Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in? We don't want.
Speaker 2: To report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a UFO over hey, we want to one of those.
Speaker 1: Areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there.
Speaker 2: See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 3: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us.
Speaker 2: See, I passed out over the top of US ninety one one.
Speaker 1: You just called both to me before.
Speaker 2: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 1: He is.
Speaker 2: By tohere to God more calm on an unidentified object, every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 3: All Welcome to UFO Chronicles, a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello, and welcome to the show everyone wherever in the world you are listening from. How are you all? I'm the cantor and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Our first guest to is Gary in Nevada, and Gary is a thirty year contact team and he will be sharing some of his communications with us. Then we speak to Jay in the Philippines about his experiences that took place in New York State starting in the late nineteen fifties.
Speaker 4: Gary is up first.
Speaker 3: If you enjoy listening to the podcast and would like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for us Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in the show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running. Now on with the show. Good morning, Gary, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 3: Thank you for joining us today, and you're calling from the State of Nevada.
Speaker 1: Yes, I am, and thank you for having me.
Speaker 3: You are more welcome Gary. You have some encounters to share. Would you like to start at the beginning, Please, sir.
Speaker 1: Start in the beginning, Nick, the beginning, I mean, go back to where I was, maybe five years old. First encounter. I'm a little kid. I'm in my bed and I hear these beings in my room. I hear them in my closet. I call for my mom. She comes in and tells me, you're just dreaming and go back to sleep. And I'm telling her, but I wasn't dreaming. I was awake. Okay, typical mom, you know, yeah, you're dreaming, and shine it off with that. I think that happened twice. It went away and I never dealt with that again. When I was in the sixth grade, my family went from the United States and we live in Canada for about a year. My dad had a job to say did in Canada and going to school there, and we lived at a house out in the middle of nowhere in a lake. And I used to feel a presence outside of my room that they never came in my room. Kind of scary, not kind of It was scary as a kid, sixth sixth grade. So that was the last thing. Now it jumps forward while I was about twenty five and I'm with a friend of mine. We're coming home. We got off work. We work together. We go to my apartment, hang out for a little bit, and I'm driving him home and we're driving and I'm talking and he quits answering, and I look over and he's looking out the window of my car with his jaw dropped the passenger side, and I just see this big, huge, the size of a shopping mall in the sky, very low, spinning very slowly, and I'm always breaking UFO and he's all, no, no, it's not, no, it's not. So I turned down. I started driving towards it. And I'm driving towards it, and I feel that there's we're being watched, we're being tracked, whatever it may be. So I look up and right above my car on both sides, there's two of them falling, and I tell them, look, they see that we're following this thing. They know we see it, and they know we're driving towards it. And he starts to panic out. He ends up kind of fetal positioned in my front seat and very emotional, asking me to take them home, Take them home, take them home. I finally turn around because he's starting to get a little fully emotional. And when I turn around and take them home, I look back and they're all gone. And that was my first experience seeing one of these crafts. Now they explained to me that this whole experience was the basically almost a turn on a light switch inside of me. It got me to where I started studying UFOs, reading about spirituality. I was just obsessed with it, and I've been obsessed with them since then. It changed my life. That one night changed my life. Some time went by, nixt I end up living in the back of the trucks homeless for almost ten years in the nineties. So the beginning of that, I'm in this truck and I start going through what I described as a near death experience anxiety. It was feeling like your brain's flipping upside down in your head and you're dying, is what it felt like. So at some point it got so bad, I get the back of my truck, I lay down. A voice starts talking to me. It starts explaining to me about a band of energy that's around our planet. Okay, we tap into it creatively, like we're talking about musicians being new artists, whatever it may be. You tap into this band of creativity and you come out of it with something that's colored by your personality. So they showed me a song by Rage against the Machine Bulls on Parade, and then they showed me a song that I had written. It was very similar. I'm all, wow that I see how this is slightly different from them, slightly different from me. So they got the song going and flash and for something original. So they start giving me a song. I asked the violins and cellos and violence and cellos come in. I asked for a vocal line. I start singing face first in the back of my truck. So they answered some questions and I, you know, talk with them, and I had to get up for some reason, and they were gone, and I'm trying to get them back and I can't get them back, and I'm going, wow, I guess that was a fluke, But that kind of explains my whole near death experience thing that I had been going to the multiple for this time goes by all of a sudden, I start to get it again. The boy starts talking to me. They start explaining things to me, and I go, okay, I got to get up and answer the call of nature, and you're going to be gone. When as soon as I move, like last time, you'll be gone. You're not going to come back. I can't communicate with you. They said, okay, we've been with you your whole life, and we will be with you the rest of your life. So go, we will be back. And I'm doing my thing, and all of a sudden they tell me to get back in the car. There's a cop coming, please. So I get back and my truck and I'm looking out through my little crap and police car drives by. So I'm kind of going blow. This is definitely unusual. So I go to go to sleep, and they told me we'll be with you the rest of your life. Okay. So I wake up the next morning for all, good morning Gary. How are you bo Those of them? They start going. They did this for probably a day and a half, two days, I don't know, it's been quite some time, okay, but they did this for a couple of days. So I finally said I would like to have my mind back if I could okay, and they said, okay, going forward, we will just answer questions now. At this point, when I first started doing this, they spoke directly through my mouth, through me, like they were in my body. I could listen to what they're saying, have my own thoughts separate from what they're saying. Okay, And they're answering questions for people, and this and that, And I even had a friend go to do I don't mean to insult you, but whatever this is, the speaking through you is much more intelligent than you are. And yeah, I'm not insulted. I did it did going through me. I could feel it, I could hear what they're saying. So I do this for a little bit and I'm answering questions for people. And one day I'm reading the book in the back of my truck and it happened to be on extraterrestrials and how certain individuals in our society were as humanoid aliens. And they come out and said, look, we're an alien. We got this artwork that would get inside people's head and all this. Okay, So I'm reading the book. I'm laying there and I see what looks like a frame of the UFO pop out from behind a cloud and pop back in and I'm all, what kind of different does it again? And the voice tells me, okay, we're the ones that have been talking to you the past few months, and I'm all, oh, okay. I started seeing the UFOs on a daily basis, and it probably this is odd, probably took me a few days a week maybe, and I finally asked them, you know, what what do I call you? Do you have a name? And they said, quintal A, you can call us quintal A. Okay, quintal A. What are you? And they said, we're what that you would call the senior. You can call us the senior please. And we're extraterrestrials that looked exactly like you do, or you look like us, is really what it is. That's so basically how I broke through and made my communication with these beings. And it's been now a little over thirty years that I have openly been communicating with them. In hindsight, I realized that all through my childhood they did and I thought it was me with a very active imagination that caused me to be very poorly in school and I was very distracted they would give me comics and teachers wives and a comic script that was just hilarious. And I didn't concentrate in school and didn't do very well, and I got into music high school. I thought I was going to be the next Gene Simmons and play music, and pursued that and dropped out of high school. Actually I've never graduated, so that brings me thirty years later with a whole lot of information.
Speaker 3: And it seems that at your lowest point, they made a connection.
Speaker 1: With you exactly to be honest with you, Nick, I think that probably saved my life. I don't know if I would have made through the years of homeless that I did without them. There's one and I didn't realize this until after I had gone through this experience. As I'm living in this truck and I'm setting and this is the town I grew up in. I'm setting on a curb outside of my truck. I got money, I got no food, I got no gas. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I'm looking up in the hills in this town I grew up in. There's some red and blue light flashing, fog coming out. Now, this is where I grew up. This is where I had my first car. I go up through my first girlfriend, and I had never ever, ever seen anything that would create lights and fogs up in these hills. So I'm setting on watching this and a guy comes walking out of the hill. He had long hair, he was a black guy, long hair guy, long hair, black guy. He was a guitar player, and he was homeless. So I'm a long haired, white guy, guitar player. Homeless became same level as me, ask me, what are you doing. I'm watching this up in the hills and trying to figure out what the heck it is, you know, And he says, well, that's for you. You need to go up there and see what it is. And I just kind of that went to the back of my mind. Nick, I don't know, I just didn't think about it. And he asked me, what else, what are you what's going on with you? What are you doing? I said, I did. I have no money, I have no food, I have no gas. I don't know what I'm gonna do. And he says, okay, well, let's get in your truck. And we get in my truck with another guitar player friend and he takes me and shows me where to get food, showed me where did you get a vouser? And it was allowed. It's just a one time thing to get gas. And we got some gas, and he says, okay, I'm gonna take to show you where you can go every Tuesday and Thursday and get a hot dinner. So we show up at this place and we've tried to get him to go play music with us down at the studio. He just kept the void from that whole conversation. Okay, we go to a church. We get out and he's, oh, yeah, tonight it's the dinner and okay, well, hey, thank you, I appreciate everything you did. You want to have dinner with this, he says, no, I got some friends waiting on me and pointed over and there's a group of people just staring at us. There's one woman, I believe, four guys. So hey, thanks, appreciate it everything you did, and good luck to you. I turn around. I talked to my friend. We look back and they're all now. In hindsight, my guide told me this was us. My guide, Quintale is five of these humanoid et so the one was in the truck was one of them, and then the other ones were waiting on him. They walked up and they were gone. That was my first base space encounter with them that I know of. They come right down to your level, right. You just go, wow, this is a really I could relate to this guy, really good person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were able to completely relate. You know, he had he had a guitar on him, he was he was homeless, and then he showed you where you can go and helped you exactly.
Speaker 1: And they said they they've done this throughout the history of mankind. This is how they work with people. You never even know that you're dealing with an et and it would make a.
Speaker 3: Lot of sense for them to do that. And I think it's the same kind of way, you know when when you hear stories of angels, you know, where people would have these strange encounters with people and that they're helped out, you know, a bit like that TV show remember Highway to Heaven.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, exactly, kind of like that, you know, and.
Speaker 3: He was in human form and he always helped people.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah. As a matter of fact, we just as a family watched the movie tonight. Michael. I don't know if you've ever seen John Travoltam Michael where he plays the Angel.
Speaker 3: I remember that one, Yeah, I remember, yeah, good movie, good movie. Indeed, what did you say their name was?
Speaker 1: My guide's name is Quintala like q u I n h ta dash la y quinn to a quick way, okay, like we're human. There's the like f e e n yay.
