Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform in America.
Speaker 2: One America saved itself with the election of Donald Trump, So I think this will go down as one of the most important days in American history, certainly one of the greatest inaugurations, and so much to talk about. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number text DN five seven seven three nine. Want to get your take on any part of this you want to talk about, but starting with you know what's your favorite part? And obviously it's far from over at this point. In fact, Zach doing the show today while Ryan is actually in Capital one Arena, and they need to do this every time, right, I mean, no matter who the president is, there should be this kind of arena event during the day because it's just a perfect format for what the President's about to do right now, which is sign a bunch of really important executive orders. So Zach and for Ryan is going to take us inside the arena as President Trump begins to speak sign executive orders, et cetera. So you will not miss any of that, but text us at any point da N five seven seven three nine. Of course, I'm a throwback. So love the calls eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. And how perfect that what happened today happened on MLK Day, because there's no doubt in my mind that doctor King is very happy with what he saw today, very happy with with what he sought today. Because keep in mind how the Democratic Party, and as a former Democrat, I never would have been able to see this from inside the party, but as a matter of fact, how the Democratic Party has held so many people of color down, how it's in their vested interest to keep people of color down, because the Democratic Party knows once people start prospering financially, once people start making more than seventy seventy five thousand dollars, then a majority, about a majority, is going to vote Republicans. So so President Trump, and I love the way that he thinked you know, he thinked black voters, Latino voters in particular, among others during his inaugural address today, as he should and hopefully laying the groundwork for the future, because the GP is going to have to keep expanding among people of color in order to continue to do all this good for the country. And I believe an awful lot of good is about to become easy prediction to make right because we have the first Trump term. And think about that. Think about all the chaos surrounding the first Trump term. You had the coup attempt, through the Russia hoax. You had a lot of disorganization within the Trump team because they were outsiders, they hadn't done this before. You had among with the good people, you had an awful lot of goofballs, the Amurosas of the world, Scaramouci's, you know, the White House internally was often kind of a mess. And in the face of all of that, Trump was able to accomplish a lot of historically great things. Now he comes in with these four years to think about, Okay, what are we going to do next? What are we going to do if I get that second term? With a great team. Susan Wilie obviously is running a very tight ship. And everything we've seen from election day through this very moment today tells us that they are hitting on all cylinders. So it's been such a fun day, but again, like everything else we've seen since election day, so encouraging about what is to come, starting with these executive orders that are going to get signed tonight. So what's happening right now, and I'll keep you posted throughout and then we'll duck in for the key sound is that President Trump is being introduced right now. Once they get through the introductions and probably two hours of applause, then Zach will take us in and you'll hear some of those remarks. Now. I don't know how long the President's going to speak. I timed it out today. I watched it in real time his inaugural address, you know, probably about thirty minutes. So we will not take it continuously all the way through because we've got so many highlights from the day and want to get to those. But we will duck in certainly as he's signing the executive orders. So that's our game plan. Ryan, I expect will join us at some point from the arena. I think he got there maybe about five in the morning to get into the arena, but he will join us. So what a fantastic day. You know. Part of the fun of today is that part of the best sound that came out of today is some of the benedictions, and I want to get to those as well. And I know you're probably rolling your eyes a little bit right now, but trust me, when you hear this benediction sound, you will get what I'm talking about. And of course that's hand in hand with the greatness of Trump, right, and he stood up today, and I'm really glad glad he did it. I happened to agree with him. I believe it's true. None of us can know for sure until you know we meet our judgment day. But I do believe what the President said today that God saved him. He says God saved him to make America great again. And he's speaking very openly about God and about faith. And so these benedictions become even more important because part of what we've just endured together is a relentless assault on religious freedom because the left knows. That's why Governor Poulis said the day after he first got elected that people have to leave their faith outside the public square because the left knows if we all live our faith, whatever that may be, then the left can't win. They can't win long term they can't win big. So you've had this relentless effort by the left to abuse the courts, abuse everything else to try to strip you of your religious freedom. And ask Jack Phillips in Colorado about that if you have any doubts. So President Trump making it very clear throughout the campaign and today that that religious freedom is front and center. God is back, and that's that's the reason America's back. So anyway, just doesn't get any better than this. So we'll get to some of that hot sound. We're going to break right on time, which is rare for me, but right on time at about fifteen to try to make sure we get as much of the president's remarks as possible because he's about to be introduced and then that I'm expecting about five minutes of applause. We should time it perfectly. But Zach, why don't we hit some of the greatest hits right out of the gate. Here. Let's start with cut to the President opened with this, and it's set the tone twice.
