Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots. No. I had this hour on Jarr brought to you by our grub Monday, happening all day today. I'm the JR. Instagram at one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Thank you Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. Gift cards up for grabs today. It's delicious, delicious food. We've had it, yes, uh fifty dollars gift cards for the Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. It's right over here, Maitland, right down the street from our building actually. And if you're looking for an alternative for you know you're a big game party this weekend, y after catering menu just place your order. You can go to their their website, the Great Greek Grill dot com. Take a look at all the selections there and have that in time for your setup this weekend. Right now.
Speaker 1: If you're to do an Instagram it's at one oh one one w jr R. Follow us right there. You could win that gift card. Thank you, Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. Let's begin in Clearwater here. Uhh we you said it a while ago. Clearwater is where a lot of strange news is coming out of.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm thinking probably, even though it's we should hit the theme song probably for this now that we're going Florida managers. Yeah, it's Florida woman. Actually, give me a second. I gotta I'm on the fly here, Robbie. That's how he does it. Man, he's nimble like a cat on the fly. We got, yeah, just we want to give credit where credit's due.
Speaker 4: Florida man, Florida man, fload man. Got to be a flowing man. He's got to be a flying event.
Speaker 3: As I said, actually a Florida woman in this case. Uh And from what I could tell here, this is now out of work busted down stripper cal Tavia Turner.
Speaker 2: Oh what Avi?
Speaker 3: Kyltavia is twenty two and she has a lengthy, lengthy, shall we say, interaction with law enforcement over the years at her young twenty two years of age.
Speaker 2: That's what I was giggled about.
Speaker 1: You said, busted out stripper, out of work stripper, And I'm thinking she's only twenty two.
Speaker 2: She can go get more jobs.
Speaker 3: Reason I say out of work stripper is because after her latest arrest her employer, she gave the information of her employer's baby dolls in a clear water to a gentleman's club about four miles from the seven to eleven where she was arrested. It seems as though Caltavia got into it with the clerk there at the store and a verbal altercation escalated quickly when Caltavia grabbed one of the bananas from the fruit basket there on the counter, from the fresh fruit offerings and clocked the clerk with it in the face and that, of course, you know cops are gonna come in, you know, Banana battery is what we're looking at that and.
Speaker 1: She throw I'm guessing because otherwise, have you just swung it like this, Pat, Oh.
Speaker 2: You may as well just hit him.
Speaker 3: There was They did leave a mark on an abrasion on the cheek, so that there was visual evidence, and she was racked up for that. Now she's being held without bond for violating probation in connection with a grand theft conviction in a neighboring county where she had stolen eight hundred dollars worth of merchandise from a Walmart store. Now regarding that that felony case. Turner has previously been cited for failing a pre trial intervention program, as well as not performing seventy five hours community service or not paying court fines. She was also recently arrested in this where the out of work stripper comes into play. Turner was also recently arrested for resisting and giving cops a false name when they responded to a trespass call at Baby Dolls. So not only did they fire her, but they said, don't come back with trespassing.
Speaker 1: You guys, this is the girl not to date. Oh my god, let me see her. I told you, busted out stripper. That girl is twenty two, and I'm telling you she looks every bit of forty. He see And there it is the lonely guy the strip club going, oh there, she's into me. She's into me. Yeah, get her to your house. She'll steal every single thing from you. It's your name, Katavia Keel Tavia Turner. But again, somebody keeps on pumping singles into the garter and thinks that she's she'll go to another strip club and get a job. Pat.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're they're probably jones. And now because I'm only fans.
Speaker 3: It is a good thing that uh there are still places that don't run any kind of background checks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a great thing. No kles, you'd have no no stripper in cal Tavia's case.
Speaker 3: So we should point out she is only twenty two and has plenty of time to turn in her life around should she so desire, and we would encourage her to.
Speaker 2: And at least she's trying to work.
Speaker 3: We've got more banana related news here. If that wasn't enough for.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, we had the banana battery, what will we have now?
Speaker 3: This is back again after briefly making appearance last year. It's a TikTok life hack that is basically a complete and utter wasted time that will make you look like an idiot. And basically that is supposedly, if you take banana peels and rub them all over your face, it acts as natural bowtox.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna be rubbing the banana pill against the entire face. It's supposed to be like natural bowtogs while tightening the skin. It also helps with discoloration while also exfoliating your skin. So here I am just letting the banana pil sit for about ten minutes, and then we're gonna wash it off. Banana pills also help you wine in your teeth, so that's what I'm doing here. I already clean, so my skin is feeling super smooth. That something bad.
Speaker 3: Health experts and you know people who dermatologists say this will not do anything other than make you smell like bananas.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what I thought. You're dating this one? There another girl not to date. I'm gonna give her credit though, just like it did earlier. At least she didn't say like yeah, I don't think she said at once. Whenever you played TikTokers, I immediately wait for the likes, and there were none in that one.
Speaker 2: Again, Wow, things are changing on a TikTok.
Speaker 1: I tell you you just banned the thing, and watch out.
Speaker 3: Days are a clicking office to getting that resolved. It sure, And finally there's this And I have more on this story on our Facebook page. If you guys, name Richard Stegger. He's from New York. He a little bit pissed. He went to the grocery store. He went to an Aldies store in his neighborhood and got to the check out everything was scanned, and the cashier goes down, watch whatever, And he tried to pay with two dollar bills. He said his bank had given him a bunch of two dollar bills. Yeah, I'll take him whatever. And the store clerk was one hundred percent convinced it was fake money, that there's no such thing, and refused to take the two dollar bills.
Speaker 2: It's somebody younger who didn't know.
Speaker 3: So of course, this guy's like, all right, what use your little counterfeit pen thing there on? He goes, not, I don't need to do that. This is clearly. Another cashier comes over, look it up online. Another cash here comes over, backs up this guy and says, you don't you probably shouldn't.
Speaker 1: Take those, Okay. I thought, this is where right now they did it because they're younger. And I'm not trying to get on young people, but if you're younger, you're a whiz on this phone right here, Get on that phone and look up two dollar bill, y'all.
Speaker 2: Anytime I had a two dollar bill, I save it, do you no?
Speaker 3: I I don't even know the last time I saw a two dollar bill other than we did that event, and they were all those Clemson fans in town. Who that's their thing when they come to a town to leave their mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they leave two dollars bills. Yeah, I got one, probably a couple of weeks ago. You don't see them. That's why I save them because they're kind of rare. I remember my buddy, his dad was a mobster, like full on. He was the one that I told you had a wall of two dollar bills, like just stacked up that you know they're laundering.
Speaker 2: So we'd go around and use them all the time. It was the best day.
Speaker 1: It was really my brother's really really like best friend walking around cash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just take some of those twos.
Speaker 2: I have the stack he was in there and we were the two dollars days.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Now you go to a strip club with those stack of twos, watch out.
Speaker 2: Or what was their name? What did you call her?
Speaker 3: What was it would have been a good name finished strip club?
Speaker 2: I think s Patavia's.
Speaker 3: Peltavia. No, no, why are you taking that two.
Speaker 2: Dollars Billtockey in the morning. This is Lyncher Taco on j r. R.