Speaker 1: We are back. How's everybody doing all right? So earlier today I was going to play this video and I got a bunch of other things I collected so that we can look at this a little bit more more fully, and a couple of things I want to also address, and a question for everybody out there. I mean, think about it if you are interested or not. But maybe we pick a day and let's say up to four people come on and we'll do amy streams so that people can be part of it, not just a call in type of deal, not just a call in type of deal, and we can do like a round like a round table. If anybody is interested in that, you know how to get in touch with me. It's a it's everywhere. So that's an idea. I think it'd be fun, a little bit of interaction. And we're not gonna do the the intro music today. We did it earlier today. But you know, let's just get into the material right now. And this is from Ashra Logos. His channel is on YouTube. He's got a Twitter account. Let's just go to that real quick. I should have just looked for the others right there. So this is the account for Wow. That's really cool looking, so worth looking at. So is his YouTube channel and rated rock today. Let me pull up the FTJ real quick. And by the way, somebody who said something about something or other they got their their details. A little confused. Oh look it's actually popping up now with that whatever it was, it was fixed. Good deal. Let's see, we'll find out. Yep, perfect, awesome, all right, standard hello popping out boom, and I think we are live everywhere else looks like there's people on rubble and on YouTube. Excellent, excellent, excellent. So the ancient Kennit cultism, the serpent priestess. There's the serpent priests. Let's see what does it say. Yeah, it's a little bit long. This might be better for a different time. But this is an interesting video you can find on Mysterious Middle East. And just so people are aware, if you're confused, and there it is, if you're confused by this show or its message. This is not really at all intended to be confrontational. It may appear that way because I get animated about the topics and the subject matter, because I honestly truly care. I care for your sake, I care for my family's sake, and I don't want to concede to this idea that life is going to be cut short on all of us and that we're going to be living in hell anytime soon. I don't want to see that for myself or anyone else. So when we go over this type of stuff, don't get too wrapped up in the delivery, right. If you were seeing all this, it's a lot to take in. Well, it's a lot to read too. It's a lot to expose yourself to on a daily basis. It puts you in a mindset that, you know, I lose my sense of humor. Sometimes I try to re establish it. But as far as like my life is, I'm not rich, I'm not wealthy, but I'm happy and I have all the things that matter, and I'm not ill contented. I've got a great family. I came from and had a very loving and wonderful upbringing. The only times I've ever had absolute outrageous like discussed and it was when I was ever dealing with the system in which we live in. There are treachery and lies. The truth means nothing, innocence means nothing, Guilt often means nothing. It's all about manipulations and that's a freaky thing because when you are constantly exposed to on a daily basis, you realize just how how much of an illusion a facade everything, and that can put you in a state of seeing other things. Maybe it's better to have a little bit of cognitive dissonances sometimes, because civilization, as ken Wheeler says, is the thinnest layer over the giant, the biggest volcano, and it takes very little for everything to go straight to We're not doing it organically or naturally. It's being foisted upon us by people who want a lot of people to die. They've stated this. They weren't joking, They've repeated this, They've shown that when given the opportunity, they pursue that. Now, would I prefer to live in harmony with everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do they give us an opportunity for that? No? Do you think it's a little weird for you to be telling me to be nice to people who have nothing but harmful ill intent for the most innocent of us, And did not notice that as a dad to want to protect your family, or just to notice that as the natural instincts of a male to want to protect others and live without being messed with and not have the rules of the games constantly changing on you so that it's a rigged game where you can never get you can never feel too what do you call it? Stable in your in your efforts? For instance, like with the store, I had built a business out of nothing, an idea, not really a whole lot of investment money either. I was working in the Electricians Union and paying for things that I needed to get started. And I went for it, you know, and it worked out, and it worked out much better than I ever would have imagined, and for a time it was amazing, and that I made adjustments when I saw that there potentially could be an issue with my family's safety living in San Diego. The store still was in San Diego, but I didn't think it was a good place for my daughter to grow up, and I didn't want to be on the radar of these pediatricians who constantly wanted to turn it into a pincushion. So we made adjustments. Those adjustments forced me to most three times multiplier on my labor costs and then also travel, so I was losing time with my family in the effort to protect our little one. And I did it without thinking twice, without hesitating, I made the plan, and I executed the plan for five years, or more more than five years. I operated the business from a distance, and I was there two to three times a week, six hour round trip. If you don't stop. And it was me, you know, constantly making more product to put back in the store, bringing it back, doing a full day's shift which was eleven hours, and then driving home and at the employees like if I was going to do all that to deliver sauce, then I may as well work that day and have one less day of labor cost. And you know, no matter what I say to people, because we weren't the type of store where you just sit back and you lay on your hands against the wall an you wait for people to come up to you. No, we didn't. I didn't do it that way. I treated it just like I would a farmer's market. There's a lot of commotion. You need to get people's attention. You need to share your samples or your product, and you need to talk to them. You need to engage with them when they come into the door. You need to explain the layout of the store so they know what they're looking at. You to break them from that trance, you know, and get them engaged into what is going on in that store. And then as you're sampling, there's a method for that. You don't ask, You say here's this, here's that, and you discuss and describe what they're tasting as they taste it. It was a perfect formula for the when there was people When all that changed because of the fear mongering of the media and the UH, the local and local and larger government restrictions on travel and making you wear stupid things in your face and all that stuff, it started changing everything. Then there was a portion of time where we were completely closed two full months and two weeks I think it was, and we had no choice because we're in a state park. So the state park said no, and that was that, and the property manager said, you know you're not You can't even you know, do it with the back door open. There was a gate to the front door that was going to be locked, like a gate for the courtyard. I couldn't even operate from the different door. It was just it is what it is. It never really recovered, so it sent me having to refigure out life all over again for god knows how many times since you know, before that, but this was the first time I had to do it with a family to consider it wasn't it's okay if it's just me and I'm bumbling around or having to you know, make adjustments to better myself or whatnot. This is this was different and in that time because of the experiences that we had with the pediatrician and all the research that Rebecca and I were doing as far as doctors. First, it just started with vaccines and earth and how they handle birth and what's more efficient and better, how natural births, you know, compare, And we started getting into the thicket of injections and how they harm almost always unless you get in an inert one by some stroke of luck, and even then nothing should be injected into There's a hole here, that's where things go. That way, they can go through your system and your stomach acids and your digestive system can take out your kidnies and your liveralok can take out all the poisons before the end of your blood. If you do it any other way, you're bypassing all that and that's dangerous. It's a shock to your system. It's not a natural way of doing things. But it's awful lot like a snake bite, isn't it. So I started making these because I was doing so much reading at that time and absorbing a lot of podcasts and shows. I didn't always know what I was looking for, just looking for something that looked interesting, and then taking these long drives back and forth, I started cumulating a lot of information, and then I would, you know, try to find more information on it to try to better understand and more well rounded, to make sure that I was not just being given some other alternative story and it just not and it too not being accurate. So I did. I put a lot of time into making sure that what I was seeing was actually legitimate or closer to, you know, whatever truth we can hope to know in a minutia of deceptions and the like. I think it was twenty eighteen. I started making videos, and I had my old Windows seven operating system computer and I was doing videos, reading from books and always talking about the harmful injections because as a dad, that meant something to me. It mattered to me, and you know, I've lost a little brother. I don't know if I'm pretty sure that I had something to do with injections. I'm not sure. It's not something that you ask somebody. It's not something you ask your dad if you don't want to reopen a wound, you know. So I have a strong suspicion that was it. And then, you know, then you got the chemotherapy aspect of health, and my aunt who was diagnosed with the no seam cancer calling everything that when you hear that word that it's a spell that's cast on you, you don't. You just you just flop over to and kneel before the feet of the doctor who is supposed to you're hoping guide you through it and get you on the other side of it. And me being eleven or so at the time, I didn't know enough to help her or to even know that there was something other than doctor out there, you know MD. So she went through and our family just we stood and watched for two and a half years as they were poisoning her to death. And it was the overtoxification and frying her from the inside that actually killed her. It wasn't anything but that anything that could have had, things that could have been done differently. I see now, especially from all the information I've learned from doctor Glynnen and doctor Manzo and even others too, that probably would have improved that. I mean a marker of a low white tea cell count or whatever white blood cell count. Nobody ever looks at the nutritional aspects of that or deficiency and says, let's try this first. They don't even they don't even look to consider that. And my aunt was like a second mother to me. We were very close. She had three children, and that broke something inside me when we lost her. So it didn't help that something similar like that. Doctors and hospital nurses deciding what they decided, ended up killing my grandmother, who was a saint walking this earth, an angel walking this earth. Her name was even Angela. And then there's a grandfather who went through you know, dialysis for over oh man, it was like seven eight years, maybe longer, And that probably didn't need to happen either. He was very stubborn. He wouldn't do anything but that. He wouldn't do anything but what the doctors said. And even right now, you know, like when I went back home, I saw that there were statins in his cabinet, and my stepfather's currently on one because he's under the impression that he needs them. The cult of society runs deep, and it's not the people that are at fault. It's being born into a system that you don't see the banality of the evil in it. And so you know, it's really important to me to at least share what I learn from great minds and good, honest people like doctor Monso and doctor Glynnen with you, and I can only I can only share it, and you know, hope that it affects you in a positive way, and that's something good comes of it, meaning maybe you avoid poisoning yourself or your family, and then you have better health outcomes and you live more like God intended, without the drugging of this cult of Pharmachea and sorcery, whose failures aren't failures because the system's designed to do just this. It's it's, you know, on a foundation of Darwinism and a certain cult mentality. Trust is the greatest thing you could give somebody, but it's the most dangerous thing to give to the wrong people. And we can't just blindly think that institutions are here to help us every time. We will when we're in the wrong hands that will harm us. And we are currently in the wrong hands. So I'm here and I share history for the same I have had a passion for history ever since I was younger, and for reading and learning. It's like a journey. It's exciting for me, and things that I find useful in that journey I share. And I'm usually pretty blown away by how wicked and how inverted, almost completely reverse everything that we've been taught is truly and it's helped to help. It's helped in them in a way to make us forget who we are, where we come from, our nobility, a standard to live up to, all by design, and it keeps us feeling weaker and we're not, and it keeps us continuing to be the victim of their malicious, diabolical actions that they have no conscience for. And they're indifferent to our suffering or they're enjoying it. It means nothing to them. That's them. This is us. When we're here, let's talk. And if I say things that you don't like about the religion that I that I see the holes in, it's not because I'm down, you know.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not attacking an individual, attacking the institution and what was what was built for what was built by and all the people who've done wrong underneath the shield of that religion. The shield meaning they can deflect because you dare not criticize someone's beliefs, but beliefs don't become factious because you believe him really hard. And when I found the Edda, the British Edda, you're into book makers of Civilization and others by various various authors, but Laurence Austin Wdel in particular, I saw a history that dates back way further than when the deception came rolling in by the very people who were the antithesis of our people. And it's not because it's an ethnic thing. It's because it's a cult thing. And is there an ethnic element, yeah, probably, But it's not an it's not a straight narrow it's not and it's not it's not a it's not a straight arrow answer, you know. It's like it's a complicated one with benny branches to it. But we do know that if we study the cult, we can name it by that. And I, yeah, I say the J word a lot, I say Jews. I also try to also incorporate saturn cult and serpent cult in that because it isn't just them. Now we're gonna we're gonna see tonight in this depicts Hey, So someone, come ahead, Karen, We're gonna we're gonna see another example of when the Ottoman Empire, Islam and what we now call Judaism and the Donba the Sabatineans worked hand in hand to try to exterminate Europe and if they would, when they have the opportunity, they will do it again. And they're doing it. So here we are, let's get started.
