Speaker 1: Damn straight. You like that Irish song from Sinners, And don't be ready because it's time everywhere. She's about to get weird. You're preparing for it to get weird.
Speaker 2: Things are gonna get weird. It's getting weird. I'm gonna get real weird with it.
Speaker 1: Let's get weird. Let's get it?
Speaker 2: Where Where? Get Where? Are you ready to get weird with Hoodie and Eric?
Speaker 1: I'm ready? Listen. I just listen to the two hundred and twenty second episode of Let's Get Weird.
Speaker 2: My name's I'm Aware of.
Speaker 1: We come together to give you the weird stories from our lives, the streets, the sheets, the ups, the downs, all around and the Internet sometimes and just have a good time. I know you like that Rocky Road to Dublin song now because I keep just sending you tiktoks. Eric, No, you'll like sent me.
Speaker 2: One and now my tic tac is infested with this that song and the Sinners movie.
Speaker 1: And it's a good movie. Number one movie in the country. Right.
Speaker 2: I didn't say it wasn't a good like I said you before, and like I'll say to you again. The acting is incredible, The story just felt a little bluff but you could also be right that the guy next to me ruined the movie for me. So maybe that's why I need to go see it again, and I want to go. You know what I else want to go see that we didn't go see is anecraft accounting to.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm good on you to see that. That's a stream movie. No, it's not Minecraft, Chicken Jockey. We will pay for price of admission just for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is the whole thing mean Chicken Jockey. No one has explained to me what has to mean.
Speaker 1: It's just Jack Blackbee. It's like Minecraft, the Minecraft movie is. If you're wondering why, it's just take it over. Think like Nacho leb if nachraal Libre came out in Internet days, is essentially that because like we quoted part of my friend the shit out of Nacho Libre growing up and still to this day get code out of my face. But like, but put that movie out into day terms when it's the Internet and it's based on a hit video game and it's instant.
Speaker 2: That's why I actually rewatched not Libre on Max holds up. I think it does.
Speaker 1: But I'm not Jack black Spanish.
Speaker 2: I'm not as sensitive as you, so I think it holds up. Isn't Jack Black actually Hispanic?
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't.
Speaker 2: I think he like a percentage of him is like Hispanic.
Speaker 1: Or his mom is what it is? Uh okay with that Jack Black. But she does look a little at tar in Santa Monica. Mm hmm his mom. Do you know?
Speaker 2: One of my favorite roles of Jack Black was Saving Silverman.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that movie? That's the one that there the Neil Diamond cover band. I haven't seen it fully, but I've seen like bits and pieces of it. Dude.
Speaker 2: It doesn't hold up, by the way, with the sensitivity of American nowadays, But that movie is hilarious. And then the guy that was the the the military dude who was in plemental jacket, the drill sergeant. He's in it and he's hilarios. Plays our high school football coach and it's so funny. Stephens on Jack Black, Jason Biggs.
Speaker 1: Jack blacknutt Hispanic at all? Oh okay, never mind, then, well that's interesting. He's just very fluid in Spanish because he's from California, California, American all right, whatever, I guess I thought. I thought it was good movie. So holds up every time like, maybe there's an actual wrestler in here that I don't know. It's not.
Speaker 2: Well, it might be Mexican like cml L or Triple A wrestlers, but none. We know there's no Triple H. There's no Ray Mysterio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not Ready to Rumble man talk about a movie that was all the w c WWW people and they did that movie and then David Rkett won the championship like a month later after it came out or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's right, and that's that's the downfall WW. That probably the Paramount maybe.
Speaker 2: Or I found a Paramount hack that you might want to try.
Speaker 1: Ready to Rumble. It's on two beat oos, it's nowhere. It's nowhere. Okay. I actually don't need a hack because I have the hack that keeps on giving so well.
Speaker 2: So the other day I canceled my Paramount subscription last month and then it timed out right, So then I got said, I want to go look on Paramount Plus because a dumb movie from the two thousands I wanted to rewatch called The Core with DJ Qualls and Aaron Eckhart.
Speaker 1: Is that the same thing as it came out like as the same time as Armageddon. No, this is after Armageddon.
Speaker 2: But it was one of those movies where like they're the same premise. No, this is they to go to the center of the Earth to restart its armeddon No, that's deep impacked. Oh deep Impact. Okay, that's the same, literally the same movie one of the Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 1: And okay, okay, okay, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 2: So I found out, so I set my subscription up through my iPhone to do you know, Apple subscription to Paramount Plus, and it asked me, oh, you've got to relog in. So I go relog in and like, oh, for two months, you can get it for ninety nine cents. Yeah, so I hit it. Then I canceled it again, and then you hit it. So then I wants see that happened in two months?
