Speaker 1: Time for your Channel nine First one and Wether forecast Today. Expect some downcours after noontime today, scattered afternoon sortes barry, muggy in eighty six with a high overnight low seventy with muggy conditions. Tomorrow muggy again eighty six with a high with partley potty to mostly sunny skies clear overnight seventy. On Friday, we have a sunny day with a high in ninety seventy five. Right now, traffic time, Chuck.
Speaker 2: Ingram from the UCUT Traffic Center. The UC Health Bank Neck and Spine Center offers innovative treatments to improve quality of life with convenient locations across Greater Cincinnati and northern Kentucky. Learn more at ucehealth dot com. Southbound seventy five continues slow out of Evendale and now with an accident near Galbart that's over on the right hand side. He's been Reagan Highways heavy from above Winton to the seventy five ramp. In bound seventy four break lights from Montana and northbound seventy five continues to run an extra ten out of Arlinger into Town. Southbound seventy one break lights start above two seventy five down to Redbank, coming up next to some big news. School is banking session, and as it turns out, schools around the country are making the next segment required listening in civic classes when the Constitution is being discussed. Therefore, our next guest, yes, is the judge and professor Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Hey, thirty one, fifty five krs the talk station, of course, Chuck Ingram referring to Judge Napolitano every Wednesday at this time on the fifty five KRC Morning Show. We're blessed to have him on the show. Welcome back your honor, my dear friend.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Brian. That was a very flattering introduction by Chuck, and I listen to the entire HANF. Fowry. You spent with the great Congressman messy, What a mess the Congress is, Oh my, what personal courage he has, What profound understanding of the Constitution he embraces, and what a backbone he has. I mean that joke about the difference between them and Canada, Canada will back down. That's no joke. Thomas Messey doesn't back down. He's just a gift, a gift to the American public.
Speaker 1: Well, anybody pays attention to what he says comes away with a better understanding of the Constitution. It's like listening to you, your honor, having an understanding and appreciate the importance of the Constitution. It is the highest law of the land. So many people, as your column points out, just throw it away. I mean they swear to uphold it. They take an oath of office swearing to upoll the constitutional laws of the land, and then turn around the next day and they're already fighting a filing legislation to take away your Second Amendment rights and also invading your privacy by violating repeatedly and over and over and systemically our Fourth Amendment right to be free of unreasonable searches and seizures. They don't care about it.
Speaker 3: And I appreciate you raising it to brain, But what I really don't get is this happening now under the Trump administration. Because Donald J. Trump himself was personally victimized by all this. He knows he's been victimized by it. I have spoken to him about it. He has complained about it rightly, so in public it's been the subject of congressional hearings and litigation and indictments and probably more indictments that come. And yet, and yet, pardon me, I'm fighting it cut to actually feel better than I sound. And yet is his NSA does the same thing that George W. Bush has did, Barack Obamas did his did in the first term, and Biden's did, which is the spy and everybody all the time without warrants, as if nothing had happened to the president.
Speaker 1: Well, one must kind of ask the question, you know, could Donald Trump just shut this off? I mean, are they beyond the reach? Because this is you and I have talked about so many times over the years. The NSA, CIA, all these lettered organizations seem to they act with impunity. They just seem to think or are beyond the reach of either the legislative or executive branch.
Speaker 3: Well, the CIA is a rare bird. It's not It's clearly in the executive branch. But it doesn't work for the Secretary of State. It works directly for the president, so he could tell them what he wanted them to do. The NSA, however, is in the Defense Department. That is the department over which he has the most authority. He could shut them down with a phone call, or he could simply say, you're not going to go to the FISA court because that's a charade. The standard for a spying is so low and profoundly unconstitutional. You're only going to spy when you get a search. Want you want a spy, go get the search. Want no search, warrant, no spying. He could do that with a phone call or with an executive order, but he hasn't, and it's very frustrating to me. I mean, it's frustrating to me when all of this happens because it's such a profound violation of the Fourth Amendment. But it's especially frustrating when the president himself was victimized by this bias predecessors.
Speaker 1: And you know, to that point, maybe there's a nefarious component ab out there. Maybe it's a question of whose ox is being gored. His ox was being gord previously, they spied on him, they listened to his phone calls, they got his eam all that he was a victim of it. But now he's commander in chief again, he's got the info in the goods. Maybe he is getting information about his adversaries that benefits him on some level.
Speaker 3: From lou Rockwell loves to quote Saint Augustine that people in power suffer from libido dominandi, the lust to dominate. The world looks very different from the inside of the White House looking out than it did from the outside looking in. And when you have that power, you want to use it to advance it's your goals and frustrate your enemies, even if it is power that you know has been used to victimize you, and even if you know it's illicit and you're still going to use it. That is what apparently is happening. I mean, look at Washington, d C. Is the job of the president of the United States to stop street crime. No where's that in the constitution. He's taken over the police department in Washington. I get it. Nobody likes crime, nobody wants to be terrified when you walk down the streets. But that's not the job of the president. Now he's going to take over the Chicago Police Department.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, isn't. He isn't on much shakier legal grounds since DC is kind of controlled by.