Speaker 3: President Vance, Speaker Johnson, Senator Thune, Chief Justice Roberts, Justices of the United States Supreme Court, President at Flinton, President Bush, President Obama, President Biden, Vice President Harris and my fellow citizens.
Speaker 4: The golden Age of America begins right now. From this day forward.
Speaker 3: Our country will flourish and be respected again all over the world. We will be the envy of every nation, and we will not allow ourselves to be taken advantage of any longer. During every single day of the Trump administration, I will very simply put America first.
Speaker 2: Boy, what a perfect start. And you know it is so believable at this point because of the great start he's off, to the way he comes in office. Everything he overcame on the way to getting this second term, including the two assassination attempts, has now put him in a position where he enters this second term and without question the most powerful person in the world, probably the most admired and respected person in the world, and with everything he needs in order to have the best chance to implement this this big agenda. So wow, what a day. Eight y five for zero five eight two five to five techs DAN five seven, seven three nine. So game plan again. I want to play another clip or two of highlights from today. We'll hit our break and then we expect to come back at about the same time President Trump begins his remarks in the Capital I Center. Of course, we'll have to talk some fashion at some point, because I know nothing about fashion, so I'd love to get your take on it. I thought Milania Trump was absolutely phenomenal today. I mean, there's just so much great fashion, and I know a lot of people are talking about that. I don't know if you happen to see some of these outfits and all that. If you've ever met me, you know that's not my personal obsession. But I love looking at this stuff people who know what they're doing with it. It's always kind of fun to look at that. Some of the other great lines today, how about cut one, President Trump, going right to the heart of probably the number one issue for most voters, most crossover voters as well, and something he's addressing, as you'll hear in about ten minutes through these executive orders. Cut one please.
Speaker 4: But first, we must be honest about the challenges we face. Well, they are plentiful.
Speaker 3: They will be annihilated by this great momentum that the world is now witnessing. In the United States of America, as we gather today, our government confronts a crisis of trust. For many years, are radical and corrupt establishment has extracted power and wealth from our citizens, while the pillars of our society lay broken and seemingly incomplete disrepair.
Speaker 2: We now have a.
Speaker 3: Government that cannot manage even a simple crisis at home, while at the same time stumbling into a continuing catalog of catastrophic events abroad. It fails to protect our magnificent, law abiding American citizens, but provide sanctuary and protection for dangerous criminals, many from prisons and mental institutions that have illegally entered our country.
Speaker 2: From all over the world.
Speaker 4: We have a government that has given unlimited funding to the defense of foreign borders, but refuses to defend American voters.
Speaker 2: Or, more importantly, its own people.
Speaker 3: Our country can no longer deliver basic services in times of emergency, as recently shown by the wonderful people of North Carolina have.
Speaker 2: Been treated so badly.
Speaker 3: And other states who are still suffering from a hurricane that took place many months ago, or more recently Los Angeles, where we're watching fires still tragically burn from weeks ago without even a token of defense. They're raging through the houses and communities, even affecting some of the wealthiest and most powerful individuals in our country, some of whom.
Speaker 2: Are sitting here right now.
Speaker 4: They don't have a home any longer. That's interesting, but we can't let this happen.
Speaker 3: Everyone is unable to do anything about it, and that's going to change.
Speaker 2: Wow. And as he referred to, we'll talk a lot about so many of the tech titans right up there with him, sitting with his cabinet, right by his family, and I think there's an enormous value to that national security and beyond that we'll get to after the break. So thank you for being here on this special edition, this inaugural edition of the Dan Caplis Show, and we'll come back. We expect President Trump to be taking the stage right about then, and then we'll get to some other big highlights of the day. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Glad you're here for the Dan Caplis Show. And I think one of the most important days in American history, but much better to hear directly from President Trump. Let's go live to the Capital Center right now, quick stage set very appropriately starting his remarks to the crowd with families of hostages, Israeli hostages, American hostages, some returned hostages, and what a great way to start. Let's go there live.
