Speaker 1: The music.
Speaker 2: It is necessary for the recording of sound to convert the sound waves to corresponding changes in light. The sound waves produced by my voice are transmitted through the air to the microphone, where these sound waves are converted to changes in an electric current. These variations in the electric current are then amplified and used to control the light. This varying beam of light falling on the photoelectric cells produces variations in the electric current which are directly proportional to the variations in the light.
Speaker 3: Themes the crack.
Speaker 2: As the varying electrical current in the photoelectric cell is small, a ventuum tube amplifier is required to increase it to the point where.
Speaker 3: It will operate a loud Speakers.
Speaker 2: Contract.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. So we're continuing off of Maxwell's Medical Monopoly Part one. Will be continuing off of that, hopefully should be dropping this early. It won't be a regular episode. And I think where we had left off last is that I was going to be going into some of the interesting stuff when you saw looking up these companies with like business wise and start looking at them on Bizipedia. I think I had even mentioned in the last episode to start seeing some of some interesting names that I had seen looking at plenty of other weird companies in the past. I guess to get into it, I'll bring up the first one, which will be a Springer. I know we kind of talked about it lightly in the last episode. I know Lisa had brought it up, and I will go into them more. But Lisa, if you want, if you don't mind, do you want to just kind of like reiterate maybe what you mentioned the last episode, and then I'll go into the sluds.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, just kind of like a bridge between two. So remember last in the last episode, we talked about how some of the British scientists like Fleming and Darwin's grandson were talking. You know, basically they had all this world renowned research coming out, yet they weren't able to publish it because the publishing industry in Britain was lacking, and so in order for the government to rectify this situation, they called in another publishing company called Springer out of Germany who was doing very well in the publishing industry, and the person at the helm of Springer was Robert Maxwell. He basically was bringing in a lot of the journals into Britain from Germany, and he was stationed in Berlin at the time because he was working with intelligence prior to they had him there stationed. I believe he had been doing integragations for the intelligence as well. And then as he was working at Springer, the other company that was wanting to merge with, which was Butterworths, was also owned by intelligence people, so they knew him from, you know, working intelligence prior to and then the merger took place, and so that's how Springer comes onto the stage and basically Springer teaches Butterworths, you know, how to get all of these journals up and going, how to publish the scientific data and get it up to speed the way that Germany was doing it at the time.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that, I appreciate mm hm not bad for the All right, So we'll get into some of the stuff that I had on this, and here we have Springer Verlag. I was founded May tenth, eighteen forty two. It was Julius Springer. Country of origin Germany. The headquarters location was Berlin and Heidelberg, Germany. Their non fiction topics was science, technology, medicine, business, transport and architecture. Springer Science and business media, commonly known as Springer, is a German multinational publishing company of books ebooks in peer revered reviewed journals in science, humanities, technical and medical publishing again. It was originally founded in eighteen forty two in Berlin. It expanded internationally in the nineteen sixties and through mergers in the nineteen nineties and a sale to venture capitalists. It fused with Walter's Clure with somebody that we have mentioned when we covered the Moose Lodge, and I will get to them with the slides. And I think I even had if I remember correctly, I do think I even had Janet from de Plorable Nation even at some point I think we added a snippet. She has even like come across this company in the medical field in the past at work, and I think she said that like they used some sort of like messaging thing or there was some sort of platform that they used that I think would like let you even go of like communicate from hospital hospital and you can look at stuff. And it was like it was a program from Walter's Clure. So I even found that very interesting. Yeah, that is yeah. But to get back to this, it eventually became part of Springer Nature in twenty fifteen. Springer has major offices in Berlin, Heidelberg, some other place I can't say, I have no idea, and New York City. The other one was like Dort Dort Dretch, something like that. Julius Springer founded Springer Verlac and Berlin in eighteen forty two, and his son Ferdinand Springer grew it from a small firm with for employees into Germany's then second largest academic publisher with sixty five staff in eighteen seventy two. In nineteen sixty four, x Springer expanded its business internationally, opening an office in New York City, then eventually Tokyo, Paris, Milan, Hong Kong and Delhi soon followed. In nineteen ninety nine, the academic publishing company Artelsmann Springer was formed, and after the media and entertainment company Bartelsman bought a majority stake in Springer Verlac in two thousand and three, the British investment groups Sinnvin and Candover bought Bartlesman Springer from Bartlesman. He emerged the company in two thousand and four with the Dutch publisher Clure Academic Publishers which they bought from in two thousand and two to form Springer Science and Business Media. That just all like sounds very weird to me. Yeah, it just sounds like a circle of like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they're kind of evading things or change it or it's all the same name, but it's all the same, it's all different, so almost to avoid something. I don't know, that's kind of how it sounds to me.
Speaker 3: The Bertlesman s and the Company, commonly known as Bertlesman, is a German private, multi national conglomerate corporation based in god these words, Girderslaw, North Rhine Westphalia, Germany. It is one of the world's largest media conglomerates, and it is also active in the service sector and education. Bartlesman was founded as a publishing house by CARLS. Bottoman in eighteen thirty five. After World War II, Bottlesman, under the leadership of Reinhard Mohn, went from being a medium sized enterprise to a major conglomerate offering books but also television, radio, music, magazine and services. Its principal divisions include the RTL Group, Penguin, Random House, BMG, Arvado, the Bartlesmann Printing Group, the Bartlesman Education Group and Bartlesman Investments. Bartlesman is an unlisted and capital market oriented company which remains primarily controlled by the Mohn family. In Nazi Germany, the publishing house gained a prom position with its affordable Bottlesmen Vokes whatever People's edition. Heinrich belonged to the patron circle of the SS and sought to turn his company into a national Socialist model enterprise. During World War Two, the Sea Bottlesman Verlog became a leading supplier to the Wrmacht, the central publishing house of the Nazi Party. It's pretty interesting. Yeah, in the years between nineteen thirty nine and nineteen forty one, the revenues of the Sea Bottlesman Verlog skyrock. Jeez, I wonder how.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seemed like the Germans had their shit together with the publishing, with the science and then you know, obviously we recruit a bunch of them. They had their stuff together. It seemed like, oh, yeah, I mean more so than the Britain and the US. I will say that for sure. Britain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I think, like sometimes it's just like there a lot of a lot of I think, a lot of places kind of like run off of this stuff. It's hought to explain, but it's almost like it's like, you know, they just allowed to be doing these things, and it's like we come up with these stories about I don't know, it's have to explain when I want to get at but it just seems weird. In two thousand and six, Springer acquired who amount of press. Springer acquired the open access publisher BioMed Central and October two thousand and eight for an undisclosed them out. Two thousand and nine, Sinvin and Candover sold Springer to two private equity firms, EQT Partners and Government of Singapore Investment Corporation. Twenty eleven, Springer acquired Farmer marketing and publishing services from Walter's Klure. In twenty and thirteen, the London based private equity firm BC Partners acquired a majority stake in spring Are from EQT and CIG for four point four billion dollars. There's a lot of money, ye that I liked that, Yeah, that four four yea. In January twenty fifteen, hold Spring Publishing Group, Nature Publishing Group and Springer Science and Business Media announced the merger. In May twenty fifteen, they concluded the transaction and formed a new joint venture company, Spring of Nature with hold Spring. So what I did want to show here is that I have up this again does go back to companies that I've come across multiple and multiple times with secret societies, publishing companies. I think Randall Nordica just like a lot of things that like when we started looking at like in the first year of the Occult Rejects, where we did like a lot of deep dive on secret societies or topics when we would look into the business aspect, these were common names that came up, and I can at least add to a little bit more of an understanding maybe what we're seeing here because of my own personal experience. Now you know, the Occult Rejects, it is an LLC no. So like I when I went to go get it, like I was like, you know, I actually had to understand what the hell is a registered agent? You know, I really wasn't actually too sure about that to begin with. If you're in a call look cup of the Occult Rejects, it's going to have a registered agent, it's gonna be zen business. That's because I actually don't feel like having my personal address actually on that. So you can use a registered agent for an AM to be anonymous. And they also not that I needed it for this reason. But like, depending on what type of company you have, the registered agent will also make sure you're incomplet wianes with that like field or whatever, or you know, whatever business you're running. You know, if you're being specific with them, they will make sure that they you know, this business is going to be in compliance. So like these registered agents, I mean in some sense or even a way just to you have no idea really who actually owns these these companies. Famous people could actually be owning some of these companies, but we'd have no idea. Because they're using a registered agent, they don't have to disclose themselves.
Speaker 1: Right, almost like a virtual address, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: It Yeah, and then and then if you think about that, more than likely these places are going to be in every single state because there's different LLCs for every state, you know, different laws like that you have to like in New York to get an LLC, you're gonna have to actually advertise somewhere that this LLC is being formed. I like, I think in Texas you don't have to worry about that. So that's like a five hundred dollars chunk right there. It's almost half the LLC cost, honestly, is the publishing part. And then if you don't take a registered ation, it's even cheaper as shit, right, So uh like yeah, So, I mean I would assume that if they're offering to do this, they must be in every single state as well to be over to be able to offer that service, because you could be any of these states, anybody, you know, Oh sorry, we only do ten states out of the fifteen. No I'm sure you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no no, And they want to make it as easy and as convenient as possible so that they keep getting the business coming their way.
Speaker 3: So I when I actually it was like as a joke and I was like, no, I don't want to do it, because you know, some people would be like, oh no, what the fuck is up with that? I always even look thinking about, like, oh, I wonder how much you would be. Once I realized what a registered agent was, I was like, oh, that's that shit that I was always seeing CT CORP do. And I was like I wonder how much it would cost to go through them? And like I went to this site and I was like, I can't even do it, but like I actually had like the thought of it. I was just like, no, but like I'm sure, Like I don't know how expensive it would have been. Maybe it would have been more because you know the company, but I mean, I'm sure they have the option, right, I don't know, sure, sure, yeah, but uh, you know, I just did want to drop that tidbit about like the whole registered agent thing though. But I do find it really interesting how you will see CT Corporation pop up for a lot of shady companies that we have looked into. And this other one too that you will see with spring of our Lag. You have corporation service company. That is another one that me and Lux had come up with a lot in the past. And I think one or two other ones that will get into is wells are going forward in the notes in my notes. But I mean I was seeing the usual suspects that I had seen before. Uh, and then say that again, so that's weird, No, h It definitely.
Speaker 1: Was that they're using the same not shady at all.
Speaker 3: This one's Springer Verlag registered agent. Corporation service company that I have up is Springer Nature. It was privately held. Oh god, I'm not even gonna try to read off those words. It's the headquarters is in London, the corporate place is in Berlin. There's a salesplace in New York City. They supposedly offer worldwide service. One of the key people is Frank rankin Peters CEO. Anybody who's heard that day before, I haven't. Revenue was two zero point one billion in twenty twenty two owners fifty three percent is whol Spring Publishing Group, and then forty seven percent is PC Partners, and the number of employees in twenty nineteen supposedly ten thousand. Springer Nature or the Springer Nature Group is a German British academic publishing company created by the May twenty and fifteen mergerer of Springer Science and Business Media and hold Spring Publishing Groups, Nature Publishing Group and this is interesting, Paul Grave, mcmillion and Macmillian Education very interesting. The company originates from a number of journals and publishing houses, notably Spring of Our Lag which was founded in eighteen forty two by Julius Springer, and Berlin the Nature Publishing Group in Macmillion Education, which goes back to Macmillion publishers founded in eighteen fifty eighteen forty three. Now these macmillion books we're talking about the ones that odds are we've all probably seen in school.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: There's that. And I think one other one that's like really well known. I can't remember the name of it for the life of me right now, but I know mcmillion for sure. It was all of my schools. Spring of Nature was formed in twenty fifteen by the merger of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave, mcmillion and mcmillion Education held by Holtzburg Publishing Group, with Spring of Science and Business Media held by the BC Partners. So I was even more of a way of like showing you how it was broken down which company had which ones under them. But again that was that is a publishing company for schools for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think was it Prentice Hill or something.
Speaker 3: Was whole That's a yes, And that's we actually looked into them at one point. They might even that might even pop up on here. I could I could be forgetting, but I do know that is another one that has come up, and that he even covered a book that was under the DEVI was, you know, from them technically, Yeah, in the past with me and looks uh, I'll go on to the next one. Here's Wolter's Clere that I had mentioned before, as you can see here registered ag CT Corporation again. And you got a bunch of them up on the screen. You know, a whole bunch of different states. Some of them are active, some of them merged withdrawn dead active. But uh, there's a bunch of them here and a little bit about them. Walter's Clre registered Agent CT Corp. In nineteen ninety nine. The academic publishing company Bartlesman Springer was formed after the media and entertainment company Bartlesman bought a majority stake in Spring of Verlac. In two thousand and three, the British investment groups Siven and Candover bought Bartlsman Springer from Bartlesman. They e merged the company in two thousand and four with the Dutch publisher Chlora Academic Publishers, which they bought from in two thousand and two to form Springer Science and Business Media. In twenty eleven, Springer acquired Farmer marketing and publishing services from Walter's Color. I know some of this I said earlier, but I'm just saying it again, so people have a really good understanding of what I'm showing here, and then we have huh.
Speaker 1: It shows the connection for sure, how they all tie into each other. You're seeing evidence of it on the screen.
Speaker 3: And then we have here the whold Spring Publishing Group when you look them up there, registered agent is the Printics Hole and Corporation System, Inc. In Holtspurt Publishing Group Ayeah the Printings holl Is the registered agent is A publishing group is a privately held Germany company headquartered in Stuttgart that owns publishing companies worldwide through mcmillion Publishers. Is one of the big five English language publishing companies. In twenty fifteen emerged most of its macmillion Science and Education unit, including Nature Publishing Group, with Springer Science and Business Media, creating the company Springer Nature. Hold Spring owns fifty three percent of the combined company. The history of Greg Vaughan holdspring publishing activities during the Nazi years nineteen thirty three and nineteen forty five has been controversial. After World War II, George Vaughan Holdspring, a former member of the Nazi Party, re established the group in nineteen forty eight, beginning as a German book club. In the nineteen sixties, it purchased the German publishing companies Dromer, Kindler, Rohwaldt and s Fischer vers. In nineteen eighty five, it acquired the retail book division of Holt, Ryan Hart and Winston, naming it the Henry Holt Book Company. One year later, the company acquired Scientific American Magazine for fifty two point six million. In nineteen ninety four, purchased a majority interest in Ferrara, Strauss and Guiro from a retiring Roger W. Strauss junior. A year later, it purchased a seventy percent majority interest in mcmillion Publishers, and then the remaining shares in nineteen ninety nine. In two thousand and one, Pearson sold the mcmillion trademark in the United States, gained with the acquisition of Simon and Schuster Educational and Professional Division, which included the assets of form of the former mcmillion, Inc. So I'm sure a lot of this is probably like, what the Hell's very confusing, but I mean literally, it's like you're just watching publishing companies devour each other and just get bigger and bigger, and I think control more and more of just what's getting put out there. In two thousand and one, Spring of Nature acquired Atlantis Press, an open access publisher founded two thousand founded in two thousand and six in Paris, focusing on scientific, technical, and medical content and publication for conference proceedings Real Quick. Simon and Shuster is an American publishing company owned by owned by Colberg Cravis Roberts. It was founded in New York City on January two, nineteen twenty four, by Richard L. Simon and M. Lincoln Schuster. Along with Penguin, Random House, Hatchet, Harper Collins, and mcmillion published. Simon and Schuster is considered one of the Big five English language publishers. As of twenty seventeen, Simon and Schuster was the third largest publisher in the United States, publishing two thousand titles annually under thirty five different imprints. Colbird, Cravis Roberts and Company is an American global investment company that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and through its strategic partners, head funds hedge funds. As of December thirty first, twenty twenty two, the firm had completed more than six hundred and ninety private equity investments in portfolio companies with approximately seven hundred billion of total enterprise value. As of December thirty one, twenty twenty two, assets under AUM under management and fee paying assets under and under management, we're five hundred and four billion and four hundred and twelve billion.
Speaker 1: These aren't no small companies, like they're just making handover fist.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's beyond Moose Lodge money. Nobody gets that. When we covered the Moose Lodge, we just thought it was interesting, how like you know, if some people don't know this too, you can go to Guide Star and like if there's any place that's like kind of using a religious exemption for taxes or whatever, you can go look up and they have to actually show proof of like how much they're making and where their money's going. And like the Shriners, I mean, you know, everybody thinks of them. I was like all these rich motherfuckers. I mean, yeah, they did have a little bit of money when you started looking them up on there, But like when me and Lux went and looked up like the Moose Lodge, it was like ridiculous amounts of money, and I was like, nobody even knows who the hell these people are. It was like billions, yeah, and I was like, yo, I was like, sometimes I wonder is this even like money laundering from like one set of like the Mason's, like funneling their money into a different.
Speaker 1: Area and then getting the break because.
Speaker 3: It's because yeah, yeah, I mean you'll keep getting deductions, you'll keep saving money. Uh, all right, mcmillion education. I think that is the next line, mcmillion education. And here you go. The registered agent is Corporation Service Company and United States Corporation Company. I was not going to dig into it as much with the United States Corporation Company as much as that lux had spent in it could have been the Moose Lodge. I don't remember exactly what series, but we started to come across that United States Corporation Company and we're like, yo, what is up with this? And I do know after a while we both kind of came across the same thing. I just wasn't trying to look for it this time, because it did take a while on different search engines I think to eventually find it. But uh, and you know, there is like clippings of things too, that I think you can even find like it like printed on paper. Who knows if it's legit, But as far as we knew from the research that we dug into with the United States Corporation Company, that I mean, as far as we were considered when we looked into it, that's actually the United States government. That's what we got out of it. So I mean, if that and we're right, I mean, that's that's some shady, weird shit to me.
Speaker 1: I mean, we could be wrong and correct me if I'm wrong, and I could be completely confusing this. But then we discussed it how it links back to like a mobile abandoned mobile home or something on a lot that doesn't even look like it's.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was that one, but there was like a lot of like if you were to even go and start looking at some of these addresses for these companies, There's been plenty of times where I have looked up Corporation Service Company or CT Corp. Could have been the United States Corp. Too, But like there was times in all this series is where we'll show like these things are like registered to a plot of land that's not there, or like or like an apartment complex like housing like apartment complex. It's like, what the hell, Yeah, which is very weird, all right, So yeah, this is showing you know, the United States Corporation two up on here with Corporation Service Company. So I thought that was interesting to show, and I know I already kind of went into it already and not to like be the dead horse, but I'll probably cut down on some of this. Mcmillion Inc. Was an American book publishing company, originally originally established as the American division of the British mcmillion Publishers. The two were later separated acquired by other companies, with the remnants of the original American division of mcmillion present in McGraw That's what it was.
Speaker 1: That's it, Yeah, McGraw in.
Speaker 3: McGraw Hill's Educations, mcmillion McGraw hill Textbooks. Just crazy, so like even though there are two different books, it's like the same company anyway. Wow, Gail mcmillion's Reference USA division and some trade imprints of Simon and Schuster that were transferred when both companies were owned by Paramount Communications. The German publisher Holt Spring, which bought the British mcmillion in nineteen ninety nine purchased US rights to the mcmillion name in two thousand and one and rebranded its American division with it. In two thousand and seven, the company was acquired by the controversial British tycoon Robert Maxwell's Maxwell Communication Corporation andineteen eighty nine. Later in nineteen eighty nine, mcmillion acquired Printin's whole information from Simon and Schuster. Maxwell died in nineteen ninety one, and mcmillion began selling properties and eventually filed for bankruptcy. Paramount acquired mcmillion computer publishing standard rate and data service was sold TOAG, a sister Maxwell company. Collier's Encyclopedia was sold to Planeta and d Agostini, when what remaining of the mcmillion Inc. Was eventually sold to Simon and Schuster and Paramount Communications for five hundred and fifty two point eight million, and that was finalized in nineteen ninety four. I guess I'll just get on to some more of the slides. Pretty much done with that, and this was like some things that I did find because I just started to run some of the stuff through bizipedia, because like I remember that I did this stuff in the past. I just wasn't gonna try to start going through like I have like three or four different types of like portable hard drives or whatever, so like I'd have to start going through like old stuff and like odds odds are back then. I who knows, it was probably a mess of screenshots saved as my notes. So I was just like it would be quicker and easier just for me to just start running things through Bizipedia and just hoping I come across it. Which I was like thinking, I don't think this is too hard since we saw it constantly. So here we go. We do have loyal Order of the Moose, and I mean even the Ethica Lodge number six sixty six, that is to New York that is CT Corporation system. It's a registered agent. It even shows here for like Coon Rappers number thirty eight, Loyal Order of the Moose CT Corporation, another one seven seventy CT Corporation, Cumberland Lodge, CT Corporation, Pulham County CTO Corporation, Athens Moose Lodge, CT Corporation. You know, it's like you would even think, like I mean, I guess like if you just went and buzipitiate it. You'd be like, oh, that's who everybody else is using. But it's like almost like you're like, do they all know to use this? Oh, if you're opening up a lodge, you know, maybe we suggest to use this or.
Speaker 1: Or are people from the Order of the Moose members involved in all this other stuff that we're talking about now, And they're like, Hey, this is a good company. I use them all the time, right, they have great customer services.
Speaker 3: They've been working great for Walter's Glory this whole time. Uh. Here we got the National Court of the Royal Order of Jesters that is a CT corporation system in Minnesota. And then we have a printice Hole Princess Whole that I mentioned before, registered agent, Corporation Service Company, and United States Corporation Company. So that's who the registered agents are for this company. According to this.
Speaker 1: It's almost like they switched them out, yeah, right, like they just round robin it or something.
Speaker 3: And then the Corporation Service Company that we mentioned before, the registered agents for that company is the Printin's Hole in the United States Corporation.
Speaker 1: That's so odd.
Speaker 3: And the United States Corporation Company the registered agent for that is Printin's all and Corporation Service Company, United States Corporation Company at same address as Corporation Service Company.
Speaker 1: One would think they're all the same.
Speaker 3: This was like a thing that me and lux had even I think this was all in the same episode. I really wish I could remember exactly what episode was so I could tell people to go look at it. But I have a feeling that it might be the need either the mouse Lage or possibly like random Nordica. You know, we started noticing that there is just like a cycle of like the it's almost like each one is like really, it's like it's like a circle of a company's owning each other. Luxe had. He even went to the points of like going to these companies sites and like looking at who like the coos and the CEOs and all these other people. I'm like, you were getting some of the same dudes on the same sites. They may not have been in the same position, but you'll see some of them are like on you know, the same top positions, and you're like, yeah, yo, this don't look right. This is like like a circle jerk of companies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you see that a lot with nonprofit medical organizations as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just very weird again. Hear me pull up back that slide again. You know all these other corporation service companies, ct Core, Printensile all very weird, shady, you know, they all pop up. It was registered agents for weird stuff that we decided to look at with the businesses. Now I have here, I keep going correct, all right, here I got now we did have you know what, I'm gonna be honest, I'm not even exactly sure how to say the name correctly, but well, no, from the guests the listener, it was baby Bebi or baby.
Speaker 1: If we're getting it wrong, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for a while I thought you were a dude.
Speaker 1: So I have a cousin that we used to call her Beby, and that's how we would spell her name, So that's that's why I thought it was BB.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but she had some information. She was over on the other side of the pond at some point and did know of like other companies that Maxwell was involved in. And I had to look him up and there was like some other companies that he did have, and uh, you know, it was some rabbit holes that I even went down with some of that that I don't know if I was even looking at something that was weird or not, but you know I did. There is some stuff that I'll cover. I didn't want to get too crazy and even me at least, we're just going to find weird stuff that I think we might bring up, but can go even deeper and weirder. But from the company history site and you have here the two instances of unusual and unexpected publicity arrived at site Tech's doorstep in nineteen ninety one. The first occurred amidst the Gulf War, when schools shut down throughout Israel. Although a scud missile landed one thousand yards from company headquarters, Site Texts continued business as usual and hired one hundred and fifty teachers to set up makeshift classrooms in a sealed bomb shelter on corporate grounds so parents could still come to work. The second surface near the end of the year in November, when British tycoon Robert Maxwell died mysteriously at sea. His holdings in side text were considerable, amounting to some twenty seven percent of the company stock. And here you do see side Texts and some of the information about them. It's basically like a site I guess for over there, kind of like bizipedia to give you some ideas of like who owns the company. And then there is even the news article Maxwell the Master of Deceit in the the Financial Times. This is January January eighteenth, nineteen ninety two, ten am. In many ways, Maxwell's fraud was breathtakingly simple. On July fourth, nineteen ninety one, for example, the late publisher sat at his desk in his office at Maxwell House and signed over seventy five million of his pensions money to himself. The contract, drawn up under Maxwell's instructions, was for the sale of shares in Side Text, a high flying Israeli printing company. On one side of the contract was Bishopsgate Investment Management, the private Maxwell company which managed the seven hundred million in the pension funds of the public Maxwell companies on behalf of three hundred thirty thousand past and past and present pensioners. BIM owned the site Text shares. On the other side was Robert Maxwell Group, the company at the heart of Maxwell's secretive business labyrinth, whose ultimate owners lay in the tax havens of Gibraltar and Leichenstein. Maxwell signed the contract as chairman of BIM. He then signed it again as chairman of Robert Maxwell Group. The pension funds would hand over their shares in side text to Robert Maxwell Group to sell in the stock market. The pension funds behalf. So I mean, I mean just sounds like this guy's like basically playing games. Uh, this is what we're supposed to happen. Robert Maxwell Group duly sold the shares on October ninth at the enormous profit, but instead of giving the money back to the pension funds, Robert Maxwell Group gave the money to its banks to pay off debts. Maxwell's actions was not illegal at the time. However, when on his death his bankrupt companies could not repay the pension funds, the PSYE Tech's laws proved to be the single biggest hole blasted in the pension funds.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 3: Yeh yeah, So, I mean, uh, you know that that's I'm showing you right there. Obviously he did was involved with that company. Now this I you know, I typed inside text into bizipedia and now the only thing that came up would be this one site Text America Corp. Now, I have no idea if it's the same thing per se. It very much could be, and I'm questioning it, but I I do if it's not, I mean, it's wild. How I do find it interesting that it's registered agent is also CT Corporation system It's like almost seeing that makes me think like it probably is. But I could be wrong, you know, I'm saying, there's the benefit of you know, a yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then there are these two that came up, and those were also CT Corporation Systems. And here we have he also had Maxwell Communications and Maxwell Multimedia. So a news article over here that shows you know something about that he was involved with those companies. Uh. And then over here on the right, I did look up Maxwell Communications, Inc. And that does come up, and it's in Houston, Texas. So yeah, Maxwell's Communication, incs Uh. You know, I'm not gonna read off this whole thing here, but if you look at the site, you know, it's got this person's name, it's got the address, the registered agent, the principal, you know, the well, you know, the principal address. And down here I'll have the director's name and it has his address and the director's addresses ups. One interesting thing to do with that too, is that I you know what. Unfortunately because of the the picture and I lost it in my notes, you might remember the name better. But if you do look at this, at this picture, you could see like two doors down or a door down from the UPS is.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I think it was interesting. You do have like a Jewish temple right correctly?
Speaker 1: Yes, like a synagogue?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forgot the name of it, but there is one there, so I mean, I thought that was weird because that was another company I did not know exist until this listener sent it to me. I could not really find out anything about it. But I did find this and I just thought it was interesting, how like the director's the address of a UPS place next to it?
Speaker 1: It was called the Mereland Minyon Synagogue and it's literally the next door, like it's the UPS store. And then I think it's like a Boba tee or something. Maybe not, but it's something.
Speaker 3: That was like a playoff for the MM.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then it has the M as a logo, like a like two arches with an M in the center. But then the name Mereland Mignon is so that's two MS synagogue, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here was another thing at It was interesting and I'll throw this in and then I'm pretty much done and I'll shut up. I think this is rather interesting again if this is truthful. But this is coming out of if I remember correctly, and Bby or Baby had sent me this, it came out of I think Maxwell's wife's biography or something like that, and in the a mind of my own. And here we have on page forty nine. What was interesting to say? If Bob had wanted to organize his own funeral, even he an unquestionably superb organizer with an eye for both detail and pageantry, cannot have thought of a more spectacular laying to rest in the place of his choice, Nor could he have ever dreamt of the role nature would play in that unforgettable event. He would have been proud of the homage Israel had paid him. It would in some way have soothed the wound afflicted on him by the Nazis murder of his family. I mean, this guy was friends with plenty of them, though, wasn't He seems like as long as his business at this point the and this is on page forty three. I think this is interesting if this is truthful. I think this kind of shows like the people he was connected with maybe. At this point, the crowd started to file past, slowly moving along the line, shaking our hands. There was Kevin, then Ian, then me, Gizlaine, Isabelle and Philip and Sylvia other members of our family formed the second row, while the third consisted of close friends, ministers, and members of these Israeli government headed by President Herzog and Prime Minister Yitzak Shmir. I'm saying that correctly. Scheiman Perez, the leader of the opposition Ehud Olmert, Minister of Health, moish Ahearns, Minister of Defense, Ariel Sharon, former Minister of Defense, and countless others. Then came more close friends who had traveled from a far field to be with us. Not going to read on the rest. Basically just wanted to show if that supposedly all those people came. I mean, you know, sounds like he had some important people coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he did.
Speaker 3: So a very interesting character, and that is it out of me. It was just well until the end, then we'll get into some of the weird stuff, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm gonna I'm gonna go a little bit back saw on some of the things that I forgot to mention but kind of walk you through the timeline again and kind of build up into some of the weird stuff that happened towards the end of the seventies and then into the eighties and then at the end of his untimely death. So in the nineteen fifties you had him and Paul form Perma Press, right, and so Paul Rosebud he basically set the foundation to establish Pergonans success in that he created a need for new journals, and we talked about that how they were just making journals out of a field and saying, hey, you need this new journal, and previously scientific journals were not being published as fast. So the way he did this was he would find a new or he would approach a prominent scientist in a field and then tell him that that field needed a new journal, and then he would place that person at the helm or at the head of the journal, kind of like, hey, you know you need this journal, but we're going to put you in charge of it. And then turn around and go to the university library and say, hey, you just acquired a whole bunch of funding from the government that we're creating a new journal. You're the editor of it, you know is in your school, you should totally start start subscribing to it. And so he kind of had like like a business system going right, and it seemed all legit on the up and up. It kind of was a little bit of schmoozing. But what stend up happening is Maxwell took that and like put on steroids or something. But prior to that, Maxwell and Paul in nineteen fifty five attended the first Geneva Conference on Peaceful Uses of Atomic Energy. Now, prior to that was the Geneva Accords, and then it would be in nineteen fifty five the Geneva Conference, and then that would go on for a few years before it turned into the Geneva Convention. Right, so you know about the Geneva Convention. Well, what happened the nineteen fifty five conference is Maxwell rented an office near the conference and he would wander into these seminars and like official functions or guest speaking to do dinners, and he would approach scientists and offer to publish the paper that they were there to present and then ask for exclusive contracts for these scientists to be editors on Pergramont Journal. So he was like, right, there and then like sign being an editor, let me get your paper published, and basically you know, doing the deal the transaction there. And this pissed off like a lot of directors of the journals were competing journals and saying that Maxwell's dishonest, like he doesn't even look to see if the data is publishable. He doesn't even know if the experimental design is even like worth even looking into, or that the data is valid or anything like that. So he had the complete disregard. He just wanted to get their papers in and publish and then also get contracts with these scientists as editors. And this also pissed off Paul as well. His the guy who he started program on pressed with and saying that basically, like here he was growing these like little small u lambs and that essentially Maxwell was the butcher and selling them off for like a larger profit. So he felt already like he was being way too aggressive and so didn't really like the whole situation. So Paul and Robert Maxwell have all out in nineteen fifty six, Paul leaves the company and then Maxwell basically just takes that and, like I said, puts the whole business model on steroids. So the following year, nineteen fifty six, Maxwell goes back to the same Geneva conference, but this time, instead of renting an office, he rents a lake house near the conference and starts bringing scientists back to this house. And he was entertaining them with alcohol, cigars, like sailboat trips and all kinds of schmoozing or whatever or something. And you know, no science had seen anything like this, and definitely no scientists had ever attended a conference that was like this, so he I mean, it was all a novelty for them. And I think there were stories of like there were parties at the top of the Athens Hilton, you know, like certain scientists were getting gifts of concord flights. If some of these scientists agreed to be editors of a new journal, he would send them on a tour of the Greek islands to discuss the new journals. I mean, just all complete, like just lavishing them, and no expense was too great to basically, you know, for these scientists. So I'm assuming they felt like, oh wow, this is this is big time, this is a big deal, and so therefore they would just agree and sign over the contract or or sign the contract rather, so.
Speaker 3: You wonder if there was like maybe, uh, I mean, I know this is more of Epsteinish idea or thinking. But look at these parties where they could have been any blackmail done.
Speaker 1: Then okay, that's where I think. This is where I want My theory is that this was the purpose of those parties. I think it was a way to get everybody to let their hair down and start, you know, loose lips, right, spilling things. This is I think, and we'll see as we go further. This this is where Robert Maxwell starts finding out insider stuff, insider stuff of what's going on in science, who's doing, what company is coming available, or what business is going to get started and whatnot. I think this is where he was a because if you read his resume, it looks like he had his ear to the ground and he was always right there waiting in the wings to take full advantage of something new and up and coming. But I don't think it was that. I think these parties were It was intel, and then it served a second purpose in that if it was in a compromising situation, these scientists are now in the pocket, right And then as we'll see, later his links to intelligence and the fact that he was being surveilled for certain things. I think this is what these parties were for, and it pretty much was a precursor to the Epstein parties my opinion. So development, yeah, I think so as a shot. No, no, no, that's that was a really good question, because I think that's exactly what it was. So by the end of the fifties, in nineteen fifty nine, Pergrima was publishing forty journals, and in ten years in nineteen sixty nine, they're going to be publishing one hundred and fifty. In comparison, Elseieber, who we talked about in the previous episode, they were only publishing like ten journals in nineteen fifty nine, and in ten years, like in nineteen sixty nine, they would only barely get to fifty. So he was outpacing the entire competition. And the other thing was that he was so scientists, I think, in general have a different mindset in that they they had like well, I think they had this benevolence factor sort of in that I have all this work, I want to contribute it to the scientific community. I want to be a part of the collective and be able to contribute, right, but that they want some sort of prestige with it. And I think Maxwell capitalize on that form of psychology with the scientists themselves, in that they want to collaborate and they want to be seen on the international stage. And this was how scientists viewed what it was to be prestigious, right, their work to be considered prestigious. So Maxwell had like this pr trick that he would do. And so when he would create a new journal, he would name it the International Journal of So let's just say there was a journal of cardiovascular surgery. Well, he would create a journal. They would say International Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, right, And so all of a sudden, everybody wants to be on the international one, you know what I mean. And so he's not taking competition away, if anything, he's adding more because more people are submitting. So there was that I guess PR tactic to kind of do. And so he started cornering a market that didn't exis so he created it, cornered it, and then took full advantage of it, which is somewhat genius. In nineteen fifty seven, we have Spudnik, which was the launching of a human satellite into orbit, or that's what they claim happened. And when this happened, and happened in October, the fourth of October in nineteen fifty seven. And so when this happened, you had all the Western scientists in Europe in the US wanting to know Russia's space program. They wanted to know what was data, what had been doing before, and what kind of results were they getting. And when they were looking for this data, they found out that there was already Like Maxwell had already negotiated an exclusive English contract to publish Russian Academy sciences journals earlier in the decade, so he was already on top of it. He knew what was going to happen. He knew what was already in the works, and so he got a contract with the Russian scientists to translate all of their data into English journals so that by the time Spudnik went into orbit, he could put out these journals in English form because he knew that this was already happening. Now you think, oh, wow, that's crazy that you know. Only he knew well, and we'll get into this a little bit later. Western scientists had no idea this was happening, so to speak. However, with some of these FBI files that I found the other night, you start to see that there was already a collaboration happening between the US government the London government, and then in April it kind of like closed off, or it was, I guess, put to rest, so to speak. But and I have that on the screen right here, and we'll talk about it here in a bit. But aside from all of this, you have Maxwell going into Russia speaking to someone saying, we're going to go ahead and publish your work in English, and they agree to it. And then if you went to Japan or India, Maxwell had already been to Japan and already been to India and already had contracts with them to translate all their stuff into English, and ready and waiting to publish it all whenever, you know, it was ready to do. So the Japanese and the Indians were so gracious that their stuff was going to get internationally recognized and translated to English that they signed over the rights for free, like I mean, just you know, go for it. Take it. So these these FBI files that I found, they're kind of heavily censored. But what you get from the gist of it was that during the mid nineteen fifties Maxwell was subjected to heavy FBI surveillance and then they closed the investigation on April nineteen fifty seven. Now remember Spudnick went up October of nineteen fifty seven, and they decided in April nineteen fifty seven that there was no need to investigate Maxwell any further. So he was being investigated for acts of espionage, and then it was determined that he was not doing anything like that. But in nineteen fifty four, three years prior, FBI had been monitoring Maxwell specifically for his contacts and associations with American nuclear scientists. So what I think happened he broke her to deal. I think since he already had the English translation contracts with the Russians and they were surveilling him for having I guess like contacts or relations with the American nuclear scientists, he said, Hey, I have this, can we trade? Because how is it that same year in April they're like, oh, there's nothing to see here, and come on October spud Nick is launched. And there really wasn't like this huge, huge deal. The only like surprise was among the scientific community who probably were not even privy to it. I don't know. This is my theory, one hundred percent, you know, speculation. But and because of this, the Britain and American broke ties and they didn't want to share nuclear research anymore with each other because they kind of realized through this surveillance that they had been doing that there were East West traders what they called spies that were mainly of the Jewish community, that were going back and forth between Britain and American and selling newlear secrets. So there was there was all that. So that was and and these so on this slide, the one under the nineteen fifty title, that's the Geneva Convention conference in nineteen fifty five, and then the PROGRAMA. Oh, that was the other thing. So the FBI files that I found basically were an announcement as well as a request to establish a translational panel for London and the US for Pergramo Institute to be at the helm of I'm sorry to be at the forefront of it, with Robert Maxwell being the director of it, and so he would be the one in charge of translating all of Eastern Europe and Russian science and this was on the FBI website there. That was happened in the background while Pergramo was going on in the nineteen fifties. So then in the nineteen sixties, remember we talked about how Pergramo was like basically the model went on steroids. He's making a lot of money. Maxwell's now being Chaufford in a Rolls Royce. He moves Pergmo and himself in the family from London to this I guess, like a palace type thing in Headington Hill Hall estate in Oxford, and Blackwell Publishing Company was also located close by, so he was kind of situating in himself in this like really opulent type neighborhood and so secret societies or like whenever he would entertain people from secret societies, he would bring them here and schmooz them with expensive dinners, expensive wine, and then present them with a huge check for their society. And then you know, it was probably more than what these scientists had ever seen before, and so they're just like, yes, that's fine, we'll sign it over. You know, you take care Perma Press can take care of it from here on out and so forth. So in essence, he's like starting to create like like thousands of many monopolies with each journal, right, and they're all feeding into this one company. So I believe that. Yeah. So the main thing was that we've talked about this on the last episode was that if it didn't matter if you had a great idea, it didn't matter how great your experiment was, if you didn't publish it, it meant nothing because the world didn't know about it. And so that's where you have the whole publishing company coming in, controlling the access of scientific literature, whether they allow you to publish it or not, whether they think it's publishable or not, and then essentially controlling science. So if Maxwell was at the helm of it all, whether it's in translation, whether it's publishing, he's pretty much sitting in a position to control, you know, the science that's coming out. So Maxwell understood this market, and I think that's kind of been established on that. You know, you create these journals and you don't really take away business from anything else because you can't substitute it for anything else. Like one individual discovery is only that, and you can't find that discovery cheaper in the next journal because it's only there. So you have to get that journal because you want to read about that discous right, you can't get that discovery at a discounted rate on the other journal. You have to buy that journal. So I thought that was that's kind of funny. And so the only limiting factor with this model was the government.
Speaker 3: But in the.
Speaker 1: Nineteen sixties, what do you have Kennedy Space Program, so a lot of money going into that for research. Nineteen seventies you have Nixon's War on Cancer, a lot of money going into research for that. I believe what was it Reagan was war on drugs. You had a lot of experiments of what does you know marijuana do, what does cocaine do? What does methamphetamines do? I mean, you have all of this money going into laboratories, so you're going to get a whole bunch of papers being churned out, being sent to these journals to get published. So that's pretty much kind of, you know, the bulk of it on that. The other thing that I wanted to kind of mention are these pictures here that I put on the slides. It's the house that he moved into there outside of Oxford. Maxwell tried his hand in parliament and I think he won a couple of times and then didn't. The middle picture is of just Laine as a kid, and then which was his favorite daughter. I will say that like out of all of them, I think he was very heart andful to a lot of other ones if you read some of the the excerpts of it, and he favored her over everyone else. I think we kind of, you know, have gathered that. And then the picture on the far and is him with Rupert Mardach, which he was always compared to and always competing with toe to toe constantly. So nineteen seventies, so we have here where publishers would begin to meddle hard in with science, and we kind of went over all of that and with the impact factor and setting tears and hierarchies within journals and so forth. In nineteen seven. This is where Robert Maxwell gets his bouncing check nickname from. And it's from this guy that's sitting at the top of the picture there on the slide. He's the one that gives that whole interaction is where he gets his nickname from. And then the picture below is actually Robert Maxwell with Bresnev. I think that's how you say his last name, that's the Russian guy. And so that's to show that. So here on out you start seeing Maxwell with all kinds of Russian dignitaries constantly at these conferences, no matter what 're on these parties, it's constant that he's just, you know, there all the time. At Pergamo, there was a CEO that recalls Maxwell holding up the one page report of when Watson and Cricks make the discovery of the structure of DNA and saying that life science is going to be the next big thing in science. And that day, from that year at least over one hundred journals were created from that alone. So whatever he said and how he said it, people listened and they acted upon it. So there's that. And then these books that I put on the screen. They are books that are reports from the Club of Rome. I don't know if you remember. Club of Rome. That's an actual organization that I believe has been tied into all kinds of nefarious things, and I think they believe on something like zero net population is the only sustainable population for humans or something. So Pergamo printed a lot of these reports for Club of Rome. So I thought that was interesting to include Also within the nineteen seventies, there was a software that came out of the US called Promise, and it was a search and surveillance type software and it was created in the US, and I believe it started to be built in the US. But the guy who was building it, and I could get this completely wrong, so please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that he was building it and he talked to somebody else, and that other person said that he didn't have I guess, the expertise or the contacts to make it go global, so he put him in touch with Robert Maxwell. Robert Maxwell takes it on or kind of takes it under his wing, so to speak. And I believe that he the creator guy was William Hamilton, but Robert Maxwell ends up I believe talking to somebody that was part of the megagroup. I think it was Broun Femend or something like that, and they inserted a back door to the software that Israeli could now access and spy on whichever government bought the software and was implementing it. So he got in trouble for that, or at least somebody did not the creator. But basically it was like a big, big to do on that. Let me see what else. The next slide, I put in a whole bunch of other pictures. So I'm kind of moving away from the scientific medical journals in terms of what was happening at that point and kind of showing you the other side of what was happening beyond the actual publishing area, because I think it's important. So the publishing itself created a way for him to financially sustain his lifestyle as well as place him in places with other people of significance or significant influence. And then you know, move and shake. He was doing these parties, he was gathering intel. Well we already know he had intelligence ties to Britain. Now they're suspected intelligence ties to KGB as well as Israeli. And so you start to see, like you brought up earlier, that these parties were not just parties, they were to gather intel, and who knows if they were being placed in compromising situations. But what better way too than people have never been to parties like this. You know, you're being basically wooed. You know, I would see that somebody would be very easily manipulated to do something that they would normally not do my opinion. But so in the nineteen eighties we see a photo of him with Kissinger at the top. That's an Amsterdam. We also see Maxwell pictured with Prince Charles and Princess Diana. We also see that he was on a yacht where he had just bought McMillan Publishing, and in order to celebrate, he threw this big party or swore a on the Lady's Lane that was docked on the Potomac and invited Donald Trump. Let me see, I haven't listed who all was there. Donald Trump was on there, Mike Wallace, which I believe was like an announcer or something. The other one there was a guy on there. There was a KGB MOSAD spy. But I didn't get a name on that one, but just that he was there. Senator John Tower, who was involved with the promised software. So now we have a direct link with that that that it wasn't speculation. They were all they were, they knew each other. Oh and and the actual John Tower was also involved in a theft of Soviet arms and a Soviet sex ring. So there's that. It appears that just lanes in the background. I wasn't able to get a clear shot on that, Like I couldn't find any pictures of that. But what was also who also was in attendance of there because I think they make like a manifest or something like that was Reverend Jesse Jackson as well as CI director William Webster. So it was these people. I think it big, big, big to do party just for him celebrating that he had bought McMillan publishing company.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Interesting exactly, and so yeah, I mean it, it seems it seems they all kind of knew each other. One other picture on here that I thought was very interesting and I never really put, you know, and that never really crossed my radar is that photo with Robert Maxwell and Samuel Pissar. I think that's how you say his name. And Samuel Pissar is the stepfather of Secretary of State Tony blinkedon Li Lincoln Blincoln Lincoln. So Samuel Star was Robert Maxwell's longtime lawyer and confidant. I had no idea that that was his lawyer. And so he's a stepfather of Anthony Blincoln also Blincoln. I believe his real dad is uh what Bill Barr's dad, So I think they're half brothers, and Barr himself his real dad, Lincoln's real dad was I believe the headmaster at Dalton and Dalton is where Jeffrey Epstein was there, and I believe was recruited for or given a job of some sort. And I think he was recruited by Barr if I'm not mistaken, but part of this whole circle of people Blincoln's dad or stepdad, Samuel Sar and Robert Maxwell, which I thought, this is a really interesting thing. So you have a mafia and a Masad connection. In nine, eighteen seventy nine, they bring a family out of the USSR and that family is the Google founder CEO serge A Brin of Google. Right, so they had him on an Israeli ticket, but he ended up in New York. So there's there's a lot of connections I think with this, But yeah, I think. And then also he started buying football teams, and I think we've seen pictures of him with just laying in a football or soccer stadium watching a game or what have you. But yeah, he was he was definitely rubbing elbows big time in the eighties. I think this was probably the point where you know, he's now making use of all his contacts and so, and I believe there's also pictures of him with other Russian dignitaries like I think Khrushchev and Gorbachev and wah sorry h w Bush is one of them as well. So yeah, I think there's like market Margaret rat Thatcher as well. Yeah, too many to put on slide sounds like basically yeah, yeah, so that was it. And so now we bring us to nineteen ninety one, November the fourth where he decides to bounce off of the Lady is lame. So the basically and I guess you know, you and I will basically you know, team tag this one. But that you know, he was on his yacht and then basically was found floating after. It's just shaty in itself, I think so too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you want, I'll go into uh yes, please come in to a little bit with the dancing care Let me pull up that. Oh you're on it already. I was looking at the notes. The dancing Hair is formerly Lady Gislaine and Lady Mona Quay is a superyacht built by Armels in nineteen eighty six. I just kind of wanted to look up like where the boat came from too. The Damon Group of MELS is a Dutch defense, shipbuilding and engineering conglomerate company based in the Netherlands. Though it is a major international group doing business in one hundred and twenty countries, it remains a private, family owned company. Damon is involved in ship construction as well as maintenance and repair activities. It is a wide product range, including tugs, workboats, patrol craft, cargo vessels, dredgers, superyachts and fast ferries. Product design and engineering are carried out carried out in house and a broad range of designs are available. Key figures and statistics. Their annual turnover is about two point one billion euro. They have about thirty two yards worldwide employee. They have about fourteen in the Netherlands and eighteen abroad. The employees they have about nine thousand worldwide. Total number of deliveries since nineteen sixty nine, six thousand ships, forty dry docks, whole bunch of other things. Pretty big company. On Maxwell's death, now, yeah, it was November fifth, right, you said nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 1: Fifth or six. I'm not it was a fifth I said it wrong.
Speaker 3: At the age of US sixty eight. It's even interesting sixty Maxwell was on board a Lady Gaslane which was cruising off the Canary Islands. Maxwell's body was subsequently found vating in the Atlantic Ocean. He was later buried in Jerusalem. The official verdict was accidental drowning. Some think he may have committed suicide or been murdered a subsequent owner. After Maxwell's death, the yacht was purchased by an Arabian businessman who sold her in twenty seventeen to Anna Murdoch, at one time the wife of Rupert Murdoch. It was only after the sale the new owner discovered that the yacht had previously been owned by Maxwell. After a refit at the bulk shipyard in Irk, Netherlands over the winter, the vessel was renamed Dancing Hair in May of eighteen. And I think you have some stuff you want to say right before I get to the numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So just a little backstory. So it was originally made for Amad Kashogi and he a mod Kashowgi. He has a very interesting family. Ahmad is cousin to Dodi al Fayed. I'm probably saying that wrong. He was the guy that was dating Princess Diana and died with her in the crash. Ahmad is also the nephew of Jamal Kashogi, which was a journalist that was assassinated assemble by the government Saudi Arabia by Saudi Arabian government. He was also the nephew of Adan Kashogi, which is the famous Saudi businessman armstealer. What's interesting about uh A Don Koshogi is that his son dated one of the girls, or he dated a girl named Juliet Hartford, who was the daughter of Huntington Hartford, and Huntington Hartford is said to have been the I Guess model for Jeffrey Epstein and he wanted to live the exact same lifestyle that Huntington Hartford lived. So Juliet went was also involved in a relationship with Koshogi's son and went to the same school with him. So it's like they all knew each other. They kind of all kind of you know whatever. In Kashogi, he was involved in the Iran contra, which so was Maxwell, so was Rupert Murdoch, so they kind of all kind of knew each other. And Koushoge, I mean, his his clients were like Lockeyed Corps, Raytheon Northborough, Grumman, you know, I mean, it's it. It's a lot of you know, big names that these people were affiliated with. That was pretty much I wanted to kind of mention about the person who it was destined for first, but you know, speaking of Anna Murdoch, uh with Iran contra ruper Murdoch, he was basically instrumental to sway the public perception of US's policy of regime change in Central America that was led by the CIA. So you start to see kind of how everybody's building upon each other. So yeah, the Daily News reported that when Anna purchased a super yacht, the asking price was for eleven point eight million. I thought that was interesting that the numbers. Yeah, and then of course, you know, they start bidding or whatever, and then she gets it. I don't know what, they don't say what she ended up paying for it. So but yeah, but him and Murdoch basically went toe to toe. And I think BB also mentioned something like this that it was the last the what was it, the Daily Mirror scandal as well as he tried to purchase another company and that basically did him in. And I believe he also owed money to Goldman Sachs, so that that was all up towards his death or like right before.
Speaker 3: So that pretty much it all right. And then I did have I did think that this was interesting with the boat names. Gasline in uh in Hebrew Jamata equals one to eighty nine and then in English Jamatia five oh four in simple Jamata eighty four. The dancing hair in Hebrew Jamatia, it's not one eighty nine, but it's one ninety eight, but dancing hair in English equals five oh four and simple eighty four, So I thought that was kind of interesting. Does imagine.
Speaker 1: It's weird that they would pick the same thing though, Yeah, right.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the I don't know the odds of that working out like that. I don't know like what the statistics would be. To me. It just seems, you know, beyond coincidence.
