Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning, happy Thursday. All right, let's get things started with the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Goo, good morning, Yes, sitting there, Graham just got off work. It's currently two am. Driving home. Man, it's pouring rain. All right, just a friendly reminder of everybody, and now check your tires. You know, the Ohiro planes, all the as Optimus need to slow down? Please please please slow down? All right, Happy Friday, You and you guys drive safe out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said a very important thing in there. Nissan Ultimate Drivers, you need to slow down? Why is that a universal? We've talked about this before with Nissan Ultimate Drivers. I just don't get it. Do you guys still think that that's a race car?
Speaker 5: It's not.
Speaker 2: Meat up?
Speaker 1: Should you guys see.
Speaker 4: That Ultimate slow down? And then we will all be going at the same pace.
Speaker 5: It'll be great.
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk back of the day?
Speaker 5: Let why not do it?
Speaker 2: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Villainy from sam Amatista.
Speaker 7: It's hell what out here?
Speaker 5: So be careful everybody driving.
Speaker 8: In and have a nice josey bye bye bye.
Speaker 4: What was the storm like for you guys last night? Because that my house took a pounding last night. It was a torrential downpour for hours last night.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't think it stopped raining since last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean like torrential, like it's raining so hard that the house is like shaking, you know what I mean, Like that level, it's like so so loud, like it's the loudest rainfall you've ever heard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was happening for hours last night.
Speaker 8: It literally was crazy in San Matu and I have had a morning you guys, can I just please tell you about what happened?
Speaker 5: Do you do like sad music? Are we feeling sad about it?
Speaker 3: What? Do we?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: Just just stressed out.
Speaker 8: Just stressed out, got it so tired, I guess is the main thing here. The power went out at like around two am maybe around there. Every time the power goes out in my apartment, the carbon monoxide alarm goes off. It's that like really annoying, sounds like a fire alarm too, So.
Speaker 2: It woke me up.
Speaker 4: So because it's hard, that means it's hardwired into power and power goes off it's bb Does that mean it needs a new backup battery?
Speaker 5: That's something you gotta fix you can so.
Speaker 8: But but that's the thing, is it only it only goes off when.
Speaker 2: The power goes out.
Speaker 8: So then that woke me up because I'm like, oh my god, is there a fire? Like, let me get my cat? Like, am I okay? So then I'm scared. My cat's running around everywhere because she's scared and this thing is going off.
Speaker 2: Yes, if hold on, sorry, if there was an actual fire, would you, like, what do you do? You told us the other day you're not allowed to You're not supposed to have a cat. You don't want your neighbors to find out. But here you are running out of your place with your cat.
Speaker 8: Oh they'll find out then, but least we'll be safe. But for now, I do try to hide her. But this happened probably every ten minutes for about three four times. So at this point I'm annoyed. My cat again, is so scared. I'm trying to like give retreats so that she calms down. And then the power is still out by the time I have to get ready for work. Good thing my phone was charged, you guys, because ninety percent of the time my phone is at like fifteen percent ed.
Speaker 5: I don't know how you guys live on the edge like that. Why is everyone's phone always so drained? What are you guys doing?
Speaker 8: I don't know, but I was very happy that my phone was good because then I was like, Okay, when my alarm rings, I'll be fine. Couldn't go back to sleep anyway, So it's time to get ready. All I have is a selfie light. I have no flashlights, candles, anything, so I just had a little selfie light that I.
Speaker 2: Have for my phone.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to get ready with that. Then of course I go outside to my car. It's pouring rain and it's time to.
Speaker 2: Leave to work.
Speaker 8: But of course the power's out, so my car is trapped inside the gate because there's no power, so I can't get my mind hard.
Speaker 10: How is there no backup system for this? It seems like a safety hazard. You can't car, can't get out of there.
Speaker 4: It's like everyone evacuate, Well we can't the gates clothes.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: I think about that every time I'm in this situation, But once it passes, I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, Okay, back to normal, Like I don't worry about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I'm sure there's kind of some sort of way around it because, like you said, my car can't just be trapped in there. But I mean I couldn't figure that out before coming here, so I had to just literally get an Uber. So there I am in the pouring rain getting the Uber that I'm doing my makeup in the car.
Speaker 2: Thankfully I had my make.
Speaker 5: We can tell.
Speaker 11: Oh, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Were thinking I was looking at her hair to listen.
Speaker 8: It's been a rough morning, you guys, so everybody be safe.
Speaker 2: But you know what, then I thought about it, and I was.
Speaker 8: Like, I do trust this Uber driver more than I trust myself to drive in the rain.
Speaker 5: So maybe this was for the better, you do.
Speaker 2: This is the person you don't know, but he was driving great. Okay, shout out to the Uber driver leave a tip five.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I but I am going to but yeah, I think it happened for a reason because listen, I'm I can I can accept that I may not be the best driver, may not in the rain.
Speaker 12: In the rain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Addition, it's a great visibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's scary driving out there this morning.
Speaker 13: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The hardest part is when you are driving near like a big truck or something, and then all the spray is coming off of there the truck and you have the rain. It's like, my white person don't work at hyper speed, Like they don't go that speed. There's no speed fast enough to clear it the water. I can't see where I'm going. And then you just trust in yourself.
Speaker 2: That hope that you don't crash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're just going for you. Just go for it. It's probably not the best tattoo.
Speaker 2: Everyone stay home today. That would be nice if you can stay home. Yeah, it's great advice.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Good Morning JV Show that he fed from a creek. First of all, it's not my fault that I have a heavy foot.
Speaker 1: I drive and he found Ozma and it's not my problem.
Speaker 2: It's not my fault.
Speaker 5: Actually I don't have a heavy foot.
Speaker 8: Guess what it is you guys, just drive, flow out there, speed up, Like sixty.
Speaker 5: Five means eighty. Hello, Happy Friday, Junior.
Speaker 2: I agree with that sixty five does mean eighty, and that.
Speaker 4: In the last everyone knows that Nissan Ultimate drivers it's less about the speedy, it's more about the excessive lane changing with no signals and you're just constantly weaving in between lanes. Like you're driving it like you're trying to find to break through and cross the finish line in some you know, IndyCar race or something, and we all end up at the same spot of traffic at the same time. Just stop bobbing and weaving, just constantly. Yeah, just pick a lane and just ride it out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm whip you Graham all right? Right now, it's time.
Speaker 1: Four four, the four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: No, there was a earthquake this morning, and hey, we're a little over an hour ago five o three am.
Speaker 5: Did you feel it?
Speaker 2: I did not. I was already driving at this point.
Speaker 5: Sure, I was there. Still what I was you?
Speaker 2: We're still sleeping two point seven? So nothing two point seven something crazy? But hey, what if this is one of the little ones leading.
Speaker 4: To the big y'all right earthquake weather? Uh, the Jimmy Butler honeymoon is over for the Warriors, you guys.
Speaker 5: I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: But the Warriors did lose their first game with him in the starting lineup after a two and zh start. They were in Dallas last night taking on former Splash brother Klay Thompson and the Mavericks. Curry and Butler combined for forty six points, but the Maps won the game one eleven to one oh seven behind forty two points from Kyrie Irving and seventeen from Clay.
Speaker 5: Warriors.
Speaker 4: Go again tonight against the Rockets before they come home for all the All Star weekend festivities.
Speaker 8: Nice lots of rain and high high winds. You guys would be careful and stay safe out there and remember this will continue through tomorrow as well.
Speaker 2: And Higsbee in the upper fifties.
Speaker 5: Hey leebre, that's day. Oh no, your day is going to be a six. Let's face it. You are stressed.
Speaker 4: It's time to review and refine your plans and objectives. Only focus on what really matters. Try to envision how you'd love things to happen, rather than feeling disappointed when they don't.
Speaker 5: Relax. Relax, it's called out.
Speaker 1: Relax the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 4: This woman posted a video about one of the features that her Genesis GV eighty has. No way, you're night have to google what that looks like. I didn't know what a Genesis GV eighty was. That's not a bad looking car. She says, she's not really like a car person or anything, but she was blown away by the features that this car has. First off, this thing gave her an alert that her posture wasn't good.
Speaker 5: She's like, what what? How did it know?
Speaker 4: Apparently the car has something called Smart Posture Care, which suggests dry different driving postures based on body type and displays the results of clinical tests on the back. So it really is trying to get you, like in proper spine alignment. And she's like, wow, that's a good that's a nice little reminder, Like how did it know? First of all, like that's kind of crazy. And then if that's not enough, if your back is still kind of tweaked out of whack, they have Ergo Motion seats, which they have a feature called Smart Posture Assist, and it provides a personalized massage while driving to reduce pain and pressure in the back's lumbar region. It's a goddamn massage chair.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god.
Speaker 4: So not only is this thing correcting your posture and reminding you sit up straight, then when you are sitting up straight and don't find it that comfortable, it's like, don't worry about that.
Speaker 5: I'll massage away.
