Speaker 1: I know you're not listening. Well some of you are, but a lot of you aren't, because, uh, you'll then send me the very panicked email on Monday, where are you guys? Where are you guys? We're off for the whole week, and then you'll claim that I never said anything, or Ross never said anything. And I'm assuming you have your Batman meme ready to go? Would you post literally every time? Uh yeah, it's the Batman slapping he slapping Robin in that right and just says vacation. Okay, So like the clues will be there, but I wanted you to know. But before we get to any of that, you know, we do, we gotta do three hours so to help us in the slog, Pete Callender will join us. That'll be coming up at eight oh five. But first we got a canceling and it's probably best we're doing this in late November and not you know, like May or June when people tend to really dive into this activity. But unfortunately, there is a phrase. You've probably used it, some of you probably participate in it. I do, and we got to get rid of it because and let me read the quote here, Well it may seem inoffensive. It's loaded with cultural baggage and can be interpreted as racist. Okay, all right, so what is the magic word? Anybody want to just your in your mind make a guess. Okay, okay, you got it ready, here we go gardening. That's it. It's done. So uh yeah, don't I never want to hear that word again. Loaded with cultural baggage. This is the dumbest article I've ever seen. So I saw people discussing this yesterday. Newsweek did one and they and then it linked. Somebody posted another story that The Guardian did a little while ago because I couldn't understand what the problem is. And yes, as a matter of fact, it was a discussion that was screen capped and reposted on Twitter that took place on Blue Sky. How did you know? Because it's it's gatekeepery people who are well, I guess I'm gonna have to use the word just for the purpose of this for the science. People who tend to do it, tend to judge others who do it. Yeah, it's called the fair, bro, your video fair not just the food thing or they dip the thing in the stuff and now it's like twelve thousand calories and it's delicious. Not just that part. No, not even the midway where there's nine million strollers and zero hope we're on the end lies the saddest booth you'll ever see at any carnival or fair. The I couldn't win a stuffed animal for my kid. He won't shut up. So let me pay ten times market price for one walk past all of that, go to the more of the roofed buildings with the sloped ropes that the Secret Service wouldn't dare get on. In there you will find gardeners having their things judged. Oh yeah, yeah, we judge all of it. I I don't know if I've ever shared this with you. I am an ffa medled meat judger. I know, make your jokes. It's fine. Laugh like you're four. You want to throw a steak in front of me with so I can check out the marbling and a few other things about it. I can grate it. So you know you don't have to just be in gardening. But my favorite takeaway is hold on, let me read down here. So the author of this article is upset because people are making gardening unapproachable. The only person making gardening unapproachable was the Michigan governor during COVID. Okay, now it doesn't mean you're going to be good at it, and it doesn't mean you're gonna make the right decisions. Person who decided to plant mint in the same box as everything else and now all you have is mint? Heads up on that one. But now I'm I am late. I am not a good I know, coming from an agricultural background, you think I'm good at growing, so I'm really not. I just forget sometimes, but I do grow basically about eight different herbs because I love fresh herbs, and also, like everything else at the grocery store, just price upward and onward and you can get them just picked. So unfortunate. I'm probably helping. But my favorite part is because I was trying to figure out the racism or the cultural baggage. Part of it is basically that certain when when they say certain communities here, I believe they are. They're they're making a socioeconomic argument, but actually making an argument based on identity politics, as all writers do for The Guardian and several of these other places. Basically, it's not a they're saying that it's not approachable for minority communities. What are you talking about. Now, Don't get me wrong. From a socioeconomic standpoint, you don't have the money to buy the seeds. I guess it makes it hard. But what are you talking about? And then to throw historical baggage on there, are you saying that minorities in this country don't have experience with agriculture? Maybe not them, but you say historically here, so you mean historically the communities? Even is that is absolute lunacy, man, But unfortunately our betters have spoken, so no more using that word. Okay, all right, very good. So coming up on the show, Like I said, Pete Calender, he'll join us at eight oh five. My theory that the view is going to be policed out of existence is looking more and more like a possibility. And I'm okay with the head. They're doing multiple hostage videos a day now on the show and it's great, and what it prompted Joe Rogan to do yesterday was even better. And uh oh yeah, we got to talk about bondye see see where your head's out on that. So lots to get to here over the next two hours, forty five minutes. That's right. I'm running a count down timer we're down here next week. You've been warned and we'll be right back. Ah, you got it back.
Speaker 2: It's bad. It was bad, man, Yeah, I got I got home yesterday and the police were there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: This is just a week after you lost your manatee. Yeah, like the yeah, and I'm like, what is happening here?
Speaker 2: Marky opens the door and the turkey that we're gonna have for Thanksgiving ran out of the house and attacked, attacked my neighbor, took off my neighbor's hand.
Speaker 1: Was it one of those turkeys from far Cry? That's super op?
Speaker 2: I think so. Oh okay, so they gave the turkey back and no charges because they said, I'm in the media. It's fine. Yeah, now my neighbor and a hand ducking work. My neighbor is super pissed, and I.
Speaker 1: Guess it would be a turn hand in anyway. Put enough gravy on it, and I'm sure it's fine.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's gonna be so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is, but it's not the naghbory you like, So what do you care?
Speaker 2: Right, because now it's kind of like a free range turkey, right, like a hybrid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well for a few days anyway, you guys don't do a full turkey really, like.
Speaker 2: No, there's like three of us, so we do like we do, like the step down. We did like one because it's just Marky. That's a pigeon. Bro that's a no, it's like a turkey. It's like a small I don't even know. But no, it's like you look on the outside of it's in the freezer. Now it's his turkey. It's a turkey.
Speaker 1: Oh it's young, it's young. It's one of the young turkeys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we did because it's it's just Marky, Lincoln and I and Lincoln will have like two bites of it. He's not really a big fan of turkey. And then we did like a full turkey once, maybe like five years ago, and it was absurd. And I'm a big fan of the turkey sandwiches left over with the stuff. Oh it's the best.
Speaker 1: But wait, wait, wait, hold on, what all goes on the leftover turkey sandwich?
Speaker 2: I just do mayo, turkey, stuffing and bread. That's all I do.
Speaker 1: Stuffing turkey.
Speaker 2: Cranberry we don't do cranberry sauce we hate it. And gravy we don't do cranberry sauce. Okay, gross, well.
Speaker 1: Both the both the can and the regular correct is it was you you hate Wisconsin? Okay? Got it all right? So that's a weird. Most people don't know that, Like Wisconsin just makes most of the cranberries in America. It's true. Look it up. And you should also learn why they wear those big Most people think cranberry's growing water. They don't. That's just how they get them up. And when they do it, it releases millions of spiders. So if you're one of those people in the cranberry bog, they're spiders crawling all over you. Really yeah, good morning's dead? Do Yeah? Somebody explained that to me one time when I was living on Minnesota. I'm like, this is, what's just one more thing wrong with the state? Packer fans and spider crawl over enthusiasts, all right, Yeah, Turkey Sam. We were having a discussion the other day off the air, and I'll be so bold as to throw this out. When is fried chicken the best within about ten minutes of it coming out the pan and then and it's not even close cold the next day coming out of the fridge, hands down, And I would almost argue that I like cold fried chicken more sometimes because very often after that ten minutes, it's just yeah, So anyway, now I want fried chicken, and I'm all out.
Speaker 2: Well, that was a good show, dude, I thought it. I thought it went well today, So it was good.
Speaker 1: So Ross is on the impression that if he sneaks in and changes the hands on the studio clocks to say that it's eight fifty six.
Speaker 2: Nine o'clock, Man, that was a good financial report from Jeff Bellinger. Man looking forward to anybody at week? What did you talk about the Nasdaq and the Dow Jones? And then did he Yeah? And then in the video Turkey sturdy Turkey stocks yesterday through the roof Stonks talked about Stonks?
Speaker 1: What about Ray? What did ra say?
Speaker 4: Oh? Man?
Speaker 2: That weather?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What about the what about his sports team? Did he seem happy? Probably not? By the way, do you seem happy because you just got disrespected and ranked third behind the Steelers and power rankings? And then last night happened. So you guys was robbed. Man, you guys was robbed. We have about a dozen wild turkeys. Yeah, you know what when I was that's the other thing bring up wild turkeys. We didn't eat a store bought turkey for I don't remember, not at our house anyway. And here's the thing. We have what are in Wyomi. We had what are called Miriams. Miriams. Other people go miriam So we have miriam turkeys. And they are not like your other turkeys.
Speaker 2: You know why.
Speaker 1: They're almost docile, like it's not a hunt. It's uh oh, they're over there in the field. Let me walk over there with my and I'm not making this up. I never shoot them with shotgun. We never have pellets in there. I'd walk over. I had a Nonidas Strike Eagle before I I pulled the trigger on Matthews when the thirty two came out. But I had a Noneida Strike Eagle, which is one of the first compound bows. Made the thing look badass. I'd get me as a wiki broadhead, pull that thing back. Just walk out there and don't. And then then we had a turkey and we didn't have to pick pellets out of it. So like and admittedly it's a little stringer than the than the regular turkeys. So I don't know, man, I love, love love that part of the Thanksgiving thing because we could get you get turkey tags for our area, just over the counter. So AnyWho fun fun? Alright, what is this? Ross wants to leave now? Now people are emailing me saying that no, no, the clock is correct and I'm incorrect. Why are you emailing me trying to talk yourself out of two and a half hours a show unless you're a hater. Speaking of haters, did you see the MSNBC folks absolutely lose their crap within ten minutes of Pam Bondi's name being thrown out there and wishing Matt Gates was back. Seriously, it took ten minutes as the news was breaking yesterday that instead of Matt Gates, And we'll have a little speculation session here in a moment, because I, for one, I don't know say, there's a lot of theories, but let's let's concentrate on Pam bond If you don't know Pam Bondi, Florida Attorney General. Absolute people, I used to mistake not mistake her, but like you'd hear a quote and I didn't know if it was Pam Bondi's quote because it was just it was so full of venoms sometimes but like funny venom or the former spokesperson for DeSantis who went over to his campaign side there, Christine what's her name?
