Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one.
Speaker 3: Of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it? I wouldn't know what kind of reports cloud times areas thirty one me neither there. See if it was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, off fi the UFO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 5: But it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of US.
Speaker 2: Ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to be before they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 3: He to God on an unidentified object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. How are you all doing this week? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles Podcast. Tonight's guest is Darryl E. Berry Junior. Come into us from the state of Texas in the US, and tonight darylill be sharing his our body experiences and what he has learned during his exploration. Daryl has also written a book called Travel Far, a Beginner's Guide to Outer Body Experiences, including first hand accounts and comprehensive theory and methods.
Speaker 6: Had experience in.
Speaker 2: Meeting ets the UFO, which he believed was a craft. He was also briefly involved in the New Wabian cult, but exited in the early two thousands.
Speaker 5: Darryl is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated.
Speaker 6: Now on with the show.
Speaker 4: Hello, Darryl, Welcome.
Speaker 6: To the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's nature.
Speaker 6: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 2: Thank you for coming on today, and you're calling from Texas in the US.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: Now, Daryl, you have some experiences you're going to be sharing with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, sir.
Speaker 1: Certainly. My experience has started back in the early eighties, so basically the majority of my experiences can be described as along the outabout experience lines as well as eat and counterlines. From there, I experienced several things and started to get into an idea of wanting to develop more evidence for it, and that's where I started doing research studies and developed their means to teach others. And I guess that's where I'm at now, is trying to lead towards a more strategic and in depth expirations. So starting with the beginning, my experiences started before I knew anything about it. So basically I was about four or five years old, and there was an evening where I suddenly started to feel sort of heavy lethargic, and I figured I would go lie down until I felt better. So I told my mom I was about to go lie down, and I wasn't feeling well, and at some point I started to feel a whole lot better, so I figured I would go get up and let her know that I was feeling better. I suppose I was feeling bad when I got up out of bed. I went to go open the door, but my hand went to the doorknob, and so I didn't really know what was going on. I tried to open the door a few times, and it just wasn't working because I couldn't actually grab the doorknob. So I looked back on the dead. I saw on the dead that I realized I recognized was my physical body. So that's when I walked through the door and walked through the house and when in some of mom in the kitchen, So that's how it started from there. I had many different experiences. Ironically, that's when I first got introduced to the sort of eaty phenomena as well, because there was a period of time when I would be visited by what I later understood or the common term would be gray beings. So I used to see them pretty regularly for a period of time, and that's how my experiences first begin. So a few internocent things I had during that period of time, Like one experience I had was simply walking around the neighborhood. I wrote a book with many of these many of these experiences in they're called travel Far, and I called it walking walking around the neighborhood. I used to just spontaneously either throw it up to the ceiling or just find myself walking around and one and the resting time I was walking down the street. At this time, it became pretty normal for me. I saw what looked like these two sort of grimmining like being standing on either side of this portal. And I remember the portal. It was oval shaped, it was tall, like maybe eight ten twelve feet tall, and it was made of these red and black sort of checkerboard pattern, but the colors were alternating colors, so like the black checkerboards would turn red and the red would turn black. And I recognized there was one It seemed to be a sort of portal that you can go to a different location. I was so afraid to go in. But that's one of the experiences that stick out in my mind. There was a long period of time where that's pretty much as I did, would just you know, walk around five different places. Eventually I learned to do it. Came a point in time when I realized that you can meet different beings. So there's a period of time when I met various Nona physical entities, which is only reason why I was so reticent to watch horror movies because oftentimes I would end up seeing some of the things in these experiences I recognize now, and really during a period of time, I recognized as well. It seemed like there was an entity that took the form of Freddy. You remember the Freddy entity. He actually would chase me for around the neighborhood for weeks until I eventually got tired enough of him, and I realized that we could actually defend myself in that state, which actually brought on experiences where I helped people in that in that situation. I remember one time I was I was spontaneously, I became aware flying through this realm with a group of other beings, and I saw this little girl being chased around by this entity similar to how I remember myself being. And I went and I disposed of the entity that you could you could punch, kick, fight it, various things, And I remember bringing her back to her body and uh and I remember visiting her a few nights in the out of aidy state to see if she was okay. So at the time these experiences, I thought everybody must have had these experiences because nobody they was ever talking about it. At the time, I didn't really have to do anything to cause it to happen. Eventually I learned to control it to a certain model, to an extent. But what happened is over time I sort of got out of the practice, and years later when I started to run into things like books on out about experiences, and there was a period of time when when aliens started to become properler in mainstream media, and I started to come across the concept of grade. I thought, that's that's what that's what that was with what was going on. Then I had the idea of learning how to cause the experience. And the resting thing was since I had a lot of experiences by that time, off and on, I don't know, I guess several several hundreds, I don't know, I didn't keep counter what have you. But ironically I had stopped for so long that I had to learn how to do it. But one of the things that happened was I would get these various of books and I noticed that they had several things that I recognized to be incorrect. Like one of the things that sticks out was some of the books would fanstant say and do you have to be in only a particular position, you have to have your head face in the north, and all of these things like that, And I never had to worry about any of that, so I would At the same time, they had a lot of good information as well. But over time I was able to pray myself to do it again, and usually it was for specific purposes, Like there was one period of time when I had a great fear of debt. I was wondering, you know, I wasn't sure exactly what would happened, and I remember the out about experiences I had, so I figured, let me try to do that again and see if I could figure out what happened after debt. Around this period of time, my grandmother had died and I was able to get out and see her. This is past the time Robert Monroe had died, so he's a popular person who wrote books on out about experiences, and I was able to get out and see him as well. Then I would like to get caught up in life and stop again. Then I would start up again, and let's say, another period of time. I wanted to see ex structure racist like going to out of space. So I did that a little bit. There's another period of time which is an interesting experience. I wanted to get some kind of evidence that is real, like you know, how do you know if you're not just making it up? So I actually met Over the years, I will meet people online who could do it, or at least said they can do it, like some of them, at least one of them I've verified equipm'ent really just wanted attention. With one of the friends that I had named Lewis, he was able to generate that it by the experience, very very good at it. So I figured what I would do was this is a period of time when I was practicing again, and I figured I would get out and go to him and try to see if I can verify the experience. So what I did was, I figured I would try to do a few things to make the experience unique. Since I decided I would change my appearance. And what I learned was in an out of body state, you could change your physical oppearance. You can change uh, we'll clothes you're wearing. So I decided to dress myself in this