Speaker 1: Oh that are hello, and welcome to another live show of.
Speaker 2: The Cults of Conspiracy. My name is Jonathan, and today we are going to beginning, I'm sure, really all over the place, because that's just what we do up in these parts.
Speaker 3: I'm bro I'll tell you what. We shot an episode earlier today, as we do, and in the time between then and now, I've been perusing, you know, as I do, on the youtubes and on the instas and on the things. I actually was fucking around an insta earlier. I didn't like or like share anything because I don't understand how to do those things. I don't know tech, I don't know socials, but I did just scroll kind of doom scroll it a bit, dude. So many people are looking at recaps of the last year, you know, and there's been so many things that have gone on. One guy, we talked about this earlier on the show. He did there are so many different conflicts going on around the world right now, more so than there have been a good long while. There is lists being exposed p Diddy, for instance. You remember earlier this year. It was just only earlier this year when Kat Williams went on the Shannon Sharp show and dropped those bombs, and people were like, oh, he's like twenty twenty four gonna be the year of awakenings, all that right, And people thought, okay, cat, okay, dune, dun, dun, and here we are, you know what I mean. And just twenty twenty four as a whole has been wild. And then now I see that Bill uh Joe Rogan matter of fact two day shot an episode with Wes Hoff, the guy who skull dragged Billy Carson. That episode is either coming out tomorrow or the next day. I am so fucking stoked for that. So it's just it's been a weird fucking year, bro, But it's been a good year all you know, all things considered.
Speaker 2: You know, I know, it's a it's a thing that Billy Carson had to go through what he went through, And honestly, I.
Speaker 3: Think that it was probably I think that it was.
Speaker 2: Probably part of his spiritual path to have to go through that shit in the first place, because the one thing you cannot do is call yourself a spiritual person and then call half of humanity retarded believing in certain things.
Speaker 3: Seeing what his wife just said, his wife and one of his other Lackeys went on about how he didn't even know was supposed to be a debate. You don't just debate Billy Carson. You have to pay fifty thousand dollars to debate Billy Carson. I'm like, I'm sorry, you want to debate back again. You're telling me that for somebody to have the privilege of speaking to this exalted leader, they gotta come off fifty k to show how stupid he is. Like wow, that that was his wife saying that, by the way, that Asian want to be model chick, and it was like.
Speaker 2: Yo, I think she's blazon. Actually it would make sense.
Speaker 3: I didn't know what he was, like japsicin or what she was, but like some is she Japsican or black niece the fuck? I mean, you know, like I'm not trying to she like black Nino, Like I don't know, but she's some sort of I mean, I'm not here to throw shade. I'm curious, but it seems yes to your point, Jonathan, there might be a little bit of some some hind s fifties having going on here, but.
Speaker 2: But I think I think regardless, like it's it's starting to show these people and their true colors, Like I think that you know, whatever is whatever is happening with them, it's it's like it's the it's like it's being revealed, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, like you don't go on and say how much of a spiritual person and in a in an absolute truth seeker and all these things if you're only doing it for money, Like it can't be the only reason. I don't have a problem with people making a buck, especially off of all the deep research that people do, Like we do a lot of research, and you know, it's like it's it's only it's okay. But if you're saying that you can't go into a conversation and like I won't even appear unless you give me fifty grand? What are you a fucking genie? Are you Shack? Who was it nam?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Well? Was his name from Shazam? No, it was Shacked. Everybody thought that it was what's his name? Oh, you're talking about old Simbad Sindbad. I still remember it as Simbad. I still remember it as Simbad personally. Well, okay, Kazam with Shack with the with the nineties movie on Disney that was Shacked right, Shazam or whatever, the one one with the Simbad. I don't know if that movie exists or not. I've seen VHS's of it, so I'm assuming, but you know, maybe back in those days, that was one of those that went like straight to VHS and like we just never It's like the Olsen Twins. You know how many fucking movies they start in before they were twelve? We don't even know because they came out every eight months and you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but there's still documentation of it and people people are literally going up to Sindbad and they're like, I remember you in Shazam like you were and then the Shaq one came out, which was Kazam there, and I remember even thinking whenever that Kazam one came out, I was like, oh, they couldn't get Sinbad on the second one.
Speaker 3: That was literally I remember those thoughts, like, it's so strange. We need't even shout out to Sindbad for being making it a professional comedian and keeping it clean cut. You've never heard him say one foul word, You've never seen him get up in some sort of controversy. The man has just kept a ten toes down and done clean comedy. And you know, I think that deserves its own props, you know what I mean, it's own little po B, A little pad on the back for simbad.
Speaker 2: I've never heard somebody acronym that phrase, but that's interesting.
Speaker 3: POB coveted po B. Yeah, oh yeah, dude, that that good job. You know what I'm saying. That's that coveted post at a boy. Yeah. See, there's a difference at a boys on a job side where it's like, hey, there you go, add a boy a pad on the back po B. That's like, yo, you, that's a little something extra extra. You put a little stank on that, you know what I mean, a little bit of snank on that, a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know what, last the last live that we did, we were terrible at getting to these messages. So we're gonna stay on top of it.
Speaker 3: In this one. You are the spirit animals. The spirit Animal.
Speaker 2: It always started that way. I say that I wanted to get to the messages so many times last week and you're like, well, let me show you this first.
Speaker 3: I was like, no, hold on, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: So the Spared Animal said, it's thirty one degrees outside.
Speaker 3: That's cold as a witch's tit. As.
Speaker 2: They say it's not that cold out here, actually, I just like it's like it's probably sixty five something like that out here in Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just took off my this morning. It was kind of cold. But right now, dude, yeah, I just killed a mosquito the size of my fucking thumb, which is ridiculous. And it's it's a balmy sixty eight in my house right now. I'm pretty pissed about what's outside. It's like sixty fucking horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a little balmy over here too. I was just thinking that why are the floors that got a little bit of moisture to of them, you know?
Speaker 3: And now I'm hearing some superporous about some sort of arctic blast that's gonna fucking just snow all over us in the next week. And it's like, yo, y'all better keep that shit to the north. I don't want no part of that white bullshit. Bring the snow. I love it. You can keep it in Texas. Lea Louisiana, hot and muggy like the Lord intended.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said that it's supposed to get down to twenty. Go ahead, spirit animal, for some reason, you raise your actual hand.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I was supposed to get down to like in the twenties tonight, and I'm yeah, No, they're trying to say that it's gonna snow down here in Georgia. I'm like, when Hell freezes over. I think Hell literally has to freeze over. I mean, the Devil came down to Georgia, so that means he's a fucking Yankee.
Speaker 6: So ah ooh Samuel, Samuel, you beautiful bastard and the less that way, unless he came from the place in which Hitler thought his people were coming from.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, California, the tall whites.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Pleadians. So the devil came.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't say Pleaadians.
Speaker 3: I don't think Hilarians were talking to the Pleadians. Yeah, now it's not the same Pleaadians that we are referring to, but they're Pleadian general. I'll pull it up in a second if you want. But in the tall, the blonde hair, blue eyed thing to super super aera Nazi shit, it sounds more.
Speaker 7: They uh lucifers sass semio.
Speaker 5: He was also known as the foul the u oh Sun of the morning Star, which he's also a fallen angel.
Speaker 7: It makes sense that we would crash from the heavens.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: And I mean remember Jesus was also also referred to as the morning Star. But at the same time, it is you know what the morning Star actually is, like it like act like physically, like whenever you look outside the morning Star, you know what you know what planet that is?
Speaker 3: I do not Venus? Venus?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because it's the first star that you can see once the horizon's coming, you know, like once the sun is coming up, and like on what is it not?
Speaker 3: It's not dawn, it's dusk is the morning, right, Dawn is the morning. Dawn is the morning. I always get those two confused. But anyways, till dawn that move is about dust till dawn. Yeah, you're right, you're right, So dusk whenever dusk is happening. That's like the Venus is the morning star that's coming over in like shining light on the new day. Heard that? Heard that? All right? Real quick? I want to share because I didn't know anything about that either. But these would be the Pleaadians that the Nazis were referring to the tall, blonde hair, blue eyed giants and shit, and they even referred to them as the Arian race of Pleaadians.
Speaker 2: Did you find where they were specifically talking about, like like the Nazis were they specifically saying Pleadian? Like can you find that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll find it for you. But yes, to answer your question, that was something that they referred to a lot. Now, they were not talking about the Pleadian star cluster. They were talking about some sort of tall whites that they met once upon a time. But whatever. But the other thing I wanted to talk about side tangent, but also super on topic. Did you hear about they found March Simpson in a three thousand year old Egyptian tomb.
Speaker 2: Oh HOMEI, bro, I haven't look at this shit.
Speaker 3: They just discovered this, and uh apparently March Simpson was rocking circa three thousand years ago. Bro.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: So possibly what we're talking about with Marge is that she was a fucking eggregor and that is how they're bringing in all that power to have some kind of nosis towards the future.
Speaker 3: It makes sense, clearly, nephilimic fucking ties here. Bro. How else could the Simpsons get her right? So many times they're doing kabolic shit? Bro, clearly are you fucking its? Is all around us, Broy.
Speaker 2: She's literally wearing the green dress with the blue hair, the same ones.
Speaker 3: They're all dressed just like her, giving the Egyptian offering pose. That's a very very important pose for hieroglyphs and shit. So yeah, all homie might have just been Fagro in another day and age.
Speaker 2: Damn dude, and somebody must have stolen her rubies around her neck if that's what was.
Speaker 3: The two were not even closely related, and it was just really crazy coincidence. And there's three thousand years removed from them. But the guy who opened it literally was like, wait a minute, is that March Simpsons? To his words, I swear to God, that's his direct quote. So I mean that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Dude, Ah, that's crazy. I mean, hey, it's not it if you think about it, Like, is it really that crazy that the Simpsons would match up with that, like of all TV shows, the literal crystal ball of all cartoon shows ever created, right, and that is the one that's found in an Egyptian tune.
Speaker 3: I'm with you that that connection is fucking ridiculous because there's so much conspiracy around Matt Groening and the whole Simpsons cast. Like I get it, but like, fucking come on.
Speaker 2: Dude, Hey dude, there's power and symbolism. You know what I'm saying, Like there is.
Speaker 3: That's the problem there, fucking is. I can't even refute this shit right now.
Speaker 2: Pretty crazy, dude, pretty crazy. I'm not even surprised, to be honest, I would like, I mean, yeah, if it was like Homer, I'd be like, oh, what the fuck? But March that would make sense, you know.
Speaker 3: So he's not happy until I see some sort of mouse ears somewhere. If I don't see a Disney logo somewhere in the ancient text, then I'm just calling it all bullshit.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. Go ahead, Spirit Animal.
Speaker 7: It's funny. I'll bring up Marge Simpson if you go back.
Speaker 5: Uh, I can't remember if it's I think it's either the seventies or the eighties. Shortly after The Simpsons, Marge Simpson had a full on Playboy spread In an actual issue of Playboy. You have Marge Simpson on the cover in Uh. I found that fucking hilarious.
Speaker 3: So this is like the beginning of American HINTI pretty.
Speaker 7: Much, I'm interesting, you know. Of course, it'd be the fucking moment I.
Speaker 3: Have such a weird all right. Used to be when you'd say, like, oh, somebody was in Playboy. For instance, the soon to be First Lady had a centerfold like the whole nine, right, And I gotta say, ever since I found out that Brooks Shields posed in Playboy when she was nine, like nude, full news. Playboy did a run in the seventies called their Sugar and Spice. Addition, it was completely child porn. Like that's not a joke. That's in the game. You can in fact find the images. We are not going to search that on this program today because it is in fact naked nine and ten year olds. But yeah, Brooks Shields, the actor, got her start in that, so to speak, in Playboy before she hit puberty and ever since then. Man, And keep in mind, everybody's like, well, yeah, but Hugh Heffner, But no, that was with Hugh. That was him that was running it. And it just it's a slippery slope. Whenever you look at anything of a pornographic nature, it doesn't take long before you find that it's just it's not good, you know. Yeah, but Playboy doing a cartoon spread of Marge. I'm actually not mad at that. That's pretty fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking at what seems to be the original or one of the original copies. It says November of two thousand and nine, Samuel Okay, but either way, I mean then then there. I don't know if these are real or not. Like this one, I can't tell if it's real or not, but this is a three. The other one it seems to be like within a case, you know, and so that might be more real.
Speaker 7: Yeah. The only reason why this popped up I was I was on YouTube.
Speaker 5: I was looking at the most weirdest fines in like storage Wars or whatever. Man, this popped up, and the one of them got sold for over a million dollars. I'm like, why would you want to spend just to see a naked cartoon?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean something, dude.
Speaker 2: Honestly, whenever you start getting that kind of money, it's like, like, how outrageously can I spend this on something? And you know, like I I was just saying on the on the most recent show that I just recently started watching what's the name of it, Jacob, the all the Asians that they're playing in the video.
Speaker 3: Game, Yeah, Squid all the Asians. I immediately knew Squid games Like you, I don't even know what you're about to say next, but clearly it has to be squaking. I mean they are all Asians, are in fact all South Korean.
Speaker 2: But uh, but yeah, I just started watching that and it's like, dude, I'm thinking, I'm trying to get into the mind of the people that set that game up, and it really seems like these people they're just like yo, like a yacht is not enough, Like a mansion's not enough, Like a Ferrari, a Bugatti not enough. I need to do something so asinine, And that's probably why all this shit was created in the first place.
Speaker 3: So how you're not even through the first season yet?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: What episode are you on? I think five or six? Okay, so they started the games. Yeah, you already saw red Light, Green Light. Yep. You saw the cooking game, the Honeycomb. You saw Honeycomb already, that's the cookie one, right, yeah, yep, all right, and have you seen what happens on the next game?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the Marbles. I just got done watching that one.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, okay, okay. You haven't seen the wealthy elites that come to watch this game yet. And I'm not giving anything away, and no cult members, don't none of y'all give shit away. Let my boy take this in the proper way, Okay. Everybody deserves to watch squid Game the correct way, at least the first run. Okay, and with that third eye all the way open, Jonathan, I cannot wait to hear your take on it, because, bro, I have been waiting to have this back and forth with you. But anyway, honey badger, your hand's been raised, Go for it. Jo was good.
Speaker 9: So what's up with the whole sexualization with Mars Simpson knowing that she got nobody and everybody forgot that the thickest woman out there was a missus Butterworth.
Speaker 3: Yo, I'm kind of mad that Miss Butterworth went the character to the bottle image to whatever the hell this is now. I don't know what that is, but I'm be honest with you. I was more upset to find out the Miss Butterworth a's maple syrup dog. That's just corn syrup. That's brown colored bro, I was fucked up for that. I knew that shit was weak. Miss Butterworth has always been one of the weakest syrups in my opinion. Like, it ain't got shit on Antemima. Yeah, like, well, it's not Anchemima.
Speaker 2: It's like old Mill or some bullshit now because everybody decided to get woke and take in Jemima off the cover because it was racist.
Speaker 3: I don't get that one. But uh oh, I mean she could get it.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, she looks like the fucking Oracle from the Matrix if you really think about it.
Speaker 3: Look weird for thinking it's attract that a woman could slam in the kitchen? Am I weird for thinking that's hot as fuck?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's the Cajun in me, But like, yo, a woman that can fry some chicken and fucking bake a bread pudding, Like yo, hey she thick as fuck?
Speaker 8: You got it? She eating corn bread and gris thick as fuck.
Speaker 3: Oh see, that's old school thick, new school thicks fast food them old school thickens. That's because they cooked for it, Bro, they didn't get thick by not knowing how to make it happen in the kitchen.
Speaker 8: My boy exactly.
Speaker 9: That's why I said Miss Butterworth than the motherfucker right over the booty cheep.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, spirit animal, What do you gonna eat? What?
Speaker 2: What is your preference? Aunt Jemima or Miss Butterworth.
Speaker 5: I obviously it's age maima. But let's just be that's all. That's all bee gentlemen here, But in all honesty, I want to find me a fifty old. Them bitches know how to cook, they know how to run a house, and that at least they know what they want to eat.
Speaker 3: Fifty might be a bit high ball in it here. I'm not saying no to on her too, Betty Crocker.
Speaker 7: It's never too old to get your fush gumsb gentleman. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: She literally got them cakes. If we're talking about Betty Crocker, Okay, that facts, big facts. Uh, you know. I would say maybe fifty might be a little bit up there. I would say late thirties, recently divorced with a couple of kids. That's that's a vibe. That's a fucking vibe, bro. I'm just speaking on behalf of the world. That's what you want. She's got something to prove and she'll suck your dick like her ex husband's watching. I'm be honest with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Marie Calendar, she gotta be a babe.
Speaker 2: How they Marie Callendar, you don't make a chicken pop pie like that without having something in the trunk, you know.
Speaker 3: He longlego pop. And this is what happens. This is what happens when we talk too long about food. Somehow it becomes sexualized. This is us, Okay, fucking dudes being bros. Go ahead, spirit animal.
Speaker 7: I just want all of.
Speaker 5: Y'all to note I love all of you, and it's a happy holidays, Holidays to everybody else, and I am very thankful for y'all the podcast.
Speaker 7: I love all of you, love you too. Y'all are more family mean than an actual blood family.
Speaker 3: So we love you, Sam, we really do. Hey, I feel that. I feel that.
Speaker 2: But uh but anyway, all right, look let's get back to it.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: The hard g in gum Autria said happy Monday and happy Shaunika is.
Speaker 3: Implying there dog.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then the hard g wrote, uh, what is that the the candle? It's the uh I wish geld the name of that the Jewish candle.
Speaker 3: The oh the Manora Minora, the jew candle. Well, I guess that's not racist slur. That's very much a jew candle. So like, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody knows what I'm talking about whenever I say it, so you know that's very true.
Speaker 3: If you would have said Catholic candle, there could have been like eighteen things that came to mind Jewish candle, you could only be speaking about the minora, So that's fair.
Speaker 2: Yes, Uh, the Hunter Badger said, was waiting all week to see y'all. How y'all been, Dude, it has been a wild week and it's only going to get even wilder. You know, like I'm stoked that we're I'm stoked that were you know, like not far behind right now, to be honest with you lately with how Christmas has gone, because I've had two separate Christmases in two different states with two different families, and all the fucking driving back and forth everywhere is just driven me insane, and uh, I'm just happy to be back home here with uh, with the good cult members.
