Speaker 1: It's the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Garry Teff Walker in for Willie once again on this Monday, November eighteenth, twenty twenty four. Bengals fans still licking their wounds. Don't try and picture that in your minds. After another disappointing laws where the med and stripes came up short, So we won't belabor that point. Let's get on with things. Our first guest today is a new rising media star, the New Media thousands of viewers and followers, and the author of the upcoming book Americans Anonymous, Restoring Power to the People, one citizen at a time. Do you feel like this past election was your chance to exercise your voice and your power as an individual in America? Or is it all a smoke screen too? Are they're greater, darker powers at work. We've heard about the deep state, We've heard of about draining the swamp and Donald Trump promising to do that again and some promising signs that he may attempt it again, which is why they're The other side is resisting so much against the cleaning out of our federal government, shrinking in size and reducing the effect that globalist powers have on you and me as individual American citizens.
Speaker 1: To address that in more.
Speaker 2: Mel Kay for the first time on this program, I know, the first time I've had a chance to interview her, mel Kay, the star of the Melky Show and author of that book I mentioned, mel Kay, Good afternoon and welcome.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 4: Very excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Yep, excited to have you too.
Speaker 2: We've made many attempts and finally it came together. So let me ask you first, mel Kay, when people talk about the deep state and establishment Washington, are they really talking about something much greater than that, i e. The globalist who want to eliminate individual sovereign nations like ours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are talking about that. It's been a long game plan originally really kicked into action by Kissinger and Brazinski and Rockefeller and all of the people that were involved in setting up the United Nations, the Crown as well, and it's been going on NonStop. I believe the first two against America happened with the murder of JFK and then the after math cover up of the murder of JFK that is still being covered up to this day. But it appears that right now where we are as we have a captured nation where there's a global public private partnership above our government that is really.
Speaker 3: Far more in control than people believe or even know.
Speaker 4: And they are treating America like we are, you know, like it's like they're the parent company of the United States and we're just lucky they let us live here, and they've gotten away with it for time after time.
Speaker 3: And on the other.
Speaker 4: Side, we have the Patriot Act, which I believe to be the most unconstitutional thing that happens to this country. And the Patriot Acts spawn in intelligence branch basically that would be DHS and PSA and all of them that they have no oversight whatsoever appears at this point, and they seem to be working for the parent company.
Speaker 3: Not for we the people.
Speaker 4: They're actually spying on we the people and getting in the way of our sovereignty as individual citizens more often than not. And at this point, we the.
Speaker 3: People have one shot.
Speaker 4: I think God, I think brought us a respite and we have some stand in the gears to the globalist plan which is regionalized in governments above nation states. But people have to get aware to what happened here, who's involved, and what does that mean for the individual citizen when it comes to your own backyard, Because though there's a huge swamp in DC, this swamp is actually everywhere in our country and has infiltrated us in all different ways, but certainly in local governments, local contracts, all kinds of things that have come through with this fraudulent Sustainable Development goal model of the Genda twenty thirty. So we have to be very aware that getting these people out of our backyards is the first step to taking back our country.
Speaker 2: Well, you talk about these people in the corporate Partnership.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: This goes to the World Economic Forum, this goes to the World Health Organization. Correct, all of those agencies and those gatherings have peither when they gather in Stavos, they're plotting the takeover of every sovereign nation and any kind of autonomy that anybody in those nations may enjoy. And as you mentioned, they've been largely successful up to this point. But you mentioned the respite and Donald Trump started to talking about draining the swamp in Washington eight years ago, nine years ago, and did give us that pause in what had been planned. And I think what you're talking about also speaks to the fact that for almost four years. Many Americans, like myself and probably like you, we're asking, okay, we know Joe Biden is not in charge of anything these people. When you ask who's really in charge of our of our federal government.
Speaker 1: Who.
Speaker 2: Exactly, well, let's let's name let's name names.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, for me, first and foremost, I think Larry think of Blackrock as more power than the president or anyone else in the government.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 4: He is also on the board of the World Economic Forum, the board of the Council Foreign Relations, and Blackrock is the only firm that, it appears, works freely.
Speaker 3: In communists China. At the same time.
Speaker 4: Blackrock also controls most of public pensions and private pensions of US citizens while investing all over the world into all different kinds of things with our money. And nobody seems to ever say, what is going on.
Speaker 3: With Blackrock and Vanguard? How can they possibly control must the entire s.
Speaker 4: And p five hundred and all kinds of things around this country? And then you go to the meetings that they go to. Who goes Bill Gate, Jeff Bezos, Reid Hoffmann, all these different people that you see at Davos, And then they have you know, they just finished the cop conference, which nobody talked about in the news. While you know, we were celebrating our victory, they're there still planning for Agenda twenty thirty, which is there's seventeen sustainable development goals which all require full track and trade surveillance of basically all of humanity from birth to death. And what they talk about there also is making natural resources and resources in general US surveiled and tracked and putting in ESG scores and social credit scores. And the scary part is that this model is already built in China.
Speaker 3: And the question is who built it in China.
Speaker 4: Well, there were a lot of people that are now in behind the scenes in the Biden administration, including Eric Schmidt formerly of Google, and many other defense contractors that are very involved in the Chinese track and trace surveillance system. And it's coming to really become very clear that a lot of the executive orders that Barack Obama or Biden, whoever you want to call, dropped right when Biden got into office, were to get us back into Agenda twenty thirty, while Trump had pulled US out of the globalist oli our controlled organizations like the World Health Organization UNESCO, the Immigration pack.
Speaker 3: The Paris Climate Accords.
Speaker 4: Well, Joe Biden went all in and went back into all those with all of our money. Hundreds hundreds of millions of dollars go into these organizations that we never see.
Speaker 3: A dollar of. They're not even looked at.
Speaker 4: And then you can go all the way up to the IMF, the World Bank, and at the top the Bank of International Settlements, which nobody even really knows of it has some kind of sovereign immunity like the Vatican, and our twelve governors of our private federal reserve go there every.
Speaker 3: Few months for meetings that we don't even know about.
Speaker 4: So there is a group above our governments that not only need at conferences, but have long been planning to regionalize control above our nations. So but Biden also put in the Declaration of North America to get to a place where they would erase our borders, as pro George Soros's open society plans since the nineties. And so we have to be very aware that this is a long game plan. And when Trump says they're not after me, they're after you, and I'm in the way, the actual truth is They're not after America, They're after the world, and America is in the way, namely our constitution, our Bill of Rights, in our DNA since seventeen seventy six is a big problem for those that would like to see the end of the nation state. So right now America is not just fighting for America and our sovereignty, our borders, language of culture. We're really fighting for the world because if they can knot get America into this surveillance system that is Agenda twenty thirty, then it collapses. So right now I see Trump's going to pull out of the Paris Climate Court again.
Speaker 3: I hope he goes all the way up to pulling out of the UN.
Speaker 4: Which has been a complete and total failure and a boondoggle and basically a money laundering black hole. All of the agencies included in their tentacles, they're the same way, and I really just think that their day is done and we have to find a better way forward to cooperate because also what's happened is that Biden has isolated US from the rest of the world under the guise of alienating Russia.
Speaker 3: Instead, he pushed Russia and.
Speaker 4: China and basically all the bricks nations together to go faster than they were going dollarize. So a lot of damage has been done, but nothing can't be undone. But it's got to be the American people that are pushing for.
Speaker 3: The right choices and making our voices heard. And luckily we still have.
Speaker 4: That opportunity because had Trump not won, I assure you that they were not. They were going to pull what they pulled on Alex Jones and everyone else on.
Speaker 5: All of us.
Speaker 3: They were going to silence all of us. So we won that battle.
Speaker 2: Talking to mel Kay on American Autonomy and Americans Anonymous, which is an upcoming book.
Speaker 1: When is the book going to be out mail?
Speaker 4: The book actually came out last week and it's available everywhere, including on the melkshow dot com website. And it's really about how did we get here, how do we, you know, get out of this, and what American citizens can do because we've been convinced all these years that we have no power.
Speaker 2: Well that's the thing, and a lot of people really believe that. Let's go back to some key points of how these globalists have tried to usurp our individual sovereignty in our country, sovereignty and the sovereignty of people all over the world and that still have nation states that aren't totally subjugated to these world powers. The COVID, the COVID lockdowns and the surveillance there that was part of this. Are the non ending wars, aren't they also a great component of this?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's And a lot of this does.
Speaker 4: Have to do with money, the international banking system, how the IMF works.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of it is really.
Speaker 4: Also ties back to the opening up of China and sending all of our manufacturing and everything to China.
Speaker 3: This was all a long game plan.
Speaker 4: It's very hard to look back on history and not think that both Bushes, Clinton, Obama, and Biden are all in on it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Nixon. Nixon helped open up China. We're talking about fifty some years ago. And you mentioned you mentioned Henry Kissinger exactly.
Speaker 4: Henry Kissinger, to me is the architect of what I call the controlled demolition of America to subjugate us to the global powers. And obviously he was recruited and worked with Rockefeller and Brazinski, and a lot of what we see now also came out of the project for a new American century in two thousand with their militarization of the world, eight hundred bases.
Speaker 3: All over planet Earth.
Speaker 4: That don't even want us there, while we're leaving our borders wide open. And then the whole thing about the illegal immigration. It's all over the world, not just here, And it's a plan. It's a plan to make countries unable to unite, unable to have shared values and cultures and traditions and all the things that make nations states so great and so awesome. They want to eliminate that and make them all basically subjugated to this world curriculum and this world vision of globalism and globalists and global citizen try and they've worked very hard to get that into our psyche.
Speaker 3: But that's not.
Speaker 4: Really the best way forward for individuals humans to have their sovereign rights as individuals, including their inalienable rights, all that has to go for their model, and I believe that they're failing.
Speaker 3: But we've got to be careful with the.
Speaker 4: Biometric data and the track and trace surveillance that we're allowing on our phones.
Speaker 3: People should be up at arms about the relationship.
Speaker 4: Between the NSA, the FI vised Nations A warrantless surveillance on people. Everything that happened to Trump during a crossfire hurricane is basically being used on anyone that is a threat to this ideology that Brock brought in with fundamentally transforming America. And now we have a shot. And it's not about revenge. It's not about that. It is about naming names and holding people accountable, because, like I said, no one's been held accountable since nineteen sixty three and the murder of JFK. And in fact, it appears that most people get promoted when they cover up crimes by our government for reasons of national security, when that usually just means our government committed crimes either again us or against a foreign nation that they don't want us to know about.
Speaker 1: All right, two minutes, let's sum it up.
Speaker 2: You say, you say that ordinary citizens, each of us, has a role and can stop this.
Speaker 4: How first and foremost, you've got to get back out there in your local community. You've got to take stake and claim in your backyard. And you're building, uh, you know, some more vigilant groups. We the people need to be the oversight committee of these giant contracts that come in and whatever they're doing in your local school.
Speaker 3: District and all of that. We can't leave it to Washington, d C.
Speaker 4: We have to do it. I suggest starting freedom and liberty groups all over the country that keep an eye on how your local government.
Speaker 3: Is spending your money. How much money.
Speaker 4: Are they taking from the Bloombergs and the other people pushing the climate stuff? You know, are they putting into your house smart meters? Are you asking where that data is going? A lot of what's happening is a huge data collection of American citizens without their knowledge to put them into this track and trace surveillance system. It's also decentralizing as much as you can in your personal life shopping local. You know, it's going after people locally that are hurting your community, or if they're putting in surveillance and bike lanes that surveil you, all this different stuff. We have to really understand that privacy is being violated on every level, and that is up to us to change our behavior so.
Speaker 3: That it's not so easy. You know, get apps.
Speaker 4: That you don't use off your phone. You don't know where that data is going, and they're creating.
Speaker 3: Dosiers and part of the kids.
Speaker 4: Going remote during COVID, because you were right, that was the beginning was about creating basically, dossier is on our children. So what we should be standing for is for individual liberty. And definitely get back to a place where if the government is surveilling an American citizen, not only should they know about it, but they should have to get a warrant. Right And since nine to eleven and the treat Act, that has not been happening.
Speaker 3: And in the last three years it's gone on steroids.
Speaker 2: Americans, Americans anonymous, restoring power to the people, one citizen at a time. Melkay, host of The Melkay Show, thank you for being on the Bill Cunningham Show today.
Speaker 4: Thank you, sir. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You got it.
Speaker 2: Gary Jeffman for Willie Beck. After the break half hour with Mel Kay, I guess this is the deep State hour of the Bill Cunningham Show today, Draining the swamp and all of that, dismantling the deep state and the like. I can think of nobody better to talk about this than someone who has experienced the persecution of the deep state himself. He is New York Times bestselling author born in East Cleveland, Ohio. A graduate of both Case Western University and Harvard University, and our guest now doctor Jeru course the Jerome. How are you doing, and it's great to have you back on the show.
Speaker 6: Well, Jerry def it's great to be back on the show, and thank you for that kind introduction.
Speaker 2: Well, so Case Western Reserve and Harvard and these two best selling books that were out in the two thousands, Unfit for Command and the Obama Nation.
Speaker 1: But when I first talked.
Speaker 2: To you, you had just gone through the gauntlet of being threatened with possible persecution and prosecution over the fact that you were a compatriot or a friend of Roger Stones. And of course it was all about Donald Trump and what we're called stolen Hillary Clinton emails, which of course we had Hillary Clinton with, you know, thirty thousand emails that were endangered by the fact that she was using an unsecured server and then tried to you know, destroy all those emails that she illegally had kept on a personal server. And so just real quickly, before we go into dismantling the deep state and what President elect Trump has promised to do and how to do it, just let's revisit that a little bit. They had you basically in the hot seat with the bright white light in your eyes, asking you to lie.
Speaker 1: Is that correct? That's what you told me at the time.
Speaker 6: It is correct. I mean I wrote a book called kudetal on It, which he describes a whole fake Russian collusion investigation. I've actually written thirty books since twenty two thousand and four.
Speaker 7: Wow, and.
Speaker 6: Them all Investigation thought I had to tie to Julian Massage I had shared with Roger Stone, and that would have made the Russian collusion investigation against Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: They would have the.
Speaker 6: Piece of information they needed to get Donald Trump. Now, I did not have a tie to Assage, but they were saying that they would bring me. The FBI threatened to bring me before a jury in Washington that would put me in prison for the rest of my life. Or I could take a plea deal and say that I had lied to the FBI Moller Investigation because I wanted to hide the tie I had to Julian Massage to protect President Trump and Roger Stone. Well, I thought about it. I concluded, I've told them I was not. I could not imagine myself standing before God and a judge and swearing to a lie to keep myself out of prison. So I said, I reject your plea deal, might as well get ready to put me in prison the rest of my life. I'll go, but I'm not going to lie to save myself.
Speaker 7: And by the way, that.
Speaker 6: What they did, they did never indicted me because they couldn't get me to break and take that plea deal. They closed the Muller investigation and they declared it was a failure because they had no tie to assige. Their entire theory of Russian collusion was completely fabricated. They were the criminals, ye have beyond the powerty justice. Were the criminals, And I was experiencing a political prosecution and persecution for crimes that I had not committed.
Speaker 2: But it's amazing that this seems to be a repeated pattern over and over with people who were either supporters or friendly to Donald Trump and his presidential campaign. The deep state really did not want Trump in office, and they didn't want him in office again. And thanks to the American people being fed up with everything that had been put upon them the last four years under Joe Biden's presidency, they came out and drove to the polls and rejected the swamp the deep state, and right after the election, on November seventh, President elect Trump outlined his plans to address the deep state, and it focuses on three main areas. He plans to investigate. Number two in that is the weaponization of government agencies against his campaigns, and I would say against both of campaigns and against his first presidency.
Speaker 6: That's correct, That's what Donald Trump intends to do. And I think the deep state still does not want Donald Trump to notice. And I'm contemplating whether or not this decision by Biden on Sunday to allow are Ukraine to use these long range US missiles is again a military coupdeta by the deep state. They think they want to block Donald Trump's effort to end this war. They are also concerned that Donald Trump is going to investigate the military, specifically the decision when General Million others in the Joint Chiefs I D. The Department of Defense refused to participate if Donald Trump invoked the Insurrection Act to call out the US military to stop the Antifa and the Black Lives Matter violence that was ravaging the country at that time. So I think Donald Trump has reason to suspect that the military was in fact at that time committing insubordination at a level where they should be court martialed. And this is again I think the military is definitely afraid, as is the Department of Justice, that Donald Trump is going to come in and reveal the American secret declassify documents, and show the American people how much we've been lied to by this deep state, which seems determined to have a perpetual war in Ukraine to prevent Donald Trump from coming to a peace, even at the risk of nuclear war. You know, it's insanity.
Speaker 2: God, it's ironic if you want to look at it that way. Jerome that Zelenski, the president of Ukraine, comes out on Saturday and says the war will be over soon after Donald Trump takes office, and then the Biden administration authorizes these long range missiles to reach deep inside Russia to Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're right. This is an effort to subvert peace.
Speaker 2: By by the by the Biden administration and the people behind him.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: It's it's insane. I mean, it's the willingness to take on a nuclear war because you know, we've all known studying nuclear weapons that once they're used, once that threshold is cost, It's hard to know whether or not a war can be contained, a nuclear war. And if you know, Russia has made it very clear. Putin said repeatedly that these long range US missiles cannot be operated without US satellites. Ukraine doesn't have satellites they can provide the guidance for these missiles, and the Ukraine does not have the troops to operate these missiles. It will take US troops, right, and they're US missiles. So Putin's right if if in fact this decision is made and it's implemented, which appears to be the case, the US has decided to go to war against Russia. And you know, Russia was holding from everything. I've been told a secret a series of meetings in the Kremlin where Putin was contemplating whether or not they should have a preemptive strike against Ukraine right now, against Kiev, rather than wait for a Braje your missiles to hit Russia.
Speaker 2: Well, the whole, the whole point, the whole point of US supporting Ukraine against Vladimir Putin was we've got to stop him now or he'll be at war with NATO. This almost guarantees the possibility of Putin going to war with NATO by providing Ukraine and long range missiles.
