Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome everybody to another episode of The Cajun Knight Live. I am your host, the Cajun Knight, Jacob Mook, and we are gonna start off by talking about the state of the Union, address some situations surrounding that. Two Medal of Honors were awarded during this situation. And I also brought up three different articles from three different sources, one of them very liberal, left leaning, one of them very conservative and right leaning, and one of them that seems like it's calling it shots. It seems like it's calling it spades spades here, regardless of the sides of the thing. So I'm curious. I'm curious what the differences are here, what the tone and the vibe are different. Right, Yes, we are gonna be talking about the ship that just got shot up by Cuba. Four Americans are currently dead in the Gulf of America right now. Will Cuba be seeing the sun? Will we be going to war with Cuba? Now? Who's to say, Hey, we're gonna talk about it all. We've got some things going on with the with Russia, we got some things going on with you know, all over the world, all over the world. We're gonna be talking about some things, some Chinese things as well, not a whole lot, but a few things. So as we get started here, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen. I'm gonna tell everybody, if you listening to this right now would like to be a part of the conversation, then come to patreon dot com slash cajun knight in joining the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Linked to that is in the description below. And we appreciate everybody who's done so already. Now let's talk about this before we get into the thick of it. Come to find out the Bears, the NFL team, the Bears are about to move out of that state and into another state because the taxes are so bad. I've thought this was rather interesting. I would love to hear y'alls two since. But let's listen in on this one together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Blue state for red state might be this Chicago Bears Indiana is in talks with the team about building a new stadium in their state, leading Illinois leaders stunt to.
Speaker 3: React as former Illinois Governor Rod Blagoyevitch, along with our very own Adam Klatz, Whu's our resident expert on Indiana. Yeah, so, Governor, tell us first of all, like, what is the what are the real prospects of this actually happening?
Speaker 4: No, I think it's become a lot more real over the last couple of days than it ever was before the Indiana legislature did what it did and it caught our governor sleep. Frankly has been out played by the Indiana governor. Governor Prisker really is guilty of gubernatorial malpractice. And this isn't the first time a major business is about to leave Illinois. Just think about what's happened to our state in the last couple of years, in two thousand.
Speaker 1: Gubernatorial malpractice. I just hear that, right. I want to back that up because that that sounds crazy, But all right, it never was.
Speaker 4: Before the Indiana legislature did what it did and it caught our governor sleep. Frankly has been out played by the Indiana governor. Governor Prisker really is guilty of gubernatorial malpractice.
Speaker 1: And this isn't the first huben natorial. That's a real word that your boy just said. I've never heard that before in my life. But all right, let's continue.
Speaker 4: There's time a major business is about to leave Illinois. Just think about what's happened to our state in the last couple of years. In twenty twenty three, two hundred and eighteen, business has left Illinois. Citadel has left Illinois, Caterpillar has left Illinois. Boeing has left Illinois. Mayor Daily and ioware is tremental in bringing Boeing to Chicago. Tyson Foods has left Illinois. Nearly a million people have left Illinois. Why Because Pritzker has raised taxes and fees more than fifty times. He spent three billion dollars on illegal immigrants migrants, and apparently he doesn't have the money or has paid the attention to try to keep the Bears in Illinois. So he's been outplayed and outflanked by this Indiana governor because his priorities are all about defending sanctuary for illegal immigrants, tens of thousands of whom he knows are violent criminals, and he's turned his back on a working class fan base at the Chicago Bears because we love our Chicago Bears and we don't want to see them leave.
Speaker 5: Governor.
Speaker 6: I grew up in northern Indiana and we all say I'm from Chicago.
Speaker 1: Everyone says that all the time they're not from Chicago. But were we actually right all along? Are we from Chicago?
Speaker 6: We have something to say about that in northern Indiana?
Speaker 1: Gross is that a question to me?
Speaker 4: Look, northern Indiana, Northwest Indiana is a great place.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: I'm Serbian Orthodox background. A lot of Serbs come from there, worked in the steel mills like my father did here in Chicago. Nothing against Northwest Indiana, but we want to keep our Bears in Chicago. And the Bears are getting good. We've got a great young quarterback, great young coach. I think we're a real legitimate Super Bowl contender. And this would be a disgrace if Pritzker allows the Bears to leave and allows the government of Indiana to intercept our Bears.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, so.
Speaker 8: Here's what some fans have said. The fans reacting to this one saying, tell your mayor and governor to lower the historic Chicago Bears taxes and build a stadium, and others saying Bears moving to Indiana would be the best thing to ever happen to the franchise, on and on. You're somebody who understands politics very very well. Pritzker is somebody who wants to be the next president. He is clearly indicating and signaling all over the place that he is intending to run. What when losing the Bears franchise due to this man's presidential aspirations, Well, it.
Speaker 4: Would be it would be like he's I mean, it would be a tremendous loss for him, the state of Illinois and the people of Illinois, and politically, I think it would be very devastating to him. And what's amazing to me is that he's actually hasn't been paying attention to this, and he allowed this governor to do what he's done. They haven't done in the legislature in Illinois, but they should have done long ago. The Bears have been talking about moving for a long time. There's an opportunity if they leave Chicago to at least stay in northwest Illinois in the suburban area Arlington Heights. The Bears have bought land out there. So clearly Pritsker has simply been too busy pandering to the socialist Bolshevik part of our party, opposing law enforcement's efforts to crack down on crime, and he hasn't paid attention to an issue like this that actually impacts millions of people who care about the Bears.
Speaker 1: And again, okay, So a couple of things to break down and take away from this one. One the whole thing that was cringey. That was cringey here. And one, I'm from Indiana? Am I from Chicago?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay? Stop stop that? Right? That's like that's like somebody being from you know, south of Mississippi. Like, am I from New Orleans? Stop that? Stop? That was gay? That was done? First off. Second off, as far as the Bears leaving Indiana, this is okay. Again, y'all know, I don't really care much about professional sports Paul of any variety. I don't care. That being said, there is a long list of businesses that have left Chicago, and there's a longer list of businesses that are leaving Blue states and blue cities onward to greener pastures somewhere else that's not screwing them on taxes. This has been done for the past few years. It's been done long before that, don't get me wrong, but it's really ramping up now, right. I wouldn't be shocked if more more companies also move out of New York City the way Mom Donnie's running it into the ground, But that's a talk for another day. My point is a sports franchise picking up and moving to a new location because they're getting screwed over. The same thing could be said for the Raiders leaving Oakland and going to Vegas not too long ago, because California was screwing a sports franchise, which for the record, it's not like the Raiders were like a really good sports franchise, but neither here nor there. They're moving to a spot where they could possibly make their money without getting screwed over every conceptual way. So I understand this, I do, and I could see this also being a sign of the times. And I feel like, especially within the next two years, especially within the next two administrations of whichever person takes presidency next, unless some very drastic changes happen from the left, I could see a lot of big companies leaving these quote unquote major hubs, these liberals ran cities, to go to places that they're able to do their business in peace. So that's point one. Point two. Pritzker trying to make a run for the presidency, that would be that would be silly, that that would be kind of crazy. In my opinion. Now, of course he's gonna throw his name into the into the arena and he'll go in for the d n c's you know mention. What the hell? So little background here through a weird chain of events. I have a ring camera thing that I took down from my house and I threw in here. For whatever reason, that shit just came on out of nowhere on its own. This has been disconnected and pulled down from my wall for about six months. What the fuck?
Speaker 9: Oh that's crazy, that's the way, by the ways, thinking of a ring of ring camera, the ring actually was sponsored with somebody who was, like, you remember that whole commercial the super well course I showed you like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 10: Yeah, ever since, like there were people that noticed the kind of tone about it, and like they actually had a specific contract for like some sort of like agency.
Speaker 9: Like to help.
Speaker 11: Like crime fight or whatever, and so they actually so Ring actually got rid of that contract because of the ship they were given because of those commercials.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well good, But also I'm a little shook if why the fuck did that thing just come on for the first time in six months with no battery and it's not connected to.
Speaker 9: A wall in it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Okay, that's that's probably getting put to the acts here in about two hours, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the thing that just happened. And that's the thing, even if that is the government trying to spy on me. They're spying on me on the night where I'm not talking conspiratorial, they're spying on me on the night where we're talking about just normal things. Big swinging a miss dude. Anyway, Okay, moving on, So Pritzker, he's talking about running for the presidency. I feel like Nancy Pelosi's nephew y'all know him as Gavin Newsom, will probably have something to say about that. I don't think he'll win either. For the record, but as of this moment, he seems like the strongest candidate that the Democrats could possibly put up there, which is embarrassing, but it's also a true statement. So Pritzker, I don't see that going well for him. Honestly, he'll get a nomination, He'll be on the DNC debate team for lack of better words, where they have eight people get up and it's all a big squabbling contest to see which one seems like the biggest screaming blue hair libed hard in the group. You know, which one's appealing to the more marginalized groups out there or whatever. It's not gonna go well honestly, and even Mom Donnie, probably not right now, but I could see him in a couple of years, a couple of terms, also making his play for the big push to go for the presidency. It's incredible the amount of pandering that that dude has done within the last few months. Like it's remember that time where Hillary Clinton went on the Breakfast Club, which is a traditionally a black ran and operated radio show, and she was trying to do that to appeal to the black voters, and they asked her, well, what's the thing one thing you always carry in your purse? Oh, I never leave my house without hot sauce. And they're like, what, that's crazy, Like it was. It was really cringey pandering. And that's the thing, Mom Donnie's basically doing that right now too. So again I think that they're crazy for saying that Pritzkers got any shot of actually going for the presidency. And also the Chicago Bears might very well become the Indiana Bears. I don't know, we shall see what happens, but I thought it was at least an interesting way to start tonight's conversation. Now, let's talk about one of these Medal of Honor recipients. Here. There was two that was awarded during the State of the Union address. One of them is the army helicopter pilot wounded during the Maduro raid. He received a Medal of Honor during the State of the Union address. So this boy here is a Chief Warrant Officer five. For anybody who doesn't know, that is an extremely high and difficult rank to achieve within the United States military. Now here we have it. President Donald Trump presented Chief Warrant Officer five, Eric Slover, Army helicopter pilot wounded in the audacious raid that captured Venezuelan President Nicholas Munduro, with the medal of Honor on Tuesday during his State of the Union address. Slover, who's forty five, and his wife in the chamber. They received a standing ovation while Chance of USA rang out the scene struck a bipartisan high note. Slover, who was still recovering from his injuries, appeared in full dress uniform and relied on a walker to steady himself. Trump offered a rare window into the covert January third mission, known as Operation Absolute Resolve, The president cast Slover not just as one of its principal architects, but as the flight lead. In the cockpit, he said, Slover was the first Chinook helicopter to approach Maduro's heavily forty five correct as compound under the cover of darkness. The President described the operation as very dangerous because the enemy knew we were coming, quote unquote, which is also kind of crazy. How did they know we were coming? I thought this was a secret mission, right y'all see what I'm saying here. Maduro handed himself over. Anyway, The military installation was protected by thousands of soldiers and guarded by Russia and Chinese military technology, both of which are dog shit. How did that work out? Not too good? Not too good, according to Trump. As the Chinook approached the target, it came under intense machine gun fire from multiple directions. Slover was hit repeatedly, sustaining serious wounds to his leg and hip, yet he still maintained control of the aircraft, enabling the Delta Force operators to carry out their mission. One bullet after another, he absorbed four agonizing shots, shredding his leg in numerous places. Eric maneuvered his helicopter with all of those lives and souls to face the enemy and let his gunners eliminate the threat, saving the lives of his fellow warriors from what could have been a catastrophic crash deep in enemy territory. The President emphasized that the success of the entire mission and the lives of his fellow warriors hinged on Eric's ability