Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 2: You are about to witness amazing Amos has conding living Money's property of all time. Yes, my bow suck on you bow down to your master.
Speaker 3: Then you did it.
Speaker 2: Then you did it.
Speaker 4: I got where you did it.
Speaker 2: Allowed to play, Allowed to play, Come out.
Speaker 3: To name, come to play the pistols to the The sun is rising, god o, wake up, wake up now, don't sorry. We're all here to show you how. Jenni Bits horses Lass Station, k M MO G home my God listens. It's a fan Morphy. Don't turn downtown Chas wait and say are you ready? Are you ready to job? It's time to start to show class, pick a cling about friends, John's a Big Man mar Show, Welcome to the working week. It's on such a bore kick back, makes up and up.
Speaker 5: It and make it hardcore.
Speaker 3: Hey wisby and then mess picked up your soul. There line you're on the air.
Speaker 6: Got good morning, It's the Big Man Morning Show, BMMS and whatever you'd like.
Speaker 7: To say to eight two, nine four five.
Speaker 6: Listen online the website at rockskmode dot com. Pass shows You're available on iTunes, search under BMMS. Listen with your cell phone. Get the iHeartRadio app available from the app store of your cell phone provider. More on that at iHeartRadio dot com and we're on Facebook, Facebook dot com, slash BMMS six y nine. That's where you can hang out with us each and every day.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Lindsay, good morning, good morning, good morning. Tickets to Rock.
Speaker 7: Alma could be yours.
Speaker 6: We got a pair of weekend GA tickets to Oklahoma Labor Day weekend over in prior, Godsmack, Popper, Oachs, Slayer and more. Pull on link tickets is at kmod dot com. We're gonna do Taste of Time trivia where we're gonna shock each other for not knowing the answers to questions we wrote ourselves and it is uh will and nilly your chance to on the show. Bring up anything you want, go back to something, bring up something new. We'll do that coming up at nine and then it's friggin' a Friday. What's your or what was your best vacation? Bm A mess and whatever that was to eight two, nine, four five, What was your best vacation?
Speaker 2: Pre pull your.
Speaker 6: Text and talk to you on the air. You're gonna get a twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of Kurz light or whatever you want. What was your best vacation? BM A mess and whatever that.
Speaker 8: Was?
Speaker 2: To eight to nine four five.
Speaker 6: There's this story in the news about a police department who were trying to catch distracted drivers. Oh, hit the button distracted drivers And he dressed up as a bush.
Speaker 2: Like a like a hedge.
Speaker 6: Not Gavin Rosdale the band, Uh like a hedge?
Speaker 2: Okay, not of all the pubic cares.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope, nope. Might have worked, definitely would be distracting.
Speaker 8: Like the guy that dresses up as a bush on the sidewalk and catches strollers and scares the crap out of them. Yeah, those are so funny. When we went to the Drillers game the other night, I told the kids, I was like, be careful in one of those shrubs. Is one of those.
Speaker 9: Guys that dresses up as a bush and scares people.
Speaker 8: And they walked so scared down that sidewalk just waiting for it.
Speaker 2: Tortured them.
Speaker 9: Huh, Yes, it was hilarious.
Speaker 2: My favorite one guy, he's pretending to be blind and he has that stuffed dog and as people are walking by, he's just carrying it. Whatever. They freak out and like it's clearly it's a stuffed dog, but it's still scares to crap out of him anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like it when they do it to football players, like they're coming into the locker room and they've got the jerseys.
Speaker 2: On like a model. Scaring people is hilarious sometimes.
Speaker 6: Sometimes what I love about those reactions is either they get scared like we're describing, or they're about to get assaulted. Yeah, because some people's got the skill set. They don't jump, they cock their hand back right, Yep.
Speaker 2: It's fight or flight and they fight, Yeah, which is wild to me.
Speaker 6: You always talk about my wife makes fun of me because we'll have something startling happen, like.
Speaker 7: I'm trying to think of the last incident that this happened.
Speaker 2: But I typically repeat a word over and over when I think something dangerous is happening, right, like oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, something to that degree. Yeah right, because you don't practice being scared. Very few people practice chaotic situation, that rush of adrenaline into your body. So you go, you sound like a goof doing it time an idiot, be not a goof idiot. I was trying to be nice, but yeah, you're stupid.
Speaker 10: Nommy, mommy, no matter what it is, right, Yeah, it's I was in a restaurant the other day and a guy was carrying, which is fine.
Speaker 2: I got no issue with that.
Speaker 6: I just want to know how many times you've prepared for a moment because he didn't look like an agile guy.
Speaker 2: Right, Not that you need.
Speaker 6: To be you know, baseball player, major league level or anything, but you got to be able to unholster pretty fit. I would think you would imagine or strategically, right, being calm in that situation is super important.
Speaker 8: Right, And if a guy dressed in a bush costume jumps out at you, are you onholstering?
Speaker 9: Then you know.
Speaker 2: Exactly shooting a bush feels wild?
Speaker 9: Yeah it does.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that bush was going to jump out at me.
Speaker 6: I checked myself against the bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, dad. Right.
Speaker 6: Anyway, so this police department, they are trying to catch distracted drivers, and to me, the idea that you're a distracted.
Speaker 7: Driver and you're not looking for a book.
Speaker 2: Like where was the bush? Was it the one that Lindsay's describing that they.
Speaker 6: Do at the mall or at outlet malls or whatever, or was he like a like shrubbery, like a big shrubbery on the side of the road.
Speaker 7: Or was he just in there with binoculars? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Right, Either way, they caught seventy two people and issued seventy two tickets to people for being a distracted driver.
Speaker 9: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: You think it gets some special award for that. No, I mean I think you get hey, good job, because that's your job. Yeah, yeah, I get that. But it's like, hey, Gary, you caught seventy two people this month. Congratulations, here's a plaque. Nah, I don't think so, extra day off or something. I don't think so. Pizza part.
Speaker 6: Are you the kind of the person that if you get pulled over in a spot or a summons like that, do you not do it anymore just in that location? Or do you not speed anymore? Here's an example. I got pulled over on a road by my house. Everybody speeds on Everyone speeds on this road. I think it's thirty five people go about forty five. It definitely fluctuates a lot, but there's no like school or anything. It just goes from forty five to thirty five to forty five to twenty five like it fluctuates.
Speaker 2: All. Yeah. Anyway, so people go about forty.
Speaker 6: Five miles per hour and when you're past this twenty five zone, and I got pulled over and he was I mean I knew it. I saw him out of the corner of my eye, hidden and I was like, ah, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I pulled over, and he approached like.
Speaker 6: Concerned, sure, and berated me a little bit and gave me a warning.
Speaker 2: Nice. Nice. Okay, you feel like you should have gotten a ticket or he should have just let you go. I mean, because technically you let you go. He did let me go.
Speaker 6: No, you're right, except this guy has been pulling people over in the same officer has been pulling people over in the same spot six months.
Speaker 2: Okay. I think he lives in the neighborhood. Okay, and he's not really on duty. Oh you think he's just doing it off the clock, just to get people to slow down in his neighborhood. I mean, he has the authority. He is an officer of the law, and if you are breaking the law. There's been plenty of off duty cops who have spotted some kind of criminal activity and intervened, so on duty or off duty he still has the power to stop you.
Speaker 6: Off duty, you don't have the power. Nope, you cannot pull people if you are not on the clock.
Speaker 2: Again, there's been plenty of off duty officers who see some kind of crime happening and get involved, sure, and make the arrest, maybe call in some backup if need to do whatever. But I think if he's doing it in his squad car, you're fine. Listen. I don't know nothing about nothing, to be honest with you, it's just my opinion. I think if he's in his squad car, he has every right to do so. If he's in his own personal vehicle and then like throws up the red light like you see on you know, those old detective movies or whatever, Okay, that might be something a little different. But if he's in his squad car, I think he's got you there. But if you're doing it for personal.
Speaker 6: A personal thing because it's your neighborhood, that feels different, right right, And.
Speaker 2: We will never know if he's doing it for personal gratification, personal safety, because if you ask the man, he'll probably be like, no, I'm just doing my job making sure people obey the law no matter what.
Speaker 9: And I don't think you really happen here. Yeah, I don't think it really matters where he lives.
Speaker 2: I don't think if he does it, like he's not assigned to that spot to do that, and he does it by personal choice because he lives in the neighborhood, I think it absolutely matters.
Speaker 6: And here's the thing. Let's just say he was assigned to that spot. You ain't issue warnings. You're not there in the warning business. Yeah, you're there to curb a problem.
Speaker 9: Yeah, for sure. Maybe he was just feeling.
Speaker 6: Generous again, he had been there for a like he'd been doing it for a while, right, And I wasn't like I was going two over right right, right, I was going ten over. You had a good reason to give me. I'd probably going more than that, if I'm being honest. And it just felt like, eh, I don't some didn't feel right.
Speaker 2: He's overstepping his boundaries.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and here and and it just popped in my head just now, I think I've been pulled over by that guy before. Oh, so he's out to get you, no, no, no, somewhere else. And he didn't give me a ticket then either, So he likes you.
Speaker 9: No, Maybe he thinks he knows.
Speaker 2: Yet maybe he wants to take you out for dinner.
Speaker 6: I okay, I think not just this officer. I think sometimes they do that. How am I gonna word this? Maybe you're not a real officer, but you have a squad car and you have a badge okay, and you pull people over because you're a cop, Like, don't pass a cop on the road. Okay, don't pull you know what I'm saying, don't pass me. I'm a cop.
Speaker 2: Okay. So it's an abusive power sort of thing, slight abusive power, respect my authority. More like.
Speaker 6: You're employed by the police department, but you're not really a guy on this girl on the street being a police officer, but you've got.
Speaker 2: The look okay. So like maybe you're a desk jockey for the police department and you're like, okay, okay, I kind of get what you're saying. Or it's one of those Remember golly, this has probably been like ten fifteen years ago, maybe longer than that. But there was with the Tulsa County Sheriff's Department. He wasn't really a sheriff. He was like an honorary sheriff. You know what. I'm talking about, and got in trouble because he decided he wanted to be the law or whatever, and then he got in trouble for that, other than shooting somebody here. Yep, I'm like it exactly. I forget the whole scenario. It's been so long, but okay, exactly, okay, as I like, okay, here you go like Steven Sagal is an honorary sheriff and like Louisyanna or whatever, and Steven Sagall is like, I am the law, you know, and pulls you over simply because Okay, I get what you're saying. It just is too convenient.
Speaker 6: I'm not come on if the other instance, I going down one sixty nine where people think it's the Autubahn, Oh yeah yeah, I wasn't the only person speeding that morning. And again, if you're there to deal with it, you don't just issue warnings, right, not like I was wearing a crop top, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there was no reason to give me a warning, right this Texas. I had a Rogers County sheriff live in my neighborhood, and he would do like sixty miles an hour in a twenty five every single day. Yep, I've seen that happen too. Eh, well they're they're immune.
Speaker 6: But to disguise yourself as a bush, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's hilarious, right, all dressed in camouflage, got leaves and branches sticking out of your hat, sitting there with rap stuck on your finger, right, and then you got to chase after these people dressed as a bush.
Speaker 6: No, he's calling people, Oh yeah, there's a there's an officer up ahead.
Speaker 2: Right right. I just think it's funny to watch a bush chase after people. Ay, I saw you on your phone, come back here. You know you were an officer. I thought it was a bush chasing me right now, you gotta be a leery of every bush that you passed by. You're like, oh, is that a cop? Is that a cop? Is that a cop?
Speaker 6: You know what I saw the other day online with somebody talking about the best radar detector?
Speaker 2: Is that still a thing? Radar detectors? Like? Do people still use these?
Speaker 6: Because my understanding is that they are pretty much a waste of money when it comes to depending on how you use where you use them, If you do a lot of highway or things like whether city I think they're all. If your police demortmy uses laser, you're wasting your money buying one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. With those radar detectors, it seems like they always go off, like when you pass a grocery store or something as positives. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I don't know about radar detectors.
Speaker 6: I haven't had one, and I know I had one, yeah a long time. I remember having them and then taking them down because I thought an officer would right, yeah, because no, you they're legal. Wouldn't be the funniest scam ever if they're actually like created by police officers, right and get me to slow down, it's sending them a signal no life speeding or no no, Like it just goes off like conditioning, like a rubber band to stop saying smoking. Like you're just like, oh, it's going off, I better slow down. Yeah, there's no cop.
Speaker 2: Ever that probably is.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can. You think it's saved you, but you don't know that for sure. You see a cop it goes off, you slow down, You're like, oh, it saved me.
Speaker 7: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: You don't know if you're gonna get pulled over. Now.
Speaker 8: Now that in your GPS, or at least on mine, it'll say like there's an officer ahead.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's not GPS, that is self populated, so like you can say, cop up ahead.
Speaker 2: You know what's fun is you get on your Google Maps and then you go to some random country in Africa and uh and let people know that there's officers ahead there. You need a hobby you do?
Speaker 9: Why don't you play video games or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, something other than that we are in the jungle. Where the hell is there an officer around in the Amazon?
Speaker 8: I gotta see someone running for help in the jungle, Like, oh, look this way, there's an officer of a hare.
Speaker 2: No damn cops over here. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the number of times that I've seen that pop up and then there'd be a cop there is pretty small.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. Man. Coming back from Florida, it was spot on nine out of ten times, nine out of ten times. And then what was it a couple of years back when me and my buddy went to Daytona Beach. We were coming back through Georgia and every five miles there's a cop on the side of the road because of heavy trafficking or whatever, and it was spot on every time and it got so annoying. There's police ahead, all right, cool, there they are. There's police ahead every five minutes. I'm like, can I get out of this damn state quick enough? Some text coming in I want to read. I'll read them and then i'll comment on it.
Speaker 6: He's probably a fan that listens to you, and now he's raging because he gave you a warning. Another one. Well, good job Corbyn after this segment, I'm sure you won't have to worry about a warning. Another one. Meanwhile, this cop is listening to this conversation. I deserved a ticket, yeah, and you gave you a warning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you you think he's gonna be like, well, he's not being very grateful. I don't think that's how it works. I don't know. People are weird, man.
Speaker 6: Indeed, indeed, I'm not a big believer in the karma of a warning. Right he gave he doesn't the putting it together never ever, I don't remember this. I got a speeding ticket in a construction zone when they were doing construction on fifty first and I was going like it was twenty five, was going like thirty. Yeah, right, got pulled over. Cop pulls me over. I knew I was caught. I made some joke. He didn't think it was funny, right, like, not even a just here to do my job, man, none of that, yeah right.
Speaker 2: And I was like, okay, right, he's having a bad day. I don't think he's having a baday. He's doing his job. Woke up, stepped in dog crap, his wife probably left him, you know. And here you are trying to be funny.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm just trying to lighten the load. Man, I get it. You're doing your job. I made a mistake, I got caught. It is what it is, you know what I mean. By the way, I'm also not a believer that just because a cop gives you a ticket means he's having a bad day.
Speaker 9: Right, He's just doing his he's.
Speaker 7: Doing his job. She's doing their job.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: He didn't give me a warning, you mean because you broke the law?
Speaker 8: Right, So you didn't feel fortunate when he just gave you a warning.
Speaker 7: I was grateful, yeah, right, but fortunate.
Speaker 2: Now, well, next time you get a warning, just be like, sorry, sir, I can't accept this warning. I'm gonna need an official.
Speaker 9: Citation, right, I want to.
Speaker 2: I need my karma right in this world, So just just give me a ticket.
Speaker 6: Sometimes tickets are are not issued because they think there may be something else, right, Like they pull you that. Sometimes being pulling people over is a means for investigation, right right, the.
Speaker 2: Added day tag that leads to a meth bust or.
Speaker 6: You're speeding, Maybe there's something else going on in this car, and that's what they're in pursuit of, right right, right, right right. It's not always pulling you over because you're speeding, Yes, that is why they pull you over, but they may be going, you know, trying to get the bigger fish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not just a speeding ticket.
Speaker 8: Oh so now you think that because you've got a warning, they're still after you.
Speaker 6: No, that's not what I'm saying at all, Lindsay, I don't think I'm being after at all.
Speaker 2: I sped, I got caught.
Speaker 6: That's the end of the sentence, right, I'm just saying I've gotten let go on tickets before and been like oh thank goodness. Right, But when it happens and you see that person there every day for like a month longer, and you're giving just a warning and it's the same car, same squad car.
Speaker 2: Maybe he is doing it.
Speaker 6: You're just deterreing, trying to deter people from speeding. Yeah, but you do that with a ticket a warning. You don't learn your lesson.
Speaker 9: You don't.
Speaker 8: But maybe other people say, oh, oh, they are pulling people over.
Speaker 7: No it's not.
Speaker 6: This isn't a mee thing. Everybody in this room has gotten a ticket. You all still speed, You've all gotten warnings. You still speed not IRUs, Yes you do.
Speaker 2: You got pulled over in one but not ever since she got that ticket. I fought it and lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because why did you fight it?
Speaker 7: Because you were confident you weren't speeding?
Speaker 8: Well yeah, basically, I mean, I know I was five over, but no one was working at the time, and I was going downhill.
Speaker 6: Momentos are literally the worst excuses. I know, I was going downhill. Officeter, Oh dang, I did not recognize the incline.
Speaker 2: Downhill wind at my back.
Speaker 7: Right, all right, we got to take a break and we'll be.
Speaker 2: Back The Big Man Morning Show, Red.
Speaker 6: Durns Friday, What was your best vacation bm maass and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. We're gonna give away some beer here coming up I'm sorry. Gift card for beer coming up. Let's go and do news quikies on Fridays, just the headlines.
Speaker 2: It's time for news quakies, world news, local news, and news that just makes you say, what the Here's Corbyn? Gimme a Lindsay with what's going on? News quakies from the Big Man Morning Showing nineties.
Speaker 8: Convicted felon with seventeen felony arrests, flee's traffic stop and throw his bag full of guns and drugs out window.
Speaker 2: How big of a bag are we talking about? Like a duffel bag full? Or is it like a grocery sack? Grocery sack? Yeah. I always think it's fascinating when stuff.
Speaker 6: Cops are running after people or there's a high speed chase and they throw something out and they can remember exactly where it was thrown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they're trained to do.
Speaker 7: I know, but I don't even remember where.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I put my keys down right, and I'm not in a high speed chase when I do it. I was watching one Cops episode and he was writing what because the guy wasn't giving his name or didn't have a so he got his little notepad out his pencil and you know, his little nancy drew stuff and he wrote down.
Speaker 2: Okay, like mark whatever.
Speaker 6: And the guy started running and the cop chased him, holding the paper and the pencil the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or is he still taking notes? And see foot.
Speaker 6: And tackled him and never let go of it. And when he tackled him, he had it. And it wasn't until he got him on the ground, right, got his knee over his neck, and then he put it down. And then sure, and like that's impressive, right, forget the running part, that's already impressive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just throw everything in the ears, all right, didn't just drop it right there? Maybe it's his favorite No pen feet juice drinking trend has now spread the China feet feet juice.
Speaker 6: I mean some of that stuff you see happen. Keep in mind in certain Asian countries they have viddy machines that sell dirty women's underwear. Yes, so they have some things that just don't translate here.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah.
Speaker 6: Surgeon General suggest high measle counts could be tied to abortion opposition.
Speaker 8: Uh okay, mother claimed to be asleep, when are two month old babies suffocated under a couch cushion.
Speaker 7: That's definitely a way to define dead.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Car dealership sells an elderly blind man of car and then drives him home. Anything to get that sale.
Speaker 6: It might not have been for him, right, Yeah, some places do delivery. Nearly one hundred animals removed from the home of mail carrier suspected of taking cats near her routes.
Speaker 2: Pour outdoor, cat, you need a home, it's too hot outside.
Speaker 9: Let's see.
Speaker 8: Oh. Fired workers beat their colleague with rocks and threaten to kill him if he did not quit in solidarity.
Speaker 2: Damn in America. Good lord. Woman spends years biting husband's toes to help him recover from brain injury. That's true. Love that. Yeah, I mean I'd do it if I do. I guess.
Speaker 6: Comcast or punished low Sails by smashing pies in workers faces.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's insane, Like I quit. Yeah, you're not doing that. Yeah, even the thought of you know, like they pull you out, like, all right, everybody, get in the sales pit. We're gonna have a quick meeting. Jared, I need you to sit in this chair right here. You know what's They're like, what the hell is going on? And then comes out of a cream pie. Banana banana cream pie. It has to be banana.
Speaker 7: It's whip creep. They're just doing whi cream in the pan right.
Speaker 2: Either way, Man, you wheel that pie out, I'm like, I'm out. Unless it's a candle in it and you're seeing me happy birthday, I'm out. I don't even know how that motivates you. It doesn't. Humiliation does not motivate. Agreed at all, whatsoever? Agreed?
Speaker 6: But I don't know, Like, hey, huh ah, don't make me throw this next time?
Speaker 2: Next time? Two pies? Huh right, come on, man, just make this sale. I can't have a pie.
Speaker 8: That Texas company demo's drones made to stop school shooters.
Speaker 6: So I had a different headline of this, and it was school installs pepper spray drones to stop active shooters, which feels different. Yeah, because.
Speaker 2: It feels like they might be a little more reckless with pepper spray. Yeah, okay, just going around spraying everybody. I don't like the idea of a drone with a gun anyway, But.
Speaker 9: What if the pepper spray gets the wildlife?
Speaker 2: The birds don't care? Who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 7: In an effort to save children, I don't care.
Speaker 2: For sure, right, who cares about that?
Speaker 4: Reddit?
Speaker 7: But drones are also really loud.
Speaker 6: So let's just say person goes into a school, god forbid, they're like they're already there, mentally.
Speaker 2: Stop like you think that yeah, or shoot it right? Yeah, But I guess something's better than nothing. In this case, doing something this with the weird drones and the pepper spray and the guns is better than sitting on your hands and not doing anything at all.
Speaker 6: And so that's just something happens. They got to unpack the drone, right, batteries not charge, gotta change the battery. Then they got to go outside, set it down. Then they go by, get your head set on, and yeah, that feels like it's a lot of time when you could just run your ass over there.
Speaker 2: Right right, right right. Italian school trip got so out of hand they had to apologize to the entire country of Thailand. I want to know what they did. Man dies and crash after portable toilet falls off truck. That is a terrible way today.
Speaker 9: Yeah it is.
Speaker 8: eBay agrees to pay almost fifty million to couple who were sent cockroaches and a bloody pig mask.
Speaker 2: This is a crazy story. This actually is an update.
Speaker 6: We talked about this story before, but they sued again Civilly and get this, fifty million dollars. Employees went to Jay y'all because they were All these people did is they had a newsletter talking about online stuff like this and we're bad mouthing eBay and some of their leadership, and they had a meeting at eBay and we're like, we got a uh hold on.
Speaker 2: There was a phrase take her out. We need to take her out. That's what they said. You know like it.
Speaker 6: You must not love America because there's a thing called freedom of speech, right.
Speaker 2: Not a thing called freedom of consequence. People are turning to tarot card readers in South Korea to tell them what their pets are thinking. Just burning money. Yeah, I want to know what my pets you're thinking. To be honest with you.
Speaker 9: I know what my pet is thinking. Me, feed me, rub my belly.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't be weird if he didn't want any of those things, right, He's just really thinking, will you stop doing that on the couch. He just want to go home.
Speaker 6: Heated meeting features city councilors arguing over the way whether or not mayor is their daddy.
Speaker 2: Who's your daddy? You just do that because he's your daddy. He's not my daddy. Oh yeah he is. Huh. Last one, Lindsay Oh.
Speaker 8: Video of Idaho man juggling flaming torches on a unicycle burns off eyebrows.
Speaker 7: Yeah, unicycle always makes a story better.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, you ever written on unicycle before? Nope? I have one time.
Speaker 7: I believe you. You feel like a unicycle guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was not very good at it though, but I gave it a shot. That's all about.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think technically nobody's really good at unicycle, even people that are quote good at it, because of eventually you fall off of it, right.
Speaker 2: Right, right right? Kids made sick a YMCA summer camp due to mushroom laced edibles. All right, yeah, is this for adults.
Speaker 6: Military factory in Russia in flames after reported flamingo attack.
Speaker 2: They have flamingos and rus they've trained flamingos to attack. Yeah, get that creole flamingo. All right? What was your best vacation?
Speaker 6: Bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course, like could be yours or whatever you want, but you got to answer that question. Be a text what was your best vacation? Bmmss and whatever that was to eight two nine four five. We just want you to answer this question for freaking a Friday. We want to know what was your best vacation. We got on the line there, gimp.
Speaker 2: That's a guy named Steve Good.
Speaker 6: Hi Stephen, how are you good, Stephen?
Speaker 2: What was your best vacation? Staying home, smoking weed, kicking deal with Fredy that was your best vacation? Yes, sir?
Speaker 7: How long have you been on that vacation?
Speaker 2: A few times? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Now all right, man, Well he's gonna hook you up. Go ahead, gimp me tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: Beautiful memories like that.
Speaker 11: Just got you eight twenty five dollar gift card to get you some curls light.
Speaker 2: Or whatever you like.
Speaker 6: Ack to you, Corbyn, Hang on, lie man, so GIMPI you can get your info.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend. You got to appreciate it, you do.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning Corbin.
Speaker 8: Today is the last day to register to win a luxury ten thousand dollars vacation when you donate blood with Obi go to our Blood Institute dot org to find out more and schedule your donation and save three lives.
Speaker 9: Give yourself some good karma.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Gimpy, Well, good morning Corbyn. You're about an hour. You're gonna get your first keyword to get yourself one thousand dollars cash for gas. He's got a list for the keyword, and then plug it into the website. The rocks came but he dot com unless you're listening on the free iHeart radio app and then you click on the contest. Habens that easy. If you miss it at eight o'clock when we do that, I don't worry. You've got twelve other chances throughout the day. Good luck, Good morning, Gimpy. I'm sorry, is my mic on?
Speaker 6: Hello, Gimpy, Gimpy go. I guess we'll check back with Gimpy a little bit. We're giving away twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of cors Light or whatever you want get No, he's still not there. Whatever you want for freaking a Friday. What was your best vacation? Bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five lindsay what was your best vacation?
Speaker 8: There was a few good ones in there, and I thought I pick one with the entire family.
Speaker 9: I went way beyond.
Speaker 8: I went way ahead of time with just Kevin and I and his parents when we went to Saint Croix, and I chose Saint Croix because the Virgin Islands, and I don't know if I'll ever go back, I would hope to. It was my first time there, and there was something so magical about being in the Caribbean Sea and swimming with the fish and snorkeling. It was my first time snorkeling and being on the catamaran. And when I came out of the water, I cried. I think it was like two thousand and four when we took this trip. And when I got back on the boat his mom, I was crying and his mom looked at me and she goes, are you okay? And I said, yeah, I'm just so happy. I was crying happy tears. And it was just so magical to me to be swimming in such clear water with these fish that you could just.
Speaker 9: Reach out and touch.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it just it was like it changed me. I don't know, it was just so it was so magical. I loved that trip so much, and the weather was just so perfect and I didn't need a.
Speaker 9: Passport to go there.
Speaker 8: It just felt it was like a dream.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was just great.
Speaker 8: And that was when I learned of my uh now husband's deep, deep fear of centipedes because they're.
Speaker 7: Really really big there really.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was the first time I heard him scream like a little girl. Yeah, there was one in our condo. And I mean they get to be about the size of your hand, the length of your hand or bigger.
Speaker 2: What oh yeah, well whose hand are we talking about it?
Speaker 8: I mean not your hand, but but my hand or Corbin's hand or a normal hand.
Speaker 9: Yeah, your brother's hand maybe. Yeah. Yeah, So it was. It was just a great trip.
Speaker 8: And the shopping is it's such a relax You can go to Saint Thomas or Saint Croix. I suggest going to Saint Croix if you're more relaxed, if you love the night life, choosing, if you love by yes, uh huh uh huh yeah. Saint Croix is more relaxed and sidewalk shopping, and Saint Thomas has more of the bigger shops and it's just fun.
Speaker 9: Got to karaoke at night. What you do here, well, for sure.
Speaker 2: What you're doing at someplace else. Absolutely, Yeah, what was your best vacation?
Speaker 6: BMMS and whatever that was to eight two, nine four five, Someone's gonna win a twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of cors Light or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Gim p man. I'll tell you what. It was kind of a tough one because I've been on some really good vacations, especially within these last six years. Right. One of the ones that popped into my mind was was when I went to Colorado by myself. That was the first vacation that I ever took by myself, right, no family, no kids, no lady, nothing like that. I just went by myself and hung out with and that was really cool, But it wasn't the best. It wasn't the best. I think the best one for me was when I rode my bike to the Grand Canyon. That's the first time I've ever been on a motorcycle ride that long. Now. Granted that's when I was dating the nurse and she had her kids with her, but she was in her car with their kids and I was on the bike by myself, So it was it was pretty awesome the scenery going through there, right, just going through Arizona and New Mexico. The whole ride there, it was just it was just me on my bike and the wind for the first time ever and on that kind of trip, and that was pretty awesome. New Mexico is a is a cannabis state and you don't have to have a state license to get one to get any so that was really cool. I was like, I stopping any dispensary and just pick up some weed on the way through, and I did, and I did, and it was just it was a lot. It was a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun. If you've never been to the Grand Canyon, I think everybody should do that at least once in their life, just to get out there and see this giant gash in the earth and experience it's magic.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seeing wonders like that are always crazy, dude, Because my best Vakay, I've been lucky to have a ton of great vacations. And while I was talking about it with my wife and Italy seems to come to mind right away when we went there, and just from seeing things that have been around forever to walking thinking oh we are, hotel's right there, and walking and it taking forever to get to the spot, to eating in this like little Italian Rome, Italian street and them bringing out fried zucchini blossoms filled with goat cheese and a bottle of Italian wine.
Speaker 7: To going on a tour.
Speaker 6: Food tour and them taking us to back to where they're making bread and like seeing amazing to going to Capri, Italy and seeing some of the most amazing scenery. It felt like you were in an alien movie, right the way the trees looked, and on this island where there's no cars, right they use these little carts picking squid off of a platter to eat. That's that's still moving. I mean wild stuff that I could not dream up that I get to do. Being in a wine tour in the bottom of this the basement of this restaurant, and it took them thirty years to dig down the basement because every year there was they just put more dirt over the So each each ten feet recommend represented a decade, okay, because every ten years they just put dirt over stuff back long time ago and thinking how long ago? I mean Italy and Rome is like where history really is, right pre England type of stuff, right beginning of time. Yeah, and just sitting there in Vatican City and thinking about the history and walking through the I mean, just wild thought processes.
Speaker 2: Do you soak any corks while you were down there on that wine tour? I didn't. Did you meet any cork soakers?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, oh yeah, But that's an international one. Going to Colorado and veil specifically going west of Denver is a trippy experience. It's so beautiful there, so beautiful drive out of Denver, and then you're just driving through the mountains, like mountain right there, massive mountain, just crazy stuff.
Speaker 2: That's another one that I want to do. I've already been to Colorado, like I said, but I haven't been on my bike, and that's a trip that I want to take and take that trip up into the mountains and take that ride. I think it'd be so awesome.
Speaker 6: You go, oh, Denver cool. I'd never been to Denver. Flew into Denver, I'm like.
Speaker 2: It's flat. It's flat, flat, like western Oklahoma flat, Kansas flat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was. I was shocked when I got to Denver. I just couldn't believe how flat it was, because I always visioned Denver to be like mountainous and all this. You can see the mountains, but they are far away.
Speaker 2: In Denver, like the Mile High City or something like. It is a mile up, yes, but it's flat.
Speaker 6: And then when you get past Denver to the west, then you're like, oh, okay, this is what I envisioned Colorado to be.
Speaker 2: Like, this is what the Donner party had to deal with. Yes, try not to get dysenterian die on the way through. Yes.
Speaker 6: That's the other thing is you do those that you're you're driving through the mountains and it's taking a while to go up. Yeah, and you're like, I don't have a carriage with my plates and my flower barrels trying to do this right.
Speaker 8: My cousin went to college in Duringo, Colorado, okay, and my aunt and I we drove her there. And I just remember my aunt driving up the mountains and I mean it's it's so steep and you're in one lane and she's like, oh, look at this, and I'm looking over the railing and thinking to myself, if we drive off this road, where dead. It's like everything you see in a movie when a car drives over a cliff and just you know, crashes and it's a fiery explosion and you're dead and that's all I'm envisioning. Yeah, and I'm about I think I'm like nine or ten years old at the time.
Speaker 9: And it was awesome. It was beautiful. But she's like, I look at this, and I'm like, watch the row. I was so scared.
Speaker 8: I feared for my life when she was driving us up that mountain. But yeah, it's gorgeous and it is amazing. It's breathtaking. Skiing in Colorado, we would go. My dad and I would take a trip. I think I mentioned it before. You could drive from You could take the amtrak from Chicago to Winter Part Colorado.
Speaker 9: It was a fourteen hour trip.
Speaker 8: Oh god, five hundred bucks a person, and it paid for your train ride and your chair lift tickets and condo five hundred bucks a person in the nineties and now to do that trip would probably be five grand a person.
Speaker 7: You think, so, oh yeah, at least.
Speaker 8: Oh for condo, chairlift tickets and the train ride.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't get skien I don't understand how people do it. It's so expensive.
Speaker 9: Is so expensive, so expensive.
Speaker 6: I hear people that are like, oh, we go skiing a lot in the winter. I'm like, wow, because you're rich. Yeah, good for you. Yeah, it's bizarre to go and you have to buy you have to have all the equipment, but then you have to buy tickets like a lifting.
Speaker 2: I don't get it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a day air a chairlift ticket is probably two hundred bucks person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we laugh.
Speaker 7: We were like, have you seen the price of the Disney World?
Speaker 9: I know, I know.
Speaker 6: We want to know from you what was your best vacation BMMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. We're gonna give away a twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course light or whatever you want.
Speaker 7: We'll do that coming up here very soon.
Speaker 6: So get your text to us BMS and whatever that is to eight two nine four or five when we come back the coveted tickets to Oklahoma, we'll be giving those away.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and play a game.
Speaker 6: Because people want to win these Rock Oklahoma tickets. And so you got to call up at eight three three four six, oh kmod take on Lindsay, she's gonna try and block you from getting these tickets. Pair of weekend GA tickets to Oklahoma Labor Day weekend over in prior. Decide what category you want numbers, percentages or averages. And so when you call up, you'll tell me category you want. There'll be five questions from Gimpy. Lindsay will leave the room. She won't hear the questions. You just get as close to the answer as you can. Lindsay will return. It's the same five questions. Whoever's closer to the right answer the most wins the pair of tickets GA tickets to rock Lahoma eight three three four six, Oh kmod, good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 2: What is your name?
Speaker 4: Mine is Billy, Billy?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? How are y'all?
Speaker 2: Good? Friend? What category do you want? Numbers?
Speaker 7: Percentages or averages?
Speaker 2: I'll take percentages, percentages.
Speaker 6: It is five questions from Gimpy. Just answer them the best that you can.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go. Billy Mill puppies are what percent more likely to develop health issues than the general population of dogs?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 12: Meal puppies.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with of.
Speaker 1: Sixty sixty sixty sixty sixty, He says, all right, Bill, what percentage of Ohio's puppy mills are run by the amish?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 13: What the hell?
Speaker 2: What? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Yeah, try not to swear, buddy, Okay.
Speaker 7: We need any.
Speaker 4: Let me say.
Speaker 2: Seventy seventy percent? All right, Bill? What percentage of puppy mills are operated illegally?
Speaker 12: Oh, seventy seventy percent, he says, Hey, Bill, what percentage of breeding animals are male?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: Forty five?
Speaker 2: Forty five? Really thinking it out there, Bill? Last one? Here? What percentage of pet store dogs were born in puppy mills?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Fifty one fifty one? He says, Are you Lindsay's brother by chance? All right?
Speaker 6: Category is percentages and up for grabs here and repaired tweekend GA tickets to rock Lahoma. Here's question one, Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Lindsey, mill puppies are what percent more likely to develop health issues than the general population of dogs.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say seventy five percent?
Speaker 2: Seventy five, she says, Lindsey. What percentage of Ohio's puppy mills are run by the amish?
Speaker 9: Forty percent?
Speaker 2: Forty she says, Lendsy. What percentage of puppy mills are operated illegally? On ninety percent? She says, Lindsey. What percentage of breeding animals are male?
Speaker 9: Say that again?
Speaker 2: What percentage of breeding animals are male or dudes? Have it a dog?
Speaker 12: If some have a dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, forty forty percent. All right, you said dog, and she was like, Lindsey, what percentage of pet stored dogs were born in puppy mills?
Speaker 9: Eighty five percent?
Speaker 2: Eighty five percent? What do you think, Billy? How did she do?
Speaker 8: She got that one?
Speaker 2: You think she got that one?
Speaker 6: Okay, well let's find out because you really want these tickets to Rockklahoma. Wee can ga tickets up for grabs prior USA Labor Day.
Speaker 2: We can. Here's question one, what's number one? Mill? Puppies are what percent more likely to develop health issues than the general population of dogs. Billy said sixty percent and Lindsay said seventy five percent And the answer is forty one percent. Billy got that one right, He's on the board. First.
Speaker 6: You need two more to get those tickets to rock Lahoma. Here's question two.
Speaker 2: Question number two, what percentage of Ohio's puppy mills are run by the Amish? Billy said seventy percent of them are. Lindsey said forty percent of the puppy mills are ran by the Amish. The answer is ninety eight ninety eight percent. That's I bet.
Speaker 6: If the question was like, how many of them make cinnamon rolls? Right, what's the percentage of semon roll sales? It wouldn't be ninety eight percent. No, no, wow, All right, Billy's up.
Speaker 2: Two to nothing.
Speaker 6: One more, man, and you're getting those weekend GA tickets to Rockklahoma.
Speaker 2: Here is question three, Question number three, what percentage of puppy mills are operated illegally? Billy said seventy percent of them are. Lindsay said most of them ninety percent. The answer is seventy percent.
Speaker 6: Billy, you nailed it, man, You're getting those tickets Rockklahoma tickets are yours?
Speaker 2: Buddy? Congratulations, kick you, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: No man, good job. Hang on the line so gimpee can get your info. Question four, gimpe.
Speaker 2: Question number four, what percentage of breeding animals are mail well? Billy said forty five percent of them are, and Lindsay said forty percent of them are and the answer is thirty percent since he got the don question right. Question five last one here, what percentage of pet store dogs were born in puppy mills? Billy said fifty one percent, just over half. Lindsay said the majority of them eighty five percent and the answer is ninety percent.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he knew that one, So she got that point. Doesn't matter though, Billy got three of them. So he's getting those weekend GA tickets to rock Lahoma Labor Day weekend in prior, Godsmag, Popper, Oachs, Slayer, and a gazillion other bands. Full line up with link for tickets is at the website at rockskmod dot com. We want to know from you what was your best vacation bmms and whatever that was?
Speaker 7: To eight two nine four five. We pick your text.
Speaker 6: You can get a twenty five dollars gift card to get a case, course light or whatever you want bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four or five.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do that, and we come back.
Speaker 5: The Big Med Morning Show returns Nack Bad.
Speaker 6: Beer because it's friggin' a Friday, and we want to know from you.
Speaker 2: Wow Hard, I don't know why. Okay, there's a lot going on right.
Speaker 6: There, freaking ay Friday. What was your best bake? Bmmss and whatever that is to eight two, nine four or five. Matthew's waiting, Matthew, what was your best vacation?
Speaker 13: My best vacation was when I went to Georgia in twenty eighteen, right after I graduated high school. George of the country.
Speaker 6: Got it good clarification. Tell me what was great about it?
Speaker 13: Well, I went whenever I was talking to a porn exchange student whenever I was in high school, we kind of made plans to go to a country. We made the plans with a group of friends and I was the only one that went. So I went by myself to Georgia for a month. We traveled the country. I got to meet a whole bunch of new people that still keep up with You know, it was a great time.
Speaker 2: Did you hook up with her?
Speaker 13: Absolutely? Man, Come on, what are you talking about. I was by myself out there for a month. What do you think?
Speaker 7: How much did that type of trip cost you?
Speaker 13: So, I mean we're talking twenty eighteen dollarsure things were a little bit cheaper, so flight round trip was about eighteen hundred, and I only brought thirteen hundred.
Speaker 6: To go, So you bought the ticket and then only had thirteen hundred on you for the rest.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I lived like a king out there. Man. It was awesome. Like they their conversion rate was really cheaper because they don't get a lot of tourists out there, you know, so it was pretty pretty cool.
Speaker 7: I no, I've seen euro trip.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You tip a nickel on they quick because you've just made a millionaires.
Speaker 7: What was the best thing you ate there?
Speaker 13: It's called acholi kachapori, which I know sounds weird, but it's like this like Georgian bread bull, which is good in itself already, but it was filled with George and cheese and like a cracked egg on top. Dude, it was so good.
Speaker 6: There is a restaurant in town that sells that exact thing. When you said it, I knew exactly what it was.
Speaker 2: The Bramble has one in town and they are probably not as good as authentic, but delicious. Man.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna have to go check them out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Man, relive some of those memories.
Speaker 6: Don't take a date there or whatever, like you don't want to kindle too many feelings.
Speaker 13: Right, I'm gonna roll solo like I did out to Georgia.
Speaker 2: I'll roll solo out there right on.
Speaker 7: Man, give me tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 11: Arbyn has travel in Mexico many times, so his best vacation is usually spent.
Speaker 2: Surrounded by armed guards. Here's a twenty five dollars gift card for some curs like back to you.
Speaker 6: Guys, dude, thanks for sharing that story, man, that was awesome. Hang on the line so Gimpee can get your info. Okay, all right, thanks, you appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: Let's see what Gimpi has in his four x four way cool.
Speaker 2: But it says here that Trump unveils Freedom Haulers. President Trump has announced a new initiative aimed at connecting military veterans with jobs in the trucking industry. The program, called Freedom Haulers, will bring together several federal agencies to expand employment opportunities and help veterans receive expedited commercial driver's life. The Transportation Secretary Sean Duppy says the effort is focused on putting more veterans behind the wheel, while also highlighting the administration's push for English proficiency requirements for truck drivers to crack down on all the foreigners that come over here and don't know how to read English.
Speaker 6: But what I don't understand is isn't this opportunity already available for veterans?
Speaker 2: You would think, but and this is just speculation on my part. When you have these foreigners come over here that don't read English or speak English, you could pay them a cheaper wage. Therefore, it's for them. It's like better to hire these guys to do the job cheaper as opposed to Americans who need a better higher pay. Does that make sense?
Speaker 7: But how where's that money coming from?
Speaker 2: Oh, I have no idea to pay the You.
Speaker 6: Know they're not going to the company is not just going to suddenly cut their margin.
Speaker 2: Right unless they're forced to, unless the federal gunments.
Speaker 7: Ah, you don't want that.
Speaker 2: That is a slippery slope. I don't know how it's gonna work out. But you got something going on? What else we got here? Musk to help GOP in the midterms, Reports say that Elon plans to spend at least one hundred million dollars to help Republicans in the upcoming midterm elections. The world's richest man has reportedly authorized his superpack to spend the money in at least eight states to help the GOP in Novemba. Musk's efforts will focus on voters who typically are less likely to vote a non presidential election year. Musk was a big backer of President Trump of twenty four then later had a falling out over policy issues. What else we got here? The FDA is looking to source looking for source of separate cyclist spora outbreak. The FDA is looking into a separate cyclist sporus spores outbreak not linked to Lettuce. Almost one hundred cases have been connected with the separate outbreak. The outbreak linked to let has cost thousands of cases. Trace back efforts can prove to be difficult due to the time it takes for people to experience symptoms. And then lastly here, the City of Kuita opens up applications for small business beautification grants. The City of Kuita has opened up applications for their small business Beautification and Building Improvement grant program. The city says that it is offering small businesses within the city limits with fifty employees or fewer the chance to receive a grant to help improve the interior and exterior of their business. Grants will be decided by review of a committee. The city says that it's a pilot program and hope to offer it next year if it proves to be successful. If you would like to apply for a grant. You can go do it at Kuwita City Hall. Good morning Lindsay.
Speaker 9: Good morning Corbyn.
Speaker 8: With all this vacation talk, you could plan a nice little getaway with one thousand dollars in gas cash. We're giving you thirteen chances throughout the workday to win. If you missed the key word this morning, you've got twelve more chances throughout the day. When you hear it, enter it online at kmod dot com. Your next chance is coming up at nine o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Good morning Gimpy, Good morning Corban. You want the Chillis seats in the house. We got them. We call them the silver seats. Teamed up a cores light to hook you up before front row tickets to every concert and show up to cove inside River Spira, Cansina. How do you get in on that? Super simple. All you gotta do is click on the contest have right there on the free iHeartRadio WEP and get signed up that way all right, It is Taste of Time trivia.
Speaker 6: This is where we shock each other if we can't answer questions that we wrote. And the first person that's going to go I'm picking because I went last last week, I'll go.
Speaker 2: First this week. Hooray.
Speaker 6: So it looks like Gimpe's gonna ask the questions and Lindsay's gonna do the shocking, and so we are set.
Speaker 2: Gimpy, all right, I only need one calm down? You over atch? All right, Gorbyn, Let's see here. Question number one is, uh, it goes like this, Which fast food realm lets you be the boss of your meal with its habit your way decree?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've talked about the uh, the regalness of this restaurant, burger King.
Speaker 2: Final answer, Which fast food realm lets you be the boss of your meal with its habits your way decree? You say it's the king of burgers. It is burger King. Good job, super easy. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know what it is about burger King and like craving the flame broiled, but when we mentioned it, I'm like, it's got a distinct taste.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, makes you think of uh grilling out back at Yeah. Yeah, it's got that charge rolled, all right, Gorbyon which continent is penguin free despite having everything from deserts to Disneylands? Which continent is penguin free despite having everything from desserts. Excuse me, deserts to disney.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how this isn't a trick question like they're leaving out zoos?
Speaker 2: Uh? North America. Final answer? Which continent is penguin free despite having everything from deserts to Disneylands. You said North America. It is North America.
Speaker 6: You want to roll the Disneyland was the real giveaway there? I got Disneylands in Europe, yeah, and on deserts, so.
Speaker 2: Not in Europe. I guess you're right, more of a tundra than anything else. Okay, ay, last one here? What cuddly marsupial could moonlight as a master criminal because its fingerprints match humans. The face you made surprised him. You said cuddly.
Speaker 6: I immediately thought koala, but then you said marpole and then hands.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say kangaroo. Final answer, Which cuddly marsupial could moon light? They box the hell out of it because I got hands.
Speaker 9: They're they're a fighter, not a lover, and they are.
Speaker 2: Marsupialle Yeah that is true? So is it possible? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well so a duck bill platypus too, is right? Hold on, I already said Final answer to you, sure did?
Speaker 2: Which cuddly marsupial could moonlight as a master criminal because it's fingerprints match humans. You said, kangaroo. Final answer, The answer is a koala.
Speaker 6: I was thinking, like, there's no way it's going to be a koala.
Speaker 2: You did that right on my a c L.
Speaker 9: That's so sorry.
Speaker 2: You know you deliberately targeted the knee, you think, kitcho.
Speaker 6: Let's see who's going next. Wow, oh look it's Lindsay.
Speaker 2: How about that? Weird? How that works out? Huh?
Speaker 7: I will be doing the questions and.
Speaker 2: Lindsay, I give people be doing the shocking.
Speaker 6: The first question, what is dear antler growth made mostly of? What is dear antler growth made mostly of?
Speaker 2: What do you think? Lindsay?
Speaker 9: My first thought is bone. And right now they're velvety.
Speaker 8: Because they're just now growing in and they're very pretty right now, so yeah, bone.
Speaker 6: Final answer, What is dear antler growth mostly made of? Lindsay said bone.
Speaker 2: The correct answer is bone, of course you know that.
Speaker 6: One second question, what is a group of deer called? What is a group of deer called?
Speaker 9: A group of deer is.
Speaker 8: Heard a herd of deer? Because I don't think I can't think of anything else, So finally answer.
Speaker 6: What is a group of deer called? What is a group of deer called? Lindsey said heard, and the correct answer is heard.
Speaker 2: Excellent job, thanks, Third one and final one.
Speaker 6: Which fish is known for swimming upstream to return to where it was born? Which fish is known for swimming upstream to return to where it was born?
Speaker 3: Ummm?
Speaker 8: See there.
Speaker 9: A lake trout or salmon.
Speaker 8: Salmon's calmed down to spawn and then they go salmon, salmon, salmon, delicious.
Speaker 9: Salmon.
Speaker 6: Finally answer and the question is which fish is known for swimming upstream to return to where it was born? You said salmon. The correct answer is salmon. Amazing work, Lasay, Yeah, I'll just have to hold up that resentment for a week.
Speaker 9: Yeah, next week.
Speaker 2: Let it build, Let it build, Yeah, definitely doesn't get worse. What was your best vacation?
Speaker 6: Bem a mess and whatever that is to eight two nine twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course light or whatever you want could be yours, b on my mass and whatever that is to eight two nine four five. We'll get to that coming up here in a minute. It's the third part of Taser Time Trivia. And it's going to be Gimpy's turn to get shot should he not be able to answer the questions correctly that Lindsay will be asking.
Speaker 2: So go ahead, Lindsay with your first question.
Speaker 9: All right, Gimpy, which.
Speaker 8: Which major city was divided by a wall from nineteen sixty one to nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 2: Berlin? Billin, Berlin Berlin.
Speaker 7: Movie reference the movie, Lindsay, not sure.
Speaker 2: We've already said the name of the movie once. Today it is Berlin. Bring out the Berlin.
Speaker 8: Final answer, you say, Berlin, which major city was divided by a wall from nineteen sixty one to nineteen eighty nine?
Speaker 9: It is, in fact Berlin.
Speaker 6: Euro Trip maybe one of the best Saturday Afternoon or your high movies to watch.
Speaker 2: I can watch it anytime. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's also that's the second time we've referenced it this morning, because when he went the listener went to Georgia and he talked about giving a tip in the movie they go to Eastern in your Europe and he tips the guy a nickel and the guy goes, I.
Speaker 2: Quit start my own hotel with a nickel. Question two, GIMPI dog runs up with an arm in his mouth. Yeah, because Eastern Europe is so dangerous. Apparently, dude, you made out with your sister. She's dead now she's dead now, Yeah that sucks. He's not making out with her now. But sorry, Now you mean carry on?
Speaker 8: Which fish can climb trees by wriggling up roots and low branches?
Speaker 7: Wriggling, wriggling, wriggling.
Speaker 9: W r I g g l I n g ha wriggling.
Speaker 7: It's a fun word, yeah.
Speaker 8: Wriggling up roots and low branches. Which fish can climb trees by wriggling up roots and low branches?
Speaker 2: Your mom? Final answer? Mm hmm, go ahead, shock me now?
Speaker 8: Which fish can climb trees by wriggling up roots and low branches? You said your mom can, and the correct answer is.
Speaker 2: She definitely can.
Speaker 9: Now the climbing perch climbing.
Speaker 2: The old climbing perch.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're hard to cast and reel d right.
Speaker 2: Tangled in the roots. Uh.
Speaker 6: Wriggle means to twist and turn the body with quick, short movements. I've always thought it was wiggle.
Speaker 7: W I no r in there.
Speaker 2: Balls dag nam it. Okay he took covering his aggression on me on you.
Speaker 7: No, no, okay, I'm saving that girl.
Speaker 8: Question three, Which continent is so cold that even reptiles say no, too chili for us?
Speaker 2: I believe that would be Antarctica, the continent made of ice that you cannot visit? Antarctica.
Speaker 8: Final answer, which continent is so cold that even reptiles say no too chili for us?
Speaker 9: You say Antarctica. Correct answer is, of course Antarctica.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nicely done. And reptiles are tropical animals. They're not gonna be anywhere where it's cold anyway. Think like when in Florida in wintertime, all the iguana's falling out of tree. Cold blooded. Yeah, they're cold blooded. They'll do well. Yeah, they need the heat. So that's a stupid question, which is my stupid question. Yeah, of course it was. Yeah, that's the only one. Yeah. Hey, hey, at least we didn't get Scooby Doo this week. Huh. That's true.
Speaker 9: I'm sure they're still in there.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 6: We want to know from you, what was your best vacation BMMS and whatever that is to eight, two, nine, four or five.
Speaker 2: I would go to Antarctica. Uh yeah, for a couple of days, maybe just to see yeah, just to see ice.
Speaker 6: I mean I would want to like because they do the helicopter things. I just witness that Mother Nature's power in a safe situation way. I would I would totally do just like I would love to go to northern Alaska, like the northern, very northern part of Alaska. That would be And I'm not a hunter or anything, but to see and see that environment, it would be great. I'd pick Antarctica over Alaska because no bugs.
Speaker 2: Right right right right, and you can see the ice wall true at where the the world ends and the giants are on the other. Yeah, yeah, could be awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, yeah, all right, we got to take a break and we'll be back. We want to know what was your best vacation bmms and whatever that is to eight two nine, twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course, like could be yours or whatever else you'd like.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Big Med Morning Show.
Speaker 6: And we are giving away beer for freaking a Friday, technically a gift card twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course, light or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: You want to answer this question to get in on it.
Speaker 6: What was your best vacation bmmss and whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 2: Jeff is on the line with us. Hey, Jeff, how are you?
Speaker 4: He's good, He's.
Speaker 2: Good, Okay? Is he pretty occupying?
Speaker 4: I had made a slam fan, which I had to risk my poate.
Speaker 7: Oh what's a slam sandwich?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: And which you could slammed it together?
Speaker 2: Okay, so it could be any sandwich, just as long as you slam it together, and you got yourself a slam sandwich.
Speaker 4: You know, it's a good thing. I'm tired, and because normally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember we're on the radio, so we can't say we are sorry. Yes, yeah, yeah, so we're we're ready to go. Thanks for putting your slam sandwich down.
Speaker 6: And I'm sorry to interrupt that application you were doing when we called.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what was on your slam sandwich?
Speaker 4: Just ham, pepper jack cheese, gray poupon, a miracle whip.
Speaker 6: Gray poopon, like specifically you buy gray poopon.
Speaker 2: Corbin.
Speaker 6: I know, but that's just a brand. You can buy the great value version of it. I'm sorry your phone broke up. Yeah I don't need to know. Okay, go ahead, man, tell us what was your best vacation Amsterdam?
Speaker 2: Tell me more.
Speaker 4: The eighties. Okay, was out of high school, went with the family. It was quite the adventure as a as a teenager going into the Hash Deans seeing the red light district back of my dad suitcase.
Speaker 2: Did you go do anything? How old were you? You were out of high school?
Speaker 7: So like eighteen nineteen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just turned eighteen.
Speaker 6: Okay, did you what was the craziest thing you did?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Back of my dad's suitcase?
Speaker 2: So what?
Speaker 6: Your phone broke up? So we said something about a suitcase.
Speaker 4: And my brother smuggled a half pounds of hash back of my dad.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, how much did that cost your Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, that sounds crazy. Gimpy, go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 2: I was on my best vacation.
Speaker 11: In a barn, Wisconsin when all of a sudden the room filled with a noxious gas. I'm not sure if it's my ex or the neon light exploding, but it cleared the room. I have a twenty five dollar gift card for a case of girls Light or whatever you want.
Speaker 6: Eck to you, Corbyn, hang one buddy, so Gimpy you can make sure he has your info.
Speaker 2: Have a great weekend. Good morning, Lindsay, Good morning.
Speaker 8: Corbyn, Happy dirty thirtieth to Khalisi Kat see this costs play porn starian fapathon, tell me I'm a slut and two creamy she's a twitch and enjoys not Safe.
Speaker 9: For work anime.
Speaker 2: Good morning GIMPI. Oh, good morning Corvin. You just got another keyword to score yourself one thousand dollars cash. That keyword was dollar. Take that on over to the contest hat on the free iHeartRadio WEP and get yourself some money. And if you missed it, that's okay because you get other chances throughout the day.
Speaker 6: All right, let's go ahead and do willy nilly. This is where we talk about anything and everything. Bring up something you want and go back to something. It is your chance to own the show.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think of a regional vacation.
Speaker 7: I went to Arkansas.
Speaker 2: Beaver Lake.
Speaker 7: Okay, awesome, It's gorgeous over there.
Speaker 6: I think Arkansas has been dramatically undersold my whole life to me as being a beautiful state.
Speaker 2: It really is. Some of the best riding I've ever done is through the state of Arkansas. Not only do you have beautiful forests and stuff, like that. You get up north and you got the mountains and stuff to go through, it's really awesome.
Speaker 7: Yeah, every time I go on, like this place is awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Good fishing too.
Speaker 2: Is there a state known for bad fishing?
Speaker 9: Maybe Rhode Island?
Speaker 7: Yeah, nope, why fishing fishing?
Speaker 2: Okay when it's not cool? Right, that's a good question.
Speaker 6: I think every state I got good fishing there. Like someone says that nobody definitely doesn't go, Man, don't go to that state, right, Not good for fishing.
Speaker 2: Nebraska, Graska. Nebraska is frequently ranked as the worst state for fishing, followed closely by Kansas and Nevada or Navona. That makes sense, That makes sense. Are there not rivers lakes? This is what they say. Low water coverage less than one percent of the land area is states like Nebraska and Kansas is covered by natural water bodies, public land limits, along with climate and growth factors such as harsh winter freezes shallow bodies solid, while hot summers stunt fish growth compared to southern regions.
Speaker 6: So Nevada rainbow trout stocked exclusive extensively and nearly three hundred streams and rivers and lakes, So it's not like there's zero, right, Like someone's got to come in Las right, right, right.
Speaker 2: This is not the best. It's not the greatest place for fishing Nebraska.
Speaker 7: What do you think the fish is in Nebraska?
Speaker 9: Trout great, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Channel largemouth bass, and blue gill.
Speaker 2: Okay, not a lot, not a lot to choose from. White crappy in Kansas, Okay, kale take it? Okay, why are they going to be white grobe?
Speaker 6: White crappy is found in nearly all reservoirs, lakes, and rivers across the state.
Speaker 2: Let's go, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Challenge accepted sunfishing bass populating over one hundred and fifty thousand farm ponds and public reservoirs.
Speaker 2: That's not nothing. So to me, it sounds like that's not natural. They're always stop stocking them. A lot of a lot of places stock I guess if you're like doing local ponds like down at Hunter Park or some of the other places around here, I get that, But like for natural fishing, I think it's kind of all fifty US states stock fish.
Speaker 6: Through a combination of state Wildlife agency programs and federal distributions.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen videos of them stock and oh it's awesome. There's a shooting the mount.
Speaker 6: Yeah, are the planes when they drop them. There's a great video of a guy who's fishing.
Speaker 2: Like he's it's beautiful and he's panting.
Speaker 6: His fee is up on the cooler and he's just reeling, just sitting there fishing right and it's like the best scene you can ever have while fish.
Speaker 7: Any pans and.
Speaker 6: The stock truck has backed up and is getting ready to unload into the river. And then he turns to him and he's like, yeah, it's about to be a good day.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's brilliant. Willie Nilly, Willy nilly.
Speaker 6: Anything you want to talk about, bring up something new, go back to something. What is your comfort show? Example, mine is The Office. I've watched it multiple times, Lindsay.
Speaker 9: Probably twenty twenty or Dateline.
Speaker 8: I know it sounds crazy, but if there's nothing on and I'm just like laying in bed and I just need something that's my go too, Like when when all else fails, I know that Keith Morrison won't fail me.
Speaker 9: He'll be there.
Speaker 8: He's his voice puts me right to sleep. Love me some Keith Morrison. Man.
Speaker 2: Everything was good until it was. Yeah. Yeah, he was beloved in the city. But she had a darker side that was great. Yeah, he's one of the easier ones. Everybody seemed to like her, accept her husband. Yeah, except her husband. Uh, give me what yours?
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Probably like SNL reruns and stuff, because I got an SNL channel on my TV built in, so it just plays nothing but all different kinds of SNL episodes, right, some from way back in the day, some current or whatever. And that's something I put on and just sit back and laugh and enjoy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my comfort shows is not gonna be like something that gives me anxiety. I love watching to Catch a Smuggler, but I can't it's too much stuff. I can't watch cops that doesn't chill me out right, Office Beat Bobby Flay. It's gotta be short, too, right, It's gotta be like a thirty minute show, okay, because I'm not gonna get into it. I barely make it through half the office like a fifteen minute episode, you know, I get through fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: I'm like, Okayne, night, have you.
Speaker 8: Watched I Will Find You? Or I'll Find You on Netflix. It's a Harlan Coben book.
Speaker 7: No, Okay, tell me more.
Speaker 9: I started it last night. Kevin's already watched it.
Speaker 8: We were supposed to watch it together, but I fell asleep and he couldn't stop. That's why I can't watch shows with him.
Speaker 9: So it's about this guy who it starts off.
Speaker 8: He's in prison for the murder of his son and come to find out supposedly his son might still be alive. And you have to he escapes prison. The warden actually frees him, gets it, helps him escape prison. Wild yes, because he is He's known this guy his entire life. I'm only on I'm about to start episode three, but.
Speaker 2: I'm hooked, okay.
Speaker 8: And so he's on a mission and to find his son who still might be alive because his ex sister in law presents him with a picture that was taken in public of a kid who looks just like his son because there's a birthmark, a very unique birthmark on this child's face.
Speaker 6: Okay, so fun, you'll have good suspenseful ones like that. Yeah, Willie Lilly Corbyn Gimby. You guys should check out the show Snowfall. It's in your wheelhouse.
Speaker 2: It's about crack. Yeah, it's a drug show. Do we look like or sound like we job breck.
Speaker 7: No no, but we like those crime shows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those type things. Yeah. Yeah. My comfort show is Three's Company. Mom, are you texting?
Speaker 6: Gimby showed that sandwich he got from that place by his house, and I was wondering if it was very expensive. Tell everybody for that does not seem this post that you put yesterday on our Facebook page, search for BMMS no tell everybody. Oh yeah, I just wait for you to set it up. So it's this little sandwich truck. It's food truck, and it's a bus, and it's called Busting Subs and it's been there for a while.
Speaker 2: I've been wanting to check it out for a while, and so I was like, all right, I saw some things on the Facebook. I was like, okay, it's right there. I'm gonna go check it out. And I did, and I posted a video on our Facebook showing how massive this sandwich was. The lady was like, would you like a half a sandwich or a whole sandwich? And the half sandwich was eleven dollars, the whole sandwich was sixteen. So I'm like, for five dollars extra, I get a whole sandwich. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. If I don't eat all of it, I can just eat the rest of it later, as I did, and so I posted the video because the sandwich was literally the size of my arm and girth wise, it was probably two of my little arms put together right side by side. That's how massive this sandwich was. And it was good. I ate half of it then and then save the other half for dinner. So which, by the way, I got a around the corner bar and groove for stopping by and giving us some food that was delicious. Yeah. I had myself the club sandwich and some onion rings along with those delicious deviled eggs with the burn ends on. Tom Lindsey Guy Gimpi's August special, which is the Philly.
Speaker 9: Oh it was so good they steak Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Gorbyan got him some.
Speaker 7: Chicken fingers and many tacos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good food. You can figure solid lunch for dinner. The kitchen's open all day long. Go check it out. Honey mustard yum yum. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And those shark bites.
Speaker 6: Who would win in a three way race from the lobby to the studio. And you can't use the elevator lobby as in downstairs, not the lobby of r floor.
Speaker 2: Oh that's just right there.
Speaker 9: I got pretty long lugs.
Speaker 8: I like to skip steps running up, so maybe me gimme.
Speaker 2: I'm currently hobbling right now, right because I twisted my ankle when I was on vacation and it's still link from that. So what is not going to be me? I feel Corbin would push Lindsay out of the way.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, maybe not the overly competitive, So it'd be a it'd be a fun race between you two, and I'll just hobble in the back and watch you guys, you know, beat each other to the to the finish line.
Speaker 2: But uh, now that you mentioned Lindsay's uh competitiveness, I'll go with her. I'm whooping that ass.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be gone before you get to the third step.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, look something shining.
Speaker 6: Yeah, even if you beat me to the second tier, you'll gas out.
Speaker 7: Stairs are underrated.
Speaker 2: Going downstairs isn't so bad, Yes it is.
Speaker 6: It's hard to. Going down is hard to, That's what he said. New York Post has a story about four close home for sale where you have to get rid of the occupant when you purchase it. Would you buy a home like that, lindsay.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean if it's a nice home, you gotta get people, if it's worth it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I can't get the people. I'd let my.
Speaker 7: Husband do it.
Speaker 2: How's he going to get them out?
Speaker 9: I don't know. He's a better enforcer than me. He's a big guy. Figure it out.
Speaker 8: Or if I had to do it, I'll just talk.
Speaker 2: Their ear off, or you'd be friends with them. You probably let them stay?
Speaker 9: Yeah, like all right, I put them to where.
Speaker 6: They're fine, honey, let them stay. They're they're they're having a tough time.
Speaker 8: We got an we got a spare bedroom.
Speaker 7: For you because they're gonna call it their house.
Speaker 8: Right, No, we just bought this place. You can live in the garage. We'll make you a she shed.
Speaker 6: But they think it's their house, right, they're squatters. Squat you can keep saying that. But squatters think it's their house. So how do you get them out?
Speaker 2: Kill them? Quickly? Give me? What about you? Yeah? I mean, depending on the house and what the price is, I would totally do it. And how would I get them out? Sheer force? Yeah, I'm not going to kill anybody. You'd assault them, just pick them up. You know how your grandma would grab you by the ear and drag you across the world. That's assault. But yeah, hey, yeah, well you know my house for grandma exactly grab them by the ear, and I have a wooden spoon in the other hand.
Speaker 6: So yeah, I would absolutely do this. I have a couple thoughts on how I would do it. The first thought I had probably not legal, but I would wait until like two o'clock in the morning and get four or five of my really nefarious friends and show up post shine all the lights on the front of the house from their cars, and we would bang on the door, tell them it's a raid, and we break the door down and chase them out of the house.
Speaker 9: That's good.
Speaker 2: What's a door? A couple hundred bucks? Maybe yep.
Speaker 6: So that feels like impersonating a police officer, So probably not a good IDEA second option I had, which feels legal, as I would tip the police of the drug activity happening there, let them.
Speaker 2: Do the raid. Okay, that's probably better. Uh yeah.
Speaker 6: And then the other thought that I had that might work and you might be able to be cloaked by a law, is that I would go.
Speaker 2: In and be like, you're in my home and just fire around, start firing not at them, Yeah, but you're in my home.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And the sheer panic they would have in that moment I think would escalate them to race out of the home. Now they could also be carrying true.
Speaker 2: And so I don't know if it's the wisest one, but it feels like an adventure about tear gas. Can you get tear gas anywhere? I would think so, right, Yeah, if you could just buy some tear gas, that would be a way to do it. Just gas amow.
Speaker 6: Civilians can legally purchase tear gas in most parts of the United States. It's typically sold in the form of personal self defense sprays rather than military grade canisters. True tear gas refers to the chemical irritants. Chemicals are frequently blended with standard pepper spray create a three to one defensive formula.
Speaker 2: Okay, that seems legit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is You can buy tear gas online at Amazon for twenty four or ninety five.
Speaker 2: It'll be your marrow. I think I got a bit for next week.
Speaker 9: Who's got a squatter? We got the tear gas.
Speaker 2: It looks just like a defogger. Uh, huh.
Speaker 6: And you just open it up and lay it on the ground and it spits out that way, so it looks more like a defogger than it does anything else. It doesn't look like a Yeah, it's a pepper spray grenade essentially, is what they're calling you.
Speaker 2: All Right, that works though, That will definitely clear a room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I don't hate that.
Speaker 2: That's a good option.
Speaker 6: Uh, Willie Neilly, Do you guys know of any dance halls or places to dance around Tulsa that are actually worth visiting?
Speaker 2: Can't say that I do, can be yes. As a matter of fact, You've got Whiskey nine one eight downtown, which is a really good dance hall. They just recently reopened. If you remember Tulsa City Limits from back in the day. I haven't been yet, but I want to go. And they just call it City Limits Saloon. But it's uh, and they don't pay me. But it's right there on twenty first in Garnet. I know, seems kind of sketch, but from what I've seen on the facebooks, it looks like a pretty groovy place to go. Of course, it's country music, but I'm sure they mix it up with all of this stuff in there as well, So there's two of them there for you.
Speaker 6: I don't know what kind of dancing you mean, you mean line dancing. Whiskey nine eight is a great recommendation. Ballroom dancing, I don't know, but I was gonna say Whiskey nine one eight Club Majestic has dancing.
Speaker 2: Oh well, there's.
Speaker 6: One downtown called uh is it called Saint Vitus.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of this place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, you know, okay, twenty five dollars red Bull Vodka's you know that type of thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, what was the name of it, Saint Vitus? I think St. St.
Speaker 6: Bathias, Okay, I think okay, it's not something I go to. First of all, I ain't paying a cover.
Speaker 2: Right right.
Speaker 8: Gosh, when was the last time you paid, as a great question to get in somewhere?
Speaker 9: Last time you paid a cover?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you guys are thinking mine was twenty nineteenth something like that. When okay, group of friends, that's when the rodeo midnight rodeo was still open, and we're like, we haven't been there in a long time, let's go check it out. See. And it was a big mistake. I paid the cover to get in, but I realized soon that world, we're too old to be in here, so we drank our beer and left.
Speaker 8: I'm going to say it was before the before COVID, before the pandemic, and I think it was probably at a club in Chicago, all visiting Chicago.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I do not recall.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 6: I think you got to be out late enough where they start charging to get over, which is not me.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'm gonna I'll just say pre pandemic.
Speaker 8: I can remember a time where I didn't have to pay the cover, and that was for my bachelorette party.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got to die.
Speaker 6: That feels different. But yeah, yeah, Mary being killed NFL, NBA, MLB.
Speaker 8: Oh gosh, Mary NFL bang NBA and.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah that's fitting and kill MLB.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I mean Mary, NFL, I can't live without football, can't bang NBA because you know they know how to bang and m LB. It's just it's nothing against it, but you gotta be there live to really appreciate the sport anyway, and they don't. Those players don't make enough money anyway, their last on the total pool. They're not appreciated there.
Speaker 7: They all make plenty of money.
Speaker 9: There's no bottom making NFL money.
Speaker 7: Or Major League. The NBA is making punt They're fine.
Speaker 9: Sure, and their season is so long.
Speaker 8: If you're married to one of those players, you're never gonna see them.
Speaker 2: Kim Be, what about you? Oh, I'm definitely marrying the NFL football all the time. Sign me up. I'm killing off the NBA. Not a huge basketball fan. It's fun to watch sometimes, but it's just not my jam. Never really has been. And I don't mind watching Major League Baseball on television. I think it's I think it's neat. I can watch it live, I can watch it on TV. It's a good time regardless. Uh So I'm gonna go ahead and bang the MLB and kill off the NBA.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am marrying NFL. It's just consistent. I'll watch all the games NBA, MLB. I kind of just go with one, you know, a couple of one night stands. Right, Maybe I probably watch NBA more consistently. So I'm gonna bang NBA and kill mlby.
Speaker 7: Let me text in Corbyn. The Dungeon Crawler story is cool. Thanks.
Speaker 6: It is on the book I'm reading there's currently fought a goose and the goose's teeth fire out of its mouth.
Speaker 2: You love science fiction.
Speaker 6: Someone given a recommendation on how to get rid of a squatter, or you have them served with an eviction notice and after thirty days you start to remove their belongings and have them trespassed. Seeing you don't, you watch too many movies. It doesn't work that way, right, It just doesn't. You don't get to remove people's items. You have to have a lawsuit. That happens. You file the notice and then a lawsuit, and then you have to have a rid of execution.
Speaker 7: Then you have to have the sheriff's enforcement.
Speaker 6: Right, It is not you just You don't just get to write a piece of paper and leave it on the door.
Speaker 2: That's not the way that works. That's where the tear gas comes into play.
Speaker 6: Someone recommended Boots and Diamonds as a club to go dancing at. Oh yeah, there's a dudeo on YouTube who signs contracts to be a tenant in the same house as squatters and annoys the squatter while living with them, drives them out every time.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting approach, right, getting them to call the police, right, because then they have to admit that they're squatting. Yeah no, but they have to prove it's their home right.
Speaker 9: They can't.
Speaker 2: They can't do that. Now.
Speaker 6: The other part is I don't know if a CoP's going to make them leave, because you'd have to be like, hey, you've got a file an eviction, right, I can't force them to leave.
Speaker 2: You showed up.
Speaker 6: They've been here for thirty days, they've gotten mail, as far as I can tell, they've established residents.
Speaker 2: Court has to decide. That's where planting an ounce of cocaine on them comes into play. Except you forget you had some one you and they check everybody. Oh damn it, we're all going to jail.
Speaker 6: We want to know from you, what was your best vacation? Bmmss and whatever that is? To eight two nine four five A twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course, light or whatever you want is up for grabs bms and whatever that is to eight two nine four five.
Speaker 5: Rush four of The Big Man Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Is it's Friday, so that means we give away beer.
Speaker 6: We've been asking people what was your best vacation?
Speaker 2: Gim a mess and whatever that is. To eight two nine four five.
Speaker 7: If we get you on and talk to you.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get a twenty five dollars gift card to get a case of course light or whatever else you want, because it's a gift card.
Speaker 2: And Barry's on with us.
Speaker 7: Hey, Barry, how are you?
Speaker 2: Barry? Great? Thank you Barry? What was your best vacation?
Speaker 12: That's the gay.
Speaker 13: To the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: You can go a snorkly and go look at that was That's probably the.
Speaker 6: Best, right on, man, Well, gimp, go ahead and tell him exactly what he's gonna get.
Speaker 11: Wendsy's best vacation was spent with a bunch of characters and waiting in line for three hours just to ride one ride. Enjoy this twenty five dollars gift card for Kasucker's life or whatever.
Speaker 2: You may want.
Speaker 6: Back to you, guys, hay online buddy, So can you can get your info and have a fantastic weekend?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, phone problems somebody texting? Hey, bummer, I see I missed a call about an hour ago. What's up? Nothing? We just wanted to see how you're doing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, how your day?
Speaker 2: How's your day?
Speaker 8: Playing?
Speaker 2: What's uh?
Speaker 6: You know, things like that, Uh, remember there was the bill that went through about daylight savings time, and they're going to try and pass it. A list got put out of how many sunrises you would have after eight am?
Speaker 2: Should that become permanent?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 6: And Juno Alaska would have one hundred and seventy three days of sunrises after eight am day sunrises after nine am they'd have one hundred and thirty one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Now that's Juno Alaska. I think that's that's not plain fair with this conversation. Right Cincinnati, Ohio, they would have one hundred and thirty three sunrises after eight am, should the daylight savings time bill go through?
Speaker 2: Okay? And none after nine Indianapolis, Indiana one hundred and forty four sunrises after eight am okay, and forty three after nine am. Almost a whole month of sunrises after nine am. Yeah, it seems a little late in the morning for the sun to finally be coming up.
Speaker 6: Grand Rapids, Michigan would have one hundred and forty six sunrises after eight am and fifty five after nine am.
Speaker 2: Wow, so it ain't zero. So what this daylight savings time argument? Can't it go the other way instead of springing forward and having those sun the time be where the sunrises after eight am or after nine am? Uh huh. Why can't you send it the other way to where the sun rises at six am? You see what I'm saying and fall back? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah. That way everybody's getting early early morning suntime. Well, I don't think you can really adjust it, okay, right, and it's kind of got to be a blanket rule. I guess Kansas City would have one hundred days of sunrise after eight am, none after nine, so almost three months of sunrises after eight am. Yeh, that's man.
Speaker 6: I mean it's three months, right. It's the closest to us on this list. So it would probably be what we would experience. Latest sunrise would be abound eight thirty eight am, and then the earliest sunrise would be sunset, I should say, would be at five fifty five.
Speaker 2: That's insane, Yeah, sun going down.
Speaker 6: See, you're getting like an hour, right, We're getting talking about an hour each way, and that's I.
Speaker 2: Mean, that is the point of daylight savings time. Trueat you know, you go forward an hour or you backwards an hour? True? True? Dad? And I think I think you can. I think you can have it set on the back half where it's backwards. You know where we fall back, and we've got that that early hour. I need to do that for everybody. I'm Here's where I'm at with all this.
Speaker 6: Just decide, stop messing with my stuff, right, Stop messing with things?
Speaker 2: Right? Why are you trying to shake everything up? Anybody? Right? Let me do my Thinglet's change is good, man, Change is good. There's good things on the other side of change.
Speaker 7: On big believer in that. Also, routines are really important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 6: Maybe just stop messing with stuff, stop meddling, Stop messing with my stuff.
Speaker 2: Why you gotta keep messing with my stuff? You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: It feels like every time you turn around, they're messing with something. Yeah, just let it be.
Speaker 7: Pick one thing a year you're gonna mess with.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I'm a fan of just leave it all alone. Let it be. Everything's fine, It's been fine for a long time. Why are we going to change it? I think that's a great argument.
Speaker 6: What is the best argument anyone has on why we should change it?
Speaker 2: And in this case is just daylight? Say this time? Yeah, okay.
Speaker 8: The only thing I I'm not saying there's not an argument, right. The only thing that I enjoy is I do like it lighter in the evening times in the summer.
Speaker 2: That's it. Sure. What do you like about the winter though? When they change the time?
Speaker 6: You don't love Christmas and Christmas lights being on and all that other.
Speaker 8: Okay, well yeah, but I mean I don't mind if I have to travel a little later to see them. I don't mind that.
Speaker 9: Also.
Speaker 2: I've never done it, but okay.
Speaker 9: I feel like it would be I feel like there would be.
Speaker 8: A lot less seasonal depression maybe if it were lighter outside during the cold.
Speaker 2: I don't know if we really get that here, get the seasonal depression.
Speaker 6: We don't have snow, we don't have cold where we're banged up in the house for months. On end, Ryan, there's a lot of Christmases and New Year's where it's ninety degrees outside.
Speaker 8: I didn't realize that seasonal depression really was a thing until I moved back to Indiana. When I live growing up there, I didn't that's what I was used to, right, And then I moved to Oklahoma, and I was like, man, ninety percent sunshine all the time, just fell in love with Oklahoma's temperatures and weather. Moving back to Indiana, I was like, oh my god, seasonal depression is a real thing.
Speaker 9: Sure it is gloom and doom. It is. This sucks.
Speaker 8: Take me back to Oklahoma as fast as I can get there.
Speaker 7: You live in South Dakota, I'm sure it was even.
Speaker 8: Worse, absolutely, having snow until May.
Speaker 2: Almost May started in October. Yeah, earlier.
Speaker 9: It was awful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think I gained forty pounds when I lived in South Dakota. All you did was sit inside and ate. It was awful. Walking out your back porch.
Speaker 8: We had a four foot off the ground deck on our on our back porch. Yeah, and you walked off of it and you're still you feel like.
Speaker 9: You're still on it because that's how much snow was on your ground.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was, Yeah, I remember that completely.
Speaker 9: In Iowa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they would they would use dozers to move snow around the school.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 2: They would do that, like like a big one and move snow and then go all the way around the building.
Speaker 7: So there was a path all the way around the building.
Speaker 9: And also they weren't canceling school.
Speaker 2: You are still going.
Speaker 6: Oh, they canceled school, but it was it was. You know, there was a foot of snow on the ground. Yeah, there was, no it's kind of snowy, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Longer nights, shorter days is awesome. I don't mind seeing daylight still. I don't like seeing daylight still at nine thirty at night. Yeah, I think that's also a thing. I think as much as there's winter depression whatever, I think, happens in the summer too, you feel like your days are extremely long. I just don't think there's a great argument to go through all of this. I'm not saying it wouldn't benefit some people. I'm not saying the argument isn't good. I'm just saying it's not a great argument to rattle the whole system.
Speaker 2: Right. It feels like there would be a different reason they would do that. What would that be. I can't imagine. What would be the reason you'd want a distraction. I don't know, I can't think of it. I'm sure there's probably something that would want you to not pay attention to the other hand, right, called the prestige. The government wouldn't do No, this is the US government we're talking about, up people. You know, the thing I've always been complaining about daylights. They're gonna change it. Yeah, yeah, but what about bombs? Os Epstein File. All right, we got to take a break. We'll be back.
Speaker 5: More of the Big Man Morning Show is next