Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Gary and Shannon KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Neil savedra in don't forget to let us know what you learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show. Just use the TalkBank feature on that iHeartRadio app. Give it a little tap, little tappy, tap tap, and let us know what you learned. Also, the iHeart Music Festival is coming up. KFI sending you in a friend of Vegas for the twenty twenty four iHeartRadio Music Festival, presented by Capital one September twentieth and twenty first at T Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Two nights, one stage.
Speaker 1: You'll see live performances by Dua Lipa, Doja Cat, Gwen Stefani, Keith Urban, and more. Buy your tickets now at axs dot com. Get them now before they sell out, and keep listening to KFI for your chance to win two tickets to both nights of the festival, a two night hotel stay at an MGM Resorts destination and at two hundred dollars gas card to get you there and back. You can show off pool Side only with MGM Rewards. Visit mgmrewards dot com for details and remember, in about an hour from now, we will be giving away a pair of Chargers tickets for tomorrow's game kickoff four five and so Chargers rams too.
Speaker 2: All right, it's niper swamp watch.
Speaker 3: Swamp is horrible. The government doesn't work.
Speaker 4: Man, make us like a reality TV show, Bad Noose always a pleasure to be anywhere from Washington, d C. Hey, Joey's a town hall too, clearly built on a swamp and in so many ways still a swamp.
Speaker 3: I have to watch make.
Speaker 2: Said the swamp.
Speaker 3: I said, Oh, that's so hell.
Speaker 1: You know the thing we've talked about how political discourse is really circling the drain, right about how there's lack of decorum. There is no longer respectful dialogue, there's no longer respectfully disagreeing with somebody.
Speaker 2: But being a human to them.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden has really taken up the mantle, now, hasn't he. He made an appearance calling Donald Trump donald dump, taking a page from Donald Trump's playbook of misnaming people name calling. I don't know if that's a good look for somebody like Joe Biden, who may may have been the last of the politicians who did not wade into the waters of the swamp, at least initially.
Speaker 4: He doesn't really have that game. That doesn't It's like your granddad try to like the whole mallarkey thing. It's like, you're full of mallarchy.
Speaker 1: We really took that Michelle Obama when they go low we go high thing and just really flipped it on its head.
Speaker 4: And it's too bad, because you like a smart If you're gonna if you're gonna think crappy things about someone, that's fine.
Speaker 3: We know you're thinking them.
Speaker 4: Right, we'd like to see you clean up what you're going to say, and then we'll give you points because we're thinking alongside you.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like it's gotten to the point where it's too easy.
Speaker 1: My grandfather probably wanted to walk around in a stained white undershirt and underwear boxer shorts, but I never saw him out of a three piece suit, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is a different.
Speaker 1: Time of like, yes, you want to call somebody Donald dump or what have you, a crooked Joe or what had nasty kamala.
Speaker 2: But you don't because you are better than that. You want to put.
Speaker 1: Your best foot forward. That's all out the window. We are not that people anymore.
Speaker 3: I will tell you.
Speaker 4: It was interesting to see this image of of course, Donald Trump, Republican presidential nominee, standing in front during a press conference at the Trump National Golf Club there in Jersey, and he's standing in front of the prices of perishables, the stuff that we buy all the time in an area at the table, a tablet with with the American flags behind it.
Speaker 1: Milk cartons, bananas, oranges, a box of cheerios, and yeah, Crisco vegetable oil. Things that normal people buy. Donald Trump hasn't bought any of these things probably his entire life.
Speaker 3: They shouldn't be in the fridge or in the pantries.
Speaker 1: Sure, and the richness of him putting on a press conference about inflation in front of his golf club.
Speaker 4: However, however, saying all of that, didn't you see this picture and think, Wow, that's a different tactic for him.
Speaker 3: It's not just name calling like he has props.
Speaker 2: Well, we've said it all along.
Speaker 1: You've got to get away from the name calling you've got to get away from the stream of consciousness and stick to inflation, because this is where people are fit. This is what matters to people, the grocery store shopping. And it's out of control, it's been out of control for years now, and do something about it. And so they, to both of the campaign's credit, they're both focusing on it right away, right.