Speaker 5: But like.
Speaker 1: She's I, I I what I know about Bondy. I think this could be really entertaining and they're gonna have a really hard time, Like Ross, do we know who she's accused of raping? Yet? Do we know? Have we heard a name floated out or some court document that just appeared into existence? Do we?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's gonna be a little harder to do that. That's a shame. I wonder if that's why MSNBC sounds like this.
Speaker 6: Pam Bondi is exactly what I was saying in the last segment that we should all fear because she's competent.
Speaker 3: We may not.
Speaker 6: Agree with her ideologically, but knows how to do this job.
Speaker 3: So if anyone on the.
Speaker 6: Democratic side or anyone who cared about liberty or justice was thinking, well, maybe Matt Gates will screw this up and that'll give us some time. No, Pambondy knows what she's doing. She knows what she's doing about immigration. Remember, Florida is one of those states that's been very aggressive about migrants and deportation and moving people to different states and everything else, like that Florida has enacted all sorts of rules and laws to curtail students and what they can do on campuses and finding legal justifications for manipulating education money. She is a dangerous and effective pick, and that's frankly worse than what we would have got with Matt Gates, even with the deplorable moral background that he has.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I want to discuss that with a little more depth with both of you, including her record on civil rights, LGBTQ rights, and other issues that are front and center at the DJ and which we know we're also big campaign issues this cycle.
Speaker 1: Milo Uanopolis on Timpole's podcast, Going Scorched Earth on Laura Lumer, who then freaks out and then Milo is like, oh, yeah, by the way, I have video of the things I just said, and then he posted the video. It's wild. But remember this woman was in the orbit of Trump, and like, I couldn't figure out why in my beef with her is not necessarily the stuff that she ends up on people's radar being upset about. It's the all the other stuff, Like it's really it's really crazy stuff, all right, So what the heck, let's just throw it. It's Friday. I'm just gonna throw this out there. So I'm not gonna play all the audio because I didn't send it to Ross and it would take a while to cut it all up. But Soilo made three claims. The first one's crazy. Why why after literally getting to fly on Trump's plane, being invited tomorrow, lago, all of those things, why then all of a sudden she wasn't They got her out there. And the story that Milo told is she told people that she had pretended to be Lewinsky and Donald Trump was Clinton bragging about it on the play, asking I wasn't saying what happened on the plane, that's what she said. Obviously that's a problem. That's a problem. And so but some folks within Trump's staff there, I don't know if it's his new chief of staff or whoever it was, they realized that we that's in we need she needs to not be here. And so they kind of tasked a couple other people with being like you know that thing where you're like, hey, when you're in high school, you ever do this? Really, hey, whoever's in the passenger see you, Like, hey, man, could you check see if the head the tail light's working and then drive off right. So they pulled one of those. I don't know all the details of it, and again that's just one thing. But what was crazy is Milo said that Laura one day she was going she was going to speak, and you have to remember that Milo was her campaign manager. She was going to speak to a group of Jewish GOP voters in Florida somewhere, and she had drawn on the folder that had her speech in it, the Star of David. Except she didn't because she drew a pentagram. Because she didn't know that the Star of David and Nagra have a different number of points on them, have a different look to them, more so than just that. And Milo said it's because she lied about being Jewish, and then his follow up story was, so then she spent she would practice drawing the Star of David on a blackboard like that, you know, like a kid having to write the same thing over and over. And I'm like, this is insane. I heard Dad didn't think much about it, and there was something else, I can't remember what it was, something else, but I didn't think much about it. And then I noticed yesterday because she got really mad. She's like, you're lying. He posted video of her doing these things, practicing, going I get this right, Like just crazy stuff. So that's if you get into the gossipy side of things, that's really where I fell down a bit of a rabbit hole yesterday. But it was incredibly crazy and amusing me. Just why. You know, watching people burn down all of their stuff all on their own is very instructive on what not to do, and probably doing those things are things you should not do. So but you know, I'm not here to lecture you, except I am for another two hours and twenty minutes. Why is it going so slow today? Do you remember being a kid in school on that last day before a vacation.
Speaker 2: I remember looking at the clock and you swear that like the big hand went backwards. Yeah, so what is happening?
Speaker 1: Can we check the batteries in there? Teacher? What is going on? Man? All right, so let me get back to the Pam Bondi stuff. But we got to start with the mac Gates stuff, right. What was that? I was just asking, I was just gonna ask it straight out. What was that? What was the thing that that was? Was that a legitimate back because I believe, I tweeted, no, somebody talked him with Matt Gates, because, as I pointed out, I didn't want people one. I didn't want members of Congress in that ag job because they may have to burn their friends. So I'm happier about a Bondie pick, even though yes, she runs in those same circles. She's not a congressional member, she's not a senator, Okay, she clearly they can't try to hang rape cases on her, or maybe they can't. Who the heck knows what they're going to come up with? What the I don't know what the ladies at the View are going to be up to today. We'll show you what they were up to tomorrow here in just a bit, but they're up yesterday, so I don't know. The biggest criticism I've seen of Bondie is that she was a registered lobbyist for Cutter or Qatar or however you want to pronounce it, and then they just write that, do you know what she was a lobbyist for and why she filed the necessity disclosure reforms. She didn't hide any of this, She filed all the documents. It was a singular issue and it was under the umbrella of Qatar because they were the host country. Pam Bondi was a lobbyist for organizations and individuals who were trying to stop human sex trafficking. So she was contracted during the World Cup, remember whether with their crazy stadium that kind of looks like a a female part. She was under contract by both the organizations but also the host country, which was Cutter, So that's why she had to fill out the forms. She was trying to stop people from being sex trafficked to Cutter for the World Cup where they would then be raped. But sure, yeah, that's obviously you just if you just say she worked for Cutter, you can imply that, uh, she's a manchurin candidate or something. But you should at least understand what it was. Okay. Also, why aren't they making a big deal about her being that she'll be the first female ag Republican AG in the history of the United States, And I like, maybe she doesn't care. Maybe I don't care, and you don't care based on that you just wanted to be qualified. But you know, the left loves that stuff. Oh they love that stuff, and they've taken two swipes at it. Themselves, one of which literally sat on a tarmac and you can't convince me didn't discuss talked about non existing grandkids shut up right there where they had to like change airport taxing traffic. This whole thing went on. Some reporter, thank god, went look at those two plan what's going on over there?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: It is the only reason we know about it, and right in the midst of what they're trying to figure out with Hillary Coli and then the other one murdered twenty five kids. All right, Waco, that's the reference there.
Speaker 2: By the way, you know, every time I think of a Janet Reno, I just think of Will Ferrell.
Speaker 1: Don't you see what I did on Twitter? This one?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I I posted aside by side of Bondi and Reno, but I may have accidentally used Will Ferrell rena.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then I was made and I was so proud of myself. Hold on, I was so proud of myself. I'm like, yeah, that's funny because I hadn't thought about that in forever. And then one of our one of our listeners goes on Twitter, I've seen this dude post before. He says that Will Ferrell is that an essen El skit I missed and I'm I never felt so old.
Speaker 2: Oh yes you missed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not just us skit.
Speaker 2: It's funny because you know, we were in like middle school right when that came out, when that impression came out, And like, I don't really remember how Janet Reno spoke, Like I can't hear her voice in my head, but when I think about it, what I imagine is Will Ferrell's voice doing Janet Reno.
Speaker 1: She had a more masculine delivery. I always I'll remember her always doing the maya culpa. Well, here's what happened to Waco Pound Sand You don't like it thing that press conference because then once you because at first you're like, ah, they're crazy, but it's like, but were they? Were they being crazy to the point where you had to go in and almost one hundred people died? Put one of your people, I mean, after Ruby Ridge, Like you should think about this stuff. But yes, no, much like when people think of Sarah Palin, they probably imagine an SNL character. Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, that's how when Ross and I think of Janet Reno, and I think a lot of people we think, we think we see an SNL character in our head, right, so, uh, by the way, uh here is well, I'll let you Is this real Janet Reno or is this SNL will feral Janet Reno? See if you can see, if you can figure it out.
Speaker 2: You wanted her, you got her.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get the straight dope from the horse's mouth. It's time. Okay, who wants a piece of Reno? Let's see ann news. Mister Reno is an appointee of an administration that's plague with pending indictments. Hasn't the time come for you to remove yourself from the investigation? If you ask one more question like that, you're gonna have to rove my foot from your ass. And by the way, I read somewhere she hated it, she absolutely hated it. And then I read somewhere that she absolutely loved it. So I don't even know how she is, how she thought of that, But I don't know. That's Janet Reno in my head. Now. She since passed away, she did, I can't remember how long. She didn't die that long ago.
Speaker 2: And she died in the football game, right, yes, that guy.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, no, good good, good good catch there Ross but she had that knowledge that through me. Stop it's only six forty six, what is happening? Make it go fast.
Speaker 2: It was a great show. I felt good about that era.
Speaker 1: They're probably of all the of all the SNL skits in your top ten if Bill Clinton and then McDonald's explaining by stealing food his African policy with rebels and what was the word he kept using, war lords?
Speaker 2: War lords.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so let's say a warlord comes. It's one of the funniest skits ever. And then and clearly they're making fun of Clinton there, and they're making fun of me. They were making fun of the left and the right. Obviously George Bush. Will Ferrell transitioned right into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean that was great, man. Remember the Bob Dole stuff too. Norm McDonald would do Bob Do and they would debate back and forth and they would do both sides, and it was just I think that's why recently Dana Carvey came back and he was doing Georgia Bush on the show Now and he did his Elon Musk impression and a lot of people were like offended by it and said it was like over the line. Whatever. I thought it was actually funny. But I think the only reason I found it funny is because it was Dana Carvey doing it. I don't think anyone else could do it.
Speaker 1: I think there's not a mean bone in his body while he's doing it. Is the impression people, and it's.
Speaker 2: Just and it's like, it's a typical Dana Carvey impression where it's so over the top that it's ridiculous and funny. That's all. You wouldn't work.
Speaker 1: You see, Dana Carvey did his whole podcast the other day. It's just them destroying Fauci. Him and Spade is destroying Fauci. So like, I like, I don't even know where his politics lie. I couldn't tell you. And that's good because when Dana Carvey's done on stage, I'm generally amused and I will I will take more Dana Carvey as long as he's willing to go over and do it. The problem is if they're not gonna think about something just for a moment too. The balance you have to walk to be able to do an Elon Musk impression because of the cadence and the delivery that Elon Musk has, which may or may not be something having to do with him being on the spectrum. You can't lean into that. You have to go and you have to do it in a way where you don't you don't cross that boundary, which is pretty established, right, especially in an SNL environment, even though the SNL environment now would not care about immutable characteristics, right if as long as it's trash and a Republican. So Dana Carvey's got to go do that. But he also has to portray Elon Musk hop it around like a lunatic, which was funny.
Speaker 2: You know, his impressions are so absurd that they're funny. That's all, yes, because then like a Hartman impression would be a really good impression, like Nails the guy the cadence. The voice sounds like him a game at Carvey impression, isn't isn't that? It sort of it takes who the person is. It's like a caricature of the person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, George Bush Senior, right right right, Look at all the different guys that he's played, and that's who you'll remember him for. So even though Will Ferrell, I remember, I remember the I told you that Will Ferrell at the wolf Pack game right when Roy Cooper was running, I was so disappointed. So I'm just sitting there tailgating with the boys, well the boys and the girls and anyone around. We had a rather big tailgate group that day, and all of a sudden, I look over and I kid you, not, one of the guys his name is Ken's there and he's he looks over, he goes, Will Ferrell's walking over here, and I thought he was joking. And I turn around and Will Ferrell and Roy Cooper are walking right at our tailgate.
Speaker 2: And Will Ferrell, right, you told me he was naked and running to the quad, right, Yeah, well he.
Speaker 1: Was at that time. He was walking because he was a little winded. Yeah. And then he had another really old guy with him named lou or something something that rhymed with that.
Speaker 2: That was his boy I remember that.
Speaker 1: Ye oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Blue, I think that was his name. Anyways, So, no, but Will Ferrell was out there, He's got a Cooper shirt on, he's coming by, he's stumping for Cooper at the tailgate stuff. I didn't Nobody was mean to him, but it was funny because half the tailgate people just ignored them.
Speaker 2: How depressing was that?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm like, why are you doing. I already already knew he's a you know, he had no problem speaking on and leftist politics. But now one you've ruined. You've ruined a lot of things for me, just mentally right now. I'm sure I'll get over it, and I already have, because look, there's a lot of funny old Will Ferrell stuff. But forever you'll be the guy who came and interrupted our tailgate so you could tell us about your Jesus, which in this case was Roy Cooper was gonna do everything except you know, help people in West or North Carolina, but all the other things, he was going to do all of those. So yeah, that's my sad Will Ferrell story. All right. So back to the Gates thing. I really want to know, because here's the theories. One that was genuinely they wanted to get Gates and is the ag but the media did what the media did and it was far too overwhelming. Two, Gates was never going to be the a g and in fact, because of the way that he worded his resignation letter, they can just swear him in in the next congress. Three they're going to make him the senator. But first they wanted to use him to test or maybe senator or Congress. This theory goes for extra ones. It was Trump's four D chess way of figuring out which senators were with him or against him. So he'd go scorched earth on those who said no. I mean, that's real for g chess stuff because look at the fallout from it. And then there's the they're gonna make him senator, and then there's the other one. They wanted to run Matt Gates because they don't like him. Oh and that was the other thing that they were saying about Trump. Trump hates plastic surgery and that was one of the reasons he hated Laura Lumer, and not just the part where she said that she uh lewinsky him. So there's crazy stuff out there every day, and sometimes I'm here for it. Uh So yeah, So what do you think the Gates store ross, What do you think the Gates story is at this point? Think about that. We're gonna take a break when we come back. I'd like your calls eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Was that an honest tried it just didn't work out or is something else going on? And what do you think of Pam Bondy. We'll find out next hag On worry. I'm sorry. Why were you asking Ross about Pete? You want to see if he do a whole hour? Do we have that much stuff to cover? I mean, we got the Bellinger, we got all that stuff coming. Oh you mean just wait, hold on? You mean just him do the hour and then you leave? Is that that's okay?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm thinking we just pot him up on the phone and leave. I mean, I think he could do it. He could pull it off.
Speaker 1: I mean technically that last break of the show auto fires, so and then it kills the board and goes into the beck stuff.
Speaker 2: So I mean I only offer it as I respect him. He's a pro.
Speaker 1: You know he can do it, so can earlier. No, Okay, wouldn't wouldn't be that well that's my speculation. But that's what we're doing in this segment. We're we're doing some speculating, like what was that whole Gates thing? Was it for real, for reals? Was it some sort of forty chess? Was it to out unloyal members of Congress, which is a theorious yesterday? Is it just the media with their seeding hatred because let's face it, Gates was their poster boy for hatred. They had a writer who was mad at his wife for ruining Gilligan's Island for her. I think it was was it Miami or Fort Latte, one of the one of the papers down there, So she couldn't she really enjoyed it. Because his wife's name is Ginger, I believe, or Mary I can't. I don't remember what it is. She's one of the women on I don't care because also that's his wife. You all are lunatics. So what do we think was going on there? Let's let's get into the phone shell we Lisa, you're up first, go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Ye know what I was wondering about is uh you know, it gives Matt a perfect opportunity to go on to all the shows and to get some of this stuff out front and center, you know, like looking into all this insire trading in crap and scorn on him, kind of being able to make the argument about what some stuff that he was going to do that maybe really hasn't been front and center as some of you know a lot of the talking points because it's hidden so well.
Speaker 1: But remember this isn't just about stopping him from a g This is about destroying anyone wanting to give him any credibility. It's kind of what they're doing to Tulsi Gabbard right now. Most people, most people pay attention, realize that that whole Tulsi Gabbard is friends with Bashir al Assad and is a secret Middle Eastern plant, is one hundred percent a Hillary Clinton creation, or at least the people around her. Most people realize that with Gates, that's what they want to do, so that if he's on there, they can sow who you gonna believe. Nancy Pelosi said she didn't know about Navidia. I had to buying all that Navidia before it went way up or Matt Gates the rapist, and that's how they'll approach it. So I hope you're right. Anyone up there, I don't care who it is, left or right. If they want to uncover some of the slog and the sludge, I'm here for it. So I hope you're right. Lisa, all right, all right, have yourself, good morning. Do appreciate it. But that's why I was laughing over the yacht. The Milo Laura Lumer I could give two craps really about either of them. You know, they don't work for me and go out do whatever they want. They've ever watched they don't go over to Blue Sky because then they'll get scarlet lettered. Did you guys know this? So Ross, we talked about this yesterday where you said there were some posts right where they had just what was the word they wrote over the post so you can't see the post.
Speaker 2: Babel MB tried to post over there, and every post was labeled intolerance.
Speaker 1: Intolerance, right, So here's what happens. If you get too many of your posts, they go to your main page. So think of it like on Twitter. Right, I flipped over because I want to read your bio that stuff, but you can because there's just a giant banner that says intolerant, scarlet lettered you. I mean, the irony of making somebody's whole thing say that they're intolerant and you just shouldn't is intolerance. The whole thing, I think is an experiment to see if my brains will explode. Like that panelist on scanners I.
Speaker 2: Was reading this morning, the more people from the left they're coming back to x now because the reason being is that they've been banned and blocked on Blue Sky for being intolerant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think there's a fair number coming back, because I think the dopamine they get from fighting isn't there right. Some people just love doing that and you're not. Although it sounds like there is some fighting, it's just in fighting, I believe would be the word for it.
Speaker 3: Jamal, what's up, hey, Casey. I want to say this real quick because I got a clock in Casey. If you notice this is the same thing. It's not just Democrats, it's wheat Republicans who don't want to do President Trump's agenda. Any Republicans that size would make America great again. Maga. But what happened is the media reports some sexual slatious things being the Republicans quote unquote get wheat knee and say oh and start pull them away from them and being that person lose his position. Perfect example what happened here in Mark Robinson looking, well, now we'll look what they did to Matt Gates when the Department of.
Speaker 1: Justice, Marley, those of you are interested, Mark was tweeting about the Gates things, So if you want to slide over to his account, he came to the same conclusion you had Jamal Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when and when you have Merrick Garlands. Merrick Garlands, this isn't a Democrat, a Republican or independent degrad This is Marik Garland. He has investigated everybody and locked people up. Everything said, I don't believe this story when it comes to Matt Gates. This is why happens. You have a lot of Republicans that keep Democrats in power because these Democrats helped keep Republicans in check that they don't like. They don't like Republicans who listen to their voters. This is why you had the traditional ones Mitch McConnell, Alaska Senator Susan Collins and now the Mitt Romney replacement.
Speaker 1: Susan Collins main but you're both on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw the list as well of who the whole problem.
Speaker 3: And the new guy wouldn't have voted for him as well? Who when they met Romney replacement. I mean literally, you taught round another met Romney. So this is what they this is And yes, the Democrats are diabolical, of course, this is what they're gonna do. But when you have Republicans who sit here and you that the Saint of the Republicans. I'm gonna give you a clear example.
Speaker 1: Sorry, be quick because I have a question for you, and I only have a couple of minutes. So make your point.
Speaker 3: Ted Budd, Ted Buddy got democrat. He ran against you because y'all used to pick at him he was sleeping on the couch, because he got taught having an affair during his arm campaign and you used to joke say he was sleeping on the couch during his campaign, Democrats overwhelmingly voted for him, and the.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm so confused. Are you referring to cal cunning him?
Speaker 3: Who was the guy he voted against? No, No, it was the guy he ran against Ted, But it was a Democrat he ran for senator. I think he ran against Ted Budd and he had an.
Speaker 1: Affair Cal Cunningham, Jody, we called him to Yeah that dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you used to peak at him all the time. You said that he's sleeping on the couch.
Speaker 1: Se in his campaign was sep with he was sleeping with deployed service members wives or wife this? Yeah, I feel like that's a dude who needs picked on. Let me ask you a question, Jamal, before I gotta get out of here. Okay, will you apologize to Juicy smolee?
Speaker 3: No, Juicy smole is worse than their hair hat wearing monster Janet Crocky. We know he lied to do that so he could fall some racial tension and he got away with it. No, he old lion Juicy juiceaid Jush smile at the French ass, I can't own gods, and it proved a corruption of Chicago.
Speaker 1: And he yeah, okay, all right, so I'm gonna put you down for not going to apologize. All right, Jamal, I got a roll, So all right, can you believe it? Ross? You want to apologize to Juicy Smollier, oh Man, Dave Chappelle, Yeah, I'm too busy. I'm really Ross is very busy thinking of ways to get us out of here.
Speaker 2: Earlier, I just turned on my vacation. Ought to apply some email.
Speaker 1: I've always tempted to do that because really it's for sales anyway. If sales sends me something right now, we might have to go down and have a discussion.
Speaker 2: But let's be honest. It's Friday. They're not here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we gave them. They gave him all laptops so they can send us email and stuff, But yeah, I know you're probably right. Let's see here. Oh I didn't even ask you. So what do you think? What do you think the Gates thing is of all those different options or is it? Do you think they just put them out there and and then just got.
Speaker 2: I honestly have an end or I have no idea. I mean, there's a lot of people I look up to, like you know that are saying that there's like a forty chess thing right where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your brand doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean Matt Gates was sort of a problem for Speaker Johnson, and now he's gone, so he's now got a you know, Trump is looking good in the house's eyes.
Speaker 1: Well, the previous speaker was really more him and Gates because they had the famous screaming match.
Speaker 2: So so I don't I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I do know that I think Pam Bondi is a much better would be a much better attorney general. I can't I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wait to see what her scandal is. And you know with heg Seth, it's like they're doing the same thing. And then I read the police report yesterday. No, no, I don't believe it, and they're and that cross like does nobody know whether Jerusalem cross is? Is that a thing that no that people don't know? Do you know what the four little crosses are? Those are the disciples? This is like Christian iconography. One oh one, man, I mean this is and they're just like, oh, he's a white supremacist. And I'm like, those are literally the four of the Disciple. Those those are the disciples.
Speaker 2: Did you see the person online? It was some big pundit on the left where they were like, you know, I dare you to show me where this this has been used Christians before?
Speaker 1: What did he offer?
Speaker 2: He offered money, right, yeah, like I get money, Like, just show me where this has been used before, because I know it's for white supremacy. It's never been used. If you're a Christian and people are like, here's my bib, here's my Bible, here's photos of like you know, people in the Vatican.
Speaker 1: And you ever two are old churches in Europe. It's everywhere everywhere, and a lot of it ties in with uh when you start getting into Knight's templar stuff. They got that stuff. Oh yeah, man, It's like the moment I saw it, I'm like oh yeah, yeah, Peter Paul, is it Peter Paul, Mark and Luke. I'm trying to remember what the four represents. See, I don't even know everything about it, but I know that I just can't remember off the top of my head. Absolute lunatics. Man, Uh, how many trees do you have upross for Christmas? How many times?
Speaker 2: We went to seventeen?
Speaker 1: And they're all Christmas trees?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Because I just found out that some people put other trees up, so I just want to check and make sure before I do that story next. Yours are all Christmas trees right?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: You're not okay because there's the guy. There's a guy who went in a different direction. We'll just say that and I will fill you in on why. Coming up next casey O Day Radio program, a twenty seven year old man has been arrested after police although in this case a passer by first saw it and then called police, and then police discovered a very special tree. The tree, which was not inside of his house but rather in a patch of woods directly behind it, served a really creepy purpose. It was his and I'm using the term that is used by police so that I'm going to clean it up just a little. It was his alone time tree, you catch them a drift, alone time with himself where he hoped to have a pleasurable experience. Okay, so that's what and so he referred to it as that tree but using m Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, so again, I not a Christmas thing I was familiar with growing up. And but maybe it's something else, or you know, the guy's a lunatic. The guy's a young guy, right yeah, probably like what twenty seven, twenty seven?
Speaker 2: Right, early guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's young, probably not married, doesn't look like it. Probably younger guy. Maybe he doesn't know how to do it. Maybe he you know, maybe he went to the Christmas tree stand and they wanted fifteen extra dollars to flock it, and he's like, nah, I got this.
Speaker 2: We all make mistakes, you know, go through phases in our in our college years. What's that he was sixty seven? Okay, never mind, no, he was twenty seven, it says man. Still Oh okay, okay, oh no, no, no, no, that's the what's funnier if he was older, damn it?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah it would be, wouldn't it. Now that sixty seven, that ross is referring to oh my god, Oh it's so much worse. What do you think about it? This way? Right, there is sixty seven pieces of underwear that he had stolen from people around the area. I think he was stealing a lot of them from a hospital, which is which was basically on the other side of the field, and it was like clothing that was stored by patients. So you like go in there and I don't know where is he's slipping into the rooms to do that. I don't know whatever he was doing. He's facing like five years in prison. He's still and it didn't matter. Officers say that there was stolen underwear from people, men, women, young, old children. And he said that when he would drink, he'd get lonely, which is why I don't think he was married. He would get lonely and then he'd head out of the woods to his alone time tree, the fappling, as I'm to call it, he went to the fapley. I worked so hard on this whole story. You're welcome. The flocking joke is topped here.
Speaker 2: So it wasn't even like in his house. He just had it out.
Speaker 1: No, that's how he got found out. So somebody else. I gotten through this little patch of woods.
Speaker 2: That's creepy to stumble across like you, and they're like, what is that? This is like a Blair witch house, but yeah, it terrifying what.
Speaker 1: Is going on? You still stand in the corner, but you do different stuff in it. So turn around, you know they're re releasing that movie. But on the handicam level, there was a big argument when they put it out where they improved the video quality, and I guess they're going to re release it with is is there a market for that? I mean, who knows. Maybe I'll watch it if it's on on the free streamings. I don't know. Uh, anyway back to this, so yeah, so somebody's just probably they're probably just taking a shortcut to get to school or work or whatever. Just says somebody who was quote walking through the woods, uh noticed the fapling and uh, as you can imagine, was like, you know what, I'm maybe say something to the police. We're not here next week, so we're doing that thing that we all did in school that day right before like the big Christmas break. Yeah, I called it a Christmas break. What are you gonna do? Where you were convinced all the all the clocks in every class are broken, or that it's the one day where they forget the bells broken. It's like, no, I'm sure it's time, all right, so uh, for forgive, forgive our glee. But yeah, so we're not gonna be here next week. You're all on notice there you go, all right here, you want some glee? What can be more gleeful than listening to the folks over at the view right? Although this is pretty funny. So one, remember we had the audio the other day of Sunny Houston coming back from break after she had just she just essentially said Matt Gates did all these things and then, like some ABC lawyers sitting their heads about to exploit, he say, no, can't do this, not with these guys coming in. So she had to read a legal disclaimer, but she read it like a hostage. Okay, I feel like that's going to be a regular thing until the eighty six, these chicks. But yesterday's the person that they were slandering. I mean, they were attempting to slander clearly. He leaned right into it, and it was hoot, all right, let's let's get to Uh. Yes, I'm sorry, I'm gonna subject you to the view. Let's hear what happened. I'm sorry what oh Ross is telling me? That's not the view audio. Oh that's the crazy mayor lady down the news heal, I'm they sound so similar. I apologize for that. Oh okay, it's the pink ones. Well, of course it's the pink one over here. Let's go, shall we.
Speaker 9: People want us divide it, and they aren't just here in this country. There are foreign, foreign adversaries who are infiltrating our social media because it is prudent.
Speaker 1: For us to stay that way.
Speaker 9: But when you see something that really pisses you off, you should triple check that one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I think that that's why people like our show, because they know that we are checked by.
Speaker 11: ABC News, but by everybody.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, if we're wrong, we have you know, the legal note here and.
Speaker 1: She looks over its Sonny. Okay, all right, so you say that, But then the thing you say next, right, you just mentioned that clearly there is an amped up priority on just the facts and to be wary because legal is watching you. So let's continue.
Speaker 10: It went from Walter Cronkite basically to this guy Joe Rogan, who believes in dragons. I checked it. He believes in dragon. He believes in dragon, Yes, I did. And he also thinks that the dragons, like I guess like Dinosaury type type of animals, roam the earth when people did. So this is the type of really really bad information that's going out.
Speaker 12: Well, it defends there are some really.
Speaker 10: Good possible that John Trump did roam the earth when.
Speaker 12: There are some really good news kind of influencer types, and I think it's great that they're getting information about global and current events in front of younger people who maybe don't tune into traditional media. But to Sarah's point, there has to be some fact checking and actually verification of the things that are shared. Because I spent a lot of time on Instagram reels and I'm served up things that I get outraged about and then I realized, oh, that's not even true. But I have the sense to go and look it up.
Speaker 1: All right, So here's first of all, I how do you find here's the problem. Joe Rogan saw it and he started just tweeting out links to dragon documentaries and they changed his description to dragon believer. Clearly he's scrolling with them. Does Joe Rogan think dragons were running around eating the ancient Chinese? Or does Joe Rogan? Who I could? I saw? I looked at one of the documentaries you shared. The documentary is definitely is one that has done where like We're Dragons real, but comes to the conclusion that a lot of dragon lore was a result of dinosaur bones and then people trying to interpret what that was and it grew from there. But also you throw a few Komodo dragons in there. You've never seen one of those. You hear these tales. If you look at old maps, here be dragons. She's missing written on there. She's missing The point, right, The point is these are fun conversations to have people like talking about and speculating about Bigfoot and refos and how long have people been talking about the Lockness Monster. These are fun conversations. Yeah, And he brings in people like Graham Hancock, right, which had one of the biggest shows on Netflix now there, oh they got big the Idea Apocalypse whatever it is show And these are fun things to talk about. And there is a portion of history which seems to be missing and not there right, like for instance, the Pyramids, how are they built? Why were they built? These things?
Speaker 2: Are these are fun conversations that normal people like to have and why.
Speaker 1: Are there pyramids? On like four different times?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean right, these are conversations people.
Speaker 1: But also and you can get in there with your logic and be like, well, logically, they've probably built pyramids because from a structural support standpoint, not having the you know, steel and bolts and everything that we have, it's extremely stable. Right. You could be as boring as that, or you could go it was the autoachy mining gold. I mean, I don't care which one you want to go with, because we're not having a real conversation. This isn't a debate at Princeton. And there's a reason Joe Rogan has three hundred times the viewers you have or whatever that number is.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's the different kind of guess he can have. Right, you can have jd. Vance on one day talking about political issues or whatever they're talking about, and then you can ask somebody else on the next day just having a fun conversation.
Speaker 1: Bring the dragon dude in, right, I'll watch I'll click the hell out of that, the same way I'm watching ancient aliens. Not because you know everything that to the dude's telling me, I believe I just like no, but you're telling like, what are they going to say about the bag dad battery now? Like I want to I want to hear this thuff.
Speaker 2: But even because these are fascinating, entertaining people, right, he has entertaining people across from him, people like that, Like you're telling me, if you couldn't have a chance, if Georgio Suklos would come in right now and sit down and talk to you for an hour, you'd put that on the air. That'd be fair, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, you wouldn't let them because you want to go home, So.
Speaker 2: It is time to go. It's been a good three hours.
Speaker 1: Turn poor Georgie away. Come on, man, that'd be amazing. Look what what is one of the most popular radio shows of all time? Coast to coast Coast to coast. It's an overnight show and it literally is one of the most popular of all time, either when you ask people to rank it or you would not believe the numbers nationally. Admittedly I can't. I don't know that. I've looked at the numbers here locally, but it's but that's not the that's not the point. And you don't have to believe anything that's on there. Ross, do you believe psychics can come in and contact people's dead people? George Nory?
Speaker 2: There, the psychic stuff pisses me off, you know how it does?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you're but you're welcome to had an opinion. But if they started to talk about I don't know. I don't know what's what's some crazy monster up in New York. I've only heard George nor other than the criminals in New York. I've only heard George Nory get pissed off once at a guest. Yeah, and the guest brought up the like that the moon was made of cheese or something, and that was too much.
Speaker 2: For George Norry. He's like, I can't. We're not going to get pissed off.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell people and I'll tell people it's a fae documentary. It's a mockumentary. You should watch Lounopolis. I love those kinds of things. I don't know what that is. It's basically what Ross just laid out about, how the moon's a secret base. It's an observatorial but it's not real, real, but it's entertaining because you're just like it leaned back. So now they're freaking out over Joe Rogan he believes in dragons and him just leaning into it. Hilarious.
Speaker 12: What I do worry about with this, like the Blue Sky versus X, because a lot of people I thought on ex Twitter have now left to go to Blue Sky. I worry we're all going.
Speaker 1: How did you know they all left?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because they came on Twitter to tell you. So they do have a use for the too into our.
Speaker 12: Own echo chamber. So we had this, you know, this election that was tense. Donald Trump won and the right is going to stay on X and then the left is all going to be on Blue Sky. How do we try to talk to each other?
Speaker 13: Well, unfortunately, I will have to say the other side I think has driven people way because you it's you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Not just discourse.
Speaker 13: It's nasty name calling. It's coming after the family, and I'm going to do this to you, and I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's mostly discourse. Let's just if we're gonna be honest here, let's put our honest pants on. It's like it's it's it's daring to have a different opinion. The amount of freakouts. I posted some dude's sex offender registry today because he so irritated me freaking out on a dude who was asking him a legal question right now, illegal legit question in a polite manner. Guy flips out on the guy and then starts bragging about the guns he has. Well, you're a fellon on the sex offender registry, dude, and you just you just lost it on some guy who was just conversing with you. So welcome to public information and yeah, it's it's it's within our listening area. So yeah, so anyway, so yeah, the Blues guys, they don't even start.
Speaker 13: With anyone should have to take that from anybody if they don't have to. Well, so I'm not, and I think.
Speaker 1: A lot of You're right, you don't have to. But now you're going to go over and then do the same thing to other people, including people who probably voted like you. And then it all resulted with once again the lawyer's hearing something they didn't like and Sonny Houston having to read another another kidnap hostage letter.
Speaker 6: I have a legal note.
Speaker 14: Matt Gates has long denied all allegations and has not been charged with any crime. Gates previously dismissed allegations that he paid for saying that quote, someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex girlfriends as something more than jeer. Another legal note, Pete Hegseets lawyer said he paid the woman in twenty twenty three to head off the threat of a basis lawsuit. He has denied any wrongdoing.
Speaker 10: Just call the show legal note from now on.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, doing double stuff there. And then who did I see is leaving the country at Richard Gear, I guess is moving to Spain? So did you know that? Did you know that?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: You know why. Some people think it's political, but Catalan Gerbils are elite. So yeah, the Gerbils they have in Spain best in the world, man, So so maybe it's that. Well, you're not going to jump in on the Richard Gear Gerbans fun.
Speaker 15: Man, It was cold less nah good Yeah, chili, you guys stove in the mountains.
Speaker 1: That was the first crazy when I was a kid. Remember that was the first crazy celebrity rumor I ever remember. Even with the Michael Jackson stuff was pretty crazy. Like I'm sorry, Richard Gear did what and then that poor guys has been a saddle with that forever. Well maybe in Spain they don't know about it, but we don't care about Spain and their weather, don't care about I don't know the fact that I saw people playing in snow in North Carolina yesterday on Twitter this.
Speaker 15: Morning on the Twitter yep, no, yes, and more than six inches in some spots.
Speaker 1: Obviously we all know it's in.
Speaker 15: The mountains and with elevation, that's where the advisories are. But snowflakes as low as Ashville at their elevation, and I wouldn't be shocked if maybe we sneak a rain drop or a snowflake into the Triad or the Triangle. This morning, there's a couple echoes showing up on radar. Certainly chilly enough. There's a freeze warning as temperatures in the upper twenties and low thirties, but just enough to excite people and then it's going to be clear otherwise in sunshine and upper forties to low fifties today, with a breeze sixties over the weekend, maybe near seventy most of us, mid upper sixties early next week.
Speaker 4: The overnight lows are.
Speaker 15: Even going to come up into the upper thirties to low to mid forties over the weekend, into the fifties by early next week. But we do have a chance of showers as we get into Thanksgiving Day, but that doesn't look like it's going to be too impactful of a system. We'll see though, because some guidance was trying to make a bigger storm for the Northeast and New England and the mid Atlantic later in the week with the showers here, with that coal front attached to that storm. But it does look like it'll be unsettled for travel. But shouldn't it be, at least at this point a big event. But it's gonna actually be pretty nice, a little chilly next couple of days, Casey, we're warming up nicely into the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, unless your travel is to Paris Disneyland.
Speaker 15: Yes, it is snowing there too and absolutely blizzarded yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah that was cute. Yeah did I just say that?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 1: You did erase that?
Speaker 2: I'm not?
Speaker 1: I can't. It's forever, Ross, forever. Yeah, Ross, it's in the front. That's forever. Sorry, bro, shouldn't it no problem? All right? We'll talk in an hour you can apologize then see you and we're gonna take a break hang out talking about Blue Sky. And there was something I was yesterday when I saw this. I'm like, next time I talk about Blue Skuy, I have to talk about this, and I almost went past it. So yesterday on the show, I just while we were talking about Blue Sky, I mentioned I said, what do they even call the most because I realized tweets wasn't the right thing. And then later in the day I was like, oh yeah, I wanted to know what they were called. So I looked it up on Blue Sky's website, because like, that's where it's going to be. There's no question if the site doing it is calling it. And uh, let me read from their their their site. It says users can share text, messages, images, and videos in short posts known as skeets. Ross, do you know why that's interesting? You're in the right era, You and me are in the right era. Why refer to those as skeets makes me want to laugh?
Speaker 2: I can't talk now. I'm listening to Little John in the East Side Boys. Oh yeah, I'm getting amped for vacation, so oh my gosh, Rock just walk from the window to the wall.
Speaker 1: I just watched him do that.
Speaker 2: So that was our wedding dance, you know, our first dance. Yeah, that was your very yeah, very romantic. The lyrics are actually on the inside of my ring engraved.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why you have such a big ring.
Speaker 2: The sweat drop off my anyway. Yeah, first dance.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god it. If it was father daughter, it would have been awkward, right, So what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: And for those of you who are lost here, you may well want to remain lost. You're thinking, oh, shooting shotguns. What's the problem. No, that's one. That's one thing.
Speaker 2: I luckily, I think the majority of the audience you know of a certain has seen a certain Chappelle show skit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yes. The song Ross is referred to titled colloquially, awe skeet skeet. How white would it sound for me to read the lyrics? It would be pretty so I'm gonna do. I can't. I can't read skeet in this case refers to something. By the way, one of the lines in the song is you can't say it on the radio, And I would challenge little John to admit his error. I probably never would have said it except in the trap and skeet sense. But now that those are what blue Sky is a trap? Blue Sky is a trap. I don't think it's run in the way that where it's a bunch of progressives over there. Look what they're doing to them. They've set them up for infighting. They make them use skeet to talk about messaging. If you send two back to back, you become little John. Probably the initials of the thing are bs. This might be this might be the four D chest that people so crave. Ah, I can't read any of these lyrics. Yeah. I saw comedian the other day who was reading his whole bit was he just got on the stage and he read the lyrics to baby It's Cold Outside, and then he read the lyrics to WAP, which was the number one song in the country at the time they canceled Baby It's Cold Outside. And he didn't have to make any jokes. So I'm sorry you're calling these those don't listen to that song at work. But understand what they're saying. Oh, we got some house eeping to do, like uh pete calendar middays WBT. How you doing what's going on?
Speaker 12: Sir?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm good, I'm doing it right?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? Are you? Are you working for Thanksgiving? Because you never take time off for you take a little time.
Speaker 5: They Actually, I actually have so many days that I haven't taken off. But I'm taking two weeks at the end of the year and I still don't have oh another day.
Speaker 1: It's fun. We always do that. Yeah, we're doing that too. Getting screwed this year?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got to carry over.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I'm working.
Speaker 5: I'm off on Thanksgiving and on the Friday after.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well right.
Speaker 5: And I still have days leftover that I didn't use this year.
Speaker 1: Man, what if you could, I don't know, use them next week? Take the whole week? Fine? Man? What's the worst that could happen in your fair city with no violence and law enforcement that doesn't think they're Jesus, I mean, possibly go wrong? Man? Yeah, all right, let me just hitch you with this because it's the million dollar question today. So Pam Bondy, all right, that's one of the thing. What was the Gates thing? Because like all the theories I've seen are that was a legit attempt. They thought they could get him committed, a confirmed or they never intended to confirm him it was a secret plot to out senators who aren't part of Trump's program, waha or something in between, like, uh, a little bit of uh, you know, screwing with people, a little bit of trolling. But inevitably, if you look at the wording of his resignation letter, they could feasibly still swear him in for the next Congress, or maybe they make him senator or the fifth one. They wanted rid of Gates and that's how they did it. So where's there's Pete Calender's brain at on this?
Speaker 5: I think I think, yeah, I'm an Ockham's razor kind of guy. I think the most obvious explanation is Ockham's razor Ockham's razor ross.
Speaker 1: Would you would you mind dealing with this please? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I can't hear.
Speaker 1: We don't use we don't use the term Aukham's razor on this show. It's Aukham's razor ramone.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oucham's razor ramone. I feel like we've had this discussion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like we have too. That's why I'm so surprised we're having it again. Yeah. Sorry, I sound like my mother there. Uh. Anyway, So you think path of least resistance. They they thought they could get him in and they just realized that CNN was going to CNN too hard, and so they went with somebody they probably won't accuse of sexual assault, in this case a woman.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, problem maybe, yeah, I mean, but it's possible. So uh no, I think that they I think Trump, you know, wanted him to be the a g and you know, Matt Gates has been a loyal uh you know, uh friend to Donald Trump, and so I think he wanted to reward him for that. He very well still might and I think that it just the whole thing kind of blew up and he had that meeting, and then I saw a report also that Trump asked him, you know, pull his name out, and so he did. So, yeah, I don't ever buy into the idea that there's like seventeen different layers of chess being played when you know, these decisions kind of come down the pike because it's it. It is not usually the case. Now it could be now very well could be. We may find out later that there was some grand level of strategy at play, but right now I just kind of take it at face value, which is that he you know recommend he wanted Gates. Gates became untenable. Let's say his nomination became a tenement. It looked like he wasn't going to to be able to get through and it was a distraction. Now some people say, well, and I'm quoting Gates on that, he said it was a distraction. And I have said from from election night. Trump is on a very tight timeline to get stuff done because he's walking in the door lane duck. And by the time you're about a year and a half into his term, you're going to have a lot more lawmakers on his side of the aisle that aren't going to be going along with as much stuff because they're going to be looking at their own reelection and they're the incentive structure changes for a lot of them. So he's got to get stuff done immediately. He's got to hit the ground running. And if this is going to bog everything down and cause all of these problems, you know, is the juice worth the squeeze. Maybe you find someplace else for him in your administration that doesn't require confirmation. I don't know. Maybe DeSantis puts him in place, you know, maybe they do a special election. Who knows, but you know, we'll see again. This gets to that thing, like we can spend a lot of time trying to predict the way it comes out, the way it turns out, But I don't know the value in making predictions like that just to say afterwards that, oh, yeah, I thought this was the way it was going to go, but everybody's just guessing.
Speaker 1: Look my thing going into this, And it wasn't just about Gates when he when he said that, I wrote, no, talk to him, meaning talk to Trump. And here's why I don't want any member of Congress or former member of Congress in that role, because that this age, this is the most in my opinion, it's the most or tied for the most important selection Trump will make, and that is and it should feasibly. If you're really going to drill down on corruption, you're gonna have to cut people's throats who might be your friends. And I don't want you. I don't want you having had an office, you know, one hundred feet down from him for six years, so I don't like any of that BONDI though, let's face it, she runs in those circles. The biggest criticism I saw of her was she's she was a lobbyist for Cutter. Well not really, she was a lobbyist who lobbied because Cutter was the host country for the World Cup. She was lobbying for organizations against human sex trafficking. And that's yeah, I mean, what a monster. Absolutely, and we and we also know how corrupt everything was over there and cut her. So it's probably good that you had outside agencies because I don't know, I don't know if people know this, whether it's the r NC or the DNC or the World Cup or you know, pick some big, big, big event. There's hookers everywhere and a lot of them don't want to be there, and so it's a huge problem. So if that's what they're going to attack her with, fine, they're not going to give her the first woman to do this thing. She's not that she would be the first Republican female ag She also, I don't think, murdered twenty five West Texas children and used a SWAT team to return another to a re education camp in Cuba or a deal on the tarmac at Sky Harbor Airport. So if you can't avoid those things, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Not yet. She hasn't done those things yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: Right, so she would be another female attorney general, first Republican though you are correct. So and look and and she has from what I see on the left and in the media. But I repeat myself, I see that they are worried about her because they recognize that she is competent. She is she knows how to do this job.
Speaker 1: And because you can't. I'm sorry, I'm convinced it's his base as that. I think the mind some of these folks, not necessarily maybe not all the reporters, but the minds of some folks are honestly upset that that old, that old, that old thing ain't gonna work, right, So, yeah, how do you go about it? I mean, Matt had a lot of witch unless she says she's a witch.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's true. Yeah, I hadn't heard of that. I haven't heard that yet. That's possible, So they can hold out for that. I just I think Matt gets just had too much baggage, you know, and sometimes it just becomes too much. And uh, you know, again, is the juice worth the squeeze? And I don't think it was.