Speaker 6: Keeping us all set. Even though they are great people.
Speaker 7: New York's fins.
Speaker 6: I grew up with New York's finest, and we've got to give them their authority back. We won't have any crime, There'll be no crime. You give them little authority back. The way they run.
Speaker 4: Things in this country now, it's disgraceful, but it's going to change rapidly. We're going to make our cities safe again.
Speaker 6: Too, even though we're indoors.
Speaker 4: We've had a magnificent, inaugurable parade, and.
Speaker 6: Let's give a big round of a plus.
Speaker 4: They were great to all of the incredible performers and hard.
Speaker 6: Working men and women who made it possible.
Speaker 7: Those people.
Speaker 6: Really talented, amazing people.
Speaker 5: I also want to thank my.
Speaker 8: Wonderful family for being here, especially my beautiful wife, our first lady, Milania.
Speaker 2: They go stand up with the two of you.
Speaker 9: What a job, What a job.
Speaker 2: They worked so hard.
Speaker 6: They knew they'd be rigging, but they said, we're gonna make it too big to rink. And we did.
Speaker 4: We made it too big to rig. We won every swing Saint.
Speaker 2: By a lot.
Speaker 5: We won the popular vote.
Speaker 6: By millions and millions of votes.
Speaker 5: We won the whole bull of wax.
Speaker 8: And now we're gonna go and drill, baby, drill and do all the things that we wanted to do and bring your post down, your prices.
Speaker 4: Them, and make our country safe.
Speaker 6: So thank you very much, Michael, Thank you very much. What a job you've done.
Speaker 2: Michael, I'm never moving you.
Speaker 4: You know, he was thinking about getting a nice job in the administration. I said, no, I'm leaving you right where you are. You've done a very good shop where I'm moving you.
Speaker 2: Michael.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry anyway, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it. I appreciate it very much. You're on the Dan Capitalist Show President Trump now live at the Capitol Stare.
Speaker 4: I'm about to sign some very important executive orders of our new adminis so, so.
Speaker 6: Hey, Don, will you stand up as Don is another one?
Speaker 7: How about Don ths Don.
Speaker 6: He's a popular one.
Speaker 4: He goes out and speaks, he gets our big crowd.
Speaker 6: He's a little on the rough side. Sometimes that's what you want.
Speaker 4: He's done a fantastic job and he loves our country.
Speaker 5: Thanks on great job.
Speaker 6: You've done a great job.
Speaker 4: And Ivanka, and you know, Jared negotiated the Abraham Accords, which are the biggest is the biggest deal made in the Middle East in.
Speaker 6: Many, many years. And it's really something.
Speaker 2: Jared, stand up, Jared.
Speaker 6: The Abraham aard.
Speaker 4: And Tiffany is going to have a little baby, and my.
Speaker 6: Mother and then I have a very tall son named Baron.
Speaker 2: Has everyone a.
Speaker 7: God loves Baron. You don't smell at six tonight, thank you.
Speaker 2: He knew the youth vote.
Speaker 6: You know, we won the youth vote by thirty six points. And he was saying, Dad, you got to go out and do this one to that one. And we did a lot of them and he.
Speaker 2: Respects them all.
Speaker 6: He understood them very well.
Speaker 4: And he said, Dad, you got to go out do Joe Rogan do all these guys that we did.
Speaker 2: We did that.
Speaker 6: Joe Rogan was great.
Speaker 4: They were all great, right, Darren, they were all good, he undersaid the market another famous one.
Speaker 6: How about Kai stand up?
Speaker 10: God President Trump and the recently his granddaughter also a freak ball from is.
Speaker 6: That Byron Donald's back there?
Speaker 2: Boy? Byron Donalds is a talent.
Speaker 6: What our future?
Speaker 2: This one?
Speaker 4: And I.
Speaker 7: He is a talent so here's the plan.