Speaker 4: Now, right thing wrong methods. The process of supplying demand has done us well. It does in Mo refers to it all the time. I Mo Kelly, of course, heard on later tonight at seven he refers to it as unfettered capitalism. Now I may disagree with him on certain points of what that means, but that I get how anything good can get out of hand, even liberty, even freedoms. If somebody was free to punch in the faith, it becomes a problem. Right, So I get that we need to do something about it. But the concept of the government saying you can't charge this for something, well, economists will tell you you're willing to buy it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Economists will tell you that mandatory price setting causes shortages, right. It reduces incentives for firms to produce supply, and that is not a tenable solution, right, doing something about the price gouging is the what is it?
Speaker 2: What is mossay?
Speaker 1: Unfettered fettered capitalism? Yea, Doing something about that is something. I think everyone has an appetite for messing with the economy in the mandatory price setting world.
Speaker 2: Is okay.
Speaker 3: So here's the issue.
Speaker 4: This is what always this is the problem, you know, with pornography or any of these things. Who decides when it goes when it's gouging? Now I know that in an earthquake, if someone's assas.
Speaker 1: With handle for too long and you're just interjecting porn into things that doesn't need to be injected into.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that better that that was a court case, okay. But what I'm trying to say is that if you look at an earthquake situation and somebody saying, you know, this aquafina that I just paid a buck fifty four is fourteen dollars because there's an earthquake. While you could say that slide a supplying demand because you can't get anymore, but it's also a d move right during that circumstance. But who gets to decide in a normal market when it's gouging it?
Speaker 3: Just when you get to that point the.
Speaker 1: Well, I think there could be a task force. I think there could be some sort of No, I really do. I think there could be.
Speaker 3: An invest gouging czar.
Speaker 1: No, No, like an investigation into where are is it the distributors, is it the markets?
Speaker 4: Where where are getting marked up profit? You're going to say you can't have that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going to say that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that you could look into it before you say we're going to do.
Speaker 2: First of all, this would never pass. This would just never.
Speaker 4: No, there's many levels where it won't work because now you couldn't you couldn't give people discounts for quantity that buy bigger quantities, which already happens. Mom and pop shop is going to pay more than a costco or a big box store.
Speaker 3: So where does that go? And then you don't get discounts in other places.
Speaker 1: We will find out more about Kamala Harris's aggressively call if they're calling it populace economic agenda. This is under that umbrella. What we're talking about now also a subsidy for first time home buyers. Oh when a child tax credit that would give you six thousand dollars for that baby.
Speaker 2: I want to make a baby. Here's six grand.
Speaker 3: It's looking better now, isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta have to do a lot better than that.
Speaker 3: How much? How much you put a butt in the oven?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 4: Gary Channing will continue my entire free times here.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you ever think that maybe Nickelback doesn't like you either? I don't not like Nickelback. It just sounds all similar to me. Yeah, it's similar. Sound Should we say who we are where we are? I don't know if the rules are different. You just just sit over there and look pretty in your job.
Speaker 3: Ship's going down.
Speaker 1: Gary and Shannon KFI amcix forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Neil Savadra in today, don't forget to let us know what you learned using the talk back feature on that iHeartRadio app. Will bring everything we learned this week on the Gary and Shannon Show to you at twelve thirty, right before the nine news nuggets. You need to know, of course, the crazy stories we did not get to because we were too busy learning things on this show.
Speaker 2: We are in the.
Speaker 1: Midst of a swamp watch, and we talked a little bit about Kamala Harris's idea for what appears to be it sounds like mandatory price setting when it comes to grocery prices, and what that would mean according to economists. Well, she didn't stop there with this populist agenda. She's also going to lay out a plan to cap prescription drug costs, a twenty five thousand dollars subsidy for first time home buyers, and a child tax credit that would provide six thousand dollars per child to families for the first year of a baby's life.
Speaker 3: You've had a baby, get well, not personally, but yes.
Speaker 2: How much does that cost?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 4: I was just like, you're so completely out of the realm of understanding.
Speaker 3: I know, Oh what do I do? Do you pay by the hour at the hospital?
Speaker 2: Nephews?
Speaker 1: I have a godson. I just buy toys and yeah.
Speaker 3: You got all the fun part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how much is that? You know the first year? Would you say, oh, it's.
Speaker 3: More than sixth grade?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember going. We're an adoptive family, so I remember it happening so fast and we're having to drive to San Francisco after I got off work.
Speaker 3: It was like seven, seven thirty at night.
Speaker 4: We get the call and we're like, okay, so we take off San Francisco, get there at like five thirty in the morning or something like that, and going, oh, we're going home a family like they're going to give us this baby.
Speaker 3: Well, there's there's more paperwork than that.
Speaker 4: But but you go, we don't have a car seat, we don't like, we don't have anything. So we went to a target and got everything. Wow, so you know, we may have spent six thousand.
Speaker 2: It's like, we do you want of these? We do you want to these?
Speaker 4: We're gonna I want them to have a book we can't read, but I want I want them to know we bought him this book and we you know, and pillowcases.
Speaker 3: Aren't they any better? Oh my god? You kind of get everything. So listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know the incentives tax whatever incentives for people that have children or are married. I think that there can be some power in that or some you know, but I don't know what that means. This kind of seems at this point that we're getting the whole school president going and free pizza for everybody.
Speaker 3: Go bulls.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's exactly what it is. It's it's just handing out money, is what it's doing. My parents had to do that with my brother. They got to call my older brother. They got a call that your your baby. We got a baby in San Diego. Hop in the car, go get that baby, drive that baby back.
Speaker 2: It's just funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're waiting even when you know.
Speaker 1: You can't imagine, just like, yeah, you know you're in line or whatever. You know you're gonna get this baby, this particular.
Speaker 2: Baby three or four months and connecting.
Speaker 4: But then when you get that call, yeah, my goodness, it's just different.
Speaker 3: It's different.
Speaker 2: And that's a long car ride with a strange baby.
Speaker 3: No, they're your baby.
Speaker 1: This is like when I got the call about Hammi Tar, but then when I went to go pick up Hammi Tar he was dead.
Speaker 2: But different because that was a hamster. But I got the call, you know, I got the call I got.
Speaker 1: I got the call that the hamster was ready. You know, I knew I was getting the hamster. I just didn't know when. And then they said that Ami Tars ready on Saturday. I was great, I'm gonna go get the hamster. And then this very different, very different story. I was trying to relate. That's what humans do. They want to relate to each other. It's a very human thing we are. We're actually unbonding. I'm unbonded with somebody. We're unbonding, getting further apart. Okay, So there are going to be a number of protests planned for the DNC in Chicago.
Speaker 3: We will be there.
Speaker 4: We'll bring you all of the coverage as it's unfolding.
Speaker 3: Is that Monday?
Speaker 2: It is Monday?
Speaker 3: Holy col I know, excited or nervous.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I just there's a lot going on. Like I've got a football game tomorrow, Fly to Chicago's Sunday morning, do the convention, fly out to Chicago to Dallas for a game on Friday, games on Saturday, then come back.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just there's a lot.
Speaker 4: Yesterday on the phone with Shannon, and I officially knighted her a honorary Mexican. Yeah, because you have that many jobs. Yes, yeah, you will be going everywhere.
Speaker 2: And then I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: With a smile.
Speaker 2: And then I said to you and I cleaned the house.
Speaker 4: Yes, which was racist, but I understood that the sentiment I understood.
Speaker 2: I started get the races on that. Yeah, I just carried the ball to the finish line.
Speaker 3: But I'm proud of you still with all your jobs.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Do you know that I was at broadcasting from the two thousand DNC downtown when the riot broke out. I did not know that rage against the machine was there. Our security was shot with rubber bullets and had to go to the hospital. My partner, Tim Kelly, was in the Staple Center or Staples Center. It's a Staple It's just Staple Center, Yeah, and so he got locked in there. I was the only talk show host out and about. Chris Little was out and about as well. I was on a cell phone. They kept trying to tell me to come in and I wouldn't or to get and I kept broadcasting from a cell phone. I rode the back of a ups truck illegally. I jumped on it as it was moving, wrote it into different parts. It was Olympic Boulevard. We were running around. They read the Riot Act. Tear gas, the rubber bullets, the big ones out of the shotguns they shoot at the ground and ricochet up the I still have them. I still have the small, small rubber bullets that they used, and I remember the like all hell breaking loose, and the cops were trying to hold the line and all that LAPD was trying to hold the line, and people are throwing bottles full of urine at the cops and rocks. LA Times came to me and said, tell us about your experience and the moment. I said that the crowd was antagonistic towards LAPD and throwing rocks, and you know, during after the riot, act was literally you're hearing them read that martial law. You cannot be out here. My my tags didn't mean anything. My LAPD, you know, tags and me. They didn't quote me. They took me out of the article.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 2: No, I mean it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I saw the whole thing go down, saw rage against the machine, all of it.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: I haven't been a tear gas since my honeymoon. Wow, well it was Syntagma Square in Greece.
Speaker 2: Oh protest.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, well that happened first. Hey, honey, you want to know about a Dutch oven.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I've been tear gas multiple times.
Speaker 3: I've been batond. I think I got batond that night.
Speaker 4: I have been I've known you for a long time. I've often wanted to beton you. Have you heard about the doomsday fish?
Speaker 3: Nope, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: Also, the era of freeloading is officially over. The story you brought to the table today, Loujah. Everyone is just cracking down on all the free loading. Are there loopholes? It's got to be a loophole.
Speaker 3: Old W. C.
Speaker 4: Field joke bitten out. He's reading the Bible and someone says, what are you doing? He goes looking for loopholes, looking for a loopholes.
Speaker 1: Gary and Shannon will continue always a loop pool. Thanks for being here, You're dismissed.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM. Six forty.
Speaker 1: Stories we are following for you today. Hurricane Ernesto is forecast to bring dangerous swimming conditions to many New York and New Jersey beaches this weekend. New York City's Office of Emergency Management is cautioning swimmers of life threatening rip currents, urging people to stay out of the water where red flags are waving and a lifeguard is not posted. They say that if you get caught in a riptide. You should swim parallel to the shore with the current.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: A Missouri woman under arrest for allegedly trying to defraud Elvis Presley's family say the woman attempted to steal millions of dollars from the family along with their ownership interest in Graceland. As part of the scheme, the woman allegedly posed is different individuals connected with a fake private lender and falsely claimed Lisa Marie Presley had borrowed three point eight million dollars and put up Graceland as collateral. The woman then tried to put up Graceland for auction by filing a false creditors claim and a fake deed of trust.
Speaker 4: Wasn't like three million dollars or something she was going to buy it for or said that the bone was.
Speaker 2: Some ridiculous drop in the bucket.
Speaker 3: Huh place.
Speaker 1: The suspect face is up to twenty years in prison if convicted. Deadpool in Wolverine now the highest grossing R rated film of all time, past Joker.
Speaker 2: Yesterday.
Speaker 1: We will be getting your weekend entertainment report with Jason Nathanson coming up in the next hour.
Speaker 4: So you look back and you say, man, you can have a nice little Saturday stock up at Costco using your friend's membership card, and of course then hit up a museum because you still held on to your expired student I d get in there for free watch TV and binge your favorite show streaming on your roommates Netflix slogin.
Speaker 3: Well, no, sir.
Speaker 4: The other day I walked in or tried to walk into Costco just down the street from the studio here, and there was a person there like normal. The only difference was I had to not show my card. I had to put it under a little scanner and they scanned it and I went boop. Then checked my picture and they go, you are a one hundred and fifty pounds bigger version of you on this picture. Here, come on in, which is my favorite thing to do when I'm flying or going to a place with an ID. They look up and I look down at the picture. It's an older picture.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, we all age, we all change. Sometimes in a man's life is body changes. I have a girlfriend who recently took a flight.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: That's my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah I knew that guy, Yeah I remember him. He was a nicer guy.
Speaker 3: You know, you actually one of the first times you and I hung out, you said I was mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, so I nailed it right off the gate. I have the gate.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so AnyWho that the whole free loading thing is going the way of the dinosaur. No sharing of your codes. No, it's even hard.
Speaker 1: Kind of a shape shifter though, because I've seen you, you've I've seen that guy a couple times. It comes around, he comes around, he comes back around, some times not anymore. It's weird because you see him and you're like, whoa, And then I get lollipop head. I think you weren't eating or something like you were like it was like.
Speaker 3: No, there are times when I'm in control of it. There's times I'm not like Oprah. I used to g yo yo. Now I just yo. Yeah, I don't yo anymore.
Speaker 1: I want to see you come out here with a wagon full of lard.
Speaker 2: One day, didn't she do that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Is that what it was?
Speaker 1: She brought the red wagon out and it was like thirty pounds or something or whatever, and she said, this is how much I lost. But you know what, even when she was skinny, and when you were really skinny, it didn't look like you should be that.
Speaker 2: Skinny, you know what I mean? Oh, certain people need to have some people to them.
Speaker 4: I have a picture standing with Gary Hoffman and his wife Shannon where I'm probably one eighty.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like that's too skinny. So too skinny? Yeah yeah maybe so yeah. I'm not sure what this has to do well Costco.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's kind of our things begin, isn't it.
Speaker 4: But it is funny how like even Netflix used to be, Hey, you got to come go ahead and share the codes. All of that Disney plus all of these things. They're tightening up the way you experiencing that you experienced them because what was first a flood of and an influx of interest and people jumping on the bandwagon of Netflix and the like. Now there are more people in that same pond, and now everybody's got to get their piece. And so when I go to Costco, I have to scan my card and they match my photo rather than just holding up the card and saying I'm holding a Costco car.
Speaker 2: I've been to a Costco in twenty years.
Speaker 3: What are you going to need a Costco for?
Speaker 4: My husband will go and get some Costco stuff, like what you know, it's energy bars laundry detergent.
Speaker 3: He's making a special trip for large amounts of launch.
Speaker 1: He gets stuff for his dad too, and he gets eat Oh well that's freezer freezer stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they have good meat.
Speaker 2: I can't stand costco. I become homicidal there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: My problem with sharing passwords has always been I have a hard time remembering what my passwords are for me alone to begin with, for all these different things.
Speaker 4: That's why you share them, because they're like, that's true, I should shann Dog three.
Speaker 2: How did you know?
Speaker 3: I know everything?
Speaker 1: I haven't been called shan Dog in twenty years. All right, coming out last time, I know it probably was you.
Speaker 3: That's what I called.
Speaker 5: You mean?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: The doomsday fish that has washed ashore here in California.
Speaker 2: Will tell you all about it when we come back.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: We were talking about that conversation we overheard earlier. That was ridiculous. You were I think you were actually working. I was eavestopping. But well, women are better multitaskers, Yes we are, this is true. Coming up, we do have all your trending stories. What's happening right after Depah's news at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: Looks like Mondo.
Speaker 1: Got a little over excited with the news nuggets. We've got something for everything everyone. We got stolen chicken wings, We've got a groundhog in there, We've got gambling, we have a woman giving birth, We've got stealing of sand foot fetish. I mean, really something for everyone.
Speaker 4: People yelling those things out at like a comedy club. All right, I need a couple of topics. We're gonna do some free form comedy for you. No, I don't go to shows like that.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think the last stand up I went to, Oh no, I went to Justin's and.
Speaker 3: But the last time Gary rushed the stage.
Speaker 1: When Gary rushed the stage yet well, because I was like, hey, you should totally rush rush the stage, and he was like, yeah, it was just bad, bad that you should.
Speaker 4: Make me all red on his shoulder with a picture. Oh my gosh. And his wife and my husband were so pissed off at us. They were like, you because we're an embarrassment. We're an embarrassment. So and Justin's wife was pretty pissed too when he stormed the stage because Justin wasn't wrapping up like it was mid set.
Speaker 2: Uh So anyway.
Speaker 3: Gary's a mean drunk.
Speaker 4: Oh it's horrible. It's just horrible. Okay, So here we go.
Speaker 1: There is a rare, giant doomsday fish that has washed ashore. Look at this beach in San Diego. What a beautiful beast, isn't it beautiful?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well I'll be so beautiful. But you're you've got this long fish measuring twelve feet. They can get up to thirty feet. By the way, I like how.
Speaker 1: People are in the water with it, like a group of they say, a group of friends exploring the waters off La Joya Cove Saturday came across this sea creature, a twelve foot long.
Speaker 2: Like you said, rare fish from the depths of the ocean.
Speaker 1: And I like how there's just they're just posing with this fish like it's a teddy bear.
Speaker 4: Well it's dead at this point, but still, well that was even a little weirder.
Speaker 1: But it's weirder that it's dead, right, And there's there's like children posing with this, with this fish in the water, kind of cuddling up to the dead carcass.
Speaker 4: Well they I know, you think, maybe you don't want to do that if it's.
Speaker 2: Someone else's like a biohazard thing too.
Speaker 4: At that point, some shark might be there's that they normally live more than three thousand feet down. They're like depth dwellers where it's really really dark, so they're adapted to that, which makes them unique looking, the big eyes and they just they've got like these red fins. But it turns out that there were some scientists from the nearby scripts Institution of Oceanography, part of the UCE San Diego there and they knew what it was and that it was rare, and that one of the nicknames this oar fish has is the doomsday fish. Now, if we didn't have enough, okay, you've got the DNC starting on Monday, we've had earthquakes. Everybody's been talking about earthquakes, all these things going on. We didn't have enough to worry about. In Japanese folklore, the doom they call it the doomsday fish because it often shows itself or comes up from the deep and ends up on a shore somewhere as harbingers of bad fortune and natural disasters, just like earthquakes.
Speaker 1: The fish has been known in Japanese culture as a messenger from the sea God's palace, saying.
Speaker 4: Hey, get your affairs in order. So if you see them, usually you know proceeds, especially earthquakes.
Speaker 3: By the way, did you read that one? It said?
Speaker 4: Okay, so from Japanese folklore, which considered spotting such a fish fish a precursor to natural disasters, especially earthquakes. People, this just showed up on the shores.
Speaker 1: Of Nope, nope, nope, everyone calmed down. It showed up on Saturday. The earthquake was on Wednesday, Tuesday or Wednesday. Okay, so that's what. That's what the earth that was the earthquake. It was portending. We've asked and answered, we've already done this earthquake.
Speaker 3: Maybe there will be Deborah, there's more.
Speaker 2: God, we're not talking about Deborah.
Speaker 3: The fish told us.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 1: There was an ore fish, a twelve foot long oar fish that washed ashore in San Diego. They call it a doomsday fish Deborah. Japanese culture believes that they portend earthquakes. But here's the thing. It washed ashore on Saturday, and we had the earthquake that it that it.
Speaker 4: Couldn't come from three thousand Tuesday to come up for a four.
Speaker 3: It's it's pre the precursor to something bigger.
Speaker 2: DEBRAA absolutely no.
Speaker 3: I've been You know what, Shannon.
Speaker 2: Compares me to doctor Lucy Jones. Very similar.
Speaker 3: We're very We're very similar. She loves leopard prints, yes.
Speaker 2: And I'm just as smart as her, if not.
Speaker 3: She's four feet one.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine us dressing Lucy Jones in Deborah's fashions?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that would be hysterical. That would be a sheep rocket Lucy she would. I mean, she's she's very, very very.
Speaker 4: I don't know what kind of figures she's working with. I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Probably plays it down.
Speaker 2: Wells trending when we come.
Speaker 3: Back things off the old Richter scale, Gary and Shannon. You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 4: You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap