Speaker 1: More answer course is after Jerme COURSI and today it is Monday. It's August eighteenth, twenty twenty five. Thanks for joining us in coursenation dot com. You can see us on x at Corsi Jerome one, Jerome Course, PhD dot substack dot com. What we're seeing here is I want to start off with a something that Donald Trump posted yesterday on Truth Social. And this is really pretty important in terms of as you know, in God's Five Stones dot com, Crystal Show on God's Five Stones in a minute, we've been doing voter integrity. We were also expanding it to go into the Act Blue investigation. I'll cover more than that today in a few minutes. But Trump posted yesterday on truth Social a long, a long post on a mail in ballots and on the election is which essentially lines up with what we've been saying. Trump is going to do ordering a new executive order. He's telegraphing here there will be an executive order signed to bring honesty to the midterm elections. Now. Trump said, I'm going to lead a movement to get rid of mail in ballots. Get rid of mail in ballots. And also while they're added highly inaccurate, very expensive and seriously controversial voting machines, which costs ten times more than accurate and sophisticated watermark paper, which is faster and leaves no doubt at the end of the evening as to who won or lost the election. Okay, that's a very important statement because right away he's saying that we're going to eliminate the major cause of fraud the Democrats have used and architectured for decades order to steal elections. And make no doubt about it, the Democrats are stealing elections. I think as many as if we get fair elections, I think as many as half the people who are in Congress as a republic as Democrats, half in the House, and half of the Senate may be gone. I think there's that much cheating. Okay, so what I'm gonna read. It's a little bit long, but I'm gonna read the entire thing. I'm going to break it up in comment on it. But so, okay, See, we are now the only country in the world that uses mail in voting. All the others gave it up because of the massive voter fraud encountered. We will begin this effort which will be strongly opposed by Democrats because they cheat it level was never seen before. By signing an executive order to help bring honesty to the two thousand and twenty six midterm elections. Okay, now that's an important statement. Trump is saying he's going to sign a new elect executive order, which we've been predicting. Remember the States, he continues here. Remember the States are merely an agent for the federal government in counting and tabulating the votes. They must do with The federal government is represented by the President of the United States. Tells them for the good of our country to do with their horrible, radical leftist policies like open borders, men playing in women's sports, transgender and woke for everyone, and so much more. Democrats are virtually unelectable without using that's completely disproven mail in scam. Elections can never be honest with mail in ballots voting, and everybody in particular the Democrats know this. I and the Republican Party will fight like hell to bring honesty and integrity back to our elections. The mail in ballot hoax using voting machines that are completely total disaster must end. Okay, let's again, Trump is extremely strong on this. He's got a lot of capitalization, a lot of exclamation points in this eye, which again are emphasis. Trump continues, he's saying, remember, without fair and hon selections and strong and powerful borders, have even a semblance of a country. Thank you for your attention to this matter. Donald J. Trump, President of the United States of America. Okay, Now that's something we've been waiting for him to say. And with that tweet, I think it vindicates everything we've done in God's Five Stones. It shows that we have cracked the code on the cheating that has been done. There are algorithms of the state Board of Election records and we're going to have to do them all over again. We're going to have to quit using computers which allow for the creation of millions of false records people who do not exist. Yet they get legitimate state ideas and they can vote in mail and balanced schemes. Okay, this is an extremely important point, and President Trump is now beginning to move on it, and so I think we're seeing a major shift here in policy. Chris, I like you to come here and comment on this one because it's one I've worked on now for about almost three years. To get to this point. That'll be a huge victory. Once we get Donald Trump's new executive order.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be huge. I'm sure he can pull it off, so he'll have Congress's blessing. I'm pretty sure at this point, at least the slim majority. This is Look, this mail in balloting was abused, especially during the during the left's COVID rules to help bring in Joe Biden in twenty twenty. This is part of their legal cheating establishment. There are ways to look. Sonny Hosten was on a view herself saying she sent in her son's mail in ballot that, my friends, is election fraud in and of itself. Well he's okay, I all.
