Speaker 1: Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four you want to be on the show. That's how we go ahead and make you know, all that fun happen. Oh good doing fun with the call screener again today, that is that is awesome. I hope everyone had a good Monday, as good as one of those things can go. Did your all holiday celebration even if most people went to work. Now Ross you just throw like cobwebs and a ghost pirate on the Nina Pinta Santa Maria inflatables and that transitions right to a Halloween thing, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We sort of moved on to a pirates thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, yeah, everybody loves the you know the I'm trying to remember what was the what was the name of the ghost pirates that the Rolling Stones dude was the captain of Remember if they had a particular name. But yeah, no, that's a that's a good theme man for the for the Halloween and then eventually into Christmas and you know how it goes. Of course, yesterday I did get to see the standard uh it's uh, it's Indigenous Person's Day. And then you know, you would have companies. This was their port this was their flex right, they would go ahead and they would yes, thank you, all right, they would go ahead, and then they would send out, you know, a happy Indigenous person's day. Let's go ahead, and uh, let's go ahead and celebrate that. And then they wouldn't send one out for Columbus Day. And I'm just like, why do you send any at all? If you're just gonna sit there and fight with people and and and people are going, what does it matter Columbus? You know, he wasn't wasn't a US guy. We talked about this yesterday. The reality is either you think that the current setup is has been in that positive for the world, or you think it's been a net negative. And I I feel like we we live in an a each where academia would sit there in these uh, these halls of higher learning that wouldn't exist, right, these uh, these institutions with tens of billion dollar endowments and uh, you know, and just hate everything that made it possible for for literally the position they're into, I don't know be a position. And then of course, uh, you know, the video resurfaced of Kamala out there. She's not a big fan. She's saying everything that she needs to say, and another reality is, uh, it's it's like, it's kind of interesting. Ross, would you say that Kamala's family benefited in any way from the westward expansion by Columbus that you can think of? I mean, just top of your head had to guess like, hey, maybe you know, maybe her family personally benefited.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, I was thinging around the same thing yesterday when I read about her comments. Yeah, I mean, I think we're going in the same direction here.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, So Ross seems to from his learning say he too seems to have possibly come up with a connection up there. Well, I don't know, maybe she can explain it to me. Let's dip in to see what she was randomly talking about yesterday.
Speaker 3: You know, there's this whole I talked with somebody wants to say. You know, if you just look at where the stars are in the sky, don't look them as just random things. If you just look at them as points. Look at the constellation. What does it show you?
Speaker 1: Where it go?
Speaker 4: Just outlined it?
Speaker 1: Roland?
Speaker 3: What does it show you?
Speaker 1: It shows you the way to the New World. I mean, I don't want to be a jerk about this. It shows how do you think they knew at the very least they were still going the direction they wanted to go. You know what, Ross, I just came fullard lady on this bad boy. I just realized, no, no, Columbus, I'm probably not having to listen to this woman and you're not having a dubber and we're back in Ireland, I don't know, doing whatever they fight each other, I don't know, or the you know, the British whatever. She's off here talking about whatever the hell she's talking about, and then everyone's got to sit there and like and I saw people trying to engage with some of like you know, cause there's a couple that are like Native American but hard left influencers that are out there, Like what's the one idiot Lakota man or whatever? Oh, oh that dude, he's basically Harry Sisson with you know, with a tribal card.
Speaker 2: Now, but he's not even a Lakota man. I understand this, Yes, yes, has locked that guy. I came across that dude on X I think three or four years ago. Oh, it's very first post, and I read it. I blocked him immediately because.
Speaker 1: You don't like Native Americans? Is that what you don't like the Lakota.
Speaker 2: I don't like BS. I'm not a fan of that. Oh, Harry sis and also blocked that dude as well. Oh was he saying some stuff that was BS bit? Okay, but David Hogg, right, he does.
Speaker 1: He's good.
Speaker 2: He's blocked as well.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're ross.
Speaker 2: I listen. I want my social media experience to be a pleasurable one. I don't want it to be I don't want it to be one where I threw my phone at the window.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so right, it was gonna ross. His phone budget was being exceeded, so completely understandable. You know the meme I saw yesterday which I saw absolutely trigger uh the what was it, Jojo or whatever that idiot's name is. Basically, when we're talking about, we're talking about all the people were on that White House lawn photo who are all independent, right, they're all at a strategy meaning but anyway, somebody posted a meme and it said we don't like losers. You're ready to have the face where they're like, then there's a Civil war flag, right, and they're like, ah, we don't celebrate losers and then the next frame is the uh, you know, the happy face and say Happy Indigenous Persons Day. And I saw that meme and then I saw it apps like a couple of absolutely lose their minds. And I'm like, I'm gonna dip into this. I mean, that's technically not an unfair point. And if you're just talking about the record, right, and.
Speaker 2: I that was.
Speaker 1: What brought me amusement. And then I had to get out of it because you're right, because then you're just you just find yourself in a big bucket is stupid real quick. So and then the stupid like it interacts with your brain and then somehow you get Pegg to run for the president, and then you have to go talk to pell and you see stuff like this.
Speaker 3: So when we think about what's at stake in this election, well, it's packed with some stuff. It's backed with some fundamentals, I say rather articulately.
Speaker 1: I mean, so, I don't know, maybe that is Columbus's fault. I don't know, but here we sit, we'll move past and eventually on our way to everybody's favorite socialist holiday. Halloween that I watched and then I watched a dude in forty five seconds decide he never wants to work in his industry again anymore. Dude, this Ravens fan. Holy cal ross. You see the video of the Ravens fan walking down the street and just random beating the crap out of too much Smaller Commanders fan.
Speaker 2: No I missed that one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, So dude is dude was a big wheel at some insurance company and they've already fired him. And this is the crazy thing is he's obviously drunk. He's walking down, walking down the streets. He They won, like do you why do you? Why do you menace people you just defeated for And they were making a big deal out of this. Oh it was really funny because they were calling it the battle for the d m V and uh, which is you know, del Marva Peninsula the area up there, so because you got Baltimore, DC whatever, they got their own thing and the weather. The dudes I was sitting there watching he finally leans over and he's like, what's the d m V thing is there? Like I'm like, what what do you What do you mean? The guy's from Philly, so I'm like, what do you what? And I'm like, del Marva like, it's the whole thing on the okay, and he goes, oh, I thought that they thought it was like the DMV where you get your license, and I'm like, and what possibly could be the matchup?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Are Baltimore and DC so underfunded that only the winner gets to have a DMV? I mean, what the hell did you think that was? But it's it was a rivalry that I was somewhat unfamiliar with. And then I started watching videos of random fans punching other random fans for some to do. And as you can imagine, the you know, the hunters started and within like five minutes they had the one dude identified, and within ten minutes his employer's former employers tweeting, we have a zero tolerance policy. This individual is no longer employed with our firm. Can you imagine having a It looks like he had a really nice job and you go to one football game and he can't help punching the other the opposing fans in the face who aren't trying to f By the way, it would be one thing if it was just everybody given, but it's clearly not in this video. And then now you don't have to get up early for work today. So got that going for you? So yeah, kind of a strange day. The Vikings remain undefeated. Got that bills didn't drop one yesterday. They played a night but and uh, you know, or I should say uh, or they played last night but didn't drop on over the weekend. But this guy within one week, you know, one day of one weekend is uh is now sitting here and uh and he has to find another job. And he is internet famous. I'm not gonna say his name because ultimately he hasn't been in a in court, but if you're on the Twitter, you'll find that. You'll find that pretty quick. So all right, so there you go. Six seventeen Cacoday Radio price it yesterday. It's Sunday. But six seventeen Kcoday Radio program, Hang on, at what point do we just call this what it is? It's is bribery, man, That's what's going on here. And I don't know exactly where the line gets cross because you know, ultimately, I look, I recognize that one of the reasons that people support political candidates is they want certain legislation done. And some of that legislation is going to is going to end up with money back in the pocket of the person supporting a candidate. But it's not all the same. Right, if you support a candidate who wants to allow you to keep more of your money and make more decisions, but also have more personal responsibility when it comes to things that you may want in your life. I think that that is the fundamental divide versus people who are like, Ah, we want the candidate to do this thing when they get in office so that we don't have to worry about it even though we're grown adults, because I don't know, we're too dumb to budget or something, and so we're just you know, we're gonna have them get in there and yeah, get rid of student loans. Right, could the fundamental argument could be that had you had less tax liability, or maybe your parents did right, had less tax liability at the time that you were needing to fund a higher education, that that money, if you made the decision, could have been diverted to paying for college. Right as a lot of Americans do right. They don't rely on the federal government to do it. They're fortunate enough to be in a position or responsible enough to be in a position where they saved and I know that's not the reality for everybody. One of the greatest scandals is watching the cost of higher education versus inflation versus everything else. It's no joke, man, you're showing you you got your well outpacing the cost of a higher ed versus what it was is somebody who graduated in the nineteen seventies from Harvard not as well educated as somebody who just graduated from Harvard. I think a lot of people would probably yield into the side of the dude who graduate in the seventies. Oh well, I understand that other things have happened since then, but remember which you're you're you're you're about using university to create a well rounded person who was a lifelong learner or whatever these mission statements say. So explain to me why it costs, you know, twenty five times the amount of money that it did. I'll let you figure that out, because well, we got new labs. I always hear that, well there's new labs. Shut up, you know what lab? You know what labs were doing at the time. Do you think there weren't labs within a higher education The latest equipment, which when adjusted for inflation, also requires you to spend or outlay as a percentage of your budget, probably a very similar amount. What the hell the humanities cost twenty five times as much, you know, any electron microscopes for that. So with that in mind, the Harris campaign looks at their numbers, they look at how awful the Barack Obama trying to shame blackmail voters went, and they realized they got to do something. So what do they decide to do? Yesterday Harris dropped the the I don't don't know what you'd call it, an initiative, an agenda. I guess is that she calls it the Opportunity Agenda for black men. Vice President Harris will deliver for black men, state's a new post on her official website. We'll provide one million dollars in fully forgivable loans. And not only is it going to sound incredibly illegal under what I thought were as our constitutional framework, but really racist, really racist. I don't know if it's.
Speaker 6: You know who's worse than Mark Robinson, this racist governor how Weatherman rape victims, saying girls can be teases. He's against abortion even in cases of rape, incest and life of the mother. You say, and how Weatherman supports government monitoring of women's pregnancies.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'm Rachel Hunt, and as Lieutenant governor, I'll take on extremism in state government. And since I'm moving into Mark Robinson's office, I'll start with the gallon of this.
Speaker 1: Oh that's it's actually a hydrogen peroxide she's holding you zoom in, but meant, you know, bleach cleaner, so you can get the bleach and go into the black guy's office. Huh. Now here's the thing. Do I think Rachel Hunt is saying something that she is intending to be racist? I don't. This is this is the This is the absolute insanity of this, right, I mean, but I have to judge Rachel and the rest of her team by her own standard. And I promise, I promise you. If some white GOP candidate was talking about going into an office that was previously held by a black candidate and said, the first thing they're doing is, you know, a bleach in the whole place. Oh man, people be losing their crap. But this, what I'm about to tell you is arguably more racist. So Kamala Harris realizes she's losing this demo, which normally democrats, especially democrats, of color. Just take for granted. Man, So here we are five minutes. You know, early votings starting now, they were into this and so they figure they got to shore it up. So this sounds like a bribery scheme called the Opportunity Agenda for Black men. Providing one million fully forgivable loans, Well, that sounds like you're giving away money like we saw the fully forgivable loans during covid man fully forgivable loans to black entrepreneurs to start a business in businesses examples they include supporting regulatory framework for cryptocurrency and digital assets, as well as legalizing recreational marijuana and creating business opportunities for Black Americans to succeed in this new industry, also expanding the cryptocurrency opportunit unities as well as investment and other traditionally black owned businesses including science, news, entertainment, music, and various others. So I'm gonna I'm gonna put this out here. You're offering this voter base free money to start weed dispensaries and record labels.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, dude, not only does it sound incredibly racist. What I'm looking at this for the first time Last night putting prep together.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My first thought was, isn't this illegal?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the whole civil rights part of this, right, Like, if there's a lawyer listening, who can chime in on this, because once again, I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 2: Are you a lawyer?
Speaker 1: I am not? Yeah, we checked saying for the show.
Speaker 2: So all right, So how is this legal?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but like how many examples of this are there where they're just like you know, where you have like a university's and I'm talking about publicly funded universities. So this is right in the same wheelhouse. Because remember, these protections, these guarantees, this Bill of Rights is to stop government for violating it. So let's talk apples to apples. I don't understand how you can offer and by the way, offer them record labels and weed dispensaries. Now I know that's not all of it, but do you hear yourself? Do you hear yourself? That's crazy. That's like it's like a white cannon who want to shore up white female suburban voters, and it's it's like we got to let's say we got Starbucks, and I don't know, I'm stereotyping because like it's it's that crazy. But why do you assume that a black entrepreneur just wants to open a record label and sell weed on the side, do you hear yourself? I don't even want to get into because part of this is a health initiative. My god, there's not incentive for them to open businesses serving non red meat, perhaps poultry. You absolute racis what is with you?
Speaker 2: But don't you think though it's it is telling though that I think somebody said it was either Jesse Kelly or Bonci or Rich Steve or somebody on an ex. Yeah, it's a good point though, Like the election is like a blink away, right, it's like five minutes before you know it's going to be here. Times.
Speaker 1: Early voting is this week in North Carolina. This is a voter block that you should already have locked down. Yeah, this is the one you disrespect in recent history, right, most of the attention has turned to black women over the last two psychons.
Speaker 2: It's just a really bad sign that you're still chasing this demographic this late into the race.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Ross, I uh forgivable fully forgivable loan for you to open your own olive garden.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, listen, Yeah, I'm gonna have to vote for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, running for stuff. Yeah, that's amazing. Also, and then there's a health component to this new health initiative for sickle cell which is deeply ironic. By the way, do you know why it is absolutely jaw droppingly hilarious that Kamala Harris is as part of this wanting to dump a bunch of money into sickle cell research? Does anybody understand the deeper connection about why that is absolutely hilarious for Kamala Harris to do. Have you seen the video of the mother in California who Kamala Harris through in jail because her daughter missed too much school? And did you ross did you see any of this on on Twitter?
Speaker 2: I've completely missed this story.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there's a woman, her name is Sherry. Uh what, I don't know if Trump's people got a hold of her or what. Let me well, let me yeah, let me do that. Actually we got more in enough time. So back when Kamala was ag in California, the state of California realized that they were losing one point four billion dollars in federal funding based on attendance records. Within California schools, and so Kamala started a she started an initiative, and I'm sorry, I wasn't going to talk about this too much in depth, but then I saw this, So let's go ahead and get into it, all right, Let's here we go. Yeah, the the Kamala wore on truancy. Here we go, all right. Shari People's is her name not Sherry Shari? All right? So she did. She did an interview. So here's here's the let me read from the article. When people when police pounded on Shari People's door and placed her in handcuffs, she tried to explain it was all a misunderstanding. Her eleven year old daughter was disabled and had only missed school because she was in severe pain and needed hospital treatment. The girl, who had missed roughly sixty days, did provide all required doctor's notes. And there were lots of videos of this young woman. Even though social media was very infant, you know, in its infancy, so to speak, there is documentable evidence online of this girl, you know, doing She's lying in a hospital bed right talking about how she feels a little better day, a little better today. Meanwhile, she wasn't in school. Also, even though she wasn't in school. Even with all of this, the young lady ended up graduating with a three point eight GPA from high school and maintained her grades even while she was in the hospital. Do you want to know what the little girl was sick from in the hospital, unable to go to school. So that Kamala Harris, who drug who took her quote fiercest drug and murder prosecutors and tasked them with prosecuting parents whose kids missed more than ten percent of days in school. And the first woman that they ever prosecuted and threw in jail who ended up losing her home, losing her job. All of it was this woman whose daughter had sickle cell. Now do you understand why when I see it in the middle of a proposal where you're promising black dudes record labels and uh and you know, forgivable loans for if they want to start weed dispensaries, because that's what you think that their entrepreneurial goals are.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, first off, what you need to realize is that she was born and raised in a middle class family, right, So I want you to realize that the.
Speaker 1: Second they just put together a goon school to arrest the mother of a girl who's dying from sickle cell semantics.
Speaker 2: But second second point is you know she's talked to a lot of Americans, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and who knows, maybe the stars told her to do. I don't know, so I that's why. Yeah's look at the stars. No they said throw that woman in jail because her daughter's sick.
Speaker 2: I'm just imagining Kamala Harris over a Wigi board or something, and it's like j A, I L well there you go.
Speaker 1: Well to who she who's she doing the Ouiji board with her team of advisors?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: That's the other thing? Ross, What did you What's what else she does?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: This happened over the weekend, right was it on Friday? Where she said she came up with an idea where one of the people are like, oh, you have no ideas and she's like, well I got one right here?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, good, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. Let's let's give this everything that it deserves. All right, what's the big idea?
