Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day's zero. I believe it's day one eighty four because I think we didn't have a show last week. So I'm here, Lindsaysharvian of Roaguways dot org. I'm here with Corey Hughes, Corey Hughes dot org. We think Charlie Robinson of Macroaggressions dot I always going to join us any minute, and we know XQ four twenty x qour twenty dot com is going to join us in a few minutes, so we should have a full gang today. But we're just waiting to see what actually happens. And I'm sorry everyone. We thought that a few of us were going to be able to show up last week and have a show, and I wasn't able to, Charlie wasn't able to, Uh, Corey wasn't able to, and so it didn't happen. So we apologize for not having a show. I set it up, I put it the link out there. People probably got excited and then no one showed up. That sucks, but we're here this week, so we'll try to do our best to make up for it. Corey's high as balls. How you doing, Corey?
Speaker 2: I try to get high as balls. I never get ever. I don't even know smoke anymore. It didn't even do shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah for really, it's just like maintaining a level stak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically it's I'm in pure maintenance mode all the time.
Speaker 1: I remember. I mean before we really had like wax or shatter or anything, I would just smoke like an eighth the day, and eventually I was like, why am I doing that? Like what, I don't even notice anything.
Speaker 2: That's a frustrating thing because there's nothing, there's no escape.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not like it's not like other drugs where it's easier to up. Like you know, you can like do much more cocaine. You can do a lot more acid. It's like small enough quantities you can get it in your body. Weed it's like you get to a certain point you can't get much more in your body. That's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm super saturated.
Speaker 1: Super saturated. You need a shirt that says super saturated with just a weed up.
Speaker 2: I went through a weird phase like a couple months ago where like out of nowhere, dads were fucking me up bad to where I was getting anxiety attacks. Oh wow, I don't know. I don't know what was happening, but not changing my behavior whatsoever. All of a sudden, I was getting these fucking panic attacks from doing dab, and it was specifically dabs, nothing else.
Speaker 1: You know. What I've heard actually is that if it's not organic, some of the fucking chemicals they put on it can do that.
Speaker 2: So well, everything in colorado's organic, but the organic doesn't really mean shit. Like if you see the chemicals they use that are considered organic, I know they'll fuck you up. Like we use zerotol, which is concentrated hydrogen peroxide. It's considered organic. If you got it in your eyes, it would melt your eyeballs out, you know what I mean. Like, the organic shit is just as fucking deadly as the non organic shit when it comes to beesticides.
Speaker 1: I thought the only shit that was organic in Colorado was Meggie's Farm.
Speaker 2: No, by law, state mandates everything's organic.
Speaker 1: What when we switched to Meggie's Farm, there was less of that anxiety and shit. But maybe it's all up here. Maybe we just tripped ourselves out so that was what it was. Yeah, that's interesting because Meggae's Farm is like, that's what their whole thing they're like, we're organic. You're like, okay, well no one else says that, so you're iganic.
Speaker 2: And basically and everything's pretty much hydroponic here too, even though it's grown in cocoa, which is a soil substitute, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, it's all fake hydroponic and fake organic. It really is, dude.
Speaker 1: The shit they do is crazy. I mean, like again, I like started smoking weed by like stealing the shake from my friend's father's grow. Right, you had like just giant trays of it, so we'd steal like a little bit and like we'd smoke that and get hella fucked up. What is that? Probably like four percent or something. Now they've got like seventy eight per se, Like what the shit?
Speaker 2: Oh? This right here is uh what is this? This is seventy five point three.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: But that's still pretty low because like that's you, yeah, because you can get shatter. Most shatters are the eighty to ninety percent.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just microdose now, That's why I'm microdos THC and I microdose psilocybn thats.
Speaker 2: People talk about, like, what's that fucking idiot's name, who works worked for the New York Post, who sued fucking Twitter, who wrote the book on how marijuana makes everybody crazy. Oh, I don't know, Alex something Alex Berenson. There we go.
Speaker 1: Bearnson wrote a book on how it makes everyone crazy. Yes, I remember his COVID shit, I didn't know he did this, Okay.
Speaker 2: I can kind of understand for like the average Joe Schmo, how we can freak you out, because like it really triggers your insecurities and your paranoia and stuff like that. So if you haven't been through that enough times to know what the fuck's going on, I can see you like losing your shit. Yeah, Like I can see people taking acid and being like, what the fuck is happening now? Like just just losing it right, Like you've kind of got to you got to beat yourself into submission. Almost. Like when I started taking ASCID when I was like fifteen, I had a bunch of bad trips, but I just kept taking it and then I was like, oh, I understand what's happening here, and then they kind of stopped.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I started doing as when I twelve, which is retarded, and uh, I didn't have a bad trip until I was like, I don't know, eighteen, it wasn't even that bad. When it was bad, it was just like not great. I had hundreds of times, and so I don't really have the super bad trip experience, but I get it, Like I totally get it because I've had trauma PTSD and I've had I've been triggered and had flashbacks. So it's it's sort of similar where you have to like catch yourself. You have to like see it from afar and you have to like track yourself down and like let go of everything, just every just like who gives a shit about anything?
Speaker 2: Well, when I was really young and I ate like a half a strip and my buddy ate like a half a trip, and our other friend took a couple of hits and one of our friends started losing his mind, and so my other friend went with him outside, and so then the two of them were outside and I was inside, and I was like, what's going on out there?
Speaker 1: What are they doing?
Speaker 2: Right? But then when a bad trip kicks in, you'll recognize that your thoughts are going in circle, like scenarios are going in circles, Like I was having full on hallucinations, and then the whole loop of the hallucination would happen again, you know what I mean. And it happened over and over, and then it made me realize our fucking brains, even when we're sober, are on a loop. There is like a there's like an automatic ticker in the background that is on this in a circular pattern. And it's kind of like if you're a word press developer, in the background you have a kron, which is basically your website looks like it's static, but there's constantly an engine that's churning in the background, right, And so the mind does the same thing. And this took me like twenty years to figure out. But like the thought, your normal everyday thought process when you're just sitting around watching TV, doing whatever it is you're doing, is on a loop. Like how does a cigarette smoker know it's time to smoke a cigarette? Because that part of the kron of the mind came around to that point where it's like, oh, yeah, cigarette time, right, Like he had to be reminded by the internal clock, the internal mechanism that was always churning that it was time for him to go and have a cigarette. Right, so, and everything fits into that, and I catch these loops all the time while I'm just sitting here. Oh where's my vape? Oh it's time to hit the bong. Oh I gotta do this. You know, there's like steps in the fucking ladder that you're always going through in your mind whether and I think ninety nine percent people don't realize that this is happening, right. People think their thoughts are linear, and I don't think that's the case at all. And then when you take acid, it like spins out of control. And then you can realize that what acid does increases the speed of the thought process.
Speaker 1: It's like what you already are is maximize rights. Actually why it can trigger sort of transcendence in a way too, because you can notice all of that and like step back from it, and then you can just really observe your own thoughts, which is what you're doing if you're doing any sort of mindfulness or like meditation practice as well. So you know it could go the wrong way too. Again, we say this, I think every time we talk about this, like chill out, don't go fast, don't just go dive into a drug you don't know, like you know maybe don't do it at all unless it's like a strong urge and you really are know what you're doing. But it can actually create this higher level of awareness that you can take back with you into your everyday life, so that things like that you start seeing them, you're like, oh, I don't have to think this, I don't have to feel this, right, And.
Speaker 2: I think it takes a lot of time. I think it takes a lot of time because I think to make an analogy, it's like you can't see it's impossible for you to see the entirety of a globe at once. You can only see one side of it. You have to turn it. And so I think it's kind of the same thing the volume of data that you can absorb when your mind is spinning that fast when you're on acid. So when you get that feeling that you understand everything right because the mind has going fast enough to comprehend the data that's being absorbed. But when you go back to your normal speed, your kron returns to the normal speed, it's like what do I do with all this data? And it just piles up and you're like dirt, right, So that's I think the key is understanding that it's about the speed of the cycles of the mind that's controlled by the psych de like that you take that allows for you to interpret a greater mass. But then one thing you can remember is that you can't remember because it is so vast, right, So it makes you realize that you're kind of stupid on the scale of we're still fucking monkey's kind of thing, you know what I mean, compared to what we could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why, Like you have all these experiences and you come back and you're trying to tell someone, You're like, I can't fucking tell you any of this shit, Like there's nothing you can under you can't take this back with you really, but it's true, you know. I think that whole globe analogy, like you can notice this aspect of yourself, and then you can notice it again, and then you can notice again. You go deeper and deeper and deeper. And I had this guy on one of my favorite interviews I ever did, was a guy named Robert Blonde, and he was like, oh, yeah, I'm I'm aware of my thoughts one hundred percent of the time, all day, every day, including when I'm sleeping. And I was like, I've been working at this for decades, and I would say I'm maybe like thirty percent aware, and he's like, yeah, you'll get there eventually, and I'm just like, that's crazy. Actually, if you think about every moment, you're intensely conscious of every thought you're having and why you're having it and what you're doing about it or whether you're listening to it or whether you're not right. Like, that's fucking intense.
Speaker 2: That comes into layers of consciousness. And I believe how consciousness can expand and then you can see the consciousness you had and be like, oh, and it becomes like elementary right, right, So, but when you take psychedelics, it allows you to take that step back and have it with a greater consciousness. See what you were, But you can't maintain that. You can't keep it all with you, right, You got to give most of it back. You take some of it, but little sliver. Right.