Speaker 4: Would you guys like it if your car reminded you that your posture sucked, but also gave you a massage.
Speaker 5: To help remedy that.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with the massage. I don't need a reminder about how I'm sitting. I know I'm slatching. It's because I want to sit like that. Sometimes I need a reminder.
Speaker 5: I need a reminder too. Everybody's posture is gone so bad. Stand up straight? People? Can? We all do it together?
Speaker 4: And I'm talking to myself in the mirror every day we all need to stand up straight. We look like a bunch of like just not confident people, just slouched around, all sloppy, walking in our big floppy sweatpants and crocs.
Speaker 2: But it's like, if you stand up straight, then you have to hold your phone higher. That's a good pole stair in it, holding your phone up straight.
Speaker 4: Just try walking around today standing up straight. You'll instantly feel better about yourself and more confident.
Speaker 5: There's something about it. I don't know, and we all catch it. I do it all.
Speaker 4: I catch myself, like just the way that I'm sitting here at work, or the way you're sitting in your car. I would like something to be like, hey, your posture is terrible.
Speaker 2: But it's like the car might remind you that you need to sit up straighter, but doesn't mean everyone is going to do. It's like my car when I turn it off, it's like check the back seat for kids, so you don't like leave them in there, and it's like, I know I don't need mind obviously, ye leave him in there for a.
Speaker 4: Couple of days to crack the window and go back and get him later. Yeah, yeah, I mean I've this. This kind of technology is so light years in front of where my car is at that doesn't give you any reminders other than my check in that's been on for a couple of years.
Speaker 5: It has nothing like this. The massaging seat, I mean, I will take that part all day long. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: But also gonna be nice if you can just take your feet off the pedals completely and just have one of those foot massagers while you drive.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you could probably implement that, she said.
Speaker 4: One of the other interesting things that she really liked about it that made the drive relaxing was that the car could also play white noise or beach sounds, and relaxing things.
Speaker 5: I'm like this, that's what I'm saying. This combined with a massage. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be crashing into the nearest pole because I'm sound asleep.
Speaker 5: Does I have a reminder for that? Hey, wake up an alarm to relax.
Speaker 2: That sounds so nice, though, I would like that.
Speaker 5: We'll get a genesis GV eighty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still get to figure out what that is.
Speaker 5: Look look it up. I guarantee we can't afford it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: All right, Graham, I want to talk about the human calculator.
Speaker 5: You guys kid.
Speaker 4: He is fourteen years old and just recently he broke six Guinness World records, all relating to math in a single day.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: They were like really tough stuff.
Speaker 4: Fast time to mentor fastest time to mentally add up one hundred four digit numbers. I mean they're just flashing four digit numbers on them, and he's adding him up in his head.
Speaker 5: But but but but.
Speaker 4: But and he spits out the correct answer at the end. As fast as they can flash up numbers mentally, dividing a twenty digit number by a ten digit number, he can do that.
Speaker 5: But bye bye ba.
Speaker 4: It just hit This kid's brain works differently, and his parents are like, we have no idea where he got it from, Like, we're really not very good at math, but he just gets it. And he says he practices math for five to six hours a day to keep his mind sharp. But so I thought we could have turned things over to our own human calculator on the show, which is Jess. And so I'd like to play some audio from just some of this is not his world record attempts.
Speaker 5: This is just him displaying his math prowess.
Speaker 4: You'll hear somebody ask him a question and then boom, he spits it out instantly. Now, just Jess, I'll allow you to get out a pencil on paper on these not a calculator, a pencil and paper.
Speaker 2: This is a human calculator versus an actual calculator.
Speaker 4: So in this case, again Jess, you are the human calculator and you'll be going against an actual calculator.
Speaker 5: Are you ready for your first problem? I guess here it.
Speaker 11: Is five lunch one two three, five hundred and sixty seven times one two three.
Speaker 4: He's already spit out the answer. By the way, I had to edit the audio he's he says it instantly.
Speaker 2: Do we have my God? Do we have enough time for? This is gonna take forever.
Speaker 5: I just want to see if she can get anywhere in the ballpark.
Speaker 2: She's just covering her face right now.
Speaker 5: You're gonna need you to turn in that answer.
Speaker 1: Guess.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna guess seven thousand, two hundred wrong, sixty.
Speaker 4: And forty said seven year off by like several several thousands.
Speaker 5: All right, you ready for your next question?
Speaker 2: The square dudes, oh to eighty four.
Speaker 5: The square of seven hundred and eighty four. That's an easy one, right, yeah.
Speaker 8: Square root that would be.
Speaker 5: Does she even had the square roots symbol?
Speaker 2: Does it looks like a division problem? Say?
Speaker 5: Think about time running now?
Speaker 10: Fifty nine twenty eight?
Speaker 4: Obviously Again, this kid spits these answers out instantly. All right, this last one's getting to be an easy one for you. If you don't get this one, I quit the show.
Speaker 2: Nine eight seven sixty five four most one to the city four five six, Oh, that's easy.
Speaker 8: Four five six, okay, six simple edition here eighteen so twenty.
Speaker 5: One plus, don't forget to carry the one?
Speaker 2: What do you mean carry them? You're confusing me.
Speaker 4: Hold onime ten, what it's edition? So you're gonna need to carry the one? That was a big addition problem there nine seven.
Speaker 5: Eight seven sixteen seven plus one two three fourteen? So wait, were gonna need that? I'm going to need that answer. You're running out of time.
Speaker 8: Nine thirty nine, not thirty nine plus twenty one.
Speaker 5: Thirty nine plus twenty one.
Speaker 10: It was nine seven nine eighty seven six times up five plus one two.
Speaker 2: Wait what No? I thought you said nine plus eight plus seven plus No.
Speaker 5: No, she gave you one. Big man was a.
Speaker 10: While, okay, but when when?
Speaker 2: When's zero?
Speaker 5: I mean, come on, it's one hundred and eleven and ten, Like you didn't come on? Like what are you talking about? Wow? That didn't go well, Selena at all? That did not go well.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's okay, though I would have failed to the hottest trendy.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Are we joining the free Wendy movement? Because so she just signed legal documents to enter guardianship. It's not up to her, obviously, it's up to a judge, but she said, this is what she's pushing for. So yesterday afternoon she signed some papers asking the judge in her case to set her free. Now, according to Wendy, she's regained capacity to function without a guardian. She also states in these documents that she does not have front to fronto temporal dementia excuse me, despite what doctor said, you know, that was her official diagnosis. She is going to be reevaluated by a doctor next week on Tuesday. This is a doctor that was selected, you know, by Wendy in her attorney, that she hired to end the guardianship. We're also being told here, according to reports, that the next day her lawyer is going to file an emergency order to show cause, which is basically like a petition to really force the issue with the judge to end this thing and set Wendy free. Now, if a judge does turn down her request, Wendy will demand a jury trial where jurors will decide if Wendy has regained capacity enough to run her own life.
Speaker 5: How was it Dury qualified to make that evaluation. But not doctors. They're pears, and usually they're not even really a jury of your peers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Listen, I think she does need help in some way.
Speaker 8: I just don't think that the restrictions that are in place for her right now are those that she needs me because you go to medical school, because they're extreme right now with her not having well at least from the claims that we've heard of, like her not being allowed to go anywhere and like, yeah, she's allowed to talk to her family.
Speaker 2: She says she's only gone outside twice in thirty days. Like she doesn't get it.
Speaker 5: She's not ready for the outside.
Speaker 2: It's not even that they're just they're they're holding her hostage like a prisoner.
Speaker 4: Again, you're hearing one hearing one side of right, I'm gonna make it and she's gonna make it sound horrible because she does want to be out of this.
Speaker 5: Look.
Speaker 4: I would hate anybody to be in a situation where they are like trapped and they don't need to be, you know, like locked up and you're not supposed to be or if you're innocent and you're in prison, you shouldn't be there. And if if she legitimately should not be in that sort of an environment. Yeah, one hundred percent, I'm in I just don't think we as the general public war if it ever goes to a jury, are the.
Speaker 5: Ones that can really like decide this. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There needs to be specialists and a lot of different evaluations that take place and then a determination made. I hope that was what happened prior to her getting into this arrangement, that very smart people were the ones setting this up and it was designed with her best interest in mine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't know, though, I mean, who knows.
Speaker 2: By the way, she is going to Miami this weekend for her dad's birthday, which she hasn't been allowed to like socialize this entire time, so she's.
Speaker 5: Like hitting the clubs in Miami.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably thrown a pole or something. I don't know. She's also going to be seeing her son, which I don't know. If you guys have seen recent headlines, she's saying that her son was the one that's been stealing money from her and caused her accounts to be frozen and that's what led to you know, all of that. You remember that a few years back kind of she says her son was the one taking like huge amounts of money, which I don't know if that's true or not. But that's that's what she is saying, that he's a horrible person that cross boundaries. Yikes. Yeah, yeah, so there's that. Yeah, great, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All Right?