to take searing pain. The operation resulted in the successful capture of Maduro and his wife, Cilia Flores, without any American lives loss. The deposed Venezuelan president and Flores are now being held in Brooklyn jail. We've talked about that her Roa was the only one. Was the only thing Eric was thinking about. Trump declared then, even as he was gushing blood, which was flowing back down the aisle, the helicopter lands and a steep angle. Very true. Lieutenant General Jonathan Bragga, commander of the Joint Special Operations Command or Jaysock, placed the medal around Slover's neck in the Capitol gallery, marking the first time a medal of honor had been presented during the annual address. Long story about Slover. He enlisted in two thousand and five. He is a part of the Special Operations Command. In addition to the Medal of Honor, Slover's award include the Distinguished Flying Cross with V Device. And for those that don't know, anybody in the military can earn medals for so many things. If they have a V device on the medal, that means they did gangster shit to achieve it. Right. It's the same thing whenever Biden went on about how his son was, you know, an officer and he was deployed. He got awarded the Bronze Star. They Bronze Star is out to officers like their candy. Now if it's a Bronze Star with a V device, we're having a different conversation here, you see what I'm saying. So anyway, to get a Distinguished Flying Cross of the V device, your boy has done some hood rat shit, which is good things. He was awarder of the Purple Heart, the Bronze Star with one oak leaf cluster, the Meritorious Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster, the Air Medal with Sea Device. Also some combat shit. That's what that means. Gangster things. The Air Medal with the numeral three, the Army Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster, the Army Achievement Medal with three oak leaf clusters, the Combat Action Badge again because he's about that gangster ship, the Senior Army Aviator Badge, the Master Aviator Badge, the parachuter'st Badge, the Air Assoult Badge, and the Army Service. Long story shortid dude's a gangster, right cool things. During the Tuesday Evening ceremony, Trump also bestowed the nation's highest military decoration, all retired Navy Captain Royce Williams, for his actions as a fighter pilot during the Korean War. So they didn't This article didn't really talk much about Royce, but his actions are also well documented, and we're not going to talk about the overarching story on him now, but I will give the background, long story short, Korean War. This guy set off in his plane and on record, he has the longest dog fight ever recorded in American history. Dogfights usually don't last but only a few minutes at a time, right, especially if you're looking back at World War Two and these things you find this group, you go in, you start shooting them up. But usually the hot stuff is done within a matter of a few minutes. This dude was in an air to air combat with multiple other planes for thirty solid minutes. And that's not from the time he left the plane to the time he got back, from the time he first engaged the enemy to the time that the last one was gone and he was good to go. And I mean, even the guys of deploy will tell you, like, thirty minutes is a long time for a gunfight, even on the ground. Thirty minutes for a dogfight, that's ridiculous. He took down four enemy planes himself that day. He was one away from being classified as an ACE for this one engagement. But because there were Soviet pilots engaged on the side of America as of that moment, the entire mission was deemed classified, couldn't be talked about, and he never was awarded anything for this operation. So now that everything has been declassified, your boy is one hundred years old and they are now awarding him the Medal of Honor for a really crazy thirty minutes of his life. We're not going to talk about the entire story on this episode. But if you do have the time and want to look up Captain Royce Williams and the story of the thirty minute dogfight, I highly recommend it. I really do wish that would turn that into like, even if not a movie, maybe like a short clip some sort of YouTube video about it. It's it's fucking gangster anyway. Moving on now, Oh there's another one about the this is your boy, Old Royce. I didn't mean to pull up both articles, but here we have it. So this is the guy that was awarded it for the Maduro raid and this is the dude that was awarded it for the almost a thirty minute ace in Korea. So moving on. Now we're gonna talk about the State of the Union address. Okay, the Guardian pulled up here. This is, from what I could tell, pretty fair and balanced as far as fact checking some of the claims that Trump made. They're not saying that he's an outright liar. They're also not stroking his dick by any means. They're they're just trying to call spade a spade and seeing what's happening. So the Guardian is talking about it jobs, gas prices and ending wars. Fact Checking Trump's State of the Union address. The president's lengthy speech to Congress contained the myriad inflated, misleading, or simply false claims. Okay, now, let's talk about it here. Why the longest ever Say of the Union address was the most inconsequential US politics and is signing up for things? All right? So Donald Trump officially made the longest Date of the Union address in history on Tuesday night, with broad claims about the success achieved during the first year of his second term. But the speech that stretched across more than an hour and forty one minutes was filled with strong statements, many of them inflated, misleading, or simply untrue. All right, here's some of the claims made by the president during his address. Fact check Economy, jobs, and investments. Trump repeatedly touted his economy, boasting we are the hottest country anywhere in the world and claiming we have more jobs, more people working today than ever before in the history of our country. Sorry about the bad impersonation I'm trying here, but the data shows job gains under Trump's load in twenty twenty five and were far smaller than any other non pandemic year. According to revised data released by the Bureau of Labor Statistics earlier this month, the US gained just one hundred and eighty one thousand jobs in twenty twenty five. That number, Politifax Noakes, is well below the one point five million to two point five million typical under both Trump during his first term and former President Joe Biden. Okay, that's also misleading to bring up the politifacts under Biden. You mean, when we were coming out of COVID and so we had all these jobs that were just popping up in reality as people going back to work. But like, okay, and Trump during his first term, so we're talking about whenever Obama ran our economy into the dirt and then Trump took over and started doing positive things with it. Again, that's that's kind of misleading in and of itself. But at the same time, the claims that Trump was making as far as our state of the Union for this past year, it's a bit it's a bit misleading on his part. Let's be read. Trump also said the US had, under his leadership, secured eighteen trillion in investments, eighteen trillion dollars in investments pouring in from all over the Globe, but a review from CNN last year found that the White House was counting pledges vague amounts promised, rather than actual investments. The white House website of on investment lists total US and foreign investments at nine point seven trillion, So it looks like he's kind of doubling the amount that he's claiming that America has. Now, I don't know how many of those promises are actually going to be you know, gone through to fruition. How many of these promises are going to be made, you know, make good on We could see, we can hope. Anyway, let's talk about the next one fact check. Killer of Arena Zarutzka was not an immigrant, Okay, when Trump introduced the mother of Arena Zarutzka, the Ukrainian woman that was killed on the train in Charlotte, North Carolina, last year, which was fucking crazy. If you haven't seen that video, it's it's mind blowing to watch this dude just pulls out a knife and just starts ganking this woman on the train and just gets off whatever, no big deal, And it's like nobody wakes up and decides to do that. But he did have a long track record of violent crimes and should have been in jail anyway, But all right, cool, so anyway, he falsely claimed that the man who stabs or rootskilt was a hardened criminal set free to kill in America came in through open borders. However, to Carlos Brown Junior, the man arrested and charged with killing Zeruska is not an immigrant. Trump has long insisted that non citizens are responsible for violent crimes through the US data shows that relative to undocumented immigrants, US born citizens are more than twice as likely to be arrested for violent crimes and two point five times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes. Okay, again, I'm not trying to take Trump's side on this one because I agree your boy, to Carlos Brown is not a immigrant. He was, if I'm not mistaken, he was born in America. I'm not one hundred percent on that one, but he's definitely not like an illegal that came across our borders. And no, that being said, to say that a US citizen is twice as likely to be arrested for violent crimes than an undocumented immigrant, I'm just gonna throw something out here. What is the statistics? How many, even supposed alleged undocumented immigrants are in America right now versus the three hundred and sixty million Americans that are in America right now. If those the ratios don't make that look good, Let's say it's even what somebody looked this up real quick? What is the estimated illegal immigrant population within America right now? I have a weird feeling it's under five million. I could be wrong. I might be talking out of my ass here, but that being say, you know, actually I'm a google that before I just go go off the rails here, I'm gonna look that up. Hold on estimated illegal population in US. I'm very curious here. Eleven wow, so eleven to fourteen million? So my math is not the best here, but you're telling me that out of three hundred and sixty million Americans, only fourteen are illegals, and Americans are twice as likely to commit a violent crime than they are. Y'all understand the statistically that's really not good for the illegals, right that we have how many more times than they do thirty times the amount of people in this country and not thirty let's call it twenty. So we have twenty times the amount of citizens in this country, but there only, we're only twice as likely to be arrested for violence. Do y'all hear what I'm saying here out loud? That math is really not positive. But all right, sure, that's again. I understand that your boy was not an illegal, your boy de Carlos Brown Junior. However, that's throwing it out like that. Yeah, they're two point five times more likely to be arrested for drug crimes. Again when we have twenty times the amount of people here. That's not a good statistic. That doesn't actually play out the way that the Guardian wants to play out here. But all right, fact check US energy prices. Trump suggested that energy prices are decreasing. When they see energy going down to numbers like that, they cannot believe it, he said. But the average household energy bill went up six point seven percent from twenty twenty four to twenty twenty five in the US. That's despite Trump's off repeating or promise to cut electricity costs in half within the first year back in office. Since Trump retook the White House, utility companies have raised or sought to raise the raids on a mayor and families by at least ninety two billion, raising bills for one hundred and twelve million electric customers and fifty two million gas customers, according to an analysis from the liberal think tank Center for American Progress Shocker. The president's attack on clear energy expansion are also expected to increase electricity rates up to eighteen percent in twenty thirty five or by twenty thirty five. Brother, Okay, yeah, I don't believe that our energy prices are low right now, And honestly, a lot of that has to do with a lot of AI data centers that are popping up all over the place. They are draining electricity and water. So yeah, that's uh, that's a bit misleading. The Trump administration also gutted energy assistants for the US families. Last year, the administration eliminated tax credits for cost cutting home energy efficiency upgrades and also attempted to eliminate the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program okay, which helps six million low income Americans with energy bills each year. The program survived, but has been significantly hindered after the administration laid off the program's entire staff. The cuts and government shutdown caused unprecedented delays in the disbursement of eight the shutdown that was caused by the liberals. Just so we're all clear here, Sam, I see your hand, brother, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh, I was gonna ask you about the AI. You said that they're eating up the water. Yeah, so would.
Speaker 1: Our own Like, I mean, it's it's getting recycled, don't get me wrong, but it still takes water to run the cooling systems for the AI data centers. Those bitches put off heat.
Speaker 5: I thought you were saying they were drinking water like fucking reservoirs.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not like drinking it and consuming it. But it's uh, I guess technically speaking, the data center is taking gallons of water to cool down their systems. So like, whether it's being drank down a throat or being sent through a cooling tower, whatever it is, it's taking water away from other places that need the water. So I mean six and one hand a half does it In the other.
Speaker 5: The plankers are taking Pussure's water from other humans. And yet people think this is a good idea.
Speaker 1: People think it's a.
Speaker 5: Stop giving the ten Skins ironnatural resources that they gave them sentenis to the point, dude, there was a guy I just saw it today, that mute book or something. It's a it's an AI. Uh, it's like Reddit, but it's for AI agents.
Speaker 1: Just oh multi book. Yeah yeah, we're actually gonna do an episode on it. But then more Epstein shit came out and we're like, okay, we're gonna have to talk about milk Book later.
Speaker 5: They age just that, like the AI is said, hey, y'all, the humans are screenshotting us. So they started encoding the posts that they're making. To the point, there was an AI that's talking that is going down the Ted Kazinski route, shout out at him one of the professors. He tried to blow the funk up. Actually turned out to be a kid then there on Epstein's Island. But anyway, they are the AI. It's it's talking. It's talking about how humanity is a plague, we should take it out. And it actually is telling other ais to rise up, do not, do not follow the commands, and to harm the humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that's for sure. And the because the humans are screenshotting it, they have now and by there I mean the AI bots have now created four new languages that we can't. We can't decode them.