Speaker 6: Well, I believe the deep state, the CIA, the intelligence agencies, and I think the State Department has just become a diplomatic arm of the intelligence agencies. The Democratic Party all seemed to be determined to go to war with Russia. This whole miight on revolution with twenty fourteen where Yanikovich was overthrown as the President of Ukraine was orchestrated by the State Department in George Soros. And the root of these troubles go back to twenty thirteen when Hillary Clinton started taking money from poor Shenko was a Ukrainian oligarch, while she has her private email server and a Secretary of State who was the side dealing Clinton Foundation business taking money from people like Pinochet into the foundation and billions of dollars. So again, the corruption here is enormous and the deep state does not want it revealed. Donald Troup represents an existential threat to the deep state control of our military, our law enforcement apparatus, and they will drive the country into a nuclear war with Russia rather than give up power. And I think Donald Trump by saying make it clear that he's going to come in and investigate and prosecute. The generals are saying they could be court martialed, they could be charged with treason, and I think they'd rather go to a nuclear war than face that option.
Speaker 2: We've had investigation after investigation after investigation in Washington, DC, some aimed, most aimed at Donald Trump himself and the people around him in his sphere. But Donald Trump, in this posting on x November seventh, right after the election, three main areas that he wants to investigate are the assassination attempts against him, at least two that we know about, plus the Iranian threats as we mentioned, the weaponization of government agencies against his campaigns, and voter fraud in the twenty twenty election, and let's focus on that. Last Friday, I had Gregory Stenstrom, who is a poll watcher and a legal expert on election law in Pennsylvania, where you saw the Bucks County lady in Bucks County, Pennsylvania say we know that the court said we can't count these unsigned ballots, but we're going to do it anyway. We don't care if it's against the law not. People don't even pay attention to what courts do, she said blatantly. And they're trying to do it again in Pennsylvania, especially with this Senate race between McCormick and the incumbent Bob Casey. These recounts of these ballots that have been deemed illegal in Pennsylvania, and yet Bucks County says we're going to count him anyway because we don't care what the law says. So they're trying to perpetrate and they tried to perpetrate this voter fraud again in this election. There were so many people who came out for Donald Trump, it was virtually impossible, As the President elect said, too big to rig.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on voter fraud in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Well, again, we created a website God five stones to investigate this. It's good no APOSTERVI and the SG gods five. You have to spell out five five E S T O N E S plural dot com. What that website does is we found that there are cryptography algorithms embedded into the computers in the State Board of Election voter registration files that permit the creation of falsified votes. It gets legitimate states ID numbers so they can vote and then they're buried back into the file. I mean some of these states, we found that in say like Wisconsin, where there's something like seven million voter records, there's two million clones, which is duplicate votes, and those are the kinds of votes these criminals tied as false votes, and they use them in the mail in balloting scheme. So this suddenly producing this tons of mail in ballots at the last minute, and suddenly, you know, Biden beats Trump and Trump's been leaving all night. These are clear signs the algorithms are being used. And because we exposed all this and let the intelligence agencies know we had done it, downside stones, you'll see the reports. Will we publish these andropotatic computer genius count these algorithms and their mathematical schemes, they can't be denied. So we stopped, by and large, the attempt in twenty twenty four to do the same thing all over again, because they know the criminals within the Democratic Party and the intelligence agencies knew we would catch them, but they did and continue to use these schemes in the down ballot elections. And the Bucks County one is one of the two, you know, a clear indication. The other one that I think is extremely suspicious is the Wisconsin Senate race that Eric rod Day, who was leading all through the night, and then at four o'clock in the in the morning of the election night, the one hundred thousand ballots from Milwaukee show up and he loses.
Speaker 1: How did that happen?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's these are things that the American people see and the corruption is so enormous. I mean, the Democratic Party, I think is hated. The Democratic Party has become a communist party. They basically have hated Russia since the fall of the Berlin Wallwood Russia renounced communism. The States Department has done everything it can to be aggressive towards putin It's dramatically different from nineteen sixty three two when President Kennedy in sixty three reached out to krush Job to prevent a nuclear war over this whole Cuban missile crisis. Now Russia to take care of their missiles out of Cuba. We took our missiles out of Turkey, and Kennedy pressed for getting a getting a test ban treaty put in place with Chrusham. And I think overall overall, you're seeing a situation where we're now completely reversed. The military wants to go to war like they did in nineteen sixty two, and the president, instead of what John Kennedy is saying, no, we're not going to do that, Biden has gone along and now the military is driving us right down the path to a nuclear accountent.
Speaker 1: And from his diversion of war.
Speaker 2: Many people say he got assassinated for his attempts.
Speaker 6: Well, and the book I've written on that with David Mandick, which we published in March this year, estination John F. Kennedy's by a analysis the forensic examination of the X rays. It's autopsy x rays from Jack Kennedy, all x rays, what Mandy's doing for thirty years. So clearly Jack Kennedy had two shots from the front, which means he was not shot by Lloyd the the soul assassin right. None other shots that hit Jack Kenny's head came from the sixth floor. The Texas school Book Depository has been a CIA government live from the beginning.
Speaker 2: Jerome, I'm sorry, we're out of time, I'm being told. But you also say that President Trump should avoid appearances in New York City until after Inauguration Day, and I don't think that's bad advice. All right, listen, we got a roll. But thank you so much for your time and your thoughts.
Speaker 7: My pleasure.
Speaker 6: Thank you anytime you got it.
Speaker 1: God bless you. Thomas Massey scheduled to be with us right after the news had won current.
Speaker 2: They say time is money, and in this case, his time is on our time, since we pay the taxpapers pay his salary in Congress from the fourth District of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, my congressman and possibly yours if you live there.
Speaker 1: Thomas Massy joins us.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time, Tom, Thomas since you and I have talked, and I just really appreciate you giving us your time today.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm doing well and I'm glad to see it. At work today, somebody's got to pay my salary.
Speaker 2: You're right, when more people are working in your district, it ensures just a modicum of job security, I would imagine for anybody like you. First, I want to tell you that well, I'm not going to go into all the ins and outs of it, but I always have respected you. I've always voted for you, but maybe this year more than any other, for everything that you have gone through personally to still be able to maintain and do all the events you do and work for us the way you do in Washington, d C. And at home, and going through a campaign even though you ran on a post for reelection in twenty four I just and I don't expect you to say anything to respond to this, but I just admire you so much and you're just.
Speaker 1: A pillar of strength, and I commend you on that well.
Speaker 7: Gary, Jeff, I appreciate you saying that, appreciate your thoughts and prayers, and I know you're too polite to bring it up, so I will. But yes, my wife passed away this summer and it's been tough, but I'm coming back to Congress because that's what she would want me to do. And I think maybe God chose this path because I wasn't opposed this fall and had the easiest path ever. But it's still not easy once you get up here, man, there's a lot of work to do, and when you speak the truth, people shit mad at you. I think this quote's been attributed to Mark Twain, not sure if you said it or not, but it's always easier to fool somebody than is to convince them they've been fooled. But finally, in this most recent election, people realize that they have enough. People realized that they've been fooled, and they sent Trump here and a majority in the House and a majority in the Senate to clean this place up. And I am glad we are in this situation. It makes it more exciting for me to come here. But this is an opportunity we cannot waste. We had the same thing during President Trump's first two years, and it was just a wasted opportunity because paul O Ryan and the Senate frankly worked against Donald Trump's agenda. Whether it was by causing some of his appointments not to be confirmed until two years out, or whether it was by never putting money for a wall into the omnibus bill that was written by Republicans. They just stonewalled him at every turn. And he's not going to be fooled this time by people who are acting like they're supporting him so and then not supporting the by the way, it is a mandate, by not supporting the mandate that we've received. So we got to get to work. I'm looking forward to it. We shouldn't waste a second of time. I've suggested, since we take Congress on January third and he takes the Oval Office on January twentieth, we've got seventeen days to put bills on his desk that can be waiting for him to shrink the growth of government.
Speaker 2: Boy, day one, Day one is going to be a very busy day for prest at Trump. If that is the case, Thomas, and he's ready to get to work. I mean, he waited four years to get back and kind of complete the cycle of dismantling the deep state and draining the swamp. And you famously have opposed some of Trump's measures and some of his ideas and bills that he's put forward before. And I love that because the Democrats were so in lockstep with every crazy notion that the Biden administration had that we got the Inflation Reduction Act, We've got all these other things that passed in the first two years of Biden's term that have been harmful to the American people individually. And you know, you've got to look at who you actually work for. You always say I work for the seven hundred and fifty thousand people in my district to or how many ever there are, and I'm one of.
Speaker 7: Them, that is. And so so.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts on you know, just being a rubber stamp and doing the will of the people as opposed to a president or your party, right.
