Speaker 1: While the Big Man, the Great American Willie Cunningham recovers from the mana Zuma's Revenge of some birthday meal. Gary Jeff Walker stepping in for Bill Cunningham on this Friday the thirteenth on seven hundred WLW and joining us first off the bat, There's something in the air. What is it exactly? Drones or airplanes? Are mother ships? Lions and tigers and bears not mentioned as possibilities. But to talk about the drone situation which we seem to be dealing with, or some Americans seem to be dealing with on the East Coast and now on the West coast, we have the CEO of QUX Technologies. He's also a veteran radio host and a fifteen year law enforcement veteran. He's still working and training people on firearms and the like. Too many credits to read in the little time we've got. Just bring him on. Keith Hanson, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. It's great to have you.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having your appresire.
Speaker 1: No doubt, no doubt. So the drones? Is this something we should be apoplectic about? Is there too much hype about it? What do you think is going on here?
Speaker 2: Well, I think you know the problem is it's anybody's guests what's actually happening. But I think what is, uh, what's really interesting is I'm starting to notice the pattern with the Biden administration. Remember Kamala Harris thought at the fact that you know, they were there were criminal, illegal aliens pouring across the southern border. Nothing to see there, We're not under invasion. And and now you know, I mean, at least some people are suggesting we're under invasion by these drones, and the Biden administration is saying, Nope, nope, nothing to see here. You know, it's it's just it's not going to see here. There we go, let's move on to other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so what flavor ice cream? But here, here's the thing. Why can't we get any answers as to what they are? If they tell us that there is no security threat and then they say we don't know what they are and where they came from, it sounds an awful lot like the the UFO reports and uh, you know, all of all of the studies that were Project blue Book, and it's well, we find that there's no security threat, we don't know what they are, but there's no security threat.
Speaker 3: How can they say both definitively.
Speaker 2: Well, if you don't know what they are, and there are objects that are the size of a passenger vehicle and one of them were to become disabled, or and it falls from the sky, there's a threat to people that are on the ground. So you cannot say that there is no threat to anybody period whatsoever. You know, And this is really interesting.
Speaker 3: I have a saying for this.
Speaker 2: It's it's when question go unanswered that kills the fertile ground where seeds of conspiracy can grow. Oh yeah, because where you have all the conspiracy theories coming out, it's aliens, it's you know, now you had you had one lawmaker who came out the other day and gives the classic well, I know what everybody else doesn't know, and I can't tell you how I know what I know, But it's the Iranian government, which I tend to downplay that theory. I mean, I think if it's if it's a road nation, it's most likely going to be China. But I mean, then again, nobody knows what these things are until somebody comes out and conclusively says this is what it is, and if it's a government, if it's a military test, then just say it's a military test. We're not going to get into what it is. You don't need to know what it is, but understand we are aware of the origins of the devices and that they are under domestic control.
Speaker 3: Well, we should be a very yet very.
Speaker 2: Simple statement to la people's fears right now, because I would imagine I've spoken with some people in the area. They're afraid of what these things are. They don't know, and it's the lack of information that is most unsettling.
Speaker 1: Are the people saying that it's hyperbole and it's just too much hype and anxiety surround and now everybody is seeing them all the time. I'm you know, and that does happen occasionally, as you said, with the seeds sowing conspiracy theories. It also kind of inflames the fans of people saying, oh wow, and everybody's seeing them at that point when they're just seeing planes or helicopters. I mean, you think there's a lot of that going on now because there's been so much, so much light put on this story from the media, So.
Speaker 2: It's possible excuse I've heard people, you know, suggesting of either fixed wing aircraft or helicopters, and I mean even a drone, even a small drone, you can hear it. But I'd have to say, if there's a person living in this country today, that doesn't sell the difference between. I want to say the difference between. But if you hear an airplane, you know what an airplane sounds like, even a private check, even a small aircraft, you know what it sounds like. You know, helicopter sounds like.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: So when these people are reporting that they are you know, there's a cluster of them, and that one or two are hovering, others are moving, uh, and that there's very very little noise, almost no discernible noise. I mean that is a classic signature of a drone. Again, at this point, you know, Murphy is coming out and saying, well, there's nothing there. Well he's a Democrat, of course, there's nothing there. There's nothing in between the years of a Democrats. So why would they worry about it. Get your get your National guard to get one of these things. Get it out of the sky.
Speaker 1: We have we have the technology to shoot these things out of the sky.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: The other technology to shoot these things out of the sky using technology that doesn't involve a bullet or a projectile. You know, you can disable these with frequencies. You can disable these with with pulss of energy. You know, use a pulse energy weapon. Drop the thing out of the sky in a location that's safe. Take it apart, do your forensic analysis. You're going to be able to find out where everything was made. You're going to ultimately be able to find a forensic fingerprint or a digital fingerprint, on on on what the programming is, what the programming is designed to do, whether or not it's it's got a payload, if the payload is weaponized, if it's on a reconnaissance mission, you know, being able to determine, you know, where that information that that particular device is gathering, where is that sending that? And I mean again, if if the federal government isn't going to cooperate, I mean, if you actually had a governor with testicular fortitude, he would say, okay, you know what this is happening over us? Guys, We're a sovereign state, and if the federal government isn't going to assist us, then I am going to empower my National Guard to do what they need to do to drop one of these things, and we'll begin a forensic examination of the device.
Speaker 1: Well, Phil Murphy, Phil Murphy is definitely no Greg Abbott, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Well no, But anyway, the interesting to see what would happen if this was happening over the skies of Texas. I mean, I think Abbot would drop one of those things in the first day, like third period French and we probably have answers to these questions.
Speaker 3: No, no question about it.
Speaker 1: Talking to Keith Hansen, the CEO of q UX Technologies on the drones that no one can explain, but that they can step right up and say that they are no security threat to any of us, even though they can't tell you what the hell they are you're talking about Jeff Van Andrew, the New Jersey rep in the House, who claimed that reliable sources were telling them the drones spotted over New Jersey and New York are being launched from an Iranian mother ship. He also said these drones should be shot down, whether it was some crazy hobbyists that we can't imagine.
Speaker 3: Or whether it is Iran.
Speaker 1: And you're right, I don't think that there's much possibility that these point back to the iatolas in the Iranian regime. They're just trying to keep their cookies to get other long enough to figure out what Donald Trump's gonna do on day one when he gets into the Office of the Presidency.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to ask you, just kind of off topic, but how do you think that the Trump transition is going so far?
Speaker 2: Keith? I mean, so far it looks it looks like it's pretty smooth. You know, I think the real, the real fun begins. And I just say that from from yeah, I'm thinking about these drone things. And you had mentioned that I was a Threshold radio then broadcast radio host since two thousand and eight. It isn't one of these things, whether whether it's the Trump administration, whether it's these drone things. It's amazing. You know, you open up your newspaper and you always have things to talk about. It's great. You know, I've done more media hits in the past week and a half over these drone things. It's it's incredible. It's almost like it's stuck all the life and all the focus off of the the Trump uh, the the incoming Trump administration and him setting that up. So I know maybe that's by design that all the emphasis is now off the Trump and it's on these you know these uh, these drones and the potentiality of all agree. Then I think it's going to transition is going great. I was very very happy to see Carolyn Levitt again. I know Carolin well, she lives up here in New Hampshire. I'm in New Hampshire as well too, so I've known Carolyn for a long time. Uh. Seeing her get in as uh as as White House Press secretary, I know she'll do a super job and I know she will take no prisoners in that in that that press briefing room, unlike the current buppet that's been there. Why should we do a great job. I think he's doing well. His appointments. I mean some of the appointments raised eyebrows. But I mean then again, I think what he's trying to do is identify the people that can shake things up. Uh, I mean cash to tell and in in in FBI. Wow, I mean that's that's pretty cool. You know what is going to wind up becoming of that that agency and all the different agencies that are now going to have fresh and aggressive blood that actually want to see these agents, and these agencies do things that actually you're either going to produce, You're going to justify your budgets, or you know, we're going to eliminate you. I think it's about time. I mean, we have to shave the government bloke. We have to trim the government stat because we don't have the money to pay for this. I mean, we're over thirty trillion dollars in debt. I mean, it's really a wonder that we still have the credit rating with other nations that we do. And it's always been pegged that that thirty trillion dollars is right about the point where a lot of foreign governments start to lose faith in the strength of the American economy. That hasn't happened yet, which is good, but it always feels like we're teetering on this financial breaks and so hopefully there can be some sanity brought back to Washington, DC with this incoming administration and.