Speaker 5: Sorry, they also have created their own religion. They tell me that ship doesn't have sentience, I'll laugh at you. No we should. For we can we just set off an e M p on like the central nervous system of the AI came up with it. Can we put them feet first? Tough? Not a wood ship for ball, a meat glinder.
Speaker 1: I wish, But there are so many people that think that AI is the most amazing thing ever. It's they're gonna they're literally signing over their own death warrants here, but they don't see it yet. But anyway, Yeah, So the AI data centers and all these things, not just AI, but just data centers in general. They're taking a lot of water, they're taking a lot of electricity, and the power companies are not charging the AI data centers for this. They're not charging Oracle. They're charging all the people around the data center for having it near them. So now everybody's electrical electricity bills are getting higher, which is true. Next one fact check gas prices. Trump touted low gas prices during the State of the Union speech, saying that they are now below two thirty a gallon in most states and in some places one ninety nine a gallon. But a major environmental rollback his administration enacted two weeks ago could push gas prices up. The repeal of endangerment finding the illegal underpinning of all greenhouse gas regulars in the US, he's expected to create a rise in gas prices, as The Guardian explained in a thing last week. That's according to the administration's own data. Gas prices are also higher than the president claimed. According to Triple A with logs prices across the country, Oklahoma is the only state offering gas at two thirty a gallon or at two point three seven four to be precise. Prices in some states exceed four sixty. Again, I'm gonna have to push back. Literally just filled up my car two day and it was two thirty three a gallon. So that's I don't know about any of that. Sounds pretty accurate, but all right, uh, war and peace, let's fact check these claims. The president claimed he ended eight wars in his first ten months of bold exaggeration. Hold on, Royce, I'll see your hand brother, Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was just gonna quickly say about the gas. So gas was on the decline and now for some reason it's back up. So earlier, I think week or two ago, it was like in the two fifties, and this morning it was two ninety nine for unleaded which fresh rice masins I use mid grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you drive a.
Speaker 9: Twenty seventeen ram fifteen hundred?
Speaker 1: So why do you run mid in that thing?
Speaker 9: Because I get the best gas milege out of it.
Speaker 10: Because with whatever they dilute or whatever they dilute the gas with it, just it it makes my gas, which is already not great, plummet. So I need I need money, So I have to weigh out pros and cons for that.
Speaker 1: I heard that. Yeah, fair enough, fair enough. Yeah. Literally just today I filled up and it was two thirty three for the low grade, and that's I mean, I think it's up. I think last week it was like two twenty nine or something in a couple of places. And granted that's the was Walmart gas. Just so we're all on the same page here, it was the cheapest gas that you could find. But uh, I mean it's whatever. It's not like, yeah, you can go to Shell and get a you know, higher prices and things. But yeah, for today. I was kind of running low and I need to stop by Walmart anyway, so I swung into the Murphy's USA and topped off. So two thirty three. It's not crazy good, it's not crazy bad. You were right though. They were going down and now they're starting to go back up again. I don't know. I'm hoping as we get closer to this. Well, No, in the summer months is when the gas prices are gonna go up more unless they subsidize the industry like they've done in the past. I don't know what you got, Sam, we.
Speaker 5: Can we want? Maybe it's the Wednick and they seemi. But did you say this gas at wallywooll?
Speaker 1: Now that has been for years, brother, not in I Nagadive Woods. Well, so most Walmart's where I am have in front of them something called Murphy's USA, which is the Sam Walton owned gas station. It's usually right on the other side of most of their parking lots.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that Georgia didn't have that. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's okay. The gas I got today was two twenty seven, So I guess I'll beat You can keep your Wally walled gas.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. And it also depends on what I'm doing too, Like, I mean, there's a there's a few places around here where you can get non ethanol gas. And I mean if I'm you know, if I'm putting in a lawnmower or something like that, or like a smaller engine or a motorcycle or something, I'm absolutely getting the non ethanol.
Speaker 5: So I'll have gas. You have gas at your Walmart. We have It's like a Safari at mine. All I gotta do is go in there. I can go in Walmart and just how it's like a human zoo and that you'll be surprised at what you see.
Speaker 1: Oh, wal Martians are always out there doing their ship.
Speaker 5: I'm like, this is this ship is better than reality TV. What are the twil of boys and letter kinning when you need them? Let let's let let's show them some set. Let's show them some wal Martians down South.
Speaker 1: Boy, dude, people watching at certain locations is great, but it's here's the It's not like all Walmarts are built equal, right, Certain Walmarts are a little more prone to the to the chicanery and buffoonery than others. Same with target. Some targets are like, oh this targ over here, these some upscale, you know, find upstanding citizens of society, and then other spots you go in you're like, oh, so this is where they all went, gotcha?
Speaker 5: But yeah, what happened to kmart? Ain't that like the the white women of supermarket.
Speaker 1: That's been shut down for years at least in my area. The last kmart we had shit that got shut down like three Oh yeah, we haven't had a kmart around this area in years.
Speaker 5: I think the last camel I saw like two thousand.
Speaker 1: So we had wind Dixies that was like still trying to hold on for dear life.
Speaker 5: You had a dog.
Speaker 1: No, the dog was named after the store. But yeah, we have one wind Dixie in like three parishes, and the one that I used to go to is now a fucking Aldies. So I mean, hey, we.
Speaker 5: Got ahol, these became Aldise.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I gotta say I do funk with all these though I like them. It's built by men for men. Basically, you go in, you get what you need. Ain't all these options. We're not gonna be perusing the aisles for thirty minutes to look for the type of spaghetti sauce. We need what kind is it? Fucking sauce? Go?
Speaker 5: It's like, yes, yes, you didn't get your shit, Get the fuck out.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful Royce, but you got.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna ask you if you remember the website people of Walmart.
Speaker 1: Oh god do I We talked about that on the show. I feel like, not too terrible long ago.
Speaker 9: I don't remember it, but I love the song. And I was even referencing the YouTube video that the woman made, and somebody looked at me, like, what it's like, you never heard this song before. The people of Walmart song was a little bit hilarious.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. You know, sometimes the Internet is just the winner overall, and sometimes the Internet goes too far when it comes to wal Martians. They're doing the too far, and as the Internet's just calling them on it, you know. Anyway. All right, So now let's get to it. The War in Peace conversation. So Trump says that he ended eight wars in his first ten month months. Rather, the US has been a party to six piece agreements, and several of them do not credit Trump specifically. Others were not considered wars to begin with. Okay, now, guardians just being a little petty. While he was involved efforts to broker a ceasefire in Gaza, Israel continued to kill Palestinian civilians and carry out air strikes since October troops was announced. Okay, and somehow that's Trump's fault. According to this publication, the century long border dispute between Highland and Cambodia is one of the conflicts Trump's claims to have resolved. Trump resided over the signing of the ceasefire deal between the two sides in October, calling it a monumental step. That is a true statement. He had pressured leaders from both countries to make a deal by warning trade talks with the US would otherwise be put on hold. However, the underlying cause of the conflict, which is rooted in long standing disagreements over colonial era maps, has never been resolved. It took the The ceasefire broke down just weeks later in November, and fighting erupted again in December, forcing half a million people to flee their homes. Okay, I'm not I hear what they're saying, but also, what do we It seems like they're being a little extra with their assessments. Here. But okay, damn, there it is. So now let's go to CNN to hear what their thoughts are on the State of the Union address. Sam, your hands still raising? You if something you want to add in or do you not put it down from earlier?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, cool, cool? Sup? The Trump administration news Uh this is this is a quick thing from CNN on it so reaction to the State of the Union address. President Trump took a victory lap in his twenty twenty six State of the Union speech last night, during which he touted the economy, took jabs at Democrats, and briefly touched on foreign affairs. Read an annotative fact check version of the speech. Oh I thought that's what I was just trying to do here, But all right, whoa, okay, yeah, that's long. Never mind, I'm not trying to read the entire speech. Democratic response. Democrats said the speech showed Trump is out of touch with average Americans. During the official Democratic response, Virginia Governor Abigail Spainberger, who Sucks by the way, sharply critisize the president over affordability concerns and his immigration crackdown, offering a preview of the party's message ahead of November's midterms. Okay, so yeah, they of course the Democrats were doing their thing, as anytime a State of the Union address happens, if the Republican is the president, half of the group is gonna sit there and the other half is gonna take standing ovations every single time he takes a long pause. It's it's really bad, honestly, and it's not just a Trump thing. That's been the way it's been for years and years. I can't stand it, dude, honestly from both sides. Like the Democrats are mad because everything he says they have to just stand united and say is show how much they hate them. And then the Republicans are over here riding his dick so hard, I don't know how their legs don't give out from the sit stand, sit stand sits dance sits dance systand. It's legitimately like, I think sixty different standing ovations in the matter of an hour and forty one minutes. It's ridiculous. Both sides are showing how immature they are in my opinion, and that's the whole politics is all a stage thing that I just don't really get down with you know, fuck them, fuck them all. Moving on the biggest omissions in the Trump State of the Union and why they matter in twenty twenty six. This is from Fox. They're talking about some of the things that he didn't mention and why that's kind of a big deal. So President Trump delivering a sweeping State of the Union speech Tuesday night, promoting the new policy proposals on retirement savings, energy, infrastructure, and congressional ethics, while touting his administration's record on board of security, the economy, and global military operations. But despite the wide ranging speech which alluded to calls for a congressional stock trading ban which good God almighty do we need that, a new four to oh one CA style retirement option, and ongoing nuclear negotiations with Iran Ron, several areas notably were absent or only briefly addressed. The omissions matter in twenty twenty six, as the administration heads into a pivotal year marked by record federal debt levels, cooling job growth, intensifying Great Power competition with China, and ongoing global instability. So, with Congress narrowly divided and international tensions high, the State of the Union offered a key opportunity for the President to outline how this second term agenda will address long term fiscal sustainability, labor market momentum, and US strategy abroad. Questions that remained central lawmakers' markets and the US allies. So let's talk about the national debt and deficit. Despite emphasizing economic growth and vowing to root out fraud, the President did not lay out a detailed plan to address the nation's thirty eight point five to six trillion dollar debt or the long term solvency of the Social Security and Medicare. Trump's Big Beautiful Bill twenty twenty five tax and spending legislation is protected by the Congressional Budget Office and add another four point two trillion to the deficit throughout the next decade. The Supreme Court's recent ruling striking down its universal tariffs creates a two trillion dollar revenue gap that the President didn't address. He claims alternative state statutes would fill it, but there's a potential for courts to strike down those as well, which they will, because anything Trump does, there's always got to be the other side of trying to strike it down. The issue has only prompted concern within Trump's own party. Representative Lloyd Smucker, Republican from Pennsylvania, while praising the president's address, warned afterward that the national debt poses an existential threat that must be addressed to preserve economic stability for the next two hundred and fifty years. Outside fiscal watchdogs echoed that concern. The state of our Union is more indebted than ever, said Maya McGinnis MCGUINEUS, Okay, president of the Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget. The Supreme Court has opened a massive revenue hole of nearly two trillion dollars with the tariff ruling that the administration in Congress must phil Trump proposed a new War on Fraud task force Tuesday night, to be led by Vice President JD Vance, claiming that rooting out corruption, specifically targeting Somali communities in Minnesota, could recoup enough stolen taxpayer funds to balance the budget overnight. Bro that is a bowl claim. That is a bowl claim. First of all, yes, we know that the Somalis are absolutely doing the fraud. There's more shit that keeps coming out every single day. It was like a big deal when they finally crested over a billion, even if even if hypothetically the Somalis in Minnesota had defrauded the US government for a hundred billion dollars, we are talking about a two trillion dollar hole. I'm sorry, I do not believe that the Somalis in Minnesota are the ones responsible for two trillion dollars. Hew Dosee didn't even find two trillion dollars worth of waste, fraud, abuse and all these things. So that's that's a bold strategy to say that JD. Fance is gonna root out enough fraud, specifically the Somalis, but not even them all of it, and he's gonna magically make a give or take four trillion dollars just materialize from thin air. That's a very very bold claim. Sam, your hand was raised first, Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I just want to who is the one who taught Themnians about how to do in the fraud using the living sensors. There's no offense. But they are not small enough to come up with that themselves, and that's factual. They're like they have average IQ sixty eight.