Speaker 2: So Kamala Harris is forming an advisory board? Bye, there's an advisory board with various people and different expertises in a department that are going to help her make decisions while she's in office.
Speaker 1: Oh so they would like be a team that would meet occasionally and.
Speaker 2: Correct, you have somebody be like you know, say like uh, you know, like the Department of Transportation like somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, so you're gonna you want them like doing different stuff and there's not over right, I see. Oh okay, and.
Speaker 2: You would meet with these people and then you would talk and you and they would help you, they would advise you. Oh okay, So she invented that.
Speaker 1: Well, she wants to write, but she she needs to be elected first, so.
Speaker 2: She literally came up with the idea for a presidential cabinet. I think the reason she doesn't, the reason she doesn't know that this is already a thing, is because Joe Biden's only met with them like what twice in like four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not, she's not. She's not aware of this, So that's very sad. Anyway, how about two olive gardens It wasn't here and maybe one near the station, so you're never more than a minute away from soups, salad and breadsticks. Be absolutely amazing. I'm sorry, dude, this whole thing. And to Ross's point, I don't know how it's not inherently illegal. I don't know, But like, how many of these instances have we seen over the years where they're just like, we're gonna have separate graduations. Oh, we're gonna have this, but it's only for that or you know, for this group. And then what happens is they get called out. They're like, oh, we didn't mean that. We just meant that. If anyone who's not in this group, DARE shows up will literally ostracize them and it will probably kill upward advancement and whatever they're in. So you better not, you better not DARE violate this. And then everyone just goes away in a huff. But you put this proposal out because having Barack Obama scold them backfired because it's so insulting. And I'd like to think, especially uh, anyone who's entrepreneurial minded, right, how wildly, how wildly offensive all of that is. And also, you don't even have to fund new record labels. You get p diddies, you're gonna take that from them. You just kind of reassign that. But that's crazy, man. But they're like, yeah, yeah, so I want some money. What do you want to do. I want to start. I want to start an insurance business within my community. Oh I'm sorry, how about a weed dispensary? Don't for a forgivable loan? Yeah, but I want to start an insurance thing because, you know, I feel that more competition might bring down rates and then people in my community who are socioeconomically challenged, they might be better able to afford insurance, which at the end of the day will be in that benefit. And no, no, no, here's money for a weed dispensary. How absolutely insulting is that six forty nine hang on or buying votes? I don't know how that literally is anything but that. But okay, by the way, this is the most country story I've ever heard. So yeah, you guys, if you listen to country, you'll know who this is. Brandley Gilbert. Okay, So dude's doing a He's doing a concert in two below, Mississippi. When mid concert, the thirty nine year old gets a little hit in his earpiece there saying that there is an emergency backstage, so he rushes off the state. Crowd doesn't know initially what's going on. I don't know if he he said something. Initially, if he said something, I guess somebody then came up and intimated that there was an emergency backstage, but to stick around. He'll be back. And what was the emergency? This dude stopped his concert to go backstage to go to his bus so his wife could give birth to their kid in the middle of the concert on the tour bus.
Speaker 2: You know it's going to be a song, right, Well, it's also.
Speaker 1: The circle of life. I gotta think that that might be where that kid got conceived too. Yeah, that is a song. You're damn right, that's a song.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's sitting back there with the cores, his old dog is busted pickup trucks outside, watching his baby give birth on a two million dollar star coach. That's great, man. Oh let's see. Eels released a video said, hey, there was an emergency. The emergency is we got a new baby boy. So yeah, that's fine. If you're a cheese fan, I guess now you're not too, because you're like, all right, that's that one's probably valid.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is, uh, if it was one of those new uh demonic pop people, they probably do it on stage.
Speaker 2: He's writing a song right now. He's like in the lab but he's putting pen to paper and he's still there. Oh, well, you know, I'm on stage and my baby's being out a baby like, yes, yeah, gimme the grammy.
Speaker 1: What a great what a great story there, man. Well, let's see the Gilbert said they had a midwife with them. I guess their plan likely was I guess maybe they do homeburst or something. I don't know, and home birth tour bus berth. You know too, that's probably not the messiest thing that's happened on that tour bus too.
Speaker 2: Oh there's no way. Sorry, they're keeping that forever too, like that'll be in the family forever, the tour bus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's the what is that over there? Wise? Is the upholstery different? Well Son, that's you, That's that's you, buddy. Here's the song I wrote about you. Oh that's great. Congratulations to that man. But what an origin story, right to daddyway? How did I get here? Well? I was in two below Mississippi. Yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. What just two days? Two days Away kicks off on Thursday, as it normally does obviously, runs for you know, a week and a half after that. Ross, are you guys doing the fair this year or not this year? Because you guys used to do the fair? I can't remember if you still do that. No, we no longer do it, okay, all right. We got really annoyed that one year when we took him out of school. Yeah, we went down and there wasn't enough parking in the handicap parking spot. There was nowhere to park and we had to go home and he ended up like crying the entire day. So it was it was bad news. We're like, we're just not doing it again. Okay, all right, understandable because I know he used to really get in. He would get like the map, Yeah, yeah, get really it was one of his favorite things to do. Of course, there's the there's the food component. There is a couple things that I like, Yeah, I twist my arm probably are you I mean to try that?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: What did I see a hamburger hot dog thing? So basically it's a cheeseburger and then it's all put into the corn bread and then dip, so instead of a hot dog inside, you get a hamburger inside. I don't know it's you know, you're not a mad scientist putting that together. But I eat that man. Uh the Alaskan keeen crab p I'm just looking at the looking at the list. Here in the Oak City fish and chips. Okay, Oh that place is good too. Sorry, there's gonna be a bunch of free restaurant plugs here because this is the sixs. Like some good food. Uh, mozzarella cheese deep fried in panco so a honey butter mozza dog. This stuff sounds really good for you, but I mean, man's yeah, that's that's why you go down and do this thing. N see crab shrimp bomb, crusted and hot cheetos. You know, I mean I need to see some real ingenuity. Here a Mexican street corn potato. I get down with that. A lot of the sweets, I'm not really into a Here we go, all right, this is what I'm curious. Rozi like baloney, right, we thought it all right? You and I are fans of boloney. How about uh beer battered breaded baloney fries. So it's baloney cut into like chip fries and then with a light breading on it, then deep fried. I feel like that might be okay, But you know, here's the thing with me. You don't have to do all that to boloney. Just give me some baloney, some Duke's mayo, maybe a tomato. I'm a happy camper man right there. I don't even need the cheese. Cheese is option, but we'll do that. Yeah, so there's gonna we'll We'll expect any food spy reports too, from anybody who might be headed out there. Okay, all right, wonderful. Here's the thing. I had an opportunity to not know what the contents of this story was and just clicked on it. I knew it was like, oh, Bed bath and Beyond screwed up, but I didn't know why. And so I clicked on this link that was one of those shortened links, so I couldn't even see what the thing was, and I got to tell you within the half second it took that page to load, and I'm staring at it. I am like, immediately, oh okay, all right, yeah, yeah, I get it. So if I was able to get it in zero point two seconds just by viewing the image, I can't imagine the number of eyeballs that work at Bed Bathroom beyonds corporate entity, as well as the manufacturer right, Whoever, you had to contract to manufacture this because it is a branded let's see here, Yeah, because you know, it's not even a product that bed Bathroom Beyond makes in their own factory or anything. And nobody picked up on this, so it is a winter themed candle. Now, if you're like me, you don't care about I mean, you care about candles in the sense that you might have some emergency candles in a kit because you're prepared, and that's good, you should do that, but you know, when you get into the scented candles, not like I don't understand the thing. I'm glad you girls like it, and yes it does smell nice in here, thank you for that, but you don't do your thing. However, However, if you have eyeballs and you were to stumble upon the brand new Bed Bathroom Beyond a snowed in candle, and you look at the ackaging, it has like an up it has like a zoomed in snowflake on the outside of the candle. Right, So the candle of course has you know, the the labeling around it says snowed in and the zoomed in snowflake, so you're only seeing like Uh, let's say like a fifth of it, So pretend it's like a pizza and you're kind of seeing like, Uh, let's what we'll say, a third of the snowflake, except the snowflake are all in pointy white tips and inexplicably have eye holes cut in each of the blades of the snowflake, creating a rounded hood with a triangular top with two eye holes on each blade of the snowflake. Am I doing a good job?
