Speaker 1: This is a fatal four podcast, folks.
Speaker 2: This is Super saying.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is Super saying two uh, and this is Super saying three.
Speaker 2: Hi, folks. If you scream more in your ear, you come to the right podcast.
Speaker 4: Welcome to Ultimate dragon Ball, the number one podcast on dragon Ball z Kai with the usual co host Kas.
Speaker 2: We are.
Speaker 4: Cool. See he say good because he can't grow his hair out like Super saving three. Fuck you?
Speaker 2: Some of them did? They have hair in plants in the same world.
Speaker 4: It sure doesn't seem like it. Then again, is that how Krillon got his hair secret?
Speaker 2: No, Krilling just purposely shaves his head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know, it's what he said. But listen, Crillon went to Dragonball Germany and had some stuff.
Speaker 5: On Dragonball Germany sounds like a really awful place. I mean he did love blood hair, blue eyes. Oh no, kind of works out anyways. Thank you so much to Hopefully this is a go last podcast. I say everyone's every podcast is someone's first. Welcome Welcome to hell. But it will help if you have other people join you. If you like, share, subscribe, comment, rate this podcast. It was a good old five star and dragon Balls it was a long way. You can also connect with us on all of our social platforms. You can also find more info about us on faito for pod dot com, but you also find other podcasts about wrestling, movies, all that fun nonsense. It's not a patreonture do for pods where we have access to a discord at free versions of this show and Patreon exlus for shows like Mystery Saint Theater.
Speaker 2: We just watched by.
Speaker 4: It was so much fun.
Speaker 2: So much fun. We love ROLLI.
Speaker 4: Wow, do we do? We love broly No, But otherwise I think social listen otherwise, Kaz.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing well. Well, It's been a nice easy day today. I'm just sitting here. I've got some some apple juice I'm slipping on and yeah, I'm I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: How about yourself?
Speaker 5: I'm doing peeking myself and be even better talking about this string of episodes of Dragon Ball z Kai as we're getting into the.
Speaker 4: Real thick of it in this current saga's episode.
Speaker 2: Four? Are you ready? I I captain, I can't hear. Okay, I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: That's as much as I got for you, because, like I said, never watched the show terrible. I say that I did watch it a little bit when I like would babysit my my little cousins every once in the blue moon. But that's about it.
Speaker 5: Well, I know what we're universal crossing to the multi verse with Terry carp Off season.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not true.
Speaker 4: I do have one other SpongeBob things that I know. The power Watch stimulator had a SpongeBob DLC. Okay, so I got to power watch that pineapple nice And who is no pineapple under the sea? Uh? Is it? Mancha boo?
Speaker 2: Close enough?
Speaker 5: Anyways, we are on to episode one thirty two, A Time of Trials, Lay hold the legendary power way hold of fuck?
Speaker 2: I can't read.
Speaker 5: Hold on rewind A Time of Trials, They hold the legendary powers. There it is, I wrote down at one point, Videll being actually correct as wild.
Speaker 2: Oh this is because they're all bitching.
Speaker 4: And caring about Gohan being dead. I guess we haven't seen a body yet. Yeah, yeah, Videlle's going by comic book rules, right. It's like, show me, show me the fridge. Where's the fridge. Let's go on in there. Can guys think it's it's fascinating that that that a thing from a Green Lantern comic during the Kyle Rayner era is now just a thing in the lexicon. Yeah, it just fascinates me that is that that would have been. I remember what year that was. It was like late eighties, early nineties.
Speaker 2: Why James Gunn is a coward if he doesn't stick someone at a fridge.
Speaker 4: Well, they haven't even introduced Kyle yet.
Speaker 2: We've got three of them. Might as well, I.
Speaker 4: Don't it is weird that they decided it's guy, Hal and John and not like the most personable of the of the four. Yeah, yeah, yeah, he said. Yeah, Fidel's right. Here's your question. If Loku was a lantern, what lantern would he be interesting? Goku probably Oh that's a good question because I like a lot of people probably say how but he's not how.
Speaker 2: Color wise?
Speaker 4: Oh you mean? Oh? Yeah, which which actually?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 4: Which one? Which?
Speaker 2: Which?
Speaker 4: The spectrum?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's on the spectrum right, But color.