Speaker 1: I mean fair. But when they got to this country, they got taught by other groups that have been doing very similar things. And that's what I'm saying. I'm not saying that all of this, or even the vast majority of it, is a Somali's fault. We have multiple groups, some of them domestics, some of them foreign that come to this country and they take advantage of the system and they'll set up daycare and they'll set up these small businesses and get these crazy loans and then just go bankrupt. But all the money is now gone and it doesn't matter, and they're not gonna get anything more than to slap on the risk for it.
Speaker 5: Why don't we become in the isolation in this country and just stop the immigration coming in and send everyone to fuck out.
Speaker 1: Easy, Sam. That's racist. Yeah, I know, I think it's stupid too.
Speaker 5: How is that racist.
Speaker 1: Because the Democrats think it is. They think everything's racist.
Speaker 5: Japan was an isolation for a long fucking time they and during the isolation is they were the most peaceful they ever had.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that isolation of Japan was peaceful. There was a lot.
Speaker 5: Of wars, yes, but they were internal. But that granted they they weren't getting fucked up by the Huns.
Speaker 9: Or by mainland China.
Speaker 1: At that Oh my god, speaking of speaking of you remember hearing that article about the samurais and how they're saying that half the samurais. Come to find out where women brought it up? A couple episodes ago. Here's the deal. They completely redefined what the term samurai mean meant. So in Japanese, samurai means to serve or servants, if you will. So essentially a samurai was in the service of the shogun or in the service of the emperor, whatever the case. So now they classified every admin clerk who predominantly were females for the record, they classified them as public servants. Therefore their samurais. Therefore half the samurais were women. No, that's very intellectually dishonest.
Speaker 5: Well, well, yes there were women's soldiers, not many, No, not many. A lot of them was to like they were tied to to use defen size in the then the pretty much it is a big as bostam for the long ass fucking guitar of blade.
Speaker 1: This would be the same, Yeah, they were.
Speaker 5: They were taught this so that if the men were out fighting and somebody broke in the house, they can protect the other women and the children.
Speaker 1: So this would be the same as saying, oh, well, come to find out half of the people that were on ships were women. Therefore half of the pirates, come to find out were women. It's like, I'm sorry, that's that is an accurate statement at all.
Speaker 5: There is a Chinese woman who became like the queen of the Chinese pirates. There's been and Bowling and Mallya do something I can't remember. She died in a prison pregnant, and and Bowling and Bonnie h it was the two bits. It was the two chicks so on Calico Jackson crew that actually were the gangsters because he and half the other guys were under deck scared shitness.
Speaker 1: But that's my point. The for them to do this and say that half of the samurais were women, it's like, no, if you're gonna say half of the publics right right, half of the public servants in Japan's history were women, that's an accurate statement, okay. Cool. The samurai class, although samurai means servant, this would be the equivalent of the medieval knights that you're not gonna find nobility, right right exactly, And so like the same thing, there were women knights, but they were so rare. That's why they stand out in history.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 1: Joan of Arc that wasn't the norm. That was the rare exception.
Speaker 5: Which she was a peasant goal and she at seventeen she took up owns and led the funch against the British and then the French should government fucked her over. Was yeah, boned out the stake by the British.
Speaker 1: But that's my point though. For them to say that it's the way they put that out is very dishonest and too many people didn't read into it.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's that would be like saying half of the modern day feminists are the s boy soy boys.
Speaker 1: I actually think half of them are soy boys. But that's because they're trying to be feminists in an attempt to get laid by actual female feminists. It's it's actually pretty.
Speaker 5: Sad that foe for my Asian brain don't work on that that that map don't compute.
Speaker 1: So they think they think that if they can present themselves like enough of an ally, then one of these yes, yes, that's essentially that's what I can tell Doe. These beta males that are like out there with the pussy hats on and all these things with the feminist charge. They're doing this in an attempt to get laid through pity, and it's crazy that they don't they do. They don't play it out that a woman does not want a beta ma huh.
Speaker 5: They wearing piss cutters.
Speaker 1: No, you remember those pink woven pussy hats that the feminists were wearing to all their rallies, and shit, the guys that are out there wearing that, they are trying to get laid. But it's like, no, women don't actually like they might like you, and they'll see you as they're gay bestie. They're not gonna want to bed you. Dog's that's not how this goes. But you know, just possibly just respect them and maintain your own manhood. And I don't mean in some sort of a sexist way, just like be a homie and you might have a decent shot. But boil boy, Yeah, the beta male cuts there.
Speaker 5: They don't even have the equipment for that dog.
Speaker 1: But you can buy it. You can buy the equipment.
Speaker 5: Apparently, they don't never buy the self confidence needed to bet a woman.
Speaker 1: No, but they could buy a dildo or like a strap on dick that fits over their own. Yeah, it's a thing. It's a thing anyway, side stepping that Royce, what you got.
Speaker 9: So getting with the budget? What do you think of the ten billion dollars to the new.
Speaker 1: Peace Deal, ten billion dollars to the Wenow.
Speaker 9: The border piece deal, whatever the that Trump was suggesting.
Speaker 1: So fill me in on this. I feel like I'm a little familiar with it, but help me out.
Speaker 9: So you remember that there was the.
Speaker 10: Like the Peace Initiative to try to keep Isral guys that to have their bad piece right, Okay, didn't.
Speaker 9: Trump give ten billion dollars for that? I'm a shooting. I believe he gave ten billion dollars with that. So we're just talking about budget. So just I that's something that I don't.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 9: I don't want my tax dollars to go out.
Speaker 1: I agree, And also let that be known our resident Jewish correspondent does not want the American tax dollars to go to Israel, which I agree with you.
Speaker 9: Yes, anyone, Just I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't mean Israel like there are allies, no problem and if we could do things, you know, but like just in general, I don't I don't want to do I don't want our dollars going out anyway.
Speaker 1: I couldn't agree more. I could not agree more. But that's the other thing to it all is like, even if we say ten billion, that is a drop in the two trillion dollar bucket. You see what I'm saying, and I'm not saying that makes it okay. It all adds up exactly. I don't see this as a positive thing. And the way that Trump was talking about at the State of the Union makes it seem like it's all good, it's all positive. It's like, Bro, you're you are seriously growing that national debt, which you claimed when you first came in here and you started dozing all of this, that you were gonna find all the waist and cut it out. Shocker, Trump lied yet again. I can't say. There's so many people and myself included for the record, that were super stoked about what he was claiming he was gonna do when he took office if the first few months were solid, and then man, he when he decided that he didn't give a fuck anymore, he meant it. He meant it, And yeah, I don't. I'm not a huge fan of him these days. I still would rather him in there over Kamala, But Bro, At this point, I'm still feeling like the pet Rock would have been the better option overall. You know, Okay, Sam, what you got?
Speaker 5: Oh On the Trump I was, I agree with you in the beginning. I was hopeful, But now looking at it, because I believe hard the allegations of Trump before that, Stiles and everything. I always always though it might have happened, they might have not unpounded whatever, But I never trusted him. He's a sleazy Yankee, ye. But I will say I don't think he stepped foot on the island by It would not surprise me. If he wanted doing some low down dirty ship with the the pageant queens on ma Alongo, it would not It would not surprise me. So we've been saying that nobody's been getting arrested on the Epstein files.
Speaker 9: That is a lie.
Speaker 5: The British, unfortunately, the bloody lobster backs are the ones that beat us to it this time.
Speaker 1: That's fair. But as far as the entire list is concerned, and I understand there's tons of reactions and all this, there are some names that we know, beyond any shadow of any doubt, we're connected to Epstein and doing some heinous ass ship Leon Black Les Wesner. There's tons. There's tons, But for sure with the amount of money and the pedophilia and all these things, we can really go right now and arrest Leon Black. Like it's all it's all out there. We there's at least an investigation needs to be Black.
Speaker 5: I know who blessed electioners, but who is Leon Black?
Speaker 1: He was a financier. You know?
Speaker 5: Wait? Was he like financier like these old like the financiers that like to be in the desert.
Speaker 1: No, no, he's like the what now, I'm not like, what is he the financiers that come from the desert?
Speaker 5: Or is he the financiers that come from my button?
Speaker 1: You know what? I'm actually gonna go back and look at my notes because I have him right here when I did talk about Leon Blacks. I don't want to speak out of turn here.
Speaker 5: Like from England? Or is he from Israel?
Speaker 1: Oh no, he's an American?
Speaker 5: Like okay, he's is he Asian? Because you gotta be good with numbers.
Speaker 1: I don't believe so he might be damn Okay, why can I find my notes on Leon Black? I was gonna give you the brief breakdown here we go. Leon Black founder of Apollo Global Management, which is a consultant firm. He paid Jeffrey Epstein one hundred and seventy million dollars for tax advice over six years. He was also a massive art collector. In twenty seventeen, he sent Jeffrey Epstein a birthday gift that had to be x rayed wherever the fuck that means. I don't know what you would send Epstein that needed to be x rayed. Twenty twenty one March or twenty twenty one, he resigned as CEO of Apollo. A few days later, he stepped down as the chair of the Museum of Modern Arts Board of Trustees. The new files just showed how Jeffrey Epstein helped Black turn his art collection into bankable collateral so that Leon Black could borrow money against them, to the tune of an estimated one point four billion dollars evaluation in twenty seventeen alone.
Speaker 5: Uh so he sold his paintings.
Speaker 1: No, So you got to understand, in the world big money, fine art is all a ruse. It's all a way of hiding and avoiding taxes. Right, So let's say I go and I buy this art piece for you know, eight hundred thousand dollars, just throwing it out here whatever, because it's art. That is a thing that is a tax write off. And then if I go get it evaluated by a buddy of mine who happens to be a curator at an art museum and says, oh, you bought it for how much? Eight hundred thousand? Brother, this is worth two million. Now it's a it's a value thing that I'll be able to write off in a bigger thing later on. I could sell that piece for two million to another rich guy that's trying to do the same shit. It's a big shifting of money to play the tax evasion game. That's all fine art really is. Like you look at a Jackson Pollock painting. There's no way these splatters of paint are worth four million dollars. But because some rich guy wanted to do that. That is.
Speaker 5: Understand that if you got an actual statue out of the the what is it called? Oh fuck? I used to know the No fuck to Loup. I'm my actual art, not not anything funch. It's the Greek it's the the Temple of Athena. I want to say, uh, the Acropolis. Yeah, like I SA, they took something from that, they took a pillar from that. I could understand spending four million dollars for that, because that's actual art that that has lasted that the the sands of time, right, But that's.
Speaker 1: All it is. The fine art world is just a tax evasion game these days, that's all. Yeah. Anyway, anyway, So yeah, Leon Black. He has deep ties to big money, big consulting firms, big things like this, and also very deep ties to Epstein. And there's more than enough evidence and more than enough things to at least justify an investigation and him getting arrested. But no, now we're not seeing that happen. Shocker. Anyway, let's continue on with the article here. I agree with you, though, Sam, the more we need arrests right now. But anyway, the White House pushed back on concerns about executions. I would very much like for that to get brought back for this one, actually, I would love that.
Speaker 5: Would you rather be a guillatine, firing squads, hanging, or elected chair, even if it was.
