Speaker 1: It's the Valentine in the Morning replay.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the breakfast table, a Valentine in the Morning.
Speaker 1: I laughed heartily.
Speaker 3: Oh God, help us respectful to say I love you.
Speaker 1: The full show podcast starts right now.
Speaker 2: One four three, My fam, it is Valentine in the Morning starting the show. Goodrning, Jill, how are you?
Speaker 3: Good morning? I'm doing well. Today is my one year wedding anniversary.
Speaker 2: O my gosh, I wish you told me I have a thing. When it's your one year wedding anniversary you take the day off.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I would have no problem going home right now. That's okay.
Speaker 2: You're here, you're started, you're in, you're on the air. We've opened the braak. You've been validated as being in the game tomorrow. No, it's a one time thing, Ryan, Remember when I let you do that? Thank you, thank you. And every year on my anniversary he gives me the day off.
Speaker 3: Really, you guys know each other back then, Yes, on your first one, your wedding anniversary, that's exactly right.
Speaker 2: And every year since then you might notice here's a day off. You may not notice it because he takes so many days off. That's fine. That might be the case. I don't know a bright hate him, buddy. I am feeling just fine. Okay, gotcha and Val fine doing all right? Michael Pullman in New York City? How are you doing? They could have taken the day off.
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Sorry? Is it your one year anniversary?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm sorry, But now we're on the show. Your voice is already there, it's already been.
Speaker 3: Established, Laura, don't talk.
Speaker 2: In the couch. So, got my nephew in town. That's still going on. My brother in law coming in town soon. Then my sister and her daughter get in town. Man, it's hopping at my house. Guys. Yeah, I'm exhausted there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a free airbnb.
Speaker 2: Right, and everybody wants mince on their pillows, you know. Then my dippy dogs they got into Brendan's bag and found some slim gyms or something. So I'm like, where's Hans Solo. He's been missing for a while. There he is chugging down a slim.
Speaker 3: Gym or the plastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you dummies. So they gotta close all the doors if you have dogs like mine, where they go sniffing in your your guest luggage and stuff like that. Pulling stuff out.
Speaker 3: Like our cats do the same thing. We have to close all doors because they will find all kinds of food, eating the plants, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eat stuff, you know, Kleenex in the trash, Like, what are you doing? They get into everything. They love to pull that stuff out, dental floss in the trash whatever, oh Q tip.
Speaker 3: I was walking upstairs the other day, I was home alone, got home from work. I walked up the stairs at my house and there was a diaper on the stairs. What I was like, is this a sign from God?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on in your house? Yes, there's a diaper. There's a diaper on your stairs, on the staircase in the house.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 2: Do you know what's been happening in your area?
Speaker 3: What do you know?
Speaker 2: That whole like news story about the team of baby burglars. They're working as a unit. That's how they get up into the window. They like, you know, oh baby burglars. Wow, And then you caught them.
Speaker 3: They okay, I gotta give the diaper to the police.
Speaker 2: Why do you have a diaper in your house?
Speaker 3: So soon after I realized that this was not a sign from God, I remembered my sister had stayed there for the Fourth of July weekend. Oh I know, she I know, Oh.
Speaker 2: God, it was her baby's dirty diaper.
Speaker 3: It was my nephew's diaper. But no, but it was a like they were going in the pool. So she took the diaper off so there was nothing in the diaper, rolled it up, put it in the bathroom trash can, and that's the bathroom we don't use. So your dog got it out, yes, and pulled it out on you.
Speaker 2: Let that dog lick your face.
Speaker 3: There was nothing in the diaper. It was a clean diaper.
Speaker 2: Sometimes kiss us ping the diaper and you can't tell.
Speaker 3: But you have to believe. Like I stood there for the longest time thinking like we've been robbed. They had a baby with them, the diaper fell out, Like I just want that.
Speaker 2: That's what you went to honestly, So my baby Burglars thing is, but you actually thought somebody robbed you and they had a baby with them whilst they robbed you and the diaper fell off the baby really.
Speaker 3: What My first thought was swear, Yeah, that's so odd, And then I realized, wait, there's got to be a better excitation.
Speaker 2: And most people don't rob houses with babies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you never know these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, not a sign for God.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not pregnant.
Speaker 2: Not the baby burglars system going on. And uh, all right, well there we go. Thank you Jill for that story. Welcome, It's Valentine in the Morning. You got an equally fun story you want to share for free to rich Out three one oh four.
Speaker 3: Three listen anywhere with the free iHeartRadio app one four three my FM two four.
Speaker 2: Three, My fam It is Valentine in the Morning. You guys see where Deane Sanders was talking about his bladder cancer that he's going through.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I knew he had some health concerns. And do you know the story of Dance Saders. He was a cowboy on a steel Horsehart rat. Yeah, forty nine ers cowboys now coaching Colorado and stuff. And his sons were the ones that were coming out in the NFL. It was a whole big thing. Was drafted high enough as they thought he was some stuff, but just a legendary, legendary player. So I hope he's hope he's gonna be. Okay, how are you today, I'm good, You're good. Yeah. Even after that diaper thing you talked about earlier. You've recovered from that.
Speaker 3: When we got back from Vegas, though, there was a very odd smell in our house and we think that there is an animal that may not have made it through the weekend, maybe under the house.
Speaker 2: Under the house, do you have a raised foundation?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He goes under a lot like it's his man cave. No, no, no, why does your husband go into the house a lot?
Speaker 3: No, we have a basement, okay, but no, he's going like he does a lot of work under the house. There's something with the air conditioning down there, and then there's also like he's set traps before.
Speaker 2: We've had a lot of You have a basement, yeah, and you have an under the house all space. Yeah, so's the crawl space between the basement and the house or something.
Speaker 3: I think like the crawl space is even with the stairs that lead down to the basement, and so it's just kind of like an L shaped huh underneath. I don't know, I'm completely making this out picture, but Okay, there was just this odd smell that smelled like nothing I've smelled before.
Speaker 2: So I think an animal went down and passed away or something. I think so, right, well, he's been setting traps down there. It's a good chance that something got.
Speaker 3: That's what we're thinking. Or they've been chewing wires and stuff, so some traps.
Speaker 2: Do you think your husband has a man cave? And maybe maybe just saying this, he might partake and smoke something down there.
Speaker 3: Smell from you, I don't know, smoke something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe smoking something in a crawl space.
Speaker 3: No, this was not the smell of any type.
Speaker 2: Of well that stuff doesn't smell good anyway.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I know that smell and there was no there was none of that happening.
Speaker 2: Right. Maybe he's just smoking cigars down there.
Speaker 3: If anything, he's having a little glass of bourbon there, some whiskey underneath the house in his in the basement space we're talking about I thought you were talking about the basement.
Speaker 2: No, we're talking about the crawl space. Because he said he's in the crawl space all the time.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I've never heard anybody.
Speaker 2: Talking about their husband like he's in the crawl space all the time. I've been drinking the crawl space. That's normal. Hanging out the crawl space, man, that's my new man. Cave, like literally a cave. At that point, I would have the guts to go in a crawl space. Good for him.
Speaker 3: That's terrifying because it's dark down there.
Speaker 2: Who knows dart into the spiders like I've seen pet We never had a crawl space at our house, but I've seen pest control guys going to home. So it crawl spaces like online and stuff. And there's a snake, there's a spider, there's a bear, there's a whatever it is in there, and you've got no room to move. You can't sit up, turn around whatever. It's a crawl space like you're literally in the military, crawling on your belly and a barbed wire like right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a whole suit and everything is he suit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's dressing up for somebody down there. Speak easy in your crawl space.
Speaker 3: We have to speak easy in our basement.
Speaker 2: All right, forget it now, it's too much, it's too much. How are you guys? Three one oh four three that's our text on if you want to reach.
Speaker 1: Out Valentine in the morning.
Speaker 2: One o four three my FM. If you guys want to reach out the phone lines, you can eight sixty six five four to four MYFM or we'd love a text at three one oh four three as you start your Tuesday morning, how you feeling. I've been like busy all weekend. Like I said, I've got relatives in town. I have relatives all week I have relatives next week. I have literally turned into like Jill said, to airbnb, but nobody's paying, and that's totally fine. Happy to have visitors for the longest time, like nobody would visit us. And then I moved my mom out like six minutes away from us. Now everybody wants to visit my.
Speaker 3: Mom at the same time.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's become clear that we were not popular. My mom is incredibly popular with the family, but we as family units, Yeah, we were not popular. Apparently. One if we're three miles family, it's Valence in the morning, HIGHLANDA good morning, Good morning. We called Woodland Hills.
Speaker 6: I'm from Hills, Yes, nine.
