Speaker 1: Seven. You want any game called seven? You got it? Do know how to end your jingle? Just you got it? I love it? How am I gonna end this?
Speaker 2: Us?
Speaker 1: Here is gone? No way? Today is back? Well, we don't know.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't have snacks. Maybe he doesn't want to bother us because he knows we're playing a game. Okay, let's get into this. The seven and ten game for pit passes.
Speaker 1: Billy, good morning, Hey, how's it going? Okay? When I ask for candy, don't say fruit loops. Okay. If I ask for cereals, you can say fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Don't say so easy when you're listening in.
Speaker 1: Your car snickers. When I ask for cereals, yeah, I did it did hopefully it just is.
Speaker 2: You have ten long seconds to give me seven items, okay, seven and ten.
Speaker 1: I will give you the category. Alex will do the timing.
Speaker 2: And Moe's gonna listen for blatantly wrong answer correct and no repeats, no repeats. Okay, that's what I need your job to be. Alex's timekeeping. I'm gonna give you the category. Billy, quite simply name me seven in ten?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Yes?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Seven and ten for Billy, let's just give these tickets away. Here we go, and again, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be pretty generous on your answers.
Speaker 1: We'll see, but they gotta make sense. Don't go yelling out the snakes like Alex. Every game we play reptiles. Every game we play snakes.
Speaker 2: Name seven reptiles.
Speaker 1: That would be one. There's a snake candy?
Speaker 2: I ate it once.
Speaker 1: Shut up, you did not eat a snake candy might be candy snakes. Okay, here we go, Billy, seven and ten?
Speaker 2: Name us seven fast food restaurants. You're on McDonald's, RBI's, Jack in the Box, Chick fil a, Burger King, McDonald's subway.
Speaker 1: You got it?
Speaker 2: What that was?
Speaker 1: Really? Plaumless? Billy? Are you kidd stopped all over my face? Out of the gate, dude? You Oh my god, I'm so excited. I guess we asked the right category of Billy. Oh dude, I'm so excited. Dude, you're in the pit for buzz Fast one. Why did I do all this homework? I got thirty categories here. I think did you say McDonald's twice?
Speaker 2: Because you then made up for it by saying Schlatsky's I did, I did, I caught it said you got.
Speaker 1: One second, so you nailed. Like I know, people are emailing right now, don't email.
Speaker 2: He also said Schlatsky's in the time was still gone, so he said eight than McDonald's. He said eight things, but McDonald's was two of the eight things, so you still said seven.
Speaker 1: Slatsky's made. It had come in.
Speaker 2: Really, Randoms didn't even mentioned taco though it takes I didn't even think Waterberger.
Speaker 1: I mean, that says a lot about your territory. You can go get us on now you're I was pretty nervous. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Think You're in the pit Billy for Buzzfest on Saturday, sold out show. Those pit passes for today are gone. Reno will be in for Jeremy. He's got pit passes. Teresa will have pit passes, and we'll do pit passes all week long on air.
Speaker 1: Billy, great job today, dude, great job. You wanted any game called, you got it.