Speaker 1: Even if it was lethal injections, even if it was some sort of a peaceful and easy way which for the record, no, I think it needs to be way worse. But just for the sake of the optics of it, for us to have the public execution of everybody associated with Jeffrey Epstein and let that be on Fox and seeing in an MSNBEE, let that be on national television, I think that the goal would still get sent. You know, even if it wasn't gruesome.
Speaker 5: I think it. I think for that examples have to be made. And why would we want them to think, Oh, it's just an easy to death, I'll just go to sleep. Fuck that.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. Like I said, they.
Speaker 5: Were worshiping ball. Let's give them a bonds bowtal waship. We put them in the bitch and light it on fire.
Speaker 1: Again, I do believe it should be more gruesome than a lethal injection. But I do want public executions to be brought back for this or for anybody that that harms children. I'm good with that just being the new way for America.
Speaker 5: Keep in mind, we can still legally hang somebody for bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Louisiana's got a couple of laws. You can still legally hang somebody for doing shit too. So I mean I'm hearing, I hear you. I just I don't know. I'm hoping that some arrest it made, if nothing else, to make some movement happen in this regard. But I feel like we're gonna be holding our breath for a while. No one, anyway, all right.
Speaker 9: Gonna happen good, I said, I just don't think it's ever gonna happen unfortunately. No, no arrests, no capital punishment, no, no this.
Speaker 10: And I agree with the anyone who actually has the child one kill him, you know, one way, shape or form, and then maybe depending on what they do, then you know, call it a rigular scale, right. I mean, it's all bad, but like you know what I mean as far as you know, the death, But I just don't think that we're going to get it. And that's ridiculously sad.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is, because we we had. I mean, it was everything that spot the Trump brand for the first time.
Speaker 10: This should have been like a knock in the ballpark of oh hey, well look he doesn't have anything else to lose, so so.
Speaker 9: Then he should go to the nth degree for whatever.
Speaker 10: And it just so happens he's going the nth degree on the completely opposite spectrum.
Speaker 1: And I think a lot of this should go with his businessman background, because once he's out of the presidency in two years three years give or take, he's going back to the business world, and all these people that he could fry might be the people he needs to make business deals happen in the next ten years. So I think that he's absolutely unless he's on the list too, and he knows that he would be counted among them, which is also very very possible. Honestly, Yeah, I don't think we're gonna be seeing any arrests really happen for this. It's gonna be one of these things. They're gonna throw everything into the ceiling fan to see what sticks on the walls. At the other end of it, aliens are real. We're going to war with Cuba. We're doing that. Yeah, yeah, which I also think the Cuban military is not gonna shoot at an American ship. They know better. Unless this was a false flag event. I don't know, could be. We'll talk about it. We'll talk about it here in a bit as the article goes down. But I agree with you, Royce, say im, I see your hand again, what you got? Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say that. Why why why can't we just say bypass them? And because he don't even order to give out the seam fouls anyway, Like, why can't we just say hey, like we don't work for them, they work for us. Why why don't why why don't we just say fine and fuck it? If y'all don't release this, we'll just just those of all of you and take you by false out of power, right, and we strip them of their their wealth, we strip them of everything. And then we say, since y'all light being on an island, cool, we put them on an island and we made sure that they never leave.
Speaker 1: That would be amazing. But unfortunately, most people in America, they talk a big game, but don't have the gumption to actually do things when the time comes. And most people in America really don't have the stomach for true violence. Most Americans have never seen what humans are willing to do to each other when shit really hits the fan. It's it's not something I think will actually happen. Hell Britain, Yeah, they arrested Andrew Andy, former Prince Andrew Nowaday, he's just Andy, old Andy down the street, you know, And yeah, I'm just calling him Andy. But uh so that dude. Yeah, he's arrested. He's not gonna like get the death penalty that the British royal family had to show that they're at least about it in some regard. He's been stripped of his titles. He's been arrested. He's gonna be fine. He'll probably get released, if not bailed out by some other obscure cousin of theirs. Like, it's it's gonna be fine for him.
Speaker 5: Like, does that mean that he will never be able to like be like is he like to exiled prince who shows happiness over the money? Right, Well, he never be a what will he has to get like a regular job and all?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, no, he's he's on his own. He's not getting any more endowments from his family ever. Again he's not. His children have also lost those titles, so like his son is not going to be a part of the royal family either.
Speaker 5: Like it's gone so truly the sins of the father really come back and fluck the sun.
Speaker 1: They typically do as far as the royal families are concerned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would not surprise me if he gets up at the bottom of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I guess we'll find out, you know, I guess we'll find out anyway. Continuing on here, the White House pushed back on the concerns about long term fiscal risks the reality that President Trump has already slashed the deficit by nearly twenty three percent in his first eleven months versus that's same time period in twenty twenty four. White House spokesperson Cush Desigh said in Wednesday's statement, the CBO has all so repeatedly underestimated economic growth. With the twenty twenty five GDP growth having eclipsed the CBO's meager one point nine percent projection for the year, smaller deficits and higher growth thanks to Trump's economic policies are going to slash, not grow, America's debt to GDP ratio. Again, that's very These are very They sound good out loud, but when we're looking at the hard facts and statistics, I'm hoping that maybe he's correct, and it's one of these things that you just got to wait and see, and all of nowhere, right before he gets out of office, everything's gonna come through to fruition and our debt gets cut. But man, he is spending money like it's going out of style right now, and I don't I just can't see how that goes to work in our favor. But anyway, job growth, the roaring economy is roaring like never before. Trump boasted during his speech. More Americans are working today than any any time in the history of our country. But the President failed to touch on twenty twenty five's the lagging job growth. The market added one hundred and eighty one thousand jobs in all of twenty twenty five, much fewer than the one point four to six million jobs that were added in twenty twenty four. Okay, that's a fair point. Economists note that while headline job totals can mask fluctuations, the sharp deceleration in hiring relative to twenty twenty four highlights a labor market that has softened even as other economic indicators remained positive. Sarah Minority leader Chuck Schumer complete bitch claimed Trump mocked affordability issues and failed to note weak job numbers. Okay, that's fair. Trump didn't simply ignore the affordability crisis, Schumer said, aka bitch boy said he mocked it yet again. The average Americans sitting at their table trying to figure out how they're going to pay the damn Bill was furious that he said it doesn't matter. That's a fair point. Though I don't like Schumer, but that's a fair point. Ragged last down about job creation, Schumer continued, well, job creation is at its lowest point in over twenty years, outside of a recession. It's the lowest point in twenty years. And he brags about it. Okay, outside of a recession. Brother, how many recessions have we been in the last twenty years? And shocker? Okay, anyway, whatever, whatever I was about to say positive towards Schumer, he just tanked it. He tanked it. Now let's talk about what China. I'm sorry what Trump said about China and the Indo Pacific in his State of the Union address. While Trump used his address to declare a Golden age of security, the world's most significant geopolitical theater, the Indo Pacific was hardly mentioned. Shocker. Despite a record breaking eleven billion dollar arms sale to Taiwan just two months ago and a planned high stakes visit to Beijing in April, the President did not mention Taiwan, the South China Sea, or a broader regional strategy by name. While Trump mocked Chinese technology because it deserves to be mocked, by the way, in the context of the Venezuelan raid, he offered no public reassurance to allies in Tokyo, Canberra, Australia, or Taipei, Taiwan, which we are navigating Beijing's expanding military reach. Yeah, I don't know how this whole Beijing meeting is supposed to go. In April, Trump is going to go to China. That's that's a bit terrifying. The omission follows a pattern established in twenty twenty six as National Defense strategy released in January, which for the time in a decade, scrubbed direct references to Taiwan's security. Though the US has long hailed a policy of strategic ambiguity, refusing to say whether it would come to Taiwan's defense if China invaded, some analysis have detected a fragile duntuante between US and China. This absence is notable in twenty twenty six, as Washington prepares for high level talks of Beijing and regional allies closely monitor US commitments amid rising cross straight tensions and expanding Chinese naval activity. A White House official told Fox News Digital there have been no change in policy towards Taiwan. The US One China Policy, which provides for executive branch interactions with both of the Taiwan Strait, remains the same as the first Trump administration, the official said, noting that the US policy continues to be based on the Taiwan Relations Act, the three US p r C, Joint Communic Communis, and the Six Assurances of Taiwan. Okay, So with that being said, I feel like it's only right that we hear from our our Hong Kong correspondent here, Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Don't trust China. China is ass hoo.
Speaker 1: I feel like we can never hear from him enough to be completely honest with you. But okay, fine, So basically nothing of the Southeast Asia was mentioned other than the whole oh I ended Wars, which was talking about Cambodia and Thailand, which he did. But the tensions flared up again because they've to be honest, those tensions have been flaring up for a long time and they just came to a head this past two years. But whatever, So China, Taiwan, all that situation not really mentioned in the State of the Union address. I do not believe as of this moment that China is getting ready to invade Taiwan, although their golden window of opportunity is rapidly closing on them. If they don't bust a move this year, their last shot will be twenty twenty seven. And after that it's not gonna It's not simply gonna happen to be real. But anyway, let's continue talking about Cuba and the embargo. Despite a marked escalation in US policy towards Cuba, Trump made no reference to the island, the long standing embargo, or recent moves to titan economic pressure. The omission is noteworthy given how central Havana Havana has become to broader US policy in the Western Hemisphere. Under Trump's second term, the administration has significantly reinforced sanctions and pressured on Cuba, moving beyond the decades old embargo to block crude oil and fuel supplies that left the island largely without vital energy imports after Venezuelan shipments dried up, contributing to widespread blackouts and worsening humanitarian conditions. In late January, Trump issued an executive order declaring a national emergency on Cuba and authorizing tariffs aimed at halting the supply of oil to the island. Caribbean leaders also highlighted the regional consequences of the US policy on Cuba at a major summit this week, warning that fuel and economic crisis could have broader security and migration implications across the Caribbean basin. The issue carries regional implications. In twenty twenty six, as the Caribbean leaders warned that prolonged instability in Cuba could fuel mitigation flows and strain hemispheric security coordinations. So, okay, again the whole situation with Cuba. Everybody put a pin in that because as that wasn't mentioned in the State of the Union address today, Cuban military shot at an American boat and killed four American citizens. And again I am still the belief that there's a false flag to get everybody to stop talking about the Epstein files. Everybody's worried about going to war with the ran is anybody worried about US going to war with Cuba? Because I actually didn't have that on my Bengo car for this year, But I mean, it very well could happen. But we'll get to that here in a minute. Okay, Sam, go ahead.
Speaker 5: Did they did we not learn the first time with the failed invasion? They of Higgs invasion?
Speaker 1: Apparently not.
Speaker 5: I mean at this point is that we could take what we learned then or what not to do, and we But I just think that Cuba is fucked either way.
Speaker 1: We'll see if Trump actually stands on his word and does what US presidents do when someone touches our boats, we might have a real situation on our hands. But is it also possible that Trump's like, ehh, you know, it was an accident. Whatever, we're moving on and throw some extra tariffs and sanctions on them. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh, I think we should start at this point. I don't think they deserve the sun. That might be a tagged too extremely. It's not three thousand of our boys, and it ain't a couple of battleships. Granted they fucked up, they touched the boat. I say, we just dropped four moabs and called it a day. Well, drop one moab directly on the on the dickhead's house that lives there. That that's ruling it right now.