Speaker 2: One, three, six seven.
Speaker 1: How do you know that it's a weird thing.
Speaker 2: I have this like if there's a game show where you could list of zip codes of places across the entire country, I'd win it.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, that's weird.
Speaker 6: There was a game show for all of the fire stations. I'd win it. I know all of the fire stations. There are your gombers where we are, so hey, we'd be a pair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'd be what a mighty pair. Take the show on the road, you.
Speaker 6: Too, This is I think we should.
Speaker 2: Take the road. Linda. What's do you work at the fire department or how do you know fire stations?
Speaker 6: It's just it's just an interest. I I've always had an interest in healthcare. And I watched Emergency years ago. I watched Emergency every day now and yeah.
Speaker 2: That goes back. Told that's an old show. You must be older than not then dirt.
Speaker 6: I'm sixty years old, but people are so kind. They say they wouldn't put me past early fifties.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get that. Linda so old she knew the Dead Sea when he was just sick. Boy like that one.
Speaker 6: I'm so old. I was at the Hollywood Bowl last night for Rick Springfield.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh boy, that is old. So there you are at the Rick Springfield concert. How was that? It was?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: It was awesome. It's hard to believe Rick is going to be seventy six on August twenty third.
Speaker 1: Hard to believe.
Speaker 6: I'm not a groupie, even though it's hard to believe that. Maybe I am, And maybe I'm doing a meet and greet on August tenth, and maybe I'm seeing him next Sunday in Oceanside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you're a group.
Speaker 6: Maybe if you can see the walls of my living room, you see me with many, many blown up pictures of me and Rick professionally framed.
Speaker 2: But no, you're such a free are you?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Linda, are you the original Jesse's girl? Are you the girl that he's talking about?
Speaker 6: I'm her, I'm her.
Speaker 7: Didn't you see us on Oprah?
Speaker 6: Come on, here you go if my team happens to be on the radio listening to me right now, this is not your boss. This is someone else that Valentine is bringing out in me.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Linda, what do you do for a living.
Speaker 6: I'm the manager of the informatics training team for UCLA Health.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, gotcha. I go to you, Sally Healthy. That's cool. I do your surveys that you guys send out. Oh no, I say good things. I've had generally good experiences, wonderful. I did have a lady lean into me one time I was naked. I'd gotten naked for my doctor, right, and she was checking private areas. And then I've put in the road back on and as my doctor exity with some of her students said, it's a teaching hospital. Obviously. One nurse leaned back in to me and said, by the way, love your show, after she's seen it all and now, but so many years later, I wonder, Linda, was she speaking about the show I just gave or the radio show? But I didn't talk with her long. Linda, you want to know why, because I don't talk to strangers.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, you have to work that in.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, but maybe that's wrong because you better love somebody, right.
Speaker 6: And I like the human touch.
Speaker 8: These have to be references, right, must be.
Speaker 9: Don't wait?
Speaker 2: All right, we got to go because I've lost all our listeners but me and you, including the two people in the room.
Speaker 6: With surprise, there are many of me out there. You would be surprised, all right.
Speaker 2: I like it. Well, Linda, you're a treat. We've got to meet you sometime, Okay, You're always welcome.
Speaker 6: Well, I want to come by on the seventh.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the calendar in front of me. But slide into Jill's DMS. She's in charge of the couch. Now, okay, you.
Speaker 6: Guys, somebody has to tell me how it's lighted into hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you are old, all right? Well and slid all right, Hey, t I, We'll have Jill pick up. We'll do that.
Speaker 7: Okay, thanks guys.
Speaker 10: Text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four to three one o four to three my FM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: Tisha Knight Pulliam played a Rudy Huxtable on The Cosby Show, and she paid tribute to her longtime on screen brother, Malcolm Jamal Warner on Instagram, who passed away drowning last week in Costa Rica. In an Instagram post, Keisha said, a week ago I lost my big brother, but I gained an angel, and then she thanked fans for the messages and support, saying she needed time to breathe and process the passing. And Fox has announced the premier dates for a bunch of shows coming in the fall of this year. Doc Season two will return on Tuesday, September twenty third, and then The sim Sins will premiere on Sunday, September twenty eighth at eight pm. This is the thirty seventh season of the Simpsons, and the creator and executive producers were saying that they thought thirty six was where the show would end. But then the creator of The Simpsons joke, there is no end in sight. We are going to keep going. We're gonna keep going until somebody passes away. So the Simpsons isn't going anywhere for a very long time. I'm Jill with Aaron Timid headlines on Valentine in the Morning, one of four three.
Speaker 2: My fam It's Valentine the Morning part of the Beehive. Say, Hi, I do Ronnie. Yeah, Ronnie for me has recovered from me once. We wanted to have him one yesterday, but his body needed time to recover. Correct. Yeah.
Speaker 11: It was such an experience, like you have to give yourself a break and you have to decompress and really relive all the moments from the show.
Speaker 2: So I could not be here yesterday.
Speaker 11: Does it drain you, Yeah, because I'm like singing, I'm dancing. You would have thought I was on the SI stage too perform because I go so hard.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 11: And the show's three hours, so it's like I have to prepare myself before. Thankfully it was over the weekends so I see the Vegas show. Yeah, the final night at the same time show it's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is done. The Cowboy Carter Show is done. It's done. Highest grossing country tour of all time? Was it really? Yeah? She broke that record? How much country music does she do? Though? The whole album was country? Was it like real, real country? Though?
Speaker 11: Yes, but she performs every single song from the album, so it was like yeah, and then she threw an other stuff but the Kicker. So I was there the last night. Okay, that was my fourth time seeing the show, but it was crazy because we got all the surprise guests. So when I went in Paris, and I know Miley was on the show a few weeks ago.
Speaker 2: But do you make a lot of money? No, Okay, I just spend it poorly actually, but you're spending the way you want to spend it. Good for you, exactly.
Speaker 11: But I into that last show and when I was in Paris, Miley came out and she was the first like surprise guest of the tour, and then she ended up bringing jay Z out. But I'm like, you know, that's her husband, Like he's just sitting backstage. He might as well get up and pray, just go, like just go. But she hadn't been bringing him out every show. Last night we got all the surprises. Shaboozi came out, and then jay Z came out, and then she did Drunken Love.
Speaker 2: She didn't perform that any other night, so we got drunk in Them.
Speaker 11: Yes, and then the Kicker Destiny's Child reunited. That's right, so all the girls from all of that stage, yes, like mind you. It was me and my mom and my sister. We're all crying like sears fully. It was so so good, But we didn't even know what was going on because I already knew the set lists, Like I just already was like, okay, boom, she's going into this song. But normally she had a whole sequence where it was like a ball, all these people come out, they do their little dance that was skipped, so I was like, oh, something's happening, and the music was just the stage was up and they all came up in their posas the crowd. Boss steps lost her. Yeah, I feel like my voice is not even fully back to where supposed to be, And.
Speaker 2: I just wish we were videotaping you or filming you right now because the joy on your face and recapping something like this, I hope it comes through in your voice. But this young man is so enamored by Beyonce. Just is the entire world of Beyonce to behive that the joys coming through in his face. The artists of my life. And you know, I remember the Ivy League. Now, yes, you are really she I have to get lou Ivey the daughter. She is literally thirteen and and people think.
Speaker 11: I feel like people just see little clips of her here and they're like, oh, she has her little moment in the show.
Speaker 2: She is in the whole.
Speaker 11: Show, like she's she's one of the dancers. Yeah, like part of the show. No, but she is, like she performs pretty much every single number. And I don't think people realize because obviously people don't post like every segment of her. They like her standout moments. You can literally see when her mom's performing, like she's just staring at her out of the side of her eye, like making sure she's doing what she's supposed to.
Speaker 2: So it's so good. I really if you get her merged, like does I didn't get that?
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I didn't get the day Joe, Sure, Yeah, I should have. But I spent too much money, so Beyonce, it's not any more of my money.
Speaker 2: I supported her enough. We need a new segment how Ronnie spends his money. Yeah, I think that would be a great segment. I think it would send people into shock the way I just know it. Cassie. You mentioned when I saw her in Paris, and everybody in the room their mouth dropped. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I spent my money just on foolishness. No, it's your life time, right, yeah, you only live on all right, exactly. Well, thanks Ronnie, thanks for stopping bye, thanks for having me one of four to three my fam. It is Valentine the Morning coming up next. What are the annoying ways you have to cover for your coworker when they're out? So it is out and now you get to pick up their slack. They've taken vacation, you have to cover for them. John Camuci always makes a coffee here on Valentine in the morning, just does it, and he's not here, and it's costs some problems. He failed to tell all of us who were no coffee beans. So now we have no grounds to actually make any coffee. So what we've done is you know the pods down in the break room for individual coffees. Brian and I opened up ten of those and poured them into the coffee pot to make the coffee in that respect.