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I think it was probably just the one time thing. Who used to do that all the time when it was just like Netflix and Hulu. You could be like you leave and you get this like family Guy YouTube clip of like don't go stay stay and then get like, oh, instead of ten bucks, it's like four bucks. All the time Hulu would do that.
Speaker 2: Well, there's some great shows on the on the Plus now because there's that new Mob show with I Forget You Tom and Pierce Brosno is a guy's name. No, it's not a it's not a Taylor Sheridan show. I shared, And it's not a Tyler Sheridan show. This is even better. It's I thought it was a movie Guy Richie Guy Richie show.
Speaker 3: It's a pretty comedy gangster movie, the same type of like, no, it's not movie.
Speaker 1: See I'm watching Paramountlus for the challenge, and you're watching it for actual shows that are on Paramount Plus. So yeah, different meanings. And I don't need to remember I don't have to pay for Paramount Plus because for some reason it just thinks I still pay for it because we use a dummy visa gift card does not belong to it. You should use the ones that I have and to see what happens. You just have to have enough for like the one mon whatever month of trial thing you do and see what happens. Because and we never I think we removed the card but didn't cancel it, and so it just like keeps going, not gonna win, but like and then and then the big thing was Maura we had on our Xbox longest time. It was like, let me try to have it on the PlayStation because I was downloading something the same time. It still worked. So for some reason, our account just works like that. I wish every other streaming service would, but it doesn't. That's okay, it's all right. You'll be you'll be.
Speaker 2: You'll figure it out one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll be a real mo. But hey, you know, I'm gonna do a little takeover real quick right here. Do do me as solid. If you listen to this podcast, you probably listen to that other podcast I'm on called Crazies. On the podcast we are nominated for Baltimore Sun's Best Podcast or twenty twenty five. If you don't mind, maybe vote for us. Go to my social ad Andrew Hoodie. There's a link to vote. You can vote once a day. We want to win the whole thing, so we can get a little plaqui and I can show you and then next year we'll you know, let's get a where you can get amped down and so do yourself. Ever do it. It's fun. It's a quick thing. And then as long as you've logged in once you can it's a quick Gas daily log in for the rest of the time till May sixties, so please vote. But anyway, back to our regularly schedule program. Eric, Yes, sir, I was surviving in Arlington this past weekend because you actually stayed in Arlington for almost a whole day practically.
Speaker 2: Buddy, I was there from one thirty till ten pm. You know, I can't stand Arlington, don't like it, not a fan. But I had a good time because I was surrounded by my co workers and Shane who's a friend, and it was that wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: The weather was great.
Speaker 2: I did find though, there's a parking area by that weird Verizon depot next to the old Silver Niner that's there that I paid forty five cents and I had a day and a half.
Speaker 1: Of parking right there in next Sometimes what happens on the weekend parkings because mainly I think it's mostly like paying where you park in Arlington. Yeah, it's like, all right, Monday through Fridays we're getting all the business because the commuters versus weekends, it just fa amilies and whoever lives here up until nighttime.
Speaker 2: But I was telling Hoodie because my biggest gripe with Arlington. Other than a lot of other gripes that I have, there's really no parking at all around there there then there.
Speaker 1: Isn't because it's the same thing as like d C, where like a lot of those garages will close at like after seven pm and you can't get in. Like I went to a swingers golf thing, which is it's not sex, it's it's the it's like indoor pund Yeah, it's like pin strikes and bowling or by golf. But the garage closed after we parked, so we were fine because we had parked already, but if you want to park there, you couldn't. It's same thing kind of Arlington too. Yeah, a lot of the garages are like for apartments.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a lot of apartment lots and not of like general public lots, which I'm like, well this, you're killing yourself. But you're also too. There's so many high rises that I feel like you've already have an influx of people there people, and that's why there's all those metros right there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the metro.
Speaker 2: On Saturday was kind of annoying because there were shutteling from Grovnor to Medical center, bless you. And so then I was like, oh, it made the trip a lot longer. So then I just jumped on which oh which I found. I took Claire Barton and it got me there even faster.
Speaker 1: So just lucky the draw, baby, lucky the draw.
Speaker 2: It works.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I take those words every day, baby, I know. Yeah, me and hood you have a little I have a tep on and take Claire Barton in.
Speaker 1: It's the same. I've taken it and every tire Barton moved. Yeah, but what f's you over in the morning? Is the one light in Georgetown to get onto the Color Barton Parkway.