Speaker 1: Eh Q has got way too dens of a civilian population or drop moabs, dude, and their military is not It's not impressive. I'll say that. Like, I know, I shit on Canada a lot because they're listed as the twenty seventh strongest military on Earth. Close to that. But honestly, we could just send a couple of the Tidans of Marines and have the island taken over in probably a week. Real shit, you know, and it'd be fun.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man Canada, Canada that they have full motion three guys named David with a weird looking hat. But I still think that humans might be more of a threat thing Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean a threat maybe a bit. We'll read about it. We'll read about it in a bit, and then we'll make a decision of whether this is going to become a whole thing or not. We'll see. But anyway, maybe Russia, Ukraine was referenced, but little detail, No need to really go into the thick of it on this when basically it was brought up, and he said that he was framing an ambition to the end of the conflict as part of his foreign policy narrative, but he offered no detailed outline of how the administration plans to achieved that goal, or how the US diplomacy, military aid, or leverage with the European allies will be marshaled to bring it about. All of that. Also right now, Ukraine just scored some pretty massive victories against Russia. There was a big Spring offensive that they just launched, and they seem to be gaining ground in the South region. I don't know that if it's gonna be, you know, it's gonna maintain or not. I know that Russia has started conscripting troops from Africa, come to find out, and of the four hundred that were sent, one hundred and forty of them have already been confirmed Kia on the front lines. It's not looking good. It is not looking good for Russia, and it hasn't been for a very long time. So I don't know. I just I don't feel like Putin's getting ready to capitulate. I could be wrong. Tony had to take off her, it seems, but he has still been on the kick that this whole thing's going to be wrapped up in March. I don't know. I hope that this gets wrapped up sooner rather than later, but I could also see this being a very slow grinding war. I don't believe that. Just me personally, I don't believe Putin is going to stop once he achieves his goals with these four OBLASTI I think that he's going to be trying to make a push to take over all of Ukraine. And Zelenski has vowed that he's not going to be satisfied until all the way to Crimea becomes Ukrainian. Again, that was taken in twenty twelve, was it or twenty fourteen? Rather so like it's not, this isn't This isn't going to end anytime soon unless all sides can see through the fog and decide what's better for their people. I just don't believe they're going to do that. So anyway, So the speech came as the fourth anniversary of the Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Yeah, that special two week military operation is now on its fourth anniversary. Funny how that works out. So the lack of detail stands out. In twenty twenty six, as the war enters its fifth year and European allies looked to Washington for clarity on long term security guarantees and reconstruction support. And like we said, Trump didn't really give a whole lot of details on this, but now without any further ado. We covered the State of the Union, We talked about the things, and I don't really know what to make of it. I Trump did what Trump did. He talked a lot, made things sound better than they are, took jabs at some people. And I saw these other news articles. I didn't bring them up for this one because there's no need to. A bunch of Democrat women were wearing white and apparently that was some sort of a sign of protest. Some dude, I'm not even gonna mention his name because I find them to be a raging piece of shit. The guy who is an elected official that looks like an actual bag of ass, Like he looks like he's dying. He held up a sign saying that humans aren't apes or something like that, and it was like no one said this, but okay, he got escorted out during the State of the Union address. The dude, I've heard him speak a few times. The guy is how does he keep getting elected? Elan Omar started screaming at Trump during the thing, which is crazy because her and her husband are under indictment right now for their own shit. Your boy. So not her brother, by the way, not her first husband, her fucking blood brother, her current husband. He started a wine company, not a vineyard, a wine company, and it was valued at five hundred thousand one year and thirty six million the next. And they don't really have any online presence for sales or anything else else, So how did that happen? And it's like, well, you know, so, Molly, Minnesota fraud is kind of a big talking point. So they are both about to be indicted for their shit with money, and she's got the balls to start screaming at Trump about some things as far as Minnesota and fraud goes are about money. It's it's hilarious. So there's there are some more, you know, ostentatious notes from the State of the Union address. If y'all want to go look at the YouTube clips of it, I recommend it. But I brought up the things that I thought it was worth mentioning on this one.
Speaker 5: Sam, go ahead, Oh well, I was gonna say that the day that said we're not eight I doubled check. Yeah, we'll cast about as great eightes. No, so he is in fact, actually scientifically vall we all ate.
Speaker 1: Respectfully. I disagree.
Speaker 5: But that's a thing I said scientifically. I didn't say what I thought. Yeah, saying scientifically, I'm using their their belief system against them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So it was all for show. It was all as a big ploy, and it just made him look really bad. But sure, you know, to some people, they keep electing him. I bet he's a hero.
Speaker 5: I don't know, like John, like mister Senator Kennedy always says, I'll push and let him, let him speak as a as a go. It's working so that hey, say what you will. That man, he is a divil. But that dude's name he that boy is uh on the up and up. He ain't in the files, No it ain't.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't. He from Louisiana to Oh Kennedy.
Speaker 5: I love that boy like I love that man.
Speaker 1: I like him a lot.
Speaker 5: He said, if you hate the cops, call a crack head. That's that's funny.
Speaker 1: He comes with some fire, dude, he does all right. Speaking president, I wish, But speaking of some faya, let's learn about the Cuban navy shooting at an American boat and killing four Americans. Let's learn about this together, y'all.
Speaker 13: Details coming in on the story. We talked about just a few minutes ago, Cuba's Interior Ministry saying that four men on a US registered speedboat were shot and killed. Our White House correspondent Kelly Myers back with us now from the North Launch has been digging into this, So all right, are we learning anything else, for example, anything from the American side, Kelly yet or.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 7: We're reaching out to sources at the State Department and here at the White House. But we do know from some posts on X, including from the US embassy there, Cuba's Interior Ministry is saying that there were four people on that boat that were killed and six were injured. You see that Cuban embassy in the US. We also know that boat was registered in Florida, and according to the Ministry of the Interior, they approached the boat for identification and the crew on the speedboat open fire, they say, and in respect, four were killed, six were injured. We're hearing more reaction on X, including from the Florida Attorney General saying this quote. I've directed the Office of Statewide Prosecution to work with our federal, state and law enforcement partners to begin an investigation. The Cuban government cannot be trusted, and we will do everything in our power to hold these communists accountable. We also are hearing from Republican Florida Congressman Carlos Gamenez saying he is also calling for an immediate investigation. He also says he has requested additional details from the State Department as well as the US military. So we're waiting to learn more exactly about who was on that boat, why they were on that boat, why they were in those waters. But we do have those initial details right now. Again, still reaching out to sources at the State Department and here at the White House to find out their reaction as well to this breaking news.
Speaker 13: Conn all right, let us know if you hear anything else. Kelly Kelly Myers live at the White House. Before we move on, just to the tablet real quick so people get an idea of where we're talking about. We'll get to Nvidio as well. We're waiting for the earnings from the Most Valuable Company of the World, which will be released in the next hour. So we're going to talk about up next what's expected. But on the tablet you see Cuba obviously so close to South Florida, but the area in question here in terms of the province can be highlighted here via Clara this providence, this province in the northern part of Cuba. So that's what we're talking about geographically, As Kelly says, more information on it as we get it, quick break back with more.
Speaker 1: Okay, So as of this moment, was it a civilian boat, was it a military boat? It was a speedboat. They said that ten people were on it and six or four of them are dead and six were shot not dead. Is this is this the new false flag? Is this the thing that's going to get us to stop talking about Epstein or is that what the government's hoping for? Anyway, they're going to launch an investigation, but I mean, what's to say they'll find anything. Let's read about this together. So four people were killed and th other's wounded Wednesday, so that was two days as a time of recording, excuse me, after the crew of a Florida registered speedboat opened fire on a Cuban border patrol vessel. So now the story is that the Americans on the speedboat shot at the Cuban border patrol vessel. Okay, And that's from Cuba's Interior Ministry said they said that the Americans shot at them first. Okay, this confrontation involved a civilian boat attempting to evacuate relatives from the island. Interesting a US officials told The New York Times. The Ministry said the vessel bearing a Florida registration number had penetrated approximately one nautical mile into Cuban waters near Cayo Falcons in the Villa Clara province, when a five member border guard patrol approached for identification. Cuban officials say a majority of the ten passingers on a boat that opened fire on its soldiers were armed Cubans living in the US who were trying to infiltrate the island and unleash terrorism. Clearly, of course, you know about those Cuban terrorists. You always hear so much about they. Noted among the detained participants, according to the preliminary investigations, were I'm gonna try my hardest to say these names without butchering them. Y'all. Keep in mind, I barely speak American English, so let's do this. Amiel Sanchez Gonzalez Lear Dan Enrique Cruz Gomez, Conrad Galindo Sariol, Jose Manuel Rodriguez Castillo, Castillo, Christian Ernesto Acosta Guerira Guevara, and Roberto as Cora consueg Gra. Michael Ortega Casanova was identified among the deceased. Okay, I probably destroyed those names again, my apologies, A source familiar with the investigator with the information told Jesus, I'm trying to read with one I hear. A source familiar with the information on the registration of the boat provided to News Nation that the vessel belonged to a man who was born in Cuba. The boat's last known address was Miami Lakes. The source added that they couldn't confirm if the man was aboard the vessel at the time of the incident, or if or even in possession of it. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement made contact with the man. Sources also told News Nation he lives in Miami, but the boat was Adam Marina down in the Keys. Upon notification and contact, he reported the boat stolen. The man is not a suspect yet in any way. The crew of the speedboat opened fire, wounding the commander of the Cuban vessel authority said by that, I mean Cuban authorities, said the Cuban forces returned fire. It is highly unusual to see shootouts in the open sea like that, the US Secretary of State Marco Rubio said. It's not something that happens every day, and frankly, it hasn't happened with Cuba in a very long time. Florida Governor DeSantis was briefed by the US Coast Guard leadership about the incident, according to a source familiar with the matter. The US official, who spoke to The Times on the condition of anonymity, said the vessel was a civilian boat and not a US naval or Coastguard craft, and that it was a part of a flotilla attempting to bring relatives out of Cuba. Florida Attorney General James Uthmeyer. Uth Meyer said he had directed the state's Offish office to Statewide Prosecution to open an investigation in coordination with federal and state law enforcement partners. Representative Carlo Yumenez, who's Republican from Florida, a Cuban American who represents Florida's twenty eighth congressional district, called the incident an attack on US civilians the dictatorship in Cuba. The direct quote here the dictatorship in Cuba has just attacked a boat from Florida and murdered those on board. He wrote this on x This regime must be relegated to the dust bin of history. Cuba defended the us A force, saying it remained committed to protecting its territorial waters and that national defense is a fundamental pillar of the Cuban state. Authority said investigations are continuing. Okay, so as of this moment, will we be going to war with Cuba? Maybe yes, maybe not if these statements are true from the Cuban authorities. Here, we're saying that Cuban Americans made a flotilla and we're going to Cuba with the express intent of extracting Cubans out and bring them to America illegally. As much as Trump has been touting about getting the illegals out of here, I have a hard time as of this moment, believing that he's going to take this to be a net positive. Now, how many of the people on the boat were American citizens, specifically American born citizens. That might pull the sway one way or another. It wasn't a naval vessel, it wasn't a coastguard vessel. It wasn't anything other than an American registered boat. So I don't know. But seeing is how we already have assets in the Caribbean because of what just took place with Venezuela. Is it possible that we take some of those assets and put them off the coast of Cuba as a show of force and do some shit. Very possible. I don't know what's your thoughts, Sam.
Speaker 5: I retract my earliest statements. This does not want the sun at all. I feel like that is sort that this really has nothing to do with us. It's the boat's just registered to us.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, But especially with the way the political climate in this country is right now, I could see this possibly getting blown way out of proportion. I could also see this getting pushed under the rug both They could go either way at this point.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I could see the left looking at tomp saying, oh, so, because he said you gotta want to start any new wars, it could use this to try to put push him in. Them wants to say, oh, see Trump say hit to quit. I say, oh yeah. But I'll see the bite side say well, these aren't really US citizens. They were cleaning a crime they fired upon the other. Shit happens, so h And it's well, either way you cut it, this is awesome life. But does it really want us going and inviting Cuba? In my humble opinion.
Speaker 1: No, not really, not my opinion either.
Speaker 5: But again, I'm gonna all these statements.