Speaker 2: When you pop out, hit our brake on schedule, and then now we'll come back. We'll duck back in so you can hear President Trump, particularly as he begins to sign executive orders. There's such great sound from the day as well. I'm sure you probably already picked up on a bit of it, but you probably enjoy hearing it again. I could listen to this over and over and over again, including one of the great lines we ever heard in an inaugural address. The impossible is what we do best. So we'll come back to the Dan Kepler Show. Ryan is in the Capitol One Arena and he'll join us toward the end of the show. But when we come back, some of the highlights sound of the day, we'll duck in four key moments with President Trump and the crowd and so anxious to hear from you. You know, what were your favorite parts of the day. We've got to talk about, of course, obviously the pardons that Biden issued at the last minute and why, while slimy and revealing, they're actually a gift to Trump.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Today as fun as today has been and it's been virtually flawless, just like the entire Trump transition. It is a what to come that excites me the most because everything we're seeing tells me that this is going to be the fastest start we've seen from a Republican administration. And we're going to live through that together in a couple of minutes because Zach Seeker's in for Ryan today doing a great job as Zach. Zach is going to take us straight into the arena as President Trump begins to sign executive orders, So we'll be ducking in there, and and I think we're going to see this administration to hit the ground running in many other ways as well, just as we have again since election day. If you want to jump in eight five to five four zero five eight two five five the number or text d an five seven seven three nine kind of your favorite moments from today so far and more unfolding right now, but so much from Trump's inaugural address. I love the line the impossible is what we do best, but it was really woven into he loves the weave right. But today he was very tight. You could tell he had really spent time with this address, He had practiced it he thought about it, beautifully delivered, and everything just seemed to fit together just right and coming he didn't know I mean reporting now is President Trump did not know as he walked into the rotunda to be inaugurated for the second term. He didn't know that that Biden had just pardoned a bunch of family members because Biden waited until literally about ten minutes before Trump became president to do that. And I think John King from CNN captured this perfectly, and I want to talk for a second about how much it helps President Trump. So Zah, could you give us cut six please. This is CNN's John King about you're going to do it, have the courage to do it in the light of day and explain it to the American people.
Speaker 11: It's a stain on It's just una if you're going to do it, have the courage to do it in the light of day and explain it to the American people. It's a stain on his legacy to do it like this.
Speaker 2: Well, even better, it's a stain on the entire Democratic Party. And that's the lasting benefit of this because obviously people get it by now. I think they got it before election day, that that Joe Biden is corrupt, and that you had all of these Democrats who were protecting him, and you had all these Democrats who were hiding the fact that he does not have the mental capacity to be president. So the key here is not that everybody despised Joe Biden. The key here is that everybody despised the modern Democratic Party. That's the key here. And so Biden Biden pardoning all these family members on the way out, and the way he did it is John King from the left alluded to. That's allowed and clear message to the American people that all these people are guilty, right, that Biden was corrupt and his whole family was corrupt. That's the message Biden was sending in what he did and the way he did it. And then you extend that to all the other partons he issued this morning, you know, including you know Fauci, the J six Committee, you know, all these other pardons he extended this morning. Well wait a second, if these partons were somehow justified, why did they wait until this morning. But again, the message Biden sent to America, to your average American, and who could fault them for taking this way, right, is that all these people are guilty, or else you would have done it, or you would have had a big discussion of it, etc. And so this is so helpful to Trump in America because the modern Democratic Party is so horrible for this nation. So the damage, the long term damage Biden did do it with his actions this morning, should be very welcome, very welcome. I also think it's very good for President Trump because I think, listen, nobody should be above the law, and people in the last administration or last Congress, whatever, who violated the law, they should be subject to the law. That's the starting point. But President Trump has so many great ideas for what to do next and so much on his plate. I think that in his own way, Biden did Trump a favor here because you know, maybe people who would have been prosecuted, maybe people who should have been prosecuted now there will be focused on these more positive things, while Trump gets all the benefit, the lasting benefit of these pardons, which leads to the next point. Obviously, President Trump could have possibly face some blowback for the J six partons. I really don't think so, because, let's face it, the Democrats based a big part of their campaign around J six and how did that work? Out for him. But I still think there are a lot of Americans who didn't like the scene they saw there that day. But you know, Biden just gave Trump total runway. There will be no political negativity whatsoever, nothing lasting. I'm not saying everybody's gonna like it when they see it, but from what I expect to be, you know, a very large number of J six partons. In fact, this afternoon as as President Trump, it's evening on the East coast, you know, began addressing crowded the Capitol I Center. He opened with the reference to the quote J six hostages, and he did in the context of having hostage families and some returning or returned hostages behind him as he speaks. So that's the situation we're in right now. As the p as it didn't continue to speak now he has not moved to the desk yet where he will be signing the executive orders. But Zech ex seekers doing a great job in today. For Ryan, can you take us live into the arena right now and we can get the latest there.
