Speaker 1: Lazarian stepped in and like, stop being idiots, be friends, man, So thanks for coming back on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely good to be back with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think you've just been crushing it lately with Iran Trump. I think me and you are the only podcasters on the right that didn't endorse Trump.
Speaker 3: I think you're right, yeah, because a lot of the people that agree with us about Israel wound up endorsing him, even some of the people that are against the war.
Speaker 1: Now, I had a lot of pressure to endorse him, did you. Maybe not as much because you already kind of ostracized, but they were kind of offered me, like favors, bring me to the White House.
Speaker 3: But oh yeah, huge, I mean I was. I came out very early, I think in May or June of twenty four saying I wasn't going to vote, and the pressure was enormous. We were ridiculed me and the gropers ridiculed and attack throughout the whole election for that, and and we said specifically, we're not voting for Trump because he's going to bring us to war in Iran, and here we are, you know, so, you know.
Speaker 1: What, I didn't think he was ringing for that I ran, I did know he's owned by Israel, but I actually I thought it was possible, but I thought it was like thirty percent, twenty percent. You know that, because you kept saying that, yeah, thanks, I thought he was going to do exactly what they were going to say, or why do you think he's because it's so insane to go to what were they were in.
Speaker 3: It's totally insane, and it wasn't even on most people's radar. I remember having conversations with people back then and telling them this is a real risk, it's a real concern, and for most normies, they just weren't even thinking about it. And the reason is, you got to remember twenty twenty four. This was in the thick of the war in Gaza, as well as the war in Lebanon and the regime change in Syria. That all happened in rapid succession in the spring, summer and then fall and winter of twenty twenty four, and so I remember watching all that heat up, and I always knew basically since the beginning that eventually that campaign by Israel would roll into a regime change war in Iran, just based on the rhetoric, and they were even broadcasting it very openly at the very beginning early on, and so I just listened to what net Yahu said, and I saw that they all coalesced.
Speaker 2: Around the Republicans.
Speaker 3: And when Trump won the nomination, Mary Madelson cut the check for one hundred million dollars, and I just sort of saw the vision. Israel's taking it to Iran. They need Trump in position because they need America to help them. And so I didn't know exactly, like you said, it's so shocking that it has happened. I didn't know how or when exactly, but I knew that eventually that was going to be the play.
Speaker 2: And sure enough, there it went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one hundred percent back from America. I don't see a single good thing. People are dying, getting killed. It's just like hard being a very proud American. Au are too. It's been hard, kind of like spiritually to be that we're the bad guys out there, just I mean, the first missile strikes targeted an all girls' school. It's just been kind of hard co many terms with this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: And I think that in particular, this war makes us feel like we're an evil country and we have an evil leader. And I didn't even feel like that necessarily when the war in Gaza was happening, only because there was some reluctance from the Biden administration to support it. And now that this is full steam ahead in Iran, Trump is leading it. Trump is this is our war. This is not like Israel with American support. This is a US war that Israel of course dragged us into. But Trump is taking the lead. And it's the deception. It's the flippancy with how he's talking about He's being very flippant about it and insincere. It's the brutality and the cruelty of the conflict, and you really feel like we have an evil leader, like a diabolical leader that is just wicked. There doesn't seem to be any grace or charity. I don't see any godliness in Trump anymore. So there is a psychological effect where it feels like we've sort of lost control entirely. There's just not even a semblance of It. Feels like we're a demodignation right now. So I agree with you. It's not a good feeling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does. And we were both Trump supporters, we both turned on him, you know, for a lot of people, but seeing I don't, it's not doesn't feel like he's the same person. He always had some of these tendencies, but it seems like something's just gone wicked off the deep end, or maybe we missed it before, but it's just truly dark and evil. Like hopefully he has that deadline tonight where he's saying he's just going to massacre. I'd basically genocide. I was just before the started reading maybe they have a deal. I have no idea what's true. I hope he doesn't just start bombing massacring children, because how can we, you know, be proud Americans? And yeah, I was just in Vietnam the first time in my life I ever felt like a little weird saying I was American. People looking at you a little different. And I love my country. I am a patriot. People say, oh, I'm just loyal, You're a trader. Like, no, I'm not a trader. I'm trying to take my country back. I'm sure you feel the same way I do.
Speaker 3: I love America and I'm a patriot, and I even you know, when when we talk about the situation in Iran, I said on my show, I'm praying for Iran. I actually want them to prevail in the conflict, but I'm a little conflicted about it because of course, I don't want Americans to die, and I don't want American soldiers to die in the conflict, and I want America to be a successful and victorious and proud country. However, we are in this position because we clearly have no sovereignty. There is no connection between what the American public wants and what we believe in and what we're actually getting from the White House. It's like the least popular war in modern history. And I don't think anybody believes it's in our interest. Even if I'm sure you have some Trump supporters that believe that maybe they trust Trump or they have some confidence in him, there's still a remnant there. I don't know if anybody believes that this has any positives for us, or or at the minimum, that it's more positive for us than it is for Israel. So that's always the rub And yeah, so it puts you in a weird position. But I would say that you have to draw a distinction between the regime, which is Trump and the Trump government, and America, which is the people and the history and the land and all that I love America. I don't love this regime that's in control right now exactly.
