Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look me on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 3: The question why.
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows?
Speaker 3: Where the truth we find?
Speaker 2: They built their tails on grafts and lines, on theories.
Speaker 3: They stake their designed.
Speaker 2: Put down here on this solid graph.
Speaker 3: The answer scream.
Speaker 2: They're all around, Rise and break through all the lies. So fast.
Speaker 3: Welcome back truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast. I'm your host is always George Hobbs. As we record it is Wednesday, August sixth, twenty twenty five. The weather here in the Mid Atlantic region has been absolutely beautiful, and our guest today knows about great weather. He's joining us from southern California and his name is Scott. And again, Scott, thank you so much for your time this afternoon. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good to meet you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Likewise, and I know again we've been playing email tag, but we were able to finally connect and set up a time and here we are, and again, thank you very much for your time. And before we get started deep into the conversation, take a few minutes and introduce yourself to the audience if you would.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm Scott. I was born and raised Inventura County, California, kind of between LA and in Santa Barbara. Out of high school, I moved to ben Oregon, lived there for a couple of years, and my future girlfriend there or future wife, she was born and raised in Orange County. We happened met in the Pacific Northwest. Ended up coming back to California, getting married, and then moving up to Washington for about nine years, had some kids up there, and then went through the pandemic up there, and kind of moved back down home to California just a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: So you were in Washington during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, were you? You're in a big city or it's Bellingham, Washington, Okay, So you weren't at an hour two north of Seattle.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you weren't really close to that nonsense that was going on during the summer.
Speaker 1: No, but I was right up against the Canadian border, and it's it was that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Really in what in what in what manner I.
Speaker 1: Worked at a large I still do work at a large grocery chain up there. Transferred down here and the Canadians would would come in over the border to shop at our store. Oh yeah, yeah, And then of course the border closures had a big effect on that. It was it's pretty a liberal area. And of course working with the public in a grocery store with the clash of two countries, it was just a lot of drama and a lot of a lot of hectic stuff going on.
Speaker 3: Did you see a lot of people like becoming authoritative, like assuming had authority and you know, going off about masks and social distancing in the grocery stores.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. There's some coworkers that really took it to the limit, kind of being super bossy about things and trying to implement rules and social distancing and all that stuff. And then they want to let me clock in without without a mask on. So if that's about as far as I went on the clock, I kept a mask on. But other than that, I thought the whole thing was ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's interesting how they really forced people in some way, shape or form to participate in that game. If you wanted medical assistance. You know, my wife, she was forced to wear two masks like to it was a ritual it was a public humiliation and it was also the way to mark these people is that person didn't get the jab. You could tell because they're wearing two masks. So it was a very deep and nefarious meaning behind what we saw in twenty twenty. And I guess I should ask, were you awake prior to the pandemic or was it the pandemic or was it something more recent?
Speaker 1: No, well, in high school, I definitely started questioning some things. I try to not dive too deep into it because I knew I could become obsessive and didn't want to spiral it, so I kind of kept it at arm's length until the pandemic kind of forced me to. You know, I got to wake up. I got kids now, and I need to make the right choices for my family. This vaccine, I know I need to. I can't just go ahead and get that. You gotta do a little bit more research and Lengthily, none of us got it, so dodgetable at there. But I've always kind of been curious. My dad, especially, he was big into the Book of Revelations and love just talking about what's going on in the world, and he was kind of more the the fire and Brimstone type, you know, like I need to be more scared and I could get caught up in that, so I kind of, you know, I try to keep my head out of that for a little while, but you know, pandemic definitely, I dope back into it and come across your podcast, and that woke me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something to say with eschatology and times eschatology, and you know, my whole point is just to if to stay ready, and in many of Paul letters he says the same thing, just to be ready and focus on not so much which people do you get really wrapped up in? Right? You saw not that anything that happened in Waco was justified. But David what was his last name? Boy, shame on me for not remembering his name. I'm just having a brain cramp here. It's been a long day. But he was very much most of his preachings were based on It wasn't solely revelations and things of that nature, but it was something he was very much wrapped up into. And I think you really have to it's okay to be cognizant of those things. And even today I'm doing a paper on something one of Paul's letters and second Thessalonians, which Paul refers to in a prophetic kind of vision from Joel. So many of the New Testament books do refer to some of the prophetic things in the Old Testament, but I don't try to dwell on them or every time something happens, Trump's ear getting shot, and try to go to the Book of Revelations and try to kind of figure out where we are, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Well, like in high school, I did come across. I was reading Michael Crichton's novels. I don't know if you've read any.
Speaker 3: Of his Jurassic part guy, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He came out with the book called State of Fear, and that was kind of showing how people governments. I guess they kind of drum up a fear that they want to keep the general public in a constant state of fear. It's a war, it's a global warming and all this stuff. And Michael Crane has a interesting way of writing. He would do a lot of kind of notes and I think it was a I think he was a doctor or some type of scientists, so he provided a lot of like factual data behind it, and he was talking about how the global warming was kind of kind of a big scam, and he was citing a lot of documents and a lot of really good arguments against global warming, and of course I was high school and just assumed global warming was a real thing. It was the first time I thought, maybe, no, maybe it's not. Maybe there's something something else to it.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because I'm just kind of breezing through the shysnopsis of the book, and apparently Antarctica is involved in it, the Antarctica cooling controversy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah. And then around the same time too, I saw a bumper sticker about nine to eleven saying nine to eleven was an inside job and it had only been a couple of years since it happened, And it kind of just blew my mind that, like what are you talking about? Like just opening up my different ways of thinking. Really, I don't know, it was an interesting time.
Speaker 3: I tried to put myself. I've tried a few times, because it wasn't until twenty ten ish. I could be wrong, maybe it was eight. But if I saw something like that within a year or two of the event happening, I don't know how I would have reacted. I think it probably back then, if it was you know, semi close to it, it probably angered a lot of people, right, not understanding, but it posts twenty twenty, in this really post dystopian world that we're living in now, I think people are almost open to anything. People are certainly more receptive and open to things than were, you know, prior to twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I definitely think so. I think the pandemic woke a lot of people up, whether that was intentional or not.
Speaker 3: Where in the journey did fltterth enter.