Speaker 1: This is why you know. Micro dosing psilocymin I feel like is so effective. Why so many people with PTSD use it, so many veterans and use it, and just people who are trying to heal from things or just to change their habits and their lives because it allows you to do that tiny bit smaller of a dose, right, I mean it's a way smaller dose dose physically, but like as far as that mental aspect and like bringing this back with you, it's like much more subtle, much more sort of prolonged, and it doesn't like change your day. It doesn't like make you high. Right, you don't have to where you can do anything you want with it. You can do all your chores, go to work or whatever it is you need to do, or you can lay back and just sort of enjoy it. It's just such a profound therapy. Actually, I love that people are using this more and more because it's so effective. It's like the shortcut through all of this years and years of like talk therapy you would otherwise have to do an EMDR and all of this shit. It's just so much easier and quicker, and you can do it yourself. It's cheaper, way cheaper. It's like three hundred to four hundred dollars an hour sometimes for a therapist. It's fucking insane. You can just take a microdose to like have a little bit cheaper, easier time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't think the vast majority of people are even capable of moving into that space. You know, you kind of have to be aware of being aware of being aware, right, you know, so the average Joe Schmo in their normal routine, I don't know how it would affect them. I mean, I could be completely wrong. Yeah, but I just I just I just don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, it's true. You do have to at least be at that sort of level of wanting to be more aware, understanding that there is a different level of awareness you could have. I remember one of the one of my friends who was a murderer and kept going to prison over and over again, and I was like, one day I had this discovery right of like, oh, you can actually choose your thoughts, Like you can just notice your thoughts and then choose your thoughts and then like not pay attention to the ones you don't want, pay attention to the ones you do want, and your whole life can change. So I was like telling him this in prison. I was like, dude, okay, get it, Like you don't have to kill people, like you could just like choose your thoughts.
Speaker 2: And like a lot of things like that are easier said than done.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well he literally was like, oh, I don't want to change. I was like, oh, Like that was confusing for me. I was like, I thought everybody wanted to get better.
Speaker 2: No, No, some people just find their little thing and then they're just content.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, I'll get as raped and murder people. That's my life, that's what you want. Disturbing. So how you heard that China is no longer going to supervise what comes across their border to us, what we import. They're not gonna check it for safety or purity or anything. This is part of their terror for response.
Speaker 2: I'm honestly like this era of history has me very much speechless, Like I'm very politically and I don't have a fucking idea what's happening. I mean, I'm trying to normally the flow of the world kind of you can grasp what's happening. This is one big flow. Now I'm finding myselfing to juggle holy shit this and all I forgot about this over here? And then is this over here? And how does this all flow together? And I don't have a fucking clue.
Speaker 1: It's just unpredictable. Keef, we're talking about China just said that they're no longer going to supervise what comes across their border to US through imports because of the tariff thing. This is their response to it. And they said they're not going to check shit for purity, They're not going to check it for safety. It's just going to be like, full on, whatever we get, we get.
Speaker 2: That sounds empty threat ish though.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're saying we're going to poison you and send you a bunch of fucking chemical trash. But I was also like, I feel like they're already doing that. I feel like they've been doing that for years.
Speaker 4: Well here's the And I know this is kind of a maybe people feel like it's sit in the back best way to do it. But I've heard a whole lot of people talk about empty shells are coming to a town near you, And I was like, wouldn't that be a wake up call to maybe start doing some ship around here? Is that not a wake up call? I'm just asking, like, like the not let not just be an importer. You know, we just imported everything that we we don't We don't make ship here. Wouldn't that make sense that if somebody decided one day, you know what, fuck America? Fuck them in their whole ass. I don't have to send them ship actually, you know, and the people please send me something. Stop being a pussy man. No, now it's time to buck up. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And they're like, well, no, I mean we need cheap ship when a little uplink you need to make something. You know what I'm saying a few things.
Speaker 2: But these become parasitic relationships both ways, where the contree has become so entrenched in each other's business well simultaneously pretending that their adversaries in some way, which is hilarious and so it's kind of hard for both sides. If the relationship were to part on both sides, it would be painful both on both sides, like horrifically painful, like catastrophically painful. So and both sides know this, and so to me, it seems like more pretending how to do this dance right, for them to decide which dance moves they're going to take here to end up at the same place they were, because that's ultimately what's going to happen, because the alternative is catastrophic on both ends. Right, So this is what they're dealing with this is what they're dealing with things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll think, we'll think about it. Okay. When it comes to dealing drugs, it's like, hey, Bud, I've got sixteenth the First Way Street. All right, This this my that's my area, all right. I mean, I guess to take into their adversaries, but they have divvied up, you know, particular things that they're going to do or are going to uh take care of for what they call their territory. So it's the same way with countries. All right, it's the exact same thing. It's a mobster mentality approach. But when people talk to me about empty shells, I was like, well, you know, maybe we could do something here and you know, may produce a few of those items. I know, we don't want to do that. So I mean, do you care about empty shells or not? Do you care about people having jobs or not? Just tell me that you don't want to work and you'd rather just the government sends you a check. I wish somebody just get up there and say it and stop beating around the bush and tell me to be beating around the bush. I don't want to do anything. I want to be beholding to the government. I want them to take care of me. I want to be able to wake up every morning far ship myself get blood clots because I lay on the couch all day and get as fat as possible. Just give me the reel. I want you to give me the reel. You keep beating around the bush, I mean good biness and we just su like there's so many people that don't even they don't even want the tears to even have a semblance of working like that. They're like dead sit against I'm like, what you still do live in America when you want them to? Man, I hope this works out. And but no, just so you can own somebody's like, man, I hope it fails. So like I say, oh, you see, I told you so. Trump ain't shit just for that that whole premise. It's like dog, well, I mean you gonna die too, your quote unquote. And people are talking about small businesses now, I'm like, U miss me with the small business. We were flying from the rooftops about a small business back in twenty twenty and y'all were doing this. It was the big bird people too, man, it was the big bird. Now they're like what about the small businesses. Oh you didn't care back then. And if the small business said today, won't gonna uh they weren't wanna make people wear a mask or get a jab. You was like, I hope they go to jail and die, right, Hell, why they had it? I mean, what's the deal? You know what I'm saying. We're just picking and choosing. That's all everybody's doing. So I mean, you know, if we got and I was hearing some of the ship that supposedly we get from get from China, folks talking about like avocados and shitn't like nigga, you don't need no avocados. See folks you talking about Oh well, I mean, we ain't gonna have fidget spinners or whatever. Man, who cares. I mean, if they stop sending me bullshit, okay whatever. You know what I'm saying. I mean, it's all good. I mean, that's just.
Speaker 2: What if they could bring jobs, Well, what if they could bring manufacturing back to America at the cost of jobs, Like if these jobs that we shipped out to China, like manufacturing T shirts for two bucks you know a week for employee, if we brought that back to America, but it didn't result in immediate hiring because they replaced it with robots. Would that be an acceptable trade off? And the more I think about it, the more I think it would be because what it would do for the national economy is much broader than what it would do for However, many thousands of jobs that are would have been employed there, So I think if they could bring back all this manufacturing and implement robotics, that would be a boom to the economy.
Speaker 1: I got so excited because they're talking about all these factories that have just been sitting there and they can be repurposed. You know, we can use them. They're in I don't know, Detroit, Flint, like all the fucking places that got abandoned essentially, and you still would need people to like monitor the robots clean the fucking place, so you know there's still going to be jobs for people there too. But I got super excited too. And they're talking about micro nuclear reactors. They're only talking about it for the government, you know, different military installments, but are installations. But you could bring those two factories into other places too, and then the whole fucking neighborhood has this clean, effective fuel and energy. This is like totally, this is how we could avoid complete disaster and cataclysm in our economy if we did those two things, like brought that magnufacturing and also had our micro nuclear reactors everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, they were able to put a nuclear reactor in damn submarines. Yeah, So like.
Speaker 1: Why can't we have them everywhere? Why doesn't every city have some fucking micro nuclear reactors. We don't need any of these goddamn fucking I don't know whatever. I'm okay with solar panels if they're on roofs, but otherwise we don't need any of this stupid fucking green energy shit.
Speaker 2: It's because of the commis.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, this is com may say it's strictly because of the commies, that's what is because of.
Speaker 4: Well they well they said that, they said that they got empty container ships. Like the containers are empty. I'm like, I had to one, no da yet. Yeah, I mean, folks just be telling me whatever. Yeah, but you say they're empty, they're empty of what some socks, child slaves, some Jordans, some Gucci bags. What are they empty of? Ain't nobody tell you what they're India, they're empty. I'm like okay, so what was in him? Well, you know, I want nobody tell you. They just say that they're empty. I'm like, I mean, okay, but damn bo we need we need to stop buying bullshit anyway. And folks to be like, oh, well, you know, China be okay, but they citizens don't buy nothing, no way, they ain't got But for all everybody ever talks about, aw man, look how great China is. Them motherfuckers don't buy shit. Man, they don't buy nothing. I don't know why you think they'd be exporting all this ship because they don't. They don't consume ship. Dude. Them niggas eat rice and they sit on ass. You know what I'm saying. That's what they do asians, eking ship the.
Speaker 1: Things that's great there. These people are insane. It's not fucking great there.
Speaker 4: Hey, they saw a few flashing lights. They've seen the train go through a go through a damn apartment complex, and they're like, oh man, that's nice, you know what I'm saying. Flashing lights like you little baby. You know, you put a ratler in front of a baby and it lights up and the baby has stay there for hours. That's what grown folks are right now. For really, I'm like, but we got to do better. Man. Oh, you go to China right.