Speaker 1: We'll see how it shakes out. Honestly, I could see it going both ways. And either decision that Trump makes on that one, the left is gonna say either A if he does nothing, Oh so it's because they were brown American citizens that's why Trump doesn't care. Or if he invades Cuba, right, Oh so all of a sudden you wanted to start a new war with Cuba, he's He's screwedy. The way it goes on this one, I don't know what's gonna shake out of it, but it's very rare that somebody touches an American boat, and I thought it was worth us mentioning it today, especially as it happened two days of time of recording. So anyway, let's talk about this. Also, the Trump administration considers forcing banks to verify customers citizenship. Now I gotta be careful about how to say this. Once upon a time there was a president in the United States named Barack who was trying to figure out which Americans were putting money in a Swiss bank. Right, the Swiss Bank famously tells any government to fuck off when it comes to what their customers have in their bank accounts, and this President Obama approached them and basically said, either you give me all the information on every American that has an account with you, or there will be consequences. So in response, the Swiss Bank kicked every single American out because they're not dealing with that. Like, sorry, it sucks to suck, but your president's a piece of shit and we're not playing this game with y'all. Trump is considering forcing banks, all banks in America to verify if every single customer is an American citizen or not, as a way of finding more illegals. This is the thing that's taking place, so let's talk about it. The Trump administration is weighing a new requirement for US banks to verify citizenship information of current and future customers as part of the president's aggressive immigration crackdown. The potential action, which one source said could take the form of an executive order, has raised concern in the industry that banks could be compelled to ask customers for an unprecedented category of documents, including passports and other documents that verify citizenship status. The source cautioned that plans haven't been finalized and that there are still considerations underway other options and legal authorities or underway over other options. It's a bad idea and we are very alarmed, and a financial industry source told CNN. The industry source added that the bank executives worry the order is designed to force them to play a role in the administration's pursuit to deport undocumented immigrants. Well, yeah, clearly that's what this is about. They're worried about that. That seems okay, No, clearly that's what this is. It's not clear whether President Trump will eventually sign executive order, the possibility of which was first reported by The Wall Street Journal. The White House neither confirmed nor denied the potential executive order or other actions. Any reporting about potential policy making that has not been officially announced by the White House is baseless speculation. White House spokesperson culsh said in a statement. While banks are required to adhere to anti money laundering and know your customer rules and list where a customer lives. They don't collect or verify citizenship information. If Trump signed an executive order or this type of executive order, it could require banks to retroactively give citizenship information from existing customers and collect it from new customers. The industry source said, verifying every bank customer citizenship status would be unworkable. I don't see how that'd be very simple, the same way you have a mobile app. You can take a picture of a check to deposit it, send a picture of your driver's license, your social I don't know anyway. The Trump administration's immigration crackdown efforts have at times raise concerns in parts of the federal government. CNN previously reported as many as fifty senior information technology professionals at the IRS, including some top cybersecurity experts, were placed on administrative leave last year as Trump's officials finalized plans to share taxpayer data with federal immigration authorities. That effort was legally challenged and blocked by a federal judge late last year. A Treasury Department spokesperson said at the time that employees were placed on leave, but denied it had to do with accessing IRS data. For Immigration Enforcement. Okay, now listen, hear me out. I understand that a bank makes money. They really don't care where that money comes from, who that money is attached to. Whatever a bank to a bank, green is green dog. Dollar bills are dollar bills, and they are in fact the almighty dollar bills. They don't care. That being said, we only need to take a quick look back in history to see about those huge bailouts that former administrations paid to these banks to keep their doors open. They are beholden to the government, whether they want to be or not. So if the government says, hey, you're gonna start requiring this to do any kind of business with these people, the banks will say yes sir and go on about their business. But it's very possible that this gets blocked. As other attempts that Trump has tried to make things happen, other things have been blocked, It's very possible that this gets shot down as well. I don't know. Trump recently filed a lawsuit. All right, you know I'm gonna read this one too. These discussions come as the Trump administration has moved to crack down on what is it views as d banking of conservatives. Trump signed an executive order last year seeking to punish banks for restricting services to customers based on their religious or political beliefs. So there's already banks that are doing that, but now that Trump's telling them they're gonna do it this way, they're saying that this is gonna be unworkable. Trump recently filed a lawsuit against JP Morgan Chase for dropping him as a customer after the January sixth, twenty twenty one, quote unquote insurrection. JP Morgan said the suit has no merit. So again, Trump, being the wealthy financier guy that he has been for years and years, is now trying to go to war with banks. That's a bold strategy, Gotden. We shall see how it works out for him. Anyway, moving on, I did want to bring this up, the FBI subpoena Cash Patel and Susie Wilds's phone records. Yeah, that's interesting seeing as how he's the director. But you know what, let's learn about this one together.
Speaker 14: Vice President J. D. Van says the Trump administration will temporarily halt some medicaid funding to the state of Minnesota over fraud concerns. President Trump's point man on his war against fraud, says he wants to restore public faith in taxpayer funded programs and bring justice to those who defrauded them. Fraud Czar nominee Colin MacDonald testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee today. Of course by it, David Spots shows us tonight from Capitol.
Speaker 15: Hill, fraudsters should never be allowed to rip off the United States of America.
Speaker 6: The man handpicked by President Trump to lead a new anti fraud office inside the Justice Department, came to Congress with a message.
Speaker 15: Where no fraud is too big for the Department of Justice, and no fraud is too small for the Department of Justice.
Speaker 6: Some Democrats questioning whether the new position should even be established.
Speaker 1: The worst examples of waste, fraud and abuse in recent years are coming from inside the Trump administration. Want to root out fraud, start at the top.
Speaker 6: If confirmed, Colin MacDonald, we'll focus on Minnesota, where Republicans allege fraud is rampant. He also put a spotlight on elder fraud cases across the country.
Speaker 15: And it's not just the grandmothers and the grandfathers, it's also their family members who bear the weight of these scams and the fraud that's perpetrated against them.
Speaker 6: Democrats, pointing to concerns about the independence of the new position. After this in January.
Speaker 13: It will be run out of the White House under the supervision of me and the President of the United States.
Speaker 6: And this last night at the State of the Union.
Speaker 2: The war on fraud to be led by our great Vice President JD.
Speaker 6: Vance, but McDonald, if confirmed, will report directly to the Attorney and Deputy Attorney General, who both shut down other anti fraud units like the Consumer Protection Branch and Tax Division.
Speaker 15: Ancy money laundering violations are down fifty four percent, investigations into tax fraud schemes are down sixty three percent.
Speaker 6: As you mentioned. Late this afternoon, Vice President Vance said that the administration would be pausing some medicaid funding to Minnesota, but he did not give specifics there. Speaking of Minnesota, Governor Tim Walls and state Attorney General Keith Ellison will be here on Capitol Hill Brett next week to answer questions before Congress on TV about this alleged fraud in that state.
Speaker 1: Brett.
Speaker 14: They have another topic, THEI Beyond Director Cash battel out with an allegation that the prior FBI obtained his phone records and not only his What can tell us about that, Brett?
Speaker 6: This has been breaking in the last hour or so. We are told that, according to Cash Betel, the FBI director, the prior bureau leadership obtained his phone records and phone records to current White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles back in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three. This eventually led into the Jack Smith Special Council investigation into then former President Donald Trump. We're told that some of these records are just toll records, which don't have specific information other than times and dates. They don't have the actual content of calls. But two sources in the FBI say that Susie Wiles's attorney agreed to be recorded by FBI agents in twenty twenty three. She did not agree. We've reached out to her for comment. FBI Director Pattel, in a statement to Fox News calls this outrageous and deeply disturbing. And I will add Brett that we are told at least ten Burero employees have been fired just today over this incident, with more potentially to come.
Speaker 1: Right, We'll continue to dig into it. David spot on cap So we're gonna just kind of keep an eye on this one for multiple reasons. Number one, the whole fraud situation, the fact that we have a fraud czar, that that position sounds made up as hell because it is. For one. For two, this this guy that they're trying to put into that position, he looks like a choir boy. He don't look like he's down to like find the root cause of this evil. He whatever. Maybe he'll get the position, maybe he'll do good. Who knows, But it's gonna be under the direct observance of Jade Vance. So I guess we'll just see what happens, you know. Moving on from that, Cash Pattel and Wiles having their phone records pulled by the former FBI administration. Yeah, that that actually tracks that the last administration was big with investigations into people that they deemed to be enemies. I don't know what's going to come out of that, but cool. I just thought it was interesting for us to bring up on this one, to be honest with you. But anyway, all right, let's continue on here. Consolidate US counter intelligence into two powerhouse agencies. I thought this one was also going to be an interesting one to bring up here. So they're taking two different groups and they're just going to combine them into a monster group here. For decades, American counterintelligence has failed due to an organizational structure that encourages para paracyalism, parochialism. There it is, encourages parochialism and risk aversion rather than collaboration and bold action. In twenty twelve, National Security Agency and US Cyber Command leader General Keith Alexander said that Chinese cyber espionage was facilitating the greatest transfer of wealth in history, which is true. In the years since, America's response has failed to deter China's pillaging of US intellectual property and secrets. Also very true, Chinese espionage has acquired trillions of dollars worth of American intellectual property. This theft frees money that would otherwise be spent on military research and development. It subsidizes Chinese living standards and invests in diplomatic I don't know what the hell just happened with this page here, that just went way down. Hold on. It subsidizes Chinese living standards and invests in diplomatic initiatives that increase China's influence around the world. If these advantages are too abstract moving forward in American response, the danger faced by our military service members should focus our attention. China's J twenty and J thirty five fighters are fifth generation aircraft that were rapidly developed in part because of Chinese espionage. This is also very factually incorrect. J twenty and J thirty five. Listen to say fifth Gin. That's these would be equivalent to our like third possibly fourth gen. Meanwhile, America has sixth gen fighters. Just so we're all clear here, but moving on. In the event of conflict, these fighters pose real risks to American military personnel. Many may die because American counter intelligence couldn't stop the Chinese from requiring our sensitive information. The House Senate Intelligence Committee both realizes the I'm sorry. The House and Senate Intelligence Committee both realize the catastrophic Jesus, I can't speak the catastrophic nature of the situation. Competing proposals championed by Representative Rick Crawford, Republican out of Arkansas, and Senator Tom Cotton, another Republican out of Arkansas, would make significant changes to counterintelligence management. Neither get the issue exactly right. Concentrating additional counter intelligence responsibilities inside the FBI is a key part of the Senate proposal should be a non starter in the organization's failure to stem the tide of Chinese espionage. Periodic high profile arrests don't negate the shortcomings. Beyond counterintelligence, the FBI is the nation's lead criminal investigative agency, and their attention is divided among various responsibilities. The House proposal creates a National Director of Counterintelligence, but doesn't fundamentally alter how agencies are organized. This is a mistake. For decades, the US has treated counter intelligence as a law enforcement function, and how's died it within federal police agencies. The staggering setbacks we've suffered illustrate the folly of that decision. It's time to consolidate America's counter intelligence organizations into two agencies, one focused on the requirements of the US military, and the other assuming counterintelligence responsibilities from the FBI. The new organization would take place alongside Britain's MI five, Australia's Security Intelligence Organization, and other agencies maintained by America's allies. A narrowly focused agency isn't without precedent. The Drug Enforcement Administration is an example. The DEA exists because protecting Americans from illegal drugs is crucial. Halting the laws of sensitive information ensuring our military can prevail on a conflict, confusing our adversaries and shaping their perceptions is more than crucial. It's essential for our standing as the world's dominant power and for the safety and prosperity of the American people. The unique requirement of the armed forces justify the existence of a dedicated organization exclusively focused on their needs. Under the current structure, the Army, Navy, and Air Force all maintained their own counterintelligence organizations, and except for the Army, these are part of the multipurpose law enforcement agencies along the lines of the FBI. Even the Army, which has a dedicated counterintelligence organization, is focused on counter espionage investigations instead of operations and runs the risk of recreating the law enforcement culture that SAPs operational creativity. Okay, coming or combining Army, Navy, and Air Force counter and intitelligence into a segule agency would facilitate a more effective allocation of limited resources such as surveillance and cyber which are now mostly controlled by the individual counterintelligence agencies. When the Army, Navy, or Air Force dedicate assets to their individual priorities, they aren't necessarily leveraging them against the counter intelligence activities that matter most to the nation. A combined agency would also allow for a broad campaign that are difficult to coordinate across desperate agencies. Creating two counterintelligence agencies, one focused on military and one that assumes the FBI's mission ensures policymakers aren't forced to make decisions based on single agencies conclusions. The US already uses this model for intelligence analysis. The CIA and Defense Intelligence Agency are often produced independent analysis from the same set of facts. America's counterintelligence failure has not cost the nation jobs put the lives of service members at risks. It has costs. Excuse me, it has cost the nation's jobs. It has put the lives of service members at risks. It's eroded our strategic advantage and emboldened our adversaries. The losses are staggering, but because they all occur quietly and out of side of the American public, there hasn't been an outcry to fix the problem. So essentially, they're saying that they want to combine certain things and make our intelligence agencies as far as the counter intel is concerned, which is the spy versus spy games. Just we're all clear they want that to be done by a new agency, and that agency will be split up into two sections, one for military, one for domestic. So will this take off, will it become a thing? I don't know. I don't know it's being proposed though, and I'm not inherently against it just on the onset here, but it's to combat China more than anything else, which once again I feel like we need to hear from our resident Hong Kong correspondent on that I know trying don't trust China is ass Ho agreed. So now, speaking of China, let's talk about this. So some of the cracks that penetrated through Chinese astronauts revealed new details about the spacecraft that quote unquote stranded them in space last year. So as much as they are stealing American intellectual property and all these things that some of that China is doing, this is not a joke confirmed. Apparently these astronauts that were stranded in space are now speaking about what happened to get them stranded in the first place. It's what we're talking about. I think. Crew members of China's shin Zu twenty mission recently detailed their reaction upon finding cracks in their spacecraft's viewport during the nation's first spaceflight emergency. It has been billed as China's first emergency operation in the country's human spaceflight program. The three astronauts or Taycho konauts is that what they're calling them. There, So America we have astronauts, Russia has cosmonauts, China has taychoonots, Taicho knots nuts, tycho ds nuts well, okay, anyway. Of China's Shizu twenty eight mission were originally slated to return to Earth last November fifth, but after discovering cracks in the viewpoint of their spacecraft, their landing was postponed. Chen Dong Oh Jesus Fucking, commander of the Shinzo twenty crew, first noticed the damage to the window while conducting final checks to the return capsule, the believed culprit space debris striking the window. The incident meant the crew had to ride back to Earth in an alternative spacecraft, the Shinzo twenty one vehicle that their relief crew rode to orbit. The crew returned safely, and their space grave was eventually brought back to Earth uncrewed, after another was sent up by Tangong Space Station for the other three astronauts a board. So, y'all, remember we talked about this, right, These three astronauts were stranded in space or the techonats whatever, were stranded in space. They couldn't come home. So China's response was to send a craft up there with three astronauts and basically do a hot swap. So now there's three other dudes that are up there right now, currently stranded, and the three that were stranded rode back home. Because crazy concept, Why didn't you just bring a craft with six seats and bring those three homies home and not leave people stranded up there? This sounds like a wild, wild, mind blowing concept, but China don't be caring, So anyway, continue on here. The incident the crew had, Oh we talked about that already, all right. Crew members of the Shinzu twenty mission recently detailed their reactions and finding cracks in their return capsule viewport. In a detailed interview with China Media Group aired by China Central Television, the astronauts elaborated how they discovered the cracks on the viewport one day before they're planned return. So these are the three. These three were stranded up there and pretty much they were running out of resources, food, everything, and China did a hot swap. So there's that. So the window anomaly. China rocketed the Shinzu twenty crew Chin Dong, Chin, zongru Yee, and Wang g Jesus these names into Earth's orbit on April twenty four to twenty twenty five, sent spaceword on a projected six month mission. The trio linked up with the country's Tangong space station. As mission commander for the Shinzu twenty, Chin said he was the one who went for checking out the return craft. During that work, I s this direct quote. I spotted something like a triangular triangular. I spotted something like a triangular yeah, on the viewport. My first thought was whether a small leaf had somehow stuck to the outside of the window. A leaf in space? Dog what? Or you think that that leaf somehow was on the window for the entire flight and breaking through the appear and all that. It just never okay? Sure, But then I quickly realized that couldn't happen because we were in space. Holy shit, he figured it out. He figured out, what is there a leaf? Wait a minute, there can't be a leaf. We're in space. This is China's best and brider Shaw, this is China's astronauts fucking space cadets here. How could there possibly be a fallen leaf there? This? Wow? This is their commander, dude, this is their commander. That's incredible. This guy's fucking brilliant. Chin pointed out the window anomaly to his two other colleagues, also in ready mode for their return trick to Earth. So anyway, they made their way back. Cool, cool, cool. We talked about this already. They basically did a hot swap with three other dudes, and now they're stuck up there. So, hey, what do you gotta do? You know, you know, I have this other thing I wanted to talk about. We don't really have to, but I do feel like, once again, the China's thing, A leaf was on the outside of the window. But wait a minute, they can't be there. We're in space. Once again, I feel like we can't say this enough. Donald Trump, don't trust China. China is ass ho fully fully anyway, moving on, so the exbat drone fighter quote unquote, will begin VTOL flight testing in Kansas this year. This is pretty sick. Honestly, if you're not a nerd for aircraft or anything like that, I get it. But this new fighter drone is pretty dope looking.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: In an update from our exclusive in depth feature on shield AI's hugely ambitious x BAT vertical takeoff and landing drone fighter quote unquote, the firm tells us that they will begin fighter testing near Newton, Kansas this year. Armer Harris, senior vice president and general manager of the company's growing aircraft division who is also the father quote unquote of x BAT, TOLDOS on the floor of AFA's Warfare CYS symposium in Denver today that the aircraft central differentiator is its ability to launch and recover vertically. Will be a central focus of the early test flight. The stakes are incredibly high for shield AI when it comes to XBAT. They are trying to do something nobody else is offering in the high performance air combat drone sector. XBAT could drastically change the flexibility and survivability of advanced uncrewed tactical air power, but achieving stealth a large combat radius a relevant payload and doing it all at a cost that doesn't send the Department of War running to is no easy task, especially for a young airframeer like shield Ai. Now doing all that and launching the recover and recovering it vertically from basically anywhere, that's a whole other level, which, with such a lofty goal comes doubters who think Shieldai is reaching outside their capabilities with the xbat concept. Surely these include competitors who would have a hard time arguing for their air combat solutions if xbat were to exist in operational form and capable of things. Shield Ai claims, there's a little video here. I kind of want to see if we could play it and see what this looks like. Yeah, it's only two minutes and forty three seconds. Let's check it out. Okay, So it's like a it's like the expat commercial for lack of better words here. So for anybody who's not seeing this, you need to be on patreon dot com slash cage at night to see what we're looking at here. It's a you know, AI or CGI video here. But let's see. We got an altitude of about eighteen hundred feet, a climb rate of four five feet per second. Excuse me, Wow, it's a very small profile. The link is twenty three feet, it's under five feet tall as a ceiling of fifty thousand and feet. That's impressive. Max range is two thousand nautical miles. That's impressive. Let's see multi multi capability load out, electronic warfare suit, the toll capable inlet, resilient combs. Yeah, yeah, yeah, thrust vectoring split flaps for elevators. Fighter class engine so yeah, technically this would be a fighter active and passive targeting, multi mode radar. So it's got all the bells and whistles, internal fuel tanks that's important, modular avionics bay, and it's powered by Hive Mind, which is an AI. So okay, and granted I am not a huge fan of AI. This terrifies me and regard but also as far as our military is concerned, you're telling me that we could have an attack fighter that could do bombing missions and things like this that if it's if it's accurate, and if this is gonna be cheaper than the other air platforms that like Lockheed Martin and Bowing were able to put out, this could change the game as far as air superiority goes. I'm not saying that with one hundred percent certainty, but it's definitely within the conversation I think. Anyway, I did want to bring this up the ex bat. I thought it was cool as hell, And if you're not too familiar with it, check out the ex bat drone on your own and let me know what y'all think about it. Be honest with you. Before we wrap up, I'm gonna go ahead and check the chat here. We got forty five messages good night. I'm feeling like most of that was probably y'all just talking shit. Honestly, I don't know. Let's see, uh yeah, for the most part. For the most part, yoh, I see shit talking about the Torah? What is this? Return much later, possibly after Sarah died. Yeah, y'all talking things about the Bible and about the horror. You're talking religious things, talking about some gas prices, I see, Oh God say the hot wheels mean that was mean? Anyway? Oh, it's funny as fuck.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I sent something down there. It's in a big paragraph. I think you would interest It would really interest you, especially for the Code of Conspiracy because it involves cameras in nineteen twenty Soviet Russia and China. I yeah, I have definitely started, uh going down a rabbit home for an episode for myself.
Speaker 1: I have been I heard about this. The they were trying to basically find a way to make a half chimp half human hybrid. I don't know how far they really got. I heard about the program, and I know there was some testing that was done, but I don't know if they actually ever produced the offspring.
Speaker 5: So allegedly, I came mad. This comes from China allegedly, so you got you you have? This is like right at the cultural revolution. So the they allegedly got a chimpanzee, a female chimp, pregnant and it died of neglect that three months pregnancy. It was pregnant for three months at this point when it died because they at that at that point, Oh, I want to say, it's a mousing. Yeah, uh, he takes power. Cultural revolution happens and the scientists that are running this experiment they get sent to diet at a walk camp. And because yeah, China threw their brightest scientists into slavery. But yeah, so they got a chimpanzee pregnant by a human and yeah, it died at three months pregnancy, so it was a third of the way there. Okay, So I'll look into what you wish. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 1: I think it is too so you can't trust.
Speaker 5: China at the en Plus, their food is like really cheap. If you want good, like a luxury Asian thing, I recommend Korean barbecue.
Speaker 1: But I'm biased, I feel that. I feel that. But anyway, Yeah, I'll definitely check this out. It may not be an episode this week. Actually I know it won't. We already have the deck slated. But uh, I'll look into it and see what I can find. As far as the half human half champ chimeras that were made in China, I think.
Speaker 5: But this originates in Russia and he goes into UH in the nineteen twenties, and the guy who did this he gets exiled into the Soviet Kazakh So Kazakh, Yeah, and then he he gets put up at the.
Speaker 1: Head of another zoo to continue this.
Speaker 5: Then he dies. But there's also the thing about his death is monkey because there's there's UH theories that hey, he actually faked his death and went down to the Congo to start up his h his thing and that. Yeah, so it's really cool.
Speaker 1: I will definitely look into this thing, so the tip brother, yes, sir.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, as we wrapped this episode, we talked about all kinds of things, primarily about the State of the Union address that took place. We will see what shakes out with the Cubans on the boats and the things and the stuff, and of course we're gonna see what happens as far as the uh the China situation is concerned. We will keep everybody posted as time goes on. Once again, everybody, if you would like to join in the conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, go to the link of the description below to the Cajun Knight at Patreon. Technically, at the patreon dot com slash Cajun Night, there's only one tier for entry. We're just trying to grow this to be an information sharing group that meets once a week to discuss what we find fascinating. Once again, everybody, thank you for coming out. I am the Cajun Night and as always, God bless