Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Here's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: If our friend who was deported is able to show up, Neil, we have to put her next to him. Rodrigo will not be showing up. He's already gone. You can call him in Mexico.
Speaker 3: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 4: Story.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Bill Handle Morning Crew on a Monday, June night. That promo, by the way, was a reference to the dinner that all of us, that is, all of us on the Morning Crew had with some listeners who won a contest, and we were at the Anaheim White House. And for those of us who've been before, we know how fabulous the food is. For those who've never been H's, you were introduced to some incredible food. Anyway, that had to do with one of our win winners, Rodrigo, who is Hispanic. I have having him sit next to Michelle, who was a former ice agent, and the two of them got along, got along beautifully, both telling stories on either side of the coin. In any case, good morning to everybody, Neil, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning, and Latinos hate the term Hispanic. Sorry, I'm just saying you don't need to put panic in anything for one.
Speaker 4: And then secondly, oh, the word panic.
Speaker 2: But is that how we're starting the show this morning?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying he's from Mexico or his family's from Mexico.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm already sick of this show and we just started it. Amy, Good morning, Hi Phil, Hi.
Speaker 1: Amy came in with her normal wherever we do an event, looks like she just came in from her stint in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Uh, the glittery top.
Speaker 4: I believe you're talking about.
Speaker 2: She always wears the glittery top whenever we do anything she does. She loves blain. It looks great and blaining it was really nice.
Speaker 1: You know, the normal you know, her boots and her I mean, it's just it's her uniform.
Speaker 2: And it just works. And good morning.
Speaker 1: You're wearing your San Diego Podra shirt.
Speaker 2: What Will? Who is the newest member of the team, Will, good morning? Can't hear you? Will microphone is not on now?
Speaker 6: It is?
Speaker 1: Nope, No, Will's microphone is not on. He's doing the best impression of Helen Keller I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: I'll translate. Yeah, oh, I can't translate that one.
Speaker 2: No, you can't anyway.
Speaker 1: Will he obviously came to the dinner to be introduced to everybody, and no one knew who he was, and the.
Speaker 2: People who did know who he was ignored him.
Speaker 1: So Will was off in the corner and eating by himself.
Speaker 4: No one would say.
Speaker 7: The funniest thing about Will is that he's our traffic guy. And guess who was late because of traffic.
Speaker 2: It was our traffic guy.
Speaker 1: And we were celebrating Will, pretending it was in a helicopter and making all the sound effects at the table because it's now KFI.
Speaker 2: On the ground.
Speaker 1: And finally, Cono is not here, but Sam is filling in for Cono this morning.
Speaker 2: And Sam's wearing a hat.
Speaker 1: Did you It was the first time I ever saw Kno without his hat most and we.
Speaker 4: Didn't recognize him.
Speaker 2: No one knew who he was.
Speaker 1: He comes in with Heather or his wife, and who the hell is that one of.
Speaker 2: Our winners that we are not We weren't aware of.
Speaker 4: It was conor Glasses either.
Speaker 2: It was weird. Cono just was.
Speaker 4: No hat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I literally thought he was one of the guests. Yeah, looking down the table going who's that guy?
Speaker 1: And Jim Keeney came and Jim did I announced this that Jim, even though he's an er doc and now medical director of hospital in Long Beach, actually did his residency in proctology and he was kind enough to offer a free exam. So we set up a little area with curtains in the corner and so that it was a good time had by all.
Speaker 5: Wow, you went back there so many times. I thought, how many checkups do you need?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, And okay, I'm not going to go down that path anyway. Will, is your microphone not working?
Speaker 7: It's not that his microphone isn't working. It's Sam, who's filling in for Cono hasn't figured out how to turn him on.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here they are right there is all right? Will you're there, I'm here. Okay, there you are finally it was so fun.
Speaker 2: It was so fun.
Speaker 5: The other night I got to meet doctor Jim and Dana was there with the you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you didn't shoot anybody? Yeah, Dana? Who is who is security?
Speaker 1: We have to bring security every event if we announced it, mainly due to years and years ago, there were one or two or five or fifteen death threats that were off in our direction.
Speaker 2: So as a matter of policy, they bring us.
Speaker 1: They bring Dana, who occasionally will shoot someone in the heart for me, and it is just terrific.
Speaker 4: Nice, Okay, fair enough, you.
Speaker 2: Are we done?
Speaker 1: Oh and what did we give out? M Zelman's minte mouth mints? And I had forgotten them, and so Neil brought some, uh beautifully packaged I might add in that plastic bag that used Ralph's.
Speaker 5: Produce bad It wasn't a actually is one of the spare. I have a little tresh container in the back of my truck and it was one of those.
Speaker 2: One of those. Excellent. Okay, are you guys ready to do it? I said hello to everybody. I think I did.
Speaker 1: Let's do it, guys, It's time for a handle on the news, Amy Neil me lead story. Well, National Guard arrives in LA. The fallout from the raids continues, as you heard Amy this morning with the news that where we're gonna expect more demonstrations today.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be doing more about that a lot. Alex Stone is joining us.
Speaker 1: He's here in Los Angeles, ABC News correspondent, and we'll have his take. We'll talk a little bit about it, and I've got a comment or two. Because of course the National Guard has been called in.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 1: I have absolutely no idea none, But we're going to see an aircraft carrier come in pretty soon later on today and the F fifteen fighter jets will be deployed over Los Angeles and will be shooting down any demonstrator.
Speaker 4: Says the man who lives in a gated community.
Speaker 1: No, general, the overreaction is crazy. I mean it doesn't have you know, the.
Speaker 2: Police can handle it. It is in hundreds of thousands of people there.
Speaker 5: The police. The LAPD works for Mayor bass. I do not trust her to take care of this situation.
Speaker 1: But the cop what do you think is just going to be ignored you. I'm going to go give a little bit history the National.
Speaker 4: You remember the Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 2: That was hundreds of.
Speaker 5: But you've got people that are causing massive hav it that are with or not with the protest, doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, you're right.
Speaker 1: They should have not only called in several thousand members of the National Guard, I think forty fifty thousand members of the Armed Services here to come in too, and completely surrounded everybody. All I'm saying is is it appropriate.
Speaker 2: For authorities to deal with it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Is there a little bit of a broad brush here, Yes, and what I think is appropriate, But too much sometimes happen, especially with this administration. We'll talk more about that, and then the legal issues, by the way, that are involved in sending in the National Guard, And I'm going to talk about that coming up at seven twenty because there is some issue there too.
Speaker 2: So we've got a lot to cover. Let's do one more and then we'll take a break.
Speaker 7: Driverless taxis got into way more trouble than they bargained for.
Speaker 6: Waimo trouble, Weymo trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the protesters took over I want to know how they got into these things.
Speaker 6: Don't they have locks on them?
Speaker 7: They got into several Waimo driverless taxis down town, LA yesterday, took them over, beat the crap out of them, tagged them, and then started them on fire, sending thick plumes of black smoke billowing into the air.
Speaker 6: And isn't that fun because those lithium.
Speaker 7: Batteries just burn and burn and burn, and toxic smoke emitting from them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered, what good do these demonstrators think is coming from blocking the freeways, torching buildings and cars tagging the buildings.
Speaker 2: U and I guess asking for support from the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're we're certlly going to support you as you torch vehicles and stop freeway traffic.
Speaker 5: Country would allow American nationals to fly the American flag in the middle of the streets and light cars on fire. What other country would allow that?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I don't think we allow it. I mean flying the American flag, you can. You can do anything you want with the American flag.
Speaker 4: Maybe in another country.
Speaker 1: The demonstrations, No, there's stock you know, you go to Germany and you see the demonstration.
Speaker 2: No, other countries do stop that.
Speaker 1: Uh it's you know, you have riots and uh, you know the country stopped that with demonstrations.
Speaker 2: We just have more demonstrations than anyplace else.
Speaker 5: And it's a process of protesting. What's a true protest? But that is guarded by the constitution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's protest is absolutely guarded. Blocking freeways is not, Torching vehicles is not.
Speaker 4: But what is a protest?
Speaker 5: Does it a peaceful protest?
Speaker 4: Are they do? They have to get a permit for it.
Speaker 1: Well marches down the street. Yes, you have to get you have to get a permit. But if you if thousands of people line up on the sidewalk and they're protesting, as long as they're not blocking people from going into buildings or residents, that's considered a peaceful protest courts of specific that's blocking.
Speaker 2: That's a touch of blocking traffic.
Speaker 1: This is when you gun your car and you plow through a few of them. That sort of tells the story. We'll be right back, all right, I just dropped my phone. That's all KF I am six forty handle here. Good morning on a Monday, June Night's could be a nice day today too, As per the weather report given to us by our weather girl, Amy, Amy.
Speaker 2: Don't you like being called a weather girl?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know that's that was what that used to be back back. I think who was it that started here in Los Angeles? Like the first quote weather girl.
Speaker 7: On the news, And because it used to be all men who did it, it.
Speaker 1: Did all men, and then they brought in women and now it's for the most part women or guys who like to wear dresses one or the other, and they're all weather girls. Okay, let's do it more. Handle on the news with Amy Neil and me.
Speaker 5: All right, the ineffectual California Governor Gavin Newsome accused President Donald Trump of the act of a dictator for deploying National Guard troops to quell violent protests in Los Angeles. He accused Trump of inciting and provoking violence, creating mass chaos, and militarizing the cities.
Speaker 4: Not see nothing about yea.
Speaker 1: He it was who created the mass chaos. It wasn't the demonstrators, right, It wasn't the protesters. They had nothing to do with the chaos. It was just Newman who Knewsom woke up in the morning and said, you know what, let's just start creating mass chaos or the president did, well, I've got nothing else to do this morning, So that's kind of insane. But coming up at seven twenty, I am going to talk about the legal aspects of the president going outside of what the governor does. Usually it's a governor who asks the president to nationalize the UH to actually yeah, nationalized National Guard these businesses eight Guard. But it's under the it's under the federal auspices and the president. It's the president who makes the call, but usually it's because the governor asks them. You can override that, and that's what happened here. And I'll explain the legal companying.
Speaker 4: Pardon because they're army, they're not army, and they are these they are the Army National Guard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand, but under these circumstances they are not considered army. And I'll explain the legality of that letter because of that phrase, because under the uh Posecomatatas Act, it is the only exception, or one of the few exceptions. I know, it's a little bit wonky, but I'll explain it. He brings a good point. This is the National Guard, but it only is called, but it's only called when the governor asks for it. And what governor is in charge of our national army. None, So it's it's a little complicated.
Speaker 4: What about the Marines at Pendleton being on scandby right.
Speaker 1: Now, that is entirely different. They're on standby, but they're not actively involved. You can have all the standby in the world. For example, the army is allowed to provide support in terms of national turmoil, but not engaging in police action. It's pretty complicated, but I'll explain that at seven twenty.
Speaker 2: So there, Neil, you stick your tug out of.
Speaker 4: Me, you wiener.
Speaker 6: Glendale's backed out of a deal.
Speaker 7: Officials announced last night that the city has terminated its contract with Homeland Security and ICE to hold immigration detainees. They said that they will no longer house federal immigration detainees at the Glendale Police Department facility. So here's the rub though, By offering local access, say Glendale officials, detainees were given the due process proximity that is too often lacking in more remote, privately owned detention centers. Nevertheless, despite the transparency and safeguards, the city recognizes the public perception of the ICE contract, no matter how limited or carefully managed, no matter the good, has become divisive.
Speaker 6: So they're shutting it down, even though.
Speaker 7: They're saying that they're actually giving them the due process that there.
Speaker 1: Is no they're helping out illegal migrants who are being charged, we're being detained, saying to the US government, Okay, we'll give us a contract, will house them so for far less money I'm assuming, certainly closer to their legal process. So they're not way out for forefe in Land having an impossibility to deal with going to hiring a.
Speaker 2: Lawyer, going in front of a judge.
Speaker 1: I mean, all of that which you're entitled to due process, and what Glendale is saying, you know what, we don't want to deal with it anymore because of public perception.
Speaker 5: That's the worst and most horrible thing I've heard all day. They are stopping something that could be beneficial because of public.
Speaker 2: That is correct. That is exactly what's happening, the.
Speaker 4: Most political garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, that's what's That's how crazy it is become. And you didn't know, but Ice has contracts with various organizations to house people because there is not enough room and detention centers. They just cut a deal with Costco for their back room and they get free samples on top.
Speaker 4: Of that, they have a back room. I'm in.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I once who it was that I was talking to.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, I was once talking to someone who a woman who worked in San Diego and they would house illegal migrants, not on a massive scale, just when they were caught and processing had to be done. And I and I asked her she was part of the organization, and I said, so, you know what do these people eat? By the way, What do you feed them? You don't have kitchens in these detention centers. What do you feed them? And she said that's classified. I said, that's classified.
Speaker 2: What you feed them? Give me a break, don't give me that crap.
Speaker 1: And she said, okay, burger King. We have a contract with a burger King down the street for their croissants in the morning to feed the illegal migrants.
Speaker 4: Picked up.
Speaker 2: That was a fun interview.
Speaker 6: Okay, that sounds delicious, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: That's almost that's almost worth getting arrested for for illegal immigration. No, they would provide their breakfast croissants.
Speaker 2: Not bad. We'll be back, Amy, classified. I swear that's classified.
Speaker 4: All right, Amy, remember the interview.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're listening to Bill Handle on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Has any doubts this is live radio. Do not for a moment doubt this? Okay? All right? Hand here morning crew. Yes, June ninth.
Speaker 1: And we continue would Handle on the news, Amy and Neil Emmy.
Speaker 5: Israeli forces seized a Gaza bound aid boat and detained Greta thunberg Uh and other activists who were on board on Monday, enforcing a long standing blockade. Of course, and this group said that they had they were kidnapped by Israeli forces. They called it the Freedom Float Flotilla Coalition, although Israeli's Foreign minister referred to it as the selfie yacht.
Speaker 1: Yeah, celebrities now kidnapped, I mean, give you a break. They boarded it or then they went into it illegally boarded it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well legally boarded it and now ac courting Israel.
Speaker 1: You know, it's I don't know if they did it within Israeli waters or it would be off Gaza, but the Israeli.
Speaker 4: Kill international waters at the time.
Speaker 1: So they board it and granted should they have I don't know, probably not. And this was AID and I assume it's not weaponry, but Israel controls all AID. And you don't bring a to uh Palestinians in Gaza.
Speaker 4: You haven't starve photo op.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have them starve because and no one's going to get in the way of those starving people as far as we're concerned.
Speaker 5: Right, we haven't heard whether it was a rowboat or not, because now you know it all those toxic fumes and batter environment.
Speaker 1: Well said, yeah, it's what is there Israel is doing, I mean stopping aid literally AID, not weaponry aid.
Speaker 2: As soon as they bored.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it's okay for them to board to make sure that arms are not going. But once they determine arms are not going, okay, you're on your way now humanitarian aid. And that's what I don't doubt that was the case.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but this is not like a massive amount of food.
Speaker 2: No, no, but it's some.
Speaker 4: Some food.
Speaker 2: Someone's going to have a real.
Speaker 4: But I'm just saying this was a photo op.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't disagree.
Speaker 7: People from nineteen countries cannot come in anymore, at least mostly not. A new travel ban from the President kicked in this morning at midnight. It fully bans travelers from a dozen countries and partially restricts those from another seven. Administration officials say they're targeting countries that have ties to terrorism, lacks sufficient vetting for passports, and have high rates of citizens who overstay their US VISUS.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm going to talk more about that because this has a lot to do with what does the band mean for the World Cup which is next year and the twenty twenty eight Olympics and the ban you know, for example, Chadonians, people from chad is one of the group, or is that Chadden's.
Speaker 5: Chadians, Chadonians, Yeah, Chetdeville's Yeah. Yeah, Like that's the only problem we have about having the Summer Olympics in twenty twenty years.
Speaker 2: What to call we are not.
Speaker 4: Ready is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's correct, what to call them? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Terry Moran, a senior national correspondent for ABC News, has been suspended because social media never fails. Put a social media post about Stephen Miller, President Donald Trump's Deputy chief of Staff for policy. He said on x a man who is richly endowed with the capacity for hatred, and then referred to Trump as a world class hater.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do that as a national news correspondent.
Speaker 4: Isn't just a supposedly objective national courts.
Speaker 1: Particularly objective, And he was rightly suspended. If you're going to be a news correspondent for a legitimate and I'll use the word legitimate, fairly objective news operation, no, you and I can rant about almost anything. Amy is not allowed to give her and shouldn't give her opinions about the President and Democrats and Republicans. She just can't do it because she is a newsperson, and that's exactly what Terry Moran is. National correspondent. Cannot do that. Suspension works.
Speaker 2: I'm okay with that.
Speaker 5: When ABC News starts to sound like this garbage we do for an hour, that's the problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the price of politics could be your life. A presidential candidate in Colombia is in intensive care. He was shot three times, two times in the head at a campaign event in the capital city of Bogata. He was addressing supporters at a park when he was shot. It's Miguel Eribe Turbe and he's arrested. A fifteen year old suspect at the scene.
Speaker 6: Oh hell, arive was rushed.
Speaker 7: To the hospital. He had surgery and he's still in extremely serious.
Speaker 1: How old was the young young man who shot at President well candidate at that time, former President Trump, who could have been another inch and President Trump would have been dead.
Speaker 4: I don't recall he was young.
Speaker 6: He was early twenties, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, let's go ahead and take a break and we'll come back and finish up Handle on the news on this Monday morning. Yeah, bye, Bill Handle, Yet he is a Monday morning, June ninth, we finished handle on the news on this lovely morning with Amy and Neil and Me.
Speaker 5: Sometimes, Hey, do you want a massive four foot long, ten pounds plus lizard running around that's not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be there, Liz, I thought you were talking about you, oh you know starting I thought you were bragging.
Speaker 5: Uh No, an invasive creature.
Speaker 4: It's a native to South America, has.
Speaker 5: Been spotted in northern California in a park, prompting a search of rangers and the like. Hikers found this Argentinian black and white tigu. It's pretty, but apparently it eats bird eggs, small birds, small lizards, various small mammals and invertebrates.
Speaker 4: Toddlers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, actually don't want this thing around.
Speaker 5: Apparently they're pretty docile and they don't they won't harm people, but they're not supposed to be here, so.
Speaker 6: They can be up to four feet long.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a hell of I was like, I don't know what I would do if I came. You know, I used to love lizards and snakes as a kid, but you come across a four foot long lizard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's something, although and the problem is invasive. It'd be great, but it eats what's indigenous to us without it, and it shouldn't be here.
Speaker 2: So it really screws up the ecology.
Speaker 4: Damn colonizers, damn right.
Speaker 7: The gentrification of the parks. Okay, Yeah, Yang wants to play ball with Elon. Remember Andrew Yang he wanted to do the guaranteed income he run for president. Well, he said he has reached out to Elon Musk and wants to collaborate to create a new political party. He says he believes the Tesla CEO has what it takes to form a new faction that propels America's strongest leaders. He says he's been thinking about it, wanting to do it for a long time, and says we have been of the opinion that America needs a new political party for years now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are a two party system, you know.
Speaker 1: In the last the last time, there's only been one legitimate third party that has not legitimate in terms of its own legitimacy, but in terms of.
Speaker 2: As a political force.
Speaker 1: Once it's happened in the United States, and that was nineteen twelve with.
Speaker 2: The Bull Moose Party with Theodore Roosevelt.
Speaker 1: Now there's been a couple of them. George Wallace as a third party. If you remember him when he ran for president, got nineteen percent of the vote, which is pretty impressive. But ain't gonna happen. It just isn't happen. We just don't have that system in the United States. It is a two party system. That's what it is, and certainly that's the way it's going to remain in our lifetime.
Speaker 5: And that's why it has such a wide spectrum. Now on both parties. You know, you have wing nuts on the far left and you have the wing nuts on the right.
Speaker 1: But how do they then combine to make it a legitimate third party. What happened was in nineteen twelve of the Bull Moose Party, and at the convention it was split between William Howard Taff the president who was running for a second term. You had Teddy Roosevelt who came back to run for president, split.
Speaker 2: The vote right down the middle.
Speaker 1: So Woodrow Wilson comes in and just with a landslide, comes in and wins.
Speaker 2: There you go a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of history there.
Speaker 2: I thought I'd throw it at you.
Speaker 4: I like it, well, all right.
Speaker 5: Los Angeles Mayor Karen Bass has signed a roughly fourteen billion dollar budget for fiscal year of twenty five and twenty twenty six. This, you know, they've been going back and forth with the city council and everything else because we're a million or a billion dollars in the hole, and.
Speaker 6: Probably a little bit more than that after the protests.
Speaker 4: Yeah you think, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to do more about this at seven thirty. Oh no, no, I'm doing seven to fifty. I'm going to talk about the budget and how Karen Bass is trying to put it together but it becomes insurmountable.
Speaker 5: I'm just worried about how, you know, how bad for the environment those cars burning and the way moos burning and is that gonna is the ozone or the bezone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they're that. With five cars burned, do I have that right?
Speaker 6: There were? Yes, five were set on set on fire.
Speaker 1: You never know what five cars on fire does? No, it is It is lithium batteries and they just don't stop burning.
Speaker 5: Granted, you don't believe that. You don't believe in global warming? Do you?
Speaker 4: Dare you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't, but yeah, I don't care about me fire. I'm going to be shitzing and it's ninety degrees out.
Speaker 7: There, uh, just with the egg industry does not need bad eggs.
Speaker 6: About almost two million cartons.
Speaker 7: Of eggs are being recalled after being linked to a salmonella outbreak. Seventy people have had to go to the hospital to be treated for salmonella. They are Brown cage free eggs and Brown Certified organic eggs, distributed by August Egg Company. They're sold under different brand names, though also they were sold to stores and restaurants. Nine states are affected, including California and Arizona and Nevada.
Speaker 1: And I'm one of the customers of those eggs.
Speaker 7: Oh, because Lindsay buys the super expensive ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so here, yeah, she's buying I think you pay extra for salmonella.
Speaker 7: Now yeah, here are Here are the brands by the way, Clover First Street, New laid Clever, Oh Organics, market Side, Ralegh's Simple Truth, Sun Harvest and Sunnyside eggs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the New Laider for what fifteen year olds? Right, they're only allowed to buy them?
Speaker 6: Okay, that's funny New laid Away.
Speaker 5: Before we go, Bill, Another invasive creature, the wicked Asian needle ant spreading across the US. So that I see your four foot lizard. I raise you Asian wicked, Asian needle ants because we're focused on the hardworking people from Mexico. But we're not building walls for ants and four foot lizards.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this is not fun either.
Speaker 1: I mean, these things sting you and you are in trouble. All right, guys, we're done.
Speaker 2: Coming up.
Speaker 1: Alex Stone, ABC News correspondent joining us, talking about the protest slash riots of Los Angeles still going on today. I think, Amy are there are more schedule today.
Speaker 7: There's a rally scheduled for this morning at eleven. Why they're demanding that one of the guys taken in where to be released because he was swept up in the ice raids over the weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, we're coming back with all of that. Kf I A M six forty.
Speaker 3: You're listening to bill Handle on demand from kf I a M six forty