Speaker 3: Same bro saying it's uh, it's been a good I wouldn't even call it break to be honest with you, because we don't exactly stop, you know, as many as much as we're doing and as much as we're putting out content, but uh, this next year coming up, it's gonna be a wild one. Just so everybody knows. I'm not gonna spend too too much time like rant and raving about this now, but do it. I did, in fact, just launch the Cajun Night Patreon, where I plan on going live once a month or no one's excuse me once a week with anybody who would like to come over and discuss things with me one on one or as a group. I plan on talking about geopolitics, religion, history, boo hurt, fighting, whatever the fuck else comes to mind. So the YouTube channel, I am going to be putting out more content on that in the upcoming year. The Patreon for Cajun Night is also gonna be going down, and I'm not sure which day of the week. I'm thinking Wednesday nights. I feel like Wednesday nights are gonna be the nights that I do the live for the Cajun Night, and I don't know times yet, I don't know how long it will be for I'm gonna kind of free flow it and see where it goes. But yeah, I'm really excited to go and we can talk conspiracies there too, if the conversation goes that route. But you know, I don't want to limit myself to one thing or another, kind of just letting it go wherever the conversation takes us. But yes, that will be going down. I actually think Tomorrow night might be my first live on there, you know, I think that actually might need to happen. Depends on if I get any members between now and then.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh yeah, dude, that would be awesome. And actually so you for those who aren't going to be listening on Patreon, if they want to be able to listen to it on speaker work, can they find that, uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, haven't launched the Cajun Night podcast yet or anything like that. But we will be releasing it on the Cult of Conspiracy as another show. Well no, no, no, I'm you know, as we're saying this here right now, the same way we have causing Peach, Josh Monday and St Brew, Cajun Knight is going to have a separate thing on and within the Cult of Conspiracy and maybe one day that will take wings of its own and become its own entity in and of itself. But as of right now, we're gonna keep it rolling. We're gonna keep it all in house under the same umbrella. We still believe that rising tides raise all ships, so we're gonna keep that rolling. And uh, I don't know, We'll see how it goes. It really depends, man. If it's just me and like two people bullshitting about nonsense, I mean, yeah, I could, I could post it and we could have fun with it, but it really depends on if it's good content. Because at the end of the day, content is king, right. I mean, you and a buddy just bullshitting about things you find interesting isn't always interesting to the listener. So depending on how it goes, we'll see. But yeah, as of now, I think that's what we're gonna make happen, and uh, I'm really fucking excited about it. Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: So Jacob's gonna be doing that at the same time that I'm shooting my live for Meta Mystery, So it's gonna be pretty much like if you're into the uh uh, like the stuff that Jacob's into. As far as you know, the wars and socioeconomical kind of stuff and looking all over the world and seeing what's going on. That is really the place to go for those kind of conversations. If you're into the fucking woo woo craziness and you want to have you want to have conversations about taro and dowsing rods and pendulums and hypnosis and all that other stuff that would be meta mysteries on Wednesday nights. So yeah, I mean, you got, you know, kind of two awesome doors that are open on Wednesday night if you ain't got shit going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, so let's let's call this like the soft launch of the Cajun Night Audio shit, you know what I mean. But yeah, businesses rolling, y'all. Business is booming, and life is good. It really is. We Ah, we do not deserve the amount of blessings in favor that we have received for doing what we do. I'm gonna be very honest with you, but all thanks and praises as far as that goes, you know what I mean, it's it's been on amazing ride thus far. Hell yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: So the Spirit Animal said, I always heard that the candles on the manora was there was there was only oil enough for two days, but it burned like eight nights.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, yeah, that would be the Maccabees. If anybody wants to look up the story as to why the Manora is such a thing and why it was such a miracle essentially, I mean cut to We know that the Jews were under Roman rule during the time of Jesus. Right after that, right seventy a d. There was a little bit of a little bit of a tiff. The Jews were brutally kicked out of their land. It was a whole thing. We might have heard about it, and they got spread all over the world. The Maccabees were a group that were trying to resist the Roman rule. They went into a cave for hiding, and they only had enough oil in their lamps to last for a couple of days, and after that they were pretty much just going to be screwed. Somehow, miraculously the oil lasted was it eight? Was it eight or night? I think that's the reason for the number of camp minuros for each day. I could be wrong, not I'm not a Jew. I don't like know the inner workings of the story about I know that that's about how it went, and uh, they were able to survive, they were able to evade capture, and it's a incredible story that they have wrapped into their u into their religious practices. Yeah, hey, dude, it's all magic. You know, miracles magic. I see where you're going for sure. You know, potato potato.
Speaker 2: Anyway, So the Spirit Animal posted a picture with Lebron James in a in a made outfit and.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sam.
Speaker 2: I don't know how I feel about that, other than he's clearly sold out, which I think that he's kind of sold out since the beginning. Like I think I think they got to him while he was in middle school on some shit. And honestly, it probably goes back even farther. Whenever you find out who Lebron's mom was.
Speaker 3: Or is what You're gonna have to fill in the blank on that one.
Speaker 2: Uh, there's like weird connect. And I mean it's been a minute since I touched on it. I just remember there was something wild that was going on with his mom. I don't know, dude, but Sam, go ahead, you had your you had your hand raised.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Just for clarification, that made outfits actually a flinch made outfit also is it Lebron James or who was it that fout out this guy with the helicopter.
Speaker 3: Oh it's Kobe, Yeah, no, no, no. I'm not a big basketball fan, but I will say this unpopular opinion in today's world. Lebron is a great player. He is nowhere near the conversation of goat status. Gonna be honest, there is currently like thirty two players that put up better stats than he does and have consistently. And I'm not saying he's not great. What I'm saying is he's not the greatest or even the greatest playing current. He's overhyped. His son should have stayed the fuck home. You know, I'm sorry. I just not a big fan of old King James and his little bitch ass attitude. That's just me. Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm also happy that Delante West fucked his mom. By the way, I just throw the happy Delante tagged your mom, dude. His own teammates like slammed his mom. Like how crazy is Oh?
Speaker 3: His teammates ran a train on mama dog.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was multiple teammates, but it was definitely Delante West, which was a point guard for the Cavs at the time.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if he was point guard.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, crazy stuff. I mean, and that could have been a soft story. That could I mean, who knows what was going on. That could have happened at a Diddy party for all.
Speaker 3: We know, might have been a very hard story. We don't really know, you know, we weren't there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so anyhow, Spirit Animals said Marge Simpson, was also the first cartoon. Oh yeah, we already said that on the Playboy spread. Uh, to be Alive said, Yo, what up, Colt fam good to see you.
Speaker 3: To be Alive?
Speaker 2: Anthony says, uh crazy timing to pop in Egyptian Marge Simpson evening fellas, that would be a weird time to pop in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no wait. I scrolled down your Honey Badger. I want to fuck a Jaffrikan? Are you talking about Jamaican African? I feel like that's what? What the fuck's a Jaffrican? I have to ask you, Honey Badgery.
Speaker 2: It would have to be uh, you would have to be making Puerto Rican.
Speaker 3: That was when you was when you was talking about the Asian Chick. Oh yeah, yesterday, Jafford Uh a she very well might be black and ease. Dude, I don't know, but then it depends because she's like dark, dark complexed Asian lady. But that doesn't necessarily because I mean in Japan, they're super racist against skin complexion. If you're a light skinned Japanese person, oh, well you're from the city, you're more high you're more high class. If you're a dark skinned Japanese, oh you're a field worker. You ain't shit. They Asians are racist as fuck, dude. Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, go ahead, Sam, I can ask you to confirm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, majority of the reason why I give Japanese, Japan and all the Asians a bunch of bullshit is because of that fact alone.
Speaker 7: I gotta get it in on them. They they haven't had enough I'm plic reparations for Paul Harbor.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, the Japanese Americans, they got put in a intonement camps during World War Two, immediately following up following uh, Paul Harbor.
Speaker 7: But no one seems to want to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, but what's the shit? I can't remember the regiment. There was a battalion made strictly out of Asian Americans that were from the internment camps, and uh, these were American Asians who after Pearl Harbor, you know, they all went to the content camps because we were worried about spies and shit. Some of these dudes were like, no, we're fucking Americans and we want to go fight for our country. Obviously, the United States Forces were not about to send them to the Asian theater because that would just be a blue on blue situation and we didn't need many of those, so they SENTERMT to Germany. These dudes had one of the most impressive battlefield records and still I think it still holds as I think it was, like, I'm not gonna say, top ten of all time. But these dudes were not known for taking prisoners. They were not known for giving a fuck. There was one time, particularly, there was a battalion that was cut off behind enemy lines. Long story short, they were pretty much capped there for like three days, out of AMMO, out of water, and they were basically waiting on the next Nazi wave to come in and just wipe them all out. Outwalks this American Japanese dude smoking a Lucky strike like a fucking pimp into like Yneda Rod and basically they had broke through the enemy lines, rescued the battalion and got out there. I think they only took like I want to say, it was like twenty casualties from that initial assault, because all honesty, most of the Germans have ever seen a pissed off Japanese motherfucker with a machine gun before, and it was some wild shit for them. So yeah, I'm not gonna shit on all of Asian people. That's that's unfair. But I will say that America definitely has had some step up to the plate when the time came bro and especially in spite of the racism that they were facing at that time from America, the fact that they still fucking threw on the red, white and blue and went to work and slit some throats like it's beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 7: My grandfather, I don't know much about him.
Speaker 5: I never met the man, but he he has He's the one that through his bloodline I have the Japanese, a Filipino, and the Korean. Yeah, he fought in Vietnam in a mountain, in a mountain infantry.
Speaker 7: I think I can't remember. I I think it was a nice division.
Speaker 3: Uh, but he was Marines or he was army.
Speaker 7: He was army.
Speaker 5: I have a picture of him, like in the army duds, but it's sitting over there like comb over and everything and the glasses. Dude looks like a straight pump. But yeah, no, he was doing uh he uh he was. He spoke that language and everything. He did something he had to get sent over there. At seventeen he uh stabbed some guy with a butcher's knife. But yeah, apparently from his son. So my uncle Chuck, my grandfather was Chuck light Lee, the the second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was the most American name for the most Asian last name, Chuck y Lee. Wait what is that chuckle?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Yeah, anyway, he uh apparently he was a real bastard in my uncle's terms, but to his own family. I want to know what the fuck he did to the enemy. I want to know if he would if he set up some pungee sticks and rat tunnels and he could blend in with them, and that that's just kind of fucking crazy to me.
Speaker 3: I've said it before and I'll say it again. When we stopped being able to take home war trophies off the dead, I think that we as a country really took a downward spiral. You know, people started putting feelings on the front lines, like look, let the boys come home with their ear necklaces, let them come home with their fingers and teeth that they took from their kills.
Speaker 11: Like just you know, Vietnam was a low four year You know, I got a story that might interest you guys about World War two and Asians and everything.
Speaker 3: Have you ever heard a time named.
Speaker 8: Yang Yung Jong's.
Speaker 3: Korean Chung Jong.
Speaker 8: Well, you might have heard of.
Speaker 11: Him when you hear this story, but he really toured the world. So he's from Korea. He was captured by the Japanese in nineteen thirty eight at the age of eighteen. Then he was sent to fight the Russians and he was captured by the Red Army in the Battle of Chalkin Gol in Mongoli h yeah, yeah, yeah, labor camp. Then he was conscripted by the Soviets in nineteen forty two, sent to Germany. Sent well, he was captured by the Germans and Kharkoff that's in eastern Ukraine. Yeah, And then after that he was captured by Americans in Normandy.
Speaker 3: I believe so I remember hearing about him.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the regiment you were talking about earlier was the four to forty second. They were that's the one Japanese Americans fat.
Speaker 3: Electrician just did a deep dive on them, and it was funny that this was even brought up. But yeah, I think you're on to something there the four to forty second. But uh, yeah, no, I remember, I don't know the dude's name, but I remember the picture of an Asian dude with the Nazi fatigues on, and then it was like, no, no, you got to follow this dude's story. He pretty much just got captured and forced into service everywhere he went and then just survived it all. So yeah, wild shit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the guy was.
Speaker 8: Jong.
Speaker 11: I'm probably not pronouncing that right. Kardian's got a lot of vowels, but Yang Chong Jong dude.
Speaker 3: Could you imagine the random stack of medals that that dude's gotta have on him for his funeral one day he's gonna have He's gonna have Red Army medals, Nazi medals, American medals, and somehow Korean and Japanese too, just thrown in for the fuck of it. He probably picked up a knighthood and like Monte Christo or some or Mona Negroan whatever it is. He's like, the dude's just been around the world just snapping necks and cash and checks and somehow just getting captured but evading death. I mean that's pretty fucking wild. Yeah. Anyway, anyway, go ahead, sam okay.
Speaker 5: To I think it was Tony who said it. You are pronouncing it right, but how I don't know how to spell it. If you could spell it, I would definitely like to, uh least arch more about it.
Speaker 3: All right, Hell yeah, Tony, leave that in the chat from a boy from a boy scene.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'll just say for the listeners it's Yang or young white Ang. Then Keong is k yo u ng. I have not seen Korean transliterated that way.
Speaker 8: And then Jong is j O ng.
Speaker 3: Okay, hell yeah, dude, Now do you know off top was he North or South Korean? Because if we're talking World War two, that wasn't exactly a thing yet.
Speaker 11: Well, uh, yeah, it wasn't a thing yet, so I guess it wouldn't matter. But yeah, it doesn't say where he came from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I answered my own question on that. He would have just been Korean like, yeah, no shit anyway, honey Badger, go ahead, got hex jacobnails. Oh yeah, yeah. So my daughter just turned nine and we got her a nail set, and so first order of business, of course, was daddy needs his nails done. And I was like, I mean, what the fuck? I'm I teller, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: She was trying to lit her make up too, and I was like, nah, I'll draw the line there, dude. I've had these over the past two days too. So like the past couple of episodes, y'all will see on the Patreon this this fucking blue glittery shit, and it's you know what am I doing? I love my daughter, you know, bring us my shit brown eyes. Yeah, I feel that. Although she chose blue because that day I was wearing a blue flannel and she knew I was going on a show, so she's like, you have to match, daddy. I'm like, again, what I'm gonna tell you?
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 3: Fuck it? Go ahead, hard ged goa Matria.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 13: So it's very a pleasure being here. I've been listening you guys for a little while. I've communicated with Jonathan a little bit.
Speaker 14: Love your show. You guys are awesome. Thanks you just to go back, So just to go back for a little bit. For forgive me. It took a few minutes to figure out how to raise my hand in this thing. Heard that any So the eight or the nine or eight branches, So it's a minora. I I'm Jewish Orthodox, so take that with a wonderful grain of salt.
Speaker 8: For sure.
Speaker 14: Anyway, So just one a small correction.
Speaker 3: So it was that.
Speaker 14: When the Jews took.
Speaker 13: Back over the temple from I think I don't remember honestly if it was the Greece of Romans, but obviously so one of those guys.
Speaker 14: And there was only one cruise of oil that was sealed up, and so while.
Speaker 13: The process of making the oil, so it took eight days, so there was only enough oil for one.
Speaker 14: Day, and so God made it last eight days. So it than just they were just in a cave, but just that.
Speaker 15: It was actually the rededication of the temple and the altar specifically, so they were preparing the sacramento oils to go into the lamp.
Speaker 3: Yes, got you, okay, And then you remember how I told you they were doing some excavation in Jerusalem. RS. It was twenty fourteen, twenty fifteen, and they found one hundred gallons of the correct uh sacrificial oils and things like that, and it was so hard because certain nerves are extinct now and shit, they believe, yeah, annoying oil. So I think that this. I don't think that there was the annoying oil that was being used in the lamps. It probably was some other no type. It was actually yeah, right, it was.
Speaker 13: It was just it was actually an olive oil that was I believe made by the High Preach the coin goggle, so it was through that and that needed to be completely sealed.
Speaker 14: So that's why it took so long to be to purify.
Speaker 13: And then obviously also with the altar because like they I think it was the Greek they they had slaughtered pigs on on the holy altars, so it took obviously a lot of time to purify the altar itself and then in addition to that just to make more oil.
Speaker 8: Because so just like.
Speaker 13: How the minora that we have now as far as the Hanukia actually has a branches and then there's there's one in the center to where in the temple there was seven.
Speaker 3: So just for for that got you. Now I have to ask you, uh you being a Jewish gentleman, and yeah, we have had so many people come on this show and promote Israel and shit on Israel and everything in between. You being a listener to this program here, you know, I'm assuming you don't get offended easily, otherwise you wouldn't be here. But I do have to ask what the current political stance the way it is, what's your opinion of Old Net and Yahoo?
Speaker 14: So I will be honest and tell you that I don't know enough to have an opinion.
Speaker 13: Okay, So, being a religious Jew, like I do believe that the Jews should have a homeland.
Speaker 14: Now do does that mean that every Jew does everything right?
Speaker 16: So?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 14: So, since I believe that I fault in the category of being a religious Jew, like, I try to think of what the religious Jews will do as opposed to what.
Speaker 13: A secular Jew would do, right, So like there there could be secular Jews that want to take over the world.
Speaker 17: And there could be religious Jews that just want to promote peace. So it's just like, so I listened to you know, as many of your episodes as I can. I'm trying to get backlog, but like you know, just a couple of days ago or these even recently, you've had a lot of episodes dealing with.
Speaker 14: With Jews, and so like, some of it hurts, I mean honestly, and some of it there is difficult to listen to. But I'm trying to keep an open mind because I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm seeing this more with the conspiracy community and the truth or movement. And I'm not saying this to piss anybody off. I'm really not, because me and Jonathan are in this weird middle section of this Venn diagram. But the truther slash, conspiracy slash, whatever you want to call our way of thinking group right there seems to be two hardcore camps. One of them bases all of their conspiratorial things off of their religious books. Now, whether it's a Christian, a Jew, a Muslim, whatever the case is, it says it clearly in their book. They believe it. Boom, that's it. The other half are like two or three questions away from acknowledging that Hitler was the good guy and the Jews are the ones in charge of all the evil on earth ever, ever, ever, And it's like, okay, y'all really understand out loud that that makes you a piece of shit for saying that Hitler was the good guy, right, and now we got people like you should really read mind Coomp. It's like that is a poorly written ranting of an art student that got his dick slap and he's in jail. There's like a few segments of something that might be seen as insightful or enlightenment, and the rest of it's just cry baby shit and it's not well written. It's not nothing about it as a positive book. I would rather read Twilight than read that ship, you know what I mean? Like, and I hate Twilight, but you watch your damn mouth on Twilight. Do that's some good ship? Aides off vampires, that that's their big thing, that they they in their vegans they can subsist off of dear blood. Like I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about vampires.
Speaker 12: What are we?
Speaker 3: What is this? But the story is good. All of the other ship sucks, but neither here or there. The conspiracy community, for some reason, either super loves or super hates the Jews. And it's like, y'all, you could just be neutral on that and acknowledge that there's people at the top fucking us regardless of what book or religion they claim.
Speaker 2: Right now, you got to you gotta admit that doing a lot of the research, it's not absolutely unwarranted.
Speaker 3: Like there are some really really you completely disagree. No, no, not completely, but just hear me out. Communism is considered a Jewish thing by certain conspiratorial people because Lenin was Jewish, you know, he wasn't going to temple like, just because he was born with Jewish blood doesn't make communism a Jewish counterop. You know what I'm saying that that's bullshit. And in the same way, the name a murderer that also went to church once upon a time, Oh so he that's Christian murderers. It's like, no, just because he acknowledged the Bible and was a piece of shit doesn't make Christians pieces of shit and it doesn't mean indicatively the whole religion either. That's my thing.
Speaker 14: Can I ask you, I agree with that one of the residents.
Speaker 13: So just because somebody is Jewish or a Muslim or atheist, whatever, that I can't.
Speaker 14: I don't think you should always blame the religion for the person.
Speaker 3: The same way we had that Catholic dude suicide bomb himself in an abortion clin that wasn't indicative of all Catholics. The same way we have Muslim dudes that suicide bond themsel that is not indicative of all Muslims.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I know that's a point of contention that a lot of people argue with me about. And I'm fine, we can go into the books of why and how they do things. I get it, But not every single Muslim is waiting on the call to blow himself up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I want to say that most of it is kind of geared toward like the people like the rath Child's right, Like the rath Childs are Jewish.
Speaker 3: And for example, so they're bankers that happen to be Jewish. It's not like they're really good, devout, holy pious Jews. I've never seen a single roth Child with a yamaka on their fucking head. Like that's my point. That's not how this works, you know, I guess.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that makes sense. And I don't know if it's necessarily going after like like.