Speaker 1: Think it's cute and clever and smart and helping steal elections. Ha ha ha. You know, but it's a crime, and their federal felonies being committed by the Democrats left and right, and they're gonna have to be held accountable for them.
Speaker 2: It's a crime except for close eighty three, except for Democrats.
Speaker 1: Except for Democrats catch twenty two, except for Democrats. Okay, Democrats can cheat. Okay, you know, but again, because we caught this before the twenty twenty four election. The Democrats, who noticed, did not do what they did in twenty twenty, where they continued counting after the election night and then they had produced enough mail in ballots to swing the election to Biden and said it was legitimate. And they got away with it because the mainstream media supported and the court supported them. But I think now that Donald Trump won in twenty four twenty twenty four, they could not use the algorithms because we would have caught them. So at the end of election night they reported, and they reported for Trump. That was key. And with that, don you see a fundamental shift, which is now Donald Trump as president is going to change the election system as commander in chief under the premise that foreign nations have penetrated our elections and Telsea Gabbard has really said information with regards to China penetrating the computers during the twenty twenty election to change votes.
Speaker 2: Chris Oh, I think about it this way. I'm pretty sure the Democrats could have cheated to win twenty twenty four. They just didn't want to. That's another story for another day.
Speaker 1: But in fact that they would get caught, they would have gotten caught.
Speaker 2: Right, Look, just taking down one of their weapons is going to be huge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can be huge. And so I'm looking forward to a Donald Trump will probably issue that executive order in September to give us enough time a little more than a year, maybe a couple of months, maybe fourteen months, to make sure that the twenty twenty six midterm elections are legitimate, with voter IDs, with proof of citizenship. I think these are going to be things that will fundamentally change America. I put it back on the right track.
Speaker 2: It'll be bad news for the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Bad news for Democrats for sure. Number two, let's go to another story. Today is going to be the continuation of Fridays somewhere between Putin and Trump and Alaska. I think some fundamental issues got resolved in Alaska. I think number one, Trump and Putin have agreed that there will be some pullback in the territory by Russia in order to get an agreement. Russia does not want the you know, the part of Ukraine on the west that is favorable to the Germans. We're Nazi in World War Two. It is still neo Nazi today. So some territory can be easily given up. But the two provinces in the East, including Dunboss which which now Russia occupies, and Crimea. I think those are going to Russia. I think that Zelensky's going to have to accept he lost the war, Ukraine lost the war, and these territories which are Russian speaking are now going to come under Russian control. So that's part of it. I think a territorial agreement is number one. Number two, I think there will be some form of a European Union guarantee or short of joining NATO. They're not going to bring They're not going to bring Ukraine into NATO. Now, Zelenski over the weekend pulled a stunt. He started inviting the European nations to attend, and Trump went along with it. Now I think this was a mistake and that Trump should recognize that Zelenski is trying to act like he's the president of the United States. He's trying to set up and scuttle this summit that's coming up between Putin, Zolensky and Trump. So let's get it's kind of realize what Trump said to him in the old Office, you don't have the cards. Zelensky is lost in the battlefield. There's no way he's going to regain the territory short of a nuclear war, and we're not going to nuclear war over Ukraine. So we're in a situation right now where Zelensky's going to have to be told the facts of life. He's gonna have to accept them because he's not going to be given a chance to wreck another opportunity for peace. I think essentially, if Lensky wants to go this route, and the Europeans want to support Zelenski and say we're going to continue fighting with Russia, then Trump ought to say that's fine, do it, but no more aid, no more military support, and probably even pull out a NATO because this is it would be now at this point very provocative. If Trump and Putin have reached a fundamental agreement, Zelensky has no right to come in and scuttle it. And I think that's going to be the fundamental thing we're going to see play out in the next few days. Lensky's probably going to try. He's probably gonna try because again he doesn't want this grand compromise to settle the war. It will end all