Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Monday, the twenty fifth of November. Here of our Lord, twenty twenty four. Well, today we're going to begin with war again because Biden, actually NATO keeps pushing and pushing. We're we're talking about the issue is they're also going to talk about our faith in large, complicated machines that don't work versus what we've just seen demonstrated from Russia. But don't let reality get in your way. Even Michael Moore ses it. So we're going to talk also about some other very bad picks that have come out of Trump and how the MAGA media is covering up their background. Well, they don't want to tell you about this stuff. Let's all just keep drinking the hopium that's there, and we'll talk about Thanksgiving the eggs, where are the eggs? Well, it turns out they're pushing this bird flu garbage again and it works out exactly like the original lockdown, the original PPP. The big guys get all the money and you get an empty nest. We'll be right back. Well, things are rapidly changing the landscape of the equipment that is used to fight war is rapidly changing. And it's not just the hypersonic missiles, of course, is also what is happening with autonomous killing machines, with the drones and other things like that. You know, Eric Schmidt is talking about how well nobody, the normies are not ready for what's coming with AI. He's kind of briefly refers to his involvement with autonomous killing machines. He said, I became an arms merchant because of Ukraine. Well, there you go. Always important to join a good cause, isn't it. Yeah, I'm sure that was what it was. It wasn't the money. It wasn't the tens hundreds of billions of dollars. No, it wasn't that at all. As a matter of fact, you look at this F thirty five system, the jet and as a system, I mean it's a major program with all the spare parts and all the rest of stuff. Two trillion dollars wasted, wasted. We're going to talk about what a Rube Goldberg contraption.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 1: Equipment from previous wars, and this is like building, like building a big battleship that doesn't float. Just before World War II when the aircraft carriers replace the battleships. But what is happening in Ukraine has become a test ped for drone warfare. And now we see yet another robodog, the Terminator Dog. This one is amphibious. It can go over land and it can go through water. Sco up and show that picture there a little bit of it. The use of robotic dogs in our modern battlefields and Eastern Europe and the Middle East has expanded rapidly over the past decade. We've thoroughly documented their growing presence and proliferation, says zero Head. The latest of these nightmares from Black Mirror is the Ghost Robotics V sixty. This one can navigate through water, all while carrying a machine gun. And the people who put out this press release and are going to make a lot of money from it said, we're incredibly excited to share the next evolution of our system. The amphibious capabilities was centry Kinetic and ISSR payloads. Yeah, this is on a separate note, they said, we recently highlighted this wheeled robodog. Yeah, there he is going into the water. He's got floaters on how about that. I guess got to keep that Yeah, got to keep that gun above water. No, the gun goes underwater there. I guess. Now it's going to do a dog paddle. I guess that can paddle pretty quickly. I've never seen a dog move that fast. So, yeah, there's your nightmares right there, your worst nightmare. And we've seen something recently from China. This briefly showed that the other day, this wheeled robot, like a look at this thing, all terrain. Instead of four legs, it's got four wheels. It can roll on two legs, or it can use all four of them to go really fast, you know, just make it into a suicide drune. Look at that backflips and all the rest of this stuff. Yeah, this is the nightmare. And while this kind of stuff is being created and much much much more cheaply than our major complicated systems like the F thirty five, the F thirty five has now got a cooling crisis. I guess you could say coolier jets, but it's a real issue, and it's a major design flaw. And so the question is do we scrap this two trillion dollar F thirty five jet program, or do we keep pouring money into it as the landscape of war continues to change. And that's from China right there. That one that you saw. Benegan has a difficult decision. The thirty five's chronic crippling problems with overheating brought on by as insufficient cooling capacity. So should the US taxpayer pay for costly upgrade to the Stealth fighters cooling they'll handle its immediate needs, or should the US taxpayers pay for a few more expensive upgrades that theoretically could handle increased future cooling needs. Either way, we lose, right, nearly all the amount that we have spent on the covid UBI, you know, two trillion, we would pay three trillion or whatever. Who cares, right, But think about that, that was like the PPP welfare program to move the Overton window for all of us, those all over three trillion dollars. Just this one weapon system two trillion dollars, two trillion dollars. And will it be able to serve I'VE in an environment where there are hypersonic missiles? Big question? They don't even mention that. Just talk about this Rube Goldberg design and how it was designed by committee and how all these people had different parts in it. Having adequate cooling is very important because there's so much electronics built into it, avionics, radar, other electronic things. As a matter of fact, that was what was supposed to give it a superpower, all the electronics. So the electronics is not an afterthought. It was central to the design. And yet they didn't build in adequate cooling for that. Are we getting our money's worth out of the Pentagon? It never ends? Does It never ends? This is why we can't have nice things. This is why we don't win wars, because they're too focused on just feather betting these military industrial complex corporations. So various types of liquid cooling are necessary. You can't air conditioning, right, and so especially for the high powered radar stuff and the F thirty five. They advertise it as a flying supercomputer, and it has the most powerful radar and has the highest heat profile of any radars. Bottom line is, it takes a whole bunch of electronics to produce a whole bunch of heat to give the F thirty five its touted capabilities. And so from the beginning they didn't design it without a quick cooling. For example, they designed it with fourteen kilowatts of cooling power, but it was not declared fully operational until they added Block three F capabilities whatever that is. But it's some new avionics. They're required roughly thirty two kilowatts of cooling. They didn't even get to half of what was going to be required by that one system. Not to mention other issues, because the other issues are that it's got a very heavy, very hot engine. Of course, that's a big reliability issue for it. That's not what is causing this issue with the electronics. That's a separate issue and it's more of a reliability issue. But still had they weren't aware of what the requirements were going to be for the avionics when they put it in Lesson. They put in fourteen ks. They needed thirty two and it wasn't going to be useful for them unless they had that. It wasn't like there was another package. It had to have that Block three F upgrade, and so then they had to modify the F thirty five schooling system, and then that also had issues on the F thirty five engine, which was already struggling. They had ramped that up to try to juice more horsepower out of it to an absurd level. What it was supposed to be a relatively low cost, lighter compliment to large twin engined fighters like the two became a single engine fighter heavier than many twin engined fighters. I wonder how many swarms of autonomous killer robots you could have for two trillion dollars. And I wonder how these things are going to survive that maybe they can outrun them. Who knows, we'll wind up seeing you know, yesterday's technology taken to the ultimate versus new, cheaper, more effective technology. The massive weight of the F thirty five meant that Pratt and Whitney had to design an engine with far higher power to weight ratio than even what the state of the art F twenty two's engine was. It also meant that F thirty five had to undergo a draic draconic weight reduction program. So the massive increase in the turbine inlet temperature. They brought it up to thirty six hundred degrees fahrenheit. That is between nine hundred and eleven hundred degrees hotter than any of the other existing jet engines. Think about that. That's absolutely amazing. It is running about fifty percent hotter. So that meant that they've got reliability and longevity issues, and so the capabilities crammed into the F thirty five would have made sense on a two engine design. However, they decided they were going to make it a one engine design. This is that they had a vision for a thing, and then of course it gets the committee and it starts metamorphosizing into something that is very different. The F thirty five was going to be a low cost replacement for the F sixteen, a low cost replacement, or two trillion dollars into something it doesn't work. The F thirty five was released of an engine destined to be unreliable, with a cooling capacity that no experienced aerospace engineer could have credibly claimed would meet future cooling needs. The program costs is projected to be over two trillion dollars, which is four hundred percent more even if you adjust for inflation, four hundred percent more than what they'd estimated in two thousand and seven, and that's not because of inflation. Finally, there's no guarantee that desperately needed engine core upgrade, which is supposed to be delivered in twenty twenty nine. We're still five years away. We got a five year plan to fix this. Sounds like some communist country, doesn't it. There's no guarantee that'll be delivered on time or that it'll actually make the F thirty five engine reliable, you know, considering what they have done. So this is a good example of how the Pentagon is corrupt and captive to the military industrial complex, how it can't manage, how it is based on the false assumption that if we have bigger and better equipment, like the equipment we use in the last wars, that's going to do it for us. And they don't even pay attention to what is happening with this stuff. So I guess at the end of it, you know, I guess better equipment always wins the wars for us, doesn't it. We've had better equipment, We've won battles, but we lose wars. And that's a political Pentagon issue. But the having better equipment does not win the wars. I guess, General, you need to go fix your mass here.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's what's killing us. That kind of corruption, that kind of nonsense. Former Trump National Security advisor H. R. McMaster is now back, and he says the next couple of months are going to be really critical for Ukraine. Do you think that Trump is really going to be the priest president? You think that he's really going to fix all this stuff that is wrong. Frankly, I'm very skeptical, especially when you look at his first administration. This guy, Lieutenant General H. R. McMaster said yesterday, upcoming months will be really critical in determining the next phase of the war in Ukraine, as the President elect is expected to work to force a negotiated settlement when he enters his office. He doesn't like that. We got to figure out how we're going to win Ukraine. They were never going to win Ukraine. It's not possible for Ukraine to defeat Russia. So of course the US is going to be there directly, and that's what's going to get US involved in World War three. Even Michael Moore sees it and is calling out Biden on it. So Makemaster went on to CBS News, he's now pontificating there as a contributor. He said, Russia and Ukraine are both incentives to make as many games on the battlefield as they can before the new Trump administration comes in. That was obvious the day after the election right as soon as it was the votes are accounted, or they said so, they said as soon as Trump was declared the winner, it escalated on both sides. And we all knew what they were doing. They were trying to move the line of contact because they expected that was going to be frozen in any kind of negotiation. I mean, Master said, the dynamic is a real problem. Delivers a psychological blow to the Ukrainians to have Trump elected, So they have to have the confidence that they can't prevail this idiot. They can't prevail. They were never going to prevail. It's only going to be if we want to go into to war directly with Russia. He said, So, I think what happens is so many people have taken such a meopic view of Ukraine that they've misunderstood Putin's intentions and how consequential the war is to our interests across the world. This is the guy that Trump hired his first adminstration. What are our interests across the world? Please define that. See this is not about national security, This is not about making Americans secure. This is about their empire. I want nothing to do with it. I despise their empire, Their empire of lies and waste and death, all for their lines on a map. I'm disgusted with the US military. He argued. The nominees for the Director of National Intelligence and Defense Secretary should be asked key questions of how they will quote reconcile peace through strength, because they've got to beat Putin. He says, what do they think motivates and drives and constrains Putin? What do you think motivates and drives and constrains the US government? Nothing constrains them except reality, and they're going to get a big dose of that. McMaster said that Gabbard has a fundamental misunderstanding about what motivates Putin. She says, they've got to disabuse themselves of this strange affection for Putin. Will you people in the Pentagon need to disabuse yourself with a strange affection for war and death and for your idea that you're going to be the rulers of the world. That's disgusting. Nothing is more Unamerican than the Pentagon, and a Graham is more like it. Since when did America decide that this has to be the ruler of the world. I'm disgusted with this country. Michael Moore rips Joe Biden going out in a blaze of horror. He said, he's pushing us right into World War three. Even Michael Moore can see it. Everybody is saying this all over the world. We've got people in every country that seeing this. He published a Dear Joe letter and in it he says, instead of using your precious little time left to do something to help the American people, your first action after Trump won was to fast track the delivery of over six billion dollars in weapons to Ukraine. Then you called up Zelenski and gave him the green light to start firing long range ballistic missiles into a country with a massive amount of nuclear weapons, Russia. Then, as if that weren't enough carnage for one week, you authorize the use of anti personnel land mines in Russia. Land minds, Joe, Seriously, this is your legacy. This is how you want to go out in a blaze of horror, Like, if Joe's got to go, we all got to go with him, right right into World War three. Well, he's absolutely right. He forgot one thing. He forgot the new military base, the ballistic missile base that was put In Poland and opened up November thirteenth. More pointed out the US as that's the one that Putin threatened with this new hypersonic missile. So oh yeah, that new missile base that you put there, you know, kind of like Khrushchev wanted to do in Cuba. Well, I got a hypersonic missile for that, if we want to use it. More pointed out of the US had spent a billion dollars in efforts to remove land mines from war torn places such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia, adding that these are quote the places we invade and then we leave our land mines behind. He said, Vietnam was fifty years ago, Joe, and kids today in Southeast Asia are still getting their arms blown off by our land mines. That's your legacy, Joe, this is what you are doing. Yeah, legacy. Joe hasn't got a leg to stand on with this stuff, and neither are the kids. They're going to be maimed or killed by these land mines left behind