Speaker 1: We get back to the ship, Asha has to scoop it out of the pipes.
Speaker 2: Again, cross contamination. I don't like that she's doing service. There's gloves here.
Speaker 1: No, and you know what else I don't like. Kizzie deserves to have to deal with this.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is the universe saying here's a bad person. Let's make this person do this, and Asha steps in to do it.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 2: I have to say this. It's not like you're dismantling like a thing of dynamite that's going to blow up a building.
Speaker 3: Are you talking about like a This is like a hurt blocker kind of operatical.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I think Kizzie could have handled it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hi, Hello, and welcome to another brand spanking new episode of Below Deck. It's Below Deck pot It's bad TV, and it's our last episode of the year, and I'm dealing.
Speaker 2: That's pat Hey, great to be here.
Speaker 1: Pay to come board.
Speaker 3: Kay's over there on the ones and twos. You know, I asked Kaylin, uh, what do you want? What he wanted for Christmas? You know what he said? No, White Claw, We've got a lot lizard producing this podcast. But you, my friend, wanted something entirely different, and that's why we should open up Patty's.
Speaker 1: Gift right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna see this.
Speaker 1: It's incredibly important to you.
Speaker 2: Don't think we should do this with Ruby's.
Speaker 3: Here, No, Ruby has nothing to do with my gift. Well, you have three sequential backs. Nope, go from the go from the first Nope, go from the first one and then work.
Speaker 1: Your way back.
Speaker 2: You sure we should do this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the last episode of the year. It's right before Christmas.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 1: What this is.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ. Okay, these are buzzballs.
Speaker 3: Not only buzzballs, these are actually very exciting new flavors. God, there's an ELF branded maple syrup one, which is disgusting.
Speaker 1: But they're all disgusting, by the way.
Speaker 2: I think this is the one that that nice Armenian purveyor of the liquor store that guardivig Yeah, oh my god, Expresso Martini, Yeah, yeah about that goad be great man.
Speaker 1: It's just there's two. There's more bags. Okay, so you got go to.
Speaker 2: The next one.
Speaker 1: Go to the next.
Speaker 2: Now it is worth mentioning. And I don't know how the Barnacles feel about this. I have not been drinking lately.
Speaker 1: But you said you're gonna have a buzzball whenever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. I'm not thwarting off alcohol. I am a true alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. I mean, what were we even talking about? Okay, next gift, next bat Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh this is exciting. Are you kidding me? Dylan? I'm trying not to drink.
Speaker 1: No, I know you're not. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: But behold the berry Cherry limeade buzzball thirty two ounce er. Yeah, I am in love right now.
Speaker 1: That's a biggie.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. You gotta watch this on YouTube to just see that this thing actually exists. It's so beautiful, Dylan, wonderful friend. And you're also the devil on my shoulder.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: My wife is gonna be so pisty's.
Speaker 1: We can just do studio.
Speaker 2: I have to drink it tonight.
Speaker 1: You do not.
Speaker 3: You do not need to drink it. To drink you drink that, you will die. Go to the next back.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, By the way, it is Buzzball Friday. It's Buzzball bread together. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you're if you're in the if you're on this Tuesday, having a good buzzball Friday, then drink a buzz by.
Speaker 2: The way, is maybe it's because I'm not drinking. It's like a side effect or something.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: How easy is it to buy for alcoholics? Am I right for it?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What a gift.
Speaker 2: God, it's buzzball, Biggie strawberry rita, Dylan, I'm off the wagon. I'm sorry, I'm drinking this tonight.
Speaker 1: Look at how fastive that buzzball.
Speaker 2: You mind putting this in the fridge. I'm really gonna.
Speaker 1: There's no room in the fridge for that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's how big the buzzball is. It won't be fit.
Speaker 3: And shot the camera real quick, the buzzball, Biggie, the holiday buzz body.
Speaker 2: And you spent a lot of money.
Speaker 3: No, I did not spend a lot of money on this. Remember this is like grain alcohol and artificial coloring.
Speaker 2: I want to say this to the audience, and I mean this. If I don't show up for work in January, yeah, blame Dylan.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. And we'll we'll soldier on, but it will be a sad departure.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 1: This is very of course, Merry Christmas. Christmas. All right, So we have.
Speaker 3: Below Deck season one dropping for you guys over the holidays. You want to binge that, you want to come back to it, do whatever you will, but that'll be on the Bad TV Feed. Join us at patroon dot com, Slash another podcast network for three all Housewives of Salt Lake and our end of year aps and PMZ.
Speaker 1: You've got a big PMC today.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exciting packed Patreon dot com, Slash another podcast network.
Speaker 1: Donate a little or.
Speaker 2: A little more, a little more.
Speaker 1: Also check us out on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Kalen's been doing a lot of hard work over there, So go over there, subscribe, hit the bell, you know all that stuff. So Below Deck, Gaale returns. We have shit in the shower. We have shit in the shower? Is really that's the lead that we've buried?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The episode title, by the way, what was it? It was called the Pooh Portrayer.
Speaker 3: Okay, the per portray This is why I'm not really a big fan of puns. They always make me feel like I need to run away from something.
Speaker 2: Especially production below Deck. While they are bad at creating episode titles, they are good at creating drama. By having Gail back.
Speaker 3: Well done, uh huh, good job. And let's just get into our pots right now. I'll take the lead if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: Well, before we get in the pots, I do want to mention this week it was brought to our attention the horrible, devastating shooting in Australia. On a serious note, and.
Speaker 1: What are we doing right now?
Speaker 2: Well, Nate was involved. No, you hadn't heard the story.
Speaker 1: He was at the celebration.
Speaker 2: He was, he was I don't know what this is, but it's called shark tagging him and some boys were out off the shore doing that they heard the shooting. They just rather than just go off shore, they headed towards danger and they helped some people that were running away from the firing, and they loaded him on the boat and they got them off safely.
Speaker 1: That's how I but that's Joe done that. He would have tried to have sex with anybody that hadn't been shot.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, exactly. Yeah, and then after you got sex, he'd say, you know.
Speaker 1: You're moving a little quick for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is so I gotta tell you, Nate. Some of us run towards danger, others run away from it. Much respect to you, and for that, I'm not going to make fun of you losing your hair anymore because I owe that to you.
Speaker 1: That's that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Yes, you deserve better than that. By the way, your hair isn't as brave as you because it keeps running away from your head. Last one got it.
Speaker 3: You know, I run towards danger unless it's guns. I don't run towards guns. That's actually fucking crazy that they did that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something. You're half Irish, I'm basically full Irish. Yeah, we have a death wish. There's something about us where we just want to die, so we do. We will run towards the fire.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, maybe, but you know we have beautiful children to take care of.
Speaker 1: Nate doesn't he's oh he does, he has a sea rep baby. He didn't then though, Oh he didn't.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Oh no?
Speaker 2: What about Yeah, we don't care. We have a death wish. We want to die.
Speaker 1: Potatoes tried to kill us, and they did.
Speaker 3: They succeeded. I mean, think about that. Potatoes killed tons of Irish.
Speaker 2: Well a lack of them. It was called the famine.
Speaker 1: Well it was.
Speaker 3: More like the potatoes were like you know what no, so I still blame the potato.
Speaker 1: Anyways, let's go fuck that was so but that didn't make any sense. What was I talking about? And said at all? You weren't going to do it? Like, what the fuck was that? Let's get into the episode, but not get into the episode.
Speaker 3: We have to get into our pots. I found this episode to be quasi mid, but also quasi good and maybe even great.
Speaker 1: I give it ninety pots.
Speaker 3: The fact that we are listen, I don't I don't want to be I don't want to be crass here, and also miss me with.
Speaker 1: The the homophobia thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just be practical about this. The guy who his friends were joking about had come coming out of his ass the night before was probably the one. We can't be certain, but he's probably the one that let shit slide out of his ass and put it in the pipes.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're getting out in front of this.
Speaker 1: It's not even anything other than just the clues we have available. Okay. He also said.
Speaker 3: I can do whatever I want. I'm like Madonna, So I think it was Joaquin. Also, that thing with Kathy at the end was I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was rolling credits. Normally, I walk away from the television.
Speaker 1: Right, that was heartbreaking stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you done your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Ninety?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad you touched on it because the poop gate took up so much of the show and I find that distasteful and disgusting. A lot of people are eating while they're watching this program.
Speaker 1: And if you're going to do it on the deck.
Speaker 2: That's right, or just keep it. It was also cross contamination. That bathroom is in that far from the kitchen, saying people that are serving bio and by the way, the bio hazard had these people gotten sick for some reason, It's really on them hanging out with some disgusting human being that would do such a thing right out of the gate. Because we shouldn't spend too much time on this. I actually know how this happened. At some point. Ben Higgins, a former cast member from The Bachelor, said he never actually went to the bathroom or wiped. He would go to the bathroom in the toilet, flush it, and he would finish off in the shower, which is absolutely disgusting, and I believe that is what took place here.
Speaker 3: I think that if people are are operating at a really, really efficient and healthy clip. Then it's okay, but so few of us are given the the suicidal diets that we're all considered correct. You can't eat flaming hot cheetos and then not do a We'll do a no white classic and get in the shower after that.
Speaker 2: Like that's not okay, right, last note, Yeah, Asha in her investigation, horrible profiler, immediately eliminate all the women on the boat. This is the of a male. Women don't do this. It's like a serial killer. There's like four women's serial killers.
Speaker 1: Eileen Warner's knock.
Speaker 2: Them off the block. This is a gay man that did this. It's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, no, no no.
Speaker 2: When we zero in on who did this, we need to make an example out of them. We should tar and rabbit poop them, throw tar on them, and then you know.
Speaker 3: Let's do rabbit poop and feather because we talk about tar and feathering as if it wasn't a just a catastrophically evil thing.
Speaker 1: To do to somebody. I mean, imagine your skin.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they have fourth degree burns, but you essentially die before the feathers hit due. So let's do rabbit poop and feathers. Sorry, I just I think it's important to mention that that we shouldn't be so willing nilly with that word, you know, I mean it's really really I mean, it's it sounds really painful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay. This episode had some heart too, with Nate really realizing that the clock was ticking regarding Gail leaving the shore and I love there are some upsides to upper management, which is you can tell your two underlings to get the fuck off the boat side, really spend some time with a girl that you're trying to, you know, make nice.
Speaker 1: With well and and uh oh yeah and Potts fourteen? Can I can I get two things off my chest?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 3: We talked in The Housewives how obscenely wealthy people. You're almost always like, I don't want you to have all that money, you know, right, people that are listening to loud music with their windows down. It's never good music. It just never is good music. I was driving over here today and this man was listening to some white guy, you know, M, and M's white and it's fine. He wraps and it's good, but he's still really angry about all that stuff.
Speaker 2: And then he's fifty two he's been a million a multi millionaire, dare I say a billionaire for most of his life?
Speaker 1: Was he pissed off of this guy? Today?
Speaker 3: Was listening to like an ash Or Roth kind of white guy rap, and it's like, okay, roll them up.
Speaker 1: Up next thing. I want to get off my chest. I can't tell you how excited I am.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow morning at a thirty I'm going to depart my home and I'm going to go to the cinema smacked on edimals to see XD three, d Avadar Fire and ash. Okay, it's do you know how long.
Speaker 1: This movie is?
Speaker 2: Caylen? You want to?
Speaker 1: Can you take a guess?
Speaker 2: It's it's James Cameron. So it's gonna be three hours.
Speaker 1: It's three hours and seventeen minutes.
Speaker 2: That is insane? Why?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Also, I'm gonna put the glasses on. I'm gonna put the glasses on. Would you put the glasses on for three hours and fifteen minutes?
Speaker 2: I'd be doing here?
Speaker 1: I can't. I am so jazzed for this.
Speaker 2: After this podcast, I'm gonna look up the early reviews I have to.
Speaker 1: They're not great, They're not No, I don't think so, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Kaylen's dad is going to interview him tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was supposed to be doing it in this studio. I was gonna lay out the red carpet for Michigan.
Speaker 1: Cameron is not coming to North Hollywood for anything.
Speaker 2: He used to live here, you know what. He used to live here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean a lot of people used to live here. But you know James Cameron. He I would imagine he goes from bell Air to maybe Santa Monica, back to bell Air and then he just flies to Australia or whatever to film shit. Anyways, we have to talk below deck. Yeah, three hours and seventeen minutes of blue people running around?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: No, but you're going to see it, and it's gonna make sixty five billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Three hours of seventeen minutes blue people running around.
Speaker 2: Here's the crazy thing.
Speaker 3: He's got three more, I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: He'll be dead and they'll still be coming out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I like Avatar so much. All right, let's get into the show. We have quite an episode. Like I said, I gave it ninety pots. I mean that's really really high. But come on, it's not loading. Oh, there we go. Gail arrives. She has some sort.
Speaker 1: Of guitar or something with her. Yeah, I'm a very odd backpack, long backpack.
Speaker 2: She's hot on the inside and the out. I am gonna dinger a full point for the guitar.
Speaker 3: Right, So we get a big hug. Nathan cannot let go, and this is where we we get a look back that things ended porally, but Gail wants to move on in a plutonic manner. And I would say that hug is a little long in the tooth for a platonic manners.
Speaker 2: That's funny the word plutonic. I had no idea that plutonic meant have unprotected sex until you create a human being. That's why I failed English class.
Speaker 1: Still yep, but that you're that's why you're so stupid.
Speaker 3: And they have a platonic relationship. Me and my wife have a platonic relationship.
Speaker 2: That's why Lucy's here.
Speaker 1: That's why Lucy's here.
Speaker 2: Maybe I maybe I do know how to speak English. Yeah, I want to say this about Gail. I was shocked that when he this is later in the episode. I thought there was going to be a real problem when she came and he'd have to tell her that he made out with Jizy. I like a real Sophie's choice if you if you do tell her, she's going to be pissed, or so I thought. If you don't tell her and she's hanging out with Kizzy at the bar, she's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Just blows a plume of cigarette smoke in her face.
Speaker 2: Right, right, it's a real Sophie's choice. Or dare I say even worse than Sophie's choice? And I think someone died in that film.
Speaker 1: A child did That's right.
Speaker 2: Did you know that person that made Sophie's choice also made that movie about Brookshields being a fourteen year old prostitute talk about range?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, No, The choice that Sophie was making was which child to kill, So it might not be as bad as Sophie's choice.
Speaker 2: The eighties were so weird.
Speaker 3: A couple of pieces of shits. Are not fan of Gail now.
Speaker 1: You know. We were wondering whether or not to.
Speaker 3: Elevate Joe and Jizzy to pieces of shit, And I thought it was a little harsh last episode. Maybe we're getting soft if you two are hooking up with each other while the is I mean what she's still she's in line at Jack in the Box and you guys are making out with each other.
Speaker 1: Okay, so if you're doing that, you're a pos.
Speaker 3: If you're doing that and you don't like Gail, I think, Jizzi says.
Speaker 1: When asked about Gail. Yeah, what you don't know her? What the fuck is wrong with Also?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you think she like? You think you got a shot with Nate at this point, Like that's gonna hurt your chance.
Speaker 1: So she goes Ugh. Joe does not trust her. We'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 3: But if you two are making out with each other while vas in line getting supreme tacos from Jack in the Box and it is gonna return soon, and you don't like the nicest person on.
Speaker 1: The boat, you guys are pieces of ship. I mean, let's just call Spedish spade.
Speaker 2: Here's the funny part about Joe, the ho Gail does not like him, and he knows this because she sees right through you, and it bothers you. Did you ever see the film Them? It's like an underrated film by John Carpenter, Rowdy Roddy Piper. It was like Okay, there's a bunch of aliens around and they're taking over the planet Earth. He's the only one that can see them because they have these satellites.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the glasses. That's right, got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 2: Jail is rowdy, roddy piper.
Speaker 1: This metaphor, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: She sees that he's a pit.
Speaker 3: Did John Carpenter or do anything that wasn't people being like gross and slimy and stuff?
Speaker 2: Do you consider the thing gross and slides?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's the grossest and the slimiest escape from LA Is that gross and slimy?
Speaker 1: What are they escaping from Los Angeles? From bombs?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, bombs, gangs?
Speaker 1: No? Is it really that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gone like it looks like it does now.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so funny.
Speaker 3: We were doing my wife and I were we're doing a little thought experiment, going, let's list the things we love about Los Angeles that are not our friends and.
Speaker 1: Family, and.
Speaker 3: It's about two three items long. The theaters, I mean, you just can't beat the theaters in Los Angeles. We have some of the best theaters in the world. You know, it's really tough.
Speaker 2: I mean, you have to drive by MacArthur Park to get there.
Speaker 1: Well maybe not.
Speaker 3: You could go around it, but you definitely don't want to drive through that place because you'll catch straight bullet or you'll step on something sharp and then your football turned greed at like forty eight hours are you'll pass by some of them?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So Kissey says uh, and Joe says that Gail does not respect him, which begs the question, what on fucking planet.
Speaker 1: Earth is there to respect? Nothing?
Speaker 3: So we get a little bit of a Meanwhile, meanwhile, lint roller of the Ages, do you see that thing?
Speaker 2: I didn't?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what a marvelous thing. And something else, But Cathy begins to weep over a nice note that Max wrote her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is kind of uh, this is kind of crazy here She's starting.
Speaker 1: To where can I really quickly ask a question? Where these waters for stand Hope?
Speaker 2: Yes, you can absolutely drink him, Doug stand Hope.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: What's his whole angle on comedy? Kaylin?
Speaker 1: Not to no one knows who stand Ope? They do.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was so funny that we came in here and like a professional studio.
Speaker 1: The producer had put out Fiji water for me.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something, Kaylen? Next time lie and say you had that out for Dylla.
Speaker 1: Dylan always brings his own water bottle over there.
Speaker 2: My wife one time walked into the fridge and there was like a fresh squeezed orange juice bottle in there, not open. She goes because she wasn't feeling well, and she goes, is this for me? And I was like, yeah, it was for me in my mimosas. But she got onto it later and she said that wasn't for me. Okay. Now talking about Kathy Max intense obsession with Kathy is oddly beginning to warm her up, and she says he has layers, right, m M, yeah, so does Terra Masseaux terror Massoux. You don't want to fucking date that, right, Spongy.
Speaker 3: No, it would be impossible to date. It would be purely platonic. You can't fuck a Tira Massou.
Speaker 2: And it didn't stop. That weird lady that fell in love with Railings remember her?
Speaker 3: I just feel I remember that she was like Molly Shannon and Talladega Nights.
Speaker 2: It was a dude that love Bridges too.
Speaker 1: Was that on like the Real Life or something like that, something weird.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for those.
Speaker 1: So we've got real estate Asians coming up.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine if a bridge broke up with you, how can you take that guy out for a beer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's imagine. Well I don't want to get sidetracked. Actually, okay, because speaking of bridges I mean we could go down that one for fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: I mean the things I.
Speaker 3: Was about to say worse than the potato thing earlier, way worse. Hey guys, today's episode is brought to you by a magical company that will make your life happier and better.
Speaker 2: Lola, Lola, I love Lola.
Speaker 3: Lola is the best blanket on the market, the softest plank it on the market, the best looking blanket on the market.
Speaker 1: Okay, And if you like are.
Speaker 3: Struggling on Christmas and you didn't get somebody a Christmas get them a New Year's present. Go hey, sorry I missed you, but send you a Lola blanket.
Speaker 2: This what you do? You say? I ordered this for Christmas and they were sold out. They were so in demand, that's how many people want this. It came in for New Year's here's your Christmas gift.
Speaker 3: They'll they'll think they're but they open that up, they'll go, oh, this person got me a lake gift. They open it up and they go, Wow, it's Christmas morning again. Because Lola Blankets teleport you to the most comfortable mornings, the most comfortable afternoons, and the most comfortable evenings in the world.
Speaker 1: And you can.
Speaker 3: Tie in how this season is all about comfort, which is what we're too wig fright.
Speaker 2: You know, tickets aren't for like, oh, let me just put this over me because I'm cold. No, no, no, no, it's supposed to be like a warm thing.
Speaker 1: No, just about that.
Speaker 3: It's about being in a ton ton Lola is our go to gift. I've gotten like five people Lolas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: So it comes in a range of sizes large, extra large, it's massive. They call it the biggest blanket on the internet. You can get any of them.
Speaker 3: So give the gift of softness this holiday season with Lolo Blankets, And for a limited time, our listeners are getting a huge forty percent off their entire order at Lolo blankets dot com by using code bad TV at checkout. Just head to Lola Blankets dot com and use code bad TV for forty percent off. After you purchase, they will ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that we sent you. Today's episode is also brought to you by HERS. Hers is transforming women's healthcare by providing access to weight loss treatment plans for every budget. Okay, it's it's plans for every budget.
Speaker 2: Fix help my budget, I'm using it.
Speaker 3: They connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: If you are prescribed, you will get medication as part of a doctor developed weight loss program, complete with ongoing care check ins, dosage and medication adjustments, and access to twenty four to seven online support at no additional cost. When you're on a weight loss journey, you want support and you want to twenty four to seven.
Speaker 1: Hey, I got a question about this. I didn't do this. I didn't do this. I gained a pound I lost What can I talk?
Speaker 2: You can personal testimony. I am on it, and I am really happy and satisfied. You look great, thank you, and I sound great. And I think, except for that little flub on the last podcast, I think I've been.
Speaker 1: The best You've ever been. Thank you, Thank you Hers.
Speaker 3: Whether you want to lose weight, growth, thick or fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety, Hers has you covered. Visit for Hers dot com slash bad TV to get a personalized, affordable plan.
Speaker 1: That gets you.
Speaker 3: That's f O r H g RS dot com slash bad TV for Hers dot com slash bad TV. Weight Loss by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded drug products are not approved or evaluated for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the prescription requires se website for full details important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and planned purchased. We're also today brought to you by Rula Rula because when you're feeling great, I should say looking great. The more important thing is that you're feeling great.
Speaker 2: You want to feel good on the inside and out.
Speaker 3: Deal right, So you've personally used Rula P I did six months ago, and how what do you think about it?
Speaker 2: Dyl? I have to say this, throughout my life, I have never felt better about myself and how I feel. I just feel like I'm on cloud nine all the time.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, finding a therapist is really hard, but finding one who actually takes your insurance that's the other thing. HM therapists are so expensive, and Rula does things differently. They partner with over one hundred insurance plans, making the average copey just fifteen dollars a session. It's real therapy from licensed professionals at a price that actually makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay. Isn't just affordable. The experience is tailored around you.
Speaker 3: Other online therapy platforms might match you with the first available provider, whether or.
Speaker 1: Not they're the right fit.
Speaker 3: Ruler considers your goals, your preferences, and your background to provide you a curated list of license in network therapists who are actually aligned.
Speaker 1: With what you need.
Speaker 3: Okay, go to Rula dot com slash bad tv to get started today. That's Rula dot com slash bad tv for quality therapy that's covered by insurance. Thousands of people are already going to Rula to get affordable, high quality therapy that's actually covered by insurance. Visit Ruler dot com slash bad tv to get started. After you sign up, they'll ast year how you heard about them, Support our show and let them know that we sent you. That's Rula. Rula dot com slash bad tv. You deserve mental healthcare that works with you, not against your budget.
Speaker 1: It's completely nonsensitive. Get two ay, prefer shape man egg.
Speaker 3: We've got real estate agents coming aboard this vessel, also known as house rats.
Speaker 2: Are we could otherwise notice rude, pushy humans that are otherwise unemployable but decent salesmanship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there are two professions wherein you can do coke during the day as part of your job. Coke dealer and real estate agent. Okay, so these are house rats. They're aboard this vessel. They're a pescatarian, gluten free, vegetarian, all the shit, and they want to do Get this an eighties party?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: I thought everybody was actually fairly nice outside of whoever shit in the shower? Yeah, and Joaquin, who might they might be the same person, We don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, though, you are who you hang with in my opinion, Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We need to track that individual down and they need to be what's.
Speaker 1: It called rabbit poop up feathered well.
Speaker 2: And then they need to be thrown out of the group. What happens when you're in a town excommunicators?
Speaker 3: Right, Joe and Gail sit down and he tells her about the three sixty.
Speaker 1: That he's been through.
Speaker 3: He is a completely changed person, and I believe he said three sixty.
Speaker 1: I don't think that this is me.
Speaker 2: But a common mistake.
Speaker 3: Right, So let's talk about what we should respect about Joe real quick. So when talking about his personal transformation, he referred to a rotation that would see him right back in the same place that he was to begin with. Okay, Gail doesn't respect him and he doesn't understand why, Well, you're an idiot. So despite the one eighty that he has gone through, even that's bullshit, right because he's the same womanizing post that we saw last season. Now, after he says this and Gail listens, we begin a game of Princess Bride Wine Cup through interviews, wherein Gay and Joe say, yeah, I fucking hate that piece of shit. Yeah, I don't trust him.
Speaker 1: I don't trust her, and he accuses her of cheating.
Speaker 2: Now, this is in his interview. This was great. Joe had the balls to point out that Gail's a cheater, and thank god there was a producer on that set that day that pointed out he's also a cheater. And here is the audio response that he gave. He had no response.
Speaker 3: So when he accused Gail of being a cheater, I'd written down something along the lines of you'd know a thing or two about that, and I knew that the defense, not from our audience because they know Joseph pos, but from him or any of his allies, would be, well, he's not dating Victoria, they're not in age.
Speaker 2: She thinks they are.
Speaker 1: Well, whether she thinks so or not, miss me with the bullshit.
Speaker 3: Do you think that Joe hasn't cheated on an actual girlfriend at some point when he was homeless, and that girlfriend he was embarrassed to be homeless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he lived in the woods in that car.
Speaker 1: He cheated on her. Well, I guarantee it.
Speaker 2: I love that montage. He apparently only had one photo and it was him holding a bag at send us all your photos.
Speaker 1: Joe, right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Imagine if we just had an aura of Joe's, you know, an aura, an aura, an.
Speaker 2: Aura yeah yeah, yeah, around him like this.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, an aura an aura frame a picture frame.
Speaker 2: Oh okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's the perfect gift for boomers because it's simple enough to work technologically, and it's a picture frame where all of these it's like a magic trick to them.
Speaker 1: It's like peekaboo for children? Is the aura for boomers?
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? The boomers like to gift those things to the young ones. My mom got me a I'm not young, but my mom got me a framio.
Speaker 1: A frameo rameo sounds like an er.
Speaker 2: This's the thing. You download all your pictures, she can share. That's an aura, her pictures. Right what he's called frameo? And Uh, that went in the waste basket. We're not putting that on her right right right, I'm sorry. I'll tell you we have to plug it in a boom.
Speaker 1: Or will put that on their shelves?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, they will. I got that home goods thing that says we love our family.
Speaker 3: So Joe, when asked about the by production, stammers and then says does like a real Patrick Bateman. Let's go again, He asked, four takes, compose myself and I'll deliver this line. The guests are on their way when Asia has made a breast of Joe's cheating and she is.
Speaker 1: Shocked.
Speaker 3: So the guests finally arriving already squat Jaquene starts, uh, starts off like a scumbag. I mean, you know, it's always tough with with different sexual orientations. But we're we're pretty are pretty consistent across the board, whether you're a straight woman, a gay man, a straight man, whatever flavor you are. If you come under the boat and you look at people who you have not any claim over, you've not had any conversations, and you just go found two people I want to fuck, it's just like, okay, I mean, my god, do you we always joke do you want to see if they want to fuck you before exclaiming this?
Speaker 1: Please? It's just so fucking much. The guests, they talk about being in office, a team.
Speaker 3: Of real estate agents say kay, house rats, and that they have left HR on land, as though there is any HR on land to begin with. These are real estate agents.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you, save your breath. It doesn't matter if you left it on land. Something you don't like happening on that boat, it's still you can still write about it when you get back on land.
Speaker 1: Sure, and you can see the hell out of all filmed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: So Cathy tells the women where she's from. I don't know what this weird half measure sea rat history was.
Speaker 1: She starts talking to the guest says she's from a small town. They show up picture of her and then we move on.
Speaker 3: It was a five second I'm not going to even give that any I mean, what the fuck would we even do there?
Speaker 1: Nathan and Gail sit down, and I don't know the work.
Speaker 2: Before they sit down. This is a very meaningful moment Captain Sandy, because she's intuitive. She picks up that Nate's wearing cologne.
Speaker 1: Oh really, that's.
Speaker 2: A big deal, just sign a dude's trying up his game.
Speaker 1: Usually he smells like.
Speaker 2: What a warm bat. You're stinking. Now you put cologne on. You're trying to impress a lady or a man or a man.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, monoxidel, but we're not going to do that, because he saved those people.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: And so I don't think that this is within the pages of how to Close ass for Less Money, because how to close Ask for Less Money is not about love.
Speaker 1: It's about closing ass.
Speaker 2: Right. This is about love though, right, This is this is trying to uh, I don't know. You want to get the pheromones going, and the colone is a wonderful way to do it.
Speaker 3: But as the author of the forthcoming, How to Close Ask for Less Money?
Speaker 1: Why are you laughing? I just love that title.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Cracking the Code actually closing more ass for Less Money by Patrick J. Hickey, My coming eight. I've had some problems with editors lately because we went through that whole woke thing.
Speaker 1: Right right right.
Speaker 2: My publisher said it wasn't the right time for a decade, but now it's opening up.
Speaker 3: Okay, your publisher voted for Trump so that they could get this book out eventually. Yeah, all right. So as the author of Cracking the Code, how to Close, Ask for Lesson?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there is.
Speaker 3: How do you feel about Nathan's overwhelming Full Court Press.
Speaker 2: It's not overwhelming. He's putting just the right touch in there. By the way, I don't know where he put the place to the colone, but I suggestion for all the guys out there.
Speaker 1: What you're getting hung up on the colone.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about him sitting down with her and saying I love you, I love you.
Speaker 2: Yet, Yes, he did he did that right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said I think I love you.
Speaker 2: I think they put that in the trailer that they're going to do.
Speaker 1: No, he said it here to her, which Caylen watched the episode. Calen never watches.
Speaker 2: I think, okay, fine, oh we didn't get his pots.
Speaker 1: What do you think fifty pots? Okay? Wow, coward spots.
Speaker 2: Okay, then that was a little too much, m I would say, seeing as they hadn't seen each other in the way that she kind of explained that he got scared, or what I think is possibly when you're on a television show and people are in your DMS, scared, long distance, a bender, and also being a little fuck boy for.
Speaker 1: A little while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but anyway, Uh, I kind of feel these two can make it. I think he is a good guy given.
Speaker 3: What Well, they have a baby, so well, yeah, you like that means something that's true. We get a little c rat relationship breakdown. So yeah, there were six weeks that they were together, then he ghosted her for five days to the point where she.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know if he was alive.
Speaker 3: So let's get to Kizzie, who isn't feeling great about the whole V and Joe thing, and she says the only way she can get through it is by pretending that V doesn't exist. Bold strategy, Cotton, I mean, you have to be some kind of witch in order to pull that off. That's like cerebral magical powers. I don't think the Kizzie possesses those.
Speaker 1: She can't. She can't do that.
Speaker 3: She's she's eating crisps next to her all the time in the galley or whatever.
Speaker 2: I also don't think she really gives a shit.
Speaker 1: No, no, my god.
Speaker 2: So meanwhile, meanwhile, one of the charter guests notes that one of the bathroom smells really bad in the film biz. Uh, we call that a little.
Speaker 3: Foreshadowing, right right, exactly? Well, also, Daniel asks, uh, Joauquin?
Speaker 1: Should we should we not? I mean the breakdown?
Speaker 3: Well, Daniel asks Joaquin if he still has com dripping out of his ass from last night?
Speaker 1: Hire words not mine?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 3: A did you did you write in your publication that white people need to be paying for reparations?
Speaker 1: Your words not mine?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you're asking you that a fucking article I wrote, you, lunatic. Do you have an aura frame by any chance? I don't understand that that's part, But yes I do, and I love it. Okay, So we get ready for the dinner party, Cale and Joe have a little chat about v I can cover.
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, she said, what's going on with v He says an eye quote, I don't know, it's like a little boat man's. He also had a quote earlier in the week which was let me quote him. He told her I'm in it all the way and I want you to come back to my hometown to meet my mother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: So Joe saying to Gail that it's good but vs giving him relationship vibes, is.
Speaker 2: He's not ready for a serious relationship now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm trying to think it'd be like, uh, I don't know, Joseph McCarthy trying to throw somebody in jail for being gay?
Speaker 1: Is that too inside?
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't it's it's absolutely hypocritical.
Speaker 2: Oh your words, not mine.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's wild stuff.
Speaker 3: Joe is a real Joe was last season pos he was messing around with sea rats.
Speaker 1: It's never a good thing.
Speaker 3: It's you know, I don't know if what with time's out in the me too. Maybe we're just lame and uncool.
Speaker 2: But like you go out and have fun with girls, you just but you don't play with their hearts.
Speaker 3: You don't play with their hearts, and you don't like actively not care about them this whole like Playboy, I don't give a fuck, I'm gonna do me thing.
Speaker 1: It's like it.
Speaker 3: We're not in the Dirk Diggler era anymore. It's just not a good look for anybody. And so he did that with Brie and the Balkan Biscuit last season.
Speaker 2: Later, we found out during our Sea Rat con right that that relationship well let's yeah.
Speaker 1: Let's tease it.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll drop that eventually, but the Balkan Biscuit had a lot of insight on on But now he's doing it to a girl who told him she wanted to pump the brakes, whose boyfriend just and he's pressing the issue then reframing it as her giving him relationship vibes while he hooks up with other people on the boat. I mean, it's real, real gross stuff. Hitler was worse, I think. So, yeah, I think Hitler was worse. Just want to get that out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's your opinion.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna wear that, so Joe Nope.
Speaker 3: Josh loves the seventies and recorded an album and a music video for the single Falling Apart. His band or artist's name Pink Elderflower Moon Now that is.
Speaker 1: That is never gonna work. That is mouthful. It's too many words, it's too many syllables, you know, Prince.
Speaker 3: Rush up, beetles, pink elderflower, moon is just that's too much.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm gonna make you feel good about that, right. Only him and his thumb that pressed the record button hurt it.
Speaker 1: And we love Josh. Josh is a fun guy. He's a nice girl.
Speaker 3: Not too much, he's a little bit too much. The clown makeup is a little bit too much. We don't like the clown makeup. The food's great, the disposition is great.
Speaker 2: Too much clown makeup is terrified.
Speaker 1: The clown makeup is terrifying. You know, something something like Edward Sharp and the Magnetic Zeros. You know, it's got a rhythm to thing, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So everyone gets in their eighties gear in the house, rats play Scooby Doo, Hallway and Daniel and company say, no one come in our room. Don't anyone come in our room? How much cocaine is too much cocaine? Like if the bedside table is just entirely filled with it, is that too much?
Speaker 1: I don't know, But they don't want anybody in their room. So we start dinner, but before we get there, someone ship in the shower. And it's not that someone ship in the shower.
Speaker 3: That's that's gross and obviously if that happens, it's an accident.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you clean yourself up.
Speaker 3: You grab some toilet paper, you put it in the toilet, and you make.
Speaker 2: Your point is it's up to you to do the cleanup.
Speaker 3: You make absolutely certain that no human being ever knows that you did this.
Speaker 1: You go to the grave with that.
Speaker 3: What this person does is kick it, okay, all right, kick it over to the Great, smush it into the pipes and puts the Great over it, kind of the way like kind of like a Japanese dessert, the way that like a purple yam would be compressed out over an ice cream cone or something like that, or perhaps a playto mold that a child would play with.
Speaker 1: But this is actually human shit.
Speaker 3: It is so disgusting, and we always talk about how are people not more embarrassed?
Speaker 2: I that's the that's sixty four thousand dollars question. Here's the thing. Maybe this is just because it's a bone in their safety issues. One tactic that could have been employed was why not just throw some fucking draino on top of that motherfucker, you can clear eight years of pubes out of the drain I'm sure you.
Speaker 3: Can do it with human you know, it would take a while and there may be some kind of explosion I've never seen.
Speaker 2: Let them live with it, then, right, right right, let them have to come to you and say.
Speaker 3: I genuinely do not know how this was not run up the flagpole. I don't know how no one told Sandy about this, and to production, I would say, if someone shits and puts a grade over it and smushes it in the pipe of the shower, that's an excellent opportunity for collective shame. So let's turn the guests on each other. Let's have the guests sort out who did this, and let's film.
Speaker 2: I have a great idea. They have another thing on this, and I assume there's a holiday break, so they're going to see theirselves on TV. All right, If any of you are listening and you know who did this, you are a charter guest. We're gonna have you on to point out who is the perpetrator of the poop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you'd like to come on, If you want to come on, and we'll have.
Speaker 1: Twenty six when no one cares.
Speaker 2: About this well I care.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, maybe we'll do a little social clip because we don't need to do We don't need to talk to a real estate agent for too long.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm sorry, but I'm really great.
Speaker 2: We can also ask them where are the market's going?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, It's just I don't mean to shoot on real estate agents. It's just real estate agents in Los Angeles in particular are really gross. So we've got an unbelievable dinner by the kid the clown tunotostatus.
Speaker 1: The mayo was.
Speaker 3: Garnished via the the.
Speaker 1: You know, the star, the star nipple on a QP bottle, I believe. I think My point is there was too much mayo on the tuna tostado.
Speaker 3: I hate mayo. This would have been inedible to you. There were three globs of mayonnaise right on top. Now I'm a big mayo fan, especially an egg based mayo like QP, so this would have been fine for me, but I think quite intense for a lot of people, including Patty, who wouldn't have eaten it.
Speaker 1: Next up, we've.
Speaker 3: Got a yellowtail in jalapeno We've also got a salmon and avocado roll, and then we go to the Miso.
Speaker 1: Kart a little too often.
Speaker 3: Here we've got a Miso eggplant and then we've got a Miso.
Speaker 1: Seabans. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Overall, I think it was a lovely male. I'm gonna give it one. Two is twelve twelve pots.
Speaker 2: Twelve pots. That's pretty low.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we get back to the shit. Asia has to scoop it out of the pipes again.
Speaker 2: Cross contamination. I don't like that she's doing service. There's gloves here.
Speaker 1: No, and you know what else I don't like kiss He deserves to have to deal with this.
Speaker 3: Yes, this is the universe saying here's a bad person. Let's make this person do this, and Asha steps in to do it.
Speaker 1: That fair.
Speaker 2: I have to say this. It's not like you're dismantling like a thing of dynamite that's going to blow up a building.
Speaker 3: Oh are you talking about like a This is like a hurt locker kind of operator.
Speaker 2: I'm saying. I think Kizzy could have handled it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well, sometimes you know you need to call in in the big bucks. Jeremy Renner, Hey do you remember when he got a snowplow ran over his legs. This is the weirdest thing in the world. I'm not trying to get conspiratoriler or anything like that. Is he still walking? It's like the most unbelievable thing to me.
Speaker 2: Well, vehicles weigh a lot deal, they're like six thousand pounds, Like I imagine that thing must have been twelve thousand pounds. You know the kid that played Uh, yeah, that's what I'm saying. Who is the kid in Star Trek like the jj Abrams thing?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Russian kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like trying to open his gate to his mansion and uh, his car smashed him.
Speaker 3: I know, so sad, so tragic, but I'm happy that Jeremy Piven's still a hawk Guy or something.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Piven, Jeremy Renner, Oh, Jeremy Renner. God, that would be so funny if Marvel just slipped PIVT in. What is his name? Hawk Guy? What is he? Who is he? What is Jeremy Renner in that?
Speaker 2: I think Hawky his character's dead?
Speaker 1: Oh is he really?
Speaker 2: I think they killed them all. I hate those movies, by the way, I do misliving with Pivan, a podcast that the Little Patty's in PMC Destroyer. Yeah, I remembered. It only lasted sixteen episodes, and we just haunted him.
Speaker 1: Oh really, you took it down. He said, leave Pivot alone.
Speaker 2: Because it's a stupid podcast. And I know his heart wasn't into it. He was just doing it till he was waiting to get another TV show, okay, and he said, wait, you just wait for season two. And we said, you're not going to do a season two. It's been three years.
Speaker 1: And when you say, well, you mean you and the Little Patty? Yah?
Speaker 2: Yeah right, we left to like twenty two reviews for her. Okay, great, more than his actual listeners.
Speaker 3: All right, it's amazing the time you waste. All right, So Asha's on a hunt again. I think it's probably the guy who got pulverized last night, but who knows.
Speaker 1: Let's get to Nathan and Kale.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I have to say Nathan is being in uh appropriate?
Speaker 2: Yes, can I join you? She said, come on.
Speaker 3: In, you're the bosin. She's a lead deckhand. You didn't text her for five she thought you were dead. Now she's back. You've said I love you, You've dismissed two sea reds, so you could spend more time with her, and you're getting in her bed at night.
Speaker 1: She's clearly uncomfortable. This is a lot.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's not uncomfortable. They love each other, they have a baby together.
Speaker 2: It all worked out.
Speaker 1: But it all worked out.
Speaker 3: So next day we check in on V because you know, her boyfriend died eight months ago today. You remember a couple episodes when you said it is there eight month anniversary of her boyfriend's dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was wrong. I was wrong. Yeah, you know, it's great. I love how I think he texts V the morning He's like, we all miss you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great.
Speaker 2: It was like a text she might have gotten from like the dentist office that she goes to.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, we all miss you, or like if she was at like cheer camp and broke her leg.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it was a real heartfelt Yep, totally.
Speaker 3: So we have some coffee and we learned that Gail is badass and can run a vessel. And we're going into a beach picnic for a lighthouse. Now Nathan has some people to send to the lighthouse, and those people are Frenchy and the hell.
Speaker 2: That's right, Get him off the boat.
Speaker 1: Now. Maximilian is disgusted.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's fighting Nazis again, and naturally, when you fight Nazis, you completely lose respect for them, and he is completely lost respect for Nathan.
Speaker 2: One little Battie. In the comment section on Patreon, I said, I lived in France and I used to hate that. We'd have to celebrate how we surrendered twice?
Speaker 1: There you they celebrate that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that Postille Day or whatever it is? What is that? Okay? Can you look up Pastille Day? What the hell is that? Is that? It? Even it? Pistille Day? Is that what it's called? I don't know what the French do, but one thing I do know about the French.
Speaker 3: A certain sum podcaster thinks the first lady has a cock.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's all over the place. It's crazy, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I do want to say this. Kathy crying. Obviously it's someone that was very meaningful with her stepfather. Yeah it was, they said that, but obviously not close enough for her to leave her stay no because and also not hurtful enough that she will be making out with Joe the Hoe in two episodes.
Speaker 1: So oh well, clearly.
Speaker 3: You know, when somebody dies, you got to get under somebody else, you know, to get what they say.
Speaker 1: Yes, and but still day it's in reference to the French Revolution. Okay, great, that's what I figured. Join us next year.
Speaker 3: We love you guys so much for listening to the podcast. Can't believe we get to do this. It's so fun and it's because of you, guys, So we hope you have a lovely.
Speaker 1: End of your year. Happy New Year. We'll see you in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Also enjoy season one and below Deck and hopefully you're not too offended, and also will be beginning with traits.
Speaker 1: Six.
Speaker 3: We love you, I'm dyling, say goodbye, Pat and saying goodbye guys