Speaker 4: Some bad news came out on the economy this week showing that inflation was on the rise, which I think we all knew because everything seems to continue to get more expensive. And one of the items that they use really as kind of a marking point for a lot of this is the price of eggs. Now, to be fair, the recent skyrocketing of egg prices not due entirely to inflation. We know the main cause of that is the bird flu, which has been wiping out millions upon millions of egg laying hens. Well, the national price for a dozen eggs just hit an all time high four dollars and ninety five cents. And I know what we're all thinking here in the Bay Area, I would stab somebody for a carton of eggs that cheap.
Speaker 5: That's just the nationwide average. Like a lot of things, when we.
Speaker 10: Hear gas prices hit this, we're like, uh, we're paying like way more than that. Yeah, here in California in the Bay Area, look, carton of eggs we've seen them hit as high as ten dollars or more, particularly if you're looking for special varieties, organic, cage free, whatever.
Speaker 2: People in this country that are complaining about egg prices and they're only paying four dollars.
Speaker 5: And ninety five cents, Yeah, that's an all time high.
Speaker 4: That's an average, And so that means there's people that are paying a lot less than that and they're still jerk.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Again, how much were eggs before this for them?
Speaker 8: Probably like a dollar fifty oh yeah, from the dollar or shut out.
Speaker 4: The nationwide average, I think at the lowest in recent memory was like two bucks or something. So that means people were paying, yeah, a lot less than that. Now, when are egg prices expected to go down? That's the million dollar question. Well, not anytime soon.
Speaker 5: They say.
Speaker 4: Egg prices typically spike around Easter due to the high holiday demand.
Speaker 5: So look, is that the ultimate Easter flex this year?
Speaker 10: Look, I'm I'm dying real eggs this year, you know, like our egg hunt.
Speaker 5: Is real hard boiled oy that no use it.
Speaker 2: Too wasteful, Yeah, I use the plastic ones do that.
Speaker 4: But egg demand is the highest at Easter holiday for the entire year. The US Department of Agriculture predicted again they pretty this last month that egg prices were likely going to go have another twenty percent this year. So we haven't seen this all time high average that it's hit, it will go higher.
Speaker 5: Have you guys heard anything about orange juice and oranges?
Speaker 2: No, what happened to oranges?
Speaker 5: It's not good, you guys.
Speaker 4: The well, orange juice prices are going up because there is a disease that says that's affecting citrus trees. Nothing new, it's been happening for years, but it's just wiping out all these citrus groves that have oranges. It's called citrus greening, and it makes like the oranges come off green and all misshaping and they don't taste good, and so they don't use them for orange juice. And like Florida used to make. Remember Florida used to make all the orange juice. They don't anymore because all their stuff's gotten wiped out. They make the percentage of orange juice that we drink that comes from Florida way way down. Then we were getting all our oranges from like Brazil and all these other places. Well, guess what now the disease that's has gotten there and it's wiping out stuff there, and they say, pretty soon we're gonna have to start getting oranges from like citrus groves in like Turkey, and countries are so far away that pretty soon this is not even gonna make sense to be shipping oranges all the way around the globe just to have your little glass of breakfast orange juice. The orange juice industry is in a major problem. I read a fascinating article about this the other day. That fascinating, you guys, but like, but it was kind of like orange juices. We know it ain't gonna be around for a while.
Speaker 2: Everyone plant an orange tree in your backyard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what if it gets the disease and there's no can They said, there's no real like easy cure for the disease, or there is no cure.
Speaker 5: So these trees that get it like they done.
Speaker 2: You know, I was really optimistic about twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: No, it's not gonna be good. It's it's bad.
Speaker 2: There only U I don't know how many days in but you know whatever, I like that, all right, Thank you Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: I think good morning everyone.
Speaker 3: This is Tony from Santa Rosa, California.
Speaker 5: I said a quod question about the music that plays.
Speaker 6: Is it me or does it something you guys?
Speaker 5: Speed it up? Like this Bruno Mars.
Speaker 12: Song is playing right now.
Speaker 5: It sounds a little spit up.
Speaker 12: I might be crazy, I don't know.
Speaker 14: Have a good morning.
Speaker 4: Do we see this Slinda that talked about came in a little while ago. We were playing a different Bruno Mars song. So I went back and I grabbed the air feet of that song because I was like, man, does it are songs coming out faster? And so I pulled a little sample of it so we could just listen. Just settle this because I think it sounds normal to me.
Speaker 2: I think you need to get your hair and checked.
Speaker 12: Buddy.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear anything lower, if.
Speaker 5: Anything, totally spot on normal to me.
Speaker 2: Really quick, can you go to JB Morning Show. That's our Instagram and check our story. Michael B. Jordan is on the cover of GQ magazine? Is he still our man crush?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 2: Is he still everyone's man crush? Because he ain't doing it for me. I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: He fell off the That's what I was this pictures doesn't make me swooned.
Speaker 5: No, just pictures, no shirt on mite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think, I just think even I've seen other pictures from inside this spread, and he's just he's not doing it for me the way he used to.
Speaker 10: What was he spready the magazine Oh, the magazine spread, got it, got it, got it.
Speaker 5: He doesn't do it for you anymore. No in the number one spot.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just no celebrity that I can think of at the top of my head right now. But asked me five years ago, it would have been all Michael B. Jordan agreed. Mine is still Aaron Pierre. You know what, Jalen.
Speaker 8: Hurds had fallen off the Lady's after we saw him without the beard.
Speaker 2: He's back, He's back.
Speaker 4: I would have said, my wife. Listen to YouTube geeze like full. Sorry for your guys, Happy Valentine's date to them.
Speaker 2: Anyways, if you want to check out Michael B. Jordan on that GQ cover JV Morning Show, let's get to what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show? Chuck mug as always, you just got to be the first person guest today is bleeped out word? Where do you leave your guesses on the talkback of Michael the new and improved iHeart Radio App. Let's get to it. Listen up, ladies.
Speaker 8: Do you find it weird if a guy doesn't want to you after talking to them for a few weeks. Oh kind of strange, right, I feel like that's I'll be offended.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's like the first thing this should happened right.
Speaker 2: Rybe really not for everybody though, Yeah, one date whatever, three date rule, That's how it used to be in the olden days. I don't know, you know, I don't wait that long, but you guys are.
Speaker 10: Right now, all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be? And then yeah, throw away that first guest, and probably the second guest and the third guest. And then when you get to a PG guest, whip out your iHeart Radio app and leave it there.
Speaker 5: Leave it on the talk back Mike.
Speaker 4: Leave us your name and your city along with that guest, because we want to shout you out when you win.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Back to what the bleep? All you gonna do is be the first person in guest today is bleeped out word correctly as always leave Your guest is on the talkback mic on the new and improved iHeartRadio app. In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 8: Ladies, do you find it weird if a guy doesn't want to you after talking to them for a few weeks?
Speaker 2: I wis, Yeah, me too. Let's go to your guesses GAV show.
Speaker 8: This is Ronck from Heyward and I think the bleeped out word is text, thank you.
Speaker 4: You got to be texting right after that, right, yes, although if you're on the apps, you exchange messages there before you give him your actual number to text.
Speaker 5: After that the protocol.
Speaker 2: Yeah, after a few weeks, you should be on the phone number.
Speaker 15: Morning JV shows the Samantha from San Jose and I guess today the bleeped.
Speaker 2: Out word is date.
Speaker 5: You don't want to date, you have to talk to you for a while and we just have.
Speaker 8: A good day, Happy Thursday, Happy during your Friday.
Speaker 2: By that's another good guest.
Speaker 4: That is, I think you have a pretty good idea pretty quick whether or not you could see dating, like officially dating someone.
Speaker 5: I think you know pretty early on.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 8: Yes, they're trying to trick you, and that's what most girls do Oh, I think it's guys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah right, Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 5: This is Jessica from Alameda.
Speaker 2: My guess for the bleeped out word is kiss.
Speaker 5: Have a great day? Yeah after week suggess? How long did your man have to wait before the.
Speaker 2: First It was after a few dates?
Speaker 5: And where was the first smooch?
Speaker 2: It was her body?
Speaker 5: Oh well that too, yeah, I guess, good questions.
Speaker 2: It was on my mouth, but it was after our first dinner date.
Speaker 5: It was like, how did it go down?
Speaker 4: Give us details, like you were walking out to the car or something, or you're right there at the dinner table after dinner.
Speaker 2: He he what was it after dinner? Outside the car? He like hugged me, and then after the hug, he gave me a kiss.
Speaker 10: And I was like, oh my god, it's havinging And was it a good one or was it like a little like a little awkward because you're very nervous.
Speaker 2: No, first kisses are very awkward. But it was a good one.
Speaker 8: And that's how I knew that I.
Speaker 2: Really liked this man. Lloyd's blaze. They were a blaze.
Speaker 8: And also usually I judge somebody by how they kiss, and I can tell if I'm gonna like.
