Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco, Orlando's rock station one O one one wj r R. This hour, the show is brought you by our Rock the Bank cash giveaways. You're gonna pick back up with those with thirteen more chances come in your way at one thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: First one happens right around nine oh five. You get those keywords and enter them at WJRR dot com.
Speaker 1: Hey, and another piece of advice we're issuing here. If you don't have wjr R locked in as a preset in your Free iHeartRadio app, do it. You can do it through Apple car Play, Android Auto. Have us right there on the dashboard. If you drive out of the area or whatever, or if you're you're in a place where you've got to go to your phone, have us locked in as a preset. You can get those keywords every hour and not miss an entry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you could be in Savannah, Georgia, wherever, for instance, you hear that keyword enter it. You're still eligible Free iHeartRadio. All right, let's start with this. This don't really look, I don't profess to know a whole lot about soccer. I just I just don't. Yeah, we know, we know we're ten percent soccer even though we both played it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just as far as all the different workings and clubs and levels and all that's just discombobbied and confusing to make.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: This Club World Cup is going on right now all over the place. In fact, we've got games, have had games here locally for these this Club World Cup tournament that's happening.
Speaker 4: It's pretty big.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've seen offers of hey, if you want tickets, we have them. Uh.
Speaker 1: One crazed soccer fan from Argentina is probably going to be in a bit of trouble. This guy's like over the top for his particular favorite team, which is a team out of Argentina called River Plate. I think they're called. Okay, he's risked his marriage and probably going to be facing some legal consequences after he was interviewed. I guess somebody in the media spotted this guy as a bonker soccer soccer fan and started talking to him, and he volunteered some information about how he managed to raise the money to travel to follow his team in this tournament.
Speaker 4: And it had something to do with him and his wife's marriage.
Speaker 1: He attempted to sell his car to get the travel funds, and when he failed to be able to sell his car, he torched it and was the.
Speaker 5: Insurance company and he admitted this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in his exuberant over exuberance, stroked him a check for ten thousand dollars. What a complete dumba. And he's using that money too. So he's on the road, I guess, following this team.
Speaker 2: And now he's on the record saying he torched his car to get ten thousand dollars on camera.
Speaker 1: And he's fully expecting, he said at this point now that this is out there to be handed divorce papers when he returns, and then obviously potential legal situation facing insurance fraud.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no potential about it, dude. He serious trouble for that. I remember back in seventy eight when I torched you. I'm kidding Lake six.
Speaker 1: I am not familiar with the ins and outs of law in Argentina, but I'm assuring that I'm pretty sure their insurance industry would frown upon this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what an idiots.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, man, if you ever torched anything a I'd be way too nervous and stressed out and be I wouldn't even tell you. I wouldn't tell any you know what I'm saying. I wouldn't tell like somebody I'm close to.
Speaker 1: This ties closely into our lake theory.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're going to chuck about in the lake, you don't say anything.
Speaker 1: Do the same thing with your car. There's plenty of lakes where you can just stay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta drive it off and and you know, you know what I'm getting at a four. Yeah, pay a guy, Okay, pay a guy. Yeah, but then there's a guy involved.
Speaker 1: You pay a guy you don't know.
Speaker 2: And then there's audio that all of a sudden pop up in an idiotology.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, local DJ Pat Lynch is on record.
Speaker 4: We have audio. Let's go ahead and play it for you.
Speaker 2: And it's you going, oh man, I like this cutting this truck, but I can make a buck.
Speaker 4: Will you just send.
Speaker 5: It over in the river?
Speaker 2: And then I'm over here going great, how long's Lynch in there?
Speaker 1: They dragged some of these lakes. Oh god, I.
Speaker 5: Saw them just draining stuff you would find yesterday.
Speaker 2: We're sitting in here, we always have a news monitor on, and they were draining just a probably calf high fountain dragging for garbage. You would have been disgusted. Pack just fast food bags. And again this is just like a fountain that has some koi you know, like a koi pond kind of thing, loaded with plastic bottles.
Speaker 1: A Chinese hotel has been ordered to end its unusual wake up call service. Oh no, no, it involves red pandas climbing onto guests beds. Uh these little cute, cuddly red pandace taco No, no, it's they've got The Chinese Forestry Services ordered the hotel to stop, uh stop this uh service they offer to hotel guests at the Lihi Lijing Holiday Hotel. Oh those are pretty cute, dude. Yeah, I mean I'm looking at the hotel borrows them from a local zoo, and I guess they charge the guests out the nose to you know, have them brought up to the room in the morning, and they scurry in and they'll climb up on the bed and kids love them.
Speaker 5: And and that.
Speaker 1: Animal rights folks are also urging the hotel to stop the practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're making a buck off these cute little things. But same time, don't they bring dogs into old folks homes? And you know, yeah, because it's therapy. This is therapy.
Speaker 1: No, this is a service that paying for to exploit zoo animals.
Speaker 5: That said, exploitation nation.
Speaker 1: Why don't we here in Florida get some wild hotes bring alligators into the room to.
Speaker 4: Wake up your No problem with all that.
Speaker 1: Some alligators won't get out of bed on your Florida vacation.
Speaker 2: Here there's a wamp of a gatortailw.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you're you're the hotel.
Speaker 1: Where are you staying at in Florida? I'm staying at Gator Hotel. Hell yeah, do you know they bring a live gator and to get your ass out of bed in the morning.
Speaker 4: Uh huh. You wake up in that little sucker.
Speaker 2: They put an electrical tape on his mouth, but he can get that tongue out and link your nipples.
Speaker 5: Right in the morning, you get gator nick nippled up. Yeah, it's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Throw a water moccasin in your bed, one of the more aggressive snakes. It'd be awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I mean, if you're running a hotel, pat you got to you gotta get the buck. You know that the couple's massage only goes so far to where the husband fund. He says, honey, I could spend I don't even know what those things are because not doing one, having no one, don't plan too. But they got to be for a couple's massage, has to be let's say, what four hundred bucks? I have no idea. Yeah, but if it was four to five hundred bucks, you're making it there. Why not just have these cute little animals come in for a quick five hundred bucks and it's a two minute thing. You don't have to hire the muscular you know. Yeah, Oh, everybody's saying the angry Asian wake up call.
Speaker 4: Uh uh, not going there.
Speaker 2: Get up, No fat boy, all right, hey girl, in your fool jaw.
Speaker 1: Finally, congratulations in line. For a lot of folks in News Zealand, they are being recognized. In particular, the New Zealand Herpes Foundation is being recognized for their very creative ad campaign they created to destigmatize herpes because it is it's more common than most of us really stop to think about. Well, yeah, it's very very common.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's active or it's in everybody, but it's just not active.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It also depends on what kind of herpees you're talking about. But anyway, they created this whole advertising campaign based on a fake tourism commercial called best Places to Have Herpes New Zealand, and they produced this whole deal. I got one of the famous rugby coaches from New Zealand to produce this thing up and they put it out and it got people talking and it accomplished its goal, and it's now been giving an award. I have the actual ad on a Facebook page if you want to see its.
Speaker 3: Once upon a time the world wanted to be in New Zealand. We had to cup a clean green image. Its sixties eccent. Everyone wanted a start of our pie. But now look at us, our sheep. The human ratio is embarrassing me low. Our national pride is somewhat less than outstanding. We need something new to be proud of, something big and brave, to put us back on the map. It's time for you Zoning to become the best place in the world to have herpes. Four out of five Kiwis are counting on us because no other country are strong enough to tackle this issue. With a bit of education, we can beat the stigma.
Speaker 5: Let's make these on the best place in the world to.
Speaker 1: Have herpes, so you know, wow, sure beats some of those morbid commercials you see about some health issues that they'll run. They try to scare you into action.
Speaker 2: They get it, like the sig packs that have the most disgusting pictures ever, but that still doesn't really sell me on herpes.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not trying to sell you on herpes or trying to send the message and.
Speaker 5: It's not the end of the world. Yeah, I want.
Speaker 4: Some red pans waking me up in the morning.
Speaker 2: Let you talk you on to man the iHeartRadio app and listen any time anywhere.
Speaker 4: This is J R R.
Speaker 1: Hi. Well