long white robe, and I decided to also put a gold band around the center of the rope. It is time I never saw before. I don't think pretty common for people to have a robe with a gold band around the center. Also came up with other things that I would like, say, some kind of strange word or something like that. And that night I attended and out about experience and I tended to generate one than I did. And I remember going out and meeting him, and but I was you know, I wasn't in practice for in that new state of practicing. I wasn't in practice for a while at that time. So I came out. I was kind of groggy. I wasn't fully aware. I was like in a semicotra state enough to be aware that I was out of body. But you could imagine, like they did wake up in the middle of a night's sleep, and you wake up and you're not fully awaken, kind of galdy. It takes a little while way up. I was somewhere in that level of acconsciousness. So I got out, I saw him, We had a brief interaction, and the experience didn't last that long. It ended pretty quickly on my side because I wasn't fully fully aware and clear and at a speriod of time. And him, we used to talk on the phone pretty often, so it wasn't unusual for us to have a phone conversation and talk about this or that. So the next day we were having our usual phone conversation and just talking about whatever, and in the middle of the conversation, he himself said, hey, you know, I saw you out of body last night. And keep in mind, I didn't mention this to him at all. I didn't say, I didn't say beforehand I was going to go meet him. I didn't tell him anything I was doing afterwards. I didn't mentioned that I tricked that I saw. I didn't I hadn't mention anything about it. It was just a normal conversation. Who was talking about whatever we talked about. But he had initiated the discussion. Hey, you know, I saw you out of body last night, And I say, interesting, I said, you know, tell me about a tub of what happened. And he described me as wearing his big silly shirt, like this long shirt that had this yellow band around the center and this gold yellow band in the center, and he mentioned that it seemed like I was drunk, like he was trying to talk to me, but I wasn't too clear. So I was like, honest, it's pretty interesting. And that's what eventually you let me to having these research studies because through the years of stopping and starting again, like one of the things that I was interested in was is they experience different if you do different techniques, Because some people like to read their book or you talk to them, they will swear it you know, it has to be done this particular way or their technique is the best. And I wasn't even clear different techniques caused different experiences. But by this time I had, you know, had off and on decades of experiences and I've taught people one on one before, and so what I did was the first thing I did was I took all my understanding and codified it into a system, as you can call it the burying method, generating now by the experience and basically the idea was I recognized that you ended different techniques you use in the end you have to reach an off the state. And I also codify many of the techniques I used, and even techniques that were similar to this technique or fit a certain modality that would work, like codified a system and put it into a book form. And in this process I started my first rousher study who I was teaching people how to do it, just to confirm that the methodology work. So basically I would write up a sort of treatise to get to the people that are there and go ahead and teach them the process. And so far everybody who's applied themselves succeeded. Usually it ended up being a lot more people who show interest than who actually want to apply themselves to do it. Just like any skills, it takes some time and it takes some effort to learn. But like I said, that, everybody who actually commits themselves to learn and applied everything they learned. So I started with individual people and eventually I started it sort of the group research studies. The most populated one was I guess, let me see what year was that. It was in twenty twenty and thirty one people showed interest in enjoying the study. Out of those thirty one, looks like thirteen people actually started the course. And my methodology breaks it up into basically basics training where you learn to develop the foundational skills you need, and then the astroematic training where you actually practice and apply the technique to get out of body. So out of those thirteen people that started, eight people completed the basis course and some of them had out about experiences even doing the basics part, and two people completed the entire program, and throughout the core UH several people had out of about experiences. So the number of obe through out the whole course, looking at the day day was eight total out of the people. And usually when you have the initial out about experience, it's like doesn't really go you know, like travel the unifors the first time you know see these people. They floated out of all and to the ceiling, or they happened to walk around the house, or one of them, one of my students, actually went and performed a sort of non physical healing on one of their pets. So they were out. Some of them experienced a body when they got out, some was as a point of contoueness or the experience of the people arranged specific details valued within the range of experiences you can have. As a rule, a lot of them were pretty sharp, like they were only out for a few minutes. One of the things that taught me was that the experience is teachable and learnable, and people like Rob and mun Road, you know, he had experiences where he went into the future and at least one timeline. He found that it was a pretty common thing for h people to have out of about experiences. So another thing that dove tails into this is my et experiences were like I mentioned how as a kid I sort of saw the gravings. It was a speed up in here. Like I mentioned, I had dealings with the Newabbian cult where they zorry into the like et ideas, but and then it was just you know, just a cult. Let a boy, this charismatic charlatan who's actually in prison right now, it spicely to say. After that, I started to try to see what I can do to make some contact on my own. And one of the more prominent experiences I had was that the period of time, like in my readings, understanding was that these beings are cheleopathicking can perceive your perceive intentions to some extent. So I would sit in meditation and willed or intend to see something, to see a craft or being or something. One night I was driving home from work. I used to work at a job where I got off at night. Shou'd always be on the lookout to see if I can see something. And I saw these flashers in the clouds, like these pink flashes. So it seemed pretty strange, but I decided that I would drive to the wherever the flashes were. Therefore I had to drive. I would go drive to see where they worked. So it happened. I was able to drive like pretty much like I was going home, except I have to go past my house and go to this I guess you could say the undeveloped subdivision that was like they cleared out this area that eventually was built up until a subdivision. But at this point it was only like one house, mostly just like empty fields and stuff like that. But across on the other side of one of the field there was a levee, and across the levee there was a forest, and over that forest was this large, you know cloud bank. One of the clouds. It was blinking its pink light. So I parked my car and I looked at the cloud and what I saw was this. The light started to blink fast and fast and faster until there was a solided light and this object that was shaped like the best way to describe it, it's like a if you was a few nickels and stack them on top of each other, you will see like a tube, I guess you could say. But it was a short two on like a barrel, like a not as tall as a barrel, but less sa a short study barrel. On the outside, you can see what looked like portholes. So if you're familiar with seeing like a gold or something like that, where there's these circular windows, it was like these circlear windows going around the entire thing, and underneath it was it was opening like if you imagine like the back of a of a jet, like a Fier jet, you can see the little circular opening and fire underneath it. Imagine something like that, but it was underneath the entire bottom of the of the object, and instead of being fired, it's like a It looked like a neon like if you look at a neon sign, you can see like it looks like a little tube of lights. It was something like that, but except the it was like a pink neon light, but it was just moving. You could see these lines of light that it was just constantly moving underneath the the object and that's what was emitting the peak globe. It's pretty interesting. So at this point I'm actually I say all these experiences, but I do recognize that there's problem will work to be done as far as validating, And that's one reason why I started doing research studies and trying to teach people, because I think first the out of idy things, I'm aware that people have done things to try to For instance, they will put like a number, or there's this long