Speaker 1: Good morning, Big Brother fans.
Speaker 2: It is Friday, July thirty first, twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty six, and.
Speaker 2: Well, for most of you, I have some bad news for some of you, and maybe good news.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I realized that every house guest has fans. So let's talk about last night's eviction. We'll talk about who won head of household and what that likely means. Now, I want you to understand, I have not watched the feeds this morning, and I went.
Speaker 1: To bed early last night.
Speaker 2: I actually went to bed about technically ten pm Big Brother time, so there was but when I went to bed, the head of household competition was going on. So not that there was hours of feeds after I went to bed, but I didn't see who won the head of household until a couple hours ago, hour and a half ago. Maybe it's roughly it's about eight forty five in the Big Brother House, eleven forty five here on the eastern side of the country or the mid Eastern technically called the Midwest in Indiana. Right, Okay, I'm rambling. I'm sorry. Look it's going to be a short one here because I got up, turned on my phone, scrolled and my Big Brother Blue Sky timeline was not happy, and then I found out why. I'm like, well, that probably means one of a handful of people, one had a household, and yeah, you know, yeah, actually who could let me think my Blue Sky timeline would have been happy if any but two people, it wouldn't have been happy, but it wouldn't have been as upset. There was two people that could win that would have really ticked off my Blue Sky timeline. So that would be either Hailey or Chuck because Comu would have been the third, but he is had a household, so he couldn't win it. I understand that if d if D or Devin's or Angela had won it, the Blue Sky Timeline would have been a bit grumpy. But some people would have been okay with it because they're fans of them, and you know, they're like, well, it could be worse.
Speaker 1: It could have been aileier Chuck. Well, it was worse.
Speaker 2: So Haley is your head of household for the week, which means we went from Comu to Haley. And I haven't seen the actual video yet. I haven't gone back to find video snippets from her post h o h crowning reactions and talks. I've only read what I've read, and I probably will go back to catch some of it. I didn't see her reading her head of household letter where she kind of ripped into people like, if you've been causing me trouble the past few weeks, don't expect any kindness from me, and then laughing and joking.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me, let me, let me take a step back. Now you know who won had a household. Let's take a step back and talk about last night's episode briefly, because we'll be moved on from that right away.
Speaker 1: Last night's episode.
Speaker 2: We saw the fallout from the power of Veto ceremony, which frankly I was half watching because I was having computer problems and trying to eat my dinner before things going, So it ended up being five I'm an okay episode. I suppose I don't know, I don't I mean, it depends again. It was not a It was not a happy week with Commu being had a household and nominating people that overall were better like than him by the majority of the viewers, not even a majority, who knows. But the blockbuster competition went kind of as I expected, with latrese not standing a chance.
Speaker 1: There was a point system. It was a It was basically.
Speaker 2: A Jenga, a version of Jenga, except for instead of blocks, they were pulling video cassettes out from a display, but the display was dependent on the video cassettes to stay stable, so you can only pull out certain a certain number of video cassettes and then depositing them in a dropbox, which some of us used to have to do when we were returning movies to the video store back in the day. And the person who got the most in the drop box before their tower tumbled, if it tumbled at all, was the winner.
Speaker 1: And Latrice got two.
Speaker 2: In the practice round that Julie did on Instagram, she got I think five or maybe six, and she had two I'm gonna call them interns that played with her, and they got like eight and nine or nine and nine. I think they both got nine. But one of their towers fell earlier. One of their stacks fell sooner than the other one, and that was the determining factor. Actually, it was the one that got to nine first. I guess that won. In the fake game that they played as it happened, and of course since their lives, their game, lives are on the line. Mallory and Jason were a bit more cautious about their game, and they went a bit slower. But really Mallory got eight and Jason was and Mallory was running towards the bin with her ninth, and Jason got seven and was trying to put his tape in to get his eighth when time right now now in the end, even if Jason had gotten it in, he would have had eight and Mallory had eight, but Mallory had eight.
Speaker 1: Sooner, so.
Speaker 2: Mallory would have won, and Mallory did win, so Mallory was off the block.
Speaker 1: The voting went.
Speaker 2: More boring than I expected, and every single house guest voted to get rid of Jason, and so Jason was a victim twelve to zero.
Speaker 1: So we've had a.
Speaker 2: Thirteen to one or a twelve to one, thirteen to z, I mean, we've had yeah, we've had landslide votes, and I don't know what's going to happen this week. But Jason went out and talked to Julie. Julie had a teapot in hand and tin and banged it. Jason left his teapot inside, said you know, somebody should use this to call out the.
Speaker 1: Call out the people.
Speaker 2: I I wonder if Jason wanted to take his teapot out with him and they wouldn't let him. I don't know, but he left it. He should have taken it with him. Maybe they'll give it to him at the end of the season. But I could also see I don't know, I just it just I don't know.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. So that's that the show left before we even got to the Head of house weld. The feeds did come back.
Speaker 2: Immediately immediately from the at the end of the show, and I went around doing housework while listening to the quad cam in my earbuds, and really nothing was happening. It wasn't There was no big, nothing big going on while they were waiting to play the Head of Household competition. And I don't have any details on what the Head of Household Competition was, although I did see an image of Haley with after they won, and she looked they were dressed up in constance and she as someone posts the one I saw, whoever posted it said, you know, she looks like Mary Poppins, and she kind of did a much more muscular buff Mary Poppins, but Mary Poppins nonetheless, so Haley has had a household. What does this mean, Well, I guess she might actually put up one of her alliance mates. What I'm seeing in the timeline was that her likely nominees are Taylor and Melody, which are not in her alliance, and then Drew. And it sounds like she wants to put up Drew in part because she doesn't want to put up three women, because Latrice is her alternate and she really doesn't like Latrice at all. She wants Latrice done. So I guess she's making a cane choice to keep Latrese because she's not a strong player. She'll put up with her in her world, but she she you know. So it seems like the odds are very high that we lose another lady this week. Let's I say, lose another We've already lost two men in a row. And the other problem was, and I need to look at my cast list here, so part of me while I glance at my careful, very carefully glance at my cast list, and look at how many men are left, and how many men that are left are in the actual crossover alliance or up sorry, the the tool Shed Industries Alliance, and that that is where we get the problem for Haley in that.
Speaker 1: She only has.
Speaker 2: One male left in the house that isn't in the tool shed into and that would be Yeash Yosh. So that was kind of the one that people thought that she would put up if she was gonna put up a guy. And yet she's gonna go straight forward and make the move on Drew. Now, maybe she'll take the angle that Drew is affiliated with Melody and he wants to keep you know, him from her from saving Melody, him from saving Meloid. I don't know, not sure. I'm really stretching this puppy out here, because it's not It's not gonna be an entertaining week.
Speaker 1: In my world.
Speaker 2: I don't know how your world's gonna go, But in my world, I thought we were gonna be free of the negative energy of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of a.
Speaker 2: Camu as had a household, And I mean that was her plan according to last night. But I don't know who all she talked to, and I'm really wondering if.
Speaker 1: She'll get talked out of that, and Yash might go up.
Speaker 2: However, they may be willing to say, well, let Haley break up the Crossover Alliant or the tool Shed Alliance. Let her be the one to do it, and so that, you know, Dan Devons can be like what us it was Haley. How can you control Haley?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And I don't think Devon's gonna get evicted or not. Devon's Drew is gonna get evicted. I'm fairly certain that it's gonna be Taylor, Melody or Latrice that will get voted out on.
Speaker 1: Next Thursday.
Speaker 2: So the other thing we have going on is the time capsule. I strongly think it's gonna be d that gets it. Voting is ending in the next what five minutes, ten minutes, four minutes, so you're not gonna have a chance to vote. If you're listening to this, it's already ended. But I do truly think that d will get it. Although Julie did tell Jason that he was always in the top three for the votes, and I would assume that includes this week, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know who's I don't know between between D and Angela who wasn't getting when that would have just been the first week. That would imply I would assume that the voting the first week was Angela, Devons, and Jason and D maybe fourth, and then Devon's got it the second week, and that would have been Devon's and Jason and I don't know who.
Speaker 1: I'm maybe D. It's hard to say.
Speaker 2: I think the Survivor crowd was voting Devons first, but I do think that enough of them will switch over to voting or voting Devons first, and I do think that the enough of them will switch over to voting D now that I think D's gonna get it today, that's my guess. I will be very surprised if anybody else gets it over D, since Angela's already got it.
Speaker 1: But we'll find out somehow.
Speaker 2: Maybe D's promised to tell Devons and only Devons so and I think she will or she'll get a punishment. I also think that this is gonna be a punishment week. I don't think it's going to be a power and I realize it in theory, it's not random, but.
Speaker 1: There's no way to prove it doesn't happen, right. It just.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a standards person practices and standards or whatever they're called, standing in the control room while the person is spinning and pressing the button. But again, I just think it's going to be a costume. Imagine d D and Angela or Dan Haley.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: If you want to make someone suffer, make d chain herself to Haley for the week. That would make the week more tolerable because another power wouldn't be given out and it would be a pain in the butt for Haley.
Speaker 1: To do it.
Speaker 2: But maybe they'll say the head of household is immune from punishment, so d would have to pick someone else, and she would pick I don't know who.
Speaker 1: I don't know who.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna try to guess because it's all speculation and I know. And that's one punishment out of four five that are left. So all right, that is what I got for you guys today. I will let you know tomorrow how things fall out. Who who Haley's actual nominee nations end up being, who won the time capsule?
Speaker 1: And maybe we'll do it before the.
Speaker 2: Power of veto, but after the Paraveta selection, soone who's it has the opportunity to. Plus, there'll be lots of stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: They'll we'll we'll.
Speaker 2: Get a much better feel for what's going on with the Crossover alliance, with the tool Shed alliance. Right, But that's it for now. So I hope you have a good weekend. If you don't listen to me over the weekend, I hope you have a good Friday. And yeah, the end of July, we're hitting into August. And my wife asked me this morning how much longer a Big Brother is? So that's how that's going. It's it's fun, yes, h And I had oh I did. I also had my first dream. I had my first Big Brother dream. I was not in the house, but I was talking to alumni.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really weird.
Speaker 2: It was a weird dream. I'm not even gonna try to explain it. It was but I was talking to some Big Brother alumni but not in the Big Brother house. So that the Big Brother dreams have started for me, which means I've been watching too much Big Brother. One last note, non Big Brother. Traders Australia starts next week. There's a there's a there's a little little bright bright side to the day. When I realized that Traders Australia will kick off, I don't. I think it's probably two episodes a week, so it's not gonna be a.
Speaker 1: Lot, but it's better than nothing.
Speaker 2: So for at least two hours a week, or for two hours next week, I will not have to think about Haley being at a household and this season.
Speaker 1: Shaping up to be one of those seasons that may go down as oh yeah, that season. It's it's been interesting, all right, folks. That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm out of here. Have a good, happy Friday, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Be well, take care, Bye bye.