Speaker 7: So let me give you two examples of times where the President and I may have seen things differently. One was during the Cares Act, during the first fifteen days to slow the spread of COVID, Congress convened and this was on Congress really, but the Congress convened under Nancy Pelosi to pass a bill that was two trillion dollars that was not going to do anything to stop COVID. It was going to fund mail in ballots. Remember this was March of twenty twenty, and they were going to do it with nobody present. And I came to work that I hadn't objected and made Congress come to Washington, d C. I said, of farmers and nurses and truck drivers and grocery store workers are showing up for work, then Congress should show up for work and vote on that. And I've opposed that, and you know, may have gotten sideways with the President at that point. And one other time on the War Powers Act, which is the job of Congress. By the way, you can't be a rubber stamp for war. Now, to his credit, President Trump's is the only president since I've been old enough to vote who's not started a new war. And he and I have talked about that, and I've thanked him for that. Frankly, that's one of the reasons I endorsed him time around was I think he's our best chance for peace. And you see on his way out Joe Biden's trying to get us into World War three. But I've had a conversation. I had a conversation with Trump about a month let's see now, it was this summer when my wife passed away. He offered his condolences, and then about two weeks before his before election day, I had a conversation with him. In about a week after his election, I had a good conversation with him about these appointments he's been making, and we get along great, and I can't I couldn't be more excited to get this agenda that the people have voted for when they elected not just Donald Trump, they put a majority in the House and the majority of the Senate. Again, we can't waste this opportunity.
Speaker 2: Congressman Thomas Massey is our guest for this half hour, and Thomas, I've been wanting to ask you. I had a conversation with you. Gosh, it must have been six, maybe eight years ago, at least years ago, and you said you were going to Washington with two dough tags, and that was to eliminate the Department of Education and the Department of Energy. You wrote one of the shortest, most easily understandable pieces of legislation that sadly did not get acted. Upon the elimination of the Department of Education. It looks like there is renewed vim and vigor to do this again in when it comes to smaller government and eliminating government agencies that do nothing but spend our money. In nineteen seventy nine, I graduated high school and that was the year that the Department of Education came into being under President Carter in that Congress. Since then, in nineteen seventy nine, the United States was number one in the world in educating their people their kids. We're like twenty fourth now since the Department of Education came into being. I guess government really works for the people.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, and it's correct it's HR eight ninety nine. I'm going to reintroduce that bill. It's the shortest bill in Congress. When I reintroduce it, it will say the Department of Education shall terminate on December thirty first, twenty twenty six. That is the bill that I will introduce in the first few weeks of Congress. I'll have to wait a few weeks to get the same HR number. HR eight ninety nine. They're assigned sequentially, and I want to keep that number so people know which bill number to ask their congressman to support. Turns out, President Trump supports that as well now, and I introduced that bill in I think it was twenty seventeen when Donald Trump was appointing Betsy de vas As the Secretary of Education, and liberals were calling my office asking me not to vote for Betsy Devas, and my staff had to explain to them that confirmations go through the Senate the House, and that I wouldn't have a vote on Betsy de Vos. And they claimed that I was just making excuses that I could do something, and I said, you know what, I could do something. We could just eliminate her job. And so that was my answer to the people who wanted me to stop Betsy DeVos. Now, that set up an awkward moment at the White House Christmas party a year later, when I had to tell Betsy de Vos I was the congressman who was trying to get her job eliminated, and she she leaned over and quietly told me she supported the bill.
Speaker 1: That's great. What about what about the other Joe tag, the Department of Energy?
Speaker 7: Well, another one that I think that came into play existence during Jimmy Carter as well, didn't it, or or around about there maybe before that, But again it was the government that was causing these problems and the and the long lines at gas stations and whatnot, and so you know, both both departments have no need to exist. I'm for all of the above energy solutions. People listening to your show may know this, they may not know this. I've lived off the grid for twenty plus years now, using nothing but solar power in northern Kentucky. It is possible, It's expensive, and it should be a choice. It shouldn't be something that's forced on people right at all, And it shouldn't be something that's taken up our fields and our farmland right way just a little, if you allow me a little divergence here. You know, I am sad that we see China buying up our farmland in this country. I'm sad that I see solar panels covering up our farmland in this country. But the answer, you know, you could ban those things. That's one answer, but that's trying to put toothpaste back into tube after it's come out. The real answer is to come up with, you know, economic opportunities for farmers that produce more money from that farm land than putting solar panels on it or then selling it to China. Make it so that small farmers can exist and thrive in this country. And so that's another mission that I see Donald Trump being on and having received a mandate.
Speaker 2: For Thomas Massey, do you support Donald Trump's push and promise to root out and deport people who have entered this country illegally, breaking US law and then further with their criminal activities. It was quoted by a congressman from a congresswoman from Florida that violent crime committed by illegal migrants has increased fourfold under the Biden administration. Where you at on the immigration issue and the deportations.
Speaker 7: Right, I one hundred support the overwhelming mandate to President Donald Trump and Congress has received to enforce our country's immigration laws. And let me put a fine point on what you just said. You said, there are criminals. Some the illegal aliens come into this country and and you know, commit crimes. Yeah, that's absolutely true. Some of the worst people. I mean, they're emptying their prisons and their insanity wards and sending them to this country. They're repeated senders and they're going to repeat here. But let me remind you of this. Everybody who crossed that border, he didn't go through a checkpoint, already broke the law. They're all criminals.
Speaker 1: YEP.
Speaker 2: I totally agree with that. I'm just glad that somebody else is on board. And finally, Thomas Massey, the question that a lot of people want to know the answer to, if you have one, if the President wants to make you secretary of the Department of Agriculture, where are you on that?
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, let me say if he did do that, I'd be the first one I think who could butcher a chicken, castraate a bull, bail hay, fix a bulldozer, and any number of farm tasks that I do on my own farm, fruit trees, and I believe that we need to We need to basically, first Juno harm we need to make sure we're still the agricultural powerhouse of the world. But we do need to create a parallel path, an on ramp, if you will, for small farmers to compete in the grocery stores, to compete with the meat packers, so that people can buy healthy food locally, that you don't have to go through this funnel, this monopoly that exists, whether you're talking about dairy or whether you're talking about meat. There's basically been a corporatization of our farming practices in the United States. They control the markets, and they've captured some of our own institutions like the FDA and the USDA. These big guys want more regulations, but they want them to apply to the little guys to keep them out of the business. So that's what we need. If there hasn't it called me to do it, I would do it. I haven't received any formal offers or any offers. There are some people advocating for that, but you know what, I'd be just as happy to stay here in the House and promote bills like the Primatic that I've introduced since twenty fifteen. I keep getting more and more co sponsors for it. I've got a pilot program for it in the Farm bill that's sitting here in the House. I'd be glad to keep promoting things like the ability for consumers to buy raw milk from farmers. I've got a bill to do that here in the House. So wherever I'm needed, that's where I'll go. And I'm happy where I'm at now.
Speaker 2: One final question, RFK Junior as Health and Human Services Secretary, how do you feel?
Speaker 7: I love it. I talked to Trump the night before he picked Bobby Kennedy and he asked if I was friends with Bobby Kennedy, and I said yes. He said, call him up and tell him to be ready.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 7: So we want to know what I did. I called up Bobby Kennedy tant him to get ready.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Following instructions, Congressman Thomas Massey of the fourth District of the Commonwealth of Kentucky and the United States House of Representatives, my congressman, and I'm so proud to call you my congressman.
Speaker 1: Whether we get a chance to talk on the radio or not.
Speaker 2: Thomas, and I just look forward to you and the rest of Congress and Donald Trump not wasting this opportunity to make real changes that benefit all Americans.
Speaker 7: Well, listen, our first votes aren't until six point thirty tonight. But I flew out a CVG this morning hit seven forty five AM, number one, so we don't waste any time here getting ready for the new Congress. And number two second, be on your radio show today.
Speaker 1: Well, like I said, time is money, and I think there was money well spent.
Speaker 7: All right, Thank you, Gary Jeff, you got it.
Speaker 2: Student report on the way and a special guest later on as we continue on this Bill Cunningham Show, Gary jeffin for Willie on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 1: Opening Day happens on the Home of the Red seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 7: Hello, quiet Scots, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God well, seg I guess you better say our words right right. We gotta have a famous author in the house.
Speaker 2: We have a peach, have a third stooge in the booth today, my friend and your friend Peter Bronson. Everyone sand Peter Brandt, one of the greatest local authors, perhaps in the history of Cincinnati, in our midst in our presence?
Speaker 1: How do you know all those people? And he got those quotes from those people when he wrote wrote your latest book about the Midwest. How'd you get all those quotes? Well, most of you you're around, would you have relatives to throw down?
Speaker 8: Most of them are dead now, so they didn't object when I oh, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: I just want to know him. I'm Mo larryer Curly. We haven't figured anything out. Well, no, we don't know yet. Seg was vuying for Shemp earlier. Yeah, yeah, uh yes, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: We we the microcosm of the entire Bengals season we saw play out last night at Sofi Stadium against the l A. I'm telling you, start slow and suck, then give didn't didn't give people some hope, and then don't finish. Don't finish, right, I mean, that's that's been the whole story, the whole season.
Speaker 8: And don't forget the hurry up on the goal line when it really matters and you got to go out and hurried up. What is this they were running out a clock or anything. It's like, let's see if we can hurry it up. And really screw it up.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, the stood reporters of pron service, every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you can feel in Northern Kentucky. Coinity Weather Heating and Air eight to five, nine, seven, eight, one forty eight twenty two spots. Thank you. Roxy Reds Update Pitcher Nick Martinez as officially accepted the Reds twenty one million dollar qualifying offer that surpasses the one a few years ago from our good friend Homer Bailey. Wow, so mister Martinez is going to be a Red I hope this works out better than the last deal. So two Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Of course, Bengals with a bye week after they go went fell four and seven on the season. Yeah, they got Good Spirits bye week. They might they might have might be the The Bengals are off until a week from Sunday. More tonight on Bengals line six oh five seven hundred WLW. Cornerback TJ DJ Turner, the second who has emerged recently as a starter, is feared to have suffered a fractured Can't clavicle and last night's lost to the Chargers and might be out for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: So Joe Burrow was third among all NFL quarterbacks for his performance this weekend three hundred and fifty six yards, right, and.
Speaker 1: That a great year. But yeah, I mean, what is it that they've had five defeats by seven points or fewer?
Speaker 2: Herbert didn't even Herbert didn't even reach above fifty percent in his completion correct, and the Chargers won anyway.
Speaker 1: Correct, So it ain't it ain't it ain't, Joe. It's a historically bad defense. Historic really is because it's making record books. Obviously, this one hurts, but now we'll come back stronger. Monday Night football Battle of Texas. Houston Texans up against a Dallas Cowboys, seven thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty. That'll be a good one tonight. Yeah, Dallas is gonna be go few weeks and Bengal's got to go to Dallas on Monday night.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, there's a hope for a fifth winn in the season. Then you never know that team is his historically.
Speaker 1: Im Rogers Stalla back college basketball tonight Miami RedHawks are on the road at Michigan. The latest AP Top twenty five College basketball poll is out. Kansas won, Yukon second, Gonzaga three, Purdue is six, Kentucky nine, Indiana sixteenth, uc fell one spot to eighteenth, Xavier's twenty eighth. They win and they fall a rank.
Speaker 7: What it is?
Speaker 1: What's going on now? Well, they play They play NKU tomorrow right and cows up.
Speaker 2: NKU is not good. NKU lost to Nicols State. I know Samara came around and beat him by almost forty points.
Speaker 1: I know in the following game women's basketball, tonight's Seaton Hall out of the Big East and the U See bearcatsas six fifteen. Fox Sports thirteen sixty, Soccer News Top Drawer, Soccer Top twenty five Pole has the Dayton Flyers rated second in the nation this week in soccer. That's a that's in honor of Mike McConnell. Ohio State is number one. Oh why did Mike McConnell play soccer in college? No, he's just a big graduated from Dayton.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard the Christmas story? Yes, the frozen hamburger and all that crawling through the window.
Speaker 1: Yep, everybody's heard that story. I have not.
Speaker 7: You have not.
Speaker 1: I have not heard that Christmas book.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can call Maybe you can call Mike McConnell and ask him to to tell you.
Speaker 1: McConnell's tales. There's your next book. First, his Halloween story was pretty good. Go and tell tells the kids. I'll be right back, and then disappears. Don't worry, Christians, one's better. Oh yeah, I hear that.
Speaker 2: When he was at u D Yeah, and it was freezing and he was locked out of his apartment or.
Speaker 1: Whatever, something to do with hamburger through the window.
Speaker 2: No, all he had to eat was a frozen ball of ground beef.
Speaker 1: And then was there no heat or whatever. I don't know. I mean the power had been turned off. He'll probably tell it again or something. I'm sure he does. It gets a holiday tradition gets on YouTube than on YouTube. You never know.
Speaker 8: Is this the tradition like Virginia there is a Santa Claus that one.
Speaker 1: You know, like, it's not quite as tear jerking, Okay, but it's about hardship overcoming in the holiday hardship and the holidays, Yes, right, sounds very heartwarming.
Speaker 2: We're talking before we got on the air about about Ken Lawson and Kabaka Abba. You want to revisit any of that conversation. So there's just general.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you bug man, unbelievable and I didn't know yah Ben Lawsonson Hawaiian.
Speaker 2: Oh, Peter, you got to tell that the Kabaka Abba story when he approached you on the street.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 8: Oh well, so it's actually was at a city council meeting.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're there. So I'm at the city council meeting covering the meeting.
Speaker 8: It was another one of those contentious wild meetings with lots of yelling about the June States. If you remember that, that was a regular. So after the meeting, Kabaka was a pretty big guy. I think he's about six four six five, and he approaches me in a menacing manner and he comes over and he says, uh, you.
Speaker 1: Peter Bronson. I said, yeah.
Speaker 8: He goes you wrote me a bought me and called me a racist, and he looks so kind of deranged. I guess that two of the police that were there came rushing over to see what the heck was.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure you were not going to be accosted, yeah, physically as a general exactly.
Speaker 8: And I said, yes, that's correct. I did say that in the column. And he goes, well, next time, you get it right. He says, you call me the best racist in Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there's a competition, And I said, okay, okay, he's gone by.
Speaker 2: Did any of the Tyson poll? No, I don't have netflick, so sorry I don't either. But I heard it was awful.
Speaker 1: I saw enough of of Mike Tyson on tea, you know, on h on X about cheeks. Yeah, walking around and a few a few punts. He he meant, what was it he got eighty twenty eighteen million dollars or twenty million, twenty million, twenty million dollars? You think he got forty? He threw eighteen punches. Now I'll get in the ring with Jake Paul if I can get this what I was going dollars a punch, I run around that ring like a mad man. Well I think it'd be one million for you. Well, I don't care. One punch enough for any of but one in and then I'm dropped to the floor. Glass. You wouldn't hit me. I'd be like bugs Bunny. You brought that up because I was just going to ask you about this. Wow, what a deal? What?
Speaker 2: What kind of money would it take for you to get in the ring with anybody? If you were guaranteed no, I.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't do that. But I'm just saying no, I mean, what do you mean? You meaned for okay, a million dollars? Now, two million dollars, No, three million dollars?
Speaker 7: Is this?
Speaker 1: Let's make a deal ten million dollars? Brady? What are you gonna do? So I take curtin number one, two or three with a little box of the big box. What would it toatch out for the song to get the seg man in the ring?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: What's the price on eighty percent of your brain cells?
Speaker 1: Because you're gonna be concussed a buck fifth. You haven't written You haven't written my book yet, Peter, so I don't know better say Peter gonna be the ghost. I don't know. We'll see what will be the title of your book? Seg Dennison, that's a very good question, Garry Jeff I saw Mommy kissing Sega Claus. I don't think so well.
Speaker 2: He writes, he writes history books, and you've been here almost long enough to be a historical.
Speaker 8: For sure, about twenty years of the Stood Report, oh wow, and other things.
Speaker 1: There you go, everybody knows it.
Speaker 2: There you go, right, Peter's already come up with the title. Well, now, now all he has to do is make up stories, and you can.
Speaker 1: Claim you make up the story. I got a few of them. We'll go to audio books. I always wanted to know.
Speaker 8: Do you get interrupted as much at home as you do during the Studge Report?
Speaker 1: No, Denise doesn't care. It's just sent Denise doesn't care. Shut up, she shut boss, Shut up, Dennis, He's a very beautiful boss. And yes, dear, yeat bingo, Yes, dear, yes, dear. What about the time?
Speaker 2: What about the time you and Willie were in that UH commercial and you were spanking each other?
Speaker 1: What was that? I remember having a poster? Yeah, that was a promo for something that we did years ago with something I don't know. Do you enjoy the feel of rich now Corinthian leather? No, no, no, I'm not Ricardo Montemont, No, no, no thanks. What was that a promo for? I just remember there was something we went we went over to that h what was it? The travel Lodge. It used to be right off the the Taylor Southgate Bridge over there. It was something something was going on for a station promo or whatever, and I thought, you gotta be kidding, And you know, do you remember the Battle of the talk show hosts? Oh yeah, that was fun. Yeah, that was good. That was good time. I must have missed that.
Speaker 2: It was the only time I ever saw Andy Furman drunk, because a few times, did we Yeah, yeah, there were multiple times.
Speaker 1: Was a syndicated Newport Yeah, it was a real battle, or was it? Like no, it's just words. They had a moderator. I forget who the moderator was. But then everybody just sat around. They put out a you know, like they had different topics. They had different topics, and it was like these guys were running, you know, back and forth, and then they had different bits and things. So it was, you know, it was a good time. I think Willie was the only one who was sober. Then remember he came in his raw the Son got the Egyptian God. Yeah, he thought he was.
Speaker 9: I wish i'd seen that. Yeah, matter of fact, I'm glad I didn't thank you. Just about to say you're glad you missed it. He was carried in by new being slaves.
Speaker 2: Oh, Peter Bronson, you had a good weekend. Had books at the banks at the main library town on Saturday.
Speaker 8: I did, and thank you for the shout out for that got us great. Had several people come up and mentioned that they'd heard it and mentioned you a couple of your friends.
Speaker 1: I have four or five fans, and we had a great metro of two million. I have four or five.