Speaker 2: Why don't you cut to the neighborhood and then go down Military Road to get on the neighbor bridge. You can't because you're farther over right, Oh, because so what I.
Speaker 1: Do is that it? So I passed the Pentagon twice a day to get on and then get here. Every day I passed that, bitch.
Speaker 2: How do I it on this base?
Speaker 1: How do I jump backs? I passed it? But yeah, okay, so Arley and you survived.
Speaker 2: I survived because I luckily for Shane, Shane is mine. He got He took you at to darn the Darna, which me and John and Shane hadn't been in years. The last time you were with us, right went for that birthday someone's birthday or a post comedy show and we had the table and the first thing we said we were like, wow, we had realize how small this place was. They'd made me that's why we were kids. And they made the DJ booth in a different place, and they put these giant ass speakers right there to make make the noise louder. But I will say, I mean John's Bar is incredible. Go check it out Hide Social as well. I also own a bar in DuPont.
Speaker 1: Which had a oh well you don't own that one, you know the bar and Navy.
Speaker 2: We owned one in the Navy Yard Stfu. But we also have public bar and soft House that you should also go check out as well. Check out all three of those bars as well, all four of those bars. Just go out have fun.
Speaker 1: You're you're one bar at a bartending class or something.
Speaker 2: We do a on Tuesdays. I think it's like once or twice a month. We do like a bartending like a couple's bartending night because we have some really cool cocktails something called the sidecar, which is really not side called try car. Sorry, we've got some great cocktails. I'm sorry, the coffee's not kicking in right now. And this guy stayed up way too late watching the Core. But you're more than welcome.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I bet it's just I can't go bed mid core. You know, I don't know why I couldn't go to bed.
Speaker 2: But anyways, go to all three of those establishments and enjoy yourself because it's a lot of fun and hoodies had a good time.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what I do. Well, this is the one time been there once.
Speaker 2: Yes, Stfu and Navy Yard. Literally it's called Stfu and Navy Yard.
Speaker 1: It is a speakeasy.
Speaker 2: Come on out and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we might be there maybe TBD if you invite me again.
Speaker 2: I'm always down to aboute you, you and the wife. You just gotta come on out, brother.
Speaker 1: It's what I do speaking wife anniversaries. This weekend, you know, decided to stand in a haunted hotel. What Yeah, the hotel, The Cavalier Hotel, Virginia Beach, Virginia is the most haunted hotel and it's also the most expensive bat because it's fancy, but it's haunted. I think Hollywood Tower of Terror. It's like that Hollywood. They drop you, it's like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've ever done that ride.
Speaker 1: We can get you on it. No we can't. We could. No, it's just a seatbelt.
Speaker 2: What do you mean and plug in in your go thanks for good the you're fine, No, daddy, we're not doing that. I don't like those kind of rides.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: I'm not a ride person either anyways, too, so you could be.
Speaker 1: No, I'll get you on one, baby. No, you're a boat ride. I get it. You like boats.
Speaker 2: I actually hate boats.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll get you on Jassic Park, the one where it goes whoa no river adventure. I hate roller coasters. That's not roller coaster as a boat ride.
Speaker 2: There's so many things with.
Speaker 1: I'll get you on that one.
Speaker 2: They were closing that one.
Speaker 1: No, uh, you're just under that mountain is closed right now? Why they close that one? Splash Mountain closed and got turned into tianhos By You.
Speaker 2: Adventure the heck oh Tiana from Princess and the Front. Okay, I gotta go to I gotta do Disney. It's been too long. But I secretly do want to go with you.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you have to pay for me to go, I mean, I'm not a bost me. You and Max, Baby, you're not gonna read the white dads and there my two dads like all right, Max, let's go here. And you're like I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: You're like, let's come back.
Speaker 1: Come on, Max will go with you.
Speaker 2: Any will go with you anywhere.
Speaker 1: Max, don't worry. Trust me. I know how to get the high score and the buzz light year Ride. There's a buzz light You're like, shooty gallery ride. How do you do that? You shoot certain things?
Speaker 2: Now? Don't question never going a little sign changed to Disney the Disney in California. The same hacks that you know for the Florida one work for the California.
Speaker 1: I mean there's so Disneyland is California and World is Orlando. How you know difference? Disneyland has L A in it, Disney World has O R L in it.
Speaker 2: Holy eth, No, why is that really?
Speaker 1: Why? That's not like an official thing. That's like Disney people make fun of like, oh that just worked out that way, but.