Speaker 3: And we're all struggling because it's now after six and none of us have had any coffee.
Speaker 2: We're almost there. We're very close.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you.
Speaker 2: We should have this by seven. Let's he's gonna open up a lot of pods.
Speaker 3: He should have told us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I think you should have too. So your coworker goes out and you have to cover their workflow. What are the annoying things they leave you hanging with? Eight six six five four four mi fam texting three one oh four to three.
Speaker 10: Text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four three one of.
Speaker 2: Four three mi fab and it's Valentin in the morning. So folks following along with our coffee drama, claiming that me ripping open these curates, this is gonna work. It's gonna taste great, guys, don't worry, it's great. Laura's gott a pooh face see Australian put poof face. She's exhausted because I need the coffee. You're popping up in curegs and putting it in, trying to get the right amount. What it do is I put it in, I do a little taste. It does taste good. I add a few more curuags and dry a bit more water, doing a quarter of a pot at a time.
Speaker 3: Here, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 2: Don't en worry about it, Dana. How are you today?
Speaker 12: I'm good. How are you doing?
Speaker 2: We're doing good. You're picking up a coworkers slack.
Speaker 12: Oh most mornings. I have to because she's always a little bit late, sometimes a little later than the normal.
Speaker 2: And what do you do? They have to pick up her slack? What is it?
Speaker 12: Well, it's a dental office, so I got to make sure all the machines are on, compresses are on the room set up before the eight o'clock patient. Sure, they're ringing already, emergency patients. So I'm running back and forth up and down the aisle.
Speaker 2: Oh, my guess, work out early? And what time does she usually roll in?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 12: Anywhere from like eight fifteen to eight thirty. I mean, granted, she has kids, you got to take them school or football this summer. But she's so late, you know, But it makes it a little difficult.
Speaker 2: Hard, right, and you have patients there o'clock.
Speaker 12: Yeah, sometimes they're there walking in before eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my gosh. And she's out there and you got to get the patients on lineup. Yeah, that's tough. What does she said? Did you just go I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry kids football school.
Speaker 12: It's not even really that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh man, you're so mad, Dan, I heard you. You did that sound of like a tug pulling in or something like.
Speaker 12: And you know, it's really hard because we've all been there so long. I've been there twenty five in back today if my twenty fifth anniversary there, gratu, thank you. And she's been there probably about twenty years, so it's hard to like say anything after so many years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you should have said early on. Right now, it's just become how it is. Yeah, I know, God, what are you gonna get? You for twenty five years today? What are you gonna get?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 12: I asked my boss. So I'm waiting to find out. I got about another hour.
Speaker 2: I think a couple of puffs off the old Uh, that's.
Speaker 3: A fun anniversary.
Speaker 2: A couple of plus what do.
Speaker 12: You think I'll get some actual coffee pods today, Okay.
Speaker 2: I thought nd okay, gotcha? Okay, Well, happy anniversary, Thanks Colin, you appreciate it.
Speaker 12: Thank you. Have a good day, guys.
Speaker 2: You to take care my day to hire nineteen ninety three, whoa company? What have they done for? University? Nobody gives out clocks anymore. Nobody gives out watches. Nobody gives out anything unless you're like really high up sometimes to do.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that, you get an email at least I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Never did, because I've hit the twenty year mark ninety three oh three, O three oh thirteen. I forget how many years I have been here, so wait that I'm.
Speaker 3: Over thirty Yeah, nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 2: Ninety three, ninety three, don't judge by this, okase for early we haven't the copy. You don't need to calculate I do. Yeah, ninety three to three oh three to thirteen thirteen to twenty three two. Yeah, over thirty years. It was nothing at twenty twenty five thirty something like that. Forty man, forty we're going off the hawk. It's gonna be off the hag. That's in just for everybody.
Speaker 1: Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: There is one iconic scene that Liam Neeson begged not to I'll tell you which scene that is right out of traffic.
Speaker 2: Hopefully this makes you smile because starting by it with the morning traffic statting by the highways and bios of life looking out. It's over the fields of automobiles. We ta good morning too, Dame Lucy Hill, take it my.
Speaker 1: Dame one O four to three my sm Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: Marvel's Eyes of Wakanda gets an early release date on Disney Plus. This is a new animated show. It's produced by Ryan Coogler. Good a debut on Disney Plus on August first, which is earlier than previously announced. It's an action adventure series that it's going to follow the Wakandan warriors on dangerous missions to retrieve vibranium artifacts. So I'll be released on August first, And personally, I think one of the most iconic scenes in movie history is this scene from Taken.
Speaker 9: But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired her for a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go, now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you.
Speaker 3: Liam Neeson begged the director not to film that scene. He thought it was corny.
Speaker 2: What he corny?
Speaker 3: He thought, I've seen this corny right.
Speaker 2: There because we're not seeing it or something like that right then. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's just something in the moment like that is great to the moment, right good. But he thought like, no, I really don't want to do this. He begged the director not to do it, but the director was like, trust me, this is going to work, so he filmed it.
Speaker 2: Now it's iconic and he needed that accent too. It doesn't work like I've got a special instead of skills and I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you. All right, you get it from the Southwark? Okay, I'm done a very special sun of skills and I just want to say right now, I'm kay, yeah, I'm so.
Speaker 3: The entertainment headlines got it.
Speaker 2: What was good? Right though? All right? Six forty six one of four three mifam it is Valentine in the morning. Jonas Brothers Huntes Center. That is the prize today in the Battle of the sex As. We'll take your calls in a few minutes. Eight sixty six five four to four MYFM, Tuesday morning, July twenty nine, two more days of Talks's gonna believe it, Britney Spears, this is toxic.
Speaker 1: Can't just see.
Speaker 2: Chevreau one of four three mile fam It's Valencine in the morning. So we've got an opportunity for you see Bruno Mars in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Not just that you could be his personal guest. Wow, he has designed an itinerary for one lucky winner. Right, and you enter by listening to MYFM on the free iHeartRadio app. You're gonna see contests at the top of your screen. Just tap that and you can enter.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you and.
Speaker 3: A guest will fly to Las Vegas. You'll get limo service, a hotel, stay at the Bolagia, Right, five hundred dollars for the salon for a little makeover, dinner for two, a backstage tour, then premium tickets to see Bruno Mar's residency at Dolbey Live at Park MGM.
Speaker 2: So do you meet the guy and everything.
Speaker 3: I would assume so, I assume.
Speaker 2: So at this point, right, he's doing all this for you, but he doesn't want to find out who he did it for. Right, I got everything together for you, did all this, did all this fun stuff everything. I don't want to see their faces.
Speaker 3: Maybe part of the backstage tour.
Speaker 2: It's got to be him, I would say, give him the backstage tour.
Speaker 3: You're getting a handwritten note from him. He's going to write you a personal Sorry I couldn't make it, but just listen to us on the iHeart taped the contest tab. You can enter to it.
Speaker 2: Seven OA eight valence in the morning. You're not going to drink the coffee for what? Come on? This is the the pods. I used the curing pods and I opened up like ten of them and poured him into the coffee. Coups are out of coffee and stuff. You and Laura look disgusted. Not good. What do you think, Laura? Good?
Speaker 3: It's an experience. A little tastes like what I imagine gasoline tastes if.
Speaker 2: It was coffee flavored. It's not good. It's not good, but drink it drinking now I want to see you put it now, drink it right now he's drinking. Yeah, it's like ten curried coffee pods shoved into the thing. Not as bad as I was expecting. See, you guys made me right. I can drink this. Laura and I took one for the team. We said it was so bad that when you tasted it, it's like Mariah Carey's Glitter. Everyone goes, that's the worst movie ever. Then you see Glitter and you go, oh, it's all that bad. I mean it's got an aftertaste, that's for sure. Right, it stays with you to stay with your coffee. If you tried a chill no, thank you. I were out of creamer, so at least my special creamer.
Speaker 3: I can't do it.
Speaker 2: You're special creamer. Okay, all right?
Speaker 3: In that convenient thank you though, so convenient, right, dumbing it out in the trash.
Speaker 2: Coming up later on this hour, what's the most random and surprising item that you have in your purse? Text into three one oh four three.
Speaker 3: I went to Trader Joe's yesterday and I was going to pay. I couldn't find my credit cards. I'm digging in my purse because I threw it in there. Earlier, I pulled out a pair of rose pruners, and I haven't used those since July fourth weekend. And I remember, remember.
Speaker 2: The last time you pruned roses.