Speaker 3: People do not us. We don't go after anybody in particular unless they're a piece of shit. But certain people in the conspiracy community are like, oh they're Jewish. Oh, well you know what they're saying about. No, no, you dick, are you about to quote Hitler right now? What the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sketchy waters, usually waters that we like to stay out of, and typically not topics that we personally like to bring up. Now we can't necessarily prevent a guest from coming on and talking about it. We don't like to really take anything out of the show, like as far as editing things out of the show, unless somebody says something so blatantly ignorant, like a word that is like words that are just not accepted. I mean, you know, there are just certain things that you can't say, and so we like to bleep those out. But for the most part, we just let people say whatever the hell they want to say.
Speaker 3: We had one guy and I'm not gonna name his name because fuck that piece of shit. I'm not giving him any time. But we didn't Yeah, we didn't keep that episode. No, as soon as we wrapped it, we like we were talking about it. And I believe you because you didn't like at first, she didn't realize like how bad it was, and I was like, bro, listen, go back and listen to it, and if he can go five minutes without saying something hateful, will run the episode. You called me back. He's like, You're like, dude, he couldn't go too and I'm like, I know. He goes on to be like, what's wrong with racism? I mean, oh, what's the wrong with racism? When everybody was I was like, I'm sorry, my co host as a biracial child, you fuck like, I like, ooh, very glad that that wasn't an in person interview because that would not have gone well, that would have gone real physical, real fuck.
Speaker 2: I just wish that you would have said something earlier. That way, we didn't have to talk to three hours to the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: I thought that he was joking, like I thought he was being super edgy, and he was like, okay, all right to that point, you know, like stand up comedians in the realm of a late night dirty comedy show, we'll say some off landish shit because that's what you expect here. I didn't know the guy before we started shooting. He was referred from somebody and like, fine, cool, all good things. I had checked out a couple of things of his content, and he kind of had a few political leanings, but it didn't raise any red flags. I didn't sit and watch like an entire episode of his I kind of browse through and I was like, Okay, he's well read. We may not jive one hundred percent, but he should be a good a good guest. We'll see what's up. And then like ten minutes in, I'm like, okay, so he's just coming out swinging, all right, this will be fun, this'll be funny. And then like later on it's like, oh, he's not joking. And then like at the end when he straight up was like, well what's wrong with racism, I'm like, oh, oh, we're that's who you are, okay.
Speaker 2: And what was even more baffling is that he had a massive following, like five times the following that we have, and we're in the.
Speaker 3: Game for like ten years, and shit, I'm like, how how have you not been deplatformed? You piece of shit? I anyway, Yeah, So to that point, har G in Gomatria, there is guests from time to time that will throw extra hatred towards the Jews. There's people that will throw extra hatred towards Christians. We had an episode here recently where a girl, not naming names, just kind of went on about how the Bible is bullshit and she had a vendetta against it because of her feelings on her shit, and somehow that was supposed to be you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my homegirl. P. S.
Speaker 3: Montgomery literally just said, I wasn't gonna name names, and I was about to skull drag her, but never mind. I loved her. I thought she was great. I mean I honestly.
Speaker 2: But the thing it's not because of that, like I loved it. I thought she was just a fucking character, dude, you know what I'm saying. Like, I thought she was kind of like a cartoon character on some shit like.
Speaker 3: To where yup, that's exactly what she was, a fucking.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, some people, especially in the Conspiracy realm, are out of the cuckoo's nest.
Speaker 3: There's no doubt about that. That is our people.
Speaker 2: We got to accept them, you know what I mean, Like, we all believe in some crazy ass shit here. And if somebody wants to look at the Sumerian scrolls and look at them like they are actual Word of God, who are we to say they're wrong.
Speaker 3: I have no problem with somebody going to the Samerian text and finding some sort of insight, But unfortunately, sixty five to seventy percent of those tablets are basic receipts and notes that have nothing to do with anything spiritual or any of that shit. The little bit that does talk about religion, we couldn't even translate until like seventy years ago. And I guarantee that that girl is like a super hardcore Billy Carson fan, And it's like, okay, that that's my point, That's that's the vibe here.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on now, because I don't want this to be a situation where it is the pot calling the kettle the kettle black whenever we're talking about certain religious beliefs, because yes, we're her opinions and beliefs pretty damn far fetched, as far as putting all of her eggs, all of her spiritual eggs within the Sumerian texts and all that. Yes, bub did you see the comments under that one? But hold on, But there are also certain religious people who look at every other religion as absolutely wrong, and you're going to hell if you are outside of this religion. So it kind of fits the mold as far as religions go.
Speaker 3: Let's just be real. Most religions believe that if you break it down deep enough and oversimplify it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying, and like it fits the mold. Like it, so it's not really out of the ordinary. Just because you know we couldn't exactly decipher them up until recently doesn't necessarily make it wrong. It just it just means that, you know, there's still more understanding to be had on it.
Speaker 3: It was baseless contrarian jargon, that's all. I wasn't gonna name named specifically because of this, but whatever, I thought.
Speaker 2: She was great but anyway, and not because I agree with her. I just like that different way of thinking personally. And I'm not like, oh yeah, I think she was on some shit. I think she was absolutely right. I'm not saying that. I'm just like I can be around other people with different opinions and put myself in the mindset of, all right, if they're on some shit, let me try and imagine if it is true.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not one of those people that are like, oh she said that, I'm not I'm not touching that. I'm not even gonna put myself in the mental headspace. It's more of like a you know, take me there. I want to I want to be a part of the movie that is in your mind.
Speaker 3: I was trying, I was ga she sent questions. I wasn't trying to be a dick until she started shitting on the religion itself. Like if you could have just gone on about the story and like told about all about the Samaran tablets and like let's talk about Helen, why you found this? And I get it, I get it. Get it to just sit there and go on a diatribe about how Christianity is bullshit and this and this, it's like, okay, I'm sorry, Like what do you expect me to do? To be fair?
Speaker 2: I think she would have that same mentality if she was in like a Muslim country, Like, she would probably feel that same way. It's I think that it's mainly about.
Speaker 3: Where speaking or writing a book. If she was in a Muslim country, she would be silent and probably with a black eye for that kind of shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know, right, no, no, but that doesn't prevent the mind from thinking the way it does. Yeah, anyway, I'm just saying, like, you know what I'm trying to say here, I think that no matter where you are, if it's contrarian to the like the the public's belief, that's the way it's going to be. You're gonna think that they're holding you back and they're lying to you, and that no, it's actually the God of the Bible is not actually God, that's actually Enki or whatever.
Speaker 12: Like.
Speaker 2: You would probably say that, like about the Koran, about the you know, fucking Buddha. I would imagine if you grow up around there or some shit, right.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Hey, if there is somebody who was Buddhist or was Hindu, foull the Samerian tablets and all of a sudden want to say that Krishna and Vishnu are actually inky and in lil, please bring them on the show, because I would love to hear how they connected those fucking dots.
Speaker 2: But okay, fair enough, fair enough, anyway, zombie, I'm sorry, go right ahead.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna help you guys shift gears because you're just gonna sit here and go back and forth on this. So I was gonna ask you, guys, did you see the fog stuff. I'm curious what everyone thinks about the fog conspiracy. I sent you like three things on Instagram about it. But I'm curious what everyone's thinking about this whole fog situation around the globe.
Speaker 2: I haven't I don't even know what you're referring to. Let me check the Instagram right quick.
Speaker 3: So there is unexplained fog all over the world in areas that don't typically have super thick fog, and the areas that are being affected with this, the local inhabitants are coming up sick. And I don't mean a little case of the sniffles. I mean like they're getting smacked the fuck down with some sort of a sickness. Now, there are those that are saying that this is completely government controlled. This my be in the realm of kim trails. It might be in the realm of some sort of a whole different strain of a virus. Because the quote unquote elites CDC who whatever are now saying that bird flu is about to make a reappearance. They said that a couple months ago, but now they're like trying to put more gas on that fire. And it's happening around the time of the Fog, bro. You know what, I honestly don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is that there's been so many movies on this exact subject. Like I didn't, I never actually I didn't. I have not heard of this yet. But there are movies that literally depict a poisonous fog that rolls in, and there's been three just what I've been able to find. There's a movie called The Mist, another one called The Fog, and another one called A breath Away, and they're all kind of centered around this fog that rolls in that makes everybody sick. So I mean, hey, they got to tell you before they do it?
Speaker 3: You know, do they got to?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like they don't for the karmic balance they but like they're also shitheads doing shithead things like you don't have to tell someone you're gonna kill them before you kill them.
Speaker 2: Oh hold on, no, No, Like, if if it is like a cult driven, then yes you have to. And I believe that a lot of these people, Yeah, for sure, because you got to think about it. Most people that are into like the dark side of the occult, they're looking into the oto and the Kabbala and the hermetic orders, and there's always rules, like there is a set of rules that like are based upon karmic principles and hermeticism all that shit. It's all based upon karmic principles. And so if it is done for kind of like through occult means, then they would have to live up to those those rules. And so, like if you just saw it in a movie and you're like, oh, that's a that's a cool concept for a movie, but then you see it in real life, it's like, oh, well I heard about this before.
Speaker 3: So the baby that they're aborting for the principle of sacrifice, they have to like tell the baby they're going to do it first.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, but think about it like this though, I mean most people, like not most people. There's a lot of people that don't agree that a baby is a baby until the baby's born. And so you wouldn't have to tell the fetus. You would have to tell the mother that you're about to do it. Yeah, some fucking people's kids, man, And and I mean we've heard it before, Like you know, the the people that are the women that are raped for the specific reason of sacrifice.
Speaker 3: Purpose of having their baby sacrifice.
Speaker 2: They know, well, they know that that shit's about to happen, like they're in they're probably in a room full of other women that are being raped and tortured and all that shit like usually for dark occult reasons.
Speaker 3: And that's so they know it's true. The mama knows why she was bred, so I mean, that's yeah, Okay, you're making a very good point. I guess at that point, the baby's not actually a life so when you kill it, it's not actually getting its life force, even though that's you see, this is what this is a fucking problem. They anyway, Samuel, your hand is raised, and this is getting more and more dark and convoluted the more we go. Okay, his hand is no longer raised. Yes, oh, get ahead, Okay, what's.
Speaker 18: Up, sam Uh.
Speaker 7: I was trying to go back and try to figure out what was the US what was the patent?
Speaker 5: But it was set up, I think, I want to say it was in the night between nineteen fifties and nineteen nineties.
Speaker 7: They had a machine that would dispel a.
Speaker 5: Smoke a long highway and everything, like they did a test over it and and spidy could be ways away and just late and typing a code on or send a signal to it, and it would burst into flame. There's been that, there's been evident. I researched this uh about last year, and I sent y'all a thing on it. I cannot remember the US pattern on it, and I try to go back and try to find it.
Speaker 7: I can't find it anymore. But it was it was created under.
Speaker 5: I want to say, darker like it wanted to generate and generate and manipulate whether pretty much repognize it. And I can't help but think all the fog, what if they getting somebody sick? What if they threw like him locking it or they want to fuck with it? And like the DA has been putting uh my DA book like how they mess like the CIA did, cracking everything in it. What if they're doing stuff like that, trying to overdose and do vast population control because obviously COVID didn't work, so let's try to use something else.
Speaker 3: Like what if the fog is mystified fitting a dude? That wouldn't surprise me, no, But I honestly the fog situation is, I don't know what to make of it. I don't know if this is one of those things that we're gonna be talking about this week and then we'll like never bring it up again. I don't know if there's something that's going to become more prevalent and more cities are going to start seeing it, more people are going to get sick. It's it's one of those things that we're really gonna have to watch and see and kind of brace for impact either way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: All Right, So I actually have one of the I'm gonna pull up one of the videos because it's actually by a dude that I fuck with hard.
Speaker 3: But it's let me try and see if I can pull it up here. So it's no Shane Vibes. Check it out.
Speaker 19: Oh God, of course, kind of strange. I mean, it's happening all over the world. Of course, places get foggy. It's a natural weather phenomenon. But there's reports that are going wild on TikTok, a whole bunch of videos. You type in fog on TikTok. Everyone's been posting about this fog from all over the world. Mysterious fog, fog, fog fog. It's even going viral on Twitter. Everyone's talking about fog across the world simultaneously, or some places that do get fog, but it's hanging around for like days at a time. And then there's also people who are talking about feeling a little under the weather while this fog is permeating error. Now, turning point for me was when they went to some of the most remote regions in the United States and tested the ice and snow on tops of these mountains and found all kinds of crazy stuff heavy metals, trace conserceptives, and more so, even if this is just obviously regular fog, it suspends other contaminants in it.
Speaker 3: Now there's more I want to say, but we can save it for my ex account of the lost race contraceptives. WHOA, you're talking about making us infertile?
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought the vaccines were supposed to do that.
Speaker 3: I think this might be being done in conjunction with It's very possible.
Speaker 2: Let's check this dude out. I actually I actually really fuck with this guy too. There are certain people that I follow, or that we follow a lot on Instagram, do like really good research. This is another really good guy news updates for real. So let's see what he has to say on the topic.
Speaker 20: Who had poisonous, mysterious fog on their twenty twenty five Bingo curves. So I'm doing reports from people from Connecticut down to Texas to Houston of streenge weird smelling fog over the last few days. This this video was sent to me from Oklahoma, and I know it looks like snow. And I asked the fella who sent him that looks like snow. He said, just that's just under camera, under the naked eye. Like what you see, it looks like fog. Someone said something about smart dust. This could be potentially, I don't know. I'm curious. Is this happening of other places? And another super weird news Peru is getting hammered with unusually large waves.
Speaker 3: Check this out.
Speaker 8: So I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 20: You got weird fog, massive waves, underground volcanoes erupting. Look at that, and that's gonna happen for the next week. They're saying, So, yeah, buckle up because we're roaring into twenty twenty five with some.
Speaker 3: Weird Let's fucking dude, underwater volcanoes causing waves are somehow connected to the poison fog.
Speaker 2: No that was just another like strange, uh like weather phenomenon that was going on. By the way, on top of that, there was an underwater volcano. I just heard about this that there. I think it was the under one of the underwater of volcanoes. Yeah, it must have been, because there was this underwater volcano that allegedly now there are like volcanic sharks.
Speaker 3: Have you heard about that. I've heard of volcanic snails, so it would makes sense there's volcanic sharks. Have you seen the volcanic snails I have? Yeah, yeah, yeah. Their shells are made of steel.
Speaker 2: Fucking bad's fucking insane.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what they're eating near the lava to survive, but it's really fucking cool. They look like a dragon almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super neat Go ahead, zombie or there we go.
Speaker 18: I wouldn't go.
Speaker 4: Speaking of COVID though, and how it ties into all this, so apparently there was this committee that did and that just got back the results from COVID, the COVID vaccines, and they tested all of them and they one hundred percent of all cane back with nanoparticles. And they are now saying that without a shadow of doubt that they pretty much are like they have fifty three ingredients that are hidden inside of it, and that they are one hundred percent changing people's DNA sequences and making them infertile and doing all this stuff. And so there's like a big push to show exactly what all the chemicals are and stuff. But it's apparently somehow tied to this fog as well, because also the bird flu is now moved into human mutation, and like Louisiana is being hit heavy with bird flu right now, and so like the Bengo card is being stacked with all of the different pandemics lining up of what they can use. Oh and some you know, Polio's back as well. So it's a whole bunch of different things happening.
Speaker 2: Well, Jacob, We're definitely not going out of business anytime soon. I'll tell you that, no, bro.
Speaker 3: I literally was just having this conversation two days ago. Some family members came into town a little late the holidays. Got to see them, and we differ very very drastically political views and conspiracy views and all these things. But they were asking me about some things, and I was telling them about you know, geopolitical things and stuff like that, and they're like, so, wait, you talk about this on your show and this and this, Like y'all haven't ran out of things to talk about yet. I'm like, oh my god. I don't know if you've seen what's going on around the world today, but we can't keep up with what they're producing for us currently, let alone the shit from the sixties and the seventies and the World War two and the founding of the country. Like, yeah, we're like never kind of run out of things to bullshit on. Eh, you know, that's just the reality we live in, you know, opening up third eyes, man, it's what we do. Dirty sand jes. Your hand was raised earlier and you dropped it. I didn't know if you had something that you wanted to contribute or what was up. Yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I kind of want to take it back.
Speaker 21: I know Zombie wanted everybody or why didn't you guys to kind of get off that subject. But one thing I do want to say, because it bothered me watching that video of the girls if she said that she started out as a Christian and she changed her mind, but the whole time she was ragging like Christians will never change her mind.
Speaker 10: Christians only have this one mindset. I'm like, well, girl, you too were Christian before you got onto this path. But then, so let me start talking about the fog. I'm Southeast, so we're used to fog. But I've had this wild fog. I've taken videos of it too, because it's so thick and as you can tell, like I be here in this house, we're catching at big time. It struck us down for a good day and we're finally starting to get a little better. But the fog is pretty wild. I didn't know there was a conspiracy. I thought it was just normal Southeast fog.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now I will ask this, and I'm not an expert on immune systems and things like that, but I can speak firm experience. If it's wet for like four days in a row, you're gonna get sick. That's that's human nature. We're not meant to inhale that much water vapor. That's why vapors are always coughing up along. Like I am, I get it. So like if there was a fog that's stuck in your area for two or three days, yeah, everyone's getting sick. Like that's a part of it. But that I'm not saying that that doesn't take away from what that fog may be, or where what caused it, or what's actually within it or chemical particulates or things like that. But I don't know. I don't know how to call this. I don't know if it's just regular fog that's making people super sick and it's trying to get the fear mongering and the hive mind going, or or if there really is microscopic microplastics in this shit, because we do know. I think Zombie you had mentioned it, wasn't it done to study recently every single man that went in had microplastics in their testicles, like everyone. And it's not even a joke that in the game everybody, because of the food we eat, the water we drink, the air we're breathing, we all have cancerous microplastics within our within our boys just bouncing around in our waiveos as we speak. It's fucked up. They're turning the men gay. Okay, okay, once again, say what you want about Alex Jones. But my man only missed one time, one.
Speaker 2: Time, allegedly missed confirmed, allegedly at that.
Speaker 3: But my man is at least at a ninety nine point nine hit rate and when he was saying they were turning the frogs gay. Now look look I'm just saying he wasn't wrong. Are yeah, uh zombie goodhead.
Speaker 4: He's referencing his study that was done years ago. But they have a ted talk on it. But they also have like you can watch the actual studies that were completed. So frogs themselves are one of the most sensitive animal or sensitive amphibians that our show when a chemical compound will somehow affect people or anything in that environment. And so what happened was the big big companies that spray all the pesticides went to them and they were like, hey, I want you to test this out, and pretty much long story short, the frogs started to become hermaphrodites the boys. The boy frogs started only deciding that to be gay and have sex with each other. They had they grew different cut types of tumors. Mainly they grew like breast tissue and ended up getting cancer tissue as well, like cancer cell tissue, and that there were a lot of things that happened. And so in return, instead of not using those chemicals, they still use those chemicals today in America. Instead, they invested say cancer research, breast cancer research, and also in uh like transitioning, like supplements and stuff like that and like the different you know things that they do to help kids start to transition hormones. And so that was like I think ten years ago the study was done somewhere around there. And then so if you follow the money trail, like they never actually changed anything. They use the frog research to be like, oh, well that's actually happening. So we're just gonna make sure that we profit off of what's going to happen when we start heavily with pesticiding the food.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go even deeper with that. That chemical compound is called atrozine. If anybody would like to Google search that it is primarily made from a company named Syngenta, which we have a plant not far from the house that is a Singenta plant and they have an atrozine unit. And just in case anybody was wondering, anybody want to guess what country owns Syngenta? Anybody? China? Fucking China. So you know, with that being said, China is force feeding their men testosterone to make them more manly, and they are making sure that we have atrozine plants running in America. But somehow we don't need to worry about China. Please everybody keep watching TikTok anyway, dude.
