Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: What I think too? Headless's Magical mail Bag. I got my co host with me, fresh back from the Cosmic Summit.
Speaker 2: Hi, Nick, how you doing good?
Speaker 1: Good? Hell?
Speaker 2: Are you? Thank you very much having me back looking forward to this. This is the first time podcasting since I've been done.
Speaker 1: Right, we were just talking all about it while we were off the air. That's why I relate everybody is I'm showing you don't have any bail, right, we don't have any mail this week, so we're gonna go deep in depth into a couple of symbols that are gonna hopefully blow your mind. Do you want to go first and then I'll take it over. Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just pull up the images. I had your video pulled up first, so just give me a second.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, Yeah, I hate so uh yeah, I was gonna say, I do have the I have a sigil from the Pika tricks to let people know before I get to it.
Speaker 2: Shire screen. Here we go. There we go. All right, you can share that sir if you don't mind, please. You got it awesome?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that is one side We'll get to the other side later. That is one side for the talisman of the Moon from the Pika Trix. Again, it's from the Pika Trix, and that is a tenth to eleventh century supposedly grimoire on Estrological on talismanic Magic, which was later translated into Latin in the thirteenth century. This is considered one of the most comprehensive medieval handbook of astrological magic. The Pika Tricks draws from Hermeticism, Neoplatonism, astrology, and Arabic or whatever occult traditions descriptions for this image. One side which I will show next, actually real quick at least movie there you go. This looks a little different. One side this depicts a man with a bird's head leaning on a staff holding a blossoming tree, an iconic icon from moon talismans in the Pika Trix. And then the next side will be the seal surrounded by the Grand Planetary Seal of Luna has geometric curves combined with celestial symbols and lunar glyphs. This image that I'm going to show you now switch back to even when you look up planetary the planetary sigil for the moon, like with the gripper and the magical squares. It even looks like that too, so you know it does come from that as well. I guess where they share that same idea. A description in the text Pika Tricks, Book two, chapter ten details this image and lunar seal for talismanic creation. It's further mentioned in book four tying specific lunar mansions to outcomes. This would normally be for like good things, other primary purposes and uses. The primary intention guides and guides the wearer to hidden knowledge, dream insights, protection, well being, and good fortune, especially on journeys. To make it created at the correct lunar hour during the moon's exaltation, often in Taurus. And if some people don't know when it comes to magic, if you want to start making these things each day, obviously there's a planet with it, and then each hour there is an hour for each planet. If you want to get real specific, if you want, you can use incense. They suggest MUCKs, muss or mastic anybody's ever. I never heard of mastic. It's a little pricey because I think the only place you can really get it from is grease.
Speaker 2: But I really love that shit. That shit smells amazing.
Speaker 3: Use that while reciting invocations to the Moon's intelligence ruling spirit. The charm then works passively. Most power comes from timely creation and inscription in the Pika trips. Some notable historical references. Agrippa has mentioned it before, Ficino has used it before, and Ashmole has also and nowadays, if people tend to use it, it's frequently. They frequently craft these talismans, using them for protection, psychic enhancement, health and spiritual work.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, and it's made a lot in jewelry. It seems to be one of the ones that you will see in.
Speaker 3: Jewelry a lot. But yeah, I mean, I guess that's really about it on this one.
Speaker 1: What's a beautiful sid And I gotta I gotta tell you your work on Fatino was amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you.
Speaker 1: Guys haven't seen that yet. Definitely check that out. That is that is phenomenal work. I think you really nailed the spirit of what he was trying to go for and sort of bringing back all of this, uh you know, neo Platinism to the Enlightenment. You know, that's that's a huge accomplishment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I think it was a lot of people try.
Speaker 1: To downplay the Enlightenment, but you know, I mean, basically, this is the guy that told people, hey, it's okay to read because you know, for a long time it was not okay to read in Europe and they were they were failing because of it. And he's like, no, guys, it's okay to read this stuff. This is really good. I'm gonna translate it for you. And so it took off. Everybody started reading Facino and it was just, you know, it was game odd in Europe. I mean, it was like a thousand years of darkness until that guy. So and that was all occultism too.
