Speaker 1: All right, I'm live, but you guess, doctor Soreesa Smith. Let's just say it, right, that's that's how you say, Teresa. Yes, all right, doctor Sosa Smith. I love your teeth.
Speaker 2: What I have to like that pretty white smile. Anyways, there's a story behind that. Okay, okay, that's so real quick, right, how's your day going.
Speaker 3: The day is going well, it usually does.
Speaker 2: So, Okay, is it raining? Is it waiting? Raining on your side of tell Yeah, it's raining right now.
Speaker 3: No. No, I'm in California in the mountains and it's a little warm today, actually a little muggy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, it's a little rainy out here, but it'll be fine. Okay, But for those who are just those who are tuning, I'm live, doctor Teresa Smith, specializing in holistic transformative transformation for a high exceeding woman over forty.
Speaker 2: Right before we get into things, right, he said this about the tell me the teeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so, uh yes, And it's what started this journey actually is I had a neighbor. He was it was his birthday, and he got really high on some drugs and attacted me. He broke my face, so I had to get new teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but you know.
Speaker 3: What it's it's all good because it's sent me on this journey on creating my own reality.
Speaker 2: So okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So you know it's all good. You know I always take lemons and make lemonade.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so that's little iceber right there.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So again, so specializing in holistic trust releaship of highative women.
Speaker 2: Explain what that is?
Speaker 3: What that is that? So what I've done is because of my accidents, heard, I wouldn't learn to create my own reality. And I've come up after stud I need money and a lot of time. I've come up with a system that allows you to have your heart's desires by directing your mind. And I have found that most women, uh you know that because that's what it was for me too. Is professional women have heard time, getting places, sometimes blocks beliefs. And what I found is we don't have to change any of that. We just have to look at the focus and use our soul and we want to go. We don't have to take a lot thing.
Speaker 2: About Okay, okay, so.
Speaker 1: Okay, so okay, so so explain, so give me so give more details about how you do to do and how you own.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, first of all, I like people to understand how their mind works, because if you know how your mind works, then you understand that usually when you go for something and your mind tells you no, you can't have that, you don't know enough, You're not worthy, you don't deserve it, you're you're an idiot. Whatever that little voice is in our head, and that's ego, and ego is lovely, but it is only designed to protect you. Okay, okay, So once you learn that, then I take you into your heart and I get you to see what your heart's desires are. So, for example, there's so many things, but when you want something, So I'm starting, I'm restarting my coaching business. I retired for a little bit, I'm coming back. And instead of saying I want a successful coaching business, well, why would I not want a successful coaching business? That right there. So I want a coaching business. That's my desire. Of course, I want it to be successful and I want it to make money. But if I put in the words in front of it successful coaching business, then my subconscious goes, oh, you don't think you can be successful. Huh. Okay, well make sure that doesn't happen then, so you have to be careful what you tell your Okay mind, So you have to have aligned choices. We've heard this all the time that you must vibrate properly to get your desires and manifestations. Well, that's part of it, but you really just need to learn where your focus is and how to quiet the ego and how to calm it down and just direct your mind and you're subconscious to bring about events that allow you to have your heart's desires.
Speaker 1: Okay, so break it down, Okay, integrating brain rewiring right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, exactly. There's a lot of rewiring that can be done as well. And I like that you know how to recode, and I've learned map, I've learned different ways to rewire. I like to teach people how to fish, so these tools will teach that. I'm teaching teach people how to fish on their own, but they're empowered for the rest of their life. Like I am. I know that whatever I desire, whatever I choose, I can have because I know how to do it.
Speaker 4: Okay, energy alignment, I'll go, yes, energy, it's very important.
Speaker 2: How like how.
Speaker 3: Like hot, Well, you learn how to quiet the ego. You learn how to go into your heart and then you know that that's an aligned choice with what you're heart decides. And here's the thing. We limit ourselves so much. We can't we can't do that. No, when I take you into your heart, I have you dream as big as you can possibly imagine. You can have that. You just have to say yes. So that's how you're energetically aligning, which leaps heart, and you say yes to yourself and don't let the ego shut you down.
Speaker 2: Okay, subconscious healing? What is that and how you will attain it?
Speaker 3: By understanding where you're coming from, you can acknowledge and embrace anything and everything that has ever happened to you because you're not going to change it. You're not going to necessarily heal it.
Speaker 2: You just need to learn.