Speaker 2: No way, wow, okay, yeah, mine blown just now and so Disneyland has Disneyland and then it has California Adventures, its second park, which has like Marvel and Pixar that big like that's the card there.
Speaker 1: Disneyland is kind of like Magic Kingdom, which is the like the Castle at disney World, and there's Hollywood Studios and all other stuff. They're pretty much the same rides, except like Disneyland has Marvel and disney World only has the Guardians ride. So, but what do you mean Disneyland only has Marvel because there's the Spider Man. Thing's only at disney Is only, and well, it's not in Orlando. It's everywhere else but Orlando because Universal bought them right in the nineties, anything east of the Mississippi in the US. They own Marvel ip for theme parks for how much longer? For perpetuity? No way. But so the thing is that's why, Like so if you go to Universal Studios, like now, the Marvel area feels like it's trapped in the nineties because they can't update it without Disney's permission to update it. But thisy is not going to give them permission to update because then they'll make it look like the MCU. So it's stuck in like the nineties Spider Man cartoon. It's like Doctor Doom. It's all the cartoons that came out in the nineties, they all looked like that. Instead, No way, I didn't. I didn't know they didn't. They weren't to let them allow them to do that. Yeah, So then that's so the whole thing right now for theme park is like they also Universal has the rights to the Simpsons and Simpsons earned by Disney. Now because a Fox is that there might Phoenix change that. Universal gets to keep the Simpsons and they give away the marvel Land. But who knows, because because now Universal wants to really capitalize on the Wicked, Wicked and Wizard of Oz and so they there's the idea that they get rid of Simpsons are Marvel and put like a an Oz area there.
Speaker 2: I still haven't seen that movie. I still haven't seen it. We'll double feature it.
Speaker 1: You can. You're definitely You're definitely an Alphaba like a Linda.
Speaker 2: That means but all right, get it.
Speaker 1: You would get it if you watched it, but.
Speaker 2: You haven't seen it. Is Alphaba the green one?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, hispanic, I get it.
Speaker 1: No, it's because you're the less positive one too.
Speaker 2: I'm positive.
Speaker 1: You want to say that without having a high pitch.
Speaker 2: I'm a very positive person. Yes, I always look at the positive side of a lot of things. I don't let things get to me, homie. People can't believe I'm forty two. I'll be forty three in like three weeks. Yeah, because I don't let stress bother me.
Speaker 1: I finally be leaving the country right before he turns that age.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I had to work like a maniac for so many years.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you said you said no to my personal time. You said no, I will say yes to work. Yeah.
Speaker 2: My me growing up was not take vacations.
Speaker 1: It was hustle. Never figured until you die.
Speaker 2: Well because yeah, yeah, because I got a hoodie now, I didn't have a hoodie back then.
Speaker 1: I having Eric now, so yeah, I didn't have a hoodie. I hav an Eric will say, I'll stay here. I won't come into work even though I'm off working, but it comes to work. Can't stay away. I could stay away? Yeah, I don't think you can. I can't know because I already know because I thought you were. You're in London the whole time you're off. You get back two days around, Like, is gonna be in here on Tuesday Wednesday?
Speaker 2: No, I won't be here Tuesday. Okay, I might be in here Wednesday and I pick up Max Wednesday from his mom. So yeah, okay, that's why I came back a day early, so it wouldn't be exhausted for getting Max.
Speaker 1: Thought, I mean, that is the smartest thing if you have a vacation, building that extra day. Yeah, Like, don't go back to work the media next day, because that's never a good idea. I don't know how Shelby does it all the time. Well she could in o'clock.
Speaker 2: It makes no sense to me. I'm not a fan of that, you know, I'm a fan of Besides me, what else are you a fanet On mariop.
Speaker 1: This is where we read actualized connection from Washington, d C dot like dot or see who's freaking is a d C Maryland or Virginia Regina? There are some good ones here are first one up, Eric, Sir Unicorn wanted for this weekend bumba spot my friends with benefits coming to visit this weekend. She wants another freaky woman to join us. We're in our forties, both clean and good looking, no drama. Let's play. Let's play. Now, what do you think the unicorn means in this? Maybe what I mean? Yeah? They one another woman to know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another email or another married woman that wants to join in. But the unicorn is usually a third Okay, yeah damn Harris Teeter.
Speaker 1: Oh you're gonna go for that one. Okay.
Speaker 2: Boe late forties to fifties, absolutely gorgeous black woman. We smiled at one another. I'm the white guy shopping in produced. Yeah, he's grabbing some melons. I should have confronted you, but didn't. Last Saturday for twenty six you were about maybe five to five lean and had the prettiest smile I'd ever seen. Girl. Hope you see this and holler at the Harris Teeter and booey ooey, Harry Teets.
