Speaker 1: Sports Page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: In the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on.
Speaker 3: JRR Bulldog Sports Pages brought to you by Kaufin and Lynn Injury Attorneys. Hey, Bulldog, we're at that sweet spot in the year where literally every sport is active, so I know we've got a lot to cover. We might be able to save you a little bit of time because we're gonna drill down in college football a little bit later with Mark Daniels. So if you want to just hit the highlights on that front, maybe we can squeeze everything in.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, let's start with a big, big, big happenings in Orlando. Obviously, Orlando City begins the playoffs this weekend Sunday at home against Charlotte. They're the four seed Charlotte, it's the five seed best two of three. I mean, early in the season, we thought Orlando City wasn't even gonna make the playoffs. They've been playing better than anybody in the league, even enter Miami, over the last month month and a half of the season. So hopefully Orlando City can get it going. If they win this series against Charlotte, then they have enter Miami and mess So we'll see what happens there. About Orlando City in the playoffs, the Pride begin the playoffs in about a week and a half. The Magic try to make it two and oh tonight they go against Brooklyn. The Bulldog will be a Kia Center for that one. So yeah, the things are looking good sports in Orlando. We have two playoff soccer teams and the Magic look like they're gonna be one of the better teams in the league this year as well, after what they did to the Heat in the season opener.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing my blue today. Ask Pat Taco has a blue shirt on representing I'm sure he made that conscious decision as soon as you go, oh look, the light just went on over at the F one desk. We do have F one action in Mexico City. This Sunday afternoon, we go to Taco Bob at the F one.
Speaker 1: After a long break, we have one Max versus staff and rest it up and ready to get crappy.
Speaker 3: You mean long break They raced last weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, we had a break, and so what about NASCAR Bulldog.
Speaker 4: NASCAR's at Homestead this week down in South florid only three races left in the NASCAR season, so they're gonna cut it down over the next two weeks and then they'll have the final four of the Championship four in Phoenix, last race of the season. So we'll see what happened to Homestead this week. I'm picking Kyle Larson.
Speaker 3: Always there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: NFL Rams upset pull the upset last night. They get their two receivers back, Cooper Cup Pooka Nachua, and they end up winning the game over the Vikings thirty to twenty. Last night, Matt Stafford throws four touchdown passes, one to Cooper Cup and Nikola had one hundred and six yards receiving. So the Rams they won two in a Now the Vikings back to live back to the Altee. They've lost two in a row after starting out. I believe five and zero on the season. Big NFL games this weekend, the Jaguars try to stay hot, if you want to call it that. They did beat the Patriots last week, but they have the Packers coming into Jacksonville this weekend. I hope the Jags can get it rolling again because they've got a tough, tough schedule coming up beginning with the Packers Atlanta without their two top receivers, Mike Evans and Chris Godwin. They take on the Falcons.
Speaker 3: Bucks without their top two receivers.
Speaker 5: What did I say?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Bucks without their top two receivers take on the Falcons in Tampa this weekend. That's gonna be tough. The Bucks schedule coming up. They've got the Falcons, the Chiefs, and then the forty nine Ers and they're not gonna have Well, Godwin's out for the year and they're not gonna have Evans at least for the next three games.
Speaker 5: So we'll see what happens there.
Speaker 1: You really think that their go to is going to be a Shepherd?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have our fantasy football guru on our show later this morning, wet to ask him.
Speaker 3: What's gonna happen in Miami, guys.
Speaker 5: Well, Tua's back this week.
Speaker 4: It appears. I hate to say this, and I hope I'm wrong. I don't think Tua is gonna be the miracle cure for this Dolphins offense that everybody thinks he's going to be. If you'll recall Lynch, your favorite team, the Dolphins. Their offense has been struggling ever since the latter half of last year.
Speaker 5: When Tua was healthy.
Speaker 4: Earlier this season, remember he got injured in that Buffalo game. He'd thrown three picks in that game when he went down with a concussion. The Dolphins offense has been struggling for quite some time, not now. I hope Tua was able to come in and boom, it just takes off again. But I have my doubts. They played the Cardinals this week, By the way.
Speaker 3: I think part of it bulldog last year. Team started to figure out how to deal deal with them, and you know that, and the ideas spread, so you know it is the NFL. Any team is capable of, you know, knocking another one out any weekend. So there you go.
Speaker 4: Other big games in the NFL. Buffalo at Seattle, Philadelphia at Cincinnati. The Bengals are starting to get hot, and you have the Bears and the Commanders. Who would have ever thought that that would be a primo game Bears and Commanders. Although it looks like Jade and Daniels probably won't play in that game. But Caleb Williams, the other star rookie quarterback, certainly playing.
Speaker 5: College football real quick. Just a pole question for you.
Speaker 4: Which struggling college football team most needs a victory to salvage their season UCF over eleventh ranc BYU or Florida State over number six Miami. Which one most needs a victory to perhaps salvage their season.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's gonna salvage fs u's season, even though it'd.
Speaker 5: Be, yeah, seasons unsalvageable.
Speaker 3: It would make their season if they beat Miami tomorrow, I don't think it would.
Speaker 5: They'd be two and six then.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean, if you're looking for you know, I don't know, man U CFO does desperately need to win. You want to know which game I'm gonna watch tomorrow? Which I'm gonna be very interested to see? What Vanderbilt? Yes, I think Vandy can knock them off? Man? What I think Vandy can knock them off? I do? I want to see the goalpost go into the drink again.
Speaker 5: You know what I want to see?
Speaker 4: I want to see Alabama lose again to Missouri this weekend. Can you imagine as Crimson tide if Alabama loses again?
Speaker 5: Oh my god? What about World Series?
Speaker 3: You guys got in the World Series?
Speaker 5: You know who I got to have my Dodgers.
Speaker 3: How Dodgers forgot.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be exciting to see, though. I'm looking forward to the series starts tonight. By the way, are we doing a pick right now? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm picking the Dodgers in six.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Uh, Pat, who you going?
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna go seven, and I think the Yankees will take it.
Speaker 1: I'm going Yanks as well. Okay, So dog Dodge in six, got it. I'm not a fan of either of the teams. I just that's just I mean, if I had to pick when it's room minute.
Speaker 2: I'm going Yankees in six. Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Mike the Bulldog Byonkey, host of Open Mic on AM seven FM ninety six ninety Game, takes time out of his show each morning to join us here for the Sports page on JR, brought to you by Coffin Inland.
Speaker 4: Listen to Under Oath with Attorney Jeff Coffin every Saturday morning, seven thirty on FM ninety six nine. In the Game, you can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform.
Speaker 1: Slits Your Taco are always on demand.
Speaker 2: Download their podcast daily on our free on our radio app.
Speaker 5: Get it now at w j R.
Speaker 2: R dot com dist