Speaker 1: One O one with Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. Hey reminder, if you haven't voted for you, say we played it. Was a listener suggested you say we play it this morning on the jr R Facebook page.
Speaker 1: It's a good one too, Robert Plant. There's three songs for you to vote on. You have give or take about fifteen minutes JR Our Facebook page. Somebody who votes is winning corn tickets.
Speaker 3: All right, we just randomly picked and we'll be doing that each morning this week.
Speaker 1: So tell us which Robert Plant sung you want to hear.
Speaker 2: Get that happening. First trip of the day for our iHeartRadio Music Festival, one thousand bucks coming up after nine good things still to come. Not the idiotology is an a stellar segment. I must confess this is a new term. And if I've just missed this, I'm sorry. I thought i'd throw it out there, though, because it caught my attention, I.
Speaker 1: Have to put it on.
Speaker 3: The sting season.
Speaker 1: Is that the time of the year when people get stung more often, more frequently According to this article, Yes, oh wow. Living here in Florida, I didn't know there was a sting season when it comes to wasps, and perhaps there's not. And as I dove into this a little deeper, I saw this as an international news story out of the UK. So perhaps with they're more seasonal type weather there, maybe there is a valid sting season. They have honeybee shortage over there as well. Is this a worldwide that is a global problem, Taco Bob.
Speaker 3: When the bees are gone, we're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because pollen and flowers and photosynthesis. I remember all that from school.
Speaker 2: Well, the British Pest Control Association has advised families not to disturb wasps during the current sting season. So we're in it now, which is described as late summer. This is when worker wasps consume fermented fruit, causing aggressive bee behavior and a higher likelihood to sting.
Speaker 1: I think none of us really want to mess with wasps anyway, right right, which is you know, common sense, unless you have that. I talk about it often, the twenty foot spray.
Speaker 3: Here, wasp you wasp you wasp me wasps and roaches. I don't want nothing.
Speaker 2: Rodents into that category. Two rats, mice, oh man vermin I know, huh.
Speaker 1: Never forget when I opened up my open up my shed and I felt something watching me.
Speaker 4: I'm like, huh, a little bit of the eyes. Oh, hunch of bobs kicking in. I ran to the garage, grab my pellet gun. Hold on, hold on, let's the listeners identify that's.
Speaker 1: It was a rat, which I don't even know what well they they're very similar when they eat cheese. Nope, when they eat cheese, they're very similar to a hamster.
Speaker 3: The og when it comes to human box sound effects.
Speaker 1: But what I shot said rat. Then I moved the board that was leaning up against the wall and found another rat with about five to ten babies.
Speaker 3: Gods those a rat.
Speaker 1: Son, here's what we're doing, and he went into you know, som test prevention as well.
Speaker 2: All right, for our three female listeners, I thought this might be some helpful information to have a right The headline reads, chivalrous men cheat as much as misogynists, and more women need to know that this according to a new study.
Speaker 1: So guys that hold doors cheat too. Duh. That wasn't so eloquently put.
Speaker 2: Some of these This is one of these stories where this is this is a byproduct of where every news outlet now also has to have a digital space to fill and in that space, something must go. And there's a deadline looming, and there's somebody just sweating profusely at their desks trying to come up with something that they could just write and throw on the website. I know, chivalrous men.
Speaker 1: See it. I see you guys, seat.
Speaker 3: As much as misogynists see it.
Speaker 1: All right. And then finally this we were in North America before the bees were how do we survive? Then? Don't question everything that you can get out of this show's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Asking a lot of questions Monday morning. Come on, man, come on, We're not here to solve the world's problems. If you haven't figured that out.
Speaker 1: Yet, somebody texted, there are a.
Speaker 2: Couple of slubs it sauntering here every morning and just try to make a go.
Speaker 1: Of two, two, five to six. Somebody said quote. So anyways, I started blasting those rides.
Speaker 3: Had no chance.
Speaker 2: Let's go down to Aventure in Miami Dade County. Uh this, uh, what I alluded to a little while ago about these delivery folks, especially when you're like third party contractors. Look, I know you might be using your own vehicle and they loads up and they say, don't come back until this is empty. They do that to their own drivers too.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Time constraints, But.
Speaker 3: That, ma'am is no excuse.
Speaker 2: Uh, sirey Paala Ovalis of Miami Dade County for h running into with your Hyundai delivery car that you're delivering Amazon packages. And uh for running into a mom walking her baby with a stroller through a quiet residential area, knocks the stroller over here, here we go. She knocks mom ass over, tea kettle, into the bushes or something. The stroller gets knocked over, the toddlers in that. Oh god, sir, hey para Alvalaris. She actually does stop her Hyundai to set the baby carriage upright and then drive off and continue delivering packages.
Speaker 3: Down the road.
Speaker 1: Deadlines. Pat what man, ma'am in the bushes? Are you okay?
Speaker 4: I gotta go.
Speaker 3: Someone's waiting for the Hdmi cable that they ordered overnight.
Speaker 1: This blow dryer must get there.
Speaker 4: R R.
Speaker 3: Orlando's Rock Station