Speaker 4: He would probably be always gotta be a blue lantern. Yeah, he's blue because he's always just very hopeful and assuming things are going to work out. Yeah, Goku is a.
Speaker 2: Blue I wrote down.
Speaker 5: Also, I swear to Christ Supreme kind of makes the stupidest fucking faces.
Speaker 4: He can do we.
Speaker 2: Trying to pull out the Z sword.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're back at cock Rock.
Speaker 5: And Gohan and I wrote that sounds like me after White Castle, because he's like, yes, yeah, Kibito's having it, having a good time, because he's like, yeah, I wrote, Kimito, shut the fuck up, bro.
Speaker 4: Just he's like, oh, you silly moro. You can't do this. We thinking even the power of the Kai and we couldn't do it. You can't do shit. Fuck you. Yep. And well, I wrote a thing in the discord the other day and I said, I'm gonna say something that will will hate that. You're pro comedo, No, you're gonna hate that much worse than that, because as Gohan was putting all of his strength into pulling this sword out of out of the stone, as as it was. Sometimes when I'm doing these, I'll just write, you know what happens. Sometimes I just write my first thoughts of what's happening. Yeah, this time I had, I had, I had the thought and I wrote it down. My first thought when this was happening was, Uh, Gohan's putting his whole see into this.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, too bad? Okay, Honestly, I thought you'd hate that more.
Speaker 4: Okay, cool.
Speaker 2: Little people.
Speaker 4: He's a teenager, but I'm I'm just gonna letie is he's I guess he technically is.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's in high school. Yeah, you're going on this path. That's not that's that's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be the last time we complained about something being in high school and something happening in this set of episodes. Uh, you will get to that really, uh and yeah, then the the stone begins to crack. Yes, Then Gohan pulls the sword from the stone and he is now the one true King of England. All right, And I wrote, I go hun punked you bitch ass out. It could be you know, fuck you. It's weird because don't feel like the detail was that much of an asshole when we first met him. No, I think it just went supremes started making these rash decisions, and he's like, what why are you trusting all of these these mortal beings.
Speaker 2: He's very a traditionalist.
Speaker 4: So we head back to the tower where Goaten and Trunks are turned about to wear infusion, and then they went.
Speaker 2: To Goku like, hey, where were you when my dad died?
Speaker 4: This was fascinating, and they go through like, yeah, where were you when Gohan got killed?
Speaker 2: And they're like, I'm like, oh my god, the Goku's on fraud Watch and people like shut up, there were no no, no, it's cool.
Speaker 4: It's cool like I was knocked out, like knocked out, you bitch. It's very it's very funny. It's the fact that they're like, listen. I guess part of it is because they barely know this dude.
Speaker 6: M hmm.
Speaker 4: Both of them like even though it's got's Daddy's like, do I've don't you for like a couple of hours at disappoints. Yeah, let's see where I guess I did. Okay, So we're cut to another blue attacking the another city.
Speaker 2: And he turns.
Speaker 4: I wrote down, he turns into chocolate and it's chocolate rain now uh, because they're all just food. He's all the chocolate. Yes, and I break. I hear it every time that Boo talks. Yes, it's every time. I think it just sounds like one of Will's voices.
Speaker 2: Mm, like my Lisa is now.
Speaker 4: Like it weirdly sounds kind of like a much higher pitch version of your Paul Haven mm hmm. That's that's what I hear's weird because I think Bobby is to Paul Hamen here. Yes, uh, and we'll get to that. Remind me of Bobby as Paul Haman in a little bit. Well, I have something for that. H oh. Yeah. Then Boo gets a tummy ache and then craters the entire fucking city.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there's a truck and I want that. Never drive a car into this universe.
Speaker 4: No, it never goes well.
Speaker 2: Boo just punches the car and he goes flying.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm uh.
Speaker 5: And then of all characters that come back, the fucking Hillbillies from the World Tournament are back.
Speaker 4: Yeah. What a choice, I mean, but it made sense, yes, kind of as far as needing someone to kind of know who these people are. Yeah, She's like, I want that boys Dana's trunks and he lives in the Capitol Castle car building in West City and during this call, I boss just fucking around and swimming and doing car.