Speaker 10: Them or not by that and like all the.
Speaker 5: Food from the meal.
Speaker 4: He just say it was like in his beard and it was just like dragging across your face, just like Smirrem And you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe it wasn't. I just didn't realize it because there was many sparks live. We are getting sidetrack, getting sidetracked. Continue to leave your guests. People are gonna play more inside What the Bleep?
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me. Just is still in the bathroom. Oh there, just in time.
Speaker 5: She's just coming back from the VELL.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you are. It's Wildy for nine in the base number one hit music station, the JV Show. I'm Selina Room and thank you so.
Speaker 8: Much for hanging out with us on this Friday, Junior.
Speaker 2: It's raining, it's wet, it's safe out there. We are going to take a look at traffic and just a few minutes right now that we're playing What the Bleep? Where you can win this JV show, Chuck mug if you are the first person to guest. Today's leap out word is always leave your guests. Is on the talkback Michael me iHeart radio app. Here is today's clipfication MISTI.
Speaker 8: Ladies, do you find it weird if a guy doesn't want to you after talking to them for a few weeks.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of things I can think of. Remember, this is a family show. Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 7: Hey, JV Show, this is Isaiah's from Richmond, and I'm going to guess the bleep that word today is pursue.
Speaker 5: Pursue you guys.
Speaker 2: Another good guest? Yeah, because what's wrong with you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But don't you see me?
Speaker 5: Hello, quite a few things.
Speaker 14: JAI Show, This is Jackie from Hayward and I think that the bleeped out word is FaceTime.
Speaker 2: FaceTime.
Speaker 4: That was a very popular guest this morning. You know, I know that's key to Selena. That's Selena you that rings true.
Speaker 2: With you, right, Yeah, But I mean that needs to be like within a matter of days. We're not like really weeks. Yeah, oh no. For me, it was a wow. We don't really FaceTime that much, me and my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Selena, you hussy, she's done to FaceTime on the first day. She's what kind of example are you setting for the young women?
Speaker 9: And my man?
Speaker 2: We moved fast. We moved a little fast. I'm waiting the second day.
Speaker 5: I've been saving myself with my wife and I have ever.
Speaker 15: FACEDI huham and my mom thinks it's a missing word, is commit. I hope she won peace out by people people.
Speaker 5: Commit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't don't try to get us to commit to too soon. That might give us cleaner vibes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes it is.
Speaker 2: It's so complicated.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: It's very nuanced, but it requires both people feeling like the same way about each other, right, and that doesn't always.
Speaker 2: Line Good Morning JV show to get up from Balano. My guess is, Oh, my guess is I forgot it already.
Speaker 10: I just got forget to hit by.
Speaker 5: Tons of water by a truck.
Speaker 6: But my chest was meet you, meet you dead guys.
Speaker 12: Have a great week and be careful out there, like this guy hit by tons of water.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh, I just got it. She got by so much water she forgot me.
Speaker 2: Guess here's today's clip.
Speaker 8: Unbleep, Ladies, do you find it weird if a guy doesn't want to meet you after talking to them.
Speaker 2: For a few weeks, that's weird, right, yes?
Speaker 8: Like, yeah, you clearly have somebody else.
Speaker 5: I guess being careful. You're flying along with love the bleep, particularly this.
Speaker 10: Morning, a lot of water out on the road and she just got hit by a freaking tongue of freaking tu one.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh, good times, good times, all right.
Speaker 10: Shout out to Ada and Valeo. Hopefully she's driving carefully.
Speaker 5: Now, has on the wheel.
Speaker 10: Ada, Seriously, she had the very first cruckhandser this morning.
Speaker 5: A few other people got it this morning. Our buddy Eric from Hercules what's up? And Caitlin from San Rafell, what's up?
Speaker 2: Kaitlyn? What's up?
Speaker 4: They both came with right there, so so close to winning that chug bug this morning. Laurie and Morgan Hill had this morning as well, so that Natalie Sacramento. Megan in Santa Cruz is wonder how the weather is in Santa Cruz?
Speaker 5: Do you think it's sunny and warm? Today? Is terrible? Everybody? Ricky and San Jose had it sort of Rebecca and conquered, amongst a few other people. Nice shop today again, Drive safe, playing with the bleep. Please stop your hands on the wheel if you can.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I know it's rainy and it's let and you gotta drive, but please, please, please be safe, you said. We got a follow up talk back from Ada Graham. Yep, she played our with the bleief game and got hit by a ton of water.
Speaker 5: I remember that, but was still able to win.
Speaker 2: Yes, amazingly.
Speaker 7: Hey guys, is Ada from Vallejo.
Speaker 6: Again, thank you so much for making my morning, my day.
Speaker 2: And this miserable drive.
Speaker 10: But right was I was calling in, I got hit by these sutul puddles semi driving.
Speaker 5: By me so quick, So thanks guy.
Speaker 15: I just laughed so hard it was gonna make my week.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Nice job though she's still able.
Speaker 2: To winds and please continued huge by the way, I'm Selena and I'm chattings for hanging out with us. Let's go to the farm. Whoa Hi?
Speaker 4: Did we just interrupt a freestyle rap?
Speaker 5: So please continue?
Speaker 2: Who do we have the line? What's your name?
Speaker 8: My name is Gabriel.
Speaker 2: I'm with Faith and I'm with my son Prince.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's actually his birthday today.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, uh.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a good point, all right, Gabriel. Well you're on to play the JV show. You have nope game, Jess, what is he playing for today?
Speaker 8: You are playing for a pair of tickets to see Jake Shane at the.
Speaker 2: Masonic Nice you know how this works. We're gonna ask you for a tribute. Questions got to get three correct and the ticket to yours. Let's get to it. Question number one, The cerebrum is the largest part of what organ?
Speaker 5: Hey, what do you got?
Speaker 10: You need to think about it, ad Inton.
Speaker 11: Oh, your brains brain not the not the largest part of this guy's brain.
Speaker 5: All right, right, I'm glad you said it after me. All right? Question number two?
Speaker 10: How many tusks sprout from the snout of an adult male wart hog?
Speaker 5: Think back to the line, what was that guy's name? How many tusks?
Speaker 10: How many tusks sprout from the snout of an adult male wart hog?
Speaker 1: Again, what was your name? Now?
Speaker 5: Think about boom, but before you shout out to it, because it's not.
Speaker 10: It's one even a rhinos got.
Speaker 5: Uh four, he's got four tusks sticking out. Did you say his name or is it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: No, you guys to the next question.
Speaker 2: Question number three. According to the common superstition, how many years of bad luck are you went for if you break a mirror? Yeah, we're gonna go with your answer seven, you'll take the seven, not to ten.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 10: Question number four, what city is the capital of the state of New Mexico soon to be New America Capital? Yeah, what's the capital city of New Mexico?
Speaker 2: In the back seat, you got too right, but you also got too wrong, so.
Speaker 3: Only sitting positive.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna go for you right too right. Yeah, everybody still got too right. But this still ain't wind Gabriel, So sorry, but we had a lot of fun playing with you guys. And happy birthday again, Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Point.
Speaker 2: Don't hang up. I'm gonna put you on hold. Just hang on, Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 4: We do we do moms and my dam's going and says, hey, Graham, I want to get a birthday shout out to my daughter Kylie, who turns twelve today. She loves listening to the JV Show every morning on the way to school, especially the Yep Nope game. Happy twelfth Kylie, Love Dad, Mom and EJ. Good luck with your basketball game today, Go thunderball?
Speaker 2: Whoa is that what we are?
Speaker 4: That's true, that's what that's what this DM says. Another one here, milf sliding into your DM Finally, James.
Speaker 5: Asking to you please please wash my daughter.
Speaker 4: Happy eighth birthday to Harry Potter's biggest little fan, Happy eighth birthday, Danny. You're the sweetest, most compassionate big sister and daughter anyone could ask for. I've been an avid listener for over twenty years. Thank you, guys for always to our days with laughter.
Speaker 1: Danny.
Speaker 4: We love you as big as the city and I love you every day.
Speaker 5: That's from Mom, Dad, Alyssa and Bailey.
Speaker 4: Sorry milf Dad, Alyssa and Bailey so happy Happy birthday, Danning well More, Hey Graham, can you please give a shout out to my daughter's cheer team, Pioneer High School comp Cheer. This team has had an undefeated season, placing first at all competitions they've attended and are CCS champions. Now they're headed to Anaheim for the USA Spirit Nationals. Please wish them good luck and save travels to the Nationals. Let's end the season with one last win and bring home a national title. Go Mustangs.
Speaker 10: Hashtag we are Mustache. Hashtag we are Mustang Strong. Thank you, and that is from Nicole. Mustache Strong would be a little weird. Mustang Strong. That's from Nicole, So shout out to the ccs A champions, the Mustangs at the US Spirit Nationals bring that title.
Speaker 5: Never mind, my godest.
Speaker 6: It's all stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So is this Drake's response to Kendrick Lamar's halftime show performance. So you know how after Kendrick performed on Sunday everyone was like, where is Drake? Is he alive? Did he just die? After the whole thing? So Drake is actually on tour in Australia if you don't know. And there's a clip from his show on Monday where he changed a very interesting lyric in his performance. So he was doing his song knife Talk, which originally features twenty one Savage. Twenty one wasn't there, but anyways, he says, beef is live. Spoilert this. You know this person dies. Now here's here's how we changed it when he performed it live earlier this week. Spoiler alert.
Speaker 10: I never died, Okay, So did we find it a little convenient that he's on tour in Australia during all this?
Speaker 4: The farthest away possible place. You know, when Drake was scheduling it's out, They're like, wait, Kendrick's doing the halftime show.
Speaker 10: Get me to the first as possible, Get me to Australia, you don't have any shows there, and get me booked.
Speaker 2: Me wise, I did think that now. Two things he's saying, Okay, one he never died, trying to act like he's not phased by the halftime show. Yeah, right, we see right through that. The other thing because also in that line he says, you know, beef is live. Does that mean he's still gonna respond on his new project.
Speaker 8: I don't see this happening only because his new project, I feel, is gonna be love songs.
Speaker 2: He's dropping it on Valentine's Day, you know, so it has I don't know. I just feel like Drake does not let things go.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 4: What would you if you were his pr person, how would you advise him to proceed?
Speaker 2: Drop it? Move on sooner? You move on the sooner people forget, although no one's ever gonna forget about it.
Speaker 5: That's what I mean. So it's almost like, yeah, you almost have to do something. It's a lose lose in my mind if you do nothing.
Speaker 4: People are like, whoa just tail between the legs, took that l and like he has to slink away. Or if you try to do something, people are like, ha ha ha, it's not even close.
Speaker 5: It's a lose lose it is.
Speaker 8: There's no coming back from this though, Like, sorry, but Kendrick already won, and so you just move on, you make some more hits and then you'll be good to go eventually.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm never gonna forget about the time that Drake went down, So I don't know. Blake Lively demanding to see Justin Baldoni's phone records. You know, they're suing each other, They're suing everyone, Blake Lively, she is accusing Justin Baldoni of sexual harassment. She's also accusing him of running a smear campaign. Do you guys remember this, Remember all of those videos that are popping up every day of Blake Lively in interviews and she did this, and she thinks that Justin Baldoni was behind all of that. So she and her lawyers Ay Jess sub poenud to expose the people, tactics, and methods that have worked to destroy and bury her reputation and family over the past year. They are asking for every single call, text, data, logue, even real time location information of Justin Baldoni for the past two and a half years, regardless of who he was in communication with or the subject matter. They want to dig through everything. And they've already sent subpoenas to AT and T riseing T Mobile in AOL. For some reason, he's still they want to get all of his information to dig through it.
Speaker 10: How he's got one at every they get Cricket wireless, dude, they.
Speaker 5: Submed wireless is on here? Yes, what about straight Talk wireless?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: See, I I don't like this because, yeah, those clips resurface blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But those were things you were saying.
Speaker 8: Right, It's not like he was, you know, AI like disrupt what would.
Speaker 2: Be one thing? You're just meant that these things came to light and they did kind of make people look at you differently. But that's your fault, man.
Speaker 4: Imagine if either of them had just from the get go just been like, you know what, A lot of this is just a big understanding misunderstanding and I'm just really sorry.
Speaker 5: I don't want to apologize that this turned into this, Like you know, what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we could avoid like millions of dollars in lawsuits and all this back and forth and all this bad publicity, and you probably would have been sitting with Taylor Swift and at the super Bowl even though you know the chief's loss. But like imagine like the different trajectories that could have gone, A simple apology would have just gone along.
Speaker 2: Now we're way too deep into this. There's no going bad. No, we have to just now it's too late.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no going back, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 5: All right, there's no way to sugarcoat this.
Speaker 4: You guys, We are getting absolutely pounded by this story today. This atmospheric river started dumping intense amounts of rain last night and it's continued this morning, although it looks like we're getting a little bit of a break in some places right now, but then it's going to pick back up again, and the rain's going to continue through the rest of the day into the early hours of tomorrow morning. And with the ground already saturated, we're seeing flooding in areas. One spot on eight to eighty snarling traffic this morning. Two right lanes of northbound eight eighty closed just north of Dixon Landing Road due to some flooding. There floodwatching effect for basically all the Bay Area counties and that's going to last through a Saturday night high wind warning in effect. We got heavy gusts wind knocking out power and trees in some places, a lot of flight delays, if you might want to keep an eye on that if you're flying in and out of the Bay Area airports. This morning, SFO reporting average delays of an hour and fifty three minutes for flights arriving to SFO, and there's been over seventy flight delays as of about an hour ago this morning, so I'm assuming those have continued to pile up. Now, if you want to do a little something exciting during this storm, let me remind you, well, let this actually be the first alert, the Glory Hole alert, because the Glory Hole in Lake Berriessa has in fact begun to spill over. This actually started a little while back, Slanna. Do you remember the Lake Barrys. I can't stop thinking, duck that got sucked into that thing. But if you don't know what the Glory Hole and Lake Barrys is, take a quick Google search. As the water level hits the max level of four hundred and whatever feet in Lake Barriessa. There's a big glory hole the water starts to spill over the top of It's actually pretty fascinating to watch. But again, rip that one duck, but really rip that one woman in nineteen ninety seven that got sucked in there as well.
Speaker 5: She died. She didn't, but I know you're more worried about that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: I want to about the duck.
Speaker 4: But this is something that's only happened like twenty for it to spill over the water reach that levels only happened like twenty five times in its entire history. So wet winter, couple wet winters in a row lead to the glory hole.
Speaker 5: So if you want to see a gloryhole, head up to say that that's what it's called.
Speaker 2: I know, but still thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: Morning Dog House. This is Nadette from San Jose and I forgot to slide into Graham's DMS today. I like to wish my daughter Sarah a happy twenty ninth birthday. She's my oldest and she was my only child for eight years. I love her. It's been such a joy having her in my life. She helps me so much and I'm so grateful and thankful for her.
Speaker 2: Love you, Sarah, Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: A happy birth baby birthday soon follow that.
Speaker 2: That's also a great great point eight twenty couple things. We have tickets for rolling Loud. We also have expert in studio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, doctor Sadie Allison's going to be in here answering our own relationship and love questions. If you have any, you can leave them on the talk back and she'll answer them. And then she usually brings some like fun things to play with, like toys and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of worried about that, me too. Why and I'm shy with that.
Speaker 8: This is gonna be the biggest smile that's gonna be eight twenty last morning.
Speaker 2: For a Valentine's edition of our meeting in the Ladies Room. First Gram, what do you have?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: I want to talk about a little bit of a controversy that erupted after a student one well thought he won a ten thousand dollars prize for a halftime promotion at a women's basketball game at the University of Massachusetts. You've all seen these halftime things where a person has to make a free throw and then a layup, a free throw, a three pointer, and then a half court shot. And they got to do it all within twenty five seconds.
Speaker 5: So it's a race.
Speaker 4: You run up, grab the ball, shoot shoot each one, run back the three pointer, shoot go. You got to rebound your own ball, run back, and then heave up that half court shot. Well, this guy made every single shot, and he even nailed the half court shot. That's where usually most people it all falls apart, right, Well, he heaved up the half court shot, made it. Crowd goes wild. He's just won ten thousand dollars. Whoa Except there was one little tenC tiny problem upon review by the insurance company that handles the they're the ones that ensure the money that gets put up for this because people generally don't win.
Speaker 5: But in the event that they win, the school's not on.
Speaker 4: The hook for the money they've been paying for an insurance policy that's going to pay out the ten grand.
Speaker 5: Right, the insurance company reviews the.
Speaker 10: Tape and oh no, his foot was on the line.
Speaker 4: No, it wasn't an official half court shot. His foot was on the line. They're not going to pay first off before I tell you how this thing has been resolved, what do you think should be the outcome? Because the guy nailed all the shots, but half court shot ain't a half court shot unless you get it from behind the line.
Speaker 5: Should he be awarded the ten thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say no. I'm gonna say yes.
Speaker 5: Wow, Selena, why are you saying no?
Speaker 2: Because you just said a half court shot ain't a half court shot unless you're behind the line.
Speaker 10: Ye, but it's a fun halftime promotion and it's a matter of like.
Speaker 2: Two inches rolls, and I'm a stickler for the rules.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jess, you said yes, Why do you think he should get the ten grand?
Speaker 5: I mean didn't really hit the shot?
Speaker 8: Because then the insurance company should have had some people down there making sure that if he was stepping on the line to let him know that he had to do it over.
Speaker 4: You have a time expires, you only have twenty four seconds, You get a redo, you get one shot, you get one heave at it, and then the clock hits zero.
Speaker 8: Well, I still think he should get it.
