Speaker 1: Good morning. It is aam August twenty eight, six, twenty twenty four, and we're going to start off with a little video here and take it from there. It's going to be an interesting day. Hope everybody is here to take it all in because there's gonna be a lot of information. Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Now. Whose only goal has been to set the revision on fire.
Speaker 3: The entire world.
Speaker 2: Should realize this. He's lost the pr war, he's lost the legal war, and he's using the military and his only chances of survival is to crag America into a direct confrontation with her arm This is a fundamental threat to world peace. Everyone should be hoping for his downfall. I'm first met who is an opposition leader in two thousands. At that time he had just basically one pitch, and that was Iran is the enemy, and Hannas and Hesbela adjust its aircraft carricter. So a central light motive of Neahu's policy, apart from doing everything he can to stop the creation of a Palestine's state, is to get America into an attack on Iran.
Speaker 4: For Iran in Israel as first and America's next. So when Israel fights Samas, we're fighting Iran. When we fight, we're fighting Iran.
Speaker 2: War against Hesbela is regarded as a matter of when or if if Israel has failed in its primary objective to dismantle Anas after ten months on leashing more bombs on Gaza than the Allies tropped on Dresden and Hamburg in the Second World War, How on earth.
Speaker 1: Is it all right? Is anybody hearing an echo? Hold on, I'm catching an echo pretty hardcore and the playback here. Someone in the live chat just let me know otherwise this is kind of gonna be a point listening. I don't want to hear echo. It's gonna drive everybody away before we get it started. I don't hear it in my headphones. I hear it on the phone when I'm playing it. I'm hearing a massive echo. So what are we at? Anybody in the chat wanna respond to that? The funny thing about this board is it it's transferring everything correctly, right. The problem being, of course, as always, is that it's not the board that controls everything once it leaves the board. It's the computer that's completely messed up that I've been struggling with and talking to you about forever. So yeah, there's something that echo. Yeah, see, it's pretty bad on my phone. So let me let me see if there's any thing I can hit my settings up with. I don't think it's yeah, no, it's not this. Yeah, it's just guys, this is what I talk about all the time. Why this computer just does these things. There's an HP switch that doesn't work properly for the audio, and it's constantly trying to override and it just jacks things up. Let me try something else. Obviously, I'm gonna have to try something else. This is actually pretty important. So I was hoping that it would be no jerky bullshit going on, but this is what it is, all right. I can't even contemplate anything. This is from the Europe of the Last Battle on telegram. Well telegram still is telegram, right, and that one I was gonna follow up with too, actually to see how full of shit these people are. But if it's not terrible, ten minutes of lit is going to be rough. Let me only see that's the thing. It's like, it sounds perfect in my head set, so you know, it's like, yeah, it's on the right track, all right, So let bring it back to where we're about it, and I'll try a couple more minutes. If it's if it's irritating, if if people are jumping off like flees off a dog when it gets wet, then we'll just go ahead and go to the next thing.
Speaker 2: When If If Israel has failed in its primary objective dismantled ten months on leashing more bombs on Gaza than the Allies trot on Dresden and Hamburg in the Second World War, how on earth does it think it will unseat or push Hesbela back. Hesbela is much better armed than Annas, with very accurate missiles that can sneak under the iron dome system. So the whole of Israel is vulnerable to a regional war on five fronts. This is fundamentally against all Western interests, particularly after a series of the defeats for Western policy in Iraq, in Yemen, in Syria, in Libya, American foreign policy has basically labored under a huge self imposed burden. They have been trying to persuade who to stop the war, but they provided no incentive for Yahu to stop the war. And it still remains a bipartisan policy of whatever happens in the Middle East, however badly Israel has behaved. We are going to support Israel, which not even Ronald Reagan or hw Bush, to Republican presidents and allow themselves to work on it. If you remember, Reagan stopped SAC from bombing West Bay Route in nineteen eighty two because the scenes of the nightly bombing. We're so grim on CNN that Reagan is the consummate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colleen, we know, but there's nothing I can do about it right now. And this is kind of important. There's nothing on the board that I could change that. It's not from that. It's just let me check one thing, which I doubt it is. Nope, that's correct. Nope, that's correct. Yeah, No, it's not that. And I can't change audio settings after it spreaker, I'm sorry, streamyard starts because it's scrap, so it doesn't let you. It'll jack up the whole entire thing. So if it's not terrible, we're gonna continue to for like one, just a little bit more. We'll get the gist of it, and then we'll move on. I've got plenty of more here. It's gonna be might be a very long episode today, but it's gonna be a lot of information and it's gonna be very I guarantee you once I get off telegram. There could even be things massing the telegram right now because of what's going on. They like to have sabotage crab So who knows what's really going on here? If you're not hearing echo in my voice, then you know it's.
Speaker 2: Not not that said no, I don't want it, stop it, And he stopped it. He stopped shutting within twenty minutes. He's w Bush threatened to cut eight off every settlement that was announced. So now you've got to president in Joe Biden, who is an instinctive scientist, a generational scientist, who is given far more leeway to Israel committing far more bank barrack crimes over a much longer period of time, and just giving it the green mind. Well by now, to say stopp stop is also an incredibly weak position, because he could have said everything he's saying ten months ago. Nothing has been achieved except the deaths of forty thousand Partestinians one hundred thousand wounded, and even that could be a huge on estimate.
Speaker 1: And it is all right, Well, Europe, with the last battle on telegram. All right, there's sabotage afoot, and it's because this computer is most likely is the reason nothing that I have access to actually control. It's just the way it is. But tell me, since you were kind enough to let me know that that was going on, and I already caught it on my phone that I was doing that, go ahead and let me know if it's echoing on my voice too, because if it is, then bye bye for now, because it'll just be completely pointless. Let's see, I've got a couple of things here. I've got a lot of things here. We're going to be going over the great Many Trump and net and Yahu thinks that we need to discuss, and we're gonna remind ourselves of a few others. Get on. There a few other things here that's that are going on, and then we're going to jump into Samson, the Israelate hero or villain. And where did it come from? And was it stolen to like everything else? And when did he pop up? And was it once again? Wait? Could he be Heracles? Heracles? Hercules? Right? Oh? Good, good, good, good good. That's good to hear. Yeah, No, that's cool. Kelly and I'm just I would just you know, that wasn't The irritation was in the fact that I can't do anything about it because our computer is on its last leg and it's just going to deteriorate more and more. So since I said that, and all as well, just bring this up real quick. Thank you to everybody who's been helping out. Greatly appreciated. Bush Master, you're the man who's the guy up there, Anonymous, Thank you Anonymous, all right, and Anthony and Clue two. It's like have reidsy like from the oh, the data are still still uh right. So this is give sen go dot com backslash b A A L b U s T e r s. I spill it out for people who are in the podcast, you know, only here in the podcast. So it's give send go dot com backslash b A A L b U s T e r s. So we are trying to get to the goal and that will be for the computer and then you know, the goal will change as far as you know, just monthly to keep the show going. But for now, the main objective here is we need to fix this because that's this is what I use to broadcast on It's what I use to write the next book. This is what I use to edit videos, and it's getting harder and harder and harder. I can't even print on this computer anymore. I have to pull up my laptop to put it in and then I can print. So it's just it's time to go almost ten years old, all right. This is give sendegoat dot com backslash b A A L B U S T E r S. There's other ways to do it. I mean, if you want to do it like like a super chat, they have that on the thing here too. Just do that real quickly, just show you. I'm just gonna get this out of the way and then we'll get right back into it. Just so everybody is aware, this is the video you are watching right now. So there's a longer description. You might have to click the button that says show more and then you'll see all the links. They usually cut it off right after the written description, which is a little bit long today, and then you hit to see the show more show us. You go ahead and click that and you'll see more and gives it. So there's simple fryllc dot com right the money Tree Publishing. You'll see all these links here. It gives something gos right there as well. By the way, doctor Peter Glidden five days left for the fifty percent off for his annual or multi subscription, and the link is right here. You have to use the affiliate link and then use the Healthy, Wealthy wise code. That's the order of operations there. The patreon's here. But what I was trying to show you is this thing right here. You click that and then you can manually change it, or you can use these little buttons here, and you can throw super chats in here. All right, Rumble, we'll distribute. I don't know how much they take, it doesn't matter. And then there's a subscribe button here, so it's kind of like a built in Patreon right here on Rumble for as long as that lasts, because now they're under attack too. But you know, this is what we're using right now, and it seems to be working just fine. So there you have it. All right, let's get onto business now. Let's hope that the rest of this stuff isn't substances sabotage. And I'm looking at the other file. There's nothing else, no other programs open that would cause that. It's just being weird, all right. So I even have a little bit of Max Egan and two separate spots from one of his more recent videos that I'm going to play, and it all goes into the same, the same little show.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: There'll send little tale that we're telling, and we will begin. I made this a long time ago. This is kind of like very very primitive, but it's kind of neat, and I'm sure you've seen it a million trillion times in different forms. I would update it with different pictures as of is now, but it's kind of cool. It's a good it's from Poohol Junkiest.
Speaker 5: This lion, he's a king of the jungle.
Speaker 6: Huge man.
Speaker 1: Land down under a tree. He's so big, he's so hot.
Speaker 6: He doesn't want to move.
Speaker 7: Now the little lion comes.
Speaker 6: They start messing.
Speaker 1: With him, biting his tail, by his ears.
Speaker 7: He doesn't do anything.
Speaker 6: The lion has She starts.
Speaker 8: Messing on coming home, making trouble. Still nothing now with the other animals. They notice this and they start to moving. The jackals, hyenas, the barking at him, laughing at him.
Speaker 1: They ne his toes, they eat the food that's his domain.
Speaker 6: They do this and they get.
Speaker 1: Closer and closer, and boulder and boulder, until one day.
Speaker 8: The lion gets up and tears the ship that everybody runs like the wind eats everything in his path.
Speaker 1: It's every once in a while, no.
Speaker 6: Man asked the shore the jackets.
Speaker 9: Yes, we still have to be scared.
Speaker 5: I still have to.
Speaker 1: Kill there you go. I think that says it, all right there, that's my sentiment. At least we gotta we gotta man up a little bit here, guys. And also he says at the end, don't beat him, kick his ass, all right, So let's start with this one. We got several little clips, and then it'll it'll, it'll build upon itself, and you'll see where we're headed with this pretty crystal clear. I have to do that sapid thing again and move myself all the way, of course, why not, right, that's nice, all right. Respect that time that net and Yahoo received a freaking key to the castle of a white house, I would love that.
Speaker 10: This was a special token of affection given by myself and the first Lady to Prime Minister and the first Lady of Israel. And it's a key. We call it a key to the White House. And it's a key to our country and.
Speaker 1: To our hearts into the nuclear football.
Speaker 10: And you've been an amazing leader for a long period of time. And this is this is in many respects, the big day, because this is something that's very special.
Speaker 9: Thank you, miss President. And I have said, and this is true, that you have the key to the hearts of the people.
Speaker 1: Of Israel, because who have none. By the way, they be sure of that, all of all.
Speaker 9: The great things you've done for the Jewish State and the Jewish people.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 1: He's smiling because he's laughing on the inside.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Fantastic. Well, I think Israel's not isolated anymore because I can tell you we have the two countries, plus you had an additional two as you know from many.
Speaker 3: Many years ago.
Speaker 10: And now you have a situation where many of the countries, and I can actually say most of the countries, but many of the countries in the Middle East want to sign this deal. And I think when that happens, hopefully after the election, because I really believe Iran wants to make a deal. They've had a very tough time. Their GDP is down twenty seven percent because of the sanctions and all of the other things, and.
Speaker 3: I don't want that to happen.
Speaker 10: I don't want I want Iran to be a great country, a great nation. I think that would be a wonderful thing.
Speaker 1: But let's see if you remember those sentiments.
Speaker 10: I think, and I've even said that. I've said that to representatives of them, you should wait to see the election first. There is nothing they, or China or probably Russia would like better than to have Sleepy Joe Biden become the president, because if Sleepy Joe one, they would own the United States, all of them.
Speaker 1: Thank you, you mean the Desionists, right, nice little hand jester there as president.
Speaker 9: I heard a question from one of the people here. Does Israel feel isolated?
Speaker 1: Heck no, is that a mockery that there is an airplane knowing what they did on nine to eleven right between them, the two twin towers here, Yakim and Boaz talking around the airplane. I'm sure it's the air Force one. But you get the idea.
Speaker 9: Breaking out to the entire world, because we have a strong free economy, because we have a strong military, because we have a strong relationship with the President of the United States and the American people.
Speaker 1: Meaning we owned them through our bank proxy, which is the king of the world in the priest craft that I talk about in the book. Yes, roth Childs, whatever you want to call them, you get the idea and.
Speaker 9: Tell you that we have a strong relationship throughout the Middle East. The President intimated how many countries are waiting to join this circle of peace. You know, Israel doesn't feel isolated at all. It's enjoying the great.
Speaker 1: The same Grandpappy owns all of it. Every country an even country that there's a central bank in, they wouldn't be isolated. Countries don't exist anymore. They're just little little stations, little satellites of the big demon.
Speaker 9: Greatest diplomatic triumph of its history. I think the people who feel isolated are the tyrants of Tehran because of the pressure that the President is applied on them, because of the distance. So there's Battye Ronzier. They are under pressure, and you know, I hope they'll all come around.
Speaker 1: I hope everyone everything he says was smirk.
Speaker 9: Will come around to the circle of piece. But no, we don't feel isolated at all. Quite the contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah mm hmm, all right down on that moveo. Oh yeah, thanks man. I think you're talking about the the Christopher walking thing. Right, yeah, all right, next, get this clip off of there. Next. If it wasn't cumbersome, it wouldn't be anything at all, back to it could at least they put kept me in the corner this time. So this is well, you'll see you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's the rab i play golf. I don't know. I don't think so he stands for.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, this rabbi to the right with the big hat. Listen to how he talks. Tell me, I mean he has he obviously has like a lisp or something, but he also says the wrong name of the president. I mean, it's just like any dope in a costume that looks like a penguin will do. Right, Let's call him a rabbi and put him up here with us.
Speaker 3: We're gonna say a little prayer or something.
Speaker 11: Would you like to go?
Speaker 5: Who's better than the rabbi?
Speaker 1: Come on, anybody with a couple acting gigs, I think would be better than this guy. As far as public speaking.
Speaker 12: We all have great gratitude to this person. This is a person that doesn't care if only for himself, because for the entire world, and especially for the people in Israel and for the Jews in America.
Speaker 5: My blessings is made.
Speaker 12: The blessings from Israel come upon the President, his family, and all his friends. May God give a long life, a healthy life, a sweet life. Ty with dear President, mister Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump, mister John Donald John Donald J. Trump, the President. It's just what happened. Careful, can't careful? Stupid? Yeah, don't don't fall over to.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Rabbi. I'm glad I told him to do that. He did a very good job.
Speaker 1: He told him to do that. I looked how he said that. That's kind of funny.
Speaker 13: You've done that before, Rabbi. I guess a couple of times. Huh, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All right, So that one's done. Moving on? Oops, did I not? I just did that? All right? Let's start about thirty five seconds deep into this one. It's when they finally start talking. I can't stand those videos where it's like I have to read it and there's music that's so lazy, and if people are driving or moving around, it's like, am I going to read this screen in this tiny phone? Come on, man, switched me out again? Stupid? Actually practice move in case there's words you want to see there, I guess I have to read Israel Heritage Foundation. Where's Trump Crown of Jerusalem? This was in the same meeting or you know that you just saw there that press are right there. That's part of this whole little ritual here that they're doing. It says it is clear that many in the Orthodox community are very supportive of Donald Trump, and Donald Trump is very supportive of them. This is that we have thumbs picture. And then of course everything has to go biblical, right, So and I saw and behold a white horse. How do we know this is even the proper translation of any of this anymore? It's all put in the question, thanks Salmon in a good way, I guess, And he's and he sat, I'm sorry. And he that sat on him had a bow, and a crown was given unto him, and a crown was given unto him, as I guess why they picked this out. And he went forth conquering and to conquer Revelations six to two. It kind of looks like something you can find out a garage sale. I'm not trying to be a rude or anything, but I mean it's not like that impressive, but it's symbolic and it says President down J. Trump and a little blacker right there, they crowned the king gooy, it says. In brief remarks at the event, Trump mentioned the Ibraham Accords.
Speaker 10: I appointed a special envoy to combat anti Semitism worldwide.
Speaker 3: We did that and it was a big.
Speaker 1: Is that real though, or is that just an ad l construct to pick your eye for a little.
Speaker 10: Bit deal, as you know, and they did a good job on it. And the Middle East, the very historic Abraham Accords, which is one of the most important. Now, we had four countries, so we had them lined up to sign. If that election were legitimate, we were in there, we would have had virtually every country in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: You would have had peace in the Middle East.
Speaker 10: They have signed exactly no people, no countries, and everybody wanted to sign. They don't care.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like they don't care. This administration.
Speaker 10: They don't care.
Speaker 1: But it says on the back it says, well, Israel Heritage Foundation, but it says, we shall bless your heritage. We're gonna really we're gonna realize, hopefully if we haven't already, that the heritage was all made up and stolen, mostly from the Greeks.
Speaker 3: We would have had them all signed up.
Speaker 10: I think every single country would have been signed up a peace in the Middle East. Instead, we have a bunch of people that are so sad and they actually would have liked to have terminated it, and they tried, and the uproar.
Speaker 1: Was incredible, So it means you can do that.
Speaker 10: But the Abraham Accords was absolutely incredible and incredible for the Middle East.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, he's just regurgitating as well. Will the Abraham Accords transform into the Covenant with Mary when Trump returns to power. All right, we're done with that one. Next now we're gonna look in four years, you don't have to vote again. Trump says, pay no attention to this crap. These I pulled these all off of YouTube, right, So they're coming from like Reiters, They're coming from lutches, going by the Rothchilds. It's coming from all these places that suck. But that's not the point. The point is what you're saying here. I'm not promoting their garbage. All right, let's see, and I bet you I'm gonna take a while. Get ah. Look, they did it again, like Britney.
Speaker 10: Spears have to win this election, most important election ever. We want a landslide that's too big to rig.
Speaker 14: If you want to save America, get your friends, get your family, get everyone you know and vote.
Speaker 1: Hid your wives, hide your husbands, hid your cats. They're raping everybody up in here.
Speaker 15: Vote early, vote, absentee vote on election day. I don't care how, but you have to get out and vote and again, Christians, get out and vote, just this time, just this time.
Speaker 1: Remember that Trump the last president thing.
Speaker 5: You won't have to do it anymore.
Speaker 13: Four more years, you know.
Speaker 1: What, because we'll all be dead.
Speaker 3: It'll be fixed, it'll be fine.
Speaker 13: You won't have to vote anymore, My beautiful Christians.
Speaker 1: I love you Christians. I'm not Christian. He just said, I'm not a Christian. Is leave up any options? Anyone? Anyone?
Speaker 13: Love you? Get out, You gotta get out and vote. In four years, you don't have to vote again.
Speaker 3: We'll have it fixed.
Speaker 14: So good, you're not gonna have to vote.
Speaker 1: What does that even mean? What does that even mean? There's no longer a system in place as it was before?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Is that a nod to that? Okay, next we can throw Max in there, you know let's do Let's do this one first, though. Max will come up in a little bit.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 1: We got about I don't know, six minutes of Max, and then a couple more minutes after that, two different spots in the video. Nope, fucking.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So now we have to bring back to death palty. I'm sure everybody remembers this one. If you haven't seen this, well there you go, complicating.
Speaker 13: This evil anti Semitic attack.
Speaker 1: Isn't you know? I just have I want to I want to remark here that they're awful confident when it has nothing to do with having to stand up for your own rights. Just hide behind a leader and scream USA, as if that means something to you or you have any concept of what it means to be free.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's an assault on all of us. It's an assault on humanity. It will require all of us working together to extract the hateful poison of anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: And I don't think that that guy, even though you kind of can't see it right now, that's made for imprinting into your subconscious right there, promise has made promises kept right, that's there on purpose, right by his head. The placement is intentional. Everything about this is intentional. So when you're watching this, you're seeing that, even if you're not looking directly at it, and it's making an impression on you that this man has made promises and kept them right, and that that will continue.
Speaker 3: From our world.
Speaker 10: This was an anti Semitic.
Speaker 1: You know, validate that, Validate that anybody who claims it it's just all of a sudden is true right.
Speaker 6: Attack at its worst.
Speaker 13: The scourge of anti Semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it cannot be allowed to continue.
Speaker 15: We can't allow it to continue.
Speaker 13: It must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. We must stand with our Jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti Semitism.
Speaker 1: Real non religious Jews don't get wrapped up in this bullshit. It's only the ones that are pushing the Torah, the talbot in the kabbala, the ADLs that are working people up into a frenzy and shit like that.
Speaker 13: And vanquers the forces of hate, that's what it is. And those seeking their destruction, we will seek their destructure.
Speaker 1: He looks a more rounder than usual here. Look, you had a big, big lunch.
Speaker 13: Now, when you have crimes like this, whether it's this one or another one on another group, we have to bring back the death penalty.
Speaker 6: They have to pay the ultimate price.
Speaker 1: For nasty language. Yeah, okay, well, now I know it's going to happen in social media. You know, you know we're gonna be black bag in the middle of night for speaking truth. That's good, good things. This is uso. The guy who put the red flaglog is on steroids. And we'll get back into history on that and show you what I'm talking about in a second.
Speaker 13: They have to pay the ultimate price. They can't do this, They can't do this to our country. We must draw a line in the sand and say very strongly, never again.
Speaker 1: With sand, with that the sands of Gaza.
Speaker 13: But we can't allow people like this to become important. And when we change all of our lives in.
Speaker 1: Order to I don't care if you're on the phone. Do you not know how to hold a sign properly? Or is it meant to make motions so that you look at it.
Speaker 3: I'minate them it's not acceptable.
Speaker 1: Or is he hiding his face?
Speaker 10: So I thought of it for a little while, and the press said, are you going to cancel these two events?
Speaker 14: And frankly the future Farmers? I could have done that one, but this is a rally for Mike Bost and frankly this one maybe I could have, except I don't want to change your life for somebody that's sick and evil, and I don't think we ever should.
Speaker 11: I don't think you're.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 1: I'm just clicking away here as fast as I can get these things up, all right, So I have two here. The other one's of course missing, but I got it right here. So I have a remix that I made called DJ because his name is Donald J. Trump, Right, DJ, Donald John DJ Take a gun. We'll play that one after this and look, oh good, you're gonna love this. Finkenstein's morrow, sir before she drops. Yeah, Feinstein, but you know what I mean, gotta make it fit be good. Nop mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Mike, Well it's good for.
Speaker 1: With somebody says now they're using uh, a shooting event, right, a mass shooter that shouldn't just mean two to three. But I mean everybody who gets killed is bad, right, I get that, But they're using that as their excuse to crack down further on the Second Amendment, and listen what they say. Listen to the words they use. They're mentally deficient or unstable. This is all. These are all dangerous words because who's deciding that and how they're doing that through social media posts, through whatever. Right, I think this is twenty eighteen. If I'm not mistaken, I could be.
Speaker 16: Wrong about violence restraining orders, and they're called California actually as a version.
Speaker 1: Of First of all, anybody can put an order of protection on you just by doing that, by claiming anything they want, because they're not going to take a chance that you're bluffing and then something happens, right, so they're gonna they're gonna pull that another person in court or whatever, and then they're going to put an injunction on them, and they're gonna ask them if they have anything, and they're gonna check to see if they're registered anything, and then they're gonna take everything, right, take your property, over anything. Any vindictive woman could do that to somebody, right, It's happened to friends of mine.
Speaker 16: This, and I think you when you're meeting with governors earlier this week, individually and as a group, we spoke about up about states taking steps, but the focus is to literally give families.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, the federal government has nothing to do with any of this. They don't have that power. But nobody it gets what the federal government supposed to do. It's the executive branch supposed to be the executive shiit foreign policy. All that craft has got nothing to do with your personal lives on the daily basis, that is, states not freaking federal and give.
Speaker 16: Local law enforcement additional tools if an individual is reported to be a potential danger to themselves.
Speaker 1: Why have state and local governments. Not that they don't follow lockstep anyway, but why have them if you're just going to override everything with federal decisions on every little aspect of their lives or others.
Speaker 16: Allow due process that no one's rights or trample, but the ability to go to court, obtain an order and then collect not only to firearms, but any weapons in the position.
Speaker 1: Take any weapons, so like what sharp spoon, I mean, your freaking kitchen knife, what the fuck they talking about here? Shots, anything that you can use to defend yourself should you be attacked, They're gonna take it away and make you defenseless because some person said you did naughty things or made naughty comments to them, or showed anchor. But forget about the fact that they may have been you know, instigated, that they may have been antagonized. Forget about all that. It's the person who complains, is the king the.
Speaker 10: Firearms first, and then go to court, because that's another system, because a lot of times by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court to get the due process procedures. I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man's case.
Speaker 1: Crazy man's case, he just decided that somebody was great. Maybe that's true. I don't know what the multiple I don't even know how to say. Is it organic ever when somebody shoots up a bunch of people for no reason, or is it always you know, an act of lots of drugs, trauma and conditioning, and then they send these people who are at that point mental defectives out and furnish them with everything that they need to kill people.
Speaker 10: It just took place in Florida. He had a lot of fires, they saw everything. To go to court would have taken a long time.
Speaker 1: See, so it's a crime now to have multiple firearms. According to him, because that just makes you suspicious in the first place.
Speaker 10: You could do exactly what you're saying. But take the guns first, go through due process.
Speaker 1: Second, and how do you get that How do you get that power? How do you do that? That sounds sounds a little totalitarian to me. All right, now, I'm going to show you my cut of this I made a long long time ago. It see if can get to come up hit or miss on this move owe, right, We'll see if it pops up or not. All right, let's go with.
Speaker 2: DJ.
Speaker 1: Take a gun, take the fire arms first, and then go to court.
Speaker 10: I like taking the guns early. Take the guns, Take the guns, take the guns, Take the guns. Take the guns first.
Speaker 1: Second and then his little poudy arms crossed. The thing that he does at the end, very cute. All right. Next, should it burn through these as quickly as possible? All right? Now, this is Netanya who thinks Trump and addressed to Congress. This is the one that Max was talking about where he got like fifty eight standing ovations in an hour, so like one every minute. Yeah, good times. This is our country bowing and kissing ass to mass murdering genocidal psychopaths who want to kill you two. That's what makes it a little bit weird, because they're gonna, They're gonna. The gates have been opened. We are the Visigoths, and the gates have been opened to the enemy Americans.
Speaker 4: Israelis were relieved that President Trump emerged safe and sound from that dacardly attack on him. Dacardly attack on American democracy.
Speaker 1: There is so dazardly in fact, that days later there is no mark on his here whatsoever, because he's the wolverine and he can he can heal or like deadpool.
Speaker 4: You know, no room for political violence and democracies?
Speaker 1: Is that not funny coming from him? Is that not hilarious? No room for violence and democracies? And what what fucking democracy? Mob rule? Are you talking about socialism and communism there? Pal or are You're talking about a constitutional republic that we're supposed to have? And he repeats it so that it's you know, he's talking to a bunch of communists anyway, and Marxists, so it fits.
Speaker 4: I also want to thank President Trump for all the things he did for Israel, from recognizing Israel's sovereignty over the Gold On Heights to confronting Iran's.
Speaker 1: Aggression, didn't they rename it like Trump Heights now.
Speaker 4: Recognizing Jerusalem as our capital and moving the American embassy there.
Speaker 1: That was a key moment for them to set off their emboldened attack on themselves and start ship with hamas boogeyman that they actually control and fund at the top level, clapping seals, that's.
Speaker 4: Jerusalem, our eternal capital, never to be divided again.
Speaker 1: Never mind who owns part of it, Jordan. All right, that was short. We're almost everybody almost there. Okay, Now this is Bernie Sanders making sense, which freaked me out at first. But you know, you gotta have some You gotta have some theatrical performances in order to balance things right, because that's how people stop doing things when they think someone else is on it, someone else has taken care of it, sink back into the social loafing.
Speaker 17: For the best of my knowledge, however, tomorrow will be unique in bringing Prime Minister Nets and Yahoo to address a joint meeting of Congress. It will be the first time in American history that a war criminal has been given that honor. Frankly, this invitation to Netting Yaho is a disgrace and something that we will look back on with regret and a president I think we all agree that Israel had the right to defend itself against the horrific Amasa attack on October seventh.
Speaker 1: Is he refriend to Herod? I don't know what was he talking about, Like the head of the of the REPS that that was weird. I heard, Madam President. That's it just maybe like wonder.
Speaker 17: But netting Yahoo's extreme right wing government has since that attack waged what amounts to a total war, a total war against the entire Palestinian people, making life unlivable in Gaza and billing tens of thousands. These actions have trampled on international law, on American law, and on basic human values. It is absolutely irresponsible for US to turn our backs on one of the worst humanitarian disasters in modern history, especially when that disaster has been aided and abetted by US taxpayer dollars and weapons. In other words, it's not just the Israeli government, it is US and our money and our weaponry as well.
Speaker 1: And that's what taxes do. You are participating passively in evil, but you're still participating in evil.
Speaker 17: Since this war began among a population of two point two million people. At least thirty nine thousand Palacidians have been killed and eighty nine thousand injured, sixty percent of whom are women, children, or elderly people. Most observers believe that the death toll is much higher because thousands of people remain buried under the mountains of rubble. Their bodies have not yet been recovered. But in president some one point nine million people out of a population of two point two million have been dedriven from their homes.
Speaker 1: How many people can see a targeted bombing of a apartment building, an apartment itself in the building, not the whole building, to kill two children who were born at home, and call that, oh, we're fighting Hamas. Where's the rationale there? And then I mentioned this as somebody and they're like, well, they still have hostages. I'm like, that's a fucking oh my god, that's a plot device. Stop it.
Speaker 17: Ninety of the population Take a deep breath. Ninety percent of the population driven from their homes. The vast majority of these desperate and poor people have now been displaced not once, not twice, but in some cases four or five times.
Speaker 3: Herd it around like cattle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then bombed at the places they said would be safely the safe house, the safe place, right, safe zones. There you go. Only took me five times to say the rail way. Okay, well we cleared through that pretty well. Now for Maxoop building a better war machine, Well, let's hope that bitch you didn't jump around on me. I have it. I know it would have to start at seven to one, So let's just hope that it doesn't do jerky things. Yeah, I can stay there seven twenty remember that.
Speaker 3: Well, the election campaign anyway, I mean, a complete darg cards, such a puppet shot. It's so obvious to everybody now that Israel runs the United States. I mean it's become blatantly obvious, like all.
Speaker 1: Of the It's not really Israel, it's the international banking system that has run us since well, let's say the war really with domestic well, yeah, enemies domestic or I guess you could say agents, foreign agents in our area. Andrew Jackson was fighting against this and then had a big win during the Civil War, and since then the dominos has been falling in place. The what do you call it, the corposition of America, The nineteen thirteen fiasco with the Federal Reserve Act that really has put the giant nail into the coffin in the nineteen thirty three where you have the bankruptcy birth certificates, certificates of live birth and are you know, born into enslavement to pay a debt? We are collateral.
Speaker 3: Candidates APAC supported candidates, you know, and saying you know, they put out these posters saying this, it's smart to support APAK. Yeah, because IPACK funds you and make sure that you get selected because you've sworn allegiance to the State of Israel rather than to the United States of America, which is the country you're being elected to represent. But of course you're not being elected. You're being selected due to your support for the rogue terrorist or Israel. It is currently carrying out a massive.
Speaker 1: This as a top APAK is proud to have helped one hundred and nineteen Democrats win their primary races so far this cycle. That cycle, every APACK endorsed Democrat has advanced to the general election.
Speaker 3: You genocide in the Middle East. It's been such a huge part of Trump's campaign, speaking out about anti Semitism all the time.
Speaker 13: They turned him down because he's Jewish Okay, that's why they turned him down. Now we can be politically correct and not say that.
Speaker 3: I could say, well, they turned him.
Speaker 1: Down for here's a question. They talk about this guy who was like a retired police or not a retired fireman, right, that was killed during the eight or so shots that rang out that day. Has Trump ever addressed that to give condolences? Has anybody even talked about that since? Is that just a detail they decided not to continue to run with because of there'd be like people interested in proof of that. You know, they have to have somebody get hit because and then the bullets are real, right, I mean, I'm just curious. Maybe I just miss thinks so I don't watch TV. Maybe there has been coverage of this, but it just seems like that detail, it's all about how he survived. It's all about how he triumphed and held his fist up in the air, and he plays off that so much. But it doesn't sound like there's any sadness or reflection on the fact that somebody did die. If they did in fact die, you know, a little weird.
Speaker 3: For various reasons.
Speaker 13: No, No, they turned him down because he's Jewish.
Speaker 1: That's why they turned him down.
Speaker 10: If you see what's happening with Israel and Jewish people right now.
Speaker 1: There is now Yeah, I see it. Freaking total takeover, Boddy.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 10: It's never been a more dangerous time since the Holocaust.
Speaker 1: If you have oh there's the card. He dropped, the Holocaust card.
Speaker 3: Happen to be Jewish in America. There's never been anything like it. I'm seeing things. I can't even believe it. Yeah, And recently he also indicated that he completely supports the expansion of Israel, which means he completely supports the destruction of Syria, Turkey, leving on the top of the cyanoid parts of Egypt, all that sort of stuff. He totally supports it. And he supports the Greater Israel project.
Speaker 10: Israel is a tiny little spot compared to these giant land masses, truly it.
Speaker 1: So they're owed something they don't even belong on the property that doesn't belong to them right now. But yet they should expand.
Speaker 10: Tiny I actually said, is there any way of getting what?
Speaker 2: It's so tight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, such a tiny place. Would it be possible for them to get more land?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well we see where this is going, folks. And that has been the plant, as I said, for a war. This war in Gaza is literally cover for the war for greater Israel. That's not a war, it's a genocide. They're just going in and genociding as many people as they can, and in many.
Speaker 1: I have to catch this quick because this is something posted this this little girl bleeding. God knows if her parents are still alive. It says, cry you horror, horror, a thousand horrors. Cry as long as you can until we get to get you too and eliminate you together with your ugly girl. Wow. A Jewish telegram channel with over one hundred and twenty thousand subscribers, talking about a Palestinian child.
Speaker 3: Many cases, they're saying they count white for it to really unfold, they count white for the bags.
Speaker 1: Put yourself in that position as a parent, and how this is being used, the photo of your daughter on the world with threats of murder and complete in total, the countries not just a random psychopath, you know, trolling you, countries supporting that. How would you feel, because it's just because it doesn't click on you, that click to you right now, that there are threats right now and have been for that very thing. They'll they'll manifest more and you'll see it more soon.
Speaker 3: Slaughter that theyre going to carry out in West.
Speaker 1: Bank again, everyone's read maximum by name Maxim waiting for that big slider, the real one. I don't tell, don't film this. Yeah, holy redemption. Oh so it's self righteous that the praise of prise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they openly admit what they want to do and what the plan is, and still they deny that they're doing it while they're admitting that they're doing it. It's remarkable how that works. And you've still got so many deluded people in the United States that are supporting this, although not a lot. They're not as many as they would have you believe, because Israeli propaganda will tell you that everybody is in massive support of Israel, when nothing could be further from the truth. And they're continuing to call anybody who's speaking out against genocide hamas and supporters of Hamas, when of course, nothing could be further from the truth. Here.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget anti anti smiling in.
Speaker 3: That respect either. But make no mistake, folks, Trump is going to be the most Zionist pro Israel president that the United States has ever had, and that's going to spell a very bad time for the United States, because Israel intends to bleed the United States dry. I mean, just look at what Benjamin now who said back in nineteen ninety or nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: One, Okay, I read this. Never forget how Sienna who really feels about the American people, America is a golden calf, and we will suck it dry, chop it up, and sell it off piece by piece. Look at this, ans yestir. Still there is nothing left but the world's biggest welfare state that we will create and control. This is what we do to countries that we hate. We will destroy them very slowly. Benjaminette and Yahoo nineteen ninety the guy who just got to key to the warehouse when he.
Speaker 3: Said the America is the golden calf and.
Speaker 1: The well not just but you understand, and I.
Speaker 3: Bleed it dry until it blows away like dust. They're going to kill it slowly because that's what they do to nations that they hate. Which shows what he thinks of the United States, folks, and it shows what's happening to the United States. It's pretty drastic, folks, It's really really drastic. I mean, it's happening everywhere, not just the United States, happening all over the place. Most of Europe has almost gone. A lot of the biggest cities, Paris, Berlin, the police in Berlin have been absolutely brutal towards any anti genocide supporters, which shows what they have in store for you. I mean, as I've said before, folks, if you want to deal with the abomination, the cancer on the earth that is Zionism and is the rogue state of Israel, You're not going to get it by directing attention to the state of Israel. What you've got to direct your attention to is the politicians that are supporting it. Because all these people, via their support of genocide, via their mass extermination of the populations of their country through the COVID job, all these people have advocated their privilege to govern. But the point is, if they're supporting the genocide in Israel, then what do you think they have in store for you. They're quite prepared to genocide their own countries if the population of that country does not support the genocide of Gaza, and they're going to do it anyway, and you'll have to support your own genocide or you will be seen as antisemitic. Funny how that works, and this place gun in the last couple of weeks, since I'm bringing you a fox really.
Speaker 1: Has Okay, So that's that clip. I was looking at something else. One more from Max and then we're off to the Sampson and stuff that I titled this after Sampson. I I was way off. I'm I click on.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 1: So this is at one fifteen forty eight, this particular clip, same video. I'll tell you the title of it. And the second let me get to it. It's one of the more recent ones. That's walk and talk. He's done. He's put out other interviews since then. Lips all right. So it is called building a better war machine. I think I said that already earlier. I do.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you to all the people out there on the front line speaking out.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of You're welcome, Max.
Speaker 3: Your faces popping up. I've actually been doing interviews on very small channels slightly hey no, people that are just speaking up and feeling the need to make their voice heard. And that's a really good thing. Folks. You've got to support these small channels, support anybody who's speaking up against this system. Anybody who's brave enough to do it, because I guess it does take a little bit of courage. But you've got to lose a little stake in the outcome, and you've got to realize that you're only here for a breath. And this is.
Speaker 1: Really you can't lose all stake in the outcome when you have family, when you have children. That's it's easier to say when you're single and you don't have the attachments like that. But you have a duty, as you know, a human being, to try to mankind and its ability to function freely without all this suppressive evil people. You know, you let this go, and then you're going to be forced into getting whatever poison they want to shoot into you. Whatever it's going to do to you after that is going to be you know, the outcome, changing it from the inside, making you a camera, just killing you, making you sick, whatever the case may be, ruining you forever.
Speaker 3: Really yourn sol choice of what your paths should be. You don't take the job, don't do any of that sort of stuff, don't complow with any of the shit they say, and don't those people who took the jab say, well, I didn't have a choice.
Speaker 6: Yes, you did.
Speaker 3: You all had a choice. So you would have lost your job. You might have lost your family, you might have lost your house, you might have lost all this stuff if you didn't take the job. Well, so what lose it?
Speaker 13: Now?
Speaker 3: Is all that stuff worth?
Speaker 1: You lose on paper, lose on you know, disconnected, but you at least you know if they didn't connect the job as well, that they would least be alive, you know what I mean, Like you'd still be alive. There's time to mend things. If you're still alive. If you take it and you, you know, drag your children out to get it, well, then the outcome is gonna be a lot different than if you resisted.
Speaker 3: And when they do this again, are you going to take the next jet? After seeing the damage that the last one did? And then the mann of rampant diseases and alleged pandemics and all the shit that was saying in the world. I mean, do you really think this would have happened without these COVID shots, rampant autism, all this stuff. I mean, it's just absurd, folks. It's so obvious what allopathic medicine is doing. It isn't designed to heal you. It's designed to kill you.
Speaker 1: Boom. What I've been saying, it's been a eugenics program from the beginning. That's why I had to be a hostile takeover. That's why they had a up route and kill with weed killer. All of the natural medicine that had to do with natural order great, I mean they had to augment that. They had to make it into this drug drug drug poison, poison, poison plane.
Speaker 3: And who's responsible for allopathic medicine? Well, of course some of the main inventors were people who wear small hats. Funny how that works, and they see it they try to promote it as a great Jewish invention. We invented vaccines, we invented the medical industry. We've done all this stuff to help you know you haven't. You've done all this stuff to kill people and to remove them from their connection to source, their connection to God, remove them from their connection to nature, stop them using any natural medicines, natural remedies, and fill them full of chemicals that will kill them slowly. This is all outlined in the Secret Doctrine. Actually, it's all outlined in the Protocols of the Learned Elders. Of Zion. It's all the same thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, leave in the comments or in the chat, which, by the way, there's that little thing there. Remember that chat has that thing you can use bottom left down corner, little green button for super chats and I'll read them. But what was I saying?
Speaker 5: God?
Speaker 10: Damn it?
Speaker 1: Yeah me? What was he saying? I'll get back to it, folks.
Speaker 3: It's the same people, it always has been. But yeah, thanks to anybody who speaks. Should to source their connection to God, remove them from their connection to nature, stop them using any natural medicines, natural remedies, and fill them full of chemicals that will kill them slowly. This is only outlined in the Sacred Doctrine.
Speaker 1: Okay, I remember what I wasn't ask you If anybody has a desire for me to go over somemilar to the protocols, I did a little bit of it. I don't know, maybe last week of the week before. I mean, it made so many videos, so I don't know. But if you guys want to go line by line, if you wanted me to devote time to that, I also have a recording of I can't imagine it being the whole thing because it was only three hours long. But I do have a recording from long ago of the protocols that I ripped off of a ripped as and ripped from YouTube before it was probably taken down, I'm sure, but I have that. And I also have the protocols that were outlined in the correct version of Behold a Pale Horse, which is just pretty much a copy from the original well whatever you want to call the original, right, So if you guys want me to get into that more, you'll see the parallels. I pulled out key ones before. But there's a lot of talkie talk in between each point because they you know, self glorify and you know, build up their ego and blah blah blah. There's a lot of extra words to get to the point. So it's it's a sifting process. It would take me a little while to kind of get down to the the poor elements and then maybe I present it that way, otherwise they'd be there for freaking ever.
Speaker 3: So outlined in the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, it's all the same things fight, So it's the Sime people. It always has in But yeah, thanks to anybody speaking out about the system. Thanks to all the people who share the videos. Thanks to all the people who send me information by Skype and via my website and emails and all that sort of stuff. Thank you, thank you, Thank you to anybody who's ever made a contribution to the website, because it is truly the only thing that keeps me going.
Speaker 1: I think there's more to this, and I'll leave jump ahead of think you.
Speaker 3: Thank you before this thing shuts down, and I'll look forward to speaking to you again soon. I will bring you a video next week before I go. Here we go.
Speaker 1: That's what I was looking for.
Speaker 11: Mm a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's not a finesse tool.
Speaker 3: Let's just stay here and you'll be getting some interviews between now and then anyways. So yeah, but it's all good. Thank you very much for sharing this report with me, and.
Speaker 1: I mean we can take these words of mine. Thank you guys for ll by the way I did address. Thank you for the gibsono dot com backslash B A A L B U, S T E R S support. Were slowly getting to the goal, and that'll mean big things for the survivability of the channel, because without a computer soon this is going to be not easy. To do. I don't have to do it on smoke signal.
Speaker 3: All will look forward to speaking to you against doing Frice place like them, you luck Cash.
Speaker 5: I thought he is waily Jews would somehow be different from American Jews, less materialistic, more noble, more honest, and all that kind of thing. Not the salt of the earth or anything. Don't they can go that far. But I thought I would see a little different kind of people.
Speaker 11: And what I found out is.
Speaker 5: That they were even worse. They were even more evil, if that's possible than Jews here And what you ask me, what fronted the of the graduation of series of experiences because of the nature of the people that I was with the intelligence community and got to go places where no tourists, no tourists at all could ever get to go, proving grounds in the negative desert. I watched the new mark of a fort so maneuvers, met with top leading Israeli leaders, military leaders, et cetera, et cetera, inside Gaza as hebrawn and all this other stuff. And I started seeing things that and remember I had already seen a lot of bad stuff. I didn't, you know, I didn't fall out of a tree yesterday, and I was just almost in disbelief at the capacity for evil and cruelty that these Israelis had. I mean, they were purely you know, when I first saw that thing in the Bible about you are of your father the Devil, I thought, well, Jesus said this, but maybe somehow he meant this is analogy, you know, something like that. Now then I understood he meant it exactly as he said it. These people have a demonic heritage. I really really believe that, because I've seen I worked with other military the Soviets, I did undercover work in Central America. I was with Czech Rtarians, terrorists from or Chinese, you name it. That's another whole story I won't take up your time with. But I had never seen anything with the abysmally evil cruelty, sadistic cruelty of the Jews. The jew have no compassion, no morald, no conscience, nothing, absolutely nothing. He can kill a five year old child and go out and have a beer five minutes later with his friend and brag about it, and literally does I witnessed this kind of thing. These people are monsters. They're absolutely.
Speaker 7: Agree that there's a certain continuity between Operation cast Led the massacres that took place in nineteen forty seven, forty eight, and of course up to be a very present day right now, today's day, and when the seventeen two thousand and twelf of this continuum is continuing right now in Gaza as we speak. And I think a lot of the dirty work that's going on in Gas right now with supremacist Judaism is at night. That's when the real killing fields open up, out of the light of day and out of those cameras and all the rest of it. And I can only imagine that the peoples of the Gousin's trick of going through last night tonight and probably every night for the next several weeks or months and chilled this well.
Speaker 1: That was twenty twelve, so a decade, twelve twelve years, and then started off in two thousand and five, really hardcore right.
Speaker 7: Prea Church twelve supremacy at Judaism gets her from the life also fixed and stands down only to eat for the next shows.
Speaker 5: No, you're you're right there. They have no qualms about shooting newsmen or reports. Like I said, these people have let me repeat it, and if I have to repeat ten tunds on your show forment me. They have no morals, they have no ethics, they have no souls. They are not like you and I and I spent enough time with them here and there. I'm not forty years old, I'm double that. I've been around the world. I've been here, I've been there, seeing that, done that. I'm not easily fooled, and I don't make rash visions for conclusive uh uh sad decisions about people. These creatures are true life monsters. But they're very good. They're very good at what they do. They hide everything.
Speaker 1: They've had six thousand years of practice as the priestcraft, and those who are influenced by said priestcraft in the lower levels.
Speaker 5: They have they all have this capacity for what they call a Jane's conflict, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: And I love these Yeah Jen's being two faced right right.
Speaker 5: But if you're on the inside they like I said, like I was, you get to see them without their mascara. I think that's probably Martin Glenn's euphemism, which I coined, if he didn't mind. And you see the Jews without their mascara, And do you remember that Fi Fi horror movie.
Speaker 3: I forget it.
Speaker 5: You's called them or they or you know, the guy had to where the stands I to Rob and Arady Piper and and with the sunglasses that could be used to U spose these nobody believed all that, and they were they were among everybody, but you couldn't see it.
Speaker 11: They looked like everybody else.
Speaker 5: See that's the way they live. They live, right, they live, but with these special glasses. My special glasses were by an immunity from not being perceived as an outsider. So I saw them for what they really were. And I mean the the nastiness, the cruelty. Uh the you earlier made an apology to a lady for something about the language, and factually you should if you were. Of course you shouldn't use language like that in in your own of your own volitions, but in your paraphraising.
Speaker 11: To make a point.
Speaker 5: You need to do that because people don't understand. They're naive and they think, oh no, well, I maybe these people just said that they they didn't believe christis the messides and you're not getting the point. You don't get the point this drunk kend I won't repeat it on your show for a sense of decorum, but just put in what worse words you can think of. And this junk Israeli comes up to.
Speaker 11: A Christian.
Speaker 5: Landowner who's been there with his people for fifteen hundred years, and he's threatening the guy.
Speaker 11: He's the arms and he.
Speaker 5: Said, we crucified your blank like Jesus said, We'll crucify him again. You know, you can take your blank like Jesus and blank like blank life the most vile, vile language that you can possibly imagine from this filthy, nasty, maggot infested Jews.
Speaker 11: A young guy.
Speaker 3: He come from.
Speaker 15: Why do you guys hate them so much?
Speaker 7: We didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: There. You have it, maggot infested parasites as well. Well, we got through all that. That was Yeah. You know, you can't drive the point home any you know, it's it's gotta be done. It's got to be done because it's not it's not a common understanding yet until it is, it has to be done. The more details you pick up and that you retain, the more information you'll have yourself to act accordingly for your family, to build the strength of your community, our community here on Ballbusters. And you know that's the point all right, So let's get to it now. This is a video by a guy I don't really think it's him. It's just I think he's just the voice of it, Derek from Mythvision podcast. It's called The Origins of Samson will Blow your Mind. This came out yesterday, I think twenty three hours ago. But it's good. He's not stepping too far into stupid. He's not praising too heavily like he has been in the past, the very maggot infested people that we were just talking about. So I'm not a fan of the person himself, but the presentations are often good, especially when it's picking apart the nonsense of the history of these people, the history of this religion, this trio of Abrahamic death cults that we mostly one or the other, we find ourselves self identifying as because for some reason our own culture isn't good enough. I guess that we have to take on a four and one because they've had the last two thousand or so years to condition us to think that that's what we are. So let's go ahead and address some more of the bullshit that they talk about. So we'll have about forty minutes of this today, it's a two hour video, two hours and change, two hours and twenty minutes. So we'll get this finished up tomorrow. This Please, if you missed this show, come back to it, because this one builds on itself and it's building blocks to the crescendo to the grand finale. So you want to be able to watch the whole thing. I not just do That's where I did. All right, here we.
Speaker 6: Go Samson, the Israel Like hero Philin.
Speaker 1: Of course it's going to do that.
Speaker 6: Samson the Israel Like hero Philin. One of the absolute wildest stories in the Bible comes with the judge and champion of Israel named Samson. His story checks off all the excellent story boxes.
Speaker 1: It goes judges and then kings because they had to make way through their rationale to go from judges to kings. Right, and that's a point that's made here too. But you'll see you'll see as it goes, he starts off making it sound like he's validating some of this stuff. So that's why I want you to be able to watch them both. Hearts to understand that it's like he's not making the distinction that he's speaking through the popular belief. It makes it sound like it's his, So it kind of throws you off a little bit, but it gets it gets clarified as the progresses, filled with.
Speaker 6: Love, hate, revenge, war, adventure, riddles, and much more. For most of my life, I had believed his story was historical. I started realizing much of the Bible wasn't history and carried value.
Speaker 1: You hear that, mister Nemos.
Speaker 6: You in a different way. In this documentary, we will discuss the mythologies which influenced the author of this story in judges from Ancient mess Potamo.
Speaker 1: So hold on real quick. It's got to be done because it's the middle of the show. So just almost forgot to do it, and I'll fix that real quick. Bear with it. I know you guys out there the link in eruptions, and I get it too, but I have to make my commercial right. That is right here. We're on this show right now. This is Rumble. If you're on FTJ Media, the same links are there. You click this one, boom, there you go. This is gibson Go dot com. Please help support the show and help us get the computer that we need to continue. Thank you, and for those of you who have, thank you very much everybody since six years ago. Actually, I don't even think it's been two years solid that I've actually even had things for people to contribute. But thank you for all who ever have. And next, let me get her to that. Oh cool, thank you Last Breakfast. Appreciate it. So yeah, So that's how it's done, guys. That's it's been watching ball Busters for a few months and saw you yesterday on FTJ Media. Great content research presentation. Thank you Last Breakfast. That's funny, like last Supper. I like it. That's how it's done, guys. You click this little dream thing right here and you can support the show, put your rant in there and they call it a rant instead of a super chat. I guess that's the and then you can go ahead and send it off and that thank you, thank you. All right, So there you go. That was the other thing I was going to bring up. And then ftjmedia dot com channel Ballbusters to get to that one, so you can subscribe over there. Because things are happening with Rumble. I found I had a picture I wanted to show, but the guy from Rumble is also talking tough, which I think is probably just bs because that's how they have to run to make themselves look cool and uh yeah, so I think rumbles on the chopping block as well as telegram. And then over here you'll find the link for money Tree Publishing dot com. Then it goes right to the shop this link and code ball for ten percent off your entire order. Let me just show you what's there real quick. All right, there's all these books, there's your ROPEPU and you can get in Blu Ray two. I'm almost done reading this book here. Mind comf the Henry Ford collection that I started reading from a while back actually kicked off the Europa series by doing so. And I have this one, the great impersonation thanks to I think it was a Rachel name. I want to say, sent that to me, so thank you. And you can also do this. You can click this thing right here, the MTP, and then you'll find names. You swing down and you see Daniel somewhere or maybe they changed it. Yah, that's right there, so danieloo. And then from there you can you know what I mean, there you go and then just say Kart. So that's cool that that's there, all right, And I think that's about it. Oh yeah, and it just remind you again because this is really super important that doctor Piter Glidden saye on the membership to fifty percent off for his membership, which gives you two more live Q and as each week, plus all the benefits fifteen percent off at the I think it's ten or fifteen percent off the full script. You get discounts on different things. You have access to all his videos and a huge list of like eighty eight different things that people call diseases or conditions and how to address them the natural, healthy, intelligent way. So that's the link that brings you here, all right, and then you use Healthy Wealthy Wise. Make sure you use this affiliate link though, so that they know where it's coming from and who's doing it. And then there's also my website which you can get there from the here, so you can go ahead and click this. You can just click doctor Peter Glinn's face. You can click doctor Monzo's if you want his book fifteen percent off with Ballbusters fifteen just like that, like you're there. And then this is the Azure Well with his whole food vitamin supplements, the full of heliumic acid and all that, all right, and there's BB five for five percent off all right, we are done with that part. Thank you for listening. Now let's get to the video. Oh I'm gonna have to hit it again because I went through too many things. There you go, mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, perfect, all right, Amia to Greece. We will give you great reasons to understand these stories.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the comparison, the great reasons to understand the stories in a completely different light. Where did they take it from, who influenced them? And what's been the great deception they have? They have stolen all the great achieve myths of other cultures and claim them as theirs, because they do not create, but they're good at stealing. They're good at assuming the role of things, the great impersonators, the great impostors, which would be fitting since their God is an impostor and they've sold us the wrong dude for a long time.
Speaker 6: He's in a completely different light. Behind the flesh of an Israelite warrior. You just might find the shining sun bottling it out with the heavenly bodies, or you may discover Samson is just another Heracles hero who has been polished to fit his own national context. Let's first give you a brief run down of the story of Samson from birth to death The Life of the Hero Judges thirteen through sixteen. Samson was born to faithful Manoah from the tribe of Dan and his chosen wife, who was barn for the terrify buying. Angel of the Lord appeared to his wife and told her she would divinely conceive and bear a son who would begin to deliver Israel from the oppression of the Philistines. She was told not to drink wine or eat anything unclean, as her son would be a Nazarite dedicated to God from birth. When Samson was grown, he saw an attractive Philistine woman in Timna if he wanted to marry. His parents were distressed if he wanted to marry outside of Israel, but he insisted. On the way to Timna, a young, frightening lion attacked Samson. The spirit of the Lord came upon him, and he tore the lion apart with his bare hands as if it was a young goat, but he did not tell his parents what he had done. Later, when passing by the decomposed lion's carcass, Samson saw a swarm of bees and honey inside it. He scooped out the honey, ate some of it and gave some to his parents, but did not reveal its source. Samson insisted on marrying Timna, so at the wedding feast, Samson proposed us a clever riddle to his Philistine companions, betting them sets of clothing if they could solve it within seven days of the feast. Under threat, his new wife pleaded with Samson until he told her the meaning of the riddle. She told the coerce of Philistine men, who then were able to answer Samson's clever riddle. On the last day, Samson knew these Philistines had cheated him. Furious, Samson traveled to Ashkalan, killed thirty Philistines, took their clothing, and gave it to the companions to pay his debt. In anger, Samson left his wife and her father gave her to one of the companions instead. To get revenge, Samson captured three hundred wild foxes, tied their furry tails together in pairs, attached torches, and let them run through the Philistines grain fields, vineyards, and olive groves, burning them down. To get revenge, the Philistines fight fire with fire by burning Samson's former wife and her father to death. In retaliation, Samson attacked them again and killed many more Philistines. Later, Samson fell in love with another beautiful, tricky Philistine woman named Delilah in the Valley of Psk. The rich Philistine rulers approached her and offered her eleven hundred shekels of silver if she could discover the secret of Samson's strength. After persistently asking him with three felt attempts to subdue him, Samson finally told her that his strength came from his uncut hair as a Nazarite while he was sleeping. On the fourth attempt sneaky Delilah had a servant cut his hair and his strength left him. The Philistines captured him, gouged out his eyes, and brought him to Gaza, where he was bound and made to grind grain in prison. Over time, Samson's hair began to grow again. While in prison, the Philistine leaders gathered in the temple of their god Dagon to offer a sacrifice and celebrate Dagon.
Speaker 1: Dagon is Ball's father. Okay, there's a big misconception out there that l is the father of all the gods and the pantheon, and that is not correct. Lots of people get this wrong. Lots of people who have read the Eugartic text still get it wrong. And it's pretty cut and dry. I would say referred to maybe because it's like a son in law, but it's not. It's not him. It's Dagon. Day God is a fertility god of weak, just like Ball is a fertility god. It's a lineage thing. It's exactly what it is. And Dagon is, of course Cannonite.
Speaker 6: Great their capture of Samson, they brought Samson out to entertain them. Samson asked the servant who was leading him to let him lean against the pillars supporting the temple to rest. Samson prayed to God to strengthen him one last time. He pushed with all his might against the two pillars, dislodging them from their basis. This collapsed the temple, killing all the Philistine rulers and thousands more inside. Samson also died, paying the ultimate price to begin delivering Israel from the Philistines. The strange biography of Samson doctor Yeerzukovich. The story of Samson in the Bible isn't quite what it seems. Some parts were left out because they didn't.
Speaker 1: It's weird that they use of the letter F for s back in the day, and you just have to know where it's placed, like that says of the House of Joseph, right, but those are f's. It's pretty interesting how they do.
Speaker 6: That might fit the religious teachings of the time. Doctor Yeerzukovich in two thousand and three explains that originally Samson might have been seen as the son of a God, like a superhero, but in the Bible his super strength is said to come from God as long as he follows certain rules. Even though the story of Samson was very popular, the people who wrote the Bible I had to adjust it to fit their beliefs about one God. In this version of the story, Samson isn't always shown in the best light. This sets the stage for the Bible to introduce kings as leaders in the next part of the story, zooming out to an airplane view. The Bible carries a theme of God leading his people instead of a king like the other nations. So God sends prophets to lead his people like Moses and Joshua. But after these two die and when Israel gets into trouble and cries out to God, he sends a judge. God is kind and forgiving, so every time the people of Israel ask him for help, he sends a leader to rescue them. These leaders called judges aren't as great as the earlier prophets. Even though there's a pattern in the Book of Judges where the people make mistakes, face consequences, ask God for help, and then get rescued, it seems like with each new judge the quality of leadership goes down a bit. God always provided leaders called judgejudges to help guide the people of Israel. Ahoud was one of the first judges we really get to know about, and he was dedicated and faithful. But as we read on, the following judges aren't as steadfast. For example, when the prophetess Deborah asks Barak to rescue the people, he hesitates and says he'll own barakau only go if she comes with him. Then there's Gideon, who wants clear signs from God before doing anything, even after making a big.
Speaker 1: St Well, that would make sense to be like, yeah, they make sure this is coming from who U say it is, and uh, yeah, what's wrong with having proof?
Speaker 6: Statement about not wanting power for him or his family, Gideon sets up a kind of shrine in his hometown that leads the people astray. His bad choices end up having sad consequences for his family, especially when his own son Abmelech causes a lot of trouble. Things seem to get worse with the next Judges. Jeff, another leader, makes a hasty promise that results in a tragic sacrifice involving his daughter. When faced with a dispute, instead of finding a peaceful solution, he chooses violence and many people die. Then comes Samson. It makes a lot of bad decisions. His actions really make it clear that the people of Israel need a more stable form of leadership. In the Book of Judges, in with chaos and confusion, hinting that a king might be the answer, the idea of a monarchy starts to form, leading to the introduction of kings in the next part of the Bible. But even then, things don't get easier between God and his people. When we look back at the leaders of Israel, it's clear that as people made more mistakes, their leaders got worse. Samson stands out as the last and most troubling of these leaders after him, the biggest change happens. They get a king. Here's how Samson is different from other leaders in the book of Judges of Story. Samson's story takes up a lot more space than the other judges.
Speaker 1: His tail is.
Speaker 6: Four chapters long, making up.
Speaker 1: About He calls a tail a tell and we get it. But it's like it tells also something that you do. You know, a poker, right, So it's kind of irritating after a while if you hear it so many times. It's like the points made a fifth of.
Speaker 6: The entire book super Strength. Samson's physical dimensions are those of a giant, although this is indicated only by way of the description of his carrying the gates of Gaza Judges sixteen one through three. Only a giant would be capable of such a feat grasping the two gate posts and the gate, as observed by the rabbis are Simeon the Pious said Samson's shoulders measured sixty cubits, as it is said, but Samson lay in bed only till midnight. At midnight, he got up, grasped the door of the town gate together with the two gate posts, and pulled them out along with the bar he placed them on his shoulders, and there is a tradition that the gates of Gaza are not less than sixty cupids in width lone warrior. Unlike other leaders, Samson didn't lead an army. He faced his enemies by himself. There were even times when his own people wanted to hand him over to the enemy. Personal battles, Samson's fights weren't about defending his triber people. His battles were more personal and often linked to his love life, multiple battles. While other judges had one big battle and then peace, Samson was constantly fighting throughout his story. Full life story. Samson is unique because we get to know about his whole life, from birth to death.
Speaker 1: The other this is important because they're going to make the connection here that they pulled this this outline someplace else. The judges don't get such detailed coverage. Doctor Yeerzukovich expresses it this way. This singular figure invites our wonderment, how did these stories of sexual passions and scandals find their way into the history of God's redemption of Israel? What changes did the stories undergo before being allowed into the Holy Book. Indeed, the incorporation of the Sampson Stories into the chronicles of God's deliverance of Israel is perplexing, and not only because the hero seems so alien to the spirit of the Bible. Many of the details in the Sampson stories are similar to those in mythological traditions, though the monotheistic worldview does not readily accommodate such mythologies. Accordingly, the stories underwent a process of de mythologization before they could be included in the Holy Scriptures. Stories were disentangled from their mythological origins and made to conform to a monotheistic belief system. You see this a lot of happens that even if it's is a man, or if it's so, there's the progression of a man becoming a god, because over time they're heralded as such. But then myths become real people too.
Speaker 6: Rejection of the myth is accomplished surreptitiously using what I call covert polemics. In the very telling of the tell, the storyteller rejects the story's mythological underpinnings and transforms it into a new written version. We will examine and follow these covert polemics as they function in the story of Samson's birth. This is also the place to mention another relevant term, literary archaeology. This refers to the unearthing of traditions which, having been deemed inadmissible by the Bible's writers, nonetheless continued their lives in the world of oral literature until in the post Biblical period, when the ideas and beliefs they conveyed were no longer viewed as threatening, they were written down. As opposed to the classic archaeologists, who digs deeper and deeper in order to reveal more ancient strata, The literary archaeologists may in fact find more archaic layers of a story in later texts from the Second Temple period, apocryphal books, Jewish Hellenistic text, Rabbinic literature.
Speaker 1: Jewish Hellenistic text period boom right there.
Speaker 6: And so on. I totally agree with the sentiment that the authors of the Bible are demathologizing, and I see this in several other places throughout the primary history of the Bible. One thing I love about his approach is the literary archaeology. This suggests that certain stories of these Bible characters were floating around before, during, and after the Biblical version or final redactor put their final touches on this text. He suggests that many of the traditions we find in other texts, including comic rabbis, can often be from traditions which predate the Biblical stories we read about today. This de mythologizing seems to be a rather late action on the author's part. It would seem this is where doctor Yeerazukovich highlights Sampson's birth narrative, pointing to its mythical origins. A son of God. Samson's birth story from chapter thirteen in Judges starts off similar to other stories in the Bible where women who couldn't have kids end up having a son. Think of women like Sarah, Rebecca, and Rachel. Samson's story is unique even among these. When you compare it to the New Testament stories about Jesus' birth, you'll see what I mean, another interesting birth.
Speaker 1: They I'm going to use a word that doesn't exist. Englishified the name Rebecca when they spelled it, that's how my Rebecca spells it. It's it's kah the way they spell it right.
Speaker 6: Stories and Genesis six one through four. It's about powerful beings gods from the sky who come to Earth have children with human women, and those kids turn out to be giant heroes. This story has a hint of old myths where the children would be like gods, but here they're just really big people with heroic qualities. This genesis narrative may be jabbing at a tradition such as an Ugaritics story where the god El had sex with mortal women, birthing Shaker and Shalem, who eventually became deities within the anals of Greek mythological narratives.
Speaker 1: She's missing the target a little bit. See tick that Kid's Plat narratives.
Speaker 6: Pertinent tellemerges concerning the birth of Heracles the progeny of Zeus, the pre eminent deity in this narrative. Zeus, journeying to Thebes, encounters Alchemeni, Heracles as would be mother in the absence of her spouse, and Fittrion, who was engaged in military campaign. Zeus, employing deception by assuming the look of m Fitrion, has sex with Alchemeni, and subsequently departs. Upon the triumphant return of m Fitrion, he is met with considerable confusion. As Alchemeni conveys the belief of their prior evenings union, they subsequently also engage in intimate relations. This results in Alchemeni birthing twins of different natures, Heracles bearing resemblance to his divine father Zeus and his sibling a mere mortal, the offspring of m Fitrion. A notable rendition of Heracles's birth narrative is detailed, and hesiods the Shield of Heracles lines twenty seven to fifty six point seven, drawing a parallel to biblical narratives. While Heracles ascends to divinity via his birth conceived from the relationship between a mortal and a deity, the biblical character of Samson presents a stark contrast. Sampson's mother came to several other matriarchs, and biblical accounts is afflicted with infertility. Consequently, the Biblical tales underscore the requirement of divine intervention or miraculous occurrences, diverging from the Greek myth, where the deity's motive for intervention emanates from personal passion. In the narrative, Manoah's wife encounters a divine messenger rather than the Lord directly, consistent with the theological understanding that God does not commonly engage directly with humanity. This figure, described as a man of God with an angelic and intimidating countenance, establishes his credibility through his inexplicable insight into her barrenness. Subsequently, he foretells the birth of Samson. Intriguingly, the narrative reveals traces of mythological elements, evident in the narrative's emphasis on Manoah's wife over Manoah himself. The divine messengers approach when she is alone, reminiscent of Alchemene's encounter in Greek mythology, is replete with subtexts, particularly when she describes the encounter using phrasing that can imply intimacy. Her solitude is further highlighted during a second encounter in a field, a setting historically associated with sexual activities Deuteronomy twenty two twenty five through twenty six. But if out in the country, a man happens to meet a young woman pledged to be married and rapes her. Only the man who has done this shall rapes die, do nothing to the woman. She has committed no sin deserving death. This case is like that of someone who attacks and murders a neighbor. The narrative's construction implies an intentional distancing from a foundational mythological theme where a divine being produces a heroic child with a mortal The author in Samson's story is clearly trying to brush the mythological undertones under the rug, but gives them a partial recognition, as is often seen in other Biblical stories. As Samson's mother expresses in this scene that an angel came to her, her husband seems to infer that they only spoke. However, the husband wants this man of God to visit her again, which he does. This angel meets her in a field again, but without her husband, so she goes and tells her husband, who then comes and meets the divine one. What is this author up to? Doctor Zukovich rightly points out the intentional ambiguity surrounding the mythological origins of the narrative becomes apparent through the omission of an etymology for Samson's name. This absence seems to be a deliberate effort to disassociate Samson or Shimshan in Hebrew from Chimesh, which translates to Sun and by extension, the on God. The intrinsic correlation between Samson's name and the term for son was not overlooked by rabbinic scholars, who, recognizing the potential theological implications, proposed their own interpretations to navigate this complexity. Our Johannan also said Samson was called by the name of the Holy One, Blessed be he, as it is said, for the Lord God is a son and a shill. Josephus Flavius, firmly situated within the realm of Hellenistic thought and belief systems, recognize the profound implications of the mythological narrative in relation to the birth story. He too grappled with the complexities surrounding the encounter between the angel and Manoah's wife. Look At what, Josephus writes, Manak was more overly madly enamored of his wife and hence in ordinately jealous. Now, once, when his wife was alone, a specter appeared to her from God in the likeness of a comely and tall youth, bringing her the good news of the approaching birth of a son through God's good providence. A son goodly and illustrious for strength by whom on his reaching man's estate the Philistines would be afflicted. And having thus spoken, the visitor departed, having come but to execute God's will. The woman, when her husband arrived, reported that she had heard from the angel extolling the young man's comeliness and stature in such wise that he, in his jealousy, was driven by these praises to distraction and to conceive the suspicions that such passion arouses. But she, wishing to allay her husband's unreasonable distress, entreated God to send the angel again that her husband also might see him. And again, by the grace of God, the angel came while they were in the suburb, and appeared to the woman. When parted from her husband, she besought him to stay until she could fetch her husband, and obtaining his absence when in pursuit of Monoch. But the husband, on beholding the angel even then, did not dissent from his suspicion, and he requested him to repeat to him all that he had revealed to his wife. The angel, having declared that it would suffice that it should be made known to her alone, Monoch bade him say who he was, in order that on the birth.
Speaker 1: Of the child, angels like I'm not banging him too.
Speaker 6: They might tender him the their thinks and make him a present. He replied that he had need of not, for it was not from want that he had announced this good news of the birth of the child. And though Monoch invited him to stay and partake a hospitality, he consented not. It is clear here that Socepha sees how the idea this divine one may have had sex with Manoah's wife. As all the other mythological stories of divine births have so much overlapped to Samson's birth narrative. While other barren women birth narratives are further from these mythical elements, the story Rachel's miraculous conception deserves our attention. Now God remembered Rachel, God heeded her and opened her womb. Within this narrative we can discern a phrase that might harken back to its original intention, suggesting the divine opening of the womb as a literal interaction between the deity and the woman. While the Hebrew Bible deviates from such a mythical archetype, it re emerges in a more nuanced form in the New Testament. In the Gospel of Matthew, the narrative of Mary who was not barn parallels that of Heracles's mother. It notes when his mother, Mary had been betrothed to Joseph. Before they came together, she was found to be with child from the Holy Spirit. The author, in his judicious rendition, refrains from providing an explicit portrayal of the divine act.
Speaker 1: Further, Hey, hey, guys out there, if here a girl says that it was the Holy Spirit that not her up, you could probably assume that she's lying.
Speaker 6: Through The emphasis on Mary's perpetual virginity underscores the absence of physical contact in this divine conception. Is this perpetual virginity concept a theological reaction hiding the implications of how people would have understood this in the comic mythic genre. I believe so. The Bible author clearly tried to conceal Sampson's divine birth as well as his size. He carried massive city gates on his shoulders. They also make sure to emphasize that Samson's strength is completely reliant on God giving it to him. This ongoing motif seems to spin away from the other Demi god strong heroes like gogamesh, Melkhart, Heracles, et cetera. Foreign women a big no no. Later in his story, Samson falls head over hills for another woman, Delilah, who eventually leads to his downfall. If you look closely, there are a lot of parallel.
Speaker 1: Anybody anyone does anybody relate to that between Sampson's story fall for someone that becomes your downfall with Delilah and his earlier relationship with a woman from Temna. In both tales, the Philistines cunningly use the woman Sampson loves to figure out his secrets. With the Temna woman, they wanted the answer to his tricky riddle, and with Delilah, they aim to find out the source of his incredible strength. Both women, after lots of pestering, finally get Samson to spill the beans. And although these secrets lead to trouble for Samson, he also manages to give the Philistines a run for their money each time. Even when things look bleak, he ends up taking a lot of Philistines down with him, especially when they have him captured and in both stories. When things get really tough, Samson turns to God for help. Interestingly, both tell share some similar wording and style too.
Speaker 6: Number one. The words of the Philistines to the women, coax your husband, Judges fourteen fifteen, Coax him sixteen five. Two. The words of the women to Samson, as each tries to persuade him to reveal his secrets. You really hate me, you don't love me Judges fourteen six. How can you say you love me? Judges sixteen fifteen, Number three. The particular manner of the woman persuasion She nagged him so Judges fourteen seven. After she nagged him Judges sixteen six, number four. At Lehigh, the Philistines bound Sampson with two new ropes Judges fifteen thirteen. Delilah ties Sampson up with new ropes Judges sixteen eleven through twelve, Number five. At Lehigh, the ropes loosened like flax that catches fire Judges fifteen fourteen, with Delilah as a strand of tow comes apart at the touch of fire, Judges sixteen nine. Samson's story was most likely written by one author, and the warning of going after foreign women is evident in Samson's adventures. Even though a lot of action revolves around women, there's very little about romance or intimacy. The writers of these ancient texts often downplayed or hinted it such matters, especially in Holy books. It's almost as if the original juicier details got edited out, leaving just the essential parts of the story for the scriptures. For some context, consider these other stories from the same time. One jail, a woman manages to defeat Cisera, a mighty warrior, not once, but twice. Check out Judges four seventeen through twenty one and Judges five twenty four through twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 6: Queen Esther uses her charm to expose the wicked Hayman during.
Speaker 1: They call him wicked because why because he wanted to route out the parasites right and then he ends up getting hung instead. And this way to get the perim from when they hung all his sons and then they went on to kill crazy rampages of the gentiles. Yeah, fuck Esther.
Speaker 6: During a fancy dinner party, especially in Esther seven, verse eight, number three. Then there's Judith who deceives an Assyrian general named Holofernes just when he thinks she's into him, she turns the tables. Read Judith ten through thirteen and four. Don't forget Proverbs seven six to twenty seven, where a mysterious foreign woman lures a young man into danger with promises of love. Each of these tales, like Samson's, has hints of allure and danger intertwined. It's fascinating how ancient writers often use the theme of attraction to drive their narratives forward. Josephus mentions that Delilah got Samson drunk before tying him up. This part isn't in the original Bible story from Judges sixteen, probably because Sampson wasn't supposed to drink due to his religious vows. Only cutting his hair broke his strength. There are other stories with a similar theme. In one, Cisserus thirsty asks for water but gets milk. Some believe this milk had deeper meanings, or that it was used to get him drunk. In a tale, Huller Fernies drinks so much wine that he passes out, making it easier for him to be defeated. In the story of Esther, a plot against Hayman unfolds at a wine party. As for Samson and Delilah. The Bible doesn't specifically say they were intimate. It only mentions that she made him fall asleep on her lap, But some scholars think there's a hidden meaning, suggesting there might have been more to their relationship.
Speaker 1: Where's Austin powers and I'm spent?
Speaker 6: What does and she pressed him mean are? Isaac of the School of ur Ami said, at the time of consumption, she detached herself from him. In the narrative of jail and cicery.
Speaker 1: She detached herself from him. Hmm, yeah.
Speaker 6: Particularly in its poetic form, there are evident hints at sexual undertones. Between her legs he sank Kara ley nephal outstretched shakhoff between her legs, he sink kara lay nafhall still where he sank kara there he lay Naphah destroyed Judges five, twenty seven. The phrasing between destroyed spent you get it in her legs is a rare occurrence in the Biblical texts, appearing only in this context and in Deuteronomy twenty eight fifty seven, where it unmistakingly refers to childbirth, the afterbirth that issues from between her legs. This sexual innuendo within the poetic lines was also identified by the rabbis between her legs.
Speaker 1: This language is under a little obsessed with this whole, putting the spike through this dude's head. Aren't they stood?
Speaker 6: Euphemistically, R. Johannan commented, the debauched Sisera had engaged in intimate relations seven times that day, As it is stated, between her her legs, he sunk, he fell, He lay at her feet, he sunk, He fell where he sunk there he fell down dead. In Delilah's ultimate endeavor to discern Samson's source of strength, the narrative clearly notes that she induces him into a slumber. This state of sleep facilitates Delilah's ability to encapsulate Samson and deprive him of his formidable might. The description that she puts him to sleep on her knees, as the septuagen version suggests between her knees, evokes a parallel with the phrase between her legs from Judges five twenty seven. Nevertheless, the narrative in question remains reticent, refraining from insinuating that this RESTful state was a consequence of intoxication or intimate relations. The story of Samson in the Book of Judges has been toned down quite a bit. Originally, he was seen as this mythological hero, like the son of a God, but the final version we see in the Bible presents.
Speaker 1: Do you see that little pizuzu looking dude? That wasn't that picture? Oh?
Speaker 6: If you caught it, Tim as a normal man who just gets his strength from God as long as he follows certain rules. The story was too popular to leave out, but it was adjusted to fit the beliefs of the time. In this version, Samson isn't really shown in the best light and is actually seen as one of the least ideal leaders, making way for the idea that maybe having a king would be better. Samson and Mythical Parallels, nineteen oh seven, Paul Karis. As I ventured into making this documentary, I wanted to get the latest cutting edge scholarship on Samson, which probably.
Speaker 1: Late or knew doesn't necessarily imply better. There's more political bullshit going on now, so you can see why I don't agree with as a lot of the stuff that Derek holds value to, right, So I mean it's it is what it is.
Speaker 6: Prompted our previous sections with doctor Yeer Zokovich, who mainly shows the clear editorial scrub on this mythological story. I was encouraged by doctor Seth L. Sanders to read his article and found great use of it. My research led me down this wild rabbit trail back to a book published from nineteen oh seven by Paul Karis. Now it's safe to say that scholarship has come a long way since this time in various fields, especially philology. As you will see, my question is did he get more right than wrong about the myth of Samson. Most modern scholars want to focus on the narrative structure of Samson within the biblical corpus and don't do too much comparative mythology. I found this nineteen oh seven work fun, and I hope you will too. Here was my takeaway from the research. Doctor Paul Krus insists Samson is neither more nor less, and Heracles was to the Greeks, Siegfried to the Germans, Melkart to the Phoenicians, Gilgamesh to the Babylonians, etc.
Speaker 1: They should have put up, oh, what's his name? Jeez? I just lost it. It doesn't matter. I it's undset My tongue.
Speaker 6: Never Mind, Samson is as much Hebrew as Siegfried is a German and Heracles a Greek. He is a national hero of the tribe of Dan, and the legendary features of the story are way too palpable to make it probable that there are many theologians now living who, after reconsideration of the facts, would still defend its historical character. If you want to really anger someone, I mean really quick, that's really easy. First tell them that Heracles is a spinoff version of the much earlier Semitic Yogamesh mythology or Phoenician Melcarp, and that the Samson myth is most likely inspired by both the Greek Heracles Melcarp or Gilgamesh epic for its tale. The claim that the Greek Heracles was a Semitic importation has upset many Greek scholars, but several classicists suggest that Heracles was imported from Semitic roots, most likely from Gygamesh. It's apparent that the flood myths traveled from the East into the Greek tou Calion stories. The Bible's authors imported the mythical tapestry from probably all three figures. Each myth has created their own genius story. The question of historicity is one irrelevant. If there ever was a guy, he is completely lost to us, buried under the layers of legendary literature. According to doctor Gustav Ruscoff, Sampson also has twelve labors. The labors are as follows. One he kills a lion with his hands. It is characteristic of Sampson as well as of Gilgamesh, the Babylonian solar hero, and also of Heracles, that the lion is slain without the use of any weapon. Two. At his marriage at Timnith, he proposes a riddle and incidentally slays thirty Philistines. At Ascalon. Three, he catches three hundred foxes and chases them with firebrands through the fields of the Philistines. Four the Philistines burn his wife and father in law's whole family, which induces him to make a great slaughter among them, whereupon he flees into the mountains of Judah and hides in the cleft of the cliff Eatom.
Speaker 1: Five.
Speaker 6: Samson is bound by the men of Judah and delivered to the Philistines, who take him to Lehi, But the ropes on his arms become like flax that has caught fire. Six, Samson picks up the jawbone of an ass and kills multitudes of his enemies. Seven. Being overcome with thirst, he prays for God, and a spring breaks forth from the ass's jawbone. Eight. When visiting a woman at Gaza, he escapes the ambush of the Philistines by rising at midnight and carrying with him the two doors of the city gate, which he plants upon the hill which is in the front of Hebron. Nine. Now he became entangled with Delilah. The treacherous woman bound him with seven new bowstrings, but when the Philistine came upon him, he snapped the bowstrings as a strand of toes snaps at the breadth of fire. Ten Delilah bound him with seven new ropes, but he snapped the ropes off from his arms like thread. Eleven, Delilah weaves the seven braids of his hair into the web of her loom, but he pulled up the loom with the web and escaped the third time. Twelve. Finally, Samson betrays the secret of his strength, and Delilah had the seven braids of his hair shaved. He was taken prisoner and blinded, but when his hair had grown again, his strength returned and enabled him to break down the two pillars of the Dagon Temple, by which deed he buried himself with the multitude of his enemies under the ruins of the temple.
Speaker 1: Nanuta was who I was thinking of. Nanutta has the twelve trials, just like oh these other stories Gilgamesh, Hercules, and they're going to make a case that Samson also had tall trials. So that's what I was thinking of. Ninerta from The Son of Enlil.
Speaker 6: Doctor Karis does not make a big deal about Sampson having twelve adventures similar to Heracles's twelve tasks or the year's twelve months, but he says it's pretty interesting that Raskoff, the guy most people trust about the realness of the Sampson story, is the one suggesting it. The Lion, the bee, and Samson's Riddle. In the story of Sampson, there's a curious bit about a lion which stands as a symbol for the Son's heat and by extension, the sun god. The same sun god is known for taming this heat, earning him the title of the Lion's conqueror. Now here's the puzzling part. Samson speaks of finding honey inside a lion. But here's the catch. Bees don't make homes in dead animals. This tells us that the original story might have been mixed up over time. Samson's riddle goes something like this, out of the eater comes something to eat, and out of the sour one comes something sweet. The answer to what he gives is what is sweeter than honey? And what is more sour than a lion? The riddle doesn't quite fit together if you take it at face value, but imagine if folks back then knew a link between bees and lions that we don't think about now. There's an old Mithraic artifact showing a lion with a bee in its mouth, suggesting that bees might make honey when the sun is in the Leo zodiac. So the riddle could be asking when do you find honey in a lion, with the answer being when the sun god defeats the lion. This leads us to out of the eater comes something to eat, and out of the sour one comes something sweet. Something along the line, this clever meaning seems to have been lost in the telling of Sampson's story, maybe because folks wanted to keep out old myths and legends the foxes with firebrands. The narrative of Sampson deploying three hundred foxes with ignited tales finds an enlightened parallel when juxtaposed against the Roman ceremonial practice.
Speaker 1: He was a dick to foxes.
Speaker 6: Observed during the Festival of Series. This tradition, originally an elite attrician rite, gained such widespread fame that even the plebeians regularly participated as honored guests, notably on the festival central day, which may be April, the nineteenth Minor Offerings.
Speaker 1: Which also happens to be the first day of the Festival of Moloch or the Yeah Yeah Yeah Sacrifice.
Speaker 6: Mostly edible treats such as nuts were spread among the attendees. Instead of the customary chariot races, the spectacle centered on red foxes with tails on fire racing across the circus. Scholars interpret this act as symbolic of the grain disease termed robigo, as the title resonates with the both red fox and the reddish affliction impacting wheat crops. In Avid's work Fasty Book four lines six seventy nine. In following, the Roman poet narrates a story from Carcioli, presumably clarifying the origins of this ceremonial act. He recounts a tale.
Speaker 1: Of a young Datsch gant to grab his balls hit.
Speaker 6: Young lad aged around twelve, who, after capturing a fox constantly stilling the owner's hens, wrapped it with hay and straw and lit it on fire. This fox, in its frantic attempt to escape, dashed into the wheat fields, setting them ablaze. As a reactionary measure, a decree was instituted mandating the execution of all all captured foxes on natment visibly enacted during the cyrillia. Drawing a comparison between Samson's deployment of firebrand foxes and the Roman analogs is not mere serendipity. Instead, it underscores the persistence of an archaic motif prevalent in ancient cultures, albeit obscured or forgotten in various global traditions. Semele Dido and the legends of sun heroes brides in old myths, it's not rare for sun heroes think of them as ancient superheroes connected with the sun to have brides who tragically meet their end in fire takes.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna pick this up here tomorrow. What about forty minutes and forty seven seconds into it, which that wasn't too bad at all. All right, now, I have a couple things here I gotta so Last Breakfast came back with another one. Thank you again, Last Breakfast that says poetic license goes way back, and I thank all of you for See now my mouse freezes all the time too, and it's not the mouse, so I've tried it onto a different competer. So this is messed up. This is not a good situation if I'm still sticking find yourself in when you're trying to conduct the show. So I do greatly appreciate anybody who does. Go to gifsingo dot com backslash Ballbusters. You know where the link is to the description and you can remember it too. So thank you so much. I will see you here tomorrow eight am. And then Wednesday. Wednesday is Dwayne Hayes is coming back. And I don't know if I mentioned this I did yesterday. I think that our friend Nicodemus visited once again the Louis Brandeis Library and he found a connection between Abraham Flexner and Louis Brandeis, which is interesting because the flex And Report is what they went off of to establish them as the supreme god of everything that's medical and health. Right, So there's that the guy had his hands and everything brandized. The Frankest the agent of the Rothschilds, very very instrumental in the Balfour Declaration, which is why we have this Zionist death cult country established. And also the the Federal Reserve here ya failed Reserve Act. So yeah, total piece of crap, very powerful. Everybody listened to him for some reason because he was a Rothschild agent and they were just taking the orders right back then in our own country. Yeah. And also there might be a connection between mister Lincoln, who went ahead in a you know, we'll see from the family, not obviously from Brandise himself, but the family itself were roschld ages. There might be a connection between Lincoln and them too. We'll find that out tomorrow. If there's anything or if we're still looking for evidence on that, we'll discuss that as well. But that's happening Wednesday Tomorrow we'll finish this, and I think Thursday i'll be on my way to San Diego. I'm probably not gonna be a show. That's probably the day I'm gonna drop off the hot sauce that I'm making right now and all orders that are pending. If you were one of those people, it's all getting done. Rebecca's going to be putting it all together. She's headed out a Thursday as well for one of our daughter's friends' birthday parties. Are going to scott Stale for some kind of likely a little resort thing. My birthday is Wednesday, so hopefully I'll be able to hang out my family a little bit first. That's why I'm not going that day. But I'm still gonna do the show with Dwayne. All Right, thank you so much, guys, having a wonderful day.
Speaker 5: Eight