Speaker 1: When I moved back to California a couple of years ago, I started working again with my mom. She owns a local honey business here in Ventura, and she's on the same page on all of this except flat Earth. But she was she was anti vax and was part of there's a community called Brave. They were trying to stay open throughout the pandemic and they just really you know, dinner to the line. And so me and my mom were talking about, you know, the conspiracy theories and all that kind of stuff, and one that I'd been seeing around the internet was flat Earth and asked her, what do you think about that, and so we did a quick search on it, and I learned that there was some biblical basis to it, which I'd never realized before, and that made me curious. And I found a book by I think it's Matthew Long, The House that Jesus Built, and then I read that it's a short, short, little book, and it has a Christian bias toward it, you know, showing me that the shape of the Earth is definitely based in biblical fact. And so some Spotify searches, I came across some David Weiss interviews. Listen to him, he interviewed I think there was a podcast with him and Matt Long, and and then of course I found yours and then Why the Lie, and it just went on from there. I've caught up with every episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, The House that Jesus Built, The Biblical Shape of the Earth by Matt Long and Jessica Long. It looks like it's done very well, great reviews. I'll have that link in the in the show notes as well. I feel like someone has mentioned this before. I don't think i've I haven't purchased this. That's something I'll have to certainly look into. You said, your mom was on board with most stuff, but not flatter Is she on board now?
Speaker 1: No? I keep talking to her about it. We were a family of pilots, and my aunt's a there's a pretty big pilot. She's also she's a homesteader, she's got chicken, she's anti VAXX and all that stuff. And she said she did her research on flat earth and as a pilot, she doesn't she doesn't buy it. Then she talked my mom out of going down that that rabbit hole.
Speaker 3: Have you I keep trying, I'm sorry, no good.
Speaker 1: Keep trying to talk her. Yeah, I keep trying to talk her into it, but no luck yet.
Speaker 3: Have you asked her some some questions like nosing down and things of that nature to make up for the curve?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I haven't talked to my aunt specifically about the subject yet.
Speaker 3: Okay, but my mom has.
Speaker 1: And she's she's kind of I think she's on the fence. She's a little more receptive to me talking about it. Now.
Speaker 3: How many hives does your mom have?
Speaker 1: Her? Her husband, my stepdad, is the beekeeper and one of my brothers helps out with him, and she sells the honey. But they've got hives all over southern California.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, it's awesome. Have you have you got the equipment on and going out and messed with the bees before.
Speaker 1: I helped him out, you know, through high school. But I haven't haven't done that much lately. I went more towards I'm an artist and kind of just do that my brother's help out with the bees.
Speaker 3: Did you do that painting behind you?
Speaker 1: No, that actually was belonged to my grandfather, was a gift from his friend Matt Jefferies, who designed the Star Trek starship Enterprise for Star Trek.
Speaker 3: Really yeah nice.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, he was good friends with my grandfather, who was an aviation artist and a muralist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously your family is very That is interesting your family going back to your grandfather all about flying and yeah, you know, one of the things that I recall was when I was in the military, I was in a metovac unit. We had seven black Hawks and the technical manual specifically stated that to treat the earth as flat, non rotational. And you know, in the military, you train as you fight, you know, you train as you do and that always stuck with me. But and again at the time, you just I was younger, busy, you don't really take the time to dive deeper into those things like I probably should have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's something I Yeah, I haven't really heard talk about in your podcast, but I was thinking the whole nosing down thing. When you're flying, you'd have to constantly be doing a nosing down on a globe, But on a flat earth, where'd you have to be constantly turning left or right depending which direction you're going?
Speaker 3: Would you have to eventually.
Speaker 1: You know, like a tryas circle right and right? Well, where's the further away you are from the north pole?
Speaker 3: Yep? Now, if you flew strictly with a gyroscope, you would eventually the curve would go down and you'd continue to go straight. However, with your compass, that's always going to be on the black rock rupus nigris right, that's the way the compass is going to be doing. So yeah, that that's a great point as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you kind of just flies straight, you'd have to constantly, like would you do the pilots have to adjust for that and make adjustments going right or left.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they put themselves on the proper whatever asthmth right one hundred and eighty six degrees or whatever it is, then they wouldn't have to really.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's something I just thought about and never really heard anybody to talk about that before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if you look at the and I'll put the this in the show notes, the sixteen emergency landings that prove flat Earth. If if you look at the raw that they're taking when the emergency happens and where they land, it makes no sense on the globe. It makes perfect sense when you line it up on the flat Earth map.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I looked at those the emergency landings.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a pretty solid silver bullet there.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. So going back to your.
Speaker 1: How old are you, I'll be thirty nine this month.
Speaker 3: Thirty nine. You look much younger than that. Uh have you all had? Have you always been? Did you grow up in the church?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did. My grandparents were very strong Christians, and I was born and raised going to a Venturia missionary church here and so I've always always had a faith, always had the Bible as my backing through life, and I kind of ebb and flow, you know, you don't follow as closely as you should, but of course, yeah, flat Earth. Definitely. I got a copy of the Book of Enoch. Actually the it's a complete fifty four book apocrypha, so it concludes first second thirty Knock and Jasher and Jubilees.
Speaker 3: And how these.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I'm trying to read the Bible cover to cover and I'm inserting the appropriate books where I think they should belong, like Jasher kind of covers Genesis, and now I'm going through Joseph and Asenath going through the story of Joseph. So it's all very interesting and definitely all those apocryphal books talk about kind of the shape of the Earth and the four winds and the four corners, and it's it's really eye opening. I could see why they hit all that stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that that is something that doesn't get talked about enough, is the wind and the Even when I was in the military, we had a cadence says, let the four winds blow from the east to the west, and you know, you think about it and then you start reading. Recently, I got a new book of Enoch, large print because my eyes aren't what they used to be. But it also came with a free audio book. You just scanned the QR Code and I was going to Baltimore listening to it and they start talking about the chambers and yeah, you know, you really start to think the wind, something invisible is touching you. You don't understand the power in that, right, Yeah, yeah, definitely, So I'll let you take the reins here. As far as your journey to the truth again, was flat earth prior? Was there one big awakening where you started to open your mind of these things or was it really the pandemic that opened your mind to the veils dropping from your eyes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So there was kind of the pandemic had a big part in it. I was starting to follow some Instagram pages that were trying to share the truth about the vaccines. Then they kept getting shut down. And there's one guy followed in particular who was warning everyone about, you know, don't take the shot, and I kind of found I aligned with him on everything, and then I would see him post some flat earth stuff and I kept thinking that's weird, like why is this guy talking about truth? And then he's talking about this flat earth stuff? And so I was reading his comments and his arguments and stuff, and he said, just read your Bible and that that blew my mind. I was like that, what do you mean it's in the Bible. If it's in the Bible, then okay, maybe I'll take a look at it. And then I kind of just went on from there and then rereading Genesis and you know, Joshua and Job how they it's all it's all been right there the whole time, and which is interesting. Yeah, my brother is actually a pastor, and so I've had conversations with him. Yeah, and he's he's he's on the fence as well. I think I think he kind of more tolerates my my approaches.
Speaker 3: So even though that we see it in black and white and not just in one right, it's not one of those things where you see one verse like you could argue, you know, the Genesis sixth conspiracy, but there are a plethora of versus and instances. And then you look at the apocrypha, which your brother may or may not look at, but there's just examples that the earth doesn't move or or is he kind of a does he say, well, that's just a that they didn't know what they were talking about then, or b is it more of an allegory or a parable?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think a mix of all of that kind of I just think he's not sure and he doesn't really want to question it too much.
Speaker 3: And that's the psychological operation of the dark rulers of the world, as you noted, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely the how would you just the whole doctrination. Yeah, that just the school system and the not nation. We grew up with the globe and it's hard to shake that off.
Speaker 3: What do you think the top three tools that they use to kind of reinforce the psychological operation upon us? You said the education, right, What would you say, like movies, television and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, movies, television, things we listened to. And I'm seeing it. I don't know if it's because I've come around to flat Earth, but I feel like I'm seeing a lot more in NASA bumper stickers and T shirts and they feel like they have a clothing line now, and I'm seeing just all kinds of space stuff everywhere. Star Wars is big again, and yeah, it's just it's just part of our culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting if you if you put NASA into the Google engine, you know this whole Like, it's funny when you're awake, when you read the NASSING administrator calls for a nuclear reactor on the moon. It's just yeah, it boggles by twenty thirty. It's just so you're telling me they're going to put a nuclear reactor on the moon within four years, because this year is just about gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I remember once here and talk of them building a ladder to the moon or some kind of elevator.
Speaker 3: System like the Tower of Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. Yeah, go ahead. Oh no, what were you going to say?
Speaker 3: I was going to say, did you kind of relate to your brother? I don't want to beat this, but did you relate to your brother about how you coming upon this knowledge brought you closer to God? And I can just tell that you're very passionate about the Bible now, and I'm not saying you weren't before, But for most people when they come upon, you know, biblical cosmology, it brings them closer to God and back in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I explained that to him and I shared him. I don't know if he's listened to it, but that denotal debate and he kind of shares a lot of test monies from people saying that flat earth has brought them closer to God and I think anything that is bringing people closer to God can't be a bad thing, and I try to that argument with outer space. It leads a lot of people away from God. You know, that doesn't line up with Genesis and just the infinite galaxies, don't. You know, it doesn't make sense with the God that made earth as his creation and his focus. Why would he make this infinite outer space and then just send us rocketing through and a crazy chaos. You know, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: And it's interesting because on one hand it has brought so many people closer to God and back in the fold. On the other hand, there's many passors and they've talked to me in person and on email saying that they're aware of it, but they're afraid to bring it up because the flip side, they're afraid they're going to drive people away from the church.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's something I haven't really brought up with anybody at church. You know, I don't want to cause any I don't know any arguments or anything, but is the true? Are you starting your own church?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're working on planning a church here in the very near future, and that's something to everybody, you know, I get a lot of questions, and we shouldn't be afraid. And this, when I state this, I'm speaking for myself. I'm not this, not me browbeating anyone. But it's a shame because we should be able to speak truth in our church right. Truth should be right. Jesus said, I am the way, I'm the truth, I am the Life, and we should we shouldn't be afraid to talk about things that we have conviction in. And I have testimony of three years of people coming on this podcast and telling me how it's brought them, their family members, people's addictions, Like this isn't something to sneeze at. And I know at you know in my heart of hearts that we're not on anything that's spinning. I've been on every type of aircraft you can think of, every type of vehicle you can think of. I know when I'm moving, and God gave me my senses for a reason. And when you realize that everything, you know, it's like we've been lied to about everything except that we're on a spinning ball with all that numerology, and that our light is ninety three million miles away. You know, it's just I get asked that all the time. Are you going to talk about this or you're going to talk about that? Obviously you want to focus on the gospel, but you know that there is you know, on a Wednesday night class or something. I think I think it's worth a discussion, right, a discussion, Right, Why can't we have a discussion? Right? We all have biases, we all have disagreements. Why can't we shake hands? And if we disagree, we disagree? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the church should be a sanctuary. It should be somewhere you feel safe. And we're all followers of Christ. We should be able to have, you know, civil conversations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't really seem to mariby case on that subject, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we know. I want to say I've looked at this. I feel like I've researched before. And the word deceive is in the Bible like sixty six times, Like we know there's sixty six Bibles. I'll fact check myself. Maybe I'm thinking of another word. But that's what Satan does, right, and we should, especially again after twenty twenty, we should step away from That's what Psalms one to eighteen eight says, don't put your trust in man, put your trust in God and going back to COVID once again. That's that's what we all did. We turn on the TV at five pm Eastern every every day, seven days a week to get the latest update.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And that word deceive, I did a little of research on it a while ago. The Hebrew word nasa means to deceive. It translates in English to beguiled, yep. And it was first first used when and say and tempted Eve with the.
Speaker 3: Apple Genesis three I believe, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then of course with the giant tongue of the serpent and the NASA logo. It's all it's all right there, I am. I made up a mock NASA logo that it's just a NASA logo, but I wrote above it the Hebrew verb and then the strongs and cordance number H five three seven seven with the definition of NASA underneath it to seduce a guy ale or deceive greatly. And you know, as an artist, I'm trying to come up with some kind of some flat Earth icons, some things that grab attention and get the conversation going.
Speaker 3: And you're you're like an oil paint artist.
Speaker 1: I'm everything. I do is by hand, you know, pen and ink paint. I don't know how to do anything digitally on a computer. I kind of feel like some something about digital art I feel like kind of loses the soul of the art.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. And you know, I've been dabbling in music for some time and then you get like Suno and these things to come along, and it's like, I remember when I made my little album in twenty twenty, because there was not a whole lot going on, and how long that took, and the tediousness with you know, garage band and everything. And now you put in a few key words and it puts out a complete song in like thirty seconds. While it's cool, on the other hand, it does take away from the art itself, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. And you can do the same thing with AI images. You can just type in some prompts and it'll give you that image that you're looking for. And yeah, I don't know. I like using my own mind, on my own hands and coming up with my own creative ideas.
Speaker 3: Of course, you have like an online store.
Speaker 1: Uh No, I don't. I have a just I post things to Instagram on my art account.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, if you wouldn't mind give me your Instagram when we're done, I'll put it in the show notes in case the listeners want to check it out. Would that be okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that'd be fine.
Speaker 3: Awesome support our fellow listeners. Have you pardon me? Have you been have you done anything like a firmament or anything like that in your art yet?