Speaker 3: Because I remember we got flowers. Anyway, I meant to put them in our outside little basket in the backyard, and so I threw them in my purse. They've been in there since the beginning of this month. I totally forgot that they were in the bottom of my purse. But I'm pulling everything out. Then I set down these rose pruners right there at the checkout side.
Speaker 2: I don't know what rose pruners look like, but I'm thinking they're pretty decently sized. When you're digging through your purse, you couldn't find rose pruners. You didn't notice them.
Speaker 3: Nope, that's how much stuff I have in my pure.
Speaker 2: God, dude, is this the big purse or small? First? Yeah, so it's a luggage basic. Yeah, that's what it is, really all right? Seven to ten, it is Valentine in the morning. You text them three one O four three. What is the most random thing in your purse? It is the Battle of the Sexes. Repsent and the man his name is Livetto. He lives in Lahabra, works in sales and enjoys driving in golf carts. Livetto, what's up, buddy, bong jar?
Speaker 13: Okay, a little chary for that, but okay, that works.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I said.
Speaker 8: Something dirty?
Speaker 2: No, it's even dirty? What did I say?
Speaker 3: La?
Speaker 7: Good evening? Well it could be both, depending what part of Italy. I'm from Sicily, so we.
Speaker 2: Say, but okay, work all right?
Speaker 3: Representing the ladies. Her name is Elma. He's from Whittier. She works as a wildlife biologist. It enjoys hanging out with her kids. Let's hear it for Elna.
Speaker 2: Ela chau bet chall bet me. I'm on, whatever, what are we doing? Guys? We're not Italian? What are we doing here? The guy's Italian. It's not even here today. All right, here's that works. I'm gonna be asking Lena stuff and Loretto. You know, forget it. Just let's do it. Let's just get right the things fall apart. All right, here we go, starting with the ladies. What is the term for scoring three goals in one soccer game?
Speaker 14: Oh, my gosh, three.
Speaker 2: No, it's a hat trick. It's a hat.
Speaker 3: Trickto what two colors make up the cat and the hats strip hat.
Speaker 7: Red and white.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right, all right, guys on the board who famously voices Dori in Finding Nemo, that's correct, it's correct.
Speaker 3: Loretta, who famously voices Joy in Inside Out.
Speaker 14: Oh my goodness, I have no idea, Amy Poehler, All right, current score is tying up one to one.
Speaker 2: Elena, here we go. Your question. What is the largest planet in our solar system?
Speaker 7: Er?
Speaker 2: No, no, Jupiter?
Speaker 3: And Loretto, what is the next iPhone number launching in two months? The iPhone?
Speaker 7: What seventeen?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, that's right.
Speaker 1: That's right. There you go where.
Speaker 2: Exactly You've got a battle of sexist championship certificate posts the hashtag Valentine in the morning, you SHAREFF pride.
Speaker 4: And you see Jonas brothers.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, thank you, thank you, It's amazing.
Speaker 7: My daughter will love it. Can I just say one quick thing. Brian is probably not going to remember this, but when Micah had his first or second birthday, his lovely wife invited us to his birthday party in Pasadena because we used to go to the same daycare.
Speaker 1: No way, yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: The Italian guy do you remember an Italian guy that flirting with your wife.
Speaker 13: Excuse me, matter of fact, I think I think to this day my wife and his wife still communicate my phone Tex Yeah, which is amazing.
Speaker 2: We asked you, do you still communicate with her.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about that offline.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Fun bits Brothers The Sentator September twenty seven. Tickets on sale now taking master dot com, plus a bonus chance for everyone one of four three miles in dot com. King Wrestler Our hang Tye will get you all said, Ella's you exit the stage. This moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Happy anniversary, jih and thank.
Speaker 2: You you got it. Thank you love, thanks for calling. I appreciate you all Right, Coming up, three things you need to know. We might know the next major artist that's coming to the sphere after the Backstreet Boys. Could they top the Backstreet Voice. We'll give me a hint on that. Coming up, Three things you need to know. But now they just delament me.
Speaker 4: The parade of Europeans continue. So we said hello to the boots of Italy. Now, my friends, let us go straight to the UK. Let us go to Westminster itself for the traffic, Dame Lucy Hill, the traffic me lady.
Speaker 1: Three things you need to know right now?
Speaker 2: All right, it is seven twenty two, It's Valentine in the morning. This is one of four to three MYFM last night show. Hey Otani extended his hitting streak to nine games with a two and double the fifth inning, and the Dodgers defeated the Reds five to two. Speaking of show, Hey, his three hundred career homer ball just went up for auction. If you want to own that episode, you might be in two three hundred the career Ball. It's starting to bid twenty five thousand dollars. We'll see where it goes in there. The number of Americans that are caring for an older or disabled family member has increased significantly over the past ten years. In fact, sixty three million people are currently looking after an aging relative in a recent study found most of these caregivers also working full time jobs. Obviously, you've heard me talk about my mom, and I'm very happy. She's in a assisted living memory care center down the street from me. My God, yesterday though they all got together two o'clock. It was a meeting about the food old people. If you mess up their food. They will light you up to you they oh, they had a meeting with management to light they got problems with the food, the quality, all this stuff. They were lighting them up. Man. There was like pitchforks going on and stuff, and they were storming the castle. I asked for a one, one about you haven't had a one in years? Here have somebody wants to have a stake. Oh my god, it's so crazy. But yeah, if you're caring for an aging adult, I know what you're going through. Wonderful, beautiful thing that we're here for their loved ones that are elders, and there's so many cultures that really do respect their elders and it's a beautiful thing. But it can be taxing too, obviously, So do take care of yourself as well, Jill. What's trending in music?
Speaker 3: So there's a rumor about the next Las Vegas Sphere residency that could take place in the fall of twenty twenty six. Metallica may be headed to the Sphere. The only real thing we've heard so far is that the residency could take place in the fall of twenty twenty six, So it's just just a rumor, but it says that they're preparing to sign a deal with Fear and Metallica could be there in the fall of twenty twenty six. My husband his two favorite bands are YouTube and Metallica.
Speaker 2: There you're going, you too, You're going twice and now you dragged in the Vagsie boys go on the Metallica and that it was so funny. You told me like every woman at back to your boys sat there and said, got it. I wonder if I had a chance with them. I bet I have a chance. Every dude at Metallica, I wonder if I had a chance with them.
Speaker 3: And for John Kamuji. And that's what's turning in music.
Speaker 2: Okay, seven twenty five coming up? What's the most random and surprising item in your purse? She'll just opened up her purse and found like shears to cut roses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd been in there since the beginning of this.
Speaker 2: Month, pruning things. Right, yeah, yeah, all right, Well you never know when a rose may pop up. She doesn't sniff the flowers or anything to smell, and she cuts down half.
Speaker 14: Good judgment, Oh no, a half good taste.
Speaker 2: One of four three mi famin it's falined in the morning. I don't want this to be like a stereotype. But you know, sometimes we as men will look at our you know, wife's purse or mom or sisters or girlfriend whatever, and these things are just they're a loaded down stuff and they're the person got bigger and bigger, and they's just everything's in there.
Speaker 3: But that's not coming handy though, And you're like, oh, man, I wish I had a jumbo size band aid. Oh hang on a second.
Speaker 2: I've never said, oh my god, I wish I had needed a jump us as band or did I ever say I wish I needed some pruning shears for roses or whatever. You are in there, But I guess whenever I do need them, they'll be in there, right there. But it's like everything's in there. It's like it's so much stuff you get into a purse. It's crazy what's in there? So reach out three one O four three the craziest thing you found inside your purse? Hey, Linda, how are you hi?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Good, how are you we're doing good?
Speaker 2: Dig deep down, go ahead, dig down? What'd you find of that purse?
Speaker 1: Kids underwear?
Speaker 2: Uh huh? And it's your kids?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Totally yeah, not you they're clean.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no one asked that. Yes, I was getting there, I suppose, but we didn't get there that quick. So, uh, what's the underwear doing in the purse? Like a backup pair or something?
Speaker 15: Yeah, just in case. I have a three year old, So I just like to keep one handy because I don't want to be having a run around naked.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were some of us that keep kits like that in the back of our cars for as adults. You never know, you never know, you never know, you never know.
Speaker 15: Oh, sometimes I did right around with the extra toilet in the back of the car, because you know, when they have an emergency they have to go to the restroom.
Speaker 6: I'd keep that in the back.
Speaker 3: Oh that's smart, the training toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I wonder if we should all do that. Huh. You got me thinking on that.
Speaker 3: One I could have used the time or two.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I remember I had to get a new Prius after that. Oh god, that was the worse purple A tough time. Did you find it at an inopportune moment or something like? Were you checking out at the grocery store and you pull that some underwear?
Speaker 15: No, well, my sister in law was going through my purse and I had to pull that out because we were looking for some woodstick or something.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, let me get the underwear out of there first. Yeah, Linda, listen of a great day. How's a life going for you?
Speaker 15: Oh, it's going good. But I went to the Second Chance prom last week and I'm recovered.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Oh did you go? Yes? Oh it's great. Did we take a picture?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was great. Yes, yeah we did.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you look great. I don't know about me though, Oh, now you look great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 16: We had a great time.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for sharing time with us. We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: We'll talk to you soon then, okay, thank you, bye bye. Text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four three.
Speaker 2: We were talking about it when you're out of the room. Yeah, I know it, you know yeah, Jill says during that when the Dame Lucy Hill is doing traffic, she goes, Guys, I'm sorry, I'm having a bad hair day. Have you ever had somebody apologizes of work for having a bad hair day?
Speaker 8: Apologize for the most random.
Speaker 2: The most random things. I don't think I've ever said to anything in my life. Sorry, guys, you have to look at my face today, bad hair day.
Speaker 8: I'm so sorry about this pimple.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you have to see it on my face.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys were both talking to me and looking at me, and I just thought, oh man, they have to look at all this hair.
Speaker 2: Right, we didn't notice?
Speaker 3: Now now you know?
Speaker 2: Now we know. Now we notice, and it's uh, it's something. It's you know what I will Uh, I will make it, Brian will make it together. Okay, We're in this together. A few morning clouds today, Sunday, this afternoon warm tempts eighties to little nineties, mid seventies. Here the Beaches sixty four and Whittier sixty five. Mission Baho Jilla's got the entertainment Headlin's coming.
Speaker 3: Up twenty plus years after the original came out. A movie sequel is in the work, So I'll tell you what movie it is. Coming up to seven and fifty.
Speaker 2: Maria, Good morning? How are you today?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 17: Good morning, I'm good.
Speaker 6: How are you guys doing all right?
Speaker 2: I mean we're getting through this whole bad hair thing. No surviving.
Speaker 17: When I run in the morning, if I can't do my hair, I always get to work and I always apologize.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, what is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: This is good? I don't know what to sound like. It's not mansplaining. It's not I hope that massage Instagram thing, because I don't ever want to be that way, because I grew up with my mom and my two sisters and hopefully they've given me a better sense than some other dufist guys you meet. But why are you apologizing self apologizing?
Speaker 12: Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 17: No, it's because growing up my grandmother always, you know, we had to have number one, we always had to have long hair, we were not allowed.
Speaker 7: To cut it.
Speaker 17: And then number two, it always had to be combed. We always had to have our hair properly groomed, whether it was braids or you know, half a paff down, what cony tails, whatever had to be combed. So when I go to work and if I'm running late, my hair's down and it's all wet, scraggly looking, I apologize profusely for cooking the way I do. I mean, it was terrible, it's not it's out of my comfort.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I never apologize for looking like a Lulu Lemon warehouse threw up on me. You know, you it doesn't matter what you look like to me. I mean, I know people say dress for success or and then that, and it's probably some truth to that, obviously, but it's always more important to me what's written on the page and what's on the cover of the book.
Speaker 3: Well, I scared myself, but I looked in the mirror in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: You scared us too. Something. Brian just yelled trick or treat when you saw Yeah. I don't know what that means, but I get it all right. So Maria, dig deep into that purse. What's in your purse that caught you off guard?
Speaker 17: I have a set of five dice.
Speaker 2: Five what is it? Five dice?
Speaker 15: Yeah, dice, you know, just game dice.
Speaker 17: Yeah, okay, Well there is a game called farklet if anybody knows it. But it's a dice and we love it. And my son we used to play it all the time, and that you know, he passed away. So I always keep it. I always keep a set of dice on me in case we get somebody in someplace and we get bored and I'm going to teach him how to place for mark.
Speaker 2: You teach people how to play farkle, Oh my gosh, in honor of your son, you teach people. Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Love.
Speaker 12: No, I'm good.
Speaker 17: I mean, I'm not good. His birthday's actually Friday, so it's been a little it's going to be a little difficult week for me, but you know, it's the way I help.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 17: I just keep him with me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Absolutely, you keep him with you. Can I ask his first name just so he's part of our lives too.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, his name is Jesse.
Speaker 2: Jesse Okay. Now, Jesse is now part of our life, ingrained forever in our memories, in this moment and for people listening in their car too. And I didn't want to like because you know, sometimes you know, we're having fun being goofy and whatever and stuff like that. I did not want to blow past what you said and just keep the goofiness up because that's important. And now we have your son's name forever set on the radio for people to hear and remember.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, just Friday.
Speaker 2: If you need a friendly voice, you don't have to come on the air. Just reach out and say hi, oh I will please, thank you.
Speaker 17: I appreciate that. Thanks guys, you have okay, and.
Speaker 2: You come by sometimes teach us how to play farkle?
Speaker 15: I will, Oh my god, that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, I'll get you on, I'll get you on. Hold one stead hang im, Maria, hang y Do you play farkle?
Speaker 3: I do, but I need somebody to explain it to me every time I play.
Speaker 2: So do you like yell farkle when you win or something like that?
Speaker 3: No, but we could do that cool.
Speaker 2: I was gonna be like farkle ah, but I can't say that in the air. Hey Rachel, good morning, how are you Hi?
Speaker 12: Good morning everyone? Hi?
Speaker 2: So what's deep down in that purse? What he got?
Speaker 6: I actually have balloons and seafood cutters in the bottom of my purse.
Speaker 2: What's a seafood cutter? What are you cutting? Like lobster sing?
Speaker 12: Yeah, so when you order seafood sometimes they'll give you a bucket with a bib and gloves and stuff, and the cutters are in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have that in your purse as a backup in case you bump into a red lobster that doesn't have it.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 15: You never know, maybe they'll forget to give it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, she's like the lady that brings her own pink pong paddle to the pink pong table. She's like, I'm at Red Lobster. She opens up this beautiful case that has the seafood cutters. I'll be using my own. Thank you. I'm a professional. That's great. Yeah, Rach, thanks for coming in. Have a great day.
Speaker 12: Okay, thank you guys as well.
Speaker 2: All right, see the Red Lobster. All right, bye, when's the last time as went to Red Lobster. There's one off the five the stetic communities. It still there.
Speaker 3: It's still there.
Speaker 1: The yeah, Red Lobster.
Speaker 5: Those cutter biscuits so good.
Speaker 2: I'm in my own.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 2: All right. There you are. You're a purse archaeologist. You're digging deep into your purse and you find something that stands out. What is it? Three? One of four? Three.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to read through these texts. I have a few handfuls of bird seed in my purse, a bottle of stool softener, a container of bubbles, a clown nose, a big foot magnet. The other day I found a chicken wing in my purse, a watermelon slicer, and this last text says, a w W wrestling belt. My son is put in there.
Speaker 2: Huh, how big is that? First? A WWE wrestling belt?
Speaker 1: One four three my FM. Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: Belcy your impression Ready? A character is getting his own spinoff movie. I'll tell you which character right after traffic.
Speaker 1: One four to three my FM Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: The director of Bennett leg Beckham is working on a prequel to the two thousand and three movie. The original movie, inspired by David Beckham, was a commercial success, making seventy six point six million dollars, and the director says she's certain that everyone wants to come back, and the rumor is it's going to be a prequel to the original film. And Shrek five is still in production and expected to be in theaters next year. But Eddie Murphy has confirmed a Shrek Donkey spinoff movie is happening. He said he's recording for the DreamWorks project. He will be recording for it in September, and this is going to focus on Donkey story, including his dragon wife and their hybrid dragon Donkey children. Oh I'm Jill with their dim headlines, Kay.
Speaker 2: Stray, look at me. I'm a Donkey. I was a dragon in mulan. Wow, hey donkey, Hey.
Speaker 3: You got it ready. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm gonna get canceled.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, yes, oh hy you sound.
Speaker 5: You could be.
Speaker 2: I'm a donkey. I was dragging mi la. It's good.
Speaker 8: No, I'm staying out of this one.
Speaker 2: Oh you're not canceling me. No, you're not canceled. All right, thank you, sir. The Battle of a Sex is coming up. Call us right now. Eight six sixty five four four FM. Billie Eilish Birds of a Feather one of four three. My fami, it is Valentine in the morning. If you ever have any happy news and you'd like to share that with us, we'd love to hear that. Three one oh four three is our text line, and you can do that even if we're not on the air. Three one oh four three, we'll get it. Comes right to the studio we see the next morning or something. So you give us your happy news, we read it on the air and let everybody know three one oh four three.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because Gaily, that's the happiness.
