Speaker 1: We should read our bibles as men dig for buried treasure.
Speaker 2: One of the most high game of the nations their inheritance. When we divided mankind, he fixed the borders of people's according to the number of the sons of God.
Speaker 1: In those days and for some time after, giant Nephilites lived down to the earth. For whenever the sons of God had intercourse with women, they gave birth to children who became the heroes and famous warriors of ancient tides.
Speaker 2: Take no part in the fruitless deeds of darkness, but yet expose that though a.
Speaker 3: Thousand fall at your side, though ten thousand are dying around you.
Speaker 4: These ears, we are not touching.
Speaker 5: Lives of garden.
Speaker 2: Man, you gotta dig it.
Speaker 6: Hell, old fellow treasure hunters, welcome to the excavation side. I'must in alongside and when we got Ben Steve even in Chad will be your guides on this excursion. Hope you brought your shovel in your compass, because we've got the map.
Speaker 4: Let's do it.
Speaker 5: See that's why I love this stuff.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: You just dig and this stuff just pops up, you know.
Speaker 2: And now now, now you know that the tave was the mark.
Speaker 5: Okay, the cross.
Speaker 2: Now, let's take a second look at Passover, shall we.
Speaker 3: I mean, heck, if you think about it, the symbol of everything now, Christianity is the Cross.
Speaker 5: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you're missing Jesus, you're missing it all, ever bit of it. So now we know the Tave was the mark, right right, Let's take a look at Passover again. Exodus twelve seven. Then they shall take some of the blood and put it on the two door posts and the lintel of the house, which they will eat. So this was the mark for righteousness us where death passed over. They took the blood of the Lamb and pass over and put the mark of God, the Tave, the cross, and the Angel of death.
Speaker 1: Way way way before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm talking about show Christ.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man. So now we'll just go to the end Revelation.
Speaker 4: To the end, to the inning and the end, and the first five books of the beginning.
Speaker 2: So Revelation twenty two to three, and this is at the at the end, it says, no longer will they be any accursed, but the throne of God and the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
Speaker 4: What's mind blowing about that?
Speaker 2: And if you use Stephen's catchphrase, back this up a little bit Revelation fourteen one. Then I looked and behold, on Mountain Zion stood the Lamb with him, one hundred and forty four thousand who had his name and his father's name written on their foreheads. Right then you go to the next chapter, this is my last one, fifteenth two. And I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingle with fire, and also those who had conquered the beast in its image and the number of its name, standing beside the sea of glass with harps of God in their hands, and they sing a song of Moses, the Servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, great and amazing are your deeds, O Lord God the Almighty, Just and true are your ways, O, King of the Nations. So there was all the God marks that I had found.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of God marks and that, but that's I mean, it's a it's a comforting thing when you think about the fact that when you accept Him, that you get that mark that you are you know, you're protected well protected that you know you have salvation, you know that God is that's it's a it's a comforting feeling, especially in the times we're in right now, because who knows how close we are to this, but I know we're a lot closer than we were yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, at least a day closer, well at least And you know where it originated from.
Speaker 5: And you know that.
Speaker 2: Not just to be looking at things carnally, but spiritually. And it's all about your your forehead, your thinking, thinking, your decision, and your hand, which is your actions.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: And I kind of right, And I kind of wonder if if it's you know, like in Revelations it says you gonna have to have the mark of the beast to be able to purchase anything or to buy any goods, you know, and eat.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if it's a.
Speaker 3: Physical mark, you know, via a tattoo, a chip, you know, the way every vaccine, yeah, vaccine, you know, I mean, the way everything's get technology, you know, technology whatever technical, technological.
Speaker 4: I mean, it could be that.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, you know, if you're a Christian and you have the brains and the capacity to think for yourself, and not be it, you know, a sheep of the world. You gotta look at this stuff and think and be diligent, because it's gonna be super easy to be.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: I mean, the government ain't gonna do nothing to hurt me.
Speaker 2: And even if you do not look at the past physical chip, you still could be marked spiritually because their actions.
Speaker 3: And what I'm saying is you gotta be careful because you can't say the government ain't gonna hurt you.
Speaker 4: Look at the Indians.
Speaker 5: That worked out well for them, it.
Speaker 4: Did, you know. I mean it's it's not and it's.
Speaker 3: The government's there for themselves, and the government's gonna be you know, practically the anti christ.
Speaker 5: I think, what's the beast system?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it, they're they're already, like we talked before, they're already talking about, you know, the one World order. You know, you have all these I mean, I've noticed it. It's kind of funny after we started doing this, all of a sudden, I'm hearing commercials about learn a language with babbel. Ain't that's Ain't that just like perfect language to name your every base can speak the same language.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 3: But you know, you have your mark and this and that, and people's gonna go hungry and you're gonna be tempted. But it says plainly in Revelations, if you're marked, you're gonna you're gonna have some trouble to pay for. But at the same time, like we're talking, it all depends on your idea of when the rapture.