and many other people. It's not just kids. Kids are drawn to them to play with them, they're curious, but it kills other people, not just kids, said the White House even lobbied against nineteen Democrat senators who moved to block Biden's weapon shipments to Israel. He said, Biden's administration accused these senators of being Hammas supporters. He said, maybe you should stop arming foreign wars and leave that to the next guy. He said, maybe you should focus on things that matter to Americans and make some real and powerful changes in the last two months that you've got left. Then he pivots into the absurd. He says, just you need to put the er, you need to publish it in the Constitution. It's like what he thinks that because they've had a sufficient number of states eventually authorize the Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution, that they did it legitimately. However, the language of the amendment stated that ratification that began in eighteen seventy four had seven years time limit, and when that seven years is up, only thirty five of the required thirty eight states had ratified it, and so they said, well, you can't put a tent time limit on it, except there's been two Supreme Court cases that say you can. So they've continued to ratify these things, but Anyway, getting back to the reality of war, you have the former Ukrainian commander in chief is now ambassador to the UK. And of course Kirstarma, the new Socialist, is pushing it this World War three as hard as Biden, the old Socialist is doing. And it may be because this guy is there. This guy's a real warmonger. He's the ambassador now from Ukraine to Great Britain. He says World War three has begun, and he makes a case that it has begun, because he said, it is an international conflict. We have Iranian drones, we have North Korean missiles, and we have Chinese shells being used by the Russians. Well, we have equipment. The Ukrainians are using equipment from America, from the UK, from France and many other places as well, Germany, so forth. And that happened before the Iranian drones or the North Korean missiles or troops, or the Chinese shells by were brought into Russia. So who is it that started World War Three? Here appearing to lobby for even more Western weaponry, he said, you can still stop here on the territory of Ukraine. But he says, if you don't stop them you know, this is the domino theory, right, Domino theory they've used for war after war, the big lie that they just keep using because guess what, it works. It always works. Former Ukrainian commander who now serves as an ambassador to Britain, and he is telling you no, he says, Kir Starmer, the Prime Minster in Britain says no, we're not at war. When he was asked, but we cannot allow Putin to win this war. Oh so then we are at war now. One of the things that you've heard over and over again, I've talked about how Lindsay Graham and Chris Christie say, well, this is good. We're depleting Russia's war machine and they're using up all their missiles and all this other stuff. We just got to keep this going, says oh Lindsay. Chris Christie same thing, he says, look at this, Look at how much weaponry and money they've thrown into this thing. We need to double down on this. Well, how much weaponry and money have we thrown into this? And we've got the naval commander of the Pacific, the endo Pacific Command is Admiral Sam Papero. He told a Brookings Institute audience earlier this week that earlier in the war, the US was shipping less valuable weaponry to Ukraine, which didn't deeply impact our readiness for big global threats like China. But more advanced defense tech is currently being shipped and this now presents a serious polem for the United States long term defense needs. So wait a minute, our defense stocks are being taken down as well as Russia's. Huh, how's that? How's that going for us? These guys are brilliant, aren't they? He said, Now, with some of the Patriots missiles that have been employed, some of the air to air missiles that have been employed, it's now eating into stock, and he said, to say otherwise would be dishonest. He said, it imposes costs on the readiness of America to respond in the end of Pacific region, which is the most stressing theater for the quantity and quality of munitions, because China is the most capable potential adversary in the world. He said, None of these weapons are specific to any particular theater of war, but you can't resist reposition them easily or in a timely manner. So if these things are setting in Ukraine and there's a war with China. Well you don't have them, right. They called for the depleted weaponry to be restored, and then some he said, there we go, more profits for the military industrial complex. Put them on steroids. European countries have also suffered the same problem of deleted domestic stockpiles. Now, so US and European officials have been discussing giving Ukraine nuclear weapons. Well, it seems like it was just yesterday. That was a big escalation to give them tanks. There's a big escalation, to give them jets. Then it was a big escalation to give them long range missiles. But no worry, we're not going to use those. Then they're using them. Just keep going. So now we're going to give them nuclear weapon. Don't worry, We're not going to use him, except when they do. According to The New York Times, US and European officials have discussed a range of options they believe will deter Russia from taking more Ukrainian territory, including nuclear weapons given to the Madman and Kiev Zelensky. He wants a nuclear war. This guy is absolutely insane. He's a puppet. He's just a puppet that they put in there, but he really wants it, desperate to bolster Ukraine standing in the war. Before the transition of power in January, the twentieth of the Biden administration is looking at a range of serious escalations, a deterrence such as stypiling nuclear weapons, and so the belief that Trump and his incoming Director of National Intelligence Telsey Gabbard, will take a more favorable stance on Russia. However, Trump proved to be a Russia hawk during the first administration. He ramped up sanctions on Moscow, he provided leth little arms to Ukraine, and he expelled a large number of Russian diplomats from the US. You know, all of his talk that was just you know, red meat to the MAGA people about leaving NATO. Well, no, if you guys don't get up your weapons, you know, start you know, contributing more to NATO, which just maybe we'll just get out of it. I don't know. That was just a lot of bluster, and that was just to push them to up the ante because they knew this was coming. That's the key thing I've played so many times. Alexeiy Aristovich, who was you know, Zelenski got elected on a on a campaign of peace. Does that sound familiar. We've already seen that with Woodrow Wilson. We've already seen that with FDR. Maybe we're going to see it again with Trump. Well, Zelenski got elected in twenty nineteen, and when Alexey Aristovich went as a peace embassy and came and negotiator and came back and talked to the press there, and so with this chance, as he said nothing, he says, as a matter of fay, it's going to get worse in three years. In three years twenty twenty two, we will be at war with Russia. Howd they know that? How did they know that? Because you see, there was already war. He ran in a campaign a piece, because in twenty nineteen they had already been in a civil war. The Kiev government had already been shelling for five years. They're civilians who wanted to leave and attach themselves to Russia. So yeah, they seem to know all this stuff. And Trump is there saying you need to arm up, and they did, and so he's kind of laying the groundwork for it, wasn't he? And September Putin said he preferred Lalla to win the White house. I bet he did play a game a chest with Laala. She can't handle take tac toe. Trump has imposed as many sanctions on Russia, he said, as any president ever imposed before. And if Harris is doing well, perhaps you'll refrain from such actions. Well again, that is guys, that's probably his syop game. He's playing with people. You know, she would just be a puppet figurehead. It'd be the same people that are running everything now. She was to win, but after they launched this hypersonic missile last week, nobody saw it coming, nobody had a defense for it. And Putin said, oh, and by the way, we can get to any European capital. We've got enough range with this. It has conventional weapons, but it also has nuclear weapons, and it travels at over mock ten, which is faster than a speeding bullet. See, it's as fast as Superman. So Eastern European capitals could be hitting a matter of just a few minutes. And so they put this video out to show the missile range. And so there you go, there the missiles being fired, and go to warsaw Berlin at Paris and London. So you got Warsaw in twelve minutes. Berlin in fifteen minutes, Paris and London in twenty minutes from their location deep inside Russia, all the way across Europe twenty minutes. That's how fast this thing is. And they're putting this up there to they think about us, right, you have no defense against this, and we can be there within twelve to twenty minutes. As a matter of fact, why warsaw, Well, that's where that new anti missile base is, the anti missile base that opened up on November thirteenth, that doesn't have any defense against this missile. So interesting thing is that, you know, we looked at this strange video footage of this the new missile thing, and it turns out that they put it had six warheads, independent warheads. And if you look at this video that showed the new Russian weapon, count these weird looking explosions here one, two, three, four, five, six. Looks like the video footage was of the hypersonic thing. Really strange, isn't It Almost looked like some kind of a laser weapon being released there. But you know, we don't want to back down. We're going to bullheaded proceed forward. As a matter of fact, when these in the last stage which you were seeing right there is it's blasting through it's going at mock eleven, eleven times the speed of sound, cutting edge hypersonic missile for which there's no defensive intercept capability. And you know, like I said, it looked like some kind of a laser thing that was there. But one of the reasons that it's not just at speed that makes it so difficult for them to defend against, but because it's traveling so fast, it creates with the going through the air that quickly it gets like a plasma, corona or whatever the front of it. And maybe that's what you're seeing there, because then it accelerates. That's just when it's flying at mock ten. Then at the last age it gets even faster mick eleven. So maybe it's that plasma, that corona that's around it. The plasma is what absorbs the radar, makes it invisible to radar. As well as being super fast, and as he pointed out, it's capable carrying a nuclear warhead as well. And so the Defense Minister, foreign Minister of Foreign Minister, not Defense Minister of Russia, Dmitry Peskov. So the key message is that the reckless decisions and actions of Western countries which produce missiles supply them to Ukraine subsequently take part in carrying out strikes on Russian territory cannot go unanswered. Anyone, says said they subsequently take part in carrying out these strikes. As everybody's pointed out, the US has to be involved with the targeting and the operation of these things, and so it is the US that is actually firing those missiles, and to the US missiles with US personnel firing those missiles into Russia. The West does not have missiles that fly at such speed or hypersonic missiles at all, he said. Although the US has repeatedly boasted that it has such missiles, it has never demonstrated a missile flight. They appeared to show missiles that flew at a supersonic speed of five and a half times the speed of sound Mack five point five. However, hypersonic speed begins at Mock six to seven. Moon of Alabama also agrees calls it a huge game changer. He said the surprising and successful demonstration of such an enormous capability as a wake up call for European strategists. Do you think they'll wake up. Are they going to sleepwalk into World War three? Having been defeated in the fight for commodities and the dom Bass region they push were extending the reach of their weapons into Russia. Now think about that, having been defeated in the fight for commodities, the fight for commodities, It's like Lindsay Graham say, they got like ten twelve trillion dollars worth of commodity. They're minerals and resources, that type of stuff. We can't let putin have that. We got to have it right, is that we're fighting for Well, you know, with that kind of money, we could buy three or four more failed jets systems. But yeah, ten to twelve trillion dollars in the rich commodities rich area of the dom Bass. Putting the mind of the West on Sunday said, we believe the US made a mistake by UNIL not only destroying the I and F Treaty in twenty nineteen under a far fetched pretext, that's the Intermediate Nuclear Forces Treaty, and that's what this new missile would fall into with its range. They have long range, medium that type thing. So they had a treaty about the medium range missiles, which this would have been included in But in twenty nineteen, let's see when was Trump president. Oh yeah, that's right, twenty nineteen. Trump got out of the I and F treaty, and so he said, we don't even have a treaty that you know, you can say that we've violated. You got out of that treaty, he said, And yet we can't seem to figure out how to get out of the Paris Treaty. We can get out of a treaty that is there to reduce weapons because we want to have more weapons for the military industrial complex to sell us, But we can't get out of the Paris client i'm a treaty because you know that war against us by these green washed billionaires, people like Elon Musk that now run Trump. We got to keep that going. The Pentagon has confirmed that the US has was warned in advance about the ERECTIONNIC missile attack via nuclear security channels, but the US didn't tell the EU. Let that sink in Europeans. Yeah, we knew about that. We didn't tell you. This is old lion, he says on Twitter. He says, notice that they didn't warn the EU. So the pucker factor in the EU watching that ICBM launch must have been intense. Can you imagine their reaction? Yeah, It's always great the way we treat our allies, isn't it. This week Ukraine used America made missiles and the British use their storm Shadow cruise missile to strike into Russia. Putin said these attacks demonstrate the West intent to transform the Ukrainian conflict into a global war and the stress of these weapons could not be used without the direct involvement of US and NATO military. He said it was not Russia a US that destroyed the system of international security, the inf Treaty and other agreements. He accused of the US of clinging to the hegemony at the expense of global stability. And so the US is now adjusting its nuclear deterrence strategy, ramping it up. And you know, I've had Joel Skousen on several times and for the longest time. Joel Skousen has said for years, even before this independent program, even when I was at Info Wars, he's consistently said that the US wants to provoke a nuclear attack because they believe that they can absorb the first strike in their bunkers, while the rest of us die and they want that. Starting to look like he was absolutely right, because you will absorb the first strike of a nuclear war with these hypersonic missiles. There anything you're going to do about it. They know that and they want it because these people are about depopulating the world. Whether it's or the bioweapon shot not a gain of function, a bioweapon shot, or whether it's provoked nuclear war, they want to absorb the first strike, or more accurately, to have US absorb it. And so we continue on our bloated, failed programs like the F thirty five, while Russia demonstrates the hypersonic missile, and the US and the American and European populations are kind of sleepwalking into this. I don't know the politicians are. I think maybe they know exactly what they're doing. We're gonna take a quick break and we'll come back and read your comments. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: M h m hm.
Speaker 4: H to look at.