Speaker 1: I'm valentiming to Wingy.
Speaker 18: My happy news is today my daughter started her flag football tryout and she's super nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah, she's a freshman this year, so this is her first time.
Speaker 2: Good for her.
Speaker 18: She's super excited.
Speaker 2: Where you gets out it because this is now a CIF sport. Isn't it flag football?
Speaker 15: Yes, so we're in brea.
Speaker 3: Is it co ed or is it all girls?
Speaker 15: All girls?
Speaker 18: And she's super excited.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy this is sport now because so many girls are just really really good and didn't have a chance to play, and you do see now and then you see some girls playing football, you know, but it's such an anomaly. But this is this is great.
Speaker 18: It is and this is the first time she's done an actual like team sport.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 18: Like I said, she's super shy and doesn't like to do anything that brings attention to herself.
Speaker 2: But what if she comes home she's like your first ready to rock now.
Speaker 12: You know she's won it.
Speaker 18: Last night we were out there practicing. It was dark and she's like, I'm not going in until I make a catch. But it was just too dark and we couldn't do the ball.
Speaker 2: But well that's a problem mom, Yes, its not judge her abilities in the darkness of the night.
Speaker 18: No, she like, had she seen the ball, she would have caught him because she was. It was right there.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you how many times I use as an excuse in the outfield too. Had I seen the ball, coach, I would have caught it.
Speaker 3: Will you let us know when she makes the team.
Speaker 18: I will call you back and let you know.
Speaker 2: All right, Thanks Mom, appreciate you, Thank you. Bye Jazz. Battle of Sex is coming up. Eight sixt six, five four four FM. It's Valentide in the morning.
Speaker 1: What's it like in New York City?
Speaker 2: My fam, it is Valentine in the morning reading a text her. My name is Lailo in Long Beach. My client is three and autistic. We adjusted our first words yesterday. It was incredibly amazing. Oh that's awesome. Yeah, just reach out, let us some stun on your life. We're just kind of like a little breakfast table that we all gather around every morning with microphones. You know, just think of us like that. Myself, Jill, John, Laura, Brian, this is your breakfast table. We're just having some fun sitting here together. We got some microphones plus chat, have some shuttar biscuits and just what's going on? Gaz JLC Waterfalls one O four three, My beam. It is Valentine in the morning three one O four three. That is our text line John who's on the show to record basis. John is in Italy with his gal Olivia. We don't think they're getting engaged, so don't anybody jump to that conclusion. But Mike, God, they're living the best life. I've muted him. I couldn't take it. They're on the Amalfi coast and I'm like, how m should we pay this guy, you know, and there swimming in the ocean and stuff, and they doing lemon cello and he's on a camera going whatever.
Speaker 8: I asked him for an update, and he sent me a picture of them making pizzas by the beach.
Speaker 2: Oh my, God of wine. That he's back on Monday though, right, So that is a quick trip. It's a quick trip. He left like Friday. It's a fourteen hour flight, I guess, or somebody was saying, so it's a quick trip. I wish he had more time there, because if you get a chance to travel, if you get that opportunity in life to travel to international destinations, the more time you can be there, the more immersed you are in the culture and the scenery and stuff. So I wish that for him, but he is muted. I do not want to see any more of the stuff that's making me jealous as I sit on a soccer pitch and Glendale watching my kid try out for college teams or something like that. All right, come up later on this hour Jill's jury. The Honorable Judge Gillian Eskelta will be presiding over today's trial. And it's a case of the photo faux Paul.
Speaker 3: Yes, a couple when Instagram official they didn't want to and now their friend refuses to take the photo down. Is she a jerk for leaving it up?
Speaker 2: It is the battle of the sexes represent the medicine? Is Phil? He listened Placentia. Works as a construction management guy. Enjoys spending time with the kids. Phil, what's up? Buddy Red?
Speaker 3: Resenting the ladies. Her name is Iris. She's from Ontario. She works as a parent educator and enjoys road trips with her family. Let's hear for Iris.
Speaker 2: What's up? Iris? Good morning, Good morning, Iris. Here's how it works. I'm going to ask you a few questions, Phil, Jill's gonna be asking you the questions. Best out of three wins If we're still tied the end of regulation, we go to a not's a tough tie. Break your question to start with the ladies, Iris, your question. If you were doing home improvement, what would d I Y stand for?
Speaker 15: Do it your stuff?
Speaker 2: Phil?
Speaker 3: If you're shopping, what does BOGO stand for?
Speaker 13: Buy one get one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Good job.
Speaker 2: Current scores one to one. In the sport of tennis, the term love represents the score of how much.
Speaker 12: MARYL.
Speaker 1: Baryl zero Zer is correct love Phil.
Speaker 3: The twenty twenty one movie King Richard focuses on the dad and coach of what famous players soccer. It's Venus and Serena Williams.
Speaker 5: Oh thanks sorry.
Speaker 2: Current score is two to one. Ladies. You can win it right here, which Marvel superhero wields a hammer called Molnier.
Speaker 3: Four ladies win, Iris, you want a battle the Sexes Championships certific posted on social use the hashtag downtime in the morning and share it with pride.
Speaker 16: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You've also won a pair of tickets to see Shackel Roan at Brooksite at the Rose Bowl on October tenth.
Speaker 1: Plus.
Speaker 3: We have a bonus chance to win right now online at one O four three, micm dot Com for everyone else. But congratulations irs.
Speaker 16: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Pink Tony Club.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Well, listen, Phil, as you exit the stage, this moment is entirely yours. You take it away.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for letting me play.
Speaker 7: I was trying to win the tickets for my daughter, but I'll try again.
Speaker 13: But I appreciate it. Have a good have a good day.
Speaker 12: And yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks brother, don't give up. Thank you very much. Coming up. Three things you need to know. It's National Wing Day. A few places we can get free wings out there today. If you're into that, we'll tell you three things you need to know. But right now, ladies and gentlemen, were head across the pond, so to speaking, across the four or five, the one oh one, the one ten tonight issues with a proper updates and a very improper traffic. Dame Lucy Hill, please, as we sip our tea, could just spill some tea on the traffic.
Speaker 1: Three things you need to know right now.
Speaker 2: All right, it is eight nineteen, it's fallenten in the morning. This is one of four to three MIFM home insurance companies in California. Expect to the request another rate increase in a couple of weeks. How many do the need insurance rates have stored in recent years obviously been Insurance companies say they still don't reflect the cost of doing business in a state that's so prone to wildfires. To prevent these companies from leaving, California, Department Insurance is making it easier for them to justify rate increases. It's out of control between the amount of money have to pay for insurance and then the property taxes that we have in the city of California. It's hard on a lot of people. And you wonder how people will have that dream of home ownership and they're struggling to get that to make the down payment to cover the personal mortgage insurance to buy a home that is not overpriced beyond belief, and then you have the in and so the fires everything else, And I get it, but it's very, very hard. I wish it was somebody smart that could work on that stuff. Today it's National Wing Day. There are a few places where you can get free or discounted wings, including Buffalo Wild Wings, wings stuff, Popeyes, Hooters. I'm not allowed to go there, and a bunch of other places a life, how we like, this is how we work on our show, and in California stuff and of the world in general. The insurance man, it's gonna be too much to raising the raids. That's a wing day. Look over here, a free wing at Hooters. Are you allowed to go to Hooters?
Speaker 8: I don't know if I announced it, but you know, if you want to go for lunchild.
Speaker 2: No, Like if your wife found out that you and I went to Hooters, would you get in trouble?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 8: I do be okay a Steeler's game watch at Hooters in Hollywood that I would go to every Sunday for all?
Speaker 2: Right, okay, on your own or with friends or.
Speaker 1: Yeah I have friends?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't doubt you had friends. And if you went on your own or whatever, would you be allowed to go to the tilty Kilt on your own? I don't know what that is. O Oh no, were you allowed?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You went to the tilta Kill, tilta killt Hooters.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wow, I've been to those thunder from down Under.
Speaker 2: I mean, you name it, she's been there. She really has. It's picking up an application, Jill. What's trending in music?
Speaker 3: Beyonce's Cowboy Carter Tour just ended over the weekend in Las Vegas. He had thirty two shows spread across nine cities throughout the United States, England, and France, and it made four hundred and seven million dollars from one point six million tickets sold, making it the highest grossing country tour in history, and also simultaneously broke over forty records. So you guys likes to be once. I'm Jill in for Jan Kamuji, and that's what's trending in music.
Speaker 2: You know, it's wild. The thing my wife went to like Thunder from down Under with Jill, my co host over here. They went together. I go in, have one sip of an Arnold Palmer, a couple of wings and Hooters, and all of a sudden, I don't work again.
Speaker 3: You don't see anything at Thunder from Now.
Speaker 2: You don't see anythings either.
Speaker 3: That's true. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Well, Thunder from down Under you see stuff. We know we didn't. We had ladies calling in one day. Not the front, Oh so sorry, not the front. No, No, it was no, you could It was almost like what do you call a thing that you can tell time with the Sun sundial. Yes, you could lay those guys down and tell time by them prone across the pavement. That's how much you can.
Speaker 3: See the video.
Speaker 2: Use them man as a physical sun dial. They sent us.
Speaker 3: Videos telling you I'm in multiple times.
Speaker 2: You're making your own case. Joe's jury coming up next. It was one of four three mile fems Valence in the morning. We should change it too. Can you see anything at thunder from down under glass? Animals? Heat waves? It is one of four three mithem it's Valentine in the morning, Good morning. One of four to three MYFM and it's Valance and in the morning. Have you made us the number one pre set on the iHeartRadio app? But I'd like you to do that if you can, we get kudos from our boss John Peak when that happens. So just open up the free iHeartRadio app and you listen to one of four to three MYFM. Right, you listened to one of four to three MYFM on the app, then you can make us the number one pre set. Much like we ask you in the car, if you can make us the number one preset, we'd appreciate it. It means a lot to us. Thank you. So make us the number one pre set on the iHeart Radio app. Then filt the rest of your presets with podcasts or other radio stations from my Heart if you like. But make us number one. And I guess they can tell that you've made us number one. So we get kudos, We get clapping and cheering and this balloons and streamers and and you know there's a soft warm chocolate chip cookies. Yeah, so help a brother out. Make us a number one pre set on the free iHeartRadio app. Now we enter the court room of Judge Jillian Askoto.
Speaker 3: Natalie is on trial today. She says two p people in my friend group are dating. And they are also small time actors who have had minor roles on a few TV shows like up to two Lines. Neither of them has a following in real life or on social media. Last week I posted a big group picture on Instagram and they are in it. Then my actor friends asked me to take the picture down because they don't want the public to know that they are dating. I asked what they meant. They said they didn't want to end up on TMZ. I told them they are not famous, and they got mad. I am refusing to take this picture down, partly because I look great and this picture got a lot of likes. But they are so mad at me. Am I being a jerk for not taking the photo down?
Speaker 2: Huh? I mean did she posted without their permission? To write? Yeah, she just posted it, didn't ask the people if they could. I mean, that's the thing. You got to kind of ask somebod if you're posting a photo like Taspo's. It is funny they think they're famous and that oh my god, wow, that girl from the background of Sullivan's crossing apparently is dating the guy from whatever.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, I don't know. I mean I would take it down, but I get when you look good in a photo. Yeah, because it wouldn't be crazy if you just go in and blur their faces, like after you.
Speaker 3: Posted some little emoji over you know.
Speaker 2: Christmas tree over their face or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I would take it down. It would be annoyed that my friends think that, like, Okay, this is going to end up on TMZ one day. I'd be like whatever, But I would just take it down just to avoid anyone being mad at me, and maybe just zoom in on myself. If I really liked it posted as a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then you've lost the likes. See if you take it down, you've already lost the lights.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: To me, I'd be okay, I'd rather work on the friendship you think.
Speaker 8: Of course, you would defend the background actors.
Speaker 2: So Jill was a big background actor. Jill's a foreground actor. She had plenty of lines. She paid for her college at Seaside. I did by all the movies and TV shows she did as a caid.
Speaker 3: Little Giants really paid for a majority of it.
Speaker 2: Little Giants is a big deal.
Speaker 3: Three months of shooting.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, I say, not a jerk. Leave the picture up. It's fine. Yeah right, these people are being annoying. They're being annoying. Who cares if they're right? They're annoying people. Laura, real quick, what do you think?
Speaker 3: No photo is worth ruining someone's friendship or relationship.
Speaker 2: It's just a photo. It's obviously the end of the world for these two actors.
Speaker 3: It's keeping them awake a night. Just take the photo down. No one's gonna think twice about the hot photo you posted.
Speaker 2: You know I would send the photo of the TMZ and see any traction. Ben Harvey sends back response, who are these people again? What do you think? Eighth sixty sixty five four or texting at three one oh four to.
Speaker 10: Three text Valentine in the morning at three one oh four to three.
Speaker 2: All right, the weather today a few morning clouds Sunday this afternoon warmer temps eighties to low nineties, mid seventies. Near the beaches sixty five Marina del Ray, sixty six yard. But Linda, Jill's got the entertainment headlines coming up a new popcorn buck.
Speaker 3: It has actually set a Guinness World record. I'll tell you what movie belongs to coming up at eight fifty.
Speaker 2: Thanks are coming in for Jill's jury.
Speaker 3: This tex says, if she looks that great in the picture, just crop yourself and repost it.
Speaker 2: But to reposting then you lose all those.
Speaker 3: Likes that you have too, but maybe you'll get even more. Another text says no one has recognized them in the photo so far, so who cares? Leave it up?
Speaker 2: Two people upset. They're both background actors and apparently they're having a relationship. Oh maybe it's a coldplay situation. Maybe they somebody else. They didn't tell our spouses about this relationship that left out that detail. But the two of them are Instagram official and they didn't want to be right. This friend made them Instagram official by posting a picture where they're two of are can noodling and it's obvious that they're a couple. And now these background actors are like, we're in the industry. People were gonna start talking. It's getting it down TENZ. We can't have that. We're trying to keep it on the DL. Would you take that photo down if you had put it up?
Speaker 1: I had an.
Speaker 2: It is Valentine in the morning. This is one of four to three Miam Jill's jury.
Speaker 3: So Nat posted a group photo on Instagram and two of her friends in that photo want her to take it down because they feel they are famous and they don't want the public to know their dating.
Speaker 2: What do you think about that, Laura, what would you do?
Speaker 16: I think there are cameras everywhere, so I think that they should have known that someone's probably gonna see them, and maybe canoodling isn't the best idea.
Speaker 2: God, they would love to hear that. Yeah, there's cameras everywhere. We're famous, we're background actors, and it's gonna get out and then they won't let us work together because they know we're in a relationship and we'll be cut out of some stuff. Do you think they're famous of their background actors and they have like how many followers on Instagram?
Speaker 3: They don't even have a following, she said.
Speaker 2: They don't know have a following at all. They don't have a following, and they're just afraid that people could put two and two together and go, oh my god, that girl from whatever and that guy from whatever are now a couple and their background actors that don't have lines. What do you think of that, Laura.
Speaker 16: I don't think that they should care. I think the picture.
Speaker 12: Should stay up.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, because she looked good in the photo, but she did not. The thing is, she didn't ask them to put up the photo. She just put it up. Didn't get photo approval commonly, and things like that. You did get photo approval from people, Hey, how do you think you look okay in this whatever?
Speaker 3: Even if it's a big group photo like you guys are all out. You take a group like I feel like when I'm with my friends and we take a great photo, no one asks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I guess that in that depending how big the group photo is. If it's like four people, a lot of people ask for photo approval. If you got twenty people and you did pose for the photo. So if you're in the photo and you're sitting there smiling and posing for it, you realize that somebody may be posting on Instagram. All right, I'm on her side. Now leave the photo of Laura. Thanks for helping me out. I couldn't find my answer, so you're just walking me through that.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 7: You're welcome.
Speaker 16: You guys, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Are you too? Take care?
Speaker 1: One O four to three my FM. Here's what's coming up in entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: One of the up one of the Love Island USA couples has broken up after one year of dating. I'll tell you who.
Speaker 1: Right after traffic one O four to three my FM. Entertainment headlines.
Speaker 3: A new movie popcorn bucket has set an actual Guinness World record. The Fantastic four popcorn bucket is huge and shaped like the head of the movie's villain. It's twenty inches wide, seventeen point five inches high and holds three hundred and forty one ounces, which makes it the world's largest commercially available popcorn bucket. It costs eighty dollars. It's sold out immediately at theaters around the country. You can still order it at the AMC Theater Shop, but it won't ship until early December. But it is set a Guinness World record. And Love Island usas Jane and Kenny, how report, broke up after one year of dating they start on season six. They placed third on the show, but according to Entertainment Tonight Today and Kenny, We're at a birthday party Saturday night. All seemed fine, but then Sunday morning, Janay and a few of the other ladies from Love Island on her season had all unfollowed Kenny. So the rumor is that they have broken up. Oh I'm Jill with entertainment headlines.
Speaker 2: Brunemrs in Vegas. Do you want to go? We have a chance to see Bruno Mars in Las Vegas. This is like VIP treatment. You will be the star of the show. You're probably gonna hang with Bruno Mars. I can't guarantee anything, but it's a really cool deal.
Speaker 3: He's made a night enerary for you, taking care of the flights, the hotel, stay at the Bellagio. You're gonna get premium tickets to his residency at Dolbey Live at Park MGM, and you're gonna get a handwritten note from Bruno Mars so to enter. When you're listening to MYFM on the free iHeartRadio app, you're going to see a contest tab. Just tap that at the top of your screen and you can enter twin.
Speaker 2: So the contest tab is different than the microphone.
Speaker 3: Tab right right, yeah, it's below it.
Speaker 2: So you're listening to one of four to three MIFM and My Heart Radio. You're looking there at your phone and right beneath that you see the contest tab. Yes, so all you have to do is click that contest tab and you'll be entered to see Brute Mars in Las Vegas handwritten note backstage tour, all the fun stuff, the spending money, the belascio, all that coming your way, Come get it. Brudamars in Vegas one of four to three MIFM on the free iHeartRadio app. Click that contest tab and wave goodbye to Los Angeles. You're off to Vegas and Bruno I regret doing that.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: I was like, what, I'm a radio DJ, watch this. Bye bye bye La.
Speaker 6: I'm off to.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe it was amazing, say forty nine the Sin saying bye bye Vin. I'm doing this tonight one of four three MIFAM it is Valentine the Morning. Go so about smart speakers the other day and I was explaining this to my nephew, who lives in Germany works over the Air Force lieutenant colonel, and I'm like, dude, you know you could listen to your your uncle you're in America on the iHeart Radio. And he goes, oh you can. I'm like yeah, and works on smart speakers. You simply tell it to listen to one of four to three MYFM and I Heeart Radio when we pop right up. And he goes, well, how do you say that in German? I go, I don't know, listen to a Valentine in ze morning? I do idea, But I'm like, it's very much an easy thing to do. If you have a smart speaker, Alexa, Google, anything like that, simply ask it to play one of four to three MIFM and iHeart Radio and we're built in. We pop right up. It's so cool.
Speaker 3: This might be a very dumb question, but if he took his Alexa from here over to Germany plugged it in yep? Did it automatically switched to German?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I know he'd have to might be a different plug that has no bearing. I don't know. I don't think so it's probably said the language you.
Speaker 3: Decide, okay, yeah, so it'll be easy for him.
Speaker 2: In your settings. Yeah, but we're not. Did you think we were switching to German?
Speaker 3: No, I want him.
Speaker 2: beIN hein Berl.
Speaker 3: Just thinking about your nephew when he gets back to Germany, right, you know, setting us up wanting to listen to its gonna be honest.
Speaker 2: He wasn't listening here though, so I don't feel looking about him listening there. I noticed he's not listening here as well.
Speaker 8: So the rude So I know you shouted out his ripped body and all, yes, und stands right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, shouted that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a point where we're like, eh, Jill and Brendan.
Speaker 3: Maybe I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we're like trying to fix it to them up the one that got away, both of them happily married, very happily married. Why do you have to make it weird?
Speaker 17: Tru Dams and DESSI base to full size trucks, experience the incredible power and fuel efficiency with Toyota Electrified were the things you.
Speaker 1: Need to know right now.
Speaker 2: I do talk about this a lot on the show, and if it's you know that I feel what you're going through. The number of Americans that are caring for an older or disabled family member has increased significantly over the past ten years. I am so blessed my mom's here in California now though we're able to move her from Connecticut, and that's not easy to do for a lot of people who are blessed that we're able to do that. Sixty three million people, though, are currently looking after an aging relative, and honestly, that's how it should be. There's so many wonderful cultures, from people who are a Filipino to people who are Latin American Mexican that take in their elders and you have multi generational people under one roof. There's a beauty to the multi generational household. And it just didn't work with ours. Mom has late onset Alzheimer's and we got too many stairs and stuff in our house and everything. But there's something very beautiful to that can be very hard, but you also benefit from it. Two. We have a multi generational household. You're benefiting from the wisdom of your elders in the house. So if you do that, God love you. If you don't and you're trying to do the best you can, God love as well, because it can be hard. A recent study also found that most of these caregivers people taking care of aging relatives, are also working full time jobs. I hope Colin here's this though, and my son gets a house that's one level so he can take care of his dad. Last night show, Hey Otani extended a sitting streak to nine games to run double in the fifth The Guy's so good. Dodgers defeated the Cincinnati Rads five two, soo hey, it's three hundred. The career home run ball went up for auction if you want to own it, starting bid twenty five thousand dollars. Jill, What's training Your music?
Speaker 3: Chapel Roan is ready to take the subway. Her new song, which people are saying is a tear jerker of a ballad. It's going to be out this Friday. We still don't know when her new album is going to be out, but we're getting a new song on Friday, and we have tickets all this week to see Chapel Road when she's in Pasadena during the Battle of the Sexes after eight o'clock. I'm Jill and for John Kamuci. That's what's trending in music.
Speaker 2: Was supporting Robin Hood in the early days when he would rob from the rich and give to the pall. Perhaps she was, but yet now today she sits high upon her throne, Dame Lucy Hill with the morning traffic. Madam, what a four to three?
Speaker 13: My fam?
Speaker 2: It is Valenceindy morning, Luca Fox coming to the next freshly back from her birthday? Right, yess when the Gaga last sight, you sure did have fun.
Speaker 3: It looked like it.
Speaker 2: It looked like fun.
Speaker 3: That show looks so.
Speaker 2: Were you bummed that you weren't there? I know you went to Backstreet this weekend in Vegas and you lived your best life.
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All the money was spent on those tickets?
Speaker 2: Was it expensive? Really?
Speaker 3: I have major fomo though, right watching all these Gaga videos and it's gonna be happening for the next couple of days. I think she's tonight and then maybe Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: I forget Yeah, I'm excited for the Iheartradi Music Festival because it's got a lot of artists that really kind of speak to me and as artist for every generation. And that's a great thing about our festival. If you're new to iHeart, maybe just found us as a company, maybe you're finding one of our radio stations. It's a multi generational, multi demographic, so to speak, opportunity. I mean, it's kept Brian Adams, that's like my youth Summer sixty nine, a good mooing. I didn't sing like that. And it's Gopt, Mariah Carey, Glorilla, Jelly Roll, John Fogerty, what's he been doing right? Maroon five, the offspring to mcgauthe dip low Ed Sheeran, so many great artists, and we always add more to it as it gets closer. So I love how a show like that is multigenerational. I'll go to that Letty Gaga, of course I would go do who would say no? And back to your voice? But it's just too many people. Can you ever get to the point where people just like, hey, it's too many people. Yeah, people getting in and but you got to kind of critique yourself a little bit too, like am I getting old or getting crotchety with Sad's too many people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like this many people, even if you're having fun with those people, Oh, nobody around you like wide pens.
Speaker 2: But you know, sometimes you get to an event, this is like too many people.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't got there yet.
Speaker 2: You haven't got there yet. Oh you'll get there. I will. But then you kind of critique yourself and go, all right, listen, you're having fun, don't be that person. Don't p poo that. So I changed my mind. I'm going to Lady Gay four three.
Speaker 1: My FM Entertainment headlines a lot of TV news this morning.
Speaker 3: HBO has officially renewed the period drama The Gilded Age for a fourth season. Also, Fox has set out its Fall twenty twenty five premiere dates for different series. Doc Season two is going to return on Tuesday, September twenty third, and then the thirty seventh season premiere of The Simpsons is going to be on Sundays twenty eighth, and the creator of the Simpsons said they thought season thirty six was where they were going to end it, but he said there is no end in sight and they're going to keep going. Then over on Disney Plus, Marvel's Eyes of Waconda is coming out a little earlier than planned. It's Marvel's animation Eyes of Waconda's produced by Ryan Coogler. It's going to debut on Disney Plus on August first, which is earlier than previously announced. This is an action adventure series that follows the Warriors on dangerous missions to retrieve vibranium artifacts. I'm Jill with entern tyment headlines A right.
Speaker 2: Jill, thank you for your show, for your show. Brian Burton, think of your show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for your show.
Speaker 2: Mike up Pillman in New York City, thank of your show. Laura on the Couch, think of every show. Of course, Dame Lucy Hill, we thank you for your show as well. We'll get a final check that morning, Traffic. Her Majesty Lisa Fox will be up next broadcasting from the shire of the other Room. But now her Royal Highness of traffic one final check this morning, straight from the halls of Westminster Abbey. Damn Lucia him Hello Valentine.
Speaker 1: In the morning weekdays from five till ten one o four three My FM