Speaker 1: M m.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, welcome to Peak Shade. It's Monday. It's molester Monday, it's mature Monday, it's mother issues Monday. I don't know, it's all the m's mommy issues Monday, daddy issues, Monday.
Speaker 1: Money issues because all of that. Yeah, these people don't know how to play the game, right.
Speaker 2: I am kind of into the new couple more so than the ones that we've already seen, So that's good. I like them the most.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's it's familiar territory for us with the new couple because of Nani de fiance, So they just came right on in and fit in.
Speaker 2: I think that's probably why I'm more familiar with it, because I'm like, it's a it's a it's a sex tourist.
Speaker 4: And a young Filipino woman.
Speaker 1: Yes, tell is oldest time, Yes, it is time and TLC I'll see that now.
Speaker 2: Question for you, you just celebrated your anniversary this weekend. Yeah, what number twelve?
Speaker 4: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been together longer, but you've been married for twelve yeah.
Speaker 3: I think we've been together eighteen or nineteen years.
Speaker 4: Okay, well far too long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got it's far too long.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to get in there where it's that that golden spot where you could get half of their four oh one k half for their retirement.
Speaker 3: I'm just trying. I know how to play the game. Especials on this show don't know how to play.
Speaker 2: The game totally, totally. That's such a great point. That is such a great point. Well, James, just you know, stay strong, stay strong. I just got back, so when you're hearing this, it'll be Monday, and I will be flying back on a super early flight back to the DC area. I've been moving my son in all weekend. This morning, my husband and I was John would not wake up and we were like, we're supposed to be taking him and his girlfriend and her mom who I met, who's great, and we're gonna just meet for a brunch.
Speaker 4: Before we left back over here to.
Speaker 2: Jackson where my parents are, and wouldn't answer. Wouldn't answer, of course, he's asleep, you know, just just every time, every time. So we just went over there to his house and we didn't have to we didn't have to unlock the door, knock on the door, or even push the door open because the door to the house was wide open with everyone inside.
Speaker 3: How do how do you how do you do that?
Speaker 2: Brian Coburger. If you need new people to murder, there you go, There you go, Oxford, Mississippi carpet.
Speaker 4: Yes, not even door.
Speaker 3: It's open.
Speaker 1: Like literally, it's not even a break in because the door was open, and I'm sure there's a welcome matt, So go right on in.
Speaker 4: There's a welcome matt because I bought them one. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So just walked right into the house as hot as shit. It's one hundred degrees and they just left the door open all night. So I walk in his room and I like, turn on the lights. I'm like, can you imagine he's in his house? And then there's his mom and I'm like.
Speaker 4: Girl, get up. He's like what, I set my alarm.
Speaker 2: And daveson, and then later on he's like, oh, it feels so bad, but it was so great to wake up and see you and dad standing there. I'm like, oh, yeah, I'm sure. Yeah, it's one hundred degrees Bard to Brunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did anyone say anything about the door being open?
Speaker 2: It it's an unclear situation as to why the door was wide open, you know, they he's not sure who was the last one inside, but he and the two roommates that were there, because there's four of them total, they all came home together, and so he doesn't know.
Speaker 4: And I said, okay, but.
Speaker 2: So when you took a left to go towards your bedroom, did you not notice that door was wide open? It must have popped open in the night.
Speaker 1: I go, no, See, they don't have that anxiety like what we have, like to go double check that a door is.
Speaker 3: Locked, make sure they don't have that yet.
Speaker 4: No, they don't have.
Speaker 2: It, to check it exactly like I was staying at my sister's and I'm like making sure the doors are both locked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the porch light is on for I go to bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here with us. It's the back door.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why people, and it's two people in particular that always leave it unlocked.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like fucking like, you invite the.
Speaker 1: Murderer in and guess whose room is right next to that back door?
Speaker 4: It's fine?
Speaker 3: Yeah, fine, yes, Just like how hard.
Speaker 4: Is it you're standing right there, had to close it, lock it.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I don't get it either anyway, So good life, good luck to those godless, god bless. So let's talk about these people, so aged and godless.
Speaker 4: Season one, episode two. We're in episode two and already I am mad that I'm covering it.
Speaker 1: So you know, it's just and I I love that you always feel the need to bring me along for the ride.
Speaker 2: But guess well, guys, here's some exciting news for real, for real. On Wednesday, you're going to get episodes one, two, three, and four of Love Is Blind UK. Love Is Blind UK is coming out Wednesday morning here in the US, and I've watched episodes one.
Speaker 4: Through four there. It's excellent. It's people that you hate right away.
Speaker 2: It's it's some bitchy girl drama and the women's orders love that. You could tell immediately, what guy the other guys don't like?
Speaker 3: Love that?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, there's I've made. I've already made my slide show. I've already got my spreadsheet together, like I'm set. Now I've got to watch the next one because we are going to put out five through eight on Thursday, so they're putting out eight.
Speaker 4: Netflix is putting out eight at once.
Speaker 2: We'll put out one through four and then five through eight the next day, and then the next week they'll go regularly. They'll just be two episodes at a time, which will be easier than eight episodes that they dropped the week that I was taking.
Speaker 4: My son to college. So yeah, they did their big one. Yeah they did it to me, but we had gotten the screeners earlier, a week before, a week before. But I gotta tell you it's very good, guys.
Speaker 2: So the first episode, which will cover one into will be on the free feed on Wednesday, and then next week I'll also put five six on the free feed, so six seven, just kidding, gosh, I can't help myself and anyway, so there'll be some things on the free feet as well.
Speaker 4: But let's talk about these stupid people. I've put it.
Speaker 2: Off long enough age inappropriate. Season one, episode two, Broken Promises. All right, okay, let's start with Tanisha and doctor Eric now speaking to somebody who's doing it wrong.
Speaker 4: We said last week, for like, what's wrong with her?
Speaker 2: She's been literally handed an empty check book with a mansion to decorate.
Speaker 4: She can't pull out what's wrong with her?
Speaker 3: She cannot pull it together.
Speaker 1: And here's the thing, she could actually be fucking her boyfriend in the mansion that this guy paid for.
Speaker 3: But she's stupid to even do that.
Speaker 1: Like she could have, like here in Houston, we have horror where we could get like really nice looking stuff for super cheap. She could have spent like not even half of the the blank check on furniture from there, got in the house together.
Speaker 3: It could have been on vacation somewhere else with a.
Speaker 1: Nice, fresh, big long, young dick instead of being at home getting no dick at all from the old man. I just don't get it, and she screams teenage boy to me.
Speaker 3: She just does.
Speaker 2: Because of the way she looks at her because she's just like lazy and doesn't want to do it all love it.
Speaker 1: The lazy is how she walks, how she talks, the face looks fresshious, all these things.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, doctor Aaron, did you really want to guide?
Speaker 1: Because there's nothing feminine about this girl at all, even but there she.
Speaker 2: Sits, but the way there's lots of pictures of her where she's got on a longer wig.
Speaker 1: And stuff, and she's talks about her hair.
Speaker 4: She's just it's just her energy you're getting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's it's stupid energy. It's what a waste of energy? You know.
Speaker 2: Well, she's thirty three, she's I mean she looks twenty three. I mean she looks really young.
Speaker 3: She acts twenty three.
Speaker 2: Too, and we know because we've got them.
Speaker 4: In our homes. Yes, we do, all right. So she goes to.
Speaker 2: Have dinner with her girlfriend and her little sister. Her friends are Courtney and Mirror. It's Mary m Iri and the sister is ro and.
Speaker 4: She is rocking head.
Speaker 2: She goes, yeah, it's time for me to go and hang out with some young folk, which was kind of funny, and so.
Speaker 3: She's like an old person and when she said she just.
Speaker 4: So she's like, how's everything. How are your kids? You know?
Speaker 2: And they're just making small talk and they're like, how's Eric, And she says, well, you know, we're just kind of in a bad spot because he's not listening to me and he tunes me out and be with the successful man is really hard.
Speaker 4: Okay, No, it's really not. It's really not.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 2: He just works a lot and I need somebody to make me feel safe and have my back. And I've been willing to do all this sacrificing for him. And they're like, that's right, you took care of Nana. Well, now we find out that she was the one that completely took care of his one hundred year old mother who had dementia, like she was bathing her and everything.
Speaker 3: She was a home health aid. Yeah, we got the check.
Speaker 4: As far as we know, that's not her background.
Speaker 1: I have to wonder how clean Nana was, because this girl is so fucking lazy. I'm kind of like, did she just get a hose and straare down? That's good enough, that's good enough, and they just get a hair dryer his blood?
Speaker 3: I mean, look how lazy she is.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's not a hoe o.
Speaker 4: Poor Nana.
Speaker 2: And so they're like, yeah, you took care of Nana, and her talking to had tiny and she said, I loved Nana. I took care of her like my full time job. And now I need him to step up to the plate and show me what he could do for me. He needed a woman to take care of his of his mother, and I guess I was just right place, right time.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. He is giving her everything. She has two homes. Yeah, you know, she's got a vehicle. She has not said that, she doesn't have access to his money.
Speaker 1: What else is it that she wants other than being on the wheel, which she He won't put her on the wheel.
Speaker 3: If she acts right, but she just refuses to do so.
Speaker 4: It's so easy.
Speaker 3: She didn't want to walk the damn dog.
Speaker 2: It's so easy. She won't even walk her dogs. So they're like, well, maybe you no longer have a purpose. Maybe your purpose was to take care of Nana. And then another one, I don't know which one says, now, how's your sex life? Can he still get it up? Does he have to take a blue pill? And she's like, I mean, I don't know. We go months without having sex. And then she says.
Speaker 3: She's never gonna get on the wheel that.
Speaker 1: Way, no, And then she's and then she okay, seventy four year old man, it's not going to last that long.
Speaker 3: You ain't got to do that much.
Speaker 4: Or maybe it lasts forever, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But she needs to have that will written up and write when he's about to just give him that.
Speaker 3: Pen, have him sign it. And there's a heavy ending for everyone right there. He got what he wanted. She gets what she wants.
Speaker 2: And you're talking about and they're talking to She goes, I mean, that is rude for them to ask.
Speaker 4: But since because it's.
Speaker 2: None of their business, but since they asked, I'll tell them our sex life is just non existent.
Speaker 4: Okay. So they say, what is your end goal here?
Speaker 2: And she goes, well, obviously to be financially stable, but like, I don't get an allowance or anything. And he wants me to be in charge of this home, but then he won't put my name on the deed. Talking head, the sister and the friend are like, she's the worst gold digger ever of all time.
Speaker 1: When Kanye West made the song gold Digger, he was not talking about tack noo.
Speaker 3: Good god. I mean, she won't even get pregnant, so not.
Speaker 1: I mean she's got all the control and she's too lazy to do anything with it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So they say, so, are you even on the will? And she goes no, And then they said, well, what's with the will? She goes, he doesn't even have a will? Now, this man is seventy four years old. Yes he does, he definitely does, Yes he does. And she says, you know, he told me just to do it for him and then he would sign it. And they said, well, what would you put on it? And she goes, everything goes to me and they said, wait, so he told you to make a will and make everything go to you and you haven't done it, and you maybe he said that to shut you up. And she goes, I don't know, maybe he did. And they said, well, you should go ahead and do it, get the will made up, and then take it to him. Like you talk about stuff that you don't do it, you have to.
Speaker 3: She would be too lazy to do it.
Speaker 1: She guess he knew that she would be too lazy to go find a pen and a piece of paper actually sit down and write. You know, she can't write in cursive like, she can't even do it in print like she won't. She was at the laptop at the beginning of the scene. She could have been type it up the goddamn will right then and there you could choose a place.
Speaker 3: To go order.
Speaker 4: Yeah. She's one of those whatever those websites are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you do the work for you, you they.
Speaker 4: Do it for you. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she says, you know what, I'm gonna put my foot down. I'm gonna show him what I can do, and they're like, yes, go girl. So now was the next morning and Eric. This is when she's sitting with the laptop and Eric has come home with some plants, and he goes, well, I went out.
Speaker 4: This morning to go get to the garden shop.
Speaker 2: And she goes, oh, and he goes, and I went to the house and there were some contractors there, so you know, they were asking me how I wanted to delay the tile in the bathroom. And so she says, what'd you tell me? He goes, I just said whatever they decided would be good. And she was like, you just went in and made that decision without me, And he goes, you were in bed when I left. She goes, no, I wasn't. I was walking the dog, just kidding you. Never mind, I can't even lie I was asleep, and he jokes around. He goes, she's always tired. She's always got to get in the bed whenever I ask for anything. She says, she's tired. She goes, I asked you to FaceTime me if you went over there to make any decisions. He goes, you can't even clean A pan of fried eggs has been sitting here for a month, which my husband says a month all the time. It was probably two days old. Best man don't know how to FaceTime.
Speaker 4: That's a great point.
Speaker 2: Now, listen, mama is about to be or just turned eighty six.
Speaker 4: She knows how to FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Well, I would expect nothing less from your mother. Look at how you are. Of course you're eighty six year old mom and knows how to face She knows that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Yeah, she does, she does. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She can't really necessarily if we FaceTime her, do she know how to answer it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A lot of texting? How do I answer? But she knows how to start one. So they're in his talking head together and he says, tiny, she could have a good life and a good relationship, but she's got to put the work in. And they said, is she lazy? And he goes, no comment, and they.
Speaker 4: Laugh like they both.
Speaker 2: Laugh like she knows well that she knows yeah, And he goes, I was impressed. Tin Asia really helped. She did so much with my mom. You know, my own kids didn't even help. And I still miss his mom every day. And he cries, he's a MoMA.
Speaker 3: This is I she just it irritates my soul. It disturbs my spirit a little bit.
Speaker 1: She's been given the golden ticket and all she has to do is walk in and say hey, Willie Walker.
Speaker 4: She like fucking do it.
Speaker 1: She's so lazy to do It's okay, So one pushed me in there, because someone carried me in there.
Speaker 3: Just I don't what does she do all day? I don't know.
Speaker 2: How does she look so good if she doesn't like exercise or eat rite or anything jeans?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I guess so y'all.
Speaker 2: You know how much I love quins. They are the best summer pieces. These are the ones you reach for over and over again. And right now I am obsessed with this white linen popover shirt. I'm wearing it right this minute. I wore it for all my recordings this week. It is so easy to throw on, and I have some white linen shorts to go with it. It's an adorable set. It's my new thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: They have one hundred percent European linen their pants, dress as tops. These are the pieces that you reach for all summer, and they started just thirty two dollars. You know, they have amazing soft denum, they have organic cotton sweaters, and of course they have that gorgeous silk and Mongolian cashmere.
Speaker 4: Did you guys also know they have jewelry. Did you know they have maternity clothes? Did you know they have luggage? And also betting you guys.
Speaker 2: They have so much great stuff and they have the most amazing things for gifts. Everything at Quint's price fifty to eighty percent less than similar brands. They work directly with ethical factories and cut out the middleman, so you're paying for exceptional quality, not brand markup. And it's not just apparel. Make sure your summer make your summer wardrobe feel easier. Go to quints dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns now available in Canada too. That's Qui n ce dot com slash pink shade for free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns, quins dot com slash pink Shade and Canadian bunkies. Let me know what you got, so, she says, I think I proved these things to you. You know, I took care of your mother, and you know taking care of someone else's mother is hard work and I don't feel appreciated.
Speaker 4: And he says, all right, well, how was dinner with your friends.
Speaker 2: And she goes, well, they told me I should grow up and if I want the will to be done, I should just do it myself. And he goes, okay, do it. She goes, you'll sign it. He goes sure, yeah, okay, and then she goes okay. She goes, you better know.
Speaker 4: I'm going to stand on business.
Speaker 2: He goes, I don't. I don't know what that means. And she goes step up to the plate and he goes, I can't wait. I'm going to use that term. And my with my patients stand on business.
Speaker 1: While you're making sure your kidneys are healthy. Make sure you stand on business. Yes, that's that's that's gonna fly over so well with his kidney patients.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what they went to him to hear something like that.
Speaker 2: When you go to dialysis this week, you need to stand on business.
Speaker 3: Business. Tante's down. Stand on business.
Speaker 2: Now here comes our worst molester Monday couple, and it's Vic and Caroline.
Speaker 3: They equally make me mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't this not interested in either one of these people.
Speaker 4: So she says, last.
Speaker 2: Night's date was a disaster, and I have no idea what time he got home. So he walks into the din in his robe and she's getting ready for work, and he goes, I thought you're going to work from home. She says, I don't want to be around you, like, I don't even know what time you got home last night. He goes, I got there, the bar was packed. I was cooking, I was slinging drinks, I was helping, I was working. So she pulls out her phone and goes, like, you know, dut and shows him a video and it's him going like, hey over here and buy does he come see us down at the.
Speaker 4: He's drunk with some people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he goes, uh, what's this And he goes it was promoting the bar, getting people to come. She goes, it's not good promotion. You have a drink in your hand and you sound drunk and you're the owner.
Speaker 1: And that man does more cocaine than Jackson's. There's the way that man, what fifty year old is staying up to morecock. We went out last night, we barely made it to midnight, and we were like, guy this is we gotta get home, got home, got on the fucking heating pad.
Speaker 3: But this guy is out at five o'clock in the morning. Are you kidding me? Those are crackhead hours.
Speaker 2: I've got to tell you that, Like last night, we came home and I'd been I mean i'd been walking around home Goods, walking around Walmart everything, hanging stuff in John Dreams, getting on the best and getting on ladders, moving fornature, unpacking stuff. And when I tell you that, I was last night getting in the bed. We've gone out to dinner. I had like changed for makeup and a whole new outfit.
Speaker 4: Gone to dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I'm when we got home, I sat down to like write some notes or whatever, and I was like, oh, there's like wizard and I go, I'm my whole body hurts, my whole we're.
Speaker 3: Acting our age because not on drugs, we're not on uppers.
Speaker 2: And today at ten o'clock, ago, I really think I might have to go get the bed, and he goes ten o'clock. I go, okay, I'll make I'll stay till ten thirty. But then I gotta I gotta go get in the back. I gotta go I gotta.
Speaker 4: Wash my face and get in the bed.
Speaker 2: So he goes. He makes fun of her in his talking. Eddy goes, she was like this video. I never saw her wagon her fingers. I don't know what that was about. He's making fun of her. He goes, I thought it was a good video. You know, I don't want to have a curfew. I'm fifty years old. I'm an adult. She's not my mom, and I'm in great health. Shows us as muscles, it was there was not one muscle shown.
Speaker 3: What was that for him to be?
Speaker 2: I don't want to curfew. I'm fifty I'm an adult. Well, he acts like he's dating a girl that's like fifty two, like two years older than and he's like, I don't need this girl to tell me what to do.
Speaker 4: He said, you a girl half his age.
Speaker 3: She said, be the one who's out till five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 4: Exactly exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So she says, you promised me you would come home by midnight, but you got home at like five am. He goes, I don't think it was like five am. And she goes, do you think it's healthy to drink every night? And he goes, look at me, I'm a great tripe.
Speaker 1: And she goes, notice how he didn't show any ads. No, he was just showing us a covered up arm, one little robe arm.
Speaker 2: She goes, the bottom line is you're not a trustworthy person. And he goes, well, you're obsessive and suffocating. Now some man said to be you're obsessive and suffocating. I would be like, get out and give me two hours to pack and get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: So she goes, drink if you can think it, but you better not fucking say it.
Speaker 4: Better not say it.
Speaker 2: She says, you're gonna pick the bar over me every time. You're just careless about her relationship. The business always comes first. He goes, well, the business will always come first. I've told you that, like I have to take care of my business, it will always come first.
Speaker 1: And I know he has a point there. I mean, when you own a business, it is like a baby. And this guy owns a lot of businesses and it seems like he doesn't have the money to really pay people to manage the places, right, so he's just bouncing from place to place to place to manage it.
Speaker 3: That I do get.
Speaker 1: But the way that he's treating her is just not It's.
Speaker 3: Still not an excuse to say until five o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: No, because whoever is like handling the bar can do that. But also, I think you're right, probably allegedly his own cocaine. So so she says, well, I'm not coming home tonight. I'm just gonna go and he goes, where are you going? She's I'm gonna go out with my friends.
Speaker 4: He goes, go, did you want? I don't give a fuck to get out of here. I was like, what here? It is again?
Speaker 1: They don't know how to play together. You don't alba, man, you're not coming home tonight.
Speaker 3: You just don't come home, because that's what he does. He's wondering. We're like, we're it. They don't know.
Speaker 2: But again he might not notice because he might not be home, so he might not even notice she doesn't come home.
Speaker 1: You know, well, he'll probably notice because she's not there asking him to cut her French toes because she needs him to cut all of her food. So he makes me, where is that one girl? And isn't it tough for me to cut her breakfast? Far?
Speaker 4: Where is that girl?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so in her talking head, she's like it makes me feel like he would rather spend time with other people.
Speaker 4: I'm not a priority.
Speaker 2: So she goes and meets up with her two friends, Bianca and Sumaya I think, and Bianca is about to move to California, so Maya says she's hoping to move to New York City. She's like, oh my god, like I want to get out of Troy. So then she says, I'm starting to feel like I'm really missing out on things like being young and having experiences.
Speaker 3: You are you are? You are accusing to be? Oh? Me and Mary Payne do more? What and did what?
Speaker 4: She does?
Speaker 3: She has like she might as well start knitting.
Speaker 2: I know, and you think you're with this old guy. You might get something out of it, like travel or something.
Speaker 1: And I gotta tell you, like, she does not seem like she's a driver on the fun bus.
Speaker 4: She just doesn't no.
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll see if on the next episode she goes out with the friends, maybe she whoops it up, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Let's see wow.
Speaker 2: So she says to them, you know, with Vic, it's always the same issues. He's at the bar till sometimes at four am, and I have no idea what he's doing. It's like, I'm the grown up one and I don't know a lot of business owners that stay out till four am drinking at their bar. And the talking head the friends I love, their so shady. They go for us, it's important that our friend is taking care of in a relationship and the age doesn't matter. But he doesn't do that. He's not proven to be a good partner.
Speaker 4: And they go. The producer goes, but like he thinks he.
Speaker 2: Looks twenty nine, and they go, no, he does not look twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Excuse me now.
Speaker 1: I mean the closest I could give him is like, he looks forty nine.
Speaker 4: I'd give him forty five.
Speaker 2: I give him, I give him a nice smooth.
Speaker 3: I'll have her or two off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: And they go, We're worried that she's wasted so much time with this guy.
Speaker 4: She's just gonna keep wasting time because.
Speaker 3: Remember she's been with him a few.
Speaker 2: Years, remember three years, because they met when she's twenty one.
Speaker 1: Which is horrible gross. Where are her parents? She has extreme daddy issues?
Speaker 4: Yes she does.
Speaker 2: We will something happened. We will definitely find out something about her.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so the.
Speaker 4: Talking had the no no no. So they the girls say to her, they say, do you love him?
Speaker 2: And they she goes, yeah, and he goes why she goes, you know, like he does nice things, like sometimes he brings me soda or food, like from the restaurant, And they go, do you think he's gonna propose? And she goes, I'm not sure about the proposing, like he won't even get a dog, And then.
Speaker 1: She says, he brings me soda sometimes there are there are dogs that they have trained now, like that could bring you, like your fucking insulin if you're going into a diabetic coma.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they could bring you a coke too, Like.
Speaker 1: Some of them may even be up, like a Rob Waller could probably open it for you. This is what she said when they asked, why do you because he brings me a Coca cola.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and sometimes food from the restaurant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, from his restler, for free.
Speaker 4: For free. You're right.
Speaker 2: So she says he won't even get a dog, and they're like okay, and she goes, I do kind of worry sometimes that I could do better, and I feel like, why doesn't he feel lucky to be with me?
Speaker 4: And there she goes.
Speaker 3: Like what how number one.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm twenty four. He should feel lucky to be with me, and they're like, the problem him, The problem is not you.
Speaker 4: You're the catch here. He needs you. You don't need him, Like, come on, girl, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean she here's the thing. She still works, so she can't just say.
Speaker 1: Like he's taking care of her financially because she still has a job.
Speaker 3: So what is.
Speaker 2: It talking to she says, you know, I give him the benefit of the doubt when he does not deserve it. So we'll see what happens next week, but I hope this story ends with her dumping his stupid ass.
Speaker 3: They're still together though.
Speaker 2: You do, Yeah, I mean there was an articlement about them recently. Somebody ed listeners in that town. Yeah, I mean, I guess you have daddy issues. It's either vic or the pole, and she picked pick.
Speaker 3: You don't want to work that pole.
Speaker 2: You are carrying this episode, and I thank you. I thank you girl. Okay, let's go on to Kai and Brook.
Speaker 4: Now we left them last week.
Speaker 2: Remember he had dradically found out that his family had found out about their only fans and she fled the building in a night.
Speaker 3: She really did. She thought the house was on fucking five. They ran out of that.
Speaker 2: She had on a red neglige with the boobs out and for this, strapped on like a brown leather purse.
Speaker 4: Was like I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I mean, thank god she didn't stop for an iced coffee or something like that, because.
Speaker 3: They would have been like, no tip fed.
Speaker 4: The tip is you get to see my boobs for free.
Speaker 2: So we opened with her driving dramatically off and like the production is following her and she's crying. It's like, I know it would end like this guy. It's like I know, like this is my real life, Like this is real life, this is my life, this is his family's life. Like I just can't. She's standing in a park in her robe.
Speaker 1: What can you imagine if that was the daycare's day to go to the park.
Speaker 3: Oh god, the kids.
Speaker 1: She comes out there like what is going on? Yeah, she'sramtical. She gets in the car.
Speaker 2: She calls her friend Clarissa and says, my whole family knows about the only fans.
Speaker 4: I feel so violated. Wait a minute, ma'am man, you.
Speaker 3: Decided to show your to go biddies.
Speaker 1: Probably some bloodthole and you are acting like we know she does foot jobs.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah we do.
Speaker 1: She also teaches him how to please himself, but she's violated because he's violated.
Speaker 3: Please violated.
Speaker 1: I don't think she knows what it means. I'm gonna give her this one because I don't think she knows what that word means.
Speaker 3: There's no way.
Speaker 2: You can't feel violated when you have put it on the internet for anybody to.
Speaker 3: Look up and told people to pay.
Speaker 2: For it, and told people to pay for it. Right, these are not private video someone stole off from. Then then you would feel mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So she goes, I just feel violated and hurt because like this could come between him and his family or me and him, or me and his family, and.
Speaker 4: If it does, I'll just have to walk away from the only fans. That's what she's saying to Clarissa. And she says, Okay.
Speaker 2: She says, I have had so many failed relationships, and remember she's been married.
Speaker 4: This is her fifth marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she goes, this is the only one I've ever had that is real love.
Speaker 4: It is real love.
Speaker 2: And I'm mad because I told him we had to tell his family. But he didn't listen. She's forty seven and this is her fifth marriage, and this is the first time she's ever.
Speaker 4: Had real love. She says.
Speaker 1: I think this is the first time she's had very young dick. I think she's totally dick with she's so digmitized she quit her job to feel herself giddy the dick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, great point.
Speaker 2: So Clarissa says, well, like, why didn't he tell them because he was too nervous? Why would anybody not tell the family?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine you going up to bones, I said, I gotta tell you, guys have the bones. Let me tell you, David and I have decided to start an only fans page, and once you it's gonna take you an hour to get him to understand what the only fans page is anyway, But then when he realizes that you're show a booty hole on the internet, I don't think he's gonna be happy about that.
Speaker 4: I just, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: And Brooke says, well, I think this is where the age grap is really prevalent. It's like I'm a mom telling him we have to talk about things. But he's so young, he's always like, no, I don't want to talk about it, mom, I just want to put it under the rug.
Speaker 4: And Chlorisa says, it's a maturity thing, like you just have to sit and have a conversation with them about it, because you guys are gonna have to talk to the family.
Speaker 3: They are acting like they are saying, we need to ask your parents for a loan.
Speaker 4: No, the parents might want to ask them for a lot after this.
Speaker 3: Well, since you're making so much.
Speaker 1: Money, I mean, this is this is hard to go and tell your parents that you're doing this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So she's back home and he comes in the room to talk and he's talking head. He says, in hindsight, I should have trusted my wife and talk to my parents. But I got to take it on the chin, and this is the.
Speaker 4: First flight we've ever had. And so I thought he was gonna go in there.
Speaker 3: And be like, they're gonna see her taking it on the chin.
Speaker 4: I was like, there's a joke there, there's a joke there.
Speaker 2: So she says, did did you talk to your parents while I was gone? Now I assumed he was gonna be like, yes, babe, I went over to their house.
Speaker 4: I sat and talked to them. They're cool.
Speaker 2: But he's like, no, I didn't do anything while you were gone.
Speaker 3: She practicing for our next scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was kidding.
Speaker 2: We're like about three we're like three things behind. Just remember we got a schedule, Remember the job that you're supposed to do this morning. So she goes, Babe, we have to just do it. You have to go over there and talk to them, but you have to rip the band aid off. And he says, well, I guess they're gonna really need to know the why behind it, and it's probably like a different vibe than when most people think about adult content. She's like, yes, that's how you have to explain it. You have to really explain it completely, like any of that's gonna help, especially with your mom.
Speaker 4: Like he he's like, here's.
Speaker 2: What I think I'm gonna say. She's like, that's right. Go you got it, little Johnny, go hit that ball. Like she cannot. She's like encouraging him because he doesn't know what to say.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know what to say either.
Speaker 1: How do you explain to your family my wife and I have sex and people pay to watch us have sex. Just like that, I guess so and everyone just has to get over it. I guess, I guess, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, and she says okay.
Speaker 2: So she says, look, we have to handle this. We have to talk about things. We need your family, We need that family support. Like, if you don't talk to them, you could lose them forever. They're they're the only family I have too, you could lose them forever. They may never speak to you again. I don't want that for you. I don't want that for me. And he goes, oh, really, like you think they'd be mad and like never talk to me again.
Speaker 4: And she goes, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: What happened porn.
Speaker 2: You went from being in medical sales to do it porn.
Speaker 3: And he goes, I mean that is just you.
Speaker 1: You don't go announcing that it brushed to all your friends, Like, guess what my son does. No, it's not a well some people may think it's a flex, but it's kind of embarrassing.
Speaker 4: He goes, Okay, I guess we'll go talk to my mom. He's such a loser. Okay, all right, now.
Speaker 3: You believe love. Remember you said I do believe in their love. I do.
Speaker 4: I think they're Okay, Now here's.
Speaker 2: Two people that I'm praying get divorced while we watch the show, and it's Jaynne and Kent. I hope that they break up during the filming of this program.
Speaker 4: So I have hope, Oh you do.
Speaker 1: I have a little bit I do, especially when we hear more of his stories, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, no, that's another reason I think that's no, no, no, hope okay.
Speaker 4: So she says, we open up with her, and she's this pretty girl, she's thirty three.
Speaker 2: Her name is Jayne from the Philippines, and she says, my dream man is someone who has goals and aspirations and is tall, dark and handsome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want a sugar daddy.
Speaker 2: And then we see this dude walk into the bar and then he walks and then we see record scratch and it is not her man.
Speaker 4: Then we meet this guy, Kent, who is her man.
Speaker 2: Kent is sixty one, an IT professional and she is a stay at home mom to their three kids. Now I wrote Race, Rocky and Lucy no, but later we find out it's Race r a y c E mm hmm. Rocky is a girl are.
Speaker 4: A q u I mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And the one that I called Lucy is our o C.
Speaker 1: I I'm like, both of her name's Rocky because technically they both could be Rocky.
Speaker 3: I got really confused. I'm like, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: The little name is because when she said she said Race, Rocky.
Speaker 2: And Lucy, I guess is Rusy, but actually I wrote Grace, Rocky and Lucy first, and then it's Race, Rocky and Lucy.
Speaker 4: But maybe it's Rusy with You're never going to figure it out.
Speaker 3: It was. It was stupid. It was a very stupid name.
Speaker 4: So is Race and Rocky spelled? Agree.
Speaker 2: They live in Honolulu. So he brings her a drink and they talk about the drinks. She like wants to take a photo and he's like, oh so then she's like, take a photo of me.
Speaker 4: We find out why later.
Speaker 2: They've been together six years, married for three years.
Speaker 4: They met on an app.
Speaker 2: She liked him first and she goes, no, no, you swiped first, and he goes, I knew she was the one when she asked me. She covers his mouth and she goes, oh, no, no, no, don't say that. That's too graphic. And then she goes, it's only like once a month.
Speaker 1: I will need to know exactly what they were talking about.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, here's my thing.
Speaker 1: But doing anal once a month, that's a lot. I think an anniversary gift like once a year, not.
Speaker 3: Once a month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean when she covered his mouth, he said, I knew she was the one when she asked me blank. And then so she asked him blank, and then she covers his mouth and then she goes, don't say it's too graphic. And it's only like once a month. So if she asked me, do I like blowjobs? She asked me, But a blowjob wouldn't be that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: I know. That's why I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's anal.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that's or pegging.
Speaker 3: Both of them have to do with the butt. Either way, once a month is too much to be doing either one of those.
Speaker 4: It is it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's got three little kids, so.
Speaker 4: So the producer four. So the producer asked him, are you a passport? Bro?
Speaker 2: Now we see this definition which is heard of that before, a man who travels to date foreign women. Excuse me, the term for that is sex tourists.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what I That's what I thought it was called. But this is a much nicer way.
Speaker 2: To say it, it's a much. It makes you sound like a rich guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: A passport bro is a guy who likes to travel, A rich guy who likes to travel. No, he's a sex tourist. And he says, yeah, I'm a passport bro. You know, the women in the Philippines are accepting of dating an older man, so I took full advantage of that.
Speaker 4: You know, I could date a lot.
Speaker 2: In America, but I wasn't getting a woman who wanted to be a stay at home mom and just be home and let me take care of them.
Speaker 3: Jay Anne, has he met ty.
Speaker 4: Tiny show? Yes? Yeah, she didn't want to have any kids. Tho. Jay Anne was the woman I was looking for.
Speaker 2: We met for the first time in the Maldives, and she got pregnant there and then she goes and now he can't stop. So he completely completely tricked her and was like, meet me in the Maldives, which is very expensive, fancy.
Speaker 4: So she was like, this guy is rich yep, and he's not.
Speaker 3: He's a good looking sixty one year old. I'll give him back.
Speaker 2: He's okay, but I will say when they showed him when he.
Speaker 3: Was fifty three, he looks cute.
Speaker 4: He was cute.
Speaker 2: So so when she met him six seven eight nine. When she met him, he was fifty five. Yeah, so he probably did look better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she probably swiped most, definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And by the way, he's had three kidses, and that'll wear you out. I don't make it. That'll make you look older. You're real tired.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So at the table, she asked, you know, can we start up the allowance again?
Speaker 4: And he goes, I don't know how much is a thousand?
Speaker 2: He goes, well, the business is not good. Good she's five hundred. And he laughs and goes, oh, we're negotiating now, okay, And she goes yeah, And he goes, well, what am I going to get.
Speaker 3: That once a month's treat? Can I get it twice a month?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 3: And she goes, what is the allowance?
Speaker 1: I always wonder that is the allowance for her to spend on herself and the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for herself.
Speaker 4: For herself a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: She is ain't gonna cut it?
Speaker 4: Well, NEI there's five hundred.
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's a week.
Speaker 4: But if she can't drive, how is she gonna get to wherever she needs to go? I mean, you know.
Speaker 2: I was very appointed to hear she couldn't drive. So she goes, oh, I can make a TikTok right now. I'll make a TikTok right now, and he goes, oh, husband shaming, and he goes, I think that'll backfire on you.
Speaker 4: So they're talking head, he says.
Speaker 2: He the sixty one year old man says, when we fight, we put it on social media.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: My first video that when viral was called Americanized Filipino wife, which which was him shaming her because he's a Filipino wife that's supposed to be doing all this shit and when we do it stuff, Yep, it's about laundry.
Speaker 3: Horrible, that's horrible.
Speaker 4: He says.
Speaker 2: People can see we love each other, but we're struggling. Is a couple, and they can identify with that.
Speaker 3: I doubt what's going on.
Speaker 2: I'd like to see what the comments were on that video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you shaming your wife is basically saying I brought you here so you clean my fucking house.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, disgusting.
Speaker 2: So she says, well, all right, are you considering me going back to the Philippines because I've been here for three and a half years and he goes, I'm thinking about it. So when you're talking to her, she says, he promised me I could go back two times a year to the Philippines. Very expensive, but I'm homesick. I've forgotten now who I am after having children. So they've been together six years and he told her, if we get married, you could go back to the Philippines two times a year. And she's never been back. In the three years they've been married, she's never been back.
Speaker 1: She has to feel so lonely. It's awful, especially since you can't drive. You can't even take your kids to.
Speaker 4: Like Jimberree, you know, yeah, like a jimberee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe it maybe meets some moms or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So he goes, it's so expensive to travel back.
Speaker 2: We've got a family of five, and he goes, I'm not trying to be mean when I say no, we just don't have the money for it. She says, I really miss my family and friends, and I miss going out a lot, like I missed my time there, and I really want my family to meet my children.
Speaker 4: He goes, well, we're in the stage of life where.
Speaker 2: We have a young family and we need not to overspend, and that's what I'm concentrating on.
Speaker 4: I mean, and again, why does he have to go? Why does he have to go with the kids?
Speaker 1: I was thinking, well, well, now we know why when we know he feels the need to go. But I do understand what he's saying, like we just don't have the money right now. Businesses all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So when talking to head together, she says it was all of a sudden, like I'm a mom of three and it's hard because I'm fully dependent on him. And he says, well, what's pecifficult about bringing her to America is meeting expectations. I got caught up in the dream like the young wife and the kids, and I didn't think hard enough about what comes after. So we're at a point now of just spending in necessity. We need to save, We need to be careful what we're spending. We're on two different timelines. I am in the last twenty years of my life and she's entering the best twenty years of her life, which is very interesting way to put that.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, doctor Eric most definitely doesn't think like that because he's seventy four. He ain't got no plans on leaving any time. I mean, he does build a fucking mansion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, I'm going to be here, and he goes. Those two things are hard to reconcile. So then we get this dumb scene of him trying to teach her how to drive. She has had a permit, she has had a permit for two years, but has never passed her road test, and he does not want to hire an instructor, so he's doing it himself.
Speaker 4: Who's watching the children?
Speaker 2: You could have used that money, that money to buy her a driving instructor.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: And all she did all she to me, it looked like the only thing she was doing was practicing running his ass over.
Speaker 2: That'd be plausible deniability. I couldn't drive. He wouldn't teach me, so ranam over.
Speaker 1: And it's documented on this Yeah I don't know how to drive.
Speaker 4: It was an accident. It was an accident.
Speaker 2: So he's like, I'm not hiring an instructure, and he goes, you know, I could do everything myself. I built my entire house by myself. You don't have to hire people. You could do it yourself. I mean, okay, So she says, I can't depend on you all the time, like, how do I get that, pick up the kids at preschool? How do I go to the grocery? How can I be independent if I have to rely on you for everything. So you're talking to her, and she says, I really want my independence. And he's not a good teacher. I don't like it. I don't like him, and he's He said to me one time, why do you like to spend other people's money? So I said to him, I'm just other people to you, not your wife. I will forever just be other people to him because I don't make money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He makes it seem like she's a piece of property. Uh huh, yeah, who breeds the hey who he breeds?
Speaker 3: You know? It's it's no gross.
Speaker 2: But she's very smart to pick up on that, to be like, oh, I'm other people to you. We're not like a team like you make the money. I take care of the kids, and we spend the money equally. It's I'm the other people to you.
Speaker 4: Right, Yep.
Speaker 2: That was smart for her to pick up on that, and so on. In the talking head, he says, I've tried to teach her how to drive many times. I'm really trying to be patient and he's just like, who's should blowing the whistle? And he's just so so annoying, so annoying, and he goes, I'll never I'll never invest in an instructor.
Speaker 4: I'm a DIY you know guy.
Speaker 1: And cost that much to an instructor, Like it really is not that expensive.
Speaker 2: He goes her generation they just want to throw money at everything. That's just a generational thing. But I'm going to teach her how to drive. Well, you haven't been successful yet.
Speaker 1: That's like there's businesses, people own businesses called driving schools.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he's learn how to drive, right, And she didn't go to a high school that taught her how to drive. She was in a country where people just used the subway or whatever, right, not the subway or well, I don't know how they get around. Okay, No, but she didn't need it. She didn't need a dripper's license there, right. So she says to him, by doing this, you're setting me up for failure. And so now we're at their house. Their house is very nice.
Speaker 1: Except for the crayon all over the wall. Well, what are you gonna do? Okay, So imagine I think that Anna and John Gilbert were coloring all over your walls.
Speaker 2: No exactly, no it neither was Skuyler hole of it. No, no, no. So now we're at home and the house is nice, and he goes, I know, it's crazy, like I'm so lucky, Like I can't believe I had the second chance in life. I'm sixty one, but I've got these three great kids. And he seems to be you.
Speaker 4: Know, they're like excited that he's home and he's involved.
Speaker 2: And she calls her sister and I go, how's dad. Oh, he's great. He's so hard at it haha. And she says, so, you'll be home this year, right, you will be home this year? How horrible to say, like, you'll be home this year? Not like, well, I see you next month, you know. And she goes, we don't have any plans. I can't get him to make any plans. So she sits down to talk to Kent and she says, I really miss my family, and you know, being alone here is driving me crazy. You told me, you promised me when we got married I could go home two times a year. I've been here almost four years and have never been back. And he goes, but going there as a family of five will really break the bank. And then taking edd He goes, she knows my business took a massive downturn this year. Now he told us he's an IT specialist, so get a different job. I don't know, he could get an extra job.
Speaker 1: If he is an IT specialist, he can own the business and also take on like contract work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: So she says, well, I really want my family to meet the kids, and he goes, I don't trust you completely if we go there, and she goes, I'm not like Fifi, I won't run away.
Speaker 4: I was like, is.
Speaker 3: Fefee the dog?
Speaker 4: Leave the dog? Did the dog?
Speaker 1: Nay?
Speaker 4: So the production says, who is Fifi?
Speaker 2: And he says, you know, in my dream to become a father, I was reckless. I met this woman here in Hawaii. Her name was Fifi. She was from Vietnam, and we went on a date and she got pregnant on our first date.
Speaker 4: I was fifty three.
Speaker 2: I was so excited to be a dad, but it turned out she was already married. She took the baby and went back to Vietnam with our child.
Speaker 3: And yes, fucked up.
Speaker 2: It's pretty fucked up, Fifee, And he says, so, yeah, I am afraid that if I go back to Philippie, she'll leave me with the kids.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm like, you're gonna be there. How's she gonna leave you?
Speaker 3: Well, that's because, like we said, like, why does he have to go?
Speaker 1: That's why he feels like he has to go to make sure she comes back.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that's pretty sad. And here's the thing. You can't afford to go twice a year? Can she go once a year?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can she go once for two years?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Can she do? Can she do some kind of work from home to help with the bills? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So I don't know. Three little kids is rough and they're little, little.
Speaker 2: Little And so she says, look, it's not just you deciding our life. And he goes, you know, I feel like you don't appreciate our life. You've never embraced it, and all you think about is going back home. Like how dare you want more than you already have? Well, it's another bag another bag packing moment for Mary Payne.
Speaker 3: I like, oh really, yeah, Well that would have been a punch and a.
Speaker 2: Throw Keisha moment like bonk, And she says, I've been here for four years. I've been asking for four years. I need the answer right now. And he goes, oh, right now, and she goes, yeah, right now, and he says, okay, no, the answer is no.
Speaker 3: He did not hesitate like he was ready to say no.
Speaker 2: And she speaks into Gollig and goes, I am so tired of you. I am so tired of waiting. I'm so tired of your promises. You've given me this false hope. I have no decision making in my life and this is not the life I want. And he looks like, he goes, you know, I can't understand anything you're saying.
Speaker 4: She goes good.
Speaker 1: I was wondering that because I was like, he sure is looking at her like he doesn't understand a damn word that she's saying.
Speaker 3: And he's like, yeah, I don't understand what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You know, he hasn't bothered. He hasn't bothered to learn anything to learn.
Speaker 2: Of course, So next time we on we get Drew of Drew and Janet Jackson. Drew's going to go to a strip club with his buddies, but she runs strip club, so I can't imagine she would care. Right, No, No, Tinysha shows Eric the will that she wrote up.
Speaker 4: It seems like she and like her sister.
Speaker 2: Or her friend go to dinner with him, because it's like the two women walking up and she's got like a folder, like an official folder, and.
Speaker 4: Team him a legal team Tinyia and.
Speaker 2: Her sister row Yeah, And she puts it on the table and he says, I'll look at it later, and he closes it. M Vic tells Caroline, no, I'm not interested in going to a couple's therapy, but you should go.
Speaker 4: You should go to therapy.
Speaker 3: He needs drug rehab.
Speaker 2: He doesn't therapy in a And then Jayanne asked, Kent, did you scam me? And he goes, I didn't scam you, but I did lie.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, what did you do? What is it?
Speaker 3: I think it's the money.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have the money that he probably told her that he has.
Speaker 4: It's yeah, something about his business.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Or I wonder if he's been having to send child support for this other kid and he didn't. There's no way, no way that he's not even allowed.
Speaker 4: To see the kid. So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know how that works. If like the woman flees the country with the child. I mean, that's on a level that's kind.
Speaker 3: Of kidnapping a little bit.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I mean he does have a legal page there, but he probably didn't have any idea even where she was from, probably not or her real name or her real name I mean feefe, you know, yeah, I know you guys.
Speaker 4: That is it. Now.
Speaker 2: We are now at this point sort of hate watching this show. But sometimes that's fun. Sometimes that's fun. We've still got TLC Tuesday going on. Keisha and I are still covering Welcome to Platform on Wednesdays on the ten dollars level of Prime, and again this week Love Is Blind episodes one to two will be on the free feed and then the rest of it other than one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, A wait, seventy nine, ten, nine, ten, I'll maybe just nine. I'll put on the free feet as well, put a couple of them there. But that's going to be on the ten dollars Prime Wednesday and Thursday of this week one through eight Love is Blind UK.
Speaker 4: Go check it out.
Speaker 2: It's really good. When it comes out Wednesday. It's a quick it's a quick watch. It's a quick watch, and oh it moves fast. What else is going on? Oh Friday? Of course we do. Love is blind, Nope, nope, ninety day fiance, last resort. I start getting confused the same time my brain starts, and then I think, next week I'm going to have this author on who's wrote a book about reality TV. Her name is Ali Barthwell and she's a former writer for like the John Oliver Show, like one an Emmy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know who Oliver is.
Speaker 2: Yes, you do, so just think of like a Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Jimmy fallon that group. John Oliver is in that group, Okay, late night talk show hosts. Yeah, yeah, Okay, British, British, Okay, if that helps you anyway, that's exciting for me anyway. I think that'll be coming out next week.
Speaker 4: So that's it, guys.
Speaker 2: A lot going on. Check the Instagram and you can know exactly what's happening. Or subscribe to the newsletter because it's all there as well.
Speaker 4: And I even read the newsletter. You just want to see how many times your name is mentioned?
Speaker 3: No, I would be informed.
Speaker 1: I want to know who's sponsoring the show this week. It's what picture, what picture you use? Or inger at yous or like I need to talk to someone about that.
Speaker 3: Picture. I don't look I'm nosy.
Speaker 4: I want to know.
Speaker 2: Anytime you don't like a picture, just send Ingrid a new one and she'll put up whatever picture you give her.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna like girl, Yeah, just do it. She'll she'll put up.
Speaker 2: If she doesn't have a picture, she just goes through the internet and picks one.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, no, yes.
Speaker 2: So if you don't give her a picture, she'll just do it on her own. Everybody, we love you, thanks for being here, and we will see you next week or we'll see you later this week. With Love is Blind UK.
Speaker 4: Okay, bye,