Speaker 1: All right, you guys, it is time to make a love connection. East Hartford, Emma's on the line. Good morning, Emma.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: So you went on a first date, and I take it you're getting ghosted.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I need your help why. We had a great first date. The meal was amazing. I tried to text him after to set up another one, but he stopped answering my calls and text messages, and I'm not sure why. So I was wondering if you guys could help me set up a second date.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're getting ghosted. You have no idea why. How was the conversation on the date? Did you have a good conversation?
Speaker 2: We had an amazing conversation. Like, we were talking the whole time, eye contact. Everything was just going according to plan. Like, it was perfect.
Speaker 1: Did you feel a connection?
Speaker 2: I felt the connection right away, like right before we sat down, as soon as we met.
Speaker 3: Okay. Yeah, guys are weird like that.
Speaker 1: You know, there's probably a lot going on.
Speaker 3: It's the end of the summer. Yeah. You know, vacations are wrapping up. His wife's probably nagging him.
Speaker 1: His wife? His wife?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I mean, if it was a good date, if you thought it was a good date, made a connection, I have no idea why. Yes. Don't listen to him, Emma. Don't listen. I think if you thought it was a great date and you felt a connection, we need to call Zach and we need to ask him about the date. You're going to be listening in. If you want to confront him for anything or any reason, you can, okay?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is a little too. We went to dinner and getting ghosted. There's something. We didn't ask her if she drank too much. Oh, no, we did forget. Maybe she ordered the most expensive thing. You know what I mean? We didn't really grow up. Hi, Zach.
Speaker 3: Hi, Zach. Yes. Oh, hey.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is Courtney. Hey, it's Walmart Chef. Hey, it's Savannah. We're calling from Kiss 95.7. You're on the radio.
Speaker 3: Okay. All right. Okay.
Speaker 1: You're on the radio because we do something called second date update. If somebody goes on a first date, they get ghosted. They call us and we get some information and we find out why. So Emma called us and you're apparently ghosting her after a great first date. She told us it was like good conversation. She felt a connection.
Speaker 3: Do you know she's, she's a really nice girl. Okay.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Did she drink too much?
Speaker 3: It's just slightly odd behavior, and maybe I'm being nitpicky here, but we're at the meal. It's going well. Conversation's going well. Okay. And I think we're vibing, and I can't help but notice that she then starts taking things off the dinner table and putting them into her purse, like sugar packets. And then at one point she took two dinner rolls and put them in her purse. Okay. And maybe she's a klepto and she gets off on the high.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Probably. Stop.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is so strange. Listen.
Speaker 3: Because what is it?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a restaurant with a really good dinner roll and there's some left and you're like, gosh, I wish I could just take those home and eat them in my PJs?
Speaker 3: You get it to go. You get it to go by. Okay. You're putting it in your purse. Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 1: Like, taking it. Whatever.
Speaker 3: And then you got to keep an eye on, like, the silverware and the salt and pepper shakers. Yeah. No, that's how it is. I was laser vision on the silverware the whole time. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like what you should have done, Zach, because you said the date was good, is you should have asked her as she was putting a dinner roll in her purse. Hold on, hold on. You should have said, hey, what's going on? Can we bring her on the line? Thank you. Bring her on. She's on the line. Can you just ask? Emma, are you there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Zach.
Speaker 3: Emma, it seemed like you didn't have any boundaries when it came to putting certain things that aren't yours into your purse.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You paid for the dinner rolls.
Speaker 2: I don't like to waste food, and sugar packets, they were for my coffee in the morning. I just didn't have time to go to the store.
Speaker 3: To get some sugar. I mean.
Speaker 1: Did you take, like, two, or did you take, like, the whole canister?
Speaker 2: No, I only took a couple, because I needed a couple for my coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: It's all complimentary stuff, so.
Speaker 3: Zach? I just think if it's complimentary, that doesn't mean... You need to take it or.
Speaker 2: All of it.
Speaker 3: All right. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know where to go with this. I feel like you're judging her too harsh and she's put a dinner roll in her purse. Big deal. I've put worse in my purse.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? She's not stealing. There was a couple dinner rolls and she's like, I'll leave them on the table. I'll just put them in my purse. Why bother the waiter or waitress to bring me a bag for a dinner roll when I got a giant purse?
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: It sounded like you thought she was a good person, Zach. And Emma, you thought Zach was a great person.
Speaker 3: Of course, yeah.
Speaker 1: Would you guys consider going on another date if it didn't involve food or taking things? Sure.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah, actually, yeah, yeah. Okay. I wouldn't have a problem with.
Speaker 1: That at all. All right, I'm going to put you guys on hold. You can discuss it. We are going to pick up the tab for it and then definitely keep us posted as to how the next date goes, okay?
Speaker 3: All right, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Thanks, guys. Of course.