Speaker 3: People, Yeah, you know, yeah, yeah, it's interesting how some of this stuff has carried on into like religion and people don't even realize it came from an alchemist slice the cultist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's yeah. I think he's a very interesting character for people to learn about. So go check it out if you haven't, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, to go to go back into it a little bit. Wasn't your interview with that guy with the awesome name who was under Manly p Hall he was talking about Facino too, No, no, no, he was he was on your show with oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He was mentioning Facino too, And you know, I think it's a good sign that we're getting so much Facino. I've heard it like on four or five other podcasts as well. They're talking about this guy, and I think maybe we could be in for something like that, you know, kind of that Facino energy is really good stuff. I mean, he tried to be successful in a lot of things, but the only thing he could be successful at was this translation of the Platonic Works into you know, the contemporary European languages from ancient Greek, and so that was uh, you know.
Speaker 2: They wanted to kick him out of the church at one point too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they investigated him.
Speaker 4: They're like, hey, you're teaching people to read, Yeah yeah, no reading aloud?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I think they I think the way he pulled it off, he's like, well, you know, I'm talking about Jesus, so some shiit like he threw like, you know, you had like a religious twist on it.
Speaker 2: And that's how he kind of got away with it. You know, you knew, I guess knew what he was doing, right.
Speaker 1: No, he was integrating the pagan ways with the Christian ways because the crazy people read right, and you know, all of this stuff about the trivium and the quadrivium, all of that comes from occultism. You know, all of the ways of learning came up through this Greek style of occultism. And you know, people just don't realize it, but that's how we reascended to where we were at in the industrial age. And it's like keeping a lid on that stuff, you know, really does affect humanity after a long period of time. And I think we're seeing the results of that now, you know what we're living through with you know, all this war fever and people just being sucked right back into it. They have no critical thinking skills. It's just like Trump says it, therefore it's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we got to get out of that mode. Yeah. But even for just just so go ahead, go ahead, No, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say real quick, just to even I guess promote the next solo one that comes out will be Jacob Boehm, and then after that I should have Tycho Brahe.
Speaker 1: So oh that's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think a lot of yo, right, I don't think most people know that about it or even know the guy exists, and it's like, yo, that guy basically other people kind of pimped out his work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yo, But he was huge personal.
Speaker 5: Nose chops.
Speaker 2: Yeah he put that in there. I got that in there. Yeah, yeah that Yo.
Speaker 3: He found that later on that I think he was born with like a stillborn twin and like he wrote a poem about that ship and stuff.
Speaker 2: He definitely yo.
Speaker 3: He even he even married like a commoner, but had it do it in a fucked up way because he was like, no, I'm sorry, I'm not marrying somebody of my class just because I have to. I love this woman and she's not fucking whatever. And he did some other way that made them legally married. It definitely had an interesting life and it didn't live too long either, right.
Speaker 1: His calculation survived to this day. Like he was that accurate with his observations. He was in the.
Speaker 3: Plane with that ship. He was so he was saying that we could be so much more specific. He started building his own ship because he was like, this isn't specific enough.
Speaker 2: The guy was crazy, but he was onto something.
Speaker 1: Again. It's a it's another one of these characters that just gets no attention because when you look at the Tychobrahi's stuff and his model of the universe, he was mathematically one hundred percent correct, even more so that our current geos heliocentric model. People go back to his work to actually calculate where the planets are because their model doesn't necessarily fully comprehend the mathematics like he did. Tell me, that's not weird, you know, Yeah, I mean we get a lot of lies from NASA and these cosmologists, and if you go back to people like Tychobrahi and Ficino, you start to learn about what it was before this kind of blob. Well, no, there was a lot of that going on in road too. There is a lot of bureaucracy blob shit happening before Christianity, but it seems like Christianity kind of just systematized it and pushed it in everybody's faces all the time, Which brings me to my next symbol. All right, this right here is something else. I look this up when I was going through more Carthaginian art. This is a mosaic from the early Christian period in Carthage. Can I ask you what what do you see there?
Speaker 2: Nick? There's a lot of shit. I mean, uh, I believe it or not. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think those two birds in the cross might be like it almost reminds me of eyes, but I mean the cross donkey, you know, and then I don't know why that makes me think of the Democrat Party right away. I mean there's a lot of symbolism I think in here. Actually I thought it was anything specific. Uh, I would even say, like the things on.
Speaker 1: The side deceptively simple.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is true. Yeah, but I think there's actually some deep shit in here. But it does look very just like artwork there, just blah art stuff, right.
Speaker 1: I do like it though, kind of a face it faded look with all the tiles, right, it's not necessarily vibrant. But what we're seeing here, I think blows the lid off of what was happening with early Christianity. And what we see here is the two donkeys underneath the cross. Right. So there's something very strange about these donkeys' faces. They're not really donkey faces, right, they kind of look like ant eaters, which is the exactly this is the exact glyph for set the Egyptian devil, and Set was something interesting when it comes to Christianity because Seth in Greek is Set and Seth is the third son of Adam and Eve. This is the one who has the line of Set. So everybody coming from the line of Set or Setian, right, they're from Set and that comes from Egypt, that comes from Set worship. So Moses also wrote this donkey and in the Temple of Solomon, during the reign of Antiochus Sepafanis, he raided that temple and there was a massive golden donkey head inside of the temple that they were worshiping. So Moses, donkey Set all comes from Egypt, all comes from Set worship. Now who is this guy Set? He was the guy who chopped Osirius up in tiny little pieces. He was the Egyptian form of the devil or the bad guy. He was doing horrible things to his brother and Isis and so he was also the god of foreigners and storms. Right, and the Carthaginians had a extensive relationship with the Egyptians. They knew everything Egypt did. They were very very integral to Egyptian's success because Egypt was the bread basket for the rest of the Mediterranean. So how did they ship all their wheat through the Carthaginians. The Carthaginians and the Egyptians had a long period of cultural exchange into the time period of the writing of the Septuagint, which has again this set motif. So who are the Canaanite Phoenicians? Right? Who are these people that are talking about anolatry? Now, in the first century, first and second century AD, the common insult towards Christians and Jews was to call them anolotors because the Greeks and Romans said they were worshiping a donkey, a donkey head set. It was commonly known back then. For some reason, everybody forgot so, yeah, they used to call monolots. There's this one graffiti called the Alexandros Graffito, which shows Jesus on across with the donkey head, and it says Alexandros worships this god and Alexandros was some Roman centurion, and so he's making fun of the guy for worshiping this donkey head in christ Weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Very common as an insult, But it seems like the only group of people that are embracing it. Are the Carthaginians, which means that they probably wrote the damn Book and they knew what it was about, so worshiping the Egyptian devil. These four guys around the outside, turning the world are the gospel authors, right. These are the you know, Matthew, Mark, Luca John. They are moving the world with the gospel of set worship. That is weird, it's deceptively simple. And what are these roosters with the nice little coal montage. Yeah, so we're talking about a braxis we're talking about These are the gods of the Phoenicians.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The rooster held deep importance to the Phoenicians. You could see it all over their stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, it's interesting when you can actually see it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, And this one right here, there's ah you can't really zoom in, but uh over to the right of the figure. Right, this is again TANet TANet worship over to the right of the figure. You can't really see it on this kind of way. It's the exact same it's the exact same rooster as the one you see here. It's the same motif. This Carthaginian rooster is a very common theme throughout their artwork even to this day.
Speaker 2: You know what was interesting actively simple?
Speaker 3: The temple has brought up the rooster. The temples brought up the rooster in their at their lecture as a symbol.
Speaker 1: And the templars come through the mystery schools. The Templars come through the mystery schools. Where did the Carthaginians end up retreating to when they sort of left prominence and became Syrians, They went into the mystery schools. The Knights Templar were the ones that sailed as to the New World. That's what was on the big old sales is the Knight's Templar Cross. And they came through Portugal, which was the home of the Knights Templar. All of these groups go back to Carthage. This is how they knew about the New World because they had been sailing there for thousands of years. Right. So the Carthaginians were also the Manoans, and the Manoans were the arms dealers of the Mediterranean. They were collecting copper from Michigan and they were taking This is what I'm talking about, guys. They're still in control. That's what I'm saying. There's an ominous continuity between all of this Carthaginian shit, and it's right in the background of a lot of things. And I wanted to show everybody what I think is a tant ritual based off of this inscription of TANet right here. Now, I know I've probably shown it to you guys before, but the stellas of TANet look exactly like this. Gloria Steinem or no, not Steinem, what's her name. It's the mother of Anderson Cooper, right, Gloria Vanderbilt. Gloria Vanderbilt has this image of TANet above her bed right, and so this is Anderson Cooper right here on the right. And then his sacrifice of a brother who died at fifteen years old. Now, TANet is the goddess of human sacrifice, and Carter, Anderson Cooper's brother died at fifteen of supposed suicide. Oh wow, the older brother getting whacked because the oldest son gets sacrificed in TANet worship. Right, So this is what's happening. Now. If you see above Tannate, you see that all seeing eye that's all over the stelee for TANet worship in Carthage, all around Syria and Israel, all of these places at the tafits. They have that all saying eye above the tannate motif, that triangular goddess with the circle head, triangular goddess, circle head arms out. That's tannate right, It's a very simple geometric shape. So uh, this tant worship I believe goes on inside of movies that are fairly recent as well. So I thought i'd pull up this clip. I don't know if it's gonna get me whacked or not, but this is from tank Girl.
Speaker 5: Look, you have choices to improve that lovely hair.
Speaker 6: Did are you saying for us?
Speaker 1: Fine? All right?
Speaker 7: What do you want me to sing?
Speaker 1: Notice the colors figure.
Speaker 5: Cut it off.
Speaker 7: Queen the little blue bird, who has never said a word, starts to sing.
Speaker 1: Spring those dice.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: Blue clerk, in the middle.
Speaker 7: Of his work, starts at tuned to the moon. It's is nature, that's so simply, it.
Speaker 1: Is the dades.
Speaker 5: You can't let's do it.
Speaker 1: Could be killing people as well.
Speaker 5: As exact it.
Speaker 6: Let's see, let's running the audience of rats.
Speaker 2: They say this.
Speaker 6: Upper crust ladies do it when a gentleman's.
Speaker 1: Oh looks like a kidnap victim. Come on, I'll take shot.
Speaker 6: Why do we do it?
Speaker 3: Don't have.
Speaker 1: A little cap station. Oh it looks the labels the top because of jump lighting the sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Or what's that stage made.
Speaker 1: Aut it black and white squirts.
Speaker 4: It's an all seeing guy in a trial though, What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Sons like cold porter to me said and it sure, sure.
Speaker 5: You do, all seeing guy in the fair bod.
Speaker 1: Oh there's the smoke. Now we're gonna start the burnt offerings.
Speaker 2: Yo. You know what I told I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna start the burnt offering.
Speaker 2: Yo. You know I thought it was wild.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you got caughted, but you you know at one point when she talked about the bird that has nothing to say and then all of a sudden starts to sing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's the same thing as the rooster. It does nothing all day until the fun and rising sun. And so let's stalk.
Speaker 1: Ding ding ding. There's the birds and the bees. No, look, look at this guy's decapitated head over here. He's kind of wearing that white towel. Right, he's kind of got a white towel on his head. That's kind of weird. You've got all these white towels behind her all those people wearing the white towels. Maybe it has something to do with wearing white at these events. Right now, if you if you look on the circle red spot there, those are the dice. She was wearing dice and standing to the to the left of that lady in the middle. Right, so to the left of the lady in the middle, you've got the dice hanging from her ears. Weird, weird stuff. And again over to the left or over to the right a little bit is also the rooster. And what do we see there. We've got at that same cross in the circle motif, crossing the circle motif. Isn't that weird? It's all right there, So what do you think.
Speaker 3: I definitely think there was stuff in there that's kind of bizarre. Yeah, I think the earrings and the rooster ship, it was pretty wild. And I mean there's other stuff in there that matches too, But of that, really, I think you're on the something with that.
Speaker 2: Actually that was weird.
Speaker 1: They had the kid on the stage too, I mean, even though talking about the kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I definitely yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: That was a good fun When you put all the little pieces together, man, things start to get dark. Maybe our whole society is built off of this. Like I've talked about before, maybe, uh, the Carthaginian form of government was called an oligarchic republic, right where at the very top of the society where judges who would decide most things, and they were you know, family line. They were all Carthaginian family lines. These were the most important families in the city. And they passed on their authority to their kids. And so below them was the Senate. And the Senate was made up of these corporations and all the richest oligarchs in that society, again passing it off to their kids, and that Senate would then vote on the laws, right and then below them that was kind of like the playpen. And the playpen was just for the plebs, all the serfs, all the people who are under them. They got the little playpen. Now what do we have in our government. We've got these giant ruling families over top of all the corporations with some sort of unseen judge in the background, right, and all these corporations are the ones ruling our lives, just like they would be if we lived in Cartha. Because we have the same form of government. And again when we talk about the society of Cincinnati, that's the family lineage that's ruling this country, just like they did in the oligarchic Republic of Carthage. It strained the parallels and who can deny we live in an oligarchy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Another interesting part is the what's the predecessor to the CIA and OSS? What was our intelligence agency dujoure for that, I don't know. Naval intelligence. Oh, it was always naval intelligence from the beginning of the country, all the way up until the formation of the OSS and World War Two. They were the premier form of spycraft throughout the rest of the world, was naval intelligence because you had to make sure those ports were open, and this is where trade secrets would happen. And what do you find at all those ports? Masodic temples, all the Masonic temples, is how they would get their information. This is where they would spy from. All the lodges, is where you could meet your brothers in private. That spycraft that goes directly back to what the Carthaginians had all over the world. If you know anything about Irish mythology, it's all about bail worship. How in the hell do they know about bail? Well, where did the Carthaginians get their tin up in the British aisles, up in Ireland. That's where they got their tin to mix with the copper in the United States to make bronze. And they were the arms dealers of the bronze age. They knew all this stuff. It's a very direct line implicating them as being the founders of this country because they knew where it was. They knew all about it, or at least they had a vague idea because it was passed along their bloodlines. We don't have access to that kind of knowledge, but they knew, and that's why we have ruly families, the thirteen blood lines. Fucking Carthaginian as fuck.
Speaker 2: Fuck I like that. Well, sense, yo, you know what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: I mean I was thinking, I think I had told you about it, that I was thinking too of like certain things to bring to the place. And I know this is like a year from now, and who knows if they even do another one, but I know I was telling you that if they do another Cosmic summit, for the cost of to have a booth for the three days and then to bring people add on the price to bring people. It actually makes it real cheap to fucking get there, and then you can promote your shit. I was trying to think of certain things, if you could make it or whatever, or just have certain things of topics for people to be told about when they came to the booth besides magic, and I was even thinking. I was like, this might be a good one to tell people about there, And I was like, headless would be the main for that.
Speaker 1: Dude. The more eyes we can get on this Carthaginian stuff, I mean, I'm not making it up. You can see for yourself. All of the things have an ominous continuity. The more eyes we can get on it, dude, we could unravel this thing because just the small bits that take you outside the mainstream on this thing, nobody thinks about Carthage, nobody thinks about the Punic Wars. All of that stuff is over. But they never asked the question what happened to these people? Where did they go? What did they do? Somehow the guys who gave us our alphabet and explored the New world just suddenly disappeared. They were the richest motherfuckers in all of the Middle East, Like these were the cellars of purple. They were the soul place that you could get that color, and all of the royals came and paid whatever they charged. That's a lot of gold. Yeah, that's a lot of knowledge too, and I think they kept it, you know. I mean they were the ones closest to these libraries. They were the ones always trading in secrets. That's why at Alexandria you had the library right at the port is because any books, any scrolls that were on board had to be copied at the library of the Alexandria before they could be shipped anywhere. It was a requirement. That's where they collected all the knowledge again through naval intelligence, and Carthage had this awesome port right They had these high walls on the outside of the port so that you couldn't see in to see what they were loading or unloading on these trirems. They had this whole idea of naval intelligence on lot thousands of years ago. These people were fucking smart and they don't get enough credit because they became the elites everywhere, you know, I mean, we don't think about it like that, but that's what's going on right now. And they invented Christianity unfortunately, if that's your thing. But they also invented all of the pagan religions too. They spread that bail worship all over Ireland. You know that can't be really denied bail in Ireland. All the bail worship came through the Carthaginian All the bail worship that happened in Spain came through Carthage. It was a Spanish well before it was it belonged to the Visigoths. It was the Carthaginians. They own that little peninsula. This is why they came over to the New World through Spain. You know, Spain and Portugal already knew this stuff. They were Carthaginians. But what do you think should we wrap it there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that. I think that actually went very very well. That was really good. People even send in the chat, some says even go without the mel it's well done today.
Speaker 1: Well thank you. Uh, if you guys have any stories again, center to the mailbag Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will definitely talk about those. But uh yeah, if you guys like the Carthage thing, I could I could probably make it a series because there's just so much information about it, and it's like each each little bit fits together with the other stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a deep, deep topic on its own for sure.
Speaker 1: Right And I haven't even gotten into the Babylonian side of Carthage. Because Carthage or the the Catakite Phoenicians were taken over by the Neo Syrians at the same time that the Jews were. That's why they were writing about it the same way. But basically, like if you look at their artwork, you can see that they adopted the eye shape from the Samerians. So I think what they're indicating in all of these different works of art that look really simple but have really deep meaning is all of the different motifs that they're absorbing from all of these cultures around them. You know, you see the Egyptian influence in that cross. You see that cross again on this Gloria Vanderbilt shadow box. It's so strange, this ominous continuity between all these things. You know, hell, yes, who could have figured? But tune in on Sunday. Do you have anything coming up? Nick?
Speaker 2: I think July first, Do I have somebody this? I think it might have somebody this weekend? Tell you the truth but I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I got somebody Domino coming on Saturday, but that's for herbal stuff. But uh, July first, I know why I told you about it. I'm assuming you're you can make it earlier. We got a kid coming on that it met from the summit that is uh, this kid's fucking smartest ship and he was kind of hanging out with Ashton Forbes the whole time. It was like part of his little Ashan Forbes had an entourage of like nerdy kids with them at this summit. It was fucking It was actually pretty cool to listen to them like talking debate and shit.
Speaker 2: I was like, holy fuck.
Speaker 3: I was like, you know, this is amazing, and these kids are young. He's he's gonna come on and present some ship with free energy and electric and some weird ship. He's gonna make slides and he's got a presentation. So July first will be doing that.
Speaker 2: Awesome. Yeah, yeah, that should be fun.
Speaker 1: Well, if you guys tune in on Sunday, we're gonna have another trialogue. Ethan said, he is back, So that's gonna be yes coming on Sunday.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: That is awesome. Yeah, yeah, he was coming on Saturday. So yeah, that's awesome. He's going on good, good, awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be great to have Ethan back. I'm sure he's had a rough time. If you guys, could you know, send your wishes along, that would be great. So if if you guys will join me next time, I'll see you then later. But