Speaker 2: Is that a ghost? Is it like a sheet like like because Halloween, or it's like a ghost.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it might be a ghost with the triangular hoods that here to be here with the eye holes cut out. Think it might be ghosts right there? Ghosts of our past? Is that what you mean, like in a real introspective way, you mean, like, you know, ghosts of of the past. You know, like, uh, the Democrats formation of the white people's councils so that blacks didn't get up at ean vote that that passed. You mean those ghosts? Oh you just being like Casper and stuff. Now, no, no, no, those are clan hoods or look. In fact, it's so bad people online immediately started calling it a clandle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yeah it does look pretty awful.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine? All right, so just has bark ever brought candles? So yeah, yeah, oh yeah, girls love candles. And again at the end of the day, guys, you know, guys complain, but the alternative is that it would smell like us in there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't complain. I just don't care.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no. But you know, it's just I'm saying, it's like one of those jokes those uh oh, there's too many pillows on the bed, you know, the things that constantly come up in like sitcoms and comedians, there's whatever. If your wife brought a clandal home, do you say something, right, I mean, I mean, yeah, yeah you would. Did you look at this? Did you like you know what? You know what you know what to be insulting? But also you don't want to clandeal sitting around your house for when uh you know, the delivery the guy comes to install your cable or something. Right, Uh yeah, probably Why don't we put that in the bathroom, in the in the in the master bedroom. It's so it's never seen by anybody. Yeah, that's bad, so bad. Bed bathroom beyond is apologized and removed the cant that clandals. I bet, I bet Ralph Northam's got a few of these in his house. But what's the problem. I just wanted to nyson here. All right, here's the statement at Bed Bath and beyond. We're committed to listening to our teams and customers, and committed to finding and fixing mistakes, even those that are unintentional. Well, thank you for clarifying that you guys didn't intend to do a clan candle. We apologize to anyone who's we've offended and are swiftly working to have this item removed, which of course then cause people to buy the item and are trying to sell it on eBay for all the money. But that's just that's just how we do things in America. Wow, that is awful. You know. Sometimes you see these stories and you're like, you know, like like remember the rune stage at Sea Pack. They're like, oh, the stage is it's set up to be a Germanic ruin that the clan likes, and so I'm like, all right, well let me see this. And they're having when you have to bring in the pen, the little stylus pen that you used in football, like.
Speaker 2: The John Madden Penn Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you have to bring that in and then take five minutes explaining to me how it's that. It's not the room, Okay, I within an eighth of a second, I'm like, oh, dear God, zoom out on the snowflake. We're good. That's the iron. You just just roll the little mouse wheel out and we're not having this conversation. And yet nobody did that. Oh absolutely, What does it even smell?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What is That's what I'm curious, Like, how over the top is it? It just says it smells like winter storm and you're snowed in. I don't know if I'm snown if I'm trapped to my house for a few days because it's you know, weather, and you just eventually the first time you leave and come back, you like, oh, it's got a little ripe in here. Man. So I don't know if I want that candle anyway? All right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four? So are you are you set to get executed? Oh? No, no, no, no, I'm serious.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So this crazy story if Donald Trumps is from the Guardian. If Donald Trump wins the election, he is expected to pursue a spree of executions. That's a pretty crazy opening statement there, right, What do you mean he's set to pursue a spree of executions. That's that's that's that's ominous. Yes, he wants to fast track the cases of people on federal death row and even threatened the life of a man with a long standing innocence claim. All right, so wait a sec. So you're telling me that Donald Trump feels that people who were sentenced to death, who were sentenced to death, by the way, in most cases not under his administration. In fact, I don't know if any of the thirteen that they bring up in here were even given a death sentence when Trump was president. Let's see here. Yeah, in fact, you have you have people let's see, yeah, none of them would be Trump. I'm just looking at the dates here. So you're telling me that Trump feels that the federal government, who has a legal obligation under the laws and under the judicial system to do these things, him wanting to do those things. Is him wanting to do a spree of executions? Which you wrote that way, because it sounds an awful lot like what you know, like Castro did five minutes after getting in or what Hitler did purging with the Night of Long Knives. But in reality, he's demanding that a section of government do the thing that the section of government is there to do. Very ominous advocates for people on death row. I fear a second Trump term could be worse than his first, which saw an unprecedented thirteen federal executions. Yeah, you know why, because they just didn't get in the way man it proceeded. They were going to sit here and play games, like in North Carolina, where we still have the death penalty, but we don't do it, and somehow Republicans are just cool with that. Make a law, change the law, get rid of it if you want to, and then suffer sever of the consequences. Or why don't you look and see at the people who are on death row in North Carolina and just read about how some of them got there. It'll turn your stomach. Among those who were executed were people with intellectual disabilities. Stop. It isn't that crazy ross that guys who've operated undiagnosed for forty years can suddenly kill two women over a drug thing. Then they take an IQ test and all of a sudden they don't know how to spell their name. Isn't that weird? And that a strange little thing that happens because it happens a lot, and you know lawyers are willing to go ahead and wink wink, not nod, and go along with it. How many guys that all of a sudden, Oh, no, him, sir, No, he's got an IQ of forty. Really, he was running a criminal drug enterprise that included him ordering the execution of ten women, which is one of the dudes. You're telling me he's Heisenberg, But he also can't figure out the block game. What are you talking about? Oh, this thing just gets more ominous from here. Since his defeat in the twenty twenty election, Trump's pro death penalty rhetoric, Well, how is it rhetoric when you're pro the thing that's already the law. That's what's crazy. That's that's the thing about me. Like, listen to the way that they're couching this stuff. Is he's pro a thing. That's the thing. Ross. I bet you are. I bet you got pro bill of rights rhetoric. Don't you got run around with your pro bill of rights and constitution and constitutional republic all that rhetoric. That's that's you see, you sound equally a stupid guardian because that's how we do things like if I was described something over in the UK with like your I don't know what's what's the super UK thing? You're you're anti dentist rhetic rhetoric like I'm not telling people sudden they don't know. Trump even allegedly floated bringing back firing squads and hangings. Do you know why he did that? Because you guys decided that as part of rather than going and getting the law change, the strategy for those opposing the death penalty was to go to the pharmaceutical companies and threatening them and then do so along with the big money interest that are pushing the DEI stuff. Where part of that is, if you want to be able to avail yourself of some of the capital, you had to meet these ESI scores and part of the ESI stuff too if your pharmaceutical company was agreeing not to sell your pharmaceuticals to the federal government for use in election in executions as well as state governments. And because the pharmaceutical companies weighed and I don't think they really care, but they waited and they said, well, we need access to this capital, so we'll agree to do that. It's stymy the ability of executions in the traditional method of lethal injection to be carried out, and so that left official scrambling to figure out what they were going to do. So you created this quote unquote scenario, this emergency with your own advocacy. That's how dishonest everyone in this is. And also I feel it's very rich for a British newspaper or anyone from the UK really to start lecturing us in mass executions. I don't know, I'm not sure if you've ever heard of the British Empire and uh, one of the one of the ways that they would implement control. But yeah, look it up big fans. Also the French too. I don't know if you big fans, So ponder that and we'll be back. I'm not sure when Columbus Day became an official holiday. It wasn't five minutes ago. And it's a federal and you could even argue that the why do we need federal holidays, but then you're a vacation hater, so whatever. But rather than just doing its own thing, you decided to do what was the what was the big the they did this with something else? What was it? Wouldn't they wouldn't they do trans Day on like the Day of Prayer or something? What was the they did it on Easter on Easter Easter Sunday? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Wow. What's uh, let's say we need a day for this for yet another LGBT themed day. Well, we used all the other days, So how about that one with the rabbit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what communists do? They break down institutions and traditions. It's what they do. And then you it's so annoying. Yesterday, Kamala Harri's coming out saying this, and then Barack Obama too, and it's like, listen, the federal holiday is Columbus Day and it was a massive achievement and I'm sorry it ushered in eventually America and America is pretty damn awesome. Right, It's pretty amazing. I'm a big fan, big fan of it. Ten out of ten stars would recommend if you want to celebrate Indigenous People's Day, do it like the rest of the world does. There's a date for that there, there's already it is August ninth. That is when the rest of the world celebrates Indigenous People's Day. You doing it on Columbus Day is intentional.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me, let me share a memory from college. And now I want you to understand a couple of things. The motivation at the time, right, was one in chech I D's so that's part of it whatever, but it was also, hey, let's go do something. Me and my buddies figured out that every weekend during the summer in Santa Barbara, California, near the Mission right at California Missions, they got one in Santa Barbara. There they have a big park at that point, and the mission is right down Olive Street, which goes THENTO State Street where had all the bars and restaurants are. And me and my buddies figured out that we didn't have to wait till the evening because every weekend during the summer in Santa Barbara, at this park, the city or whoever hosted it, I don't know if the city did it, but they would have a festival that was themed over a nationality, right, So one weekend was the Greek festival, another weekend was the Italian festival, and then the Mexican festival, and then the Brazilian festival and it went on and every week and you know, you'd show up and it was the same setup. It looked like a farmer's market really, but you're like a beer tasting thing combination of them. And you had all the amazing people. They're amazing foods and themed beers and even breweries and and all of that. And we would go and we'd also go because then there'd be you know, because we're an you know, we're a bunch of horned up college guys, right like, hey, let's go meet some hot Brazilian women, right, So and everyone just got along, right, and nobody thought, oh, the Brazilians are out here trying to show us up or anything, or look at these white guys that are over there trying to you know, steal Brazilian culture because you know, we're having a horchata or something. And it's and it was. It was just such a simpler time, wasn't it. And there was no big deal. I was interested. I wanted to learn, and I told you as a as a kid growing up, I was fascinated by learning about all of the Native American nations, especially out there, and especially because it was such a dramatic still part of my life unless you live, unless you live and have friends and do business with and and it's a regular thing, literally surrounded by reservations. You know, I don't know that you get that, maybe you don't get that interest, but like I did, But the reality is that that is not a nation. Those are not nations that held on in the same way. And we can argue about the process, but you can't argue about we're here now, and here's the reason we're here now. And that's when I then challenge people to tell me if the world is better off with the existence of the United States or not. And I will continue to believe that they are. But now God forbid man Italian. I don't know if you know this Italians in New York. There's a reason. One of the few statues that lawmakers in New York initially tried to stop them from tearing down, if you remember, was the statue at Columbus Circle, which if you've ever been in New York City, on the south side of Central Park on I guess would be the southwest corner is Columbus Circle. It's right in front of the CNN building, and there's a statue of Christopher Columbus, and it was interesting because they were letting them tear down basically whatever they wanted. But they didn't want that one. And you know why because politicians in New York realized it would irritate all the Italians, and apparently there was enough Italians that they didn't want to get into that. So and of course there's the famous scene from The Sopranos, right, that's gonna pull out.
