Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 1: We let you taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: Your freaking idiots. So we had another winner for Rock the Bank yesterday. Taco Bob say, we do it here at JR R. So I have the Rock stations.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll stop gluting, but uh yeah, thousand dollars winner for Rock the Bank. First opportunity this morning, first of thirteen chances happens right around nine oh five, we hear on.
Speaker 3: The Lynchin Taco Show. Call it nine oh five ish.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you're entering those keyword teach Hower w JR dot com.
Speaker 3: Have it been marked? It's it's just pro tip. I will remind you don't work.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in Tampa. We got somebody who needs some anger management. I think that would be forty three year old Marius Matwu Tampa.
Speaker 3: That's close to what, uh, Tampa, Saint Pete Clearwater area. Yeah, the epicenter of a demand.
Speaker 2: I'm not even going to dignify this story with a Florida Man theme song here, because this guy's just an angry dude. So Marius claims that for the past week someone had been throwing eggs at his apartment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you egg an apartment?
Speaker 2: Someone was either throwing him at the It looks from the video clip I saw in the news report, looks like this is kind of a deal where that the apartments have screen patios on the backside.
Speaker 3: Maybe someone was throwing him at that.
Speaker 2: So it says this has happened several times, and then it happened again this past Saturday, and Marius spotted an eleven year old girl who was walking nearby the apartment and automatically assumed it was her who was responsible, chased her down and put his knee in her back, in her back in an attempt to take her photographed to show to the apartment manager. That's his story. The audio sounds somewhat different here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It's one of the neighbors from a Bob who spotted what was going on, and she called the police. Police came out and.
Speaker 1: I saw the video and it's taken from upstairs. Yeah, and yes, as Pat said, knee in the back, Oh wow, it was It was hard to see that I didn't know as a girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even worse, Well, no, I heard you say it was a girl. But I'm saying I didn't know it was a girl when I watched it on the news. I just said, holy.
Speaker 2: And we have no clue if this girl even knows anything about said eggs that were supposedly thrown at this guy's apartment. He needs an ass well, I mean, and not to mention with you know, eggs being ninety what are they? Ninety seven dollars a dozen?
Speaker 3: These are probably a duck eggs out of the pond, you think. Okay, I was gonna say that would just be uh.
Speaker 1: I don't want to gloss over it because an eleven year old girl had a knee.
Speaker 3: In her back.
Speaker 1: Dude, seriously check yourself.
Speaker 3: Man, when I.
Speaker 2: Will uh sounds me more something like an eleven year old boy would be doing yeah and girl and.
Speaker 1: We're mooning you right after like throwing some eggs and shooting the moon, maybe giving the red eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how about a ham to go with?
Speaker 1: I like green eggs and ham onto this year. I hope that guy gets seriously charged because you can't be like that, dude.
Speaker 3: Everybody has to chill.
Speaker 2: Australian OnlyFans model Renee Erica reportedly hospitalized on Easter Sunday. No, no clothes, plastic eggs. No, you're you're on the right mindset. Here apparently entertained a request of one of her subscribers to how do I let's call it a carrot challenge.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I knew it was something to do with something Easter related because I made a few requests. No, I did not on Easter Sunday. But these only fans people are crazy, you know, I mean, hey, take the ears, you know of the chalcolate Easter bony.
Speaker 3: Maybe a peep if you know what I'm saying. What are we going to next? Carrot?
Speaker 2: Cadbury carrot was the item in question here that was requested by for the Easter themed session, I guess.
Speaker 1: And she shaved carrot, she skinned.
Speaker 2: I will just tell you this. She apparently suffered quote internal injuries that required the hospitalization.
Speaker 1: Once you go carrot, you never go ferret.
Speaker 2: Next time you're in the grocery store. I don't know if you ever really make a mental note of this. There are different varieties and sizes of carrots, and there are some that are the mini's well no, I was talking. Some of those are home record style carrots.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: So if she just did the minies because she's gonna get about three care request at least on any I can't even say that.
Speaker 3: It's a religious holiday.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this. I cannot believe Taco. You did not bring up the Shaquille O'Neil incident on Inside the NBA.
Speaker 3: Oh, I heard something about. I didn't. I didn't grasp it all.
Speaker 1: Like I said when I said, you know, I don't watch the news, and I happen to see the guy's knee in the back on the news because when I took my nap, I woke up and whatever I was watching then the news was on what the hell did shaq do?
Speaker 2: Man Nature called during the middle of Inside the NBA on TNT, and it sounds like it had something to do with olive oil or something.
Speaker 3: The other thing about Kawhi is right, big f I know, go ahead, keep talking, Jeff, Yeah, well on TV, I know what we're doing. Yeah, that's that olive oil you've been drinking. Hey, take some matches with you, hey, listen. He couldn't hold it. What's it first killed drinking? I did well to clean his gun. It's clean, hey, listen. I just hope we got enough matches around, please turned his mic off. That's all drink that water that much? What should be finish your points that we can go to break you phone. I'm sitting there like, shut the hell up. I'm sorry about that, America. I haven't seen the video yet.
Speaker 2: I did share that with you on our Facebook page, jar Facebook dude this morning. So I guess some of the crew there got on this. This a lot of oil help kid pack or whatever it's supposed to clean out your system, and they I.
Speaker 3: Tell you what.
Speaker 1: He had the perfect opportunity. Okay, first off, the obvious is is Papa John's maybe this stuff crosses.
Speaker 2: Get but Chacaroni man Shakaroni, that's it.
Speaker 1: But he had the perfect opportunity for one more endorsement. You know that guy endorses everybody in the Under the Moon a dude wipe's endorsement.
Speaker 3: And he said, told me the dude wipes I got out of the ball.
Speaker 2: So not only now is Taco Bob giving up apparently on trying to be a dude wipe spokesperson here. Oh yeah, he's now campaigning for others who dude wipe should maybe pick up yea on here.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you to go to shack a guy that has a Chacaroni pizza.
Speaker 3: You know, come on, could you imagine the size of Oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, I have a story on that. My friend I told you was his pool guy, remember, and he turned the pool into it. He cemented it over whatever concrete and made it a gym.
Speaker 3: And he still paid the pool dude.
Speaker 1: My buddy Chris to do the fountain out front because he felt bad he didn't tell him that he was making a gym out of his pool. He's supposedly, according to another listner, we have had big at his house, had bigger pipes. No, he had bigger plumbing pipes for his Uh.
Speaker 3: I mean that that That is something that a listener told us, but I'd go with it.
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, if you won't sponsor me dude wipes, you may as well just go ahead and get the guy who has the you know, shakaronnies.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, Yes, good morning Linchin Taco on Demand. Tell Loathy I heartway you a wash too. News on