Speaker 1: They don't represent us. I was actually really surprised to you praying for Iran, because like the night before, I found myself praying for Iran and the soldiers and I was thinking, oh, this people think this is so insane. And then I saw you admitting that. I was like, Wow, it's not something I expected from like a right wing commentator. They act like you're some evil guy, and you're you know, you have basic humanity and respect.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm a Christian. I'm a Christian. We don't want to see innocent people die. And I'm a huge believer in that. And you know, inasmuch as we have views about racial politics or about Jews, this is just a reflection of how people get along. But you know, I don't believe under any circumstances we should be killing a civilization.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not some backwards people. I know a lot of Iranians. They're not these like backwards gave people like they act like they are. It's like there's some of the nicest, friendly people I've been around, so to treat them, they dehumanize them, They dehumanize the gardens Elebanon, and it's just been a tough year spiritually, I think for for a lot of people, like a spiritual battle in this country. You know, I used to be anti religion, but it's pushed me towards God, and you realize, if there's a devil, there has to be a god.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, absolute, well, and it shocks your conscience. It awakens you to the fact that we do have written on our hearts a sense of right and wrong and good and evil. Everybody knows that. Everybody's born with it. Everybody has it. It's just that over time you get desensitized, or you learn not to listen to it, or you turn it off. But when you see the most absolute, heinous evil, which is what this is, it's just bloodthirsty, like you're talking about genocide, mass murder. I think that awakens you to the fact that we're moral beings. We live in a moral universe. We're meant to tell the truth and fight for what's right. People have dignity, and when they lose their dignity, when they're dehumanized, so they could be killed. We recognize intrinsically there's something very wrong. Maybe there's something that's the ultimate evil. So I think there's a lot of truth in what you just said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a father, I have children, so when I see these children being slaughtery, it just hurts. I had to stop going through the telegram channels looking at stuff. It realized it was like, now I'm like a strong guy, but it was messing me up mentally looking at you much of this stuff, Like, I got to stop looking as I can't imagine what they've suffered through the Palestinian people. It's just bizarre watching our country turn evil. I don't know how do we turn it around. I don't I don't know about rank ROVs And I'm like do I started looking at trying to pick the problems, and I'm like, I don't even know what could be done.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything that can be done. I think that the country needs reckoning is what has to happen. The country is wicked and decadent and arrogant. And what you see throughout the Bible, ironically in the context of Israel, is that when the people become proud, and when they don't listen to God. God punishes them, God humbles them. And I don't know that it necessarily works exactly the same way, but I think we tend to find that when people become arrogant, you know, there's that saying pride goes before the fall. They have a habit of inviting and attracting ruin and destruction. And this country has had opportunities, I think, to do the right thing, and people are not stepping up to the plate. People are not doing the right thing, and so we will be humbled. And I think that it's it's incumbent on the good people to try to do what we can. All we're called to do as Christians and as decent people. It's not that we're supposed to change the outcome or fix America. That's up to God. The world is in God's hands. All any one of us can do is take accountability for ourselves every day, one day at a time, telling the truth, trying to do the right thing, treating each other with charity and compassion and gentleness and mercy. That's all anybody can do. And all anybody can do is try to reflect on their own actions.
Speaker 2: Am I part of the solution? Am I part of the problem.
Speaker 3: Are we going to be part of the Are we going to be the part of this generation that will inherit this fallen country and try to put it back together? Are we going to be destroying it? And unfortunately a lot of people want to be a part of the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna at least try. You know, It's like, at least try. I felt like a calling, you know, maybe from God. You probably felt, I don't know, God, whatever it is. I felt like I had to speak up people trying to talk to me out of it. When I first started speaking up. I mean, you obviously know how crazy it was because you were long before me the amount of ostracation you've had. But I just felt like I had a moral obligation to do the right thing and speak up and try to push the country in the world for it is a better place. Yeah.
Speaker 3: For me, it was just I see me, I was always into politics. I was always obsessed with it, and I just went where the truth is and it was very obvious as an eighteen year old, like they're not hiding it. Then you have this subversive influence in the country, and if you just look at it long enough you'll see it.
Speaker 2: And for me, it was just never a question.
Speaker 3: It was always whether we were going to tell the truth, or whether I was going to tell the truth and face the consequences, or you knowingly lie so that you can make money so you could have platform access and I could just never live like that. So for me it was just not even really a question. It was I tell the truth. I'm in politics. I want to know the truth, share it, and if that's what the truth is, so be it.
Speaker 2: And you get persecuted. That's the story of humanity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, I want to get some super chats, but I'll read those at the end. We got like a one hour because next kind of tight time schedules, last ten minutes to read superchats. We don't like break the flow. But just yeah, back back to the thing. Though you're at such a young age eighteen years old, I couldn't have sacrificed like you did the way you were ostracized. That's tough. I don't think people understand. Most people have following, you know, don't understand what you went through, Like you lost your banking. I was talking to Kick, arguing with him, but why aren't you paying Nick and then I realised the payment processors are like, I won't pay you, not even Yeah, Processor, just like what, well.
Speaker 3: I love your guy said, uh, can I say this what he said to you about it?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he says, uh, what did he say? He said that I should squash the beef or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Processor, Yeah, guy, he's a nice guy. He was trying to help. But that's yeah, just squashed the beef with the payment processes people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm banned on I'm on Stripe, which is why I can't get paid on kick And they go, well, he just needs to sort it out with Stripe. It's like I I wish, I wish I could have payment processing and banking, but I can't. So yeah, it totally sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to criticize the Jews, We'll shut your bank down. Did you seea just got kicked out of I don't know exactly whether it's on the headline some kind of music thing kicked him out of the concert or what it was. And he even apologized. They don't they don't accept your apology.
Speaker 3: No, they banned him from the whole country. They banned him from the UK. So yeah, so he was supposed to be the headlining act at this music festival in the UK. And what happened is, first all the sponsors pulled out, so all the people putting up the money for it said, unless you cancel on him, we're not giving you money. So all the sponsors pulled out, and the head of the festival actually stuck by ya and said, well, we're going on with the show regardless. We don't need the sponsors because we believe in free speech. Well then the government intervened and the government said, well, we don't believe it's conducive to the public good to let ya go to the concert. So they're not even going to let him into the country. And this is because the Jewish deputies. I guess they lobbied the government. They lobbied the Prime Minister to make this decision. I don't know exactly how it works there, And you're right, that's even so. He apologized to a rabbi. Then he took out a full page ad in the Wall Street Journal, which was a one page apology. Then as all this was happening, he released another apology he sent to the I don't know if it was this Jewish group in the UK.
Speaker 2: He said, Hey, I just want to come and share my music.
Speaker 3: It's all about love and unity, and I'll come meet with the Jews if you'll just let me perform. And they told them, They said, well, you can come and apologize to us, but you can't perform. They said, if you want to come and make amends, we'll let you do that, but we won't let you perform here.
Speaker 2: And then the government kicked him out. So it just goes to show.
Speaker 3: You know, people think they're gonna say what they need to say, swallow their pride, make their apology, then they're gonna get put back in business.
Speaker 2: It's not like that. The Jews want you to fundamentally submit.
Speaker 3: They want their humiliation ritual, they want their apology, they want their penance, and they want it in perpetuity. They don't just want it once or twice. They need to know they gotcha. And if they don't gotcha, then you can't play. You're not in business anymore. And I don't know if there's a clear example of how that works. Then what just happened this week.
