Speaker 1: If people telling me it was just up a church that they was there. M m, I never see them just up so much.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Kingfisher's.
Speaker 1: Wife, Oh with that green dress on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that green dress and that yellow ass and that great big fans thing he had.
Speaker 1: Well he's telling me worth dressed up, all right, I thought.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just what I was thinking about.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: And where is the kingfish getting the money at?
Speaker 1: You mean, where is he getting the money at to buy them clothes?
Speaker 2: That what you mean? That's exactly what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know he is buying a lot of clothes.
Speaker 2: He'll live me in it, yes, sir, listening it.
Speaker 3: He ain't working nowhere, he's buying his wife's clothes. So I figure that he is getting the money down at the lodge hall.
Speaker 1: Well, where is he getting it from?
Speaker 4: He he he claimed it ain't nobody paying the dudes, and he cleans it ain't none of the members paying them.
Speaker 1: Sufflements that they stuffing me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he's saying.
Speaker 1: I'd like to find out that he is getting any money down there.
Speaker 3: That's the names. There ain't no way to find it out. It'll take fifteen policemen to catch it. That boy is slick.
Speaker 4: Well you can't tell him though, that he is taking the money unless you know any taking it, because that's gonna make him mad.
Speaker 1: Let you know that they take me.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna keep one eye on him.
Speaker 2: You know, I's officer and that lodge too.
Speaker 3: And if we ain't getting nothing out of her, there ain't nobody else got no right to get nothing neither.
Speaker 1: Well, the officers ain't supposed to get nothing out the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they is supposed to. But I think one of me is getting me. You mean the king be that's who were talking about it is Well.
Speaker 4: If I thought that he was getting anything else, that lord, I would get hold of the lodge, mysell, cause that ain't made for no officer to get no money.
Speaker 3: Well, now listen here, I got something to show you that he give me this morning, a church accusing through the by laws of.
Speaker 1: The lodge, weed him in. Now we'ed him in. Now what do you talk? Because what kind of bylord?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna explain to you.
Speaker 3: Mus Well, go ahead, I listened according to the bylaws of the Lodge. Whenever a new by law is put in two of the officers. There's got an old kid the bylaw.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that door?
Speaker 2: I mean they're famous.
Speaker 3: When the Kingfish writes a new BiLaw, one of the other officers is got to say that it's alright before it can go in the book of bylaw.
Speaker 1: You see, Well, what does that got to do.
Speaker 2: With a door? That's what I'm gonna explain to you.
Speaker 1: But that that that, that's what I'm gonna hear.
Speaker 3: At church this morning, the Kingfish come over.
Speaker 2: Where I was sitting there. He whispered in my ear, what is it? He's say?
Speaker 3: Uh, brother Andy, meet me after church. I wanna talk to you.
Speaker 1: Now, Oh that's why you went over there and talk to him after church was over.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah.
Speaker 3: And while I was talking to him, he give me this piece of paper here.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: He is a new bylaw?
Speaker 1: Where you get it from? I mean, where'd he get it from?
Speaker 2: He done rich the things?
Speaker 1: Well, what is it? What is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Now here's the bilog that the Kingfish wants me, the old king, so we can put it in the book of bilag.
Speaker 1: You'll see, what do you fis?
Speaker 2: Listen to this?
Speaker 3: It start out here say, buy all number one hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 1: Man, I just know they had that many down there.
Speaker 3: Boy, they got thousands of 'em. But go ahead, eater, it's a buy awd number one hundred and twenty one, A proved by the kingfish and the whales.
Speaker 1: Well what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, what means that prove?
Speaker 1: Business?
Speaker 2: What you talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, what does that word prove mean?
Speaker 3: Don't you know what the word prove mean? Name?
Speaker 1: I didn't know, but it doesn't snip my mind.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, that's just like you're gonna prove anything. Now, suppose a man walked in here and hit you and I for what Wait a minute, now, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh, they go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Now, suppose a man walk in here.
Speaker 2: Right now and hit you and I and I was sitting here.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: After he hit you and I, Uh, you told the policeman that he'll hit you. The policeman say to you, He'll say, how you know he hits you? Then you say to the policeman, I can prove it by andy.
Speaker 1: Oh that now you get that word prove.
Speaker 2: Huh, that is pruve. But what I've written, you know, is a proved.
Speaker 1: Well, what is the difference between prove and a proud. That's what I wanna do.
Speaker 2: Amaz.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to open up a night school around here and show you something.
Speaker 1: But all I want to say him to me is the difference between prove and he proove. That's all I'm wanna do.
Speaker 3: Alright, now, spose that we had a banana.
Speaker 1: I ain't creaz about no banana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but suppose we did have a banana.
Speaker 1: Well, what'd go? God?
Speaker 2: Do you the.
Speaker 1: Difference between food and eat food?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm gonna explain to you.
Speaker 1: Uh, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Now, if you wanted a banana, you wouldn't say to me, give me banana.
Speaker 1: I just take one.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you'd take one?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: Then if if if you have some bananas here and I wanted a banana, I just reach in the bag and get myself a banana.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But we ain't got no bag of bananas here or nothing.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no bananas. But what you talking about bananas? Though?
Speaker 2: But spose we did have something.
Speaker 1: You would eat 'em all. That's what happened to him.
Speaker 3: No, No, now, listening, if you ask me to give you a banana, you wouldn't say give me banana.
Speaker 2: You'd say give me a banana. Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Same way with apples and oranges. Give me a apple and give me a orange. So that's how we get the word a prove.
Speaker 1: If I as you to give me your proof, I gotta ask you to give me a approve. Huh.
Speaker 3: Well that's about as close as you will ever get it.
Speaker 1: Well, God leave me the bilo. We eave me to bilo. That's the main thing.
Speaker 3: It's say here, in case help is needed, the members must give the distress signal.
Speaker 1: What is that? Though? I don't forgot that this signal, I can't think of it.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're done. Told nobody what is yet? I can't think of it?
Speaker 1: But what helps you to buylaw? See?
Speaker 3: Well, then it say if a brother needs money, he will give the distress signal.
Speaker 1: But here come the kit. Now here come the kit.
Speaker 3: But starting at once, that's right now in it? Yeah, say uh, starting at once. If the kingfish is in need of help in the way of money, he can also give the distressed signal for help. And after the kingfish is done, give the signal for two or three hours and don't get no help. Then he has got a right to help hisself.
Speaker 1: That's a melf in it.
Speaker 2: That means that.
Speaker 3: If the brothers don't see him when they hollers for help, he can go to the bank.
Speaker 2: And help hisself.
Speaker 1: That he right though, end of that eraate.
Speaker 3: He claims though that he will give the signal all around the place for two three hours.
Speaker 1: But I don't know what to tell you about that, or I don't know.
Speaker 3: They look across the street there, what is that O?
Speaker 1: There is a lot of dogs gone. That must be one of them new taxicab for the easy riding taxtic cab. Come to look at it.
Speaker 3: Mm that's brand new in it.
Speaker 1: That's a good looking taxticb in it. Mm hm. That man's gonna.
Speaker 4: Start getting all the business out here. Boy, that tax cab is shining like a brand new silver dollar.
Speaker 2: M