Speaker 1: London Stage.
Speaker 2: Nature with an astonishing update on bigfoot sasquatch. Dave Scott, Canadian expert on bigfoot sasquatch many of the mysteries that we are held captive by. I look forward to hearing about updates from Dave Scott.
Speaker 1: He Dave Hey number one. It's always good to be on the airwaves with you.
Speaker 2: How you doing well, Dave? I have three daughters, Any questions, I have two, so no. Right now, some friends of ours, James and Mia at Red Apple Networks, just had a new baby. They have a new baby, and I was thinking, what if they were ever asked me for advice, which they never will, but if they were, I would say to them the best advice I ever got about babies is never wake a sleeping baby. That is the best advice I ever got. Do you have any advice for parents of newborns?
Speaker 1: Yes, put them in a warm shower when they are constipated.
Speaker 2: Wow, that is useful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so take them put like if you've got one of those shower heads that you could change to a mist right and your baby, and your baby is having troubles going to the bathroom, Yes, the hot water it relaxes or when they are teething, take them swimming.
Speaker 2: Great advice. Thank you, Dave Scott. I appreciate it. We congratulate James and Mia on their beautiful new baby Red Apple Audio Networks family. Dave Scott, what do you have to report on sasquatch and bigfoot and all of that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and maybe many of your listeners may remember, I've talked about this place that I go looking for sasquatch, British Columbia, that we call Flight twenty one. And the reason why we call it Flight twenty one is in nineteen sixty five, a plane blew up in the sky, crashing in that area, killing fifty two people on board, and it is considered still Canada's largest unsolved mass murder. But outside of that area being very haunted in the middle of the forest, where the closest town, which is a town I live in, is about twenty five miles away, we're pretty deep in there and there is sasquatch there, as we have reported on before, including you know we were. Last time we really talked about this was when we found the eighteen and a half inch tracks that were sitting in the middle of the forest, which was kind of cool, But normally we put out trail cameras, Walter, we put out trail cameras in order to see if we could get any movement. We have three trail cameras out there. We leave them out there for a week at a time, and a couple of weeks ago we put our trail cameras out and literally noticed a squirrel stealing everything. We then put them back after the forest fires had kind of died down, which is a great us for our area. Of course, it's getting close to labor day, so why wouldn't they be going out right, Walter.
Speaker 2: But the college kids keep them going and then they put them out when they go to school exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: So here's where it gets interesting. Our trail cameras that cover our what we call a gifting site where we have items that we're trying to trade to a sasquatch. Normally we get about seventy to one hundred and ten second videos throughout their time out there, and when we went and checked them, we got none zero.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And what was interesting, Walter, was we thought the cameras had malfunctioned both of them, but they didn't because when we checked the footage the cameras caught us coming in. And what makes it even weirder is that there was objects that were moved at our gifting site that the cameras should have picked up and they did not, So, finding that strange, we go find the third camera where we have it deadlocked on about a seven to eight foot stump, and on top of that stump we have a jar of peanut butter. Now this is where it gets interesting because when we checked the trail camera, we walked through the bush to get to the trail camera. The trail camera had been knocked over and was facing downward where it couldn't take any photos because everything is dark and not moving. So we thought that was strange. We popped open the trail camera and we noticed that there was some movement on two of the videos. Now I sent the videos. I hope you had an opportunity to look at them. They're only ten seconds long. But what we caught captured on this was something huffing and puffing and grunting, something that had black fur, something that looked to have thumbs, and something that knocked over and played with our trailcam.
Speaker 2: Why do you think it had thumbs?
Speaker 1: There's one scene about a second and a half in. Because the videos are only ten seconds long, there's one scene at about a second and a half in where if you pause it correctly, it looks like there is a thumb sticking out of whatever this thing's hands was. Now, when we looked at the full video, first and foremost, my first inclination was black bear, and it could still be a black bear. I'm not saying it's Sasquatch okay. But was interesting is it looks like it puts a foot down. Now, one thing that you have to know about black bears or any bear in general, when they are putting their foot down, you see claws. Because the bears cannot retract their claws like a cat, their claws are always sticking out. Yet in this video there are no claws on that foot or paw or whatever it may be. This is I've shown this video to a a couple of bigfoot researchers already this evening. Now I only found out about this on Saturday, and now you know we're in the early Monday morning here. So on Sunday I passed it over to a couple of bigfoot researchers as well as my team took a look at it. We're not sure what it is. We think it might be a black bear, but it might be something else. So did we capture a sasquatch? I don't know. Did we capture a capture a black bear? I don't know, but I do know that with all the creatures that are in the forest in my area, it can only be one of the two.
Speaker 2: And in your opinion, what is it?
Speaker 1: At first? I said black bear? Until I saw the foot come down. I put I put the video up on a bigger screen so I could look at it and look closely and kind of, you know, go second by second on that one video. And when I saw the foot come down and there were no claws on that foot, I think we may I'm not saying one hundred percent, but I think we may have caught a sasquatch.
Speaker 2: When will you know?
Speaker 1: I'm going to do some more determination on it with people that I know that are much better in film and videography than I am, and hopefully we'll get an opinion here very soon. Now, if you're an avid hunter or somebody who is out of the wilderness, you take a look at it right off the bat, they'll say Oh, that's a bear. Yeah there, yeah, right, And but when you look at it is still framed by still frame. That's when it becomes something different to me. And the fact that when that foot comes down and you take a look at it and there is no clause on that foot, that's what makes me wonder if it's something different.
Speaker 2: The fact that there are no clause is a pretty significant fact. And it's probably what you suspect, which is that it's probably final that you're gonna get a real picture, real video of sasquatch. What color is? What color is it?
Speaker 1: By the way, it is jet black?
Speaker 2: Is that what you thought it would be?
Speaker 1: No, I thought it was a bear right off the back.
Speaker 2: But did when you were thinking of sasquatch bigfoot? What color did you think the fur would be?
Speaker 1: Well? I have seen three yeah, okay. One was very darker colored because it was hidden in the shadows. The other one was like a cinnamon brown color, and the third one it was night. So I'm going to assume it was black because it looked black from the distance I was at. But I can't say what color it is now. I have a psychic friend named Robin who lives in North Carolina, who has never been to my area yet. She is very very accurate about talking about what's going on in the forest around me. And she believes that there are about four sasquatch that walk that area. One tends to be white in color, one tends to be like a golden color, like blondish brown, one is brown cinnamon, and one is black. So did we catch the black one on camera? That's the one she believes is leaving. The eighteen and a half inch prince is the big black one. Did we catch him? I don't know. I cannot answer for sure. All I know is that this video that we have is pretty darn cool.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm gonna post it on Facebook, all right, You go right ahead, all right. You can see this video that Dave Scott's talking about capturing Bigfoot, capturing Sasquatch on Walter Sterling at Facebook. We'll put up put it up soon, Dave Scott. How do we find you online?
Speaker 1: Spaceoutradio dot com is my website. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel, spaced out Radio, And of course we're at every major podcast network including Spotify and iTunes. You can listen to us for more.
Speaker 2: Importantly, what's in your store.
Speaker 1: We got a lot of good slag in our store, including our team stump T shirts because we believe that Devil's Tower in Wyoming is a tree stump, not a giant rock caused by volcanic activity. And the golden T shirt in our store is the Walter M. Sterling flying a UFO T shirt and he looks damn good doing.
Speaker 2: It now that Devil's Tower that we all thought was from volcanic action and petrified rock, it would seem to me, Walter Sterling, an English major, that it would be very easy for a scientist to determine if that was a used to be a tree or it used to be a rock. True, But I mean how hard would that be? How hard would that be to determine what kind of fossil that is?
Speaker 1: Well, I have a one of my longtime listeners. His name is Joe. He's a retired geologist. He thinks it's a rock. But Joe lives in California, and you know, and people who live in California they don't know sometimes, yeah they think differently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they think differently, all right. Dave Scott, thank you very much for being on the other side of a minute. Another great report, a great update. Sasquatch I hope you get an answer soon, but I will post that video on my Facebook page