Speaker 3: Fat.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: All right, a stealth patriot. Thank you for the tip. I appreciate that. So the old F fifteen has never been shot down in combat? Not good enough? I guess they have to take something that works well, change it, screw everything up like Harley Davidson does with their motorcycles, and let the car companies do. Right, what have they done? For the most part, They've added a bunch of tech that we don't really need in the cars, making it incredibly expensive. And wait, scroll up a little bit here. There's one I wanted to get and it was junk Silver said. It's not a fighter jet. It's a jobs program. It's a welfare corporate welfare program, is what it is. And this is what they do. They add compleatent needless complexity to systems in order to ramp up the cost. That is really what they're doing. So that's ay or one two three, He says, Biden is taking U straight into war without the approval of Congress. That's the point that Thomas Massey made exactly right, the very thing he spoke against and also avowed to impeach any president that did it. Go figure, that's right, I played it on Friday. Wait a minute, you can't, and Thomas Massey said, we need to impeach this guy. Everybody pushed by again, impeach him, He says, well, look at even Biden said this was that back in two thousand and seven, I think, and that was when they were trying to push us into an Iran war. Funny how things don't change. Jerry Alatallo says, fascist eugenesis m R and A bioweapons mass murderers know their time is running out, and they've concluded global wars their sole means for escaping Nurremberg style prosecutions and death sentences. Well, I agree. I think deep population has always been a part of this agenda. And when you go back and you look at Paul Erlik talking in the late nineteen sixties the population bomb. We got to get rid of the population. How do we do it? Well, wars are pretty good, but even better than that is disease. Well, I don't think that they engineered anything. I know they didn't engineer anything, because it just didn't. If they had engineered something, it would have been completely different, folks. It would have seen everybody dying in twenty twenty. We had an increase in twenty twenty because now we know they were killing people in hospitals and Trump was paying them to kill people in hospitals, paying them through CMS, the same organization that he just put this pro lockdown, pro vaccine stooge doctor Oz in charge of and we're going to get to that here in terms of the personnel, and so yeah, you can you know, the disease was the shot. The disease was the shot. All let's talk about the gain of function and WU hand lab and all the rest of the stuff. That's a red herring, that is a red hearing. Soilent Goy says, US has nothing to leverage Russia. America bombed their pipeline, armed, their enemy, tries to sanction them, constantly lies to them. Why would Russia concede anything? And they've announced that their goal is to have regime change, In other words, they want to take over Russia. This is an existential threat to Putin, if not a threat to Russia. So why would he negotiate with anything? A Guin fan says, speaking to don't frag me Bross. Americans also do not have a history of worrying about hostile foreign armies. They can come here and wipe out people's We're in a bubble and that's my design. Well, if we look at we look at the new capability, we will see what's going to happen with that little Ford schoolhouse talking about eggs. You know we're going to get to that as well. Are terribly expensive here, and just in time for our chickens to go dormant for the winter, and my water glass supply is low. Yeah, David Strauss, I've heard David mentioned the Degle report a few times on here, but I've seen very little about it in alternative news circles. What does everyone think about this? Well, I'll tell you what I think about it. I think that was put out by the Degle who worked for the Pentagon, that type of thing. I think that they are. They have this compulsion because they're evil Satanists. They have this compulsion to tell you what they're going to do, they really do, And I think that that was a declaration of what they intended to do. I don't think that was just some guys weekend project or something. I think that's exactly what they designed to do, the biggest population reductions here in the US. Audi Modern Retro Radio he says, Hey, all tomorrow, I'm interviewing Mark Farner of Grand Funk Railroad and that'll run on my station. Say well, that's cool, it's cool. Modern Retro Radio dot Com that's where you can find. That's that's good to know. Let's talk a little bit about some of Trump's picks. And I think that this is important because it is an absolute betrayal of everything that MAGA said that they want it. You know, MAGA doesn't like the vaccine. And you've got all these people like Alex Jones and Wayne Allen Root and many others. WorldNetDaily pushed really hard against the vaccine. After initially Alex told people, don't worry about it. You know, this is not the bad Gates vaccine. This is Trump is doing this. He knows what he's doing. It is forty chess. It's just sugar water with you know, some aluminum and some mercury and things like that. I've played that clip a lot of times for you. I'm not going to play it again. And he's spent twenty years telling people that how bad the adjuvents of aluminum and mercury for people. Just take it. You can do it for Trump and don't worry about this. It's not the bad Gays vaccine. Then he flipped and they started warning everybody about it. That's pretty consistent across the MAGA media, because you you know, they were very people were very skeptical about it, and Trump, I've played it for you many times. My people, my people don't like the vaccine, they should love it. I'm the father of the vaccine, all the rest of stuff. Well, now they had this double think where they held these mutually exclusive ideas that they don't like the vaccine, but they love the father of the vaccine. And now that he's getting in, he is putting in a lot of pro vaccine, pro lockdown people in. But listen to this headline from Breitbart, because I thought this was the most amazing thing about it. Listen to how Breitbart outright lies to people. It's amazing. They're like Pravda or it's Vestia, just outright lie. And there's so much of the magamedia. They will either not talk about the background of these people, or they'll deliberately spin it and misrepresent what is happening. The headline. Pull it up there, Donald Trump picks anti lockdown vaccine skeptic healthcare nominees. Nothing could be further from the truth, Breitbart, and you ought to know it, and your readers need to know this. You know, Nick Nolty, who had been a former editor I think, but now he's kind of semi retired. I guess he just does movies. But he was a big, big vaccine promoter promoter during all this stuff, and he was getting ratioed with the comments go back and report on movies. You don't know anything of what you're talking about, the vaccines that you're talking about. President, this is Breitbart. President like Donald Trump nominated many leading healthcare experts who opposed coronavirus era lockdowns and focused on ending chronic illness, and he and one they want to overhaul America's healthcare corporate bureaucracies. Nothing could be further from the truth. So they first of all, talked about doctor Marty Mcarey for the FDA, the transplant surgeon frequently questioned the efficacy of lockdowns and enforcing mask wearing for children. Most of these people that they've got. What they questioned was the mandates, but they cheered the vaccine. That's the reality, bright Bart. They questioned the mandates because the mandates were coming from Biden. If the mandates had come from Trump, they wouldn't question it. As a matter of fact, the military mandates did come from Trumps. Jason Barker has pointed out he was fighting him. He was in the military. He said he knew Trump before he you know, in December, I said, yeah, we're going to force a military to get that's when it gets its emergency use authorization. And so it was the same program that Biden had. And of course, so many people who support this stuff will come out and say, well, it wasn't mandated, it was coursed, and it's all on you if you took it. I am so sick of that. I am so sick of people who are fraudulently lied to by the media and by the medical community and by the pharmaceutical companies, and then when they are lied to and then they're threatened with their job and they take it, and you say, well, it's not my problem, that's Laura Lumer, right, not my problem. I didn't take that. And I saw somebody else on Twitter recently doing that, and it's fighting with everybody. Well, I knew better. It's their fault. So fraud and coercion and lies outright lies are not a problem. So one reason public health officials may be afraid to acknowledge the effectiveness of natural immunity, said Marty McCarey, is they fear that it'll to some to choose getting the infection over vaccination. Now listen to this. He then says, that's a legitimate concern, and others you want people to get the vaccine, right, Oh, well, you know he opposed Biden's vaccine mandates, but he's going to do everything to lie to you fraudulently about these vaccines. He said, we can encourage all Americans to get vaccinated while still being honest about the data. No, you can't, because if you were honest about the data, and he's saying this stuff in twenty twenty one, if you were honest about the data, we knew just a couple of weeks in this look at this, we got more adverse effects and people dying reported into the various database, which they've been discouraged from reporting. We've got more people in there than we've had with all the other vaccines combined for five years, and then for ten years, and then for twenty years, then for the entire time, and that was ramping up very rapidly. Within a couple of months, we saw how dangerous this was. Never had had a vaccine quote unquote that had this kind of adverse stuff and he's either there so we can encourage all Americans to get vaccinated while still being honest about the data. No, this guy who works for Johns Hopkins has the lot of people about that, and then we've got more to say about him. Another pick that was released here with doctor Jeannette Nae shy Watt. I don't know her, but I don't know how to pronounce their name. It came from another country seeing her family. A fierce advocate, says Trump. A fierce advocate and strong communications communicator rather for preventive medicine and public health. She has committed to ensuring that Americans have access to affordable, quality health care and believes in empowering individuals to take charge of their health to live longer, healthier lives. Trump said in his statement, So here's the truth about this woman. Here. She was on Fox News, brought on there multiple times to talk about the vaccine. She said, vaccine hesitancy is a global threat. If it's a global threat, I guess you can mandate it for people, right. So, she criticized the vaccine mandates when it was Biden, but she had previously when she was part of the Trump administration, said vaccine hesitancy is a global threat, so again pushing it with lies, just like McCarey dead and still does. And she also had this to say, let's see, we're going to get to that in a moment. Hang on. So doctor Oz, doctor Oz of course at CMS, and we talked about him last week, pushing microchips, pushing this idea that kids are transgender as babies, as babies, he's got these people on a young child who's now been a boy, who's now the parents have been dressing him up as a girl, maybe about five or six years old, and he's pushing that stuff years ago. And of course he also he also pushed the lockdown as well. Take a look at this. Jack was Soviet before he decided that the partisan loyalty was more important, had said. Doctor Oz was talking about the CCP's brutal lockdowns and Wuhan. He says, we have to copy what they did. We have to take their blueprint and repeat it here in this country, said doctor Oz. And that's what we did. You know, I got kicked off of YouTube permanently for saying that twenty twenty was the year the world became China, and that's what he was pushing that we need to copy what China has done. Now. Jack Pisoviet put that out in twenty twenty two when doctor Oz was in the primary to run as the Republican nominee, and yet Donald Trump supported doctor Oz. Isn't that interesting? And of course High Impact Flicks took that screenshot from Jack p Soviet and retweeted it. He said, America is facing a healthcare crisis and there may be no physician more qualified and capable than doctor Oz. He says, we have to repeat what China did in their country, and he gets he gets promoted, he gets endorsed by Trump, he gets promoted to CMS, and all the rest of this stuff. I get banned permanently from YouTube for saying that, and that's what did it? You know, that brought me to their attention, and then they put me on suspension and they go back and oh, we find two other things that we don't like, the three strikes and you're out that type of thing. And I can't even post Christmas music anymore. But doctor Oz is going to be deciding that at CMS that you know, drugs for kids, that's fine, you know, it's interesting. I saw this headline didn't make any sense at all to me, and they were saying testicular cancer went up and people who had orchid ectomies or something, which is a castration, right because of this transgender stuff. Now the hell the world do you get testicular cancer when they're no longer there. Well, the reality is that the headline was misleading. What they found was that these people who had been taking these these castrating drugs or you know what we used to give to rapists, we now give to children, now give to children. And what they found was that they've been taking these things for a while. When they go to do the operation, oh you've already got cancer, and oh it's spread. You got cancer from these drugs, from the drugs, not from the surgery. From the drugs. He supports that as well. I'm sure CMS will pay for that, But Breitbart tells you just the opposite. They don't mention any of that. Breitbart doesn't mention the microchipping that he was pushing. They didn't mention the lockdowns that he was pushing. They didn't mention the jabs that he was pushing. Vaccines in journal, but this vaccine in particular, No, this is what Breitbart says Oz has criticized the CDC's recommendations that young people get booster coronavirus vaccine shots. That's pretty damning, isn't it. I mean, did he oppose coronavirus shots for kids? No, he opposed the boosters for the kids. Oh, that's something we can write about, says Breitbart. That's something we can put a positive light in. He may have pushed the vaccine on everybody, he may have pushed the vaccine on kids, but he drew the line when it came to the booster shots for kids. Oh, there you go. Don't talk about his chipping of people. Don't talk about the transgender stuff. Don't talk about the lockdowns and the endless pushing of the vaccines. As a matter of fact, here is Harry. He is bullying Wendy Williams because she said you didn't want to get the Trump shot.
Speaker 5: Are you planning of getting your vaccine now?
Speaker 1: No? No, I don't trust it.
Speaker 4: I've never gotten the flu shot either though, and you and I have talked about that, and several of the doctors on my team talked to me about Wendy, we'll get the flu shot. And I've never had the flu. I'm not getting a flu shot. I very rarely get a cold, I never have headaches. I don't take an ass for in because I feel my heart murmur or something like that. I'm not getting No, I don't don't trust it. There I said it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So let me go back to the i'c scenes for a second, because what you say and believe is so important to a lot of people. I mean millions and millions of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a sigh off to run here.
Speaker 5: Williams didn't get a vaccine, so I don't want to get a vaccine. So let me just ask you if there's anything that could happen that would make you feel comfortable. Ten million people get vaccinated without a problem. Your neighbor gets vaccinated as sibling, your son gets vaccinated, someone that's dear to you gets vaccinated does well, that might make you think, you know, just to get past the hassle of having the line on my back recovering from COVID nineteen or maybe not recovering, job worth the risk that I might actually consider this vaccine.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting the vaccine.
Speaker 4: Listen, ten million people and more have the flu vaccine, and how many people per year catch the flu. You know, I know, I'm not getting the vaccine doctor us, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I don't trust it.
Speaker 5: And is there something in particularly you don't trust about it? The fact that it was made quickly, the fact that we don't have enough follow up. What specifically is bothered you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of those it wasn't tested to skip the test.
Speaker 4: We smart people, but doctors don't know everything. And that's been proven as well. I'm not getting the vaccine, and I'm not saying that you shouldn't get the vaccine. Everybody watching, I'm just saying, I'm saying you shouldn't.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting I said it, then I'm saying it now. Okay, so this is okay. Now. Unfortunately, as Brad Zerbo tweeted out, he put a link. He says, unfortunately, she did eventually came in and got vaccinated. Probably had to do it to keep her job. And shocker, she got COVID and according to this article, she has unnamed ongoing medical issues. Now, and he links to an article from the Wrap, Wendy Williams extends her TV hiatus. It's due to an ongoing medical issues. Ongoing medical issues. It's that guy pushed it, kept pushing pushing it on her. But again Trump says, there may be no physician more qualified and capable than doctor Oz to make America healthy again, and you know, to move on to trans kids and get us chipped. There may be no doctor that is more effective at propaganda. So that tells you something about where Trump has headed, doesn't It's gonna be another si op, gonna be another SiO. He's been at the forefront of healthy living for decades, he says about doctor Oz as he's pushing the chips and pushing the trends stuff, and now let's go back to a doctor. Jeannette N. Shy Watt, a surgeon general. Life Site News is not lying like Breitbart and like WND and like info Wars and like on and on and on. They tell it like it is. They tell it. If there's something good about somebody, they'll mention it. If something bad about them, they'll mention it. They're not going to just suck up and take whatever Trump throws out there and try to put lipstick on these pigs. Life Site News says, well, she was nominated alongside Marty McCarey, who is going to be FDA Administrator. Notably, during her time at Fox News, she widely promoted vaccines, specifically against COVID. The side evidence of the vaccines were both unnecessary and dangerous. We all knew this. We knew every bit of this when it was happening. This is not something we just found out. We knew all of this before any of the doctors started talking about it. Right, I had to do was look at the various thing. All you had to do was look at previous years when they would sell the flu shot. Wendy Williams was onto something. It was exactly the same sig op they would use annually to push the flu shot during the COVID nineteen pandemic. Life Site News. So she worked on the front lines of New York City. I'm sorry, this is Trump saying that she worked on the front lines in New York City treating thousands of Americans. Well, that tells you right there that she's part of the fraud. Anybody who was in New York City that was supposed to be the epicenter, the worst place. And ye as we pointed out many times, we had a lot of independent journalists go around found that the hospitals were empty. They got run off by hospital administrators and so forth. We saw the twenty five hundred beds that were you know, military hospital that was set up in Central Park and then quietly taken down the middle of the night after nobody used it. We saw the hospital ship go to New York City as well as to La nobody used it. They quietly left. Franklin Graham same thing with his Samaritan ministries. I talked to pandemic nurse as the name of her book was, I forget what her actual name was. She wrote a book about it. She said, Hey, I was a nurse in Florida. I wanted to help people, and there was nothing happening in the Florida hospitals, but everybody kept saying it's really it's just horrible in New York. So she voluntarily went up to New York to help people up there. She said. She reported in and it was a couple of days before they called her to come in. She thought that was strange. And then she got there and she saw they weren't busy. But as she was being introduced, you know, shown the area by a doctor who was not busy. You know, they got time for all these these videos they put up on TikTok and everything. Well, the doctor wasn't busy, but he told her, he said, these patients on ventilators, he said, you know, eighty high, eighty percent, low, nineties percent of them were going to die. That was what Trump was paying for. She wrote a book about it. And so here's this woman that Trump has just moted, and a surgeon general, and he says she worked on the front lines in New York City. That means that she's a frontline fraudster, a frontline liar for Trump, for Trump and his pandemic. She helped patience and the aftermath of Trump's historic operation Warp Speed that saved hundreds of millions of lives, wrote Trump in a press release. Yeah, how many people did she kill who have ventilators with medazlam and other drugs to suppress your breathing when you've got respiratory issues? And here she is on Fox News pushing vaccines. Remember Breitbart told us that Trump has filled his cabinet with anti vax skeptics and anti lockdown people.
Speaker 3: First of all, vaccines saved lives. And I am so excited, and I think and I commend Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg for taking action because this affects everyone. This affects our children and affects adults. We just look at the recent measles outbreak, the biggest outbreak that we've had in decades with measles, and that's no joke. Measles can cause brain inflammation and pneumonia and ear infections and hearing loss and death. So it's about time that breaking action. And I hope to pray that other social media platforms will follow suit and do the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to get the shot.
Speaker 6: The vaccinations is so important.
Speaker 1: This is really going around. Yeah, she's a perfect one for him, isn't she. Yeah, they keep telling the same lies everywhere, These guys keep telling the same lies. Well, you know, and again I showed this to you before you know. She's on vaccine hesitancy is a global threat. She said, protect yourself, educate yourself, and vaccinate. She tweeted out, mm hmmm, yeah, well protect yourself and educate yourself. What did you think you're gonna get when you voted for Trump? Maga, you thought you were gonna get vaccine skeptics. So you thought you going to get cheerleaders for his depopulation program. That's exactly what. You got a bunch of cheerleaders for them. Trump tapped And this is now, this is zero hedge doing. It's Trump sucking right here, they say Trump taps COVID contrarian staunch public health critic mccarrey for FDA. Really is that how big pharmacies there? No, but they even unlike Breiitbart, okay, even though they're sucking up to Trump, sucking up to that. Oh he did a great job. They do talk about some of the negatives in it, said, while not broadly opposing COVID vaccines, that's right, he didn't oppose them. McCarry condemned the Biden administration for pushing boosters on young patients. Oh there we go. Yeah, get the vaccine. You should get it. It's going to save your life. Don't be hesitant take it. Even the kids. Oh well, I don't know. As people are dropping like flies after a couple of years of this nonsense, and they keep trying to push boosters on kids. He finally says something, finally, Oh we'll hang on to that. We'll hang on to that. So he says the problem with these vax mandates as all of them said, all of these Trump supposedly anti vaxers. Their problem is is that they don't want vaccine hesitancy. That's a threat to them. And he says that as well. He said the vaccine mandates quote create never vaxers, and he wants to always vACC you always. The new head of the FDA, now remember Trump's previous two heads. We had Scott Gottlieb and Han. They've now gone to Pfizer and Moderna. Some feel but McCarry was too slow, says zero Hedge, to question some elements of the COVID regime. Well, they're not going to say that. Some people have said, we're not going to criticize Trump, says zero Hedge, We're not going to state the facts. Well show this is some other people are saying this. I'm not saying this, President Trump. Don't get mad at me, MAGA cult please. Some feel that macary was too slow to question some elements of the COVID regime. It was initially too credulous about the benefits of vaccination. In June twenty twenty, he touted the liberating qualities of universal masking. Liberating. He called it liberating. Universal masking is liberating. But putting a handkerchief on your face and breathing and all that stuff all day, that's liberating. He said, that's Orwellian, that's double think, if ever there was double speak, And then that was in June of twenty twenty it was liberating to wear a mask. In March of twenty twenty one, he tweeted out the data shows that vaccines confer near perfect protection against death and hospitalization from COVID. So he's a Johns Hopkins lying shill for the vaccine companies. And don't tell me that this guy doesn't know better. He's a doctor. Come on, you know. And this is who Trump's new FDA head is this pharmacial from Johns Hopkins. And I thought that Breitbart said that he was against masking. Yeah, they did, except they must have missed that quote. At least their hedge got that. But still big cheerleaders. Kennedy RFK Jr. Is a big cheerleader of this guy. Marty McCarey who said, masks we're liberating, liberating for the people who can tell you to wear them. Right, Yes, I've been liberated from reason, from science, and from the law. I can tell people do whatever they want. Simon says, do this and like at these people got to do it. Look at that, Look at that they're doing it. Actually, Kennedy said, the FDA is in need of a major trimming. He said, there are entire departments, like the nutrition department at the FDA that have to go. They're not doing their job. Seriously. You've got these people you're pushing, people who push the masks, who push the bio weapon stuff and all. And now you're worried about sugar in our food. That's your high priority. It's all we're going to get from the from HHS and this big pharma Johns Hopkins liar and fraud. The Washington Post reports that Kennedy was influential and McCarey's selection as Kennedy urged Trump to favor candidates not tightly linked to either the healthcare industry or to government. He worked at Johns Hopkins. I mean, these people have been involved in all these germ games in RFK Junior knows that he knows about these germ games going back to every year they would do it, and it was always Johns Hopkins and Fauci and the CIA running these things every year. Well, here's what the pharmaceutical industry says. STAT News is the trade publication for the pharmaceutical industry. Listen to their headline, we dodged a bullet With Marty McCarey as FDA commissioner, many appear cautiously optimistic. Many what many big pharma people. They're excited about this guy. Breitbart wants you to believe that he's going to go and zero Hedge wants you to believe that he's going to go to war with big pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical companies no better. STAT reporters reached out to key figures and biotech and pharma and and medical devices to find out what they think about JOHNS. Hopkins, pancreatic surgeon Marty McCarey, and they said, we dodged a bullet, We dodged a bullet. Well, I think the bullet hit us, didn't hit Trump. I don't believe that ear story either. High Boost says, we got a TV doctor. This is all fake. We got a WWE owner, it's all fake. Don't worry America, she's hot, he says. I don't know. I didn't think she was. Maybe that's an old picture you saw it, Andy says, I watched them the er nurses PCR test a dead thirty eight year old male who took the JAB eight weeks prior to dying for no reason whatsoever, PCR test him. Well, I guess they can get twenty percent bonus on whatever they did. I can't even talk facts with anyone that is MAGA friendly. It's like playing chess with a pigeon that they not over all the pieces and crap on the board and strut around like they want. That's exactly it. That's great. I love that, Hindy. Yeah, they uh, over all the pieces, crap on the board and start around like they want. U s a Miller one two three. Doctor Oz said he would never give his own children the vaccine. Why would he think we would ever want to take it? Yeah, well he's I don't know, maybe he just doesn't like Americans and his children are Turkish. Right. So President like Trump unveils a quantum leap plan to revolutionize American living, and we're going to talk about what that new plan, a new way to live is. Uh when we return, we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: And you have all been uh waiting with baited breath to hear what President elect Trump's quantum Leap plan is to revolutionize American living. And this is brought to you by yet another media outlet. That is another con servitude media outlet for Trump. They serve him and they con you conservatives servitudes, I should say. Trump said in his incoming administration, he will work to revolutionize America's standard of living by building new cities, investing in transportation, lowering the cost of living for everyone, and modernizing public spaces across the country. Yes, the Quantum Leap Plan is his freedom cities and he's not giving up on that, folks. This guy is a world economic form democrat. He's a pal of the Clintons and Jeffrey Epstein, and he is a pal of big Pharma, and he's the father of the JAB. What do we expect from this guy? He wants to ten again. Here's his plan again. He's still talking about this plan. You know. Some of these things are put out there by his staff and you never hear from them again. When he ran in twenty sixteen, he had a great plan. Of the issues then were the border and Obamacare and things like that. Somebody is staff put together a plan that was going to allow people to have information about their healthcare. You know, how what is the record of this hospital, of this doctor or whatever. Yeah, give you some transparency so you could make a decision. They would allow you to keep more of your money with tax breaks and savings accounts and things like that, so that you would have the money to make that informed decision. They would allow competition across state lines. You know, that's one of the reasons all we got blue cross, blue shield of this state and blue shield of that state because they have to they can't go across state lines for some reason. Doesn't mean that they don't collude, of course they do. They're all doing exactly the same thing. It's like standard oil of Ohio versus standard oil of Illinois or whatever. You know, Oh, we broke up the monopoly, did you really? But anyway, it was all these different things and they were good. You know, it was a good plan. Trump never mentioned it in his twenty sixteen campaign, and upon election when I went back to reference it to talk about it, it's like, well, I hope he's going to do this, or that they had purged the page, the deep sixed it and so, but it's freedom cities. This is something he's talked about. It's something he really wants to do, and he's talking about it again. Ten cities to be built on undeveloped federal land. Well, again, there's a lot of federal land that the federal government doesn't have a constitutional authority to own. I have constitutional authority to own ports and forts, but not the vast majority of the Western states. And so President Trump proposes a national contest, a national contest to charter up to ten new cities on a very small portion of federal land and award these charters to the best ideas and proposals for development. And of course it is going to be on a very very small portion of federal land, because that's Agenda twenty one, which goes back to before the twenty first century. Those are you and agenda to concentrate everybody in a few of these mega cities. They later called them smart cities. Now Trump is calling them freedom cities. But it's to concentrate the population in cities where we're easily surveiled and controlled. And of course five G and all the rest of stuff that he was pushing without any regard for health issues is a big part of that surveillance and control, and the vast majority of America was going to be off limits to everybody. So yeah, well, we won't use too much funeral land to put in ten cities. We'll just pack people in. And you know that's the old UN plan. He is a un democrat, globalist, and he's a pervert as well. So he proposes a national contest. May the best billionaire win? Who will be the lucky billionaire? Who will win this? Maybe he can do it as some kind of an apprentice thing, right, maybe we can have reality TV about who gets to design the world that we're all going to be forced to live in or these smart cities. I tell you, this guy is such a backstabbing trader and he hasn't even become president yet. You can see the outlines of what he's going to do here. So we're going to award these charters and gonna have charters. What does that mean? Well, I'm not sure. I mean, you know, when we had when you had James Town set up, it was a charter right from the British government. So we're going to give you charter, We're going to give you title to this area, and so I guess you know, people like Elon Musk will be given ownership of this The federal government retains this land unconstitutionally, and rather than turn it over to the states to be allocated to people, they're going to turn it over to some billionaires so they can make money off of it. With their charter. Trump additionally proposed launching the biggest revolution in American transportation since the Interstate Highway system by advancing air mobility via vertical takeoff and landing vehicles. Well, and of course we've already talked about how they're are going to grease the skids for self driving for Elon Musk. Who knows, maybe Elon Musk will take to the skies as well instead of the boring approach where you go underground. He certainly understands and everybody should understand what we've talked about for the longest time that if you've got cities that are going to get more and more dense and that are going to grow up with high rise buildings, well you're going to have to grow the infrastructure up as well, because you can't start getting wider and wider with roads. They're going to have to be multi layer. That's why he started doing the boring thing. But of course you could do with the flying cars as well. So here we go. I guess they should call it the Jetson option that we've got here. Everybody's always saying, where's my flying car? You know, well, I'm afraid you're not going to like it when it comes because you won't own it, you won't drive it. It'll be owned by Musk and Bezos and black Rock and that type of thing. So he says he's going to challenge the governors of all fifty states to take part in a modernization and beautification campaign by getting rid of ugly buildings. And again, how is this different from I like to see? Is this going to be any different than Booty Gay going in and saying, well, you know, these interstate systems are racist. We got to knock them down. They just want to destroy stuff. Maybe he wants everybody to build back with gold, you know, because he likes to put gold on everything he's got, right, So maybe we get some fake gold and put it on all the buildings because we weren't going to have the money for it real stuff. Past generations of Americans, he said, pursued big dreams and daring projects that once seemed absolutely impossible. They pushed across an unsettled continent, and they built new cities in the wild frontier. But today our country has lost its boldness? Is it because we look to the federal government and people like Donald Trump to do it for us? Is that why we've lost them? Have we become pacified with welfare and things like universal basic income? That his stimulus checks of the things like that were designed to move the Overton window towards universal welfare. That's what it is, universal basic income as universal welfare, to pacify us, to destroy our families, to destroy our independence. I mean, take a look at what they did to the black communities with a welfare program. You had Burgess, Congressman talking about when he was the NFL player. I think that's his name, and I'm thinking Anthony Burgess, that's the guy who wrote Clockwork Orange. It's a big difference. Yeah, this is a NFL player who's now a congressman from Utah. Anyway, what he said was true. He said, when I was a kid, we had vibrant black communities, we had intact families, said, and the welfare state destroyed that. And that's what universal basic income and the lockdowns and the stimulus checks and Trump designing your city along the lines of what the World Economic Forum and the UN have been saying they want all along. Just give it a different name. You know. Trump is the big pacifiers. They can do everything that they want to do. As long as it's Trump doing it. The conservatives won't push back, and neither will the con servitude press. So we built new cities in the wildfrontier, that's right. We did it without government money, and we did it without government control. And so why have we lost our boldness because we have become pacified again. Everybody used to say, well, don't make a federal issue out of it, or there ought to be a law against that. When I was growing up, that's what people would tell, Well, that make I'll make a big deal of it. No, don't make a federal case out of it, you know, And now you hear that all the time. A new system of universal baseline tariffs. Also, he wants to reward domestic production while taxing foreign companies. Let me tell you how this is going to look like. He's not going to reduce the income tax except for the big corporations. That's what he did his first time in office. He's not going to stop the army of eighty thousand IRS agents and the artificial intelligence for which we're going to be billed eighty billion dollars for these people who are going to attack us. He's not going to pull any of that stuff out. We're just going to have higher taxes than everything that we buy. And then he wants to pay people to have babies. He wants to have what he calls a baby bonus to spark a new baby boom. Well, here's the thing. If they've got to pay you to have kids, maybe you shouldn't be having kids, right, should have kids because you want to have kids. And what I've noticed is that the best parents are not the ones who are so focused on money, but they're focused on their kids, and they will sacrifice their money, they'll sacrifice a second income because they want to spend time with their kids. Then that brings us to another one of his nominees, Scott Bessant for Treasury Secretary. Now here's Breitbart again. They see nothing at all wrong with this guy, nothing at all. And of course, the big elephants. He's got two big elephants in the room. One of them is that he worked with sorrows, and then the other one is is that he is he's not. I guess I don't know a lot to see what he does. So far, he's not pushed it as identity politics. Says he hasn't been running for anything. He doesn't push it as identity politics like Booty Gay has. Nevertheless, he's made a lot of comments about the fact that he is. He has a male partner and they've adopted a child.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: He's not dressing up like Sam Brinton stealing women's luggage and clothes. He's not a cartoon character like this Levine guy. I call him Dick Divine Richard Levine. Okay, he's not a cartoon character like that. And but he may be along the lines of Rick Garnell, who still did push this as identity politics. Rick Garnell, who was I think he's DNI or something for acting DNI for a short period of time. But then he made it all about his homosexuality and pushed that, and of course Milania and Trump are all about that as well. So become a big pusher of the LGBT aspect. But you know, breit Bart doesn't say anything about that. Bright Bart doesn't say anything about his Soros connection. Instead, what bright Bart does it just republishes and you know several paragraphs the press release from Trump about Scott Bessant, Washington Post says Trump picks Scott Bessant, financier who embraced MAGA, for Treasury and as they point out, Trump said of him, I have one of the most brilliant men in Wall Street. I think here he is central casting. He is central casting. Yeah, got a very well groomed movie star. Looks at me. He doesn't look like Dick Levine or Divine at all. Right, straight out of Central Casting and straight out of Wall Street. Oh that's great. That's what we need for Treasury Secretary. We need somebody who's going to serve the needs of Wall Street because, you know, Main Street, as Trump told us in his first first stint, is not essential. Wall Street, hope is essential. That's how both he and Biden measure the success of their policies. Is it good for Wall Street? We don't care about you. Is it good for Wall Street? After Trump's speech at the Economic Club of New York in September, Bessant flattered him effusively praising Trump. He said this was a master class. And then he called Vice President la Law an economic illiterate. Well, he got that right. He's illiterate in every category, but a master class from Trump. No. No, Once a chief lieutenant for the GOP boogeyman George Soros, but hey, Maga can overlook that, we don't care. We've hated on George Soros in for wars, hated on Soros, and rightfully so. But now that Trump has appointed his right hand man and the guy who helped him to bust the British Central Bank and create a currency crisis. There, that guy's good now because Trump picked him. Because he flattered Trump, he gets picked, and now the Maga press is going to flatter Trump as well. Once a chief lieutenant for GP boogeyman George Soros, Bessant emerged over the past year as a trusted Trump advisor who commanded respect among the billionaires. Another financial elite who's backing the president elect Covets. Bessant attended Yale before joining Sous's fund management in nineteen ninety one, at the age of twenty nine, he joined the team that famously made a fortune through shorting the British pound in nineteen ninety two, contributing to the collapse of the currency. Maybe this is the guy who can complete the collapse of the dollar and reset the financial system before we go over to some stable coin or something like the rest of the people in the Trump administration of pushing by the way, he wasn't just a part of the team from what other people said, he masterminded it. So he may be a very smart guy. Here's the deal, here's the deal. No, seriously, Biden would say. The problem is is that if you are really smart and you don't have any restraints on what you do morally, ethically, legally, you don't think you're going to answer to God or law enforcement. That makes you really dangerous. In my book, that's why, you know, it's like, well, you know, there was that about La La you know, but of course she wasn't going to be running anything. It would be smarter people behind her that would be running things, So that would not have been a win. But anyway. Bessett also has social ties to other elites. He's friends with King Charles and Queen Camilla of Britain. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations. He is friends with Princess fur y'all of Jordan. Well, forget that, that doesn't matter. But the Council on Form Relations and Sorrows. Isn't that a big deal to Maga? No No, I tell you you know, Alex's hair would be on fire if it was Obama putting somebody in that had been a pal of Soros and was connected to the Council on Form Relations. And all these other organizations did special broadcasts. This is it's the end of the world. But they say nothing about this guy's background. I am so disgusted with a dishonest press coverage that we see out there. The people are nothing but Trump sycophants. And this is what happens when issues don't matter to you, when all that matters to you is a politician or a party. In a twenty fifteen interview with Yale Daily News, Bessent, who graduated in nineteen eighty four, sid, if you told me in nineteen eighty four, when we graduated and people were dying of AIDS, that thirty years later I'd be legally married and we'd have two children, two children via surrogacy, I wouldn't have believed you, and you know, just like Rick Garnell, he may yet make his LGBT stuff a centerpiece because he's outspoken on this. By the way, I really.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 1: High Impact Films put this out and said, oh yeah, if Trump announces that he is transitioning the MAGA people, just tol us at its forty chests. He's just trying to get on the inside with these people. Yeah. He also tapped Brooke Rawlins of America First Policy Institute for Agriculture Secretary. I said, from the very beginning it was not going to be Massy. Trump is going to hire people who are flattering him, and Massy waited too late to start to flatter Trump. He opposed him on principle. When Trump wanted to do three and a half trillion dollars, he forced all of Congress to come back and go on record voting for it, and so Thomas Massey I think would have done something to help independent farmers like Amos Miller who were in the crosshairs of the USDA Farm and daries who wanted to do raw milk and things like that. I don't think she will. Brooke Rawlins is there with the America First Policy Institute. Well, that sounds familiar. That sounds like something that is a Trump maga thing, and it is. She served as an assistant to Trump and his first administration, and she was an assistant on technology initiatives. Doesn't sound like you're going to go back to raw milk and amish farming with that, does it. After leaving the White House, she was among a group of senior advisors to create the new nonprofit group aimed at promoting Trump policies. So she has been a Trump sucker all along. She again creates this America First Institute. It's a policy group to promote his policies, you know, like freedom cities and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: And if she is somebody who was there with tech initiatives, is she going to be pushing at the Department of Agriculture? Is she going to be pushing this genetically modified food? Oh, it's great, it's technology, yeah, and all the rest of this stuff. The Department could be at the front lines of Trump's efforts to trim what he calls a deep state of federal bureaucracy and its efforts in his efforts to implement tariffs on foreign goods. Well, I mean, there'll be a lot less exports of agricultural product if he does that. But I don't think she's going to be focused on food freedom issues. I hope I'm wrong. USDA is the only agency with a Rural Development branch that distribute federal broadband, housing and utilities programs to rural communities. Well, and of course, if you want to get broadband out into rural communities, you're going to have elon Musk starlink, right, that's the natural thing there, and so we need to have somebody there and the Department of Agriculture that's going to make that happen. She may not help us when it comes to these other issues being able to grow your own food and slaughter it on your own land, but you know, when it comes to putting starlink out there, she could jump on board, not and help Musk. She also served as an assistant to him during for the technology issues, as I said before. And then you've got Pam Bondi who is going to be who's replaced Matt Gates for Attorney General nominee. On MSNBC, they interviewed a Palm Beach County, Florida State attorney Dave Ehrenberg, who's a Democrat. He worked for her when she was Attorney General of Florida. He said that she will quote pursue strong policies against fentanyl. She's going to be a big time drug warrior. That's great, that's what we need, need to ramp up the drug wars been so effective for the last was it fifty three years or something. She'll go after anti semitism on campus, So I'll applaud her for that. So in other words, she's going to she's going to pursue the unconstitutional war on drugs to new heights, and then she's going to try to eviscerate the First Amendment because that's what we're talking about. We talk about anti semitism on campus. We're going to have to fight that. That means that you're going to shut down free speech on campus. That's code word for censorship. I don't believe she's going to be Matt Gates two point zero. She's not going to burn it all down. She is not going to put forward fake charges to go after Trump's enemies. Yeah, you'll see some John Durham investigations and they won't really mattered anything, right, Matt Gates was just out there as a head fake to Trump for Trump. Either that or the guy is so unbelievably incompetent and full of hubris that he didn't bother to vet him or to think about how he's going to put it through.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I looked at it, it's like, okay, well, you know, maybe he's going to use these this vacancy appointment law that he's already used in the past, even if he can't with since he lost the and he was calling people directly, by the way, in the Senate to try to get Rick Scott as the Senate majority leader. He was personally lobbying all these people, and he couldn't get it done, and so that made it look like it's going to be bad for his recess appointments. And then but then he had this Vacancy Act and yet couldn't get it through with that either. And then this sounds kind of familiar, doesn't It kind of sounds like his appointment at the FDA and Big Pharmacy article said, well, we dodged a bullet with that. That's about as good as we could get. And this guy who's a Democrat says, well, Bondy is as good as Democrats are going to get there you go. I guess the Democrats dodged a bullet, just like Big Pharma dodged a bullet. When Trump made his appointments, Lindsey Graham says she'll be confirmed quickly because she desires to be confirmed quickly. There you go, okay, and then you've got af Post, says Trump's incoming ag PM. Bondie says American students who protest Israel should be quote taken out unquote of the country or subjected to FBI interviews. Wow. Wow, there you go. No free speech here right. Trump's new pick for Attorney General was a registered foreign lobbyist on behalf of Cutter, says Michael Tracy. She received one hundred and fifteen thousand dollars a month a month then twice what the median family income is here in America. She got that per month for her undoubtedly exceptional lobbying services two point six million dollars a year just by one government. He also says, something tells me that corporate lobbyist Pam Bondi will not be considered as controversial as the previous Attorney general nominee. She joins chief of staff Susie Wiles, a fellow corporate lobbyist, and Transportation Secretary nominee Sean Duffy, a fellow corporate lobbyists. What was that that Trump said? He said, we got to stop this revolving door between corporate lobbyists and anything. We got to make sure that people don't go to work for the agencies that they were monitoring. You mean, like your FDA heads Scott Gottlieb and Stephen Hahn, who went to work for Pfiser Moderna. Pam Bondi says she went. Michael Tracy says also says. She says she went multiple times to Israel as a Florida Attorney General, including one trip which she was taken to the gol On Heights and claims that she looked over the border into Syria and it's on I's flag, you know, kind of like I can see Russia from here. What was her name? The vice presidential nominee for John McCain. They come and go. It was Tim Something, wasn't it, Sarah? Palin? Michael. Eventually it comes back still, but it just takes a long time. It's like Pim Bondi campaigned for Jeb Bush says Michael Tracy, yet another cabinet pick with a Jeb Bush seal of approval. So is Trump a Jeb Bush Republican or is he a Hillary Clinton Democrat. I just can't decide. Having an Attorney general that will fight for the protection of the Jewish community, we couldn't do better than Pam Bondy says Okay, So there you go. Democrats love the pick of Pim Bondi, and the Jewish community loves the pick. And you've got pharmaceutical companies love the pick of FDA director that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You know, the MAGA people are quiet because you know, anything that Trump does, it's got to be the right thing. Well, we're going to take a break and we're going to talk about First Amendment issues and about campus anti semitism and the rest of this stuff. But I don't want to get some of your comments here, Naburu nine. Trump will rubber stamp every injection the medical industrial complex pushes out. He absolutely will, and he'll take credit for it. Stop the testing. Look, I got it out faster than anybody else. AUDI Modern Rector of Radio America's trillions in debt, but they have the money to build these tech towns. Oh, yeah, no problem. You know, we just have a contest. And it seems like we had contests from DARPA for self driving cars to weaponize them, contests for robots to weaponize them. Now we're going to have contests for the cities to weaponize the cities too, honor seeker. Let's get rid of the illegals, and we will not need extra cities yet if we build the cities, I suppose that we will need the illegals. Can we have Toto too? Yeah? It's uh, And how do you get rid of the illegals? I think Eric Peters and I are on the same page. I've said for the longest time, stop the welfare magnet. Stop pulling people in by offering them this fabulous welfare benefits superior in many cases to what Americans get, whether you're talking about college tuition, things like in state college tuition and many other things. As a matter of fact, it's just terrific to see the fact that now it's getting cold, and we look at the people in western North Carolina after the hurricane, and many of them are living in tents as it's going down below freezing there while the FEMA. People are living and heated trailers, and while migrants who are coming into our country are being given hotel accommodations. They hate us. Our government in Washington hates us, and that's not going to change with Trump. It's not going to change. Tax Slave, thank you for the tip, he says, thank you for your principal courage to speak the truth. Love your music too well, Thank you. I think that's very kind. David Morasses, thank you for the tip. Thank you very much. And Dougalug thank you as well. He says. Let's hit the like button and spread the good word. Thank you, Please do please hit the like button. By the way, I got a very sad message from the owner of Huge Tube. They're going to be shutting down and it's difficult to get honest places that don't censor your shadow band you, so if you would like the broadcast, that would help us on the places where we are. And we're constantly looking for new places and I'll let you know if we find them. We got onto Roku that didn't last too long until they shut us down there, and we paid a lot to get on there, paid a lot to the guy to sponsor it, but it wasn't Roku specifically, but as the people who set the thing up. They had it on Vimeo and we said, well, you know, Vimeo is going to shut us down. But he says, well, this is just a temporary thing. Well, we're still waiting for the final solution that's going to allow us to get onto rokus. Our Roku channel is down as well. Angry Tiger, good to see you there. Trump's cabinet was full of neo con alligators and medical tyranny snakes. He is super charging the swamp. Makes me want to vomit in my shoes. Yes, yes, it is amazing. It is amazing when you look at his picks here and even you know, when you look at rfk jor you hope, well, maybe he's gonna shake some things up. And yet what does he do. He recommends somebody like Marty McCarey, and it's not Marty mcarey, but it's Mark Marky Mark in New Jersey. Thank you for the tip. In the comment, he says, Scott Bessant is more proof that Donald J. Trump is Soros's puppet. That's what I will put there. That's his second choice of words there. Yeah, absolutely right. Well, and it's just amazing that people will not look at this stuff. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: The Dude Abides Man, The Dude Abides. Yeah, it's sad to see Jeff Bridges in real life who he supports, but says, David, what do you think about aj being Sandy hooked and not jailed with the J six for a stop to steal rally mischief? Dude, Well you might have. I have talked about this quite a bit, so I'm not going to go back into it again. I'll just say that all the people who look at Alex as a martyr for free speech say anything, but I mean, it's not even uh he you know what he said about saying I think was defensible. Even if he's wrong, it's defensible. And we're going to talk about that. And when we talk about free speech, you have a right to be wrong about something. And if you don't allow somebody to have a difference of opinion, if you're going to criminalize dissent, if you're going to criminalize questions, that's what we wind up with. And he should have he should have he should have fought for free speech, but instead he didn't. Instead, what he decided that he was going to do was to delay it as much as possible for his own particular he chose not to comply, and then he presented it as if he had been railroaded, and yet he got caught on the stand and people still don't pay attention to it. Even Alex realized it when his lawyer sent information that was on Alex's phone that they had asked for and he refused to comply with it. Again, if you don't comply with discovery, you lose, just like if somebody files a lawsuit against you and you don't respond, you lose by default. And so he chose not to defend free speech. And then you got all the people who say, well, you know he was right, that didn't happen. And yet Alex has been on both sides of this issue, as he usually is. And so when you look at the J six stuff, I think that is a red flag. And I know when I was there it was Steve Pachennik who kicked off this whole idea of stop the steal and the J sixth thing two days after the election. So I think it had the Intelligence Communitee written all over it. I think it was a horrific scam. And we can talk about the Jay sixers as well when we talk about free speech. That's part of the First Amendment. They had a right to show up there. And you got a lot of people still being uh tried, convicted and jailed in the waning days of the Biden administration, and people who were not violent. And here's you know, J Six's a good example of this. If somebody got violent, that's the thing, right you deal with that. That's a crime. And so if you're gonna you're gonna, you know, grab the shield away from a cop and beat him with it, and you're gonna smash out the window of a building and enter it, that's a crime. It always has been, and for good reason. But all the people who just showed up and you know, peacefully walked in as the doors were opened, and the police were standing there allowing people to walk in, not telling people that you're instead inviting people in, like the elderly two guys and one of them's son who was middle aged. They wanted to use the restroom. They asked the cops. They said yes, right in here they go in there. Now they're looking at six or seven years in jail because they went in to use a restroom and the top it off. When they came out. They knew they were going to go back out the way that they came in, and there was a cop there that was directing them onto the floor of the house. It was all set up, and Alex was part of that set up, and so was Trump. And Trump could have pardoned and should have pardoned all of those people, and he had the power to do that. This whole Insurrection Act that was there. Andrew Johnson, who took Abraham Lincoln's place, the Insurrection Act was put in by people who wanted to take revenge on the Confederates, and he said, no, we've had enough civil war. We're going to stop it. And he gave a blanket amnesty to all of them in spite of the newly passed Insurrection Act. More recently, you had Gerald Ford who pardoned Richard Nixon before he was ever indicted for anything, because he thought the Democrats are going to be vindictive on it, so he pardoned Richard Nixon. Trump could have and should have hardened to all the JA sixers, but if he would have done that, it would have put him in the hot seat, and so he threw them under the bus to save himself. They're disgusting, but it's a First Amendment issue as well. The violent crimes could have and should have been punished. But to punish people for showing up and redressing their grievances peacefully, that's protected speech. And so when we look at what has happened in Canada, for example, Trudeau accused of fiddling as jew haters burn Montreal in a riot. Trudeau acknowledged an anti Semitic riot the night before. What we saw in the streets of Montreal last night was appalling. Acts of anti Semitism, intimidation and violence must be condemned wherever we see them, he said. And so he said there must be consequences, and rioters must be held accountable. Yes, they should be held accountable for arson, for riot, for a salt, for battery, but not for anti semitism. That's punishing speech, that's punishing thought. And I will never support the eradication of free speech. Look, hatred can be a motivation, and always in the past that was an important part of a trial. Does this person have motivation, they show prior hatred of this individual, this group, or whatever. But it was the crime, the actual crime that they would be punished for. Otherwise, you make what people think or what you think they think a crime. You make dissent a crime. People have a right to be wrong, and that was what the case with Alex Jones should have been about. I have the right to be wrong if I'm wrong. Should have defended that, and I think he would have won. But he chose again not to participate in the legal process, and a lot of people are choosing not to participate in the first Amendment of the Constitution by making hate speech a crime. And you can never make that a crime for any group or for any agenda, because look, we've all been well we've probably you have as well as I have been punished because of what we had to say about the lockdowns, or about the vaccines, or prior to that, what I had to say about the climate a guffin, being a lie, being a grift. And I am sick and tired of people who will not engage in debate, but they respond to anything that you do by censoring you. First of all, they just say, well, it's settled right, the science is settled or this is settled or whatever, and you're wrong. You're on the wrong side, so we're going to shut you down. I am not going to support that. That's the reason we have the First Amendment. Polliever Pierre, the guy who's the concider, I don't know how to pronounce his last name, criticizing Trudeau. He has time to dance and to do selfies, but he's too busy to condemn a violent Hamas takeover of our streets. Violent mobs riot and rampage. And that's the key. It's the violence that's the crime. Their hatred is not a crime. Lies that they tell should not be a crime. If they've got the wrong. If you disagree with them, again, you will not have any free speech if we're going to punish people who hurt other people's feelings and who determines what is right and wrong, who determines their speech. Yesterday the streets of Montreal were burning while pro Hamas thugs were rampaging the Michael Lovett, president of CEO and Friends of Simon Wisenthal Center, said for over a year, the pro Hamas mob has been consistently spreading hate and anti Semitism on the streets of Montreal and other Canadian cities with impunity. They should be allowed to do that. They have a right to do that. If we're going to have free speech, that is not a crime. It may be reprehensible, it may be wrong, but it is not a crime. And the appropriate response to that is to use your free speech, not to use law enforcement against the people that you have a disagreement with. That is absolutely reprehensible. You know, we had a case of we had a case in Germany. A guy who is a pensioner retire and he posted a meme of this guy who is the Green he's some Green minister, right, and he put the thing up in the German was something that meant weakhead, something cop Okay, forget what it was. I don't have the article in front of me. Meant to get to it last week. I didn't. But this guy is one Green minister has filed over eight hundred and fifty three complaints with the police for people who criticized him. It's against the law to criticize a minister in Germany and why is that should that be allowed? And the number two person who has filed the most complaints is another Greenie, and he's filed over five hundred complaints, about five hundred and fifty. So one of them is like eight hundred and fifty, the O one's five hundred and fifty. Between the two of them, fourteen hundred complaints they filed against individual citizens. Well, this particular one, because this guy reposted a meme and I think it was on Twitter. He gets a you know, full militarized police raid with guns drawn, door kicked in and all the rest of this stuff right because of that, because of that, and so and it was because of his complaint, and as Eugipius wrote, he had a very very good article and a lot of humor in it as well, sardonic humor, I guess. But he said, for the longest time, you can have these atrocities happen, and then something finally happens to wake people up. And so this, I guess is kind of there peanut the squirrel moment when it comes to free speech. And people saw what happened to this retired guy over a meme that this politician took offense at and then sent the police, militarized police rate on this guy for that. And he's actually running for prime minister or whatever it is. He's running for a higher office. And so he was questioned on all this stuff and he said, well, I'm just following the complaint because it violated the law. And then it's out of my hands. I don't have anything to do with a police raid or with the courts. That's they make that determination. Just washed his hands of it, doesn't take the responsibility for that at all. Truly is amazing. Oh and by the way, he is a weakhead. He has a doomkoff. Right, it wasn't that. That wasn't the phrase. It was something else. I looked at the thought what does that mean. I knew the last part of it was head. I looked it up in his weekhead. In other words, he's stupid and in protest his picture that that meme that the guy reposted, it's a picture of him with that thing, you know, weakhead or stupid that is being posted all over Germany. Now it's like the streisand effect. Somebody said, it's going to become his picture is always going to be linked with that phrase because of this. But that's the issue, right, that is the issue. Are we going to be allowed to criticize government. Are we are we going to be allowed to Chris Ey's a foreign government, Well, not in America, because they seem to own the politicians here. So our leaders in government have repeatedly turned away or tried to play both sides. So the guy who's the CEO of Friends of Simon Wisenthal Center, well, you know you play both sides if you say, well, people can say whatever they wish as long as they don't get violent. I guess I would be considered a playing both sides. I guess I would be considered I by support free speech by saying I may abhor what you say, but I will defend your right to say it. That's a distillation of what we're talking about here. It doesn't imply that you agree with somebody, but you must if we're going to have free speech, you must tolerate them. Even if you believe that they're wrong and hateful. You must tolerate them. But they are intolerant of this, So only burning and violence are crimes. The answer to hate and lies is debate, and if we have the ability to debate, we can do that. butN I Brith in Canada stated that the rallies which masquerade as calls for peace, are frequently devolved into platforms for rhetoric deeply incompatible with Canadian values of inclusivity, mutual respect and unity. Now let me just give you this is a guy who used to work for Masad, and he knows exactly how this works. And as he points out, these they would use the claim of anti Semitism to attack people who did not support Israel, the government of Israel, political Israel. And he said, we typically would run it through benigh Bareath. I know what they do because I used to ask them to do it.
Speaker 7: I mean when I was in the Messada, we had a guy that gave us problems in the US, and he was speaking out and he was talking like Pete talked once and said, Israel is bombing Libanon cluster bombs. We say, hey, who's that guy?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Pick mccacky.
Speaker 7: We used to call him, yeah, which is Peete the cockroache, because he makes a lot of noise and you can't get rid of him.
Speaker 1: So what you do is you get in.
Speaker 7: Touch with the guy in the in the station in New York or in the station in Washington. You say, tell the guys at Benaghbor to label him, and of course the candaign starts before you know it, the guy's labeling and he's an anti Semer because that's what we say is and that's one stain you cannot wash.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: It shames me as a Jew to tell you that, but that's the fact, and it's.
Speaker 1: Wrong, and they're still doing it, and that's what they're going to Donagh Boath of Canada, going to label these people as anti Semitic. Now some of them are anti Semitic, but they use that as a control tactic and they use it to control politicians. You know, one of as a matter of fact, it's not the same guy that was Victor Ostrovsky, but Arson Ostrovsky is calling for exactly that thing, the same type of thing. You know, we have to punish, get the government to punish these people. And he said, at least in Israel we got the iron dome. In Canada you have justin Trudeau. And so when we talk about an iron dome, they talked about having an iron dome in terms of controlling politicians even in local elections.
Speaker 6: Just just for you and everybody to know who's watching. After October seventh, we did implement what internally, I kind of call it an iron dome for Israel here in the US, where we're monitoring every elected official at every level of government, every school board mission is from social media to press releases to official documents, were monitoring all of it. So all of these city councils and the members who voted, we know who voted where, we know who voted what, and we'll be watching them as they move along their career and hopefully working to stop them.
Speaker 1: Pretty amazing, even for school board or for city council, We're going to stop these people, even at the local level. That's what they're doing. That's why they own the American government. Anti NATO protesters burned cars in Canada headline from r t H and that was anti NATO. That was the next day, So I guess these people also guilty of anti natoism. NATO is a political entity, just like Israel is a political entity. Are we allowed to oppose nettan Yahoo? Are we allowed to oppose NATO?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, the NATO the anti NATO rally because NATO was having his annual summit there in that city in Montreal, and the anti NATO protesters were peaceful until you had some anti Israeli protesters show up. They burned an effigy Prime Minister net and Yahoo. They began hurling flares and projectiles at riot officers. We'll punish that, Punish that. That is something that should be punished, if you are throwing flares and projectiles at people and that type of thing. Punish that, But not the speech, not the thought. And again, you know this is a we're living in a time when because we've been told by the media, we've been told by Hollywood, we shouldn't have free speech. And we know where that's coming from. These people who are pushing at the government does not want you to have free speech to oppose anything that's on their agenda. And they've got agendas. They've got agendas for pandemics and for the Green New Deal all the rest of stuff. And so Trump and Congress are gearing up to fight campus anti semitism. This is some real clear politics. Trump said my first week back in the Oval office, my administration will inform every college president that if you do not in anti Semitic propaganda, they will lose their accreditation and federal taxpayer support. Well, I support getting rid of taxpayer support. For universities completely, but not for these reasons, not for a purpose of intimidating free speech. I think we should stop giving them money categorically, but don't use this as a leverage to stop free speech. You know, I remember I grew up at a time when you had all these campus protesters were protesting the Vietnam War, not Gaza. And did you have a situation then when they threatened to, you know, threaten the universities with their with money. Again, this is like I said, federal money is always used for bribery or blackmail. You do this and I'll give you money. You do that, I'll take your money away from you. But we didn't have that kind of bribery and blackmail over the anti war protests over Vietnam. Why is that? It's because we had higher we had higher respect for the free speech. Conservatives and liberals at that point in time, they were not going to shut down universities because they didn't like because you had protesters protesting a war. You have a right to protest a war. You don't have a right to taxpayer money for your university, by the way, but you do have a right to protest to war. So what Trump in political Israel don't realize is that their calls to censor people are going to blow back on them, and rightfully so. You know the way that they have conducted this war, and again it's a separate issue than how the war begins, but the conduct of the war is a separate issue, and their conduct of the war has been reprehensible. And their conduct in terms of pushing a war against our Constitution, our First Amendment, and the values that have been established over one thousand years, are absolutely reprehensible. As they write in real clear politics. First Amendment gives wide latitude to foolish, dishonest, and hateful utterances. If we're going to start throwing people in jail because you hurt somebody's feelings, there's no stopping it. We don't want to unleash that Pandora's box. And yet Trump and the Republicans are doing it over and over again. You've had DeSantis, and you've had the legislature, the Republican legislature in Florida, you've had christineom Now Donald Trump and the Republicans in Congress are going to shut down criticism of a foreign political entity. And it's just you know, when you look at this and I just want to say to the Christians out there that if you support this kind of Zionism because you believe that God is on israel side, that God is going to give them the land, go back and read the story of what happened with Hagar. You know, God promised Abraham a son when he was very old and Sarah was very old, and it didn't happen. Now, he believed God, but it wasn't happening. So he pulls out his Bible and says, God helps those who help themselves. He didn't have a Bible, and the Bible doesn't say that. As a matter of fact, the story of Abraham and Hagar and Ishmael is an example of why we don't help ourselves. Abraham believed God, but he wasn't going to sit there and wait for it to happen. He's going to make it happen himself. And folks, we got a Zionism has got a problem. It's got a Hagar Ishmael problem. They've decided that they're going to make it happen on their own. They believe God. They think that God is going to do something or whatever, and they're going to make it happen on their own. Now, the ultra Orthodox Jews don't agree with that, and they said, well, we think God is going to give us a land, but we're going to let him do it, do it miraculously, We're not going to try to do it in our own strength, on our own schedule. But Christian Zionists here in America who give a blank check to Israel to do anything that they want, regardless of how obviously immoral and corrupt and just it is, they give them a blank check. They've got a Hagar problem. You know. Sarah said to Abraham, I've got a servant, Hagar, sleep with her, and we'll call that your son, right, Ishmael. And then she turned against her and ran Hagar and Ishmael off into the wilderness. And God took care of Hagar. But you wound up with Ishmael, who has been a thorn in the side for Israel and Israel's descendants forever. And you wind up with all kinds of unintended consequences that have very long lasting effects when you decide that you're not going to wait for God to do it in his timing and in his way, but you're going to do it yourself. So the fight against campus anti semitism must distinguish, says Alaw School professor David Bernstein. It must distinguish speech that is protected from actions such as harassment, vandalism, occupation of campus property. Those actions are not private universities if they choose to narrow the range of permissible speech to shield students sensibilities from supposedly offensive speech and so so they can do that if they're a private university. Public universities operate subject to the First Amendment. Again, it's the money. It's the money. It's not about And I seriously, I don't think that the officials in a public university swear to uphold and defend the constitution. Like people who are taking public office to you know, the military, people are in police, even people who have elected office, they take the oath of office to uphold the Constitution. I don't think that happens in public universities. They just swear that they're going to get the money from the federal government over by hooker by crook. But again, it is if we're going to shut down free speech, this is where it starts. And this intolerance for things like privacy, for things like free speech. This intolerance is being inculcated in the universities they used to try to do just the opposite. And notwithstanding, the federal government possesses effective tools to impel colleges and universities to honor civil rights. No. No, if you're going to lock people up because they protest, that's the opposite of honoring civil rights. You don't have a right to not be offended. Sorry about that. Go take your hurt feelings and talk to people with their pronouns. I'm not going to use your pronouns, and I'm not going to lay off of criticizing Israel, especially if they are going to push for the eradication of the First Amendment to protect their feelings. Your feelings don't need to be protected. Our rights do. And it's not your civil rights not to not to have your feelings hurt. Free speech is civil rights. And if you're offended, tough, get tough, speak out. Since one of Jewish people had a problem speaking out. Now in Europe, we've got anti Christian hate crimes all over Europe. They have tripled in twenty twenty three. Do you see the Christians calling demanding for censorship. No, and guess what, it's the same people doing it. It's the Muslims who are coming in that are doing the anti Christians, the same as it is Muslim supporters and Muslim migrants doing it in the US. And yet we don't have Christians calling for censorship, but we do have political Israel the Ishmaelites calling for censorship. Anti Christian hate crimes in Europe have more than tripled from twenty twenty three to from twenty twenty two to twenty twenty three. A twenty twenty four report that was released November fifteenth, the Observatory on Intolerance and Discrimination against Christians in Europe said that a total of four hundred and forty four anti Christian hate crimes were committed in twenty twenty three, and contrasts to seven hundred and forty nine and twenty twenty two. The hate crimes consisted largely of vandalism and some arson. There was also desecration against sacred images at churches, so hate is a factor here. These Islamic perpetrators hate Christianity, so the vandalization, they desecrate churches and they set them on fire as well. Violent anti Christian hate crimes by radical Muslims played a large swath of Europe in twenty twenty three. The reports I had a few examples, such as the January twenty twenty three incident in Spain where a jihadist killed an altar server and injured four people with a machete as he shouted al Huakbar and death to Christians. By the way, they translate that as Allah is great, that's not what they're saying. Allah is greater. Allah is greater than your God is what they're saying. And of course they have to since Allah is so great he can't defend himself, they have to do it for him. Kind of like the Israelis right in that regard. God can't act to help Israel. They've got to do it on their own. Same thing with these Islamic shihatists. Allah is greater, but he's not so great that he can defend himself. They've got to defend him. And the UK, a convert to Christianity from Islam was stabbed six times by his Muslim roommate, who had begun to threaten him after he converted. In Italy, a Tunisian Christian convert was beaten and robbed by a mob of Islamic fellow Tunisians for attending a Christian church. The European country with the highest number of recorded anti Christian hate crimes about one thousand, was France, so they had about half of them, nearly half of them in France. About ninety percent of the incidents targeted churches or cemeteries, according to the French Ministry of the Interior, and a trend that has seen historic French churches damaged and devastated through arson. Arson is a very serious crime. It is one of the most serious crimes because it frequently leads to death. Speech, however, is not a crime. Speech is not a crime. Hate is not a crime, and we don't have Christians out there calling for the suspension of free speech because of this. And January twenty twenty three alone, four churches in Paris were targeted by arson attacks involving molotov cocktails. A total of fourteen arson attacks were committed in France from January to October twenty twenty four, according to the French Religious Heritage Observatory. So as this is happening in the Netherlands again, we keep seeing this political speech, right, this is a person name is Riza Bluemesche and I don't know, I'm certain I'm not pronouncing the last name correctly, But she said, I am not the only one standing here facing trial today. Politicians, opinion makers and critical citizens on the right are being prosecuted by the system, and they're prosecuting at the moment her. But she's pointing out that this is coming for everybody. And again, this is political, and again much of what is set the certainly Muslims hate christian they hate Jews, they hate everybody else, they even hate each other. She is the sheites, the hobbyists and many others, right, But the thing that has kick this off are the actions of a government. And now this foreign government says you're not going to be allowed to criticize it, and the Netherlands, this woman is standing trau because she criticized the government, just like those fourteen hundred people who criticize those green politicians committed crimes because they criticized government ministers. Is that the kind of world that we want to live in? Is that the kind of world that we want imposed on us by a foreign government that is hell bent on shutting down our First Amendment? And who knows how many others that are there, and the Republicans who are so servile to support them and do whatever they say. The answer to politically driven charges of group insult and defamation. The case which stems from tweets that challenged, in this particular case, challenged mass immigration and exposing rising violence. So in this particular case, she's criticizing the fact that Muslims are being brought in, radical violent Muslims are being brought in, and the government say shut up. Prosecutors have taken aim at Riza her pointed critiques of rising violence and immigration policies, labeling her statements offensive and hateful. So the people are coming in and are committing anti Christian hate crimes and setting fire to churches and all the rest of this stuff, you're not allowed to criticize their hate. And if you criticize their hate, then you're the one who gets charges brought against you. See, this is the twisted things that happen when we allow the government to decide what kind of speech is allowed and what kind of speech is not. It's always going to be this pretzel of uh, you know, contradictions in it. We're going to take a quick break, excuse me and get my voice back and we'll be We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: M m.
Speaker 5: H m.
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, and Eric, thank you very much for the tip. I really do appreciate that. And let me say thank you. A couple of people who say contributions. I think I read their name on Friday, but I did not read their note. This is coming from Brent and Ingrid and I said we love hearing Karen's laughter off screen and again so grateful and so I'd really do appreciate that. That is that is very kind and said that we have a way to pierce the darkness with truth. That is absolutely true. This is from Patricia and Matt says. My husband Matt has been listening to you since earlier this year. He listens to your show while driving for his job. He referred me to the show, and I can happily say that I now stream your show through Rumble on my work computer. Well, thank you very much. So we're big fans of g. Edward Griffin and appreciate you bringing his book World Without Cancer to everyone's attention. We freely share the information with everyone we know who might benefit from it. From that show and others where John Richardson discussed the benefit of apricot seeds, we purchased the seeds and lateral supplements from his company. And again that is easy to remember. RNC store dot com. It's like Republican National Committee, except they're the good RNC. So it's RNC store dot com. And if you use a code night you can save ten percent off there. I just want to say before I move on to another topic, when we look at and this is coming from the post millennial J sixers across the US are sentenced to years in prison under Lame Duck Biden administration Department of Justice, and why is that happening? What could have been done to permit that? As I said before, what they did except for the violence. The violence is a separate issue, and there weren't that many people who were violent. But again, come after them for the violence. They have used excessive punishment for everything, and they've made things that were protected speech out of the First Amendment. They've made that a crime. Trump chose not to protect the First Amendment. That's why these people are in jeopardy. He chose not to protect the First Amendment. He chose not to pardon them, and that's the key thing. Well, let's talk a little bit about food and the egg shortage that we mentioned earlier. Egg shortages and price increte increase hit the US for the holiday season. Folks. We've got pandemic prices here now, empty shells. Pandemic prices. Why, Well, because of a supposed pandemic. This is supposedly because of bird flu. Breitbart again uncritically reports what is happening. Americans may find it hard to get eggs this holiday season because of bird flu outbreaks and the economy. And they make this all about Biden and they just accept the fact that there's a bird flu epidemic. Breitbart, there is no bird flu epidemic. We got an epidemic of PCR tests. Get with the how long does it take you to catch on? It's been four years now since we were lied into this pandemic with PCR results. And it's man who knows forty years since Fauci mishues the PCR to say that that AIDS was caused by a virus HIV, and the inventor of that who won the Nobel price, said you can't prove that using my PCR test. You're abusing that. So there's been a shortage of eggs in some stores across the nation. CBS News reported on Friday. More than forty percent of the nation's roughly three hundred million egg laying hens are raised in cage free facilities, but roughly sixty percent of bird flu cases recently detected involve cage free farms. They say, okay, so we have to it's going to come after the birds that are in cage free farms. Wouldn't you think that if it was the flu, that it was contagious and it was a flu, wouldn't you expect the birds that are more cooped up to you know, closely confined and not allowed to get out get fresh air. Would you expect to see it more than But let's not question any of that. Let's just accept whatever we're told by the people who say they are science, and the science is settled. In April, America's largest producer of fresh eggs temporarily stop production at its Texas plant because a bird flu and its chickens. Says Breitbart, No, it was because of a PCR test. It is important to note that the cost of eggs rows one hundred and forty seven percent since Biden became president. And then the rest of this is more partisan bs from Breitbart instead of attacking the real issue, which is a fake pandemic. Then we have zero head Jake. Price is surge again as grocers face shortages amid a bird flu outbreak. No, no, it is a PCR test. The Washington Post reports that consumers are growing increasingly frustrated DC area grocery stores for signs read temporarily out of eggs. Bird flu is my far the biggest factor involved with egg prices. As bird flu comes and goes, our egg prices ride the wave, said the Farm Bureau spokesperson an economists working for them. Well, you just take whatever they tell you, and that's the foundation for truth. You never question what they have to say. You just look at the knock on effects. Earlier this year, doctor Robert Redfield, former head of the CDC under Trump, sounded the alarm about bird flu, says zero hedge. And of course what was he saying. He said, bird flu is going to be our next pandemic for humans. Well, we just accept that, right, zero Hedge. We don't question that at all. He said. It's inevitable that it's going to jump to humans. Prove it. Prove it, he said. And when it does jump to humans, it's going to be twenty five to fifty percent case fatality rate. Prove it, Redfield, You've already lied us unto one pandemic and you're trying to do it the next. And then zero Hedge just yeah, sure, that's what it is. Yeah, just take it for whatever he says. Take this liar at his word. And there's absolutely no logical way that any of that could be true, none whatsoever. He doesn't know any of that. What is he some kind of a CDC nostrodamus or something predicts the future. And then they give you some more links to what they have covered, links to their previous articles. Gain of function may explain bird flu jump to cows and humans. Seriously, zero Hedge, bird flu has not jumped to cows and humans. The humans had pink eye. They work on a farm. They had pink eye, which they get all everybody gets all the time, especially in an environment like that. And they had no respiratory issues, they had no fever. They had pink eye and a PCR test. You know, the conservatives will not learn anything about the PCR test. They're just going to keep putting this out. Another article they got here, another one that zero edro the escalating threat of avian influenza and the ethical quandary of gain of function research to imply that this is coming from a lab, the same lie that they use for COVID. It is the bioweapon, the gain of function is the vaccine. Zero hedge, unbelievable bird flew a windfall for the largest industrial chicken producers. Now we're starting to get somewhere. This is children's health defense. But even they don't really push back against the narrative. But what we can see here is that it's a replay of the PPP thing all over again. Remember that we shut everybody down. We were told that only Walmart is essential. All the rest of you people shut your businesses down. And then to assuage the anger so that we didn't grab guillotines and come after Trump, right, which is what Bloomberg was always talking about. He said, Hey, we're going to take your jobs, and we're going to take everything from you. The smart ones of us. We just have to figure out how to keep you pacified so that you don't come after us with guillotines. That's what Bloomberg said when he was running for president. Amazing how candid these billionaires can be at times, isn't it. They just don't think that anybody or anyone will ever stop them, and they appear to be right. And so when we had this happen, when Trump shut us down and took our jobs and many people's businesses and livelihoods, he had to find a way to keep us from grabbing guillotines and coming after Now you know the fact that it was Trump and not Hillary Clinton. If it had been Hillary Clinton, there'd have been no way that they could have stopped people from grabbing guillotines and going after Hillary. But for Trump, it was already baked in that most of the people would just go along with whatever we had to say. And then you would have the people in like Info Wars and Alex telling everybody's forty chess, don't worry. I know it looks like a betrayal. I know it looks like he's working for the World Economic Forum, but he's not. He's actually just making them think that he is. And so what was a solution to that to keep us from coming out it was the form of universal basic income, which is what Bloomberg was talking about. And it was a PPP program, and as I pointed out, five percent of the companies, the big companies who were not supposed to get it. Was all supposed to be for small businesses, right, The PPP thing was supposed to be for the Payroll Protection Plan. It was supposed to be for small businesses. And then at the last minute, Trump and his cronies said, okay, well, small businesses defined as a business that has fewer than five hundred employees. But what we're going to do is we're going to change it so that it's you've got to have fewer than five hundred employees at a given location. So you know, you can have these changs. You can have chain hotels like Trump owned, and you know, any any large business as long as it doesn't have more than five hundred employees at one location, all those locations can get the PPP money. And guess what happened. Over fifty percent of the money went to five percent of the recipients, the biggest ones, and then you had small businesses that were getting many of them checks for less than one hundred dollars after Trump shut them down and called them non essential. And so the same thing is happening here. Bird flu is a windfall for the largest industrial chicken producers. The USDA provided over eight hundred and eighty nine million dollars and financial assistance to poultry farmers affected by bird flu, but over half of all the payments went to just ten percent of the largest industrial poultry corporations. Very much like PPP except a PPP. Over half of it went to five percent of the biggest recipients. Now with this, over fifty percent goes to ten percent the largest industrial poultry corporations. It's the same stuff, same stuff, over and over again. Whether it's Trump or whether it's Biden, it's the same thing. And Trump is going to bring this back through bird flu despite killing tens of millions of commercially raised birds in the last two years, the highly contagious disease, says Children's Health Defense, has spread to nearly three hundredairy herds from California to Michigan and infected at least twenty people on the last year. They're lying to you, I just told you why that's a lie. Pink eye is one of the most common affections. You get it where you get dirty hands and you rub your eyes. They didn't have respiratory illness, they didn't have fever. They had a PCR test and the same thing is true of the cows. And to push this line to say that it is highly contagious as now spread to dairy farms, this is an effort to shut down raw milk. So Children's Health Defense, which is RFK Junior's day. RFK Junior is supposed to be out there protecting raw milk. Do they not realize that the purpose of them focusing on dairy product and for them to take this genetic sequence that they have identified through a computer model. They haven't isolated anything. They never isolate anything. They've got a genetic sequence. They magnify anything that they test by one point one trillion times or more. Now they've actually gone up. That was what they were using during the original pandemic. But now they take this imagined genetic sequence and they test for it at a level where you can find anything anywhere. As Kerrie Mullis, the inventor set you amplified enough you can find anything anywhere. He says, it kind of makes you think about Buddhism where where all things are unified in one But the bottom line is that you amplified that that you'll find anything anywhere. And so they're testing milk. Why they're testing milk because they want to come after raw milk. Well, r K Junior says he wants to protect your right to raw milk. And yet Children's Health Defense is saying that, hey, we know that it has spread toairy herds, and it's spread to farmers, and we know that it hasn't it hasn't. See this is why I say, you don't know what's going to happen with this stuff. Well, yeah, we wanted to have raw milk, but look at this. We found so much with our PCR tests. We found so much of this imaginary virus that you can't have raw milk anymore. And everybody will say, well, that's it, you know, I mean, RFK Junior was a raw milk advocate, and if he says that it is dangerous, well then it's got to be dangerous. I hope that's not the way that it turns out. We'll have to see. Half of the payments have gone to only ten companies, only ten companies, and you know, some of them are getting so they play along with all this stuff and they shut it down. But they're going to be coming after individuals as well. We've already seen in the UK where they want you to register all of your birds, if they're backyard chickens, they want them all registered, and they are going to be coming around. They'll run the PCR tests and it's like, oh, I got my magic machine here says your birds are sick. Well they're not sick. Well, you're gonna have to kill them all. We'll kill them all. And now we look at this. This is a Texas farmer, very much a case like Peanut Squirrel. Texas farmer faces heavy prison term after armed agents raided her home over foign chicken eggs. This is actually worse than Peanut because they're not They killed her her pet chickens that she brought back from Vietnam. She brought them back as eggs. She thought they were very unusual. She liked unusual animals, exotic animals, so she saw these Vietnamese chickens and she wanted to bring them back. And she said, I went through customs leaving and customs when I was arriving, and I just reconciled myself to the fact that if they don't let me bring the eggs in, well that's it. But if they do, then I'm gonna, you know, raise some of these chickens. And she got through customs. She told her. They said, what are these? You said chicken eggs. Shouldn't say it, say Vietnamese chicken egg. But it was a chicken egg. She told them the truth. But other than you know, when you look at Peanut the squirrel, they killed peanut, they killed the raccoon, they killed her chickens. But now they want to put her in jail up to twenty years of bringing in an exotic animal. She said. Our local newspaper did a little article about it being kind of a ode side attraction, very unusual licking chickens. Show the pictures of that. Look at the feet. There's a close up of the feet. Further down. It looks like they got tumors all over them. It's kind of disgusting. Anyway, they show up with an armed raid and she said, I told the lady in Vietnam, she said, I'm taking these eggs to America. If they let me do it. She said, oh great, And so she did and now they're shutting down the whole thing. And that's what they're going to do to our individual farms as well. And of course we won't get any compensation. The big guys will play along with it, and they'll get paid off by the government for playing along with it. So this is from reason is America finally having this raw milk moment? Well, it remains to be seen because if you're going to support the idea that bird flew is there. And of course RFK Junior, after he did the expose of Fauci, his next book was to push the red herring of the hand lab and gain a function, and that is a red herring. The bio weapon was the vaccine, but he didn't stay on that. And again when you look at you know what was even when he talked about Fauci and his chapter on germ games, he went back to dark Winter. He said, look, the whole purpose of this is to tell everybody, you know, you got a pandemic. You shut everybody down. And the rush of vaccine to market. It was always vaccine. It's always targeted to the vaccine. And then he pivots over to the lab leak theory. So are we having a raw milk moment, and I don't know if we are not. I don't know if what we're going to see is a raw milk betrayal moment remains to be seen. The safety of raw milk, a conservative food favorite, is center stage. And Trump's make America healthy again, So we shall see what happens with that. I'm starting to get very doubtful about even that. Quite frankly. Matthew Ronson says, watched Trump part in the j six prisoners that he set up and left to rot, and his cultists will declare this proof of his greatness. That's right. Problem solution. Yeah, twelve June seventeen seventy six. Thank you very much for the tip. I appreciate that. He says, this DK truth bomb show should be sent to all American Zionists, pulpits and synagogues in America. Criminalizing thought and inquiry of a foreign government is war on our first on our first Amendment. Yeah, and on a constitution. It really is, it really is. M Sellers says, don't judge me, but I was at Whole Food yesterday and there was signs posted saying that they're experiencing food shortages. For organic dairy and eggs. Literally no eggs on the shelf. That's right, because, like I said, it's the free range chickens. Which again, if you stop and think about it, why would it be focused on the free range chickens rather than the chickens that are right on top of each other and never get out of that building. You would think that that would be a disease. But you know, I guess they're saying, well, they're out free range, they caught it and they brought it back to others. Still, this is all based on magnified PCR tests, and the big guys will go along with it. They'll let them kill millions of chickens. They get paid, they don't care. They're going to stay in business, and then the price of their maning eggs is going to go up. They're going to make out like bandits. It's going to be the people, especially the backyard chicken people, who are going to take it really hard because they're not going to help help them at all. Wayne Wonder, thank you very much for Tippy says, thank you Dave for the information inspiration. Get involved at the local level. Well, that's what we have to do, and we are you know, big money was here in our local election for Frank Nicely, and they put this stooge in that he's got a Republican label and he's got zero information about himself, zero information about what he wants to do, and all kinds of lies about Frank Nicely, Pictures of him photoshopped with him and crude. I mean, you could tell that it was photoshop. But you know, here's a picture of him and here's a picture of Biden, and it's like and it's because when you have this kind of money come in, and money was coming in from people associated with the Aspen Institute to push for this republican quote unquote republican who is going to push out somebody like Frank Nicely who has focused on real conservative issues. And there's also the smear campaign from Laura Lumer. She was involved in that as well against him. Oh he's anti Trump or something. He wasn't anti Trump. He's way more pro Trump than I am. Of course pretty much everybody is. But now he had a lot of nice things to say about Trump for all the good it did him. You know, it's like he was working with Massey on some of these regulations to allow people to raise their own food, and so you know they had to come after him. It really is true. I just want to say, because we've got a little bit of time left and I'm going to take a quick break and come back. But before I forget, I don't want to get to the very end of the program. So on a personal note, we have my daughter and her husband and baby who is now nine months old. I have come to see us for Thanksgiving, and so they're here already. I want to go ahead and still do the show today, but tomorrow and Wednesday, I'm real happy to report that Guard Goldsmith is going to do the show and he's got some great guests that are lined up with him. And then on Thursday, Thanksgiving, we will do a rebroadcast or our Thanksgiving show, and we'll have a best of interviews on Black Friday. And so we really do appreciate all of your support. This is the last broadcast that will be doing the month of December live here, so we really would appreciate your help. We've gotten up to the gas gage is now at eighty two percent, and so we haven't moved it up to the seven eighth mark, but it's right there at the seven eighth mark, so we almost made it. I think if I had taken off these next four days, I think we would have made it. But we really do appreciate your support, and I really do hope that you have a great Thanksgiving. But I'm not done yet. We've still got another fifteen minutes, so we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, earlier I pointed out that Marty McClary or whatever, the guy that's going to be the head of the FDA, had said that face masks were liberating. Are they really take a look at Taiwan, where ninety percent of the food sellers still wear face masks. This is doctor David Livermore, who writes for Daily skeptic Is that have spent the past few weeks in Taiwan, my wife's country. She needs to stay a while for family reasons, so he says, I rattle back and forth between two countries, he said, which brings me to risk to a foreign devil like me. Local attitudes are confusing. You can ride your motor scooter with a windmill clutching child on the footplate or with your dog hanging on to the motorcycle. You'll be fined for omitting the helmet in Taipei, but forgiven. In thai Nan. Two thirds of road desks involved motor scooters, and the test is famously simple, he said. Earthquakes are also viewed with similar a plom Taiwan straddles a ring of fire, and little shakes are to a penny. My wife recalls an expert boss who I'm sorry, expat expat boss who dived under his desk when the block shuddered mildly, providing entertainment and losing base with the Taiwanese who were there. Oh, you're afraid of earthquake, he said. Last spring we had a bigger one, five points something in Taipei and seven point eight at the epicenter. Afterwards, we found hairline cracks and plaster and bathroom tiles. I gloomily surveyed one snaking down a structural pillar, he said. Returning this autumn, I was relieved to find that it hadn't expanded or extended. Everywhere older than ten years has them, shrugged one of my friends, Eh, all the buildings are cracked up, you know, so he says, and yet these same Taiwanese who were so careless about, you know, throw other kids on the back of the motorcycle. We saw this when we were in China as well. I mean, you know, no helmets, no nothing, and got a kid hanging on the back. So the same Taiwanese who are cavalier about that and earthquakes cannot accommodate equilibrium with respiratory viruses on public transport. More than half remain masked, as are ninety percent of the staff at food outlets, from posh hotels to humble market eateries. I suggest this masking has become a sort of politeness, especially when handling food. Is it liberating or is it enslaving? He said. Most of these people were scared witless by government propaganda, and they remain so. The government said that once you caught COVID, your lungs would never fully recover, and I have to admit that better explains other bizarre phenomena that I daily encounter. For example, counting couples one mask and one knot, or folks who walk down the street wearing a mask then remove it inside a restaurant, parents who mask precious children, but not themselves on the chin and off the nose is frequent. Sometimes it's all quite nostalgic and least we have shed this nonsense. But one aspect not drawing comment is excess deaths. Not everyone in the Dooman Disaster TV news channel that my mother in law favors. He said. Stabbings and robberies feature prominently, along with food poisoning outbreaks, but not the fact that twenty percent more people are dying monthly than before the pandemic. This is far greater than in Europe or the US, but it is typical of Southeast Southeast Asian countries that were lauded for having had good pandemic, and Singapore, the monthly excess sometimes touches forty percent. Forty percent more people are dying from this bio weapon years on, and that's what we see over and over again. I see in Idaho man who's paralyzed ten days after getting the Johnson and Johnson COVID jab and he's trying to get compensation from it, but not going to happen, he said. We contacted Johnson and Johnson. They're very much aware of what happened to Doug, but they have dropped him like a hot rock. I remember when they first rolled out that Johnson and Johnson vacazine. I remember reporting on it. You had four different locations, four different states. You had four people get the JAB and immediately passed out and they had blood clots, and you remember how what happened next. Fauci said, Okay, well we're going to take a look at this, and I thought, well that's different. They waited a week, and then they came back with some lying statistics. They said, well, we've given it to six million people. We've only had six people who've died of blood clots or something like that, so it's safe one in a million. It's rare, rare, it's rare. Don't worry about it. Forget about it. And that was a lie because we knew that that six people had adverse effects, didn't die from it. Six people had adverse effects. We knew from looking in bears, because I'd already reported it that over eight hundred people had had blood clot issues from the Johnson and Johnson thing. They had already had eight hundred, and they said, oh, it's only six and it's just women, by the way, So they lie about everything. This guy's injuries have resulted in two million dollars in medical expenses, and his paralysis has cost them roughly one hundred and seventeen thousand dollars. One hundred and seventy thousand dollars plus he lost the job that he took the jab to keep Big BRIT's. Big Britt is back again, says I wonder if Dave has ever met Laura Looney. Yeah, briefly, never interviewed her. I met a lot of people that Alex straight through there, but I didn't interview him. Don't frag me, bro, Thank you for the tip. Please do your best to get Joel Salathan on to discuss non industrial farming. Yes, the second time. Maybe you brought us up. Somebody else did. I looked him up, looked good, Happy holiday break. Write that down, Karen, Well, thank you for sharing truth and being an alternative mainstream media lines. Well, thank you, Trump Burger forever being Pappy Night comes first, David, That's right, that's the that's the joke we have. We saw these cups that at one of the shops in Gatlinburg, Careen, I were just killing time, and it was this big wall of all of these nicknames for grandma and grandpa, and I thought, oh, I like Pappy. I think that's pretty cool. And I didn't think about it at the time. I thought about it later. That was Jim Rockford called his dad Pappy. So it's like, oh, that's good. If I can only learn how to do Rockford's we'll be an except I don't want to burn the tires. Random guy, thank you so much for the tip. I appreciate that says free range birds, eggs and raw milk. Money for your family. Thank you so much. I appreciate that. Milutin Milankovich said, enjoy the vacation, David, well earned. Well, thank you. I'm looking really looking forward to it. Let me just say in the time that I've got left. Eric Schmidt has spent the last few years early in the Pentagon becoming an arms merchant. But he's also co authored two books with Henry Kissinger, and this is one of them, and then there's another one coming out, This is the Age of AI and Our Human Future, which hopefully I'll be able to read during the break. Henry Kissinger, Eric Schmitt and a third person. And then he also co authored with a Microsoft former executive and they said it was Henry Kissinger wanted this to be his last things called Genesis. It's about Ai. Eric Schmidt said, as dangerous as the weapons are, he said, the biggest danger is that it's going to take over your life. Now this is from the at all times, as from last week. This woman who said I took a decision holiday, a decision holiday, and I put AI in charge of my life. I don't think this is going to be the last time that we're going to see something like this. So for one week, it told me what to eat, what to wear, what to do with my kids. It chose my haircut, what color to paint my office. It told my husband that it was okay to go golfing, and a lovey dovey text that he immediately knew I had not written this is It's absolutely crazy. But this is the kind of total control and how people will project human qualities on this kind of stuff. And she's a great example of this. So I've said before when I talked about all different religions. You know, you've got some professing Christians who put up an Ai Jesus. But you've also and I showed you the picture of the Buddhist Ai that there and they were all bowing to it and everything. He loaded them up with a lot of teachings from the Bible or from Confucius or whatever. And now these things are being worshiped and people are going to turn their lives over to this stuff. And that's what Eric Schmidt was talking about. He said, the normal people are not ready for what's coming, and they're going to be suckered in by this thing that appears to be human, but it's actually a lying deception. It's actually something that is copying reality, and that in that sense enough it is demonic. But I think it's even beyond that. She said, my daughters were enchanted by the disembodied voice that had infinite patience for their questions. They decided should have an aim, so we called it Spark. And there was a little bit of common sense injected here by somebody who did research into technology. So she didn't think using AI was much better than flipping a coin or throwing dice, even if these chatbots do have the world's wisdom supposedly baked inside. She said, you have no idea what the source is. At some point, there is a human source for the ideas that are there, but it's all been turned into chum. I think that's a good example. It's very much like the securitized mortgage instruments. You know, you just put all these mortgages in and then you put hit the blender button, you know, chum it all up. And that's basically what AI is doing. That's why it seems like it's hallucinating, because it just throws this stuff back at you. She said, each of my but then she immediately goes into each of my AI companions had slightly different personality. They didn't. She immediately reverts back to this anthropomorphism in the same way a lot of these other people reverted into a you know, a theomorphism, you know, God shape. You know, we're going to project God onto these rope And interestingly enough, one of these programs is called Anthropic that puts this stuff together. Nicole Kidman, So she wakes up crying and gasping, Not like Laala, who said have a billion dollars? Am I not winning this thing? Now? She wakes up, Nicole Kidman says, she wakes up crying and gasping because of her age. She's now entered her mid fifties and she's starting to think about mortality, well, you know, you don't have to be old to die any None of us are promised tomorrow. And that's one of the saddest things about this is that she is not connecting with anything that could give her eternal life. And that's what people are going to be looking for in artificial intelligence. They not even enough to think that they're going to merge these machines and live forever. That's a lie that's being sold to them by the guy who now controls a Trump White House. He wants us well have a good thing. Thank giving, Thank you for listening the common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us their commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. D Davidnightshow dot com