Speaker 1: That's so wrong. And Yay's the guy I just really like, for some reason, you do too, just say something about him, just he's so unique, such a great artist, such a you know, a genius in a weird sort of way, and it just sucks seeing them do that to him. You know, I wish you wouldn't apologize, but I understand he probably wanted his life back. I think they took his kids away. I don't know the details behind that, but that's just you know, he said the father that's the most evil thing. Like in the song, he's like, what you say, he took my kids a bank account. So it became a Nazi, Like he tells you why. It wasn't like out of nowhere that he just he didn't just randomly come anti Semitic. You take your kids in bank account away? What are you supposed to do? I mean, you know more than anyone the bank bank situation. I'm lucky. I'm one of the first generations of people that started speaking up that like didn't use bank accounts. I mean I still could, but like pretty much everyone like you, Ryan Dausin all the people before will get their bank accounts xed out. Like what else you got blocked out of? Pretty much everything?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, Airbnb, banks, payment processors, all the social platforms, Spotify, Apple names, It's literally like everything you can think of. I actually know of somebody that got banned on Claude recently on anthropic.
Speaker 1: What's What's quad? What is it? As?
Speaker 3: It's one of the AI. It's one of the AI models, but he's one of the big ones.
Speaker 1: Raper girl like beat a woman and it's all fine. But oh, you question Jewish power, They're gonna there, we don't have it. Oh you say we do, We're gonna cancel everything. It's just insane. No other group, you know. It's funny like black people. You never see people going and apologizing to priests, but they go begging too, rabbis. They want the humiliation ritual. They did that to a basketball player. He just said, read a book and he had to go get He gave like a tyrie yeah, and he had to go apologize to rabbis. I just couldn't do it. I mean you obviously either. It's like I just couldn't do it. They're not going to forgive you anyways. They just want to amiliate you over and over and over. Don't switch up a little bit like you. A few years ago. You had a massive hardcore following, but it was small, like people loved you. It was a small hardcore group, you transcended into mainstream celebrity.
Speaker 2: Like, what's that like, Well, it's very strange.
Speaker 3: It's very strange because, like you said, I had been doing this for a long time and nobody really knew me.
Speaker 2: I was very.
Speaker 3: Niche, and now all of a sudden, I'm literally, in just the past like nine months, I get recognized everywhere I go, every time I go out to eat, every time I go to the mall or the airport, anywhere, I get recognized. And it's always positive because even when people did recognize me before, they hated me because they thought, Oh, there's that white supremacist nazi, let's go spit in his food, let's go attack him in public. Now people come up and they're like, oh, I'm a huge fan, I want to picture, Oh my friend loves you, they got the merch on whatever. So it's very strange and it's a little bit disconcerting though, because I'm a very private person. I like to be very discreet when I move around in the world, and now it almost makes you paranoid. And I'm already a paranoid, not very trusting person. But now the new thing is I go to the airport, and people will be there waiting at the airport. They know my flight information, and they're there waiting at the gate or at the security checkpoint to get me to sign an autograph, and you know, and I never do it. I never signed the stuff. And people say, well, you're an asshole. Because people come up and say, can you sign this? I drove a long way and I go no. But the reason why is because what they're implicitly saying is like, we know all your movements, we know where you're gonna be, we know when you're gonna be there, we know where you're going, and you know. So I understand why a lot of people think that's like an innocent little thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's the big problem? I just wanted my hat signed.
Speaker 3: But for someone like me, it's like, well, I don't want people to know where I'm going and where I am, and you know, I don't want to have people breathing down my neck like that.
Speaker 2: I like to move through my life.
Speaker 3: So there's some aspects of it that are a little bit, like I said's a little uncomfortable and disconcerting, but I guess that's part of the job.
Speaker 1: Well, someone just tried to assassinate you, and that should have been a bigger story. That kind of got like, literally, if someone came to your door and tried to kill you, who kills several people, that should have been a bigger story in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think, And they denied it. They denied it. Then they went on.
Speaker 3: TV and they said, oh, well, he alleged that someone tried to kill him. It's like the guy murdered three people then drove three hours to my front door and got out with a loaded gun in his hand, knocking on the door yelling where's Nick, and people go, I alleged he tried to kill me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, And that was after that viral tweet of uh was it my uh, your body, my choice? Yeah, yeah, yeah, people don't get us like a joke.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, they didn't get Yeah, a lot of it.
Speaker 3: That was like, it's so weird too, because that happened right before I blew up. So I went from everyone hating me, like literally everybody.
Speaker 1: In the country for a minute.
Speaker 3: Every woman in particular hating me in the whole country. Like my lawyer was like, my daughter told me, you represent that asshole. I can't believe, Like literally daughters and girlfriends of wives of every.
Speaker 2: Man I knew.
Speaker 3: Was like, I fucking hate that guy. And then a year later I'm like, mainstream is so weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you I see liberals posting your stuff. Now, that's so bizarre to me. These people that just hated you before because I first met you, people hate you. People were like, you shouldn't be talking to that guy, he's a racist. But they took your voice. They took your voice away, and then they told us who you were. Because I love you. That must suck to have your voice taken away. You were banned from everything, so you can't speak, and they just tell you this guy's bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's you know, it's very strategic in that way, because it's true. They take your platform and then they on Twitter and everything on the news. Then they tell you who you are, and they tell everybody so this guy's a self avowed Nazi, what blah blah whatever, and uh, and you have no right of reply. You don't get your day in court. You know, in America, you're innocent until proven guilty. You get to make your case before a jury of your peers. But the thing about reputational destruction is you don't get a fear of hearing like that. They have the bigger megaphone because they're protected by government and they are institutional, and they have the money. And if they don't like you, they squelch you, shut you down. They don't engage with you deliberately, they won't debate you. There's no engagement, and they just tell everybody, hey, fuck this guy. This guy's the worst person ever and it's life ruining. So, yeah, you're right, it's pretty it's pretty tough.
Speaker 1: You had your life destroyed for a lot of years, pretty much. I wuldn't say destroyed, but kind of you were. You were living tough, you know. That's why I had so much respect for you, what you went through. People don't understand you were completely ostracized and at a young age, it's cut off from the world. How did you make money without banking and stuff. You couldn't even sell merch could you.
Speaker 3: So you know, we had a time where we always had superchats, so I was always able to make money through superchats on my show. But it was crazy the way they did it. They had a payment processor in like another country, and they charged just a very high processing fee. So even when I was banned from everything. I still had that source of income, but I wasn't able to sell merch. I had to use cryptocurrency only up until very recently, and I couldn't do subscriptions.
Speaker 2: I had no sponsors.
Speaker 3: So for a time and then, as far as banking was concerned, I would just have to keep making new bank accounts. I would go to the bank, make an account, they would catch on, they'd ban me. I'd go to a different bank, move my money out, move all my recurring payments. I'd be there for a few months, then I get banned. And so I think I went through six or seven bank accounts uh before finally I was able to land at one that didn't ban me.
Speaker 2: And that was maybe two or three years ago. So it's a trip.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to find a work around for literally fucking everything because they will make it easy.