number of code or something, they paced it above some high thing in an operating room or something and try to see if somebody to see it while they're under anesthesia, if they have a near death experience, or people go out and try to see something him to a wall in a different location or something like that. My understanding is that those types of experiences hasn't had a lot of success, and I think it's because receptions, like we're not totally clear about exactly what level or frequency we're perceiving it. Like, you know, we aware that we have solid liquid and gas in a physical growth sense, but I'm not really certain that we see a direct representation of the physical world as we normally think of it. It could be that we're seeing like some we can talk about in the theoric level. It's sort of like not necessarily totally physical, but at the same time into penetrating the physical switch it relates. So I think that's why I was able to have such a very direct confirmation with my friend Lewis, because in that experience he wasn't trying to like see something pieces somewhere. It was an interaction between somebody else and the out of Budy States. But I think if we had more experiences like that, then we might be able to get verification of a different kind where we can go out and confirm the experiences and past information. And I'm interested in people who interested in learning, So if anybody is, you can contact me. You can go to Nextgencity or any x T D E N S, side t y dot org, extensity dot org. And I'm in the rest of in teaching more so you can learn and so people can learn, and we could do more things like that and test, and of course you want to explore yourself, Like one of the things that motivate me is, like I mentioned, centered life after death, Uh, just exploring experience itself, testing to see with different techniques do different things. By the way, I mentioned that, my conclusion I came to was that the different techniques caused the same experience, even though it can start in different ways. Like some techniques you actually have to move to initiate the experience, like you have to roll or you know, sit up or and send yourself to float. Some techniques utilize it automatically, folks, you out, some techniques you automatically end up in the non physical realm. So different techniques you do might initiate the experience in a certain way. But I've instance, went out by rolling and rolling out in their parent physical environment and transition to a non physical realm. And conversely, I've started in non physical realms and transitioned back. So no matter what technique you find, it seems like you have the same experience. And I'm pretty sure the technique I used to get out to meet Lewis, he I'm sure you didn't use the same technique because you know, you know, but we still was able to interact in the same state. Interestingly enough, actually had another research study with others who can out of by the exploit was me, Lewis and another guy. Lewis was able to have a confirmation with the other participants and doing that study. So I think that that sort of experimentation has a lot of promise as far as validation. So it does take some efforts and work. So what I do is I trained people like I mentioned as a basic phase, and then there's a sort of extumatic phase. So I take the basic phase week by week, and then those who pass that phase and we can go to a month by month basis get them to the out of body state, and eventually, I'm sure in the future we'll have more people who can do it, and and they we'll be able to do more experiments and tests like that. And even with the eachy stuff, you know, I'm more reserved about conclusions about what's going on because I do think there's still more testing that needs to be done, whether it be a more concerted effort to get photographs or things like that. You know that there's people who give accounts like David Day dare down craft and are parts of craft has been recovered. So I mean, if we can get more hands on experience with that, of course that will definitely help. But in the meantime, you know, notwithstanding the government becoming honest about such things. Weigal word together to try to get more concrete data on that. I think that could be that will go along with as well, so that we can try to bring all of these things into a more concrete realm. And I was listening to one of your podcasts I noticed the guest was saying something I've common to hear people say, they discuss these things as paranormal, and which to us, to an extent, if you can call it that in the sense, is not normally discussed or accept it. But if these things are to be taken as something real, and to me it all seems to be normal, even though it might be a different a frequency that we may not be able to technologically address. Like, for instance, as you go back a few decades, even quantum technically could be considered paranormal, like we didn't really have an understanding of how to handle things of a quantum nature. We weren't even sure quantum nature was real. But of course now we have things that demonstrate the quantum nature of things, like the Frank Hurts experiment that we did in my lab not too long ago that demonstrates the quantum nature of things. We have the shorter equation where we can calculate the probabilities of particles being in certain states. So both experimentally and theoretically we have a handle on that, but there's a pod of time where we didn't. So my perspective is that we need to look at it from that perspective and recognize that in order to bring these things into a more stable state, we need to start getting a more robust understanding of them from an experiential basis, and then start to develop some kind of way to quantify it as well. So I don't have an idea of how long that'll take to do. Sure to be a hard task, or we'll need a Frenchy out of bud the thing. We'll probably need a whole lot more people who can actually do it to a higher degree so we could do enough experiments and tests it could be accepted. Or with the eat thing, like I mean, there's some things that seem to be you know, like there was the Phoenix flights thing that happened that a lot of people saw. It can still be dismissed in various ways. Get more concrete. It's just footage by multiple people, concrete hands on h I there's somebody's in the government that has the hands of some kind of technology to bring it forward. I know there's people that are trying to get that out. Whatever the case is, I think these things need to be brought to the four more robust way where we stop thinking about it in the sense of mystical and paranormal and thinking what can we do to bring these things more into an understanding of an expansion of our current understanding of science, rather than some kind of antithesis to it. So set that's a pretty much sound monologue. I can be found at either the next answer dot org, an e x T D and D E N s I T Y dot org, next Entity or dowariberver junior dot com or that another science d E r R y l e b e r R y g r dot com. And you can let me know what aspects you might have questions about or what more details on and I'll see as I can.
Speaker 2: Help wonderful stuff interesting.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 2: What I'll do is I'll put the links to your website in the description and on our website so people can go and visit and explore. We do have a lot of listeners which are interested in our body experiences and you know, exploring different realms. Some people have various different degrees of success. It certainly is fascinating, and you've been kind of on this journey and have an interest in this since a very young age.
Speaker 1: Just right, And I credit because you know, there's always the idea of how do you know as real, like either the real experience that naturally occur, or there's some kind of I don't know, some kind of psychological quirk that seems to cause people to have the same experience even spontaneously and also have conversations during the experience. So that's one of the things that suggests to me the ratity of the experience, the fact that it happened at such a young age before I knew anything about it. Like my introduction to that out about experience wasn't you know I saw this book on the shelf and like, oh, there's such a things out of out experience, Like I had the experience, and then later I thought that, oh, that's what.
Speaker 2: That was, you know, absolutely, And is it something that you can still that you can do you can pretty much lie down and then have this experience. I'm pretty much on queue no.
Speaker 1: No at the moment I mean when I'm when I'm in my careerive practice, I can, but haven't really practiced in a while or lately, I've been in school, so most of my time is actually doing school work. One of the things that motivated me the most was trying to answer those questions like do we survive death? Or can you meet dead people? Or can I see ets? I kind of answered all of my questions, Like all the questions that I had, I've answered it. So I guess having been so motivated to practice as much recently. But you know, usually when I get a student, I start practicing against so I can practice along with them. But you know, if I if I wanted to, like if I wanted to give me a few months and I could start getting out again.