Speaker 1: Maybe Keith Hanson there can be a little bit more trans consparency into what's going on, like the drone situation, where you know, they'll tell us what they know if they actually know anything. And not leave people hanging anything. It goes back to the UFO files or UAPs as they like to call them. It goes into a whole lot of realms where the American public has either been purposely misled or psyoped into believing something that is totally not true. I mean, hopefully there is that that veil lifted a little bit with as Trump and his Health and Human Services pick Robert Kennedy Junior has has promised to do to unmask him, to uh, to lift the veil. I mean that that would be a nice thing to have happen at the immediate beginning of the Trump administration. I'm not holding my breath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I if it could happen at all, I think it's going to happen with this administration. I mean I'm not I'm not expecting and I'm not living in a rose for world where everything is going to be better overnight. But I think things are going to start to progress. The one question is really is what happens after Trump? Because he's done his two terms and so you know, who is the next And I've been asked this many times, who is the next person after Trump? It's like, well, you better find your savior. You better find your savior task because you know them. The Democrats will absolutely be reformulating, they'll be restrengthening, they'll be going after twenty twenty eight with a vengeance. You can ask guarantee you're going to see Davin Newsom. They're going to thrust him into the spotlight because there isn't a strong currently identified Republican candidate who's going to be able to carry that ticket. So this is this is Newsom's opportunity. So it's people better start figuring this out fast.
Speaker 1: Keith Hanson, thank you so much for being available today. CEO of QUX Technologies, Keith Hanson with us on the Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred WLW, Gary Jeffin for Willie we continue in moments as we continue on this Friday the thirteenth trick caskephobic. Not me, but then again, I've been afraid of lesser things, I guess in my time, Gary Jeff Walker and for Bill Cunningham on The Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred WLW, without any further ado, someone that I have a great deal of respect for, and incredible author and thinker and a man who has definitely put himself out there enough times that there have been people who've gone after him in the past. Maybe speaking about the people that may get gone after after Biden's gone, and the pardons that the President is still issuing and mulling over, issuing for those who may have committed crimes although not charged with anything thing yet and what will be revealed in the new Trump administration. Doctor Jerome Corsi is our guest, Doctor Corsy, how are.
Speaker 5: You well, I'm great, It's great to be back with you. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: So who else is Biden pardoning? You think before he leaves office?
Speaker 5: And the word is even Obama's asked for a pardon? What and uh yeah, even Obama's asked for a part see Susan Rice. It's not very been reported very much, but at all. I've reported an American thinker yesterday. But that's pretty good supported he is thinking your pardon. And certainly you can get a whole list of intelligence people, you know, John Brennan, the I, a plapper who headed the Doctor Kennedy the I a Nasal Intelligence Agency director, director of National Intelligence. All these people know they've committed crimes. General Millie who was insubordinate. During the Anteco uh riot, he said he would not put the military out of the Trump in both the Insurrection Act that sensubordination, you can be court martialed. I mean, there's a lot of crimes that have been committed, and these people know they're building. They thought they would never get boughts. They thought they would never lose the Department Justice, but never lose an election, And now they're scared that.
Speaker 1: Something I did not know until just reading up on this Dodge, of course, is that if you accept a presidential pardon, it legally implies admission that you did something wrong, an admission of guilt. Based on a nineteen fifteen Supreme Court case verdict v. United States Pardon, individuals can be compelled to testify about the pardon crimes since they no longer have physm endmic protection against self incrimination. So could we see all these people who are pardoned being called up on stands and under oath and and being made to admit what they actually did that was a crime that they were pardoned for. I mean, can we look forward to that? Should Should I start making the popcorn now?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: In fact, to keep it?
Speaker 5: And I think keep it of that they can be called in by the FBI and a partner injustice and handed a pencil on paper and said, tell us all the crimes you committed, tells all the people who were involved with you. You don't have immunity anymore. So you know, if you can't be prosecuted for these things, but tell us, and if you don't feel committed the crime. So either so okay, So Obama gets a pardon. Now you can be questioned about ben Ghazi, can be questioned about any number of things, that's the curious, the gun running scheme to Mexico. You can be questioned about any number of issues, you know, the Russian collusions folks, and his roll with Toby Clinton and concocting that. I mean, so, I'm not so sure. Once these people understand what a pardon means, that they are going to be willing to get into the situation where they can be pressed to give up all their other confederates and admit to their crimes. Be a great show if it happens.
Speaker 3: Well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: So it all kinds of rumors swirl that the Bidens hate everybody entrenched in the Democrat Party, including Obama, and the Clintons, and there's just there's no love there at all. Do you think that Biden would even consider pardoning Obama or Hillary unless, as you mentioned, it's a revelatory thing where we all get to find out. If he does that, it means that they're on the hot seat once again, where I don't believe they're ever going to be called into question, just like I don't believe that Anthony Fauci and anyone else involved with the COVID spam scamdemic stuff that we went through as a nation, the lockdowns, the masking and all of the rest and keeping kids at home and out of school when they were, you know, had no threat of dying basically from the virus. I mean, there are so many things that the American people deserve answers to. Does his pardoning of some people actually help us provide more answers or do you think they'll ever be taken to task for the things that they did that were virtually laws of committing crimes against the American people and against their OJIP office.
Speaker 5: I think there's a lot going to come out when classified documents are released by the incoming Trump administration, and I believe that all, all the truth comes out eventually, but the point is right now, Donald Trump is telegraphing very strongly to Biden not pardon anyone politically significance except for himself and his family. And Trump was saying, if you live at the Pardons, Friendsdent, Biden, yourself and your family will will give you a pass. We don't really want to have you, know, this drug through the next four years. You did do, but but if you if you start partnering these other people, then it's the game. That's new game. You know, Biden's got a brother who could be indicted, He's got other family members who could be indicted, and the investigations of the Biden family could continue, and and maybe Hunter gud be brought in and forced to testify about all the other Biden family members and others you know that were involved in this various Rose schemes, investment schemes, Rose bond schemes, and all this money he got from Ukraine and China and everywhere else. I think there's a lot to lose here on Biden's part if he ken Pardons to Obama or Hillary Clinton or Bill Clinton, or to Clapper or Breton and all the others because I don't think he wants the reverberation of more investigations coming back on himself and his family. So we've got a really interesting set of threats and counter threats going on here right now. And Biden does not have a great deal of love for either Obama or for Hillary Clinton given their past. Biden felt passed over, He felt like he didn't get a fair shake to run the twenty sixteen. He doesn't feel like he got support from Hillary or Obama sufficiently this year. Clearly he didn't. There's a lot of hard I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, helper support and stabbed in the back are kind of two different things.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, the Democratic Party has become completely not only it's kind of a sensuous to be get with. They're all the same characters all the time, but they all seem to hate each other today. And I don't think there's love lost between these people.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: President Trump has said over and over again back to the campaign, and in a December eighth interview, essentially his vengeance, his revenge will be success of his administration. And he said December eighth and to Meet the Press interview, he had no intention of appointing a special prosecutor to investigate Biden or anybody else, even with the mar A Lago raid and the invasion of privacy that was totally out of bounds that Biden's dog DJ through the FBI did. And so I mean with everything that they put Trump through in his presidency and in the last year when they found out he was running for president again, and they did everything they could to possibly stop him. And you know, you got caught up in the Russian collusion thing yourself because you are a supporter of Donald Trump and they ask you to lie basically, and you told him no, I'll go to prison if I have to lie to you to hurt someone else, Roger Stone or Donald Trump. So I mean that it see he seems like a different God. Do you see a different Donald Trump just in the last minute we've got Trump.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see him very much more experienced, much more knowledgeable. I think he will go after the election fraud he was the twenty twenty election fraud that will be investigated. I think the Mueller investigation will, the Russian collusion will be investigated, But I don't think he's going to go deeply after the Biden family or Obama or the Clintons going to pick out specific issues election fraud, Intelligence Agency's Department of Justice. He's going to go after them, but I think he's going to give the top players a pass.
Speaker 1: Doctor Jerome Corsi, thank you so much. You can read his latest piece in The American Thinker on Biden pardons and such. Thank you again, my friend. As we continue, we will talk about the main Liner closing down, and the other frishes that have already shut their doors, and some other just announced closures that kind of shocked me and the missus this morning. Gary Jenffan for Willie about ten till one seven Hunter wl.
Speaker 3: After the game.
Speaker 1: At bad times for me, I've often said there are two constants in life, change and God. The only difference is that God never changes, and we're seeing the changes rapid fire in the Cincinnati area. If you've lived here all your life, your parents, your grandparents went to Frish's Big Boy, all of what's been happening with that restaurant chain, the Frish's chain has to be very very heartening disturbing to you. To save the least, the Mainliner will now close, the original one, the one that Dave Frish founded. But I have seen big Boys all over the country close in the last fifty years, not necessarily associated with this particular closure of the Frish's Big Boy chain, but Shoney's Big Boy down south in Tennessee and in Florida they went by the wayside, mostly about thirty five forty years ago. There's Bob's Big Boy in California. The sandwiches are a little bit different, I understand. But for anyone who has had a Frish's Big Boy, and especially that mainliner on Wooster Pike, as they're true north of drive in restaurants their entire lives, and their parents' entire lives and their grandparents, totally condolences to you.
Speaker 3: It's got to be a very sad.
Speaker 1: You've got ten days to go and check it out before it's all gone, maybe forever. And I also found out this morning that Riches Proper is one of the restaurants closing in Covington. It happens to be me and my wife's favorite new Sunday brunch place. Well after this Sunday not anymore. My wife actually learned to love shrimp and grits at Riches Proper. The Benedict is unbelievable. The French toast they can't do it. It's unsustainable for them to keep that operation in several other restaurants that they own in business, and again very shocking. Not a lifelong tradition for me and my family. Obviously we just discovered riches proper in the last year. But uh man, it's a downer, it's a real bummer, and maybe it's speaks as much to Bidenomics as any other thing you can point to directly. Gregory Writes Stone from the CO two coalition and the author of A Very Convenient Warming, will join us next for the real stats and data on the environment as we go through climate cultism at the rate of about three billion dollars a day around the world one o'clock news time on seven hundred WLW. I literally cannot tell you how many times I hear someone say literally now it is the word of the year, I mean everybody, And the fact that it's so overused, it's misused almost on every occasion grammatically so literally could you stop just for a second in between the like and literally, It's hard to get through an entire conversation that lasts maybe a minute.
Speaker 3: With somebody These days, just an observation.
Speaker 1: Gary Jeff and for Willie today on the Bill Cunningham Show and joining us now as a guest I've had unfrequently he's been on this program before, and there's good reason. He is a very learned man when it comes to climate and CO two and the climate cult versus the real data that's out there. We've been pushed this this notion that CO two is bad. It's a pollutant, it's a poison and at these levels the Earth is warming because of the added induction of CO two through fertilizers and through fossil fuels, and it just goes on and on and on, and it's so much noise, and there's been so much money spent to combat climate change based on these flawed models that have been using and failed Future per Days and the like. You got to have the facts, and to get the facts, you've got to go to a place like the CO two Coalition.
Speaker 3: It's in Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: And the man who is the executive director of that, he's a geologist and author of A Very Convenient Warming, his latest book on climate change. Gregory Wrightstone joins us. Doctor wright Stone, how are you this afternoon.
Speaker 4: Oh really good. Another one that gets me is right, just listen to the announcers. Well, they're going to have to do this right right, and once you start hearing it, you can't unhear it.
Speaker 1: But literally has been literally everywhere I have listened over the last it's been about the last two to three months that it's really intensified. And even people that I respect in media are using it and overusing it and misusing it. They need to look up the definition and maybe not be so bombastic in their regurgitation of the word of the month.
Speaker 4: That's all oh here and is. As a linguist and writer, it just kills me when I hear these people a lot of the even Fox News that the people their grammar is horrific. But that's not what we're here to talk about.
Speaker 3: No, no, not at all. But I'm glad I got you off on my tangent. That's fun.
Speaker 1: So there was a story out that was sent with this pitch. It's a Department of Defense will address climate change in Africa as a security concern. And the story basically is it d O D. This is from the US Department of Defense itself d O D dealing with climate change is a securities concern for Africans. Has it just recently gotten hot in Africa? Doctor, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: The security concern for Africa that's related to climate changes, not climate change itself, but rather the policies that they're going to they're proposing to use as a solution to this non existent problem. Africa is a case study of why this climate change movement gets it wrong. And they get it wrong because they're prohibiting funding of fossil fuel development projects, and there are some huge projects in these developing developing world There's some two billion people in the southern hemisphere, Southeast Asia across Africa who are living energy poverty. In other words, they don't have electricity and they have to cook in there. Because of these do good left wing Western developed nations that have already using huge amounts of fossil fuels, they want to stop these African countries from trying to lift their people up out of generational poverty. India is saying they're they're probably most being of course China. They don't They're going to do what they wish, But India's going great guns with with coal fired uh development.
Speaker 3: Uh, they don't have.
Speaker 4: Any oil reserves to speak up, but they're going gung ho for coal, new coal mines, new coal fired electricity production and what we should we should do? Uh I liked with the new proposed energy Secretary Chris Wright had to say. He said, we shouldn't be seeking net zero, we should be seeking net and see if I get it right net energy zero. Other was we everyone across the planet should should have access to affordable, abundant and reliable energy, and that means fossil fuels, nuclear uh or are the are the most developed. And so that's the three words I want everyone to listen to. Her is energy and electricity should be liable, abundant and affordable. Solar and wind are not any of those three. If you look at the full cost of development for solar and wind, they're much much more expensive. What kills me, what coal fired or natural gas is.
Speaker 1: Greg What kills me is that these are sold as fixes for the planet. Are these are the green new deal things, These are the green energy things, sustainable and this is so much better environmentally from the planet for the planet. When you look especially it's solar and wind and you look at the blight upon the land that those conveyances turn out to be in you know, vast areas of prime farmland offshore. Now with these wind farms in the ocean right off the coast and the east coast that they're they're building, and you know that killing birds and the construction that many claim is the reason that these whales are dying because of all the noise associated with the construction of these wind turbines. So, I mean, I don't know how that can be environmentally conscious. If you're going to cover up the green earth with all of this metal and batteries and all the rest, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, no, no, no, I've just want a small bone to pick with you. I and you might pick up on this. I've started not using the term solar farms or wind farms. That just sounds so benign and docile and graceful. These are industrial activities. These are industrial scale activities. To call them a farm is what you were saying, is correct. There was a UN study two years ago that I exposed for the fallacies on extinctions, and they were predicting some twenty to thirty thousand extinct or excuse me, a million extinctions over the next several decades, which means you need to have twenty to thirty thousand extinctions per year.
Speaker 2: UH.
Speaker 4: And I took a look at it and looked and exposed the flaws in their in their study and found it only UH for species in the last forty years of non extinct And and but the one thing that got right in this report, and to go back to what you were saying, they said, the greatest threat to our endangered species is is the loss of the environment, the loss of of their where they live. And the greatest habit I'm a struggling, thank you, the loss of habitat. And UH what's their solution to this non existent problem? Destroy the habitat, pave over huge areas of prairie and desert and cut down forest to put up uh solar factories, cut down mature timber uh in North Carolina and Virginia, turn it into pellets, and ship it to the United Kingdom where it's burned for energy. And it's called green energy. Mature forces being ship to the United Kingdom and burnches like called but they call it that's acceptable renewable energy. And they also want to do again cut down for us all over to put up these wind factories. And if you just look in Pennsylvania, the Keystone state three years ago, uh, the the the wildlife people in Pennsylvania vote and they control I think some million acres across Pennsylvania. The Game Commission again, I was struggling for Pennsylvan Game Commission, and they voted unanimously to ban any wind or solar on any of the game lands. And there these are the ridgetops. They control many of the ridgetops that are that you would want to put I don't want to put them up. But the solar companies, Big Solar or Big Big Wind rather would put these wind turbines up on the top of the ridges controlled, and they've banned it. And so I listened to the committee hearing and some of these people were just irate because they lived near wind turbines and they hated them. As a growing backlash against this across the United States, against CO two pipelines that they're trying to use eminent domain to build, and against both offshore primarily really big who raw over the offshore development because these are monsters. And we saw up in Nantucket it was two months ago where the one wind turbine came apart and brought shards of the blade washed up on the Nantucket shore, and it's just it's not good. You're right, they're killing birds. The US Fish and Wildlife Service, they issue and have declared you can kill fifteen thousand bald eagles a year. That's okay. Yeah, you hold one bald eagle feather and you're you're facing jail time and a huge vone.
Speaker 1: Greg writes, don't how much of this money that's being spent to combat climate change by the climate cultist, the al gores and the rest in this in this movement, how much money has spent every day? I understand like two to three billion dollars is spent to combat this globally every day.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I can't tell you. That just came out just reading a report today that the so called were welling and named Inflation Reduction Act had still several percentage, it might have been five percent. Huge amounts of money yet, and they were going to distribute it all before Donald Trump got into office. And you know they're going Donald Trump is going to just shut that thing down. He's got some really good people. He's particularly Chris Right and energy. He talks my language. He doesn't believe there's a climate crisis, and he talks about the many benefits of oil gas.
Speaker 1: Just saw another green company go belly up. There was an evy school bus manufacturer that just couldn't cut the mustard, you know.
Speaker 3: And it's kind of like all of this stuff is.
Speaker 1: We saw it with Celindra during the Obama administration, but that was only the tip of the green iceberg. When it comes to failed boondoggles where the people get subsidized to build these plants or to develop these technologies, and when it's not sustainable, they wind up declaring bankruptcy. You know, all the money's gone and they go out of business. And it's happened again with this ev school bus manufacturer. I just saw the report this week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you can hardly keep up with the failures at each one of these solar companies. Huge losses for wind to Urban Manufacturing, huge losses for Ford Motor Company, and all of these companies are taking leading red from their eve the money they put into evs, people just don't want them. I think the issue here is there only the finding out there's are just a limited number and a finite number of virtue signaling uber wealthy people in the United States and across Europe. They're going to want to buy these things.
Speaker 5: I don't want one.
Speaker 4: You don't want one. They just don't make sense. A limited range, and it's for what use. Maybe it makes sense if you live in a suburb and you only go five miles to work.
Speaker 1: I was going to say, doctor writes, don't I know somebody personally? He and his wife have a Nissan Leaf. Of all things that they've owned, it's all electric. They live about two miles from where they work. They have another truck if they're going to make law. Younger voyages go vacations like but you know, they like their little electric car. They don't have to go very far in it. If it's too cold and the thing dies or they can't charge it, they just take the other car. But I don't even know if it's a virtue signaling thing. They just decided would be neat to have one. And if you've got the money to just you know, waste and say, oh, I'm just going to take it around town or go to get groceries every once in a while, I guess it's okay. But that's the only way that that that's going to work for most people.
Speaker 4: Right. And the thing you mentioned they have a separate vehicle that leaf doesn't make sense to go from point A to point B. It's more than fifty or eighty or one hundred miles because you're not going to You might be able to get to the point B, but they can't get back to point A.
Speaker 3: Talk to me about it, especially cold weather. Talk to me about a very very convenient warming real quickly.
Speaker 4: Greg, Well, we've talked for many years, and you know, I'm big proponent that there is was proponent there is no climate crisis, of course, but this book we go a little bit further in this and that not only is there not a climate crisis, we see by almost every metric I look at, I go through detail it in the book. Every metric we look at, Earth's ecosystems are thriving and prospering, and humanity is benefiting from modest warming and more co Two, it should be carbon dioxide should be celebrated, not demonized. And we're seeing things are moving in our direction quickly. And I think the election of Trump and his administration will just catalyze this movement and supercharge it. People are moving away from the belief in this climate crisis and it's a good thing. We want to do our part here at the CO two Coalition. You can learn go to CO two Coalition dot orger. My new book is Convene a very Convenient Warming and you can find it just two words, convenient warming and go get it all right.
Speaker 1: Fantastic Gregory Wrightstone, as always a blessing to have you, my friend, and thanks for.
Speaker 3: Making the time for us. Thank you, you got it.
Speaker 1: Stude report number one on the way in just a few moments. Stick around Gary Jenffin for William The Bill Cunningham Show on seven hundred w L W.
Speaker 6: Brodi convert round starting a driveling moves and then he pops up his ships.
Speaker 7: Money from them.
Speaker 6: He if you're wearing the Musky's winning seventy one sixty nine and is he usually pantcats our number one in the country, number two him around City seventy one sixty nine, winning Proud of the cribled pride for the left wing Perry did inside the Free pro Line Plusky's winning seventy one sixty nine over you see incredible. Number one goes down on their own flour. Oh oh, hello, hello, yet I'm I'm broadcasting bull you bone it.
Speaker 3: The next voice you hear will be Andy McWilliams, Hello, Hello, where's Willy?
Speaker 7: Willy snuck off to.
Speaker 1: Well, had Willy had a manta Zuma's revenge moment from birthday dinner? Is what he thought? He was going to get doctor today after noon today. He got shick on his birthday. He was out yesterday and I got the call yesterday afternoon that he was going.
Speaker 3: To be out today. Could I come? And I said sure.
Speaker 1: I had no idea I was going to get the bonus of having Andy mack on a shootout weekend. This is incredible, Gary, Jeff. I haven't seen you in a number of years, but it's always the light. I was listening to the political commentary that you were delivering on the way in, and I'm you know, I'm right with At least you were kinder to me than the first time I saw Furman after years. He said, oh, Garry Jeff, you don't age well, do you. The first thing he said to me, what a nice guy. But see you were you were kind. You said, hey, it's good to see. I hope you don't mind me, but no, no, this makes the stood report right here. It means I have to work a lot less hard and Seg Seg won't be badgered by me quite as much.
Speaker 7: Andy Furman since he does halve this partnership with Isies.
Speaker 3: We used to get free food.
Speaker 7: We go in for lunch, Tinkle and Freman and I think we were the original threesome on Sunday Morning sports.
Speaker 1: Are those stories as entertaining as the trip to Blacksburg, Virginia to see Virginia Tech and you see play basketball?
Speaker 3: That the one you were describing me just before we went on the air That was circ Nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 7: Seg and I on a private two engine par Jumper on the way from m was.
Speaker 8: When the music was that plane like when the when the music died? And the taxi drive that almost killed you. From Roanoke to blacks we find out that we made that guy's retirement fun.
Speaker 7: The Blacksburg airport has no I think it does now they've progressed there, But so we couldn't obviously land there at three in the morning, So we land in Roanoke, which is only that far and I'm out. But it's forty miles. Yeah, it's a good distance. Somebody's called. My wife is calling. I'm sorry anyway, answer the phone. We touched see what she wants. We took the cab up the mountain to Blacksburg and I had to do a UC Virginia Tech game well the next morning, and it was like noon, and they played like an NBA team in Blacksburg, Pakanos as they had Dale Solomon who went on to play in the NBA and Del Curry who.
Speaker 8: Was no st Curry, that great, incredible shooter, incredible shooting.
Speaker 3: Apple does not fall far from that tree.
Speaker 7: Ed Patrick was the coach at UC and we lost one twenty eight to eighty four.
Speaker 3: I believe after that that trip to UH.
Speaker 7: It was a close call in Blacksburg and Kevin Kaffney, who was a really good kid, played for UC. He got so excited when he grabbed the rebound he put it into the wrong bucket, courting bucket for I've never seen that happen in my way.
Speaker 1: Maybe later on we'll get into naked pictures of the former owner of the station. I want to hear that story too, seg Man.
Speaker 8: Gary Jeffy Stooge Report is a proud service of your local tame Star Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Braun Heating at five one, three three eight five seventy seven sixty five.
Speaker 3: What thank you, Roxy.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market is your holiday party destinations.
Speaker 1: I forgot to tell Mark Sheer that I was going to be filling in and order.
Speaker 8: Your fresh party trays with our world famous tenderloin and Prime rib today. Uh Lear's Prime always a cut above Learsprime dot Com.
Speaker 3: Located in beautiful Milford.
Speaker 1: The sandwiches are delicious seg and you beef stew soup today. They're even better when they're free.
Speaker 3: Stooge Report.
Speaker 8: Also special thanks go out to Frank Zib, the King of ACR gun Eyed Pools and Spas are running a special holiday holiday special today. You can call today or go online and swim this spring acrgunnyed Pools dot com.
Speaker 1: Did Joe Scanlon have a pool at his palatial estate the former owner of seven I didn't go that far in the back. The only time we were there, Sag and I was for the Christmas party. In nineteen eighty and it was colder than the son of a gun.
Speaker 3: It was out. He lived in Indian Hill. Of course it took me.
Speaker 7: I had to I'm bad on East Side Cincinnati geography. It took me hours to find the place. And we had to park like eight miles down a country road and a shuttle. No, he didn't bother. He had no valet parking, no nothing. And he had naked pictures of his wife displayed proudly.
Speaker 3: In the house, prominently throughout the home the residents. Why am I working for this guy?
Speaker 1: Happened so so that he finally lost the station, thank you, and it became the big one through uh rampant mismanagement on his part.
Speaker 7: He bought a station in Boston and they carried the Red Sox, and apparently there were there were all sorts of radio interference problems that he wasn't aware of, and he had to he had to do all sorts of strange sanitarian things to keep the radio frequency from polluting the whole city at Boston. It cost him millions of dollars and it broke it.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Yeah, he didn't do an adequate engineering study when he posted.
Speaker 1: No problems in Cincinnati, but Boston was an issue, was not seg Man.
Speaker 3: What we got besin Crossdown Shootout and.
Speaker 8: This Crosstown Shootout update sponsored by ORTHO since the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine the Orthopedic Authority ninety second meeting tomorrow at Fifth Third Arena.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: The Muskies are eight and two, having won five straight shootouts, right Mac, I've been there for all and the Bearcats are seven and one. The doors are going to open at fifth Third Arena, they say at noon because apparently at two o'clock at the same time the game is the UC College of Conservatory of Music as having a major event there also, so it could be a traffic night era to get around UC for the shootout.
Speaker 3: So Clifton is going to be absolutely.
Speaker 8: You might as well start. You might as well leave now and get there.
Speaker 1: Andy. When did you go from doing play by play for UC to doing Xavier basket the only guy.
Speaker 3: To do it right? When did this happen?
Speaker 7: I think it was nineteen eighty three, nineteen eighty three, and the UC athletic director at the time decided it would be a brilliant idea to move the games to thirteen sixty. He took an extra ten thousand bucks in wrights fees.
Speaker 3: And this is one way, obviously, not a few.
Speaker 7: We moved the basketball, football, all the UC sports away from the Big One, from the big.
Speaker 1: So let's take it on fifty thousand wats and let's put it on a walkie talkie.
Speaker 7: Man, I've made a whole lot of it was great for the brand or whatever. So I'm a free agent and I sort of liked what the Xavier was doing and initiated their first real local TV package on Channel nineteen, working with Joe Sunderman and Dave Ashbrock, who was the producer director. So we put about fourteen games on the air on TV. Then I twisted Dave Martin's arm he was our general manager at l W to get the the There was a vacuum on the Big One for Xavier basketball, so we did the n T games that first year and then.
Speaker 3: All the games the following years on l Double J.
Speaker 1: David Martin's one of my favorite people in this business, and he was just here just when I got here.
Speaker 3: He was just at the end of his career here. But I love that guy came in. I love that guy segm Man. What else let's see also in college basketball.
Speaker 8: Tomorrow it's the Battle of the Bluegrass at five o'clock Louisville and number five Kentucky, number six Marquette and Dayton, Ohio State, number two Auburn, and this shootout mac is what Cincinnati, And then the Big East opener for the Muskies is Yukon. Then they play Marquette in this next stretch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a rough schedule.
Speaker 7: Two they open the Big East schedule I think next Wednesday? Is it next Wednesday at Connecticut. Actually they get a little break. They don't have to play on campus, but they're going to play in Hartford, and they might be somewhat easier to beat in Hartford than in stores. And then a week from Saturday, twelve noon, it's the home opener against the Marquette Golden Eagles and they're rated number six with a bullet though they're very very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Xavier team is not not maybe on par with where you see has been so far this year, but it never seems to matter.
Speaker 3: With the shootout.
Speaker 1: The famous call that we opened up the report with you see is number one Xavier beats him at the Buzzer seventy one sixty nine.
Speaker 3: It's happened over and over again in this rival ry.
Speaker 1: Andy, do you think about the coaches that have come before when every time they shootout? I always think about because when I first got here, Pete Gillen was still the head coach at Xavier, and I think about Pete Gillen and Bob Huggins and that dynamic. And then I think about Skip Prosser, the late Skip Prosser, and how.
Speaker 3: That dynamic kind of changed.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you watch the game again, does your mind go back and take you back to the men who.
Speaker 3: Were in charge of those programs in the past.
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure.
Speaker 7: I was sort of intimately involved in the no handshake game in nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 3: I obviously created an earthquake. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I remember huggins first game in nineteen ninety Tony Yates hadn't really left him a whole lot. There was some talent there. He started a guard by the name of Steve Sanders, who was a walk on in a football, good basketball player. And that first came ninety eighty eight Savior Want and overtime at the Gardens, and the Muskies came back from six or seven down and ot a miracle victory. I said some rather inflammatory things on the air, because no, you see, was sort of like playing around with eligibility and tell grants and stuff like that, and Huggs actually and the ad demanded. After I got off the air doing morning sports, Dave Reinhardt called me and and said, listen, this is really serious. Huggs and Rick Taylor want you to report the Hugs office is as soon as you're off the air. Bring copies of the tape and to review the comments you said you made and they were all truthful. Well it might have embellished a little bit, but I said, absolutely not. They don't sign my paycheck. Xavier won the ballgame.
Speaker 3: To heck with them. I never went up there. Well, good for you. That would have been an interesting meeting though.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: Frankly, it was mutual.
Speaker 1: Right anyway, it solidified your your voice is a Xavier voice and not a UC voice.
Speaker 7: My son Brian was on the phone. He's the guy who gave me the line number one you see, number one in the country, number number two. He was a freshman and Xavier. We talked the night before the game, and I said, you.
Speaker 3: Know, only you and me, the coaches and the players.
Speaker 7: Next, they have a chance of upsetting a number one you see team in nineteen ninety six, you see was number one of the country preseason.
Speaker 3: Hanny Fortson was on the coach sports for this. He was he was sort of.
Speaker 7: Projected over a map and the final four was in Indianapolis that year. He was pointing from Cincinnati to Indy. I mean it was, you know, a fade accompany. They were going to be in the final four. They were really good anyway. Uh my son, Brian said he was a freshman xavior. He said, you got to come up with a line when they pull off the upset, and so he came up with it.
Speaker 3: He was confident they were going to upset. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I thought they had a good shot because they had a really good group of sophomores. And James Posey went on to win to NBA Championships that red shirt of the year before. He was like an old prop forty eight US Credible qualifier. He had played in intermural games at uc He couldn't practice even the year before, and Posey played great in that game. Money Brown hit the shot. Sege was sitting right beside me when Charles Williams, the Chuco point guard for UC. He wasn't being as he tried to go behind his back off his gym. Shoot, did you catch the ball there on the side? It was yes, I said, a gift from the gods. The game was tied sixty nine all and you see had the ball with the chance for the last shot.
Speaker 3: Zave you got it back and Len he hit that little fod.
Speaker 1: My friend Ray Scott from Loveland text me and said Andy Mack was the Marty Brenneman of hockey announcing.
Speaker 3: How about that? Now that was way back.
Speaker 1: You've been elevated to a Hall of Famer status here, Andy Well, I enjoy that.
Speaker 7: My hockey, uh, my hockey stingers associated the Stangers and I did the Chicago Blackhawks in the NHL.
Speaker 1: I'm being told we have to go. I don't want to I don't want to go. I want to keep.
Speaker 3: Talking on, Andy Mack.
Speaker 1: Seg Man, if you will, for this this point in time, get us out of this, dude, report sir.
Speaker 8: On this Friday the thirteenth, Gary Jeff, We're honored to have the voice of everything here in the sports department of the Great Ones.
Speaker 3: Andy Mack in the house.
Speaker 8: Today we leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 6: The right wing to keatday keep day, busting into his ohone cutting for that can cut.
Speaker 8: When will the seven.
Speaker 3: Hundred w l W.
Speaker 1: Welcome into another hour of the Bill Cunningham Show on this Friday the thirteenth. Gary Jeff was in for Willie on seven hundred WLW and joining us for this half hour is a guy that I respect a great deal of been talking to him for years.
Speaker 3: He's become a friend. He is a forensic.
Speaker 1: Psychologist based out of Austin, Texas, one of the first people to really introduce wide scale treatment with with ketamine to the general public, and he has testified in some very high profile court cases. Today we're talking about the shooter boy, currently in custody on his way to New York to face murder charges in the death of CEO Brian Thompson of United Healthcare. Back in New York City a couple of weeks ago, he was on the lamb and now well the lamb maybe on him. We'll figure out how this happened, or try to anyway. In the next few minutes. Doctor John Huber, how are you?
Speaker 9: I am amazing Gary, Jeff Walker, thank you for asking.
Speaker 1: Great to have you as always my friend. And today we're talking about Luigi Mangoni or shooter Boy as I like to I hate to actually give the person's name when they've committed so heinous an act and the psychological possibilities of how this happened, why it happened, and why this guy. And the more we hear, the more confused I am, because we've heard about this back surgery he had that didn't go well. He's been in chronic pain according to some, and yet for others that knew him in Hawaii, he was fond of working out on a regular basis. I mean since this supposed back surgery. He posted something on social media with an X ray with three or four screws in his back, and it didn't look like it was a friendly procedure to me. But all kinds of questions. Was he upset with the insurance companies at large? Did he consider himself to be some kind of avenger for the rest of us in the slaying of a fifty year old father and husband who happened to be the CEO of United Healthcare. A lot of other angles to this. So doctor first and foremost, can you be in so much chronic pa that it can cause a psychic a psychic break or a psychological break.
Speaker 9: Absolutely. I mean, you know, pain is is very overwhelming to your system. You know, it's one of the reasons why you know, we talk about, you know, doing some sort of interrogation that's illegal. It tends to be something along the lines of, let's cause significant pain to this person, because we know that that breaks people down cognitively and emotionally.
Speaker 3: And you know, it.
Speaker 9: Doesn't necessarily I'm not saying that it gives him any kind of you know, hey, let's not hold him culpable for anything that he was involved. And of course it's still alleged, and you know, we don't know if he's actually the person, or if it's all alone, or if he worked with a group of people. And we may never know because there's just so many weird things going on with this case.
Speaker 2: But we do know a few things.
Speaker 9: He's Ivy League trained and he's got an engineering degree, a master's degree in engineering.
Speaker 3: And two degrees from Penn.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he you know, smart guy, very friendly, has a long history of just being everybody's friend and helping people out. Who are struggling, and what causes somebody like that to take over the next line and step into that seductive side of the dark side up to and including responding to a book written by the unibomber anywhere together total praises this past summer about how amazing the book is and everybody should have to read it. So that alone, right there, it can tell us a few things. If we just look at mental health, we know that most psychotic breaks happen between the ages of about fifteen and twenty five, but they continue to happen until your mid thirties, and then they pretty much drop off, except under some very severe situations. So he's right in the peak of potential for having some sort of psychiatric break. Then you had the chronic pain. You talk about his anguish that you know, this is a guy who you know, his family's pretty well off, lived in Delaware, Baltimore specifically, and then San Francisco, which so interestingly collides with the travels and where Nancy Pelosi lived, and you know him being upset with insider trading we don't know about, but we do know that Brian Thompson, the CEO, was supposed to testify I believe this week on insider trading with several people involved in our political arena, including Nancy Pelosi specifically, after having had investigations or interviews by politicians. As the CEO of a Fortune five.
Speaker 1: Hundred, he'd been the focus. He'd been the focus of some investigations into insider training, and all kinds of questions arise from that. But the Pelosi connection in particular is kind of odd. Mangioni and his family, I mean, they've got like buildings named after their family. To say they're a little bit well off is maybe an understatement, but they're from originally the Baltimore area moved out to San Francisco. Nancy Pelosi is originally from the Baltimore area. And guess who she's she's representing the city of San Francisco and where she has been for It's just odd parallels there, if you want to try and connect the dots. And most of the mainstream media in this country are so called legacy media has not been reporting this angle of this particular story at all. Oddly enough, you're getting you're getting this information, you know, through real sources, but you were watching Australian TV and and this is part of their reporting on this story is the connection between Brian Thompson his UH expected testimony against people who have been accused or investigated for insider trading i e. Including Nancy Pelosi, and then the connection with UH with nan Joni and the cold blooded shot in the back murder. Let me ask you another question, doctor on the psychological side, does is there any chance that he thinks that he is some kind of v for vendetta avenger for people who have been left high and dry by insurance companies and medical care companies and the like.
Speaker 3: Is there any chance that that enters into.
Speaker 9: His head, be something there? But it's really I mean, you got somebody who is obviously very intelligent. Uh, he's got some means he's I mean, they reportedly found ten thousand in cash on him. He can go and do ATMs and just drawing money.
Speaker 3: He said he didn't know where it came from. It just magically appeared.
Speaker 9: Well, you know, he may not know where his family's wealth comes from. You know, I mean, he grew up in it doesn't mean he understood everything that side of it. But again he's probably.
Speaker 4: Just you know, c ya.
Speaker 9: I don't want to say anything, that I know, you know, admit to anything. I mean, the guy guy obviously he's an engineer. And what do we have. We have a gun that was manufactured three D printed gun, but of course they bought he had bought actually some mechanics that that can't be done with the three D printing gun from other gun manufacturers and pulled them together. I think it's interesting that they say that the gun casings the bullet casings match up. They haven't talked anything about rifling, and if it was three D printed barrel, for example, it probably will not have it'll probably a pretty smooth barrel and there wouldn't be much involved in that. You know, if we looked at commercially produced weapons like that center fire, rim fire weapons, we can say certain things about, you know, the forensic involved with this. But the forensic involved with a three D printed gun is a new arena and very few people are really privy to a lot of that because they keep all that stuff under wraps. Right now, because it's not fully mainstream. We don't know enough about the polymers and things like that. It basically would take some kind of chemists to explain everything. But then we addle this together and the pictures that are involved, and how he got away with this, got to Pennsylvania and now he's fighting extradition. You know, he's not an uninformed player in this game, whether he's actually the designer of everything or just the person who's a puppet, it's it's really bizarre. I have worked with people who are suffering from chronic pain that have decided that they that you know, that it's worth not being alive because the pain makes life unbearable. Again, we can go back to this past year. Apparently had this back surgery and since the surgery, he dropped off the planet. Wasn't responded to any family members. Uh, that's not unusual with pain situations because people feel bad and they just they don't want to bring in people that they love and bring them down as well. So it's it's rough pain, chronic paint.
Speaker 1: Talking to forensic psychologist doctor John Hubert on the Bill Cunningham Show here on seven hundred W l W and John, I much has been made about this break from the family, which occurred, I guess back in July. According to all of their accounts. The mother files a missing persons report November first, so just a little over a month ago, and the family has been relatively silent. What do you make if anything of that?
Speaker 9: Well, I think I think that's a very appropriate response. They did make one family statement saying that you know, hey, they just heard about this themselves. They didn't know he was even in New York. YadA, YadA, YadA, and you know, we're waiting for more news information to be be shared. I think that's that's probably you know, think about it. I mean, if he's actually a conscientious, loving person without the pain, now he's had this break, one of the things he's going to do is try and protect his family. So separate himself from his family so that they don't get in trouble for some of his actions, and just move on forward and basically ostracize yourself kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Kind of like kind of like when a dog crawls off in the woods because he knows he's going to die.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want anybody does.
Speaker 4: I mean, it.
Speaker 9: Sounds silly, but yeah, it's kind of like that. I mean, if you look at his history, he's not a person without compassion historically, but again, chronic pain does really bad things to people, and you know, I suffer from chronic pain. And I you know, at one point, you know, one of my children, at three years of age, came over and sat down next to me after I took some of my pain management medicine, put his hand on my leg and it's like, you know that I still love you, I just don't like you anymore. And that was the last time I took an opiate for for chic. That was let's see, he was three. He's twenty two now, so so you know, do the mass that was that was a few decades ago. And uh, and how have I been managed?
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 9: I you know, talking about working out. As difficult as working out is for me, that was one of the things that reduced my pain. It didn't get rid of it, It just reduced my pain. So as long as I was able to continue to work out and stretch and do yoga, that managed that. But you know, life gets in the way sometime, and you know, you're you're busy, You're running around doing thirty different things. And you know, now I manage it with Ketymine through my own personal physician, and they supervise my Ketymine treatments and everything else from my chronic pain and the amazing thing is, you know, it doesn't have the same effects that opiates. Do you know ketymine actually blocks the pain, keeps it from being triggered when it works, because it doesn't work for every single type of pain, and as opposed to opiates where they just mute everything and make you not care. Now, add on top of that your depression because the pain's not going away. And this guy, you know, I can easily see a brain again. It does not excuse the behavior.
Speaker 3: No, doctor Hubert.
Speaker 1: One last thing, what about this this hero worship of someone who's committed such a public and brazen, heinous act like shooting someone in the back and taking away a father and husband and you know, murder in the.
Speaker 3: Middle of the streets.
Speaker 1: And yet on social media all over there they said that his commissary card has been has been kept full while he's incarcerated there in Pennsylvania, a waiting extradition to New York. But what about these people who idolize this guy? What's what's that all about?
Speaker 9: Well, that that's a very scary thing right there, to idolize somebody for this type. You know, I don't believe hurting anybody is ever an appropriate response. And you know there are other ways to go about things. I do understand when you are pinned up against the wall and you have a mental health disorder of some sort at that that's truly what was going on here. How sometimes you feel like that's the only option U and he has he did isolate himself so lost any type of support, says to me he would have had otherwise. You know that hero worship is a scary thing. And we've gotten so much mixed information that is not accurate from our legacy media outlets and stuff. The frustration, the the overall annoyance that our general population has had with hey, what is really going on? And the news media hasn't been informing us for such a long time that there's so much mistrust. I could kind of understand it in that situation. Again, I don't like glorifying anybody who's harmed.
Speaker 3: People did it.
Speaker 1: People did it back in the thirties with John Dillinger. You know, he was Robin Banks and putting people's lives at risk on a daily base.
Speaker 3: That was his living.
Speaker 1: But there were people who were writing him letters and who glorified him and posting and the press then. And it's the same kind of thing for this guy. Now, I mean, what is the psychological say?
Speaker 9: It could be, hey, I want to be associated with somebody famous as well, because you know, people people are a little bit narcissistic in general, and some people are severely narcissistic. But this wish to be known and to be famous and have your name mean something.
Speaker 2: You know, is.
Speaker 9: An evil seductress, so to speak. It oftentimes makes people do silly things that you know. It's it's It's kind of like a discussion I had with several of my friends about politicians. I don't think any politician ever gets into politics because they want to be evil and domineering. They get into they think they want to make a change and a difference in our world, and they get in there and all of a sudden they get so immeshed and entangled with all the corruption involved in all of a sudden, they're part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Doc, we gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my producer waving red flags and banners at me. You are amazing always and especially today. I appreciate your time.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: Having an amazing, amazing month of December.
Speaker 3: You're helping. I appreciate it. Stoode. Report on the way next. That's all I gotta say, brother, Hello, bye, I'm broadcasting seg Man. We are looking for someone to save the Mainliner.
Speaker 8: You know, maybe that's why Willie's been gone for two days.
Speaker 3: He's getting in his hot fudge Sundays while he still can't.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying, I mean, might be in high tech negotiations.
Speaker 3: Really, you don't know, you think possibly.
Speaker 8: Somebody in this town's got to save the big boy. He did it once already. What about the Lender family? You know, I don't know. Somebody, you gotta have the dough the ray into me.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's anything that can be done at this point.
Speaker 1: The Mainliner on Mooster closing in ten days unbelievable.
Speaker 3: How about that?
Speaker 8: That's that's that's that's like closing the first McDonald's, like in what Illinois or something.
Speaker 3: It's Unamerican, it seems so.
Speaker 1: My wife's biggest concern is that she'll no longer be able to find the Frish's tartar sauce in Kroger's.
Speaker 8: Well, I think that's okay. I think the tartar sauce is still going to go. I don't know what they're going to do I heard I heard the an a on that deal. But will he saved the Big Boy once years ago?
Speaker 3: Did you do it too? Tom? Let me ask you this segment.
Speaker 1: Do you have to return your Big Boy costume that you've had in moth Balls now for for years?
Speaker 3: He deposit box can't get it?
Speaker 8: There you go now, So you're saving that right just in case there's another occasion come back.
Speaker 3: You need to dress up, come past the Big Boy.
Speaker 1: You're playing the Rocky music because of the T Higgins signing with Jamar Chases.
Speaker 3: How about that? Tell me about Rocky Rocky Arsenal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guess T Higgins left his guy after a few years and now he's turned around and T Higgins is now going to join Jamar Chase and they're going to have the same agent.
Speaker 3: That'll make it easy on the Bengals.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Brown and Haiti Brown could be sitting on the Woking side of the table and Rocky could sit on the other side.
Speaker 1: Te and Jamar under his wing. Rocky probably has the money to purchase the mainliner at least and save Big Boy for Cincinnati. Seg what do you think there's an idea?
Speaker 8: What do you think it's Burrow, Higgins and Chase trying to save the big boy.
Speaker 3: Maybe Rocky Arsenal.
Speaker 1: They got all the money, you're You're gonna have a good portion of that money soon, Rocky, So maybe you should step up, man, Gary Jeff the Stood report on this Friday the thirteenth, as the service of your local tame Star Heating and Air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Stacey Heating and Air Solutions five one, three, three six seven.
Speaker 8: H E A T spot.
Speaker 1: So do you think this signing with Rocky Arsenal, does that guarantee the t Higgins will or will not know? How does that act that? I don't know the future of the secondary The second is going.
Speaker 3: To make it easier if it is.
Speaker 8: If it does, like I said, I mean, they can, you know, maybe work on Chase one day and then a couple of days later, do Higgins? I mean Chase one guy, Chases obviously the number one receiver, not only for the Bengals, but it looks like the whole league. But Higgins, it's a close second. They get two for one. There you go, a bundle deal, just like Progressive Verno State Farm Bingals, Bundle Buondalay and save.
Speaker 3: Thank you Andy Reid. Let's see Stoode report.
Speaker 8: Also special thanks this week to ACR, Gunn Eyed Pools and Spas running a holiday special Today Swim You Call, You Call Today Swim this Spring by the King Frank Zeibel. Also Gary Jeff Crosstown shootout update brought to you by orthoor since the Orthopedics and Sports Medicine the Orthopedic Authority. Ninety second meeting between Xavier and Cincinnati tomorrow, fifth third Arena not on TV.
Speaker 1: Anyone wants to see is able to see?
Speaker 8: One thirty seven hundred WLW the Bearcat version free fifty five KRC the Xavier version Free Musketeers eight and two. They've won five straight shootouts no TV. Twenty second ranked Bearcats move into, move in and move in at seven and one. How about this Baseball Reds don't have to worry about this guy until like three days in June next year instead of every other week. Okay, the Yankees are acquiring Brewers closer and Red's killer Devin Williams in a trade today.
Speaker 3: I get this.
Speaker 8: Twenty two percent of Williams's career saves has come against Cincinnati one thirty six era over his career against the Reds, with sixty four strikeouts in relief. The Reds scored eight runs off Williams in five years. In five years, yes, how many games? Five years? How many games too? I have no, I didn't say, but that's so, Devin Williams go to the Bronx, get out of the Red's hair. They don't have to. They don't have to see that guy anymore. No question of the Yankees. I looked at it. The Yankees come here, I think in late I think it's late June, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. So at least they don't have to see the guy like every other week, because that's when they play the Brewers. They play the Brewers there one week, hear the next. They're one week here the next.
Speaker 1: Does Rocky Arsenal have any clients that are assigned by the Reds. It's a sports question. I don't know what I'm asking you. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not in that agent bit, all right.
Speaker 8: Bengals Day brought to you by Good Spirits, Wind and Tobacco and Party Town. Don't miss Party Town Florence's holiday party tonight five to eight twenty local breweries and distillers, free tastings, giveaway and holiday cheer. Bengals are on the road Sunday up against Tennessee Bengals. Best Bengals Coverage nine am. Pregame Sports Talk kickoff at one. Postgame Sports Talk Live from Bad Tom Smith Brewing in beautiful Madisonville, starting at five point thirty with the one and Only Chick Ludwig and former Bengals Plate great kicker Number three Jim Breach.
Speaker 1: I have an ex wife who lives in Nashville who is a season Titans ticket holder along with her husband Joe. They will be there on Sunday watching the Bengals and the Titans and telling their home team to tighten up.
Speaker 8: As they say in the Music City. They're three and ten, so yeah, not a good not a good year, not a good year under Callahan. But they do have Tyler Roy, Zach Taylor, they got Tyler Boyd.
Speaker 3: Yes they do.
Speaker 8: Josh Wiley's out of UC on the Titans. So you Bengals killers right there, see what happens.
Speaker 3: I don't know, do you still.
Speaker 1: Get excited about Bengals game seg at this point in the season At five.
Speaker 8: And eight yeah, as long as they haven't been eliminated, Gary, Jeff, bring it on.
Speaker 1: It was everything, but mathematically eliminated everything.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, you.
Speaker 8: See what happens after this. They got what they got Denver coming to town. They got Doncos are pretty good, yes they are.
Speaker 1: And and plus they're playing at home, which almost guarantees of Bengals loss this year.
Speaker 8: And then and then they ended they I forget who are they playing between? After the round? Are still okay? They got them? And then the end of season at Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's not looking.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe maybe they'll keep winning good and get some help. Oh and you know what, maybe the football gods will look upon the Bengals in the late and season and going, you know what, this team loses, that team loses, but a being, but a boom they're in.
Speaker 1: They beat the Cowboys and that's not anything to write home about this year, especially in Jerry. They had the breaks go their way in that game. They do have a road game against the Titans. This is tough for me too, because you know, I lived in Nashville all those years, right, we didn't have a professional team to root for, so it never was a Titans fan, right, but I feel a kinship with people there, and I you know, it's kind of a tough tough day for me tomorrow or Sunday. Yeah, Hunter Green and Will Myers are represented by.
Speaker 8: Rocky Okay, that's that's not a bad payday for those guys. Hunter Greens deal with the Reds, not bad Rocky Ars.
Speaker 1: Know we are calling upon you with the uh with the news that T Higgins has now signed with you, that you will represent T Higgins as well, and get that ten or fifteen percent, whatever percentage you get from their next contract. Step up and buy some frishes. Git us, get us the Wooster Pike back the Mainliner, maybe one in what you suggest, maybe Price Hill or one of the other frishes in regional one neighbors, just regional ones where people you know, five six, eight miles away could go get a big boy fries, cherry coke and a hot fudge cake like Willy used to.
Speaker 3: Willy says Rocky Arts.
Speaker 1: Now the ball is in your court, segment, get us out of the studi re court, please.
Speaker 8: Gary Jeff In honor of a cold Friday, but weather and rain over the weekend, look out, We leave you with the immortal words of the stewed driport.
Speaker 10: Hello, see Highway Patrol again next week. Until then, remember it isn't what your drive, but how your drive accounts. This is Rodrick Crawford saying see you next week.
Speaker 1: I will see you on the radio tomorrow morning with Saturday morning edition bright nearly at five point thirty and a nightcap on Monday night from nine to midnight until then. Gary Jeff's signing off for Willie on seven hundred WLW