Speaker 1: Is gonna come or if it comes. I mean it, I mean, I personally do believe in some in some form of that, but it it, I mean, it's a lot to a lot to look at. As I said that that first was at first as long as that's the one, the one verse that really sticks out to me that potentially could mean something about the rapture. We were talking about that before. It says it is first Thessalonians for seventeen. It says, then together with them, we who are still alive and remain on earth, will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. Then we will be with the Lord forever. So you know, there's there's verses that point to us potentially being pulled up ahead of time, which would be great. Believe me, none of us want to go through what the rest of Revelation talks about. But I do believe, and God says in multiple different places in the Bible that you know he's coming like a thief in the night, so be prepared. Part of that kind of goes back to what we always talk about before is looking at the scripture in the way it was written at that time their eyes, what they knew, and that makes a big difference to what.
Speaker 3: They're going through, so you know how to interpret what they're.
Speaker 5: Selting with me.
Speaker 2: With Doctor, the Book of Enoch and Jasher and all these true beliefs. They don't have to be divine inspired to be important, if.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as they shaped the culture of the time and it puts you in the mindset of that person and to understand what you're trying to read. Because anybody could put their own spend on anything and make it totally different from what the author wanted. But if you want to understand how the author wanted you to understand it, you need to put yourself in their head, read what they were reading, and think like they thought that.
Speaker 1: Was what we were talking about.
Speaker 3: With the.
Speaker 1: What they call it the the adopted texts, when they were talking about back in the second and third century. We were talking about that yesterday. How a lot of Jews at that time didn't want to say that Jesus had been God. They said that denied, denied his divinity. They said that he became God's son at his baptism, that is when he God accepted him and adopted him as his son. And so the text was actually changed at that time by those groups. And so the Bible had been changed, and it went back later and it was actually kind of reinforced that No, multiple times Mary was a virgin. This happened this way, This was divine, this was God, and they had to reinforce that text. But it just shows you that God's truth always finds a way.
Speaker 2: Talks about the Jews who claim to be Jews but are not. Oh yes, about those ones that denied the divinity of Christ, you know. And Jesus even said himself, deny me in front of the Father, and I will deny me in front of man, and I will now you in front of the Father and his angels.
Speaker 4: And He's the only way what happens. If you deny them, You're going to be spending a lot of the time with the devil.
Speaker 1: Well, the only unforgivable sin is denying the Holy Spirit exactly. So it says a lot right there. Anyway, let's be going around.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the mark here.
Speaker 2: Let's jump back to the mark, jump in a little bit.
Speaker 3: I think it's where I was getting to, but I got got sidetracked.
Speaker 1: I think we need to look at this and and and kind of have to look at a little bit of where we are right now as far as society, a little bit leading up to this, just to kind of give us a And it's hard to put a set timeline on everything. As we talked about before revelation. It jumps around a little bit. And only the Father truly does know. He says it'll come like a thief in the night.
Speaker 5: But he's the best military general ever. You know.
Speaker 2: We only are we reading this also Satan his angels are reading.
Speaker 4: It right there.
Speaker 2: Consts twenty twenty. You can look back and see, oh, that's what he was talking about, but he don't reveal it all.
Speaker 1: But pre pre mark, okay, pre mark. As far as the way I read it, in the way that I think that it is meant to be interpreted. Once again, I'm not I'm not at the great doctor Michael Heiser, I'm not even the great doctor Justin Brown.
Speaker 6: But.
Speaker 1: Everywhere. But anyway, if you look at this, I just want to say, we talks about in Revelation six five and six. It talks about the lamb coming to open the scroll. Right at first, everybody's devastated Heaven because no one can open the scroll. The lamb that comes in that it looks like it's been slaughtered, comes in to open the scroll. Everybody rejoices because the lamb shows up talking about Jesus showed up. He was slaughtered for us. He was killed for us, for our sin, for our iniquity, so that we can be safe. So they were sin.
Speaker 5: So he wasn't there.
Speaker 1: He wasn't there, So he shows up. He shows up and everybody rejoices, so they hand him the scroll and it talks about him breaking those seals. So and this is this is up for a little bit of interpretation too, because throughout time and throughout history, I'm sure people could say we'd be in some of these similar circumstances. But if you look at first seal, and this is interesting because you can read this a lot of different ways, but it's not really a negative connotation. When it talks about the First Seal, it looks it says, I looked up and saw a white horse standing there. It's rider carrying a bow, and a crown was placed on his head, and he rode out to win many battles and gain the victory. And that's all it talks about the first Seal, And you could take that, and I take that in certain ways like that, maybe that first Seal is someone coming out for God to try to when he talks about getting many victories. Heck, maybe it's talking about I don't know, overturning abortion. The things that are happening right now in our society. When you see things like that, many battles and victories are one for God, things that are happening right now. If you look at the second Seal, which once again this could be said throughout history that this has been happening quite a bit. Where we at this is Revelation six ' four. Okay, it says, then another horse appeared. This is after the second seal is broke, a red one. It's was given a mighty sword in the authority to take peace from the earth. And there was war and slaughter everywhere. What's happening right now? What's in the news Ukraine and Russia. I mean there's there's been war in battle in the in the Middle East in that for the last since since Jesus, if not before, I mean before.