Speaker 3: Well DC, there's a statute that lets him do this for thirty two days. We'll see if he stops doing it at the end of the thirty two days. Chicago, there's no legal basis for it. So in the DC case, I would argue it is legal because Congress is off authorize it, but it's unconstitutional because it's not among the powers that the Constitution gives to the president. In the case of Chicago, there is no legal argument to be made. The FEDS have no nothing to do with safety in the streets. I think he's just picking on Chicago because it's so notoriously democratic and because right now it is housing the runaway Texas Democrats.
Speaker 1: Although this up well there and they're they're coming back. By all accounts of report today was that they're going to come back home to Texas, and then of course the governor will immediately declare another special session and then be back right back to square one again. They're ultimately going to have to deal with the redistricting vote. I don't know how they can avoid it forever, but yeah, you're right, maybe it's because of the Chicago housing them. That's pretty funny analysis there. Yeah, well, so look the spying.
Speaker 3: Every once in a while, I get on my high horse over this. Every once in a while I read something that gets totally under my skin. I don't remember what I read that caused me to write this, but the people that I talk to who are in this business, these are x NSSA. People who still have contacts with their former colleagues, who are still in the NSSA. Tell me it's just as bad as ever. It's the same as it was under George W. Bush. Spy on everybody all the time. Don't worry about the Fourth Amendment. Let the Department of Justice worry about the Fourth Amendment. If we're going to use this in any criminal prosecutions. Well, so it's everything we say is recorded, everything we type on our mobile devices and our desktops as recording are. They don't listened to it or receive it in real time because they don't have the resources to do that, but it's there. If they want to know what you and I said to each other two and a half years ago, they can get it in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Well, in artificial intelligence, as fast as that's developing, probably makes that very easy to do. I mean you can crunch billions and billions and billions of points of data in almost a moment's time.
Speaker 3: With Ai right, right, So what George Orwell predicted is here. It's far worse than we ever thought. The intelligence community has so much knowledge about the Congress. There are statutes here, and the statutes have sunset clauses, and whenever the statutes are about to sunset, the intelligence community will meet with leaders of both houses of Congress. We don't know what the hell they say because they swear these leaders a secrecy. At the end of the meeting, the leaders say, up, we have to extend these statutes. It happens over and over and over and over again. So these things just to keep getting worse. It will take a it will take a revolution, or will take a Ron Poll or Thomas Massey in the in the White House and the majority of people in the Congress thinking that way to stop this.
Speaker 1: The frightening reality we're living with just absolutely frightening. And yeah, you're right, it's a lot worse than Orwell could have ever envisioned. Judge Enna Paulatana, we always end finding out what who you're going to be talking to on Judging Freedom your podcast.
Speaker 3: Which I have, I have the great Colonel Douglas McGregor, who would have been Secretary of defense if run Paul had been elected president and it was number three in the defense department in Trump's first term, and then Trump stopped listening to him. I have Colonel McGregor at eleven. I have Max Blumenthal at one. I have Pepe Escobar too. Peppi's a great international journalist who has some very interesting ideas from the Russian perspective about what Donald Trump should expect of President Putin in Alaska on Friday. And Max, of course is America's foremost authority on Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, let me just chime in real quick on that, because this has been a subject matter that I've talked about a lot of the Morning Show lately. And Putin's position just keeps getting stronger as the day's roll on. I mean, he's made great advances in the Eastern Front the last forty eight hours, you know, getting additional twenty thirty forty kilometers of Ukrainian land. They don't have enough soldiers on the front lines in Ukraine. They can't find anybody joined the military. We're not going to apparently be giving them any more arms. According to jd Vance, European Union's kind of sitting on its hands in a state of denial. I mean, every time Putin opens his mouth, he's like, we're taking territory. You guys cannot get into NATO, and his list of demands has never changed. Meanwhile, Ukraine position keeps getting worse and worse. I mean, what can we expect on this Legitimately.
Speaker 3: I do not know what we can expect. I don't know what cards Trump has to play. The sanctions have irritated the Russians because they would like their American friends to be able to fly from jfk At to Moscow, but it has not hurt them financially. Russia is booming because of the new international organization Bricks, Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa. That's now ten major economy, economic powerhouses and bricks. So I don't know what cards Trump has to play. Yesterday, the White House excuse me, Brian, as I said, I feel better than I sum Yesterday, the White House downplayed expectations for Alaska.
Speaker 1: Managing expectations is what we're talking about there. Yeah, I can't see this going any other way, but Vladimir Putin's we'll wait and see together. Judging of Paul Tan will be checking out your podcast Judging Freedom Today. Thank you for the time you spent my listeners in me every week Judge. It's always a real pleasure. I'll look forward to.
Speaker 3: My pleasure's mine. And thank you for your kind words, Congressman Massy's kind words and Ingram's kind words about my explanations of the Constitution. That's what I love to do. And you give me a great outlet, and you have wonderful listeners. And to colleagues, and thanks to Strecker for letting me know that Massey was going to be on with you. I listened for the whole half hour. It's fascinating and instructive to me.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you tuning in. I know Congressman Massy does as well. God bless you, sir. I hope you're feeling better. I know you're on the mend. We'll talk next Wednesday, sir, have a great week. Eight forty three fifty five KRC, the talk station, be right back fifty five KRC the talk station, So free, Ir,