Speaker 1: Maybe I think so too. I definitely think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something that they did think was interesting. And I just threw it in there, lady because I think before Lady Kislaine, that would be forty two. So I mean, again, like I did mention even with the eleven and the eight eleven point eight and you know the sixty eight and like other numbers that you are seeing a lot of, I feel like two four and sixes and eights. M So I do wonder about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too. I think they're significant. You see them repeating over and over. You definitely see four four repeating over and over again in terms of like sell price or buying price or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Oh. One thing I did ed that I think is kind of funny. I think I even made a post about it a little bit ago. Lady in Hebrew Jamacia equals uh, you know four twenty four that matches purple and Hebrew, and then lady in Simple equals forty two that actually matches rain and simple just made me think of purple ring from press.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Kind of was like a lady at times.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, it's true.
Speaker 3: See to me, I think a lot of it, Like you know, who knows what the hell he was into, But I could see that just being a lot of that whole symbolism again, both sexism mixed together.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: So yeah. Yeah, and then I think we've just got some random notes from you.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, but it wasn't Yeah, just how like it you know, some of this stuff may have popped up, and I believe we mentioned some of that, like on the Gilgo stuff, how Progmo that he named the company Programo, and then Progmo Alter shows up in some of the Gilgo Jamatri results and Programo was basically the Altar was in Turkey and they moved it to Berlin. He was working in Berlin at the time when he was with Springer and then doing all of the what is it the interrogations because he knew nine languages they were using him for that the intelligence job that he was doing at the time, and so yeah, that it just it would seem odd that he would name a company that considering that. So there was that. And then did I think Tella Jane Riley Midburn, which is one of the wives of Elon Musk, she had a couple of books come out that the publisher that she used basically was bought out by el Sieber, So tangentially she's b linked to Elsieber. And then I mentioned Huntington Hartford that that was another connection. So that was pretty much it.
Speaker 3: All right, awesome, that was a really uh, I mean even just got past my stuff. Really even the stuff that I mean, just the people associated with and all that. To me, it almost seems like, in my opinion it could be wrong, But like it caught me when you had said something that, like he had made some statement, and then like one hundred journals basically were written because of that. Couldn't you start actually even start swaying or dictating the scientific feel about what they're even going to study, research and write about. Absolutely, that's that's a magician in himself.
Speaker 1: Well think about it's not you know, what if you think beyond microorganisms and disease, what if you think about computers, or if you think about microchips, or you think about software, and if you're making all these transactions with software like he did with Promise, he knew that everybody was going to be wanting to know about software like they did with the spudnik, and so he corners a market, or he creates it and then corners it and takes full advantage of it. It seemed like that was his mo the whole time. So yeah, I think that's why he kept his ear to the ground, or he it looked like he did. I think this all this information was being fed somewhere. I think the rumors that it wasn't a suicide. I mean the pathologists. I think there were like three pathologists and then none of them agreed. The rumors of it being a hit are there just because you know, the affiliations inside, the affiliations with all the other international the amount of money that he owed. It could be that they took him out as well because they knew he was, you know whatever, not going to pay back or trying to find his bounce that check or something. But so, I mean, it could be that, or it could be that he was overwhelmed and was like, yeah, I can't get out of this and I'm not going to go to prison, so you know, I'm gonna take my life. Or he could have just simply fallen, like he got up, went to go pee and fell And here we are creating this conspiracy board with Red Yarn and it was so simple that he accidentally fell.
Speaker 3: Over, right. Imagine there was like literally some dumb shit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, it's a possibility, it's a total possibility. We don't know. You weren't there.
Speaker 3: But I mean, regardless of how he died, he definitely was, in my opinion, involved with high level of people doing some just I definitely think there was a manipulations definitely amongst all this stuff for sure, you know. And and again that to go back, I think I kind of mentioned in the first episode. But like I would like again, I'm not discrediting that this stuff didn't happen. I'm sure it did. Do I think anything's ever gonna come of it? No, But like even the stuff with Epstein and Galen, Like, I really wonder what other stuff were these people involved in besides what we're you know, being fed from the TV, right, you know, there's plenty of other things that this guy was, you know, Epstein, you know, especially you know, he was into my you know, eugenics and stuff, science stuff, you know. I mean, so was Glenn, Gleen's father. I Mean, it's just you.
Speaker 1: Know, and some of these parties that Maxwell had, gas Laine was there. She was at these parties, so she knew these people, they knew her, And so when he died, she's left knowing she's the only one at the parties, she's closest to him. He's probably told her a bunch of stuff. Who's to say that she's that she just didn't step into the role. Now, that he's gone, or it could be she was mad at him and said, you know what, I can do this better than you and took him out herself. I don't know. I mean, speculation can run rampant, but I in my theory, which is unsubstantiated, I don't think Epstein was that much of a mastermind, so to speak, as people perceive him to be. I believe he hooked up with Justlaine because of her connections, her intelligent ties, and all of the benefits of her going to all these parts parties all throughout her life, and then positioned himself to be the next Robert Maxwell. I don't know if that makes any sense, you know what I mean. He wanted that lifestyle, he wanted to be that and so therefore I'm gonna, you know, hook up with this girl because she knows all the connections, and he could have wanted to do the whole eugenics thing from the get go. She she probably had you know, these scientists guys on speed dial. You know, who's to say she didn't. I mean afterwards, she probably did.
Speaker 3: But well, and I was thinking before that, if, like you know, when I had me to comment about you know, if Maxwell at these parties, was blackmailing people if that was going on, I mean, to me, I would just assume that is exactly what was Again, like I would even question was it really even Epstein's idea to have that old you know, we don't know, right, you know, before we know he was, like you were saying, he really wasn't as important in that whole situation with somebody else's demise, and like they already had Epstein as a full guy. I mean, we have no idea, but it with the whole style of it would seem very Maxwell esque, I guess to me, because he was the one doing it before him.
Speaker 1: You know, right right exactly. And you know the other thing is I go back to the first episode, why is intelligence at the head of these publishing companies that are controlling science and making hand over fist? Like we talk about how you know intelligence companies? Do you know human trafficking or arms dealing to fund black ops? Who's to say that they don't own a publishing company and getting money that way? Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 3: So when they have registered agents and you can't see o's.
Speaker 1: The company and they're all the same.
Speaker 3: Uh, well, thank you very much, Lisa, that was a really wild rabbit hole. Like I said, there was even stuff that me and you were looking at that just seemed weird too. It we didn't get into it. It could have been more stuff I probably could have done with, like the CT Corp And those companies, but that was already long enough if I thought. Yeah, And it's like I understand, you know, I give you a lot of credit if you made it all the way through after me, because a lot of it was just like just starting to look at how these companies were acquired, and it's like you could even see, you know, it's like a well, part of it was here and then part of it went there was just like what the hell is going on? And then it just seems like they all get swallowed up by another company. It's just the whole thing was I guess if it was, you know, it was very confusing, and I'm sure it was meant to be that way. And I do think that whole merry go round that you followed me through is something shady going on.
Speaker 1: I think so. I think so too.
Speaker 3: So uh, thank you all for checking out this series. I will try to edit this and get it out either today or tomorrow, so this will be another extra I'm not looking to try to change up shows that already have scheduled and rearranging everything, so this just an extra episode. There's a quite possibility, a good possibility, that down the road we might be duing a part three, but yeah, so maybe keep your eyes off of that as well. But that's the end of another Recult Rejects. Thank you again Lisa for the topic. It was a good one and until the next one, everybody be well later