Speaker 2: Tony brings up a great point there, right, yeah, house, Christopher Columbus is a hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The setup is Tony's youngest son comes home from school and he's got his textbook and he's like, what did you know? Kind of what did you learn? And he's like, oh, Christopher Columbus was an a hole blah blah blah. Tony he's like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, oh, well, he didn't really discover you know, he thought he was in India and he wasn't actually the first one to discover it, right, there's other people that went there for Yeah, that's all true, granted, but it did usher in a new age of for humanity.
Speaker 1: It made people, It convinced people like, oh my god, he didn't get eaten by dragons. Maybe we should go right, should opened the treasury for funding these missions, which left to it.
Speaker 2: So, as we mentioned yesterday, and he made the voyage in these tiny ships. Yes, they weren't the big ships you imagined. They were pretty damn small. It's a big achievement.
Speaker 1: If you have done deep sea fishing and it charted a deep sea fishing boat, there's a chance you may have charted one that's larger than one of the one of his fleet. Just think about that. Think about that time you and seven of your drunk buddies were on that boat down rigging all day and you all got sunburned, and your wife's like, I told you to put you right that day. Remember that day you might have been on one of the boats that you might have been on a boat that was bigger than the smallest one in his fleet, and they crossed an ocean. You just made that run out of Oregon Inlet.
Speaker 2: That drives me nuts. Is okay if you wanted it to be holiday, that's fair. There's not already a date for that. It's August ninth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd be totally cool. I think that's one of the I think that is a fascinating slice of the history of this country and not it doesn't mean it's good. It doesn't mean it's bad either, but it's undeniably a huge component.
Speaker 10: Ross.
Speaker 1: How much of our history are the Native American tribes a component of In the formation of this country? Right? It was alliances with the tribes were make or break for the War of eighteen twelve, the French and Indian War, the obviously the Revolutionary War, even the Civil War, we had components of it that went into it. Right, So it's all inextricably linked. I don't understand what the what the issue is like Ross said, But also Ross, would you want that one to be a federal holiday and a day off? From my heart?
Speaker 2: Yes, they would, Oh look at that.
Speaker 1: See Ross is committed.
Speaker 2: It's like when the June teenth came along, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: And all you were sending ema out of all of you, but some of you you call the show, You've like this ain't right.
Speaker 2: We're like, wait, we get another day off?
Speaker 1: But Paige, yeah, because again, and then here's what people would come with. They'd come with, well, technically it shouldn't be this day because it took five extra days for this to do this and that today. Shut up, it's not Look Jesus was Jesus born on December, you know, late December. No, probably not, and and almost certainly not when they try to apply it to when the uh you know, when they were doing the census, which obviously is a component of the the origin story there. Right. So, but it's about what it represents. It's not the exact thing. If you go through life thinking that everything is exactly that from a historical perspective, man, you were going to be disappointed. We start digging into stuff. But most adults recognize that it's it's it's it's not just about Sometimes it's about the individual day, right, you know, like the moon landing stuff like that, or you try to hold. But sometimes it's about what it what it represents.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a great hole to go down to, like the uh. The the adoption of of holidays by the church is pretty damn fascinating.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you know, oh yeah, a lot and a lot of it. You went back to where they were trying to usurp a standing holiday.
Speaker 2: Remember that was church one oh one. Man, So say, oh so this is your big important pagan holiday. Huh, yeah, you want to sacrifice some goats. Uh yeah, how about we do this instead?
Speaker 1: So just something to think about, all right, seven forty five here on the kco DA radio program raced Agic Dude, we got the uh we got the State Fair kicks off in two days. I was just reviewing the list earlier of all the new foods. I suspect you're a you're a fair food fisicionado yourself.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, I would say fishonado, but I eat anything.
Speaker 1: How about a corn dog that's actually a cheeseburger inside beautiful?
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 1: Let's we got deep fried ribs getting out? Oh yeah, man, you got the good stuff. N see crab and shrimp bomb crusted and hot cheetos. I don't know I feel about that. Only one way to try it anyway, Yeah, exactly and exactly. Baloney fries. So it's strips of baloney that are then deep fried slightly breaded French fries.
Speaker 10: Oh well, that may make me want to throw up in my mouth, but yeah, I would try it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Wait? What you know like baloney?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love baloney?
Speaker 10: Oh okay, all right, kid, baloney sandwiches all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rock on. So now we're just gonna deep fry and make it look like potato wedges. I don't know what your probing anyway, all right, now that you know in two days the fair kicks off, let's uh yeah, let's make sure that that's a good day to go to the fair.
Speaker 10: Folks want too, huh, Well, I think it's going to be great. And that's about the timing. A little chili, especially if you go during the evening once a sun starts setting a bit, because we're see some of the coldest weather we've had since last spring, well west and getting the mountains first flakes potentially in the mountains above three four thousand feet overnight tonight early tomorrow morning, a little mid sixties today tonight we're dropping down to the forties, maybe a shower with the front coming in through early tomorrow morning and then sunshine and near sixty for the triad West. We probably stay in the fifties Tomorrow night in the upper thirties to or forty with some scattered frost, especially in the mountains, and then Thursday and Friday sunshine lower to middle part of the sixties or loa's the night in the thirties for everybody on Friday morning. I think Friday's the cold this morning, so again in the afternoon and evening hours, once that sun starts going down, you know it's going to cool off, so certainly dress appropriately for the fair. The weekend's going to be great, seventy degree temperatures back probably between seventy and seventy five even into Monday. So Casey, I'm not really worried about rain or showers. I think the weather is all and all going to be good. But Chili is certainly gonna have to dig into the closet and maybe the longer sleeves and the jacket and you know, as I'd mentioned, especially I'm during the first part of the day and during the evening hours, once that sun starts going down, things are going to cool off rather quickly.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, do appreciate it, and we'll talk here in a little bit. There you go. Rased Agic from the Weather Channel seven forty eight, we'll be back. Hang on you it dude, freaking out over Columbus and this is going to take you a moment. Was if you remember they had they were doing like a heritage thing. Remember that was whole Like we're going to reveal some big results on that because they were trying to figure out the full pedigree of Columbus, like a lot of historical figures. We know some stuff, but we don't know all the stuff like is he Italian? Is he half Italian? Half Spanish? Is he part Portuguese? I mean, what do we got going on here? And with the results they they talked about how at the very least he's you know, he probably was Italian. And so the logic leap that I saw was ross. What else do you know about the Italians other than the Columbus thing? What else when you think of the Italian.
Speaker 2: People invented the olive garden which is in Tuscany?
Speaker 1: There, okay? Any anything else you seem to remember about the Italians?
Speaker 2: Big fans of pizza.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, family, they like family too, right, pasta sauce, loved the pasta?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And Nazis oh yeah right, yes. So I don't know if you know this? Are you sitting down? So apparently during World War two Italy may have formally aligned itself with the Nazi.
Speaker 2: Right, So do these morons know that there are a lot of Italians that wanted to get that that U Mussolini out of there. They were not a fan like they obviously these people have seen pat and crossing over in Italy and the big parade they gave him, like oh my god, thank god you're here. To these bastards that have been in charge of everything, like.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, list of these people just because they don't like dreading, eating, drinking, for being force fed castor oil until they crapped themselves to death. I mean, is nobody ever happy you're living in a paradise. Have you been to the Amalfi Coast? It's amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So some h somehow I'm supposed to rethink, uh, my view of Columbus because five hundred years later some other Italian dudes were like, yeah, it's a Nazi stuff sounds good. Do you know? Do you can you ross? Can you believe that the Queen of Spain overlooked these these Nazi connections to go.
Speaker 2: Ahead and fund that. It's disgusting, but it's not surprising.
Speaker 1: What a monster dud. You people are insane, there's no other word for it. Oh look at that. Hey, you guys, remember that swimmer from Paraguay who was she got in trouble at the Olympics because she like went to Disney and then her and as you can imagine, she loves posting bikini photos. Uh, and then she had like basically was I think she was trying to leave her own country because they were so mad at her. Anyway, so she's doing the only fans now, So somebody sent it to me, And I have to update you on stories that we do. I don't want to sometimes it's just yeah, it's part of your job. Man. What is this? Yeah, yeah, I don't worry a get to the Clinton thing. In fact, you know what, let me just go into Ross. Did you hear what Bill Clinton said? By the way, yes, I did. All right, So for those of you don't know. For those of you, oh don't know, Bill Clinton is also trying to sabotage Harris. Is there any other explanation at this point if the old hold on, let me get the taker Bill out for this thing. Oh oh yeah no. Sorry, So you're wondering what happened, Well let me tell you what happened. Apparently Trump had a medical episode and basically pulled to Joe Biden Ross. You saw it right. He had a medical episode, basically froze up, probably cognitively declined, which probably get a ten of some sort too, uh to prove it, but obviously look at him just standing there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw it from the from the Kamala h Q account.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they saw him freeze up and have a medical issue too.
Speaker 2: They're calling it a medical emergence, like he had like a mental episode.
Speaker 1: He just not looking at me, not talking right, just standing there, listening to music or whatever, like he's hypnotized like a cobra. Right, So how do you explain that? Huh?
Speaker 2: Well, apparently there were like two people who had medical emergencies in the crowd, Yeah, like Trump because it was super hot there or whatever. Oh okay, so they threw on some music while they were tending to people having the work. Yes, possibly dying at pete stroke. Yeah, so in reality, he didn't shut down like Joe Biden. He was wanting to make sure that the people there weren't dying. Is that is that the excuse you're going with? Yes, Well that's that's one.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: The other is this, uh newsweeks Loustica flags flown during Donald Trump boat parade in Florida. So this is the lead up to the rally in Palm Beach. There The implication, of course, of this headline is that Trump supporters are all Nazis, Nazi sympathizers, and it's you know, basically the organizers that are putting this thing together, when in reality, what happened is you had one busted old boat full of dudes who yes, had Nazi flags, who kind of zipped over there, and by the way, are being screamed at by the I guess you'd call them the main Trump supporters, and dudes are trying to fight them because they don't want them there flight. And now after the tiki torch thing that you guys that the Lincoln Project pulled, why shouldn't I just believe that that's a boat of provocateurs who might not be Nazis. They might be, but they're clearly not with the folks around there. And I'm pretty sure that they can't just shut off the ocean for a rally. So I don't know, man, Remember, like they can't even lie like they have an issue where they were trying to launch rockets and some old boys in his bass spot next to a launching pad up there in Norfolk. It's really hard to control who can egress shipping channels. But that's where we find ourselves here. So you know, of course Newsweek's got to do it like that. But if you scroll down, if you scroll down in the Newsweek article at the very bottom, you're going to find this after they've gone through and just smeared anyone who's there. Later, another user posted a video of Trump supporters on different boats who were using their engines to attempt to swamp of the boat with the swastikas. They're trying to sink them. Arguably they're committing a crime, right, you can't you can't go. But for any of you who have ever operated a boat, you know immediately how you would go about doing this. Come on, you've sprayed people with a wake before intentionally, Like you know, you get you see the people that are up on the shore, especially at a river setting. I used to boat around on the Mississippi River, so you get a lot of these channels where you can get very close. You zip by there full throttle. I'd open that Malibu up. Man, that's what they're doing to this other boat. And meanwhile these dudes are taking on water, screaming, sighile And so there's actually a comedic part to this. Yeah, those are garbage people. But also they're in they had to get like a seventies era of busted boat. So they come over with their flag and dudes in wake setters are are loading them up with water. It's incredibly fun. Also, I don't know that those aren't Antifa, because while they have the flags, they're dressed like Antifa, which has to be miserable in the Palm Beach sun. So the story is a bunch of people who may or may not be Nazis, may or you know, maybe Lincoln Project Hireas, maybe Antifa, maybe any of those things are are the Trump supporters are literally trying to swamp their boat and soaking them in the process. So he coupled that with Trump having the cognitive issue where he's just not talking. So he took that snippet and created your own narrative and not a good day. Now. Some would say it was arguably a worst day for Kamala Harris. One she comes to North Carolina and she decides she's going to unveil her latest bribery package, which I'll lay out for you in just a moment because it's so deeply insulting it requires that. Then she starts rambling about astrology. Maybe you know there's this they're calling her Galileo Harris. I saw the hashtag.
Speaker 3: You know there's this whole I talked with somebody wants to say, you know, if you just look at where the stars are in the sky, don't look them as just random things. If you just look at them as points. Look at the constellation. What does it show you? So you just outlined it, Roland, what does it show you?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? What do you mean, by the way, does anyone look at the stars who has any comprehension of science and think they're all just random points and there's no a pattern. There is this woman who yesterday also created the presidential cabinet. I don't know if you're aware of this. She said. She envisions having a team of people who are experts on various elements of the economy to be an advisory panel to her as she executes the office of president. And when I heard that, I'm like, oh, that sounds like a good idea. But ross having to just crap on everything is like, I think that exists. I think that's already a thing.
Speaker 2: And then we're talking to be fair for her, I mean we haven't seen in action in like you knows.
Speaker 1: Right into one of those meetings because Boss doesn't hold them. But yeah, yeah, so first she wants you to know that stars have a pattern, which is a thing we only recently found out, right, Ross, I can't think of historically any representation of any other civilization or society noticing a pattern in the stars. Is there anything in your research that you've Isn't that like the first thing people figured out? Then they go from like fire and then hey, you know those stars they that that pattern there?
Speaker 2: It looks like a goat or you absolute imbecile, I mean, I mean, you know. The Mayans were pretty much well known for their their knowledge of the stars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the why aren't we all dead? Really? Huh? Shouldn't we all be gone? Sorry? Sorry Mayans you struck out?
Speaker 2: Actually all right, they're pretty pretty They hit the nail pretty much on the head when you understand the cycles of their clock, and we see, yeah, cycle.
Speaker 1: Stands for Also, we were just talking about Columbus, Dave Ross, Can you do you think that Columbus and his guys notice any pattern in the stars that they may have utilized, right?
Speaker 2: I think they pointed at one and said let's go that way, or.
Speaker 1: Let's keep that over here, and then let's go ninety degrees this way. Yeah, it's almost you know what. I heard a rumor that they might have even created a device that you used to stare at stars and then he slides some things on it, and then it literally is a super precise navigator instrument that was absolutely imperative to a world exploration, Right, so you know those are things. Meanwhile, she's saying that Bill Clinton is commenting on the Lincoln Riley story, the the jogger there in Georgia who was brutally murdered by somebody who shouldn't be in this country, never should have been in this country. And frankly, Bill Clinton's got some thoughts about that whole situation that I would argue is not very helpful for Kamala Harrison. Understand he was rolled out this week to be a surrogate for her.
Speaker 5: He had a case in Georgian not very long ago. Didn't you They might have ad about her about it, young woman who'd been killed by Emigret. Yeah, well, if they had all been properly vetted, that probably wouldn't have happened. But if they all properly vetted and that doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: I'm Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump, and I approved this message.