Speaker 2: G Yeah, So going back to I'm sorry, but the crown. You got two different crowns in Greek. You know, you have the Stefanos, which is the like the laurel wreath that we're given away at the Olympic Games.
Speaker 5: That's a crown of victory.
Speaker 2: And then you have Stefanos and then uh, brain fart, can't remember the other, but the other there is royalty, like like a king's king's crown. The first rider, his crown is a crown of victory. It's a Stefanos, so many victories, he's got the crowns to prove the victory.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So warre and slaughter everywhere, we see it everywhere, right, it's going on right now, that's happening now. You had the wars all Maybe hitting a little bit closer to home is the third seal. Okay, third seal. It says I looked up and saw a black horse and its rider was holding in its hands a pair of scales, and I heard a voice from among the four living beings say, a loaf of wheat bread or three loaves of barley will cost a day's pay. Wow. Inflation, Okay, yeah, inflation to the nth power. And then maybe I don't know, a couple of days ago, they just raised the uh, the interest rate. The Fed raised the rates again for the highest gain, and god knows how many years or so you're seeing these things which potentially could be happened.
Speaker 2: And also to the word scales can also translate to yoke, So you know, yoke is used to you know, to steer a farm animal, you know, to have dominant.
Speaker 4: Mule, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it could literally mean a scale like balance, you know, or you could look at it as a yoke of slavery or dominance over something.
Speaker 1: So personally, if I was to look at where we are as far as the world right now, I'd say we're pretty close that third sel. If these have really been opened this time, right.
Speaker 2: Everything's dollar doesn't go nearly as far as its adult.
Speaker 4: That's what I was about. That's exactly what I mean.
Speaker 3: I remember in high school, you know, you get you know, working at whatever job you got, you could take fill your truck up, take a girl on a date, maybe a movie, depending on where you ate, for twenty bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now you can't. You can't buy yourself see a movie for twenty bucks halfway man, jeez no, and Philip your tank.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you can't fill up a gallon.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, but so but go ahead if you know it's my diesel track.
Speaker 4: Ain't moved and forever.
Speaker 2: I only get the mopar out for like weekend rides and car shows anymore.
Speaker 1: And racing though, yea, make them trailer for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the Honda.
Speaker 1: Well, so we talk about potentially where we are in these seals, because if you go to the forced Seal, it says one quarter of the earth will be killed by the sword of famine, disease and wild animals, and that that I don't I mean, a quarter of the Earth's population hasn't died yet as far as I can tell. I know, maybe things are being tried. You know, you think about the last thing that's happened people. A lot of people did die from COVID and things of that nature. But we're not at a fourth of the world as far as I can see, unless this was looking at it from a maybe a time lapse or something of that nature. But I don't see us that far yet.
Speaker 3: I think all this stuff's going to actually be worse than what we went through right now, like war. It's just my aspect because I've been to war honestly Iraq when I was there. I mean, we've seen some stuff, but it wasn't It wasn't War one in the trenches.
Speaker 1: War like like World War two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, nothing, you know, I know, I know the guys that went before me in the early two thousands, I know it was worse then, but because I was there towards the end of it. But and I've got my own opinion on the whole Ukraine stuff, but uh, we won't go there. That'll be forever. But I think the war part, it's actually.
Speaker 2: His investments and his money laundering over there. Yes, that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 3: And and A and a former KGB guy who runs Russia. I think would have a little bit more control if he wanted to take a country.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't be partying on the beaches right now.
Speaker 5: If he's probably not.
Speaker 4: War on them.
Speaker 3: I would. I would believe that he could take a country if he wanted to.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, like Ukraine, you.
Speaker 3: Know, the United States or say China might be a little bit harder, but Ukraine.
Speaker 4: I mean that's like us taking.
Speaker 3: Canada.
Speaker 4: We should be able to walk through Canada.
Speaker 2: For how we took America from the Indians.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Mexico exactly. But we won't get it.
Speaker 5: We do it because we're the good guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But let's think we're So that's another thing I think is when we talk about this, it doesn't talk. It doesn't say how fast. He didn't say how fast, and it doesn't say that they're not opened, and there's some time between. There's a lot that we can and.
Speaker 2: You can debate where we're at, where we're at on the opening of the seals, but like, well, when I read it's like, I think you're going to seven years because it wasn't you know, he come in like he was slain. So this was the ascension. So this the seal, the scroll, which I believe is the land deed, the rights to that were taken down and he started opening the world says he went up there and John got to see him. Now, how far along are we.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do the writers get permission to ride for a time then are pulled back and give permission.
Speaker 5: To ride and not to ride.
Speaker 4: That's up to debate, you know, I feel.
Speaker 3: And now I'm trying to think, you know, because I didn't have a lot of time to study all this. But like this section here the seven Seals, because there there's three different Like the seventh seal opens up another set of seven.
