Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 3: Well roughly fifteen minutes or so, if you haven't thrown in a vote for you say we play yet, we would encourage you to do so. And now you can do that at the JR Facebook page, where you'll find three songs from Tool this morning. Tell us at nine o'clock should we play h prison, sex or Vicarious?
Speaker 2: The one with the.
Speaker 4: Most votes is played back in somebody who votes our way of saying, hey, thanks for taking you know, a little bit of time to go to the JR Facebook page. You could win nine inch nails tickets. We're gonna have those all week, right, yep again JRR Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Yes we do.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: I hope you're all sitting down for this. Prepare yourself for some heavy information to be laid upon you.
Speaker 4: You already told us that bacon gives uh gives you dementia.
Speaker 3: Now what I did not say that. I was just sharing the finding of a Harvard research study, and hence you told us. Forgot what I was saying.
Speaker 4: You just conveyed the message. I know he's a bacon addict. Hi, I'm an pat, I'm a I love bacon.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you ready for the second heavy lift of the morning. Okay ready. Paul Rubins was gay Peewee Herman.
Speaker 4: Nobody knew that, wouldn't it when he got caught in the theater.
Speaker 3: Hold on, little background. Yes, you're referring to the Miami Beach transgression years ago where he was, you know, in full self manipulation mode watching a peep show. Well, no, it was a movie, male male oriented movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought that we all knew then that he was gay, which is cool. You always just figured he was anyway.
Speaker 3: He'd never really said that while he was finding his his uh, what would you call it? Notoriety is pee wee Herman. He before he became famous. This is all of this is coming from this new uh it's called pee Wee as himself. It was just screened at the Sundance Film Festival, and in his last interview, which he sent to them in audio, is where he came out officially as gay, and that he did explain that before he found his famous pee Wee Herman, he had you know it was known, but no one knew who he was, so he went back in the closet for the pee wee years and carried on secret relationships.
Speaker 2: He's a grown man. That wait he.
Speaker 3: Jerry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'm dude, So I like I'm saying, duh, but man, that show man.
Speaker 2: I swear to.
Speaker 3: God, I cannot tell you how many times I sat there on a Saturday as an adult looking at that thing, going it's crazy.
Speaker 2: See, I was just nuts. I watched it, but not like a big fan of it. I don't know what it was. I was just kind of it was so out there, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the there was a big chair and there was a lock.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But I wasn't that ended. I was like, Okay, this is kind of dumb.
Speaker 3: Have you had taken some mind altering substances and watch that show?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sure they did when they came up with it.
Speaker 2: You do it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean.
Speaker 2: Peewee, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: But you Taco, You're one hundred percent right. I think if it wasn't apparent to the Miami Beach transgression, that got into the news all well as much as it could get it because that was before social media.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I mean I think if you asked ten people on the street out of timate, say of course he's gay.
Speaker 2: There's not a question that.
Speaker 3: We never really confirmed it though once he became famous, until this final interview which they received after his death.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Hey, somebody said, what was the name of that UFO show that you all hold on? UFO show that you guys were talking about last week? And what channels it's supposed to be on? What was that?
Speaker 3: Oh, that's the that's the documentary that is coming out on I would have to scroll back to against Netflix, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I think I think it's a ways back. It is on our Facebook page. If you scroll back, I got it.
Speaker 4: While you're scrolling, I'll read some text. Somebody said Lawrence Fishburne was a cowboy on that show. I totally forgot correct. He's the bad mfor right. It's wild? No, No, what's the other Samuel Samuel Jackson? That guy is a man. Somebody said large Marge sento pee we movies or a childhood classic?
Speaker 2: Age of Disclosure? Is the new documentary?
Speaker 4: What's it running on?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 4: It was either Paramount or Netflix.
Speaker 2: I think it was Netflix. I don't know it's coming, sin. I have the trailer on our Facebook page. I don't want to stop the train here.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll keep this one going. There Once was a man named Peepee. He got caught playing with his wi wie, he said with a grin as he.
Speaker 2: Wiped all his chin. Now I know the rest.
Speaker 3: A Missouri homeowner shoots at teenagers playing ding Dong ditch. He then chases him down in a car and holds him on the ground at gunpoint, demanding.
Speaker 2: Who sent you?
Speaker 4: So they got the they got the war bet.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing Charlie's coming over the ridge.
Speaker 4: I'll never forget getting caught when you're doing something like that. One instance was rolling this this uh somebody from school's house and the guy came out and he's like.
Speaker 2: Gun like stop.
Speaker 4: This is before any of that's the norm, and I frozen my tracks, made us call our parents to come pick us up, and then the next day I had to go back and clean it. That's on top of the punishment for rolling somebody's house. Yeah, and the ass whipon.
Speaker 3: That you got.
Speaker 4: It's on Hulu. Somebody said disclosure. Yeah, not yet. It's coming though. What's his name? Fishburne was cowboy Curtis.
Speaker 2: Gidio who sent you you meddling teens?
Speaker 3: Certain nobody. I will just go guarantee you. First off, they probably all white as ghosts. They were on the grounding gun point god, ring in this guy's doorbell, and I.
Speaker 2: Can guarantee you they're never gonna do it again to anyone. And that's the last thing they would ever expected.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: The house that we rolled was right near the one that we were out in the canoe. And remember this story is I haven't told this in like ten years. We were out in the canoe and they're having this huge kid's birthday party, and there's like the obviously the kids we were kids when when I did this, and then there's all of the adults out there, you know, drinking beer or whatever, like hey and red eyeem right, and that big guy remember this, The big dude ran down the hill, jumped in the johnboat with his son going paddle harder pet and they caught us. He goes oooh, mooned dude. This guy pat his head was red like yours gets when you're stressed out, and everybody just kind of pointed at me.
Speaker 2: Here go, I'm sorry, sir. It was kind of a joke.
Speaker 4: You shot a moon at a party because all these adults are here and having a good time. I thought he was gonna punch me. I was a teen like young team like. I think I might have even been a tween. He was looking between my budgies.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 3: If I'm on shore and I look out and see that, I'm laughing me too.
Speaker 4: We used to do it to a different lake, to the winter parks seeing your boat scenic boat tour and no no offense scening boat tours because I know the dude that runs the place. But yeah, we'd go out there and you know, the boat tours come by and they're saying, oh, look, we have some teens over here that are hydro sliding. It's where you ride this boat, and all of a sudden, here I am bet we don't move in the boat like some of the people would.
Speaker 2: Should have had bees on each of your butte.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've heard that one before, but no, it was Those are good times, man, when you could do stuff and not having to worry about somebody chasing you down again.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this.
Speaker 3: A woman who has been divorced from her husband is fighting, fighting for spousal support. Even though he claims he's not capable of working, she is quick to point out that even though he may not hold a job currently, he still is more than capable of going off on his sasquatch seeking expeditions that he's been doing for years and are in part for recent one of the reasons they got divorced. Okay, this is British Columbia, Canada. The wife had enough of his weekend excursions going to try to prove.
Speaker 4: The sasquatch exists, says she left him.
Speaker 2: Now she's suing.
Speaker 4: She's seeking money, saying, even though he doesn't have a job, what does he make money that way?
Speaker 3: He claims he's disabled and he's just living off of disability checks from the Canadian government.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can hike around the woods, that's her point.
Speaker 3: Out there, running around with your buddy in the Gorilla outfit to put fake videos on YouTube.
Speaker 4: And try to make some scratch, which now she's gonna get and.
Speaker 2: You're losing your disability, get to work dirt.
Speaker 3: Home mode.
Speaker 4: Sorry was still I'll never forget that guy. Orlando's rock station