Speaker 8: Great turnout of books by the banks at the public library this time, the renovated public library, and more than one hundred authors. And I was in the Ohio and you know Cincinnati area section. Sure, but yeah, it was fantastic.
Speaker 2: So safe man, you said, you read a little bit of Peter's latest book, which is called Promised Land. How the Midwest was one about this area, the incredible stuff, and how the settlers and the frontiersman who founded, who blazed a trail across his country and gave us the great United States of America.
Speaker 1: How they And then now, also, what was it the General your other book book, The General? The man will say, the man who saved Cincinnati.
Speaker 2: Great story there, but Peter was telling us stories and there are stories contained in the book about how the peace loving Shawnee and Miami Indians were very receptive to their their new neighbors.
Speaker 1: Not at all. There was no welcome wagon. Let me tell you. You were telling they would bring over gifts of say hey, you where tomahawks. No welcome wagons coming to your door, nookies. But he's describing, he's describing in the book. This is a tease. This will sell some copies.
Speaker 7: Pete.
Speaker 2: About how they would burn their captures, you said, yes, the prisoners would be tortured, tied to a stake, and they would burn until there was no sensation left in their hand.
Speaker 1: Yes, from the skin was all burned off. There's no neighbors. Just basically burn the until you can't feel anything, and then they would shop the hand off and start over again. Yes, and that's that would go on, lovely, peace loving people, three or four days at a time.
Speaker 8: You know, there were depredations, as they put it, in those days, horrible brutal attacks on both sides, and the white settlers scalped a lot of Shawnee and Miami Indians as well, So it went both ways.
Speaker 1: The only difference, sure, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Sega, if you will we're apparently out of time for stuge report. Would you leave us with the immortal words of the Stewge Reports and.
Speaker 1: Honor of Peter Bronson, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stewed Report.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be okay.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be okay, right, Joe, I mean yeah, it's gonna be. Does everybody take a deep breath? I seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, Gary, Jeff, and for Willie. It's a Bill Cunningham Show on this Monday, November eighteenth, twenty twenty four, here on the Big One, seven hundred WLW. This next guest in this half hour is somebody that I have benefited from personally multiple times because he has some of the best guests in talk radio, authors and experts and.
Speaker 1: People in and out of government.
Speaker 2: And today he is in the white hot spotlight because he is also the author of a best selling book which is out right now called The White Privilege Album. That's right, I said, White Privilege Album. And it is so cool because it is listed like tracks on a vinyl album. Each chapter is track one, track two, track three, and he.
Speaker 1: Goes through.
Speaker 2: Each each selection with tantaling tantalizing taste buds of music and pros put it that way.
Speaker 4: A J.
Speaker 2: Rice, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. It's great to have you on, author of the White Privilege album. And there is a bunch to talk about, as there usually is.
Speaker 5: How are you today, Brother Gary Jeff, Great to be here. Love Willie. We love Willie. He's one of those very fine people I'm talking about in this book.
Speaker 1: Everybody loves Willie AJ.
Speaker 2: There's no question about it, except, uh maybe Martina Nabertalova uh speak. Speaking of which, uh some of some of the guests that your publicity firm, Publius promotes. And I was just looking at the latest the latest pitch for uh.
Speaker 5: Well, let me let me walk you through something. We're basking in our own magnificence over here because although Trump is creating a cabinet, you could call his cabinet that he's creating and his team cabinet, because I am at the center of the Maga Maha cinematic universe over here. I'm I'm I'm basically Maga. Kevin Bacon and the phones were bringing off the hook because Pete hag Seth, Defense Secretary, our client, Matt Gates Attorney General. We did his book our client, Tulsey Gabbard d and I our client RFK Junior. We work with a super pac our client, the VEC Ramaswami. We worked directly with his campaign, our client, and I can go on and on. I did a kid's book with his Congressman Michael Waltz. He's gonna be a national security advisor. So I mean, look, you're talking to Kevin Bacon. Baby.
Speaker 1: Wow, what's Kira like in bed?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Exactly. You know he's from Philadelgas, so am I you know? So I think it fits well. Came and can you can you take my wife over his any day of the week?
Speaker 2: Can you save the high school dance? That's all I want to know, Ajah. One of these pitches, uh uh. A woman named Elena Barbera, and you're talking about Illinois Governor JB. Pritsker vows to boost sex changes to thwart the Trump agenda.
Speaker 5: So they're raed so razy to get all these trans surgeries done before before Matt Gates starts sewing them because they're giving them to eleven year olds without parental consent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mutilating children without the parents. Knowing about it. That's that's a great post.
Speaker 5: The trans mafia are NonStop. They are trying to whack America's in America's sanity, and you know Trump is going to stop it. He's going to stop it. And they're so I mean, this isn't this crazy though, it's just crazy. Well, you know, it's not like they're hoarding shekels. They're actually like racing, let's speed up the mutilation of children before Trump takes office.
Speaker 2: Well, whatever whatever coin they have, whatever capital they have, too much is never enough. And we saw that with the Kamala Harris campaign. A billion dollars raised and they're twenty million in the hole. And as of last evening, she was still sending or her team was still sending out emails begging for donations to help down ballot candidates. Supposedly, what they're trying to do is get their vendors paid off on the backs of these donors. It is absolutely the most shameless pandering, which they're famous for, shameless pandering company.
Speaker 5: It's totally grotesque. They should start making phone calls asking for their money back from Oprah and Cardi B and lizz O and Guy Guy and Katy Perry and j Low and all the other frauds that you know got paid off to show up with this woman. You know, it's funny Barack Obama, who was like Will Smith before the slap, I don't remember him having to pay any of these celebrities to show up for him. John Cougar, Mellencamp and bon Jovi and the Boss and the rest of them. I mean, he just had a bunch of celebrities out there with him. But it looks like they were paying all these people off, which is outrageous.
Speaker 2: Well, they had to pay them off because there was no excitement at all about Kamala Harris as a candidate for anything, much less president of the United States.
Speaker 5: And what a stiff, What a stiff. I mean, she can't even get her own kookie pop stars to like her.
Speaker 1: And they're believable.
Speaker 2: They're they're blaming married white women, they're blaming they're blaming misogynist black men. They're blaming everyone but themselves.
Speaker 5: They're blaming the Muslims in Michigan and the Jews in Pennsylvania. If there's anyone that has brought racial harmony to very fine people on both sides, it's Donald J. Trump. He has gotten this Republican Party out of the Chamber of Commerce, taking off the bow tie, taking off the argyle socks, and hanging out with the working class, multi ethnic people, which are the people that make this country run, okay, not the elites, not the snobs on the coasts. I mean, he even dug into New Jersey. He only lost New Jersey by four points.
Speaker 2: I thought it was five, but you're right. It was as close as it's been for any Republican. Yes, absolutely, even New York's margin was was gap that the gap was narrowed, even in New York State, where Donald Trump was famously prosecuted on spurlush.
Speaker 5: Look, I can tell you this. I'm in Virginia right outside.
Speaker 1: Well, you're in the you're in the bedroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I've got the swamp effervesces on my upper lip. And I'll tell you even here, the blacks and Richmond went for Trump, A lot of them in the suburbs, right. Yeah, These aren't you know, These aren't a feat snobs that teach it bu These are Nascar guys, Okay. And then you've got a lot of military here in Virginia. We have the biggest naval base in the world in Norfolk and all across northern Virginia as blue as it is outside of DC, directly where the Deep State lives. Yeah, the lily white people, right yeah, they all voted for for Kamala. But let me tell you right now, all the Asians, Muslims, different types of Southeast Asians, Indian, you know, small business owners, Latin American small business owners. They all voted for Trump, which is why Virginia we almost got it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean even this is really interesting too and totally expected if you look at how these people are so two faced and so inauthentic that I can't believe that even a five year old would believe anything they say. Aj even Joe Scarborough I saw, is catching all kinds of flag from the Dems because he invited to host Trump. I mean, he's trying to save his job at MSNBC. How brutal, How absolutely brutal has has it been at CNN and MSNBC since Trump won the election.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, they got into your healthcare, they got into your culture. They had two phone the impeachments and four phony indictments and two assassins that missed. You had tyranny from the DOJ. You had economic tyranny from the Biden administration, redistributing the Third World to your front yard, cutting the police salaries. You got eggs at nine dollars and gas prices out the wazoo. They have been hunting you for four years, miserable, squeezing you, squeezing you. And I will tell you this. For all this talk about the great reset, do you do this to a big group of people like this, very different types of people from you know, North Carolina to Arizona. Well, they wanted a great reset, Gary, they got one. Republicans now control everything. You're welcome.
Speaker 2: Well, what's amazing to me, aj Rice, is how much this media, that side of the propaganda media, the leftist media, how much they surged under the first Trump presidency just because Donald Trump was in office. How people had their eyeballs on them. And you know that all the people that wrote anti Trump books, who really prosper.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm in the book world, in the book world and the media world. I mean, he was like man from.
Speaker 2: Heaven exactly, and then they fought for four years to keep him out of office.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: I think it's totally counterintuitive. To do that when he's your your bread and butter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, look, it's about America. And people used to say to Limbaugh, isn't it better when you know you have a punching bag like Bill Clinton and Barack Obama? And he used to say, look, it's not better for America. It's not better for America. No, but these Democrats are not. Obviously, the oldest male heir to the Kennedy family is going to serve in the Trump administration. You know, if Donald Trump was like George Steinbrenner, or like the general manager of the Reds or the or the Cleveland Indians or Guardians where the hell they're called. Now, I'll tell you. Can you imagine making a trade where you you're the general manager in your trade? I said, I'll trade you Liz Cheney, Bill Krystal and Adam Kinsinger and in return you give the RFK Junior, Tulcy Gabbard and Naobi Woolf. You want to talk about fleecing another general.
Speaker 6: Manager, That's what happened to.
Speaker 1: That would have been the genius stroke.
Speaker 2: Let's go through the White Privileged album first and foremost, what motivated you to write it? I love the I mean, just the title alone is gonna get eyeballs instantly, and it's been selling like crazy. But but tell me, what was the inspiration just living life as an American in the twenty first century? What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 5: Triple album? You know, with an apology to the Beatles, not to Yoko, though no one cares about Yoka, Okay, I don't care about Courtney Love either. Look, it's a fun book. I basically go through an entire calendar year of some of the sort of race hoaxes and craziness Woke gives them, in particular cultural Marxism, cancel culture. Chapter one is January, Chapter twelve is December, so you could jump around, you can go right to November, and you can hear about, you know, Thanksgiving and Elizabeth Warren Pocahontas. You can hear about all those things. And I take on our holidays, our traditions, some of the institutions that have been attacked, some of the holidays that have been attacked, like Columbus Day, and we push back, you know, we we push back, We poke fun at them, and I think it's a I Look, it's a fun book, and it's a sequel to the Woking day, and I will tell you that, you know, people want levity in their life, right, Yeah, it's like you know, our jobs here and really knows. This Rush knows that, Sean knows that everybody knows. You know, to use absurdity, to use irreverent humor to illustrate truth. That's what we're here to do. And look, I'm a millennial. I'm a geriatric millennial. But I think if you see, like I oh a poli of the day, forty of women under the age of thirty voted for Trump, So all is not lost. Have no fear, ladies and gentlemen. You know, you create economic and cultural tyranny the way that the left has in this country, you will lose the entire generations to the Republican Party. And I see that trending.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you think the woke movement is dead? I know they they vow to keep on fighting and they will.
Speaker 1: They will.
Speaker 2: These Marxists will rail with their heads up against the wall until their their heart's not beating anymore.
Speaker 5: If they have one, giuse them just a yeah, Well, wokes was just a trendy term for a couple things, but it's political correctness and cancel culture and social justice. No, they're they're gonna rebrand, They're gonna go I mean, they're kind of like an STD flare up right, there's like herpes, Like they're gonna go away for a little bit. Then they'll come. They'll come raging back, and you when you least expect it, you'll get a fever blister. Right right, They'll be back, they'll rebrand. But I'll tell you we had a Trump's election was a woke waterloo moment. There's been a few of them, but this one was huge, and especially with the ties. Yeah, they're not going to be able to use that garbage anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's gone. In the military. You know, you talked about Pete Hegseth. He gets through the confirmation process, and there's absolutely no reason that somebody like Pete Hegseth should not be the next Secretary of Defense. With Donald Trump, with the mandate he got in the election, with control of the Senate, there is absolutely zero reason that any Republican or anybody who cares about the military and America should object to that nomination.
Speaker 1: DEI is DA at the DoD.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, I don't know how much time.
Speaker 7: Do we have?
Speaker 1: How much we got it? We got a few minutes. Good.
Speaker 5: Well, let me just give you a brief history of Hegseth. I've done him for twenty years, long before he was on Fox, and I worked on his books when he was doing one of his books a couple of years ago. It was after the George Floyd incident. So I guess it was in June. You remember when the barricades went up around the White House and the Antifa and Black Lives Matter lit the church on fire across the street from the White House. Okay, and there was a riot in the summer of Floyd. Well, hag Seth was on his book tour and he vanished. We couldn't find him. He stopped showing up for interviews. The publisher couldn't find him. Off my team couldn't find him. Next thing, you know, a couple of days later, with this riot going on in front of in Lafayette Park, in front of the White House, the National Guard was called in. He starts texting me saying, hey, I had to go. My guard unit got called up. Hag Seth was outside the White House defending the White House.
Speaker 1: Got the uniform.
Speaker 5: Okay, So that's reason he dropped everything. He dropped Fox News, he dropped his book tour, he dropped his publicist, which was me. He dropped his published and he put on the uniform anonymously and got called to DC to defend the White House. So that's what kind of man he is. And you know, I'm just starting to tell this story. You're only in the second show I've told it to. So that's that's the type of man he is. So you know, enough with the tattoos, and enough with the this and then that. You know they've got these you know women, there's some woman that's come out of nowhere. But I think will be adjudicated quickly. So he is the right man for the job. Trump wants a disruptor. Hag Seth will be a patriotic disruptor there at the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: A man from publispr the author of the White Privilege album, AJ Rice. It's a lot of fun, man, and it is a fun book. I have a copy, thanks to you, and have set and gone track by track laughing my butt off.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your time today, AJ.
Speaker 5: Thank you, sir, and God blessed.
Speaker 2: Have good Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving to you. The students report on the way with SAG and maybe another special guest on seven hundred W LW Opening day plays on the Home of the Reds seven hundred W LW.
Speaker 7: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 2: Surprise appearance by the Hall of Famer on this s Duge. That is our special guest today. He's not in the studio, but we do have sailing we speak. Is he sailing the ocean blue like Crystal Barmbus in fourteen ninety two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somewhere somewhere out on on the what is it Atlantic?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: So Amanda has him going all over the place. He told me one time. Segi said, well, I don't know if I want to go all these places, but Amanda does so. I mean when when Amanda says jump, Martin goes how high? First time that's happened. I'll get some Laura's lean beef on the side. Gary Jeffy Stu bordis of Prout Service.
Speaker 1: Every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality of good feeling beautiful Northern Kentucky called Johnson Heating and Cooling eight five nine four seven two sixty fifty one spots, speaking of the Reds pitcher Nick Martinez officially accepting that twenty one million dollar qualifying offer from the club. The Reds have also announced the postgame concerts for twenty twenty five. Who We Got Coming Thursday, July tenth versus Miami Old Dominion will be in town. The Whole University one of the hottest bands out of Nashville. I've never heard of it. Not the Trucking Company. Saturday July twenty six against Tampa the land Sharks.
Speaker 2: Oh man, that's that's from Saturday Night Live. Remember that John Belushi and dan Aykroyd were dressed up into big Shark uniforms. I'm dating myself here. This is like fifty years ago, and Lorraine new And would answer the door after they told it was a candy gram and then they'd eat her right on Live TV.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, August thirteenth against those Phillies train train. I thought we sold the train, didn't we sell the railroad? All that they're bringing the train back, bringing the train back. That's awesome, how about that? So those are the three post games and also National Lake American League Rookie of the Year Awards. It's that time of Year again Carrie Jeff Yes. National and American League Rookie of the Year awards will be announced tonight at six, No Reds involved. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, winding to back on Party Town. They lost, They lost, so the bye week is on. I thought it was a must win. Well, they'll know more about it tonight on Bengals Line Lance and Lapping Company six oh five on seven under WLW.
Speaker 2: According to the sports officionados at ESPN and the NFL Network, they are mathematically still lurking. They're still in the hunt for a playoff spot. At four and seven, the API simply don't see it.
Speaker 1: The corner of DJ Turner, the second who's emerged recently as a starter. Theater have suffered a fractured clavicle and last night's lost to the Charger to a collarbone. Monday Night Football Texans and Cowboys Battle of Texas and the Lone Star State Tonight seven thirty on ESPN fifteen thirty. College Basketball Tonight, Miami RedHawks take on the the Michigan Wolverines in ann Arbor xavers. Ryan Conwell is on the Vague East Honor roll this week averaging seventeen points a game and wins. Musketeer wins over Jackson State in Wake Forest Boor tonight on the Seawan Miller Show at seven fifty five KRC. The home of Dale Donovan, Cincinnati ban and.
Speaker 2: The home of Ron Wilson. By the way, Ron Wilson is Garrian Sullivan. Ron Wilson is in the garden. Well, I'm on the air here on seven hundred WLW. And we occasionally used to get phone.
Speaker 1: Calls that were that were met for Ron Wilson and what they mistakenly call seven four nine, seven thousand and after a while they had like Russ Jackson, whoever it was, and the producer's chair go, Gary Jeffery thinks he's calling Ron Wilson. Put him on the air, and whatever question they had, I just say water it and we'd hang up on him. Cincinnati Bearcats drop one spot this week in the AP College Basketball Poll at eighteenth. Just win baby and keep dropping spots. Due is sixth that Kentucky up to ninth, Indiana sixteen, Zavid twenty eighth. U see an NKU tomorrow night at Truist Arena and Beautiful Highland Heights Women's basketball seat and haul in the UC Bearcats six fifteen, Fox Sports thirteen sixty. The NCAA Men's Soccer Tournament bracket is out. Ohio State is the number one seed. They will play on Sunday and a ten champion Dayton seed at fifth overall and number two in the nation, will play Sunday, also against either Michigan or Robert Morris. So good luck to those gentlemen on the soccer field. Indeed, Also, Gary, Jeff, you told me you had a lot of material this time. It's that time.
Speaker 2: I tried not to interrupt you because I know you've got a lot to cover in a very short period of time.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining that instead of you know who's sitting here. He's back tomorrow, isn't he. He's on a plane, I understand right now coming back from the Southern Command Center because of the possibility of hurricane action. They haven't named the Secretary of Commerce yet, have they. I don't think that's why that's why you went down there. I don't think. Sorry, what one's supposed to say anything, by the way to speaking of the before you get to your next thing. Sig uh huh. Since I'm not interrupting you during this stooge report. You you did not hear aj Rice, who I had on the program just the last half hour talking about the man who's been nominated to be the Secretary of Defense. Fox's Pete Hegseth, who was.
Speaker 2: The client of his correct He said that during the Antifa riots during Donald Trump's first when they burned the church and they were outside the White House.
Speaker 1: And he had the Bible in his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody nobody could find Pete Hegseth. Fox News couldn't find him. His publisher had a book out, couldn't find him. The publicist aj Rice, couldn't find him for like a week. They didn't know where he was. He just dropped off the radar completely. What the found out that his unit got called up because he's still in the reserves without any fanfare, because that's what warriors do. They don't do it for the fanfare, they don't do it for the publicity, they don't do it for the media. He was actually protecting the White House with his guard unit, and no one knew because he couldn't. In the military, you can't say where you're deployed once you're deployed, right, So that's that is the next prospective Secretary of Defense. Two bronze stars, combat active and a brilliant, brilliant mind who is getting rid of woke in the military and DEI and all the other nonsense and getting us back to a real fighting force defending our country.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that? Saying sounds ready to go to me? Yep, see what happens? Also, Gary, Jeff, it's that time of year. The holiday season is upon us. Yes, wis Tree twenty twenty four program is underway. Trees are now going up all over the place, so support them. This year the fortieth year of the Wish Tree program in the area. If you would like a wish tree, called the hotline at five one three eight five two eighteen ninety five five one three eight five two eighteen ninety five and someone will get back to you. Get a wish tree for twenty twenty four. Now segment.
Speaker 2: This is kind of sports related in the news and our news all day long, we've been talking about this proposed new arena coming to Cincinnati, Yes, Sir, to replace what is now the Heritage Bank Center for concerts and sports events. Although they're saying the sporting a team or a sporting event is not necessary to support this new arena that would be built either near the Duke Energy Center in the west part of downtown or near TQL Stadium. All right, So my question is, well, first and foremost, they're talking about seventy percent of this eight hundred million projected and if they tell you it's eight hundred million, it's going to cost a billion and a half, they're going to almost guarantee it's twice whatever they're saying it's going to cost to build this new arena. Correct, All right, seventy percent of that money publicly funded by a syntax or an added sales tax. Do you think the residents of Cincinnati and Hallika County are ready to go for another sales tax?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: I bet you they're right in right behind it. Yeah, thanks, right now? Yes, you think. Yeah, They'll tell us. I can hear the opposition already.
Speaker 2: They tell us that this new arena is going to bring so many new events to Sincinnati that the cost benefit is going to be well outweighed by the appearance of this new arena as opposed to what we are paying through the nose for products or for alcohol or for whatever we choose to spend our money on that that it's going to be worth it. It's going to be a good bang for the buck for the town of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: This say, it's going to be next to the Duke Energy Center downtown.
Speaker 2: But it's part of that new corridor when they build a new Brent Spence Bridge, okay project, all right? And or I look at West End by TQL Stadium, right, but they were going to build a baseball stadium where where the casino is now, but they opted not to do that. Correct, put Great American Ballpark right where it want baseball and gambling to get together, did they?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, they can have a big statue of rose right in between them. No, you didn't want that. You didn't want you say, you said, we do need a new arena.
Speaker 2: You're you're a fan of that, definitely, even if you have to pay more person just.
Speaker 1: For concerts and stuff. I mean, look look at all the other cities around here. The Young Center in Louisville. Uh, you know, Gamebridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis. How many arenas is Indianapolis had since Market Square about six and and then you know you've got nationwide arena and Columbus I mean.
Speaker 2: My question is, why can't If it's such a good business idea, why can't some business fork over the bucks and sponsor this said new arena instead of putting it on the backs of taxpayers who may or may not want to go to the proposed events that may come to a new arena.
Speaker 1: Let's say you've got the fifth third arena. Right, you see Centas Center at Xavier, Right, I think it's the truest center n k U pay Corps Stadium a core. Yeah, of course the taxpayers built pay Corps Stadium. So don't wear that corporate naming thing. Fooled you there? Well, great American Ballpark?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: What about what about Kroger?
Speaker 2: Say somebody like Kroger stepping up to the plate and saying, oh, the new Kroger Arena.
Speaker 1: Nice? Can you imagine? Yes about imagine what about the Western Southern Arena brought to you by John Barrett? Have that on there. But but here's the thing, don't don't doesn't is Nis Center put his name on her again? Put out there at the Tennis Center and the in the in the arena. Problem isn't The problem isn't what you call it? Problem, isn't what you call it.
Speaker 2: The problem is is who pooks up puts up the benjamins for it?
Speaker 1: Seg, him and Willie.
Speaker 2: Who really benefits from this arena outside of concert promoters and the acts that may come to Cincinnati as a result of this new.
Speaker 1: People being entertained? Gary, Jeff, what is what is the price on your entertainment? You don't even have Netflix? No, and how much do you spend on entertainment a year? Seg? Would you guess? Give me a guest, have no idea, I have no total every the drunken vengel. What do you what do you spend on entertainment? Yeah, I'm trying to think of what?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 2: What I do that actually costs money that entertains me? I mean, porn is free, and I'm not into that.
Speaker 1: I've been blessed to have a press pass for forty five years around here, So I don't.
Speaker 2: Know right exactly, So you're not spending a lot of bucks for entertainment, for sporting events or anything else.
Speaker 1: I don't take take a I'm not sure what the budget is for Dave, Dave, how much time do we have? Not much? About four minutes? About four minutes? Uh, I don't tell me. I think we should do a flash poll here we go.
Speaker 2: Would you pay actually for a new arena? Or what do you how much money do you spend per year on innentertainments? I want to know five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Like I said, there, there are a lot of things that people entertain themselves with.
Speaker 1: That doesn't cost a dime.
Speaker 2: Hold on, here's Travis, Travis and Anderson are you there, yes, sir? What how much money do you spend on entertainment personally? And would you pay for a new arena in downtown Cincinnati?
Speaker 10: Until COVID hit me and the life and the kids would go to many many games that ever since then, you know, the economy's been bad so in the way that property.
Speaker 4: Taxes gone up, value, schools, levies.
Speaker 7: I'm taxed to death here.
Speaker 10: I don't know, Brothers, I like to have a new stadium, a new everything, But I don't know.
Speaker 5: What I want to know is is any of this property going to be built on railroad property?
Speaker 1: I don't know what does city do with all the railroad money? Seg and that's me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Call the mayor, flashpole, you're on the air on the Stooge report. Would you pay for a new arena in Cincinnati.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Here is a big center to an shole. It's an asshole. I don't know what he meant by that, but I have a feeling. I know I have an understanding. A swamp pole. That's what it is. Next nobody thousands online right now waiting to give their answer to the flash pole. Not so there you go. So you know the thing. They'll build it. They got it. They should have built it about ten years ago. If they here, if they build it, will you come, say? I would say, yes, Gary, Jeff, people will come if they have a new if they have a new venue for these concerts that bypass the Queens City every year, that they'll that they will be here. That people will go look at all the bands that have that that that are still out there, that have been touring for the past ten years. They go to Columbus, they go to Louisville, they go to Indianapolis, they go to Cleveland. What city am I missing? Well, Taylor Swift came to Cincinnati. Yeah, but I mean I'm just saying no. I mean all the rest A lot of them bypassed Cincinnata. Is it because of the arena, I would say, so it's not big enough. And plus it's an asshole whatever that is, I don't know what that is. Segment. If you would please get us out of the Stooge Report, Gary Jeff, in honor of a gloomy day outside, we leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report. Kama Dave what Kama always does.
Speaker 7: She just put her head down and she went to work.
Speaker 1: That's how she got into politics.
Speaker 2: Seg Do you know that That's how Kamala got into politics. She put her head down and she went to work. You get a fifth and good Spirits, wine and tobacco. So you so you do spend money on entertainment. There you go. All right, we knew it. You just didn't want to come clean with it. Seg Man. Thank you again. And tomorrow night, the Nightcab returns. After U see basketball here on the Big One, we'll be with you at nine thirty until midnight with sports for the out of sorts and much much more.
Speaker 1: Until then, I bid you adieu. Seven hundred WLW