Speaker 1: That's never gonna get old Joe. All the hell with the build up. Let's just get right to It's seven oh five here fifty five Ksity Talk Station, Welcome back to the fifty five Casee Morning Show. Host of the Brianna Morella Show. She quit Fox Corporate. We're having to get a COVID vaccine, she said, Hell no. She is fluent in sarcasm. You can find her on Twitter. You can find her on Rumble, you can find her on YouTube. You can find her at Briannamarrella dot com. Welcome back, Brown. It's always a pleasure to have you on the fifty five Kosey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Good morning, pleasure to be with you too.
Speaker 1: We're having fun with a Tennash sound by it of late Yeah. So here he is, Tim Waltz, I seemingly out of nowhere. I really, really, really thought the Democrats would be smarter about this, and not that I'm disappointed that they went with Tim Waltz, considering he's cut from the same chunk of socialist cloth that Kamala Harris is, but Governor Gosh Josh Shapiro was far more moderate. Pennsylvania is a desperately needed, all critical to win the presidential election. Swinging state and going with Josh Shapiro might have secured that, although it seems that Democrats have been overrun by anti Semitism and anti Israeli sentiment generally speaking, and ergo Kamala Harris goes with a safe choice, which is the socialist Tim Waltz. Have I got that wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's spot on, and it's unfortunate to see play out. But again, you know, I think there's a bigger issue here. I think Democrats have a plan in place. You just pick two of the worst candidates and put them on the same ticket. You're not going to win independent voters over with any of these individuals, that's for sure. But why you know they don't care. I think that's the point here that I'm kind of focused on right now. You know, we're talking about a guy who literally shut down, destroyed small businesses, allowed the CLM riots to burn down small businesses as well, didn't do anything to protect them, literally had no care for any of this, and now, for some reason, they think they could run him for vice president. I would say this to your audience. I know that there's there's a couple of lawsuits pending right now for the RNC to or test voting in our country. I know America First Legal just filed a massive lawsuit in Maricopa County in regard to the illegal aliens they put on their voter registration. But I strongly believe at this point that Democrats are banking on election fraud rather than their actual candidates, because to be as embolden as it is to put these people on and picket together tells us everything that you know, Like you just detailed Pennsylvania. They need to win Pennsylvania, and by not picking Shapiro's that puts them at rest of that wedding and it doesn't make any sense. And again, Jewish Americans are watching this as well and just realize that their candidate just got were not even their candidate, but a candidate was rejected because he was Jewish. And now you've just lost that vote as well. So there's just lost independent voters, lost the Jewish voting so much more.
Speaker 1: Now, well look what they have. By way of background, Jamal Bowman out, he got law, he lost the primary, obviously an uber progressive anti Israeli squad member. And then yesterday Corey Bush got chucked out of the primary she is no I mean, and another one who is absolutely anti Israel. So those are two people again from the far left wing of the of the of the Democrat Party, who are no longer even going to be in office, replaced by moderate candidates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean you think you understand that. And that's that's another point. I mean, it's just it's just it's so obvious that those that are still remaining registered Democrats are not willing to go that far left with these people. Uh, and for some reason they're they're just not giving up on it. And to me that just that speaks volumes at this point, I don't understand why they would allow this. You know, Kamala Harrison being selected as a Democratic nomination, had not done a single interview, has not done a single unscripted Q and a session with the media. Uh. They're they're hard, they're hunting her. And I did it with Joe and you were able to get away with them. And this is the problem that we have is that we've allowed them to get away with all of this, and you've allowed them to detinue on at this page. The media pretends when when you know President Trump, so Karen does like these these black journalists, you know, press conferences and meeting griefs and stuff. It takes these or data Q and a's they're so critical of him when he's taking these questions live and taking them just unscripted. They're so critical of him. Then all of a sudden, all of these media outlets suddenly the mute when it's time for Kamala do it. Kamala has done it when Joe Biden's time to do it, and Joe body's goes to do it. So it's just it's outrageous. I also want to highlight too. You know, as soon as they pick Kamala, who's the most unlikable candidate, we know that they're her old twenty twenty primary. They they all gathered around her and we're very, very supportive of her, and we're like, wow, there's this new wave of hope. They did it for Barack Obama too, they did it for Joe Bias. They build up the stake, the stake support around these candidates and and it makes it seem like they're likable when you and I both know, I mean talking to people who are not like you and I, who are not conservative and they're not going to be as excited as the media is in regards to Kamala Harris, like a promise you that they're just creating a stake. It's fake it. It feels like it feels like it's being well organized. It's just fake support for a candidate that nobody really wanted.
Speaker 1: Well, as demonstrated by twenty twenty wh Kamal Harris dropped out because she couldn't get a single Democrat to vote for or even consider her. That's the mind blower right there, because she is a woman of color. She checked the two boxes. She was made vice president to run with Joe Biden. I guess they weren't thinking about the next step phase two, like well what happens if Biden can't make it? Are we stuck with her? And that was in We're stuck with her mode there until they finally coup to Todd Joe Biden and annointed Kamala Harris as the best thing since slice bread in spite of her miserable record. Now they're trying to paint over the miserable record with her being quiet and not providing any discussion or opportunity.
Speaker 2: Q and A.
Speaker 1: This is day seventeen of basically Joe Biden's hiding the basement strategy. One would think you could pivot over to the vice or to Kamala Harris's web page to get some information about what her party platform is, what she's in favor of or not. You go there, it's nothing. No economic plans, no strategy, no outline like you'll find on Donald Trump's site about what he plans on doing. It's as if this they're just trying to hide everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, no they are, and they're gonna get loved with it.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: The problem is, and thankfully most your audience no longer trust the corporate media. But these corporate media outlets are not being honest and are not being true to the journalism. And so what you're seeing is you're seeing that when they do have access, because specifically, I will never have access to get probably thin six feet of Kamala Harris asked her a tough question. But they do have it, and they won't ask those questions. But then they'll play journalists on the President trumpet the access and they'll ask those questions about the economy, about his plan for the economy. They won't ask them all of that there was a sound bite too of Kamala detailing inflation. She was asked specifically, what is the administration's plan to combat inflation? And she gave about a four minute word salad that had nothing to do with what the plan was. There was no plan, and so she just kept buying time and trying to hire her word count. I guess, and so the SoundBite. I put it up my Twitter page. They're going to love this. I'll put it on my fur page. And some loser reporter, he's a self claim reporter from snooks, which is apparently a left meaning fact checking website, wrote me and asked me if I if I was aware that the SoundBite was cut down by three minutes, and I'm like, absolutely it was. It's called news media. We don't have four minutes to sit here and listen to your sound bite. But he wanted to see if I was an awful white audience of correction because I didn't play the full clip of her. But if you actually listen to the full clip, it even works. She doesn't answer the ques question. And so it's just that people who are dealing with right they want to attend they have some type of credibility when it comes to holy building the right accountable, but then their own candidates themselves, they don't have any of that. So I think it's the closer in November. I think it's important for everyone to kind of Number one, figure out ways to get involved with your election process locally. There's different tools that you guys could use that I would highly recommend utilizing. I know I talk about it quite often on my show. And number two, I would also just help people that don't normally politically agree with you, but in like the prom not combative way right and see where their heads are at, because I think a lot of people are not happy with how expensive things that have gotten under Joe Biden, and people need to realize there's a reason for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that reality does not bear a political stripe. I mean, there are a lot of people that claim to be best served by the Democrats, you know, people on life's margins, those in poverty, and those who believe that you know, Lyndon Johnson was great because of the Great Society programs and the welfare that was created and generated on that boy, But for government, I couldn't get all that. They're the ones that are dealing with inflation and having deal having to deal with the grocery bill, and it's impacting them more than anybody. Thank you very much for the Democrat policies pumping in countless trillions and trillions of printed dollars into an already overheated economy. Guess what inflation? Uh? Any economists will tell you that, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And what was going to speak to you at the global market as well, and what that's done to our stock market with Japan and everything, it's been it's been crazy. I mean, but they don't even have a pran to figure this out. They don't even have an expert to talk about this and figure this out. I And Kamala Harris doesn't know anything about the economy. She didn't know anything. And you could just listen to her topic. She has no idea what she's saying. She doesn't how her economy functions. But you know, politics is the only industry or if you're looking to sail up, you'll thrive.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's where Kamarala Harris is at this point, and it's really upsetting to see. Also, another good point too is Walls had the most COVID nineteen deaths in nursing homes. But even another one of those those rogue govern nurse who wanted to just continue to put COVID nineteen stations in nursing homes, even though we knew the only fact we need during the pandemic that the elderly was the most vulnerable, and he allowed them all to be put into the nursing homes and killed off a ton of the most vulnerable people. And you know when I wonder why they did that, because again, it was the only fact we didn't know at the time, and we were an electioneer. I mean, it's only a couple of thoughts that pop in my mind.
Speaker 1: Well, and I know the Democrats keep trying to make abortion a federal level question, and you know, as a lawyer, I keep having to remind people that read the damned Supreme Court case over ruling Roe, it is no longer an issue of federal consequence. They cannot vote anything on it. It's not within the enumerated powers that the Constitution talks about. It's a tenth Amendment thing. It's the state issue, So pivoting over the state. Waltz resides in a state that has one of the most liberal abortion policies on the planet. You can get late term abortions there. And I know the vast Jordan Americans, even those who are in favor of some form of abortion, nobody wants to kill a viable baby. Brandon Marina, both my daughter and son were born at eight months of pregnancy, came out hitting the ground running, very healthy and happy. And I know that's a viable baby there. It's court in Minnesota. You can kill it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how disgusting it is, don't I think it highlights the evil in these people's hearts. I think that's really what it does, because the fact that you could advocate for that is disgusting in itself. Now, they always want to you to excuse the one percent use of sexual sexual assault or you know, medical issues.
Speaker 1: So you carry it, so you carry it to term and then have it killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well that's the thing too, And it never makes any sense. And I know many incredible women who were told by their doctors that their lives were at risk that they carry out the baby full term, and they did so anyway and everything was fine. And so when we sit here and talk about this, I think most women can make their own decisions. But also and a lot of these states, when we pass on these issues to the states, they do make these exemptions for women. So there are these exemptions exactly. There's really no justification behind any of this besides the fact that they're just baby loving a baby killing loving people. I mean, there's just no other explanation for it. For it, most women who are sane and well and care for their baby do not want anything to do with that, and so it's very strange to me that they've advocated for all of this and have brought it to this point.
Speaker 1: Well, and it is worth observing. BEFO, we've heard of company Brown Mareno, a host of the Brianna Moreno Show, which you can find again on those various social media outlets Twitter, Rumble, YouTube, I suggest you follower like all those other people have done. Minnesota is not in play. It has never voted for a Republican since nineteen seventy New two and it went for Nixon. It's been Democrat ever since. So what they've got here is the guy from a state that isn't in play and the appearance of a no on the more qualified, more beneficial candidate in Shapiro in a state that is critical, probably because he's Jewish. I mean, that's really what this boils down to. By all objective political measures, he Shapiro was the better choice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I really want a leaker to come out from Shapiro's team at this point and say what he was told when they told him he was not going to be the VFP pick. So I think that's telling it itself because you have to come up with an excuse to validate this. And Kamalinos, I mean, if she takes an organic interview through real journalists, they're going to ask that specific question, why didn't you pick Shapiro Because there's no excuse for it. There's literally no excuse besides the fact that he's Jewish. And so it's interesting to see. I guess, you know, Pennsylvania voters need to realize something. I mean, between that and the between the fact that she said that she wants to just band rilling. Yeah, so there's really zero reasons the vote for this woman. Oh yeah, they got no excuse.
Speaker 1: He's right in her wheelhouse when it comes to Green New Deal stuff. He's an anti fracking, anti carbon production. He wants to go complete green carbon neutral energy production in Minnesota by twenty third, or by eighty percent by twenty thirty, one hundred percent by twenty forty. So yep, he's a green new deal guy at Pennsylvanians pay attention because you guys need a lot of money and most of it or a lot of it comes from fracking as well as cole Brianna Morey now, always a wonderful thanking heaving you on the program. I'll strongly recommend my listeners check you out online at the various social media outlets. See you're on and it's easy to find or just type in Brianna Morello and you will. Thanks Brianna for coming on the program. It's always great heaving you on. I'll look forward to another discussion with you real soon. Ohly the pleasure, Thank you, Thank you, seven to twenty right now. If if you have have care, see the talk station. Another call you can make is to Peter Shebria keilor William seven Hills. You want to sell your house, that's the man to talk to. He and his team guarantee you that five star experience. Cincinnati's number one real estate group. They're great at what they do. Sell your home and let's see you one of those people who wants to sell us home. Like yesterday, I don't want to show it. I hate the idea of showing it. I cannot stage my house. I do not want to paint it. I I want to get the dogs out of the house. Just let me out of town. I got a job waiting for me. You are in great hands right there. With the instant Offer program from Peter Shriakela Williams Seven Hills, call them up. Within forty eight hours of them seeing your property, you will have a cash offer. In other words, less than three weeks from today, you're gone. You are on your way to that new job or whatever it is you want to get out of your house. You want to sell it the regular way. They're the best people to do it. They'll give you great advice on get the most money out of your home. And of course the cash the Keys program. Something else that's worth checking out. One of the other programs they offer that helped you allows you to make a cash offer. Working with the Shebri Group. That'll put you ahead of the pack when you're trying to buy a home. So buyer's agent sellers agents, you are in the best possible hands seven zero eight three thousand dot com seven zero eight three thousand dot com, and of course the phone number is Yes five one three seven zero eight three thousand, fifty five krc iHeartRadio Olympics