Speaker 1: And shout out to the Gropers for help and support you. We've had an on and off relationship, but overall I love them. They're like such a loyal, like, uh, good group to you. I think I got to unblock a bunch of them because I blocked a ton of them when we were writing. So I'm like, you know what, this is helping instigate the problems between us.
Speaker 2: It happens. Yeah, they're rabid.
Speaker 1: You know, I respect them, I don't they love you. That's why. So they're like they're going after me, and that's I understand that I don't hold anything. That's why I need to go through an unblock a bunch of them, I think, Yeah, Star attacking me again? Whatever, Okay, Yeah, so what do you think? I think? I guess Dan Bazarian is running against Randy Fine. That's gonna be the most interesting. Yeah. I think he has moved to Florida. He's trying to get this all set up kind of spontaneous. That's such a wild, interesting race of like, Dan's a little crazy issh. You know, I love Dan, a great friend, but he's extreme even by even me and you are like Dan, but and Randy Fine is the most insane, disgusting person in Congress. What do you think of that race?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know the particulars of that district, but it's southern Florida. So the problem with Southern Florida is it's all Jews. And so if you have and that that's not like that's a problem, but like, if you have a Jewish electorate, that's why they're going to elect a radical pro Israel jew as they're congressman. So I'll have to look at it. Obviously I support Dan. I'd prefer Dan and Congress over Randy.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 3: But uh, but the problem is that all the people in the administration that are pro Israel, they're pro is because they all came from Florida. Trump's chief of staff is Susie Wiles. She's a Florida lobbyist. She ran the state of Florida for Trump in twenty sixteen for the campaign. And when you're the chief of staff, you put together the cabinet. So who did she pick? Well, she picked Mark Rubio, and she picked Mike Waltz, she picked Pam Bondi. What do they have in common. They're all from Florida. They're all from Florida politics. And how do you advance in Florida politics. Well, you have to go for the big Florida donors, which is all the Jewish money because South Florida is one of the big epicenters of Jewish power in America. So there's no coincidence that it's like this. And so that's why I think Dan would probably have a better shot running in a different district. But I can see why he's doing it.
Speaker 1: Well. I looked at it as older people too, the boomers, that's the worst people. So I don't know if he's committed already or not. I mean, you said it, but it might be smarter's run like in Vegas or something, because the boomers are the hardest demographic for Dan to reach. The young people are gonna love Dan. Dan could also rally some of the Democrats, but you can't vote if you're REGI Democrat, you can't vote for him in the primary. Right, It's a tough race. But I think, yeah, but well, I think he's still doing it. We'll see, you know if I'll ride behind him and support him whatever he does. So back to the administration, It is full of fucking lunatics. What do you think of the Secretary of War? This guy, to me seems completely out of his mind.
Speaker 2: Oh he's an idiot. He's a complete idiot.
Speaker 3: And anybody that I talked to from the administration says he's a complete knucklehead.
Speaker 2: He's just a nothing.
Speaker 3: He's because the thing about the National security apparatus is you can actually identify what faction the different people are a part of, whether they're more neocon or whether they're prioritizers or restrainers, or the big China Hawks or the big Russia Hawks. You can usually identify their ideological alignment and and you know, create a profile. But this guy, Pete Heseth, he's just a complete idiot. And actually what people say is he might even be compromised. He might even there's some rumors that his best friend is in the admin blackmailing him. And so I've heard not a lot of great things about him, that he's just kind of an ideological nothing, not very bright. And the only information we have about him as far as his leanings go, is that he is one of these fanatical evangelicals with all the tattoos, and he was part of this nonprofit ten years ago talking about we need to rebuild the Third Temple and bring about the Escaton. So, if we know anything about him, if he has an ideological leaning or a flavor, he is one of these radical, fanatical dispensationalists.
Speaker 2: He also goes to the Church of Doug Wilson. Doug Wilson is a theonomist.
Speaker 3: I believe he's one of these reformed preachers. He's one of these psycho Protestants. And this guy has been in bed with the Jews. He's building this huge complex in Idaho out of nowhere, apparently got a ton of money, very conspicuous, building this huge facility, and all of a sudden, now he's in bed with all these cleare monsters and Straussians and Zionists and very pro Jewish. And he said in an interview I think a week or two ago, he would ban public displays of the Catholic faith even so, not just ban Islam, but banned Catholicism because as Protestants.
Speaker 2: They want Noah Hyde laws.
Speaker 3: They they have this like within Christianity, they have like a Jewish supremacist view of their own religion. And Pete Heseth goes to Doug Wilson's church. So this guy's pretty fucked up. I mean, he's this is not a good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he seems like a complete lunatic and evil to me, he just seems like a nasty and dumb. If you're evil and dumb, that's a bad mix. Just everyone in the trumpdministration. They're these crazy fanatical israel lots of them Zionists like his spiritual leader. What's the girl, Paula? She was acting like he was like Jesus. That was disgusting, and Trump like starting to believe it. He thinks he's like a what is it Cyrus or whatever, the king of the Jewish non Jewish Jewish Messiah.
Speaker 3: Yes, exactly exactly Cyrus. They believe he's the Messiah. And Tucker was hinting at this. He says, you know, maybe because all those people in the admin believe it. He goes, maybe Trump has been convinced that he is appointed to a higher office, like he's not just the president, but he's like the king of Israel or he's like, like you said, he's the Messiah. Like who knows what they've been telling him and what he believes? And I think there's some credence to that. I don't think that Trump is a believer, but the people around him are, and they manipulate him and influence him a lot. So it's it is very disturbing and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Do you think I hear Trump gets his information only from the yes men around him. He probably goes on truth social to watch people kiss his ass, Like I don't think he's getting much real information. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's true, that was a big thing. Taking him off of Twitter was a huge part in my opinion of his decline.
Speaker 1: Now Exactly, he can't see what the people are saying, so he's out of touch. True social probably bans in anyone that criticizes Trump. It's all the trust, the plan, right, We're fine paying ten dollars gas.
Speaker 3: Well, because back in the old days, Twitter was such a huge part of his appeal. People don't even remember, but like ten years ago, it was such a novelty.
Speaker 1: He was Yeah, that was hilarious. He was fun magaz is dying pathetic crowd. Now it's his dumb people, Jewish people and paid, paid influencers. It's sad. I almost feel bad for him.
Speaker 3: But back then that was like, it wasn't just that he was funny. Obviously that it was very pithy and that was part of the appeal. But specifically they said, he's on Twitter, and that is how he cuts through these layers of of you could say, moderation or if there was ever an attempt to control him by limiting his information diet with consultants or specialists or bureaucracy. People would always say, well, Trump is on Twitter with us, like he's just liking and retweeting stuff. He sees what people are saying, and so it was actually a two way platform. That was Trump's ability to bypass the media. He could get his message past the media, and also we could get through to him because he was reading what we were saying. Now that he's on true Social, he's cloistered. And not only that, but the chief of staff and the body aids, all the other personnel. They heavily control who he sees, who he talks to, what he sees on the internet, the news clippings.
Speaker 2: It's over time.
Speaker 3: You're right, he's just totally divorced from reality and from public opinion, even his own supporters. And like you said, now it's just true Social. It's like the cat turn Amen choir. Anything he says, they're gonna support it no matter what. So it's no wonder that he's totally deranged.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said Jared told him if he bombed on the people are going to come up and welcome them as liberators. It's like, oh my god, yeah I trust Jared, Yeah right right, yeah, Like I don't know if it's true or not. With Epstein files, there was support. It wasn't like a confirmed one was one of those ones that was like a tip that said, oh, Jared's controlling the presidency. Through toabad Lubovich, It's like, well, it seems very possible. He was.
Speaker 3: I mean, and people that were around in the first term. No, Jared Kushner was running everything. Who negotiated the USMCA from NAFTA. Jared Kushner, who brokeered the end to the government shut down after the midterms. Jared Kushner, who facilitated the Abraham Accords. Jared Kushner. He was a huge part of the first admin and he's back in the second admin. Who gave Iran the ultimatum in the middle of February. Jared Kushner and Steve Whitkoff.
Speaker 1: So he's playing saying there are two people with allegiance to Israel. They sent two people allegiance to Israel to go negotiate a deal with Iran, and I hear they were meeting all the demands still and Trump just bombed in the middle of a negotiation. Just sick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, negotiate exactly. And that's always the that's always the rub as. You think you're getting Trump, but in reality, you're getting all these people behind him. You're getting the Kushner, You're getting this, the Howard Lutnik, the Steve Whitkoff, You're getting all these other elements behind the scenes. And uh, you know, so you know whether Epstein, whether that was a real tip or he's just talking shit on email.
Speaker 2: It's true. I mean, that's one hundred percent how it works.
Speaker 1: True. I love that one, Like, well, it's true, regardless of how credible that source is. So he's broughten himself in such a mess because if he just walks away, you know, we lose the wars. Embarrassing, but it obviously be better for America. But if he stays in there, America is going to suffer. People are gonna have a hard time paying for gas. I've had three people this week tell me they can't afford gas. So these are things that these elites don't think about. People are struggling. What's Trump's move?
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. Unfortunately, and people have a hard time with this. Once he bombed Ran, things have changed. Now it's different. Now, before you drop the bombs, you could do any number of things. But now Ron has closed off the straight. Now that we have killed the Supreme Leader, it's just different now. And Trump, let's just be realistic. He just doesn't have as many options as he did a few weeks ago. So you know, I say this, and other people say we should just pack it up and leave. Well, you can't really do that if we're being realistic and not you know, in fantasy land, where there's no repercussions for our actions, you can't just leave. Why if you just leave now we have no deterrence. Now we have no credibility. How are we going to get a deal in Ukraine, How are we going to deter China in Taiwan? How are we going to facilitate whatever we're doing in Venezuela and Cuba.
Speaker 2: We have no credibility. So if we just pack it up and leave.
Speaker 3: Iran now controls the Strait of Hormuz, this is a catastrophe. They have re established deterrence. We can realistically not go back and attack them at any point. So they're emboldened. You could say they're more hardline and more defiant than ever. This is just like infinitely worse than before, and we've lost to turns for all of these other conflicts that we're trying to facilitate elsewhere. So I think if you're Trump, and this has been my forecast for the past few weeks, he is looking for an opportunity to get some kind of a victory so that we can find the off ramp. And so maybe that means we take one of the islands. Means it can be symbolic, it can be minor. We just need to notch a victory, get Iran to agree to some terms so that we can leave without a complete humiliation, And that seems to be the most That seems to be the best option right now, if you're being realistic, if you're the president. Unfortunately, though, I just don't see how you're going to do that because we are losing and we don't have any of the cards, and any way that we can escalate it will be delivered right back to us in kind. You know, if we bomb Iran's infrastructure, they hit the golf, we bomb their desalination power plants, they do it to Saudi Era. So there just seems to be sparingly little we can do to save face. And so you just wonder what kind of operation they can cook up that can thread the needle like that and get us out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking if I was his advisor, how would I advise him to get out of this mess? And I didn't have any good answers. I was just pondering, being like, wow, like every option's bad. You know, I wish you would just apologize that obviously isn't gonna happen. Be like sorry, guys, Oops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, And here's the thing, the real realistically, actually, let me let me amend what I just said. If you really got to the to the fundamentals, the way that you end the conflict is you put Israel in their place. If you're Trump and you're looking at the set of options before you right now, maybe you'd say escalate to de escalate, I would probably agree that's really all you can do. But if you really want to solve this, do you know what Iran is saying. Iran is saying, we don't want a truce, we don't want to cease fire. Why, well, obviously they want some form of a truce. What they don't want is a thirty day reprieve for Israel and the US to replenish their munition. Stores and then launch another attack because Iran has the advantage. So what Iran is saying is we want a permanent end to the fighting. We want confidence you're not gonna do this again. Well, what is driving the conflict between us in Iran is Israel. So if you want to give Iran assurances and open up the straight the road to that runs through Israel, you have to break the back of Israel so that they don't continue egging this on and provoking Iran. Only then can you give the assurances necessary to Iran to have a permanent cessation of hostilities. If you want to end the fighting, that's what you do, and we solve it tomorrow. But it's just that Washington is literally not able to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's very important to point out to two. Like I said, Iran is also in a very tough situation. They can't just you know, sign a ceasefire or we're going to come in and tack them. Get we keep doing it. We've been amiliating them for years. They have to make it when we're scared to want to go to war with them again, they have to do exactly without the stop right way. I'm like, no, they have no choice but to go out, either die or try. And they're doing better than I thought. They're doing pretty well. Like, I don't know what your there was the rescue mission. Some people say they think that was a felled ground invasion. Do you have any thoughts on that, because I guess they tried bringing it. I guess it was one hundred and something miles away from where the crash was. Yeah, I mean ourgo jets. I don't really know much about that.
Speaker 2: So yeah, me neither.
Speaker 3: And there's really no way to know because there's so much propaganda. But I mean there's some credible speculation based on the losses that were suffered.
Speaker 2: We lost a lot of equipment and and people also said that.