Speaker 2: On September twelfth, sixteen eighty three, the Kullenberg Heights shuddered as the Polish winged Hussars, apex of millennia of step cavalry improvement, the world's deadliest horsemen, thundered down the slope, a torrent of well crafted steel and expertly trained horsepower, crashing toward the sprawling Ottoman lines below in the greatest cavalry charge in all of recorded history. Their infamous eagle feathers lashed their backs shrieked as they flew, a sound that split the evening air and turned the blood of over one hundred thousand Ottomans to ice. Lances lowered and level hoofs tearing the earth. They surged, heavily outnumbered, yet fearlessly confident, an exceptionally well trained, unstoppable avalanche of death, seeking to break an empire and safeguard Europe's destiny in one shattering blow. But this was no sudden storm. These noblemen turned warriors, heirs to a legacy forged across centuries by the seemingly invincible Scythians, Sarmatians, Alans, Magyar and Goths, and cataphracts of old, carried the weight of a fading age on their winged shoulders. Unbeknownst to them, as they charged into legend, they were pinning the final glorious flourish of mounted warfare, a thunderous epitaph for an unprecedented era, galloping towards its end. And what an end this would prove to be. The Hussars weren't just an esthetic spectacle. They were a terror honed to perfection. Fifty years earlier, a smaller Hussar force had smashed an Ottoman host twice her size, a clash one chronicler dubbed a dress rehearsal for Vienna, where quote the Hussaria flew out like Eagles and the Turks scattered in terror. Now atop the Coleenberg, this time they faced a foe who knew their name and trembled. This was no mere rematch. It was the decisive reckoning, a moment Europe's fate teetered on the edge of the lance. And this great clash had been a long time in the making.
Speaker 1: And that Danube, that is evidence of your ancestors, Thor. These things are named like Dardanos. And when you hear a Homer, that's named after a real person, that was Thor.
Speaker 2: In European history, three events are commonly cited as the most pivotal of turning points. After a covert Jewish and Muslim alliance threw open the gates of Toledo and the Umayad Caliphate powerfully swept.
Speaker 1: Into See what happened to Visigoth Kingdom right there? What happened? It was treachery. Christian states disappeared, the caval fate. This is what they call it, the oh Boy, the Andalusian Paradise. I think I said that right, and maybe I didn't. It's a bunch of bs. The Jews opened the gates for them answer the kingdom. They would high trust, highly trusted in all the places that they would be in our present day, in places they most certainly have way too much influence in, and the moment they had an opportunity, this is what happened. And it was like that from oh, I think until twelve hundreds. It's quite a long time. We will let him talk Western Europe.
Speaker 2: The all important Battle of Tours represented the very moment when the pendulum began to swing in the other direction, a final stand that would turn the tide and mark the beginning of the reclamation of Europe, a victory responsible for securing the Christian dominance of the Frankish realms and shaping medieval Europe's religious and political identity. Seven hundred years later, a similar threat, this time from the east, with the fall of Constantinople.
Speaker 1: By I say, when people talk about the Tartars or the Tartaria, that was Ottoman, that was Muslim, that's not what people make it out to be. They almost swallowed all of Europe pretty close when they went to the Iberian Peninsula, and when they were the doors were kicked open for them. Basically in prior to that, what happened in Alexandria as they were tearing through Grecian Africa Grecian North Africa, who was helping them out? Then too another wing of their cult.
Speaker 2: Byzantine Empire at the hands of Ottoman conquest, shifting control of the East West trade axcess and setting the stage for Ottoman expansion toward Europe. And now two hundred and thirty years later, as eighteen thousand powerful beasts ready themselves atop Colmberg Hill, the stage was set for the final act in the Battle of Una, as the Ottoman tide surged westward once more, its momentum seemingly unstoppable, setting the stage for the largest and most definitively final test, with the Ottoman Empire under Grand Vizier Kara Mustapha Pasha and Sultan Medment four burning with ambition to restore its prestige and power. The goal now was nothing less than taking over the heart of Europe. The Ottoman military juggernaut now at its zenith at the gates of a disunited Europe, dissipating her energies and brother wars, surprised and significantly outnumbered by a wealthy, organized, committed foe. The future of both powers and in fact, the entire world geopolitical order now hung in the balance. These were powerfully different peoples and cultures, and the coming days would help decide which of these powers and world views would rank as masters of Europe and represent the pre eminent military and economic force in the world. Because this wasn't just a strategically important battle, This was the penultimate moment in a clash of civilizations for generations. The Ottoman Empire had stood at the heart of the white slave trade, trafficking well over two million individuals between the fifteenth and seventeenth centuries alone by raiding undefended small towns.
Speaker 1: And who was doing the buying and selling and trading. Who's the merchant class and all this the priest class and the merchant class. You see where we're going with us. They had a bond like this, the Ottomans, the Muslims, the Turks and what we now today called Judaism and the Jews, especially across what we could just call it the Satrin cult to simplify things.
Speaker 2: Eastern Europe, where the scale of abductions was so vast it birthed the term slav to kidnap women and children, many of whom were forced into lives as concubines or in harems this.
Speaker 1: Literal to say nothing about the child's sacrifice that was also going on in mutilation.
Speaker 2: Theft of blood and genetic capital, especially on such an industrial scale, was something largely unprecedented, and the European powers and their people had had enough.
Speaker 1: They were trading in Christian blood because of its magical properties. They've been doing that for thousands of years.
Speaker 2: And again much like Europe's.
Speaker 1: Probably European blood even before.
Speaker 2: That battle with the Yumiyad Caliphate, and were so powerfully aided and funded by Jewish allies. The Ottoman Empire of this era was also home to the largest Jewish population on Earth, a population whose merchants had played outsized roles in this trafficking and slavery see beginning in fourteen ninety two, when Ferdinand expelled the Jews to kick off Spain's famed Golden Age.
Speaker 1: They had a golden age after they kicked them out at fourteen ninety two, the expulsion of the Jews and when Columbus silled the ocean blue? Isn't that interesting? And what did he do when he got to land? Wrote in his diary about how how many children he was picking up and putting into slavery. G and now we find out he most likely was Sophardic. He doesn't even have to be it just to be working with them, but in that trade absolutely, and after him Cortes, there are a lot of conquistadors that were cryptos in order to stay in Spain, they just became cryptos.
Speaker 2: Ottaman Sultan Beyazed the second had famously welcomed the expelled with open arms, even mocking Europe for her supposed loss.
Speaker 1: And as let me back that up so we don't miss what he just.
Speaker 2: Saidly welcomed the expelled home to the largest Jewish population on Earth, a population whose merchants had played outsized roles in this trafficking and slavery outsize rules beginning in fourteen ninety two, when Ferdinand expelled the Jews to kick off Spain's famed Golden Age. The Ottoman Sultan Beyazed the second had famously welcomed the expelled with open arms, even mocking Europe for her supposed loss.
Speaker 1: So what's that you say? The the Ottoman Turkish Muslims, they welcomed them with open arms. The massive population of Jews who were grossly out represented overrepresented in the slave trade of waits. Are we hearing this hope? So?
Speaker 2: And as Emperor Leopold the First once again expelled the Jews from Vienna in sixteen seventy under accusations of disloyalty and economic exploitation, the Ottoman Empire once again became their new home and a nexus for world Jewry.
Speaker 1: And this is why you find Sabbataized Zevy there. This is why a lot of that stuff grew out from that area Turkish Ashkenazi. But we know from the Eda that they were. They were in Turkey as the cult of Saturn or the Serpent cult as far back as five thousand years. They had a long history. They were called the kald Semites at that time, or another way of describing them would have been to call them the kald Semites.
Speaker 2: A strange figure named Sabatai Zevi, a man whom over half the Jewish population around the world took to be their Messiah, who encouraged sin and the breaking of every sacred law and tradition as a key element of his doctrine.
Speaker 1: Represents evil and destruction of all tradition and custom as core religious doctrine.
Speaker 2: Since it perhaps the best known and most influential of these Ottoman Jews, choosing to convert to Islam in sixteen sixty six, supposedly to avoid punishment. He'd subsequently give birth to the don sect of Crypto Jews, a group similar to the early Jesuits and many Morno Catholics of Europe ethnic Jews who outwardly took on the religion.
Speaker 1: Of hold On one second, just read this real quick and says prominent Donma figures and the young Turks. Remember I've been saying this a thousand times over. Let's let's hear from a natural source again. Several notable Doma were members of the Cup. For example, memic cavid Bay, a doma from Salonica. You know Slonka, yeah someday or Smyrna I think he's from was a key Cup member and served as the Ottoman Minister of Finance. Emanuel Caruso Carrasso, a Sephardic Jew sometimes associated with the Doma and conspiracy narratives. They had to put that in there because it's obviously regular source material, was another influential figure in Slonica's Cup circles, and a freemason. What do you know which aligned with the Young Turks. The Young Turks progressive ideals, progressive, wonderful, the silence like a nice word, but they've bastardized. You know, he was a progressive, Theodore Roosevelt, you know this was a progressive. Louis Brandies, a Frankist. These individuals. Progressive just means the destruction of morality. To these people, the way that they use it, gender identity, gender blah blah blah, all the all, the erosion of common sense and virtues, values and morality they call progressive. It's progress. You get to stop thinking in your old ways. These individuals supported the Young Turks push for constitutional governance and secular reform, seeing it as a way to break from the conservative Islamic policies of Sultan Abdulhamad the Second. Yes, and the Young Turks also murdered and butchered over a million Christians, and it was led by none other than Frankists, well Saboteans. It's yeah, they saw it's the Buzzlims did it. Yeah, well, I mean posing as the Doma though they were crypto Jews their.
Speaker 2: Host nation for utilitarian reasons and to avoid any loss of power or wealth. But inwardly and covertly kept up their own practices.
Speaker 1: When march says roll in nineteen oh eight revolution, the Domo were part of the broader coalition in Salonica. That's of what are the nineteen oh eight Young Turk Revolution. Their economic influence and networks in the city helped fund the and organize revolutionary activities. They were campaign financing for a revolution, were they Hmmm? For instance, in Mino Carrasso supported a sorry reportedly secured funding for the revolution, as noted in British diplomatic correspondence from the time the revolution for Sultan Abdulhammad the second to restore the constitution, a move that doll must support it as it promised greater equality and secularization. Yeah, no, talk about the nineteen oh five I think it was nineteen oh five where the slaughter occurred, but it could be maybe it was nineteen oh eight, but.
Speaker 2: Anyway, drawing himself and his followers across the world into closer alignment with the Sultan. After this conversion, wealthy merchants like the Chilebi family would subsequently provide a great deal of the funding for the Turkish military action to come further solidifying this anti European alliance and further joining the futures of these two peoples. In the lead up to the Many throughout Europe already harboring deep suspicions.
Speaker 1: Says Blonde Tall with honey colored eyes, Jewish ownership of slaves in the Ottoman Empire. Hundreds of Hebrew written sources, dozens of official decrees, judicial records, and reports of European travelers indicate that slaveholding, particularly of females of Slavic origin and Jewish households in the urban. So this is what they want for the future too. Those that they don't murder wholesale will be enslaved. And they tell you this, They tell you this consistently and constantly. Of the oudment are widespread from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries. That's three hundred years of slavery.
Speaker 2: Regarding the poisoning of wells during the plague.
Speaker 1: And another thing that they absolutely certainly did.
Speaker 2: Betrayals like Toledo weighing on their minds, believed they'd seen evidence of European Jewish merchants passing intelligence and key resources to the Ottomans, and thus tensions grew to a boiling point. The Ottoman Empire had been slowly but successfully encroaching on Habsburg territories since the sixteenth century, now taking advantage of a weakened Habsburg Empire due to uprisings by Hungarian nobles.
Speaker 1: Many I'm sorry, did in'ter rip again, but Wallakia that's what we're going to meet up with. And this happened about two hundred years prior the era of the Order of the Dragon. Drakoul led the second lad the third, his father and himself.
Speaker 2: Of whom were Calvinists and thus far friendlier to both Jewish and Ottoman forces. Grand Vizier Kara Mustafa persuaded Memid four to authorize a massive campaign, ostensibly to reinforce vocally in Hungary but covertly aimed at Vienna. Ignoring the Sultan's caution to avoid a full scale war, he ambitiously pursued this prize, largely for personal glory. By spring of sixteen eighty three, an army of one hundred to one hundred and fifty thousand janissaries sipays, Tartar auxiliaries and artillery.
Speaker 1: Did you car that Tartar auxiliaries part? That's important to remembered.
Speaker 2: Out from Adourna. These Crimean Tartars, fierce allies of the Ottomans, opportunistically swept through the countryside in merciless raids, looting villages, abducting women and children for the slave markets, and leaving behind a trail of devastation that terrorized the region.