Speaker 1: I wanted to do a painting of the Flammarion engraving and kind of nice. That's just been such an iconic image for me, and I want to include other classic paintings in with it, like I don't know, Starry Night or the Great Wave, but kind of just make this awesome epic piece that highlights the you know, the firmament and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: That's awesome looking forward to that. What would you say, you know, when you started going through all the evidence, what were your six silver bullets, the things that truly convinced you that we were not on a spinning ball?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I kind of wrote out some silver bullets. One is obviously that the Bible describes it as such, the Word the Word of the Bible. The Word is Christ, and Christ is truth, and the Bible is what every fact should be based on and we take everything and judge against God's word. So when the Bible talks about the flood, that that doesn't work. You know, on a globe or the Tower of Babel. They weren't building a tower to outer space. And you know when Joshua, we need the sun and the moon are held still, and they're held still over specific points. It doesn't just say they held still randomly. They were held over specific locations, which you know leads me to think. You know, they're local, there are local lights. They're able to be held over specific cities or countries. And and since that's in so many different books of the Bible, you know, it's not just one guy writing all this. It's throughout history. So many cultures have talked about the shape of the earth. And I think there's just so much evidence, and it's all points to the Bible and all points to the truth.
Speaker 3: You've done. You said you've been reading a lot of the apocrypha and things of that nature, and you did mention in your email kind of the Nepheleine. Do you think that they played a part of this the architecture that we question, whether it be you know, the Egyptian Pyramids things of that nature. Do you think that they had a hand with these you know epic you know, this epic architecture that we see around the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they probably had a hand in building the pyramids, is my thought. And the fact that there's that they still line up with the constellations today kind of shows it was something more to it than just slaves building it or Egyptians building it, and then the pyramids in South America. Listening to whenever I can find interviews with Gary Wayne with the Genesis sixth conspiracy. And then recently I've discovered a guy named La Marzouli. I think his name is. He talks a lot about the Nephalem. I think he's done a docu series on the Nephalem. I might be saying his last name wrong.
Speaker 4: L A.
Speaker 1: Marzuli I found ye. Yeah, I've listened to a lot of his stuff, and he believes that the Mephyalem are still here today. It's all part of that that seed war. I don't think he's a flat earther, but he's definitely that biblical history.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because I hear a lot, you know, we're kind of led to believe that the Nephilame were kind of wiped out at the flood. I like hearing people how they break down, so he does. He kind of saying that the dark rulers of the world are basic the Nephilee and they're trying to wipe us out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, either they're Nephilem or they're at the top controlling other people. They're kind of the influence behind everything. The Nephilem are such an interesting subject. I think they had their offspring where this is where that their offspring where the giants is that let me see, I wrote this down here, but that's basically where we get evil spirits from after the flood.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. He's got a great He's got a heck of a following, two hundred and forty thousand subscribers, so I'll definitely check.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and I think he's got a series on the Nephilin as well. But yeah, the way I've discovered it is the fallen Angels had the Nephilem, and then after the flood the giants. They either survived the flood somehow there was a second incursion, but the spirits of the Nephalim or the giants became the evil spirits since they were born here on earth. They can't you know, return to the to heaven or hell. They're kind of trapped in this limbo. They're evil spirits among us.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I'll put the link to this video he did. It's called how did the Nephalim Return After the Flood? And it's one of his most viewed videos and somebody commented that he was one of the very few pastors who actually take the time to explore Genesis three and six. But it's interesting. This is another one of those topics that pastors will steer clear of because they don't want to be labeled and they don't want people leave in their church. But the serpent seed is really it is another We are in a seed war. Pardon me, I'm sorry, And as I mentioned, you know a few times lately, is now they're not just going after our seeds, the human seed, which I do think twenty twenty played and twenty one with the with the jab played a part of large part of. But now look at all the other seeds, all the plants and the vegetables and everything. Everything's being gmoed, everything's being modified, and that's what they want to do, they want to get in the way of us, and God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah they do. You're more recent interview, the guy talked about forget what his name was, I think it was with Travis that you had, Yes, just recently.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: He was talking about how they were messing with the food with the I think it's the.
Speaker 3: Hy K gene, that's right, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the natural flavor thing. And that's something that I discovered, you know, during the pandemic and anything with natural flavor in it, you know, I avoid anything synthetic. I try to cut all that stuff out of my diet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And this is something that really it's only been around for about the last fifty years. HIK two ninety three cells were generated in nineteen seventy three by these transfection of cultures of normal human embryonic kidney cells. Yeah, in the Netherlands. And you know everything about our food, about our beverages, the water, the fluoride in the water. It truly is a seed war. And between the matrix they've created with everybody working fifty hours a week in rush thrush, rush, and then all the distractions that everybody are worried about between our sports and our music and entertainment. We're not paying enough attention to really to stop. And it is a war. I want to make it perfectly clear. You may doubt a seed war, but it's an information war, and it's a spiritual it truly is, and the truth is very important. And then that goes all the way back to do we dare talk about these things? I do believe we should. Does it have to be the main topic of sermon? Of course not, But you know, there's seven days in a week. You know, have we have discipleship classes, we have youth groups and all these other things. You know, once you're comfortable with everyone, there's no reason why you can't simply have a biblical cosmology class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would be great.
Speaker 3: And if you come in just like and here's the thing, if you start out the conversation with a twenty minute preamble about all right, listen, guys, we're gonna have to talk about this, they're going to be freaked out. And if you just come on and talk about it like it's normal chat, people are aren't going to freak out about it. And probably the key is not to come out and say flat Earth class, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that term flatter definitely raises some red flags, I like biblical cosmology or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think whenever the last episode is that, that's I'm gonna stop using that term. I'll never use it again. But you know, unfortunately, you know, if this was called the Biblical Cosmology Files, I'd probably only have seventeen listeners to this point. It's just the way of it's all about, you know, those words and in the in the search engines.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely, it's that's what That's how I found you flat Earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that that is something I think as a whold, as a community. At some point like New Year's twenty twenty six, we just never used that word again.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm on board with that, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Well what other bullet points did ja for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? With the silver bullets. Another one was just our senses are common sense, you know, we see the world stationary flat. He wouldn't live us, God wouldn't let us live a life that isn't you know what it seems. He wouldn't be that deceitful. He want to have us see everything still and calm, and steel lakes and a calm sky. If we're flying through outer space and spinning and all that stuff, it just it doesn't seem like God's nature. I had a vision recently of the firmament kind of being like like a hen, with the way a hen would shelter her chicks, kind of they're protected, you know, from the rain and everything. He's got us in this little the sort of protected environment, and it's it shows how how he loves and how he cares for us.
Speaker 3: And we're not in.
Speaker 1: A cold, dead vacuum of space, you know, where we're under right under his his throne.
Speaker 3: That that's a great analogy because that's really what it is. It's to protect us, and it's not to protect us from comets and asteroids. He separated the waters right water above, water below, then there's the shat the ground of shield below on three heavens above. But it is to protect us from the said water. And he used it one time as punishment because and that is something that I guess took a while for me to understand, because I had a conversation with it might have been Dean Odle, and I said, you know, I look out in the world today and all I see is sin and you're telling me things were worse back then. And then maybe as an individual who has only been to church and just read the general books of the Bible, but when you fully understand that what was going on the serpent seeds with the human women, it was a seed war. And that's why, I mean, things were very very immoral back then, and that's why God did it. But he also made us a promise, and that's just another reason these things should be taught. Right. It didn't just rain for forty days. He opened up the firmament and let the water.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and also from the deep the waters below as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, I think that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that was the three events of the flood. It rained, and then the heavens were open, and then the water's beneath where come up from below us? Indeed, it makes me wonder about the I've heard of the sky ice is what they kind of call the firmament the researchers in the Arctica. Do you know much about that, the sky ice? Anything about?
Speaker 3: So what's interesting was there was at some point on YouTube six years ago and I can't find it anymore. And again it's the Internet, right, I get it, But there was a video of a guy in Antarctica that had this blue ice they called it, and word was they were trying to reverse engineer it. But you can't find that anywhere. Now, maybe it's somewhere, but if anybody has that, send it to me, you know, if you know what I'm talking about. The they called it the what the blue ice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. I remember seeing a video of a scientist down there trying to I think you had some footage too of the firmament as well, if I can remember, but I can't, you know, I can't find it anymore. Likewise, then there was another thing about the waters above the firmament. I guess some high elevation pilots have seen kind of like waves up there or some kind of sprites that they've seen, which is all, Yeah, it's just incredible. I'd love to see something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you noticed some of these pictures that? And again I don't know if it's cgi, but some of these rockets it looks like it's actually in the water up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really it's shimmering, Yeah, like there's a big ripple.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think that, you know, that's why the stars have that shimmer. I think they're placed inside of the firmament.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Do you think the moon? Do you think the moon is inside of the firmament kind of where the stars are.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what the Bible says. He placed it in the firmament.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's not something that we could physically get to.
Speaker 3: No, And it's certainly it is certainly not ninety three million miles away. We can argue and guess all day how far it is, but it is not. It's not even one million miles away. It's not even one hundred thousand miles away. And we can prove that just from the clouds what are they called in the crepuscular rays or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been seeing the footage of will look like airplanes or clouds going behind the sun. You know, it made me think, is the Sun and the moon are they in our atmosphere or are they just inside the firmament unreachable? Because you have you seen those pictures of clouds behind the sun. The sun is kind of like kind of sitting in the clouds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, everybody's seen a sunset with the you know, the sun looks gigantic, right, Yeah, and again it could be one of those things where it's a reflection, and honestly, it's gonna be one of those things that you know, we're not going to know the truth until we go on to the next world and then hopefully we can look down from heaven and see everything and be like, oh, okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I've heard of deathbed people on their deathbed, they right moments before their death, they kind of look around and they are just odd and like, oh wow, and they have a revelation. When the day my grandfather died, he told my grandma that he had this huge revelation and he just was in a great mood and happy all day and he didn't tell anybody what it was, but he just he just felt this overwhelming peace and he'd like he had just learned something. And then that night he passed on. Really, but yeah, you just wonder, wonder what people see, what kind of revelation brings that kind of joy.
Speaker 3: That is interesting. And he was a man who loved the air, right, he loved the sky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandma's family was the pilots, but he did the aviation art and he definitely flew a few times. He had his art studio at the airport. So yeah, he loved the sky.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. So that's a family thing too. The painting huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's from him. I got that from him.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's incredible. My daughter's doing that and hopefully she's able to do well with that as well. She's not even sixteen yet and she's done some pretty good work. We're pretty proud of her.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Let's darken the theme a little bit here, right, all of us we're always in search of answers. That's what we do, especially all of us in this community. We're always asking questions. When you start, when somebody asked you the question who was pulling the strings? And obviously at the top of that pyramid, we know Satan is there. Do you think there it goes straight to like the Rockefellers and Rothchild's or do you think there's some whatever?
Speaker 1: Yeah, between them, I think it's a there's a demonic spiritual realm with Satan, you know, all the whether they're people possessed or influenced by saying. I've seen musicians. I think was it Beyonce that feels like she feels something come into her when she when she performs. You know, there's I don't know if they're clones like what they did with possibly Biden or what they call NPC's, but just this evil influence over over high ranking people. But I think if you've heard their name, like the Freemasons and the Rockefellers and all that, then I don't think they're at the top. I think they're they're still up there, but I think they're real rulers. We don't we don't have their names, we don't know who they are. But then yeah, under that, I think, you know, the Catholic Church, I think is is a big power. They own a lot of I heard they were as much land in Israel, more land than in Israel than anyone else besides the State of Israel. Just how much how much money they've.
Speaker 3: Got, Yeah, so if it, and again it depends on what resource you're using, but in some cases it's been reported that they own up to fifty percent of the land in Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then there's that whole thing with the White Pope and.
Speaker 3: The Black Pope and the Grape Pope.
Speaker 1: Yeah there's a grape Pope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think I heard some of that on your fath owner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Administration of the Holy See manages over five thousand properties worldwide, and like their assets are are in the billions. And that's really interesting because you know, when you read the Bible, we always say, you know, what was that big catchphrase ten fifteen years ago? What would Jesus do? Yeah, you know, and then you see people like Joel Olstein and all these prosperity preachers, and you know, you see the Vatican and the Secret Army, they have the Swiss guards and these type of things. That is not something that I don't think Jesus would would support.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that would pass through that. I have a needle either.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Some analysis site the Catholic Church owning over seventy million hectares, roughly the size of France or the size of Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they own what the Lucifer telescope.
Speaker 3: That's right, is that like New Mexico or Nevada.
Speaker 1: I must Yeah, I'm not sure. I've heard the theory too that when the Library of Alexandria burned, that it ended up in the vaults of the Vatican, that that they hold what's underneath the Vatican is probably.
Speaker 3: Oh, from the fire of Alexandria or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that the library I heard it was. I can't fact check this, but that it was the library was just moved to the Vatican. All that ancient knowledge.
Speaker 3: Well, listen the Roman Catholic Church, and that again, that's an argument where I think history has been We've been deceived a little bit as well. I don't think it's a coincidence that all the architecture in our capital, and we just had a guest on that as we're talking at seven twenty three pm Wednesday night and half an hour the new podcast with ose I think it was I think he said it was in Puerto Rico. There's a bunch of Greco Roman architecture down there as well, and there's a bunch through South America. So again, I think we've been deceived about an awful lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, we've been The whole world has been deceived. And that kind of goes with the little season that I've been hearing lot about that we're in Satan's little season where you set loose to deceive the nations of the world for a time, and I've been wondering where does that leave us if the rapture some say the rapture happened seventy a D. When the Jerusalem Temple was destroyed. Christ had his reign for a thousand years, and now we're in Satan's little season. So for us believers, what's next for us? Then? Are we waiting for anything? Or is there just going to be does this just go on? Or like, how's it end? Is what I'm wondering.
Speaker 3: So it's interesting. I'm glad you brought that up because last night at class I pulled the trigger just because Matthew, I think it was thirty four came up, Matthew twenty four, verse thirty four, and we were talking about how it was a hermoneutics class, which hermaeutics mean basically interpreting the Bible, and you know, all these events happened in seventy a D. Basically with the exception of Christ returning right according to the Bible. And then he kind of asked anybody's reflections on it. Nobody said anything, so, you know, me, I pulled the trigger and I didn't say hi, I'm sure jobs hosted the podcast, but I did say, you know, I've talked to a lot of people who believe that we've been lied about a timeline and that possibly, you know, that did happen and we'd already had the Millennial Kingdom and we're in the Little Season now, and I basically, you know, on the zoom call, everybody looked at me like I had something growing on my shoulder, like another head, like for most of them it's something they'd never even heard of before, which again goes to show, you know, this is a conversation. I think that's very niche within the truth community. But again they claimed that the Little Season after the Millennial Rain is kind of this final test for humanity after Christ's one thousand year reign, and again it the one thing I would encourage people to do is to go into strongs concordance like you did earlier with the Nasha or what was the h yeah, fifty three seventy seven in your concordance and look up generation, because there are ways you can kind of interpret it, right, But I'll leave it up to y'all. Go to your strong s concordance when it talks about when needs all these things will come in this generation, research the Greek root meaning of generation, and then interpret it for yourself. And then you know, revelation twenty eight talks about go deceive the nations, gather them for battles. And then it's the massive rebellion described as Gog and Magog. And that's another interesting thing. And again I don't know if it's a deception, but the Bush family I have to search for real quick, but I think it was. The senior Bush was called Maygog George H. W. Bush Magog like. I think it was like nick a call sign or something. Yeah, George H. W. Bush h Okay. So the connection stems from the claims that HW. Bush's sons, George W. Bush used a reference to Gog and Magon in the context of the Iraq War, okay. And then it's very interesting because if you remember we I think it was March twenty third, two thousand and three, we went from Kwait and Iraq, and the Iraq War kicked off less than sixty days later. We're digging up the tune of Gilgamash Gilgamesh.
Speaker 1: You know, right, and yeah, or Neimrod, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nemrod, exactly right. And then you have Bush comparing it to Gog and Magog like. And the more you think about all of these things, it's like, are we actively and unknowingly participating in the war against God. Well, George, how can you possibly say that? All right, and it's an indirect way, Just hear me out for a second. If we're paying taxes and NASA is getting our tax money, NASA, I firmly believe the whole real purpose is to get through the firmament and to get to God. I honestly that's what they're doing. Part of it, sure is a PASI scheme, and they can use that money for their other black ops, but that's what it's all about. They want to defeat God because they know their time is limited. So all the time they have they're deceiving the nations they're trying to dig up, you know, like was it Nemos believe they were using that DNA from Nimrod to bring the anti Christ and breaking through the firmament all of these things. It feels like that we're like these they're making us like these inactive participants in this war against God. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do, And I definitely think that back scene, I heard us someone explaining how it how it alters your your DNA and it's kind of ever removes you from from God. You've lost that that God gene and you once your DNA's been altered in that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's you know, there's people who say that if you believe in the Bible, it's not like a genetic and like maybe their thought is if they kill that god gene, they can separate you from God. Maybe that's what they're hoping they can do. But we know that we are saved through our faith and faith alone. But I've seen the videos where that gene like it's a light and it goes out, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I've heard of people kind of praying out the effects of the vaccine. People that got it and regretted it, they were able to kind of pray it out of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And you know, we're having this conversation and ten years ago, if I if I heard this, I'll be like, what in the world is going on? What are we listening to? But it really goes so that people are truly waking up. And that's the thing. You really have to understand. All of this that we've talked about today, whether it's vaccines, NASA war, those things don't really glorify God. These are tools that Satan uses to deceive and is actively. You know, we know how the story ends, but they're going to use everything that they have in their disposal to try to say face and overcome God, even though we know how it all ends in the win. But but something I've been thinking about a lot as I get older, is like, I don't want to be a part of UH, to be a part of this, They're they're games, right. I don't want to I don't want to play a part of that. I want to be in the best system whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I've heard definitely that the VACS thing was kind of a test for the Beast. It couldn't possibly be the mark of the Beast. We're not at that point. And you know the Book of Revelation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're definitely it was. I think it was a test to see how far they could push it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then with well, with the Book of Revelation and where it says that Israel will become a nation again and that that generation will we'll see the return. Yeah, how does that line up exactly with the Little Season? Because I hear arguments where it convinces me fully on the Little Season. And then we'll hear another argument that convinces me the opposite, and I'm so on the fence with it. I'm not I'm not sure where exactly we are and if we are in the little season, where we go after the little season?
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically, anyone enough found in the Book of Life gets thrown in the fire, you know, the second death, and then the the I think it's the the old Heaven and the old Earth passes away, and then the New Jerusalem descends from Heaven, not from the rothschilds, and then you know, God then his people. That's the endgame, right, No more death, no more sorrow, no more crying, no more pain.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then the dimensions of the kingdom that.
Speaker 3: The one was it one forty four thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I want to It wouldn't fit on a on a sphere, right, that is what I've what I've learned. Yeah, dimensions of that well yeah, with cheek kind of teeter totter, you know. Yeah, but if that had happened in the past, you know, with the millennial reign, would that wouldn't that still be here? Or is that tartaria?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is all stuff that you know. It kind of keeps me up in night.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think most of our listeners, right, we're deep thinkers. We like to have answers. And I for some things, like I kind of have come to, you know, the feeling that you know what, I don't think God wants us and I think again, right, I think Revelation twenty two the Tree of life, right, it all everything's full circle. The Tree of life is accessible again because it starts out in Genesis, you know, everything but that tree, and they get in trouble and then at the end, I think in Revelation twenty two, the Tree of Life is accessible again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've recently read the Book of Revelation, and that's the fact that I don't remember ever learning in church. You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Angel showed me the river of the water of life flowing. Yeah, it's in twenty two, no longer any curses and everything is restored.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I brought that up. It wasn't received well, but I don't think they understood it. I don't think they quite understood like the meaning of it. And I think it's a relat I don't know how long, like when a conspiracy and a quote unquote air quote conspiracy theory comes along, I generally tend to research, like how long that particular theory has been around, Like, I didn't know vaccine questioning vaccines has been around for hundreds of years. I'm wondering when that little season theory began.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they'd be interesting to learn. I saw a newspaper article from around nineteen hundred that stated that back vaccines caused cancer, Like that was a definitive scientific discovery, and that was, you know, one hundred and twenty five years ago. They linked vaccines with.
Speaker 3: Didn't you said that was the eighteen sixties.
Speaker 1: I think it was like a nineteen hundred. It was like a newspaper article I saw somebody had there's some scientists had made that correlation and it was published that long ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's interesting, and a lot of these things have been in our history books for quite some time. Yeah, that's for sure. Is there any other topics we haven't touched on that you wanted to mention?
Speaker 1: This is just a small thing. I think one of our first emails was about Charlie Duke, the Christian astronaut.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Recently, you know, when I emailed you had My grandma is someone that was a solid rock of faith in my in my life, and yeah, she was Her biggest joy in life was singing hymns and spreading the Word of God and talking to anybody she could about Jesus. And after I came around to flat Earth, I kind of broke the subject with her, and she took about a week or two to pray about it and do her own little research, and she told me, you know, I kind of prayed and thought about it, and you know, I don't believe it. And then she shared me an interview with Charlie Duke, who was a Christian, and I listened to that interview and he sounded pretty convincing. He described, you know, standing on the moon, and he talked about his faith in Christ and and then that's that's when I emailed you about that, wondering what your thoughts on the subject were. And then you you talked about the MK ultra that maybe, you know, maybe he did believe that he was there or or then I thought, well, maybe the moon is within our firmament and he was able to go to it, And that's when I started questioning all that stuff. But yeah, just Charlie Duke and what your thoughts on him were.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I do remember that very clearly, having that conversation with you, And you know, it's one of those things. I think he's still alive, right, He's one of like four astronauts who went to the men who were still alive. Yeah, and you know number one, I don't know what's in his heart, but you know, MK ultra is real. You know, you have people like Sir Hans, Sirhan who had who was no recollection of that day I think was June eighth, nineteen sixty eight, the night RFK got shot, or the two weeks leading up to it. And I think they're even able to what's the Schwarzenegger movie where they don't go on vacation, but they pay five hundred whatever and they plant call yeah, total recall, thanks, and they plant these vacations in their minds.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: I think there's some truth to that. So I'm not a big fan of just calling people. I don't know him, I don't know his heart, but I just I mean, it doesn't add up that we can go to the moon whatsoever. Does he believe that he's doing this for the greater good in some warped way. There are people who have it all throughout history who have participated in these nefarious campaigns under the guise of greater good. And and again I'm just pontificating here. I don't Again, I don't know mister Duke. I've never met him, but it could be any one of those things. Hopefully you know it's not. He's just straight up lying and he's a Freemasonry and that's in their code. But I think when you mentioned him, I feel like I researched him and I didn't find him as a Freemason.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know I've read that bow of the Jesuit, the Jesuit priests.
Speaker 3: That's brutal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean just their their mission to deceive and just go out and you know, fight against against all this stuff. And I don't know, maybe maybe I haven't really looked into see in what kind of organizations he was in, but it would make sense if maybe he was aligned with the Jesuits or Freemasons or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think, if I remember correctly, the biggest red flag of Charlie was they claimed his lineage goes back to the Founding Fathers. So if he has that bloodline. Then you know, all bets are off right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, another one was Super Bowl. It would be Polaris with the Georgia guidestone and how it's never moved. It's a fixed point. You know. I believe that God's throne is right above that, and that the our borealis is the light shining off of God's throne. The Bible describes that light as kind of an emerald green kind of ye you know, it's it's got to be the Aurora borealis and the fact that God is our north star, He's our fixed point. He's something that can guide our lives and makes sense that his throne would be immovable and fixed and below it must be you know, the Black Rock and the North Pole, which we kind of mentioned earlier. There's got to be something up there in the North Pole that Yeah, maybe the South Pole is could be a distraction. And I believe it's the Book of Enoch that talks about a giant magnetic mountain in the North Pole.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I don't hear a lot of people talk about that. You know, what is black Rock is? You know, as anyone been there, is there any video footage of it.
Speaker 3: So apparently there is. And I know I've said this in the last podcast, but justin Trudeau, when he was a young kid, his father took him there and he talks about that all the time. But and you know what's interesting, there is no Arctic treaty, like there was an Antarctic treaty.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, that's interesting. So what Yeah, what's stopping us from from going up there? You know, there's not going to be an military that turns us around. And Marchus's dad is there a hundred Yeah, I think I think that'd be fun. Get some flat earthers to go check out black Rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's interesting. I'm not sure I ever looked to see if I could find pictures, and I'm looking really quick. Uh, well, I spelled that wrong. That would be a problem.
Speaker 1: That's got to be where the company gets its name from.
Speaker 3: Right, precisely right, And they say symbolism will be their downfall, and sure enough, Yeah, that's interesting. I cannot find a picture of it anywhere. I'm sure, Well, there's one thing on TikTok, but who knows. With everything that's CGI and generated today, who knows. But that's something I think that we don't talk about enough that we should probably look into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and would black Rock then, as the mountain be kind of a conspiracy theory or is it an acknowledged fact? You know that, because I don't know if anybody that I know that knows about it. And the fact that it's a giant magnetic mountain and that's well of our compasses point toward it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a great question. I just know that it was a gerardis Mercader, the guy who basically came up with the nautical maps, right, and they say it was thirty three French miles. There's your thirty three. So that's a good question in himself. And then he sent the letter to John d who is a very controversial figure as well. It says, in the midst of four countries is a whirlpool into which they are emptying those four and drawing seas which divide the north, and the water rushes around and descends into the earth, just as if one were pouring it through a filter funnel. Which there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, that reminds me. I was reading a couple things written by actually Edgar Allen Poe. He wrote The Voyage the narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket, a character that travels the oceans and thends up going to the end of the Earth. Then he also Poe also wrote a short story it's just a few pages, called Manuscript Found in a Bottle, and he talks about that the Merketer. There's a line from the book that says, I became acquainted with the maps of Merketer or Mercator, in which the ocean is represented as rushing by four miles into the Northern Polar Gulf to be absorbed into the bowels of the Earth, the pole itself being represented by a black rock towering to a prodigious height.
Speaker 3: And you said that was Poe. Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a the ms. Manuscript Found in a Bottle is a short story about a guy that ends up shipwrecked on a doom ship that's spiraling a giant whirlpool with this group of age people that don't seem to be aware that he's with them, and they're just recording things on this doom ship. Yeah, there's another quote in it. I thought it was interesting. It says, it is evident that we are hurrying onward to some exciting knowledge, so me never to be imparted secret whose attainment is destruction. Perhaps this current leads us to the Southern Pole itself. The ice opens suddenly to the right and to the left, and we are whirling dizzily in immense, constant concentric circles round and around the borders of gigantic Amphitheater, the summit of whose walls is lost in the darkness and the distance. So to me, that kind of sounds like, you know, the walls of Antarctica.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does. And which writing was that?
Speaker 1: From manuscript found in a bottle?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, written in eighteen thirty one, so like how Yeah, I wonder how Poe himself would have got knowledge of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Wrote in October eighteen thirty three, originally published. Yeah, I'll look into that one. I'm not sure that it's of course, they have to put that thing in the end. Some critics believe the story was meant as satire, right, but nobody really knows. Hero don't know that the Baltimore Ravens were basically named after him because he wrote the Raven. Yeah he wrote the Raven, right, Yeah, yeah, you did. I think they actually named the street outside the like Edgar Allan Poe Rode or whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, the narrative of Arthur Gordon Pim. He writes a preface to us saying that it's a true story, but since no one would believe it, the the original guy contracted Poe to write it as fiction so as you know, just to get his story out there, because he knows that if he approached the public with the story, I want to be believed. So he hired Poe to write at as satire.
Speaker 3: You know, I can see that if we had something supernatural happened to us and we knew nobody would believe it, we'd probably try to present it as a joke, right or something, or a story, right, because we don't want to be you know, if we tried to tell somebody the earth was flat or something crazy like that.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. All this stuff has been around. I mean that's two hundred years old, the story, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And then looking into it, I heard he gets his story ideas and stuff from other stuff. You know, you just go down this rabbit hole where he picked this up from this and just this. The subject has been around for so long and so many authors have written on it. It's just kind of gets forgotten. That's why I like to collect old books and have the actual physical copies like you. I've got about two thousand physical books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in the same way. My wife. Every time I do an interview, she goes, let me guess you found another book, and they mentioned another book. Amazon's coming every other day, dropping off books every time I have an interview. You know what's interesting, A lot a lot of these books talk about what I guess people would describe as hollow Worth. But when you read I think First Enoch in the chapter, one of those chapters in the thirties, it talks about the kind of compartments, and I can understand what they mean by Holloworth. Have you gotten that Foreign Enoch yet?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've read all of First Enoch. I decided not to read second or thirdy Knock. I don't trust those ones. But yeah, I've read read a Knock and I will leave that. There's a legend of agartha Agatha. It's a legendary kingdom that is said to be located on the inner surface of the Earth, related to the hollow Earth concept, and I think that has got some some ties to what's described in Enoch and as far as Hollow Earth, I kind of feel like it's it's just shie all, it's it's the pit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is very interesting. Yeah, so there you go. Well it's it's been the almost seventy five minutes already. Was there anything else that you had that you wanted to mention that we haven't had a chance to talk about yet.
Speaker 1: I think we're pretty much covering everything.
Speaker 3: That's been a great conversation. We've touched on a lot of things, and we brought up a lot of things that we haven't mentioned before. So I think this is going to be received really well. And Scott's email is going to be in the show notes if you'd like to reach out to him, and he'll send me your Instagram. I think you said, yeah, that's it, so you can check out his art and support a fellow Truther, And as always, Scott will leave you with the last word.
Speaker 1: Yeah. For my last word, I'd like to just read Matthew twenty two thirty seven. Jesus said, unto them, thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment, and the second is like unto it, thou shalt love the neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Speaker 3: Amen, well done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go with God.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And when we present this in from remember to be you know, humble. One of the things we all need to work on, especially myself, is humility. You can never approach people like you are the end all be all. You know, know all of these things. We're all in search of the truth. But the one thing we should all agree on is the only way forward is through you know, our Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, and you know, everything else is knowledge that we are thirsting for and we want to share with our fellow men. And we can also agree on, after two hundred and twenty five of these conversations, that this is an important conversation and it deserves to be shared with others. Would you agree, Scott.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, I agree. Anything that leads people to Christ has got to be good.
Speaker 3: Amen. Thanks for your time, man, it was great to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you too, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, thanks to all of our listeners. As we continue to wind things down here in the next several weeks. I want to thank everybody, of course who has been on before, the longtime listeners, the first time listeners, my family, everybody who's supported this journey over the last I mean I've been doing podcasting now for many many years. Uh, thank you, guys, and I hope you enjoyed this episode. I hope you took something away from it. And remember knowledge is power only if you share it. So please share the link to this podcast anything that you feel can help someone. Kind of connect the dots. Don't keep it for yourself, share it with others. For Scott, I'm George. God bless each and every one of you. Keep your head on a swivel. Until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 5: I know it's been a struggle. I don't know if you've had spain. I don't know you feel the tied tell down all the way? Yeah, I know you feeling you smile ain't the same as ware go from you. She thank you for lost way.
Speaker 2: Don't give it. No, don't give it and nevers home. Don't let call the primise. It ain't done yet.
Speaker 3: He's gone up, glad, Why it's a way?
Speaker 2: Got up?
Speaker 1: Let me come.
Speaker 2: Why afraid. God, rec.
Speaker 5: I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing, you.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: You're accepting a bed found.
Speaker 3: Beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're shoving ride.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're living, breathing.
Speaker 6: Oh, you can hold your head a hide.
Speaker 2: Don't give up. No, don't give in, never lose home. Don't let go on the primies. It ain't Donion's God up plat why a waintown? The god of maybe come, don't give up nor, don't give in.
Speaker 3: You never lose home.
Speaker 2: Don't let go on the primies.
Speaker 1: It ain't God of life.
Speaker 2: It's worth living.
Speaker 3: WA's a way down?
Speaker 2: The god of baby court? Why surprase down? Got up steamy colt?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes, what sur pray down? The god of baby Colt? Oh, yeah, you got even God. Don't give up?
Speaker 6: No, don't give in?
Speaker 1: Neverles home?
Speaker 2: Don't they go of the primise? I mean and done?
Speaker 6: Yeah's got a plan? Watch do kind of eve cos. Don't give no dog giving whatever this hole? Doglet go of the crimes.
Speaker 3: It ain't done.
Speaker 1: Lover's worth theve in.
Speaker 4: What's the god of every cos? Oh, the god of need cos? Why do the god of a
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network, Just the facts, ma'mmy mm hmm