Speaker 1: One one with lynch Intaco on Orlando's rock station one on one one w j a R. Don't forget about rock the bank or cash giveaway, so they'll be kicking back in this morning. Thirteen more chances today and each weekday while you rock on the job. Do you grab the keyword each hour, put it in at WJR dot com and qualify yourself to win a.
Speaker 2: Grand thirteen chances today and remember my little system. My thought is that Mondays are the easiest day to win, So enter as many of those keywords as you can throughout the day and hopefully you win a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're eligible to enter one time each hour, so more you have us on more of those keywords you're having and they'll always play right around five pass So right around n nine oh five will be the first one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Pat, I'll want you to stop for one second and think, Yeah, thousand dollars right now, what would you do with it?
Speaker 1: What would I do with it? Taco? I would buy gadgets?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I think I'd either pay credit card off or bank it.
Speaker 1: But again, it's your thousand dollars. If you win it, you.
Speaker 2: Do whatever you want with it, you get a lighter on fire if you want.
Speaker 1: Takoo Bob aka the Bathroom King of Central Florida for those of you knew it to the show, that nickname bestowed upon him because he has the uncanny ability to pretty much know the location of any public restroom within what we referred to as his zone of operation confined to the winter Park Maitland slash sum of Castlebury area. Like surprised that you are not aware of what today is in the significance of today.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example of Bathroom King of Central Florida. You know the brand new place on Horatio near seventeen ninety two. It has four It's a square building that has four different businesses and a coffee joint, sushi and Bruno's Pizza.
Speaker 1: I know the general area, but it's not my particular zone of operation. So the answer to that is no. But now with you providing this info, should I ever find myself over there with the need to.
Speaker 2: Go, if you're in an emergency situation, you say, oh, I'm going.
Speaker 1: To grab some pizza, but I need to grab a stall.
Speaker 2: First, head in the doors closest to seventeen ninety two walk by the sushi place a little further on your right. That's what the bathroom King of Central Florida does for you people. I direct you, okay, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, And what do you find in the bathroom A restroom, I mean toilets and urinals and such. Today is Thomas Crapper day. Ah. He invented the toilet. He did not invent the toilet, no, no, no, but he made the toilet. Really saw that the earlier versions of what is now known as the modern toilet could use some enhancements to be more efficient and more well sanitary. Thus, in the eighteen eighties he set up the Crapper and Company showroom in London, where he patented in manufactured sanitary appliances such as pipe joints, drain improvements, manhole covers, water closet improvements like the floating ballcock. Ah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that is that's that big ball in top of your toilet in the inside of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which he u. That's that was a significant uh innovation in modern toiletry as we now know it. You know, all of this states back to Mesopotamia, where you know, fourth century BC sewers and toilets were invented there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why it's a it's mess up potamia like potty bathroom.
Speaker 1: And of course the whole crap part, now you know, is that that's in in you know, a tip of the hat to Thomas Crapper.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, back in the day is like, you know, just an outhouse. We just walk outside and you sat on a seat. Now you know, do you think Thomas crap roa would be excited about this?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the power fusher you go again. Yes, sir Taco recently had industrial grade flushers installed in his home, which I'm I'm openly jealous of and I would aspire to that one day.
Speaker 2: Told you I could get your hands on one if you need it, just run you a little right around three bills three to know that when you get that one pat which I've known you've had before, we're not gonna get descriptive.
Speaker 1: You have nothing to worry. You still have to change the guts out on it every day, you know, a couple of years because they you know.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so it's a it's a it's a motor at the top of where the ballcock is normally. Yeah, yeah, up, there there is a motor. It's like a like a full apparatus. So I don't want to think about what I will have to do if it breaks, because it's you know, I've only had about nine months. It's like a baby. I mean, do you carry the baby for nine months in the womba kidding?
Speaker 1: We hear that hard be one more time. Just the sheer power that.
Speaker 2: Causes him at the womb bu no I the uh give me a moment.
Speaker 1: This actually lowers the water table in his surrounding area when he flushes ages.
Speaker 2: In the zone of operation as you called it. Yeah, that's something I need to talk I just saw a picture of something else I have to talk about at another juncture.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a great one.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Listen, all right, here we go, power flusher people. Here's the power flusher I was talking about. Watch you feel like you're at Lowser home depot toilet in your hospital room. I told you, dude, when.
Speaker 2: I flushed that thing, somebody somebody flushed it. I was outside of my house and heard it. I was like, yeah, that's my Toylet well, thank you. Thomas Crapper, the man rip Bud.
Speaker 1: I mean he's been out since the eighteen eighties. So like to thank the a bags at UH Harvard School of Public Health further ruining bacon. Now they've now just published their findings and some research that bacon consumption can raise your risk of dementia by thirteen percent.
Speaker 2: So it's already going to clog up our hearts now, it's gonna make us lose our minds now.
Speaker 1: To be fair here, bacon is the main offender in the larger category of processed meats that they did further research on, not just bacon, but hot dogs, sausage, pepperoni, ham, all the good stuff that we love so much. Cognitive decline in dementia increase potentially by thirteen percent. Pat.
Speaker 2: That's because if you go to Havid, you don't eat stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Even by people who just eat an average of a quarter serving a day are at risk a quarter serving a bacon a day of any of those aforementioned processed meats. Well, I heard something on that list. Is it true they have caviare in their UH student in your lunch box student cafeteria at Harvard, No, in your lunchbox. Hey, I wish I had gone to Harvard. Man, what did you hear what you were saying.
Speaker 2: You had heard what I heard when you mentioned certain meats in there, I heard pepperoni, and it brought me back to I think it was Thursday of last week. The fried pepperoni.
Speaker 1: Oh god, man, that was that. That was a game changer. I don't even like that phrase game changer. Yeah, it was. What are the restaurants that brought out food last week.
Speaker 2: For UHR Rhythm on Ruby Street in Tavaris has fried pepperoni? And the way it's season I swear, I yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I just took a couple of pieces of that because I would ate the whole damn bucket.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it didn't even hurt his appetite when I held him up against my chest.
Speaker 1: I forget what we're doing here, Oh, fried pepperoni.
Speaker 2: No, the dementia from the bacon. The bacon Inshaw got that you with me? Huh okay, yeah, dementia is nothing to joke. Well, no, no, no, thanks, Harvard.
Speaker 1: Well, the way I look at it, if this is true, I'm so far down that path right now. You're done. Yeah, it's you know, to even try to apply the emergency break at this point would be worthless pointless. Yeah, all right, uh, and we finished with this. Do you know what Ali expresses, Taco Bob.
Speaker 2: I had bacon yesterday, come to think of it, eating a salad, but I still had bacon, which nothing.
Speaker 1: Wrong with that makes it so.
Speaker 2: Ali expresses that Ali's the store where you can get like a vacuum for thirty five bucks.
Speaker 1: Oli Express is an online retailer which is part of Ali Baba, which is sometimes referred to as the Chinese Amazon. Okay, apparently Alix. There's some shadiness that might go on on that online commerce site. Take for example, this gentleman from Georgia. He ordered a couple of items, including a drill that he paid forty dollars for. Uh, and then he also ordered a pressure washer. The drill, they just sent him a picture, a color photograph. I have his story on our Facebook page if you want to see this. Just a picture of the drill. That's all they sent him.
Speaker 2: Didn't send him the real drill, power washer, the power well, I'll let him explain that part here.
Speaker 3: Just a picture what he sent me. I paid twenty two dollars ninety seven cent for a pressure washer, and just what I get, it's a rest to screw to screw out the wall with all.
Speaker 1: This is bad, you know what I mean. Don't scam nobody.
Speaker 3: I just don't like to get scam because you know, you know, if you spend your money, you want to get what you paid for.
Speaker 1: For the pressure washer. All they sent him was a flathead screwdriver, drill bit, big white bag.
Speaker 2: Was that part of his drill that they I knowed some pressure washer.
Speaker 1: But they were two separate orders. Forty bucks for the drill kit and all. He said. I had the picture of what they sent him. I put it on our Facebook page. It's just a picture of the drill and the accessories and the pressure washer. They just sent him a drill bit that would have gone with.
Speaker 2: The dru the drill that never came. Oh yeah, now I see it. You have a pressure washer, I do. When do you think you're ever getting it? This is kind of user error. When are you ever getting a pressu washer for twenty two dollars?
Speaker 1: Well, it's Ali Express, dude. It's all about cheap Chinese crap. Hey, what you get for you get what you pay for it. I don't even know if you get that in this case
Speaker 2: From Vero Beach to Palm Coast