the flow of money and will expose his corruption. So Polensky may suffer very serious repercussions if the war does end. The Europeans are stuck. I want to I want to shift to another ground here on the that's relevant, but people don't take it into consideration, and that is the desperate situation that Europe is in. Okay, if we go to zero hedge, there's a very good article on what's happening in Europe in general. But the you know, the markets in Germany are already in recession and it's only going to get worse if we in fact have a continuation of this war. So if I can find the article here, Okay, there's one article standing in the way of a grand compromise on Ukraine. That it was an article that was written by Andrew k O r y b Ko and his sub stack. He's saying that some of the points that have to be agreed to are that Russi his goals are to militarize Ukraine and denocify it, to restore the country's constitutional neutrality, to obtain recognition of the on ground reality, namely that he's taken over these provinces which are Russian speaking. Putin suggests he become more flexible, more reasonable. For instance, he's willing to make some assurance that he's not going to take over all of Ukraine or he's not going to evade Western Europe, none of which I don't think he aspires to do either one. But the Putin is more flexible and more willing to compromise. I think he's gotten the message that Trump basically wants the conflict to end. Okay, So Putin's probably going to have to curtail the size of his armed forces after the conflict ends. He's going to try to criminalize the glorification of World War two era Ukrainian Nazi collaborators and or rescind the anti Russian legislation I have them removed. The twenty nineteen constitutional amendment about seeking NATO membership, amend the constitution to more easily seed land without having to hold a successful all Ukrainian referendum on the issue. Okay. So Trump said that he'll basically call up NATO agreeing not to deploy troops to Ukraine and to curtail the arms exporting to it, also encouraging this going after anti corruption in Ukraine, which Trump desperately wants. Okay, So I would think that by the end of this week, we should be in a good position to assess that the war are the terms on which the war is going to come to an end. This war is going to end. Trump is determined to end it, and Zelensky's ready to end it. The only one standing in the way, I mean, Putin's ready to end it. The only one standing in the way is Lensky. And for Zilinsky to continue fighting this war, he's going to need money, he's going to need equipment and arms, and Trump is going to make sure he doesn't have them. So there's not going to be much alternative here except for Zelensky to accept the deal. I think that's the way that Trump has got to play it, and if he does play it that way, I think we have a very good chance of seeing the war successfully conclude. And that's certainly been my goal. Certainly, I think the goal of anybody who's rational here is is to see this war wind down. It has too much potential to go into a nuclear war unless some rationality is brought to the table, and I think Trump is determined to have these discussions beyond rational grounds, not on emotional grounds. Okay, fundamentally, today is going to be an historic day as we look towards what steps are going to be taken to effectuate a final peace solution here in Europe. Now, other issues with regards to Europe is that we're seeing in Germany in particular, already in a recession, and Germany is going to intensify that recession by its policies, which are to have a continued bloated bureaucracy as European Union bureaucracy is way out of line as is ours. Secondly, the Green New Deal. Now enough propagandizing has gone on that these populations believe in a Green New Deal in Europe and they continue to like the idea of net zero energy. But net zero energy is essentially going to cause these economies to collapse. The Kynesian economy had predominated since the nineteen sixties, and I can remember when I was in college, in a graduate school, John Maynard Keynes was all the rogue. It was all the everyone was learning Kynesian economics. Well, what Caines said basically was the recessions were because there was not enough consumer demand. So therefore the state's job was artificially create this demand, lower interests rates, printing credit, stimulating the economy with deficit spending. That was all Kynesian. But what it did in Europe and the United States was it created a mountain state debt. We did not have these huge debts until after the nineteen sixty Kynesianism, a huge bureaucracy, distorted financial markets, and declining productivity. These are economic facts. And this Green New Deal, which is a created a pseudo economy which was disguised as a green transformation, and it was sold to the public as a contribution to saving the planet. In fact, it was a monstrous corruption, a grotesque response to Europe's strategic energy dependency, which devours every larger portions of the economy each year just to keep its oversized subsidy machine running. This is from an article, a very good article by Thomas Colby, and I think he's exactly right in what we're seeing in Europe. In fact, Germany alone poured between ninety and one hundred billion euro in twenty twenty four alone into this green energy boondoggle. So the federal government provided a fifty eight billion euro while the European Investment Bank added eight point six billion in fresh loans, So the eused investment to nine point one billion, and he used innovation and environment funds another twenty billion. All of this flow of financing, it created a zombie economy because all these green new deals failed. As they failed, the money was lost and no one was charged with bankruptcy. So Germany's now in his third year of recession and it's seeing a collapsing economy with a increasing number of corporate bankruptcies. The government has added a half million public sector jobs in the last six years, well one point two million private sector jobs disappeared. All this, I think predicts a European crash of major proportion. I've been predicting this for quite a long time, and it has economic consequences for each one of us. If Europe collapses, we have a European general collapse. Which you're going to is that the economic markets around the world are going to collapse, and that's going to be a crisis. Donald Trump has seen it and he's trying to prevent it with this bill, which does increase spending for the time being. But the next thing, after Donald Trump gets the war settled, he's going to have to deal with economic reality. And the economic reality is going to have to deal with is that in fact, the world is floating in debt and our national deficit is now the national debt is now thirty seven thirty eight trillion dollars, way out of line and not sustainable. So therefore, Chris of you will show the book that people can get, which is this. I wrote a book how the common global crash will create an historic gold rush, and it's happening. Price of gold today is still very high. It's still over three thousand, three hundred dollars in ouce. Okay, so we take look at I'm just gonna make sure we get the most current price. It's how goal is right now three three hundred and sixty one dollars silver at thirty eight dollars and forty eight cents. If you take a look at Swiss America, you can see that we have here a lot of offerings which allow you to get by way and get the free book by calling Swiss America one eight hundred five, one nine sixty two sixty eight one eight hundred five one nine six two sixty eight write it down one eight hundred and five one nine six two sixty eight, and if you like to show, if you want to support us, do call Swiss America. For those who are established a relation. As a new customer Swiss America, you can get this Walking Liberty half dollar offer, which is up to two hundred and fifty of these coins Walking Liberty half dollars, which are very high in silver content ninety nine point nine percent silver, and Swiss America is offering as a lost leader. They basically the cost or the value of the coins and silvers about what you'll pay for them if you become a customer, so with America. And then I think you should realize that maybe buying gold is too expensive at three three hundred dollars an ounce. Of course, if you could listen to us, we were asking you to make these decisions when gold was about eighteen one hundred dollars an ounce. Okay, So this Walking Liberty half dollar gets you into silver, which is a lot less expensive than gold. And yet you can have some of your holdings in a currency and an actual coin that will increase in value where your dollars purchasing power is diminishing. Okay. So I want to cover a few more stories here today, Chris. There's this whole issue of the police, you know in DC now being under Trump's control as Trump is really militarized is d C. And so the left is saying, oh, he's really trying to repress blacks and this is unconstitutional. But yet they're bringing in protesters in buses, which I think we have some video of, right, Chris. I think Chris will cue it up here to this video.
Speaker 2: We're just pulling, pulling up from behind the scenes here. So yeah, so I'm gonna pull this over here. Just caught me off guard. I wanted to grab this up. What happened was I had to reload the video. It's what happens here when you're behind the scenes and trying to reload things. Anyway, here you go. This is what you're gonna find. Here are these protesters, and see these little two buses. There are a couple of many, but you'll have you know, you'll find videos on x and social media where these protesters are chanting blah blah black. It wasn't as riotous as a lot of other ones, but they did bring in people from outside DC for a DC protest. You can tell by these busses. Books was going into the school allegedly, and.
