Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dankplas Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Yeah, in the American way, as we talked about, is to stop evil. I personally believe.
Speaker 2: It's one of the reasons why divine Providence help this nation, help this nation be born. As the founders bet their lives, it would be We're supposed to stop evil, do good things, but stop evil. And there was evil in our midst and the White House is exposing it right now, and it goes right up to Barack Obama, right up to Barack Obama. When the intelligence community they saw the truth there was no collusion between Trump and Russia. The intelligence community concluded overall that it didn't look like Russian meddling had any real impact. And then Barack Obama, from everything I can see, steps in on December ninth, just as there's about to be an icy report issued downplane Russian interference, and he know he orders up, he orders up a new study. And it's very very clear as Marching orders were, you know, pro Russian collusion, and then the White House, according to the evidence that's being presented right now, the Obama White House at that time starts leaking to the media about Russian collusion with Trump, even though they knew it wasn't true. And this was an attack on our nation, This was a coup attempt. A lot of horrible things followed. So we're talking about that. We're bringing you as many facts as we can, as quick as we can, and helping to distill those as best we can because everybody needs to know this. But and this is a big butt. You know that this talk of criminal charges against Obama nonsense. You know there's there aren't going to be any criminal charges against Barack Obama. And you know that for a number of different reasons. But but you can make very sure a guy as smart as a Obama, and a lot of smart people do evil, But guys as smart as Obama, you can be sure he was very careful to stay on the plausible deniability right side of the prosecutable line while at the same time doing evil. And those around him, again really smart, experienced people with big legions of publicly paid lawyers. Yeah, highly unlikely that they slipped over that line into something they could be prosecuted for doesn't make what they did any less evil or any less harmful to this nation and obviously horrifically unfair to Trump. But all I'm saying is, let's focus on the evil, let's expose it, do what we can to make sure it never happens again. But do not expect criminal charges against Barack Obama or any kind of widespread, successful criminal charges against others in this circle who were part of doing these horrible wrongs. And the media a big part to play in this as well, right three LL three seven to one, three eight two five five text DA and five seven seven three nine hot full line this afternoon. So let's get back there. We'll start with Lynn. You're on the dan Kaplis. She'll welcome lynk.
Speaker 3: By couple things. First of all, on a little bit different note the caller before. Kelly doesn't need to me for me to stand up for her. But she is amazing. She produces shows I was a secretary in the sixties. That terminology is gone. It went away with Fred Flintstone or Madman or whatever.
Speaker 2: She rocks.
Speaker 3: I like Kelly so much. She's great so she doesn't need any defense. She can stand on her own. But I wanted to throw that out there because she's amazing. The other thing I wanted to say is Dan, I agree with you one hundred percent. My gout. I'm not an attorney, but I agree with you. My gut instincts tell me nothing will come of this. She will not be prosecuted. People need to get that in their heads because everybody gets so caught up in these carnival barkers, you know, and we want accountability. But I've come to some peace with all of this because exposure is important and what Trump is doing is amazing. So you know, they will always do this. They will always slip away and do this, but now we kind of see it, and I hope that people will calm down and realize that again, I'm with you, one hundred percent, nothing will come of this, as far as the prosecution you can. I think we all believe what evil has happened. But I think we've come to a place where we get it, and now with the successes that are happening, it brings me a lot of peace. So I think you're right on target with this. So I hope people will not get too caught up in what they think is are going to happen next. But I think people get it now and that's good enough for me.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks Glead. You've mentioned you're not a lawyer. Is that right?
Speaker 3: Oh I'm a want to be a lawyer, but in my mind in an armchair.
Speaker 4: But I do.
Speaker 3: Agree with you because I love well as a side note, I love litigation. I'm obsessed with the tedious litigation and if there's a real trial on anywhere, I want to watch every single detail. But I do listen to you, and I do have good instincts about things, and I know that people think, oh, this will be it. But you know what, but I do agree with you.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, you're right on target.