Speaker 4: He was investigated about one one hundredth what Trump was that My father's looking down at me and my mother, How the hell did this happen, you know what it is.
Speaker 6: And they investigated their political.
Speaker 4: Opponents, the opponent of Biden and then ultimately Kamala.
Speaker 6: Has anyone ever heard of Kamala.
Speaker 4: We had to beat two opponents, you know, we had to beat Biden, and we beat him. Now he goes to it was like thirty nine points down.
Speaker 6: I think I gotta beaten Trump. Trump left me and I would have beaten.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: His debate performance was of the best, right, That's what killed them. And then they had a change and they that's like you get into a fight. The great Dana whitesmoke last night. We loved Dana White, right, UF. So that's like he puts in two fighters.
Speaker 4: One of them is getting creamed, getting really beaten, and they say, oh, I take him out.
Speaker 6: Let's put somebody else in to finish up the fight. That's what they did to us. They gave us somebody new. But we took care of both of them.
Speaker 4: So we beat actually too, We beat actually two appolds. But to stop the weaponization of law enforcement, then our government.
Speaker 6: I will also sign.
Speaker 4: In order directing every federal agency to preserve all records pertaining to political persecutions under the last administration, of which there were many, and beginning the process of exposing any and all abuses of power.
Speaker 6: Even though he's pardoned many of these paper can you believe in these? Pardon them?
Speaker 4: You know why he did it while I was speaking, because that way I.
Speaker 6: Couldn't speak about it. I was speaking.
Speaker 7: You know, we did it.
Speaker 4: I finished my speech and they said, sir, he pardoned his whole family. I said, ooh, can I go back out there and talk them somehow?
Speaker 6: That would be very like our first lady would say, please, don't do that. But we have plenty of time to talk about it, and we will.
Speaker 4: We're doing all of this on our very first day in office. You know, don't forget we've been in this position really where we won the primaries in record time, were the fastest win of a primary ever in political.
Speaker 6: History, which is a very nice thing.
Speaker 5: It's nice to know.
Speaker 4: Well, the second election was rigged, so we knew we were doing well.
Speaker 6: And if it wasn't, you know what, if it wasn't, I would have never run. I would have never run. But the third one was just a monster.
Speaker 11: What was that?
Speaker 7: A big one?
Speaker 2: Huh? That was a big one.
Speaker 4: From the second one, we got like ten or twelve million votes more than the first one. How about that we did greater on the first one, we did much better on the second one. Didn't we do well in the third one. So we're gonna we're gonna have some fun here.
Speaker 2: We're gonna duck out hit our break. President Trump has not yet moved over to this desk that they've set up for him, and you have the executive orders and the leather binders there, presumably leather, right. He does everything first class, So he'll move over to the table we expect shortly sit down and then begin to sign these critical executive orders. So we also have some just a ton of great highlights sound from the day. And I know it sounds weird, but we have got to play some of this benediction sound and it's it's entertaining in a very positive sense. But it's also real important on the substance front, right, because Trump talks so much about God now he's so supportive of religious freedom and liberty. And this is one of the overarching, really explosive benefits of Trump now getting a second term is the defeat of the secular left that was trying to suppress your faith punish your faith. Look at all the pro life folks who were thrown in jail, while all of these obviously corrupt lefties, you know, were elevated and worshiped by the left. So this victory of Trump's, it's really a victory you know, of and by and for the American people. It just it benefits this nation in so many larger ways. And the fact that Donald Trump emerges larger than life is just absolutely perfect, right because listen, he's not perfect. I'm not, you aren't. Nobody is. But he overcame so much, including you know, shooting him in the head, which became his finest moment. He overcame so much to overcome them and to triumph, and his triumph is our triumph in ways that go far beyond I think what's even obvious. Today we'll come back to President Trump expected by about them. He'll be moving to the table to sign the executive orders. Ryan Schuling, who's in the arena, joins us toward the end of the show here on the Dan Caplass Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're back on the Dankapla Show. Let's go straight into the Capitol One Arena. President Trump now signing executive orders.
Speaker 7: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 9: This next item is a directive to the federal government ordering the restoration of freedom of speech and preventing government censorship of free speech going forward.