Speaker 1: Now, you're gonna see children walking around shitting on the street, literally in Shanghai, in Beijing, in the cities. So it was like further out of the cities, like even more kids are gonna be shitting on the ground. And then you're gonna see people's hawking loogies left and right everywhere. You're gonna see that every surface is fucking disgusting, even in clean places that are really nice, because it's it's like this is like a universal thing around the world except for America. And I don't know why, but like what you clean things with is dirty water. So you're just getting like spots and shit off, but you're just like uping it with dirty wah. So everything is just like a thin film of tacky substance on it, but it looks clean, but like if you touch it, it's like disgusting.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 1: So you'll see that. You'll see it's just discussed. It's gross. The air is fucking garbage. It's just like dark gray smog. I mean, like if a breeze has just blown through, it might feel nice for a second, and then it gets fucking disgusting again, Like China is disgusting, no offense to everybody who lives there. Your government is bullshit and it's gross.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I mean godly that the real estate stuff is crashing out. They go out there and they just they bullshit, just to bal shit to say that folks has got something to do. I mean like it's it's like bud if folks actually went over there and stayed for a while. And you can't just go over there and just say whatever you want to say. You can't go down there and have you, you know, go for a run down the street, have your whole TD out in the thong and ye ass like you can't hear It'll be okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Do that follow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That Falling Gong Lady had a lady on my show I'll Go called Kay Rubachak, and she did a movie called Finding Courage and it was about the Falling Gong oppressions in China. The woman who the story follows literally just went to Tianeman Square and held a sign that said like peace, love and joy, Like that was it. She just stood there for a minute with a sign that said that she got taken into a secret prison. She was strapped to a bed without a mattress on it, and she was raped to death for like forty days, no food, no water, all of her remember falling Gong. People were marched through her room every day to watch her being tortured so that they understood like what the consequences were, and then they were all released. Uh so she wasn't. And that's what they do to people who do what they don't want them to do. If you, I think, if you think like you can do anything at all there, you can't even hold a sign that says peace, love, joy if they don't want you to have fun in China fu.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean yeah yeah. But like people get up, they get on the internet. Here we get on TikTok. We talk shit. It's like boat when you go everywhere else in the world, you ain't talking no shit. Dog when you talk shit, they come to your house, man, Like it's like real. I don't think, yeah, they come be your house. But I remember what was it. It was during the damn conze. The chick got up there and said, man, you know there's locked down and all that bullshit. But she's pregnant. They came up, they came up in the crib arrested her for Facebook post saying this is bullshit, which it was, you won't mine.
Speaker 1: And then people were like, the United States is evil and bad. I'm like, I mean, it has some problems with motherfucker. Have you been anywhere else, Like, I don't think you have.
Speaker 2: Ain't never arrested anybody for posting on Facebook.
Speaker 4: See that never happens. So what we talk about? About? So, I mean, it's just it's just that it's absolutely insane, you know what I'm saying. It's absolutely insane that we sit here and we we complain so much about how bad it is. And I'm just like, man, these other folks ain't living a great life either. They broke too, They poor too, like everybody else around the world, just living this lavish life. No, no, they're fucking poor too, dude, everywhere. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, so you.
Speaker 1: Pretty fucking sweet for the past, like what I don't know, hundreds of years in the United States. If we have to face a little bit of a hard time coming up, like I'm okay with that to keep what we have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, hey, look, it was inevitable that we were going to come to a point, which I think everybody in the world's gonna come to this point where you know, it's just gotten too much. You look up at that dead number and it's just like, no, I mean, how much further can we take this out? You know what I'm saying. It's like something, something's got to happen. So if we because.
Speaker 1: Still and I'm not saying we should, you know, but like allegedly, if someone were to kill the Federal Reserve like everyone in it and then just destroy that institution with that debt go away or my tripping, who do we owe this to?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know, that's a good that's a good point. He ain't never ain't never really say who you who exactly you owe it to?
Speaker 1: Corey? Just so, I don't know if we can kill that entire group. That's a whole other.
Speaker 4: Said he said, Jeeves. Why why he's being.
Speaker 1: Nobody would ever say that?
Speaker 4: Did he say? Jee I mean, I'm just trying to figure out if that's what he said. I mean, that's all.
Speaker 1: If that's all ties somehow, maybe then we're in the clear. Have our own little jubilee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But yeah. But I mean, like when you start talking about it's like what are you? It's with thirty seven Tree and in debt, it's like it's like there what thirty seven tree? I mean to who and what? And what if I don't pay? Because I mean I've heard people talk about not paying, you know, the student loans back and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Right now, bankruptcy. We're gonna call bankruptcy on the US.
Speaker 4: Yeah seven years? Uh is that damn? But and the and the folks that I mean, I'm gonna be honest with you, they get ky Lee, COVID gave you a whole bunch of a whole bunch of time, uh to pay that ship off with no interest. So because hell I think they they stopped the interest for like what two years? I think ten years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, mine just starting like a couple of months ago, So yeah had four years a long time.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah so so yeah so yeah so like, uh so like for two years you didn't have any interest, So that was the time to make a den in it. And I've been seeing people post this. They were like, I've been being on my student loan for twenty years. It was forty seven thousand, and I owe fifty thousand right now, I'm like, hold on a stakey man. Look, I'm like, you did something wrong.
Speaker 1: Your mouth, your mouth is fucked up.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, you did something wrong. Well, you weren't paying thirty five dollars a month, were you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, they mean they're like, I mean I only had like sixty bucks a month. You're like, well, that's not really what you're supposed to do with the loan of that size.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I was. I was sitting there. I was like, I think I've seen three.
Speaker 3: Or four page they popped up on a on eggs and he up there is like student loans is bullshit, and I'm like, well, man, yeah kind of, but but you chose twenty years later, Yeah, twenty years later you shouldn't have uh more debt.
Speaker 4: But to student loans. I mean, I'm trying to figure out how you did that. Did you do a bunch of refinancing? And you see they ain't telling you the whole story.
Speaker 1: Oh they let you what is it called defer? Like you can go to forbearing. I mean, you do all this shit to not pay for as long as you can. I trust me.
Speaker 2: I know I still owe six thousand dollars on a student loan.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna tell you what I owe. It's retarded.
Speaker 2: My sister, it was like one hundred and fifty or some shit like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's better than that.
Speaker 2: She's been going to school for like ever, she just finished her masters, and now she's panicking because she either has to continue to go to school or start paying in her payments like five hundred months.
Speaker 1: This is what people do. Yeah, they get like almost a did do it. They're like, now I need another degree and another degree and another degree because I never want to pay this loan.
Speaker 2: Right, And then if she goes back, she has to take more loans to keep going to school, to put off paying the loans she already has. It's like, oh, well, are you fucking joking? Are you joking? And help? They bought off the They bought a law somewhere that says that bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't get rid of it. You can't get rid of it. You can put off paying it forever, but you can't get rid of it. But so with this thing that where they're saying that you know you, what are they saying again about student loans?
Speaker 2: I don't even know it's one thing one day and that's something else the next. A bunch of the fucking forgiveness shit went through under Trump's watch, and then I guess I heard that it went to court and it's who the fuck knows what's going on with it. So I never got any of it. Did you ever get Did you get some forgiveness on your loans?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't. Yeah, they remember though. They were like, we're just going to get your loans forgiven unless you opt out. I was like, that's wild, because everything else you have to vary, like apply for and get sixty two fucking signatures on and whatever.
Speaker 2: We gets me is I had applied for that early, and I was one of the first people who got one of the first letters that said, hey, you've been approved. We're going to take care of your loan.
Speaker 4: All this stuff.
Speaker 2: I wish I still had that. I don't know what I fucking did with it, but it was like official from the White House that I would think would alleviate me of any debt. Yeah, like if I said, fuck you, I'm not paying it. And I went to court and I said, look at this letter from the President of the United States. It didn't say possibly could should have it said they're going to take care of my shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And then I got another letter a couple months later that said because of recent court rulings, blah blah blah blah blah. And then then they asked me for more income documents and I sent them and they said, we need more income documents. I'm like, oh, you got my income documents?
Speaker 4: Oh I have?
Speaker 1: Yeah. God, well, I was hoping whatever rule they were about to change, I can't even remember what it was. It was like something about the interest or there's something. I was like, So if you make it like that, then can't we also then have bankruptcy because I will happily, happily apply for bankruptcy to get rid of my student loans. Seven years is not that long. We'll be good.
Speaker 2: See, I'm paying like an I'm in an interest only deferment at the moment, which comes up like sometime in the next couple of months. It was a two year interest only deferment. So I've been paying fifty bucks a month for the last two years. Yeah, I've been on. Realistically, I've been on deferment for more than half of the life of this goddamn loan me too. So what was like a twelve thousand dollars loan is down to six thousand, which is not really bad considering how much I've deferred. Yeah, but it's going to kick into like one hundred and fifty bucks here in the next couple months. I don't know when, and I can't it and I tried to figure out how, but like the company I was with who was handling it sold it to another company and I went to try to log into their company and they don't have my email address on file, and I was like, I don't feel like calling them and talking to nobody.
Speaker 1: So see, there's all this shit too, which if you really research it, you might be able to like legally ease your way into not paying any of it because you didn't make an agreement with the people they sold it to. You made an agreement with someone else. So I want to figure that out because that'd be cool too. Like, I don't know you, I didn't agree to ship with you.
Speaker 2: I guarantee they put in the contract somewhere that they have the right to sell it. But does that but does that uphold legally? I mean, is there that's the question? Would that uphold legally.
Speaker 1: That's a good point, because you could put anything in a contract that doesn't mean that it's legal exactly.
Speaker 2: You can say I'm gonna get your first born child and like you can't that ship right?
Speaker 1: True? Yeah there's that guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I've seen a couple of people are like, oh, if they say your date, you don't have to pay it. I was like, I don't think that's the way that shit works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the way it works. It all kinds of debt.
Speaker 1: It never worked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that yeah, that that is not how it works at all.
Speaker 4: And this a bad idea.
Speaker 2: Have you ever tried calling I got a fucking one of the credit companies, like Experience. They've all outsourced to India, so you get some dumb fuck for like ten he's a fucking day, you know, answering phones and it's like, holy shit, you can't get anything done with those people whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Well, and it's like even if they're trying really hard, I can't hear them because I have poor hearings, so like I can't Accents are really hard for me. So I'm just like, I don't know what you're saying. I'm sorry, I know that you're trying really hard. I'm trying really hard. I have no fucking clue what's going on.