Speaker 2: You know what's uh, what's pretty wild is I actually had this thought earlier about Chinese food, so like, I was thinking, all right, you know, if the Chinese are so bad, not necessarily the Chinese, but just the political Chinese. I'm not CCP, yeah, the CCP if they're you know, if if they're so bad, how come they make such delicious food?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, and by the way, the best Chinese food Correct me if I'm wrong on your opinion here. The best Chinese food is in the is in the mall at the food court, Like, what is your opinion on that?
Speaker 3: Have to respectfully disagree with you, although I'm saying now, if you're going to a Chinese buffet for Chinese food, you're wrong. Now, if you get the owner of that restaurant and you get tight with his family and he invites you over for family dinner sometime, you should go. You should absolutely go. That's gonna blow your fucking taste buds out of your mouth as far as what true Chinese food tastes like. But I'm gonna be honest, dude, it's mostly because of MSG, which I love. I use it pretty much every time I'm ever cooking, and it's amazing. But you know, then there was a whole thing about, oh, it's bad for you that was based in racism. Dude, Anthony Bourdain did a whole spread about how MSG is not bad for you in moderation, in the same way as like saying salt's not bad for you. It can be if you pour a pound of it on every fucking thing you cook, but like used the correct way, it's good and it's amazing. So I think the Chinese might have figured out flavors super early. And the only reason why I trust MSG is because even Chinese people eat it. If it was poisoned, they wouldn't they wouldn't use it for their families, you know what I mean. So at least at that point we know it's at least safe enough to wear if it's poisoned, they're comfortable poisoning themselves with the same thing. So I mean, I'm not pointing at the MSG.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that at all. What I'm saying is is that it's kinda like I like to look at like, all right, who are the people that are like if there are infiltrators, right, Like, we all know that the food that we eat around the board is designed to sedate you, Like it's designed to literally make you feel fat and tired and lazy, and you know, really kind of just bringing you back to your animalistic like mindset where you're only worried about things that you know proved to be some kind of immediate threat, but for the most part you don't have any sense of awareness because you're so bogged down from the from the fucking you know, just not real food, right, And so I was thinking.
Speaker 3: Away fifteen minutes and you're hungry again. It's a motherfucker.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But so I was thinking, I was like, all right, if the if the Chinese were trying to take out America in a way, Chinese food would be a great way of doing it because it is delicious number one and number two, my god, I dude, if I eat Chinese food, I'm literally directionless for the rest of the day, Like there is nothing that I'm doing for the rest of the day. And if you were ever going to start like some kind of World War three, after somebody just got downe eating Chinese food. Fuck, you can count me out. I'm sitting on my couch and I'm watching the world blow up. There's I'm not doing a damn thing about it.
Speaker 3: Or I mean, most of China's starving right now, you know what I mean. So I mean, I'm not that worried about it. But I'm with you. I'm with you, but I think you're onto something here. But think five D chess, right, if China was going to start some shit, You're right, they would attacked the food. Maybe not Chinese restaurants, right, It's not like every single American hits a Chinese restaurant once a week.
Speaker 5: Some do.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say everyone, I wouldn't even say the majority. But bro, we're getting Chinese at least twice a month over here, dude, a month, but not like it's not frequent enough to where it would like fuck you up on a day to day. It's like it's the occasional thing, you know what I mean. So I don't know. But then there are certain people like in New York City that like, every day, well, we'll stop by a Chinese place for takeout. So I'm not not judging anywhere or other. You do what you do. But atrazine is used in fertilizers and in pesticides. So you're right, the Chinese are attacking us via our food, but five D chests. They're not hitting us in the restaurants. They're hitting this in the fucking cornfields.
Speaker 2: Dude, spirited animal, go ahead with your two or three cents possibly.
Speaker 7: Okay, So the best Chinese food that I've ever had.
Speaker 5: I just worked a sixteen hours shift and everything, and I had to drive four I had to drive three and a half hours to my buddy up in States.
Speaker 7: Fell here and I crashed out his place.
Speaker 5: But before we did that, I got there, we I picked up some Chinese the with you know what's gonna be good when the menu is faded. The owner's kid is doing homework in the back in the old the old Asian trawler. He has a pipe in his mouth. You know that shit's gonna be busting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the dude's smoking indoors. Yeah. The food's about to be life changing.
Speaker 21: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And the funny thing is I was while I was waiting for the food, I struck up a conversation with him, and Uh, I learned how I learned how to say, uh uh, how are you In Cantonese, it's meaw mah, so I think yeah, I made a fun that day.
Speaker 7: I also got a shot of his like I don't know what it would be considered, but it was like a wine type thing, so it was.
Speaker 3: Hell, you don't know what the Chinese version of saki is or if they have something like a rice wine thing. I feel like saki is Japanese. I'm sure.
Speaker 5: They actually have a thing a rice wine kind of like saki, but it's not really saki.
Speaker 7: But I want to go to uh.
Speaker 5: I want to go and visit all the uh the Devil's uh rent firing, and I want to pretty much go to all the Asian countries. I want to try a special drink from all of them. What I really want to do is drink koba whiskey.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I've never had croper whiskey, but I know many a marine who have, and that could be all you, Samuel. I'm I'm gonna steer clear of it. I've never heard one positive story come from it. I've heard of positive nights that ended very negatively, you know what I mean. So hey, or maybe somebody turned up positive in a test and had to go see dot because their shit burned when they pee afterwards. That's a thing, But do you know whatever?
Speaker 7: Whatever, Yeah, but I have an advantage.
Speaker 5: I don't have to worry about the Thai lady boys, so I don't have to worry about that shit.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 7: I can get drunk and almost falling the fire on my own.
Speaker 2: Okay, be very true, Anthony?
Speaker 3: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 16: So I missed the first couple of minutes. Have you shown Jacob that picture I sent you on Instagram the other day?
Speaker 2: No, let me show it to him right now. You said you wanted to do it.
Speaker 16: Live, Jacob. I need you to take your glasses off. I need to see your face.
Speaker 3: I need to know this.
Speaker 16: If your face is this is the state of Portland summed up in a single picture.
Speaker 3: This the current state of Portland.
Speaker 8: Portland, Oregon, my unfortunate hometown.
Speaker 3: Very sorry to hear that. Yes, yes, look real quick. You're an Oregonian? Are you the type of fucker that wears socks with birkenstocks?
Speaker 8: What the fuck are birkenstocks?
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus, you're not that type of Oregonian. Oh you're like you're a longer type of Oregonian.
Speaker 9: No bro.
Speaker 16: I mean I was born and raised in Portland, but I grew up under a bridge. I'm a weird motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Okay, well fuck yeah, let's see this picture. Let's go I'm seeing one of a ooh okay, there's Sam's grandpappy looking like a pimp. Yeah, he's rocking the moccasins and the glasses, snapping necks and nom. I fuck with it. Okay, so you live in Portland? Yeah, oh my god, what do you do for work? There? There you go, Jacob uh.
Speaker 2: Tired of your job, feeling alienated and alone at work? I wish you had a union. No socialists in sight. Get a job with comrade socialist. Job fair Tuesday, January fourteenth, seven and nine pm, location TBA. And this is the Portland DSA Labor.
Speaker 3: Got a couple of questions here. Okay, so there's a best I don't even know if these are a tor or if they have answers to be honest with Okay, okay, Well let's break it down from the top here, all right. First off, I see a QR code at the bottom right. How are these people scanning that QR code on an iPhone or and android, possibly with their bullshit communist thoughts while they're using a okay, a phone anyway, and a socialist job fare?
Speaker 10: Is it like.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Is it like a soup kitchen with no food?
Speaker 7: Is it a.
Speaker 3: Bank with no money? A tool shed that's got no tools and you're supposed to like make some for the community and that's your part, Like I did, hold up, so I got the QR code. I got the QR code pulled up. Oh yes, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, when is this?
Speaker 3: Can we make it to Portland in time? January fourteenth? So ah, it's too short notice, damn it.
Speaker 8: Oh man, I would love to show up if you guys ever come to Portland.
Speaker 16: You gotta let me know. Look, I might be able to swing a visit and take take some video, just just just to send it.
Speaker 3: I would love to say. You know what, I'm very curious what companies have booths set up there. I have a weird suspicion that like Google and Microsoft might Uh. I'm trying to think of what kind of job a socialist would want to do, because they're all entitled fuckers. You notice that, like there are certain jobs that are like just too you know, that's too beneath me. I'm not that type. I have a bachelor's degree in lesbian dance theory. I'm you know what I'm saying, it's these bucks.
Speaker 16: So here here's what I would find super funny. Portland actually has a sizeable number of quote unquote Nazis, So it'd be super funny if there was a Nazi booth at the Socialist job there.
Speaker 3: When you say quote unquote, do you mean actual skinhead neo Nazi types like Yankee version of the Klan, or do you mean like what the Portland Portlandians would consider Nazis, because I'm pretty sure they consider anybody with independent thought a Nazi.
Speaker 16: No. No, Look, i am, like I say, quote unquote, I've been around the block a few times.
Speaker 8: I did a few years in, right, I've met I've met all the types.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and I say quote unquote Nazis because there is not one person with a swashtika tattoo or talking all that noise that is actually genuinely about what that ideology teaches.
Speaker 3: Okay, whether it be race.
Speaker 16: Uh, political leanings, whatever, they they might be able to touch, if they can even talk the points.
Speaker 8: They don't walk it, they don't live it.
Speaker 3: Oh so it's the Proud Boys, that's what you mean by the quote unquote Nazi.
Speaker 2: No, it says right here that this guy, Casey Nuttison, he went, he went from he went from the Proud Boys to leading his own cater of self proclaimed neo Nazis.
Speaker 3: This guy he looks in bred, so it makes sense that he would be a quote unquote neo Nazi. Okay, checks out. Is inbreeding a thing in Oregon? I mean, we hear all the jokes about the southeast and well, you know what to say about Mississippi or Alabama or Louisa. The jokes get made, But like, is it do they have that in that area?
Speaker 16: Okay? So I'm I'm technically in Gresham, right, which is the next town east of Portland, Praise God?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 16: So a little bit southeast of us is this little town called Estacada in Sisticata.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh shit, Another Oregonian has spoken in on this. Okay, See, I'll definitely have them cousin fuckers up in the northwest. Wow.
Speaker 16: I mean, look, look and the way Portland's going these days, I don't think it's just an Esticada.
Speaker 8: Bro, I go to work and I go home. Oh.
Speaker 16: And to answer your question, Jonathan, I'm an assistant plant manager at a company that uh refabbed and refabed palette and makes custom sizes.
Speaker 8: Okay, so you have an actual job that like is required and needed. Fuck yeah, and I make eightyk here I can't complain.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, dude, I've heard the cost of living is super higher up there than it is here. And I'm not trying to like get up in your business. I don't know your financial situation whenever, but like, is that enough to comfortably live? Or are you kind of scraping by? Or you you still going to Disney wants to hear with the fan? What's what's it up?
Speaker 8: So I wouldn't say I'm scraping by.
Speaker 16: Things are definitely more expensive, Like a like a five dozen pack of.
Speaker 8: Eggs right now is like thirty bucks.
Speaker 16: Okay, Yeah, Like the average rent is like fifteen hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Okay for what now we're fucking talking Okay, rent for like how big of a spot.
Speaker 16: I'm just gonna say an average sized one to two bedroom, depending on which side of town you're at.
Speaker 2: That sounds like that sounds like Katie so so, but but.
Speaker 16: But so, Here's here's another thing, right, me and my girlfriend we were looking at moving out of state.
Speaker 8: That is still eventually the goal. I just got a new job, so I got to be here for a while.
Speaker 3: You're in Oregon, bro, I bet you're trying to make your fucking escape. I get it. But we were, Uh.
Speaker 16: I've always wanted to go to New Orleans. I was looking at New Orleans for a bit, but then I read everything. It's like, okay, don't move there. But I was looking at the market, so so a house, and I looked a couple areas around there, so like a house down there. Last I checked for like a good solid acre, decent house.
Speaker 14: Two hundred to two fifty.
Speaker 16: As long as you're not like right in a major metropolitan area.
Speaker 3: If you're outside of a big city, in like one of the suburbs of Baton Rougeer, like the suburbs of New Orleans, yeah you're a bet well an acre of land for two point fifty in a in like a three bedroom house or something. You might have to go a little more off the beaten path. It's the same anywhere. The closer you get to a metropolitan area the mors.
Speaker 2: I mean, ascension is getting high.
Speaker 3: But that this area fifteen years ago was it you know what I mean? But now it's high rant but yeah, they get it.
Speaker 16: So a house in Southeast Portland and Felony Flats like I'm talking about Clicker Central stung out, Like I was about to ask, is that really what it's called? Yes, yes, there is a section of town called Felony Flats.
Speaker 3: Fuck it.
Speaker 8: You can't find a house in that neighborhood for less than five hundred k.
Speaker 3: Get fucked?
Speaker 8: No? Yeah, no, wait, that's real.
Speaker 3: So you're buying a half million dollar house in the rundown part of not even like a good city. That's no, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to risk walking out of your front door and stepping on a fucking tweaker needle nothing, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean you have that in New Orleans too, But I mean you're more likely to get shot than like, step on a needle, and I feel comfortable with that. That's just me personally. I guess I'm more I'm more comfortable with hearing gunshots than I am seeing a tweaker with a needle run after me. I don't know. I guess I could handle both situations the same way. But it's just one gets a different response from me than the other. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's just a whole nother level of crazy though, you know what I'm saying, That's what it is.
Speaker 8: No, i'd be yeah, and yeah, it's needless to say.
Speaker 16: I've started working out again, So I do that. I go to work and I go home, like I listen to podcasts, I go down my.
Speaker 8: Little rabbit holes.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 16: I've spent like the last three months talking to like some quote unquote traditional Satanists, and those are weird dudes.
Speaker 3: I am trying. We are soon gonna have one on the show. Yes, I have been waiting for this day for so long, and I'm cah, I'm excited it's coming up. It's coming up really soon too, So.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna watch that and depending on that guy, I might refer I might refer you guys to somebody. Okay, okay, good, But but I don't know if you guys would want to interview this guy why.
Speaker 3: He's one of the I'm assuming I would consider him an enemy.
Speaker 16: No, No, it's okay, No, Like it's weird, right because these dudes, like a lot of them Okay, so we all know about like the quote unquote atheistic Satanists.
Speaker 8: We've all heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, if they're talking Levey shit or New Age humanism shit, I've heard a million times and I'm tired of it. I worship myself. Yeah, because you're an ego at maniac, I get it. No, I want to talk to somebody who's communicating with the dark Lord and like doing shit for Satan like real real, well, like I want that guy.
Speaker 16: Well no, but here's the crazy part of so a lot of them that I've been talking to for the last few months, right, Like they they use they use the term Satanists, but they don't even like call on satan like they're calling on a bunch of bunch like they're if I was going to like being pagan. Uh. They're almost more like a dark pagan than than Satanists. And I think one of the biggest biggest things with with that is really with Christianity being more or less the religion of the West. Sure, like a lot of these people they're in they're not just in opposition to Christianity, they're in opposition to Western culture as a whole. Yeah, so I kind of touching back on our left hand path conversation. Like, I feel like most of most of these guys they really just use like whether they're theistic in that they believe there is a they believe there are beings out there, they're really just using the term satanist to set themselves apart from.
Speaker 8: The mainstream religion and mainstream culture.
Speaker 3: So professional contrarians, yeah, I mean and.
Speaker 16: Dark and again the more a darker tradition of paganism.
Speaker 8: Sure, because I have yet to meet now.
Speaker 16: Now, there are a few Luciferians that are very much like Lucifer, but as far as the term quote unquote Satanist, I have yet to interact with one that actually works with quote unquote worships satan.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. They're getting harder to find, and you would think with the Internet, they've got to be out there, But every single one that we have talked to up until hopefully soon, hopefully in the very near future are all Levey cock writers. Like I don't know how else to say it in a more I'm sure there's a more polite way to say it, but essentially that's just what it is. It's contrarian new age humanism with edginess. It's it's the teenage angsty metal kid that, like you, I grew up Catholic and fuck the church, smoke meth and hail Satan. I'm edgy. It's like, yo, please please go back to your mom's basement.
Speaker 2: Like just I mean, they look they exist, like they absolutely exist.
Speaker 3: And we know that they do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like because look at all the Look at all the fucking colts out there, dude, like the ones that are going on with Diddy and jay Z. Like, dude, there was a video and I'm gonna try and find it actually tonight there's a video of jay Z talking to some fans backstage saying that you're fucking up if you do not devote your life to Lucifer.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on speaking on this, speaking on the whole Diddy in the list thing. Did you just hear about what Fiddy sent dropped in court?
Speaker 2: What's up he's been He's been like fucking the canary in the coal mine for a minute now, Yo.
Speaker 3: Fitty ain't fucked with Diddy since day one, like they have never been cooled.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on the it's on the gay shit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me let me take you to the mall. Let me let me take you shopping. He was like, the fuck, you're not taking me shopping.
Speaker 3: Now, this one's actually gonna be a little bit of a blast of the past. We did an episode on this a while back when this particular young man died tragically in his bathtub. Allegedly, fifty Cent just brought a video to court. He appeared in court yesterday on Friday. Excuse me? Is this Aaron Carter showed a video of Aaron Carter? Whatever the fuck? Nobody nobody knows what he showed in the court that day except for the people that were there. Okay, he's not speaking on it. Nobody is speaking on it. But whatever the fuck he showed about Aaron Carter or a video of Aaron or whatever did he has been so shook it that he is now trying to find some sort of a plea deal. At first, he was, ah, I'm a fighter, I'm a fighter, I'm a fighter. Fitty brought in a video of Aaron Carter, and now all of a sudden, did He's like, okay, listen, like what can I do to lessen my sentence? And it's like, wait, what so wild shit's going down right now. Bro, you don't even.
Speaker 2: It's uh he d look and you know, I think that Aaron Carter was He seemed a little bit thrown off there at the end. There's no doubt about that. But that being said, I think that I think he was pie one probably pushed in that direction. And by the way, if all that shit is true, fuck his brother then, because he was calling out his brother the entire time, and his brother never had his back.
Speaker 3: His brother always called.
Speaker 2: Him crazy and distanced himself from it. Meanwhile, it's like, yeah, of course Nick Carter's not gonna say anything because he got super famous off of the Backstreet was it?
Speaker 3: Backstreet Boys? Nick Carter?
Speaker 12: Right? Bro?
Speaker 3: Backstreet Boys just did a tour two years ago. They came through New Orleans and did a fucking show around the time. Aaron Carter's trying to come out about a bunch shit. Oh no, no, big brother's not gonna let little brother ruin his payday. He hadn't been paid like this since the mid nineties. Bear, shut the fuck up, Aaron, You're gonna piss off my tour man. And shit, yeah, Nick completely threw his brother to the wolves, which gonna be honest, I don't know if anybody thought Nick Carter was like a good guy. But like I hate to break it to you, most of these boy bands aren't at all at all.
Speaker 2: But I mean, justin Timberlake's a little bitch too. I just want to throw that out there. Not for any specific reason.
Speaker 3: I just think that he is. I'm not taking away from his talent, but yeah, yeah, I could. You know, yeah, I can see he's a part of it. He's gotta be plugged in. There's no way that or he got plugged. I don't know. There's no way that he could have gone to this level of stardom jumping from his group and doing it solo like this, to the insta stardom, to where everything he touches turns to solid fucking platinum instantly, that you don't just get there. Yes he can sing, Yes he can dance. Yes he's musically talented, but like.
Speaker 2: Was was the original ensingc album my very first burn CD?
Speaker 3: Yes it was possibly?
Speaker 2: But yeah, oh, by the way, So getting back to the Satanic worship shit, the guy. Anybody that wants to go like, watch this guy because he goes live all the time. If you have TikTok, you'll be able to see him go live, and he usually goes live like pretty late. I think it's it's normally around the witching hour.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I was about to say, is he doing it during the Witching hour?
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's late. I mean sometimes it's like eleven or midnight or something like that. I mean maybe he goes that late.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, if you want to follow him on TikTok, he has a pretty decent following thirty thousand followers. I ain't knowing to really sneeze at, but it's at True Devil Worship. That's the name, right, True Devil Worship, And dude, he gets on there and people he'll debate people. But I'm actually shocked at the amount of people that are like, yeah, brother, I think you're on some shit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like how are people a lot of people that thought the same about Billy Carson, Like, oh man, he really knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: And it's like, don't put them in the same category. Come on, I'm not I've never met this dude.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for the conversation. I've been begging for this conversation for years, So I'm not going to throw that out. I have never seen his life. He may be that guy that has the book on standby to read it out, and I'm really looking forward to that. I really am.
Speaker 2: I mean he and honestly, like he's one of those I find him to be pretty cool outside of his beliefs, like you know, like we can have differing opinions and you still be cool, you know. And I think he's actually pretty damn cool for even coming on the show. Yeah, as are all the guests that we've had, Like, because sometimes we'll get guests that reach out to us saying, hey, you know, we have a topic or hey there's a book that we wrote or something like that, and then they want to come on the show. But then, you know, we reach out to a lot of our guests and try and get them to come on to our show and kind of like teach us whatever it is that they're here to tea And you know, that's that's pretty cool whenever people say yeah like that, especially people we don't even necessarily know, like we're reaching out to them on the fucking internet, you know. Like and so this guy think what you want about his beliefs and whatnot. But pretty cool for him to come on.
Speaker 3: At least, Oh it is and I have I really that was a joke. Don't get me wrong. I am not trying to compare him to Billy. I have no idea who this guy is. I've never conversated with him, I've never watched his content, So I'm I am coming into this completely open, open minded. But I have so many questions for him, and I cannot wait for the conversation, not the fight, not the debate, although it may turn to that eventually. I actually just really have questions that I have always wanted to ask somebody of this belief set since I was like five years old.
Speaker 2: Now I mean that being said, I'm gonna show you some of his content here, Okay, fucking out so you can already tell from his pictures here, right, Edgy, Yeah, dude, he's I feel like he's with the oh what is it called?
Speaker 3: It starts with an A. It's like you don't necessarily have a sex. What is it called?
Speaker 2: Oh, falbit, he's a sexual, not asexual? The other one aphadite, Sam, you would know this gold dust?
Speaker 3: What was he training?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 7: Originally gold Dust was supposed to be a hermaphrodite. Uh, gimmick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not hermaphrodite. But there's another word, oh, a eunuch. No, where you're basically blurring the lines between are you a male or are you a female?
Speaker 7: He was a cross dresser, but.
Speaker 3: I'm searching for the word. No, it's not one of those.
Speaker 7: But but no, he wanted to actually incorporate.
Speaker 5: He's actually gonna go under the knife and get actual breasting plants for the gimmick gold Dust was yea, and his child or his daughter is transitioning to a guy.
Speaker 3: Somebody's got a fucking stop. Vince McMahon, I'm sorry, this.
Speaker 5: Is uh, he's not even in ww anymore. He's actually he's a current champion and Ring of Honor. But no, he kept his kids far from the events.
Speaker 3: I just found out that The Rock actually owns like ten percent of the WWE and the UFC and all the company that owns all that. And because of that, that's why he has legally owned the name The Rock, And that's there's a whole thing about how he stole the title or the opportunity from Cody. Was his named Cody Rhods or whatever, taking it from Roman Reigns and Oh the Rock it was his time, and then he went and shit talked him on ESPN. It's like, did people forget that wrestling's fake and really gay? Like I missed it somewhere, you know, androgynous was the word I was looking for. Ah, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, thank you. There we go. So he's he's going for the androgynist vibe. I feel like he kind of gives that off. Levey did the same thing, and I'm not trying to compare him to love but it birds of a feather, Okay, birds of a shit feather. You know, I don't want to say shit feather because then it sounds like I'm being prejudiced. I may think this. I'm not gonna say this.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and spirit animal, Okay, Jacob, I love you, my brother in Christ.
Speaker 7: But I understand why you would think wrestling is gay.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is a it's essentially a soap off with that said, set between two vessels in between uh A twenty twenty ring also, but it also has a lot of reasons, like the giant Vessus is a small guy, is Vince fence has that his father got the idea of that about to build the monster and everything as Goliath and all.
Speaker 3: But so look, all I'm gonna say is find me another type of content where a bunch of overly swol oiled up dudes wear nothing but a speed out, talk deep, deep emotional conversations about the intricacies of what's going on with them, and then fall on, grab up on each other, and roll around to a certain dominance over the other. You tell me what that sounds like out loud. I'm not saying, but I'm just saying, take away the divas for two seconds. Wrestling's pretty gay.
Speaker 2: I like it for the entertainment, though, like you know, it's it's a little bit. I understand it, Like I get how some people could look at wrestling as if it's gay, but not.
Speaker 3: Judging, I get it.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot bro like wrestlers. They ain't no bitches. Like if you ever if you ever went to like a wrestling training, like a wrestling practice, holy fuck, does it suck like it.
Speaker 3: Is prime athletes. Prime athletes to put their body through torture five days a week. And I'm not shitting on that, but so does male strippers.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. It's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Strippers at a gay bar probably put their bodies through as much torture as those dudes. But I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Shame on you anyway, Sorry zombie. I saw you had your hand up ken. Are you gonna say something about wrestling too?
Speaker 3: No, she's a fan of wrestling. I'm a sermon.
Speaker 18: I love wrestling. So I was like, how fucking dare you?
Speaker 14: First?
Speaker 3: We all love dudes rolling all over each other. Shocker that women love the I haven beten watching.
Speaker 18: It since I was a kid, though, like my life, because my dad liked wrestling, Thank you, No, but I was.
Speaker 4: I had wrote Spirit Animal that I have had my fair share of cobra whiskey, a lot of it, and it is not fun in the sense of I mean it will start your night out right, I'll just say that.
Speaker 3: And then what the drink that you want to take a shot of before you leave, like a pregame, But it's not the drink you want to injure night on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, you never want to just go into It's one of the things you take like you know, one or two, and you just you gotta understand what kind of night you're gonna have off them.
Speaker 18: But they're they're not good.
Speaker 4: It's just they got big old jars of it and they got the big cobras inside of them, and they're like at every single bar in in Kintown and all over.
Speaker 18: Ok So, I mean you can get any of where you want.
Speaker 2: So I feel that same way about Rumplements, Dude, I feel that way a wr loco, I can't.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah no, and to uh Anthony's stuff.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So my mom is a My mom and her husband are realtors in Oregon. And you're talking like a three bedroom, two bath house will go for probably depending if it's land where it's at in Oregon, if you go for a million dollars almost And what's interesting is most people are paying cash. Like these people are like a ton of the houses are being bought in cash. A million plus dollars. People are coming and like all the time all over Oregon. It's wild, and it's like a lot of people from different parts of the country or overseas they're buying. They're coming in and it's like, oh here, here's one point two million cash, I am. Okay, Yeah, that's a that's a weird thing. But yeah, no, Incesticida is an actual it's a whole vibe up there. That's what we all call it.
Speaker 3: Is it seen as like a redneck town as well?
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 18: Uh, it has been an old town.
Speaker 4: It's been a really old established town for a long time, and it became a joke for a long time because they were so far out and stuff. It actually has like some cool like natural hot springs and stuff out there. It's really pretty, really pretty. It's rural. It's just a really small town that's gotten shipped on forever and I think will forever be shipped on.
Speaker 18: So that kind of a vibe. But you know, Portland sucks and has and will forever be shitty.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's kind of like Livings then Perish to us, or like Mississippi to the rest of the country, like it's just gonna.
Speaker 18: Get Yeah, it's a Livingston Parish.
Speaker 3: Pretty much heard that, Okay, So it's the Mississippi of Oregon. Solid go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So there there's two reasons why I want the Cobra whiskey. I want one jar, I want it for deck questions.
Speaker 7: The other jars. I want to take a shot of that.
Speaker 5: Uh three, you up three point five grams of mushrooms and I want to uh go in a camp out for about two nights and get what one at peace, I will.
Speaker 3: Say that alcohol will kill the mushrooms. I don't know what cobra whiskey will do with it. Please be careful, Sam, That's all I'm asking. Okay, I can't. I can't hear about you dying somewhere. That's all. Okay.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty much I mortal.
Speaker 3: It's like lay he was like, I am the liquor, Sam is the holy herb at this point, I mean, dude, anybody that can smoke a whole fucking ounce in a night, my god.
Speaker 7: Like, you know, two ounces in one night? Is my is the most I've went.
Speaker 3: So for what purpose? But why?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like, how high can you get?
Speaker 3: Is it just to say that you did?
Speaker 7: Huh?
Speaker 3: Is it just to say that you smoke two ounces in one night?
Speaker 2: Because I have a feeling after about a quarter of an ounce you're not getting any higher after that.
Speaker 7: Oh, it's about extending the habit. No, me and my cousin we was like, fuck it.
Speaker 5: I got announce you got a ounce, let's match, and let's gonna let's see who would out smoke who.
Speaker 7: And uh, long story short, we smoked the two hounses we started smoking.
Speaker 3: Wasn't and then we passed out And yeah, just for who could smoke. I can at least understand that. Yeah, it's respectable, just not the dabs. I can't be doing that ship, dude, that's just too much. Is moon Rock still a thing? I remember when that first came out and people were like scared of his Snoop said he would never touch it. All was enough for me.
Speaker 2: All moon Rocks is it's just like, isn't it basically just weed? But it's uh, it's coated in resin and then topped with uh with Keith Keith, isn't it? So? I mean, yeah, it's gonna be a little powerful. See you hit that in the dab set up, don't you?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no, like moon Rocks.
Speaker 2: No, dude, I was smoking that shit back whenever I was in high school, Like, that's that's not that crazy. The what you smoke in the dab set up is the fucking it's the oil, like it's it looks like fucking tar.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, no, but I'm like the moonrock itself. You like you break that up and roll it in a.
Speaker 2: Joint, yeah, or smoking out of a bowl or bong or whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought that was more of like a gel. I didn't know. Okay, No, it's it's still here. It's still it kind of looks like a bud.
Speaker 18: I mean it.
Speaker 3: I mean it kind of is.
Speaker 2: That's a bud if I'm not mistaken. And then it's coded in all that other shit, but it's still at its core.
Speaker 3: Is just still weed. I thought it was the dab wax rolled in the kief and all that stuff. I didn't realize. Okay, hey, I'm learning new things here. I'm not a weed kind of sewer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I mean, I I mean maybe Sam knows better than I do. It's been a minute since I've even seen that around. But Sam, what is your uh your openness towards that, sir?
Speaker 5: So I have done Moonwalks, I would my first time do it.
Speaker 7: I bought three point five of it. I smoked it in about a weekend.
Speaker 5: But now when he said Moonwalks was too much for him, I thought, you fucking pussy, Yeah, because I get when I have the money and I want to treat myself and uh, I'll go to a dispensary. Uh, and I would get a ninety nine point eight percent of THC diamonds and i'd get some I'd get some sugar, sugar, daves and crumble. So I'll come and i'd buy an ounce of weed from my street pharmacist. Anyway, i'd go home, I'd take I take a switcher, I'd break it down. I'd break it down, I would put my I'd put it three point five of my ground flower in it. Then i'd lay on top about a little drizzle of the crumble. Then i'd put my a couple of dabs of the resin. Then i'd put about a gram of the diamonds. I'd roll it up, then I would seal it, and then then i'd smoke it.
Speaker 3: Sam, is a real bill for you on your monthly budget, isn't it? It has to be dude like unless you know the grower and he's like a homie that keeps hooking you up. Like, Bro, you're spending like a mortgage payment on the herb. Aren't you no judgment here? I'm just asking ounce.
Speaker 5: I'll spend about one hundred and when he but everybody else he chose about one hundred and eighty.
Speaker 3: So bad, but bad.
Speaker 7: I'll go through.
Speaker 5: When I spread it out, I can make two ounces last a month.
Speaker 3: Okay, because you're talking about smoking an ounce and a night and shit. So I'm thinking, like, wait a minute, one twenty for an ounce, but you're putting that down thirty days of like yo, hey, hold on now.
Speaker 7: At one point I did go and I bought.
Speaker 5: I went for my birthday, I bought a bong, bought a I bought an ounce there bought. I ended up spending around like eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Samuel, Oh, I'm adicated to the game, dude, that's all.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 7: I wanted to treat myself. I treat him. I want myself like a slave all the entire year.
Speaker 5: Didn't really take a vacation, didn't not and said, you know what, I'm gonna treat myself very well.
Speaker 2: Austin, what's up, brother?
Speaker 12: I was just gonna say, I've been smoking dabs and eight every fucking day.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 12: I used to live in California back in the day, and by the way, my highest fucking monthly bill with about thirteen hundred dollars while living in California a month.
Speaker 3: You god, yeah thirteen.
Speaker 12: Well we only smoked dabs out there, and that shit's expensive.
Speaker 21: Man.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't I really can't judge because at one point in time my liquor was a monthly bill. So like I was, but fuck I was.
Speaker 14: I was young and drilling oil.
Speaker 3: I had all the money in the world. I don't have to say no more. You know, you was out there on the old rigs. You was making more money than God, and you was partying horror when you got back from your hitch. I fucking hear this.
Speaker 22: Okay, that's yeah, dude, Yeah, thirty day hitches? Are you on two weeks on, two weeks off, two weeks on, two weeks off?
Speaker 3: Oh shit? They didn't pissest you when you got back.
Speaker 8: Nah, dude, I had to hook up with the PA guys, so I just out lucky. Man.
Speaker 3: There you go, And honestly, as long as you don't give them a reason to pish you, then they won't pishy, you know what I mean. And you've got to mind your p's and Q have an alibi. Yeah, you don't get hurt, No, heard that. Yep, you'd be fine, man, Yeah, yeah savage.
Speaker 2: Uh Anthony, what's up?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 8: Hey, I gotta I gotta bounce out. I just wanted to Jacob.
Speaker 16: You said your Cajun Night Patreon was already up or you're about to put it up.
Speaker 3: I just put it up. Uh Well, as of eight o'clock this evening Central time, it is up. I still have a few more things I need to finish on it, but you should be able to find it on Patreon if you search it, and if you can't, then please tell me so I could figure out why it's not public right now. But yes, that is definitely going down. Tomorrow night is going to be the first live that we do. Yep, that's the one. That's the one. I'm fucking stoked.
Speaker 2: That is patreon dot com slash Cajun Night.
Speaker 8: Okay, well, I'll have to go look that up.
Speaker 16: And if you're if you're gonna be talking religion, I might have to throw the pagan in there once.
Speaker 3: Or t brother, go for it. I do not mind speaking on pagan matters. There's tons of different paganism that has so many fascinating stories and intricacies. So I'm down.
Speaker 16: I just feel like we could have a we could have a really really interesting conversation.
Speaker 3: Man, ask what type of pagan are you? Bro?
Speaker 16: We've had Norse Pagan, We've had this, Okay, I thought.
Speaker 3: So, I just want to make sure.
Speaker 8: Okay, but I've read about Anthony.
Speaker 12: I'm in the Norse Pagan.
Speaker 8: I'm an expert, but I've read a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 16: I'm gonna say, if this conversation doesn't go the way you guys think you do, check your Instagram.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna send you a couple like two or.
Speaker 16: Three YouTube videos from a couple other guys. I've been going down this rabbit hole for for a minute. You ain't got to do anything with them. But let's face it, I jumped down the dark and weird shit. So you know, I've got a couple of things that I think my fixture fancy and uh, y'all have a good night.
Speaker 3: It's good. See you all right, Anthony, see you later, brother. Uh oh, I'm looking at the chat now. Old Jimmy Carter died. Yeah, he died one hundred years old, more than by literally nobody. I didn't even know he was still alive. That's my point. No, yo, no, he was about to vote for Harris. Did you see how they now? Look. I'm not exactly a big Jimmy Carter fan, okay, and I don't think many Americans are gonna be honest. I don't think I've heard one person say Carter was a good president or even he was like one of the most presidents we've ever had. Right, But that being said, they were wheeling his basically vegetate state body in a wheelchair up to the Harris campaign thing. It was like, oh, he is so excited to vote for Kamala, And it's like, you disgusting human beings. He needs to be in a home somewhere being taken care of, not paraded around for political stunts. This is bullshit. But yeah, Jimmy died.
Speaker 2: Let me like, for everybody that hasn't seen a picture of old Jimmy in a while, look at this poor old bastard. I'm happy that he finally got to go to the fucking across the Rainbow Bridge. It was about time. I hope that I don't have to live. Yeah, I'm not trying to live that fucking long. But to get this guy to try and persuade the American public on who to vote for. It's like, first of all, you already took down the senile old fuck because nobody could understand what his mind was even thinking. And now you're trying to parade an even older, elderly motherfucker to tell.
Speaker 3: You who going to vote for. He couldn't speak. He wheeled up. He says like he's like he's basically a child or was, and uh yeah, he I think, thankfully he is at rest now. But good god, it's like the political elites have no limits to how low they'll stoop, you know what I mean. That's somebody's great grandpa. Oh oh god, yeah, yeah, that's him at the rally. Look how excited he is to vote for Kamala. Look at him just just jumping out of a seat, bright eyed and bushy tailed as someoneuld say, good god, it's so yeah, old peanut, heead is gone, which again I don't think there's really like a person mourning him, so like that's cool, it's whatever. It's not like he was hated. He just really wasn't liked either.
Speaker 2: So uh enough, said Steph, how are you doing tonight, dear?
Speaker 23: So good, so good, a happy Monday. I wanted to ask you, Jonathan, if you could pull up the creepiest picture of Jimmy Carter and his wife as well as Joe and Jill. It was taken I think in the past, within the past year, and it's the creepiest photo. And just tell me what you think of this one.
Speaker 2: I already know what one you're talking about, I think. Tell me if I'm wrong, But it's this one right.
Speaker 3: Right here.
Speaker 23: Yes, yes, that is fucking creepy.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden, both political underdogs, had a fifty year friendship.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm I'm sorry, I'm confused. The little old lady that looks like a dwarf that is sitting next to old sleepy Joe.
Speaker 2: Who is that is that supposed to be That's supposed to be his wife, Jimmy's wife, Jimmy's wife, yeah, Rosalind.
Speaker 3: Oh oh wait, the blonde chick is Jill Biden.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's Jill.
Speaker 3: Oh god, she's handsome. Okay, all right, So that's that is very strange. It looks like little people, big world type of picture. That's okay. Wow.
Speaker 23: Yeah, call me a crazy conspiracy theorist, but it just seems like they've actually already passed that they mummified their bodies because they wanted Jimmy to pass on a certain day at a certain time.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 23: Those figures look that they did not look like they're alive.
Speaker 14: They're like shrinking.
Speaker 18: Why are those Why are those people so small?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like they're in a wax museum.
Speaker 2: Don't say beetlejuice three times around them, you know, dude, you'll shrink.
Speaker 3: Jeez old Carter, Yeah, he was kind of responsible for declawing our military during the Cold War. Then fucking old Ronald ray Gunn had to come in and fix it. But then he actually ended up sucking up a lot worse things. But yeah, so Jimmy was the president what the early eighties? Uh he was between Ford and Reagan. Okay, so that was probably seventies eighties somewhere in there. Yeah, in the late seventies, early eighties, if I'm not mistaken. He only served was it one term? I think he only served one term. I forget because it was JFK got assassinated. LBJ took over and then uh I think Nick's that and he was impeached and all the things, and then his VP Spureau Agnew couldn't do anything, so Ford got thrown in because he was Speaker of the House. And then fucking Carter won after that, and then Daddy Bush won, a Reagan won, then Daddy Bush won, then Old billium one, then Bush Junior, then Old Barry Hussein. Yeah, we've had a weird few decades in this country.
Speaker 2: Oh but Jimmy Carter, he won the Nobel Peace Prize.
Speaker 3: Oh so did most presidents. For god knows what Obama want it. Two weeks in he was a junior senator for like under a year, runs for president and wins, and then two weeks later wins the Nobel Peace Prize for like existing.
Speaker 2: I guess because because he was black, I think is why he got that.
Speaker 3: I don't, but that's not what was listed.
Speaker 12: He was.
Speaker 3: He had done so many things with his life to achieve this lifetime award, even though he had only been doing shit for like maybe five years.
Speaker 2: Well, and he didn't even know why you wanted initially.
Speaker 3: No, he was just there to shake hands and YO, I really do appreciate this, this award that you've felt so inclined to give me. I am, I'm truly humbled and uh honored and I cannot wait to do more with this award. You probably didn't even know the Nobel Peace Prize was a fucking thing, you idiot. But whatever they did, Yes we can, Yes we can hope and change Uh that you can uh believe it? Thank you, Satan. Hey, that's some real shit, though I personally think so him and old Mike they Yeah, they fucked up DC for a good bit. While I live there, I watched the city go from semi okay to like really shitty. They like they quarantined off the national monuments. There was a whole thing with World War two vets, one of these honor flights that come in these old cats that have to be wheelchaired from point A to point B. They were trying to come and see their monument for their war, and they had big fences that were blocking it. There was a bunch of veterans. I was supposed to be out there that day, but I wasn't. Who basically tore down the fucking fences and dared fucking city police to say something about it. This man was actually at Ewa Jimo, and this dude was on the beaches of Normandy and you had the fucking balls to look him in his eyes and tell him that he can't go stand in honor of his brothers that he lost at his fucking memorial. I will be goddamned. No, no, no, no, no, that's not happened. So, yeah, I got a little bit of a mendetta against certain people in certain places.
Speaker 2: Samuel, go ahead, sir, with your hand raised, Yeah, to go suckle back to CARTI.
Speaker 5: Only reason why I even acknowledge him at all is a fact he's from Georgia, and the fact that he is the only president from Georgia kind of ux me.
Speaker 7: So when I'm gonna I'm gonna un the first thing I do day one, I'm legalizing marijuana.
Speaker 3: I feel this. I will say as far as Jimmy Carter, he did, in fact do one thing that I think was kind of cool. Uh, David, there is a peanut shaped pool in the backyard that he had put in, and I think that's actually kind of cool. He was known as a peanut President and he put in a pool in the shape of a peanut just for that. At Camp DWN, I think that's like a peanut farmer or some shit. That's just what they called him.
Speaker 5: That, but Georgian is like I think Georgia is the third of mass producer of peanuts in America. But then again, I grew up like my current stepdad on my last step dad. They're both farmers, and it seems like my mom has a type.
Speaker 3: So your mom's got a farmer kink. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 7: And apparently they were best funds and she goes from best funds.
Speaker 3: You know, we're not. We're just gonna side step that one cause I feel like that's a Jerry Springer episode waiting to happen. But to your point, at least you have a president that came from your state, Louisia. The closest thing we had was Huey Long, who might have done well in the presidential sphere, but if we look at back at it and what he believed and how he spoken all that, it was really really Hitler esque. It really was. And if you actually look at the policies he was trying to implement, it was full on socialism. He was trying to make the taxes pay for a chicken in every pot. That was his whole thing, and it was just gonna come from the government because the government it's like, I don't like that. I don't like that at all. But I'll say that at least you got a president that came from there. Oh but so he was a peanut farmer.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, it was in his family that it says that he managed his family's peanut farm in Plains, Georgia.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, fair enough. I mean, as far as that back patio goes more impressive than the peanut pool, I think is the flagstone that was done by George Bush himself. Of Junior, by the way, he actually made the back patio and laid the stone work himself and did the grout, and he actually carved out a star like it's about yay big, it's not big, right, five pointed star and it's at the center of the back patio the stone work on it, And that was for Texas. I thought that was pretty cool that he himself chiseled the stone and put it in peanut head just kind of had the cebes build him something because he said so.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, you know whatever, Yeah, that's pretty funny. I'm looking at the pictures of the fucking statue, which statue, the peanut statue.
Speaker 3: Here you go it looks like a dick with teeth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty funny anyway. So all right, we're slacking on the messages. Let's get back to him right quick. All right, day Walker said, how's the weather out in Katie? It's sixty five right now, about sixty four sixty five.
Speaker 3: Somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: It's not bad, and let's move Hallwood Spirit Animals said.
Speaker 3: Bong rips for Dale. Indeed, raise hail and praise Dale. Yee. That was the most uninspiring eee I've ever heard in my life. Jonathan.
Speaker 2: I just don't feel privileged enough to be able to say it because I'm not from the South.
Speaker 3: Okay, So me and you have to fix this. It's gonna happen the next time you're in town. We have to section off time. It's gotta be a Sunday and we have to get pissed drunk on cheap beer, PBR or cores or bush Light, your choice, or I will allow Miller high life. And we have to sit there and watch an entire NASCAR race. And you've got to understand the hype just once in your life. You've got to let that red neckedness run through your brother, through the blood. Okay, it's a vibe. It doesn't make sense to anybody unless you've done that before me. And you were gonna do this, Jonathan, just for that one afternoon. You're gonna get it, and I feel like you're gonna be able to eee with the rest of us when the comes.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a badge of honor that I need to earn, and I just haven't earned it yet. Although I have lived in Louisiana or a basically, I've lived in the South longer than I lived up north.
Speaker 3: Now, so fuck that. We need to go to a NASCAR race. You ever been to one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How I hear one in my life. It's awesome. Weirdly enough, I hear it's like a lot of fun. Dude, it is. It's a blast. But you need to be drunk before you get there, because fuck paying thirteen dollars for water down beer when you get there. But uh yeah, it's loud and it's NonStop, and it's it's a party. It's a good time. It is a party, Samuel, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I've never been to a NASCAR is but we have the watermelon and speedway down at Uh, by the way, they have a damn good pond of fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah so.
Speaker 5: Actually been I sat in most of the vase calls at dayre glowing up. But if you want to get take you a flasp that they don't such you, that they can't touch you.
Speaker 7: So just take you a flask, plastic flask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 7: But what you want to do, uh, just watch Street out Laws.
Speaker 5: If you want to just watch freet out Laws and get as fucking hammered as possible, I recommend Talladega Knights.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, but fuck all this, Fuck all this, Jonathan, you want to get really in touch with your inner redneckedness. We gotta go north. We have to go north. Have you ever heard of the Preakness?
Speaker 2: Ah, the Preakness. That sounds familiar.
Speaker 12: What is that?
Speaker 3: It's it's a triple crown horse race. Yeah, you've also heard of the Kentucky Derby. One of its counterparts, the Preakness, is the swinkiest of affairs, very similar to the Kentucky Derby. The big hats, the overpriced all that on the outer court on the inner circle of the horse race is referred to as the Freakness. At Preakness and there's a million videos, uh you could find. As a matter of fact, the year that I was in the Marine Corps and the dudes I served it that went, only five guys were forcibly removed from the Freakness at Preakness. Four of them were Michael Tunemates. Not gonna lie.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: There's a thing called the running of the porta Cans, where like there's a line of porta cans because obviously somebody will climb on top and run across it, and everybody's chunking full beer cans at them. It's it's a it's every bit as what you would expect for just redneck nastiness. And we should go.
Speaker 2: We should really go, it says Freakness at the Preakness, Part one, Running of the Jurnals.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fucking share screen, let's go, and I hope this is the one where old Boy gets clocked. I'm talking straight to the temple, full fucking curves light. It was amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So it says, uh, each day between now and Saturday's race will be highlighting a different depraved Preakness infield tradition. First, the annual Porta Potty Run. I've never been to Preakness, or I've never been to the Preakness or witness the phenomenon myself, so I'll let the blogger Timothy Peach explain, and he goes. Only slightly less prestigious than the Preakness itself are the frequent porta potty races, where loaded yopie dopes dodge an aluminum curtain of beer cans, usually full, in their quest to save time crossing the massive humanity. There are no losers in these efforts, as either a memory of courage and folly is imprinted for eternity, or a spectacular crash ensues, sometimes bringing the occupied stalls down. On one side, there's a Preakness surprise. No one will wait, there's a Preakleus surprise. One will never forget.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, could you imagine you're just dropping a deuce inside one of these porter cans and homeboys just fucking sins a foot through the roof, and you're just like, oh my gosh, yo, this is a and it is every bit of what you're thinking it is. And watch, oh share the screen said the sound. Oh they're not throwing ship, they're being nice to this one.
Speaker 2: Okay, people ain't being nice.
Speaker 3: Oh they're a security guard again. No, I get that guy at Fell. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, let's that's that's a newer one. That's twenty eleven. Let's bring it all the way back to two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: That was the year, just a year my boys were there.
Speaker 2: Hold on, yeah, there were the two thousand and eight or twenty eleven one eleven. Oh okay, well that was the one that.
Speaker 3: We just watched.
Speaker 2: Oh that was tame near mind anyways, check out oh way.
Speaker 3: Baltimore, marrit Yeah, get good. God, that was horrific. It's like I'm saying, dog, if you come with me to this, you'll be able to ee with every bit of the authority that's required afterwards, I can promise you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no doubt anyway. Oh so Steph just pointed out, Uh, she said, what are the cult fams twenty twenty five predictions?
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 2: We actually just had a conversation with Chris Matthew from Forbidden Knowledge News earlier.
Speaker 3: We had a.
Speaker 2: Regular sized episode for him, but a short for us. We don't do one hour shows anymore, but we did one earlier and it was still a great conversation. But we were basically people, Oh love that guy, but basically we were trying to figure out, you know what the fuck like twenty twenty five was gonna hold for us. And I wanna be honest, dude, I think that like it's just going to get crazier and crazier, like in.
Speaker 3: Very weird ways.
Speaker 2: I personally believe that it's gonna be extremely weird in the spiritual sense, but also I just I feel like the gloves are off, Like I feel like that's the best way to say twenty twenty five is that the gloves are off because some shit is gonna go down like one hundred percent. I feel like twenty twenty five, at least from a conspiratorial sense, is going to be the year.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I just got a fresh box of silver tipped nine mils in Hollow Points, So I'm ready for just whatever level of weirdness comes this next year coming up. I'm excited, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Kay and Benny said, let's make cult Bengo cards.
Speaker 18: Oh we should?
Speaker 2: That sounds like an awesome idea.
Speaker 3: How we never thought of this? Okay, Okay, yes, this is happening. This is fucking happening, and for everybody, everybody in this right now that's talking with us, and for every cult member that's listening to this the day after or whenever this episode drops. Yo, Okay, this is what's going down. We are now taking suggestions. Okay, we are taking suggestions, and we need all right, so how many we need? We need the free space five and five four suggestions of could be anything. I don't give a fuck if it's Mermaids coming out of the Mediterranean Sea and ass raping net and I don't I don't know, I don't care. We are taking suggestions at this time because if we've learned anything it's that nothing is off the table and we're gonna make a cult of conspiracy Bingo car for twenty twenty five. Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yes, that sounds like a great idea. All right, well, Jacob, let's uh, let's go with square one. What are you thinking?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Spots here?
Speaker 14: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: All right, So is this one definitely going on? Or is this we're still spitballing and hypotheticalizing, like.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to fill out your Bengo card and win, what spot are you saying?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: For sure, count it already going down happen, almost as if it's already a free space. That's how sure you are that this is going to happen for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, I see where you're going with this. Uh hm, fuck, there's so much unsurety. That's the thing. Like I I feel like I had something ready to go, but now I think about it, it's like, ah, actually, I actually don't confirm No, hmm, I let me have to. I'm gonna take a second on this one. What's you thinking?
Speaker 2: I think one hundred percent that uh, whatever it is we're seeing in the sky as far as drones and orbs, will be child's play to what we're gonna see in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's open ended.
Speaker 2: Though that is open ended, let's make it a little bit more. I think that the the extraterrestrial or what's the other word that some people like to call them interterrestrial?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah, I'm gonna say that. Hmm. I don't think we're gonna get one on the show.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: I would be fucking awesome, though, By the way, if we can get an interdimensional entity on the show, sick would that be? Although I feel like some of the guests we've had might be a little inter dimensional.
Speaker 3: Possibly could be. I'll tell you what, all right, I'll go with one. America will stay out of war in twenty twenty five. I'll put that on a Bengo chip.
Speaker 2: Oh really, they'll stay out of war.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying we wouldn't send like special Forces guy somewhere or like military aids somewhere to like train people or weapons or something. Sure, su Sure, But do I think that like we'll have an actual, you know, real American troops are being deployed to an active theater of combat. Now I actually think that. Yeah, I'll put that on the Bengo card.
Speaker 2: I got one, all right, Yeah, I'm gonna throw this on the Bengo card right now. Just getting back to the alien thing, I think that by the end of twenty twenty five, the Galactic Federation will be understood as an actual legalized space government in the way that we look at our government and all other governments around the world.
Speaker 3: By the end of twenty twenty five, dude, it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be I'm not I don't want to say that everybody's going to bow down to it, but everybody, the majority will have heard of it.
Speaker 3: It's going to be very well known really in three hundred and sixty five days from now. You you believe this, Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I personally think that the ORBS are kind of a soft launch for it. Okay, I'm sure that's my that's my Bengo spot, one of my Bengos spots. Zombie one is the biggest. U. Do you have a Bengo spot? Do you want to you want to throw up on the board.
Speaker 18: We're going to have a pandemic of some type.
Speaker 3: Mm oh is it? Do that's dise that pandemic like COVID type of thing where everybody's quarantined and messed.
Speaker 7: Up and all that.
Speaker 18: I think that this is gonna be.
Speaker 4: I think that if they are gonna throw this on there, because they have set up like seven different things as a potential pandemic, I think whenever they're going to go back, I think it's going to be they're going to make sure that it's more deadly this time around, because they were like, Okay, we fucked up, Especially with like RFK coming in hard right now against vaccines. I think Big Farmer's gonna be like, yeah, no, what, just to drop this on you guys, we have all this shit that we've just been keeping, you know, because they've been making new viruses and new deadlier things, and they've been experimenting and seeing how it's going pretty much. So I think for sure we're going to have some type of quote unquote pandemic or whatever. Because you got that one disease that's going on that they don't know what it's about, and it's killed like almost two hundred people. We got the bird flu that's jumping, we got monkey pox is still popping off. I mean, there's like six different other ones that are you know whatever. So if I was gonna throw my chip in on anything, yep, that's where I'm at.
Speaker 3: All right now, we're not talking region, we're talking global, correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm talking globally. Somehow it's gonna pop off. I mean, you're you're gonna have it, you know, somewhere. And I also do think that there is gonna be some type of very dramatic natural disaster to happen. So because right now we got the underwater volcano that's supposed to erupt one hundred percent off the coast of organ right now. So you have that you have the tectonic plates that are shifting, and that it's just like a hair breadth away from potentially, you know, if if it chained events along the West coast, half of the West coast is going in the water. And like that's been a prediction for a long time, and like that's just been waiting, lying and wait. So I mean there's all different all over the area, all over the world right now is having like actual things happen and natural disasters. So I would assume something dot dot dot is gonna magically happen.
Speaker 3: I like both of these, all right, that's that's definitely possible. I was just thinking of another one while that was going on.
Speaker 2: I think XRP will go up to twenty five dollars a coin by the end of twenty twenty five, okay if I mean, because you look at it, like Bitcoin is over one hundred grand, or it was over one hundred grand. I think it's playing in the nineties now, But I think that crypto will be smashing in twenty twenty five. Some people say that twenty twenty six will be the death of crypto, but I think twenty twenty five will that definitely bring it to extreme heights.
Speaker 3: I'll go even deeper and say that every bricks nation will be an open cor unflicked by the end of twenty twenty five, every single one of them. Okay, I'm not saying with America. I'm saying that each of them will happen. I mean, maybe that's a little maybe that's an easy one, because every single one of them currently is, except for like Saudi Arabia. But yeah, no, give it time. They're not exactly uh well, no, no, no, I'm sorry. Brick's actually the SA South Africa now I think about it, and yeah, they're in an open civil war right now. So okay, yeah, no, I guess my bingo square would be that each of those conflicts will get way hotter, like way hotter.
Speaker 2: Trisian said, what up, my good dude. By the way, Trician said, they're definitely gonna try and push this bird flu shit. I think you know what's sick is that we've been hearing about this for a couple of years, and of course, like I think that they have the ability to be able to hold it off. I mean, they're probably the ones that are putting it out in the first place, because they have been like kind of whispering it in certain people's ears, and everybody's heard whispers of bird flu that maybe it's gonna pop off.
Speaker 3: Maybe it doesn't.
Speaker 2: But I just have a feeling that this could be something that they've been holding back for a certain situation that is happening. It can not even be the thing watch mad cow disease or West Nile or what was that other one, swine flu?
Speaker 3: Watch these things come back all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: It's I mean, they've been preparing for what they've been calling disease X, like that's what the WHO and the CDC they keep on talking about disease X, like it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: One hundred times worse than what COVID was.
Speaker 2: The death rate is going to be, you know, some it's they're trying to fucking you know, turn the uh what is it called the Georgia guidestones. They're trying to make that shit happen in real life, bro, like bring bring the humanity level down to what was it five hundred million or something like that.
Speaker 3: Something, But I mean even the whole Oh, it's gonna be worse than COVID, you mean, worse than the flu worse than the Sniffles, you know what I mean, Like it's yeah, I don't doubt it though. So okay, we're already we're off to a pretty rock and start here. As far as what this Bingo card is gonna look like, I'm excited. So we're not just gonna decide tonight. We're gonna take a collection over the next couple of weeks and I think by the end of January we should have or what kind of timeline are we putting ourselves here, Jonathan, to have this like up and ready for everybody. We'll blast on the socials, we'll blast on the Patreon, and we're gonna make these Bingo cards happen. But let's on letting. We're gonna leave.
Speaker 2: No, let's like this, Let's have it the next live show. We will have a full Bengo card. Okay, by next week, yep, next Tuesday, we'll have a full Bengo card, and that'll be you know what we talk about and converse amongst each other, and maybe even maybe it won't be final by the time we go into the live show and we can start rearranging. And oh, I like that idea. I think that's more possible or whatever, and then it'll be finalized at the end of the show on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: How's that sound. I like it, and and everybody will get there saying this, and Danny Colet memember that is listening to this. It's not all the Patreon. Look, this is the time. Come on to the Patreon to join this conversation. Okay, let's do this. I'm pumped.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah kay. And Benny said that possible riots or droughts.
Speaker 3: Wait, riots or droughts or both or both, cause that could be too individual squares. I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Spirit Animal said, I hope for zombies or the Red Dawn type shit. Honestly, I want to take war trophies.
Speaker 3: Wait hmm, okay, Sam, so I was about to I was about to come at you there like I don't want war on our home soil. However you do, in fact bring up a good point. If it's on our home soil, there is no more rules of engagement, there is no more Geneva Convention, and war trophies will be the rule of the day.
Speaker 7: So, my boy, what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna invent war crimes a Ganghis Khan who not that shit, that's.
Speaker 3: Not a war crime the first time. You know what I'm saying, It's not a war crime until later on when the courts decide. Once it's done, is done.
Speaker 7: You know, I got a whole idea with bush acts as.
Speaker 3: All right, Jesus, I was thinking wood chipper, but okay, let's go fuck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're straining them up in the in the trees, blood eagle style.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, speaking of this this shit. Okay, I was just doing some digging into this whole sovereign citizen mental issue that is going on right now. This one guy legitimately called his state representative even though he's a sovereign citizen and doesn't recognize the stuff but all the dumb shit and asked if he could put pungee sticks in his front yard, Like no, what And yeah, so as far as like setting up the booby traps go, if it's war on the home front, those are definitely going to be going down. But what the fuck is a stick? Think of a hole in the ground that you dig, and then you a small hole just enough to go like mid calf maybe to the knee, and you cover it up to where nobody knows they're Like with some sod or something and they'll step straight through it, and inside are sticks that have been sharpened, usually covered in shit or puke or something else that will infect the wound. And yeah, it might step through the foot and that sucks, but the infection will spread and it'll be a very slow, painful death. It was very, very popular in Vietnam. A lot of their booby traps and stuff like that were just simply that. And I think Japan used the same type of tactic in their defense. When we were in our island hopping campaign island to island, the Marines were finding pungee sticks and stuff like that, and these like pits of them and shit. So it is a effective tool that was used by people who didn't have access to little bits of explosives to make IEDs, although those were used as well, but this is more of a doing more with less type of situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, okay, that's scary as fuck. It's guerrilla warfare.
Speaker 3: I mean, this is what war is. It's not pretty, it's not glorious. It's bloody and disgusting, and you gotta be willing to go to the animal place. I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I would rather step on a land mine than fall into that.
Speaker 3: Oh yes you would, Oh yes you would. The land mine is quick and it will carterize the wound instantly. If you do survive. No one bleeds out from an ied, not usually anyway, you throw on a turn and get for the fuck of it. But typically the blast carterizes the wound too, so you're typically okay on that pungee sticks. No no, no, no no. It's very very slow, agonizing, infectious thing that kills you. And it's not like you immediately can get a medivac because you just stepped in a punge stick. You might be so many clicks past the point where the helicopters can even come and get to you, you know what I mean. So you're just like left to hump it out on your bad foot that's getting more and more infected as you're going through the water, and shit, it's it's not pretty. But again, this is what total war looks like. Yeah, fuck that, dude. This is what would happen if the war came to the home front. Like understand, y'all ain't gonna see me, Like I had somebody ask me that the other day. We're at a family get together, Christmas party. One of one of the wife's cousins just joined the Army and he's thirty, and it's like I didn't know that he was joined the military that late, Like he just joined a few months ago, and I was like really. So we were talking about things and stuff and seeing how the military has changed from when I was in versus him and Army versus Marine things, you know, as as veterans do, chopping it up, and uh. He asked me, He's like, so, would you ever go back? I'm like, like, go back what in He's like, yeah, I'm like maybe Space Force if I can go Space Force reserves and go to space camp once a week and get free insurance out of it. Fuck yeah. He's like no, No, I mean like, would you actually ever like join and do grunt shit again or anything like that. I'm like, okay, and and somebody who's never to I never seen combat myself here, right, if I, for whatever reason decided that war would be the rule of the day for me, y'all gotta understand it's not gonna be pretty Like I'm doing things that are gonna make people question the validity of God's existence. We're going to such a level of death and despair and blood and disgusting shit that like they're gonna write legends about what happened later on, and I don't even want my name associated with it. I don't even want it to know. And that it was one guy. I hope they think it was a group of dudes. I it's not gonna be pretty, and it will I'm not coming out alive. Like that should also be understood too. I'm absolutely staying there for good, wherever there may be. I plan on dying on the battlefield in the most ridiculous, bloody way possible like that. That's I don't want war. But like, if we're gonna go there, Oh, we're fucking going there. Yeah, you're trying to go to Valhalla. Bro Oh if we're doing That's what I'm saying, Like, if we're going like I have found peace in my life, dude, I have genuinely found joy and love and happiness. If something happened to make me decide that blood was needed, yeah, no, I'm I'm not coming back, no way. I'm I'm doing all the cocaine, I'm getting face tattoos, and I'm gonna do some disgusting shit that probably like writes my ticket to hell. But like, if that's what needs to happen, I'm sorry. I mean y'all knocked on my door. I didn't knock on yours, you know what I mean? Sam Hill, go ahead, dude, like this.
Speaker 5: That shit makes me like ecstatic. But no, I'm getting my my cousin's blacksmith. I'm about to get my my my great grandfather's a double bell shotgun. I haven't it's uh, it can never be operated, so I'm gonna get it melted down.
Speaker 7: I'm getting a flange made. You know what a flange is. I think the flange mace mace. Yes, yes, yes, I'm getting that made.
Speaker 3: And is there enough steel to make a mace out of bro Uh yeah. Uh.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be the head of the mace, and it's gonna be dropped down into a point. And I'm going to hand fashion out of my grandmother's uh the uh her dogwoods dying.
Speaker 7: So I'm just gonna go ahead and I'm gonna take it. I'm gonna take the heart of it. I'm gonna make me a handle out of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I will send you some mace designs that will get the job done for less. Yes, like that metal staff won't be able to be used. You're talking about using uh using dogwood for that, which would be great. But you see, Jonathan, if you go down there's one it says cold steel. Uh that there you go, Now that might even be too much metal for you. One that I have seen used and one that I personally have used in tournaments is basically is a ring that's just got for like of those difits on the outside, those flanges, and it's just hollow. It didn't take much metal to make it happen. I'll send you a I'll send you a couple of pictures later on, and I'll uh, I think you might have a better go of trying to make a shotgun into that versus one that's an entire head. And I know you're talking about getting into Boo Hurt with it. If you do plan on getting into boo hurt, please, if you plan on using it, look at what the weight requirements are.
Speaker 7: You know this is gonna be straight for war. This is this one is gonna be straight for taking souls.
Speaker 3: That okay, so it's not gonna be rounded, it's gonna be pointed for that purpose, then hell yeah.
Speaker 5: Do you I plan on if I want to put it through level four plating, I'll fuck you and your entire blood like fuck you now.
Speaker 3: I will say for the boohert Sport, that's why it had to be rounded, because those points were made to pierce through the armor. And that's also why we can't use like hammers and shit, because it's made to crush armor. But yeah, it is an effective weapon, and I will say it is fun to bonk a motherfucker in the head of one of these. Yeah, this is more.
Speaker 2: This is more of what you're using right here. I feel like I've seen something like that that you've had or somebody in the tournament had.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, my boy Crabtree, one of my teammates, he bought one of these, and that's basically the design. And that's what I was saying. If you look at his, like the head of it isn't much metal. So I was thinking, if you're gonna use cause the shotgun barrel isn't like thick by any means, and if you're gonna melt that down and forge it into something, I can't imagine that you're gonna get much actual material to work with afterwards. But I don't know, especially if you're gonna like you could cut it and do some Damascus designs and use a different type of steel with it too, but then it's taking away from your points. So I mean, I don't know what your plans are, but I love where your head's at.
Speaker 5: Saying it's all it's an It's an eighteen ninety a Alabama Damascus.
Speaker 7: Uh stagecoach shotgun, but the barrels Damascus.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh I'm already mak Yeah.
Speaker 5: My uncle put modern day's shotgun shell in it and it blew a line down the crack and he fucked up the that.
Speaker 7: So either I can get it, either I can glue. Either I can glue it and.
Speaker 5: Wire it shut and put it on the mantle, or I could do something where it'd be a lot more useful for me to win.
Speaker 7: Shit ultimately hits the fan.
Speaker 5: Also, it is not very hard to have it set up a dead swing system too, to drop down where and have you a log with the punky sticks on that to have it either go chest tight or go knee How to will he fuck them up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no doubt. That sounds pretty terrifying.
Speaker 7: You gotta be terrifying. You have to cut dominance.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, we'll be good men, willing to do bad shit.
Speaker 3: Tricians.
Speaker 2: Just what's needed, Tristian said, been stocking up on AMO since the first pandemic started. I want to use blue helmets for target practice.
Speaker 5: My boy.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. When the blue helmets come knocking on the door, there's no more words, here's only shells.
Speaker 2: McKay and Benny for the Bengo card saying that the US prevents a war.
Speaker 3: Ooh, okay, now, I said we'd stay out of war, but I like that one as well. We prevent a war. I mean, dt is is known for creating peace in the Middle East. Donnie t also was the first president to walk into North Korea. That shouldn't go unstated.
Speaker 2: So also also said that he would end the Russian Ukraine conflict, would end the uh, what's the other one? The Palestine and Israel conflict as well. Yeah, okay, you might be on some shit right there, Caan Benny.
Speaker 3: That's a pretty solid square. We're gonna have to add that one in. Fuck you, I think so red Down? What is Red Down? I haven't seen that movie? Wolverines when the Russians attack, and then the kids in the mountains just set up a girl warfare against them and do very well. Which yeah, there's actually a movie about that based in Louisiana, not exactly read Dawn more or less, army National Guard unit comes to somewhere thick in the by you where they shouldn't be. One of the little soldiers pisses off one of the locals and does something to the effect to where the locals decide that this National Guard unit's not coming out of the bayou. And it is a very slow, methodical picking off, and they do a pretty good job of showing what the United States military not somebody who's like, this isn't a unit that like just got off of deployment. So they're all hit on a swivel, and it's a National Guard union that was sent into some bumpfuck nowhere Louisiana spots. I mean, they're not exactly prime, but as far as what their response would be to taking casualties and what would happen next and all that, I will say that they did they did a pretty good job of showing what would happen. But again, that was before drone warfare was what it is today, you know what I mean, the hiding out and the hiding in the mountains and all of that. I'm not saying that you couldn't still do that, but technology has come so far that we have to start thinking about more. You know what I mean. They're on five D chess, we have to start thinking sixty. It's it's wild shit, but that's how this works. That's the same way that anytime there's a gorilla insurgency versus a organized military, there's always a cat and mouse game of who's doing what to one up the other. That's that's how it's done.
Speaker 2: I get it, okay, you know'a be real, Like, there's not a lot of like war movies that I watch. I wasn't, dude, I was thirty what I was thirty years old the first time I saw Full Metal Jacket, And that was just because I thought it was a comedy going into it because the old fucking uh uh what was it the drill instructor, like it started out like he was just hazing the fuck out of that dude. I thought it was like a gonna be a funny movie because I had seen clips of that and then I was like, oh shit, he goes on a fucking rampage and shoots fucking a couple of people. It was, It's like, that's not what I thought was gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not to spoil it for a pretty funny movie, you know some of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So what's next? Ohkay? And Benny said for a Bingo spot that Sam will be the highest in the zoom. You can basically just call that the free space. Let's call that the free space.
Speaker 3: I don't know of anybody who's trying to take that title from him, To be honest with you, I think he's pretty much just got that locked in. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kyle might have something to say about that, huh, Kyle.
Speaker 3: I mean Kyle smoking it down like that every time we're on Live.
Speaker 2: If so, Kyle, please weigh in, dog Bro, come on now, like I've seen you, Kyle, you ripping some big ass ball ribs. It's pretty awesome. I'm I wish that I could stay aware whenever that happens.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, I'm a smoker like Sam to that level. This is more vape though, Okay, I heard that, heard that. Damn wea nice, really great group. I just love all of you.
Speaker 2: Just see you now anyway, you beautiful creatures. Uh what else do we have here? Sam said, if I ran out of my blessed herb, I'd invent war crimes. High kids want to see violence, Yo, you want to see me poke nine inch nails to reach one of my eyelids?
Speaker 3: Heh yeah, eminem, shit, war fighting has been done on drugs for a very very very long time. So I mean hell, as a matter of fact, a Medal of Honor recipient did these heroic acts while higher than pterodactyl titties, and because of that, he almost didn't get the Medal of Honor. But they couldn't deny the motherfucker just stacked bodies to save his boys. And it was like shit, like we we really can't deny that. He just put on his gangster for this shit. Highest balls. They had to give it to him. That was the corporal burns or that was hard, wouldn't that opium? Though? No weed? Oh shit, yeah, he was in his rack just getting stoned. He just got back from the jungle, just off of patrol. They got ambushed, so he just fucking grabbed his his M sixty and just went to fucking work man.
Speaker 2: Damn shit, Trician, I would like you to weigh in on this. I have not heard of this, but according to the Simpsons, he says XRP will be five eighty nine by the end of the year. Five hundred and eighty nine dollars. You mean, yeah, holy shit? What like it literally said this in the Simpsons, you know.
Speaker 14: In Barts and Trouble, and he's got a right shit on the board.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 24: There's like one little snippet of said something like XRP five eighty nine by end of year, but nobody knows what fucking year they were talking about up.
Speaker 2: So okay, I am looking this up. This is nuts. If that's the case. Oh my god, it fucking does.
Speaker 3: Say it nuts all right.
Speaker 2: Simpsons called it out. Put all your money in XRP. Just make it happen. Look XRP to hit five hundred and eighty nine dollars plus by EO y what what?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 3: What year was?
Speaker 14: As I did, because god damn.
Speaker 3: I didn't get it. It's like a newer Simpsons episode, doesn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like proper shadowing and shit, I got in. My average right now is two forty a share. So I bought in super late, chasing that fucking chasing that dragon, and it's I'm down a little bit, which I'm happy. I don't want it to go all the way up. I wanted to go all the way back down under a dollar. That way, I can just fucking buy the boat, dude, because.
Speaker 3: I only got face. I can't fun with it.
Speaker 2: I only got three hundred bucks in it. Like, it's not crazy, you know.
Speaker 3: I just gotta learn on robin Hood that my Doze coin is still or not. Doze was a AMC or whatever. At the same time Game Stop was going on their run. AMC was doing it too. I just got a notification saying it's even lower than when I bought it still, And I'm like, yeah, I know, it's whatever. I'm so bad at gambling and guessing on currencies and stocks and shit. It's there's a Bengo car chip for you. Jacob will lose any money he gambles with in twenty twenty five. That's almost a mathematical certainty.
Speaker 2: As of time of recording. Right now, XRP is at two dollars and two cents a share. Yeah, I'm down thirty eight cents a fucking share right now.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. So it's saying it's going to go to five hundred and eighty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: End of year, but it didn't say what year could be twenty fucking thirty. But either way, like think of think about it, like, there was a period of time where bitcoin was worth like barely anything, right like, and people, dude, I remember hearing like fucking horror stories of people buying pizza with bitcoin, like and like tipping with bitcoin and ship back whenever it was like fifty cents a share or whatever it was. And now look at it over a fucking hundred grand. Actually, let me look to see what that's worth right now as a time of record.
Speaker 3: I still need to just get with David Weiss and collect my bitcoin. I got a couple of new things that I think would would mess him in his flat Earth thought process. But I'm gonna be honest, not even those people that went to Antarctica and showed like, oh god, this can't work on our flat earth model, dunt dunk dump. The other one was like, yeah, well we just had to figure out how this works pro model. Even though I'm seeing that one plus one equals two. I still have to just make sure it equals three in a different way.
Speaker 2: It's like, as a matter of fact, we so we have Josh Monday are our flat earther and he has his shows come out on Sunday if you haven't checked out the Sunday Service on Sundays, he said, we have an awesome show planned for January third, focusing on the end quotes so called Final Experiment. And so they're gonna be talking about that. That's what that that's what that experiment was that Tony.
Speaker 3: Called final experiment.
Speaker 2: They called it the Final Experiment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean, aside from sending a flat Earth or into space on the next rocket so they can see for themselves, I don't know what else can be done. And honestly, that wouldn't prove it. They would find some other way to say that, Oh, it just looks around because of my eyeballs around so like or something, or they that person would come back down and say what they saw, and everybody'd be like, oh, yeah, he's a part of the FEDS, he's been bought. It's whatever. It's like, okay, it's whatever. You know, people are gonna believe what they're gonna believe and they can't be dissuaded from it because it's their knowledge that they found and that is their prerogative to have it for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, people have a certain faith, there's no doubt about that. But a lot of people, as we've said before, it's their beliefs. They believe that the Bible confirms it, and some people you can't persuade from that. And honestly, I mean, look, we can take the word, but ultimately, do we really know.
Speaker 3: What the shape of the Earth is?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Do we know it for sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you don't question even the size of it.
Speaker 3: I didn't say size, it said you said shape.
Speaker 2: Sure, But how if you don't know the size, how can you determine the shape?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 2: Because of certain scientific and mathematical experience experiments, you like, the the angle of the shadow typically would determine not only the shape, but because think about it, what is the size of the shadow going to be on a globe that is ten times bigger than what we think Earth is. But it's gonna be different, that's right, kind of but it's gonna be different, like the math is still going it's gonna be way different.
Speaker 3: Okay, Once again, the size of the Earth is not what I'm worried about, the shape of it being what it is so out of all existence, we're the only thing that's flat, and whenever there's an eclipse, there's not a flat line that goes across. We've talked about this in so many ways, and it's like it doesn't make sense to me, but I get it. By the way.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm just strawmanding you, like I'm not like I don't have necessarily even a dog in this fight. I think that this place isn't fucking real. So what am I gonna say? You know what I'm saying, Like, I think we're all kind of dreaming here the innocence, And I.
Speaker 3: Take that if it's the flat earther thing, because it's more like a matrix theory, I personally might disagree with it. Be like, Okay, I see where you're going with this, And it's like if a bear shits in the woods and you're not there to see it as it really happening. When you enter a room, did that interior of that room exists before you walk in or did it spawn when you open the door. I believe that's crazy to say out loud, like actually fucking insane, like obviously the room existed before you walked into it. But certain people get more into the philosophical jumping jacks of that and they want to talk in that realm, and so it's more of the theory of what is there versus the reality of what is there, and that's that is a thing. Some people rather live in the theoretical world because there is so much uncertainty, and I get it, well, the esoteric and the exoteric oftentimes collide and they don't necessarily always agree with each other. And that's why philosophy and science tend to butt heads really across the board, like no matter. There's a lot of philosophies to where it's like, I mean, even check this, like the scientific example of the double slit experiment. I mean like, whenever you're looking at something, it behaves different. Can you name any other thing that I'm.
Speaker 2: Not talking about like your kids, I'm talking about, like, all right, is my computer dancing and doing cartwheels whenever I'm not looking at it?
Speaker 3: Or is it still gonna be just sitting on my desk?
Speaker 14: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: And philosophy would say, well, there's no way of knowing, right, but we know, like it's not doing flips on my desk or else my shit would be all over the place.
Speaker 3: Like out loud, Like you hear what that sounds?
Speaker 2: Like, that's what I'm just taking like a crazy example like that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I get that. But it's also like that's the same argument that could be used by these people of like guns are dangerous, Like what do you think it's gonna jump up and shoot you? Like, that's not what it's happening. Well, do you know it won't? Yeah, Like I know it won't, like for sure. So again, it's like certain people like rock in the theoretical world, certain people like rock in the physical world. I just I think that's really what it boils down to. It's we operate in not you and me, but like the flat versus round earthers, we operate just in different realities.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you know, maybe it could all be the same reality, but it also could be literally billions of different realities that are happening at the same time. So that's the exoteric understanding or the esoteric understanding of it, is that the reality that everybody is experiencing is not the same based on the individual, which is kind of true. You know, we've talked about like that one time that I saw a car crash and I helped this little old lady get out of her car because she ran a red light or some kind of shit. And there were three people that stayed behind, and like we're there to tell the police officers, like what happened. And all three of us that all were in line behind this car that just got in a wreck, we all told a different story to the police officer, every single one. And now we none of us had a reason to lie about anything, you know, but we all told different stories.
Speaker 3: So what's that about?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, yeah, each of you had a different perspective, right, each of you were different distances from each other, So y'all were only able to see so much. So yeah, well also fills in the blanks of shit that we don't see, and it fills in the rest because that's what it's designed to do.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, emotions heightened. You're just oh my god, I just saw somebody just get into a crazy wreck, and like I was right there.
Speaker 3: I could have been that.
Speaker 2: And so now like your emotions are all over the place, and like I saw it, this is what happened, This is what I experienced. This was what was going on in my mind, right, But was it happening in reality? Well maybe one of us was right, maybe none of us was right, you know, Okay, weird shit anyway, Tristan, go ahead, brother.
Speaker 3: So you guys remember uh baba vanga? Yeah? Have you seen that?
Speaker 24: Some fuck wit just took like all of her predictions and shit and made a fucking ai baba vanga to predict shit for twenty twenty five?
Speaker 3: Jonathan, pull that shut up real quick. It's fucked.
Speaker 24: Ai ai blind baba wanga.
Speaker 3: You should be able to find it just came out. Well the article I saw I was only a couple of days old people with AI. Dude, it's fucked. It's fun. I mean, that's how what was it? There was that?
Speaker 2: Oh, we just talked about it. Not that long ago with the Nephelum death squad where there was that guy uh oh what is his name? I can't remember what it's called, but there was a guy that made a prediction Hi, Yes, yes, Cliff Hi, and basically he put those predictions in an AI and then said that the Trump and Rogan podcast was a lynchpin of you know what was to come in the future, But.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me share the screen and here we go. All right.
Speaker 2: So this is reported by the Daily Mail. This is an article talking about it. But it says AI version of late mystic Bob a Voga makes startling twenty twenty five predictions and it's bad news for Trump and Starmer.
Speaker 3: I don't know who Starmer Starmer. Let's find out.
Speaker 2: It says an AI version of renowned oracle Baba Vanga has unveiled a series of chilling predictions for twenty twenty five, and it's bad news for some of the world's most powerful leaders. The late Bulgarian mystic passed away in nineteen ninety six, but earned fame for her early, accurate predictions. While she left a series of prophecies for the twenty first century before she died, her virtual doppelganger has now offered its own unsettling glimpse of what lies ahead. These predictions include huge political upheavals, but also feature a series of triumphs in sport and the arts. Among them, Donald Trump is predicted to be in for a turbulent twenty twenty five filled with a series of legal entanglements and even a health scare that sounds like foreshadowing to me. I don't know about you, okay.
Speaker 3: It says.
Speaker 2: Ai bob Avanga said the conclusion of one of its high profile court cases will cause a wave of division across the US and potentially the world. The tech version of the late Mystic has also suggested that Trump could turn his hand to building his own media empire next year to reach followers, or to reach his followers worldwide, which is already truth social social right.
Speaker 3: I mean that is a thing. However, if he does outlaw TikTok, I could see how he could collab with Elon to create a American TikTok two point zero and launch a whole new thing. That doesn't sound crazy to me at all.
Speaker 2: Actually, well, it says. It comes as Trump has been strengthening his relationship with x or Twitter CEO and the world's richest man Elon Musk what else it says? However, Ai bob Avanga has also implied that the President elect, who will take office in January, could also suffer a health scare that will briefly force him to move away from the public eye. Trump is never the les us expected to overcome this challenge, just like he saw off the assassination attempt at a rally in Butler earlier this year Russian President Vladimir Putin. I knew that Putin was gonna make his way into this.
Speaker 3: To Baba Vanga, yes she had to speak about Putin Broth for sure, it says.
Speaker 2: Russian President Vladimir Putin is also in for a year marred by isolation and health concerns. He is expected to retreat further inside the Kremlin and play a smaller role on the world stage. It comes following a series of speculations about Putin's declining health, including rumors that he is suffering from Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 3: I have heard that. Yeah, I saw the interview with him and Tucker. He didn't seem to have any of the telltale signs of Parkinson's that I don't mean like the full on Michael J. Fox like jitterbug going on, but like he didn't seem to be even like his leg wasn't shaking, his hands were still. Maybe he's developed it. I haven't seen anything from him recently, but so he's taking a step back from the world stage. I think that would indicate that, maybe, you know, Russia starts pulling back or something. I don't know. My boy, Brett Fahr got fucking Parkinson's though, I heard that recently.
Speaker 8: That sucks.
Speaker 3: Really. Oh yeah, dude, I named my son after Brett faarv Bro. I know that's crazy. I get it. That's how much of a fan I am.
Speaker 2: But anyway, it says Baba Vanga's virtual dopper gamer Doppelganger, has suggested that a major health crisis could strike the Russian president in the coming year. It has also been predicted that Putin could suffer a series of setbacks in the Ukraine War, with Ai Baba Vanga considering twenty twenty five A as a turning point in the conflict. Ukraine will launch a large scale offensive by midway through the year and claim a significant victory. I think the only way that happens is I mean, not a big dicket, but I think that it's going to be because of us. If that happens, Ukraine is not holding their own Bro, it's not happening.
Speaker 3: Ah, I'm you and I differ on this because of the sources that I look at of what's actually going on. On the ground right now, Like Ukraine still owns Russian territory right now. Everybody thinks that Russia's still thinks they're this big bad guy. They're not. They just got land taken from Ukraine. These farmers. That was supposed to be a two week operation, remember that, everybody. It was supposed to be a two week operation. They were gonna bulldoze their way to the capital city and it was gonna be a great old thing for them. They got tied up in seventy miles of a traffic jam. They had farmers stealing tanks with John Deere's. That all happened within the first month. Now Ukraine launched an offensive into Russia. They are now on Russian soil and they have not lost the land. And if anything, they were like, oh, yeah they're about to yet, but they're not. But they're not. North Korean troops are dying there right now, but they're not losing the land. I'm not saying Ukraine can hold their own without the aid and support of NATO in the West. But yeah, it's not like Russia is a big bad guy, y'all. No, I'm not death toll on it right now. Ukraine's only had somewhere between sixty and one hundred thousand be killed not wounded ki off the battlefield, I mean actual dead bodies. I think the actual number somewhere around like seventy two thousand. Right, do you want to take a crazy guess at what Russia's number is? Probably close to a million. No, no, no, no, that's a bit much, I'll say that. But yeah, they are rapidly approaching two hundred and fifty thousand dead. Hmm. Yeah, it's total distancing two thousand a day right now.
Speaker 2: But anyway, continue right, right, but anyway, Yeah, my point was is that Ukraine wouldn't be able to do that if it wasn't for the help of NATO and Western countries.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. Yeah, But I also think they've gotten better at the war fighting game by this time. Yeah, they needed our help in the beginning, and they probably still do. But they're still asking for money. Yeah, no, doubt that's fair. Anyway.
Speaker 2: It says Ukraine will launch a large scale offensive by midway through the year and claim a significant victory. Damn they're gonna win it by mid twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I think that myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, The AI version of The Bulgarian mystic said that this would infuriate Russia and give Ukraine the ability to secure long term aid and security from Western powers. The tech mystic also foresees the symbolic rebirth of a city devastated by the fighting, perhaps Maripol or Bachmut.
Speaker 3: I think Maryopol would be the best bet. It's more of a port city. Bach Moot does need to be rebuilt, but it's not as critical to the overall area as Maryopol is. Interesting.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It is predicted that the world leaders will come together to rebuild the hub as a symbol of Ukraine's historic victory.
Speaker 3: Oh. I'm not gonna say Ukraine's gonna win. I'm saying that Russia is gonna lose. Uh. That's that's where I'm at. Sir Keir Starmer. Uh, who is that? The name's familiar? I mean it said in the mean sir. Why do I know the name? Sir Keir Starmer?
Speaker 2: Anyway, it says Sir Kure Starmer is another world leader who is in for a challenging year. According to Ai Baba Vanga, it has been implied that the Labor leader's centrist policies will become increasingly unpopular as he faces mounting criticism. It comes as Chancellor Rachel Reeves faces faced flashback or backlash rather this autumn, particularly from farmers, as she unveiled a series of policies in the budget.
Speaker 3: Starmer is the current Prime Minister of the uk oh Okay, that makes it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, in sports, Ai Bob Avanga has predicted a good year for England's football team.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, tell me the Steelers are gonna win the Super Bowl this year. That's all I want to know. Okay. I don't want to lie to you, Jonathan, I know. I don't even want to lie to myself. I can't talk shit though. Dude, the Saints just got skull dragged by the fucking Raiders.
Speaker 14: Breath.
Speaker 3: That was pathetic.
Speaker 2: I think they actually lost that shit on purpose because they're trying to get that high draft pick. They're tired of these old, old shit ass quarterbacks like Derek Carr.
Speaker 3: Dude, it has to be that wasn't that was embarrassing. That was pathetic.
Speaker 2: So and then it says in twenty twenty four, the three Lions once again were unable to bring it home.
Speaker 3: Okay, who gives a fuck about that? What else? Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Uh, the real bob Ivanga who was born in nineteen eleven, as Vanelaya Pandeva Tarava wrote before she died, that twenty twenty five would see earthquakes ravage the world. All right, damn what a specific year. She also predicted that the planet would be rocked by a devastating war, which bears some resemblance to the AI prophecies. Russia will not only survive, she wrote, it will dominate the world. So it's gonna lose the war, but it's going to dominate the world. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if this AI was the okay. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She also saw that next year would see Putin re elected as Russian's leader or Russia's leader for sure.
Speaker 3: The only guy that would have been able to go against him is dead now, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Putin was re elected earlier this year in Russia is not due another presidential election until twenty thirty, so it says. She also predicted a devastating war in Europe that would decimate the continent's population, and more catastrophic natural events, including eruption of dormant volcanoes for sure for sure, which, by the way, dude, I don't know if you follow if you guys follow electro Nick, but he has been posting like like, uh, he's been having like weird dreams happened to him and then he documents them on like Facebook, I think. And he has been posting that there's going to be wild like volcanoes and earthquakes and all that shit in the like coming soon.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, maybe he's some kind of prophet. Who knows what else?
Speaker 2: Nick shout out to the homie, but it says specifically, she mentioned an earthquake along the West coast of the United States. That's typically where they happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's also that fault line where they keep saying that California and most of the West Coast is gonna slide off into the ocean, and they're talking about how that might be more of a possibility here soon. Is that what this underwater volcano that we're talking about earlier is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the fucking shark shark volcan or volcano sharks.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's just to be a new version of Shark Nada that's gonna come out soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh fucked, this one gotta go on the Bengo card perhaps most intriguingly, Baba claimed that humanity will make contact with extraterrestrial life during a major sporting event.
Speaker 3: Super Bowl's coming up, Baby, let's go. We need that. Oh man, you could you imagine the middle of the super Bowl halftime performance. That's the big reveal. Oh, fuck your life, alien come in and shake jay Z's and or whatever. Who is doing the super Bowl this year? I don't even know. I know they did Beyonce and Fiddy and all of them, and they've gone through the list. I have no idea who's doing almost google that, Let's go go.
Speaker 2: I want to say Lady Gaga, but that could have been last year.
Speaker 3: Oh, for fuck's sake. Again, I don't know. I could be wrong, but what else her term.
Speaker 2: One of her significant predictions for twenty twenty four was the use of biological weapons by a powerful country. Her supposed predictions run until the year five seventy nine, when she believes the world will come to an end.
Speaker 3: That's interesting seventy nine. Kendrick Lamar has the halftime show. That makes sense. Yeah, okay, he just fucking body Drake, So that's cool.
Speaker 2: And we need to do a show on that because I no longer trust any of that bullshit. But we Drake or of Kendrick Uh, the record companies and how they set that up. Okay, Like Drake was coming, Drake was coming to an end of his contract with the record company, and that's why they let Kendrick Skull drag the fuck out of him and all the other recording artists were basically hammering on to Drake and everything in order to lower his value so that they could sign him at a cheaper cost. Like that's that's how dirty the industry is, bro.
Speaker 3: I believe that one hundred percent. But I also believe that Drake deserved to get dragged, So, like, I'm not.
Speaker 14: Mad at it.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, fucking Millie Bobby Brown was saying about how he was texting her whenever she was like twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, I'm not really a big fan of him. And let's let's not forget wasn't it a Was it Kendrick that actually wrapped him into his son's life? I don't know about all that shit. Who did Drake beef with? There was an industry view where like it was not even a thing that like Drake had a secret kid somewhere, and then somebody called him out in an industry view. I want to say it was Kendrick, and like it became known like, oh shit, Drake's got a kid, and this dude's worth how much? And he didn't even pay for his kid's fucking shoes or books at school, dude, And so from that, now, all of a sudden, he's like an active father because he got shamed into it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm happy it happened to him if that's the case, because fuck you. If you're a shitty dad and you just are completely disregarding your kid, fuck that.
Speaker 3: And then his nick kid his name's like my bed or something, and that's why I wouldn't have that song. He's like, I only love my bed and my mom. I'm sorry. Apparently he didn't mean my bid. He me and his son my bid. And I'm like, that's that's the most stupid shit ever hurt of my life.
Speaker 2: But all right, I mean, Michael Jackson name just kid blanket.
Speaker 3: So again, the stupidest shit ever hurt my fucking life. I was actually just talking to my kids about that today actually, But.
Speaker 2: Anyway, anyhow, nextly we have the mystic. Previously claimed the American president would would suffer deafness and mortal illness in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Oh, who was that?
Speaker 2: Well, she was talking about the American president would suffer deafness and mortal illness in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: JB.
Speaker 2: That sounds about right.
Speaker 3: He's not, I mean, to our knowledge, he's not deaf. He at least could debate Trump and answer questions. Not well, but he could answer them. So mortal illness. He's still alive. I think although it might be a clone, it might be a fucking actor. At this point, we don't actually know.
Speaker 2: It says, while you're a break for a chemical attack from Muslim extremists. Her predicted great Muslim War in Europe has obviously not materialized yet anyway, because it seems to be fucking going down over on Francis, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But then it was supposed to be going down in Germany because Merkel just let all these political refugees in for asylum reasons. The new alleged far right extremists that they have running Germany is probably possibly about to go on a big d Islamification of the deutsch Land. And I don't know the last time that group of people got really mad at one group for religious views. We had to fight a whole war about it. I don't know, I don't know, but like we do need to keep at least a side eye glance towards Germany at this time. I think a fucking Muslim holocaust.
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hope not, but like, ah, when Germans get pissed, it gets wild.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got people slamming on desks and shit. Nine nine nine nine, yeah, yeah, what was next?
Speaker 2: The strange obsession extended to claims Europe would be dominated by Muslim's rule by twenty forty three, and that communism would spread around the world in twenty seventy six. Am in our lifetime.
Speaker 3: Possibly, I'm not going to be alive for that. Sorry, you'd be what eighty four, eighty three, something like that. Don't plan on living that long. By twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight, you'll be alive around then. Hopefully, she expects that humans will begin to explore Venus as an energy source. Oh, we were just talking about that, the morning Star as an energy source?
Speaker 3: How about that? That that's interesting.
Speaker 2: The second planet from the Sun has a surface temperature of four hundred and sixty five degrees celsius in and is uninhabitable. I don't know why that was, Oh, because that's venus.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: So they're saying that it's gonna like the heat is gonna be some sort of a generator that we can harness power from. That's pretty tight.
Speaker 2: Baba, who died at the age of eighty five and ninety six, was also known as the Nostradamis of the Balkans. She mysteriously lost her eyesight of the age of twelve during a massive storm. Her family allegedly found her several days later on death's door, with her eyes sealed shut and covered with dirt. She later claimed to have experienced her first vision when she was missing, and believed that she had been given power to predict the future and heal others.
Speaker 3: Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Believers claim that Baba even foretold the nine to eleven attacks in two thousand and one, saying two steel birds would attack the American Brethren. I feel like I remember that one, Yeah, she said, horror, horror. The American Brethren will follow after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush and innocent blood will be gushing.
Speaker 3: So that's not the AI that was actually this is the prediction.
Speaker 2: Yet now we're getting well, the past few have actually been her actual predictions.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, what else? So we got here? Okay.
Speaker 2: Among the less successful predictions attributed to her was that Barack Obama would be the last American president. Donald Trump proved it wrong on January twenty of twenty seventeen, which is interesting because wasn't there a book called the Last President?
Speaker 3: Back in Obama wasn't American. So that's not true either, I mean President of America, I mean the last American president. He was not an American, so I mean yeah, yeah, so no birth certificate.
Speaker 2: But it is interesting that the president asked after her it is, or after him rather was you know, kind of had a book that was written back in the eighteen hundreds talking about the last president.
Speaker 3: But I digress.
Speaker 2: Oracles proclaiming to have supernatural foresight of it have existed for thousands of years. Fascinations with the vague statements of Greek oracles anticipating the direction of war and plague have been carried down in folk stories in mythology ever since the Pithia of Delphi claimed her oracular powers came from vapors from the Kerna spring waters running under the temple, and the Greeks also warned against skeptics. In the myth of the Trojan, Princess Cassandra faded to deliver true prophecies, never be never to be believed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the ancient Greeks absolutely consulted the oracles before they ever did war plans, that's for sure. Yeah, wild shit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, well, that was awesome shout out to the Baba.
Speaker 3: That was pretty cool. I'd never heard the Ai version of her speaking about our current future. That's we will see. And I do I agree with you, Jonathan. I think some of those might just need to make their way onto the Bengo card. I think so.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Spirit Animal, go ahead and give your send off sir.
Speaker 5: Good night, Chesty pull a wherever you are best to be the carryouts.
Speaker 7: Much love from the Creek Boys.
Speaker 2: Indeed, indeed, much love, Sam, Yes, sir, all right, well, yeah, I guess with all of that being said, we love you guys very much. We can't wait until next the next what was that Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Yep? Yeah, and uh, you know, now that we're done with the.
Speaker 2: Holiday season, we're actually going to get back to shooting them back on Tuesdays again and get back on the right track.
Speaker 3: So we hope to see you guys all there.
Speaker 2: And for all the cult members who are lifting listening to this show a couple of days after, come on down, come on down and join the live shows. The best way to be able to do that is to go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast And if you want to be a part of the live shows, then sign up for the third Eye all the way Open tier. It is the best way to be able to support the show and to be able to get the shows a couple of days in advance, along with a littly zero commercials, And so if that makes your conspiratual conspiratorial meat stick erect, then that's what you should do. So yeah, okay, but anyhow, with all that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better six. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and eve dot com. Right now, amim Eve is off offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 23: Now.
Speaker 3: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult