Speaker 1: You're waking up in the morning. We again morning, Hey, good timing.
Speaker 2: We're not far off seven thirty issue chance to win a hundred bucks to Mitchell Salon. But Sarah's back, Backstreets, Back, Backstreet's back. Sarah's back from Vegas. So we're gonna kiky a little bit about her trip to the Sphere to see the Backstreet Boys.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, I.
Speaker 3: Did not feel like I was of this universe. I was very overwhelmed. You're so immersive, like it's just yeah, think of like the Union Terminal experience.
Speaker 4: Like Omnimax. You kind of walk me through the sphere, walk me through the sphere like you're in it. I cannot even explain it to you. But there's like objects coming at you. My god, but it's like that on Crack, and it's just it's all around you.
Speaker 3: The screen is all around you, and it's just NonStop. It is quite the experience.
Speaker 2: And then on top of that, you're super overstimulated and overwhelmed and the Extra Boys come out blast and hits from the early two thousand, like this is what opens.
Speaker 1: Can't you see? You love the real Let's see.
Speaker 3: So you are even thinking about going to Vegas to see these guys perform at this sphere. Don't even think, just go, just do it. Spend the money. It is so worth it. Best concert experience of my entire life. And yes, I have seen Taylor Swift in the Era Store. Oh there's just nothing like it. Like you are so you're just you're just wrapped around the concert like is wrapped around you. I can't even.
Speaker 2: Okay, have questions. I have questions. What was the average age of millennial? It was very millennial, okay. And then where were your seats, Like where's a good place to sit versus like a better place to sit or a worse place to sit in the sphere.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there's a bad place to sit, but you do want to be up a little bit higher.
Speaker 1: I was exactly.
Speaker 3: I was in section two O five, front row, so you just have a really good view of everything that's going on around you. Now, if you're on the floor, you don't get the same experience.
Speaker 1: Like your seats move. You become a part of the show.
Speaker 3: Oh, you feel like you're in a rocket, like going into space.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is just so cool.
Speaker 3: It really is like a four D experience.
Speaker 1: And tell me why.
Speaker 3: And if you are going to the show where all white everybody in the everybody was an answer.
Speaker 1: You didn't wear white.
Speaker 3: So your girl had a little accident about an hour before the concert, just a little bronze explosion.
Speaker 1: No, Sarah the bronzeer.
Speaker 3: Thank god Vegas has stores everywhere. Couldn't find something in white last minute. So I was not okay. But Backshet Boys made up for it maybe right away.
Speaker 2: When you were when you were in there, oh well quickly though. What was on the outside of the sphere? You know how they do the outside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of promotion for the Wizard of Oz coming at the end of August. They're gonna do the Wizard of Oz movie fully immersed into that.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I know, very cool, very cool. I gotta get out there again.
Speaker 2: So when you were in the sphere and you were watching Backstreet Boys, okay, it obviously teleported you back to.
Speaker 1: A special moment in time.
Speaker 2: What was like a millennial trend that you saw that someone brought back or that you wish you had, like what what like what reminded like specifically of your childhood.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Lots of ladies were wearing like the white skinny jeans. Oh no, I know, denim skirts and white boots and skinny jeans. I know, lot your coach bags. It just is very millennial, the coach the little white coach bags. Yeah, the coach bag. And I was with my mom and and she and I would go to concerts together when I was growing up, so it was all the fields. I think our first concert together, I was like thirteen.
Speaker 1: So two things. Two things.
Speaker 2: If there's one person on this planet that is keeping skinny jeans alive, it is Sarah Least.
Speaker 3: I got my skinny jeans on today, I've got my Backstreet Boys concert tee on, like a full on millennial.
Speaker 1: Very proud of it too.
Speaker 2: But I'm triggered by that coach purse comment because growing up in Massachusetts, my best friend's mom used to have purse parties.
Speaker 1: Was that a thing here? The purse party?
Speaker 3: It was the purse party a thing, and they would bring We did take a lot of Mary Kay makeup parties.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's what I remember the most. We would do a designer purse party.
Speaker 2: I don't know how, whoever, whatever company was able to get away with this, but they would bring knockoff like Coach or Prada, and they would bring those purses to this party.
Speaker 1: And then we would buy them. And I had so many off like thirty days.
Speaker 3: Later, oh man, like on a riding King's Island and there goes to the scene. So they end with this song there goes the sea, and it's just incredible and it is just the best experience. Go check out my instagram Sarah Elise once you eight, I've got a full recap and I've got it on TikTok as well. Just a little taste. But the picks and videos do not do the experience justice. So cool should we do? What should should we go with? Millennial like trend? Like, what's a millennial trend you would want to come back? Would it be the coach purse?
Speaker 1: Like a coach?
Speaker 3: Theirs is so back. I love that it's back to. I think it's a classy bag.
Speaker 1: Let's do this five one three seven four nine one oh seven one.
Speaker 2: You can also talk back with Tiff on the iHeartRadio app as you relive your millennial nostalgia. Is there something that you want to come back so badly? Technology? I'm thinking Motorola razor, Like what am I missing.
Speaker 3: Here the pink raisor but if you slide that pink raiser into the coach bag and you go to.
Speaker 1: These island, millennial still bring back the curled bangs.
Speaker 2: Okay, good morning, you're like three or four minutes out from your chance to win a hundred box to Mitchell Salon. We're talking about millennial trends that you would want to bring back.
Speaker 1: Good morning, you're on the air.
Speaker 5: Good morning. So I was thinking about it, and I know it's not fagin trend, but do you remember how many different colored cars their words is driving around? Oh my god, Like there would be a hot green like neon green car just doing it sing and then right next to a yellow or an orange, you know what I mean. Like, I'm so over the boring colors.
Speaker 2: Yo, get that mom white suv out of here. I want to see a maroon like a magenta saturn.
Speaker 1: You remember that?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, gay, No, I'm I'm over the boring Like, give me back my colored car and the fun like you know, flames on the sides and all of that the chrome.
Speaker 5: Give it to me.
Speaker 1: Well, pimp my ride, pimp my ride?
Speaker 7: Uh amen?
Speaker 1: Yes, what's your name? When neighborhood are waking up with me.
Speaker 2: And this is Gabby waking up in Brookso, Gabby, thanks for the call. The reason why we're talking about it is Sarah Alice just got back from the Backstreet boys at the sphere, so we were getting into it. All right, your chance to win the Mitchell's gift card.
Speaker 7: Next you're waking up, we'd sif in the morning on Kiss one O seven to one.
Speaker 2: Good morning, congratulations you are calling number ten.
Speaker 7: Awesome, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm sending you one hundred bucks to Mitchell Salon. I'm stamping your Sincy summer passport.
Speaker 7: And I'm sending it right to my wife.
Speaker 1: Oh that's skirt. I love that. I love that. Who am I speaking with? And what neighborhood are you in?
Speaker 7: Am? Nick sitting in traffic on seventy one?
Speaker 1: Okay? Nick? How long have you and your wife been together?
Speaker 7: Well? Twenty seven years? Okay, well nineteen all.
Speaker 1: Right, so long long time.
Speaker 2: But if you can reflect back to when you first started dating and you started hanging out at her house or her apartment, did you realize like what an upgrade it is to be in a girl's apartment?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Definitely, Yeah, I figured you would relate to that.
Speaker 2: The reason I bring it up is anytime Tom Brady comes into my house, he's like, who it just smells so nice in here? Right If he happens to take a shower at my house, He's just like, what are all these products?
Speaker 1: It's just like, I mean, girls know, a girl's.
Speaker 2: A house touched by a lady is just chef's kiss. There's always something, there's always something to eat, a nice snack. You know, one of those little eye patches that you put underneath your eyes. I put some of those on Tom Brady the other day and he's like, what's going on here? Just you know, there's a lot they Welcome to girl World. Welcome to girl World. So every day right around this time for the rest of the week, I'm gonna get you a Mitchell Salon gift card. Okay, there you go. I'm gonna stamp your Sincy summer passport. In the meantime, we are our commercial free give me two songs. I'll trade you three things you need to know. This Joe Burrow clip had me in tears.