Speaker 1: Yeah you bet, you bet, You're ass he does.
Speaker 2: Was he trying to make a different point or was.
Speaker 1: I don't know because he says it twice. I thought when he started talking and he was going to clarify and if they properly vetting, you know, I thought he was going to say, and if they to properly vet them, then Trump shouldn't have decimated you know, this program will but you know it was some lame political but he never made that point. He's just like, yeah, you know, if they properly vetted him, she'd be alive.
Speaker 2: And it's so bizarre because he's making the comment wearing one of those camo hairs walls hats.
Speaker 1: Yes. Yeah, Like I said, they announced they were rolling him out as a surrogate this week and and and sending them to a couple of southern states, North Carolina, I think, being the primary one.
Speaker 2: It's so he's standing there in Georgia campaigning for her and he's like, hey, you know, if the border was secure, she'd still be alive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember that, Remember that girl you all liked and got really sad over the time she got brutally murdered. Yeah, that's uh, that's uh the that's the people in charge right now.
Speaker 2: Did you see the other video of him the other day going out. He's wearing the USA red, white and blue jacket and he's at some sort of fast food restaurant or whatever, and the woman behind the counter thought he was Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Like they're wheeling him out. But there's so many people like the younger generation that they have no idea who he is.
Speaker 1: Not a clue, not a clue. Meanwhile, he's like, you want me to go to college campuses and talk to the Kohds. Yeah, I got you, I got you. I'm on. Yeah, that's that is. How do you not assume people are working against people now? So what they're working against her? I'm sorry, man, this whole thing is absolutely a mess. So meanwhile, what is what is the substance other than the star chart stuff that Galileo Harris wants to lay out there. Well, she realized that the number forty one is a really bad number, and forty one is the percentage of black male voters that currently say that they support Harris. That's a that's awful. That is uh wait, did you say forty one percent? Yes? Wow, you didn't know what was Yeah, I was unaware of the number there, forty one percent.
Speaker 2: That is catastrophic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, forty one percent. In fact, let me look at historically at numbers. All right, So Obama won eighty one percent, which honestly, I'm surprised I thought that number would be higher, but eighty one percent. Clinton only had sixty three percent, Joe Biden won fifty three percent of black men, and Kamala Harris currently pulls at forty one percent, and that probably is lower because Obama screamed at him on Friday. So Harris has to go big. So what does she announce? She announces, are you ready for this? A new initiative opportunity agenda for black men? So I want you to hear how incredibly racist this is? All right? So what will this have? One million forgivable loans for black entrepreneurs. Oh so you mean free piles of money for a million male voters, but just for them, by the way, which in and of itself should probably be illegal, but whatever, whatever, So what kind of businesses? What are we talking about and I'm going to quote here, let's see here to start a business supporting a regulatory framework for businesses within cryptocurrency digital assets, so black men can invest in own assets connected with legalizing recreational marijuana, creating opportunities and entertainment, music and non traditional businesses within the black community. So let me let me so your your stimulus plan is to offer black men free money to open weed dispensaries and wrap labels. Do you hear yourself? Do you like if I said, I mean, I know, I just said that, but I said it to repeat what they said. I just want to be abundantly clear that I don't feel that if you're setting up a stimulus program for for a black voters, that you should say, you know, we're going to lean into two very stereotypical areas Like that just feels if one, it feels wrong that you're just bribing people, right, but also that you're bribing people in discriminating how you bribe people. But then also so that you're leaning into wanting to do a record label or sell weed. I mean, do you can you imagine? Like I can't. I don't even want to give the examples it would sound so racist for me to pick other stereotypical lanes. But you understand what I'm driving at. And I'm sorry. When I think of black entrepreneurs, and I think of any entrepreneurs, I don't in my mind go oh, they're all going to open record labels. I'm sorry. I seem to think more of people. We deal with business owners all day every day in this business right here, and that's white, black men, women, immigrants, legal immigrants of my dad, people who've been here for generations. And you know, I got a pretty good whiff. So if I think somebody's going to do well in business, they have certain traits that they carry with them. But in my mind, like one of my one of my big advertisers and people that I've endorsed over the years, is it's a business that is not in any of those categories. It's a very standardized business that helps people with actual medical conditions. And that was started with by a black entrepreneur who's probably one of the smartest clients that I work with. His dude's into so many different things, right, Who the hell are you to tell them, oh, you want to start a business. Have you thought of opening a music label. If you do, I'll give you free money. The hell is that? And I'm sorry, I can't. I'm not a black entrepreneur, but I feel wildly insulted. And also I don't think they're the type of people just want to take free money from you as a bribe. We'll be back hang on. And I think it's a good sampling if you so. The California Coastal Commission, who is able to weigh in on things up well a lot more things than they probably should be able to, also has some regulatory part of the number of launches that take place near Vandenberg, which is US Air Force Pace. It's up on Point Conception there north of like Santa Barbara and everything Lompoc, Lompoke, however you want to pronounce. It is a huge base too. And in fact, if you ever drive on a highway on one oh one and then Highway one there, you actually are on the base and if you speed, you'll be met by military personnel. So there's that. But I remember I remember living in Santa Barbara and then they would tell you that they were doing a launch because you could hear the damn thing in Santa Barbara, which is not close to Lompoc, Man and then you could. But a lot of people get very excited, and then they would get up early if there was an early launch or whatever. My grandparents house because my grandparents that's where they retired, was in Santa which is why I chose to go to school down there, right because free food, right, So dude, it was so bad. I would show up with my grandmother's house and my roommates were already over there eating because she was just she had a bunch of boys and there are obviously, you know, my dad and his brothers were all gone. So the idea that she could spend her days feeding basically all my friends, she was very excited about that. I've never knew how to feel about it. I cut over after class to get some lunch, like two of my roommates or they were eating a five course meal, Like, come on, Grandma, I tell them, what are you doing? She's like, you know how she she told us she like would send them messages, Hey, you guys hungry, make sure you come by it. I'm like, what do you do? This are not your kids? But anyway, the sweet woman, but if there was a launch, they lived up on the Mesa, so like up on top of the hill in Santa Barbaen it was a great place to go watch because their backyard faced the ocean, but it also faced slightly north and you can see the rockets stuff. Very cool. So the Coastal Commission held a hearing. It's the most insane thing I've ever heard, and by California standards, that's saying something. I would tell you that the majority of the people on the Commission are uniquely unqualified to be on there too. It's very clear their beef with increasing the amount of available launches is through a deep seething hatred of Elon is coloring this. They're making comments, they're saying things like SpaceX doesn't have any military necessity except it's literally what the federal government is partnered with for the purpose of the space program right now, right it's who's going to go up and rescue stranded astronauts here in February. Do you listen to yourself? It is very clear the Coastal Commission decided that they would not increase the ability of SpaceX to launch more rockets in California. Frankly, I don't know how tight they are. You can't here's the deal. You can't just do a rocket, Like if Ross wanted to build a rocket over at the compound, he can't just take off on it. I mean he can, but they're gonna have problems when you get back because there's so there's airspace that there's a variety of issues. But Vandenberg is where we launch rockets. Okay, Cape Canaveral is where we launch rockets up in Virginia is where we launch rockets. Down in Texas at a couple different places. You know Bezos is he's out there in the middle of nowhere Texas too. There's a reason because of how you have to launch a rocket. You can't just launch a rocket in any direction. If you want to leave Earth's atmosphere and you want the assist that's going to be able to do it, you need to have You need to have a southward open piece of land or of water. You need to have an unpopulated area to yourself to be able to get you in the direction you need to be, but also to be able to unstage and do the things that you need to do without having risk to people. And you got lunatic. You have this one woman in there who's like I felt there was a sonic boom, and I felt it in my bones, and I've been terrified ever since. And also think of all the animals I've driven on Vanderberg Air Force Base. I've driven to the base and I've driven through it dozens of times. It's not a wildlife sanctuary. It's a pretty unimpressive port portion of California, especially from a visibility standway. It's a reason. There's a reason that almost the entirety of Point Conception, which if you look at a map of California as you go south, there's that little point before it really juts inward and you get down to the LA area that's called Point Conception, and it's almost entirely just military because it's so strategically important. It was set up to do that. And it's very clear that this is about Elon. And by the way, the animals lady and the lady who feels the sonic booms in her boat and her bones, who was an expert witness against this, called by one of the committee members, is a chemtrail loon. She runs like a big chemtrail website. It's it's just crazy. Elon's already said he's gonna sue, and he should. Frankly, I don't know if he could do it. He needs to get out of California entirely.
Speaker 2: Across the board. It's crazy to think it like. To be a Democrat in twenty twenty four means that you have to believe Kamala Harris is smart and Elon Musk is a moron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or at least super greedy. Let me just say this, and this is not you guys are gonna like this. You ever see the men who build America History Channel series. We've talked about it. Ross, I know you talked about it.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic, all right?
Speaker 1: Were they Were they one hundred percent good guys?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Did they do whatever they damn well please Lot.
Speaker 2: Rockefeller would do whatever it took to win. Yeah, you would crush you.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. So we can agree that not everything they did was good. We can also agree that they were willing to do whatever right, They were willing to do whatever, and and and and admittedly there were people that suffered through it. But if they were, but there's a fine line on regulatory and absolute lunacy. These people are wholesale rejecting the idea that space exploration, if done even through a public private partnership, is a net negative. And that's where we get into this. And I've screened this, I've talked about this a bunch of times, Like there are people who think that it's just billionaires playing with rockets, and it's like, well, you know, it used to be billionaires playing with trains, right, do you know this? And they'd play with trains, some of them would play with oil, play with both banking all of this, and yeah, did they run rough shot over people? And did people come in from a regulatory standpoint and go, I'm sorry, you can't have the uh can't have the ten year olds, you know, working in your smelting factory. I got all of these things. But admittedly, if it weren't for those folks, the US wouldn't look like it looks. So you can't even figure out a fine line here. California is almost exclusively a state that was uh was was rampant development based on greed and capitalist endeavor. The people who were willing to make that trip just to get water to Los Angeles, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: There was not enough?
Speaker 1: Right? All right, hold on, let me grab this phone call and we got an undecided voter. All right, go ahead, undecided voter on the hair.
Speaker 8: Sir, I was asking about this question because I'm an undecided voter, and as a black male, I was thinking because.
Speaker 1: Back in the day living Durham.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I live between Durham and Raleigh. But it's not about that. It's about me. I'm trying to get decided. Okay. Back when I was going to visit in middle school in rocking out North Carolina, I used to be part of a rap group called Gangster Day MC common Gun and the Mafia Posse, and Kamala has is talking about giving me something like my own record label, and then I'm almost fifty. I would love to be a record label like pub mog or master P. Yeah, like master P. And then she's talking about giving me. You know, even I don't smoke weed and I never smoked marijuana, but she's talking about giving me marijuana.
Speaker 1: So I think she figures, you're a black guy, you want to sell drugs. I mean that's yes.
Speaker 8: And then she have these gay guys who come out and she goes interviews with gay guys and I'm I'm a I'm a black man and I'm married. I have two daughters and a wife, and and my wife is a principal. And I'm thinking, you know, I really would like to do something like, you know, money so I can be able to because I'm putting my kids through private school, you know, Christian Academy, because you know, Durham School is just a little too crazy. But so I see her appeal.
Speaker 9: But I kind of would like to go back to the time when I could be able to take one hundred dollars into the grocery store of food Line and come out with a shopping cart for little food school bags.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me just say this, mister rap bogels don't have to worry about this, sir, right because they just make it rain everywhere they go.
Speaker 8: So yeah, but see, I may not think.
Speaker 1: Business and uh and record label, I don't know what your problem is.
Speaker 8: So well, well, my co wrapper MC Tommy Gunn he's a preacher now, so he he can't he can't rap what we used to rap when we was on the school bus going to biver New Middle School. So it's kind of hole and and I and I'm really so undecided.
Speaker 1: Obama voter, Yeah, give me this just because I gotta go to break, get the bag, queen. So I guess it's the attitude. All right, person is not Jamal, I gotta go. So all right, look at that person who's not Jamal. Let's get a person who is race stagent.
Speaker 10: I am all right. Let's like checked, dude that is not Jet fan either. But that'd be a great game Jets and the Cowboys, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I need instead of twenty two penalties, I need forty two.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Abs.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's see. Hope you enjoyed yesterday. Got the seventies six and a triangle, low seventies triad. Now the chili air comes in. Now that's about average. So load of mid seventies is where we should be in the day, near fifty at night. So this morning taking a look around, a lot of lo mid forties, even some upper thirties get out near Winston Salem. So it's cold morning, it's gonna get colder, and it looks like we'll have some good looking days. A small chance of showers tonight. So if you didn't dig out the ugly Christmas sweater, do so, as we'll continue to have the chili air for the next few days. Today, lots of sunshine, little mid sixties tonight in the load of mid forties with the clouds in and maybe a shower or two which should be gone tomorrow morning, then developing sunshine. Tomorrow's high only near sixty tryad West probably stays in the fifties. And then Thursday morning, everybody in the third some spots right right out forty degrees. Then sunshine Thursday, upper fifties to low sixties. We're all in the thirties on Thursday night and Friday morning, sunshine later a little bit sixties again, warmer over the weekend. It does get better for the upcoming weekend, but Casey, for some little chill in the air, maybe scraping off a little bit of frost by Thursday and Friday morning especially, but it does get better. It looks like it's going to stay warmer, probably seventy plus right through the middle of next week.
Speaker 1: Don't do any scraping, idle your car for twenty minutes to your I know that's what I do. Neighbor. Yeah, they hate that, so yep, run alrighty man, run, thank you, and we'll be back with Jeff Bellinger. Hang on, good morning, Casey.
Speaker 4: Stocks advanced yesterday, the Dow and the S and P five hundred have been marking time at all time highs. Right now, the futures are mixed, just small games for the S and P and NASDAC futures. The Dow futures are down thirty six points. Orange juice futures are higher after Hurricane Milton damaged orange groves in Florida. Retailers may not see the kind of seasonal boosts they count on between now and the end of the year. A new Deloitte survey fine shoppers plan to reduce their spending on holiday gifts, and this comes on the heels of a National Retail Federation forecast that was out yesterday. It said Halloween spending will be less robust than last year. Walgreen's going to become a significantly smaller drug store chain. The company announced plans to close about twelve hundred of its stores over the next three years. Barclays will replace Goldman Sachs as the exclusive issuer of General Motors credit cards. Barclays will start issuing GM cards next summer. And Casey, Google is investing in the next generation of nuclear power. The Internet Giant is backing Kero's Power, a developer of small reactors to supply carbon free electricity. Google has agreed to purchase energy when the reactors start supplying the power grids.
Speaker 1: Casey oh okay, all right, well, thank you very much, sir. Do appreciate it, and we'll chat tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Sounds good talk to you. Then, have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Jeff Bellinger, Sorry I sounded slightly distracted. I'm reading this Jennifer Ruben piece. My gosh, hey Ross, Jennifer Ruben has a question when did political bullying become? Okay, Jennifer Ruben from the Washington Post is concerned about how political bullying has become.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm very confused about this woman. Am I confusing her with somebody else that used to be like a big conservative pundit?
Speaker 1: Or was she always she is listed as the Washington Post conservative pundit? Because again, this is what they do. They're like, you know, they get the token conservative on there. Jen Rubin is just even more so, at least a guy on CNN occasionally tries to lean in only get you know, eight on one assaulted, right, So they get some token conservative or they get a you know, it's like why Lizia, did you see Carl Rove was speaking at the Harris rally in Pennsylvania yesterday. I want you to just I want you to jump into the wayback machine with me, and I want you to remember Carl Rove under Trump, well under Bush, excuse me, and the left's position on that.
Speaker 2: Well, remember that Stephen Colbert used to do the bit with the ham wearing the glasses and that was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they made a whole They made a whole movie. What was it vice? Remember wece they did a movie. I can't remember who the actor was put on the fat suit, but like that wasn't complimentary. They hate. Carl Rove was supreme evil man.
Speaker 2: Christian Bale, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christian Bale. That's that's who it was. Yes, Carl Rove was supreme evil dude. That was as evil as they got.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he did Dick Cheney.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm sorry, did Dick Cheney? Yeah yeah, yeah no, but Carl Karl Rove is portrayed there as well. I'm sorry he was portraying there as well. But yeah, it was but like they did not have a Carl Rove was like he was George Soros, right, he was the except he wasn't because he wasn't a billionaire doing He was a guy who was strategizing for Bush. I interviewed Karl Rove during Bush's re election year. I think they pitched him to us.
Speaker 2: Now he was like Lee Atwater two point zero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was an interesting but you could tell he was a political animal right one hundred percent, And he was you know, he's willing to, you know, do whatever he needed to do to go ahead and get to his political point. Make no bones about it. Do I think Karl Rove is is a saintly person? No, I don't. I think he's I think he's a lighter version of the other end of the spectrum of where they feel that keeping people politically divided is politically advantageous because it seems to work.