Speaker 1: What's up, guys? Hold on again, what's up, guys? What's hey, Jake?
Speaker 2: It's your opel Doctor Steve from Weird Medicine caught me on vacation. I just wanted to say happy birthday and congratulations on the show. Understand you have Bob Lavy and other a list celebrities on your show to say happy birthday. Always enjoy your calls to Tuki, no matter what he says, Please keep calling. It's that's one of my favorite moments of every show is when Jake calls in and Tukey hangs up out. All right, take care man, have a great birthday filled with fluids and secretions, all untainted by human pathogens, hopefully. All right, take care man.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up? God is? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, I want to say thank you. I want to say that I appreciate I appreciate everybody that comes to the shows and does something.
Speaker 5: One mhm.
Speaker 3: I appreciate everybody that is part of the streams, them them. Yeah, I got a special guest. I'm it might be coming. He might be coming soon. I have a special guest coming. I don't wanna s I don't wanna say who it is yet. If he doesn't come, I have a special guest. I don't want to say who it is yet. It's a gust that I've been trying to get on for months. Yeah, I'm a special guest coming. Mhmm, someone's here.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, that's Steve.
Speaker 2: What's up my brother? Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I can hear you.
Speaker 3: Hey, how you doing, Ladies and gentlemen? From wearing medicine on Seria satellite radio. It's talker Steve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not on Serious XM anymore. But that's okay. How's it going, man, I'm doing okay.
Speaker 3: Sorry, every time I hear doctor, I think of doctor Doctor, give me the news? You loving you? That's yeah?
Speaker 2: That was that was gonna be my theme song originally, and then sure when Slaves came up with something infinitely better.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm sorry for bothering you about about little every day essentially.
Speaker 2: Come on, I'm sorry that this is the first time I've been able to do it. So I've only got a few minutes. I've got I'm I have to cook for a bunch of people tonight, but I do want to let this one go.
Speaker 3: You know, this is the first time I've ever met you.
Speaker 2: I know, I thought we were on a livestream together once before, maybe with two key or something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, but so, by the way, by the way, I do appreciate the cameo you did.
Speaker 2: Oh that was for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't realize that that was a while back, right it was?
Speaker 3: It was like a year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I remember. I get so few of them. I remember all of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, I am Bob. You know, Bob Leeby came home that time. It was it was my thirty first birthday, right, Hey, I got ten dollars in the in the mechanics, I decided to do a cameo.
Speaker 2: And that's what you spend it on.
Speaker 3: Cameo from you came from you, cheaper than one getting one from Stutter and Jodd.
Speaker 2: Oh well, yeah, I see. I do it for fun, so I'm not doing.
Speaker 3: It for money.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but.
Speaker 3: So are you? Are you with not serious anymore?
Speaker 2: No? No, I did my last serious XM show in Las Vegas at Hackamania.
Speaker 3: So so doing podcasting or.
Speaker 2: I'm still doing that, but not for much longer. I think I'm done.
Speaker 3: You're retiring, I think so.
Speaker 2: I think it's time.
Speaker 3: So you broke we broke the news on my show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. How about that?
Speaker 3: You know you don't think he could be pissed? You know, Kiky and Rock.
Speaker 2: They'll be they'll they'll be fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but so so a little bit. So you're you're a doctor or crack? Yes, Yeah, I hope I hope that. By the way, I just want to say that Carlo's danger sent me a weird medicine It was a weird medicine poker chip.
Speaker 2: Now where did he get it? Did I meet him somewhere? Not?
Speaker 3: I think he got.
Speaker 2: Send me your address. I'll send you a care package of stupid crap I've got.
Speaker 3: I mean, I got cards from you. I got cards from you.
Speaker 2: Which did you get the wet brain card game? Is that what.
Speaker 3: You Yeah, I'll send you my address again.
Speaker 2: Did I send that to you? Or did somebody give that to you? This is fascinating.
Speaker 3: You said that, you said that, Okay, okay, yeah, I'm I'll just send you my address when I get done.
Speaker 2: I remember doing that now, right, right right? I remember? And I've got to have a new dice game. Yeah, I'm liquidating everything. Everything's at cost I'm getting out of the business. I'm done. This is probably my final dabble versus Jason h appearance on any show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm very proud of you know. I just want to say that I do appreciate everything you did. And here's the thing, the shows that you do are good shows.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: I don't I'm sorry if I'm like a little nervous because number one, I just wanted to say thank you so much for every you know. I'm you know I've been had I have health issues, acid problems.
Speaker 2: Oh me too, man.
Speaker 3: I think it was like at seventeen or eighteen years old, I had to.
Speaker 2: Have Oh really, yeah, my kid's having one tomorrow. Oh I'm dogsing him. Yeah he's he's having one tomorrow. And its my family. I started. I think I was. I was a third year met fourth year medical student when it hit me, and I've been on medicine ever since. Now, if you want to talk a little bit about reflux, there are some answers you don't always have to take medicine. You know, Carbohydrates seem to be the worst thing that I put some people on low carbohydrate diets, you know, no bread, no pause to avoiding alcohol that has a lot of carbs in it, like beer, and you know, drinking more like you know, spirits and stuff. And then you know, and sugar. Sugar is the big one, and then some of those people can come right off their medication.
Speaker 3: I'm showing you that I got.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me see. Oh there you go. Now, Okay, tombs is calcium carbonate. It's a pretty decent ant acid. The problem is the calcium can accumulate in your body and can There are some people that think it may increase calcification of the arteries, but also it you know, if you're prone to kidney stones, it can be a problem. So just I would rather see people taking like my Latta or the liquid an acids that are more magnesium based.
Speaker 3: You know. So how did you get start in radio?
Speaker 1: Asking?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, my original degree was in radio, television and motion pictures, and I worked in radio. I had radio show, you know, w x y C Radio Chapel Hill, and I also did audio. I was an audio engineer and a cameraman for mid Atlantic Championship Wrestling at wr LTV in Raleigh, North Carolina. And I did the news and I did the farm shows and all that stuff too, So I was always wanting to when I went to medical school, figure out a way that I could merge my two careers medicine and radio. And so when Opie was on OPI and Anthony put out a notice that, Hey, we've got these golden tickets for the weekend, send us an idea for a show. Maybe we'll do it. So I immediately sent an email to Steve carr Lezy, God rest his soul, and I knew that if I emailed him, he would always email me right back, like if I emailed Opie, maybe I'd hear back, maybe I wouldn't. Jim was pretty good, but even then sometimes I didn't always hear back Anthony. Anthony was a little more distant back then. It was he was the last one I ever met, and because Jim and Ron Bennington and those people were all on AOL and semester and Anthony was a lot harder to get a hold of back then, so, uh, you know, and I was still new to all this. So so but I emailed Steve cart Lezy and they knew me from my work behind the scenes, and he said, I like the idea, I'll take it to him a week later he said, yeah, we love the idea, and I really think that they had. If it was good, they would take credit for it, and it was bad, they could crap on me for the next six months, and uh it turned out to be okay. Anthony was there when I did my first show and I was sitting in his chair, which made me pretty nervous, and he came up to me afterward and he said, that was the best first show I've ever heard. And of course we never got any better after that, but so we're always still, you know, years later, we're still kind of a best first show. But yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So what do you think? You know, so I watch a lot of like The Six Pounds of Life and stuff. What do you think about what douc now is doing with some of those patients.
Speaker 2: So I've never watched that, but if he's the guy that he makes them lose some weight on their own first right to show that they can do it, and then he does the surgery on him. Listen, the surgery is life saving. It's not a first choice, and it's not you know, what you it's not what you want to do if you can. But there are some people that it's say it absolutely saves their life. So sorry, you're up, You're fine.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to say that, you know, I have sometimes when sorry, I'm getting nervous because of all.
Speaker 2: The don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Because I had a meltdown earlier. Okay, some some trolls come in acting, buttholes.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know, what you have to do is ignore that. I don't know it's I mean, you know that. But that's also if you respond then then it just gets worse.
Speaker 3: So what is this?
Speaker 5: Are you are?
Speaker 3: You want to do it for Carl and Shirley?
Speaker 4: The uh?
Speaker 3: The gofund me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm doing the GOFUNDM. And it's caused me no small amount of angst because apparently I misspoke on ad show and it became a thing.
Speaker 3: Here's his fault.
Speaker 2: This wasn't his fault. I was trying to get to another point and I kind of glossed over a point where I said, you know, I said, one of the defendants asked me to do this. The all I'm going to do is get myself in more trouble. But I just I'll tell you this what I was if I had thought about the ramifications of that, because I didn't think it was any big deal. Obviously, I coordinated with the defendants. I couldn't raise money for their defense without coordinating with them because I didn't even know who the attorney was, so I had to All the money goes directly to the attorney. I can't touch it, They can't touch it. Nobody can touch it. But I had asked them multiple times if there was something I could do to help, and that was the result of that. So me saying somebody asked me to do it isn't It's not the whole story. I was asking them if I could help, and then and then you know, during a phone conversation that I don't want to say anymore about any conversations I may have had or not, but somebody, because all you can do is piss people off. But I just didn't. I didn't explain it correctly, mainly because and i'll tell you what to Jake. When I set this thing up, I thought maybe we'd raise fifteen hundred two thousand dollars. I had no idea it would be this huge. So now there's a lot of scrutiny, and people are parsing words, and I'm sure people will parse words that I'm saying here and nothing I can do about it. But the only thing I can do after this, you know, I've set my piece on Jake Hudson's show and that this will never be spoken of again by me other than to post updates on there. And what I can say is that the people who have donated, thank you for my friends, and they are humbled, very humbled, and they're very thankful, and they will not take this for granted. And again, all the money is going straight to the attorney. The attorney is beneficiary. No one else can touch the money but the attorneys.
Speaker 3: Hey, when you were talking about you work in wrestling, I had to show you this this I got this Amazon.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. That's awesome. I've seen a few of the real ones. I've touched a few of them.
Speaker 3: I even have this one. I have my I have my my.
Speaker 2: F a f O.
Speaker 3: Sorry, but I'm trying, like I don't want to, you know, I don't want to disrespect you.
Speaker 2: That you're not You're fine. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: So so a little Let me tell you a little bit about me if you.
Speaker 2: Don't Yeah, sure of course.
Speaker 3: I I had been pope prauded when I was younger because they didn't know what I had. They I was sent so uh us a medical center in Mobile, Alabama or University of South Alabama Medical Center. I had to have surgery.
Speaker 2: There are you from Alabama?
Speaker 3: No, from Mississippi.
Speaker 5: We had a drive.
Speaker 2: Wow, you don't have a Mississippi accent?
Speaker 3: Okay, well go ahead, I have I have, but I'm from My mom's from Alabama, my dad's from Mississippi. Okay, So I love my boat, my stakes. But yeah, but getting back to that, I had to have exploratory and exploratory in a biopsy of my private area, okay, because they thought one was bigger than the other.
Speaker 2: One testicle was bigger than the other. Is that what you're talking about? Okay, Okay, that happens. Yeah, sometimes you get one could be normal and one could be small, or one could be normal and one could be and there'll be different sizes and there could be different things. You could have decreased blood flow to one of them and it'll just make it small. But anyway, so what did they find.
Speaker 3: I didn't know That's what I was. I was young. I was like in third grade when when this is and also I so I would they so he's on I pity but some jackwagon doctors trying to find I'm trying to find a good way of saying this put me on prozac and riddling together.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, testicle doctors did this.
Speaker 3: That's no, No, this was a difference.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: By the way, this was the year before the the tescal fiasco.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: This so I'm I'm just trying to jump over to stories. But you know, I want to say that I do appreciate what you know, you know, I didn't this, this is liked. By the way, how was it? How was the the anal, the the exam you had to give took or them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Us, it was delightful, that's all. He had a very youthful appearance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know, you know, you know is going to watch this on his show tonight. Oh it's inky or hello, we love you.
Speaker 2: It's amazing how successful and hilarious that whole thing is.
Speaker 3: You were the one time you were the call greater one time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, I probably will be again because that will be about all I can pull off anymore. But I it's amazing to me that we have people as funny as Cardiff and Tukey in the same universe that just kind of popped up. And now that you know their best their best buddies now, you know, and they do such great work together. We've got something that we're talking about cooking up for Hackamania. And I'm not a funny person, but they are. And I'm but I'm decent at coming up with you know, I can come up with an idea or two. Yeah, and then but I think it's gonna be really funny because yeah, for Hackemania three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait a minute, we're gonna have a Hackemenia three.
Speaker 2: We better. You know, he hasn't given us any dates yet, but you know, Hackamania one was successful. Hackemania two was even more successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is hey so, uh Carl, So there's a there's a rumor they they will let Carl run the equipment they for for Double Call one, they had to have the Swoon Network crew run the equipment for the A T P.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well, okay, so they hired some of Shuley's people and I don't know one of them was stut Joe Depot or what. Yeah, and they were very professional whoever they were that were there, and it relieved Vinnie and Carl to do content and to run the venue and not have to mess with that stuff. So I wasn't I didn't know them, and I didn't know what really was going on. I was just the announcer for the what was I the announcer for for the for the Dabby Awards, And I don't think I did anything else at that one. But but that was fun. So it is a gungleman. I get to do that stuff. I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey. Also, so one of the things that I don't I've not talked about is you know, so they sorry, in twenty thirteen, my dad had to have before this was like seven years before he passed away, he had to have a triple bypass with a laser.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, he had. My dad had that to you.
Speaker 3: It was at University Alabama, Birmingham. We live. We live in Mississippi, but a lot of the good doctors are in Birmingham, Mobile and around not around here. Yeah, but but so what do you think about like number one, I want to say this, h.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm okay, but people coming in.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Carmat.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about him. I see what I see on Doom's channel. I mean, and thank God for Doom because I would never be able to keep up on everything if it weren't for them. But I love his accent. I'll just say that he reminded. I said on the some other show that he reminds me of Joe Flaherty on SETV when he'd do the the Canadian old Canadian guy. Oh well, you know, I might be wrong, but I might be right, and it sounds to me it sounds just like Karmick. I don't know anything else about him. I really don't.
Speaker 3: What do you think, To be honest, I think I thank you sorry.
Speaker 5: You think what I was talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: I I think that he you know, him and his girlfriend are I think his girlfriends a stammer. I think Gilly is a stammer.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you one thing. I was on her show. She said, we're gonna do forty five minutes. I'm going to ask you these questions. And we did forty five minutes, and she asked me those questions. Now, that's almost never happened. You know, people will get me on to ask a medical question, and then we get off on the dabble verse stuff and then.
Speaker 3: I get in trouble.
Speaker 2: You know. So I really appreciated that. I really appreciated that she likes roller coasters and I like roller coasters. So, you know, so far, so good. I don't you know. Now as far as her being scammy, I've never seen that, so I don't. I can't speak to it. She seemed very nice when I when I was on there with her, but you know, she's an ex of a friend of mine, so it's all like, you know, it's always, it's always. Yeah, I'm trying to be friends with lots of people, but I think Pat he's a very talented uh comic and a talented musician, and yeah, I like him.
Speaker 3: I've been trying to get Chris Hansen on.
Speaker 2: My show WHOA Really Yeah, well that'd be awesome. Now tell me about this roommate. Here's what's that about.
Speaker 3: It's my niece. She she lives with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was going to ask you if she was hot, but in since it's your knees, I won't. Don't.
Speaker 3: You don't answer, Jake, I'm so what, So what do you think about? Like, you know what do you think about Alex Jones.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see, when Alex first came out, I thought he was just he was doing a bit, you know, a stick and as time went on, I think he was more serious. And then it turns out, you know, there were a few things that he was saying that weren't one hundred wrong. And so I don't know what to think of him.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want like him getting those like him getting pills from a coming putting the info Award brand on them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: He buys those pills that he saves on his shop. Yeah, he gets and then he slaps an info Wars label on it.
Speaker 2: What pills are they? What do they have?
Speaker 5: Him?
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm not I'm not. I'm not a medical person. Okay, I don't know a lot of the stub. But he liked, Yeah, he admitted on He admitted on Logan Paul's podcast about it.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I'm looking up info Wars pills right now. He's supplements. Yeah, he's got some kind of supplements. I don't know. Listen, I buy supplements from UH from Amazon, and I usually buy nutrient costs because they're cheap and so I don't know what in the world Alex is.
Speaker 3: And also I also want to say that I do appreciate you coming on. I know you're a busy person. We've been trying to get you on for a couple of months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I keep seeing the links, and every time I look at them, I either can't do it or i'm because a lot of times you're streaming while I'm working. Yeah, so this one, this one happened. I happened to see it as I was leaving work, which I've only got a few more minutes. But yeah, no, I I felt bad it was you.
Speaker 3: I told people in the beginning that there was going to be a special guest because I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't say I'm I'm the least special person.
Speaker 3: But you know, here's here's the thing when you when you're here's the thing you. Cardiff even talks good about you, Lari.
Speaker 2: There was a time when the only two people that listen to Cardiff's podcast for my son and me. There was a time. Oh and uh, that guy in England, what was his name, cran Marooney. Yeah, yeah, that's my ringtone. The five neat guys from s C T. V That shows how old I am.
Speaker 3: But I have so on my on my tablet. One of my ring too is everywhere about Tim McGraw.
Speaker 2: Oh, there you go, old. One of my characters works for Tim McGraw. You know I have my redneck oh country countryfied puppets. Because I'm a student of Appalachian English. What I'm thinking about doing, I'll just tell you this is uh and this is you know, a scoop too for Jake is I'm thinking about doing a chance on Appalachian English, which sounds stupid, but so many people do not understand uh, this dialect, and I think it would be fun to try to teach it.
Speaker 3: To Where are you from, doctor Steve, if you don't mind.
Speaker 2: Me asking, I'm from Well, I'm originally from the mountains of North Carolina. So I had four miles of dirt road going to my house growing up. And so you know, when somebody I was talking to somebody out there and I said, oh, well, you know, doctor Steve is speaking that guy's language because he was, you know, a country failer, and so am I. But I you know, I was going to tell you something about No, It's okay, I forgot what it was That's.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't because because you said Appalachian like I thought you because I know you through like I'm never When I was younger, I was listening to like I was listening to John Boy and Billy in the morning.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, they've been around forever. It's just yeah, that's the time for them to retire, time for me to retire. Is time for the new guard to take over.
Speaker 3: Some dudes asking doctor Steve Whitney or Ashley when he when he comings or actually coming?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what I'm a let me see, I'm a Sydney Sweeney type. Is with my perfect type Sony? You know, listen. They both seem to be very nice. Ashley seems more approachable because she's on people's shows and stuff. So I'm sure I would like her very much. What that they're asking, Yeah, I would say they would both be fine to.
Speaker 3: Be So do you think I don't know?
Speaker 2: How do I know who doesn't do botox? I've done it before. I need it right now? Look at that horror. I haven't seen her enough, Jake to have any opinion about that. I've saw her. I saw a doom thing with her on I guess it was MLC maybe, and you know there it's so small, I can't you can't tell. And if she does, good for her, you know she's got the dough. It does help. It does a couple of things for you, botox. If you do it enough times, you end up not needing it. I did it once. Well, I was letting one of my nurse practitioners that you know, practice on me, and it dropped my eyelids so that I couldn't you know, I couldn't see to type, and I was like, what the hell is wrong with me? And it was just my eyelid had dropped down and it was covering up half my pupil.
Speaker 3: It was sorry. And by the way, to to the disclaimer, this is not medical advice. This is just us talking.
Speaker 2: Wow, very good.
Speaker 3: It's just because there's you.
Speaker 2: Check anything you hear with your medical provider, because we're not your medical providers.
Speaker 3: Local medical. We're not. We're not we're not medical, we're not. This is not a medical advice. We're just telling you don't take anything we say with a cream chake with local medical providers.
Speaker 2: Some dude in the chat says Ashley. Ashley is your favorite.
Speaker 3: People people know how to push my that is, it's people that I've I really don't. I really don't want to, like get the drama in there's there's been some issues there.
Speaker 2: I don't know any See, I'm so out of the loop. There was a time when I could tell you everything that was going on in this little universe of ours, and now I don't know what the hell is going on. First off, I've disconnected to a certain degree, so I'm not watching at all like I used to. And uh, you know, I I just have to watch the clip shows. And that's I really rely on Doom to keep me informed.
Speaker 3: Doom doesn't clip me. Doom sometimes clips me, you know. But I'm I'm I'm so. I was the one that was telling Aaron to shut up about Nick and Nick and Kaylor. Really I was telling him, I J Jacob, Dona's over here like I'm the North Adas of the double Verse.
Speaker 2: I can say what I can't say.
Speaker 3: You know. One of the things that I want to ask this before you leave, h do you have any plugs?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, I mean Weird Medicine is wherever podcasts are found. I do have the Weird Medicine archives that the show was a whole lot more fun. I think back in the beginning when we thought we were gonna be somebody or be something, and so the early shows are fun. And those are only found on my Patreon and my patreon's dirt Cheap and so patreon dot com, slash Weird Medicine and stuff, dot doctor Steve dot com. I am selling all of my card games and dice games and all that. They're all dabble versus related. I'm selling all of them at cost. And as a matter of fact, the next either Hackamania or dabble Con, whichever comes first, I'm gonna donate Dabble Dice so that all the VIP members will get a free copy of that. So that's coming. But in the meantime, if you want one, check that stuff out.
Speaker 3: But that now, you know, and I do appreciate you. You, you know, I appreciate anything that you know. I appreciate you came on to the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks, man, Well send me your address and I'll send you a bunch of crap. You already you already have web brain, right, Okay, you were gonna you were actually gonna be in the uh. We were going to do an expansion that would have Patrick Melton and you were going to be in there and a few other of the peripheral not peripheral, but you know what I mean, uh, supporting players and you were going to have your own card that would have But I'm I'm not making the expansion. Is when when these decks go out the door, that's it no more. But Troy Smith did incredible artwork on web Brain, and I did the artwork on Dabbledyce.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, Uh what I was what I'm doing now.
Speaker 2: Is I'm I have one here. Let me see if I have one here? Now I don't. I thought I might have a dabble dice sitting here.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to like so while while you're talking, I'm getting I'm getting the Patreon for them.
Speaker 2: Okay, well stuff dot doctor Steve dot com will take them to uh my to the dice games and stuff that's under there. And then yeah, well I see what you're doing. Okay. Yeah, anyway, well, thank you thanks for letting me plug.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that I do appreciate everything that you're you're doing, and I want to say if if if if there's if there's anything that we can do to help you. We will promote it and.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh in Duk State. This will be on, This will be on won't be on my Patreon, but the audio will be on my Spreaker audio platforms okay, and also be on our beyond our buy me a coffee.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, Jake, you're one of the the h the good ones. You're one of the ones that every we all, I think pretty universally trust Jake Hubs Jake Hudson to have good intentions. And that's you can't say that about everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also the thing is that is that correct? Is that? The one that is that? The one that I have for you is the Weird Messing Special Edition.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you have to put the c W in? I don't know, let me.
Speaker 3: It's it's the it's it's what it's what I came through, came on when I was trying.
Speaker 2: To Okay, let me look, let me look. Thanks. I don't know if it'll let me I have a fire. Oh no, you're right, Yeah, you do have to put the c W in.
Speaker 3: Yeah it wait, so this is a little so so I'm on the new uh so we had to an update on my iPad.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, no, that's exactly right. Thank you so much for doing that.
Speaker 3: So I just wanted to show show support to the people that you know, that's reason I asked any plugs because you know, and the thing is, just like I do want to say that that I do appreciate Duck State. I didn't even tell people you were going to be on.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. No, wait, this is IMPROPTU fight the dabbler dot com. That's uh, that's where the fundraiser is for the defendants in that case for their legal fees and their legal fees. I've seen one of the bills. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm unbelievable.
Speaker 2: This isn't even gonna it's not going to cover They're not, but it's but it's really they are. They're very thankful and they're not going to uh take this kind of thing for granted ever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: And I also want to say that now, like a lot of legals stuff that you know, I've seen people having to pay thousands of dollars just to fight people.
Speaker 2: But you know, and it's complicated. I you know, there's things you can't say and things and I didn't know that. I'm out an attorney. I'm a you know, I'm a stupid doctor, so you know, you end up slapping your lips and saying the wrong thing. So anyway, that's just you know.
Speaker 3: I was actually, you know, I tried not to like talk about like stuff if because number one, you have to like loose lips, sink ships loose.
Speaker 2: You're a lot smarter than I am. I can't keep my mouth shut.
Speaker 3: But by the way, you know, that's the reason why I put the disclaimer out there about the medical stuff. Yeah, because medical misinformation can lead me lose my channel. I can lose the channel for I could lose my channel over two weeks because or a week because of medical misinformation.
Speaker 2: Well, I can tell you this, I don't I don't deal in misinformation when it comes to medical stuff and my channel. The only time I got a content strike for a medical thing was when I use the I word talking about a drug that they were studying for COVID that also got a lot of press as quote unquote horse paste, which it never was. So it's a you know, but I.
Speaker 3: Even Bubba got Bubba got a week, but.
Speaker 2: I appealed it. I appealed it, and they listened. I got a human being to listen to my show, and they took the strike off because they understood that I was right. All I was saying was, if you go to Clinicaltrials dot gov and you look up that drug, I'm not I don't want to mess up your channel. You look up that drug and look up the virus that we were fighting for the last you know, in twenty twenty to twenty twenty two or whatever, and you look that up. There's seventy two studies that were looking for that. Well, all those researchers weren't idiots, you know, they weren't all, you know, doing horse paste. They were looking at it legitimately, you know, as a scientific endeavor. Now that data didn't prove to be very exciting, but it was real science. So you know, because people ask me, are people you know stupid for for thinking this would do anything? And the answer is no, it has andy viral properties, has andy cancer properties to yes, I see Stanley Kubrick.
Speaker 3: Actually that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Look at Stanley Kubrick before he died and tell me that's not the You've got a twin had it?
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, Opie Obie made that joking like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Oh really about you looking like Stanley Cooprick.
Speaker 3: Oh well okay, hey, by the way, so so give so I want to say this, I know you Opie. So I think Opie pays that waiter to be his friend, that run the waiter guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he's on enough that he ought to. I hope he's paying him something. Yeah, and you know, if I was on your show, you know what is he on once a week for two three hours something like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean if he's making money off of that, he hopefully he's he's paying him something. That's not the same thing as paying him to be his friend. That's paying him to, you know, give him some content. So he paid Trugu Carl Ruiz, you know, and they were friends, but he was paying him to be his co host. I don't have a problem that my business.
Speaker 3: Can I say something?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 3: So I when I went to when I was talking to Opie and I say, hey, Jim and Sam just did bar resk. He was bar rescue. He said he would have to ask golfa Edi because him and Goedi were friends.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, is that his far Rescue Guy Fieri's show. I hate He's it's Guy Fieri.
Speaker 3: Sorry, no, no, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not fussing at you. I'm fussing at him. Yeah, say it anyway.
Speaker 3: He want so. John Tavera and Gotfieddy work for Difference to John Tappa works for Paramount Network. Goffi Eddi so he I it's me not saying the right name. It's me like it's you.
Speaker 2: Know, all this stuff that I don't know anything about.
Speaker 3: Before I even knew who Opie was, I was watching Goffy Eddy on Food Network.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh me too. I mean I he's been around for quite a while, and I used.
Speaker 3: To watch him Opie was back in the day. I'll tell you the story when I jumped into this network, when I jumped into the Double Verse back in twenty twenty three, my first show I ever did was Misery Loves Company. I was paid Oh.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's quite the introduction to this game universe.
Speaker 3: I was, I was paying fifty dollars by mister Kevin Brendan.
Speaker 2: Wow Wow. And and and I've been I'm Kevin show. I don't recall ever being offered anymore, but I wouldn't take it. If he did.
Speaker 3: Ye, Bob Levey was that was a nice git for for me. It was getting Bob Levy on my show. By the way, was were you on vacation when you did that? Cameo?
Speaker 2: I think so, yes, I think I was.
Speaker 3: I haven't loaded up. I haven't loaded up.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's look at it. I'm sure it's terrible.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jake, it's your opel. Doctor Steve from Weird Medicine caught me on vacation. I just wanted to say happy birthday and congratulations on the show. Understand you, Bob Levy and other a list celebrities on your show to say happy birthday. Always enjoy your calls to Tuki no matter what he says, Please keep calling. It's uh. That's one of my favorite moments of every show is when Jake calls in and Tookey hangs up out. All right, take care man, have a great birthday filled with fluids and secretions, all untainted by human pathogens, hopefully all right, take care of man person, all hopeful for the future and just beaten down. Done.
Speaker 3: So, where were you at in the video?
Speaker 2: Could you read what was? I was trying to decipher what that what the lanyard said.
Speaker 3: I think, I think, said Wilson.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I even brought it up Turkey and I said, I said, I'm doctor Steve's favorite. He said, he Steve it tells everybody that.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I tell everybody they're a genius. That's Cardiff's thing, is uh. You know when we first I was saying, dude, you're a genius. You're a genius. And then he heard me calling somebody else a genius. He said, oh, you just say that's your favorite word. So but now, as far as my favorite's, I always love it when you call in and eangs up on you.
Speaker 3: You know, you know there's something to do that to me. You know, yeah, I've heard this.
Speaker 2: I'd be I'd be like hey, and they'd say, well, so, uh so, what are you up to? What do you got to plug? And I'd start and I'd say, well to me, yeah, did you hear that over the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it got so bad that it if they if they if I was saying something and they were quiet and actually listening to me, I would stop and say, two assholes hang up on me. You got so used to them doing it that I just assumed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I do appreciate you coming on. And you know what, it's it's always a pleasure. It's always a pleasure to have someone that is smarter than me.
Speaker 2: No, well thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you got to go.
Speaker 2: I know you've got to that's not possible. You have more knowledge than I do when it comes to all of this. So your dabble versus a Q is much much higher than mine. And that's you know. You know when Howard Stern used to do the dumber than a box of rocks, Not that that applies to you, but he would have these women on that were models and stuff, and they'd ask them how many weeks are in a year and they'd say forty two and how many states are there? And they wouldn't know, and uh.
Speaker 3: You know, there's fifty two weeks in a year and there's a fifty states.
Speaker 2: There you go. See, so you know that stuff. But they but then he would ask them what's the best cream for your skin? And they would all, you know, boom boom boom. So there their IQ when it came to beauty was you know, of the chart when it came to other stuff. So that's true for all of us. You know, my medical IQ is pretty high, but my dabble versus IQ is probably.
Speaker 3: Sorry. But I want to say, I do I know that you gotta get I know you gotta get going soon.
Speaker 2: I do, I do, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I thank you guys, Thank you so much, doctor Steve. We always will look doctor. Doctors are all The doctor was just sorry, stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, it's funny. We tried. We tried that one too. It couldn't make it work.
Speaker 3: But by the way, did you know that I had Tony Reality from ESPN on my show.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 3: I've also had Adam Bush from w A t P.
Speaker 2: From who that's a name I do know? From Buffy the Vampire Slayer, right, Yeah, and also w A t P. I met. I met Adam in uh Las, Vegas at Hackamania. It's just like he is in real life. He's just like that in in person. Yeah, he's He's a Take that however you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna send this video over to w A t P and tell the watch tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Please don't, please don't. I'm sure I said something that's going to get in trouble again. You know, you don't you know what you do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Adam might be watching, Adam might be watching Hi, Adam High Lucy Jenny in Carl Hayberger. You know Jenny and Carl are married. Jenny Jingles and Carl are married.
Speaker 2: I do know that. I did not know that when I first met the two of them, because when he was he introduced his wife and she said I'm Jennifer, and I didn't put it together that she was Jen from the Jingles department. And then I was like, wait a minute, you're married to Jen from the Jingles department. Because to me, that was a big deal. Yeah, she is a delightful person.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: There's a picture one of my fa I have two favorite pictures with me, and one is Carl in the front and then Rocco with the v Dabbler or La masked and Tuki and then I'm standing there in the Tuki suit which was from Hackamania one and it's one of my favorite pictures. I'll send it to you, but it's a it's it's it's on my.
Speaker 3: Running for president. Joey c is running for president.
Speaker 2: He's got my vote. But my other favorite picture is when we were in Largo and we were in an elevator and Chris, Lucy, Carl, Jenny, Vinny, Chris who producer, Chris and Andy and you know, it was just all my friends in one picture, you know, from that world.
Speaker 3: Did you get to meet Royce Immerse?
Speaker 2: I did, yes, And I'm going to tell you something. I have never heard what somebody take a karaoke crowd and for them and kick their asses to the point where they get a standing ovation like Royce did. I have never.
Speaker 3: To this.
Speaker 2: It was unbelievable and I'd never heard anything like it. It was incredible. And I knew Royce and Merse from going way back, and I've known merce since then. A days I didn't know him, but I mean, you know, I knew of him and I've gotten to know him subsequent to that. But they were wonderful at that thing. I hate that there's been some falling out in this universe because I hate when that happens. I just want to I want everybody to get along and uh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, let me tell you something. When when Bob Leavy left the Sillion Network, I was I never got the invite to come back this cillion network, because.
Speaker 2: Bob was probably the one that was pushing that. I'm guessing, yeah, I haven't heard from Bob and forever.
Speaker 3: Bob is doing okay. He he's doing doing streams with uh, with Jim. He's doing the pair streams of Perry Caravello.
Speaker 2: Oh I knew he. I saw him on there once on one of the most crazy streams where you could send videos in and stuff. I sent a couple in, Myrtle, send a couple in Myrtle. Uh, mister Caravelli and I had the Myrtle puffet. Don't be looking up my petticoat now, you rascal all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Hey, did you did you call in one time? Myrtle wanted to know. They called in on the show one time and Myrtle was like, this is not this is not swampshop Myrtle.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, of course, so what And they never could figure this out. I'm like, Rocko, you're smarter than this. She was doing the swampshop thing where she was too close to the radio and so it was feeding back, and then they couldn't understand anything she was saying, and then their voices were feeding back and stuff. I mean that was just what she would do.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just want to also say thank you so much for everything you're doing for the community.
Speaker 6: And you know, you know what, not doing anything, but thank you. Thank you for saying that I'm not doing anything. People know that they can write me if they've got a medical.
Speaker 3: Guess is here the orange there.
Speaker 2: We go alta orange failer.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I do appreciate your thing. If there's anything that we we can you know, if there's anything we need to promote, like doctor stuff dot doctor Steve dot com or it all good. Yeah. And I also want to say.
Speaker 2: Really good sniping certain people. That's always fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He he OJ's my former producer.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right? Oh? J has the best s J impression going right there?
Speaker 3: He actually so, he used to. He's the one that, by the way, songs.
Speaker 2: Oh is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think we're all right. We're at the one hour mark if we wanna.
Speaker 2: Oh are you kidding me? We've been doing this an hour. Well, time flies when you're having my.
Speaker 3: Friend, you know, and I know that you got to get ready for your event.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta I've got to go cook for a bunch of people, all right, oh oh, they wouldn't let me post a link. That's okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Just posting the batchat, don't.
Speaker 2: Credit, okay, all right, put in the private chat.
Speaker 3: Let's get some other games. He's just put in the back chat. You know who the batchat is.
Speaker 2: I want to be I want to get a road trip up for people to go see o J in Cleveland and we'll go and we're gonna play in uh a poker tournament at the casino there. It's Cleveland, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah, you know you know you know Ray DeVito lives there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that would be fun. But we're going to see Yeah, if we can work it out to see Ray too, that would be just icing on the cake.
Speaker 3: We're on Twitch too, well.
Speaker 2: I've never been on Twitch before, so there we go out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's Twitch twitches, Twitch is being So did you hear about the Amazon Yes, yes, he was out for like an hour this morning, Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what happened in Terminator three when skynet took over as people all of a sudden, couldn't you know, the Internet went down and their phones were making weird noises and stuff.
Speaker 3: So double dyes, wet brain this is Wild video Poker.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I do have that too. It's so I used to teach casino gambling and I taught poker too. And one of my poker students is now ranked w ASoP rank. He's won like a five hundred thousand in his career and he never touched a deck of cards before he took my class. And but I so I had this gambling class, you know, teach people not to win, but to minimize their losses, because I would see people just going to the casino and just vomiting up money onto the table because they don't know what they're doing. Well, there is one game in the casino that has a positive expected value for the player, in other words, if you play over the long term, you're expected to win. And it's the only casino game there is like that, and it is deuces wild video poker. And if you follow that strategy on that card, which I did not create, the great Michael Shackelford did. So that's when I'm selling it. It costs. I can't make any money off of it. But we use those cards in my class, and if you use that, then you will have a positive expected value over time. If you play Deuce's Wild Video Poker. But anyway, that's so, I have my figures in a lot of things. I really want to do that Apple Act. Yeah, yeah, don't worry about the Walmart thing. But I that's just on there because I lost my Amazon account because it was stupid. Somebody asked me where did you get this book, and so I sent them a link from my phone and as soon as they ordered it, then Amazon canceled my account, saying we can't tell where your links are coming from. So it's like, well, okay, it was. I can tell you exactly where it came from. I sent it to a person and then they but they just didn't want to hear it. They're really quick to just cancel your your account. So I just set up a Walmart, one of the Walmart. It's been fine, but the main thing there is the Roady Robotic tuner and then the Dabble game stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I also all of my links. So here's the thing I actually have in all my links of all my my affiliate links and everything that I'm supporting. So people want to do all, right, I think it's the time for us to get out. It's not for us I want to say thank you to doctor Steve for showing up. Doctor Steve from Word Medicine formerly from from from Excellent Serious Serious.
Speaker 2: Serious ExM but no longer.
Speaker 3: And now you can find you on uh We're medicing on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, I don't promout the YouTube thing. I never did a video show. I'm old school radio person, so I just do you know, I did radio and podcast.
Speaker 3: Then you took it down wreck correct.
Speaker 2: Well what I do is I do it live and then it goes unlisted for the Patreon people, so they get the whole video and then I post the audio podcast that same day, so the audio podcast of the one that I did on Sunday is already up. Yes, I do it audio. I get you orders of magnitude, you know, more listens in the audio format than I've ever gotten on the video format because I just don't plug the video thing. I'm not really doing a video show, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also if people want to, like if people were watching this by not live, I want to say numb number one, thank you for checking out the podcast, you know, podcast or you know what we're you know, that's what I loved about I love when I was younger I was a radio kid. Oh, by the way, we got we got some dude asks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yes, yes we did. Okay, So what he's asking is, did we ever determine if squirt is urine? The older I would get, I'm convinced it's urine, but I don't care so right that it is a there's two things going on there. There's female ejaculation and there is quite an incontinence, and they're not the same thing. So female ejaculation is actually a white, milky fluid from the skins glands that are analogous to the prostate, and so they're called the female prostate. And then there is a thing called quital incontinence, which is the evacuation of fluid from the bladder. But it's not normal urine. It is. They've studied this. They did a study where they stimulated women and they had an ultrasound in the vagina so that they could look at the bladder just suddenly filled up with fluid. And when they tested the fluid it was almost one hundred percent pure water. There was no uric acid and the other things that kind of make urine urine. And so that's why people say they don't care because they do not really feel like they're getting urinated on because it's not urine. It's just like it's like pure free water. So it is very interesting. Now, some women will do female ejaculation, some women will do quite a incontinence, but some will do both. And when Anthony Kumia did a show we had doctor Bobo catching fluid from this woman that it was unbelievable how much fluid came out of her. And when we tested it there was prostate fluid in there. You can't get that from urine. So that proved that, yes, there is a significant component of fluid from the bladder, but there's also this female ejaculation, which is a different thing altogether. So anyway, so yeah, great question. Who was that some dude, dude, good one, good one, and some dude send me your information. I'll send you some chokeys for asking a good question.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Yeah, sorry, I'm half asleep right now. The reason why sorry, because I haven't like I haven't like I've been. I've been been one of those days where it's.
Speaker 2: Been what you and your the rest of your audience is half asleep listening to me drown on and on about this stuff. But if doom, if you're going to clip anything from this clip, that at least it's you know, a fact, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I want to say thank you and we and we won't talk. We I hope we'll get you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely if I'm if I'm free and you send the link out, I'll I'll be.
Speaker 3: More than happy to I know that you might. I know. I want to say thank you so much to the people that watch the show before. We just want to say we do appreciate you. Doctors the people that were you know, doctors are the are the song heroes of the community. Truckers are community. You got. The doctors are the people.
Speaker 2: That I think we could live without doctors. We couldn't live without truckers. So I'm gonna go for real.
Speaker 3: By the way, I have my last question before we leave. Have you ever had moonshine?
Speaker 2: Of course, but what we call it corn squeazes here, But I've made moonshine, so I had. I was an organic chemist and I had the opportunity to buy a stainless steel Still, the first thing I did was moonshine out of it. So if you ever come to Tennessee, you can try some of my moonshine.
Speaker 3: Are you to see mm hmm, I'm in Mississippi once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not that far apart.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The thing. The thing is, it's like for me, it is like if I wanted to go, So everybody says, oh, we want you to go to Rochester, I'm like, that's eighteen hours away. That's hours away. But it's but for me, you know, getting to go to Tennessee or New Orleans. New Orleans is two hours away. Tennessee, Mythos or Memphis is four and a half. In Nationals eight.
Speaker 2: Hours yes, wow, Yeah, at Nashville is about four hours for me.
Speaker 3: Tenes See Pinocchio's helicopter says Tennessee is amazing, amazing.
Speaker 2: It's it is a very long state. If you go from where I am near the Bristol Speedway and then go to Memphis and draw a line, you know, take a compass, it intersects with Canada. It's crazy. Yeah, Southern Canada obviously, but still it takes forever to go from one end of the state to the other. It's about ten or eleven hours.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think I think we got where we're over time.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: I was wondering when you see that. All right, hey, take care, but all right, yeah that was.
Speaker 3: Doctor Steve from doctor from word medicine. That was doctor step from word medicine. Yeah, uh, doctor Steve, you're in the back area. Does he realize that he's in the back area? Do you need me to here you go? Thank you? Word Steve, word medicine. Does that is doctor Steve? Doctor Steve. If you guys are so gotta calm down, Sorry if I wasn't real chat while while he was in here, But you know what, it was so funny to talk to someone like that. But you know what, I think it's time. This is top Yeah, but I want to say thank you. This show is actually the full show is going to be on our on our on our spirit, on our Patreon and all that patreo on our stuff on our social media will be on our social media. Thank you guys very much. I hope you guys enjoy the rest of your day, of the rest of your week, the rest of your month, and we'll see you when we see you. Bye.