Speaker 3: And did they ever say where they were from?
Speaker 1: They're from Earth. They exactly have told me where they're from. They've been on this planet for billions. Here we're going through complete physical human understanding, learning what it is to be physically human. It's a reincarnation process. Takes a couple thousand lives. We go through this, then you move on through seventy eight other forms of mental and physical development. Each one of these seven eight levels has a dimension, like we have the physical plane and two lower astral planes. That's the dimension here of parallel dimensions. That's what dimensions are. Each one of these levels of development require a dimension to play out the lesson like we're doing on the physical plane. Okay, signa. They're exactly like us. They're no different than we are. They went through complete physical human understanding here on Earth, just as we are. Now, that's why you've got a million of hammer modern day hammer and four hundred million year old piece of coal, for example. They there's been advanced humans on this planet way way way before us, way way way before what we consider the prehistoric era. Okay, that's exactly what they are. They've gone through what we're going through, and then the other seventy eight there is a point where they could use one of the total human mental capacity that.
Speaker 3: Have always been here guide in us.
Speaker 1: They have been here guiding ess and not only not only are they here guiding ess, this planet for them a biological genetic warehouse. This is where they get all of the genetics that they use in other places. They say, like Alpha Centauria. This is a common belief in the Ufo Ufolo Ufo community. Is it Alpha Sepera is coming here to visit us and look at end studies or watches or whatever. They're developing genetics, but taking them from here to alvas Patura. Okay, Now, the beings I'm telling you I'm communicating with are humans. They look like us. You'd never know none of the different unless they want you to know. Okay, Now there are the other beings that look like your typical alien grades and whatnot. What they are they call them the Gongoley Gongolay. You got the seventy eight layers of development that you go through, and I'm telling you, the senior are at the top of this. The gongolay are about halfway between. And what they are is like worker bees or the sena and they develop all the physical bodies and plants and animals and biological structures like her. And they do this for the scene. They work together, and you'll hear some abductees say, Okay, I'm in this craft and I'm being abducted, and I got these big bugheaded looking aliens over me doing this stuff. And there's like US military off to the side walking. It's not the military that's the scene. They look like us. They're running the whole show.
Speaker 3: And even up until today, are they still interacting with you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. When they said Nick that they would be with me the rest of my life, they've been with me the rest of my life. I jokingly tell people that, yeah, I got the lives decap because they've saved my life Nick. Since I was a teenager. A couple of times that I know of helping me answer questions. I just did a post last night about a guy I'm speaking with a message erney telling me his story about how he met a guy. And this guy says, well, I'm from another planet, and he tells the guy that I'm talking with that you're from another planet too. Now, a couple of years ago, Nick, I probably would have pulled this guy. You know, I think maybe you're confusing things about being from a different planet, because I didn't think it worked that way. But in reading this guy's story, I'm reading his story and my guides are showing me it's like a big camoraniser of different dimensions and how we're learning on different levels, and that's what this guy is from one of these levels. And what he's telling me is the truth. But it was white claim that he is actually not of humanity. Okay, just like we're born into a physical body, all of our previous lives are put on a back burner. You don't you forget about it. You will never forget about them once you cross back over. But when you're physically alive, it's just kind of stored away until you die and go back to these astral planes, which the astral plane, the spiritual We're all of spiritual energy, just like the signe I mentioned their spirits. They've been through the reincarnation and they don't go through life, birth and all the like we are because they've been through that and moved aft that. We're all going through these levels of understanding. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. The guy would see his friend told him he was from another planet, and they showed me in a panmorandic picture. Added to what I have learned from them so far, and they just added in more pieces that fit into what I call the bigger picture. They call the process of creation, these seventy eight forms of mental physical understanding, and then it fits in with this the yugas, the four cycles of the Earth, and it repeats or all gods and training. Is what I was getting at.
Speaker 3: And are you able to call on them?
Speaker 1: Yes? I will ask them questions and they generally will answer you generally around me, Nick.
Speaker 3: So you able to say, if you was to drive into the desert, would you able to initiate a contact physically with them?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've done that. Okay, I've had them appeer for other people. I've had them a peer for people that I know. I've had them a or for a gentleman in the UK. He started, you know, and I tell him, when I do this, you got to be very patient, you got to be very open minded. You've got to look at the subtle because for example, I've done this and an airplane will fly by. I generally have people go out watch the sky for an hour. What do you say, do you have air traffic? You have what on? Airplanes fly by? And this one particular guy was going, yeah, an airplane flew by, but there was something odd about it. It just didn't look right or fly right. And I told them, okay, that was them. Now if you acknowledge that what you just saw is not an actual airplane and is these extraterrestrials, it's going to progress. And it progressed him to the point where I remember him writing me, now this thing here writing to me and saying, I got this little UFO flying around in my garden. So it depends on the person. Some people nick are not meant to see him. Some people cannot handle seeing him. But yeah, I would will have asked them up here and they out. Me and some friends we've gone out and had a blouse just watching different manifestations of these crowds.
Speaker 3: Like I say on the show, keep watching this guy. So literally, that's all I did. If I yes, that's all I do, day all night, in between recordings of day.
Speaker 1: If they want you to know, like I said, be born next, You're not going to know unless they want you to know.
Speaker 3: That's true, you know, And like you said about the previous guy that you were messaging, I've had a few guests on which an example would be there was a guy in America and he lived in a very small town, a town where everyone knew each other, and he was telling me he was at the bar with a load of his mates and two people came into the bar. This isn't It wasn't long ago this episode, but a couple of people come into the bar and they were wearing what looked like like seventies clothes, and they apparently were a bit different. Nobody recognized him because it was such a small town, and this guy was chatting him for the bar, and he then invited him back to another friend's backyard where they continued drinking's beer and stuff, and they told him, they goes, you know, we're not from around here, We're from another planet. Eventually, they left and they folks out. Strange, Yeah, strange little meetings with people.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I think it's probably more common than people realize. A lot of people that don't want to admit that, hey, I'm talking to an alien because I'm going to be looked at like like you're crazy or an idiot or whatever label they want to put on you at that point. Yeah, I mean, you hear these people make them out to be monsters and all that. They're out here too, and data, so take us over all of that. I don't believe that's true, Nick, And from what I learned from them, it's not that you have good and bad. That's the terrestrials you have. It gets intentions of the humans and a lot of it has to deal with their life's choice. So before you're born, you go through a meeting. You choose what you're going to learn, what you're going to be born to. If you have a karma debt you have to pay off. This is all guided by karma or reincarnation process. So you go through this pre birth meeting, you make the choices, you're born, and you go through this process.
Speaker 3: It's been like going to a library, isn't it and picking a book and you're like, I want to read this book now. And I think that's the same thing reincarnation. You know, you have to take different books. You can't always you know, you obviously can't take the easy book. You have to take some of the books which are hard reading, you know, hard to absorb. And I think that's how life is. I think sometimes when people go in through difficult times in their life, it can make it easier by realizing that you've already chose this life and this is your learning process.
Speaker 1: Nick, that's a really good way of putting it. I agree with one hundred percent. You know, it's like me, I haven't had a rough life. I haven't had an easy life. It's still at this point it's not easy. I struggle yesterday, you know, but it's what I've chosen to do and I've accepted that and it's what I'm learning.
Speaker 3: So you just kind of go with it, and you wouldn't change your life.
Speaker 1: There's parts that I would like to change, but is it meant to be changed? Probably not. I mean, I got a lot of business ideas that I want to do. Nick, my daughter's mother calls me the idea machine. I got sheets of ideas. Okay, My main idea I want to do is called work for Life, which is tickting proke lives. We would like to focus on the unwed young mothers that the guide fail on, leave them with kids, pull them into a tough love living program and you basically got to reteach them because I don't know about in the UK, but in the United States, some of these chaps are they have no parents at home. The bot parents got a worker. It's a single mom that's trying to support these kids and sees at work and they're raised by a TV or who knows who, and they need to be re taught. This is you know, how you get up and you have your breakfast, you brush your teeth, you take a shower, you make your bed, and this is how you pay your bills and get your job. And you train them and job still get put in the job, teach how to build credit, buy a house. I call it work for Life. This is my main business idea that I want to do. But myself, I've never had money. I live to be very very be very very honest. I live below the level of poverty in the United States. I don't have money and in order to make money. Everybody knows you got to have money. And one of these days I'm gonna get one of my ideas are going to jump off. I'll get an investor, and I'll be able to do all of this that I want to do. But it's not going to be off of this information that I have from these vps to sell it or make money, or even to help people with their help or their advice or their information that I couldn't charge for.
Speaker 3: Of course not. And yeah, you're absolutely the right. The worst teacher in the world is the television.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: So that's just kind of that's one of the first things I've heard that the common amongst people come in contact with these beings. It's the first thing they do is they're kind of in selling you to go out and help people's lives better, and they do. They that's the first thing they did for me, And that's why I went through the whole homeless thing. I grew up in one house, middle class, new school clothes every year, Christmas present. You know what I'm saying, You're basic, you know, a nice childhood, and I needed to learn how other people live. So I had to go through that experience of living in the back of this truck for ten years to get it, you know, and in that times when they contacted me and helped me out of that situation. Weird how they work. You know.
Speaker 3: The world would be a very different place if everyone did that, if everyone went out and helped people, it would be a very different place, it would.
Speaker 1: I agree with you with this reincarnation process my belief and I want to say this, I'm not out to try to change anybody's belief system, you know what I'm saying, or convince anybody or whatever. I simply want to share what they shared with me.
Speaker 3: Now, Gary, you have a Facebook page, is that right?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: What is the name of it?
Speaker 1: That theoretical gift?
Speaker 3: The theoretical Gift? What kind of information do you have on that?
Speaker 2: Gary?
Speaker 1: What I've been doing is once again, thirty years I've been doing this, Nick and I've started I've on online and try to get these theories out and I get ready to feel it up with down, I get to discouraged, give up, and I've done this a few times over about thirty years. So this round right now, I've been asked probably about two months and I'm getting a better response. I'm happy, happy, happy to say that I deal with a lot of trolls, with a lot of people. You're an idiot, you're more on, you're on drugs, you're on you know what I'm saying. And this time I'm getting a lot of support, really kind, nice people. So my Theoretical Gifts Facebook page basically I'm crossed posting what I've been posting on the internet, which is information I've gotten from my guide Quintaala and some of my experiences. It's about sharing the information online. That's what the Theoretical Book facebook page is about. So I'm talking with people and rather retyping it all I can go here, go look at this read please if you would, and if you got questions, I'm more than happy to answer in public forum or in messenger. I get a lot a lot of people come to be a messenger that don't want to come out and tell their story publicly because of the way people treat them. I've been through it. I know how they feel, but I don't want them to stop me out. Sure what people think about me, Nick, this is what I've been through. This is you know, I'm not making this up and I don't feel I need to prove myself to anybody. If you want to listen, listen. If you don't, more power to you. But I'm not going to argue with you exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: That's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The Facebook page the theoretical gift. Okay, so what I do is I'll put a put a link down below so people go check it out.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Thank you, You're more than welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm welcome anybody that wants to come up me with questions, you know, as long as they're professional. And even there's people that come in and they don't agree with what I say. I could have a professional conversation. Hey man, you need to make up for your mind what you want to believe, not have me tell you what to believe, you know, And I could have conversations. But when they get mean and naci not cool. But if anybody wants to contact me on messager, you know, I get people all the time. I get a lot of people that these life start taking pictures and video and I kind of see this coming, and I'll contact them a messager and once I get out of them that they're hearing a voice, like I hear a voice now you will tell them, hey, I hear a voice that the information you're reading it's from a voice that I hear, and once they will admit that they're hearing this voice, I could certainly explain to them what's going on, and usually introduce them to who's trying to talk to them, because that's all it is, you know what I'm saying. You got individuals trying to talk to either or your spirit guide. You give them a name or I walk them through a process sometimes and they got to figure the name out themselves and make them work for it. And then you take somebody that could be considered a schizophrenic. I can be considered schizophrenic because I hear a disembodied voice, and you take them from that to where they're basically a spiritual medium. They could do readings, they could use it as a friend. It's up to them what they want to do with their gifts. But I get a lot of these coming to me in private because they don't want to what they don't want to admit in public. And I will never tell share their stories or their names. You know, it's very personal.
Speaker 3: Exactly so cool. That's wonderful, Gary, I.
Speaker 1: Just appreciate you giving me the opportunity, I really really do. You're the first one that I've just given me an opportunity to talk and it's been thirty years.
Speaker 3: So this is what the show's about.
Speaker 1: Gary, Good. Thank you. I appreciate you.
Speaker 3: It's giving a voice to people. Gary, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 3: You're more than welcome. Gary, keep in contact, all right, take care of and our talk soon.
Speaker 1: To Okay, thank you, bye, Gary, bye bye.
Speaker 3: Introducing the High Strangeness Coffee Blend by Redacted Coffee Company, a medium roast of the Brazilian kind. This medium roast offers flavors of chocolate and vanilla, combined with a distinct fruity taste and a unique sweet flora aroma. The experience of High Strangeness doesn't end there, with a sweet butter after taste that doesn't fade as your coffee cools. This coffee regains its flavors all the way through your cup, ensuring it truly is good to the last drop. The veteran funded, employee owned Redacted Coffee Company and UFO Chronicles Podcast have partnered together to bring you the best coffee on and off the planet. Get twenty percent off your first order now at redactedcoffee dot com forward slash ufo. That's redactedcoffee dot com forward slash ufo, or follow the link below in this episode's description, or click on the banner of my website. This podcast is fueled by coffee oozing high strangeness. So what you're waiting for? Wake up to the Strange. Hello Jim, and welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you for having me, Thank you for.
Speaker 3: Joining us today. And you're call in from the Philippines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, I'm originally from United States, but I migrated to the Philippines and with them here.
Speaker 4: Good choice.
Speaker 3: Now, Jim, your experiences go back to the late nineteen fifties. Would you like to stand at the very beginning, please, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Back when I was oh, probably three and a half four years old, I caught pneumonia. And I know a lot of people say it they caught your death experience, but I was said, I knew I was sad. I saw myself anyways, when I when I left my body, I was out of it. I seen a doorway and I knew it was whatever I was. It was the way home. To go through that doorway. Well, in the back of the doorway, it was like the whole back it looked like it was a mile away from the doorway. The way didn't come all the way to the door. And I knew if somebody was supposed to meet me there to take me back to where I belonged, they wasn't there. So I started to look around, and I'm hovering in the air over my bed at the foot on my bed, and I noticed, I can the walls are trans turn I can see through the walls, my bedroom walls, and I did a one eighty to my best. I had to kilt down, but I saw my own body. I call it the vessel. I saw the vessel there, and I could see it was covered with blind to fallow way up to my nest. My mother probably did a had me covered up like that because of the pneumonia. And my head was turned to the right, like over my shoulder, and I could actually see my part of my tongue hanging out of my mouth. I did a one eighty back around to my right and there was the doorway in that light. Well, like I said, I knew I was supposed to go through that to go home. Well, I was all ready to go through it, and to the right in the doorway, I thought a little black spot way in the back, and so it stopped me from going through. Watching it anyway, As I watched it, it kept getting a little bigger and bigger and bigger, got closer. I started to see a form. I could see a corsel, laid arm and the head, and it got up to the doorway. I'm going to say probably twenty to forty feet before it got to the doorway.
Speaker 1: It stopped.
Speaker 2: And I'm wondering, why am I being shown this? And I received the message. It said. Now when I received this message what I was, I heard it through every part of what I was. I didn't hear it like well, I had no heir. The only thing I had was a form an eye. I heard it through every part of what I was. And it said to me, I am in this form, so you will not be afraid. I thought to myself, well, I'm not afraid. Then it told me it wasn't my time to die. I had to go back, and I was saying, I don't want to go back, and it was like something was forcing me to go back into the vessel, and I can remember going through the skin, the bones, and the flesh. I could see that all happened when I was going through it. Now what it showed me. At the time, I really wasn't sure what it was. Then several years later when I got the sixteenth where I lived down a dairy farm, and it was in the summertime. It was just a couple of weeks after my birthday. My birthday is two and eighteenth, and it was probably the very end of June early July. One night, I woke up and I was freezing. I mean I was so cold. It was like I was in a big meat freezer. I was so cold before. While, before I go any further, I have to explain how I swept. Okay, Now, when I slept, I either slept on my left or right side. When I would get in bed, I would lit first lay on my back and I'd lift my legs way up there, pull of my blankets out underneath from the massive from the box spring. My mother just sorts saying, you saw me, Junior, so Juner, how do you get your bed such a mess?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Anyways, and I had turned my light off, but like I said, I was so cold. I sat up and well before I set up, I noticed my bed was made so perfect. The blankets were all pulled it underneath the bed, at the foot of the bed, up along the side. The blankets were up over my up under my under arm, over my chest down the other side. We pulled the back probably five or six inches, and I think probably my bed get made like this. But I sat up, and I know my t shirt was so it was so wept. I grabbed it. I put my hands up to my chest and I grabbed it and I clean water like flick would come between my fingers and between my finger and some wet my lot loose. But when I did the water it was like it was a lighter or right back into my shirt. I thought to myself, what the holes going on? So I got out of bed, I took the shirt off, threw it on the floor next to my bed. I got another dry shirt, put it done because I had well, my bedtime every night was nine o'clock because during the July is our busiest time of the year. When we were on the fairy come to the hand, I got back in bed, turned my light off and I just I don't know if went back to bed, and this was probably like three or four block in the morning, because I had to get up at slip so we could be milking. At six thirty. Well, six o'clock came around. I got up and I remember being cold stuff, and I went to pick my t shirt up to throw into my dirty clothes then. But when I picked it up, I was expecting it to still still be wet, because there was no way it was gonna what as that was, it would be dry. But it was bone dry. I thought, what's going on. I must have I must have been dreaming, just not norm you know, I dreampt it. So a couple of days later, we was going to bail Harry and I was sitting in the back of where it picked up stick and all of a sudden, out of the blue, like a video playing in my head, I was walking up this ramp. It was a spiral like a spiral staircase, but it was a ramp, and the ramp probably was at least twenty feet wide, and the wall was probably I don't know, maybe twenty five thirty feet away from the ramp, and it's a bright Chinese sugar cower that I've never seen before. And I can feel if something's controlling me. I'm being made to walk up this ramp. Well, I can move my head just a little bit. In my eyes, I'm looking at the wall, and I said, I kind of looked to see where I was if there's I couldn't see, no corners, no place. And as I looked, great, and I kind of like looked down the wall kind of like curved in then looking less and right. It was like looking at a drum round where the to see. Well, as I was walking being made to walk up, I felt whatever was controlling me. I could feel a strip loosen on me. And I looked over to my right and I saw all these different size pipes in the center of the fil lamp. And as I looked, I kind of looked down. I was trying to see where I was at. And I had no idea where I was at. And I looked and there was on a ramp. There was a scene. It was probably three and a half four foot tall. I had almond shape eyes, and I know that I had to be kind of.
Speaker 1: Like flat on its face.
Speaker 2: Then it was the end of the video. It's what's the host going on? I had no idea I didn't say that anybody because I thought everybody in my family but finally thought I was all crazy. So about a week later, same thing, what tee shirt that made so perfect? Well, I got to be having a dreams that I'm not remembering. So at this time nothing happened. I remember nothing, I didn't see nothing. Well, I thought maybe somebody was someone in my bedroom trying a jolt on me. So I got the tea. I had two bedroom doors I had, I got the keys to them and locked my Edwin door. Figure, I keep them out, nobody's going.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: Well the end a week later, that same thing happened. What tea shirt freezing that made perfect? But different was there was a couple of things different. Once I had this awful, haunting feeling I had killed and I felt like I had been in the military. Now I'm really puzzled. I'm really thinking, what the hell is going on? So I taught myself and to believe when I was just having dreams, didn't remember what was going on. So I kind of like put everything in the back of my mind about it. But I mean I didn't totally forget about it. So this is in nineteen sixty nine, So here your lits later, I was stating this squirrel. And it was probably in October, maybe September.
Speaker 1: We had gone to.
Speaker 2: On a Saturday night. We had gone to a late showing of a movie and it probably got over about one o'clot and because we both lived in the country, were on the way home or on the way taking her home. This one road it was called Mosshill Road. Whichever end you went up up the it was uphill. It was another like a small mountain and on the top of kind of flattened out. While we got up there, and I was driving real slow to the road. It was a dirt road part of it, and it was not very wide. You had to go slow. If you went off the the way I was going. If you went off the right side, you was you. I was tumble down the hill. Well, anyways, as I'm driving, i'm my shoulder. It felt like somebody caught me on my shoulder. And at first I thought, well, was at the movies. Maybe somebody got her in my car was in the.
Speaker 1: Back of it.
Speaker 2: Like I looked around to my left and side to see it, and I don't say nothing got out of my window. So I was, you know, I've seen this right right.
Speaker 1: It's sad.
Speaker 2: It was way out to the west, and we had we have a small airport where I live, and I thought a plane was coming in to land. But now this is probably like two o'clock in the morning now, but our airport was so small it was eleven o'clock. It shut down. I thought, well, it can't see an airplane coming in. So I stopped the car and we got out, and they way we watched it, and I were watching it. It was almost directly over top of us, but to the west of us, and I'm looking at it. I said, my god, I've seen that color before. I was in side of it. And it got wait over top of us, but in front of us a little bit, and it made a turn to the north. Now this turn wasn't a turn, it was a slide. It never stopped to slow down. It just slid sideways. And while it was the size of it had to be, oh, probably the size of a soccer ball, but it was way up in the sky and it went down to where it was almost the size probably the ton of ball. Then without stopping, it reversed and it comes back forward this and her and I. We received the message. PLO prophetically said we're not interested you, and I said to myself, okay, I said, must be, We're not what they were looking for. So comes back and where did ninety degrees slide? Sideways? It got there as three over top of us, and it went south, probably the same about the size of the Tunnis balls and that come back and it was coming back. It said we're not interested in your planet. So when they said that, I figured, well, they wasn't talking about us, they were talking about all humans. So it's still headed back work where it's at the ninety degree slide. Anyways, just before it got that, we received the third message. It said, that's what we can do. Our eyes are glued on it because we know something was going to happen. Anyways, did the nineties that stopped this worst second? And that took off so fast, I mean it had to be close to the light speed. And if you would have blinked your eyes, you would have never seen you would have lost it, you would have never seen it again. We could watch it going to the wash and we could tell it was going like you know, out way out in space. So after that, I thought maybe that wasn't a coincidence. They seen that. I was made to see that because they didn't want me to forget what happened to me in sixty nine. What happened was I was abducted three times. Now, time went on and seventy five I got married, and I kind of put everything to lay at the UFOs and aliens behind me. Wow. Then in the late eighties, Ronald Reagan was president and I think it was a second term, and he was at the United Nations given a speech and he was talking about some bad aliens. And I stood up for my tear because my wife and I was watching it. I said, I know something about the bad aliens. He says, what are you talking about? I said, I don't know, but I know something about bad aliens. So now I'm really really early puzzled. Why would I know about some bad aliens. So now I'm trying to find anything. I kind of about ali hands. I watch watching news programs to see if they're talking about but I'm not getting no place. So then in two thousand, my wife and I separated, and then two thousand and three we finally got our divorce and stuff like that, and I kept the house that we had and I have had earth blodus and my knee and my shoulder, and in the winter times it was really bad because in the winter time it got pulled there in New York State where I was at well. Anyways, I sold the house to some people I knew and they let me stay there for a couple of months. I get everything moved because I was going to move with a brother down south in Florida. And last month I was there. Every time I went to bed, didn't matter if I was going to bed for the night or just taking a nap. Lay there and there would be four of them, and it was like they were a shadow and oblog and shadow. I couldn't move. I was like I was totally paralyzed from from the neck down. And as I see these shadows, there's one almost on each side of my my shoulders, my left and right, and at my legs like on knees, but I can't tell what they are. They're like an oblong black shadow standing and has come forward. There would be another one right behind it. And each time as it close and closer they got, there was more of them. And as it got close to me and stopped like all the other shaddles just go into one, but I could never make out what they were. Well, this went on for a whole month. I thought I was going not crazy, So I was gonna call a psychiatrist. Well the day before I was going to fall and come up with this idea. I just I'm not going to lay. I'm going to just lay there. I'm not going to try to flight to get away. I'm just gonna lay there to see what happened. And sure enough they the images of them. They were four small grays that one was holding my right shoulder down, my left shoulder hand on it, my shoulder and my elbow. I was on the table, my arms are out, my palms are down, and two come up on my leg. One just they had one hand just above my knee pushing my leg down, the other hand holding my leg. Then above me. There was like seeing It's like seeing an operating on big light, but it was way high up. I couldn't look straight up at it because it was so bright. And I'm turning my head because thinking did I get wounded? But why am I thinking I got wounded? And I'm looking over to see where I got wounded? And I looked to my left and out of the dark, because the room was flat dark, great big tall alien probably I'm going to say eight nine feet tall, come out of the dark and come up to my mid waist. I grabbed an instrument up by the light with its left hand, the foot like the fall of the hand, just below my sternum. And I had only three fingers when they were long, and they come all the way up up to my throat. That big instrument was pulling it down towards me. It was pulling down towards my face. I could say. It looked like a big swinge, a big needle on it bout the size of the pencil, well maybe even bigger than that. I thought to myself, Oh my god, that's gonna hurt. It's gonna stick and right in the eye with it. And it gets closed, right kid, it's not coming towards my eye, but just above it. And it touched me just above my right eye, towards to my nose and just above it, almost where people stayed with the third eye is up there, and it was whites out, just nothing. I was awaken bed and all this information I'm floating into my head. It was like an avalanche. I couldn't grasp it all, but I saw it enough of it, but I knew what happened. First night they abducted me. They took me to the Moon, and I was there and I was standing on the edge of a crater, and just above me, I could see part of that ship and it was definitely Sastra. Feet like I said, maybe three feet away from the crater. And I take my feet and I move them back and forth, and I start slinking down. I probably go down like three or four inches under the surface and look in the crater and I see three or four buildings tall but not with a tall and off of two of them there was want some hucks coming off of them, and there was some white floodlights on the tall buildings flashing down on them. See because it was dark, I mean it was really black, and they were camouflaged and looked just like the moon. That I remember. The next thing I remember is I was at the end of one of the quantum hots. We went through one group of doors that shot. There was another shot in front of the who had to wait there that there was like a mist that came down over.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was in a space suit. I wasn't in all there. I mean I was in a space suit. And then after a few minutes, we walked through the second door, went through a right into a little thing and a human person helped me take the space suit off just where I took a physical examination, and I remember my my t shirt, but I un'ward. I had to pull it out, I quick board. I had to carry it to different stations where they did different things testing me. That's where they took me first time. The second time it was a touch for fear. They wanted to see what you're reft and it was when you see you wasn't on Earth, out in space.
Speaker 1: This is where I not.
Speaker 2: When I was died, I was shold that the air I said, so you will not be afraid that this is where I'm met it. That's why I was sold, so I would not be afraid. It was doing the toughs that had you un your mind control. And I got to tell you, that is the strangest thing I ever had done. I was standing there and it was standing right behind me, and it was so close. It's like I could feel feel it against my body, but it wasn't touching me. And I was looking out this. Uh. I was looking around and there was a window in front of me, but it wasn't a window, and I'm looking out there in a really black out there dark and I looked down to my down a little bit where I can see a planet, probably the size of a soccer ball, size of a basketball, beautiful glue color. And I think it was Pacific that I was looking at.
Speaker 1: I know it was there.
Speaker 2: As I'm looking there in mind control, I can feel it's mind and tangling with my mind. It's like a big ball of strength, both our minds together, and I can actually see with its eyes. I'm looking at myself the top of my head. And like I said, the one race was like eight nine ten foot tall. They're really tall. We only have three hingers and I have a I had an artist raw fishery rays as I'm doing it there, and they told me I was forbidden to turn around and looked at him, and I thought, maybe that's why, because I couldn't move nothing. The only thing I could move is my eyes. And I think that's wise because I was forbidden to turn around look at him, and I said, why can't I see him? And answered me, it said it was five other alien races plus one military human. They want to see what the reaction is that me and not on the planet and out in state, and that told me from other friends that they wanted to make contact with us, full contacts. They want they wanted people to know about them. But they have rules. One of their rules are before they make contact with any plant, full contact. Now this is my word, I use government. The governments of all the world have to agree on it, and it said ruling powers. They all have to agree on it. But if this one does know, they will not make full contacts. Well, I've been saying this for years and years telling people are saying about Oh you know, like last year I did the interview with a guy and I told him, I says, they was back in I think it was soon there. The American government was supposed to come out with about UFO. People said, oh, this strip they will not It's not going to happen anytime soon. All the government from the world of got with three on them. And that's what it told me.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jim, good job. And at the time you didn't really you didn't have any of these memories. These memories came came later on.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, because see they came back and they gave them to me. Why I don't know, because if they didn't come back and do that, well, I said for a whole month and that there, I would still be wondering what happened to me. Then after that is when I could. I found out I could call an UFO, I can go outside and I can just think about it and ask them to show me that they're will and they show up. I show while I had my second wife, she left me because she got so afraid.
Speaker 3: So they just turn up when you call them, they turn up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just Yeah. I can go out there. I can go out there and I don't even have to look up in the sky. And I've showed a few people and I can just point up in the sky and say look right up there, and they get close to my arm and watch my here within a couple of.
Speaker 3: And when was your last experience, ed Jim?
Speaker 2: A month ago that when I was telling me about whatever that was, you know, I asked for him to show me that they were real, and two days later boom. Anyways, that's my story.
Speaker 3: Note what I have that's wonderful, Jim.
Speaker 2: There's definitely more going on, and what the gol i'ment tells us there was something visiting her from other planners.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, yeah, no.
Speaker 2: Matter who they were. I mean there has been aliens probably well probably before man was here.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jim, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing that for our listeners. Yeah, okay, you enjoy the rest of your morning, Okay, and I'll be in touch.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll say that, all right, take.
Speaker 3: Care YouTube, Jim. That's great. Take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bye bye, Jim.
Speaker 4: That is over today. Keep updated and connected with the show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at uf chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Gary and Jay for sharing tonight, and thank you.
Speaker 3: All for listening.
Speaker 4: I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching the skies. Goodbye to