Speaker 2: Right, So a guy who barely speaks English and his name is Jim, Yeah my name Cindy Like.
Speaker 4: No, it's not no Jim. That shit be a somedamn long ass name. You'd be like, I can't pronounce that. Because the people who do our our system at work there for me India. So anytime you go to the hill, it comes up, Hey, my name is I think I ain't got to say that out loo. They say that ship out lao.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean the student loan thing, you know, just is what it is. I don't they it's there, you got to pay it, and it just kind of is what it is.
Speaker 2: So I understand the Biden intent. Yeah, I understand the intent, even from a fucking liberal nutcase communist, right, but ultimately, this is not how economics works, and.
Speaker 1: It's just the question has been asked, and it's a great question, like why only student loans? Why not car loans, why not house loans? Why not every loan?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Why why are student loans the ones that everyone's like, yeah, we shouldn't have to pay that. I'm like why because it's the government still a loan.
Speaker 2: Well, the question then becomes if the government can see a problem coming, like say, fucking defaults in the used car market and it's out of control and then everyone's going to fucking collapse and it'll devastate the economy, or the government can bail everyone out for five billion dollars and save the nation from devastating economic downturn. That's to me in theory, that's overstepping on the government's happ behalf. But at the same time, if you have fucking ridiculous shit going on, like using loopholes to charge like sixty percent insurance, sixty percent interest on a car, fucking loan to broke ass people, that's a little bit criminal too, right. So it's a tough it's a tough situation.
Speaker 4: You understand, You understand why they why they do that, Right, it's a how risk those people are.
Speaker 2: Never going to pay it anyway, and they know they're gonna get ther and sell it again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, that's the whole premise of a buy here, pay here a lot. Then the premise is not to sell that car to one person, set that card to five people.
Speaker 2: It's really a rental place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, because because ay, you just go bring me about twenty five hundred day and you can get it. They make about two to three car payments or repoet somebody else comes and bring me twenty five hundred more dollars a five thousand dollars car. I didn't. I didn't May ten twelve thousand on them. Yeah, that's how they stay open and get.
Speaker 1: The rebuilt titles. I went to a place, but I was like, Wow, their prices are fucking crazy. I'll go there and I checked it out, like one hundred percent of the cars were rebuilt titles. I was like, oh, I'm not buying the rebound. He's like, no, why why you should? They're great, They're just like whatever. I'm like, they might be or they might be a total fucking lemon, so I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: It's like, well, well, the way the way I see I Felk's like predatory, Linen. I'm like, you the one that neat this shit? True, you know what I'm saying. And a whose fault is it that you fail in the hole? That be a whole lot of people have a whole lot of shit right now. But your great, great granddaddy fucking went out and shoot shoot dice with the boys one night and fucking lost the whole ranch. You know what I'm saying over a dice game. So it just it is what it is, you know what I'm saying, making bad to see in life. You know, there's just repercussions for it, and it's okay, all of them. Don't kill you, but it may ruin the rest of your life, and it may ruin generations to come, right, yeah, it may ruin generations to come. You won't die, you know what I'm saying. But I mean it is. When they talk about predatory lending, I'm just like, well the am I mean, don't make dumb ass decisions, you know, try to be a little bit more measured. It's okay, you know, maybe maybe maybe I don't need that eighty five thousand dollars suburban. You know, maybe I don't need that. Maybe I can make it with a fifteen thousand dollars car for the time being until I get my funds right, you know, just maybe. So it's just like stuff like that. I'm like dog and I see people all the time. They'll come in they'll be like, oh, well, you know how many miles on this car. To be one hundred and twenty thousand miles on it, I'll be like, damn, bud, that shits got to be paid. Oh no, we owe twenty thousand dollars. I'm like, oh my god, yeah, it's got one hundred and twenty five thousand dollars on it. You owe twenty anything with that high miles and should already be paid for. I was like, but well, look back at it. You just made a whole bunch of bad decisions to get you in the place that you're at right now. It just kind of is what it.
Speaker 1: Is sometimes or sometimes this is what happened to us. Right we got a Kiya twenty seventeen, had like twenty thousand miles. I don't know however much it was. I can't remember. Sixteen thousand, maybe let's say paid off. Then this col Kia fucking challenge steal the Kia challenge on TikTok whatever, every fucking Kya in the world is getting stolen really really easily. That happens to us. That's like two thousand dollars to fix it. Then hal hey, okay, hail damn it chopping. Then luckily the insurance sort of covered that whatever, So like we're like, okay, well we're through with it and it's paid off, and like it's still cool, and like maybe we'll sell it so that we can get a different car, because then it won't be as easy to steal. Well, now the KEYA value is down three thousand dollars for this car that should be like at least ten twelve, you know somewhere in there. It's three thousand dollars is what you'll get for it, even though it's worth way more than that technically, because anybody can fucking steal it anytime they want. It's been fixed, it's been updated, it has a sticker that says that. But people don't give a shit. The people who are still trying to steal the kis because they're easy to steal, will still break your window, fuck up your steering column. There's another two thousand dollars you have to pay for on this car that is now only worth three thousand dollars, even though it should be worth more. We made all the right choices, we just have this piece of shit car. Now. The insurances perhaps won't even cover this car because they know of this problem. Kia doesn't have to do ject shit, Like even if they do get you know, the core says, you have to whatever, what are we going to get like one hundred bucks? Because there's ten billion people with kias is key, are gonna have enough money to actually pay us all what we had to pay? Right? No? I don't. I doubt it. Right, So it's fucked up. There's like no solution to this. Our governor fucked us. Jared pole List, he's such a piece of shit, he is. He fucking said that the insurances don't have to cover kiyas in this state, so like they just don't. They just get to decide not to cover us, so that we can't even drive the fucking car, can't get any money for it. It gets so fucking gets fucked up.
Speaker 2: Are they keeping a missions? Well, Donald Trump knicksed the missions here in Colorado.
Speaker 1: Colorado strings we don't have a mission.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was a state white thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I've never had to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well, for every situation like you just had, there's one hundred others where folks were just doing dumb shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's a whole bunch of others just doing some dumb shit. I was just like, damn, I'd be looking around them. I said, man, how'd you get down that bad? Like you're down real bad, and then you got to go out there and you have no other choice because your created so fucked up that you can't get anything else but a car that has got twenty percent enteres on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, Yeah, it's just fun. I just got a credit card. I have like excellent credit my whole life. Most of the time I get a credit card, it has zero interest for like a year, and by the time that's up, I have a new offer that's like zero interest on balance transfers, so then I transfer the balance. I'm like, I pay everything off anyway, so it doesn't even matter. I just got a credit card just to get twenty percent off on this thing. I'm just going to cancel it in a year anyway. But thirty six percent.
Speaker 2: Interest, that's high.
Speaker 1: That's not even the penalty rate, that's just the rate. I was like, what is happening in the world right now? I thought that you couldn't even go above twenty nine. I thought that was like a federal thing, but apparently no, you can go above that for start, just to start, not even the penalty rate. It's like, this is crazy. So someone with good, good credit still that's the credit card I just got. That's fucking wild. I mean, is that not a sign that everything is horrible? Right now?
Speaker 4: We get it's horrendous bad, it's been it's been horrendous day. That's great. The one I actually use, like people are people assumed that that there was a recovery after two thousand and eight. There never was. There never was a recovery. Who It's just either you were doing good or you wouldn't. And then when twenty twenty hit, I mean they just went ahead and put the death nail on a whole lot of people. Yeah, that was it. They opened opened the floodgates what they call it Pandora's box. Oh yeah, And all the corporations were licking their chops. They're like, you mean you're gonna shut everybody else down? Let it stay open. Oh man, hey, we can fuck them now. And they love it.
Speaker 1: That was the fastest. Everybody loved everything else. I'll pretend it's fascism and hate it, but the actual fascism they're like, yay fashions, Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if you had something to say about it, then you were like, you wanted to kill grandma. Look, man, fuck your grandma.
Speaker 2: Man, all right, they were the ones that wanted to kill grandma.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh look man, you gonna talk to me about your ninety eight year old grandma. I get you, lover. No, she ain't got long okay, damn. So you gonna you gonna sacrifice your your two year old child's life, future life for the ninety eight year old grandma is then live her life. Come on, man, we can't. We can't even do cost analysis.
Speaker 1: Well, we used to have like the fucking standard too, Like old people would have been like, no, please, don't like sacrifice us for the kids. That's good, that's how it should be. Like you remember when Fukushima blew up, there was like all these old ass people who volunteered to go in and do whatever needed to get done because they're like, we're gonna die soon anyway, we may as well, right, And I was like, that's how shit should be. Like not, I don't want people to have to do that. I'm just saying, like, if it fucking comes up and you're old, you sacrifice yourself for a young person. It's like in the Titanic, you put the kids on right.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, Oh no, no, that's done all. We stopped doing that. But we sacrifice all the young for the old. Now that's what that's what the wars are about. Young young, poor people. We send them to die, and all the old folkies be over here fucking their wives. That's what they be doing. Man, that's what That's what those world wars were. Damn, come back home your damn chick. Your chick been getting blasted by your next door neighbor. You know what I'm saying. Because he was forty five, Yeah, because he were forty five, he ain't have to go. Well, you know, I didn't know if you're gonna make it back. I was lonely, but ship, damn it. At least wait for the fucking letter that I'm dead. Damn. Couldn't he wait for that? It ain't even did they send you a letter? But now I didn't get a letter. Well that's what they send out. My goodness.
Speaker 2: See, the times haven't run. You always look back at those times like everyone was like above board, and it wasn't that way. Everyone was sucking everyone's wife back then too.