Speaker 4: Then that seventh opens up the bulls.
Speaker 3: Because we have the seven seven years where the first three years are supposed to be or three and a half years are supposed to be doing pretty good, and then the ant you know, that's kind of the years of the anti Christ, and then the other three and a half is where all this just unloads. So at least the bulls and all that stuff the way I've studied at this.
Speaker 4: But anyhow, didn't mean to interrupt.
Speaker 1: No, you're good, it's uh.
Speaker 3: I just I just don't think we're quite here yet.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, in wor War one.
Speaker 3: Everybody's saying the huts the end of the world. World War two, it's the end of the world.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of foreshadowing and it says you know it was is to be and is not yet. Yeah, I mean it's and we're just in chapter six the Mark of the Beast, I mean we we it's like chapter thirteen right yet.
Speaker 1: All right, so let's let's jump in here just a little bit further to jump right to revelation thirteen.
Speaker 3: One thirteen okay, thirteen one.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the Beast when he shows up right, Okay, And I think we can be fairly certain this hasn't happened yet, because we would. When this happens, you're gonna know everybody's gonna know that the Beast is shown up right, So when you get right, well I have I mean what I mean, Well, here, let me read this, and I'm gonna I'm gonna say, really hard if this isn't I have a hard time believing that there's not some literal component to this. Like I'm not saying that you're going to see, uh, like the seven heads and ten horns. Yeah, I think that symbolic the.
Speaker 2: Seven continents, in the ten kings, in the seven conta.
Speaker 3: Now that could be the one world ordered the seven big countries.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there's seven major continents r seven major continents.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that'd be the seven the.
Speaker 2: Seven horns or authority horns authority.
Speaker 3: Then the crowns would be the presidents or leaders of the seven heads. Ten horns and ten crowns, so say ten horns would be the country nations. Yeah, and then the crowns of the leader of those countries.
Speaker 4: You can look at it that way.
Speaker 2: And if you follow the Deuteronomy thirty two worldview, there's also spirits behind those rulers, exactly as it is on heaven. It is an earth exactly so, and then you know, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, this is this is where I like I said that there's some there's some literal component to this, because if it says here, and I'm gonna jump down to the second half of verse two and kind of go out a little bit from there, but it says, and the dragon gave the beast his own power and throne and great authority. I saw one of the heads of the beast seemed wounded beyond recovery, but the fatal wound was healed. The whole world marveled at this miracle and gave all allegiance to the beast. They worshiped the dragon forgiving the beast such power, and they also worshiped the beast, who is as great as the beast, they exclaimed, who will be able to fight against him. So when we're talking about that, when I say literal, we're talking about the one world, the New World Order, that the one World government. And when it becomes that great, everybody like, well, no one can stop us united, just like babble, Yeah, right now, there is there is something. That's what I mean by you'll know because this is very that's to me, that's a very literal description of the one of the New World Order. I mean, it pretty much spells the.
Speaker 5: Drought because he offered it to Jesus in the wilderness. It was I have the.
Speaker 2: Authority to give whom I choose, and is the beast here.
Speaker 3: And then you have the ten leaders, who obviously will probably either have a council and decide what happens like the g councils, or you know, go ahead, and then which the ten ten horns, the ten crowns, which which what I was getting at is the leaders. So do they elect one leader, you know, whoever the leader of China, the leader of the US, or whoever, and he's the controller or them in agreeance together. Either way, it's still the devil. The dragon gives the authorities, gives them that system, the authority.
Speaker 4: And then if you know, say we're.
Speaker 3: What's a small country, say we're Chili, right, we got a little army, we got it, and we're like we're Chili. We're this die hard Christian.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Chile a chance against it, No, you're not.
Speaker 3: There's not a country that can fight the US toe to toe that it's not gonna happen. You know, even say, even if you took Russia and China and North Korea together, they would have a hard time fighting the US.
Speaker 4: But if you if.
Speaker 3: They're all in the same team, there's no way you're gonna fight them. So you're just at there, beckon will And that's this whole That's what I think it's talking about.
Speaker 1: Right here, go ahead, No same thing. I'm continuing on that. And if if you don't hear that resounding in here, then you're not you're not you're not catching right, says Then the beast was allowed to speak great, great blasphemies against God. He was given he was given authority to do whatever he wanted for forty two months, and he spoke terrible words of blasphemy against God, slandering his name and his dwelling, that is, those who dwell in heaven. And the beast was allowed to wage war on God's holy people. And I'll say this too, when it talks whenever it says God's Holy people in here, it's.
Speaker 3: Talking about Israel.
Speaker 1: That's what we talked about with one hundred and forty four thousand.
Speaker 4: And the forty two months is three and a half years.
Speaker 2: And it's also the same amount of time with the nose flood coincidentally.
Speaker 3: Interesting forty forty yeah, plus the reciting.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he was given he was given authority, a rule over every tribe and people and language and nation that's screaming new world order. And all people who belong to this world worship the beast. They are the ones whose names are not written in the Book of Life before the world was made, the book that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered. I just if that if you cannot look at that and see what it's telling.
Speaker 5: You, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And that next verse though, is where I kind of started looking into the whole rapture thing. And it kind of changed my paradigm because the next verse is if anyone is to be taken captive to captivity, he goes if anyone is to be slain with the sword, with the sword, he must be slain.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's the endearance of the suffering Saints plainly says that we're here and that there will be no deliverance unless you know this the rapture or whatever it comes later.
Speaker 1: This is, this is vote. But when you go to there and you go to the end of ten, it says, this means God's holy people must endure persecution patiently and remain faithful. So is that referring and this we could say it's referring to us, but could we say that in general, this is referring to Israel, the ones that didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah. They have been converted now, So at this point, because they've been converted post rapture, potentially that now they have to wait patiently and remain faithful so that they can get through the tribulation to be able to get to Heaven on Jesus actual second coming.
Speaker 5: I mean that could be a possibility.
Speaker 4: I mean that's I can see that.
Speaker 1: I mean it's possible. I don't know, but it's just whenever.
Speaker 3: There's so much of when the rapture comes or happens.
Speaker 1: Or if it happens, there.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, there's I mean, when there's an interpretation, then you know, there's no definite, says, and then the rapture and then Jesus comes back and then you know, the plagues happen whatever.
Speaker 5: It's just I mean interpretation.
Speaker 2: You know, there's no definite and at the end of the day, I mean, honestly, it's not worth fighting with Christians over and then the Holy Spirit will guide you and lead you in the way that the that it that you need to go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you know, all right, going a little further, we're talking about now the second beast, Yes there's two. This is the The first beast was the beast out of the sea.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, we'll see that you're gonna have three, just like we have the Trinity and you have three.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, you're you're no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not telling any more. All right, this is the beast out of the earth. Then I saw another beast come up out of the earth. He had two horns like those of a lamb, but he spoke with the voice of a dragon. That's kind of interesting, right, kind of trying to well exactly he exercised. He exercised all the authority of the first Beast, and he required all the earth and it's people to worship the first Beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. He did astounding miracles, even making fire flash down on earth from the sky while everyone was watching. And when all the with all the miracles he was allowed to perform on behalf of the first beef Beast, he decided all the people who belonged to this world, or he deceived. I'm sorry he deceived all the people who belonged to this world. He ordered people to make a great statue of the first Beast, who initially was fatally wounded and then came back to life. He was then permitted to give life to this statue so that it could speak. Then the statue of the beast commanded that everyone refusing to worship it must die.
Speaker 3: And that goes kind of talking about idols, because the whole thing that they said, you know, like, we don't do id I've never even thought about idols, But they say that the when they would make an idol, they'd make it with like its mouth open, so they'd do some kind of ceremony so that the soul of whatever idol they're trying, you know, like say bail bell, would come through its mouth and then inhabit that idol.
Speaker 2: And that's kind of right here, and yeah, yeah, you know, sacrifices and all that, and it's kind of that's what it's kind of implying.
Speaker 3: Well, it goes back the same as the idols.
Speaker 1: It goes back to that when we talk about the Ten Commandments talking about having you know, no other idols, but then it also having with other guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it makes it clear.
Speaker 4: Things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well this now at sixteen, the next person, we're at exactly this is where we're at. Okay, this is this is the meat and potatoes. This is the meat and potatoes of the whole thing. So Revelation thirteen sixteen is kind of where this is where we're had. He required everyone great and small, rich and poor, free enslaved to be given a mark on the right hand or on their forehead, and no one familiar and no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which has either the name of the beast or the number representing his name. Wisdom is needed here. Let the one with understanding solve the meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six sixty six.
Speaker 4: Right, So I was doing a little studient on this too. Now let's see.
Speaker 3: Uh, Let the one with understanding solved a meaning of the number of the beast, for it is the number.
Speaker 4: Of a man.
Speaker 3: So man's number, like an unholy man's number, is six sixty.
Speaker 2: Six, well just six in general, because I mean right, man was created on the sixth is the number of man.
Speaker 3: But this is something that that when I was studying that kind of kind of come into it. No one could buy sell anything without the mark, which is either the name of the beast or the number represented his name. So the beast's name number, rather the beasts number might not even be six six. It might be one, two three, because we don't know what the beast's name is.
Speaker 2: Here's where Jamatria comes in, right, Okay, So I mean that was his secret code that was with wisdom. He says, calculate catch exactly the number.
Speaker 3: Now I don't know if Biden actually comes up with six six.
Speaker 2: Six but I've seen his number that you called the vote for him, Yeah, you add him up six six Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's just it's it's there's more to that than just six six six, because I mean, you know, it could be you know, would be just some random name, you know, Bobby.
Speaker 5: That's the thing.
Speaker 2: Because the letters in Jamatria. Now I know that like that movie with Jim Carrey numbers. You can get crazy with this and multiply numbers by whateverever.
Speaker 4: You want to kill up and you can do it.