Speaker 1: And they have people on social media, on video after countless video putting their energy in effort in time, basically wishing for that era because they think that a Tataria was some sort of wonderful thing. During the sixteen eighty three Battle of Vienna, Crimean Tartars, part of the one hundred fifty thousand strong Ottoman army, conducted brutal raids around the city, targeting Lower Austria and Austria. These forty thousand late cavalrymen pillaged villages, killed resistors, and caused and immense suffering, employing scorched earth tactics and committing atrocities like mutilation and sexual violence as noted in historical accounts. Sounds like great people, sounds like they're really above their time and totally not savage pieces of shit. They enslaved fifty seven two hundred and twenty people fifty seven thousand people, six thousand men, two hundred and fifteen married women, married women not so much anymore, nine hundred and twenty two unmarried women and under twenty six and women under twenty six, including two hundred four noble women and twenty six thousand, ninety three children, taking them to the Crimean slave market at Kafa, where many died during the forced marches. Their actions wild disruptive, failed to prevent the Ottoman defeat, and that happened on September twelfth, sixty eighty three.
Speaker 2: Kara Mustafa, fueled by a deep hatred for Austria, happily sanctioned these brutal raids, knowing his merchants would profit from the captives, and now set his sights exclusively on Vienna in the Habsburg capital as the greatest prize the end.
Speaker 1: It was funded by slave trade. This drive isn't that interesting? White slavery in the merchants Jews.
Speaker 2: The quickest path to restoring Ottoman glory, crippling Christian resistance and opening Germany to further attack. The Turks had tried and failed at Viennas Gates once before, but with valuable lessons learned arriving earlier to avoid the winter, and with a much larger force against a much smaller With Europe fractured and weakened, and now with significant military funding from Europe's eternal enemies, they'd see to it at this time was different. They'd also brought with him sappers and demolitions experts to effectively deal with the walls and fortifications. Confidence was high. Leopold, dealing with a depleted treasury, had been forced to leave Vienna poorly fortified. Karamustafa saw his opening and rushed to take it in March of sixteen eighty three. His impressively rapid advance, further swelled by both Jewish merchants funding and French anti Habsburg diplomatic encouragement, covering some six hundred miles in four months, with one hundred and fifty thousand men and several large cannons in tow, caught the Habsburg's off guard and forced Leopold to flee Vienna for Passau on July seventh. With his royal court and with Dad so much now riding on his ability to quickly round up allied forces to return as soon as they could possibly muster. The Ottomans leveraged their logistical prowess and financial edge, and capitalized on their vassal state in Hungary, bolstered by Emre Thocle's rebel Calvinist forces, to secure a forward base just miles from Vienna. Beginning a massive siege. July sixteen eighty three, forty thousand Ottoman troops fully encircled Vienna, supported by artillery and sappers. The Europeans within Vienna, only ten thousand strong and massively outnumbered four to one and soon to be fifteen to one, were now in the most dire circumstances. And yet they had something of a secret weapon in their favor. And his name was Ernst Rudiger van Starenberg. Had Karamustafa known the caliber men leading the opposition from within these walls, he'd likely have chosen a completely different course of action. Von Starenberg that type of stern taciturn disciplined figure that few recognized the greatness and necessity of until desperate times reveal. It seemed a man who'd built and oriented himself precisely for a moment like this, having distinguished himself at the Battle of Scent Cathard, helping repel an Automan advance and earning a wound that left him with a limp and a bolstered reputation for courage. Starnberg knew his opponent well tasked with fortifying the city after years of neglect, he immediately took charge and set to work, Knowing his handful of men and a civilian population still reeling from a sixteen seventy nine plague outbreak, were now facing an Ottoman siege camp that stretched for miles. His was a defense born not of bravado, but of grim necessity, the fate of Europe now relying heavily on his ability to hold out until reinforcements hurriedly being rallied by Leopold, might arrive. As Starnberg was acutely aware, Vienna stood as the gateway, the last bastion before the undefended fertile plains of Austria Bavaria, and beyond the defensive bulwark that, if breached, put all the rest of her territory in immense and immediate danger. Should Starnberg capitulate now, the Ottoman tide would surge unchecked into the very heart of the Holy Roman Empire. Karamustafa's vision of a Muslim empire stretching to the Atlantic might finally take root, toppling the fragile balance of Christian powers. Already weakened by internal strife. The cultural and religious fabric of Europe, painstakingly woven over centuries, would unravel under a new crescent better cities like Prague, And that.
Speaker 1: Crescent isn't just moon colt, but it's also symbolic of a Saturn cult. I need to keep on reminding people this because the theme and their cooperation in all these major events is very important for us to understand. And who is the sacrificial class each time? Who are the ones that are being targeted each time? Sounds like you had a lot of non religious affiliation in the centuries in the past. You're one of the three abrahamrit religions in these territories. And when two work consistently together and the other only works of the Christians when there's an end road to destroy them later like they did with the Visigoths in Toledo, when they open the gates for them, something is up. And we just need to be consciously aware of this because of what's going on presently and who's flooding in Muslims from God, God knows everywhere, basically into every country. It's this culture that doesn't coalesce or mesh with us. It's in complete opposition morality, the level of civilized, civilized mindset. It's meant to be a bulldozer or a wrecking ball.
Speaker 2: Unich and even Paris might have faced the same fate as Constantinople two centuries prior, conquered, transformed or reduced to vassalage. Starrenberg steeled himself and his men for a desperate The city's fortifications, already outdated, were now poked and crumbling under the barrage of Kramustaphas guns. Beneath the streets, Ottoman sappers tunneled like moles, planting mines that erupted in gouts of flame and stone, threatening to collapse the defenses from within disease and starvation, not the troops, while the civilian population huddled in cellars and whispered prayers amid the ceaseless roar of war.
Speaker 1: Yet Starnberg, notice it's not the Jews doing any of the fighting. They're utilizing. This is like their I always said, these are like their, their their muscle. Though they even I know it's not supposed it's not the same, but it has the same sound. The Musselmen are the Muslims, but time and again they're used as the force to break things down, to destroy, to eliminate Christianity while they come in. And they're never going to be completely at odds with the Muslims because they handle all the trade. They make themselves necessary, or at least appear necessary, and that's how they maintain their survival. Finance merchants trade all you know, supplies. That's where they find their niche, so that they are always needed, or at least the impression is that they're needed.
Speaker 2: Good friend, a figure of iron, solidity and stoicism amid the chaos, His voice a steady command over the den his presence a beacon to men who now had little left but their courage. On July fourteenth, Kara Mustapha formerly demanded Viennas syrender. Starnberg defiantly refused, vowing to fight to the last drop of blood. This triggered the siege's immediate escalation. As the Turks encircled the city, Staremberg ordered the suburbs burned to deny the enemy cover. A ruthless but brilliant move that left Vienna's walls as the sole bulwark. A contemporary Austrian chronicler wrote Staremberg stood atop the ramparts, his face grim as the flames rose, shouting to his men that Vienna would not fall, while a single one of them drew breath. His unshakable defiance set the tone rallying a beleaguered garrison against an enemy that bombarded the walls with over three hundred cannons, reducing entire sections of the city to rubble. Seventy thousand were now trapped inside as disease, dysentery, and shelling claimed lives. The Turks played a slow, brutal game, tightening the noose while disease and hunger increasingly ravaged the trapped Viennese, who dispatched a swift plea to allies no time to lose. His strategy was as desperate as it was brilliant. He ordered the repair of breeches under fire, marshaled every able body, soldiers, citizens, even priests, to man the ramparts, and countered Ottoman minds with daring underground raids. When food dwindled, he rationed what remained with precision and foresight. When morale faltered, He walked the walls himself, his calm defiance a bulwark against despair. For two full months, he held the line, each day a test of endurance, each night a fresh new gamble with fate. The Ottomans, initially expecting the quick surrender of a force so massively outnumbered, found themselves bafflingly stalled by this extraordinary grit, and yet delayed a costly all hout assault. Still hoping to force surrender, though at immense cost, Starnberg was buying precious time for a relief effort. Vienna's civilian's courage often matched the soldiers. As food ran scarce, rations fell to just a few ounces of bread and horse meat daily. Women and children braved artillery fire to repair walls and carry water. The city's medieval walls, neglected since the fifteen forties, proved very vulnerable to the skilled Ottoman sappers, who effectively tunneled down to collapse fortifications. A bold group of Viennese bakers famously dug a tunnel to thwart one of these Ottoman mines.
Speaker 1: To bakers, regular everyday people taking the initiative to fight in eminent danger, the community united the city united. It's a very powerful thing. It's a very brave thing to hear about the retelling of.
Speaker 2: Detecting the enemy's sappers by the faint sounds of pick expirational and flooding their shaft with boiling water, a tale immortalized in Viennese lore as a triumph of common ingenuity. On August twelfth, when a mine blasted a breach at the Lobel Bastion, killing dozens and opening a gap, Starnberg personally led the counter attack, sword in hand, rallying a ragged mix of soldiers, bakers, butchers, and students to hold the line, repelling waves of janissaries in hand to hand combat. Chronicler Johann Peter van Balkren wrote he was everywhere a lion among men, his voice cutting through the cannon's roar. This desperate stand, repeated across multiple breaches, continued to keep the Ottomans at bay, if only just. But even as Stormberg's lion heard did stand held the walls. The siege ground on into August, and Vienna's fate grew bleaker with each passing day. King John the third Sobieski had promised to bring a relief army by mid August, a vow that burned as a faint hope in the hearts of the beleaguered defenders. Yet weaks dragged by with no thunder of hoofs from the Colemberg, and that imber of promise flickered toward ash. Within the city, the dead piled high, unburied in the sweltering heat. There, rotting stench a grim shroud over streets once so alive with trade and prayer. Mid August, von Starnberg himself would succumb to illness, his body ravaged by exhaustion, his gaunt frame a mirror to the city's decay. His sickness struck the garrison like a blow if their unyielding commander wavered what hope remained. Each night, as despair deepened, the Viennese lit flares or sounded calls from Saint Stephen's Tower. Desperate signals flung into the dark, praying for Sobieski's relief to answer. Below ground, the war turned infernal. Ottoman sappers and Viennese counterminers clashed in a hellish labyrinth of tunnels, their battles a savage dance of steel and sweat in suffocating darkness, each explosion a gamble, each collapse a tomb. By early September, the city's stores ran dry, and starvation sank its teeth into soldier and civilian alike, with their rations shrinking two shadows of sustenance. Of the ten thousand defenders who had stood at the siege's dawn, only four thousand remained fit to lift a musket, their ranks thinned by death, disease, and despair. Vienna trembled on the edge of ruin the Ottoman Vice. In the dark of night. Messengers slipped through enemy lines, pleading for relief from the Holy League, stressing that time was now very short and must come fast and by any means necessary. On September eighth, as the Turks detonated yet another mine under the berg Bastion, killing two hundred defenders, a lone trumpeter climbed the battered Saint Stephen's Cathedral and blew a defiant tomb, audible even to the Ottoman lines. An Ottoman chronicler noted the infidels cling to their city with a madness we could not fathom, as if death itself feared to claim them far away.
Speaker 1: Yet never respect, never is respect ever acquired by these types of people. They don't do what the Goths did with their encounters with the Romans, or any of the historical instances where the the Scythians had shown a kind and unmalicious treatment of people after they were conquered in battle. It's never that. It's always a complete total mutilation, destruction, murder, enslavement, pillaging of a people. They never see their courage here and think to themselves that these people are worthy of their respect. Never never with the Jews, never with the with these freaking Ottomans, these Turks. They're they're both. They're both united under the fact that a lot of the you know, you have the Ashkenazi, you have Turkey being in a hotspot, the Kaldiese Semites. And this is why I'm trying to tell you about the the British Eda that's so important. There was no distinction back then that made one a Jew and another a Muslim. That didn't exist yet. But they were all united in the fact that there were cald Semites in Turkey in this Saturn cult or the Serpent cult, whatever defining characteristics they decided to assign themselves after the fact, doesn't mean that they didn't have a long history, same same together.
Speaker 2: From the desperate siege. Receiving these increasingly panicked updates, Emperor Leopold scrambled to do all in his power to cobble together allies, ultimately pinning his greatest hopes on Poland's Sobieski. A battle hardened the legend, as is so often the way, with great European powers, setting aside differences to form this powerful army hadn't been the least bit easy. Leopold authored several letters in every direction attempting to solidify the alliance. Even still, the anti Habsburg France had refused to join Bavaria, and Saxony, still smarting from the Thirty Years War, clashed over precedence in the line of March, the voice trading barbs and nearly blows at the negotiating table in tone. The Austrians sneered at the barbaric Polish cavalry, and Sobieski himself faced powerful descent at home, with nobles nearly blocking his departure, arguing the Commonwealth's treasury couldn't spare the coin for a foreign war.