Speaker 1: It's true. It's true. Yeah, they just had to heide it better. They'd be like, wait, you're married, right, Okay, then I can come in you because you can just say it was your husband's cool.
Speaker 4: I don't know, maybe you look in the Bible. Was it was it a Daniel, the Daniel, David whole bass. Sheeb up there on the on top of the roof taking a bath seeing that thing hit it. She didne got pregnant. It's ship. I seen your husband to the front of the line. So we was asking to die. Like come on, man, yeah, the betrayals are forever. Yeah, and then fun gonna tell me that when women women just now getting it, getting it, getting their power. I'm like, man, stop, man, women always have power always. My goodness, man, they got the power. They got the greatest power of all. There's no power that's better. You know what I'm saying. They ain't a single power on the planet is better nuclear and nothing. Yeah. Yeah, it's called a slip between the legs. Bud that ship. It make a man fold up. Me and Corey talked about it on on Beyond the Cue. Shanny sharp man throwing his whole life away, trying to throw his whole life away from some bdsm on some damn twenty year old chick. You know what I'm saying, some pounanny young.
Speaker 1: We can't help it, but fetish that's hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can't help it. You know what I'm saying. It's just but it's in eight. It's just all they gotta do is stick tooed it up in the air bud and we start foaming at the mail like we rabbit dogs. Don't you want some of these? You know it's a trap. You see the trap. You said I should not be here. You there anyway? You me looking at me looking for a homey to save you. The homies be like gonna get it. Damn, you're supposed to be helping me, kind of helping you. You know what I'm saying. It's bad like that. So all this time when we was we're just now getting egal rights. It's like you had to you had the best thing of all, but you were staying at the house. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, people still say that you don't care about women's rights. I'm like, what rights do you think you don't have? Like what is going on in your brain? Either you have every right every other person has and you always have and you have for a long fucking time. What are you talking about women's rights? Like, you don't even care about trans rights? Same thing? What right does a trans person not have? They're like, and then they'll just come up with shit. They're like, well, they can't pee in every bathroom. I'm like, I can't be in every bathroom either, Like what do you That's not a right? There is no right in like the universal rights are like our own code of rights, Like, there's no right that says like thou shalt be able to pee in any bastero. That's not a thing that's happening. They're like, we have the right to abortion, Like never was a right. That's not a right. I don't think you know what the word right means. That's not a right and never was right. They're like, somebody will cut the baby out of you for sure, no matter when and where you are in history, that could happen for you. So if you're just saying access to it, like it exists, but it's not a right, Yeah, that's better. Right. You guys are crazy.
Speaker 4: You don't know what rights are, and that shit them Nigga's insane anyway, man, I mean, look as a dude, well, I see the women's bathroom is like, okay, I'm not going in there because that's an invasion of privacy and it'd be fucking weird anyway. It's like, dude, why you in here? It's weird? You know, why you being weird? Obviously something's wrong with you and we need to call the police. Yeah, because this is obviously a private area for women by the women's locker room, the women's spa. Like the dude in California man went in there and there's there's like, you know, ten eleven year old girls in there. Man getting in there pull a whole dick out. Yeah, it's just like what and the and the folks at the canter A like, well, we can't discriminate, and uh woman society.
Speaker 1: If people can't like protect children from a guy's dick, come on.
Speaker 4: But my man got the whole dick. It's like, was it? Uh? Was it? Uh? Tiya? Was it? Tiya? Thomas? Tya won't whatever? That nigga's name was the upn swimmer.
Speaker 2: In there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Leah Thomas, that's it. And there in the damn in the locker room with the girls changing with a heart on. He still wanted women. God he and there with fallos out, pull hard foulus. Hey ladies, how y'all doing? It's like, nah, I ain't wear it at all?
Speaker 1: Do you hear about? This is two school districts now at the middle school or elementary level, both of which are just ridiculously in a appropriate had a boy come into the girl's locker room and the girls were like, we're not undressing in front of a boy, even if he says he's a girl. And then adults came in and made them undressed in front of a boy. Twice now this has happened. I'm like, that's literally a sex crime. You just made little kids undressed in front of people they didn't want to undress in front of. That is a fucking sex crime. Like, what is actually wrong with you guys? It's so fucking psychotic. I don't even believe it. I had to go like really research it be like did this actually fucking happen? And it actually fucking happens. It is how insane people are. I'm like, it's cool. I feel bad for the little boy who thinks he's a girl. Whatever's going on with him? That fucking sucks, but you don't then go traumatize all these little girls, little fucking children and make them undress in front of a boy. Anywhere near puberty is extra inappropriate, but at any point it would be no matter what age. Like, it's fucking crazy. People are fucking crazy. I mean, like literally, you don't have any sense. You come in and force how do you even force kids sound dress?
Speaker 4: Period?
Speaker 1: You couldn't have made me when I was young if I don't want to do pe or dressed down. I was just like, no, I'm not doing that, Like you can't make me. Like I get like, I don't even understand it. It's fucking insane.
Speaker 4: Like when you say that it's gonna walk in there and I guess, and I guess the adults stayed in there to watch them undress as well.
Speaker 1: Right, that's all I'm like, So you all just watched them do it too, Like what the fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So it's just it's just uber weird. And I don't know why why folks are being so weird. Now, I mean, once folks are at the at the at the age of consent or whatever. Now this is the thing that I that I'm not picking up on Uh, folks are at the age of consent, they're they're over eighteen, and then they're like, oh, well, you know at that point in time, if you've got an age gap, like well, it's weird for a man to be dating a younger woman. But they usually don't say that about an older woman dating a younger man. That's always okay, yeah, yeah, that's always okay. Oh you go, girl, you get you some of that young dick. It's just like, well, I mean, whyon't you say, you go, boy, you get you some of that young cuss. I mean, we can't. He's trying to get them some fresh He's trying to get some right out of the fact, you know what I'm saying. Hopefully this ain't got no markings on it, at least not a whole lot, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like, what's the difference there is the is the woman not weird or are people at the age of consent where they can just do what they want to do at that point in time, which at that point in time you should mind your business. But when they're when they're young kids, it's like we force them into these sexual activities that we shouldn't be forcing them into. But then when they get at the age of consent, it's like, oh, now we need to try to control who you see and who you're sleeping with. I'm just like, yeah, I think I think we I think we're missing the mark here. They Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Just saw the coolest shirt too. Uh. It just said dead pedophiles don't reoffend, and I was like that, Yeah, that's a shirt we should all be wearing. It's true. I'm not saying to kill them. We're saying like, when they're dead, they're not going to refend. If they go through a wood chipper, also become really good compost, So yeah, they can do some good for the world.
Speaker 4: But I'm not saying you should do Like, if that happened, definitely should definitely should not. Nobody should should not do it.
Speaker 1: I'm not suggesting you do that. I'm also not suggesting that tweakers should dismantle five G towers for the precious metals. I'm not going to suggest that.
Speaker 2: Whatever happened to five G is it's still a thing. Is it's still like it?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think five G is real.
Speaker 1: Do you think you could measure it and it's really intense, but you definitely are not getting a better signal from it. So it has to be for the like express purpose of killing us, because there's like nothing else that's doing well.
Speaker 2: It's not killing us really not yet that we know of. And in order for it to work, it has to be like each tower has to be within like a thousand feet of each other, which is like you'd see them everywhere, and I see them around, sure, but I don't see them every thousand feet, not even remotely close. So no, it's either the spottiest network in history or it's not doing what it's supposed to do.
Speaker 4: No, it is five G is horrendous. Ever since they went to five G, the phones had become shit. I'm like, I thought it was supposed to be faster. I felt like three G was faster. Five g's terrible, yeah, because I hardly ever have it. We ain't we have five G for like four years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was like COVID time when five G was coming out and shits, but forever.
Speaker 1: Fuck Yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: I ain't got any better.
Speaker 2: At least there's no talk of like six G yet yet.
Speaker 1: Uh, did you hear that the UK is just like officially saying they're going to spray the sky now in order to block the sun.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that require international accord?
Speaker 1: I don't know, dude. Isn't that a chem trail which they tell us isn't real? And they've never done and would never hate.
Speaker 2: The British I don't know why. I just fucking hate everything about them. I can't believe we sprung from their loins. It's truly unbelievable. What a fucking cowardly, spineless, fucking people. How the hell they ever built an empire is fucking beyond me. It's truly stunning. Hitler like loved those people. Hitler. Hitler loved the British. He respected the empire like massively.
Speaker 1: I just like because he respects empires, or.
Speaker 2: Like I guess, I guess.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't understand it either. I'm like, I don't understand why you guys can't have dentistry, Like, I don't know why your teeth.
Speaker 2: Are like that, have to a bunch of fags.
Speaker 1: Walking around like a bunch of bags, Like, what's wrong with you? H Have you guys been watching Taboo? Have you heard of it? It's Okay, it's I like it.
Speaker 2: I like porn Hub.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like.
Speaker 1: No, it's Tom Harris. It's like a show and uh, I don't know. In the UK, it's it's funny because it's during the times where like if you were going to watch like Pride and Prejudice, it's just slightly after that. But it's just like a totally gritty, dark take on this ship. Yeah, and it's like, uh, it's got a little bit of a I'm not going to spoil it for people. It's cool, it's a good story, but it's it's rough, it's a little CD, it's a little bit disturbing.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time watching anything lately. Everything sucks except for Star Trek and Jason's Day, the movies.
Speaker 1: You might like it, I don't like many things. I like it. It's different. It's totally like I haven't seen anything like it, so it's entertaining. But have you guys heard about these activists judges that are just deciding to like harbor illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: And off with their heads.
Speaker 1: Is not fucking crazy treason, it's.
Speaker 4: Treated it's it's it's absolutely weird that and this is what I was talking about as far as like instead of just doing what makes sense, you're just doing something to own the other side, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like like they showed all the people that like a like Obama deported, all the people that Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and so on and so on deported, and it's just like they deported a ship to the people, and I ain't seen nobody crying the.
Speaker 1: People we got movement. But this is like a big like the media isn't on it, which is not true back then. It's like I was at protest in front of Ice buildings in two thousand and three because I was a Communist, but there was like a thousand of us at about hundreds, you know. Now it's just like the media is like, yeah, we should totally be like against this and everyone should care, and you're like that was not the message back then.
Speaker 2: There has to be a better way because protesting in and of itself seems kind of gay, its pointless, it's kind of stupid. Yeah, like there's got to be a much better way.
Speaker 4: Like you know who protesting is is almost one hundred percent funded by somebody. Yeah, because most people they ain't going during the week to protest shit because they got to go to work. So I'm like, all right, let me can I see your IDs and let me see and where's your your ten ninety nine? All right? Because you're getting paid dog trying to figure out who but the folks that are out there at the Tesla out there, you know, defacing Tesla and shit like that. I'm like, okay, so who bang you? Because you ain't got no job because otherwise you wouldn't be here. I'll be too busy working. So the only time where it made sense where people could go out and actually protest was that sheally do in COVID because niggas won't working. I mean straight up, it's like, oh, well, shit, I got some time that I could go out and maybe say something.
Speaker 1: And there was no rules, right, like, yeah, you're allowed to. You have to follow all these really strict rules. You can't go anywhere, you can't do anything, but if you're gonna protest, you can do whatever you want. They were like, oh fuck y, I can finally fucking go out and do something. I'll break these windows, take these shoes. Basically right then that was burning down apartment buildings and shit. I was like, you guys are fucking retarded.
Speaker 4: Yeah that was for that was for uh, that was for all the years of oppression there. That's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Let's burn down a black apartment building because black oppression. Like, I don't know, do you think it makes sense? But you don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's that's what they were saying that. It's like that, doesn't that make sense to you? We go there, we go over there, and we desore all these businesses in the area, and then we complain about you know, that is nowhere to work because they lift It's like, well, you know, you know that your your little nikki kids destroyed them, right.
Speaker 1: I didn't say yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was mean.
Speaker 4: Hey, look I tell them that all the time. But I tell people that all the time. I said, look, man, get and they could be like one, or they could be twenty or whatever. I said, may get ConTroll of your nikki kids, man, I said, And don't worry about it. I was one at one point in time out there crying as ship. Yeah yeah, but get control of the man. But yeah, that folks ain't got control of their kids, so they'd be out there cutting up, you know, because they let the.
Speaker 2: Streets raise them, you go back to beating your kids for real.
Speaker 1: People are like, and you don't understand.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, have you tried taking away all their ship and beating them, because.
Speaker 2: Well, you can physically discipline up until the age of you know, just before they're eighteen.
Speaker 1: So I will tie you to your fucking bed, not like China did. I'll give you food, you can go to the bathroom, but you're not going anywhere. I don't have parents all the time. They'd be like, what should I do? What should I do? I don't know what to do. I'm like, do they have an Xbox? Yeah? They take it away like I can't. I'm like, then, motherfucker, don't ask you what you should do because you're not willing to do it. You don't mean I can't, You mean I won't. That's what you mean.
Speaker 4: They're not able to do it.
Speaker 1: I understand, motherfucker. If I had a kid, they'd not be doing ship that I didn't want to do. Period.
Speaker 4: They got that soft Underbailly Day. And here's here's the issue. Here's the issue is that you've got a couple of parents at the house and they don't agree on how to discipline. That is the issue. That's that's that's that's one of the things that needs to be discussed, probably before you even have a kid. Discipline.
Speaker 1: I'm judging, well, now, if you can't decide together and just do it, I'm judging both of you. If you're not doing it, you're a single parent, I'm judging you.
Speaker 4: I'm judging, yes, So so you'll see that. So, uh, let's say they're divorced, they go to uh, they're at their mom's house. They you know, mom, let them do this and that, and the third they go to dance house. He's straight. It's like, I don't want to be here, mom, Let me do wherever. You know. So it's just like.
Speaker 1: They say, the two most important decisions of your life is like who the fuck are you gonna marry? And how are you gonna raise your kids? You don't need to know anything else except those two things. If you make those two decisions wrong, like, your whole life is gonna suck balls. Stop it. Get your shit together, Like I really like this person. I've known them for three months. I'm gonna get married to them. Stop it. You're retarded. That's ridiculous. You can't know, a person in months, get your shit together.
Speaker 4: Now. Now, some people do that because they they've they've knocked them up, and so they're trying to Yeah, they're trying to, uh, you know, kind of conceal the fact because maybe, yeah, maybe they were in certain settings, certain places. You know, maybe if they were at church or something like that, and they've Yeah, the people at the at the church be like, y'all ain't married, we better get married, so don't look bad, you know. Yeah. So, I mean that stuff happens all the time. That's all get condom? What's that? I'm surprised that's the kind of companies, that's the kind of people staying in business.
Speaker 1: I know. But I think Planned Parenthood buys them all because if you go to plan Baryhood, they'll give you like trash bags full you can just go throw. I used to go to parties and just throw condoms at people because I was like, stop having babies, just fucking wear a goddamn condom. It's like who I was. It's like rolling on Mollie just throwing condoms at people.
Speaker 4: But they ain't did nothing. I mean, they blew them up, put water in them, probably water balloon, probably it's just I mean, well.
Speaker 2: They just protect you from mythical diseases.
Speaker 4: Oh Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 1: Does anybody else heermicide anymore? Is that the condom is dead? Is fermicide dead?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. Look, the condoms are difficult because I mean, if if you're about to be in the middle of it now, you got to think about putting it on, and you like, man, I could just go and get in. I gotta I gotta pick this condom up and put it on. What if my boner goes away while in the middle of that.
Speaker 2: It's so close, but you got so far.
Speaker 4: The issue. Look around there, I get this thing on, or you just it was somebody who can have babies and you've got to worry about it. Yeah, that's true. You're all good. Or if you're or if you as a man, if you go had your had your stuff fixed up.
Speaker 2: Just thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 4: Bro Oh is that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 1: Actually, you know, it's less and less likely anyone's getting pregnant anyway. So not not only was everything sort of declining, like women are less fertile, men are less fertile more and more every year for like fifty years now, but those injections, I think fucked everybody. I don't know if anybody's having babies anymore.
Speaker 2: We don't know one of them. We don't need one of those babies. We got five G yeah, five G.
Speaker 1: I think we got clones too. We'll be okay with the clones. We'll do alien gray hybrid. With the human, we'll do clones. It'll be fine. Robots were good.
Speaker 4: Well, well, the people aren't having babies because hot damn, you got to have some working money. Yeah, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When people feel like there's not just like the thought that that might be some instability, there's like a huge drop in inverts.
Speaker 2: Is the welfare thing not happening anymore? People still got a lot of welfare. What's up with that? I ain't Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, it all sounds good if you're if you're really poor, but if you're like just over that threshold, you don't get ship.
Speaker 2: What's that threshold?
Speaker 4: The bag? You get a pad on the bag? Oh, I don't know. You know, it's like a certain amount of money.
Speaker 2: Six kids don't to get welfare. What you gotta be retarded with?
Speaker 1: Six kills?
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's quite like that.
Speaker 2: People are sucking retards these days, man, So who knows?
Speaker 1: Did you guys? Heart Virginia Virginia Gruffrey, Oh she got Yeah, she was suicide. I'm not honestly sure.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: It's like really really obvious that she said like four years ago that she would never commit suicide. But she also recently pretended to get in a car accident and said that she had four days left to live and then like that never even really happened.
Speaker 2: Well, so what happened there? This is the weird thing. Okay, she was involved in a crash or was hit or something. However, all the witnesses and the police report said that there were no injuries or very minor injuries. It was immediately after that that she came out with all these injuries, right, So the injuries occurred after the accident.
Speaker 1: Right, So you think that that was she was like beat the shit out of and and told my sea.
Speaker 2: But I've read that.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I this is my thing. I know that. Again, the obvious conspiracy is that she was suicided because of her ties to Jeffrey. I'vesteen and whatever. But all the information she had to share about that has already been out right, there's like nothing new that she could have come up with. It's also true that it is possible that at one point you say to yourself, I would know I re commit suicide, and then four years later you're super depressed because you've lived a life of extreme trauma and you want to kill yourself. So like, just because you say that at some point does not mean that you forever, for the rest of time, will never feel suicidal. Because it's not impossible to me that she actually did kill herself. Her family saying that she killed herself, which again they could have been bullied into saying, and you know that could be true too. I just I just think you have to at least admit that she might have actually killed herself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, outside shot. Hmmm, well that's potential.
Speaker 2: But it's funner to think the ghost that jeffy Epstein did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's still alive, like some people believe, which I think might actually be very possible, and that he just went and killed her. That'd be so fun Well, I'm.
Speaker 2: Being alive doesn't make sense because he's got all the dirt on everybody, so he's the central figure. So there's like no way they couldn't leave them all, just like Oswald, they couldn't leave them alive no matter what, take care of no choice. Yeah, I think it was murdered in jail. That's the bigger cover up, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it makes sense. I mean, why do you make all those cameras go dead and all the guards just happen to be asleep?
Speaker 2: And I think that Maxwell for some reason, or maybe it's her bloodline or something, but she seems to be in the land of in the land of we're going to protect you and give you a light sentence in this Tallahassee fucking playground, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because well, if you go into deep, deep, deep Jewish black magic ship, it goes through the female bloodline, and so the women are actually more important because they have more black magic potential and power of controlling other people.
Speaker 4: You're going to true, this is true if you're going to go to.
Speaker 1: The black magic route, like there's a reason why they protected her and not him.
Speaker 2: They all go that route. At they at that top level, they all go that route. Yes, I've concluded that beyond all fucking everything, like at the very highest levels, these people are occultist sikos.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it's always comes up. People are like, I don't believe in that, or you don't have to believe in it. They believe in it.
Speaker 2: It took me many, many, many, many many years to come to grips with that at the very top level. And exactly what kind of occultism you know what I mean? It's that talmitic ocultism. It's fucking it's dark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just went into like Carthage and fucking all the baby murder, twenty thousand baby bodies and a pit of it's dark shit. There's a history of this. It's not just something people like make up. It's a history. It's established over thousands of years.
Speaker 2: It's fucking crazy, and it's funny because the deflections from it are like typical textbook debate tactics, you know what I mean That they that they use to try to say, like the Elders of Zion is like a forgery, you know, a forgery of what right you so like, Oh, we're we're.
Speaker 1: Not like we used to be back in whatever, Like I mean, you still have the same holy books. It's the same as any religion. Like the majority of the people who call themselves this or not correct correct, but like the hardcore core of it is and that's the one that matters. I didn't know this citizenship for becoming Israeli goes entirely through the female line. Interesting.
Speaker 2: It's funny because all them real Jews from like Ethiopia and Somalia, when they try to go to Israel, they're like, no, you're not real Jews.
Speaker 1: To the real Jews, that's funny, even though they are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all. If I'm not mistaken, I think the oldest like community that is still currently Jewish actually extends back like five thousand years and it's in Ethiopia.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's where the Ark of the Covenant was.
Speaker 2: Like, that's an ancient k and shit, that's like pre Judaism, Canaanite stuff.
Speaker 1: So was that far back? Do you think they were like black magic killing babies and shit?
Speaker 2: No, this is is a hybrid as a hybrid, because what you have is you've got like the Torah, and all Jews are supposed to follow the Torah, right, But then after Christ, for a couple of hundred years they compiled the Talmud, the Babylonian Talmud, which wasn't codified till five point fifty a d. Right, So none of these fucking Zionist Jews follow the Torah, none of them period. The Torah is like the Antichrist to them. It literally is like the Antichrist to them. They follow the Talmud, which wasn't even written till five point fifty a d. Or codified because it took hundreds of years to compile, right, And it's fundamentally a book that's a guide on how to get around the word of God. Yeah, how to stay in his good graces and use his own words against him. Kind of shit. It's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: But they speak.
Speaker 2: But then then you have the Kasars, right, and that whole region they followed a religion called Tegridism, and Tegritism was black magic, straight up black magic. And so some people believe that the modern day, the modern day interpretation of Talmudic occultism comes from this kind of hybridization between the Babylonian Talmud and then the post tegrid Ksars, which led to modern day occultic Judaism. Right, Yeah, that's not totally different from the Orthodox. The Orthodox are from They recite the Torah. But they're the weirdos who don't touch the doorknobs on Sunday and ship and make up. So everybody, all of these Jews just try to get around the word of God and no matter who they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's wild, you know, and like you can see religions degradation over time. But like that what you just described is perhaps like the darkest one and like the most powerful. Unfortunately so some see.
Speaker 2: I always thought the blood line shit was bullshit growing up. I thought these people can't believe in God. They're smart people who were like, shit, they can't believe in any of the stuff. That's how I was like that to me, that was a fixed point in the universe. And holy shit, was that fucking wrong about all of that? These people are sick, ohs.
Speaker 1: Well, And you have to think that they seem to do this because it seems to work, like if you sacrifice a baby and drink its blood or whatever, like you seem to suddenly get the thing that you were asking for. Me.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, I'm convinced that the Jack, the Ripper Jack, the Ripper murders were tealmitic sacrifices as well. Oh wow, Yeah, he was identified through DNA, and all the people who try to like shit on the DNA evidence, it's like ridiculous, they fucking so Jack the Ripper's name. He was identified as Aaron Kuzminsky, who was a Polish Jew.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: And basically they DNA tested his bloodline and DNA tested the bloodline of the Mary Edo's who was blood so that basically both their blood was on a shawl and they DNA tested both of it. And so, but Johnny Bedmore disagrees. He says, I said, despite the DNA, despite the DNA, and he's like, one murder does not make a serial killer. So he singles out that one murder is perhaps not being connected to the others, which I thought was rather interesting. Did the rest We haven't had that conversation yet. I've been asking him for like years.
Speaker 1: Because usually there's some sort of reason, right like, yeah, oh it's not that person's this, and this is what they're trying to hide and that.
Speaker 2: But then there is that quote that the the Ripper wrote on the wall about the Jews or something, but it was spelt weird, you know, and people people interpret it as it was a different kind of Jew. He wasn't talking about the Jews, but no, it was like it would have been a common misspelling if you were illiterate or or not really good at English.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so what what? What was the phrase on the wall? The Jews?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, let me look it up real quick, because now I'm fucking curious.
Speaker 1: And so that being misspelled might be an indication that it was some sort of a cover up or.
Speaker 2: Something, or person who didn't speak English very well.
Speaker 1: Oh gotcha, if she or a Polish Jew, you might not.
Speaker 2: What did he say? The Jews are the men that will not be blamed for nothing. So that's true. Yeah, so that's right. So that's just more evidence that it was a Jew who did it, right, And so all the other and then the removal of the organs and stuff and the cleaning of the uterus and all that stuff that happened, Like that's all fits with how they would clean a sacrifice like an animal sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah, that's some inverted, dark, black magic shit.
Speaker 2: And of course it became the biggest mystery, because all the biggest mysteries. Who the fuck's at the other end of them?
Speaker 6: That's true, dude, your mom, Oh they're saying that we're having another massive increase in chicken raising.
Speaker 1: So you know, maybe people are paying attention to the empty shelf narrative and they're like, let's get some chickens and some eggs going.
Speaker 2: My chickens just became adults in my video game.
Speaker 1: You need real chickens to survive, Corey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know I don't need chickens. I just called Dave's Hot Chicken for the livery. I haven't worried about it.
Speaker 1: Dude, those places should start having chickens. It's so fucking easy to have chickens.
Speaker 2: You just get you they do, you know, I bet your KFC owns chicken coops. I bet you they got their own chickens.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure they do. I've heard that it's called like animal fifty seven or something and it has no head. But I'm pretty sure that's an urban myth.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, though, everybody's putting their chickens from tractor Supply, and tractor Supply is one of the many places that injects their chicks. So with mRNA because that's what they're doing now.
Speaker 2: Motherfuckers need a bandmash it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's fucking crazy, You're like here, So this is the thing. The people I know, I'd love to hear back from any of our audience who knows any anything else about it. But the people I know who have gotten chicks this year from tractor supply have a fifty percent death rate, and like you could, you can expect some chicks to die sometimes, especially if you're not sure you have never had chickens. You don't know how to take care of them as well, and you know they're little, tiny babies, like they can die. But uh, that's a high death rate still. You know, if you had like ten baby chicks and one died, that'd be normal. If you have four and two die, like, that's not normal really. So I think it's the injection. That's my that's my supposition that I can't prove yet. But they weren't mean they're.
Speaker 2: So stupid, yeah, the whole notion. I mean, I understand that concept and the idea, but the body, you think you're the body, the body is smarter than that, you know what I mean. It's like, give me a fucking break. Really, it's just so dumb.
Speaker 1: Like we survived for hundreds of thousands of years, but now we need to be injected with eighty two things before we're eighteen to survive.
Speaker 2: And they say, like, the most effective vaccines are the live virus vaccines. Well, yeah, because they're making you sick with the shit so your body creates an immune reaction. Of course, don't.
Speaker 1: Only one that's effective. If so, Yeah, they're all toxic, they're all poison. I just I did this when the last vaccine roll it came with the mRNA thing. I made this list of like, you know, eighteen documents. It was like the US Supreme Court admitting that vaccines are unavoidably unsafe, like all of the vaccine you know inserts saying that like one of the side effects of any vaccine is death like that, you know, just all this shit that like comes from the mouths of the people who the people who like vaccines say they trust, And I just redid it. It's on my substack for anybody. It's free too, so if anybody wants to go check it out. It's like you could just send it to people and just see because people who love vaccines refuse to fucking read it, Like they will not even look at this stuff. And I'm like, look, I'm not even saying you should or shouldn't. You should do whatever the fuck you want. Do what. Inject yourself, inject your kids if that's your thing, Like, do whatever you want, but at least read the shit, like, at least know what the fuck motherfuckers are saying the people who make them your own government, like, at least know what they're saying about it. And they just refuse. They're like, no, I love them, Okay, then'd be an ignorant. Fuck again. I don't care what you do. I just like, I think it's stupid to choose to be ignorant.
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes it's fun.
Speaker 1: I guess it's easier, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: It's is true. It is a little bit easier, a lot less on your plate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't. I mean, folks have been conditioned so much into the the jabs and vases all that stuff, so it's like that's something that's going to continue on into infanity. It's hard to I don't think. I don't think people fully, yeah, fully ever get away from that once it started and they were a quote unquote able to show them a net benefit on paper, whether that was the the actual calls of the particular disease going down or not. Then it kind of became, you know, part of the VAX's bible.
Speaker 1: Bow shout, Yeah, became fact. You can't question. It's a religious it's a religious cult. The cult of scientism is a real thing. They're like science said. So, a guy in a lab coat went on TV and told me that the water in Ohio is safe to drink after that train explosion. So it's fact. Okay, do you know anything about him? Do you know what tests he did? Like? Do you care? No, you just need a bow tie lab coat guy. That's it. That's enough for you. That's your church retarded. Okay, this is the last thing I have for you. Guys. Have you heard of dark woke?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not ready for this because I just became aware that there's a right woke Oh what right wing woke?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: The woke right? That's it, the woke right. That's the thing. Now I guess what is it?
Speaker 1: I can't pay attention to stupid. Oh no, this is dark woke. So you remember dark Brandon?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is dark woke. It's the same exact thing. It's it's it's like almost the exact same playbook. If you remember, Dark Brandon came from like a Democrat like PR firm, and they literally had like news articles from the PR Firm that was like, look, guys, we're gonna start saying dark Brandon and this is why, and it's really cool and it's totally effective and it's really gonna work.
Speaker 2: And like all those people to get fired from every job ever.
Speaker 1: So stupid, same exact thing they have New York Times article. The fucking PR firm is like, Okay, we're doing dark woke. We're gonna be woke, but we're gonna be dark woke, we're gonna be edgy woke. And their whole premise is that the right wing is popular right now because they're allowed to say things that are mean. So now democrats have permission to say things that are mean because then they can be dark woke and then we can still be democrats. I don't it doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 2: Actually, you're like, wait, all right, reopen the gulags immediately, Like.
Speaker 1: You guys are the ones who are burning people's cars down and fucking like scratching up their shit and like shooting at Tesla shit, and you think you can't be mean, Like that's what you think. Your problem is, you're not dark enough. Pretty sure you lost the script a while ago, bro, Like, I I'm not even sure if you know what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 4: Dark walk maybe dark the dark woke. I don't know. It didn't have a good ring to me. It's cringey, it's dark works, don't know, worry it all. It'll be the black something be dark something. Look, it's all good, you know. It's always goes right back in there. It's gotta be which is okay, it's it's okay. I'm not I'm not gonna hate on it.
Speaker 1: People are black because they're sinful and God hates them.
Speaker 4: So yeah, damn mom. Yeah is that is that in the Mormons?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 1: I'm paraphrasing, so I might be like slightly ingling it. But it's something like.
Speaker 4: That, Okay, I'll I like. But it's a little rough, isn't it. I mean, it's just trying to figure it out.
Speaker 1: But like you hopefully don't see black Mormons because you're like, no, this really is a time where you are not being good to yourself. They don't like you.
Speaker 4: That's some crazy that's some crazy stuff right there. But it's wild somebody else. I think somebody else did tell me that as well. Yeah, about about the whole black thing.
Speaker 1: A Mormon not to talk about it anymore. We don't really think that anymore. And I'm like, but it is in your like tenants, right, like holy tenants. Like yeah, yeah, it's sort of like polygamy. Like you just try not to talk about it. It's not fashionable anymore, but.
Speaker 4: It's there, not fashionable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back in the seventies. Nobody you're back though.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, it's all in a good time. It's like we're gonna let the climate cool down a little bit. Don't worry you black folks would be right back up there, guialthy the earth. It's a good look. Yeah, I take it all a good stride. Yeah, I take it all in good stride. It's all good. Hey, you have no harm, no foul, as long as you ain't as long as you ain't at my crib, then you know whatever you think, it's all good with me. All right, it's all good with me.
Speaker 1: You're allowed, that's just the whole if you want.
Speaker 4: To, Yeah, yeah, as as long as you're not actually harming anybody. You are allowed to be hateful one hundred percent. Once you start harming people, now, that's when it becomes an issue. Yeah, but hey, hey, you can't stop hate like it's it's not able to be stopped. So I'm not out here trying to do that. And I'm gonna let people do their thing. And if I know who they are and I just stay away from them, it's okay. I don't have to be into spaces that they're in, right, It's all good. I don't I don't have to participate with that. So uh, instead, people get pissed off and then one to want to go and be be integrated into their spaces. I'm like, why you want to be in their spaces?
Speaker 1: Because they're controlling, manipulative, miserable, fucking victim mentality fox who can't take responsibility for themselves and just live a goddamn life.
Speaker 4: That they like, right right right, Yeah, so just yeah, just like man, if I know, if I know, if I know where the assholes are at, I don't want to advocate for me to go be with the assholes, you know. I don't want you to make laws where I get to go be with all these assholes, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like it's all good, but you know, everybody wants to be included allegedly.
Speaker 1: I think they just want at tension really bad and they want to cause problems where they can pretend to be the victim.
Speaker 4: The case as well.
Speaker 1: Actually, just they don't get attention if they're not loud and annoying, so they'll pick something.
Speaker 4: Yeah that that that in fact can be the case as well. And so I mean, you know, it's it kind of goes back to the whole to the whole trans thing. Like you, like a lot of these folks they know that they're men, and yet they're trying to pretend that they're So it's going to kill them to go into the man's bathroom, you know what I'm saying. It's gonna kill them to be in men's space. It's like, you know, you're a man now. The women who transition to trans men, do we do We often see them in the male dominate spaces, so they or do they go back to their But you don't never hear. But you don't never hear about that.
Speaker 1: No, because there's like ten of them and there's like thousands of the other right, which tells, yeah, no like it when when you're young, it tends to be girls. And there's a whole like psychological reason for that. And everybody should go watch cut Daughters of the West by Simon Essler, super good film. Uh, and it documents like exactly why we see this in young people and women, but with adults we don't. We only see it almost only in men. And it's because they're fucking predators and they're trying to go get hard ons in front of women. That's why they're trying to get there, trying to get into women's faces, because they're fucking predators. There's again, there's like a tiny bit of actual men who actually think they're women who are actually trans and the rest of them are sexual deviant predators and everybody fucking knows it except idiots, right, So stupid people.
Speaker 4: Don't know that, right. I'm right there with you on now.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel very sad that Charlie wasn't with us today. I'm assuming he's still in Hong Kong and that's what's going on. And I just misunderstood when he was coming back. So apparently he'll be back with us next week. But I will tell you to go check out Macroaggressions dot io and everything Charlie does. He has his audiobook Hypocrisy is out now, so you can go check that out as well. You want to tell people things, execute.
Speaker 4: EXQ four twenty dot com for everything we do. We've got Shape Time with the Key that I'm doing right now. We're covering the Last of Us Season two. I'm doing that with rider Ley. We've got Beyond the Key the airs on Thursdays. Me and Corey gonna start watching some of the and Or season that just came out, and we're gonna start talking about a little bit about that on the Beyond the Cube episode. Probably start the episodes with that, uh and then perceived for it from there. But yeah, yeah, we got a lot going on right now, so everybody stay tuned. Usually usually me and writer do are Last of Us on Tuesday nights, so that's usually when we're doing our Last of Us live episode. But y'all can catch that on your podcast platforms as well as you can see it on my channels at the later day, so appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It's the last of Us doing with that really ugly girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ellie the day then yes, yeah, yeah it's with the Yeah, it's the day.
Speaker 1: Then she's horrible looking. I just saw the Uh, I just saw this meme and it was like, you know, all these like really ugly Hollywood star it's right now, they're just like really bad looking people, honestly disturbing looking even sometimes and they're like, if only we had a superhero who could help us, like change us back around. And then it just shows fucking Harvey Weinstein.
Speaker 2: M but.
Speaker 1: That's bad.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. Oh and I did I did watch which I didn't say. I don't think I told we haven't been mest since in But I did watch Sinners and it's actually a good movie. Sinners, yeah, the new one, uh Vampire with Michael B. Jordan. Yeah, yeah, it's actually a good movie. And for for people there were some people saying, oh, well, you know they were sitting there white man bad. I was like, both they going off the historical time like it like it makes sense at that time. This is the damn nineteen fucking thirties. Man, it's not dark, you know what I'm saying. So it's like yeah, yeah, it's this is like it's like a legit time period. Where they'd be like, hey boy, uh, you need to get out of here. You know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, I get it, you know in Mississippi. So it's like, yeah, so this is like, if we're going off context in the time period, this is spot on what they're trying to do here.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: But it had it had a whole lot of different God, it had a whole lot of different messages in it. Uh. And you see it from the multiple sides, as far as from the people who were trying to start the Duke Joint, which is stacking smoke. You got the the vampire who's trying to create his own family. Uh, You've got You've actually got the Kuk Cluk clan in this as well. Uh. So it's just like, uh, it was overall, it was a well done movie. Uh. It's kind of a slow burn. It starts off with a lot of dialogue, but it actually develops the characters extremely well within the first hour because the entire movie is set in one day, it's not multiple days, just set in one one singular day, and you actually get a good background and under standing of the characters around the board pretty quickly. So so yeah, I think it's a well done movie. I think they said that it was potentially on track to make more money the second weekend than it did the first weekend, which usually doesn't happen. So yeah, it's a really good movie.
Speaker 1: Like people are liking it and telling other people to watch it.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's yeah, it's a it's a really good movie. So uh and it's original film. Uh, it's kinda kind of got it from dust Till Dawn type field, you know what I'm saying, not in the exact same manner as that which you you know, with your Teddy Twister joint and ship like that. You know, it's it's not as it's not goofy like that because you know dust to Don got goofy with the vampires in that one. You know, quent Tern you know and all that. So uh but yeah, but yeah, it's actually it's actually a really good film. So you know, you know, check that out. Don't pyrate it. Yeah, if you need to.
Speaker 1: I'd never suggest that you hire anything. Yeah, I don't think you should burn down five G Towers. Awesome, exactly, excellent, Corey.
Speaker 2: Corey used dot org. My audiobook is out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, your audiobook is out.
Speaker 2: It'll be on Amazon a couple of days.
Speaker 1: Sweet, It's also on audible.
Speaker 2: You mean it'sn't buy me a coffee.
Speaker 1: Buy me a coffee. It'll be on Audible soon. You can get the link also in the telegram chat which is in the show notes. Anywhere you're watching or listening to this, you can come hop in there and know all the things. And I'm Lindsay Sharmann, roaguways dot Org. All my books, all my stuff, everything is there. Go check it out. We will see you next Sunday, and have a good week.