Speaker 2: And there are conspiracies and secret societies and stuff like that out there. But it's not all or nothing, you know. I mean, you can twist and manipulate everything to everything's a conspiracy, everything sixty sixty six. I'm not going there. But Jamatri is a real thing. And I can think of, you know, two maybe three places in the Bible that scholars are in agreement that it's being used. But they used this because they were under the Roman government codedly, you know. So that's why I said, those with wisdom calculate the numbers. So the way it works is each number or letter I'm sorry, has a numerical value, and they added up to come up with the final numbers.
Speaker 5: There are three names.
Speaker 2: That calculates sixty sixty six. Okay Nero, which was during all this time of the writing or just before right that he was awful to Christians. He persecuted them, crucified and burned them at the stake. He was just if you do some research on this guy, he was a evil dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he or.
Speaker 2: Anybody was gonna think that he was the if anybody was thinking there was an anti Christ, this guy fit the bill, right. And when you add up his name, it comes up to six hundred and sixty six.
Speaker 4: Say Hitler names does too, I think.
Speaker 2: And then but also his title adds up to six sixty six.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then the word Titan, which was you know what the the Nephelon were.
Speaker 5: Called, right, yeh?
Speaker 2: That Jimatria numerical value is six sixty six. Whoever us Nimrod calculates to six sixty six, who was also described as a good Borum, the same verbiage used to describe the nephelm hunter.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean there's three possibilities. But at the same time it's already but not yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the shadow the same time, Satan don't know when it is.
Speaker 4: And he's he keeps trying. He has to have his player in you know, ready, So it's definitely.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So going on in just a little bit further here, we're talking about let's jump down to Revelation fourteen to nine. This is after this is after the one hundred and forty four thousand. We talk about having our father's names written on their forehead, you know, God's seal.
Speaker 4: Yep, we're down, it says.
Speaker 3: Because that's at the first part of fourteen.
Speaker 1: It says. Then a third angel follow them, shouting. Anyone who worships the Beast and his statue, or accepts his mark on their forehead or hand, must drink the wine of God's anger. It has been poured full strength into God's cup of wrath, and there will be torment with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the Holy Angels and of the Lamb. The smoke of their torment will rise forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they are they worship the Beast and his statue and accepted the mark of his name.
Speaker 4: That's what I was saying earlier. You gotta be careful.
Speaker 1: I mean that's pretty damning on multiple levels. There. Yeah, I mean, that's that right there. It gives me chills thinking about it. When you talk about you know, we sit here and think on earth and then this is just kind of philosophically. I sit here and think. Man, you know, it's you think about giving up certain things. You know, hell, you know what living a good godly lifestyle, trying to always steer clear of things that are sinful and whatnot. Man, you know, it's it's hard. It is it's everything, but it's in everything, it's everywhere around you.
Speaker 4: But you think.
Speaker 1: About think about our life. I think about the the blink of an eye that is in eternity, and think about what it just said here, No, what is that? No relief day or night, forever and ever. I mean true being, you know, following God doing everything we can on this earth, in this plant and this lifetime is such a blink of an eye compared to what we're talking about, either either you know, having full salvation, being in heaven, being in the most perfect place in the world, feeling no pain, having just pure paradise, or being in a like a fire saw for burning you for the rest of forever and every.
Speaker 3: Don't die and you don't know there I mean just.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying that game think about them. That's a good way of putting think about the long game. That just that right there is just it's.
Speaker 2: When there's so many you know, like I said earlier, foreshadowings and already but not yet you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: If that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And the thing was it this mark and not being able to buy seal or trade was a reality that the Jews at the writing of this time were dealing with. Okay, I mean that chastry with the Romans, that's what I'm saying, because if you look into history, okay, uh, the Roman emperor Odseus, he made all these declarations and without the proper documentation you couldn't work or trade. So remember the mark in Hebrew is charge Charles Ragna. That's an imperial seal or document on money or coins. So if you didn't have his seal and documentation, you couldn't buy a sealer trade. So you had to fall in line with the beast system of Rome or you couldn't buy sealer trade. And at the same time, the letters that he wrote to the churches and stuff, he was warning them. There was basically unions, okay, and they were called guilds. They're traders' guilds. So if you were a craftsman and you worked with you know, stone and wood, to get any work, you had to be a member of that guild. And these guilds worship deities. They would meet in secret, all these guys and they would sacrifice and have sex orgies and all this stuff in worship deities, and so Jews were putting a compromise spot They're like, I need to work, I need to feed my families. I love the Lord, but I'll go to these secret meetings and pretend and do whatever I need to do to get the seal the mark to make the money from my family. And obviously that wasn't the mark because we're still here in the end hasn't happened yet, but that's a foreshadowing and we're going to be forced to make decisions like that, hopefully not in our time, but before the end comes.
Speaker 1: So people understood exactly what they were talking about like that that, and that's where I think you have to you know, it's hard because a lot of times we want to sit there and and it's easy for us to say. Certain things are symbolic, and Revelation is probably the most symbolic book in the Bible, I'd say, probably by far. But there's certain things that it's not just it's not just symbolic, it's it's talking about through the eyes of those writers when they wrote it at that time.
Speaker 2: They thought they were at the end.
Speaker 1: They did well because Jesus said I'll be back soon, and to us, I heard soon is our lifetime. Soon as our lifetime, and they you know, Jesus has come back soon. But then again, looking back at what we were talking about before, our life is a blink of an eye. To God, soon could be another million years to God years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the day that the Lord is like a thousand years of.
Speaker 1: Man not speaking of That's actually a good segue into the next thing here. Revelation twenty four. Right, we love I Love twenty four twenty verse four.
Speaker 3: Let's say there's only twenty two books, buddy, So.
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 4: All right, that's what Bible you were reading.
Speaker 5: He's reading this.
Speaker 1: Version version. I got some chapters you guys didn't get privied to Revelation twenty verse four. I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony about Jesus and for proclaiming the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue, or accepted his mark on their forehead of their hands. They all came to life again, and they reigned with Christ for a thousand years. And this is talking. This is the post tribulation. Right, Christ comes back to Christ comes back for his true second coming, and he reigns on earth for a thousand years. Heaven comes to earth.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, because obviously they were dead.
Speaker 1: They were dead.
Speaker 2: And it says that when he does return, that the day in him shall rise first.
Speaker 1: Actually, another verse, if we go back little ways on that which is I thought was kind of it kind of spoke to what you guys were saying before. But when the lamb broke the fifth seal, this is sixth verse nine. When the lamb broke the fifth seal, I saw under the ultra of souls all who had been martyred for the word of God and for being faithful in their testimony. They shouted to the Lord, Oh Sovereign, Lord, Holy and True, how long before you judge the people who belonged to this world and avenge our blood for what they have done to us. Then a white road was given to each of them, and they were told to rest a little longer until the full number of their brothers and sisters, their fellow servants of Jesus who were to be martyred had joined them right to wait till the end.
Speaker 2: And that's not saying that's the cloud of witnesses. You know, it could very well, We don't know. We can speculate, but it's like, maybe that's the cloud of witnesses. Not only is it the eloheen, but it's the spirits of the ones that died, you know, faithful to God and his commandments in Christ, and they're just waiting for their eternal bodies at the resurrection.
Speaker 3: Okay, But I was also thinking it's the end hasn't come yet. So he's saying, we just wait a little bit longer for the other Christians who becomes saved during during the tribulation, they're still going to be martyred. We have to wait for them all and then.
Speaker 4: It'll be unleashed.
Speaker 5: The Father telling the groom, not yet.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was going to say. That goes to your term, is that only the Father knows because the martyrs, even the martyrs who are there, they don't know.
Speaker 5: Patient.
Speaker 3: I mean, heck, and wouldn't you be impatient if you did exactly the way the Bible tells you? If you live that way, you meet this girl that you really really like, you engaged, you ready to go.
Speaker 4: I want to get.
Speaker 7: Exactly I want to get married. Come it's.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I guess it just kind of sums that up. It talks. You know, we don't know exactly what the mark is gonna be, what it's gonna look like. But I will tell you this right now. I firmly believe that when you make that choice, you will know what you're choosing. This isn't something that's gonna be surprised to you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it will be a mystery. I think it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It'll be blatantly obvious. This isn't you know a lot of people believe, you know, this last time around the vaccinations or this, that or the other thing. I think the bar I think that a lot of that stuff. I'm not saying that it's not divisive, that there isn't something there that I think that a lot of times, we're pushed to see how far will go.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, poking the bar to see how we react.
Speaker 3: To see how we were to Yeah, you know, I think, I think, I think this is like a precursor for all of this. Oh yes, it's a test run another part and it's it's proven to you, it's proven the whole, like this whole. You can't tell me that it was a lab leak accidentally. I mean we're into year two thousand when it happened. There's extremely amount of technology, technology, technology that would prevent a lab leak unless the building blew up or something and it leaked out. But wait, fire kills it, so that's not you know, that would be the way you would burn it. So it's all let out on purpose to see what we will do. And we have the entire world has proven to the order I got these make it scared, and we will bend to your will as easy as.
Speaker 2: And it all goes back to my opinion, as Trace Smith says, in my humble opinion, look at the you know the election twenty twenty, Yeah, well Trump had four years. This baton of leadership has been handed off, and they slowly take away your freedoms and liberties and working towards this one world government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they do it. They do it under your nose, and it's.
Speaker 5: You know, they slowly do it because they don't do it all at once.
Speaker 4: Because you'll protest, You'll no, okay, you'll realize.
Speaker 2: So they thought they were just going to hand this baton off to Hillary Clinton and she was going to continue the work that they've been slowly chipping away.
Speaker 4: In, right, because they're all in it.
Speaker 2: The American people stood up for the first time, and they didn't they didn't anticipate it. Here come Trump and stole that batona.
Speaker 5: What did he do?
Speaker 2: He took us out of NATO that's pushing toward a one world government. He took us out of the yep, you know, he reversed abortion, which is my modern sacrifice to bail. I mean, all these things he'd done. He was deleting all the efforts that they were passing that Satan was working towards this new world government, working through these leaders. He done so much damage. So what took them hundreds of years to do?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Now, Look, they knew they couldn't take another four years, so it was straight up spiritual warfare. Look, you can't tell me demons and Satan was running wild in America there in twenty twenty, all the racial tension, the riot, it's the burning of buildings. They released this quote unquote pandemic to to rig the election with mail and voting. They stacked the deck every which way they could, and I'm talking about Satan and his falling round.
Speaker 4: And they.
Speaker 2: They did not win, they.
Speaker 4: Still had to pause it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't care who's listening and what your political views are. But when they paused the the counting.
Speaker 2: He was like four points away from winning, and all of a sudden he lost everything.
Speaker 3: Well but if you look at the scales, you know they say, well it was a massive dump, but all for Biden and none for Trump.
Speaker 4: If it was a.
Speaker 3: Massive dump, they both would have massive amount of numbers going in.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: It was just one sided. They had to reprogram their counting machines. I mean, they proved, they proved, well, we're getting off into politics.
Speaker 1: Falling off found out.
Speaker 4: It is it is.
Speaker 1: Well, I say, but in regard to the beasts, I think the biggest but the biggest part of that and when we talk about this and bringing it back to a spiritual side of things a little bit. The biggest part of that is when we deemed churches non essential and didn't allow people to meet.
Speaker 4: But you could go to a strip.
Speaker 1: But you go strip club or a casino because that was deep.
Speaker 5: COVID didn't go to Walmart.
Speaker 3: But no, you especially when all the doors, all the doors.
Speaker 4: But one way in and one way out.
Speaker 5: COVID only showed up after not not.
Speaker 1: But you think about that. It talks what does Jesus say? What does God say? Is that wherever two or three you were to gather or gather together in My name, I'm in the midst of you. All of a sudden that wasn't happening anywhere, and all of a sudden everything runs rampant, Like you're saying, it's because we took away worship. We took away that closeness with God. We didn't have that fellowship and that everybody apart, and that gave Satan a foothold that he's never had before. I mean, that's something totally new that hasn't happened in this country forever, especially in an area like this where we are smacked that we are pretty much the buckle of the Bible belt right here. Yeah, I mean, that's how crazy that is. But one last thing that I'll throw in there, and I thought that was it was kind of interesting when we were talking about the mark or where the mark would be or what the mark would be, and I talk to you about this the when we read our Bible, you know, say, our newer translations, they usually say, you know the mark is. You know it will be upon your forehead or upon your right hand. If you go back to the original King James version version, it says it'll be in your right hand or in your forehead. And I thought that was kind of interesting because I'm not sure exactly how they got that translation, but going back and using and there's a million different translations out there, but trying to use the most literal which I was telling you that Young's Young's literal translation, which I think is on Logos. I think Logos has that on there. But when they go with Young's literal translation, when they're trying to put out the most as accurate as a translation as you possibly can, because you know, there's just some words that it just doesn't sync up. There's just no way with the with the English, yeah, so what, But it's with Young's literal it goes back to saying a pon again, meaning more of a potentially a stamp or maybe and quite literally, it could be more like the seal of God that we have right now. Maybe we can't see it. God just knows what's on us. God knows we're marked. It's a spiritual mark. So it's hard to say. Is this going to be a physical mark? Is it going to be something that you I would think at some point it probably will be something physical if it will stop you from buying or selling. But going back to Young's literal translation saying that it says a pond, so it would be something the bull you could see. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It might be to where you have to denounce Christ build buy something.
Speaker 2: And this is something to relation we could really just dive into for several months and just totally pick it apart. This is a very complex book, which I like looking into it because most people avoid it because it's it's difficult.
Speaker 1: Or it's it's extremely uncomfortable because it talks about it if you aren't right with God, what's gonna happen to.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well guys, Uh, once again, h our numbers are growing and god, we're just we're very, very humble. We appreciate you guys listening to us. We're just guys in a garage and the I have a latched mountains right, So we're extremely humble and grateful that you listen to us. And I mentioned it in a podcast earlier. I'm gonna try to maybe put in a plug in the intro or something like that.
Speaker 5: We got an email.
Speaker 2: It's the Dig four two three at gmail dot com. We'd love to hear from your comments, questions, uh.
Speaker 1: Show ideas especially yeah.
Speaker 2: Whatever you guys, we'd love to hear from you. We got people from UK and Germany and all across the United States, so we love to hear from you guys. But we appreciate you keep digging well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to the Dig Bible podcast. Questions, comments, our future episode ideas. We'd love to hear from you at the Dig four two three at gmail dot com. If you enjoy our content, don't forget to share, Subscribe and check out our Facebook group at the dig Podcast. Remember, you can't lean on a shovel and pray for a whole you gotta dig