Speaker 1: It's time for a mixtape.
Speaker 2: Monday it was the Time, Mixtape Monday, Oh Day, Where you was Monday?
Speaker 3: Used a mixtape.
Speaker 1: Monday Mixtape Monday.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, you could own a piece of hip hop history. Tupac Shakurz got some unreleased recordings and lyrics that are up for sale on a website called Moments in Time. Website is explained in late nineteen ninety early nineteen ninety one, Tupac composed and recorded an unreleased album for a group called Jesse and the Kids. It was never released due to the tragic death of one of the band members. Not only are the lyrics totally unknown, the recordings of three of the album's songs with Tupac and the lead are as well.
Speaker 1: Wow they include.
Speaker 3: The items include sheets of lyrics written on binder paper with playing white paper, along with the tape of the unreleased recording.
Speaker 4: Yikes, I loved binder paper. Shout out to binder paper. They don't use it anymore, do they.
Speaker 1: Were you a wide rule or a college rule?
Speaker 2: A college rule?
Speaker 4: Come on, wide rule was for the real little kids or the kids who you know?
Speaker 2: But you were a wide rule kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh all right, I see.
Speaker 2: I used to write in all capital letters for a lifetime. Yeah you did.
Speaker 3: What does that mean with one of the big pencils? Yeah, well into junior year.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter's in the news. She what is the song that's catchy? I've not this song this one right now, never heard it. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you're.
Speaker 2: Not getting my joke anyway.
Speaker 4: This is a second joke of practice, come out of practice, the songs on every three to five seconds.
Speaker 3: The problem is the last week that we did the show together, you were in a different place so I could roll my eyes all the time and you'd never catch me.
Speaker 4: And then I said a joke that was a joke on text and you didn't get the joke.
Speaker 1: You get the joke either.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's my jokes. This happened with one of my girlfriends. I said clearly a joke and she thought it was serious. Maybe my jokes have gone bad?
Speaker 2: Were they?
Speaker 4: Probably never good?
Speaker 3: Charlie xdy X and Sabreritty Carpenter got into some trouble the brit Awards ceremony over the weekend prompted hundreds of complaints to Offcom, the Office of Communications. There in the UK, which is their version of the FCC. She opened the awards show at the O two Arena in London with a mashup of her hit, similar to what she did at the Grammy Awards, wearing a red sparkly millet Harry's style. I don't think any of that is military, but red sparkly military style mini dress with matching stockings and suspenders.
Speaker 2: That sounds hot.
Speaker 3: She was seen having a close encounter with a dancer who was dressed as a soldier wearing a bear skin hat, and apparently at one point you could see her nickers.
Speaker 4: I thought, you're gonna say nipples that I did not. I don't think I've said nipples in three weeks.
Speaker 3: But she's wearing what they all wear in the brief in the brief area, right, So it's not like you saw underpant.
Speaker 1: You just saw one.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: I would applaud seeing an underpant on these girls these days. I don't think we're in heavy supply of underpants. Did they even wear underpants the kids these days? Oh no.
Speaker 3: Charlie XCX wore a sea through black dress and said, and you could actually see her nipples.
Speaker 4: I remember somebody in a sea through black something where I saw his nipples.
Speaker 3: But I was not receiving the brit Awards. She was up there five times. She won five awards in this event and said quote, I heard that ITV were complaining.
Speaker 1: That's the network. We're complaining about my nipples.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're in the area of free the nipple though right see.
Speaker 2: I knew nipples were going to enter the chat. I just didn't know when.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Sorry, I was so late in the show speaking of nipples, well, when you said nickers, I thought you were going to say nipples, and then the nipples arrived. Speaking of you were on a movie set this weekend.
Speaker 2: You are in a movie.
Speaker 4: You were discovered when you were doing adult theater by someone in the audience who wanted to put you in a movie. And you shot the movie this weekend, and you sent me a picture and you said, my first movie shoot. And I said to you, don't let them take off your clothes. Everyone does not do it. And you did not respond, which leaves me to question you whether I whether they talked you into taking off your clothes or not.
Speaker 3: No, I definitely got the joke because I read it to my wife later I read your text to my wife.
Speaker 1: I said, Shannon wrote a funny thing.
Speaker 4: And did you keep your clothes on at the movie shoot?
Speaker 2: Is my question?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, I was wearing a suit, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering if they talked you out of them on the casting couch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because everybody does it. Yeah, is that what you mean? Yeah, we're gonna have to work on the jokes. So was that a yes or a now?
Speaker 1: On which part?
Speaker 2: On the naked part?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay? Good?
Speaker 1: Good good?
Speaker 4: And then also, where where can we find this movie? Where do we see it? I will have to do is to go to production. We'll have to circle back to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They did have another day of shooting yesterday and then some more that.
Speaker 1: They have to pick up on.
Speaker 2: Did you get feedback?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean the director was in the scene with me.
Speaker 3: Oh really, the director of the movie was actually playing the director of a movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, so because it's kind of you know, and he didn't say like, wow, you freaking knocked it out of the park.
Speaker 1: No, but he did say we're going to do another take. So I had to do.
Speaker 3: But part of it was my screwed up The lines. You screwed up the lines totally. Why because I didn't want to be toxically masculine.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked you screwed up the lines.
Speaker 3: I was a little shocked myself because I thought I had them down.
Speaker 2: But wow, yep, were you pissed off at yourself?
Speaker 1: You have no idea I do.
Speaker 2: I can totally know that.
Speaker 3: Well, like I was saying before, when we get in trouble around here, I'm the one who's like, hey, relax, you don't have to you don't have to write anything. You don't have to tell I'm already more mad at myself than you'll ever be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, yeah, I was. We did five takes on the oh my couple of lines, but it's not it of.
Speaker 1: One of them was the sunshine like this the.
Speaker 2: Actually Simpson on s this is a disaster. Five takes.
Speaker 1: They got better every time. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 2: It's not like you. I want you to go to the doctor. You tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe maybe we just call it a day
Speaker 2: Because we won't be at the Podcast Awards