Speaker 3: The Sea one thirty cargo transport aircraft they had to be scuttled. Apparently they were flown in to bring a bunch of special operators to rescue the pilots.
Speaker 2: They were hit.
Speaker 3: The planes were hit and could not be flown back out, so we had to scuttle them. We had to destroy them to prevent them from all falling into the hands of the Iranians. Well, those Sea one thirties were closer to Isfahan, which is where the highly enriched you are is buried than they were to where the pilots allegedly went down in the mountain ridges, and like five times closer to Isfahan than where the pilots were.
Speaker 2: So that's where some of the speculation comes from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's through mountains too, So it seems unlikely that some pilot went like one hundred mile through mountains in Iran. Well, I say, it's a mountainous region. You can't just invade these with the ground invasion. If we send ground troops in for ground invasion, there's thousands, maybe tens of thousands Americans might die, and we just don't have the stomach. The country's already against it, it would turn so hard against it. So I think Trump knows this and wants an off ramp, like you said, but he wants to build it, say some kind of victory. Rand doesn't want to give him anything. I really hope they negotiate something before tonight because he's threatening just pure evil.
Speaker 3: I hope so too, But I don't see how it happens because Iran keeps saying we're not going to accept a ceasefire, and what they are after then is like these big concessions. They want America to give them reparations, give them straight shut down all their So as of yesterday, Aron said, we just don't even want to talk anymore. Now they're saying, well, a deal is about to happen tonight. And what they're saying is is just going to be an extension of the deadline by two weeks, so they could really get down to brass tacks and iron out a deal. I don't know how much I believe that, but I guess we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just gonna pray for a deal. So I don't want America to die. I don't want our Raandians to die. I don't want our economy to a tank. There's just literally nothing good, and in my view, you probably agree, not a single good thing from America. It's also a little humiliating, Like we disagreed on the Venezuela operation, but it was impressive. It made America look mighty unstoppable. This has embarrassed us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well anymore, you're right, And it's a perfect contrast because you look at the Venezuela operation. It was decisive, it was quick, we had a stated objective, we completed it. We didn't lose any lives, it didn't cost any money. We got what we wanted. It was in our region. You could articulate the benefits for America. None of that can be said about this. No clear objectives, not competent, not decisive, taking way too long, taking the economy. It's all the way over there, no benefits. People are dying, hundreds are injured. It's like, so, I know we disagreed, but at the minimum you could say a case could be made that Venezuela is not Iran, like there were some benefits that could have accrued. This is just a complete disaster, unmitigated catastrophe, and deeply humiliating because we just look like a joke.
Speaker 1: It's been so humiliating for as an American's amiliated our country. I think Trump got overconfident from that and like, yeah, we could do this. And I heard there was reports of like CIA and stuff saying like hey, we don't think this is They're not going to have a revolution after this. But Trump just didn't listen. Didn't. Only a few of them like secretly negotiated it, because I don't know who it was, like Mark Rubio. They didn't even tell where many people launched it. There's all the firing of the military generals. I think it's people that aren't wanting to do the war. Do you have any insight and why they're firing all these generals.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The New York Times said today that when the decision was made to launch the war, it was because of this big push by the Israelis in the middle of February, and they said that the Israelis basically misrepresented this. They told Trump that Iran was gonna undergo an uprising and we would easily prevent them from taking the Straight, destroy all their missiles, all these things that have not happened, Like Iran did close the Straight. We can't destroy all their missiles and they didn't have an uprising. The Israeli said all that would be easy, and they said that every American general warrened Trump that this would happen. Every American general said, you're not gonna get regime changed. They're gonna close the Straight. We're not going to be able to destroy all their missiles. Trump ignored all of them.
Speaker 1: And this is true.
Speaker 3: I think you know this is true because in the weeks leading up to the war, I remember specifically, the generals were planting stories in the papers, like in the Washington Post, saying we do not believe in this, there is no decisive strike, we don't support it.
Speaker 2: This is going to be a disaster.
Speaker 3: So from inside the regime, they were telegraphing this isn't going to work.
Speaker 2: It was almost like an sos so.
Speaker 3: And I imagine that generals are being fired because they're not giving Trump the options that he wants, which is he wants to get the highly enriched uranium. He wants to invade carg Island. Maybe they're talking about a tactical nuke. Who knows anything is possible right now?
Speaker 1: Sick, but it is possible. I mean that would be truly sick, But it is possible.
Speaker 3: It's a non zero chance. I wouldn't say it's high, but I would say it's a non zero chance.
Speaker 1: Agree, but this is gets sick thinking about if America would do that. It's like, we're the bad guys in the situation, and I really unfortunately we're probably not going to change course for a while. But hopefully we're wrong and he'll get a deal tonight and everything goes good. So what do you have next? But when I first met you, you were toxic. I remember, I'll get you on a couple of podcasts. I called ten of my friends only Hodgkins, mattspect them. They're the only people that had the balls talk to you. I'm not saying any names, but everyone was like, no one would have anything to do with you. People are constantly hitting me up. I'm like, dude, I'm not as booking agent. Always I hate hate a couple of times, but these you don't even respond to, not big enough podcasts. I'm just constantly being like, can you get a Nike of my show? Can you get Nick on my show? You're like the most popular guy. Everyone wants you. Now that must feel a little weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it feels good.
Speaker 3: I mean it's I try to do as much as I can, or at least I was last year.
Speaker 2: Now I'm trying to be a little more mellow.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel I have a lot of plans and I have a lot of ideas for where I want to take everything, and I'm working on some things with my nonprofit.
Speaker 2: But I have to tell you, I feel.
Speaker 3: Very demoralized lately, and I know I need to overcome that. People don't want to hear that if they consider me a leader or the leader. But it's it's hard not to get demoralized when you see that what we're doing seems to almost have no effect on the outcomes. You know, it's it's hard to imagine that Trump kind elected anymore.
Speaker 1: But it's nothing. They don't listen to anything. They're just saying fuck you of all of us. So it's like, yeah, thanks to like you putting always working and come in and we completely change the whole People like don't support issue anymore, but doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Well, and I would say adding on to it because I was about to say what you just said, but to take it a step further, it's even the people that are Israel critical or know the relevant facts, even they are just getting tricked all the time. Even they are being misled all the time. Yeah, so you just say, at what point do you realize we're kind of cooked and maybe it needs to get worse before it gets better. Not to sound like an accelerationist, but timing is everything, and sometimes it's just not the right time.