Speaker 1: There's just really not any These are kind of rest protests. He's a protest there. Yeah, I mean that you're really not getting real protesters here where they're being busted in. But again, the whole point here is that the left has had a plan that they were going to disrupt everything Trump is doing by having another set of twenty twenty riots across the country, Black lives matter and anti fought et cetera. And the reality of that is that Trump has now got provisions where he's ready to put the troops on the ground to be asked to call out the National Guard. But it is not going to be repeated twenty twenty. You're not going to have the cities burning and Trump not being able to do anything about it because people like General Kelly, who was his chief as staff for a while, or General Millie Terman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff said that they would not support the use of the Insurrection Act, or Trump didn't use the military to gain control of the cities and rioting. Well, that's not going to happen again. Trump is ready to go into the cities and DC is just the first indication of Trump saying, look, you want to play this game with rioting and all the rest and destroying our cities with crime. We're going to be encountering it by being willing to put in the military and being willing to take over these cities in order to prevent that from happening. So again, I think we've got a very very different Donald Trump in the White House than we did the first term, much more sophisticated understanding how the left plays, and I think that we're seeing increasing articles that the agenda of the left is so unpopular that unless the Democrats could cheat, they would they'll lose every elections.
Speaker 2: Any comments, Oh yeah, I wanted to play this for you. There's the CEO of one of these U I guess crowd crowd formation groups if you will. Both Crews on Demand said he was offered twenty million dollars to recruit demonstrators for the big anti Trump protests on Thursday. Here's what he said to News Nation.
Speaker 3: Have the organizers of the July seventeenth demonstrations approached you?
Speaker 2: Again, this is from about a month ago, this one, but it's still important to note.
Speaker 3: It's aligned with the organizers of the July seventeenth movement have approached us, and in fact we rejected an offered that probably is worth around twenty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Twenty million dollars.
Speaker 3: Correct, I mean this is a nationwide thing, right. It's not to say I would have made twenty million dollars personally, but the value of the contract would have been worth around that amount nationwide to organize huge demonstrations around the country. But personally, I just don't think it's a factor.
Speaker 2: So that's something else. It's it's to the point where people see through all this nowadays. Yes, I know these people enjoy themselves, they have their parties. You have the numbers here talking about uh, this one guy who scanned three hundred and eight eighteen mobile devices, small sample, but saying that ninety two percent of them were at last five DC protests. It's like something to do for these people. It's pure blind Trump hate and uh it's and a lot of these uh, a lot of these protests are funded by major billionaires. They have people bust in. It's it's an embarrassment and uh at this point it's almost like just a laughable entertainment for the rest of us. It's not even they're not even real anymore. It's all theater.
Speaker 1: Well, there's an article also that is all right now. Leading article on the Liberty Daily, which is coming from zero had about how this, you know, the the left is putting huge amounts of money and the zorn mon Islamic Marxists run for mayor, you know, and so Soros and others are pouring huge amounts of millions into his campaign. Okay, So how the Working Families Party, which is his party, is supposed to be grassroots, but it's not grassroots in fact that behind it there's a two billion tax example laundromatho. That's anything but local grassroots are honest. Okay. So here's something publicly posted by sam antar on X says easy answers, Zoran Mandannie is the product of grassroots washing syndicate of five oh one C three and five one C four entities funded by George Soros and Silicon Valley billionaires. He's their manufactured product. Okay. Another one by another post by John S. C. H A C H T E L Mam. Donnie is utterly repulsive in every way. He possesses every negative attribute attached to my generation. I simply do not understand why this manchild captures widespread appeal outside of the democratic socialist adult Disney crowd an absolute loser, and yet on Joe Rogan Mondannie is saying, I don't think we should have billionaires because there is so much money in a moment of such inequality. But he doesn't seem to mind all the money from the billionaires going into his campaign. It's the usual duplicity of the left. And again, I think people are seeing through it and Donald Trump these right. This past Sunday did not turn into nationwide protests all across the country. There weren't nationwide riots. The country is not upset at what Donald Trump is doing. Quite the contrary. I think the country welcomes fact that we're getting some responsible government. Chris Any comment on that, because I think that's another very important point.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because you know, they switched from the millionaires and the billionaires, and they just say, well, the billionaires are the ones causing all the problems, when we all know most of these people are multi millionaires, even the ones like Mam Doomi who claim to be poor. The guy comes from money. The guy lives in our rent control department coming from money. So not only are these billionaire or these millionaires and billionaires supporting him, to run for one reason or another. The secondly, he's ripping off the very people he claims to represent because he's living cheap while making or making a decent salary by the way, as an assembly person, and of course being born having a family filled with money. That the man is just the man is just one of those big phonies. I still believe socialism is more of an industry these days, where these people make a lot of money and get a lot of perks off of it. They keep pushing it because money just flows right into their pockets. For the same reason Bernie Sanders as a prime perpetrator of all this. Come on, three houses in enough.
Speaker 1: Right, Well again, it's you know, it's a way to get rich of your socialist.
Speaker 2: Right, It's a socialism industry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a socialism industry. That's correct. Okay, a couple more stories. Central banks are buying gold and record numbers. Nine percent of central banks say they're not done accumulating gold. Nearly half planned to buy more again. This according to the World Gold Council's Council's latest Central Bank survey. And I think again what's happening is gold is becoming the world's most important reserve asset. I would not be a surprise to see Donald Trump embrace a cryptocurrency solution to take some of the liabilities off the federal government balance sheet. For instance, you could pay social security and XRP. I own XRP. It's a it's a method of trading in nationally. But also it's only trading at about three dollars a unit right now, could easily go to a thousand dollars a unit. So I think a younger, younger people getting the they're so security benefits would be just as happy to take them ultimately an XRP or have them appreciate an XRP rather than dollars. That would take that liability off the federal government balance sheet, and it would be an economic plus for everyone on the Gaza is continuing ntime now is continuing to clear Hamas out of the Gaza and is now more and more proposing relocation plans for the Palestinians outside of Gaza. He's saying now in South Sudan, Libya has also been willing to take Palestinians. So I think there's a move here right now to implement in the Middle East, Trump's an expansion of Trump's Abraham Accords and economic prosperity is going to be the way to the future to achieve world peace. I've been predicting that for some time. I think it's beginning to happen. Finally, we're doing a new emphasis on Act Blue. I did a large podcast on Sunday, and Chris, you'll have it soon to be able to post, and to be able to we may actually play it on Wednesday, the entire of the entire broadcast, because we're now tying in Act Blue to a scandal involving mortgages, which appears to be tied to money that the Democratic Party has harvested out of an open border in agreement with Honduras that was reached twenty fourteen, opening the border to millions of unaccompanied minors. And you see here on we're dealing with a redesign of God's five Stones to have it include Act Blue, as well as to include the other issues of the Obama cou Detah and stolen elections. So we're gonna have much more here. I've publishing much more in Act Blue, and I want to warn everyone the Democratic Party has been funding itself by opening the border and having child sex trade and the child organ harvesting be at the center of its fundraising activities throughout Act Blue. It's going to be a huge, huge scandal, and it's just beginning to develop. Okay, let's wrap up. But today it is on Monday, August eighteenth, twenty twenty five. And the end, God always wins. God's gonna win here too. And I think we see here a decided effort by Donald Trump to take hold of the Ukrainian war situation and bring it to an end, just as he's taking steps to allow Natanyahu to affect a solution which will make Israel more secure. If we can eliminate Hamas from Gaza, we can do things, roll back the hesbaland Lemanon. We've seriously economically and damaged Iran and I think halted its nuclear weapons program by the attack that Trump brilliantly launched on Iran with the B two bombers. Thank you for joining us. I encourage you, in the spirit of Second Chronicles seven fourteen, to get on your knees, pray, ask God to forgive us for letting the country get to this point of moral decay. Too many divorces, too many divorces by older marriages, women deciding that they are suddenly wanting to have a new experience after thirty or forty years of marriage or fifty years of marriage. This amount of abortions we've had, which are just incomprehensible since Roby weighed, and this whole woke agenda sexually mutilating children, these kind of abominations have got to stop. And I believe that the key Obama Nation figure black ossining Obama will be under criminal investigation. Whether or not he's ever indicted, we'll find out. This is doctor Drone Corsi on course nation dot com. Thank you for joining us. We'll be back tomorrow and every weekday. God bless