Speaker 3: With this, I think. I mean, we're wrong, we can always say we are, but I agree with you.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I asked if you were a lawyer was if you're not, I hope you become one. We can always use more lawyers. So thank you and thank you for the kind words. Appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 2: Three or three s one three eight, two five five. What Linn's referring to is, you know we have this nemesis Eerie Mike. We love Eerie Mike's calls because he's he's easy pickens. And so he called today in a very very upset mood, and so we were just trying to soothe him back into some kind of sanity, and he kept referring to Kelly as secretary secretary secretary, trying to get her angry. I mean, it just shows the bad state he was. And so I had suggested Tony Robbins, Have you heard Ryan Tony Robbins's Beautiful State? If you google it up on I've heard of you. Yeah. Yeah, but it's a it's not a unique concept, but you know, and Robbins is the first to say very little of his stuff is unique. He just takes a lot of great ideas from everywhere and pulls them all together and delivers them in an easy to digest manner. But I had strongly recommended that to our caller, Easy my easy, My cry deck is easy. See pickings three at three seven to one, three eight, two five five the number. And I think the reason that that President Trump decided to go out and accuse Obama directly of treason was to try to get people's attention on this because it is so serious and what Obama did was so wrong and so harmful. It was a coup attempt. As I said at the time, I don't think President Trump believes for a second that it fits the criminal elements of trees, and those are very, very narrow. I can see why the President would see it as tree and on a moral level, and I do as well. But yeah, criminally, none of us should get it in our head that there's going to be any kind of trees in charge or any kind of criminal charge against Barack Obama doesn't make what he did any less worse. So I would expect Ryan that what we're going to see coming up is after this initial barrage of public information, what we're going to see is we're going to see hearings that We're going to see congressional hearings, House and Senate hearings drilling down on this because it is so important to America that the truth be told about these people and about these evil acts, and that it never be repeated. All right, let's get to a text and calls as well. I do want to get one more. We have time for a gabbered bite here, don't we She's done a really good job laying this out. Why don't we go to Why don't we go to three police? That's shorter of part one?
Speaker 6: President Trump's direction and with the support and coordination with the House Intelligence Committee Chairman Rick Crawford, today we've released a declassified oversight Majority Staff report that was produced in September of twenty twenty. The stunning revelations that we are releasing today should be of concern to every American. This is not about Democrats or Republicans. This has to do with the integrity of our Democratic republic and American voters having faith that the votes cast will count. There is irrefutable evidence that detail how President Obama and his national security team directed the creation of an intelligence community assessment that they knew was false.
Speaker 7: They knew it.
Speaker 6: Would promote this contrived narrative that Russia interfered in the twenty sixteen election to help President Trump win, selling it to the American people as though it were true.
Speaker 2: It was that belief. What she's seen is accurate. Let's go to Patrick and Pueblo. You're on the Dan Kaplis. She'll welcome.
Speaker 7: Hey, Dan, long time I haven't talked to you. In a while us you.
Speaker 2: My friend defund the Polish Right. That was your T shirt?
Speaker 7: That's it? Yeah? Yeah, Hey, you know Dan, I was wondering. I get it with the treason thing, maybe not being prosecutable, but how about something lesser or definitely like something monetary. And then I also have another question. You know, you said that we have to make sure that this never happens again. Well, it's going to happen again if we don't do something about it. And I kind of wonder, you know, I mean, how are we not going to have it happen again if we don't go after somebody Komy? I read that Komy's investigation was like thirty million and Moeller's investigation was like thirty million. And these guys make money while they were pushing this lie. Why can't we get that money back from them?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Patrick, great question, and let's tackle that on the other side. And I do want to get into Patrick's point. I brought it up a couple of days ago about other criminals just beyond treason, which which doesn't apply here, treason so narrowly drawn, what about seditious conspiracy? Again, I do not expect to see President Obama charged with that, I think what he did was evil, but I think he was careful to stay on the right side of the prosecutable line. You're on the Dan Campla Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh glad you're here, jam Lyons. This afternoon, we'll get to everybody. Patrick from Pueblo had a great question before the break. Okay, if treason doesn't fit as a criminal charge for this evil Barack Obama did, how about other charges? And I've talked on the show of the last few days about seditious conspiracy, and yes, in theory, that charge would fit much better because there you're talking about two or more conspiring to overthrow the US government. And as I said at the time, which I'm very proud of because very few were saying it back then, even though it was obvious, say true, that was a coup attempt. And this administration, that administration, the Obama administration, was pushing what they knew to be. There is no doubt in my mind they knew to be false intelligence reports about Russia colluding with Trump for Trump to to win the sixteen elections. So if any charge was to fit, treason would not. It's so narrowly drawn. You have to be intentionally betraying the country to help a foreign adversary. That charge isn't going to fit morally. Was it treason? Is betraying American interest? I believe on a moral level it was legally not even close. Maybe seditious conspiracy. But my big message is I believe what the administration's doing is important. They're putting important truth out there. It was evil behavior by Obama and many around him, and the media was part of this. But criminal charges, don't hold your breath. All right, Let's go back to the phone lines. Let's start with Carly and Highland's ranch on the Dan caplis.
Speaker 4: You'll welcome, hi, Dan. Okay, So if we can't count on anyone actually being hauled off all throughout all these trials and everything they did to President Trump and try to bankrupt him, ruin him and his family. I always heard the process is the punishment, So I would like to see that, you know, Let's have some hearings. Let's have a televise so we can see if the process is the punishment. If that's the best we can get, at least it's something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that for a second, Carly, and thanks for raising it that that phrase process is the punishment is applies to the Left and their law fare misusing that the criminal process, the legal process to put people they know are innocent through hell and punish them through the process of defending themselves. So if we apply that to the criminal process, what I would say is that, no, I don't think we should be prosecuting people who liked the left. The left knew those people had not committed any crimes. The Left was abusing that process to harm them and cause them punishment. I don't think we should engage in that activity. I'm one hundred percent with you, Carly in the idea of having fully televised hearings in the House, in the Senate to expose Obama and others. I'm with you on that.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's what I'm saying because something this has got to stop, and if the Left has to pay some kind of price, maybe they'll think twice about it.
Speaker 2: No, Amen, I'm with you a thousand percent. I just don't want to cross that line into law fair.
Speaker 4: And I understand what you're saying, and that's not what I meant, But I'm just saying, there needs to be lots of questions and the American people need to see this. We went through this along with President Trump. Oh we need some accountability, and.
Speaker 2: We were hurt by it along with Trump, not the way he was But thank you, Carly, appreciate that very much, and we will see those hearings. I mean, listen that the White House has come out in a very well prepared, coordinated kind of way, and I fully expect that their intent is to then have the congressional hearings on this. And listen, if you were asking me to bet the family Truckster on whether somebody's going to be arrested is I'd say, yeah, I think somebody is going to get arrested and charged and maybe very well convicted. I'm just saying, don't expect it to be Obama. That ain't happening, and I'd be surprised if it was any of the top three or four actors. But yeah, I expect somebody will be arrested. Here. Let's go to Diane and Windsor you're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome, Hey Diane, Okay, okay, Hey, My note says Kevin's gone, but I guess Kevin's back. Kevin, we love you. What are you thinking?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you mentionedus and titus can be a sign of the symptom, not the disease, but the symptom called multiple scurosis. And like much what doctors tell us his disease are really just symptoms, and this is multiple sclerosis. Tenatus is one of the signs that you get which indicates the true disease, which is osteoporosis of the skull.
Speaker 10: I had multiple cross and my doctor told me that you can't do anything about that, or about a sword and weak lower back with natural supplements. Well, I knew she was wrong because I've been using natural supplements for decades to.
Speaker 9: Heal minor things for me and my cats. So I was diagnosed over the phone with the real doctor who knows how to heal, and he told me I had osteoporosts of the skull with the symptom a mess. So after six months I got rid of the multiple sclerosis using bone and rebuilding supplements and things. Burning diseases like Alzheimer's are symptoms of too little cholesterol in the brain.
Speaker 2: Well, Kevin very much appreciate that, and it's great to hear your cat in the background, and so glad you're doing better, my friend. Thank you very much for that call. Thank you very much for that call, and that allows me to squeeze and then we'll come back to our fiery lines. That allows me to squeeze in a quick update on the injured deer, and thank you to everybody yesterday such great expertise in the audience on how to best help this injured deer. Because I'm up in the cabin doing trial prep and so I went out, I couldn't find the deer last night, went out today and founder and here's the twist. She's got three babies. So you've got this injured deer with the three babies who she's still caring for, and so you know what do you do with that? Obviously, the last thing in the world I would think of is you mainly putting that deer down because she's caring for these three babies. But thank you to everybody for your expertise, and again hoping to get some involvement of wildlife. But my guess is Ryan that wildlife's going to look at this and say, you know, you've got a deer here caring for three babies, and and you know, I think they have to leave that deer alive as long as she can live, right, I mean, yeah, So anyway, thank you to everybody who pitched in on that yester day when we come back, if you just joined us, thank you. This is very very important stuff. The evidence I've seen the administration produce and other evidence available out there indicates horrific evil on the part of Barack Obama and those close to him and trying to pull this cup against Trump with these fake Russia allegations but expecting criminal charges. Don't hold your breath. You're on the Dankaplas Show.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 11: Andrew Kozinski of k File is here with the new images of Trump and Epstein. And Andrew I shared one of them there. But you know, so let's start with the one at Trump's wedding. I mean, this is a significant development.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it is.
Speaker 12: Trump's wedding to Marlin Maples in nineteen ninety three was dubbed the wedding of the century by the media at the time. And although we know that Trump and Epstein were friends during this period, this is really the first time that it's actually been reported that Trump invited Epstein to his wedding. He says, we should note more than a decade before those first allegations of sex trafficking, thirteen years before seen, but as you know Trump's thirteen years.
Speaker 2: CNN runs with this story today as a really significant development. It was thirteen years before there were any kind of charges against Epstein and any kind of public knowledge of this barbarity that he was engaging, and in CNN runs this as significant news.
Speaker 13: And not just that Dan thirteen years before, thirty two years ago from right now nineteen ninety three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not even trying to hide it at this point, right, because at this point they're not even trying to pretend to be any kind of honest broker, balanced news outlet. And that's I mean, that's helpful to know, right. I mean that they've done the math and they see their lane right now is they've got to try to latch onto these angry leftist partisans. And it's just so sad, but I guess it's good that they're revealing themselves so fully. I personally think there is a market for a true down the middle, as much as you can be in any human endeavor, major high caliber news outlet to just try to cover the news in a fair and balanced way. That there is not one of those right now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I watch Fox because it tends to lean right, and that's obviously where I am. But my choice is to watch one of these lefty outlets. Now, I do that for show prep. I watch some of that. I want to know what they're arguments are, et cetera. But to just sit down and watch news, etc. I'll watch Fox. But if there was somebody reliable right down the middle, I think there'd be a big audience in America. And you know what's even worse, Ryan, what we just heard in the news right here, and it wasn't our local or local newsroom is fantastic, But our national news is a joke on this show. Our national news is just leftist propaganda. And they run this story where they're talking about how Trump was told by Pam Bondi his name was in the Epstein files. Sure he was, a whole lot of names were in those Epstein files, but not with any hint whatsoever of any kind of impropriety. But did ABC include that in the report? Of course not. They're not even trying to hide it anymore. Yeah, and that's that's not a good thing for America. I mean, America is served best by a reliable press. Yeah, so that's not a good thing for America. Let's get to we have tremendous textures today. If you just joined us, thank you. The big headline story of the day today is more important information from the administration that confirms the very solid evidence out there already that Barack Obama and those around him, not all, but many at the highest levels engaged in enormously wrong, dishonest, destructive, i'd say, evil behavior when they tried to pull this coup against Trump with this Russia hoax lie. And yet at the same time, I'm cautioning people, please do not think for a second they're going to be criminal charges against Barack Obama. I haven't seen anything that would suggest to me that they'd be able to prove any kind of criminal offense. That doesn't make the behavior any less evil or destructive, but nothing that would suggest that there'd be any kind of criminal charge. Let's get to some of these textures. Dan, what if Putin was to come out and say there was no Russian collusion, Well, that would hurt Trump, right. But to the Texter's important point, and I've been seeing this since this big lie started that Trump had colluded with Russia a lie from the beginning, right, and the Obama administration knew it. And that's part of what the Trump administration is exposing. Their intelligence was all pointing the other way at the same time Obama and his top cronies were peddling this Russia hoax. But here's what I was saying back in sixteen, is this unfolded. Wait a second, if Putin wanted Trump to win, whether he's colluding with Trump or not, if Putin wanted Trump to win, you'd know it, and it would have looked differently. In fact, there's a lot of suggestion out there right now that Russia in the intelligence community, that the intelligence community thought Russia thought Trump was too unpredictable and that Clinton would be more manageable. Also, the administration saying today that Russia sat on intel of Hillary Clinton's alleged heavy tranquilizer use, according to some documents being released today. But come on, just common sense, right. Putin is one of the most evil people to ever live, and know that security apparatus has a lot of technical capability. If they wanted Donald Trump to win, don't you think a day or two or three year before the election you would have had some forged email drop that were purportedly some of Clinton's missing email, etc. And the fake email would have been structured in such a way to cost her the election. Yeah, if somebody as evil as Putin wanted Trump to win, things would have looked differently in twenty sixteen. Was Russia meddling? Of course they always do, But the point is zero evidence of any collusion between the Trump and campaign in Russia, and then on top of that not at all clear who Russia wanted to actually have win. All righty Ryan, thoughts on that before we go to some more of our great ten and sound.
Speaker 13: Well, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out, because I'm definitely in wait and see mode and I'll believe it when I see it mode, And it just it lines up. You know, if the Democrats had this much evidence a solid against Donald Trump, not only would they be advancing with criminal charges against everybody that can get their hands on and the Trump network, but donald Trump himself. We saw it with the lawfair in the twenty twenty four campaign. But the media would also be all over this story. As I mentioned earlier, Dan, they punted this story on CNA. Was watching from our studio here to the forty five minute mark of the hour that that news broke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, to your point, I'm looking for the Texter who made the point about, hey, you know, Trump would have been in jail if they had started their lawfair earlier. And you know that's a very important point because this this lawfair you know, from the left, these these charges against Trump. Let's focus on the Jack Smith charges. That whole DC prosecution. Obviously America saw it for what we predicted they'd see it for, you know, which was been in republic type stuff. But there's no question if they had started that earlier, there's a very good chance that President Trump would have been convicted, you know, well before election day and possibly jailed. Now would he have been able to bond out, etc. I'm not saying he would have been convicted because he was guilty. I don't believe he was guilty at all. But they picked their venue and in that kind of scenario, Yeah, if they had started earlier, they probably succeed with that. Now, what would the impact have been on the election. Great question there. I still think in the end America would have continued to see it for what it really was, would have rejected it, and Trump still would have won. But the caller's right. So then the next question becomes, Okay, why didn't the left start earlier with these bogus charges? And I think the answer to that is because they were bogus charges. It took longer. It took longer for Merrick Garland to get to the point where he was ready to green light that kind of step, because you know, DOJ is so critical right to the welfare of America, and there have been a lot of great people to work in DJ. And the idea that that Merrick Garland would now greenlight this kind of blatant political prosecution with the express intent of impacting presidential election, I just took him. I think it took him a long time to get to that point where he was willing to do something so wrong, and then the delay ended up undermining that wrongful prosecution. So I think that's how that unfolded. Three h three someone three eight two five five text DN five seven seven three nine A Texter attacking my Christianity. That should be fun here on the Dan Kapli Show.
Speaker 8: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: We'll love our Texters. How about this one, Dan, I hope you sell tickets to the throat Out. I'll happily buy to make the trip from Pueblo to watch you feed smug, hypocrite, witless during Mike his teeth. Yeah, well, creative texture, Dan, let's do a tag team. I'll be in your corner. Mike can bring any lefty lib for his corner. I'm six two, three hundred and five pounds and need to pull off some steam for charity, of course. And then a Texter not as amused. Dan, Your challenge to that fellow on your program to have a boxing match for ten thousand was one of the most infantile things I've ever read. Talk radios say you need to listen more to this show. If you're a Christian, that was a very poor obedience to God. That's a fascinating question because on the first to admit that I'm far from perfect and very far from perfect, but I'm trying hard and I don't see how this would be any kind of sin. I mean, the idea was the fight would be for charity, So that would be a good thing right now. Now, Mike says that his charity would be Planned parenthood, and I will never give a dime to Planned parenthood. But the other thing is God, I assume has a great sense of humor, right because he made all of us with a great sense of humor, and we were all created. Don't you think we are all wired Ryan to respond very well to humor. It opens hearts, it opens minds. So Texter, please elaborate, because obviously I don't want a sin, but I don't see where challenging a belligerent listener who insults my manhood to a boxing match for charity would be any kind of sin. Now if I was to actually choose to kill him in the ring, yeah, then we're getting into Then we're getting into dangerous territory. But Brian, and what did he say about me a feminine voice?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, he was coming at you with all.
Speaker 2: Its many decades on Aaron, I've heard a lot, but I've never heard that one.
Speaker 8: Oh he said he believed that you were not gay? Though he said that too.
Speaker 2: Very well, what was what do you think the clue was on that? Yeah? Yeah, so anyway, no, he.
Speaker 8: Was just off.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the guy. We love Eerie Mike, and we love having him call these easy pickings, but I just felt bad for him today. He was in a very agitated state. He's trying to to debate Kelly, referring to her as a secretary and listen that there are many phenomenal professionals out there with the type of secretary. But he knows she's not my secretary. Yeah, he was just in a bad state. So, like I thought, a good Christian, I recommended he google up Tony Robin's Beautiful State, which is I think a wonderful concept that Tony Robbins teaches. But let's see some of our other texters of the day. There are so many good ones. Dan, I guess Trump got everyone to stop talking about Epstein. No, I think everybody's still talking about Epstein. I don't think it matters to the American people. I think the American people are very, very pleased with what Trump is accomplishing in the areas that matter. And I think this launch on Obama and his inner circle that floated this lie and pushed this lie of the Russia hoax has been long in the works and very appropriate. I mean, the nation needs to know the truth about what Obama and his cronies did. Dan, I think DOJ should pursue abusive office charges against everyone involved, just to correct history. Listen, hey, it's my position's clear. If the facts support criminal charges, you bring criminal charges. All I'm saying is that treason is a very very narrow, narrowly defined charge and it doesn't apply to what Obama did here, not in a criminal sense. You have other charges that might apply. But Obama's a really smart guy. Now, well, a lot of smart people choose to do evil, right, but he's a really smart guy. I haven't seen anything that suggested that he allowed himself to step over that line into criminal behavior. Evil behavior, yes, immoral behavior, yes, behavior that did great damage to this nation. And Donald Trump, yes, but that doesn't mean there's a criminal charge that applies. Oh let's see what else do we have here, Dan, Is plant Parenthood really a charity or is it a medical firm acting like a quote charity? I don't think Plant Parenthood fits the definition of charity in any way, shape or form. By definition, any company, any group of individuals who kill innocent children for a living could not be a charity just couldn't be by by any reasonable definition. Oh, so many textures today. Do you have a favorite Ryan? With all these textures? That's three callers holding Okay, let's go to the phone lines. Let's go to the phone lines. We love our callers. How about John and Tennessee. You're on the Dan Kaplis Show. Welcome, Hey Dan, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: It's been a long.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, I got a couple of things.
Speaker 14: One, I agree with you.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. They're not going to bring chargers on Obama. It's just not going to happen.
Speaker 7: But what I.
Speaker 14: Would have liked have seen would be Bondi and everyone else to keep this all under their.
Speaker 5: Hat and just have someone show up four.
Speaker 14: O'clock in the morning with lights and sirens and news and pull him out of his home for questioning on it. That would have been okay. My other thing is, do.
Speaker 5: You think that there's any chance.
Speaker 14: That all of the people that believes the Russian collusiah bull crap, my brother being at the top of the list.
Speaker 5: Of Wibeles believing in do you think there's any chance that they.
Speaker 14: Will start to admit that Hey, maybe we were wrong.
Speaker 2: They'll never admit it, but they might start to see that they were wrong, and you know, I would hope that for their own sake. But what I'm really focused on, John, is those people in the middle, the reasonable people in the middle, who just more normally out of habit vote Democrat and getting the truth to as many of those people as possible, because you don't have to flip many of those people to change the outcome of elections. So I think it's very, very important the administration stay on this education campaign, even if it doesn't lead to criminal charges. I think we need congressional hearings, We need to educate as many as possible.
Speaker 5: And I agree with you one hundred percent on that. So that brings up a differentition.
Speaker 2: John, My apologies. Can you start the show with us tomorrow? The music means were done for today, but would love to continue this conversation tomorrow. Same for everybody who didn't get through on the show today. Please do join us. We'll absolutely bring you the latest at the start of the show tomorrow. Thank you, Ryan and Kelly for your usual tremendous jobs. Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show.