Speaker 1: What do we what do we do with the Supreme Court race here? And North Carolina and counties like north you know, Northampton County. I believe they are, Yes, they have. They couldn't fill a third of the Carter Finley NC State Football Stadium. They couldn't feel they couldn't fill a third or a fourth of the Panther Stadium with the entire population. So that coupled with what are totally like sixty thousand ballots that the Griffic campaign is disputing. It's not just the number, because I understand more people vote in an absentee or or kind of way, but it's the time. You know, in California yesterday we just found out that two congressional seats flipped. What are you talking about? So how and the Democrats say that's the Republican's fault here in North Carolina, and I have had a real hard time confirming that, So it helped me out, Pete. It's just crushing people's trust in what we do.
Speaker 5: Right at some at some point, people who are running this I see Karen Brinston Bell, you know, attacked Senator Phil Berger over on the w r L opinion page, which I still don't understand why w r a L as a news organization has a former press secretary for two Democrat governors writing there writing editorial pieces for them. But what do I know?
Speaker 1: Remember the remember the letter the email they accidentally sent a Burger back in the day that he did. For those who don't remember, he accidentally emailed Phil Berger an email that was him in editorial getting mad about something that was being said in news and wanted it corrected. From an editorial perspective, it's the ultimate crossing of the beams and the guys so stupid he emailed it to Phil Burger. Yeah, that's one of.
Speaker 3: My favorite stories.
Speaker 5: While yeah, while while claiming that there's a wall between the two departments, which of course there isn't. So on the election side here, it's like the elections director is very very worried that, you know, Phil Berger raising questions about the way this is going on. He said something like, you know, keep counting until you get enough votes for your preferred candidate to win. And that is what it looks like. That's what it looks like. Phil Berger is not inciting violence or causing potential harm and threats. The problem is the structure. It is the mechanism in which the elections office and the board and the governor's appointees. It's the mechanism by which the votes are counted. Yes, state law plays a role in this.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 5: For the life of me, I do not understand why people in North Carolina election systems have not gone down to Florida and said, tell us what you do and we're just going to do that, right, just give us the formula and we'll do it like that, Because you guys seem to have it all locked down. I'm pretty freaking fast. And what happens is when you allow for this kind of stuff to drag on and drag on, and then count ballots and then not give information to certain campaigns when they ask for it so they can check and see, but check behind your work, it raises the suspicion level. That's what is undermining confidence in the elections. If you button the thing down, you make it a process with integrity, then people have confidence in it. Right, people play the lottery because they have confidence that it's not being rigged against them. People would vote more if they believed the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. And the pushbacks when you bring that up or me, I had somebody claim that North Carolina couldn't do it because the state's too vague, and I'm like Florida's in two time zones. You checked as you have to change the clocks in the state. Okay, It's a choice.
Speaker 3: Right, It is a choice.
Speaker 5: Running a elections the way we run them, allowing them to drag on for as long as we do, is a choice. It is a choice that leaders are making for whatever reason. All of them have different incentive structures. I'm not going to describe motive to them, but this is a choice. For some reason, people who can affect the process choose this to be the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, two things, so, just looking at my clock here. Things one, Well, no, first this, would you like to take this opportunity to personally apologize to Juicy Smolier?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh what? Oh, because you know apparently he's not guilty.
Speaker 5: Well no, they just overturned the conviction on a procedural matter, right, Wasn't it like a process thing with the corrupt da up there?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Basically, Well, but it read more like he was famous and that was a problem too, So yeah yeah, yeah, But in all reality, do you think they'll go and try him again? I think they dragged their feet again. But this is speculate I wonder if they don't drag their feet and just be done with this, because I don't I don't trust those cats up there.
Speaker 5: He suffered enough, hasn't he suffered enough that yeah, that might be check Pete.
Speaker 1: He wrote it.
Speaker 2: That's what he did.
Speaker 5: He did community service, didn't he? Come on? Didn't he? I think he like served sandwich into the subway or something for community service.
Speaker 1: That would be great if he did. Don't don't tease me like that, but just the tune of sandwich sandwich man. All right, I'm sorry, hey man, I just if you're gonna do it, at least be you know, smart, Alexy got it, I guess, all right. And then finally, this is going to require a little speculating. Yesterday I had someone explain to me that what Russia shot into Ukraine was not an ICBM, It was a the IB some other thing and it only is mocked ten and and yes, it would trigger every early warning alert system on the planet that we and others have. So they also called the US and said they were going to do it. This just days after Biden's like, yeah, you're crazy. You want to shoot the missiles we gave you into Russia? Yeah, sure do that and gave him minds and is now fixing to send what another quarter trillion dollars total.
Speaker 5: And forgiving a bunch of the old debt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what convinced me that he's not doing this just so Trump can't keep his I'll solve it in a weak promise and that it that it's something far less petty, because I'm not convinced.
Speaker 5: Well, if you raise the stakes so high that NATO has to get involved, then you're tying Trump's hands on, you know, forcing countries in NATO to pull their fair share. And you know, you know, if these people believe that Donald Trump wants to get rid of NATO, well make NATO indispensable, right, make it really important. See, we need NATO. I don't believe Trump wants to get rid of NATO, but I think the left believes that.
Speaker 1: So that you think that this is all along. That's interesting because you you know what's going on a lot of people don't realize this. What is it, Diego Garcia? That base that we have in the middle of the Indian Ocean where the CIA gets to torture people. I mean, no, I'm sure it's not that a black site it's owned by the British, but it was taken from another country and now the UN is demanding that the US give it back even though we don't own it. The Brits do, and we have a lease, but they want the bridge to but they also don't want it given back to supposedly has it. They want to give it back to Mauritius. And so like that's a really important thing, right is. We got a bunch of UN and NATO stuff going on right now where they're way in So you know what, you may not be wrong, but you won't be around for two weeks, that's what I do.
Speaker 5: Know, Cody, you won't be around for a week.
Speaker 1: Well, we will talk in two weeks if we still have the country, all right, we'll see your Pam Bondi is accused of assaulting by then all right, see you, Pete. How do you get thanksgiving? Brother?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 4: Appreciate it?
Speaker 1: There you go, Pete Calender and will be right back. I'm sorry, ma'am, but you know what is better that you know now? Because I promise members of your family heard you say that. Some of them are like, should we say something? So look on the bright side, all right. So one of our listeners. She said, she's a sixty five year old grandmother and she has a two year old grandson who's got one of those plastic play school cars. Like I think everyone at ross did you have one of those plastic playschool cars when you were a kid?
Speaker 2: I think the red and yellow one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the red and yellow.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all right, And she says that when he scoots around and it sometimes I say, he skeets around. Yeah, I'm sorry, like I said, he probably shouldn't have googled it. But yeah, she goes, I'm mortified. I don't be. I'm just a I'm just a jerk on the radio. But yeah, yeah it is. And you know what, it was a fine word until they got, you know, a little little musical twist thrown on it quite a few years ago. So but we appreciate you out there. And again it's it's better that you know. All right, help me out here, Help me out here, Marines, or really quick question for you, how does it work when you're at when you're at? But I guess it depends, right, because you could be either in Sendago or you could be in South Carolina for to go to one of the depots, the recruit depots. That's where that stand. By the way, if you see MCRDA, it just means the Marine Corps recruit depot. And there's two. Right, There's Parris Island, which obviously we're much more familiar with, and then there's what are called Hollywood Marines, which I did not know this until somebody explained this to me. But I don't know why they're called Hollywood Marines because San Diego is not where Hollywood is. But I'm not gonna argue with a bunch of marines. Call it whatever you want. So if during during your your your because you're not a marine yet, right, you're a marine recruit so during that time before you were awarded the title of marine. If you escape, then you're good, right or do they come look for you? How does that work? So check this out and I would understand why sand say, San Diego is where this is going to happen. So here's the story. The headline of marine recruit escape from boot camp and made a mad dash for the airport before getting caught. It's easier to understand this when you understand where this is. Whereas with Paris Island, how many how many egresses are there on and off too, right, which obviously are. There's a bunch of marines standing there making sure that you're allowed to come in and out of there. So if you want to wade through swamp and get eaten to death by chiggers, then you know, go for it. But in San Diego it's different. If you've ever been to San Diego and you flew in, you've seen the where you've seen the western version of Paras Island because it sits directly next to the airport. So depending on which if you're coming in from the ocean side, it'll be on the left side of the aircraft. It's it's just north of the airport there in Sandiago. So you're in this, you're this little patch of land you got And and by the way, the only clothing that you have, my understanding, is that green shirt with the like that's it. You're gonna stand out like an orange prison jumpsuited individual. Unless it's Halloween. Probably shouldn't make a break for it, but he did. So, Yeah, that's what happened to Marine Cruid going through the cores. West Coast boot Camp was recently caught at the airport after making a dash for freedom. The recruit apprehended by San Diego Harbor police, and then the airport sits right on the harbor, and then the base sits right.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's whole lot of peninsula. Uh laplier applia. I think it's what the peninsula is called. Anyway, the recruit was returned safety to the Provost Marshall's office. This according to task and purpose. We take the matter seriously safety and welfare recruit, like what do they do and what what do they do now versus what they might have done. I don't know when Arley Ermi was running things or a version thereof right, because they're they're they're going, well, you know, there's a psychological issue and all that stuff. The base is surrounded by delicious food too that you would have to smell every day. You got a taco. I've been literally right outside the main gate over there and they have this toco. There's a famous taco joint there. So that's got to be just murder man, I said, joke yourself, Colleen forward with yeah, with a taco, that's what a way to go. They're big tacos, they like double size. The whole thing very good. I don't know if it's still there, but it was at the time. Uh So anyway, Yeah, like what happens because clearly that person doesn't want to be there. I'm just curious because if I'm a marine and I knew this dude tried to eat you know, he didn't even try to clinger himself. He's just like, now, I'll just run for the airport. If I just get on a plane, they can't catch me. Is it? What if you get five clicks away, you're free to go, get a free McRib. I mean, how does that work? Because you don't want that guy serving next to you, right, You don't want to be in the field depending on a guy who tried to run away from arguably the better weathered version of marine boot camps. But I don't know. I'm not a marine. That's why I'm asking you eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Let me know.