Speaker 1: And yet and that sounds like Jewish influence to me, right there, you don't have the money when in it matters to save your your comrades in in Vienna. What the hell is the point of the of the kingdom? Then, what's the point of like what is that? What does that even mean? And why do you get this idea of scarcity in the first place from people who manipulate what you think is of value. They didn't have, they couldn't spare the coin. Come on, that's a that's a that's a manipulation by that cold too, that's a spell, the spell of money.
Speaker 2: This uneasy band of European brothers finally coalesce, their petty squabbles, swallowed by the shadow of a greater peril. The site of Vienna's smoke choked spires and the distant roar of Ottoman guns silenced their rancor. Forging a momentary unity, Bavaria's Max Emmanuel tightened his grip on his saber, Saxony's John George rallied his musketeers, and Sobieski, contemplating the massive Turkish host now circling Vienna, saw not just a battlefield but a bulwark for Europe's soul. For all their fractures, political, personal, and parochial, These leaders and their men recognized the dire necessity of standing as one. They fought not merely for Vienna, but to safeguard Europe, her people, her culture, and her future, a shared resolve that turned a tenuous alliance into a thunderous force on the eve of history's greatest charge, just in time. By early September, Vienna had become a shadow of itself, walls crumbling, plague spreading, and ammunition nearly gone.
Speaker 1: Star Pay attention to that, too, plague because of what mount nutrition. It's not a virus, it's not this, it's not that unsanitary water and Malnutritionburg, gaunt and sleepless, still refused all surrender, even as Kara Mustava's banners pressed ever closer.
Speaker 2: The night of September eleventh, sixteen eighty three hung heavy over Vienna, its fate teetering as Ottoman minds gnawed at its last defenses and the full force of starvation now gripped its streets. Yet atop the Cullenburg Heights, a different scene unfolded. Flares pierced the twilight from Kolinburg's crest, signaling the relief army's approach, sparking a surge of hope. Salvation had finally and mercifully arrived. King John Sobieski, commanding a coalition of seventy thousand Poles, Austrians, Bavarians and Saxons, had finally reached the Kolenberg Heights overlooking the city, setting the stage for the final battle for Sobieski. The fight against the Ottomans was deeply personal, rooted in family legacy and loss. His ancestor Stanislaw died heroically at the Battle of Kakora in sixteen twenty a tale of valor his mother Sophia instilled in him. His brother Marek was captured and executed by Tartars in sixteen forty four, and Sobieski's birth in sixteen twenty nine at Olesko Castle amid Tartar raids, was seen by his family as a sign of destiny. Battling Tatars and Turks became his calling. Sobieski had triumphed in a cunning counter raid near Love in sixteen seventy two and crushed a forty thousand strong Ottoman army at the Battle of Kotten in sixteen seventy three, cementing his legacy. Now standing atop the Kollenberg. This seasoned warrior bore not just the hopes of Europe, but a lifetime of vendetta against the Ottoman foe. As Sobieski's relief force had neared Kolinberg, it said, a young drummer boy climbed atop Vienna's shattered ramparts and began to beat a frenzied rhythm, urging an exhausted garrison to hold on. The relief army had brilliantly used the dense Vienna woods to mask their approach, avoiding Ottoman scouts, amplifying the element of surprise. However, on reaching Koalenberg, Sobieski found the hills steeper and denser than the Habsburg maps had suggested, nearly botching his charge plan. He was forced to adapt on the fly, which he did masterfully, splitting his forces for a multi pronged assault. Flanked by Charles of Lorraine and his German allies, they quickly finalized a daring gambit to break the siege with far less than half the total manpower of their foes. A standard fighting force may have felt some trepidation, but these were no ordinary forces. Many gathered here represented the cream of the crop of Europe's martial elite, and King John Sebeski was certainly no ordinary commander. It said that they were positively eager to engage to relieve their long besieged brothers within the walls. On the other side, the mood was very different. An eerie unease settled over the Ottoman camp below the Calimburg Heights. The horizon now flickered with the ominous glow of thousands of campfires, multiplying through the night like the eyes of some vast, slow waking beast. By morning, their darkest fears stood embodied atop the ridge thousands of Polish winged Hussars, those infamous angels of death, poised ready to dissent. Though an immense Ottoman army of well over one hundred thousand soldiers stretched across the valley, vastly outnumbering their foes, they found no solace in their numbers, and now braced for a reckoning. Perhaps both sides knew that within mere moments thousands would lie dead and the course of history would be forever changed. As the Europeans atop the hill readied themselves for the great assault, Marco d Avian, an Italian monk, sent by Pope Innocent the eleven performed a hurried final mass and provided a fiery prayer to galvanized spirits and attempts to prepare the men for what lay ahead. And on the early evening of September twelfth, sixteen eighty three, the Kalenberg Heights bore witness to the battle's ferocious climax as King John the Third Sobieski unleashed his decisive stroke, the largest cavalry charge in history, eighteen thousand horsemen with three thousand Polish winged hussars at its heart. Poland's elite shock troops. Amid the fading light, trumpets blared, and Sobieski's ranks roared the earth buckley under a relentless quake of gruise that smashed into the Ottoman lines below. Clad in leopard skin cloaks and gleaming armour, they are eighteen foot lances carved through flesh and steel, the hussar's feathered wings shrieking a relentless dirge as they tore Kara Mustava's army. Asunder chronicler John Passik, a Polish noble in the fray, wrote, the ground roared as if the heavens had split, and the Turks stood agape as death rode down upon them. A hussar recalled, we rode as one, wings, roaring, lances leveled. The Turks saw us coming, and their hearts failed them. We trampled their camp into the dust. Ottoman chronicler Sciladaraga captured the collapse. Quote, Their wings sang a song of joom, and our men broke like dry reeds before a storm. Swords flashed, heads rolled, and the plain became a sea of our blood. We fled, pursued by devils. Van Starnberg, watching from Vienna's battered walls, declared, the glorious sight of the Polish cavalry swept down the heights. The Turks, who had tormented us for months now scattered like leaves before the wind end. Quote at his cry, now brothers to the fight. His gaunt garrison surged from the gates quote, cutting down the Turks as they ran their backs to us in terror. Charles the Fifth later reflected, the King of Poland led his horsemen down the hill with a roar that shook fear. Their wings and glances struck such fear into the Turks that they broke before the clash was fully joined. Marco d Avillano added, I saw with my own eyes the Polish king descend like an angel of wrath, his cavalry a storm of steel and feathers. The infidels fled as if pursued by the hosts of heaven. Sobieski himself proclaimed, we came, We saw God conquered. The enemy, struck with terror, fled in confusion, leaving behind their tents, their cannons, and all their witches. My hussars charged with such feary that the Turks could not withstand them, and the field was ours in three hours. Our horsemen flew as if winged by angels, and God granted us the day. In court, the Turks abandoned all cannons, tints, even their dead, as the Hussar's blades cut through them like a scythe through wheat. Sobieski's audacity and the Hussar's dominance turned a desperate stand into a decisive route, halting the Ottoman tide at its peak. Vienna stood not just saved, but forged into a symbol of defiance, etched into history's corps, and by dusk on September twelfth, sixteen, eighty three, Kara Mustafa's vision of conquest lay in wounds, his massive army in full and desperate retreat to save their lives, a devastating loss he would pay for upon returning home, with his own life strangled with a silken cord. This had been no ordinary triumph. It was the defining clash that finally and definitively destroyed the Ottoman surge. Had it not been for these winged Hussars, these exceptional descendants of the Scythian and Sarmatian step warriors, representing the pinnacle of cavalry mastery, Europe's fate may well have mirrored constantinoples overrun and forever changed by Muslim swords and Jewish merchants. Their charge at Vienna was a defiant Christando, a moment of unmatched discipline and skill that turned the tide when Europe's future wavered. More than warriors, they'd acted as guardians of a civilization, and their victory, that last brilliant echo of mounted warfare, shattered Ottoman dreams and secured a continent's destiny against overwhelming odds. We stand forever in their debt, their valor, a beacon across the ages. That day atop the Calemberg was a fulk rum of history, a stand that preserved a continent and the inheritance we hold dear a testament to the courage and spirit of Western mankind.
Speaker 1: We are there again, ladies and gentlemen. Friends. Uh, I love that one. Well, I got another one to back this one up. Let's gotta find it. There was something here, all right. So here's the here's the Darlana and look at looking at her sabbataized ebb the Dome Ottoman Turkish or a group of sabbat and Crypto Jews and the Ottoman Empire were forced to convert for them, but retained their Jewish faith. No, it was not, it was ant well whatever, it was Kabbalistic, right, and that's well. Gee, I wonder why Sufism, Sufi mysticism is so heavily in part of the Kabbalistic if they want to call that Jewish mysticism. M yeah, it's because there's so much overlap with these people. It's ridiculous. The Sabbatian movement was centered mainly and uh Thessalonica. It originated during and soon after the era of sabatized Ebb the seventeenth century Remaniote Jewish rabbi and kabbalists who claimed to be the Jewish Messiah and eventually feigned conversion to Islam under threat of capital punishment from the Ottoman Sultan Mehmid the Fourth. After Zebbi's force conversion to Islam, a number of seventeen Jews reportedly converted to Islam while remitting secretly faithful to Judaism, which is a loose word after their leader, and became known as the Doma. Some live on into the twenty first century Turkey. As of twenty sixteen, there were still two thousand non assimilated doma. Oh, we don't worry. Don't worry, there's plenty more scattered throughout. The Turkish word doma derives from the verb root do iman Turkish that means to turn, to convert, but in the pejorative sense of turn coked. The doma of are sometimes called Soloniki person from Thessalonica, and members of the group referred to themselves as the believers. When zeb You're going to find a lot of this information in this book too. By the way, whoops, I dropped it something to this in this book here Priest Craft Beyond Babylon. You can find it on my website. You can find it at Barnes and Noble only on the website at Barnes and Noble though, and then also, like I said, my website, you can find it on Amazon as a kindle version or the hard copy. You can get a paperback or a hardcover. I don't care which way you do it. If you get it if you get it from me directly, or if you get it from them. It's a good it's decent read to get a lot of information that I cover consistently on here with the back of this kind of like the foundation of what we discuss and branch off from there. It's let's see when zeb converted Islam in Ottoman Court, possibly in exchange for amnesty in sixteen sixty six redemption through sin. Some of his followers followed him into Islam, while others gave esoteric explanations and dismissals of his conversion. Right, they were coping, he's certainly you know he's supposed to leave the Jewish revolution. No, no, no, he's the Messiah. How would he convert? Oh, it's part of that whole sabotanism to be with the you know, to mix with the profane. So that must be it. It's all apologetics and coping mechanism. Zeb's final and that certainly couldn't be because he was a chicken shit and had his life threatened. Couldn't have been that he said, oh yeah, okay, no, everything's good. We're good. I'll just hide here until I can fuck you later. Zeb's final wife, ic Ace, and her father, the esteemed Rabbi Joseph Pelosov, were originally from Slonka. After Zeve's death, they returned to the city and played a key role in founding the new religious sect he had initiated. By nineteen hundred, Thessaloniki was home of to a community of around ten thousand Judeo Spanish speaking Muslims. This group was followed by followed by about three thousand other Sabbatians in sixteen eighty three. When did this happen? This battle sixteen eighty three, shortly after the death of Nathan Agaza, which occurred in sixteen eighty Nathan think of Nathan Agaza as like the don king of promotion for Sabbataie Eve. Despite their outward conversion to Islam. The Sabatans secretly remained faith full to Judaism, whatever the fuck that means, and continue to hold their Cabalistic theology along with Jewish beliefs and rituals. There's not a whole lot of difference between the level of brutality, the abuse of human life and a disregard for it that are shared by the Ottoman Turks in Judaism when it's allowed to run wild, So he's going to be enslavement of Christians, rape murdered, torture, dismemberment, blood draining, all that stuff happens. It doesn't matter if they're called Muslims or if they're called Jews or Cabbalists, which incidentally is kind of interesting in and of itself, since the Sufism isn't there These included recognizing savage. Let's see what I jumped down. Yeah. The Doma divided into several branches. First, the Ismurley was formed in Smyrna and was the original sect from which two others eventually split. The first schism created the Jacobite Turkish Yakubi sects, found founded by Jacob Queriedio, the brother of Zeb's last wife, Kierdio claimed to be Zevi's reincarnation and proclaims himself as the Messiah and his own right. So here's another one that did that. Then you have Brukia Russo, which we'll get into too. Oh, yeah, there is right there. The second split from Ismrle was the result of the Brukia Russo branch, which claimed to be Zeb's successor. These allegations gained attention and gave rise to the karakashi A branch, the most numerous and strictest branch of the Doma. Despite lingering suspicions throughout the nineteenth century that the Thessaloniki Doma were secretly Jewish, the group gradually evolved into a distinct heterodox Muslim sect. Yeah, where's the part where it overlapsed into the Saudi royal family shaped it in part by Sufi influences and their connection to Judaism faded. Wealthier Doma families increasingly intermarried with mainstream Muslims and became integrated into the Ottoman urban society that's called the parasite getting embedded. By the late nineteenth century, the Doma were active and expanding Muslim edication into Thessaloniki and played a significant role in the city's commercial, administrative, and intellectual life. Oh wow, really they got into preuacracy, You say, no way. Some became prosperous merchants, so go figure, building European style villas along the seafront and entering municipal governance. Again, go figure, while others worked in skilled trades such as barbering, Hey, where's the alcohol, coppy, Oh yeah, they don't drink, right, coppersmithing, and butchery. Their embrace of European education and reformist ideals helped turn Thessaloniki into one of the most progressive and political dynamic cities in the Ottoman Empire. Yeah, I'm sure they were selling alcohol to the Christians, though some commentators have suggested that several leading members of the Young Turks, an anti absolutist movement in the constitutional monarchs monarchist revolutionary who in nineteen oh eight forced the Ottoman Sultan What about the butcher of the Christians? But where are you going to go there? You're not gonna talk about that part. You're not gonna talk about that Committee of Union of Progress. Oh yeah, yeah, the Committee of Union in Progress, that says it all right there progressives in is this union thing? When's that not ever communist? And the fact that union itself is like saying liberty, quality, fraternity. Oh, it's awfully interesting. As far as ritual was considered, the Doma followed both Jewish and Muslim traditions, shifting between them as necessary for integrating into Ottoman society. Outwardly Muslims and secretly Sabot and Jews. The Doma observed Muslim holidays like Ramadan, but also kept Shabbat, practiced Britain Mila, and celebrated Jewish holidays. Munch of Doma ritual was a combination of various elements of Kabbala, Sabatinism, Jewish traditional law and Sufhism and the most and they trust me, they latched on pretty hard to the frankest extremism of it too, as that unfolded the most basic of these rules. How word I miss combination of the Jewish tradition, a law, and Sufism, mystic body of religious practice found while within Islam, which is characterized by a focus on Islamic purification, spirituality, ritualism, and asceticism. Yeah, so which ones are they?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What is where's the dividing line. Really, the most basic of these rules of interactions was to prefer relations within the sect rather than with those outside of it, and to avoid marriage with either Jews or Muslims. In spite of this, they maintained ties with rabbinic Jews, so they weren't anti Talmudic, but they didn't recognize their authority, who were secretly Sabbatians and had not formally converted Islam. But even with the Jewish rabbis who secretly settled disputes concerning Jewish law da da Sabbath, all of them believe that Sabataiev was the Jewish Messiah and that he had revealed the true spiritual Torah right, because there's a more mystical meaning here. And this bullshit that we made up in three hundred BC. Doma hierarchy. When I say we am talking as if I was the scribes in Grecian Africa. Doma hierarchy because during the hell in this six period, hierarchy was based on the branch divisions, the blah blah. After the establishment of the State of Israel the Bassard terrorist State of Israel in nineteen forty eight, only a few Doma families migrated from Muslim majority countries to Israel. In nineteen ninety four, ilgas Zulu, an accountant oh who claimed to be of Domot origin on his mother's side, started publishing articles and history journalism in which he his self proclaimed Doma identity and presented the Doma and they're really just believes Turkish YadA YadA. Okay. However, Doma are not recognized as Jews by the Israeli national law and are not eligible for the Law of Return. For the Portuguese Law of Return, the decision is recognized to recognize Doma as Jews or not is outsourced to local Jewish communities. Yeah, just give them money, it's allid takes. Turkish anti Semits, give me a fucking break with this shit. And the cannards, which are anti Semitic tropes, stop it. Anti Semitic libels. Oh that that libel world is not a good one upon which it relies are centered on the Doma. According to your historian Monica, who cares? Who cares? So here we go, young turk revolution. But what's where's the Christians at They're gonna talk about the slaughter of the Christians? Then I have that, I can bring it up. It's a it's a revolution, so therefore it must have been something good. Right. These people are fucking nuts in whitewash. How about this? How about we look this is just a generics right because we're just looking at this. Uh, I like it. Let's see the Ottoman Christian genocide, native Christians massacred, Turkey's destruction of its Christian minorities eighteen ninety four to nineteen twenty four, Young Turks and edited during the first years of Turks. Well, okay, let's see the thirty year genocide, Turkey's destruction of its Christian minorities. Between eighteen ninety four and nineteen twenty four, three waves of violence swept across Anatolia, targeting the region's Christian minorities, who had previously accounta for twenty percent of the population. Remember, led by donma into one that killed a million of them. That's all they have to say about that. So let's just go to Armenian genocide and see what we get from that. They were the perpetrators. Remember, young Turks, Donomo crypto Jews were the perpetrators of the Armenian genocide. The young Turk movement emerged in reaction to the absolutist rule of Sultan Abdulahahmd. We've heard that already. The second with the eighteen seventy eight suspension the Atoman Constitution reform mighted Ottomans right, because they're all civilized people resorted to organizing overseas or underground. The background of the movement was formed by young military officers who were especially disturbed by the continuing decline of out them. They see how they whitewash. Oh, these are just people with ideals and good, good behavior. At the center of the Young Turk Revolution still the community of the Union of Progress CUP. Its members came to you known as the Itahatis or Unionists, the most ideologically the most ideologically committed party and the entire movement. The CUP espoused the form of Turkish nationalism, which was xenophobic and exclusionary in its thinking. It's policies threatened to undo the tattered fabric of the multi ethnic, multi religious society. Taking advantage of this of the political confusion reigning in the aftermath of the First Balkan War, which the Ottoman Empire loss in nineteen twelve to its former subject states, DA da da da da da. Let's get to a young military hero. Come on, where's the where's the murdering of the of the freaking They're not gonna do it. Everything is just that. That's all they have. That's how they dissway okay hola. While many second rank figures were persecuted individually, the party was as a whole was indicted for the crimes of conspiracy and massacre. With the defeat of the Ottomans at Rulb War one, it denounced the is that supposed to denouncement of the cup became a draw, a drawn out matter pursued by their opponents, fully recognizant of the Allied threat to hold them responsible for war crimes. YadA YadA, YadA, YadA. Yeah, they don't. They kind of shoot around it, don't they. They kind of shoot around it. We're gonna get a little bit more insight into these Turks. But Brukia Russo claimed succession. Russo emerged around seventeen hundred as a leader within the Doma, the group of Sabbatan followers who had outwardly converted to Islam and the Ottoman Empire after the death of sabbataized EV's brother in law, Jacob Queriedio. Russo was proclaimed the reincarnation of sabbataized Ev and the new Messiah byt his followers. It was Russo's followers who groomed Jacob Frank for the new position. Inspired by Russo, Frank was born into sious he was up to seventeen twenty. He was born in seventeen twenty six. Frick was born into a family of Polish Sabbatians and was introduced to the radical Sabbatian teachings of Russo's Karakashlar followers by his teachers. In seventeen fifty three. He even traveled with them to the Donmuth Center in Salonica. Jesus Christ claimed Messigia Messian Messia ship. Okay, messiah Ship. There we go claim Messiah Ship. In the mid seventeen fifties, Frank gathered his own group of followers in Poland, presenting himself as the new incarnation of the Messiah. Inheriting the role from both Sabbataiev Ambrukia. Russo adopted conversion strategy. Like his predecessors, Frank adopted the policy of outward conversion to the dominant religion of his follow For his followers. While Sabbataie IV and Russo had converted to Islam, Frank and his followers converted on Moss to Roman Catholicism in Poland. This was part of a larger plan to infiltrate and subvert from within, a key aspect of his doctrine of redemption through sin. More radical and political, Frank was more radical and politically driven than his predecessors. Yes, he also liked to drink blood, eat children, chop them up, rape things senseless to death. Yeah, this was This was the guy, drug orgyies, all that shit. He discarded much of the original and incest. He discarded much of the original Saboten Caballistic system. Discarded it. Let's just say, didn't even consider learning it or looking at it. Not that it matters, but just saying. He was on his own trip and demanded tyrannical obedience from his inner circle. His movement evolved beyond being a mere Sabotin offshoot, blended Jewish Messa Messianic ideas with Catholicism, sexual licentiousness, and other esoteric practices. Led a movement from the seventeen fifties until his death in seventeen ninety one, and in about seventeen eightyish is when he had his famous meeting the third man in the room, as I write in my book and often bach I believe it was at the time with why shopped and the important rothschild at the time, and I'm sure there's more people there, but that's the ones that matter proclaimed the reincarnation of Sabotized. Hev acknowledged Sabatizevy and Brookie Russo's messianic predecessors, defining himself as the final incarnation. He extended Antimonianism into a radical libertine doctrine of redemption through sin, meaning do everything backward, do everything evil, bring evil out. This is what this can be deduced from delivering Kabbalah. In fact, let's see, I know people don't want to know what that word is. I'm going to give you its definition. The belief that Christians are freed from the obligation of moral law, including the law of God, due to divine grace. This theological stance, derived from the Greek word again for against the law, is often seen as a heresy within traditional Christian thought because it suggests individuals are not bound to follow religious laws after salvation. I'm not sure where the Christian part comes in. Antimonianism is not the opposite of legalism, but rather a rejection of all law in favor of freedom from it. Right, And when they say it's the Messianic age, that means you're supposed to not just ignore the law under him, You're supposed to break it to the till it can't break no mole. That's that's his philosophy. Here what was I did he just set the back out or what? Nope? All right, here we are, so it gives you a little bit more detail here. I've been holding these tabs up for a while. Now we can get it to the Christian Zionism thing, the Darby element. Christian Zionism's broader influence this movement, which because I'm telling you Zionism grew out of Frankism, Sabatinism, because this are all rooted in the learning Kabbala telling you they have to be an accelerationist, you have to take part in the conditioning of the world to its final form when their meschiak will come back and destroy everybody except for them, because somehow they are outside of because of the helpers of God's hand because apparently God likes to destroy his own creation. Their God does anyway, because it's not discretion. They like to they want to accelerate the end of days. And they have a little book that they wrote a bunch of silly fiction and convinced a bunch of people that they call Christians into believing that this is what you're the signs and signs and symbols that that you should look out for when God is getting closer. And then you get a bunch of Christians helping you bring about their own demise because there's not going to be anybody coming except for an ai God that they had us helped create through our ingenuity and minds to create technology, and they're going to be the ones playing in the role of God when they kill us thereby self fulfilling their own prophecy. And the soft headed people will still believe that it was something divine. And they've probably done this maybe in the past too. Who knows what the religion was ten thousand years ago and whether or not that led to another you know, cataclysm or whatnot. But this is where we're at right now, and this is what we need to concern ourselves with I here that here's seven Nights Heavy and uh Trump for some reason together Forward is a Jewish magazine. Blackstone is another Christian Zionist. I have to get up for a moment. I need to show you. Hmmm, John Nelson Dalby, where's Blackstone? You're not gonna talk about Blackstone? Well, then you're screwing up. Bro. The Lotus Club, Okay, that's good. Lewis Berry Schaeffer, New Skillful Study Bible, Yeah, that's the that's the easy pickings though, Bro, A question for Christians? Yeah, all right, all right. And yet these are the two fucking Jimokes that are gonna be fucking talking about it. These two fucks. Really, this is who we're hearing from. I want one. I want one. I want one. I want to burn shit. Laser. You can't be told your knicks check that you can't have a laser, right, give me a goddamn laser. So this is the eleven year old prince we're talking about. Vlad the Impaler abused, child abuse, sexually abused for six years. How Ottoman captivity forged Vlad the Impaler? So this is where I was going with this. And then there's this one which is the story of Ladin and Paler all parts. I've played this in the past, years and years ago. I guess I have to play the Blackstone one, even though I don't like the doctor all the tari it's not it doesn't say a tari, but it's close enough. I'll be back in a moment. Don't go anywhere or do I don't care. Who am I to tell you what to do? Fuck? Is that all about? Sorry? What a deca? Tell me to tell you what to do? The nerve of some people? I swear, where's my logo? Bro, I don't have a logo in this one? Ah blame. We'll let me get a logo image, Lugu, lugu my ego. There, that's a little big though. A yeah, as I put this over the top of my stupid face for I'm gonna be it was that there instead, and then I can make myself disappear. Ready ready, ready? Oh? Wrong? One ship? My magic sucks? What again? I screwed up? Just gave way the magic trick? Fack? All right? How many buns do I get the press before I get the right one? There? You go back in a moment.
Speaker 3: Traditionally, Christians believed that Christians are now the chosen people, right.
Speaker 1: This is hilarious. That says nothing, butt faces, but it looks like it says nothing, butt faces. What's up, butt face? Yeah? And you know what, there's a Jew and speaking of people that can't get along way too much and way too well for being complete opposites, we apparently are looking at a Jew because he said the Christians believe. And then this guy here, which is probably I would imagine either a Jew himself or a Muslim. I don't know what the fuck they I'm looking at, honestly, but I don't think either one of them or what we would call European descent, unless you want to talk whatever anyway, have fun with that. I'll be back at a minute.
Speaker 3: Jews are no longer the chosen people for Christians too.
Speaker 1: So buddy, dude, that's the whole thing, this whole this is why the EDA dispels all of this, these claims of bullshit. These are the the cult of Child's Sacrifice claiming to be the chosen chosen by demons. Sure, I'll give you that, or you chose the demons because you're the ones who were screwing around with him that now they've chosen you back, okay, but there was no union, didn't have a concept of God until you met the Goths in Sumaria, in Kappadocia, in Karshmish in Turkey. That's where you first learned that you should have a creation story and then decided to co opt ours. Yeah, okay. And the concept of a monotheistic religion that came from us too, as well as well as baptism, concept of marriage. All these things that made your cult a little bit less like a sick, disgusting stone age, freaking free for all snuff fil But now you're the chosen ones. Give me a fucking break, and then you're gonna so the just out of the gate. I know I have my issues with Christianity, but I'm not gonna let them. I'm not gonna stand around and let them talk about you like that. I got your freaking back. I'm not gonna have some fucking holier than now freaking jew telling you in a smirking way, oh now that Christians think that they're the chosen ones, Fuck you, doctor, I'll be screw you fort.
Speaker 3: The building of a third temple is absolutely blasphemous because in the New Testament, Jesus is clearly described as being the New Temple, the final Temple in Roman six and Hebrews ten. You know, Paul says that Jesus was the the be all, end all sacrifice. He's the ultimate Temple, he's the ultimate high priests, the ultimate sacrifice. And yet Christians hionis they fully support the Third Temple where sin sacrifices will apparently return oney according to Jewish Messianism. So Christian Zionism is just indefensible from a biblical perspective. So what actually happened here? How did Zionism become so popular among American Protestants. Well, in eighteen thirty one, there was this Anglican preacher named John Nelson Darby, Okay, and so he was one of the primary organizers of a non denominational Christian movement called the Plymouth Brethren. So you know, this is what happens when church tradition is ignored. So Darby is considered to be the father of something called modern dispensationalism. Okay. So what is modern dispensationalism. So this is basically it's this notion that there will be a future restoration of the earthly nation of Israel. But this also includes this idea that the Mosaic Covenant and the Christic Covenant are two valid coexisting covenants. They're both valid. This is also known as dual covenant theology. In other words, Christians do not need to convert Jews. The Jews already have a valid covenant. Jews are still chosen by God irrespective of their belief in Jesus. Okay, So if we just think about the theological implications of this for Christianity, I mean, this implies that Christ only came for the Gentiles, not the Jews. That's the implication that have actually directly contradicts the New Testament. Jesus, you know, when I was not sent but unto the last sheep of the House of Israel. You know, instead of you know, for God soul love the world, he should have said, for God so loved the Gentiles that he gave his only begotten son, because the Jews don't need him, at least not yet. So according to Darby, let's get into his eschatology. Then that Christ will rule the reconstituted physical ethnic Jewish state of Israel. So national Israel will be restored, according to Darby. According to Darby. The Old Testament prophesizes not so much the Church Age, but really the Kingdom, the millennium where Christ rules the national Jewish state of Israel. And Darby was also a dual covenant dispensationalist. So what does that mean again? This means that the Mosaic Covenant and the Christic Covenant are two valid, coexisting covenants. They're both valid. So when Jesus returns to rule over national Israel, all of Israel will eventually believe in him, and there's going to be a reversal. He came the first time, they almost all rejected him. When he comes a second time, they will all believe in him. Now. Now, Darby was famous for saying that the Bible must be rightly divided. This is a very famous phrase from Darby. He actually takes it from the Letters of Paul, but Paul uses it in a different way. The Bible must be rightly divided. What he meant was that much of the New Testament does not actually apply to Christians, but only to Jews, that Jesus primarily in the Synoptic Gospel. So Matthew, Mark and Luke, he's actually teaching the Mosaic Covenant. Okay, but in John's Gospel as well as through Paul's writings, Jesus was advancing the Christian Covenant. So there's almost like two gospels. So according to Darby, Jesus was teaching both dispensations. Okay, both covenants are valid side by side. Now, Darby's dispensationalism eventually found its way across the pond to America. So pastor James Hall Brooks he kind of just fell in love with Darby with his teachings, right, don't get the wrong idea. And then Brooks he was in Saint Louis and there was an annual Bible conference called the Niagara Bible Conference, and Brooks was often the keynote speaker. So it was at this conference when Darby and dispensationalism became more and more popular via James Brooks. And Brooks had a preacher friend named Dwight Moody, and Moody would later establish the famous Moody Bible Institute in Chicago, where Bible is their middle name, as bart Airman always says. And then Moody also became a Darbian dispensationalist. And then Moody befriended a man named Cyrus Ingerson Schofield Okay, now, Schofield was a morally questionable lawyer and politician. He was accused of multiple charges of theft, bribery, forgery. He was a deadbeat husband and father, a self described alcoholic turned Christian minister, so he became placemamed pastor in Dallas in eighteen eighty three. Schofield. In eighteen eighty eight he wrote a treatise called Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth. Rightly Dividing the Word of Truth. So he started calling himself C. I. Schofield d D. That is Doctor of Divinity, although there's no record of him ever graduating from seminary, so it seemed like he gave himself kind of an honorary doctorate, kind of like what Dartmouth College did for doctor Seuss honorary doctor Seuss wasn't a real doctor. Ceai Schoolfield was not a real doctor.
Speaker 1: In nineteen oh nine, well then, god damn it, I'm bb Dan D.
Speaker 3: D Ofield wrote Hisfield Study Bible. This was published by Oxford.
Speaker 1: Except Bible, I'm just an honorary doctor or something.
Speaker 3: Schofield Study Bible had a massive, massive impact on American Protestants and Evangelicals. It is no exaggeration that this Bible turned millions of American Protestants into Christian Zionists. I mean it changed the generation of preachers. His Bible translation is essentially the King James translation, but he added all of these strange notes in his commentary. So in his commentary of Genesis twelve three, Okay, so this is the.
Speaker 1: Most this DoD have a lightsaber on this. Just a bit about your neck there, buddy, to this one.
Speaker 3: Okay. So this is God's promise to Abraham. Okay, So Schofield's commentary it changed the game. So basically, God says to Abraham, I will bless those who bless you, and curse those who curse you. So here's what Schofield wrote, right, he said, and curse those who curse you. Wonderfully fulfilled. In the history of the dispersion, it has invariably fared ill with the people who have persecuted the Jew, well with those who have protected him. The future will still more remarkably prove this principle. Right, So, basically Scofield is applying this verse to ethnic Jews. Contemporary ethnic Jews that the Jews are still chose, that anyone who curses Jews.
Speaker 1: Will be cur think that's his wife wagon stick.
Speaker 3: By God. And so after Schofield it became ubiquitous among Protestants that Christians oh unconditional, unquestionable loyalty to the Jewish people because they never ceased to be chosen. Okay, this is Schofield's commentary. And so this doggish Christian loyalty, this pathetic, almost slavish Christian loyalty to ethnic Jews, extends to the modern murderous state of Israel, because eventually Jesus will rule Israel. That's Jesus' future kingdom.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But as we said in light of the New Testament, and this is a grave misleading misreading of Genesis chapter twelve, because Paul actually quotes. He actually Paul has a commentary on Genesis chapter twelve, and Paul says that when it says Abrah and his seed, his seed is only Jesus, not the Israelites. But Paul says in Galatians chapter three, he says, if if you belong to Christ, then you are the seed of Abraham. This is a traditional statement in Galatians three. In other words, you have to believe in Jesus or else you're no longer chosen. Right. So, according to the New Testament, the Church is a new Israel. The Church is a New Zion, right, which does and can include some ethnic Jews as well. But belief in Jesus without is without question. You have to believe in Jesus, according to the New Testament. Okay, the Last Supper, at the Last Supper, this is this is when the pronouncement and initiation of the New Covenment Covenant occurred. This was a Mountain Zion on Holy Thursday, and then the descent of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost.
Speaker 1: Occurred on Thursday, you say Thursday.
Speaker 3: The same upper room fifty days later on Mount Zion. So both the establishment of the New Covenant as well as the proclamation of the New Covenant happen on Mount Zion in Jerusalem. So you see what the authors of the New Testament are saying. The Christian Church is the New Zion. When Thomas Aquinas wrote his hymns Praising Zion, there's a bunch of hymns that Aquinas wrote where he's praising Zion, He's praising the Christian church, not some future secular Jewish ethno state. So how did Scofield actually do it? So in two thousand and five, Joseph Canfield he wrote a biography about Scofield. It's called The Incredible Schofield and his Bible. So, according to Canfield, in nineteen oh one, Schofield joined in an exclusive males only secret society called the Lotus Club, and Canfield suggests that someone highly influential within the club. He thinks it was another lawyer named Samuel Untemeyer, basically promoted and financed Schofield's Bible project. In other words, Schofield had powerful American Zionists bankrolling his project. Schofield was the textbook definition of what's known as a useful idiot, someone who's used by powerful people to do their bidding without really understanding consequences of his actions. So in nineteen forty eight, when you know Israel became a state, Darby and dispensationalism through Schofield exploded even more in popularity among Western Protestants. So Israel has been restored, you see, just as Darby says, So this further vindicated dispensationalism, and so Christian Zionists. They were saying, you know, we better be nice to Israel or else God will curse us. Of course to Genesis, you know twelve three. We better be nice to Israel because it is Jesus's future kingdom. Now, one of Scofield's students was named Lewis Chaefer. He died in nineteen fifty two, and Chaefer founded the Dallas Theological Seminary in nineteen twenty four.
Speaker 1: So I was asked to call people fags and swear mar So there you go.
Speaker 3: Actually the president of Dallas Theological Seminary until nineteen fifty two. A famous alumnus of DTS is a man named Hal Lindsay, and he's still alive. In nineteen seventy three, Lindsay wrote this book that took the world by storm. It had the power of thirty Harry Potters. It was called The Late Great Planet Earth. Millions upon millions of copies were sold. I mean it seemed like everyone in America was reading this book about end Time's prophecies in the Bible through a lens of Darby and dispensationalism. It was even made into a film that was narrated by Orson Wells. So Hal Lindsey. By the way, he said in nineteen seventy nine that Jesus would return in nineteen eighty eight. Whoopsie, Because there's a verse in Matthew twenty four where Jesus at least a Mathean. Jesus says, this generation shall not pass away until all these things are fulfilled. The present generation will live to see it all. So apparently Jesus was speaking about this restored kingdom. So one generation is forty years, right, So nineteen forty eight the restoration of National Israel also known as the Knakaba plus forty nineteen eighty eight, right, So that never happened. In nineteen eighty four, Oxford put out the new Schofield Study Bible. Okay, and they added this clarifying comment. For a nation to commit the sin of anti Semitism brings inevitable judgment. For a nation to commit the sin of anti semitism brings inevitable judgments. Age.
Speaker 1: So a generation is typically considered to be twenty to thirty years, right, It's like one schooling term plus you know, extended educations usually would have seen as so, right, around twenty five years to be more precise, I'll know where he gets forty from.
Speaker 3: You know, the New Testament. Jesus he said that that the only unforgivable sin was blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. Now, in today's you know Zeitgeist, were constantly told.
Speaker 1: That any creatures he didn't say against himself.
Speaker 3: Zionism is anti Semitic. So anti anti Zionism is a form of anti Semitism. This is what we're told. So then Christians who read that note from Schofield must only conclude that anti Zionism is the unforgivable sin in the sight of God. For a nation to commit the sin of anti Semitism, a form of which is anti Zionism, brings inevitable judgment. Right, And there's a bunch of things that he says. For example, a Schofield in his commentary of Hoseah, chapter one, verse ten, this is what he said. He said, the expression my people, i'm me in Hebrew is used in the Old Testament exclusively of Israel nation. He's just wrong here, He's demonstrably wrong. Isaiah nineteen twenty five. It says Baruch Ami Mitzraim, blessed be Egypt, my people. He's just wrong. In his Commentary of Genesis, Schofield wrote, quote, the Palestinian Covenant gives the conditions under which Israel he's talking about physical Israel entered the Promised land. It is important to see that the nation has never as yet taken the land under the unconditional Abrahamic covenant, nor has it ever possessed the whole land.
Speaker 2: This is just wrong.
Speaker 3: If you read Joshua twenty one forty three, this is what it says. So the Lord gave Israel all the land coolha ritz. It says in the Hebrew all the land he had sworn to their ancestors, and they took possession of it and settled there. So Schofield wants us to think that this is still an outstanding promise, that God has not yet fulfilled his side of the deal. Right, It's really amazing.
Speaker 1: And then he says hadn't lost it, Bros.
Speaker 3: Two dispossessions and restorations have been accomplished. Israel is now in the third dispersion, from which she will be restored after the return of the Lord as King. So I think Christians they need to ask themselves. They need to ask themselves in a very important question, who are you going to believe. Who do you follow Schofielder scripture?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well else, that's good, good enough, all right? Now there is one in here? Where is it?
Speaker 4: Let's have the bells of the convent told for the last time. High in the hills of Thessaly, where olive trees shivered in the autumn wind, a small band of nuns gathered inside their fading chapel. They prayed beneath cracked frescoes, saints with faces long scraped away by age and sorrow. On the horizon, fire shimmered Ottoman banners were already visible, red cloth fluttering like sparks across the mountains. The women knew exactly what that meant. No riders came from the nearby towns, no soldiers remained to guard them, only the stillness before conquest. Their abbess, sister Eleni of Larissa, stood before the altar, holding a silver crucifix that had survived a century of storms. She whispered, if they breach our walls, keep your vows inside your hearts that they cannot take.
Speaker 1: But she was wrong.
Speaker 4: When the Empire's armies reached the convent gates, vows, prayers and sanctity meant nothing against what history tried to erase. If you're drawn to documented records from the Ottoman Byzantine frontiers, don't get to subscribe. It helps us uncover more of the accounts buried in archives, from missionary letters to Vatican reports. Now back to the story. The first stones of the convent collapsed before sundown. The hymns that once filled those halls were drowned out by iron and screams. The Ottomans didn't waste arrows on holy places. They shattered the gates with cannon fire, both a warning and a declaration to them. A convent wasn't sacred ground. It was a symbol of defiance, proof that the cross still dared to rise in conquered soil. Inside, the sisters hid their relics, silver chalices, embroidered icons, fragments of saint bones, beneath the chapel floor. They believed if their bodies were lost, their faith might still endure. But the soldiers weren't after treasure. They wanted evidence, proof that they had crushed not just the enemy's armies, but their god. By nightfall, the surviving nuns were herded into the courtyard. Torchlight turned their white robes into shifting gold and shadow. They were told they'd be taken before the Pasha, a promise few ever lived to see fulfilled. What followed became legend so grim that even church chroniclers avoided the details. By dawn, the convent was ash. Smoke drifted from the refectory where the women once shared bread and silence. Ottoman flags fluttered from the bell tower, signaling nearby units that resistance was over. Yet in that courtyard, something unexpected happened. The soldiers waiting for screams, heard singing. Instead. Bound with rope, the surviving sisters began to chan a hymn not of despair but defiance, the agnes day lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world. Their voices trembled but never broke. The Ottoman captain, unsure whether to laugh or silence them, ordered the abbess dragged forward, Elany, still clutched the silver cross rescued from the altar. The captain promised her mercy. She renounced her God and accepted the conqueror's faith her sisters would live. Her reply sealed her fate. I have already given my life, What else can you take? The captain hesitated, perhaps moved, then turned away, leaving her to his men. What followed was never written in full. Even Ottoman records, which glorified victory, described it only as discipline for those who refused reason. Yet in later European letters her name resurfaced Eleni of Larissa, the nun who would not kneel. By midday, the convent's bells were melted for coin, and the rooftop cross shipped east as a trophy. But soon rumours spread across nearby villages. They said that when the wind swept through the ruins at night, one could still hear women's voices, not crying but praying. The smoke had barely faded when the march began. What remained of the order twenty two women in torn habits were driven south toward the coast ankles, bound watched by Ottoman horsemen to the empire.
Speaker 1: They weren't prisoned, wasn't through over one hundred drivers, So there be some killing going on if they only had twenty two.
Speaker 4: Left prisoners of war, but symbols of conquest proof that even sacred walls could fall. The journey was merciless. The sun scorched the road The sisters, who had never stepped beyond their cloister, stumbled from thirst and exhaustion. When one fell, another lifted her veil so soldiers wouldn't trample it, a final act of dignity in a world stripped of mercy. Their abbess was gone, but her last words endured among them. If you cannot hold the cross, hold each other. After seven days of walking, the captives reached the port of Volos. Waiting there were Ottoman galleys, ships designed not for comfort but for control. The women were herded aboard, wrists shackled to wooden benches where criminals and slaves once rode. As the sails caught the wind, the shores of Greece faded into the horizon, and with them a thing they had ever known. The ship's overseer, usuf Aga, kept meticulous records cargo, spices, coins, textiles, and religious captives. It was this very ledger, discovered centuries later in the archives of Istanbul, that confirmed a story once dismissed as legend. The voyage to Constantinople lasted twelve days. Storms lashed the deck, salts stung their wounds, Hunger hollowed their faces. Yet what broke. The most wasn't pain, it was silence. No one spoke to them, except to bark commands. They existed like ghosts, floating between sky and sea. At night, the youngest sister, Magdalena, whispered psalms beneath her breath. Her voice was faint, barely audible over the crashing waves, but even the chained prisoners around her, Greeks, Serbs, and Italians, turned their heads to listen. For a moment, the sea seemed to still. When the ship finally entered the Bosphorus, the sisters saw the sky line of Constantinople rise before them, its domes and minarets glowing like blades in the dawn. Across the strait. The city seemed alive, breathing with power. For centuries, it had been called the city of the world's desire. Now it would become their cage. From the docks, they were paraded through narrow streets lined with merchants, soldiers, and slaves. Locals paused to stare. Christian nuns among captives were a rarity, even in an empire built on conquest. They were led past the ancient walls of Blackneye toward the Imperial district where their fates would be sealed. In the shadow of Hagia Sophia, the once great cathedral of Christendom, they were forced to kneel as the muesens calls echoed from the minarets. One of the sisters whispered, we are home, but it is no longer. Hours before dawn, they were taken into a marble courtyard surrounded by towering columns. This was not a dungeon. It was the divan whom I used, the Imperial Council, where the will of the Sultan ruled above all. Here captives were not judged by kings or priests, but by Empire itself. For the nuns of Thessaly, their faith would be measured against the laws of conquest. At the center of the hall sat the Grand Vizier, a man whose expression betrayed nothing. To his left, scribes weighted with incomparchment, ready to record every detail, names, ages, and intended uses. Every word would be entered into registers that still survive centuries later, stained by wax and time. The sisters stood in torn habits, eyes lowered through translators. They were told the Sultan had granted mercy on one condition. Those who accepted conversion would be given new names, food and life within the palace. Those who refused would face the discipline of faith, a phrase that could mean imprisonment or disappearance. None spoke, Sister Magdalena trembled. She had seen what happened to other captives brought before the vizier, Greeks, Armenians, Slavs, all swallowed by the empire's silence. Before the guards could drag her forward, one of the elders, sister Demaris, stepped out of line. She addressed the Vizier not as a captive, but as someone who had lived long enough to watch empires rise and decay. My lord, she said, you may rename us, but you cannot rewrite the prayers we carry. The interpreter hesitated, unsure whether to translate such words. When he did, the Vizier's face remained unreadable. Then he replied coldly, prayers fade when the tongue forgets how to speak them. With a motion of his hand. The sisters were dismissed, not to execution, but to the lower chambers of top Cappy Palace, where unclassified captives were kept. Some would call it mercy, others would later call it something far worse. Some were given a different kind of prison, one disguised as service. Beneath the palace gardens lay a labyrinth of stonehalls sealed from the sun. Each chamber had a thin slit for light, barely enough to tell night from day. The nuns were stripped of their habits, clothed in rough garments, and told they would now serve cleaning floors, sewing garments, feeding fires for the upper chambers. It was meant to break them, to turn holiness into servitude, But the Ottomans underestimated them. These were women who had already lived under vows of silence and denial. Hunger, cold, and solitude were nothing new for them. Suffering was not punishment, It was devotion made real. Even in this subterranean prison, their discipline became armour. At night, they prayed in secret. One carved across into the clay wall with her fingernail, another traced verses into the dust beneath her straw bed. They began counting days by the rhythm of the Muesin's call, not out of conversion, but as a defiant cloth for faith that refused to die. Soon whispers spread among the servants. There were stories of the silent Sisters, foreign women buried beneath the palace, who never spoke, never begged. Some called them cursed, others called them saints. Their silence echoed through the tunnels louder than prayer. Days bled into months, Their hands blistered from labour, washing linens, polishing brass, tending fires that gave heat to others but none to them. Their names were forbidden. Each woman was given a number, a mark of ownership. The empire believed time and hunger would bend even the strongest faith. That was when the next stage began, a test disguised as mercy. First came kindness, food, oil, and silks were sent to their quarters. Learned men from the palace came to speak, gently, offering rest, peace, even small freedoms. Your God and ours are not enemies. One imam said, take our tongue and you will be free. But they all understood what that freedom meant. Erasing the memory of who they were to forget was the one sin they could not commit. Sister Magdalena, once frail and trembling, began to rise as their strength. She whispered fragments of scripture remembered from their convent verses, half forgotten, reshaped into prayers that kept them alive, even incomplete, the word endured. When persuasion failed, the masks came off, the torches were doused, food cut in half, no more kind visits, only silence and darkness. One by one they were taken to a narrow room where scribes waited. Each was told to repeat a single phrase of submission. Those who did were allowed to live within the palace walls. Those who refused disappeared. It wasn't one grand act of cruelty, but a slow, methodical breaking of the soul. Faith wasn't torn away by force. It was chipped away by hunger, waiting, and the quiet voice asking why suffer? For a God who doesn't answer. A few gave in. Two sisters from Corfu, twins finally whispered the words. They were dressed in silk and taken away, never to be seen again. For those who remained, each disappearance hardened their resolve. Sister Damaris, once brave before the Grand Vizier, grew thin and pale. When guards demanded her name, she smiled, faintly. Call me silence, she said. Her defiance spread like contagion. From that moment, none of them spoke to their captors again. When questioned, they answered only with stillness, and in that stillness they reclaimed what the Empire thought it had taken control. Official records mentioned them only in passing foreign captives. Unresponsive, unproductive to the Ottomans, they were failed conversions to history. They became something else, living proof that faith could survive where walls and chains could not. By the time Spring returned to the palace gardens above, only eleven of the original twenty two were still alive. The guards called them ghosts in rags, but the servants whispered of something stranger that sometimes, deep in the night, faint voices could be heard beneath the palace, chanting in a language no one remembered, but everyone feared it was the same hymn they had sung as their convent burned. And within those forgotten corridors, when no sunlight reached, the survivors found something unexpected, an old, sealed archway buried in dust and stone. At first it was a hiding place, but slowly it became something sacred. They used broken pottery for candle holders, a scrap of linen for an autocloth. From a shard of a shattered mirror, they fashioned a crude cross. In this secret chapel, they gathered each night after the palace slept, no hymns, no sermons, only whispers. Each woman knelt and shared a memory, a home, a church, bell, a warmth of bread. Before dawn. These memories became their new psalms, small offerings to a God who still listened in the dark. A Venetian prisoner once wrote of strange voices echoing beneath the herem, women singing in Latin to a god not of this empire. For centuries, historians dismissed it as superstition. Until beneath the top cap ruins, archaeologists uncovered a small chamber lined with Christian carvings, silent proof that their prayers had never truly stopped. Crosses scratched into the stone, a Latin phrase half erased by time looks in teneprous lucet, the light shines in the darkness. That small discovery changed everything. It proved these women had not simply vanished. They had left a mark, A silent revolt etched into the walls. Inside the hidden chapel, sister Magdalena, once frail, now the center of their faith, began marking the walls with charcoal. Names could not be written openly, so she devised symbols instead, a bird for each sister still alive, a small flame for those who had been lost. Whenever a new bird failed to appear, it meant another had disappeared. The guards never uncovered the chapel, yet they began to notice subtle shifts in their captives. Despite the hunger, the cold, and the confinement, the women moved with a quiet, almost unnatural calm. The overseers labeled it madness, but the scribes observing them recorded something else. Entirely, they had discovered a strength not of this world. Their secret worship continued for months, perhaps years, and though the empire tried to erase every trace of their existence, the chapel became their ultimate act of defiance, not with weapons, not with protest, but through a faith that refused to die. By the time a new sultan rose to power, only a handful of the sisters remained worn, aged, almost forgotten. Yet beneath the palace, their secret chapel endured, silent, hidden eternal centuries later, when modern excavators explored Constantinople. No one expected that beneath layers of marble and empire, the fingerprints of these women would still be there, women who had prayed in darkness, leaving behind the only thing the conquerors could never claim, their faith carved in stone. By fourteen eighty two, the palace had changed hands again. A new sultan, young and ambitious, ascended the throne with orders to purge any trace of weakness from his predecessors. Every servant, concubine, and laborer was meticulously recorded, except one group. In the top cap archives, under columns of names, there was a blank space, a gap where twenty one entries should have been. The ledger read removed, unfit for service, disposed, No dates, no burial records, nothing. This was how history erased them, not with fire, but with withheld ink. And yet the silence itself became proof. Only something shameful is hidden so carefully. Centuries later, an Ottoman courtier's diary surfaced in the archives of Bursa, cryptically mentioning foreign women who had refused to submit and disappeared beneath the palace foundations. Another letter intercepted by Venetian spies in forteen eighty four, spoke of nuns who would not bow to the Sultan's will. Together, these fragments revealed a truth the Empire had tried to bury, the deliberate erasure of women who had become spiritual symbols of resistance. The last record of Sister Magdalena comes from decades later, written by an Italian pilgrim. He recounted a story whispered by a palace servant, a woman who sang to her God until the guards sealed the room. Her name was unknown, but the faint hymn he described survived the stone itself. In that echo, her story endured. Over time, Tales of the vanished sisters became whispered rumours among slaves and servants. On certain full moon nights, the lower halls of the palace would grow cold, and the air smelt faintly of incense, Though no fire burned, memory, superstition, or both refused to die. Centuries later, European visitors drawn to the exotic mysteries of the Ottoman court heard fragments of the same legend. A French diplomat, writing in seventeen twelve noted that among the older palace attendants persisted, a forbidden story of Christian women who had sung themselves into heaven. He dismissed it as myth, Yet the walls had already told the truth. The chapel lies in ruins now, but the carvings remain faded, prayers etched into the walls, a whisper of women who refused to be forgotten in their silence. They still speak. And if you've heard their story tonight, let.
Speaker 1: All right, what is it? Eleven fifteen? That's not that bad? All right? Yeah? Time for the goofy one? Or should we just keep the vlad stuff for the introduction of the next one. I've got doctor Blueding tomorrow, and then I've got another guest on at two, and then i have that's pretty much it. No, it's it's a little bit more than that. It's you gotta you gotta look at it, look at it the British da I would read it from the la Widell, where he fixes the chronology of the pages and the interpretation and the translation which was translated in the wrong language the first time. And they were trying to make things work, and Snorri Serlisten took it and went, all well, I could do it all mythos and myth mongering with it, and that's why we get all these misinterpretations of the of an actual true story from the past that happened and right around three thousand, three hundred and ABC. But it's the core of everything else that they've thought was a religion that was there long before, and there was no there's no need for all the all the hocus pocus superstition. I know people love when I say that, so I'm saying it again. It's not a it's not a cutdown, and it's I don't know why the theme there, honestly, Okay, let's see. I think we're probably good. Maybe this is if did I miss any of these things they're saying that Balfour, that's not correct. Where's the Blackstone stuff? I think it's my period here, that's the Dawn one. We already talked about that, the House of Saud. There's something else there. Let's see, where'd my pages go? Babyism?
Speaker 2: I was in.
Speaker 1: Blackstone, but I had an other pay Oh that's why. Okay, Reverend William Blackstone in eighteen ninety one. So few men have published harder for, have pushed harder for the Jewish homeland in the Land of Israel than Reverend William Blackstone born in eighteen forty one. Reverend William E. Blackstone was an American Christian Zionist who saw the struggles and mass pecution of Russian gear. Oh my God, there we go, and decided to self really really decided to selflessly dedicate himself to bringing them their civil and human rights. I would compare this to two hundred years together by Alexander schultzen Nitzen before we you know, shed too many tears about their persecution. They were given everything and decided they didn't want to work, and they would constantly aggravate and impoverish the peasants who they kept drunk through their creation of you know, their their production of alcohol, and swindle them out of their food crop because they were in debt with to them. So it's sorry starting off and a bs. This is called foz I forgot. It's like friends of Zionism is the site forgotten founder in nineteen thirty six my grandfather. I don't care about your grandfather. Let's see, but who is Blackstone turns out that this forgotten founder of Viola has a fascinating story and legacy of fruitful ministry. Yeah. The reason why I even brought this guy up is because it was none other than Frankeist Louis Brandeis, who said that he was oh, here, it is right here. Twenty five years later, Supreme Court Justice Lee brandei Is called Blackstone the father of Zionism and asked him to reissue his eighteen ninety one petition known as the Blackstone Memorial to President Wilson because it was, in his view, the best expression of human humanitarian compassion towards the persecuted Jewish refugees and their human rights clients for secure national homeland. There's a whole lot of stuff we get unpacked here, whole lot. But you have to do it under the mind of hey, this is the why wash, this is the lie. Go ahead and have a look at other accounts of just how shaken to their foundation they actually were. For Zion's sake, Darby and Christian Zionism by Paul Wilkinson. We'll look at this another night. It's just a lot of reading. For now. We already talked about the Donma, and I think we will probably start but I keep on looking at this. I don't care about that one what how ism and yeah, the eleven year old prince, So this is good for the Ottoman thing. But we'll use this in another video that says in fourteen forty two, an eleven year old boy named Vlad Drakoul which means he w to a dragon was taken, which was a Christian sect by the way, that was dedicated to fighting the Ottoman Turks or the Muslims, was taken hostage by the Ottoman Empire, a political pawn and his father's desperate bid for power. For six years, he endured a psychological torture, witnessed brutal executions, and learned that fear was the ultimate weapon. While his brother Radu embraced their captors, Vlad hardened in silenced, nursing a hatred that would one day reshape history. They weren't just psychologically tortured. If you knew anything about what the Ottomans due to boys, you don't understand what I'm talking about here. When he returned to Wallachia, which I kept on pointing out at the map when they were showing the map of conquest and the fight into Vienna, he sees power with ruthless efficiency and introduced a reign of terror so extreme that crime vanished overnight, and palement became his signature. Not just punishment, but a calculated spectacle designed to paralyze entire populations with fear. Right, you get the point. Get it. When Sultan Memed the second invaded with one hundred thousand men, flat responded with psychological warfare that would become legendary. He burned his own villages, poisoned wells, and created the infamous Forest of the Impaled. Right, So because they were, they were en route to him, so they would find no solace there. They would find no comfort in that territory. Twenty thousand bodies displayed in a macaw warning that broke the will of the Ottoman army. The Sultan, conqueror of Constantinople, retreated in horror seeing what display he used, and that's protected his kingdom. This is the true story of how six years of child abuse created one of history's most terrifying rulers, a man whose cruelty inspired the legend of Dracula, A story of trauma, vengeance, and the dark transformation from victim to my ah monster? Or is that just how you handle evil? And that's my point? It's no such thing as uh, you're, you're, you're, you're promoting violence. No violence is being brought down upon us. We're not gonna sit here and take it. That's the thing. And when we see the track record throughout history of what they've done and what they'll do, you don't want to wait around for your punishment. You want to be ready prepared. And if it comes to that, and there's there's no talking to things that have no rea, that can't be reasoned with, and the level of obnoxious overconfidence, it's not like they're going to listen because they have to. They've been treating us and poisoning us and killing us with glee for over one hundred and fifty years here in this country. There's a lot of crimes for to be settled already. Your healthcare is a death camp. The food is poisoned, there's a there's a what sounds like but it's probably not as old as that, but it sounds like a Vietnam era helicopter right now, and the back and outside spraying poison on top of food that you're gonna end up eating. I would recommend if you are with toddlers and infants that you get a juicer or a food processor and get organic food. And if you're going to make baby food, I would suggest doing it that way and not getting it from anywhere. That you have to just trust that it wasn't poison with something else, because the word organic doesn't mean anything. It used to say pesticide free. They stopped using that term when I was a little kid, and now they call it organic. It's all legallyese nonsense. It doesn't mean that it's not poison. And you guys know what to do. I'll show you. It is a poet, Lily Hammer. It is a poem, but it's when you read it through the description and you find all the markings on all of the walls from Samaria to Persia to the Indus Valley, the Egypt, all telling the same story. It wasn't a story, it was their history and it's much much older than something that co opted it, later inverted it and used it to control and manipulate the rest of the world through three Abrahamic religions. It's not an argument as to whether or not there's good elements to it or not. The point is is that the originator of it is you, is your ancestry. It's not a bunch of people that we have no attachment to and their service held, not chosen by any stretch of the imagination that I can think of. Mankind is either good or they're bad, you know, just to get you don't get born self proclaimed as being special and better than anybody else. That's something that's earned through good conduct, caring for others and not know you're not arguing you with that for that over that. But I'm just saying just to stretch it out alone. Ash logo sent the hussawers. It's going to try to play on me that, but I'm just saying, stop, okay, good. So it says I find elements of the past to present represent here, to represents the way I was thinking it in my head. I find elements of the past to represent here to give a more full and complete picture of the past. These components are important for seeing ourselves for who we are. Those who control your impression control how you view yourself and others. They can manipulate the present by their presentation of history. I have never attempted to prove a preconception. Curiosity leads to the independent. Curiosity leads to independent reading and researching. It just so happens that through that analysis we find we seem to find more and more evidence of a distortion of reality and a massive deception comprised of countless lesser deceptions. And for anybody who thinks I am, I am the last person who's creating division.
Speaker 3: But you call.
Speaker 1: Something what it is when it's doing what it's doing. It doesn't become less of a murderer just because it has all these other labels that its signed itself. I'm actually the one who got irritated with a certain platform and the way that they were carrying themselves and said that's not for me. I'm not about making more division. And I said, there's good people in every group and category, people of substance. People who are good shouldn't be lumped up with a bunch of shitheads and all written off, because then you're no better than the people do that to you. I've been saying that for a long time. Actually I stand on that principle. So don't try to wrap me up into some of the label or some of their designation, because it doesn't work. Right here, click it sumperfrylc dot com. Doctor Glynn's membership asure well BB five or five percent off for life, and then the Sauces and Albuquerque Jerkof's out there, find yourselves a life because what you do right now it's kind of silly and it's not very manly. It it's actually kind of feminine what you're doing. So you know who I'm talking about. Have a good night.