Speaker 2: Wheels like this rules.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: D I'm part of the PTA. It's right about responsibility. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Boys like my boys were injured and she shut the fuck up like.
Speaker 2: He's killing you personally.
Speaker 4: Which is great. Listen, here's the funny thing. Bobby is one of my favorite villains of this entire show. He's very fun.
Speaker 2: Uh that Trunk's innocence.
Speaker 4: Of what what did he? What did he not do?
Speaker 2: Uh? He doesn't deserve that he gets the kind of treatment.
Speaker 4: Oh, I guess that's true. That's true. Yeah, Trunks, Trunks is the hero we deserve. Maybe future Trunks.
Speaker 2: Not the Trunks.
Speaker 4: That's I still here's I think it's an interesting thing. I do not have this fascination for future Trunks the way you do. But is that partially because I haven't seen that movie.
Speaker 5: No, there's nothing to do with it, just like okay, okay, I think I think we'll talk.
Speaker 2: About the next episode. Kid Trunks feels too much like vegeta to me.
Speaker 4: See, that's that's the thing. I don't mind. But yeah, that's that's fair. Uh. Yeah, Baby says that he has his next target and his West City.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then that's where we in our episodes. What did you think of that one?
Speaker 4: Did we did we talk? I think that's where I had something else in here?
Speaker 2: The something else?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 4: We need to see Goku starting the kids training, and we find out that they have to match power levels.
Speaker 2: They didn't mention that.
Speaker 5: That was the mention, Yeah, because like, yeah, Trump was a little stronger.
Speaker 4: And he's like, this is bullshit, I want to be full power.
Speaker 2: Mentioned.
Speaker 4: I thought that was an interesting.
Speaker 5: Also thought yeah, it was interesting that fuse on Super saying first and then goes Super.
Speaker 4: Said yeah uh oh, and and and we Krillon's a little day dream what he after Krillon takes Boma out of the room because Bama's trying to barge in on the training.
Speaker 2: I remember that from was for a teacher.
Speaker 4: And then Krillon has a little a little daydream of him and Gokun. Yeah, he's like, I wonder what happened if me and Goku would have tried to fuse.
Speaker 2: And when you had the original krill and voice actor, is it was it?
Speaker 4: I was curious if that was not uh and krill and danger that he was actually the more powerful one.
Speaker 2: Well he was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, so Goku wasn't initially just the strongest poice that's ever existed at that way. Okay, so that is that is actually true at that point? Interesting? Cool, Okay, but yeah, that was Yeah, that was a fun episode. We uh, We're still in a lot of set up phase.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we haven't even seen Fusion yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, it was another good one. You know, like I said many times, I don't know that there's been a bad episode of the show.
Speaker 5: I agreed, So I guess let's hope that she continues right after this.
Speaker 2: And we are back.
Speaker 5: We're divingd to episode one thirty three, hold Mogibulin, check limit super saying three. So this is where they're trying to divis divis a play of what did you hear? So Goku suggests, okay, Trunks, you go back to West City and go to the Capsule courts and get the Dragon Radar before it gets destroyed, and then I will hold them off till you get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they turns up for this irritated thing, because why did you leave the fucking dragon Radar? I know, I know, I know, she says, well, I didn't think we needed to get for you know, however long.
Speaker 2: But also to me, that's fair. I feel like that she wasn't expecting that, like they were to come and destroy Wet City anytime soon.
Speaker 4: I guess. Also, we learned from Piccolo that in the four months once they get the dragon balls shin run can only still do one wish instead of Yeah. That was interesting because I assumed we were just rolling them over and apparently yeah, yeah, uh shand run not on the Verizon plan, He's still on ETT no rollover minutes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Also uh yeah, so we said Trunks is gonna go do this? Initially I had the thought, and then I realized why it wasn't a thing. I was like, well, why doesn't Goku just instant transmission there but pick up on them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, yeah, is he just going to have to find very unpowered doctor briefs somewhere.
Speaker 2: And then the same time very difficult and you will see this in Power Spike.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So yeah, I realized why that was the thing.
Speaker 7: But I did have that thought, Oh, I'm all powerful, right if if you have the power of these speakers, yeah, the intensity power.
Speaker 4: Also, it's funny that when Trunks is leaving, he kind of looks back at Goku is like, can this dude really hold up his into the bargain?