Speaker 7: Do you have an interest in the paranormal and you'll love the unexnetwork dot com. The ax is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis Whitley, streamer Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at KYU NXDB, follow our Facebook group ONEX Network, by the podcast on Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast It's Time, It's New, It's the x x X.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's there's certain triggers that can happen that can cause these experiences?
Speaker 1: Well, certain triggers, what do you mean about trigger?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, people talk about meditation, they get into a certain relaxed state, but there's there's a lot of people who have these experiences when they're sometimes under say amount of stress. For instance, I had an AWBOD experience, which is probably a good ten years ago. So I was in my thirt is when I had mine, and at the time, I wasn't trying to have an ABOD experience. It just kind of just happened. It kind of got me really off guard, and during that particular time frame, I was dealing with various amounts of stress. So I'm just kind of thinking if there's ways things that can happen that can kind of bring on these experiences.
Speaker 1: A question our phrase that are slightly different way, our culture, a slightly different way. One of the things that I realized when I was a kid, like you know, I had these experiences and I used to walk a long and stuff. But what would happening is even when I didn't, in sence, they have an experience. Like there were many nights when I would lay down and go to sleep and I would just float up and just hover out the ciling and I would just float out the ceiling all night, and then when the morning came, I would just float back down to my body and get up. So that was the rest of my first you can say introduction to the idea that the experience is really natural. So cut to later like there was when there was another period of time when I was practicing a lot. There were several times when I went out and I saw other people. And so I'm mentioning these experience, I take the middle note of them, and at the end, I'm gonna wrap it up to a point. So if we had the experience when I was used to float out a lot. Another factor, or I guess you could say clue, is like let's say I went out of body and I would see like a fern from school right, or I would go out and see an ex girlfriend or what have you. Like, I'll give you a specific example. So this is a period of time when I was practicing again. I think at this time, I was just practicing this practice and you know, so I got out of body. I went and and I happened to see anox girlfriend of mine just in a non physical room. And I saw her. I saw and she was with three other people. It was her guy and another girl and another guy. So, you know, I was fully conscious at this time. It's a period of time when I was practicing pretty pretty often. So I went up and I started having a conversation with her, and she had a conversation with me like normal, but I noticed that her guy friend was very jealous of me, like he was like, you know, he was like trying to interfere with his talk. Because I was like, look, I'm just gonna go do something else. I don't need to do with this. I just flow off and just went explored. So now I hadn't spoken to her, and at that point in like a few years or something, I don't know how much time, but it was a while. It was it was enough time where I had no idea what was going on with her life. But I mean we didn't end on bad terms or anything. I still had a number, and she knew that I did this kind of stuff. So I called her up and I said, hey, you know, I saw you when I was out of Ida last night, and I described the scenario to her and she said as interested. She said, I have another boyfriend right now. I'm in a relationship, and I have a female friend, and she has a boyfriend, and the four of us go everywhere together. You know, we're always together. We're always going all together to eat, and we like together all the time. So it was a quite interesting that I happened to have an experience and I saw all four of them together, and I called rump and she's like in the physical world, so and I can give you other experiences as well. But I think that demonstraates what I'm saying. So I should out to say that I think that we routinely go out of body as a routine part of our sleep. It's just that when I say calls it out about experience, what I really mean to say is intentionally calls it out about the experience where we're fully conscious in the states. So what I find is when I see somebody out of ady who is not trained to have out about the experiences either them. And like I remember meeting one of my high school friends and it's like they're just like in some kind of groggy, drunk state where you can't have a conversation with them. They're just you know, they're dreaming. Basically, they're sleep unconsciously they having a lot about experience we don't know it. Or sometimes I meet people like the ex I was telling you about, and when you're interacting with them, it seems like they're conscious, but the next day they have no memory at all. But you can mention something to them that you didn't know before. Like I mentioned, I saw her with those three people and she's like, oh my god, I'm always with my boyfriend. And my girl and her boyfriend were always together all the time, So that would explain why I saw them, because they're together so often that habitually they get together when during sleep when they have their spontanus OBEs. And I cut back to when I was saying as a child, I used to float and just hug at the ceiling. Through my reading, I see that that's pretty common, like people would get up to float so I said, I have to say that routine we have out about experiences, but it takes training to be able to be conscious and aware doing them. Now, you mentioned triggers like stress. Putting all this together, what I'm suggesting to you is that there's things that happen like we're in a very high period of stress, or some people when they on operating table they sit they're going to die. Or some people when they let's say they have a period where they have to work a lot and they're very sleep deprived. You hear people having these out about experiences in these I guess you can say we will call them peak states, where some kind of peak is happening, whether they're very stressed or something. Right is because it seems to me my conclusion is that I guess you could say just orientation is in some way jolting their conscious to where they're becoming aware doing an out about experience that they would have otherwise just been unconscious and not remembered. So I think that the real and why people like for instance, you know, I can't tell you how many I've had hundreds, maybe thousands. Right, That's what that means is I've had hundreds of thousands that I remember or that I've initiated consciously with Everybody has had hundreds of thousands of I've got experiences. It's just that they're not trained to remember them, to understand them, or of course to initiate them consciously. And that's why people who only people who have that training can actually tell you about these autobiou consperiences, because it takes a lot of training to basically budget that gap is almost like one way I describe it didn't travel far in the book on the topic, it's flexibility of consciousness. So basically what happens is we I guess I can't say it pulatively, but I guess the state of the of consciousness of the human race at this moment, we have a very strong dichotomy in our consciousness, you know, like, for instance, we have awakening state in a sleeping state and a sleeping state only dreams have but it's not really real, Like our culture doesn't even place a lot of emphasis on it. So basically we train ourselves as a matter of culture to not put much attention on that aspect. So we train ourselves to be unfocused. We call the multitasking, right, it's considered a badge of honor of something to be able to do a lot of things at once. But really what's going on is we're just footing ourselves from one thing to another with a very weak attention and we're not able to focus, which is why, like you mentioned, people who meditate have these experiences as well. In order to meditate, like really be able to meditate, I mean it takes training. It takes training that develops a strong ability to concentrate. You know, meditation is part of some of the basic trainings, our training to people to do as I teach them out about experience because the teachers concentration. So there's no accident that, for instance, people who are long term meditators are more prone want to have out about experiences either doing meditation, or can more easily learn to travel because they have that focused attention, their ability to enter altered states with keeping their awareness and tact which again to something as a culture, we don't train. We train forget about dreams. That is, dreams and what happens while we sleep is not important that we wake up and get something done, you know, to the extent that being sleep deprived is a common thing in our society. You know, being sleep deprived is common. You know, people cut their sleep so they can be up and doing things physically. So all that points to the fact that we've trained ourselves and to not be conscious to doing these states, to detegrate the value of these states. Therefore, the experience is that very few people have out about experiences and a few people do, which is why you know, it's convenient to talk about it that we often talk about it that way because that's I mean, that's the understanding everybody has. But questions like this brings up the detail actually getting into the needed gritty that really every time everybody goes into a sleep, a full sleep, they have a disconnection from the physical body. But there's just very few people are trained to unders be aware of it. But we do have things that happen that give us a joke past that barrier stress a cr accident, right, You might hear people have a cr accident or something and they're hurrying up and they're seeing their body laying, you know, next to the car or something like that, and they could describe things that happen in the same of the common trope of people and operating table floating up and seeing it's on the two point. So there's things that drained us through that even though normally we can't do it. But that's why those same people maybe doing that high period of stress, they might have an out of out experience, but outside of that, you know, maybe they don't even remember dreams. So it does take you know, I mean, I want I want to adjust people to just keep stressing themselves out of the die or heart effects project. Better to just actually learn how to have it, and then you can start actually having it as will consciously. And when you start to be able to consciously have it, then you start to be able to remember the ones you unconsciously have. So like I said, as a kid, when I used to generate them off things, even though I didn't want to, I would just float out of buy it and help out the ceiling. So because it was just that my mind was trained to the point that I was just aware of doing that state. It even gets to a point like I remember, there was a period of time I remember exactly when, off the top of my head, I would say it is around the early two thousands, when I was training a lot, like I was just you know, I was just getting out of buy it. Like you mentioned being able to get out of our will. I was at that point. I was able just to get out of that will. I could just do whatever I wanted. I could just get out. And it got to the point that I didn't lose awareness at all, Like I would never lose awareness, Like I'll be up physically like we're talking right now, and I would go lay down and I would be fully conscious laying down, and then I would just being out of body state. There would be no break of consciousness and I would just get have to walk around or whatever. But I was conscious twenty four hours a day, the inbody or out of bout it. But that actually got pretty tiresome. I was let that guy out of it till I was so I was able to actually experience some moments of unconsciousness. But it is possible to get to that point.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: One thing I hear quite often when people talk about what experiences is that a lot of people are very interested in trying it, but the biggest holdback for them is they are scared that if they do attempt it and they do leave their body, that they're going to be restricted and not being able to return is that possible.
Speaker 1: Well, in the short term, yes, let me give it. Let me give you a specific example. This was a period of time when I was training pretty often and I was trying a different technique. So, like I said, I I was trying to just confirm what was going on, and initially it is that about experience. Tryer. I did a few things, and I went back to my body and I tried to get back in and I couldn't. So, you know, another living room, I'm seeing my body on the floor. I used to like, like as I perid, I used to like play in the living room and just get out. But what I did was I just sat down by my body and just sat there and waited, and eventually I just lost the awareness and woke up. So I said after saying that if your body is in deep sleep, then you may not be able to get back in during that period of time, but you know, once your body is ready to wake up again, then you're able to get back in. Specifically, to your point, I just want to mention that because I think it's a cute story. Specifically is to that point. No, it's not my understanding that you can actually literally get locked out and just die. Now to be a bit more both about it, like I can't prove that to you, So I mean I guess to a certain extent there's a risk. But like I said, nobody can escape that risk because for as my understanding is, everybody does have a body experience, just you don't remember it. So the only question is going to be whether you train yourself to be conscious doing it. But my understanding is there's no way you can stop yourself from having that about it insist unless you stop yourself from going to sleep, and of course if you do that, then you would die. Like physical bodies can't survive without sleep. So for instance, like I mentioned periods when I was just when I didn't lose awareness, like when you go to sleep and lay down, one thing, if you're crazy enough where you can stay aware, what you'll find is like if you observe your physical body going to sleep, you will lay down and start going to sleep, and there's a moment when you will just slow it up. You'll just fill yourself float up like a half an inch. And most people, I think that's their sleep state, Like they lose awareness and go to sleep, and what happens is their non physical body floats out like a few inches and it's like interpenetrating and it's just stuck there and they're just covering or at the ceiling. But I think most people did just just connect just a little bit, and it seems to be just like a I guess you could say a function of sleep, like you know that we have a physical I guess you can say explanation or sleep where we say you know you I don't remember the way it goes where either we use metatolin when we awake and we build it up when we sleep, or we use server tory in one of the two. But we have like awake chemical and a sleep chemical. Then one is burnt up while you're awake and you you're generated while you sleep, and the one that the sleeping one is burnt up while you sleep goes back and forth. Well, I would say from the non physical point while you're sleep, there's a slight disconnect, at least a slight disconnect between the physical body and non physical body doing the deepest part of sleep, right, So I think it's just a normal part of going to sleep. So there's no way you can get out of that generating it consciously is not going to change that. It's just you could have some fun while hart is going on. So ultimately, whether I think, which is your ultimate question, is it possible to go out about it and get stuck and can't get back in and die? In my experience, no, that's not possible. But again, in the short term, I mean, you can go try to get in and realize your body is just very sleeping, it's not getting up, and get some rest and just sit by it and it'll get back up. I only experienced that one time, and I'll see another thing as well. I've never had a problem when it was a problem. One time, I got out, and the details of this experience is vague, except to say there was something in the house that I thought was physical, so I thought that I got out of eut it and somebody had broken the house. So I immediately jumped back in, but I was like, you know, I really needed to get back in, and an experience that I was talking about. I got out. I was just going around the drip or some things, and usually I stay out so long that I just lose awareness and wake up, but this time I was like, I wonder what happens if I go try to get in manually. You know, that's probably the only time I actually cut the experience short and was like, let me just go back manually and see what's going on. And that's literally the only time I experienced that. But again other time, usually I'm just trying to see out as long as I can, and eventually my body just gets up. Yah. I don't think it'll be a problem.
Speaker 6: It would make complete sense.
Speaker 2: I mean, body, the soul, it's all one thing, isn't it. Really? So I don't ever believe that you really constantly get lost in another realm forever. But saying that, people that it maybe has happened to and have never returned, we would never know because they can't tell us. But I know when it happened to me, I was outside of my body and it was like a blink of an eye.
Speaker 6: It was that quick.
Speaker 2: It was like just a snap, and it was I was straight back in and then my eyes were open and I was compressmentus again. But what I am interested in, I'm interested in the forms that we project when we are outside of our body. Because for me, I could not see my body. I could see my body, you know, lying in the bed my physical body. But when I was outside of my body, I couldn't see anything. I couldn't see hands, I couldn't see my body, or I was basically just a pair of eyes. But I could look around the room, move around freely. It was very vivid, it was very real. You talked about envisioning yourself wearing like a white garment with a gold ring around the center. So it's possible to control your projection in any image? Can you can you basically project yourself as being and wearing anything?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, my experience is yes, you could. You could project yourself experiencing anything. I've even projected myself as female before, just to see if it's possible for you. Is the form is very invaluable. You can make a look however you want. But generally, outside of intentionally trying to make a look a certain way, it seems like by default it just it just reverts back to how you normally look. Physically, that could be described as basically had it from seeing ourselves like this physically or one idea behind it is something that the non physical body is sort of I guess you could say the physical body is sort of like in a sense, mimicked off the non physical template.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I guess that there's things that we have to ab investigate more to understand, like what the intricacy is. But the idea is basically that it does have a default form who became change it to make it look however you want, and address heavery you want. As far as the different forms that we have, my conclusion is that we basically have two different forms out of body. I based this off one experience I had when I was a kid, Like I told you about how I used to just float out of body a lot. One of those experiences, I was up in the corner of this about the ceiling. But just like you, I've realized didn't I didn't have a body. I would just like a pair of eyes floating around, and I recognized myself as just like a point of consciousness. But I looked at the dead and I saw my non physical body floating at the ceiling, and I saw my physical body on the bed. So that's my idea that we have basically three different forms basically our I guess you could say a consolidated form we like were or now physically where your consciousness in a non physical body in a physical body, but then we can separate as a non physical astrobody and walk around like we have a non physical body, and then we can leave the astrobody as a point of consciousness, which it seemed like the state that you were in at that time.
Speaker 2: And what about interactions. Have you ever been able to interact with any objects of you? Ever been able to move anything, change anything in any way?
Speaker 1: Oh? Not not a body state. No, there was a period of time when I put it around with telekinesis and my experiences, I was able to make a needle spin. It can be argued, and as I get into more science now I can argue it was a poorly done experiment, like I didn't have many controls around it. But at the time it seemed like I was able to make the needle go back and forth according to my intention. So I mean, that's my experience that if I would describe it, but I could probably do some more tests on that. I can't really years ever in the outer body state tried to move anything, so I can't personally see as possible. I really people say that that's possible, but I've never I've never even really tried it before. I guess that's nothing ever really was interested in trying to do. But maybe that's something that I should try when I whenever I start to practice again.
Speaker 2: It's the basely wonder. You know, we're quite evidently possible. But with all the people which are kind of just moving around freely around as ef in as a body a state, how many of them are kind of doing stuff and moving moving stuff and interacting with us.
Speaker 6: Interesting?
Speaker 2: And you talk about when you'd see people there be in a groggy state, are you ever able to interact with them in any way? I know you did refer to your meeting your friend and her friends while you're outside your body. Have you ever had conversations with strangers walking around?
Speaker 1: I guess I can't say that I have. I guess I can't say I randomly went and had a conversation with somebody, usually ironically. Usually I'm just trying to explore something or something like that. I guess. Usually I'm exploring solo. I guess you can say when I'm out, But yeah, I can't. I guess I can't say I have done that. But that's one of the things I would like to do, Like if we could develop a group of people. Like in a research study I did, it was people all around the world, so we can What I want to do now, like at the time, I would just confirm that I could teach people to do it. What I want to do now is make it a more ongoing But the all OWNER do I help people get out of body, but you know, start to develop it and be able to go forward and beast. We can do that. That's we can start to meet out of body and have conversations and confirm them and and uh, you know, maybe play past the message and stuff like that. I mean, there's so many things we can do or to test the experience, right, but to validate it. But me myself, except for a few experiences to try to test it like I did with Lewis or when it just happened to run into people, for the most part, I'm just I would just traveling on my own, just exploring and things like that.
Speaker 2: Is it is fascinating and psychokinesis I mean that was you join the eighties. I mean one was everyone was trying. It was all on the TV and Urygala bending spoons on a Saturday night and yeah, people just loved that. And I remember something which happened. I think it was about nineteen eighty three, nineteen eighty four. Urrogala was on the TV and my mother had come in from work and she put her car keys on top of the big you know, the big old TVs that we had, the big school hare heavy things, and she put her she had her car keys on top of there. I was I must have been about six or seven at the time, and watched Urigala and him bending spoons, and you know, he'd used to say to you, you know, focus, you know, grab something in your hand and focus and do all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 6: While I was just watching at the end of the show, went to bed no problem. Woke up the next day.
Speaker 2: My mother was getting all stressed because the keys on her keychain was bent.
Speaker 6: They were all bent.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, they're all bent.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, I mean I kind of did believe in Urigala. Then what we you know we know now about him kind of change things. But it never really changed, you know, my belief in the power that we have in our mind and how we are able to do these things.
Speaker 1: And I make sure I'm clear that the cheese were sitting on the TV and the next morning you were able to look at the keys and see that they were bent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were bent. They were all bent. Yeah, there was about four keys on there.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: It was very strange.
Speaker 1: Thanks for sharing. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was a very early eight yeares.
Speaker 2: That was when he was he was just like he was just seen to be on TV all the time, on various different shows and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your journey is to take you down various different avenues, and you got mixed up in the New Abbian cult.
Speaker 6: What was your main draw?
Speaker 1: Was it to gain.
Speaker 6: Esoteric knowledge that kind of thing that drew you to the cult?
Speaker 1: No, I think after my life as a parallel to interest in life, we'll be easy keys and things like that. I was always interested in trying to find a purpose and meaning of life. And depending on what source or school of thought you go to, different different people have different answers to that, you know. So one of these schools I thought is that it's about ets and maybe evolve into a different planet or or something like that, and that's one of the things that they talked about. Another pool was like at the time, at least when I was raised in the Christian religion, and two things were going on at the same time, because like I said, I was trying to find a purpose of meeting of life. At the time, I was thinking, okay, made the best it. So I started to commit myself to the Christian religion. But when I started to read the Bible, one of the things I noticed was contradictions in it, as well as the fact that people didn't really believe it in any way, like they were contradicting the Bible themselves. And that's one of the things that the cult thing mentioned as well. They talked about a lot of things like the contradictions in the Bible or or the contradictions and the churches, and it taught me even more about that courage me to, like I wanted a little bit of Hebrews, so I got look into a little bit of where some of the words came from and stuff like that. So things like that do me as well. So, like I said, that those two topics were two of the main draws the et thing and the fact that it elucidated some of the flaws and Christianities and as well as other religions. But it turned out that the guy that ended up being just an entertainer and just a Charlatan. You know, like basically the when I was coming off of the stuff that was pointed out that was wrong about Christianity, it seemed well. But then when I eventually started to apply the same critical thought to the stuff he was teaching and they were teaching, then I found flaws in that. So, for instance, one of the things I talked about a lot, like I talked about ets and UFOs and they talked about how Egyptians. People talk about who built the pyramids, whether where did the technology come from to do that, but part of their understanding is that ets came they helped build the pyramids or you That took me out of it, what have you? And in my researching about of pyramids, I found out that he plagiarized large chunks of a book on pyramids. But as cults go, he pinioned himself as some you know, design, advanced being and all this stuff, and you should have no no, you should have no way to be plagiarizing from people. So, you know, things like that eventually got me out of it when I started to apply to critical thing to the organization teaching yourself, it's just the shortest Christianity did. So basically you could say we're just a pissed up along the way too. In my search for meaning and purpose, and with auto, my meaning and purpose of life is.
Speaker 2: I don't think that if the cult runs any longer, it might do in a fragmented sense.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: You know, there's there are so many cults around the world, very active. Just about all of them have nefarious agenda in some way or another, and they usually are all focused around one central point, one central person, one leader, and one thing that you notice people look at colts and go, well, people are stupid for joining a cult, but intelligence has absolutely nothing to do if it does it. It's a case of someone has a draw and a cult can sometimes give it the answers maybe you're looking for, but ultimately it's the last place you really want to be getting involved in. What advice would you give someone that has started getting involved in a cult.
Speaker 1: I would just say to make sure to do your due diligence with the information that's presented as well. Is the I mean it is enough, just the information, like I'm not aware of any cult like of course, since then our reachers cults, and now I'm able to see a lot of a parallel like for instance, another cult that's going on now with scientology person. But one of the things you find with the Newabbian cult, for instance, they make predictions that don't come true. The people overlooked at don't do that same critical thoughts to the stuff, just like the same think of scientology. They present this technology to supposedly cause people to gain such and such abilities or whatever, but nobody ever gained any of them. You know, it just doesn't work. So one of the things that the Neuodian cult do get his goal to something else, Like he the guy York who led the thing. At first they were Muslims, and then they became this, and then it became that, and then it was like the last inclination. I guess there's Nuwabians, but it's several different things that they have to change to because the thing before that wasn't working. I guess you could say, so I would just say, use your due diligence, don't overlook the inaccuracies that are inevitable be in because I think it's it's an error to assume that just because there's a person leading something that it's a cult, that's not really what makes it a cult. Like what makes cults cults is that it's based upon lives. You know, that's really what the foundation is. You know, what York was saying about himself was a lie. He wasn't the advance being presented himself to be. He didn't, he didn't have this unlimited nonity he presented himself to be. He would just plage aize on people's books, you know, and lying about it. That's all that was going on. For scientology. They don't there bridge to total freedom. They have to ironically get more and more emphasized from information and then when they applied, it doesn't deliver what they say it it does, even though they are made to lion say it does. You just don't go for that. So I think if people just to stay honest and just don't allow the even for the greater good to dictate given a pass on that deception, like for insident, the Nwodian Code as a disbanded, like you said, it's not really going on anymore, but there's little pockets of people that still you know, have the little pocket I guess you could say group going, but it's not like an organization like it was, but not that has broken up people that were inside, you know, are out saying what's going on, just like Scientology because people who left Scientology he was saying was really going on. So I guess that always happens with every cult. But now that people who come out to the lobby in York, and by the time it was built up, he wasn't personally plagiarizing anymore. He had people doing it for him. Like apparently there was one of the people who was on the team came far to with saying what they did, like they would go get the books and they were actually plagiarizer from the books and put them together and stamping his name on it. Because I mean, he was coming out with he has hundreds of books out now, you know. And it was because it was so much creaturized and that's why he was able to get so many books out. So what I remember, right, either people came forward about plagiarizations with Hubbard with the scientificy things, so I think that people would just be honest, and I think that's enough. So when you see them promise this is going to do this and it doesn't work, don't let that go. Another thing I would say to look out for is if you were encouraged to not look into other information. The interneting thing about the the robbyan Coult was he encouraged you to not believe him and check it out. But as you can imagine, he also said that I have all the answers. So the way that usually works out in people's minds who are in the culte is Okay, he's saying, believe me, check it out, but you don't really have to check it out because he has all the answers. And it's like he's saying, check it out, but you don't really need to because he wouldn't really be saying that, but really check it out. And like I said, it took me just reading another book and I was able to see the very clearly that he was plagiarizing it. As a matter of fact, I wrote an article about that. I wrote an article where I took his book on pyramids and I took pictures of the book. And I also took the pyramid book that was written like years ago for his pyramid book, and I took pictures of the pages of that book, and I wrote an article describing everything, and I put the pages of the book side by side so you can see the plagiarism, and it caused a big stir because this is a period of time when he had already been arrested for like he was like apparently it's like one of the biggest child moleistic case lestation cases around, Like he was like already like arrested and stuff like that, and there was a big tuggle of wall between people who was wanting to still believe and it was some kind of conspiracy and sons of work. But I wrote that article just because I saw nobody was talking about it, and a contract to somebody who was debuncing him, and he put it on the site, and it caused a big stir, like people were I think that's one of the articles they helped point out the degree of the plagiarism, But if people really did research and check it out, they would have saw that. So the same thing with scientology, except they're like, apparently people have come out and said the sign how dis depeople was gonna put software on people's computers to stop them from going to certain sites that would debunked them, Which means for both of those quotes, you just don't just accept only what the people saying. Keep your eyes open. Got to do it as well. So those are two things. Be honest and don't feel like you can't keep your eyes open and see if the person's creatorizing something or if what they're saying is really accurate and valid information. Check it out.
Speaker 2: And I think you can kind of look at that as a as a whole of what we've experienced over the last few years with the Internet and the information that's available and suppression of some of the information. I mean, there is that quote, isn't there. It's I would rather have questions that can be answered than answers that can be questioned.
Speaker 1: That sounds that sounds like a quote.
Speaker 4: Are you intrigued by paranoi more talk radio? You love the new Paranormal Radio app from talk stream Live. You'll find a great selection of talk shows covering UFOs, ghosts, strange phenomena, and much more. Download the Paranormal Radio app now and start listening to the very best in paranormal talk entertainment, including the network you're listening to right now. The Paranormal Radio app free in Google Play and the iOS app store.
Speaker 6: I remember the now iBIM cult.
Speaker 2: It was the pyramid on the It is a black pyramid wasn't a black gold pyramid that was central in the compound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. There was. There was two pyramids. There was one that was sort of a bookstore, but they use it as a storage space when it wasn't like we didn't have to kind of event there. And the black Pyramid was actually part of a ritual. So basically the black pyramid around the pyramid, there was a pad. So if you imagine there's a pyramid in the middle, and there's a door of the pyramid, and there's a path that comes out from the door, and it turns and goes, you know, adjacent to the pyramid and goes around the pyramid, and then just keeps coming out the pyramid and bigger and bigger. You know, a square you know, a square pad like a squirrel, but there's a square squirrel, you know, cutting around the corners of the pyramid. So now that now you have this big path. And basically the pyramid book I was telling you about, ironically is related to that pyramid is called the Maga Roths Book. And basically what he did was he you know, there's images of the Egyptians everywhere nowadays, So basically what he did was he went got images of the Egyptians to certain certain positions, and he painted himself as having you know, brought back the ancient virtual that they did or whatever. And he aligned this with walking around the path that goes around the pyramid and saying certain things at different points. And it actually linked to one of the predictions you made, Like he made a predition that there was a it was an actual planetary alignment that happened around that time, like a two thousand and another one happened not too long ago. I mean, it's a pretty regular thing where so many of the planets end up in line in their revolution around the Sun. But according to him, though, it's a predition that he made like years before, like in the nineties, the alignment was going to make some kind of big energy thing was going to happen, and it was going to like scramble people's brains unless you're like a line, so you have to like do this, mother Rode Richard, go around a pyramid to align yourself. So that's one of the things, by the way, that got me out as well, because that didn't happen, and he made other preditions that didn't happen. So basically, I looked at that and noticed to do this predict the stuff that wasn't happening. But so as I say, that's what that pyramid was about. The black pyramid was part of their ritual, the old Margaraz ritual, and the brown there was a lot of brown pyramid because basically what he was trying to do was or what he did or try to align it to similarize Egypt. You know, they have the Big Perimie, the Middle Pyramid, the three pyramids in a row in Gaza in Egypt. So he made the brown pyramid and the black pyramid, and I think he was going to try to make a third pyramid as well, but by the time they got you all got shut down, right, Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Trying to accomplish the Nile being like the Milky Way and then the three Pyramids of Gizer mimicking was it was a Ryan, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: So it's basically heaven on Earth, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The good news is he did get shut down and he's doing what he must be doing about a hundred odd years in prison now for his criminality.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a lot. And I remember the exact number, but it's like seventy one hundred something like that. It is a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What I'll do is I'll put all your links on the website And in the description you also do a course on miracles. Could you explain that a little bit please?
Speaker 1: Well, certainly.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Now to be clear, I didn't write that or or anything or I'm not an author of it. It's a book that was came through as a process of channeling by this lady named Helen Truckman Believe in the seventies and basically is a spiritual path. Like I mentioned, my whole search in life that ultimately was about the meaning and purpose of life. But there was a pit of time when I thought Obee was the part of it. That is why I practiced it so much for a period of time. But eventually my search led me to of course in Miracles, which is a spiritual teaching about forgiveness ultimately. So basically the idea is that spirutual growth it has had by letting go of our grievances and judgments that we have because those grievouses and judgments are basically reflections of the subconscious and subconsciously we as one mind chose to experience separation, separation from oneness. The effect, the parent effect of that is the projecting out that resulted in this entire universe. So the idea is that the world is a symbol of that separation, and all the judgments that we have in the world is a projection of that, you know, the choice that were made to be separate, that we hte ourselves for. So by forgiving others, recognizing that our judgment of others is a projection of our own self hatred, we forgive ourselves and then can reach enlightenment and get beyond the state of separation. So that's in a nutshell, the idea behind the colts and miracles, And basically what I do is I hold a free class and study group on Sundays that people can join and I basically teach them either read through the course or cover a certain topic and help people understand what's going on. And I get a very positive feedback on helping people understand because a lot of people misunderstand it and because you know, it is some heavy stear up. So that's bically my spiritual path in the end, like my whole lifetime of Again, there's nothing wrong with obe and about ets I'm still in learning about that stuff, but it's not going to lead you to an enlightenment. It's something fun to do, stuff you've learn about the universe about. But as far as of course the miracles that that's my understanding of what basically it gets you to the ultimate. It's a lot of people call the enlightenment.
Speaker 2: So interesting stuff. How much of this which is important is working on yourself. How much of this is kind of getting yourself physically and mentally healthy if you want to explore these different avenues.
Speaker 1: I mean, I would say that that's a case, back case thing because of course the miracles deals with the mind, and it recognizes the mind there's ultimately outside of time and space, so there's nothing you can possibly do at the level of the world to interfere with the mind because it's beyond all of that. Now, ironically, despite that, in our experience, our everyday experience of that to give a common example of something that might interfere and unless there's somebody's an alcoholics, right, and they might be kind of difficult to be able to sit down and learn, you know, if you're constantly going on binges, right, So maybe that's something that somebody might need to be to get taken care of in a different way. But it's not because you know, you have to some kind of we read, some kind of minimal the physical state to be able to approach it. It's just that, you know, if somebody's in a very bad state, or somebody's I don't know, somebody is so anxious that they can't sit down and read or can't live their life in a normal way, maybe that's something that needs to be addressed. But again not because of course, America is just something to where you have to like prepare yourself to get to it in that sense. But just you know, I would say, you do have to have enough time to at least quiet yourself so you can apply yourself to it. But other than that, I mean, no matter where you're at in life, as long as you could if you're able and willing to learn a different way of looking at the world and learn a different way of thinking, it's really all it takes is just a willingness. But again, you know, there are certain things that somebody can have going in their life that might interfere with that willingness or ability. But use another physical example, you know, somebody's thinking about taking up the course, but they're like fighting the eviction and having to work twenty hours a day or something. I mean, it might not be a good time to start, right. You might need to get that physical thing under control. But that's not to say that somebody has to be living in a mansion and something to be any better position. But you know, as long as you're in a position where you give it, give it a little bit of time and attention than anybody to approach it. But it is some difficult stuff, so it challenges your ideas in various ways about things, so that that can be challenging.
Speaker 2: Absolutely great advice. You sure are an interesting guy.
Speaker 6: Thanks to on listeners.
Speaker 2: I will put Daryl's link again in a description and on the website, and that's Darylebarryjunior dot com. Darryl, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners. I need thanks for having me wonderful stuff.
Speaker 6: It was great having you on. It was lovely to meet you. Okay, you take care and we will speak soon.
Speaker 1: You just want to have a good bay.
Speaker 6: Bye for now.
Speaker 2: That is all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with the show on x Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Darryl for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies.
Speaker 6: Goodbye,