Speaker 3: How to let it be. Let it sit there, let it be, don't focus on it. So, for example, if you're sick and all you say every day is oh my god, I feel like shit, I have a headache, I have this, I have aches, I have pains. If that's all you focus on, it will get bigger. You need to focus on the health and and you can't focus on how badly you'd feel sadly to say, you need to focus on what you desire of the time, and of course you have to take action. If you don't take action for your goals, you will never get anywhere. But intuitive action is important because sometimes we think we're procrastinating. We're not procrastinating. We're just waiting for the right time. When that chore that you think is going to take you one hundred years takes five minutes.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, so I think far right, like the's all like these all break internal blocks and help step into a lot of success, right, So what do you think Let's not keep going? Go ahead, No, I was gonna say, so what clauses the blocks?
Speaker 3: Okay? So the blocks start from when you're in the womb. You hear everything that's around you, everything that's going on with everything that everybody believes. So that's that gets into your ancestry as well. So everything that you hear, feel and see from ages in the womb until about five or six, you're being brainwashed. Bottom line, Nobody means to brainwash you, but you are being taught everything and you really have no logical way of fighting off or or what logically thinking through anything. You just accept that that's the truth of whatever it is. And so as you get older and you're tempty to do things, those beliefs that were put in there from everybody and everything you ever heard as a child are subconsciously in there and they block you. So you need to learn how to get around that. And it's really not hard. You don't have to get back of them, you don't have to get through them. They're always going to be there. That's really the You need to learn how to focus on what you desire and make sure that those choices are aligned and energetically. It's I'm a good.
Speaker 1: Cue, okay. And all this contributes to dempowerment growth, it is. It's all part of the program, the success stone, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the success zones, yes, because when you're in the success zones, that means that your heart, your body, mind and the soul and and everything are working together as one and you're manifesting whatever it is you design.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, tell us about the program. Talk about the program.
Speaker 3: Okay. Well, I take everybody through uh ten weeks and teach them, like I said, all about the mind, how to get into the heart, your shadow, your dark side one time it has things to do. And then and then embrace it. It's part of you. You're never gonna get rid of it, so don't try to kill it. Do just embrace it, love it. And then I teach people how to manifest. I tell people how to use a conflict or a process for how much we have in our lives on a daily and then there's a daily vision practice to make sure that you keep all of this going and running. And so that's the program. It takes ten weeks.
Speaker 2: Okay, so real quick w WT. The success zone is zones or zones zones.
Speaker 1: It's plural plural, So ayboy, to real quick wat the success zones dot com. Yeah, p H E s U s U put over c H E s U C C E S S.
Speaker 2: V O n E s dot com.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can. Also you can also just tipen doctor Teresa Smith dot com.
Speaker 1: And get to the same place and with an a doctor Teresa Smith dot com. So quick d R C H E R E s A S M I.
Speaker 2: C H dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, and so what can you find on what on the website?
Speaker 2: Wait, it's the same website or two sites.
Speaker 3: Okay, I migrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, gotcha, got you? Got you? Okay, So what can you file on the site.
Speaker 3: Well, you can find more information and you can find your free resource that will help get you started. And in an invitation to a conversation if you have a conversation, I'm open to that. If you want to see what I'm about, you can try a session. I charged seventy five bucks for the session. And if you sign up for the program that goes programs and it rocked my world, and I know it'll rock anyone's world. Who does it do?
Speaker 2: Okay? I have a question.
Speaker 1: So the program, all of its are like talking about and trying like no, let's discuss and trying like no passle to others? Right, like how did all of this starts? And where did all this begin?
Speaker 3: Where did well? It began when I got attacked and I went and learning, and then so I went learning with map William white Cloud, Chris Duncan Access Consciousness, Maten CENTERGY. I mean the list is long, EFD and then I just came up with a system that works for me. I can manifest whatever I desire. There's no wo will there's this very scientific, it's very absolution, and I just want to share it with the world because I think if everybody knew how their mind worked and how to direct their heart, they could have whatever they desired and we would no longer be slaves, because I think a lot of us are slaves when we're working for other people. We would no longer be slaves. We could live our own lives and be empowered. And it's not just for women over forty that hirechievers. It's for anybody who's interested. That's just what I picked because that's where I was. I was a chiropractor and I never made money. Why was it I not making money? I'm a great chiropractor. Everybody told me that. I didn't think so I just needed to clear that out. And that's it just came alive.
Speaker 1: And here we are, camkay, So the guy will attack you, right? Did you know what person?
Speaker 2: Was a stranger?
Speaker 3: No? I knew him.
Speaker 2: He was a a neighbor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a neighbor. And you know, I'm I'm grateful to him.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Was it a random occurrence stole as.
Speaker 3: He was way stoned out of his mind on I believe, And I had a camera at the front of my house, and I guess he thought I was coming after him. I had helped the man. I had helped a man many times. He just had he had mental issues. But if he hadn't done that, I would not have gone on this journey. I would not have written the book I'm writing because the book couples done, and I would not be sharing how to live your best life. It's so easy.
Speaker 2: I mean, I need to.
Speaker 3: Walk around doing affirmations for an example, and affirmations don't work because your mind knows you're lying to your family. So we don't need to lie. Need to focus and make that a reality.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I actually have here in my hand and my phone with listener questions, right, that's what That's why I do. Typically, I announced my guests and I have listeners tune in and they uh texting their questions.
Speaker 2: So if you're ready, you can do that, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say what the person is because he used the hot line. I don't get its phone num Broadway, but this person used the hot line now one seven so A three nine five six, right, And he asked, this is kind of funny. Now, he asked, has she ever talked thought about coaching? Men as well. Why just women?
Speaker 3: Because my coach said to me down, I'm more than having to.
Speaker 2: And okay, okay, let a person they act what kind of poaching techniques does see us?
Speaker 3: What kind of coaching? What techniques? Okay? So I draw from my experience, which here goes some of the lists so that I can mentally recall math, magnetic mind, William White, cloud, access, consciousness, matrix, energetics, any T, E F T. And that's where my mind draws a blank. I've done so many years.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Another person texted me at nine one, seven, three, nine five six acts. Are there any preferences or specifics such as groups, age, individual, et cetera.
Speaker 3: I'm not starting with groups yet. That's probably next year. There's no age. I mean, teenagers are a challenge, but eighteen and above, I would say, is fine.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Any thing to do this or learn it, I'm open to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I have one last one right here? How long is her coaching? Does she follow up for clients? What is her success rate with for client cell?
Speaker 3: Okay? So the success rate I've had so far is about ninety nine percent success I've worked with so as a car I first started using this as a chiropractor on teachers and patients with r A. I've had like five peaches with rhubatoid arts writers and they no longer have rhetoid arts right now? Why is that? It's in the mind me?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you all do you touch a client cell?
Speaker 3: Yes, I stay in touch with all my clientele. I've I have patients from thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: I'm still friends with Okay, Okay, that's all right, cool, cool, cool, real quick plugs shutouts like like anything what you call it? Ha ha.
Speaker 1: Uh, like like like plug your plug, your website, plug, book, plug, friends, social media.
Speaker 2: This is your chance, just such supt.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, anybody is more than welcome. Email me at Transformation doc that's t R A N S F O R M A T I lend d O C and Gmail dot will be happy to answer any questions, talk to anybody. I'm here to assist anyone journey are you?
Speaker 2: Are you on social media?
Speaker 3: Social media? Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn all transformation ec T Transformation and then just DC not talk d C from David, but probably go to the website doctor Teresa Smith dot com. You can find me there.
Speaker 2: Okay, good connoisy here, I know. Well it's a.
Speaker 1: Quick quick I'll plug where I'm at. I'm at the wonder location at a second street right here. Increase brought the seventh train and Jackson Heights. So if you're hungry, get some get some nice takeout and say the deliver So check them a real quicks out for one one spot report.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah they probably they have they have in California.
Speaker 1: So it's not a one everybody code Gerald three one two for fifteen blows of the.
Speaker 2: First two orders. That's g v R a LB three one two put myself right there.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: But what that said? That's all the that's all. That's all the questions I have for you. Anything else? If we will aye.
Speaker 3: See you know, anybody that mentions your show and has an issue that they'd like to get cleared up, the first ten people only, I will give a fifteen minutession problem.
Speaker 2: Okay you'll hear that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first only ten people fifteen minutes clear any issue you have, you'll be amazed.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So with that said, right, I'm glad you came on my show. You're welcome anytime. Just you hit me up or have you hit.
Speaker 2: My people up and want get happy again and whatever you want, right, okay, all right, so I'll go that all right.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Yeah, it was a lot of fun. It was nice.
Speaker 2: Like while all right, doctor Laws.
Speaker 3: Bye.