Speaker 2: So you say, maybe we got to learn the hard way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a little bit morelized as well. It sucks, but the country's not heading the right direction. Almost forty trillion in debt, that's like, no one ever talks about that. That's not a good thing. I don't think you understand, like that's going to cause inflation. I would think, because what are they got to do? They gotta print more money. Interest is going to keep going up, and it comes to some point, what do we do The country just goes bankrupt? Well, yeah, bankr up the country.
Speaker 3: There's some people I remember my government teacher in high school was like, well, we the debt can be as high as we want it to be.
Speaker 2: That doesn't matter, you know.
Speaker 3: And there's some people that promalgate this modern monetary theory where they say the debt doesn't matter. But it's like, okay, interest rates are going up. We have forty trillion dollar debt. How do you think we're going to service that debt with high interest rates? You know, eventually we're going to be paying more in interest on the debt than our military cost, than our entitlements cost. And you just get buried alive in this stuff. So there is limit. And then you have the d dollarization, which is overstated, but gradually there is going to be less and less demand for the US dollars, so our borrowing potential is not unlimited. It's constrained by demand, and it's constrained by interest to service the debt. So yeah, it's like, you know, I don't know. I don't know how any of these things are going to get solved anytime soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm skeptical of the stock market, bitcoin and the real estate market right now, and the dollars going down. So it's like, we're hard to make money in my life. I'm looking everything could just like fall apart. You start being like, damn, it's a I don't know where. Let me go through and read a few of these super chats to my audience if you want, Nick for sure, Yeah, you have very man, you're super chat. I love the super chats on your show. I just watched clips. Sometimes you will post it. You're just going off on your fans. It's pretty hilarious.
Speaker 2: I hate them, but it's okay, that's all right.
Speaker 1: I would just say total you righte four because be hilarious. He didn't show today and like, gotcha, bitch, I would have had you just laugh.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's this guy say, topic suggestions. Oh, he's given us topics suggestions. Let's let's see what he's got. Potential nuke drop in the future as early ass tonight Nah, not tonight, Well, I hope not tonight. Trump impeachment, Yeah, that's interesting because there hasn't been that big. I think they're finally starting to be a call of impeachment. But even the Democrats are mostly silent until last couple of days. It just shows you they're all controlled, you know, the two party systems. Almost a bullshit. I mean there, he has a lot of topics for us, this guy like, oh wow, I'm gonna hire or miss my uh among those who are genuinely America first, God bless you, gentlemen. Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we kind of talked about the NUK already, he said, potently, and I think I would be shocked. You never know what Trump though. Anything is possible with Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he you know, I've said this for a long time.
Speaker 3: I have a suspicion that he might want to do that, but it just seems too radical even for him. But I you know, I don't know that I'd rule it out now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know how would we react as the country if he did? It's like, what do we even do? That's why it's been so demoralizing, because I think, what what are our next steps? And I don't have a good answer for that. If you get some good answers, let me know, give me a call and we could brain fus mighteas because I'm it's I think he sounds like you're in the same position as me, being like, what are the next steps? So I thought the information war was going to be like, Oh, that'll solve it. It's not. Have you considered inviting Joseph at Will, author of Caesar's Messiah onto so I will keep super chatting this request. I think that's for me, not you. I don't know who that is. You know who that is?
Speaker 2: I do not know.
Speaker 1: I will look him up. I don't know who it is, but I'll look him up. What do we have? I guess the guy I sent just sent a gift thank you, Uh, the world didn't deserve. I don't understand what that is. I don't know if it's shit talking, so I'm not going to read it. People talk shit. Judah received thirty pieces of silver from Apac Judas so true thoughts on the ceasefire announcement. Just announcement. I guess that's this guy said, do you trust Trump? Trump? Though?
Speaker 3: I don't know was it actually announced or rauh oh, Yeah, here we go. Yeah, this is breaking. The US in Iran reached an eleventh hour ceasefire on Tuesday evening, hours after Trump threatened to start wiping out a whole civilization. Agreement was announced by Trump on social media, hours after Pakistan urged Trump to stand down.
Speaker 2: Uh, let me see what his post says.
Speaker 1: See what Trump tweets about it, His psycho deranged tweets.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Literally have to go to true social Yeah, truth social. Here we go. Okay, let me read it to you.
Speaker 3: So it says based on conversation with the Prime Minister Shabaz Sharif of Pakistan, wherein they requested, I hold off the destructive force being sent tonight to Iran and subject to the Islamic Republic of Iran agreeing to complete immediate and safe opening of the struct oh subject to Iran opening up the straight I agree to suspend the bombing and attack Iran for a period of two weeks.
Speaker 2: This will be a double sided ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, so yeah, it's not even a real fucking it's just a joke, right, that's what it sounds like to me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's I don't it doesn't sound like Iran agree to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me too, unless I was misunderstanding that. That's it sounds like he's just saying it. Yeah, let's tell Trumpy one they can leave the straight open.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't even yeah, I mean, we'll have to take I'll look at that before my show tonight. But that doesn't even sound like Iran agreed to it.
Speaker 1: It's like it didn't sound like that either. That's exactly my take. He's fighting a war to open the straight that was already open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, okay. He says, so, well, then well they need to open up the straight. It's like, well, they they haven't, so I don't. And he says we're going to hold off for two weeks. It's like, well, why do we Why do we need to wait two weeks if they opened up the straight?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Trust the plant, yeah right, eight D chests whatever it is. See at this point with the war going so badly, they have to false flag nuke the US or Europe to say, see, we told you Ran is going to use the nukes. I don't think they would go that far, but anything is possible. I doubt it a lot of things I didn't think, you know. I remember woke up when were bomb and I Ran. I was like, wait, we really did this, and yeah, why are you and Sneako always fighting?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, he's a little well, you know what. I just want us to not fight. I love Sneakoh he's my homeboy.
Speaker 1: The funny I guess tell the story of when I got in a fight. I was I don't like a drug ee, but someone was like swearing how great ketamine is, and I'm like, oh, I do this tiny little thing. I kind of forgot Sneko is he calling? So I grabbed like, oh yeah, what of Snicco. He's like, oh, so he did tell me he was on air, to be fair, and we started chatting and that's why I talked about the sweater and stuff and I'm I was puning. I'm like, oh shit, I really like oh I think I talked about Nick. I called Sneak out have him take it down, and then looked online and it was like already everywhere.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all good, Hey, it's all water under the bridge now. No.
Speaker 1: I thought. I was glad we're able to laugh about it and we don't hold grudges because you went off on me a few times too, But exactly I hold zero, zero resentment. And people kept trying to get us to keep fighting on both of our sides. That's when I realized, you don't want to block all these people because they're trying to drive us. And some of them might even be bad actors. They might not really, they're really just trying to push me and you to keep fighting. That could be deliberate, maybe not, because it's be the people like seeing a fight. That's once I realized that, I'm like, okay, just now, I just block anyone. Yeah we haven't found since Yeah, there you go. It worked, so yeah, anything and that's nothing really positive. It sounds like I want to end with the positive note. I'm thinking, uh, I guess the next election, Yeah, midterms, I guess I'll probably not vote. I might would vote Democratic my first time, just to say fuck you to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the positive.
Speaker 3: We're Democrats now, and Democrats are gonna win, so we get to be winners.
Speaker 2: So I'm looking forward to.
Speaker 1: That we're gonna win finally. Yes, that's actually we're gonna be Democrats to win. Publican party almost might be worse. I was making fun of Richard Spencer for because he was a Kamala. He was right. I need to call him and apologize. In the end, I'm like, I was just teasing, like, come on, you're really They called him like the white supremacist. He was pushing for the black girl. She was just so awful. That was alternative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she was horrible, but you know, too bad options. That's why I didn't vote. I just said, fuck it, I don't like either of the options.
Speaker 1: No, I couldn't see myself voting for Kamala. Yes, the midterms, the Democrats will probably take it. Nothing will happen. But I think, do you obviously we got to start pushing a bunch of anti Israel Republicans. Do you think this is a realistic strategy that could make change? Obviously it would take time, over like ten years, or do you think the country's too far, too far gone. I guess it's got to be rebuilds at some point.
Speaker 3: Well, I uh, you know, I'll support israel critical Republicans, but you know, I really think that's just kind of eating around the crust. It's kind of, you know, we're working around the edges of it. We got to get to the center of it, which is we need to build a real political movement. We need donors, we need infiltrators. We just need elite human capital, the leaders of society to get red pilled. Because I don't really believe in any kind of electoral solution. I don't believe in convincing the masses. It's sort of the public opinion is downstream from the institutions, from the elites. What is being promulgated by the media. The media is controlled by the money. The money is dictated by who controls the emergent technology. So it's like by the time you get to what the fucking stupid normies think and what they'll vote for, it's like the revolution has already happened. You know, the revolution happened many steps behind when the public changed their mind about an issue or whatever, when he saw it on TikTok. So I think we just need to kind of reorient our focus and think structurally, how are we going to create the movement that the victory.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what I've been focused on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we need radical change, and like, obviously keep me updating what you're doing. But what I was thinking about running. I called a campaign venice manager and they wanted me to like throw a million dollars my own money and right away to start it off. And like that's a good amount of money. So to even get started to maybe win, you got to start and have a million dollars to get your campaign going. It's like, it's not this explains why everyone's bought. And it's not just Apex's that's probably the biggest one, but the pharmaceutical companies. The our government pretty much only works for corporate interest. I'm a capitalist, obviously, but I think there needs to be some checks and balances. I was just in Vietnam, communist country, and they're thriving. They have like an eight point six GDP growth the year, where like two point two, you know, things are getting up. No homeless. I'm not endorsing communism, but you're like, okay, maybe there's some few things that are positive.
Speaker 3: Right, but even still, what can one representative. Do we have Thomas Massey and good, But at the end of the day, you're not going to get a huge contingent.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's not worthwhile.
Speaker 3: I think we should try to get a contingent to people that, you know, even if we have five or ten or fifteen congressmen or something.
Speaker 2: But I'm more interested in the deep state. I'm more interested in getting.
Speaker 3: Guys in the supply chains, you know, the acquisition process and the regulatory agencies. I want to get guys in Washington that become part of the permanent bureaucratic class. That seems to be where the seat of the power is because the representatives come and go, and they're very fragile and they're very subject to the changing political wins. If you want to more enduring and lasting influence, you kind of need to look deeper at where the power actually lies. And that's that's among the staffers, that's among the bureaucrats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you just knowed it right there. That's figured out. That's not an easy way to infiltrate at all, But that might be the moves. And I think I think you tell your Roiber's right to like infiltrate sometimes don't talk about it. That might be the move to kind of slowly come in, infiltrate the system and take it back. And it's going to take time. Either the country is in a class or it'll be like ten years. But we have to just stay hopeful. So yeah, thanks so much. Anything you want, ad or where can people find you? You're only on Rumble, right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Only on Rumble. Yeah, I'm on Twitter and Rumble and I'll be live later tonight in a few hours.
Speaker 1: It's also impressive that you're able to stay so popular with just rumble and you didn't have that for a while. Weren't you Where were you? You had coztv? You had to build. Did you have to build your own thing?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was my own platform, and uh that was the only way I could stream. There was nothing else I was even allowed to stream on at that point.
Speaker 1: And you had to literally build your own program. You had to find ways to make money. But you were dedicated. Man, you put how many years? When did you start?
Speaker 2: Twenty seventeen?
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's been a long it's a long time, Jake, It's been a long time.
Speaker 2: It's been tough, but I'm hanging in there. I'm just like ready to retire. I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm like, man, I'm you know, I'm ready to pass the baton to the next class.
Speaker 2: I know I'm still young. I got to stay in it.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you got to stay in a few more years. Yeah, so much for waking people up. But that's done, no good. That's the.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, you try, you do these things, and it just seems like nothing ever changes.
Speaker 2: But that's life.
Speaker 1: Well, you and Keith Woods were the guys that really I kind of knew but watching you guys because you made it in a way. They didn't sound Jewish friends and stuff. So when you first hear these things, and you're always taught anti semi is bad, so you're like, oh, that's fucked up. I heard you guys speaking, pointing out little things, and then I would start looking up what you guys would say, see if it's true, and look it up and look it up. That's when I was like, whoa, And then it was even worse than I thought exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah, rumble. They don't promote you. It kind of pisses me off, do they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, I I have good relations with Rumble now, but they're under a lot of pressure because I'm on the platform. I can't say too much, but they're under a lot of pressure even just for having me on there. So I can't look a gift horse in the mouth. I gotta get what I can take. I guess which fucking sucks because that that's not me. I need more. I want more. I want what I'm entitled to. But I just have to like settle for the charity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have a fucking bank. You should be to be on YouTube. You should like I was mad at the kick guy. It wasn't his fault, Like, why the fuck can't it get paid? That's fucked up? And it was not. Never mind, Sorry mad at you? Why can't you be on YouTube? Why I can't like I'm more extreme than you now sometimes maybe not, but Dan is like yeah, Dan makes us be like, oh yeah, my friend's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah right, yeah, I know it sucks.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks so much for coming on and yeah, hit me up whenever.
Speaker 3: Likewise, man, great talking to you. I'll see ye a see y Thry