Speaker 2: Do you order prefer that list joined the US from the post climate Accord.
Speaker 9: And lastly, sir, before we go back to the Oval Office to sign a large number of other items as a directive to the federal government ending the weaponization of government against the political adversaries of the previous administration.
Speaker 2: As we've seen you're on the Dan Capital Show, We're live, Capital One Center. Thank you very sir, appreciate it, honest. So they're going to be a lot more signed in the Oval Office particle apparently tonight. But now we'll see where this event cos from there. And then again, if you just joined us, thank you. What a day it's been, right, I think it'll go down as one of the most important days in American history, not just because of the agentry and speeches everything today that's really been so well done, but just the importance of Trump winning and the importance of the Left being defeated. So we'll duck back into the arena if President Trump is going to speak somewhere, he's now throwing these pens to the crowd that he just signed the orders with. By the way, I think a really smart move of the president and symbolic and more. When he entered the arena, not through backstage or whatever, but coming down one of the stairs with those long staircases that you can picture really in any basketball arena, and he and Milania walked down. They had red carpeted the stairway, but just walked through what appeared to be just a group of regular folks like you see at any one of his events. I'm sure folks got screened, but did not appear to be handpicked or anything like that. So that I think symbolically important, particularly given and I think in you know, looking back on it, as we said before, no matter what the reason for moving inside today, my guess was security. I think it was a good move. I think that it really helped in terms of the substance and delivering the message and not fighting the wind and not fighting the cold. Listen, this term comes at such a critical time. It's all about the substance right in the end. And I understand, you know, there's the symbolism that's so critical to winning on the issues of substance. But in the end, he's performed so well since election Day. Obviously before then to be able to win, but he's performed substantively so well since election Day. He's changing the world for the better. Even before twelve oh one pm this afternoon that I'm glad they did it, endors because he had so much to say in that speech, and I think it just, you know, penetrates better since you didn't have the other distractions. So President Trump and the family leaving the stage at this point, He's going to be tired tonight, right, I don't care how many diet coach you have. And the guy has been almost supernaturally and energetic throughout all of these campaigns, but he is. He has these three inaugura balls tonight, and from what they just said, yeah, he'll be signing a bunch more executive orders in the Oval office. Kind of like if you've ever seen the musical Hamilton, you know so much of the music, so much of the theme in that is that in that musical is that Alexander Hamilton was a man in a hurry. And then the suggestion is that somehow he knew he would die young. But here President Trump is clearly a man in a hurry. And I think that he's had four years to think about what he'd do if he got this this second chance. And then he also knows as a practical matter, you know, yeah, he can do a great job as commander in chief right up, you know, for the full four years, but legislative and everything else, his big window is right now, because once you hit the midterms, who knows what's going to happen. You know, historically the party in power loses seats. But then beyond that then so much focus turns to the twenty eight presidential race. So you know, he opened today talking about this new golden age in America. Oh and by the way, can you duck us back in there? How can we miss this? The President's left, but they're closing it with YMCA, so we can't miss out on that. Zach seekers taking this back into the right up as you can picture right the entire crowd doing the Trump dance, because it's the easiest dance in the world to do. And Zach, I will bet you are you a college football fan, zac you can watch a championship tonight. I will bet you. I will bet you that we will see the over under on the number of Trump dances at the Championship game tonight is three. I think we'll see at least three Trump dance end zone type celebrations today. So I can't wait for that Senate passing the Lake and Riley Act today. And again, just the Trump effect, as the President talked about in his inaugural address today. So game plan, all right, when we come back, we're going to kick off the five o'clock hour. We do not expect President Trump to be speaking anytime in that five o'clock hour, So we'll stay here with you want to get your cake on everything that happened today and think about it. We haven't even time to deep dive the pardons and how much long term harm they do to the Democratic Party, which is great for America, right, but also the tremendous benefit and freedom that they provide President Trump at this moment, I think he's made it clear tonight. E in fact, open this address at Capital One saying that I think he said tonight he's going to be signing lots of pardons, including four he said, j six hostages. So I want to come back, get your take on the highlights, play some of the great sound from today, and there is much and look ahead, so much to look forward to, so much positive. K five five for zero five A two five five texts DAM five seven seven three You're on the Dane Caplis showm