Speaker 1: Let's go now, frisky and free, let's get this party started. Oh that big one. Isn't this what we've already read before? No part of this I don't know. I'll read it all right. You're looking for a connection that sparks both our desires. That's a website. Check dot com. It's where we can ignite the flame. Let's fan the sparks into a roaring fire, looking for it for it to go to a home with someone experience. He's in great health and he eats well.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not experienced enough to handle him like I should. Asking four hundred for enclosure and everything comes with him. It's four it's four by two by two, bioactive with a few plants and iopoth isopods and organic organics. Like yeah, yeah, sure, yeah, good housekeeper needed a Rockville four hours ago.
Speaker 1: You're not looking at the good. There's like good ones that you're just missing.
Speaker 2: Hired a female housekeeper for weekly services my two bed, two bath condo on Saturday mornings. Basically cleaning, no pets, no laundry, no roommates, no smoke rate. We'll pay in cash. No, I already have a Claudia awesome house keeper. Okay.
Speaker 1: Looking for my side buddydge, I'm a low key guy looking for my new side buddy in the Woodbridge area, or who can travel to the area to visit my glory hole, my glory If this is something I interest you, then send me a message with your description. Get it.
Speaker 2: Get that glory hole, buddy, you know, Oh.
Speaker 1: Saw you in Safeway Leesburg. How are you going all the store ones?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We met for the second time in Safeway. I was in the cookie aisle. We laughed about buying cookies after working out. If you're ready for more cookies, I'll be ready. I hope you're reading this and get some cookies. Ready, girl Burg, Now here's a question for you. So we're in the cookie aisle at a grocery store. What cookie are you getting? That's not oreo?
Speaker 1: Oh? You doing Keebler. You're doing some chips?
Speaker 2: Ahoy, No, I'm doing the pepper Oh yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Pepper's Farm, the Milana ones, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: But the mint chocolate Ones chocolate, Oh, boppy mint chocolate Milano cookies so good. I could eat the whole bag in one city hood if there's fifteen cookies and they're delicious. I got a bag like a week and a half about the giant and I'm letting it sit. I'm letting it. I've eaten like I've eaten one rack. I got two more racks to go.
Speaker 1: I'll get there one day, one day. Look at that. Let's go with another rainy day. Watch me Northern Virginia. Where did my rainy day watcher Go. She used to love a fun show on a dreary day. Ladies only splease? Hey, can we do.
Speaker 2: The Giant in Rockville? I don't know Storre you were. You were at the Giant on Friday evening. You had reddish brown shoulder lengthd hair, with your handbag and your shopping cart. You wanted to talk to me, but I did not have time.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the one.
Speaker 2: They're super Giant.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look up something. Don't look at this.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are we looking?
Speaker 1: We're gonna I thought there'd be a game. I was thinking just because all these stores that we think of shop till you Drop. You never watched that game show back in the day. I feel like I did. Where they would buy. They did have like ten minutes to go through the store and buy all the items. It's kind of like guys grocery games nowadays, but it was different. Yes, and then if they won, they got to go to the bonus round. It's like, oh, you're a shop from foot Locker and Best Buy.
Speaker 2: You know radio that one cute to Panera. We get into a medic crew. Everyone's at stores meeting people, people are spending money.
Speaker 1: Man our last one seeking at cougar for breakfasts. Our last one, I mean a single young professional male in my thirties looking for a single white, single white female in her forties and fifties grab breakfast of lunch with while in town of maybe a little more, please be a mon smoker, fit, drugging, disease free and healthy aller who's still smoking?
Speaker 2: By the way, they need to ask that does that kind of smoking? This It will tell you doesn't, but it does.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: If I see a cloud that's smoke, smoke, more smoke, more smoke, anyway, that does it for us.
Speaker 1: This week next week will be our final episode before Eric becomes a London mine and I will task Eric and have a London quiz ready for you to go on things you need to know, so I'll brush up on your first question off the bat, who's the current royalty?
Speaker 2: It Harry Prince whatever those name is. No King Charles, there you go, God, save the king, Save the King, now say the queen for.
Speaker 1: The unfortunate indefinite future right now, that blood line's going. But you can follow our adventures at mister Eric. That's m R E R I C K V ME and Andrew Hoodie. That's the why. In case you didn't know that. It always, as always, I was a brain fright there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's okay to be weird and sexy.
Speaker 1: It got weird, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah,