Speaker 1: Hey everybody, welcome to game breaking News with me Jeff Grub, your host from GiantBomb dot com. Thank you for joining in on this episode. We're gonna talk about Remedy revealing its new multiplayer game, and Sony patenting a weird new piece of hardware. We have Tomorro, who's saying on the show, so it's going to be a good one. Let's get right into it with timro husseining, Tam, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: I am guessed I'm winded. I just came from the workout and and sat down at my computer.
Speaker 3: Is it normally a early morning workout for you my wife?
Speaker 2: The first thing in the morning. So I was wondering, Now, usually usually I like to go later in the day.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 2: For some reason, I decided it would be a good idea to get it done nice and early on a Friday, forgetting that it might bump up against actual work that I need to do.
Speaker 3: You know, you made it like they know, no harm, no foul. You're here. Yeah, kickback, relaxed. We'll talk about a little.
Speaker 2: Bit video games and it will be fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'll do most of the talking for a little bit. Let you catch you at your win there.
Speaker 1: But uh, you know what, Tam, I gotta say, proud of you, thank you, proud I appreciate that. Yeah, I see the I mean so you remember you kind of committing at some point a little bit, a little while ago, and it's like, oh man, he's on there and Instagram every day I get to see it and then the yeah, the basketball workouts as well.
Speaker 2: I love that those are Instagram. Those are Instagram pictures. I just want to provide some context because I am I find the idea of posting pictures of myself as a British person who has right not particularly much confidence in the way I look mortifying. I hate that shit. Those are for my personal trainer. Those are how my personal trainer is keeping track of me. One of those doesn't appear, and there's not already a predefined reason. He's messaging me and being like, where's the picture? Are you at the gym today?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 2: Those are for him.
Speaker 1: We're all your personal trainer thing. Because I'm doing the same thing, I'm like, hey, you did it again. He's on it. He's still driving.
Speaker 3: Well. Yeah, like I said, proud of you, it's it's paying off too.
Speaker 1: I have been trying to catch up on some games, but I keep adding more stuff to like what I am playing. I gotta say, I'm I don't want to tease it too much. I hate when people do it, but I can't help it. I'm playing a new game right now. I'm like, this is money. Maybe this might actually be the best game I've played in a very long time.
Speaker 3: So you know, I'll tell you when.
Speaker 2: We're doing what's that Bloodborn first time?
Speaker 3: The first time I.
Speaker 1: Played blood Born, Yeah, exactly, you figured it out, everybody. But but yeah, you know what games, games are good, and even like the games that are like mediocre, I think are like the good mediocre these days.
Speaker 3: I think Shadows is like a pretty.
Speaker 1: Good like one of those, and I'm I'm joined stuff like that. So I think the games are kind of hitting for me in the moment.
Speaker 3: How about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, there's a lot of enjoyable games right now, both. I think the thing that's really encouraging for me is that it's not just one cagary of games. It's not like just Triple A games are really really good now and that's about it. But there's games across the spectrum where's Triple A games, there's some good ones. There's double A games for whatever that's however you define that are good. And there's a bunch of indie games that I'm playing that like, this is great, this is excellent. So it's a good time. Yeah, good times for gaming.
Speaker 1: I also couldn't help it. I bought another handheld, and I mean, yeah, and you text me, You're like, I also want another. Yeah, damn, we were. I don't know, it really is, a part of it is just it makes me feel happy to have these things, and and it's good for game Boy Advance games, and that's kind of it. But I started playing other three on there, and I think I'm gonna be playing that as well.
Speaker 2: I bought the Me You Flip, which is on its way to me.
Speaker 3: Yep, I kinda.
Speaker 1: I'm already looking at the next one, which is just a like it literally just got here yesterday.
Speaker 3: I need to stop. I need to take a breath and actually use one of these things for a bit.
Speaker 2: But I actually have a game Boy Advance that one brown Forma GameSpot modded for me, which is crazy. It's I love those Yeah, led screen and all that kind of business is amazing.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's.
Speaker 1: I wanted to like take that on before, but then I ended up just getting these more and more frequently. But yeah, putting in a back lit or you know, kind of the front lit mod for the Game Boy Advance is pretty cool. All right, let's explain what we do do here most weekdays, I, Jeff Grubb, will help peace your gaming life back together. That includes breaking news and maybe even some of our own original reporting. For all these topics, I could the input of a bona fide expert who will make me look smart.
Speaker 3: If you were watching live on twitch welcome.
Speaker 1: You can also listen to the show later on podcast feeds by searching for Game Mass Mornings or find the rsso giant bomb dot com and I say games.
Speaker 3: Mornings game breaking News.
Speaker 1: You could also catch the show later with chapters and timestamps on YouTube. Hello YouTube, you know what, Let's just change that right now, Game Mass Mornings to game breaking News and everyone can hear it because my keyboard is too loud. All right, we have a lot to get into. Let's start breaking some game news with Adam Fall reviews. Tam, I know you like to try to keep up on a lot of stuff that's happening with the reviews. To have you put any time into into Adam Fall.
Speaker 2: I would admit this is one that I wasn't able to do myself. Uh huh. It kind of works out because we got access to it pretty late. So the review isn't actually up. Yeah, it's in production, and I will have played a significant chunk of it, a decent chunk of it, by the time our review goes up, but for now I haven't. Unfortunately, I've spoken to a bunch of people that are playing it or have played it, and I'm hearing good things about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so. The reviews are coming in.
Speaker 1: It's seventy and out of ten on I think I wrote or out of one hundred. I think I wrote meta critic here. I think it's the open critic score. But I think it's pretty similar over on Metacritic.
Speaker 3: You know, kind of getting in that.
Speaker 1: You know, just missing eighty low eighties range seventy nine is not terrible, and a lot of the things I'm hearing about it make it sound like an interesting game that I'm going to give a chance. I have it, I just have not had time to play it, and I might do so because of this. It got two point five stars. From Giovanni col Antonio over at Digital Trends, who wrote, in its latest action adventure games, Sniper Elite developer Rebellion lays out a solid plan to thrive in a wasteland of nuclear apocalypse games. Rather than apeing Fallout or Stalker's action action RPG formula, the more streamlined Adam Falls scavenges together some original ideas and its deconstructed quest and an emphasis on bartering that could have made for a compelling survival story built around open into exploration, but it's those pesky details that will get you killed during a nuclear disaster. And you know, I think that's kind of what we're hearing about this game is it's got some ideas, maybe doesn't all come together, but eight out of ten though, from Push Square, where it is written that Adam Fall commits to embodying everything it means to be British and it comes out the other side all the better for it. The mystery at the heart of the alternate nineteen sixties settings is gripping forever teasing clues and solutions to a way out of its rural quarantine zone. Its combat systems and mechanics let the experience down but Rebellion's latest peaks. Latest peaks when it makes you the countryside's inspector gadget with a bunch of leads to pursue and village folk to suspect, and then four starts from Dexerdo, where the review reads, Adam Fall shakes off the Fallout comparisons and stands on its own as a captivating sci fi mystery. The gripping central story and wonderfully realized setting make it easy to forget about its shortcomings, and the lack of handholding is a refreshing change that other open world games like Elder Scrolls or Assassin's Creed should take note of. I mean him, I read all that stuff, and again, like you have talked to some people who are enjoying it, it sounds a lot like my bullshit. It sounds like my kind of game. So I'm definitely going to spend some time with us. I hope it hits for me, but I think this is one of those games. It's like, you know, it is going to find an audience. It is going to hit for.
Speaker 2: Some people, and I think for me contextually looking at it, Rebellion has been making and primarily been known for these Sniper League games from like twenty fifteen earlier than that, even it see the Sniper early of the all the Zombie Army games, and for better or for worse, they've kind of been channing them those out with not like phoning it in. They try and make some kind of evolutionary steps within I have tried to make evolutionary steps within those properties. But I'm glad that they have, you know, done a full pivot into something brand new and IP and it seems to be launching with some fanfare and is received well. Not every game, you know, is going to be a banger, like ten out of ten out the gate, but foundationally speaking, I think it's a good case for them to be like, we should make more Atom Fall, or we should make more something like Adam for or a new IP. Look how it went well, We needed to another crack at this, and we can make it even better. Don't just throw us back into these sniper elite minds, you know what I mean. So I'm glad that Rebellion took a shot at this, and I'm glad that it's come out pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I like I've gained a level of respect these days for developers that make their game and kind of make it over and over again and try to refine it and try to make it, you know, on on the cheap is just the wrong term, but in a way that is sustainable and reuses assets in smart ways and kind of get and then also gives players what they want.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Every time I get a Sniper Leak game these days, of course, I want to shoot Hitler and the balls.
Speaker 3: And they always have that.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, we know, we have we have that for you, of course, and it's like, okay, yeah, they could be like, well, you know we did that last game.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, come on, we all know what's happening here. We all know what you're what you're down for.
Speaker 1: And I am at a point now where it's like I see another Sniper Elite and I've not played most of the games in the series, people in Chadow mentioning It came out originally for the PS two in two thousand and five, so franchise has been around for a long time, but it's sort of won me over in the recent ones, where you know, we've had a fun stream with the previous one and this more the more the most recent expand alone game. I tried that on stream as well and was enjoying it. I just like, like when when a studio finds their niche and makes it work, and then what you said, Tam, I am very happy that they are then able to like take that machine that they've built to produce those games over and over again. I'd be like, Okay, now can we build something over here or parallel to that that can use our experience and make something brand new that can that can make a little bit of a splash.
Speaker 3: You know, it's on game Pass.
Speaker 1: People are gonna play this game, and it just feels like they have figured out again something rather sustainable that this game should hit well enough that it can fit into if they want to make another Atom Fall, they would be able to do that, And of course then they'd have the experience of taking a game, refining it and releasing a sequel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And you got to imagine there's some benefit in doing that when assigning a deal with game Pass, Like there's some sort of leg up that you get there, so that a base level of success is what I'd probably describe it.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's the kind of thing where it has a little bit of success. They could also keep updating it for quite some time and we'll see how they're able to capitalize on any of this attention for this game. Looking forward to trying it personally. All right, let's get to some of these other headlines. Xbox App update will show your Steam and Epic games, according to a report. This comes from Georgiang at GameSpot. Microsoft has recently revealed a new UI mockup for Xbox that shows what game players own across a variety of Steam devices in storefronts, including Steam. As spotted by The Verge, Microsoft posted a new blog post that had a picture of the proposed UI, but it's subsequently removed. In the picture, you can see games like Diabolo form, Diablo Floor four not floor, and Microsoft Flight Simulator not flo to simulator in the recently a added in the UI, so basically there's a Steam tab there. However, you can also see the Steam and Game Past tabs side by side, indicating that you'll be able to see sort or you'll be able to sort games based on which platform you purchase them on. It seems like the UI is just a mockup for now, as the owned and Action adventure tabs are listed twice. The blog post is about how Xbox is trying to reach a larger audience as young generations regularly switch between platforms and expect seamless integration. Mostly this is worth bringing up because it does seem like Microsoft is mentioned in the past that they are The rumor has been that Microsoft will integrate stores like Steam into new Xbox hardware, and this could be a look at that. But also the verse is heard here. Microsoft is in fact currently working on an Xbox app update that will that will let players see all the games that they own through Steam and Epic Game Store. So it's like this is something that's not just in the mock up. They are going to try to implement this, And Tim, I just do you think this is something that moves the needle for anything. I mean, I'm not really sure that it's needle no.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the intent is pretty clear, like when you make it possible to unify multiple digital stores, I don't think the outcome that is intended necessarily is to, you know, make it easier to that's the only thing that they want to do. They want to make sure that you spend more time on their service because there's an increased chance and likelihood that you'll spend money on something they're selling in the store that's connected to it. That's the business case behind it, which makes a lot of sense. I think Gog does something similar like that.
Speaker 1: I just saw Chuck Tawski's mentioned that in chat and I'm like, oh, yeah, I remember that. They made it so you could like sort of gather all the games you want from other platforms and then launch them all from inside of GOG.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think Steam does that as well, because I know I put Assassin's Creed, which is on the games you can add non Steam games. It doesn't like look great or anything like that, but if you spend the time to fitle with it, you can make it. But yeah, I think for Microsoft the goal is to have you spend more time on their platform, which makes a lot of sense. Yeah, it doesn't move the needle. I don't think I'm going to be firing up you know, the Microsoft Xbox Service or the whatever it may be game service on PC before Steam. My Gaming PC boots directly in to big picture mode. Really, so yeah, like, well at least one of them does, sure, Because I'm bawling on a budget and I got two of them, so so you'd have to kind of I will kick and scream when I'm being torn away from Steam boss rhymed by accident. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was speculating on another show last night that there's the made the possibility here because we know that Microsoft and Epic have a pretty close relationship. They like were helping each other out when Epic was suing Google and Apple for like, hey, open up your stores, open up your devices so we can put stores into your stores, things like that, and so I'm like not surprised to see that Epic would be a part of this, but maybe, like when when it comes to Valve, which also has a pretty good relationship with Microsoft, Xbox puts all of their games on Steam now at least to all the ones that come to PC, and I wonder if there's a chance a little quid pro quote here where Steam gets integrated into this app and then eventually does get integrated into the next console along with Epic Game Store. And because Steam is available there, so people could buy games on Steam and then go play them on their Xbox without giving any money to Microsoft. Wonder if maybe Microsoft's thinking well, could we get a good cut on selling game Pass on Steam then? And I think maybe there might be that kind of situation because I remember previously hearing like the way Apex Legends and EA Play on Steam went down was Steam went to EA's like, hey, can we get Apex Legends onto Steam? And eas well, can we get EA play or onto Steam as well? And like you let us have a pretty decent deal there, and so like Valve has made those deals before, I wonder if something could result in something similar here for Microsoft and game Pass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very possible. Like I said, I don't, I feel like it would take a while for the fruits of that labor to really bear any fruit. I agree or that it makes sense, but ignore me it's right. Yeah, yeah, it will take a while for that to prove to be in any real major benefit, And I do wonder how much benefit they get. I feel like in the case, it makes more sense because the barrier to entry to an Apex Legend is nothing. It's free, right, So once they're in there, they get a lot of money out of it. So that is a good reason to have that available there. But trying to factor it into like sales performance is perhaps not the best approach for now. I imagine mostly in most of these deals that the dent that I'm in, like another platform makes to to like see how much your own game sales are isn't significant? But I don't. I don't think it's unlikely. I don't think it will change anything for people in a major way. Like I don't. I'm not the kind of person that boots up multiple digital services on a day to day basis. Like I I couldn't tell you the last time I booted up in the EA Origin for anything.
Speaker 3: I'm putting up a connect right now for Assassin's Career, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like I'm from nineteen ninety seven. Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I do that, I'm like, look there there's some features here, the clouds save integration for you stuff. Connect is actually pretty good. I'm like, but still not going to use this thing. I'm just going to default the Steam like I think most people end up doing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Jesse Norrison Chap points out correctly that the Microsoft Store on PC, I think a couple of years ago it went in a direction of taking as zero percent cut of sales from third party developers and publishers.
Speaker 3: I think at least if they use their own payment processing, it might be entirely.
Speaker 1: But if they use their own payment processing, I think it's like, no, you can have an entirely like you own all of the money from any transaction that you create, even through our store.
Speaker 3: So this would like the changes.
Speaker 1: Here might apply to a hypothetical events reality where we get to a point where this stuff is happening on console as well, where they don't do that, where they do still take a cut. But that also seems like that is coming where the next Xbox is going to be a place where you can access your Steam games, access Epic Game Store games, and it's basically basically going to be a PC with an Xbox layer on top of it all right. FBC Firebreak launches this summer. This is from Sal Ramano at Gamatsu. FBC Firebreak is a cooperative first person shooter set in the Federal Bureau of Control from the Control series. It will launch for PlayStation five, Xbox series, and PC via Steam and Epic Game Store this summer. Developer Remedy Entertainment announced it will also be available as at day one launch title in the game catalog for PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium Members and game Pass Ultimate for Xbox series and PC Game Pass for PC.
Speaker 3: Not many games have done that move.
Speaker 1: In fact, I don't know if any games done the move where they're on PlayStation Plus and game Pass at the same exact time at launch. So this is going to be widely available. And I have not touched this thing. I've looked at this trailer. I think it looks school, but at the buzz coming out of the previews is very positive for it, and I think a multiplayer game based in control from Remedy sounds very cool to me.
Speaker 3: What do you think of FBC?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was in those previews, so I got a first time look at as well, and a lot of what we had Mark Delaney who's a well known Remedy pervert and knows everything about that stuff, as am I and various other Like we've got a bunch of Remedy fans that came Sponge and Bomb that love that stuff. Yeah, so it was an interesting it's an interesting I wouldn't say an experiment. It's an interesting project for Remedy. It's also their very first self published title, so I think they've got a decent amount of writing on it. But I like what I mean. It's it's the common angle that everyone is taking right now in that it's a multiplayer game that doesn't demand you only play it and nothing else, and it doesn't demand that it become your full time job, you know, which I am very very appreciative of it. They liking it, not liking it, but they they call back to Left Foo Dead a bunch of times in our preview sessions to be like, yeah, this is like the granddaddy of them all, like you know, multiplayer session based multiplayers as they call it. And in terms of like taking the idea of something like a Left for Dead and applying it to another game, I think the World of Control is really really cool for that. Ye, that whole like weird like office humor turned into like you know, sci fi or like weird kind of goings on in the Oldest House is a perfect kind of canvas to create interesting new gameplay mechanics or ideas or aesthetics and that kind of stuff. And that was very evident in the preview because they had like one of the major bosses they showed us was a giant like behemoth made out of sticky notes and you had to during the mission, you were going around and you're fighting his but at the same time you were like trying to shoot piles of sticky notes that were just in an office and it was like a counter in the top, and I think you had to reach a certain threshold and it was like, you know what, this is stupid and fun, Like this is the kind of thing that people who spend all their time in an office would love to do. And like the whole stick is like, you're not a member of you know, you're not a Jesse Faden type person. You're not a member of like the team. You're like dude from HR receptionist and cook have suddenly decided to volunteer to be like an FBC kind of like support crew and now a fighting giant sticky note monster and that kind of stuff. So I love everything. I'm excited by everything that they're saying and doing. I love the restraint, is what I would say. I'm excited about the restraint. I wouldn't say love it because I've not played it, but their restraint of it helps me feel like it's a more focused game. And I these days, I respect games that keep me on the hook for longer in a deliberate way, in that classic way where it's like you play the game to death, you probably won't play it. Now leave it. We'll let you know when we've got something new for you to care about. It's probably going to be like maybe a month, maybe three months, maybe even six months. It's not going to be like that person's it's not going to be like Roger from Sister Sister, He's knocking at your window every day being like let me in. It's not that kind of ship. I just feel old as hell. God damn.
Speaker 1: Well that that Sorry, it's it comes for us alt eventually, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Crazy man gray hair though. But yeah, it's it's I respect that more and it makes me more excited for being committed to this game potentially long term, because I know it's going to respect my time to a degree, right, And it's not like it's the difference between like being stuck in a in a Vegas casino and just playing like a hand of blackjack with some mates around the table. You know, it's like there's one that you look forward to, and there's one that you reach a point where you're like, I can't stop doing this. If I stop, I'll feel bad, and I know that I've been conditioned to make to feel bad on purpose, you know, doc patterns exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, having the all the data that they've collected on how we behave in games used against us, leveraged against us, just as made me not feel great in the last few years. So anytime a company resists that or actively works against it, I appreciate it. Yeah, I'm looking this is coming this summer. It looks really good. I think, you know, we just talked about a you know, reusing assets and stuff like that that clearly there's a way to do that as well remedies making a lot of games. So anytime they can do something more.
Speaker 3: Efficiently, that is probably the right choice.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, and again I am all in favor of I think it is the right move.
Speaker 3: It's not the right move. I think it's awesome. I love that they do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's the right move as well. I would say I think it's the smart and right move because, like you know, it doesn't make sense for this. I mean, like the obvious thing if they wanted to make try and make a big success out of this thing would be to do a Alan Wake spinoff style game or something like that, because alan Wack is current is front of the mind compared to Control, and it's popular. You know, people would love to see more Alan Wake, but this it's Control that has the most potential for them, and it's where they can express themselves in a little more creative ways. And as a first published title in a multiplayer space, it makes way more sense for you know, you to be in the oldest house, this infinitely growing, unpredictable space that you can have all kinds of wacky dreams. And then you know, one hundred Allen Wake's parachute onto an island, and although I can't say sick, I would play it, you know, and you can hear like the inner monologue of every single one. But it's like proximity based. So when you're when you hear like an alanwic approaching you hair like his inner monologue's not knowing what was waiting for me inside gets louder and louder. But the problem is you can hear the other person's monologue as well. All right, remedy hit me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what, let's let's actually take a quick break and then we get back, Sam, I actually want to ask you a question about disco Elysium for the TikTok generation because I think opinions might be more informed at this point.
Speaker 3: We'll do that right after this. Yeah, all right, Tam. I think it was.
Speaker 1: I think it was earlier this week that me and Lucy were talking about headline from the people that make Discolyum where they described it they've made a mobile version of the game for the tik took generation, and that that phrasing set both of us off.
Speaker 3: It sent me to the moon. I was like that, what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: I think that sounds like a bad idea because no one who was on TikTok is thinking about things that way. Now you've played it, and maybe that's a little bit more of a hyperbolic and maybe maybe they've actually just made a good mobile version of this game.
Speaker 3: Is that the actual case here?
Speaker 2: So I haven't played it, but I am satgown of a developer who played it in front of me and showed it to me, like from the launch of the app to like being done with the demo. I saw everything that happens with it. I think describing it as disco Elysium for the TikTok generation is both the worst way to describe it but also the most appropriate way to describe it. I get what you in terms of like why is the worst way is because it feeds into the idea of you know, TikTok kids being just completely unhinged and not being able to pay any attention to anything for more than three seconds of trying to forward it or skip it. And that matched with a game that has millions and millions of words that are like very dense and require you to chew on them for a really long time and think about the double meaning, triple meaning, whatever it may be, and the relevance to your own life and geopolitical social issues and that kind of stuff that doesn't fit into the idea of a TikTok generation. So it's not the best description of it, but also it's most appropriate because of the format of it. I think that's what they were really going for. So when we originally got Disco Elysium post its release, Lucy and I think I was a very small part of it by that time because I was in another country. But we worked on a show called Audiologues and it's part of that we had a Robert Kovitz come in and speak about disco Elysium and making it and what the team, how the team appropiated. One of the key things they talked about is the way that the text was laid out. It was designed to be feel like a toxic Twitter conversation, and that's why it was on the right hand side, like down the down the screen vertically and you would it would scroll constantly, and that obviously isn't going to work on a phone that has either it is already vertical because it would cover the entire screen, or if you played it in landscape, it would be a tiny little thing on the side of the screen. So what they've actually done is kind of taken that and put it kind of on the bottom, and then you're swiping the text instead, and you can swipe up to bring up like a history of what you talked about. But it's making more it's making better use of the screen real estate without sacrificing the visibility or even like cutting the words out to make it a little more digestible. So that's one element of it being for the TikTok generation sure, And I think the other part of it is they have made it more digestible and playable in smaller chunks. I think that's part of where they why they call it the for the TikTok generation. They didn't show off too much because obviously chapters are long, but or the game is long, but they've split it up into smaller chapters and also tried to build it so that there's a kind of natural point where it shows you that you've made progress. But it's not like I asked them, like, are we talking like PopCap, you know, Fanfare and Rainbows, and they're like, no, they have like a case file system where it will show you, hey, you've made a significant bit of progress in the case here's the latest update. You can read through it, read back through it, and that's kind of like designed to trigger something in your brain that goes, I've done something here. I'll stop here and then come back to it later. So I think that's the kind of other element of it where they're like, oh, we've you know, it's for the TikTok generation. And I think the third thing, although they didn't describe it like this, I think it does kind of feed into that idea of a TikTok generation is that they've re kind of interpreted the game. I don't say interpret it. They adapted the game to function and play using familiar interactions with the phone. So you're tapping, you're swiping, and when we say swiping, like you're moving around a physical space, but you as the character aren't specifically moving that much. You can, like you know how in Google scripew where you go into a place and then you move your mass around to look around. So it does that, and you can click on things and then you transition between the kind of like areas. But and then they have they have added new content that is only there too. They said, ditch parts of the game together because you're not moving from one area to another, right, so you can't go throughout the city by like physically kick clicking and having lad move around, moving Harry around. But like so they've had it added like stitching to take people from one place to the other, and also made some adjustments and included extra audio but not dialogue. Otherwise, it's they said to me and Lucy were getting a demo of it. They said, it's the full game. It's there's no thing cut out. All the major moments that you remember are all there, it's a is discolesium from front to back, just in a new way to interpret it. And for me, as someone, I asked them like, is this a way for people who have already played it to re experience it or do you think this is going to get more people to play it for the first time, And the dev said both, Actually, we want people to play it more play it for the first time, but we want also for people who have already played it and have that itch to play it again to experience it in a way that's a little more convenient for them. They can like replay this game either in small bursts or long chunks if they want, but do it in a much easier way than sitting down at a computer or even pulling out a portable device or whatever it may be, which I think for me appeals to me as someone who has played a bunch of that game and really wants to go back to it and replay it, knowing that it's more relevant than ever in a lot of ways. So yeah, I think there's some interesting applications of that or the idea to it. And I'm not saying one way or the other that it's brilliant or amazing or it's good. I didn't touch the screen, I didn't play it, and we only saw it for like maybe fifteen to twenty minutes, but it looks like it doesn't feel like a rush job. It doesn't feel like a cash in. Based on what I saw, it very well could be, but based on what I saw, I didn't get the vibe you know, of like this is this they just wanted to do this for the sake of doing it. I think how they're rolling it out is you get one chapter, the first chapter, for free, and then you pay one fee and get the rest of the game. And they're launching first on Android, which is kind of just appointing for people who have iPhones, which is a significant group of people. But they said they're figuring out the Android part because it's harder, which is weird. But they were like, it's like going for a PC and then going down into a more control system where it's like, once you figure the android out, it's much easier, not much easier, it's there's less friction and less challenges to overcome, and getting it to more controlled, more predictable architecture and kind of environments like the iOS one. So if I had to guess they didn't say this. They didn't. There's no announcement about it. I would guess that it's going to come to iPhones Apple devices at some point, and I would love to be able to play that on an iPad and and you know, just re experience that game with binormal audio and that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I like the idea of like reworking the game to make it more convenient for more people.
Speaker 3: To try it. I do.
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's like I've played about half that game, and I play it for a couple of weeks and then I'll set it down. I've set it down recently. I got to like, I got across the bridge. Everyone does Everyone know what that is? Like, you fix the bridge, you get across there. That's where I'm at. And I'm like, I'm the kind of person that if I want to like re watch some of my favorite stuff, Tam, I'm like, I'm going to do it not in the way that's most convenient to me. In fact, I will put off convenience so that I could sit down and watch all of my favorite series from front to back.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I respect.
Speaker 2: Sister, sister and sister relevant reference right now is very very current.
Speaker 3: Current and relevant and hip. I would even say I agree, And so.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's just a meat thing where it's like I want to show full respect for this thing that I love.
Speaker 3: So much and do it the way it was intended to be done.
Speaker 1: So I do wonder it's like, oh, it does an almost feel that way, and will that trip people up from trying this? But I'm also curious to try this, so we'll see. But you know, we don't need video games with the Tektok trenrace.
Speaker 3: We already had that. It was called Warrior where Mega Micro Games for the Game Boy Advance and it was TikTok before TikTok and better in every way. Yeah, all right, let's keep moving here.
Speaker 1: Night Dive Studios announces launch date for system Shock to remake this from Alice Alice Jovanna at Polygon, The system Shock two twenty fifth Anniversary Edition, formally titled system system Shock two Enhanced. The edition will be arriving on PC, Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch on June twenty sixth, courtesy of Night Dive Studios announced that the Future Game Show Spring Showcase the twenty fifth Anniversary edition brings a fresh code of paint to the classic nineteen ninety nine sci fi horror game. That first system Shock one remaster that night Dive Dead was really really good, and system Shock two is, like, you know, one of the more influential games of its era. And I've never played it, but I remember being a kid and my brother making his PC and him playing. I guess I probably tried it a little bit on his computer, but I didn't really play.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 3: I have I have three brothers and a sister.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: More grubs there are?
Speaker 1: Well, let's see two three, So three total including me are grubs. And then I have two half brothers that are goods. They're Danny and Sean Good.
Speaker 2: How did I How have I never known this?
Speaker 3: Uh? And Mike Manat, who's done me for a long says, you have a sister? Now? My sister never like lived with us. She's also a half sister.
Speaker 1: It's there's a whole web.
Speaker 3: I'll you know, present sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, can we do a PowerPoint presentation U p F here pretty soon?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I need to know. I need to I just whether you choose to put it online, I just personally need to see the other Grubs.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh yeah, I can. I can send the pictures your way. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: That's fantastic. Uh, this is an incredible revelation for me.
Speaker 1: My uh my brother Jason, whose birthday it was yesterday. Everybody was happy birthday of Jason Grub.
Speaker 2: He is Grub is an incredible name.
Speaker 3: He's two years younger than me, and he is the handsome one. Right, So I'm this I'm just saying, you'll see you the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, you're a handsome man.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Either way, System Shock too. I'm I'm looking forward to it. We'll see. Uh.
Speaker 2: The idea of night Dive people watching this and being like, yes, they're gonna talk about a game, and then suddenly they're like, damn, we got a fucking scam there. Hell well, I.
Speaker 3: Love Night Dive, I love all of everything they do.
Speaker 1: Is just like such a joy for me. So looking forward to trying this out yeah again. June twenty sixth, also coming to Switch. I wonder if it will be one of these like late Switch games that has the enhancements built in for the switch to.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye on the power block. Hopefully next week we may have more on that game and the team working behind it. Fantastic, excellent, I'll say for now, all right, we'd love that. Yes, and we also have Joan Luke, who everyone knows is a very very very big fan of System Shock and Night Dive, so maybe trying to look out some involvement.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: You know these remakes and remasters in reworkings of all games. I did try that Half Life have like two RTX and that was That's pretty impressive.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool. It does.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crashy, it's a little bit like kind of stitched together in some ways. But the RTX lighting the path tracing in older games continues to be a trick. I really appreciate you watched.
Speaker 2: Did you see the moment in the stream yesterday? That watched some of it where they we're playing it and a table and just collapsed in front of everyone.
Speaker 3: No, I missed it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: John was in the control room around then, so you can probably like tell you more dramatically what happened. But Kurt and John Luke are playing it and basically the table in front of them exploded for no reason whatsoever.
Speaker 3: The table a table in the game or in the shoot real life.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's like water everywhere. And they were like it was during the game Squats show and it was really funny, and I was just like, oh man, that's the power of ArtX baby.
Speaker 3: Really really quick.
Speaker 1: Going back to my family situation, there are three men that are my age have the Grub last name. I have two daughters and neither of them have any kids. So there's a chance that the Grub name will end with us. With you, yeah, there's a strong like, yeah, I mean there are other Grubs, but this particular line of Grub names could end here.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna take them for the team. I'm gonna have a kid and name him Grub.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Tam. That's actually what I was getting at. So, like you picked up the hints there.
Speaker 2: This is they're gonna be like, what the how did this happen?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Of this, don't worry about it, Mike Vanadia Chat's saying good, why.
Speaker 2: Do you keep saying yell me like a gummy bear? I don't understand.
Speaker 3: I don't know either. Who knows anymore? All right?
Speaker 1: Assassin's Screen Shadows reaches impressive milestone in just one day. This is from Darren Bontiusik game Spot. Assassin's Screen Shadows is off to a strong start on PCPs five and Xbox Series X and S as the game has reached one million players within hours of launch.
Speaker 3: Ubisoft says concurrent.
Speaker 1: Players on PC of via Steam for its launch day also look good compared to previous releases Assassin's Creed Valhalla, but there's a caveat here. The important thing to note is that on PC, Assass's Creed Shadows had a day one launch on Steam and the Epic Game Store. Bahala adopted a different approach when it launched on PS five, PS four, Xbox Series X and Xbox One, and even Google Stadium back in November twenty twenty, but when it was available on PC as as well, it was only available on Epic Game Store until it came to Steam much later.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or came the Steam a month later. I guess either way, it had a lower concurrent player account. The game seems like it's it's finding an audience.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Like Tam, We're going, We're going to this game, Satan Assassin's Green Shadows. This is Ubisoft's last chance to turn things around. Kudos what that really needs to look like, I have no idea, but it seems like a good game. It's finding an audience, it is doing well enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, like I I'm pretty sure at some point I have indicated myself that, you know, it's important to the future of Yubisoft, and it is to a degree. But like, one game isn't going to change the fortune of an entire celebration, Like that's not happening. Like I might have some influence of it over it, but like if someone wants to do something with Ubisoft and acquire the Assassin's Creed is not going to stop them. Like, whether that game does exceptionally well or not, it has a very small impact. Like looking at it from a kind of quality perspective, I think that game is good. Okay, it's a good Assassin's Greed game is I call them like in the Witcher env era of Assassin's Creed. It's probably the one that I've enjoyed playing the most. It's probably the one that I feel like is less least like disrespectful of my time. I think about how I was the worst for that, and it's the one that appeals to me the most because it has good competent to good stealth if they're playing is now a I think Jaska personally for me is and I hate to say this given the context around it, but like, yeah, it was completely irrelevant in the in the game, like it doesn't work for me, maybe like it's I'm I also will say I'm very much stealth focused type person in terms of gameplay, Like I Malgaes Solid is obviously one of my favorite games of all time. Love splin Us out to death, I'll ten chu you know anything stealth, I'm into it, So I'm naturally inclined more that way. The Yoursk is very very different. He's not about stealth. He's he is just storming into buildings and killing everyone. But occasionally we'll try and jump up onto a roof and look like an absolute dumbed like just running around giant armor. But that kind of his part of it doesn't work for me from a gameplay perspective. And I also feel like he doesn't feel relevant for the vast majority of the game. Like when you start playing that game, if you play the game and like take a time and you know, explore a bit, you cannot play as Yoursk outside of the first like introductory part for like seven to ten hours, like you don't have to want that, which is a real long time.
Speaker 3: So when that happened to be Tam, I was like, are they just doing this? Did they?
Speaker 1: Did they work things around so that he like because of the problematic of the people out there, that.
Speaker 3: They maybe move his section back.
Speaker 1: But once I started playing it as him, I'm like, oh no, this feels like a character that was added in a issue to Nawey, who was clearly supposed to be the main character and the game was built around her abilities.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, well, we need a man, and so let's bring in.
Speaker 1: This cool character from history, and you know what, we'll give a completely different way of playing with him that isn't really about the way we want people to play the game, which is no way.
Speaker 3: That's the sense I get as I play a little bit more.
Speaker 2: K Yolsk has good moments, but now from a like long term, committed kind of gameplay perspective, is way more enjoyable and way more interesting. She's got the new mechanical ideas, she's got you know, the snorkeling stuff where she can hide underwater, her grapple hook is much more interesting than anything that Yoske has and is kind of new to it. Even her fighting style is a little more fresh, and her parcore is Parkore has got much better us on his previous games. So from all like angles now, Way is for me the superior character, and it makes me feel like I wish that it was more focused on her, both narratively and in terms of like world design as well. It feels like they didn't need If it could focus on as her, it wouldn't have to be as big, and it wouldn't have to have some of the fluff that's there and padding. But maybe I'm wrong. I probably am wrong, but I feel like if you if you haven't played Assassin's Creed for a while and you're kind of itching for a game, that's what and Assassin's Creed it. I think it's the best of the bunch so far. Maybe not narratively, I still have a self spot for Origins and Bik, but I feel like all around this is the best one. Don't expect to spend a bunch of time with Jaske. Expect to like storm a castle with him, destroy everything in your path, and then go back to Norway and do some Assassin's Creed ass Sassin's Creed stuff. But yeah, it's it's doing as far as I can tell. It's got like eights and nines pretty much everywhere. Is it gonna be the second coming and savior of Viebisoft? Nah? Probably not.
Speaker 1: I mean it's better than the alternate, right, It's better than being another failure, right if that would be a nail in the coffin. Yes, just what this is just not another nail in the coffin. Yeah, that's always can really ever be.
Speaker 2: It's a multimillion dollar corporation with spaces around the world, millions of thousands of people working for them, you know, shareholders that kind of thing. A game with hand blade is not gonna save them if something is coming like, it's got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, last handful of headlines here. Switch gets more Super Nintendo Yeah, Super Nintendo NSO games added to its library. This is from sal Ramano at Gamatsu Nobunaga's Ambition, Nobunaga's Ambition, Lord of Darkness, Romance of the Three Kingdoms for Wall of Fire, and Uncharted Waters, New Horizons.
Speaker 3: All coe kind.
Speaker 1: Of strategy games got added to or will be added to Supernintendo Entertainment System Nintendo Switch Online on.
Speaker 3: March twenty eighth. There is you know, video out of this. Now.
Speaker 1: I've never played any of these, although I've heard of Nobunaga's ambition a bunch of times from people who like these games. Apparently, the one that is considered to be like the easiest one to get into is the one that looks the most interesting to me.
Speaker 3: Uncharted Waters New Horizons.
Speaker 1: It is a kind of a piraty themed strategy game, and I love Sid Myers Pirates. This looks like what if Sid Meyers Pirates was made in Japan? And that sounds really frigging cool to me, So I'm gonna check that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, I don't have much familiarity. I don't have much familiarity with these. I know all of no Bnaga's ambition exactly, but pretty much everything everything else that had passed me by. I was just a Saga kid, so all of this stuff wasn't I wasn't exposed to. But yeah I wouldn't. I wouldn't mind checking that stuff out. But yeah, if you, if you're into the stuff, very happy for you, good.
Speaker 1: Love, and then uh yeah, it is interesting timing as uh so when a chap points out that Nobunaga is yeah, one of the featured characters in Shadows.
Speaker 3: Is having a moment, Yes, yeah, yeah, good for him.
Speaker 1: But don't try to like is that like Nobanaga widely considered to be like very important histories? Is it like a complicated history? I don't know that much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'm not going that's that's it. I was sure though, I'm not a Japanese historian, so I'll just say, yeah, Nona is a complicated person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's actually probably the safest thing for us, believe.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm just gonna be away from the no conversation.
Speaker 3: Perfect, perfect, That's works for me. Pain Killing is no evil person.
Speaker 2: Anyone, But I feel bad? Can you get into Donista Worrieseople in Dynasty Warriors?
Speaker 1: Pain Killer reimagining announced for p S, five, Xbox series and PC. This is from Salamano, a Kamatsu publisher. Three D Realms and developer and Shar Studios have announced Painkiller, a reimagining of the classic first person shooter franchise four PS, five, Xbox series, consoles and PC on Steam.
Speaker 3: It will launch this fall.
Speaker 1: Pain Killer is a fast based, cooperative action game where players battle demonic hordes Impurgatory.
Speaker 3: It was like Painkillers like an early Doom clone.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's back I think, from back when we called them doom clones, and so to bring it back now in a new form is pretty interesting. I just it's always surprising me, Tam what it's like, this level of game getting like coming back. It's like the name doesn't have a ton of recognition amongst among most gamers, so.
Speaker 3: It's like, what's the benefit there.
Speaker 1: It's almost like the Prey situation, where like we're gonna use the prey name again. It's like, well, doesn't ayone care that this is the prey you're making that's separate from that last prey And this is like even much further separated from that. But they're going for the same style of game, and they're are going to be fans out there. I think it's more interesting just the fact that this is returning at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can with certainty tell you that I have played Painkiller, and I can tell you it definitely is a video game. I don't remember anything about it, Like I cannot tell you one to think of in my brain. I think about Painkiller, and all I can see is postal. For some reason, it's a bad time. I'm clearly getting them wrong. And yeah, if you're into painkiller, very happy for you, or that's whatever you were talking about for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess this was two thousand and four, maybe a little bit after. They were still calling them Doom Doom clones, but it still was in that mold of being like one of those just first person shooters.
Speaker 3: You're gonna go kill some demons. Yeh, very cool.
Speaker 2: So many I'll play a new one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, I'm kind of in the mood for that.
Speaker 2: Especially in it if they can like do Doom twenty sixteen or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, last headline here. Sony patents solar paneled or so solar power controllers that charge when exposed to light. This is from Shamir Sapphiras at Tech for Gamers. Sony has published a new patent discussing solar power technology for PlayStation controllers with storage uh the sole storage for the energy. These controllers could charge when exposed to light and retain the extra electricity in the battery, not requiring any other power source. Sony might introduce a new line of PS controllers that can charge using solar power, eliminating the headache of manual charging. Okay, so my question Tam is, like, you know those calculators that have like the solar sell on them, and it seems like they get enough power just from like the light in the room. Is that has that technology gotten so good it could power a controller, because otherwise I got to say, where I play games not getting the most sunlight?
Speaker 3: I'm afraid not.
Speaker 2: That, not that I think about it. One of my TVs has a remote that is solar powered. I've never had to charge that bad boy. I just leave it out and it's always it always works on it. But I mean, like it charges from the power of the sun. So good. I mean, I don't know, but obviously, like that's a very very simple kind of uh face yeah, compared to like the complicated nature of a video game controller, which has like motion and touge.
Speaker 1: Right, and if you're remote battery last four months and the PlayStation dual sense controller last four minutes.
Speaker 2: I love that. I look forward to a future where I pick up a controller and be like, is this hot because like it's about to blow up? Or is it because I've left in direct sunlight for twenty hours. What's cund I don't know. I would love to, I mean, like I feel. I was about to say, I'd love to just keep my controllers charged all the time, but I just remember that I put mine in like charging cradles and they're always charged. So yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I've I've like basically shaped my life to have all controllers go into cradles now, and that's made a huge difference because it is just like a small little thing. But plugging the plugging in the court every time I'm done or every time I'm about to stand up, that's a little annoying.
Speaker 3: I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Setting in a cradle. It looks nice it like on the for this eight, but do one. It turns on a cute little light, so I get that that's like such off a little dopamine. So I always remember to do it, and then I pick it off the stand and it turns on and connects automatically, so it's just yeah, I really like that.
Speaker 3: Although if there was a solar like cell.
Speaker 1: On top of it as well to make the battery last even longer, I wouldn't hate that all right.
Speaker 3: That does it. For headlines. We have the mind question from yesterday, what's up Tam all night?
Speaker 2: So song raised that.
Speaker 3: You just you mis messing with me? Yes, Tam, definitely.
Speaker 2: So I just want to I just want to like shock people into, you know, waking up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it worked.
Speaker 1: I'm like, okay, now I'm ready to do the show although we're ending it. I here's how I knew you were messing because had it been happening, chat like would be scrolling way faster.
Speaker 3: There would be way more people like, oh my god, it happened, and.
Speaker 2: Totally scrolling pretty fast right now and trying to figure out where I live to kill me. But yeah, I was just kidding. It's just relax, all.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, you are the pole question from yesterday. Let's see here, have you ever played Plants Versus Zombies? They are apparently bringing that game back and they're gonna maybe do a version of it that's not quite so filled with micro transactions. But seventy nine percent of people in our in our poll here more than two thousand respondents have played that game before, and then twenty one percent of respondents have not played it. So yeah, it's one of those games that I think is like was down with gamers. Gamers really like that game.
Speaker 2: We love that. Yeah, I as a representative and soul speak of a game as we'll say, pretty good man.
Speaker 3: Yep, elected ambassador.
Speaker 2: You know what it's all, pop cap say it. Give us original pego back on. Iowa, you took that ship off so you can pump out your micro transaction. Ask Pegl that stuff breaks ship. Okay, I tried playing. It is dog shit. I know that both io peg I will pay you upwards of five dollars for it. Okay, that's money, you Peggle that you have Pegl Blast. I hate it with the burning energy of a thousand suns. I hate it. Like to stop being so shitty. Give us original Peggle and also put the original Pegl mug on somewhere because loss one broke and she's won't stumbition about it. But we want to play Pegl badly.
Speaker 3: I always want to be playing Pegel. I absolutely do.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I'm I'm just gonna go play that on PC the way I actually originally did make God damn yeah, come on, uh new Paul question will get that set up here in a second, redo that before we do that damn. If you got anything else you want to say about Pegl, feel free to do so. But also, where can people find you on the internet and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: I remember playing so much Pegl when I was in water Warcraft, which is the funniest ship to me in this day and age. I would get on a mount just to play peg And then one day in my like just I realized, I was like, why not just play Pegel instead of paying a subscription fee and spending most of the time on a mount playing Pegel. Yeah, but Pegl's great. Don't play Pego blast because it is evil and I don't like it. Uh and ea. I would cancel one Battlefield game to get original iOS Peggle back. I'm not even kidding they are.
Speaker 3: Then they're like, they only have the one bad Field game coming, so let's just get would.
Speaker 2: Cancel that new Battlefield game if I had, if I if I had the power to make that vanish, let's bring.
Speaker 3: I never played this two thousand and seven. I get that. I'm adding this on Steam right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played so much Pegel nights, but I don't think i've played this Pegl extreme.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm gonna go for that that looks like.
Speaker 2: Is this but it's on Steam? Man? I want to I want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I get it, but that to be fair, like that is how I played most Popcat games, because like before they came to mobile, they were just casual PC games and on.
Speaker 2: The toilet taking a dump satisfaction of course.
Speaker 1: And actually I think the next way I played Pegole really was on the DS before iOS and Android and stuff like that. All right, new poll question, Are you playing Assassin's Screen Shadows?
Speaker 3: Yes or no?
Speaker 1: Now that it's out for everybody, kind of want to just check in and see what if people maybe made the jump over there. After some pretty decent reviews, you know, there's a lot of people who are like, this isn't my favorite, or it's just fine, and I don't want to waste my time with it. I saw I was watching Jake Baldino's video about it, and he did a good job explaining how he's just not in the mood for something that he thinks is just fine.
Speaker 3: And I get that.
Speaker 1: I agree, but are how are you all spending your time with this game? Or are you not moving on to something else? We'll get the results of that discuss it here on game breaking News, tomorrow here on Giant Bomb and the Power Block from GameSpot and Giant Bomb. Speaking of, we have a lot more happening today for the rest of Friday. Pretty sooner, we're gonna go into the bomb Cast Revengeance where me myself leave, Mike Manatti, and Mike Drucker are all going to talk about Mike's book.
Speaker 3: We're going to talk about I would like.
Speaker 2: To just apologize to Mike Trucker, who I didn't know was in here. I was screaming about shitting and Peggle for like a solid two minutes. If I had known that Mike Trucker was here, I would not have done that.
Speaker 1: I think he yeah, appreciates it. Don't worry about that, and that'll be good time. And then after we're gonna have UPF four, we're gonna play Thug Pro and don't miss there might be some guest stars from the Blake Club universe.
Speaker 3: In that, so don't miss out. Everybody. Shout out to the Piston Hondai for helping us out with that. All right, I think that is everything.
Speaker 1: Two more husaying thank you so much for hanging out with me today and talk about video games.
Speaker 2: Man I thank you for having me. I believe this is my last appearance on the Power Block for this week, so I would like to extend a thanks to everyone who has been watching, and also everyone puts some w's in the chat for Jan and Jean, lu can everyone else, Richard and Jake who have been behind the scenes keeping everything going. This is like I've been I've been there this week and previously last week and been there watching them do this, and let me tell you, it is not easy. It is tiring, like there's no real moments to switch off and just like relaxed there. So it is a difficult, difficult thing, and we truly truly appreciate the effort they put in. Thank you, give them.
Speaker 3: A wu tang w for me, everybody a wutan group excuse me.
Speaker 1: All right, excellent? Thank you all for listening and watching. You're the best audience in gaming. Until next time, have a good one, take care of yourself and goodbye.