Speaker 2: They they didn't.
Speaker 8: They celebrated, did all this got his hopes up? And now you're just gonna decline.
Speaker 4: So what ended up happening, So this thing does have a good, happy resolution.
Speaker 5: The school stepped in and said, you know what I get.
Speaker 4: The insurance company doesn't want to pay this because typical insurance.
Speaker 2: By the way, the insurance.
Speaker 5: Company, they avoid paying anything.
Speaker 10: You know, they like zoomed in and enhanced that video shot. We'll see one tenth of a fraction of an inch is right there, and he stepped over the line and we.
Speaker 5: Can't award it.
Speaker 4: But the school stepped in and they awarded him the ten thousand dollars. So he did get his ten thousand dollars prize for the shot of a lifetime, even though he wasn't a half court shot.
Speaker 5: If you want my opinion, you're on the line, bro.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: In the NBA, that's a two you know, if you're if you're on the line, it it ain't a three pointer, it's a two pointer.
Speaker 5: Same thing for the half court shot.
Speaker 2: Sorry, where's your heart?
Speaker 5: I'm happy he got the money.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's the heart.
Speaker 10: That's heart, But like, dude, that ain't really it wasn't legit.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we.
Speaker 2: Are joined this morning by doctor Sadie Allison.
Speaker 13: Hi, good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: How are you good.
Speaker 5: It's awesome to have you back in studio.
Speaker 14: You know that.
Speaker 4: Sadie's first radio interview, very first, right, first ever was here at Wild ninety four nine with JV in the Doghouse.
Speaker 5: I think I was there that day too, but.
Speaker 10: It was a really long time ago, and I'm only twenty seven and a half, so I think I was.
Speaker 4: My mom was carrying me, I was swaddled up. I remember listening to it. Kidding all right, doctor Sadie Alison. We need to give you like a proper introduction, right, because you're not just like you know, relationship and love expert. You're also a best selling author, lot a lot of And I'm looking at some of the titles of her books.
Speaker 2: I almost feel like I love the titles of her books. Can I I almost feel like I.
Speaker 4: Almost feel like Jess should read them because it will and you might not be able to read the last servious, you might not be able to read the last one. No, Jess gets really uncomfortable and child something like this. It's funny put her on the spot. Also, she'll be taking those home to read to her boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Tonight, guys. Okay.
Speaker 8: Number one is Tickle His Pickle, phenomenal book.
Speaker 5: I've read that cover to cover.
Speaker 8: The other one is Tickle My Tush.
Speaker 2: Everybody has one. I've read some of my kids before bedtime, bedtime stories, toy Chasms. Easy. Let me put on this really quick because this is a special edition of our meeting in the Ladies Room. We are never going to take things too too far, but I do want to give a parental warning if anyone does feel like I don't want to, you know, just risk even half my kids and they're going to ask questions. We're gonna, you know, let you know. Now you can turn the JB Show down or this is your chance to bounce out. But please please rejoin us because we're joined by love expert doctor Sadie Allison.
Speaker 8: You guys want another title and now I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Ride the Cowgirl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've definitely read that one is a classic.
Speaker 2: We have some questions for you that we're gonna sprinkle through, sprinkle sprinkle in while you're here. We had people leave them on the talk back. I think you are going to need to put headphones on for this part. I lied to you do need headphones after all, So we're gonna get you set up. By the way, if you do have a question for doctor Sadie Allison, you can be anonymous. I know a lot of people get kind of like freaked out or you know, weirded out. If you want to leave something, you can be anonymous and just use that talkback feature on the iHeart radio.
Speaker 14: App Good Morning JVS Show. This is Nancy. I just had a question for Sadie. I was wondering what she would consider the correct number to be of couples hooking up without it raising a red flag. I would love her thoughts.
Speaker 5: Thanks, guys, love you.
Speaker 13: What do you think that did she was she talking about, like couples hooking up more than with other couples.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure, or like the frequency like a married couple.
Speaker 2: How often? What's a normal?
Speaker 13: Okay, So at the beginning of a relationship, it's like bunny time and you're having a great time. Everything's erotic and new and exciting. So you're doing it a lot, possibly every day and maybe even more than once.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 13: As the relationships get more long term and you're in like, you know, three, five, ten years, it's normal. Sorry, that's just when you have if you're a marriage, but basically, if you're in a long term relationship and you're you're still being intimate once a week, that's good, that's still a help. Okay, once a week, yeah, okay, Yeah, you gotta you want to stay connected because it's a really important part of a healthy relationship and a healthy life overall.
Speaker 4: Why is jes so bright red during all this? Why are you so nervous?
Speaker 2: Anxiety?
Speaker 4: There could be doctors, doctor says here has got a lot of accouterments.
Speaker 5: There's take care. Yeah, on the on the desk, and they're looking, they're looking, they're looking right.
Speaker 4: Yes, we will get into those at some point because you're gonna have to describe.
Speaker 2: And it's shiny.
Speaker 13: We love the shiny, we do.
Speaker 4: Okay, so once a week for couples. I will throw this question in because I think this is a question that a lot of guys have.
Speaker 10: How do you, as a guy, combat the I'm too tired or name insert the name of any excuse possible because we've heard we've heard them all.
Speaker 5: What do you say to guys like, what's the best way to combat that?
Speaker 2: I understand?
Speaker 13: And everyone's busy, we got kids, we're busy with work.
Speaker 2: Is normal.
Speaker 13: One of the things people do that works really well. This might sound a little corny, but you make a date night.
Speaker 5: Oh I was going to say, slip a five hour energy or whatever, and that way they're wide awake.
Speaker 13: You got to make it a priority, just like anything else that's important in life, whether you go to the gym, or you've got your clubs, or you go out with your friends, you have to put it at the top of the list that you're going to keep your intimate relationship alive and make a date and put it on the schedule. And you know what that does is, all of a sudden, it changes your psyche. So if you know you have date night on Friday night, you start might you might start getting more pep in your step through the week, she might go buy a little something sexy or new pair of panties, and then you know you've got that dedicated time. And if you need a babysitter, then get the babysitter. But then all of a sudden, you can kind of like know it's gonna happen, okay, so you can relax through the week and know that you're gonna get a little nookie at the end.
Speaker 2: Of the week. Nobody calls it anymore old school. I think another thing, and you can chime in. I think just helping her around the house throughout the day, because the worst feeling is knowing that's expected at the end of the night. But you just went through the bedtime routine by yourself. You just got done making dinner. You had to work that day, and you felt like you did everything alone. So you're stressed out, you're tired, you don't feel good, and it's all these different things at once. And if you feel like if you had a little bit of help, you might be in a better mood.
Speaker 13: That's true, because guys throw it on us.
Speaker 2: But hey, you have some part in it too, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 13: Take care of your lady. You can also wait up ten minutes early and have a little quickie in the morning.
Speaker 2: That is nice too. I don't have time for that.
Speaker 5: It's not good.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 2: We are gonna come back with more, you know, love talk with Doctor Sadie Allison again. If you would like to ask a question, that talk Back Mike is open on the free iHeartRadio apps.
Speaker 1: A JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selina Graham and I'm Jess and doctor Sadie Allison is in studio this morning. Hey, hi, she is a love expert. I want to really quick just give a parental warning. We are never gonna, you know, go over that line because we don't want to get like sued or fined by the FCC. But just before anyone that does have littles in the car, if you know we are going to be talking about, you know, adult activities, you do want to take this opportunity to turn the radio down. We would not be mad at you as long as you promised to rejoin us afterwards. One of the things that we were talking about was, well, Graham, you actually asked the question, how do you what what do guys do when they're hit with that tired excuse at the end of the night. We have a ay JV show.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to chime in on the whole how do you combat the tired this question that Graham had and I totally agree with Selina and uh, you want to combat that I'm tired at the end. Help us out throughout the day. We'll remember that when we come to bed.
Speaker 5: Trust me, I'll be back in that house up and.
Speaker 2: Spots and let us know how that works.
Speaker 13: And with Valentine's Day tomorrow, that's the perfect thing, perfect time to start. Yeah, the things I recommend for Valentine's Day help the lady out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're actually selling some really uh I guess, fun things for Valentine's Day. You can go to Sadie Allison's website tickle Kitty dot com.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of good stuff on there.
Speaker 13: Yeah, pleasure pleasure toys we call those bedroom accessories.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, true. It's like, you know, you just want to spice things up once in a while and have some fun, have some laughs.
Speaker 13: So it's okay to bring a pleasure product into the bedroom once in a while to explore, because that's how you keep it fresh and alive.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: I do want to have a question about that, because if I said to my wife, I think we should order some bedroom accessories, we'd have new throw pillows and new curtains.
Speaker 5: But she would be so so happy. She lives for decor. You love that stuff.
Speaker 4: But for couples that have never introduced a bedroom accessory into the mix, what do you think and look, you've brought some of the things, and you could even recommend one of the ones that you've brought, like the Womanizer Liberty to the Bunny Bliss, the Venus Butterfly, that one's intriguing.
Speaker 5: The headliner. I can't really talk about that one.
Speaker 1: But what how do you for.
Speaker 5: Couples that I've never introduced this before?
Speaker 4: What's your advice for somebody that wants to suggest that because the other person can be like, what, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not enough for you? What we need this?
Speaker 5: How do you recommend someone broaches the subject? And then what is a good starter?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 13: Well, first of all, it's Valentine's Day tomorrow, everybody, and that's the perfect time to do something a little different in the bedroom and add a little extra romance and spice, neuroticism even. And so what I say to what I say is get something for the lady, because it's all about her pleasure. If she's being pleasured and getting the satisfaction she needs, that's when you, guys, will get it back tenfold. So if you just focus on her pleasure, so I suggest getting something for her and well, this is called the Womanizer Liberty. If you take your your fingerpad and just touch close up. So this product that is, it has gentle air section. It's very different than a typical toy. That is and that goes right on her most sensitive spot. Okay, it's very gentle. And they had a test group. So the Womanizer Liberty did a group. They had over one hundred women and half of them got to that place.
Speaker 2: I cannot imagine. Oh no, you wouldn't, yeah, with their mom.
Speaker 5: To the test group they did. They were confused about what it was.
Speaker 2: Let me let me just say this really quick. As you talk about more of the products that you brought here, I think it's really cool that you have next day air. So even if you were to order anything this morning off a tickle Kiddy dot com, as long as you get your order in by eleven am, you'll have it for tomorrow for Valain. That's right, don't show up empty hand.
Speaker 5: Let me throw that out there again. This is the Liberty, the woman Liberty too.
Speaker 13: That's the one that gets you there in sixty seconds.
Speaker 5: That's a guarantee.
Speaker 2: It's right there on the wall.
Speaker 13: It first came out and they told me about the test group. I said, you know what, give me one of those. I need to try it. I'm a sexologist, so I tried it and I said.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it actually. Can I ask you something, Doctor Sadie Allison, because you are the expert when it comes to all things like this. You've written books about it. Have you tried every single thing you have written about and one of these books?
Speaker 5: Everything A Santa Barbara Surprise, an Alaskan pipeline, a Rusty trombone, a DJ and Alabama Barker.
Speaker 1: Have you done all those?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 13: I did write six books, so almost everything. I will say certain some you know, different folks, different strokes, different folks. Everyone's got their things. Every partner you have will be different, so you've got to start over. If you're dating somebody new, opened a book and she just.
Speaker 2: Made a face. The thumb wrestler, Oh that's a good one. You got to try that one, Doctor Davey Allison, we have another question for you on.
Speaker 14: The Talkbacks Good Morning Show.
Speaker 9: I have a question.
Speaker 8: What about like menopause and like dryness?
Speaker 14: I don't like booth, So what do you suggest?
Speaker 13: And I was waiting to drop myself off at school so I could ask the question.
Speaker 2: Help a girl out. I love that.
Speaker 13: I'm happy that she she had the courage to even call and ask I think that's wonderful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get out of the car, Timmy.
Speaker 13: And that's actually I love that she asked that question because I actually a couple of years ago, I made a product. I worked with a formulation scientist and I made a serum, an intimate serum called Go Love, and it has CBD in it, and it's exactly for women in menopause or just women of any age who has dryness like she mentioned, and discomfort. There's a lot of three and four women at some point in their lives will have discomfort during intimacy for various reasons that our bodies go through. So I made Go Love and put CBD in it because it's a natural, plant based relaxer. So instead of drinking alcohol or wine to relax to be able to be intimate, which a lot of people do, CBD is a natural way to go so you can get out of your head and get into the moment and be a little more relaxed and be present with your partner. And this is on your website as well. Yeah, Go Love, and the website's Ticklekitty dot so.
Speaker 5: At Ticklekitty dot com.
Speaker 4: You can get the go Love a CBD serum And do you find that you have the munchies down there at no.
Speaker 2: Else over here? No, that's the that's the th zero per a misconception.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she just makes it more comfortable even if you don't have dryness. If you use some serum, all of a sudden, it's almost like a bedroom accessory product without being vibrating, because it feels different. It enhances the sensation red. So just that in itself is.
Speaker 5: Jess is furiously taking notes over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I brought you a gift back.
Speaker 4: To take.
Speaker 5: Her and her man.
Speaker 2: Jess and her manner in a long distance relationship. He was a couple hours away, so when they do see each other, they be getting busy. That's great.
Speaker 13: Are you familiar with app controlled toys?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: I was just gonna say, do you have any recommendations for the mid week where they are a long distance relationship?
Speaker 5: And then I think you nailed it. App controlled yes.
Speaker 13: Say, it's a new category of pleasure products today where both partners can download the app that the manufacturers provide. You can have the toy in your house or his place, and he can be across the room or across the world, doesn't matter. And either of you want to control the toy with the app while you're face timing, while you're sending messages, and you can record it and do all kinds of fun.
Speaker 2: I want that, Yes the time.
Speaker 5: What happens when?
Speaker 4: What happens when Nana comes over and logs onto your WiFi and she's like, what's the poundomatic two thousand?
Speaker 5: Should I connect to that?
Speaker 2: And then she raises it all the way up.
Speaker 5: Yes, he crags it up to twenty.
Speaker 2: We're talking to doctor Satie Alis and she's a I love the term you use, a sexologist. I love expert. If you will, we do have to get today's hottest trending, but feel free to stick around if you do want to buy or check out any of the products that we've been talking about. Tickle Kitty dot com order anything by eleven am. She's given you next day air so you can have it for Valentine's Yeah, you can get you in your partner doctor Sadie Allison. What's your Instagram?
Speaker 13: It's doctor Sadie Allison, and as well as tickle Kitty and go Love CBD.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, because actually really easy to remember. It's not there. Doctor Sadie Elis.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Doctor Sadie Allison still with us. She's going to be just sticking around for a little while longer. Graham, are you ready for trending?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: Should we just do it and just see what happened?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go forward.
Speaker 1: Go the Hottest PA.
Speaker 6: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, did Jimmy Butler crap his pants in the game last night?
Speaker 5: What he scored like twenty one points? What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, how do you explain the stain on his short's? Go to JV Morning Show. Check out our Instagram story. There is some video there. It's like this dark yellow easy day about I don't know what else? Wait, I mean, there's no other explanation. It's that I need walking funny too.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hey, you got to leave it all out there on the court. I respected that guy. He's a dog, he's a fighter. You got to leave it all out there on the court.
Speaker 2: But I did you watch the game.
Speaker 10: I did not, But come on, somebody, the equipment manager, somebody's got to tell him, right, I mean, I guess you.
Speaker 2: Just kind of assume maybe he like sat on something and anybody got time to like go change your shorts, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: But they are they putting mustard covered hot dogs on the seats now for the players.
Speaker 2: Be positive and come up with the excuse for him. I don't know. Wait, so if it was that, would he just go change? Does he even have time for that?
Speaker 5: Or they've got a backup uniform for every player?
Speaker 2: Don't they just wear diapers just in case?
Speaker 5: Basketball diapers because you.
Speaker 2: Can't just like call time in the middle of yes to go use the bathroom.
Speaker 5: In this instance, you can you call first.
Speaker 2: They should just wear diapers. I think all athletes just in case, because it happens too often.
Speaker 5: What do you mean happens too often?
Speaker 2: I can't think of another time. But like with runners and stuff, they know to wear diapers.
Speaker 10: True, the complaint, but that's because they're running a marathon. It's like it's over twenty miles and they don't want to stop and use the bat. But this is in the middle of a game. Sub me out coach.
Speaker 2: If you want to check out that video JB Morning Show, it's on our Instagram. Make sure you're following us. Did you hear about Diddy suing NBC?
Speaker 11: No for what for?
Speaker 2: Well, because they put out this documentary, Diddy The Making of a Bad Boy, and this documentary accused him of being the reason his ex is dead kim Porter. There's a lot of theories as to why. I mean, if you even look it up on TikTok, you'll get sucked right down into a rabbit hole. And they also accused him of, you know, doing things with underaged women. So now he's suing for at least one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 4: Whoa this is it's a feeble attempt to try to deflect and distract in this case, like you're gonna go end up going to prison in all likelihood and these big lawsuits and stuff.
Speaker 5: It's just not going to work.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: No, he's done, And like the Porter thing, he's saying that you can't say that I was the reason because hello, look at the Corner report. You know she died from pneumonia and all these other things, and I mean even that's debatable. Remember that, remember that report that inhaling baby oil can lead to pneumonia. That seemed like a brit that's even true enough, But that's that's what their some reports are saying when the baby oil was first found at his house. That's just a lot of red flags with that guy. But I don't believe anything he says. To be honest, Graham, you said you weren't prepared for trending. Yeah, not really have anything you.
Speaker 5: Want to throw You should go back to talking to doctor Sadie because she's in a studio.
Speaker 4: We got her for a limited time tickle kiddy dot com. Let's let's talk about because Valentine's Day is tomorrow. We want to make sure everybody is set up and ready and feel feeling confident, feeling excited, and we want to make Jess blush a few more times.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. We have a lot more to cover with you, doctor Sadie Allison. Let's do this. Let's take a little break. We're gonna come back with more love talk. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day. We have doctor Sadie Allison in the studio with us this morning. She's a sex for a sexologist. She knows all things about love. I know we have more questions on talk Backscraam. You also have a question you wanted to ask.
Speaker 9: You Having my hand upon, everybody knows that there are a lot of pleasure products that you can buy on her website, Tackle Kittie, bedroom accessories, badroom accessories, and there are things for couples.
Speaker 2: I want them because a lot of people might have been listening, like I don't know, it's kind of scary maybe buying that or buying it for someone. There are things for couples. And you have next day air yep, next day air is available.
Speaker 13: If you're ordered by eleven o'clock today, you'll have it in time for tomorrow's Valanceie, you.
Speaker 5: Got two hours, a little less than two hours.
Speaker 2: You order it for tomorrow, so go down Cram. What's your question?
Speaker 5: Okay, I was getting tired holding my hand up. Here's here's my question. It came up.
Speaker 4: We were talking about something and it made me think of it. How do you keep what is your advice, Sadie about things like it could be anything from introducing a bedroom accessory or like a role play situation. How does how do you handle or stop from just completely cracking up? Because I think I would be one of those people that would laugh uncontrollably, And then isn't that kind of like a mood killer?
Speaker 13: No, so if your wife brought the womanizer into the bedroom, why doing this? Yeah, so that's that's not abnormal to laugh at stuff. And that's part of the whole experience. Because if you bring a few products into the bedroom and and your partner's like, oh my god, what that looks silly and let me feel that, Oh my god, that feels really strong and partly like and you start laughing and giggling, that in itself is fun and new and different. And that's what it's all about, is just doing something different. And if you have fun and laugh and you roll someone rolls off the bed and falls off the that's that's fine.
Speaker 2: That's what you want.
Speaker 13: You want to do something different that inspires some new kind of romance and conversation and whether it's laughs, whether it really turns into something you guys never even knew was going to feel so good and add a whole new level of dimension to your relationship, Like it's worth exploring.
Speaker 4: What if I when I come in the room and I'm you know, my wife has a thing for our Amazon delivery guys just across the board, because she orders a lot from Amazon and she just gets really excited and someone to.
Speaker 2: Put on the Amazon ves So if I come in with my delivery.
Speaker 4: Yeah I got a package for you, and I come into the room, and she would just burst out and die laughing.
Speaker 5: And I feel like it would shake my it would shake my confidence a bit.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you know what you're going to do is you just stick with your role? Yeah, stay here?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah right.
Speaker 2: You just wink at her and.
Speaker 5: You keep going, got it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep going, you start stripping down, do whatever your plan was.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm kind of I'm halfway asking this, you know, for the for ladies, because I feel like, guys, you know, we can coct all these different like.
Speaker 5: Oh wouldn't this be great?
Speaker 10: Or we should try this, or we do that, and we think about all this stuff, and then you ladies would be like, I'm not putting on this whatever this thing is, and that's and it'd be like embarrassing.
Speaker 5: So how do you kind of handle that?
Speaker 13: I encourage women to open up and and be open minded, and like that's a good gift to gift for Valentine's Day? You can get a pleasure toy, but I suggest making a little gift certificate, get little card, and it's good for honey, I will give you a night. I will have an open mind in the bedroom because there's yeah, I mean, that's what guys really want. They don't want all these fancy gifts. They want a good home cooked meal. They want their beer or their favorite drink, and they just want to have some good fun in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: So whatever it is, you bring us a little bit that's affordable. Yeah, but seriously, if.
Speaker 13: There's something that he's been wanting to try that's not too far out there, but something that's a little bit, maybe a little bit outside your comfort zone. But tonight might tomorrow night, Valentine's Day might be a good time to just just go for it and try it.
Speaker 5: What about to lose? What about giving like an outfit as a gift and you know your lady opens it. There's things.
Speaker 2: I can't recross the list of like the worst Valentine's gifts, and lingerie was on that list really and it's like, do not get your partner, your wife, your girlfriend lingerie for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 13: Well, I think you know, it depends if you. If you have a partner you know loves lingerie, then that's okay. But if you're dating someone and you're you've only gone on a couple of dates, it might be a little too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you want to that's advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then as a woman, for for.
Speaker 8: Your significant other, like if they're if they're a man, then to surprise them with lingerie.
Speaker 2: That is kind of different than right, yeah, because you're buying it for yourself and what guy is going to turn down seeing.
Speaker 13: And for his visual stimulation because men are animalistic creatures and they're very visual. So if you do go buy lingerie, not only like men, still practical exactly. That's where all this stuff comes from, is primal nature. But to your point that wearing some new lingerie, not only will he like it, but it helps you as a woman feel more empowered.
Speaker 2: You picked it out, you tried it on. You can feel sexy and feel good in your own skin, and that's what it's all about.
Speaker 13: And then you bring that to the bedroom and you've got that confidence where you feel like you look good, you know, so then you can go and take it to the next level.
Speaker 2: We have a question for you on the talk Back.
Speaker 12: Morning, Jamie showed, I'm not sure, I'm I have a question. I have to really do this fast. So for the sexpert, I'm in a relationship with a single dad and we both live with our parents. I guess we don't do that activity often. I'm the one that's asking, But like, what is a healthy amount of that activity? I guess because you know, I'm.
Speaker 13: Trying to be Oh, I feel her, so healthy is different for everybody. As far as frequency. Sounds like she's got a situation where it's difficult because they don't live together and he's a single parent. So what you got to do is just really make the effort to find times and places where you can plan it out and make it work, whether that be in the car or finding a remote place in the park and having you know, a good makeout session, like kind of you got to put a little more effort into it to make it happen, and you have to get creative in her situation. But if there's a will, there's a way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I've never known a couple to not make away. I'll just do it anywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true. But did she say they both live with their parents?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Man, talk about sea blockers like that.
Speaker 13: So I got to go back to high school days, like, how did we do it in high school?
Speaker 2: I remember how I did. Yeah, I'm still saving myself for guy me doctor Sadie Alison. He said, we had another talkback. We can't play it, but you can.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: There was a question from one of our male listeners and it was about, and how do I put this delicately? It was about, are there any techniques or products that you have or know about that can help with the overall size of the manhood?
Speaker 13: Yes, is manhood. So that's a great question because there are not only are there toys for women, but there are toys for men, bedroom accessories for the men. And for that, for this exact reason, I have this product here is called Scooch I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: I think. So this is a it's a vibrating ring. Oh my god, I think that's a nervous last.
Speaker 5: It's a jumpy little fellow.
Speaker 10: Voice for guys in the bedroom that you meant like footballs and baseball, you know, baseball bats and stuff.
Speaker 13: This is a yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is a stretchy silicon ring.
Speaker 5: Okay, and the man wears it on our wrist.
Speaker 13: Yes, and it's very stretchy, so he wears that, and it's it's a couple's toys larger warm, stirring love making and it has a vibrating portion that's for the ladies pleasure.
Speaker 5: So you're hearing there all of this.
Speaker 2: Tickle kitty dot Com. This is doctor Sadie Allison's website. She has a lot of products for couples to Valentine's Days tomorrow. Maybe this is something you guys want to try together. And I mean you you made a great point. What better day to try to introduce something like this because it is kind of uncomfortable for a lot of couples out there.
Speaker 5: Why am I stright right now?
Speaker 2: You know exactly.
Speaker 13: It's the perfect occasion and you can say, hey, I was listening to the JV show and they had that doctor Sadion and she's talking about these products.
Speaker 2: I thought I would try one, honey. What do you think? Yeahs ireaker, that's the same. So you order this morning, you can get it by tomorrow. She's offering you next day air. She's got to put those orders in by eleven am. Tickle kitty dot Com. Yeah, I mean yeah, you brought a gift bag for Jess to take home. Are you excited to try these dams? I haven't looked at everything. Fully, there's a lot of are right now.
Speaker 8: I will say I took a sneak peek into some of the items, and I don't know how.
Speaker 2: They work at all. I have to read the back of the.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna give you my card so we can talk offline and we can guide you through this stuff.
Speaker 5: Just make sure you have the extra batteries.
Speaker 2: I do want to be a more conchargeable Yeah, this is good. Though, this is good.
Speaker 8: I want to be more comfortable with talking about things like this without getting so flustered.
Speaker 2: You all right, Well, to get into it. You'll the ball start rolling. You have a life to watch, Doctor Davey Allison, thank you so much, Thank you coming, Thanks for having me. You guys, Happy Valentine's
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.