Speaker 1: War of the Roses time, are you guys feeling like catching a cheater in Middletown?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. Michael's on the line and has a problem with his girlfriend. Good morning, Michael.
Speaker 3: Hey, how you guys doing.
Speaker 1: We're okay, hungry? Actually, welcome to the show. Welcome to War the Roses. I hope we can get you some answers today, Michael.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too. Look, I've been with my girlfriend Hannah for like five years now, okay, and he's just been suddenly all like she's been going out with her friends and doing my girls' nights and stuff. And I don't know. And I'll be honest, like I'm not very good at social media. I don't personally get on very often. But I've just had this feeling that like something wasn't right. Yeah, And I swear when I was scrolling through, I saw a picture on somebody else's account, but I saw a picture of Hannah with this other dude like kissing on him. Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. Yeah. But I couldn't find it, Like, I don't know, I couldn't. I wasn't able to like go back up and find it. But I swear I saw what I saw?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, if you're not good with social media, you're scrolling it's a friend of a friend who might have been out with her that night. You know, it's hard to get back to, like, wait, what did I see? Where do I go to check it out? But you're sure it was your girlfriend kissing another man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I'm pretty you know what I mean? Like, I'm pretty sure I know what I what I saw. You recognize that is she has she.
Speaker 1: Let's see, you've been together for five years. Has she been giving you any ultimatums about rings? Like is she expecting to get engaged? And you haven't done it? And I don't know. I mean, it's just thrown it out there.
Speaker 3: She said she wants us to be more romantic and stuff, and it's not like I'm not any different than when we started going out, Like I don't really know exactly what she means, but she's kind of just she's always asking for a lot of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: But I've been the same person since we started going change well, that don't ever change.
Speaker 1: That's the problem for most women. Their men are not growing and evolving anyway. Anyways, Michael. We're gonna call up Hannah because you know what you know, you know what you saw. We're gonna offer her. Should we offer her like a oh, like a couples like a couple?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that, and we'll see who she wants to take. How about that. You're gonna be on hold and listening in the whole time. If anytime you want to jump in, you.
Speaker 3: Can, Okay, okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. Hold on, I'm a little nervous for him. Jeff, what are you going to call the business because you're not a flower shop this time?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hell, hi, man, I speak to Hannah please. Yeah, Hi, Hannah. This is Tyler from the prize committee. I'm just calling to let you know that you actually won a couple's massage obviously for two congratulations. Oh yeah, this is I'm calling from the prize committee. We are a third party company. We grab your number from like a cell phone carrier or a a car carrier, and we pull random prizes for VIP clients. And you actually won this week's prize, which is a couple's massage. Okay, yeah, amazing deal. If you're willing to accept, I can get all the information that I need on my end.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Hannah.
Speaker 2: So basically, like I said, I have your information here, and this is a couple's massage. So you can invite another person. We can send an evite to that person if that's something you would want to do. Oh yeah, okay. So basically, yeah, this is amazing it, believe me. A nice little deep tissue action going on. So anyways, before we get to all that, so what would you like me? Is there a message you'd like me to write in the evites? Let me see? Yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: Here, how about let's celebrate my.
Speaker 2: Foot era. I'm sorry, let's celebrate my what era? I didn't catch that part single.
Speaker 3: Just put let's celebrate my single era.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're single, because it sounded like for a second, and correct me if I'm wrong. It sounds like you may have said slot area, but the phone may have dropped out. I don't know. It's crazy over here. All right, So let's celebrate my single era. And who should I send the Who should I send this to? My best friend? Oh? A little BFF action going on for the old couple's massage. Yes, all right, man, I'd like to know more about this era you're going through. Let me tell you. I mean, we get some pretty crazy requests over here. But hey whatever, single life is going good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean she's nays for her friend. She's telling me help my lucus boyfriend and out there, so I definite wouldn't take her with me. Oh so this is like fresh fresh, like this hasn't even happened yet. Yeah, oh wow, all right cool.
Speaker 3: See, Okay, I've heard enough, Hannah. This is freaking yes. What the hell?
Speaker 1: What the hell, Hannah, I'm jumping on the line. This is Courtney. Savannah's in the room. The guy on the phone offer you the couple's massages. Walmart, Jeff, you're on the radio. You're on Kiss ninety five seven. That's your boyfriend of five years, Michael, Go ahead, Michael.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with you? Hannah? What's the what's the Michael?
Speaker 2: See, you have time to do this, but you don't have time to hang out with me more more romantic. We have time to call the radio trying to catch the heat.
Speaker 3: Oh, Hannah, you are so freaking needy. How could anybody keep up with what you want? Like and now you're just gonna go behind my your the slut era, your slut era Hannah.
Speaker 1: Else, Yeah, well she had. She did make a point though that you had a lot of time to contact us, when maybe she like, you know, he actually was honest with this, Hannah. He said, you've been asking for him to be more romantic and give you more attention for a while now. But I don't know if that makes her need with me?
Speaker 2: Were like maybe good what era?
Speaker 3: Hannah?
Speaker 1: She did, Wow, Okay, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is doesn't listen to talk to me.
Speaker 3: Listen, Okay, I've asked you to good one time with me, and I've asked you to be more romantic. I've talked to you on me and you plan you planning to bring yes what era with Lorie? I didn't yet. Okay, I saw you. I saw you making out on the internet.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put you guys on hold. I'm gonna offer couples counseling if you want to take advantage of it, we will pay for because obviously you need to talk. You need to talk through some things.
Speaker 3: I don't know about all that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll you know what, and you don't have to if you're like already, like you've got your girlfriend Laurie and you've already said your piece. I mean, I'm a woman, so I would imagine this is me. You've been talking trying to talk to Michael for probably two years or three years, and nothing's changed. You just get to a point.
Speaker 2: Break it off. Then just break it off.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go out actively looking or whatever. Everyone's in the wrong here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well that's a good point, Jeff. And I'm gonna put you guys on hold, and I'm gonna offer you counseling, but hold on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh my god, Okay,