Speaker 2: He's so his dad, he really is.
Speaker 4: It was I thought this was very funny.
Speaker 2: He's like, it's like so jarring when you compare the two Trunks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because future Trunks is like, Goku, I've heard so much about you and I need the Goku fan boy, right yeah, and this Trunks is like, fuck this dude.
Speaker 2: Now do you think that's a result of.
Speaker 4: That go that Trunks being trained by Gohan versus this Trunks being trained by Vegeta, Oh very much. So. Yeah, yeah, being And that's that's why I do kind of wanted to watch that movie eventually because I am kind of fascinated what that looks like. Mm hm h m, because yeah, having been trained by Gohan, it's definitely very different than the way this Trunks has been trained to be very cautious about everyone and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh uh. So was like, all right, I'm gonna go fight Boo. Now uh these transitioned into them and he's like, hey, yeah, I also wrote down the Hey. I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: Gokhus just wanted to fight, Yes, Boo just wants to play and not fight too. Yes, because you could tell like go, say, hey, why didn't you listen to this guy?
Speaker 2: Whatever you want?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're laying we're laying some groundwork here.
Speaker 5: This is Bautista's trip Atorney on triple h yes. Uh, and then we head back to the World Tournament.
Speaker 4: Where mister Satan has to keep the crowd u and control where he promises he himself with defeat Marjen Boo, and at one point he says, oh, what if I actually shows up when I challenge him? He's like, oh, I'll just say I was training. He can't attack me while I'm training. That's like warriors code or something. Yes, and then he.
Speaker 2: Turned around and does the knicks and he's like love me. Yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mister Satan assumes everyone's adhering to the code of honor.
Speaker 5: Yes, you imagine mister san Ris James Gibson, Oh my god, mister Satan rich is low key to martial arts experts.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, you cars a warrior. I'm a real warrior. I'm a real champion. You're Paul a little freak.
Speaker 4: Oh amazing because he would beat the dog shit out of that man. Oh tremendous. Oh I did we did?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Goku does go into Super Saiyan two very quickly, and Bobby's like, oh, what is he's doing that golden hair trick?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I wrote, he wrote I should wear a wait and call myself super Bobbedy.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's very good, and then uh Goku says he's gonna show off a level beyond what Vegeta did, and Bobby says, do you have a chart or something? I was so confused that would that would be very useful, actually, Bobby, and he.
Speaker 2: Starts like, ah, I just yell like and everyone feels it across the world like.
Speaker 4: What is that? And even Gohan on the World of Kais is like, that's not that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and King kind of dude, you're gonna burn out all your energy. You can't do Yeah.
Speaker 4: We haven't seen King guy in forever. And he's like now, he's like, dude, I have to fund this up again. Why do I have to tell you every time you're sucking up?
Speaker 2: And he during this Chatsu, yeah, I was so excited to see Chau.
Speaker 4: I was like, holy ship.
Speaker 2: They're like Himalayan mountains.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're not dead. He's like that energy, what is that? It's like, why Bill Simmons. It's fiky crazy.
Speaker 4: But you don't think Bill Simmons has a third eye for pop culture.
Speaker 2: No fun no.
Speaker 4: So then we finally he finally pops off and we get super sayan three. Yeah, I will say it's now I hate the Super Saiyan three design. Hey, well, can I say something? You also hate hat a lot.
Speaker 6: It looks dumby ship, no eyebrows, long hair, It's so stupid.
Speaker 4: I don't get it, just like I don't mind the hair so much. The eyebrows thing is dumb.
Speaker 2: All the hair cats don't it looks so weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say, we do get when he's powering up, we do see a shot of the Grade eight, yes, eight back. Yeah, I finally we get my Grade eight for season two for all of like two seconds, which was which was nice. I appreciated that. But yeah, it looks real dumb ah And yeah, everybody's like, I didn't know that was a thing that could happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then Goku starts going to work on watching but a little bit. Yeah he's like, you see, oh that's where the ends. Yeah, so yeah, that was that was something. Yep, this was not a ton happens in this episode.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the build of Super sim three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I say, that's that's the thing. Yeah, it's interesting. I do feel like it's another one episodes where I feel like it's not filler. But there's just not enough happening to make it super interesting until the thing happens, right, So it's I would say, I'm sure there are probably people who are like, this is the coolest thing. Everybody turns into Super say in three. It's definitely feel that's the way by Super saied in three. Yeah, and I'm like, yeah, it's cool, but it took it took. It only works on some characters. I feel like, like the Bardok statue you've seen that have like it works on Bardoc. I feel it works on Broy if you look up Super saying three Broy, it works on them. But like also be wearing if you starch seeing three, because it might be some spoil wis well, I assume bar Dog just looks like Goku.
Speaker 2: Well he also has a saying armor and a headband.
Speaker 4: Ah okay, well I can I saw what? Did I see it today? Was I on TikTok? Yeah? I was.
Speaker 2: They had a.
Speaker 4: Weighted vest that was a saying uh vest or vege of what are they fucking yes? Saying armor? Yeah, that was weighted vest. Thing I thought was kind of cool, but it was five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: It's not that cool. My might is that chief to ship a weighted vest?
Speaker 4: Probably not, but either way, but yeah, so we have super saying three. Now that's a a thing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I I.
Speaker 4: Assume that will be relevant for other characters eventually as well. Yeah, but yeah, so now we'll see how how close Goku can get to matching maching Booze energy.
Speaker 2: Can you.
Speaker 5: Match my mash my freak? Can you match my freak? We'll find out right after this. And to wrap up our three episodes this week, we have episode one thirty four True Worth, beginning to show the treacherous boo So Trunks finally arrives at the Catholic Corps building and for you, some bikini, you're just chilling like, oh hi, Trunks.
Speaker 2: How you doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, We're in like a fucking animal conservatory.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, well, get all these animals. We're just chilling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got a we got the cat as usual, dinosaur got yeah, we got a bird, a dog and they're just keeping a dinosaur.
Speaker 2: They just have. That's one does when you got that kind of fucking money.
Speaker 4: I guess yeah, I'd like to do. Hm hmm. Here's the upsetting thing is doftor is doctor breached the Elon Musk of this world.
Speaker 2: No, he he he did all the work in himself, that's true.
Speaker 4: He thinks he is.
Speaker 2: Do I look like I have a part time diamonds?
Speaker 4: He does not. Actually, no, exactly, I wouldn't. Yeah, that's fair. The only change here in my chain smoking. So he's like looking for this the dragon radar, and he can't. He can't find it. He's like, oh uh, Bikini asked like, oh do you want like I wrote this out? I don't know why because of her voice is Bikini jewish? You could convince me she talks like this, but she's just from Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Maybe, well, same thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, so nobody can remember where the dragon radar is. And okay, so I'm gonna say this, maybe that's the thing that should be put in one place every time so you know where it is because it's real important.
Speaker 2: So Goku mo fighting Goku used to doing yo yo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was very funny. He's just holding him by his antenna and just punched him like like a one of those boxing bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very good.
Speaker 4: And Bobbedy is just beside himself, like, how is anything that this happening? Boos just up and absorbs him into his stomach at one point, and I wrote, this is someone's finish. It is that before before that happens, we we get Goku uh whipping Boo by his antday.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I worked on song.
Speaker 4: God damn it. I Goku Gay Bowser's move into the building.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then but then Boo flies back up and Bobby says, that's my Booo. I was like, that sounds like a TV show on ABC in the nineties.
Speaker 2: That's my Boo. Sorrying Alan Rickman.
Speaker 4: No, Uh, I was gonna go Phil Hartman. But anyway or e p Indeed.
Speaker 5: So at one point they come back like, how come he hasn't gotten the thing yet? Well, Goku's like talking to trunks from the distance, and I was like, who are you talking to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, dude, are you trying to blow this whole thing up?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? I keep stalling. So then uh, somehow who had Videll had her phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I actually looked this up because I was curious. So this show, this show came out in Japan in ninety four, right, this episode in particular, that's real early for a cell phone, I suppose. So I guess I mean, I guess this world is theoretically a little bit more advanced mm hmm then we would be. But ninety four for a cell phone is interesting. But she she does say, well, it's because I'm really important that people need to get ahold of me because I save people. Yeah, which I guess sure.
Speaker 2: Which also what kind of covered she got the service up there?
Speaker 4: That is true? I get you're closer to the satellites.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Secondly yeah, yeah, so it happened that that was a tease because they're trying to still find the uh the dragon radar and then what were let's it on the plane, dude, and like the plane and.
Speaker 4: Is like where's the plane's like, oh, right in here, It's in a capsule. It's in a capsule, of course it is. So we we go back to Goku at one point and he's uh just basically just frustrating Boo the entire time.
Speaker 2: Watch the biggest command may one point ye, and it goes straight through him. And then Boo does his own command maya.
Speaker 4: He does it's it goes badly, yeah, because yeah, Goku deflects it and it then crashes into the earth, and according to Bobbedy, destroyed about ten percent of it, which is a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Goku find out that Trunks finally got the radar.
Speaker 4: All right, cool, oh we did skip over the part that I didn't want to touch on is whatever. I Fidel gives them the phone. They're all very happy, and then Rosi once again uh, touching a woman inappropriately and then gets smacked, this time far worse because it's a child. Yep, not great. I don't know excuse me, you heard me, baldy I I don't care for that bolder. That's worse somehow. Anyway. Yeah, so Trump's Trunks finally got the the dragon radar.
Speaker 2: He's like, all right, I'm out of here, and like what no, you just can't leave.
Speaker 4: He's like, listen, give give you some time, like you want a better fight, Boo, Like oh, he's tapping into like would sell. He's like, you got a better fight. This goes a little bit and was like okay, and then go koolies. And then Bobby loses his mind. Yes, Bobby's like you you fat fuck you big stupid pink back and Ship makes all this stuff I called Boo whenever he killed the cheetah. And then Boo's like just getting angryer and angrier. He's like, you're dying to me. Uh and then punches Bobbity's head off. Okay, I say, yeah, he goozles Bobbity. Yeah, put technical off, just straight off, blood splatter. Uh, Bobby is dead.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that happening that quickly. I thought, Oh, we'll probably build that up for an episode of two. Nope, nope, nope, straight into it. That was. It was very violent too. Yeah, oh that's what I think I had. Yeah that whenever uh, Goku says that manching Boo comes off like a simpleton, he's actually a genius.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was like him up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was like, oh, watching Boo the Shane Gillis of Fighters, Okay, I can kind of see it. Yeah, a little bit. Uh oh when I didn't think it was a nice line that Goku had whenever he before he leaves, he tells Bobby, whenever you get to Hell, which will be soon, ki yimma will make you suffer.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh, that's that's kind of dope. But yeah, so that it's interesting. I feel like all three of these episode is going to save the biggest thing for the very end. Yeah, like all three of them got a built to this big moment.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 4: The Boo and Goku fight was was pretty good. M hm for the short time we have it, I actually will be We'll get it again at some point. I say that that's not necessarily true because he like that. Yeah, his time is running out on earth, so yeah, we may. That's still the interesting thing. I want someone to tell me what time it is time, yes, because I just I want to know what how much longer he actually has because we haven't gotten to night time yet, Like we're still at best like seven o'clock in the afternoon. So like it's just it's very weird how because we're what this is what thirty thirty thirty four, So we're thirty episodes in and it's been all of a couple of days basically, yep, which is fascinating.
Speaker 2: I feel that one day were the first.
Speaker 4: The first couple episode for a few.
Speaker 2: Days, well because Goku has been within the twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the first few episodes were pre the tournament, oh preel okay, yeah, yeah, so yeah, we haven't spent a lot of time calendar wise with any of these people. I feel like I feel like we were on damn It for this time as far as episode that is something I was I wouldn't looked at because I think we barely be pasnamic if we were still doing this, if we're doing this in the regular show, which is the fact that if we were doing regular dragon Ball Z, I wouldn't have even met Trunks yet. No, that's fascinating to think. But yeah, No, another really good set of episodes. We have a lot of things that changed very quickly. Yes, and change is good. So what will change in next week's episode? How will go act as a solo act? Will the children finally wear infusion? We'll go on swaging his sword and helps save today, We'll supreme kind of We're the fucking faces June in next week and find out more on the next episode of Ultimo to dragon Ball Season too.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to a Fatal War podcast. Subscribe today wherever you get your podcasts, and visit Fatalfourpond dot com for more episodes, merchandise and infro on the Patreon