Speaker 1: H m hmm.
Speaker 2: What's up guys?
Speaker 3: My bad?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: As Welcome to the show today? What is all guys? How is everyone doing this this afternoon, this evening, late night?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up guys?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 5: Good African guys.
Speaker 4: What's up Matt? What's up?
Speaker 5: Matt? How are you guys doing?
Speaker 6: Kah?
Speaker 2: By the way, Matt, I am sending you a link, brother. I sent it to you, Matt. I sent the two to the other on the other on the other account. What's up? Is is Bobby the line?
Speaker 7: Kay?
Speaker 8: M hm.
Speaker 9: Hm m.
Speaker 5: Yum yum.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, morn.
Speaker 2: Well, what's up guys?
Speaker 4: How's everyone?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, h.
Speaker 2: Someone's here. Two people were here, Jesu.
Speaker 5: And Matt. What's going on?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: What's up Matthew?
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 10: Just chilling you? I'm just setting up my uh stream for tonight?
Speaker 2: All right, Matt will be live later tonight with the approbus. Bobby is Bobby Low?
Speaker 10: I don't think so, not that I.
Speaker 2: Know he was betting to come on?
Speaker 9: Come on?
Speaker 10: Was he supposed to be here?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 11: Oh no, I didn't. I don't know. I talked to him earlier. Sorry, I'm not looking at the screen. Let me just say I didn't see who else is here? My bad?
Speaker 10: Oh, t J? What's up teacher?
Speaker 9: How you doing? Man?
Speaker 5: I'm great?
Speaker 10: How you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm doing fine? Just chilling, just chilling, right on.
Speaker 4: Right on.
Speaker 2: Oh did you see the screenshots I sent to t J?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: That screen shot? I want he Yeah, exactly like a dip ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I just had to fucking block him.
Speaker 2: Man, you want me to send him a link? Or would you?
Speaker 6: Do?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Love? He could?
Speaker 2: I could send him a link if you want to talk to him.
Speaker 12: And no, I don't already talked to him.
Speaker 2: You blocked him. Yeah, yeah, he's a loser. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Man, how y'all doing tonight? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 10: What's up, Dake? How many shows have you done today?
Speaker 2: A couple?
Speaker 10: Nice? Nice? That was a good one yesterday with when when uh d T came on and mumbling Nick and Alf was here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, d T?
Speaker 10: Who's d T the president?
Speaker 2: Oh? Uh alba?
Speaker 10: That was holm. That was funny though, you have to admit that was really funny. That was a good one.
Speaker 4: I'm love.
Speaker 2: Thremers sending me something. Hold on, m hm.
Speaker 9: M hello, I'm having a Jake.
Speaker 11: I think he said you'll be all right back. I think he might have been locking up or his touch screened at something.
Speaker 9: No, okay, h.
Speaker 1: M hmmm.
Speaker 9: So Jake's chat. How are you? How are things?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 9: You're good, ma'am.
Speaker 5: I had to like.
Speaker 2: Miss mc nation wants a link.
Speaker 10: Let me send it to him, and that's my cue to exit.
Speaker 2: But but here's the thing, don't uh, don't leave. I'm not sending him a link.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, you said you're not.
Speaker 2: The reason why So the reason why I switched over to the laptop is because someone said Jamo wants me to be on their show.
Speaker 10: Okay, so am I am I sending chriss on the link? Or what do you? What do you think Jake.
Speaker 5: Hold On?
Speaker 9: I really am trying to be around Christ's lackey.
Speaker 2: So yeah, kah, yeah, sorry, if I'm like not talking, if I'm not like.
Speaker 10: Who show you're gonna need Jake, Jamo's nice, but I'm doing it well the music producer, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Jabo that uh he asked me to do the show. He's just sent me a link and I went to.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So if you don't hear me, say good evening.
Speaker 9: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hm h.
Speaker 11: M hm, Jake, I'm gonna send you a link to my stream tonight if you want to show up. Okay, all right, Jake, I'm gonna I'm gonna bounce out of here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 11: Good talking to you like always, and I'll, you know, talk to you later then. HJ have fun, Jake f one on JMO's show Man. Talk to later, brother, all.
Speaker 9: Right, see you later, man. Yeah, that for Seawan, dude, fuck that guy.
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 13: Hey, anyone anyone that hangs around Chris.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, all right, man, I'm okay, I'm just I gotta be quiet because I'm treated right now.
Speaker 9: You're good, man, You're good.
Speaker 6: M Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: How are you doing?
Speaker 4: Brother? I'm doing all right.
Speaker 12: It was just uh sitting around watching a movie.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: Then that's when I got the link to your streaming along.
Speaker 2: I was watching them. But by the way, I am actually sorry, sorry, I'm actually streaming while I'm talking you. But they can't see your stream. They generally see here what I what I'm saying to you, they won't hear you. I I was teacher, I was asking I was asking Jamo how he was doing, because that's why I'm live with on the other stream. Do you even step out while you're doing I'm Okay, I'm gonna meet the other stream. Go back to t J.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Y.
Speaker 9: Hey Jake, I'm gonna hop off real quick.
Speaker 5: Okay, t J.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I'll talk to you later, man.
Speaker 2: Because here's the thing I just want to now I can unmute my because my co host was thinking I was talking to him instead of trying to. So that's it's hard sometimes. By the way, do you have any logo?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Uh, just the guy who does unnerving brain the Justin something. I forget the guy's name hooked it up for me on Justin k E M p l E. He he hooked it up. But two shows, it's hard to be on two shows. I've done it before. I've done shows where I and I didn't tell I did Opie show one.
Speaker 4: Time like that.
Speaker 2: I do Opie's and stuff like it's hard to do. I even told people where to go to see your chat. Yeah. By the way, Venmo, Jay Underscore, Moe Underscore, I n C if you want to give j Mo some money? Uh, actually it's it's actually hold on, I actually have If you don't, I actually have a tip ding sorry the the the sorry if I'm like doing that, it's like, there's a thing.
Speaker 4: I'm not a moderation.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to if I put in the back chat, You're gonna have to put in the pro chat. Are you doing Are you doing it on a laptop or are you doing it on a keyboard of mouth or not a keyboard of mouse? A?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 2: Are you doing this show on a laptop? Or are you doing yes? All right, there's my there's my uh pay pal, my cash app paid benmo and PayPal. Uh. Someone by the way, uh, doctor chall says Jake, what are your thoughts on the rise of jo I think Jmo is an awesome person. I think that he he's a good guy. I think here's the thing. Thank you, Thank you Jamo for that. If anybody that does want to support the channel, have you have you ever met dead full? I could get hold on, let me let me share if you don't mind. If you don't mind, I'm gonna put I want people to know this that Jamo, you know. Here's the thing. I so Chad, So Chad doesn't so I just want to say this, Chad, don't don't mess with b y B. Don't mess with Go fix your Go fix yourself before you try to try to hurt somebody else. Yeah, people saying that. So here's the thing to people that don't understand. I didn't even I'll shut down. I was going to do a show with Bobby Nick, but he didn't even show up. Spur first name.
Speaker 5: When you stop.
Speaker 2: It first, Nay, you know. Here's the thing. But I'm trying to keep my calm and not blurt out what I think about people. I just want to say this, fuck Gino Pisconti for what he said about Bobby P. He actually said the wrong Bobby died. That's what Uh, that's he said the wrong Bob. He when in twenty twenty three, when Bobby P died, Gino Pisconti really said some bad things about Uh sorry, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Typing, mum.
Speaker 2: No, I'm letting people his personality, his address, and his last name.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Hey, hey, Jake, h.
Speaker 2: Hey Jmo. I'm gonna send you a free one year to my Patreon for free. I'm gonna just click the link. Just click the link and you get it and sign up and it's in your inbox right now, and it's just free. It's free. It's something that I wanted to do. By the way, I do Amazon screwed up in order, screwed up one of my orders and don't order. I I got a friend who is trainings a gift and a friend out of in Kentucky in their order.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: They they they they might give me a refund on it, and I just say, they can give me a re but I'll just go and get give her something else off her wish lists and help her out because she's been a good person to me. So I always try to help people. And you know, gop, no, not even this is someone that's not part of the double First. I don't even know m g D the only Hey by the way, uh, keina kay, keina kay. I think her name is. It's awesome. I like I like her boat yeah. Uh, just doing just Uh. I was supposed to have Bobby nick on and that Christen Bert. I actually had to switch from my tablets to my laptop because I couldn't. Uh. Yeah, but here's the thing I so I wanted to do. You wanted me on your stream, so I came up, what what do I think about? Hey, no, doctor chow car Mack. Here's the thing. Car Mack and his little girlfriend showed their ass. Uh, dude, Felicia doesn't care about she only used me for content. Felicia Glasspe is the biggest piece of garbage in the in the yeah yeah Policicalilespe. But let me let me ask you this. What do you so? Was there anything on that list that you needed more perfect two things? Yeah? Did did it come gift wrapped? Or did it not? Oh? Yay? Yeah, I so I I paid the extra for that. No poper gave me an Amazon gift card. I just paid it off the g I just got it off a gift card. But someone was nice enough to do that, and I wanted to I even, I'll show your stream this. I got a shirt. Let me show you this shirt. You ready? Hold on, you're actually gonna like this one? It's ready? Uh yeah, the Nintendo it's a shirt. Yeah yeah. My my streamer is gonna say, what are you? Who are you talking to I'm like, I'm talking to someone on another chat because I do I do upload, So it takes twelve hours for these to get uploaded to you to get so tomorrow I'll upload this episode to to spreaker. So the audio goes to spreaker and then it goes to I I'm not a I'm not a Carmel ball washer. I'm not a I'm Oh what did you think about?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: So there's a guy up on you Twitch name uh tysonat He He he hit nine hundred k today, he's almost to he's also to a million. And he said that he's got Uncle Snoop bankroll in him. Yeah, and I want to say that I do appreciate.
Speaker 1: That you.
Speaker 2: You gave me the time to come on your show to support you, brother, and I feel bad now that I'm streaming while you're streaming.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Uh you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And dude, if if if it, if it's something that some I'm gonna actually, uh, you got a lib read Direct coming your way. Brother, Hell you gotta you got a lib Rey direct. You know what a Library direct is is what they call it a twitch. So I'm adding you to the lib reared. I got your Library direct coming brother. When I when I am my street, I just want to say peace loving corn bread. Remember do you I means sol and always always make it real, make it awesome and always keep it real, you know. And also before I leave, I just want to say that since Bob Levy, when Bob Levy left the TSN I got, I was person no grata from it because Bob Leeby was the reason why I stayed with with uh with t SN when I was you know, because I didn't like how Suley in them treats everybody on their shows, because Shuly is a Suly is a ball washer, was a Howard Stern rip off. And I'll thank you guys very much. There's my cash out in the moment PayPal if you guys do want to put the money help. Thank you so much and I will see you when I see you, and always remember this. Thank you Jamo, bye bye. Brother. That was me doing that show. So let me uh, let me write a.
Speaker 1: Yah much one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, let me see if they said let me see if she ep. I gotta go to the Gmail Gmail who Gmail whom?
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, frazy have about to g.
Speaker 5: D I then.
Speaker 1: Tell me word I.
Speaker 2: See, tell me word ID and the.
Speaker 5: Below Oh it is.
Speaker 14: Mum hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. Two boys.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 15: Y yeah, nuts, Yeah, all right, brother, come on back, come on in.
Speaker 2: What's up guys?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 2: Welcome by TJ's here. Hey, t J, what's happening. Bro, Sorry about the brother. Are you a good man?
Speaker 14: You're good?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was just finishing up a movie while you.
Speaker 9: Were doing your stream.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 13: Now I was watching All about the Benjamins when the ice ceping Mike Ups.
Speaker 12: Were like to thee with her mom, She's say good night and stuff.
Speaker 13: So yeah, now watching now watching a hell boy that got that on YouTube movies for three.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Oh by the way, I didn't want to say this, but some everybody say that you're afraid of him?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Somebody say that you're afraid of him.
Speaker 12: I'm not afraid of Krashan Don I'm just not dealing with the fucking drama. That's why time that dude out, because I'm not dealing with that bullshit.
Speaker 9: If you want if he wants.
Speaker 12: To bring the drama around, or if he wants me to come on his show, money one hundred dollars. So yeah, man, if he wants to rope me in this, if he wants to rope me into some bullshit drama he get and he wants me to come on this show, he can pay me.
Speaker 2: It ain't about being broke, It's about it ain't even about being broken.
Speaker 13: I just want I just don't want to deal with the fucking drama. And if he wants me to do if he wants me to if he wants to come on.
Speaker 12: And fucking argue and do if he wants me to come on the show and argue and do this that, and third he can fucking pay me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say thank you for being my friend. Yeah, all right, I'm gonna end because I think Bobby's not coming. I think Bobby went back to sleep or something. I'll talk to you later, brother, tonight, Good night man, alright, lobby brother,