Speaker 2: Don't you at some point, right like, at some point in the recruitment process or before you get off that bus righting the guy screaming you in the face, don't you like sign something that gives away all your rights to do like anything?
Speaker 1: I actually watched there I watched the intake process for and I was the one in San Diego. I watched the intake right from the moment they're on the bus the thing opened. It's you know, it's an hour or so, maybe a little longer than that, and it was just and then they have these yellow footprints. Anyone who's asserting the Marine Corps goes, you got it. You stand up with these yellow prints, and then they just start breaking down your individualism. Right, here's your bag of stuff, that's everything you own. Here is and then they make them go through stuff that they brought and they have to hold the paper in one hand, and if they don't, they get screamed at and the whole process immediately begins. And I understand that's probably gotta be a little jarring, even if you watched, even if you watch Full Metal Jacket one hundred times. So anyway, Oh wait, Ross screening a call. Sorry, I don't mean to just bark over you, but yeah, absolutely, Like I I I don't, I don't know how that goes. What do you what do you do with somebody like that? And is is there a criminal side potentially to like I don't, I don't know the answer I just find it fascinating. But also, do you think the Marines don't have the ability to come find you. They're kind of good at that, kind of like they're they're pretty good.
Speaker 2: They'll come find you, like five hundred pounds of gear in their back and no sleep, like yeah, part of a rock, just whatever. They'll you're not getting away.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's just he's over there. It's just it's like the it's like the end of Argo right where they're just like, get us, get us in the air. We've got a clear Iranian airspace, like where you get on you get on that plane and fly to Denver. Like they got Marines in Denver. I don't know if you know this. Yeah, they do recruiting and everything. Matt, what's up. Hey, yeah, hey, sir, Hey Ksey, Yes, sir.
Speaker 11: I'm a retired marine, so I've I called in to talk about handle that situation.
Speaker 1: Hollywood or Paras.
Speaker 16: Island, Paris Island, third Battalion.
Speaker 1: Like you're screw You're on an island there, Like, hey, you're not. If unless you want to run through the swamps, you're probably not getting away. But San Diego, you're surrounded by all the cool stuff, you can't eat, So I don't know, man, what happened? Do you have anybody? Ye try to get out of there?
Speaker 11: Not when I was in, but I graduated from boot camp in nineteen ninety one. Nobody tried to escape. But if they, if you did, I think they're gonna come get you, and you're going to be charged, uh, either non judicially or.
Speaker 14: In that.
Speaker 11: And that's in since I would imagine they they don't want to keep him, so they would probably process him out in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Well good, I mean, that's it sucks, right because you know, to recruit somebody and get them there, but that's not a guy you want watching your six, so to speak, if you don't want to be there here.
Speaker 11: So here's the interesting thing about the see third Battalion, Paris Island. We called each other recruits, and that's what we were told to recruits. But honestly, when you're at the MEPs station, when you ship.
Speaker 16: All four services are the same.
Speaker 11: When you take that oath, you become whatever.
Speaker 16: Service you're going into at that point in time.
Speaker 11: What the Marine Corps likes to tell you is that you're not you're not a marine until you graduate, which is a common.
Speaker 1: And you know what I get it, miss is this is I understand, but I get it from a psychological perspective, why that might be a good way to do that, right right? Because you want it's that's the whole point too.
Speaker 16: It's the psychological perspective, you bet all right?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm just I haven't seen one of these stories like this in a while, so I was just just wondering. I appreciate the call this morning. He's pell greeting with us. Good morning, Denise.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Well, you know.
Speaker 17: Those problems with Boeing planes for years now, the FAA is now looking at whether pilots of Boeing seven thirty seven Max should take new precautions. This follows two incidents where planes casey were filled with smoke after large birds struck the engines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the incident.
Speaker 17: Involves southwest Dale exactly. Like and how did they not know that? I mean like birds of come.
Speaker 1: On, birds have never taken a plane down right, you stay sitting near the Hudson.
Speaker 17: Uh. They actually it is an issue, but uh little bit, it's a little You've got to suspend your disbelief when you fly anyway. Anyway, They're looking into it, and everybody's cooperating and they say.
Speaker 2: They'll work it out.
Speaker 17: We've got stock futures mixed right now, down futures up five s and P futures down five NESDAK futures down thirty nine. Bitcoin trading higher this morning as an inch is closer to one hundred thousand. And this is not just because President elect Donald Trump wants to deregulate crypto industry. It's about his promise that he made, you might recall on the campaign trail to create a strategic bitcoin stockpile of government owned bitcoin, kind of like the Strategic Petroleum Reserve government actually where he owns some bitcoin. Casey, because you know they've gotten all the bitcoin that they got the people when they arrested them.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to say the first it's actually staggering numbers.
Speaker 17: And it's I mean, it could do something to help with the federal deficit because the stuff just keeps increasing in value, and you're going to need a lot of money if you want to buy meat, because meat prices could go higher. Flash drought threatening to push beef prices higher. That could damage winter wheat crops across the Great Plains and we could see higher prices. How do you like Siri Casey to talk back to you a little bit more personally?
Speaker 1: I can't as long as it doesn't say what Google's AI told that person this week to kill themselves, which is a little bit of a problem. I mean, I'm okay with yeah.
Speaker 17: But AI does have those hallucinations right where they you know, imagine cures for medical problems, and cures don't really exist, and they tell patients the wrong thing, So you got to watch out. And I mean, frankly, I like that Siri just does what I say and doesn't talk back. But Apple is apparently racing to develop a more conversational SII now it's playing catch up with Open Aiyes, Chat GPT working on an overhaul. They call it l l M Siri. Internally that stands for large Language Models, which means more conversation.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 17: Unveiling plan for next year rollout coming in twenty twenty six. And uh, I don't know if you're sort of finding yourself being seduced by all the Black Friday deals out there.
Speaker 1: And I think you know that you're right pay me to pay you on that day. I want nothing to do with it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I don't mean just to run into the you know, Walmart when it opens at two am or whatever. I mean, like, you know, to buy stuff online on Black Friday. Apparently it's actually not a great great idea. Wallet hub says almost half of items forty one percent of items Casey offered on Black Frieda ideals offer no savings. Yeah, you heard me on zero safe compared with pre pandemic.
Speaker 1: Right, all right, Hey, Denise, I do appreciate. Oh you want to give it real quick. What are we going to crash on the stocks today or what's going.
Speaker 17: Well, we're mixed right now. What we're looking for is what happens on consumer confidence about half an hour after the opening belt looks like consumers are feeling a little bit more confident. This is a preliminary read, so it's one of the most current reads we get. It's for November, the month that's happening right now. I'm feeling pretty positive about the economy, not because of.
Speaker 2: The expensive again, so yeah, and Christmas for my diet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, you have a good Thanksgi. We're not here too so at all.
Speaker 17: All right, we'll have a great, great, great time.
Speaker 1: Yes, look forward to talking to you. Guys here in a week. Appreciate it. Denise Pellegrini, Cacoda Radio program. Let's bang out these calls. Let's go quick. Tim you're up first, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: Hey, Katy, Look, I was there at mc R San Diego ninety one. I have experienced from there. I know the psychological fact when you're out there on the PT field and you see people flying stuff. But yet, let me say it this way, for pr purposes, we had one run toward defense and basically the d i's were like, get him.
Speaker 1: So packed a pack of dogs, go get him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I figured.
Speaker 1: Did you get him?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well.
Speaker 16: It was my recruit battalion.
Speaker 4: It was like another recruit battalion.
Speaker 16: That were running around us and stuff, and they they basically, you know, you're about sixty marines against one, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well because it would have been far worse head you not got them right, and you have to go back there d I and explain how fifty nine of you couldn't catch one dude. So well, Tim, I appreciate the call there, Andrew, go right ahead.
Speaker 18: Hey, Kasey. The last two guys are pretty much I'm not gonna contradict what they said, but in a similar related story, there's a vicious, vicious rumor is that in eighteen Charlie recently successfully escaped from Seer School at Bragg.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, and like not just like he approved, right, that's a no joke school one hundred.
Speaker 19: Percent, And it's not just Hey, he got his escape plane approved by the cadre and then you know, found his way out and then the safety cadre caught him. He made it past like the safety perimeter and like literally got all the way out.
Speaker 1: How many guys get smoked for that and that big chain of screw up right there. I mean not just I'm not just the guy try to escape, but like all the people are supposed to make sure that doesn't happen.
Speaker 16: I don't know.
Speaker 19: I think, well, that's just it.
Speaker 5: It's the whole goal of the school.
Speaker 19: So I'm thinking, you know, honor graduate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, I was gonna make the joke, but I figured i'd let chose sir. Since that, Yeah, I appreciate the call there